Speaker 1: Yo, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody? Welcome to a new episode of My Canic Cast. I'm Canadave.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: On today's episode, we are going to be going through some questions. We're going to talk about events Turkey Day. We got a lot coming. Before we dive into all that, I want to jump into and give a shout out to all of our partners that help make this possible. You see their logos at the beginning of every video. If you're watching on YouTube, and if you're not going with that follower button on YouTube, that's my Canic Cast, so please please follow. A shout out to Last house Plant Therapy. We have old school organics, Kinship cannabis Co. We have Cannaby Extracts High nine. So appreciate all you and we'll dive into some of their products later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean got some products to dad, We've got some explore. But these questions that Canaday jumped over a little bit. I want to dive into these because these are not just like random questions.
Speaker 4: This was kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Canadave wanted to put out some posts and kind of just see what would happen with questions, and we got a handful. So We're just gonna go through the questions, talk about some topics, and then also we're gonna talk about Bizcon and some events.
Speaker 2: Yep that are going on day, Turkey Day and holiday season. Yeah, so let's started off, and then we'll probably go into a couple boks. I bet you we all have our own summer might have something groove. Yeah. Two from these questions, it might not. They might even be answered. So the question we asked on Facebook, so not following us there, my caanic cast, What issues or problems are you seeing in the industry here in mission that need to be talked about?
Speaker 3: Where do we start? I'm kidding, but.
Speaker 2: I do want to give a shout out to uh nine to six can a couple Allison, She's shared into our group, so we got a lot of Andrew answers from her.
Speaker 3: Andrew, they're great auty bash.
Speaker 2: So they shared in the group and I saw a bunch of comments there, so I want to give them a shout out because I appreciate that and I see it.
Speaker 4: So on the first one, you take it off running off cannedy.
Speaker 2: So the first one was I take it damn uh, this is a this would be like on the business side this. I thought this was interesting, but actually I'm gonna dive into this one. First transparency on weather or not there was remediation done. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I like that that's something that someone commented, Oh, well that's yeah, that's a big one. Absolutely, because we don't we can elaborate. No, sorry.
Speaker 4: So first off, for.
Speaker 3: The people who don't know where mediation is, remediation is this this process that essentially the cannabis doesn't pass the testing, whether it be molds or paths or whatever, right, and this remediation essentially.
Speaker 4: Push radiation through it. It's it's like frying their weed.
Speaker 3: For like.
Speaker 4: It kills everything microwaves and yeah, I don't EXPERI right.
Speaker 3: So and now there's different ways it's going on, but it's still this process that I understand why it has to be done right because like in certain situations, like people could use their whole business if one crop go to get down. I get it, you know, but I think it's this unfortunate thing that people kind of lean on, Like some people will just either pre or pre remediated, will they immediate it prior to even getting it through the like test a small batch and then the big batch. You know, I've heard stories of that happening. So that way, it doesn't even look remediated, and it's a good.
Speaker 1: Hand roll.
Speaker 3: Four wives, four wives, right, Oh yeah, I'm groovy to ease summer Sky four wise candidave.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess two ways, two ends. We just gotta spell it a little differently. I kind of don't know.
Speaker 4: But no remediation.
Speaker 2: I think I think transparency on it. I think maybe it's be like whether it's labeled or not, and I think that's something that it should be. I think it should be labeled because it's just for everyone should know. That's just my personal opinion actually.
Speaker 3: And this is why two dollars pre rolls exist, right Like, I think that's why people are able to get it so cheap because they're just growing shit crip, don't really worry about it care remediate, just keep it moving type of crops. And I think it's one of those things that people can make their own judgment on, you know. And it's like the same thing with rec versus medical testing. Sure medical is better for you, but if you want to do the rec like, it's not horrible for you, it's still going through testing. It's just not as clean, right, It's just but I feel like it's in this industry like now just power. Right when I go to a pack and I see what turpenes are on there and how many others not it's not on here, but like if you go on the more information, like I think it's just I that transparency from a brand perspective makes me trust them more, you know, in general. So I think sometimes when you like try some product or now with remediation, it's like damn, it's like it's sorry, trust a brain.
Speaker 4: So what do you think about our.
Speaker 5: Mediation given the fact that we don't have like the science or research really elaborating on the long term implications of smoking cannabis exposed to radiation remediation, right, I definitely question it because you know, like we like the fruits and vegetables that we import from other countries are exposed to radiation remediation. But our digestive system is different than our respiratory system in the sense that there's more filtration, and like our digestive system versus like with our our lungs, whatever we enhale, it just stays in there. So you know, we don't know the long term effects, and I definitely question it, and I think that instead of just using it as a fail safe, I think it's just better to invest in organic processes because cannabis, at the end of the day, is a medicinal plant and we should really be keeping it as such.
Speaker 3: And I think you're absolutely right, but I don't think I think that's the I want to be in this game a long time. I care about my brand perspective. Now I want to make as much money as I can off we can get the fuck out perspective, and I think we have a little bit of both in this industry, you know what I mean, Like that's all. It just seems like that because I think some people like don't I don't want to say they don't care about quality, But we have two dollars prebrows. You know, some people are just pumping out product for cheap products, and I think it's a different way to make money. You know, when you're paying cents for that, you're still making money.
