Speaker 1: Well, let's continue now, Bill cunning and the great American joining you, and nine now is Ali Bradley, the great News Nation reporter who's literally moved to the border to report on it. Plus she had to report on News Nation a day or two ago that talked about the Mexican drug cartels are giving the green light to shoot border patrol agents on site. It's about to get worse. Plus there was reporting about a week ago that there's a huge caravan coming up from Central America in New Mexico in anticipation of a Trump victory. The border's going to be surged, shall we say, and rushed because of Trump wins, all hell might break loose. And Ali Bradley, first of all, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing can you tell the American people in the last several months, since you're there physically present, what's happening in the border? Now there's any different or better than what was happening the past year or two. Plus we've got to talk about these assassination attempts on border patrol. But first of all, in general, how is the Southern.
Speaker 2: I would say the southern border is exactly as it was when we left it Bill, It has not gotten any better. It is actually worse in the sense of the American people don't understand what's going on down here.
Speaker 3: Rather they're kind of.
Speaker 2: Being gaslighted in a sense to believe everything is fixed, everything is fine, there are no issues at the southern border, when I just encountered a group of one hundred and forty people with seventeen and accompanied minors here an eagle pass just a few minutes ago. So there is absolutely still an ongoing problem, and the numbers are being manipulated. The way people are coming in, the legality of it all is being manipulated, And so America believes right now there's no issue at the border. We don't have anybody down here covering it. I'm kind of the lone ranger down here on the border, boots on the ground. We don't have Fox down here anymore. You don't see any of the mainstream media down here. You don't have local people down here. So if nobody's talking about it and the narrative is everything's fine, then what are people absorbing that everything's fine. But I'm living here it's not fine. We are seeing problems every day. Fifty seven uncompanied minors just the other day in a group of over one hundred. So we're seeing a ton of unaccompanied children come in, and we're seeing a spike in special interest migrants. So the Del Rio sector, which is where Ego passes, which was kind of the epicenter of this hall, that area is seeing a massive spike in migrants from special interest countries. These are countries that America doesn't play well with that we need extra vetting, that they need to go through an additional screening or interview process. So this situation that we just actually got wind of from sourced information data that we obtained from DHS sources shows from September to just the first seventeen days of October, we have already doubled the number of special interests migrants, some of them from Iran. We had three people from around that were encountered by Texas DPS yesterday. So we're certainly encountering issues down here. And what's more here is that we're seeing these groups again. And what's happening with those groups is that sources tell me that the bad actors, the guys who don't want to be caught, they take advantage of those groups are either going to hide within those groups and ditch their identity and hope and pray that we don't have them in the system because you know, our vetting is a problem, or they're going to run through one of the holes because border patrol is tied up with a group of one hundred and fifty people.
Speaker 3: So that's the.
Speaker 2: Reality down here, which is not the reality that America is seen or being told. So I would say that's the biggest issue right now.
Speaker 1: The last few weeks. Kamala harris talking point is that border crossings are way down because of the policies of Joe Biden. Kamala Harris, she said it the other day with Brett behar and that the disasters interview she had that border crossings are way down and that our policies are working. And CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox News have deserted the border because it doesn't fit the narrative. But you're saying on the ground, you've been there for the last few years. You live in del Rio, which is the Egle Pass sector. Border crossings are not down, if anything, they're up or the same, and the disaster on the southern border continues. Ali Bradley of News Nation. Is that correct, I.
Speaker 2: Would say that you are accurate in the sense of border crossings are down for illegal crossings. That is where they are accurate, and that is where the mainstream media is staying and living. They are fixated on the illegal crossings, and those are the crossings between the ports. Those are the people I saw this morning. However, they're not talking about the fourteen hundred to two thousand people a day using the CBP one app coming through the ports of entry. Those numbers are not being talked about. So when Harris and Biden say the numbers are lower than when Trump left office, that is inaccurate because they are Trump did not have OFO encounters. He did not have port of entry encounters. So they're only comparing the illegal encounters type against Trump's illegal encounters, which again the CBP one app, and CBP has told me this verbatim, it is nothing but a placeholder in line. It is the open table reservation app holding your spot in.
Speaker 3: The dinner line.
