Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is a Toyota extended cab pickup truck, silver tires, very low. Just ran over a spike strip.
Speaker 2: Second spike strip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can tell too, look at that front driver's side tires done.
Speaker 3: He's been on Mulhulland for a while now, isn't everybody? Yes, everybody suffered that fate at some point.
Speaker 4: He's on Mulholland and he's leading.
Speaker 3: It looks like a chain of about six or eight LAPD officers behind him. Again, the front end damage on this Toyota pickup truck. Chunks of his tires are now starting to fall off, because even as slow as he's going, say probably fifteen or twenty miles an hour.
Speaker 1: He's coming towards the valley because there's traffic on the other side, and I would assume they're going over the hill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had turned onto cold Water. Now, oh okay, so he's on cold Water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now he's in the Sherman Oaks area.
Speaker 3: A bunch of a bunch of stuff is starting to fall off of his tires as they are just shredded. The two front tires are completely gone, and he's hard time steer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to steer when your tires go out like that. And again, very slow moving. What is that ten fifteen miles prow maybe, And there's a lot of traffic that's built up guys on the other side of that two lane road. So kind of a dangerous situation because they don't know what they're working with here, and we don't know what the guy's on, what he's got in the vehicle. And as you can imagine Friday morning Mulholland, there's a lot of cars backed up there and not a lot of places to go. Both sides of the road, as you know, are aligned with trees, homes kind of set back from the road there.
Speaker 4: And it's tight, tight.
Speaker 1: Quarters, shall we say, when it comes to any sort of standoff, eventual standoff with police officers.
Speaker 2: I think you're right he is headed towards the.
Speaker 3: Valley, yeah, because the traffic going the other way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is more likely.
Speaker 3: But again, no no idea what's going on with this guy. The two front tires are completely gone. It looks like the two back tires are still intact on this extended cab toyo to pick up, and he's been back and forth across the double yellow line many times.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's like.
Speaker 4: A fly all situation.
Speaker 3: Maybe before the tires were blown, he was still doing that right so.
Speaker 1: And going very slow. So it kind of lends itself to drugs, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Eight miles an hour.
Speaker 1: Were to pick a substance, which one would you pick? I'd pick a drug, I'd pick something. You can't trust drugs, I mean no, you cannot. You may have thought he's just doing a little you take a gummy, you know, But other than that, they lace everything with fentanyl, and it kills you and you die. That's usually what happens, if it kills you, isn't it.
Speaker 4: You gotta be careful. Can't do the drugs anymore.
Speaker 2: Death and killing often go hand in hand.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's getting closer into the coming down the hill into the Sherman Oaks Area's going to pass right by Harvard Westlake before he makes his way down.
Speaker 4: To Terre where Harvard Westlake is. I never knew that.
Speaker 3: Up off of cold Water yet. Yeah, it's a little rich for my blood. Well, this is a he stopping now chases it is? It is awful. It's such a fentanyl chase, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's just like somebody is hunched over there, barely conscious, conscious and uh.
Speaker 3: He may not have much of a conci not much, not much of that either. Yeah, LAPD cruiser is within I.
Speaker 4: Think I think he Oh, nope, there's a surge. There was a surge, quite a surprise. That was Jay. Let's pitt maaneuver this bad boy, come on, boom.
Speaker 2: You can't thirteen miles an hour.
Speaker 3: No, and they just learned that. All you're gonna do is what happened to the truck there? They just tore the bumper off, is what it looked like. Aroven wrong apparently, Well.
Speaker 1: That that was not No, you can't. He just took off. They didn't box him in quick enough. On the other end, guys, come on, you know you got to get around front of him for that. He can't just pull up alongside.
Speaker 3: And the guy who he cannot steer this now, the two front tires are barely hanging on. They've been shredded because of the two spike strips that.
Speaker 2: He ran over.
Speaker 1: Again, you're dealing with a two lane road. They're going down right now. But yeah, he's only going nine miles an hour. It was the slowest pit maneuver ever.
Speaker 3: But again, the other two patrol cars did not come up and box him in in the front.
