Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, double oh seven, Sean Connery, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning ring.
Speaker 3: Everybody's doing great. Did you have to be up today or you off and you woke up just for the game? No, No, I had to be up. You're working? Yeah? Yeah, that should have been my pole question. How many people are off? Yeah? I feel like most people are. You think most people are off? Yeah? I know a lot of my friends are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like a lot of people are off today. Well we're here, Sean Connery. You're going for win number three?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: How's he taking on? Good morning? Good morning? Is this Ellie?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Other John's daughter. He forced me to do this, truly, How how does this work? I don't think we've ever even broken this down? How is it that you take the people that come in for fresh out of bad heads? You had? Obviously you called Sean Connery?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I called Sean Connery. Then I did one through nine, one through nine, and then the tenth collar was the John. Now I proceeded to say, John, you just played this week? Yes, oh I know I did, But can my daughter avenge me? So?
Speaker 3: I was like, well, there's.
Speaker 2: No nothing on the rules sends that you can't.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, Ellie, you've never played the game before.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 3: I am fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: Oh man, yeast, she's a fresh fish and she's here to avenge out of the john.
Speaker 3: Really can she? I don't think any rules have been broken here. I don't believe tell either, no how he got through.
Speaker 1: But okay, so we're gonna do this, Ellie.
Speaker 3: Sean Connery, shout out your name now. Ellie, you've heard your dad played this game before. Yes, we listened to it every single day.
Speaker 1: You thought, okay, so you just got to shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, double oh seven, Okay, listen, it's just another person standing in your way.
Speaker 3: Double oh seven. Okay.
Speaker 1: I hate to be the guy in your corner. But it's just a man. It's just a man. It's not a man, it's a kid. It's just a kid, a woman. All right, here we go Sean Connor listening for Sean, and we'll listen for Ellie. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. This is for Bring me the Horizon. Tickets today.
Speaker 3: Tickets huge tickets. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what part of a dog wags when it's happy?
Speaker 3: Sean too tails the correct answer, Ellye, not bad. He got you on there.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you getting in there, taking a cut. You gotta just you gotta speed like I'm gonna treat you like everyone else on the show.
Speaker 3: Find another gear, Find another gear, Ellie, get a little faster. Okay, here we go. Next question. You got that first one out of your you know what I mean, like you need that first one? Boom. Here we go. You saw the pitch came flying in. It's fast.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, okay, now you know, welcome to the big Welcome to the big leagues. Now you know the speed of the pitches.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, Which national monument features?
Speaker 3: Ellie, the Washington Monument? Show me the Washington Monument. Get this kid in the game. You made so much you got it?
Speaker 2: Rod.
Speaker 3: You misled me. I misled you. I thought you were about to give a bell. Which national double oh seven?
Speaker 1: Which national monument features the faces of four US presidents carved into a mountain?
Speaker 3: Paul Rushmore correct answer, hold on Dad seven. Uh, it was a good guest too, Ellie. It was a good guess. I'm assuming you're off of school today. Good for you, all right, Ellie, Sorry, daughter of other jobs, Sean. Listen, don't apologized. Listen, she came into your octagon. Yeah. I'm like, you can't just sit here and let the kid win. And he didn't.
Speaker 1: He did not. I will not accept one piece of double O seven Sean Connery hate mail today.
Speaker 3: I think that's fair. I will not accept. I will not accept it. A wee Ellie, you did a great job, but the winner is Sean Connery.
Speaker 1: And let's for bringing the Horizon tickets, Motionless and white blot and new Geez. September twenty six, Toya Center, all right, great game today.
Speaker 3: The kid did get one on you. All Right, We're playing on Monday. We're gonna be here. That's okay, dude, hang on,