Speaker 2: It does not provide do anything else, but that is what grants you quote legal status. So that is the separation. So we are still seeing around five thousand people enter the country in some way, shape or form. Every day, we've got around eighteen hundred coming through illegally through the ports. We have fourteen hundred and fifty to two thousand coming in with the CBP one app each and every day at the ports of entry.
Speaker 3: We've got one thousand a day.
Speaker 2: Through the CHNV parole program, which is thirty thousand a month, and then we have two to seven hundred gotaways every day that are recorded. Okay, so you tell me that the numbers are down, that the numbers are better.
Speaker 3: They're better than twelve thousand in December.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, they're better than three hundred thousand for the month of December. You're absolutely right there. We did just get the numbers for last month. They are the lowest on record for the Biden administration. But again those aren't including some of those numbers I was talking about, and they've kind of moved. What means, what makes sense to America, what is digestible to America is that word legal versus illegal. And so right now they're saying illegal crossings are down, and they are accurate to say that.
Speaker 1: As far as the fifty seven kids hiding in a group, explain how children are used to get special treatment, and then the kids are passed around of parent to parent to a friend, a friend who the children are bought and sold and children aren't worth their weight in gold because it gives you a pass to get into the country. Explain how kids are used illegally to get in the country and jump the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, when I first started covering this story, the conversation and narrative around these unaccompanied children was, Gosh, how desperate these parents must be that they want their child to have a better life, so they're going to send them alone, send them across the border, and hope that someday they're reunited. That is not what I'm seeing. That is not what I've experienced. That is not what these kids are saying. Most of these unaccompanied children that crossover have note cards. They have an address written on them and sharpie. It might be written on their might be written on their arm. They have a note card. Most of the time, their parent, the adult supervision that was supposed to come across the border with them, is already in the United States. I met a ten year old and a seven year old from Ecuador who said their mom was already in Texas.
Speaker 3: Somewhere.
Speaker 2: I met them in Lukeville, Arizona. So these kids are actually left behind, oftentimes by the parents. And this is according to former HSI special agent Victoravala, who says that oftentimes they are payment. They are left behind. The parent might have three or four kids, maybe they leave two behind with the promise that they're going to be reunited because those kids can then come over with someone else as a family unit, and they'll have a better shot of coming in. They're reused, they're recycled. These kids are utilized to help other people get into the country. They're also exploited and trafficked on the Mexico side, and they're also there's new studies, the new research and the New York Times has done it. They are put into forced labor here in the United States, working for nothing way.
Speaker 3: And that is the reality.
Speaker 2: So these children, the narrative does not necessarily fit what I initially was told covering this crisis. What we're seeing more now than anything else is these kids are left behind in Mexico as payment. The cartel uses them in whatever way, shape or form, in whatever lucrative way that might be. And yes, that does include the worst case scenario that you don't want to think about what you're thinking about right now. Those children are used that way and then they're sent over to the US in the hopes of reconnecting with their parent or guardian. But here's the thing that note card. Border patrol calls the note card, the number on the note card, they say, yeah, I'm the parent. They send them off to that note card. They didn't go and make a home visit. They didn't go and get DNA or fingerprints. DNA testing mandatory ended under the Biden administration. They only do DNA testing with parental consent. But these parents might not be their parents and you need consent from them.
Speaker 3: We have an issue with.
Speaker 2: The unaccompanied children down here. This administration has released more unaccompanied children into the country than the last six years combined, and that spans two administrations.
Speaker 3: They do not deny the.
Speaker 2: Admission of unaccompanied children, so we do see them in droves. That was a concern for advocacy groups that we would see more child trafficking, and we are seeing more of those situations.
Speaker 3: Again. We had a group of I believe it.
Speaker 2: Was two hundred and four people, and fifty seven of them were unaccompanied children you're looking at twenty five percent of a group, and a lot of them are adults, are kids, And I was watching these kids today, Bill, some of our little kids. Yes, some of them are seventeen and they're considered miners, okay, but some of them are four and five and they're holding hands with their siblings, scared to death. That's the reality down here. So you can sit here and say the border is secure and there's no problem down here, but I'm living it every day, and that is a bold, safe lie, and America deserves to know what's going.
Speaker 3: On down here.