Speaker 1: It's gonna hung out behind him. And he took off again. And when I say took off again, nine miles an hour, ten twelve at the most.
Speaker 2: The thing is he's going to start doing real damage to those rims.
Speaker 1: I don't think that anyone's concerned about that. No, I don't think they're not one person.
Speaker 3: You have a hard time replacing those that's And whose truck is this?
Speaker 2: I mean, if this is his.
Speaker 1: Truck, there's a work, there's a you know, a cargo box, cargo box in the back. There's some sort of credential on the dashboard that says that I'm supposed to be at this work.
Speaker 3: This vehicle's supposed to be here, kind of half pulled into a driveway. Okay, soad right, So here we go.
Speaker 1: He is pulled off. Oh he was going to reverse back into the road. Now they've pit the back passenger side tail there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they pinned him in pretty good. He got the worsers out of.
Speaker 1: Their patrol cars, guns drawn as they take their stance behind their patrol car doors. There no movement on the driver inside the extended cab gray pickup truck. At this point there are at least one.
Speaker 4: Two three, four was trying to move forward.
Speaker 3: Now he got a head he's rolling into and then they were able to put another LAPD big suv behind him, so he's not backing up at all.
Speaker 1: Ten cops out there that I can see on two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a handful of a handful of vehicle.
Speaker 3: So did you notice that the cop tried to get out of the passenger side and got himself too close to the other cruiser, so he has to get out the driver's side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now they got three SUVs.
Speaker 3: Look like they're gonna pin this guy in pretty good, so he can't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: We at the very least, they've got a block off mall hole in right there. So if you're hoping to get to the airport and you want to take a shortcut.
Speaker 3: Don't go this way because this is going to be blocked off for a bit.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, this is going to take a while.
Speaker 4: Trying to get down into Hollywood again.
Speaker 2: Guns drawn, but.
Speaker 3: He's still trying to reverse rese wheel, but rear wheels are still moving like he's trying to get out of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, little smoke coming up there.
Speaker 2: It's not going to work now, sir, if.
Speaker 1: You're listening, you'll make it to Twin Towers for lunch. Do you think so on a Friday?
Speaker 3: I think on a Friday, what they do is they do the boiled hot dogs.
Speaker 4: They what they do is they've got this low.
Speaker 1: Large vat of water, it's like brown water, and they throw a bunch of expired hot dogs in there. They boil them up for you and you'll you get a boiled hot dog and a slice of expired wonder bread.
Speaker 4: We know a lot about the inside menus at. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The Friday might be something nice. Friday might fish, Oh fish in Twin Tower for the Pope. What does that smell like for the Pope?
Speaker 2: I don't know. All right, we'll keep an eye on this again. The pursuit has ended.
Speaker 3: They're on Cold Water Canyon making their way down towards Studio City Sherman Oaks area.
Speaker 4: So that's matter of fact. It's very funny.
Speaker 3: Guy and a stolen we assume a stolen Tacoma Toyota pickup truck. Something just shot through that rear window. I don't know if they put a tear gas thing in there or if this guy was shooting something out of the window.
Speaker 2: It's less than lethal.
Speaker 3: Looks like they're trying to pump some teargasser pepper spray into the cab of the truck to get this guy out of there.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll keep an eye on it. If something happens, we'll let you know.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: We mentioned this story out of Wisconsin. Federal agents have arrested a judge in Wisconsin on obstruction charges. She was allegedly helping an undocumented immigrant evade arrest. The director of the FBI, Cash Mattel, wrote on x the FBI believes that Milwaukee Circuit Court Judge Hannah Dugan intentionally misdirected federal agents away from Eduardo Flores Ruiz as agents were attempting to arrest him at her courthouse. There was another story out of New Mexico. A judge, a former judge in New Mexico had his house raided after the accused him and his wife of harboring an alleged trend Arigua gang member.
Speaker 2: They took that former judge into custody.
Speaker 4: I don't know Alyssa Slotkin.
