Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed Head to Head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Jem Yo, Jeff Warren, Jeff, how do you feel the competition has been?
Speaker 3: Have you been if you having an easy go at it? Don't lie. I wouldn't say easy, but it hasn't been the worst. Yeah, it's not easy. It's never easy.
Speaker 2: This game is never easy, because anybody, that's why you play the game.
Speaker 3: Her More, that's why you play the game Herm Edwards Edwards, Yeah, I was thinking Herb Brooks because I'm thinking Mary that I got. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think your competition I think you've kind of had an easy go at it.
Speaker 3: I think that stops today. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Uh, joining us on the show A guy played one hundred times last year, Kenny the cash Man, Come on, what's he gonna bitch about now?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: Your phone? I'm gonna start bitching about stuff.
Speaker 2: Immediately your phone sounds like crap, doesn't really?
Speaker 3: Oh, there you go. You sound better now, Thank you. I don't know what adjustment you made. Kenny. How many times in the Hall of Fame? Eight? Eight times in the Hall of Fame? Jeff, did you hear that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, He's like, oh yeah, I heard that. I heard that.
Speaker 2: All right, Kenny, welcome back. Did you play how many times did you play last year?
Speaker 3: For real? I played four times last year. This guy, he's brutal, He's relentless on the phones.
Speaker 2: We'll making your first appearance this year, right, yes, all right, Well, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I've got tickets to the Alabama Shiks September twenty sixth.
Speaker 3: Seven, one three music Hall tickets are available. Now.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Kenny and Jeff, Hey, Alex. Once you listen carefully to this one, you know what I mean. Here we go, Kenny, Jeff, what does XO XO mean?
Speaker 3: Jeff, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Kisses.
Speaker 3: It's a correct answer. It was close. It was close. Jeff just got in there.
Speaker 1: I back.
Speaker 2: Alex is playing on that close. Here we go. Next question, Kenny, Jeff Chocolate vanilla Kenny, Jeff, Kenny, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna go ice cream. I would have said I free as well. Here's the complete question for Jeff.
Speaker 2: Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry are the flavor of what ice cream?
Speaker 3: Neapolitan? Oh you lucky es sob.
Speaker 2: Hey my name is Jeff, not my name.
Speaker 3: His name is Jeff. His name is Jeff, Kenny will I'm just I'm giving you the time. What do you want to complain about? Go ahead, I don't get nobody complaints, get questions, all right, Bro, he got me on that first one, and then it's and it can be anybody. Yeah, you're right, Yeah, you're right. All right, Kenny.
Speaker 2: Good to have you on for the first time this year. I know we're gonna hear from you again. I take comfort in that.
Speaker 3: Jeff.
Speaker 2: I always say your toughest game needs to be Day four. That's exactly what happened. That's how it played out. You played brilliantly today, dude. That's how you get into the Hall of Fame. You need one more tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well you're okay, Jim, great job today. Hang on