Speaker 5: And I think part of that too is just like a lack of education in terms of like that topic. And so it's possible that some people might, you know, agree with it because of what they know, and so I think that we just need more information about it so that people can make better decisions.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's fact.
Speaker 2: That's like one of the biggest things right there. We know we don't know the long term effects. I don't even think about it. I didn't even think about that. I just think I'm like, I rather.
Speaker 3: Compared to what we were smoking, it was probably still better because like we're getting ship well from like from you know, brick weed and stuff was probably really bad. You know.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's better because it's still radiation.
Speaker 3: It's bad for you.
Speaker 4: I think there was better.
Speaker 2: It's a good debate right there.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll talk about it, like do you think like rady remediated?
Speaker 3: I compare it to it because you don't know what was in it type of deal, Like you know how long it was, how long it took to get there, Like, man, that way used to be brown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but THC degrades in the color of the buddy already quick.
Speaker 5: But then you were like just smoking CB at that point.
Speaker 2: Right But.
Speaker 4: I don't know what we're talking back then. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess there, I guess full circle. We all feel that it really just needs to be labeled as such, like this little sneaky back attack makes us feel kind of all uneasy and different ways. We all just said we don't trust it in different ways. It's just that because that it's like, I don't know, it's just seems shifty.
Speaker 4: Oh, just push it.
Speaker 3: Down, it's way, I got it. Yeah, come on man, you man.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, I got.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 5: Is that cash lotto like that runs.
Speaker 2: Almost Yeah, it's got like that candy.
Speaker 4: It's like gelato.
Speaker 3: It's got gelato marker.
Speaker 4: So similar to that perm. Yeah, I get the tolado. But yeah, yeah, I know anytime I taste that, think perm over the runs. Yeh yeah. And I'm about to dab.
Speaker 3: Some of this cannot be clap sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that was a good question.
Speaker 3: That was a really good and because I don't think it's remediation is something that's understood by the general public.
Speaker 4: And you start doing research out there, I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: Or that's the owners that invests in it, they don't.
Speaker 3: Know what do you mean, like invest in remediation or the.
Speaker 5: Companies that invest in it. The owners probably don't understand either because we don't have the research talking.
Speaker 2: About it, Yeah, because how long has legal business been around? But when in Colorado twenty thirteen, twenty twelve, something like that.
Speaker 5: So if like a person you know for sure, you know, gets in their email and it is like, you know, talking about remediation being like the best new thing, you know, deceived into thinking that it's, you know, the best option that you have.
Speaker 2: I mean as a as a grower and you are going paycheck to paycheck and as a cultivator and you've got to pass them. Sometimes you do have to remediate your product or maybe you throw it into concentrate and have someone makes some concentrate out of it, right, that takes it away. So then you're not selling the flower right, and you're not putting it through the mediation process because I.
Speaker 3: Feel like once then you're just removing the THC from the remediated bud. It may be less, but although at least you're not. But like sometimes you don't know, I'm saying that you don't really they don't know when they're sticking their butt in, like I think, honestly, I mean, you're sure. Maybe sometimes people know and they're just doing that sneaky trick where they're like test a little bit. Oh no, it didn't pass and then just like pre remediated, so then it doesn't seem remediated. But because we've heard of that, but I think there's a lot of stories and I just I don't I don't know. It's still so new, you know, like we just kind of heard of that, what two three years ago? Now you know, it's still relatively top level understanding. And I think Summer is key to this. We need more education and you know, we we went and did like a little thing at Biscon talking to the media brand and of course they don't think bad to say about mediations their brand, like you know, so it's like I wish, you know, I think a good person ask would be like a chemist or scientist someone would knows, or a botanist, right, something that happens to the bud itself. So anyways, that was a good question. Shout out whoever on Facebook's brought it up.
Speaker 4: Oh, we don't need the name of.
Speaker 2: This. This one seems like it's on the basness side. Ghosting, lots of ghosting. We never had so many people be non responsive and in any other profession, and I've actually seen this in other groups too, So.
Speaker 4: Really, what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Is cod I don't know if it isn't that the cat where you get people aren't paying the reals on time or.
Speaker 2: That was ghost It could be that it could be people not showing up.
Speaker 3: I looked at that as ghosting, you know what I mean, like, hey, I set a bount your product now, because we hear that all the time on the black List group, right that people don't pay their bills and they're just.
Speaker 4: Like, oh shit, let's who's that was created. So that's what I looked at is ghosting.
Speaker 3: What do you think ghosting?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I want to hear to meet up by product and then you just like don't answer calls, so you have a brand like like oh like kind of roughing the sales people like yeah, no, no, no, we're interested, We're interested.
Speaker 3: In this not listening type of ghost Okay, So either way, not cool. So like, because I think, honestly, well, yeah, if you're if you're saying you're gonna buy this product and then you take the product.
Speaker 4: And sell it, you bought it.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't understand where people are trying to screw over little people because it's like that video. I don't know if you saw that big CEO in California being, oh, don't worry, don't pay them, you know, and it's it's such a shame. That's horrible, that's absolutely horrible that that's how people do business.