Speaker 1: She's a former CIA analyst and she is now a battleground senator. But she has concocted a war plan for the Democrats to defeat Donald Trump. And we'll get into it coming up more in the eleven o'clock hour, because this is I think, exactly what the Democratic Party needs to have. I don't and I say I don't know her, because I don't know if it coming from her is going to work. I don't know. It's a tough road to hoe if you're a woman. But her whole deal is to urge Democrats to effing retake the flag and adopt the gd alpha energy of Detroit Lions coach Dan Campbell. I mean she is, she's calling them.
Speaker 3: Out for exactly what week stream they have projected for years now, for at least ten years now.
Speaker 1: And I think that that's what you have to do for the Democrats. But what the hell do I know?
Speaker 3: We are following this the end of a pursuit. It's up on Coldwater Canyon, on the valley side of Coldwater Canyon, coming down the hill towards Westlake Harvard Westlake High School.
Speaker 2: There is a truck, a pickup truck.
Speaker 3: That's now headed into a hedge with three LAPD cruisers behind it. Whoever the driver was was really only going about ten miles an hour up and over the hill, so we don't know what's going on. The rear wheels on that vehicle, by the way, continue to spin like he put it in reverse and it hasn't stopped. A couple I want to say, a couple of years ago, La County put out a bunch of compost buckets.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get one? It was one of those little plastic buckets.
Speaker 3: You were supposed to keep it in your kitchen on your counter and put your food scraps in there, and then put it out with your with your garbage, and they would come and pick up I think my.
Speaker 4: Mother had one of these, and now she has a very large one. But okay, go on.
Speaker 3: When they did it in our neighborhood, everybody picked up that plastic bucket and threw it in their recycling and never used it. I don't know anybody who ever used one of these food compost things. We now have one in the building.
Speaker 4: Why didn't anyone use the food compost thing.
Speaker 3: Because then it smells like trash in your house the entire time got it?
Speaker 4: So now we have one here in this building.
Speaker 3: It's in there by the sink, and I noticed it a couple days ago, but we finally got the email that describes what it is. Under Senate Bill thirteen eighty three and the new Burbank Municipal Code Title four, Chap Title four, Chapter two, all businesses are required to have separate trash recycling and organic composting collection. So the City of Burbank has provided a green food scrap pail that has to be placed in the kitchen for commsse.
Speaker 1: There the things that look like needle disposal containers, right like if you're in the doctor's office and they threw the needle out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the compostable materials that you're supposed to put in this. By the way, again, this isn't a place of business. All food scraps, including animal delivered food.
Speaker 2: Well do you know what animal delivered food is?
Speaker 4: No meat?
Speaker 3: But they can't say that. They have to say animal delivered food. I'm sorry derived, I read delivery.
Speaker 2: What the hell is just say meat?
Speaker 4: Animal derived food? Why meat a bad word?
Speaker 3: Dairy?
Speaker 4: Can you not say meat?
Speaker 3: Peels of all uncooked vegetables and fruits, tea bags, tea leaves, coffee grounds, eggshells, food, soiled paper products.
Speaker 1: In their defense, I've seen people eat all this crap around here. People bring fish in here, they reheat it. It's disgusting. It happens all the time, and now we have to smell it even after they're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because how often does does somebody come through every night and clean that thing out?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Listen, I uh, I think you're barking up the wrong tree here because I've worked in radio for five hundred years and the stations they all smell bad. It's never a good smelling place. That's why it was so rare when Keanu made the office smell nice. It was like, where am I where this smells so nice in here? What's because we are barely human radio people and we're disgusting. We eat disgusting things. People bring us food and we leave it out for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: You're not eating disgusting stuff.
Speaker 4: We're kind of outlined here during the break.
Speaker 1: But you know there's stuff that that like leftover food that'll sit in that kitchen overnight. We come in the morning and there's stuff that has been sitting out for hours. I mean, this is a disgusting place. So I don't know how is it going to make it more disgusting. I don't think it can.
Speaker 3: I just want to know who's I don't know anybody who followed that when the county did it. I don't know anybody who still has their bucket.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: My mom does this.
Speaker 3: She does, she does well, and I throw all sorts of stuff in there, and then I get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Aluminum cane.
Speaker 1: I can't keep it straight. But it's not about me snubbing my nose at the rules. It's just I don't know what goes in there.