Speaker 1: Pali Bradley, you had reporting on News Nation about the Mexican drug cartels given the permission to shoot border patrol, maybe with sniper rifles or other weapons, to get the border patrol defending themselves instead of defending the border. Can you put some more meat on those bones? What is happening? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So it's pretty wild because there's always been kind of like a long standing, unwritten, unspoken agreement. If you will, Hey, the cartel, we know what you're doing over there, you're operating, you're doing your business, but don't shoot at us.
Speaker 3: Don't shoot American journalists.
Speaker 2: Don't shoot Americans, don't kill us, and we're going to continue to operate.
Speaker 3: Not nicely, but you're operating and we're operating.
Speaker 2: So there's always been kind of an agreement that that's not happening because it's bad for business. You remember back in the early nineties when that went down with a special agent.
Speaker 3: Over in Mexico. He was killed.
Speaker 2: I mean, the DEA was involved, everybody was involved, full sup. So the cartel knows if they get involved with law enforcement on this side, them are fighting words. And so they've never had a green light or permission to shoot an agent.
Speaker 3: Have shots been fired for Mexico.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, We're not naive to think that that's never happened. But to have permission to go after law enforcement when it has been such a taboo move and the.
Speaker 3: Past is really interesting here.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting is just weeks ago we also reported on IEDs and RPGs and a slew of ammunition found in a Mexican scout site just on the other side of the Arizona border. And back then CBP said, we're you know, we're we take threats seriously.
Speaker 3: We're concerned, but the reality is they're not going to do any because it's stab for business.
Speaker 2: But agents I talked to you said, we are actually concerned because the cartel is operating in ways that we have not seen before. Right now, you have an all out war within a cartel. Seina Lola cartel is fighting itself, so that is unprecedented in its own So agents are saying, we don't know what these guys are capable of, and we're getting in the middle of their fighting.
Speaker 3: We're getting in the middle of their money.
Speaker 2: It's harder to move people and bodies right now because there's more kind of heat on the border with this administration, so they don't want those issues with border patrol right and so they're kind of weighing the collateral damage here. Do they go do border patrol show up and then bring the heat from Mexican lawenforce in the Mexican military, or do they go after border patrol and remove that element and then they don't have to deal with the Mexican element. So those are real factors that are happening down here at the southern border, and Border Patrol is on high alert. CBP saying they take these threats seriously. They're working with their local law enforcement partners to make sure that they're safe. I mean, just three days ago, ranch workers, these contract workers were reported shots fired at them from the Mexico side out here in Eagle Paths. So that is a continuation of what's been going on for three and a half years. Just nobody knows it's still going on. So you know, News Nation has not left. We have been boots on the ground. As you mentioned, I moved myself to the border months ago, so I have been living, eating, breathing, sleepiness for three and a half years. And you know, I would say the most frustrating part is that we're going into one of the most contingents selections of our of our history, and the most important one arguably, and immigration is one of the most important topics to voters. But are they getting the right information? And that's what concerns me is I'm just a little guy. I'm just one guy at NewsNation, and thank god that we're having this conversation because people do need to know what's going on when they go and vote. And if they don't care what's going on, then that's fine, vote for more of the same. If you do care, vote differently, you know. So they need to be armed with the information, and right now they're just not getting it.
Speaker 1: A couple more inquiries. Ali Bradley of News Nation. Imagine the same policies. You talk about three hundred thousand known in December, which is an influx of the size of the city of Cincinnati. You take Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. There's about twenty one million people that live in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. At the rate of five thousand a day that is known, that's about two million a year. Times five or ten more years. Suddenly you're up to twenty to thirty to forty million more people on top of what's here. I can't imagine the country surviving the next five to ten years with maybe one hundred million more illegals inside this country. And what that portends. Is there a sense that is the election gets closer and one candidate has an open border policy, the other candidate says, shut down the border if necessary, put the US military on the southern border, find out who's coming in here, to port those that are here. It has never been a more stark contrast between the two. So if I'm operating the cine cartels, etc. I'm rushing the border. Between now and January the twentieth, especially if Trump wins. It looks like Trump's going to win, but who knows it's equally possible Kamala Harris will win and continue these policies. Is there a sense over the If Trump wins the election November fifth, sixth, or seventh, he's announced the winner, what happens in the border for the next two and a half months waiting for Trump to get control of the border. What happens then? Do they rush the border? Is there four hundred and fifty thousand more in Mexico coming up to get here before that happens. What happens in that circumstance of Trump is elected. What happens between then and January twentieth.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So let's start first with the vice president's kind of policies, if you will, because she at her rally at the border was saying she's going to be tougher than Biden on the border. If someone crosses illegally between a port of entry, she's going to slap them with a five year ban and ineligibility for asylum. But let me tell you this bill that's already the law. That is something that njorc is touted at the end of Title forty two.