Speaker 5: I think on one side of the coin, it's you know, people that don't pay their bills, and then on the other side of the coin it is like the sales side of it, where but you know, you also have to like consider at the same time, this is an emerging industry, and you know, there's a lot of different development that each company has to experience for them to grow to scale. So there's that on top of now dealing with hundreds of different reps from hundreds, if not thousands of different brands.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a little overwhelming. So they kind of just.
Speaker 3: Have to focus and all the brands that pop up every.
Speaker 5: Day, right, they kind of just have to focus on, like their top relationships to just grow with them instead of trying to like be with every brand because that's a lot.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent no, and we see that all the time that brands start to like branch off and trust certain people because at the day you want to be able to do business with people you trust, you know, and that you can build relationships with, not people who are just trying to like make a sale or just hard sale. You as I say all the time, I don't like that heart sale. But I'm sure there's a lot of people like that. And then absolutely right, like you can't do that to everyone. But it's like, but if you take that product and sell it, you bought it, like outside of that, Like, you're right, I think there is that that other side, that ghosting side, that's wrong too, because you're kind of kind of like messing with people and they're like bills and their livelihood and.
Speaker 4: People depend on that.
Speaker 3: You say, I'm going to buy this if that's like you know, it's a verbal like hey I'm gonna I'm interest it, like I don't.
Speaker 2: Get to miss shakes.
Speaker 4: We've had it to us both sides.
Speaker 3: We've been we've been people just stop paying us, and we've had people on the other side like, hey, let's do this interview, let's do this.
Speaker 4: And then it just never happens.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we love what I was doing, you know, So you know, in life happens, life happens, But when it like you know, not when it's interviews. You know, it's no big deal, but money.
Speaker 5: And that's why it is better to just have more limited partnerships with specific partners so that then you do have that trust in that relationship, but there's no question and then you don't have to worry about tracking down like uh like several dozen, two hundreds of different brands about x y Z or you know, hundreds of different stores about x y Z if you're on the brand side of things. So it just simplifies the the supply chain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I think from the like the owner's perspectives and all the people that work in the dispensary and like everyone that's on the team, it's easier. You know, we talk about all the time, there's so many people in's industry. Hard to remember everybody and hard to like really build a real relationship.
Speaker 2: Go to anvents man and you're talking to so many people in mingling. It's it's a lot to it's a lot to keep up with sometimes. So yeah, it is it is good to call. It is good to like, I don't know if nurture is right word, but when you get those limited partnerships and you have those to select few people you're able to You're able to build that true partnership, be able to capitalize on great collaboration because you're not trying to hit everybody. And I and I get the I mean, we're trying to that's what we're trying to build.
Speaker 3: It. Well, that's how you build real partnerships, Like can't be an old school and you hear them talk about it Boss Coast right.
Speaker 2: For years with people and like you just feel.
Speaker 3: That your hit doesn't really go anywhere, Like it doesn't help you on the long end, Like you might get a sale here and there and you put all this effort and then maybe they'll screw on the next one, or they won't talk to you, or they won't pay. It's like, you know, if communicy, it's like the relationship's got to be there first to be able to do that too. So right, that open communication, that that that trust. You know, we talk about that with all like when we had Scottie and tie on, Like you got to have that trust before business can be done, you know what I mean? And I think you know, I think that's huge. Yeah, So absolutely, yeah, you know, I'm glad that we talked about this because I would have thought ghosting was on that you know, cash stuff cash c D.
Speaker 4: Here are so many I think that's that was respective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 5: It's not easy being a new sales rep in the industry.
Speaker 2: It's it's a it's a it's a cutthroat industry. It makes it seem like it's so like gravy, but like when you're actually in it and you're like, no, it's actually all.
Speaker 3: Right, no, no, no, and everyone thinks it's like because again you see all this media where it's like everyone's making all this money, But like that's why you come and listen to my cancast, because this is real.
Speaker 4: Stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Check Out some of these facebookers.
Speaker 3: Check out and shout out a black Blacklist Cannabis sub am I and shout out I don't know, I guess that's the main one.
Speaker 4: That's like I thought there was one more group think of, but I can't think of it.
Speaker 5: There's the page which is run by a person in.
Speaker 4: Cali Blacklist x y z oh dude, he's great or they're great? Is itch with them? Whoever?
Speaker 3: That's just amazing, Like I just didn't even know, Like, to be honest, but I love that page. That's a fantastic page for even though it gets deleted and deleted. But there's some sub ones too. It's like dot x y Z or something too. There's another one that she does.
Speaker 4: That's cool, that's female owned. I hadnnoy idea.
Speaker 3: Man, you rolled up some cannons about the summer summer skies because the cannons blast you to the sky. Because I'm still holding this one. I think you're supposed to hit it. I forgot about it.
Speaker 4: I'm just like holding that.
Speaker 6: BA.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: So stop ghosting. People depend on those conversations and on that money if you took those that product, right and.
Speaker 5: At least just closure if you don't want to work with them, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Dave talks about that all the time with our interviews too, because it's like a couple of times, like you know, like especially because we get hit up, you know, constantly, so it's like and we work dayav this is our dream, you know. So when people are like, oh, let's do it, like okay, like let's do this, then like you know, so that communications too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either way, I don't care if you don't want to do it. I get it, like.
Speaker 3: Good, hurt at my feelings, We'll move on.