Speaker 2: We have some terror in the sky stuff, right, We'll do that when we come back.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It's time for Terror in the Skies.
Speaker 5: Bike is Nero and I are you the day off?
Speaker 2: Roger, Get off my plane, Roderick Rodgers, Let's vector Victor.
Speaker 5: I have a hand with these mucky pipe snakes on this money. It's Gary and Shannon's terror in the skies on If.
Speaker 1: This had to happen to me, I would have chosen for it to happen on a delta flight.
Speaker 4: Have you ever noticed the delta flights. It's like this.
Speaker 1: The flight attendants are cooler, the passengers are cooler.
Speaker 4: Everyone's just chill.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of crazy people on delta flights. No one's freaking out. Everyone knows how to.
Speaker 3: Act on a delta flight in my experience, And this is what happened on this delta flight. This was a trip from Atlantis to Chicago April fourteenth, and there was an issue with the roof.
Speaker 2: Well with the roof, but the ceiling at least of the plane.
Speaker 4: Same thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the same thing. The roof didn't fall in. It was the ceiling that fell in.
Speaker 4: Same thing.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not a pilot, but I have maintained plenty of air, Gail, and Gail, you're Gael. Does that mean you took a ride? Oh, I see what you're saying. A Boeing seven seventeen, which I think used to be when Bowie took over this what the old eighties were. They said Boeing seven to one seven panel had fallen down a panel that sits right above and it's actually between the overhead compartments, so it's a ceiling panel that goes right down the right.
Speaker 4: But those panels.
Speaker 1: Remember when using air quotes here a panel fell off the one plane and it was the window or door and they kept pulling it a panel. Yes, panel is a dicey word these days. The door plug that they h yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In this case, they had people just holding it up until a flight attendant was able to reattach the panel using duct tape for the rest of the flight.
Speaker 4: That's disheartening, isn't It.
Speaker 2: Held it up there for a while.
Speaker 1: I mean duct tape is something you carry zip ties as well, if you're used to not having triple A or car insurance. It's a quick fix sometimes if you've got bumper issues to throw zip ties on there maybe some. But when you're in a commercial airliner and duct tape is your fix, well yeah, it's does.
Speaker 4: Not inspire confidence.
Speaker 3: It's not the you're not compromising the integrity of the airframe.
Speaker 1: I like the idea that there were so many passengers willing to hold up the ceiling as it fell through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: There was another flight, this one from Lucknow to Delhi in India, and it was infested with mosquitoes. An army of mosquitoes swarmed passengers on the flight that took off the day after Easter. For the duration of this ninety minute flight, flyers were left with no choice but to simply swat with the safety cards that are in the seat back in front of you. Unfortunately, cabin said cabin crew didn't know what to do aside from offering lemon grass remedies. It's not like you can roll a window down and show them out of.
Speaker 1: The lemon grass remedies I guess says are lemon grass cocktail I have on board in India. That would be awful if you were stuck on a plane full of mosquitos. I mean, can you imagine all the people hitting their loved ones.
Speaker 2: Just on purpose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Like if my husband sitting next to me and one of those things lands on his on his cheek.
Speaker 4: Boom, you can't let him do it himself.
Speaker 3: He doesn't see it, Gary, he didn't feel the mosquito on the No.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 1: You always feel a mosquito and it lands on you. You never just look down. Oh that happens to me. We're all just like I'll be outside reading or something, and I'll look down and the mosquito's already got me.
Speaker 4: I didn't even feel it.
Speaker 3: Mosquito's got his little napkin tucked into his little costek and he's just going Franklin out of his little mouth. Then this will disgust you. A researcher boarded a Southwest Airlines plane.
Speaker 2: It could be anyone, but.
Speaker 3: Collecting surface samples of the arm rest, the tray table, the windows shape, and the safety that I was referring to. After carefully gathering the gunk laced data, went to the took those swabs to a lab for testing. It's incredible how full of bacteria your airplane seat is.