Speaker 3: That is already.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be happening. So I want people to understand that first, that they are already supposed to be banned for five years and ineligible for asylum if they cross between a port of entry. That is the current law. That is the law under Title eight. So just so you're aware of that, and that is the policy that she's counting. When it comes to Trump, the conversations down here at the Southern Mortar are that there will be a surge. There is concern that there will be a mass wave of people that are trying to come in because Trump is promising this mass deportation, right, the biggest deportation anyone has ever seen, and he's willing to use executive actions to cancel NTAs, to remove temporary protective status. He wants them out. So there is conversation, and the most of the conversation that I'm hearing is that there is going to be an unprecedented number of people trying to get in before that.
Speaker 3: Mass deportation happens, so they can hide somewhere, right.
Speaker 2: But the flip side of that, the other very the whispers that I'm hearing is that they won't try because they don't want to waste their money because they know under Trump they'll be removed.
Speaker 3: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: That that has the strong of an.
Speaker 3: Influence as the other side. So we'll see.
Speaker 2: We've seen caravans down there manifesting in Tapatula. We've seen thousands of people down there, you know, kind of the unrest growing there where they have been parked for months, sitting down there, demanding papers to transit into move throughout the country. And so it'll be interesting to see. But the speculation, the conversation and the preparation down here is they are expecting a surge if Trump does win in November.
Speaker 1: Ali Bradley, stay safe. I'm glad there's one reporter nationally covering the story in an objective way. Ali Bradley of News Nation, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Stay safe and God bless America. Ali, thank you very much. Thank you, God bless God, Bless America. Let's continue with more that's the truth and not the crap on News Radio seven hundred WLW. You know, Ali Bradley of News Nation, to run a course by my buddy Sean Compton, is the only reporter nationally on the ground and Eagle Pass, Texas and other places. Because the mainstream media has figured out that this issue is when you and I care about deeply, and as a consequence, they don't want to cover it. And they don't want to cover it because it is so injurious to the election of Kamala Harris. So if something's going to hurt Kamala Harris, guess what is not covered. If it's going to help Donald Trump, it's really not covered. It got both elements together, then it's really really not covered. But you and I know it's not about Springfield, Ohio and barbecue and kats and dogs. It's not about that. When I had Rob Sanders on about a week or two ago, he talked about the problems in Covington of illegal aliens, many times acting up committing crimes, having no proper id The court system is overwhelmed with different dialects from the Caribbean, from South America, Africa and Asia, that you have to have special esl individuals to spend millions of dollars to help this person from around the world to committed serious crime to face justice, and so to have her on to describe the mess on the Southern border that Kamala Harris says, the numbers are way down. Maybe in one category their way down, but they're not way down numerically. Taking a holistic approach, the best it is is about two million persons per year coming in illegally. That's the best, and likely the numbers closer to five or six million. The numbers closer to twelve to fifteen million illegals. And one of the worst parts of this is the treatment of children. And Democratic parties supposedly cares about children. You heard her report that these kids are trafficked generally for sex, but also for other purposes. And young men have got to join gangs of Venezuelans or Chileans or others to hold up on the rob and to commit burglaries in Indian Hill in Westchester and Villa Hills. As part of the price to come over the southern border. They're forced to become gang bangers. Some willingly do it, some do not. We don't need these problems in this country. And when Kamala Harris loses the presidency, it'll mainly be because of the issue of illegal alien migration that you and I have figured out and the media and the Democratic Party has not. I spoke to an official with the Cincinnati Public Schools. You can't ask for immigration status, you can't ask for birthplace. But the estimate is five thousand illegal children here illegally are supposedly being educated at CPS. Of the thirty six thousand, about twenty percent are illegals that should not be here. And when you put a fourteen year old in a class that that fourteen year old, God bless him, doesn't understand the English, has no idea about the culture, and you begin the process, well, let's put him in the put them in as freshmen when they cannot speak of the English, and they have no idea what they're doing, and you push them along because there's no failure in urban public school districts. You can't fail. You have a collapse of public