Speaker 2: It's got other people. So it's like, yeah, closure is key. I love that fact. I like it. Yeah. So he commented on our post and in the group, Uh, transportation costs anything under fifty to one hundred pound should be done by the farm, which have a valid perspective. You know, instead of pain for a tran transporter to move the product, you can save those costs and drive it yourself.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think you brought up off air. We were talking about it, like for the smaller grows like that, that would be great.
Speaker 4: Because it's that's that's now they're added cost they got to pay pay.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, like right, it'd be no different than like a peach truck or something, you know, for like a small peach farm.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, because at the end of the day, you're just transferring your own goods, you know. I don't really it's not that. It's that it's not like I understand there's things that can happen, but to some degree, like someone can drive their products somewhere, you know, like it's not I mean that's why I don't want to. I don't want to degrade what those people do. But also to some degree, it's just like it is a it's expensive costs, like to just bring something somewhere. I mean it's got to be over like a thousand bucks, Like it's got to be kind of pricey to keep that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'd love to talk about it.
Speaker 5: It would probably require lobbying to change that in the seri's rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, because it's it's mandatory here in Michigan. I don't know if I don't know if it's manator everwhere I'm sure if you went to each state, it's a little different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like in Kelly, I think each brand can have their own distribution internally or like own a distribution license. But in Michigan you can't have a retail or a processor or a girl license and then also have a distribution license. Distribution license owners all have to be separate.
Speaker 3: Interesting, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Yeah, I see the transportations. I'm curious we should try to get one of the mon because I am curious, like if it's depending on way different pricings.
Speaker 3: I think that's one brand or one company. We really don't come across a lot, even at events.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I haven't met a lot of transport people.
Speaker 2: So you might have just walked past them though.
Speaker 5: Too, because oh there is JK logic Cam.
Speaker 2: I've heard of them. I G I think we follow them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's pretty active in the community to hit them out an Emerald Transportation, lindsay is really good.
Speaker 3: Look at somewhere those everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I'll have to check that out. To check that out, you think, get them on? Got another question?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah? And so so these are both from Facebook in nine oh six. Can a couple appreciate you so much? Well, they share, and we're gonna share. I think we should share them Instagram stories. We'll start putting them everywhere. Now we're doing shorts, and.
Speaker 2: I think we kind of went into this a little bit just a second ago. Bad players and lack of legitimate consequences and then moratorium on cultivation until retail establishment numbers grow that one. I don't know how I feel, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So so we're save some of them again.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Moratorium on cultivation until retail establishment.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's the first one, so that moreatorium Okay, So let's start with that one one at a time, because those so moratorium means that you stop selling licenses. That's like a hold on licenses just to clear pyone understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, Uh, that's that's kind of a heart hard topic.
Speaker 3: And I don't really like.
Speaker 2: That because like that, I know the market's really tough right now, Like.
Speaker 3: I understand that's the Let's just talk about both sides, right, because I don't want to be like I feel this and this is right, because I don't know, right, because there's two sides every story, three sides of its right in this case, two but two sides.
Speaker 4: There's like there's a side of all.
Speaker 3: The people who have licenses who can't make money because there's so much competition and it's just hard, right, and it's hard when you it's forever. And but also the other side is every industry is like that, you know what I mean? So right, So that's why I was trying to say, I don't really like it because I'm I'm kind of more on the free market side, but I don't want to leave out the small business owners who have to compete with these giant, giant brands with marketing bridgets.
Speaker 4: Because I see their perspective.
Speaker 3: But I think it's just that frustration that they're not where they want to be and you envy or whatever. I don't know, right, could be mixed emotions.
Speaker 2: It's caught throw out there right now with like prices on pounds, and from what we've heard, they're like dropping pretty low in the pounds. And when you are smaller match and you're not watch it, it's harder to compete. And that's what that's where Like I like the free market because you got to compete with your quality, Like you got to complete with your product and put it out there and do the best you can so.
Speaker 5: Right, and like you think about liquor stores or just places that sell nicotine, there's not like a cap on you know, how many businesses can operate in the state and.
Speaker 3: Sell that, you know, And that's why I say, like, it's no other market does that.
Speaker 4: But now I was on everyone's like, okright, let's not fair.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I feel like it's just brands who aren't making the money they used to.
Speaker 4: That are like that's not fair.
Speaker 3: And it's like because I think one of the first articles we read wasn't this like bro it wasn't in the up that brought that up because it was like around that border town, they're like, stop bringing discos around. They didn't want licenses in their city. Very smaller scale, but still the same ideas.
Speaker 2: Because of borders, Wisconsin get so much.
Speaker 3: A lot of competition. People were just getting sick of taking all their money. It's the same idea though, right, You're just stopping licensing for your own personal reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm not for it. I mean, like if you look at Warren, Warren's got so many used car lots. We have, like rose Field's got so much fast food. It's not like you don't continue opening it. They just opened up a Chick fil A. It was like top News but it's.
Speaker 4: Like Bible, cold ball bro and they're like getting.
Speaker 2: Uh it was I don't know where I'm going with that, but like it they have all this like there should there should be competition. I enjoyed. I think it's healthy well.
Speaker 3: Because otherwise you get a monopoly, any control from like a certain next amount of businesses, you don't. You want to keep it open so that way everyone has a fair chance.