Speaker 4: Is that a shock to anyone?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: No, And just think of all the fecal bacteria that's just lodged deep within those seats.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're just Somebody was telling me that a woman had gotten She's texting me and one of my friends traveling for work, and she's like, oh, the woman next to me. She just got on the plane and she's wiping everything down, and I'm like, and and you should wipe everything that's not being a germophobe.
Speaker 3: Those those seats are disgusting. You should I always travel with those wet wipes or whatever and wipe that all that now, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Even if you're like, I don't care about germs. I'm all about heightening my immune system.
Speaker 4: But you just said you are carried, right, but I don't.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of Yeah, it's like people's like liquids and it's liquids mudges, and I almost use if you're using you know, if you're if you're eating like.
Speaker 1: Other person's matter that you're sitting in and you're you're resting your arms on and you're eating the uh.
Speaker 2: I think that's a little a little too far.
Speaker 4: A little too far.
Speaker 3: But like I'm not licking the I'm not licking the table. Spit and that's your matter.
Speaker 2: Yesterday you spit on my piece. Disgusting fluids.
Speaker 3: I would say very few people get sick from what's on those airplanes. You would how many million degree how many millions of people are on airliners today?
Speaker 2: Just on Friday. Are you crying an airline?
Speaker 3: How many people get sick on airplanes with the shared air that you're breathing. Yeah, that's different than you wiping down the arm rest. Well, that's how they can travel to the germs. That's their host, the arm rest. Yeah, where are you basing that off?
Speaker 2: Rub a little dirt on it.
Speaker 4: You're major that people don't get sick on an airplane, your health.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying they don't get sick.
Speaker 3: I think that this is not what causes most sicknesses on an airplane.
Speaker 2: It's more common than it is the bad air that.
Speaker 1: Juju b If you just want to sit in someone else's fluids, fine, but I'm wiping that down, big deal hose. Every once in a while, Gary and Shannon will continue such a prude dodger toilets since we're already there.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeah, dodger toilet. More toilet talk on the way.
Speaker 2: Just to note that that pursuit still still ended.
Speaker 4: I think that guy's taking a little fetanyl nap.
Speaker 3: This This pursuit up and over Coldwater Canyon is down on the valley side of Coldwater Canyon. Guy pulled into a driveway and edged up to a hedge there and then three squad cars came behind him.
Speaker 2: He's pinned in. But they really haven't done much.
Speaker 3: They tried to look like they shot in a pepper spray canister into the cab of the truck, but I didn't see any smoke or anything.
Speaker 4: You've been rubbing that beef on your face.
Speaker 3: Excuse me the italo? Can you tell? I'm just wondering if you no I have You've stuck you have not, I have not.
Speaker 2: I don't know where it is. My wife.
Speaker 4: We got you that specifically.
Speaker 1: I'm to see a change in your face, and here we are left with nothing.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Sorry, you got to look at my acceptable face with nobody.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you rubbed a little beef on there once in a while.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM sixty.
Speaker 1: Man accused of killing United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson on the New York City Street pleading not guilty today to federal charges. Luigi Mangioni was a reigned today, already pleaded not guilty to separate state murder charges. Federal prosecutors are going after the death penalty.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of sports going on this weekend, of course, to NHL and NBA playoffs. Last night the Kings, I should say tonight, the Kings are in Edmonton. They lead that series against the Oilers two to nothing. Clippers crushed the Nuggets one seventeen to eighty three down at the end to a Dome. They took a two to one lead in that series. Lakers are in Minnesota tonight. Angels beat the Pirates four to three, so they move on to Minnesota to take on the Twins, despite the fact that they played a night game and then how to get onto a plane and fly to Minnesota. At Minnesota, they played a night and then have a day game tomorrow, I mean.
Speaker 4: A tough turnaround.
Speaker 3: Dodgers will host the Pirates tonight and this should be a great pitching matchup Paul Skeins against Yoshinobu Yama.
Speaker 2: Motion.
Speaker 1: That'll be fun. That'll be a fun one to watch. Star Wars episode three, Revenge of the Sith, is doing well at the theater. And if you're thinking, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. It is a re release of the two thousand and five Star Wars film. It made three point four million dollars last night. Meanwhile, The Accountant sequel with Ben Affleck The Accountant two brought in two and a half million, both expected to make twenty to twenty five million this weekend.