Speaker 2: If you do what if you do do hypothetically worst case scenario, you do do em moratorium right, and the big businesses that grow that don't grow the best and don't don't.
Speaker 3: Get you know what I'm saying, Then it becomes the money grab.
Speaker 4: Then they can know they can just stay and outlast all the other custom all companies, right like Walmart does.
Speaker 3: They'll literally sell a product cheaper than they need you to beat out these lower competitions.
Speaker 4: You can literally these.
Speaker 3: Bigger businesses have overhead where they know the long term, we can just lose a little bit the next couple of years and get all these businesses closed and all of a sudden, now we're doing fine. So I think it's kind of like this weird there's a big business what we're talking about with that CEO in California, Like it's the same idea, that's just big bullies, like these big corporate bullies. Now not to everybody, everyone at the big chain is bullies, but you know, I think some of them are out there, you know, and I think that's why that is create it. I guess you know.
Speaker 5: He can see that being an argument.
Speaker 3: That I just trying to say both sides for the whole being. I still think free market. I still think, you know it is what it is, you know, as Walmart exists like Sam, you know, like what are you gonna do? Like I think, But I think that's why it's so important to find brands like like our Partner's old School can be or shout out pressure pack or brands that you can stand behind in the product you like their product, right, you know, because I think that's like why it's so powerful, not just by the best deal and not just the highest GC go to them support some people find brand that works for you, Like I think it's I like to support people, you know, the brands I like when I go buy my dabs right, like you know what I mean. So especially the more we know, you know what I mean, some brands are like no things like I can't I'm not gonna talk some shit here but rand out there. Then I'm like I'm good. So everyone's got their own personal feelings from their own experiences. I just think that free market definitely, it scares me into a monopoly like possibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah one day, Yeah, I hope they don't know what was going on. I was going to ask you what you got anything?
Speaker 4: He went through a couple of anything like question, what do you mean yay.
Speaker 2: Do you have any issues? Do you think that we didn't talk.
Speaker 3: About any issues that are going around the market. Well, I was going to talk about the coeod stuff, people not getting paid, so we talked about that.
Speaker 2: That's a good one that would happened. That's quite often.
Speaker 3: I do think that we didn't talk about this. I don't think sees the only thing that matters. I understand some people are like, oh, science, science, science, science, this, But like, I'm a big fan of entourage effect because I swear there's something about where I am in that moment, who I'm with, everything affects that feeling of I'm high or the buzz right right, Because I mean I think about every situation I smoked a blunt and all of a sudden there's a cop behind me, that high is gone. My eyes might be red, but I don't feel let me tell you, I'm like, Hi, I know my everything. I can walk perfect line like.
Speaker 4: So, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that I don't. I am a little bit more on that spiritual side, and I love cannabis and I think it's opens up like your mind in different ways and crosses some wires that I don't think I could do it without it. But you know, I also have done a lot.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 3: I like certain drugs, if you will, and medicines like mushrooms or however whatever you call. But it doesn't matter to me. So I like what they give me. So I uh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And what is this one you rolled?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Still okay?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: I just love deep roll, perfect fake, thank you and definitely the best roller here. Got banana Dave over here.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've been.
Speaker 3: Giving him ship for like ten years because he sometimes when he rolls a fast joint it gets a banana look.
Speaker 4: But only fast joints. He can roll a good joint. Will. I'm not just talking shit, I'm just like it's fun.
Speaker 2: That was a habit when I was younger.
Speaker 3: So well, you just when you, dude, because sometimes I'll blink and he's like it's done. He rolls the fastest joints though, like I will. He's so fast it's insane. But sorry, yeah, I I think that's what I want to say. Talk about terms. There's more cannabinoidance cbn CBG. You know what's going to help you.
Speaker 2: I think that I think educating that more so than indika sativa, would be a better a good thing because I think when you get away from the Indica sativa, because Indica sativa is mainly for like your the cultivators, it's just just it's just distinguishing the sativa indica plant uh plant species right right, And.
Speaker 5: Then they became marketing buzzwords.
Speaker 3: Right exactly right, well, because it was easy to say, this one's sleep, this one's up. It was so easy to describe to people who didn't know.
Speaker 4: But I think that though you know, no, no, I have a sativa.
Speaker 3: I understand that I'm saying I'm saying. At the beginning, they were just trying to explain it to people who didn't understand. I think that's why it got in trendy. I would know into what team are you on?
Speaker 4: It's like the whole.
Speaker 3: Politics, but left that was better, like whatever, you know, it's just like pick your teet.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is a market anymore completely because I'm working on the displas what we even talked about. It's crazy and because Steve and the couch.
Speaker 3: Right, and I mean it even flows like that and.
Speaker 2: Get into it. That's why you gotta talk about the terpenes and the other canabis within the plant, because then you're expanding on that part of the whole education system because then, like you, you want to find the specific terpenes that work for you because specific terpenes do different things to you and your body and how it acts with you. That's what I think is key, Like Linda little at night, beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: For me anyway, any time.
Speaker 2: Smoke a little bit of it, like you're going to you're going to bed and it'd be sweet like if and and mine would be you should just make terpenes mandatary on testing and if you don't, if you're not testing for it. There's a couple I know.
Speaker 4: There's a lab that does it. IIRO says free testing. When they do it, they give you free ter testing.
Speaker 3: So like, ye, I'm pretty sure he told us. It's like the fast turnaround too, so check them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So literally, like there should be no reason why you're not getting terpens on your stuff because like if you start doing the terpenes, I think that helps the education push with all the brands because then people can actually look it up. What what the hell's lemoning?
Speaker 3: What's I remember some brands would tell us in the beginning, like when it was more becoming more like known. Like obviously, I feel like some people have always known what flavnise.
Speaker 4: But I think people like I lost it.
Speaker 3: Oh No. I think at the beginning there was an extra cost to it, and I think people were using that as an excuse because I remember talking to knock up throw them around the bus. But there was a few brands, or at least multiple brands. I can recall that they were like, oh, it's an extra cost, we don't want to do it whatever. But now it's like you said, I don't think it's that much or very minimal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I don't know, you should be doing it. I think it was speedballed education for people because then like the buttenders will start talking about it much. I think you can have buttenders talk about that more and then be like into case Sativa's it's just there because pretty much everything's a hybrid nowadays, you're not gonna find you you don't find as many things that are into co dominant and that's it. Maybe you don't find as much sativa domina.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: At this point, hybridization has taken over.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Summer, like I feel like I don't know if you really thought about it. But it's like at this point there's so much crossing. It's like they're kind of all hybrids, Like they all just kind of weigh.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no one hundred percents anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, no, unless you get that bang ring, that.
Speaker 3: Ship will hit you in the head though if you're not ready for it.
Speaker 2: No, it's fact.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Land race strains, some of those you don't know if you.
Speaker 3: Get it, like barely see those maneah.
Speaker 5: I know people will sometimes ask for Durban poison and stores.
Speaker 2: That's do you want to tell her that I had that strain with the cops righted, and they took it and I never got it back. I had a really good cutage.
Speaker 4: You had a real cut like that ship was. It was like it was purple sometimes it was so pretty, like like I'll never forget.
Speaker 3: That was like one of my first like experience was like really good.
Speaker 4: But I think that was the I think that was the purple rack was probably one of your best croaks.
Speaker 2: That was the different one that was the blood rack.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, my bad, but anyway, it was those were both good strains.
Speaker 2: Man Blood records and the durb that's blood records phenomena.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you can find a new cut.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, true. I was just like, that's why when you said it, though, I felt what he was going through.
Speaker 2: He was like, that's such a good streams just like that Sativa that is your full sativa, like that would go with it. You know, that's like nice.
Speaker 4: You know what about you?
Speaker 3: You got any topics hot topics you thinks are we should talk about that we're missing because I'm sure there's some. But someone rolled some cannons and we've been dabbing a yeah ay, I like that.
Speaker 5: Probably just events.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's talk about events coming up? Were actually going to a big one come up? And actually I want to talk about you got a good one going on with the turkey Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: So with House of Dank, they are doing the Turkey Drive the week of Thanksgiving. So for more information on the Turkey Drive and participating House of Bank stores, go to shop hod dot com or go to the House of Dank am i Instagram account and then also Facebook.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. I love I love when you see brands give them back to the community during the holidays.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely a.
Speaker 3: Turkey drives great man, because like you know, not everyone has the means to just year, so I mean, yeah, everyone's god things.
Speaker 5: And they also doing a can food drive November.
Speaker 3: You just go to Stories, drop it off and stop there you go take go out. There's a bunch of locations, so I can't think of all of them right now. Yeah, it's usually one of the donuts spots we stopped. That's right, cent Online Tastes. But yeah, also Biscon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm pretty pumped in Vegas. Dude. It's crazy that it keeps getting later and later. I had a post pop up. It was like us in Vegas. It was like recently because like twenty twenty twenty one whatever our first year. Yeah, we went to E d C and that was showing up and that was like at the end of oct two, and now it's like the first week of December. I'm like, this is so I think it's just it's just like getting so late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but that worked out perfectly because we planned to go to the Biscon and then me and him just were like he just happened to be there and we're like, dude, let's go do both.
Speaker 4: That was a lot anniversary It was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Void and I got the.
Speaker 3: Oh god, so many good sets. Uh, fantastic time, but it was exhausting. We got like stranded because we couldn't get home, and we ended up taking some random car. We were just like, we gave someone fifty dollars each. We just gave one hundred dollars and we and we fell asleep and then we woke up at the hotel not murdered.
Speaker 4: So that was cool.
Speaker 3: By the way, same trip had a hitchhike. Wasn't that the same year back to Michigan when we were hiking. We went hiking the first Shi has died premise that horrorle.
Speaker 2: Got uber out there. We didn't have I.
Speaker 4: Want to go.
Speaker 3: He's like fine, I didn't think it through about getting home.
Speaker 4: I didn't think about service.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, we'll just get.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the dudes from Sweden, Holland, Holland. I think they're from some two surfer dudes from Holland. I was like, we can talk to them. They seen them. That's anyways. Biscom's crazy, So we want to say that is this your first Biscon? Second second? Okay? So hell yeah, summer's gonna be there. We're all gonna be there doing some content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be doing some interviews, videos, y, So we'll have tons of content honestly. Yeah, coming back be seen in Oul, December and January. I'm looking forward to it. There's like tons of connections out there. We've been talking about, like automation has probably been like the big thing that we've seen there. I'm curious what will be this year.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you have an input because we talked about a little bit already, what is your input on like and you what do you think could be there? What do you is there anything that you could think they would be there that kind of popping I was asked horribly when I asked that better, Like you're talking about the new thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what service or what type of text is going to be like new like anything with like pre rolls, addibles, concentrates.