Speaker 3: I saw a review of That The Accountant Too that said that he and John Burnhal, that Ben Affleck and John Burenthal do outstanding performances, but that there is zero plot at all in the movie.
Speaker 4: What is the premise of The Accountant. The Accountant is a.
Speaker 3: Very fastidious guy who is an accountant, Ben Affleck, but he also happens to be sort of a mercenary. It's like a double life kind of thing. Yeah, it's a good adventury thriller kind of movie.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, the Dodgers have been treated to I'm assuming bidets. They call them Japanese toilets in the headline. You go to Japan and they're everywhere. They're in the public bathrooms, the bidets. They're lovely.
Speaker 4: When we went.
Speaker 1: The first purchase I made when I came back was a bidet because my husband loved it. Guys loved the days for whatever reason. You always shake your head, but have you used one?
Speaker 3: I had one installed, one of the like the fake seat ones that you put on. Somebody gave it to me as a present. I don't remember what the event was. If it was a birthday, it was probably father's day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of athletes out there. They're very expensive, some of them thousands of dollars for these. And the Dodgers now have the have the special toilet.
Speaker 3: It's not just the bidet. They're talking about the newly renovated clubhouse. You know, they did that so much work over the off season there at Dodger Stadium. You can't see it because all of it is the sort of the underground area sort if you think of below the dugouts and down both the first and third base lines is where they did all of this work. Eight sophisticated, state of the art, multifunction heated seat, but they equipped Japanese style care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't just have a Usually the bidet comes with all the accouterment. You know, you've got music, you've got blue tooth, you can call someone from your toilet.
Speaker 3: The warming seed is whole somewhere. Oh yeah, they do everything. Now your toilet does ever.
Speaker 2: Put a microwave so you can also eat while you're there.
Speaker 4: Well, don't be ridiculous okay.
Speaker 3: Apparently this was stemmed from the acquisition of Roki Sasaki that Stan Casten was talking to him. Stan Caston, team president and CEO, talking to Roki Sasaki about the upgrades to the clubhouse and the training facilities underneath the stadium, and Roki Sasaki asked, are you going to have Japanese style toilets uh So, he said, Hey, if we put him in, are you more likely to come play for the Dodgers?
Speaker 1: It makes you comfortable. You spend a lot of time at the ballpark, you know what I mean. And if that seed is warm, seat is warm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I my experience not a professional baseball player, as you can tell.
Speaker 1: But you do do human activities.
Speaker 3: It's a club, human activities. You use a toilet I do most of the time. Yeah, I get.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was going to say the facilities at Scottsdale Stadium. Granted it's a spring training field. There's no heated seat, it's just a it's just a bathroom. That's why it's making the news that the Dodgers are getting But is it necessary?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 3: You're paying shohy O Tani one hundred million dollars a year does he need to have.
Speaker 4: It's a draw.
Speaker 3: It's a draw whenever you upgrade a facility, whether it be a locker room, a stadium, a training facility, it's a draw for people.
Speaker 4: Look at what we have here. Remember, most of these kids are kids. They like stuff.
Speaker 3: They like toys, they like cars, they like jewelry, they like stuff. This is just another stuff. So it doesn't enhance their performance on the field.
Speaker 4: Probabully not. That would be odd.
Speaker 2: That would be very odd.
Speaker 1: Maybe it does, maybe if you're more comfortable. Listen, you you look good, you feel good, you play good, they pay you good.
Speaker 2: It's very true.
Speaker 3: And then sometimes you follow to the second round. When is he gonna go?
Speaker 1: I think he's I think he'll go in the second round. I remember yesterday I said three to thirty the only how many. They didn't take very many quarterbacks in that first round.
Speaker 4: It's not a quarterback draft, no, all right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the shudor Sanders talk is enough enough of that.
Speaker 3: We have some swamp watch stuff that we're gonna have to push because we're gonna get with Raymond de Royle. We' want to talk about everything that's going on. When it comes to the funeral for Pope Francis and whatever is going to happen in the conclave coming up after.
Speaker 2: That, you've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio Lab