Speaker 4: And we lean towards automation continuing to be big.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anything definitely just like more tech technologies, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And we were talking did you see that they had the was it not a kiosk like a vending machine? Oh right, right, Yeah. I was curious if they're gonna have more of those I'm curious if you're I've heard.
Speaker 3: Of that, because that's what you said.
Speaker 4: You said that what did you say? You said that could be.
Speaker 3: The future because when you were in Italy, so like about Italy, he went to some soccer game and outside there was a machine or cigarettes and you could also buy them, so like it was like.
Speaker 2: They had the girl scout cooking and O G cush and something else in your.
Speaker 3: Mind if it was bizcon and like that is kind of like the ultimate ease of it.
Speaker 2: It's just outside, you know, not so you're gonna get the probably the best product you might but like.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have to be like if there an age to buy it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even get to that part because it was sold out. So like you had to you had to have an ID because these guys asked us. Like I was with my family and these guys said, hey, can we get your I D And we're all like no, like and then I went over there to look at the machine and I go boom and then I see I see a weed leaf and I'm like what and I click it and then it's zero point two percent point five percent like last time in THC and I was like, oh shit, but it was all sold out. My brother step brother had translated is that sold out for each product? I was like, Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I just I feel like that could be the future, and that like right far from now. But I feel like that's still like we don't even have booze regulated like that, like cigarettes used to be like machines at the pool halls and ship but like.
Speaker 4: It's I feel like we just have some time my casino.
Speaker 3: I could I could see it in certain places.
Speaker 2: I think it down Yeah, I don't think so. I think that's far away. I don't think that will happen till it's decriminalized.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, we don't even see dispos in like the Central Business district of Detroit.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're gonna throw like a.
Speaker 3: Weed machine they need that would just get taken. People will just take the machine. But I think that's really far down the line. I think that's great forward thinking. I just don't think that's the next step. I think automation with what we see with pre rolls and like overhead with all these things, like I mean, I would love to see I mean, I know this is impossible, But I would love to see some summer technique that does like auto trimming that doesn't shake.
Speaker 4: All the teats. Yeah right, that people complain.
Speaker 2: About the tech.
Speaker 5: I think I heard of something like that.
Speaker 3: See see what I mean. But this is forward thinking because this is like taking what we have and making it better a little bit, because like good camps is around forever, we're just trying to make.
Speaker 2: It better, right, Yeah, and more official without killing the planet. I mean, if you could, if you if you literally took away if there was a machine that did then you took away that process of handser mean that it came out pretty similar, that'd be that'd be that'd be a probably a pretty hefty investment of people probably play for that. I mean it comes out similar to hand.
Speaker 4: Well, if you think about.
Speaker 3: Longevity and you really want to invest in your brand, it's always about making it better, making it a little more efficient. And obviously you're gonna need some people to run machines, you'll need people to do marketing.
Speaker 4: You always need people to do things.
Speaker 3: But sometimes paying someone to pack pre rolls is just not efficient, like you know what I mean, because it's such like a a long task you remember, how how long do you sus spend rolling pre rolls back when you worked at this, well you know what I mean, he would just be rolling on packing them whatever, right, I don't remember what you would do, but but like hours on hours and hours of time. Then now you can just pass boop.
Speaker 4: Confused with this. There's many of this rain boop.
Speaker 3: It's like really.
Speaker 4: Compared, it's pretty wild, dude, automations. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just think with some tasks like that, like obviously you need people to do certain things. Like I still think hand trim has a certain cell point to it, right, like if you like put hand trim and stuff, and I think it still has a sell point, just like putting turfs, just like labeling, Like I think there are certain cell points.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm curious about the future. Cite it for all the after parties. Can't wait to see where the pre party's at. It's always at a nightclub that was cool.
Speaker 4: After parties are at this year off the cert, I'll probably already know we're gonna start looking into them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's exciting. It's so exciting. Did you go any cool after parties last time you were there.
Speaker 5: I know there was a Sensi one that was at the Strat that.
Speaker 4: Was pretty cool. We we didn't go that one. Well, we went to the Jack Carrera cup.
Speaker 2: Right, that was at the Couple one too.
Speaker 3: That was last year Jack Jack Arera.
Speaker 5: Oh when they had the Zodiac party, I like this one place in twenty twenty one to two with Sency. They threw two different events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we met. I was messaging someone from Cenci because actually when I was after when I was at the gig in Boston, I met some of the Sensi people because they do a band called the Sency All Stars and they were stellar, like so shout out to my dude, Jacob. I think I met like crashed out of the guitar rhythm, I think it was. But it was awesome, madam. And it was like, oh, I'm in we too. Oh were the Cencio star was like I just kind of met him talking to him and then it was like talking about that, like so such a cool little thing, like and I'm excited to see where their party is because they're always doing something popping.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And you got all the session stuff.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited to see what's forward thinking on law too, because sometimes ask the stuff that's talking in some of those.
Speaker 2: So that's very interesting, right, It'll be some good speakers.
Speaker 3: Because there's a lot of conversations going on out there because everyone's there.
Speaker 4: It's international talk.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean this is like the biggest this is the biggest canvas events, Like everyone's coming, everyone from all over the world's coming. I mean, you have Germany that's legal. Now you have other countries potentially international. It's being bigger. Like what was the country that would just started doing medical out in the I think it's in Asia, not.
Speaker 3: The Philippines, Thailand. I think it was you know, Thailand did something, but I don't know. I thought they were legal.
Speaker 2: They weren't they giving out plants?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that the country for medical?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, they were giving out playing right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Really, you're gonna start having more brands like continuing to go around the world.
Speaker 4: With people are thinking about it everywhere.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, you know, in Asia and Europe and in South America, there's people from everywhere because everyone's trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Right now, different I think Cookies opened up in Thailand. If I'm not mistaken, I think there's a Cookies out there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think you're right. I think there's a lot of education out there because people are there, the ones that the brains are talking, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's just that you don't know who you're gonna meet there, and like so anyone in the industry, it's like always valuable to go, even if you don't even go to bis hunt and like you just.
Speaker 3: Went to the after parties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just fun if you just look at the after parties like check out which ones and you're just in Vegas talking like you just run into random people. I mean we've ran into so many things.
Speaker 3: Like you definitely have your own enerands too, because there's so much to do. You can't be at everything, Like.
Speaker 4: It's physically impossible.
Speaker 3: Even if you spend one hour at each place traveling between them, you couldn't get there.
Speaker 6: Like you gotta have a list, like these are the top three, So we do we try to figure out one or two that we really want to go to each day or like because sometimes we go there and like one time we got invited.
Speaker 3: To one, they're like well ship, we're just gonna go that, like, you know. So we went to a Hardin's thing and saw Juicy.
Speaker 4: J last year.
Speaker 3: That was amazing, crazy for free. It was shadow Hardy Man shout out our episode with Brittany. She's amazing, one of the best female advocates out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're connected with her out there.
Speaker 3: We were to talk to you about that, all of us with chat or something, set up something with her.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 3: You gotta meet Brittany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's awesome. But just so many people there. I love it. It's a it's a great time for us. And that's how we got lost to us as one of our partners, was by meeting them and making that a real connection with him.
Speaker 4: And that's how you meet people in the industry.
Speaker 3: I mean, you were just like, I love this product. I just want to tell him, I just want to meet him. I want to get him on the podcast. And all of a sudden, you wrou conversations.
Speaker 4: Now our people are walking by where he met his family.
Speaker 3: He's like me and my daughter, like, it's such a real experience, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just so many brands, there, so many people. I just love the connections that you can make, so it'll be fun. You'll be seeing tons of content from us. I don't even know what booths are there that I haven't even I usually like put my priorities so late down. It's like usually the last thing.
Speaker 4: Well, because there's just so much other things. A plan.
Speaker 3: You know, you got to get there, you gotta pay hotel, you got to get the flight, you gotta figure out what you what you're getting. There's a lot of organized who you're gonna talk to, and there's just so many there's to figure out.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: And then that's why I said, then things just happened too.
Speaker 2: When you're out there spontaneous. Yeah, it's always fun, have fun.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think that was a lot of the events that we want to talk about.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't I don't think there's other and I don't have other ones coming on.
Speaker 4: Where are we going? I was like, where was that next topic? I was like, I'm gonna a couple of dabs. Deep, No, man, I think that's I think that's all we talk that's already priory something that was the plan.
Speaker 3: Awesome? Well, yeah, really cool events coming up. Shout a Turkey Drive and biz Con is gonna be fun and such an experience.
Speaker 2: We'll be talking about some December. There'll be some Christmas stuff upcoming that we'll be talking about, probably in the waken Bates. So yeah, stay tuned. That's nine am Eastern every Saturday. Tune into YouTube. You get the link there or check it out. An I G again, I want to give a shout out to our partners that make this possible.
Speaker 4: Shout the Last Coast Plan Therapy, Uh.
Speaker 2: Can can it be? Extracts can and ship buds behind Summer Kit Chip, Old School Organics and then High nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out to our fan Mi cant fifteen.
Speaker 3: Aye. You can order these on fifty States because they come thanks to the Hemp Belt, So very cool stuff that super high dosage but enough hydrating everything.
Speaker 2: You know, we got brains, got carbonated, incarbonated.
Speaker 3: Appreciate the support to them Morningncaffeinated.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he was saying there.
Speaker 3: I love the TV, but again, just shout out because you make this happen. You're making this possible, so we appreciate all your supports. So you're supporting them and supporting us, and if you want to support us, just by hitting those liking subscribe Ony Mechanic cast everywhere.
Speaker 4: Am I Canon.
Speaker 3: Cast uhovy music two ease know why you.
Speaker 2: Can find me candidate everywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm Summer Underscore Sky with Four Wives Boom.
Speaker 3: I love the Four Wives because I always had to say the two e's and I'm like, now that I finally hear someone else saying, I'm like, yes, I love it. So anyways, and I appreciate y'all and and especially our listeners, so thank you.
Speaker 4: And as always, we're here to advocate, educate, and inspire the next time y'all.
Speaker 1: Spas K