education. In addition to the behavioral problems. What's a Channel five or nine a couple of nights ago that talked about what happens in Oakley every afternoon when a couple hundred kids are dropped off on a bus transfer and all hell's breaking loose, and that's the problem. And we have our own problems here without importing third World poverty into the Tri state area. And when she loses, it'll be because of this issue, and along with all the others, but this issue when she says the southern border is closed or the southern border is efficient, the southern border, she said. And with the interview with Brett Baer, the numbers are way down. The numbers are way down in one category, but not way down in other categories. And right now in Fox I have this video of Donald Trump showing up at a Bronx barber shop with a whole bunch of black and Hispanic guys talking about the issues not covered by the mainstream media because it doesn't fit. They want to make them objects of hatred and scored. Remember the campaign of love, the campaign of joy has now become one of hate and accusations. It's awful. So a note with interest. Every year, in the first week of October, there was a straw poll taken in the state of California, and generally it's in the freshmen and sophomore years about if you could vote, who would you vote for for president? And I think the language is tilted to such an extent that there's been some reporting out of a Los Angeles School District that if you voted for Kamala Harris there was a pizza party. If you order for Donald Trump, you didn't get anything. That's how they twist and turn it. But looking at the results of these polls that there's increasingly evident Latino support and black mail support for Donald Trump. And Donald Trump got eighteen percent eighteen percent of his spanning voters in twenty twenty. These are real voters, and so far this year he's pulling about forty percent of his spaning's going to vote for Donald Trump. Throw in black mails. He spends his time speaking with black males who, by the way, Wine dined in pocket line him for a very long time. He got every award as a private citizen that Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton could give somebody, He got them all and black mails. In twenty sixteen, nine percent voted for Donald Trump. In twenty twenty, it doubled to eighteen percent black mails voting for Donald Trump. Now it's thirty one percent are voting for Donald Trump. They can't take it anymore. Also, I would point out that overall, Trump is trailing Vice President of Kamala Harris among black folks a tally of seventy eight percent total fifteen percent, with black females voting for Kamala Harris at about ninety percent. Put all that together, things are sliding the wrong direction for the Democrats, and that many African Americans have figured out for years what we were promised isn't exactly what has been delivered by the Democrat Party. In fact, just the opposite has been delivered. To go back in time a little bit, virtually, there was unanimity among black voters between like eighteen sixty four and the nineteen thirties, about ninety percent voted for Republicans over that sixty five year period because of Abraham Lincoln and the fact the Democrats and what's happening in the modern Democrat Party is the vestige of that. But the Democrats were a party of slavery and Jim Crow the party the Ku klux lanned, We're all Democrats. The lynching of black folks all Democrats. That was the Democratic Party. So African Americans said, I'm not voting for those who have imprisoned me, raped my mother, raped my sister, sold my mother, sold my father into slavery. Those are all Democrats. So between eighteen sixty four and the nineteen certainly by the nineteen sixties early seventies, it was strictly black folks voted for are Republicans because Republicans is a party of freedom. Then something switched in the nineteen sixties and seventies and now eighties. Democratic Party have promised and undelivered to African American voters for so long that generally African Americans vote like ninety percent for the Democrat and also of course liberal white college graduates and others. But they figured out, you know what, it ain't working, no more not working, And so most the polling indicates that Kamala Harris may get eighty percent of the Black vote and Donald Trump's going to get about twenty percent of the Black vote, and that Kamala Harris is going to get about sixty percent or less of the spanning vote, and Donald Trump's going to get thirty five to forty percent of the spanning vote. Hispanics and Blacks won a southern border. That's intact. They want jobs, they want homes, they want to have lower prices, things of that character, and they're not getting it, in fact, just getting the opposite. It's amazing to me in urban areas Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, whatever, it might be, that the promises of the Democrat Party too, they're base voters for the half a century have been completely lost and denied. A black guy, a black woman living in Roselawn want to have a functional community with little or no crime. They want good public schools, they want law enforcement, they want jobs, and the Democrat Party promise this at all and delivers nothing, zero zilch, and still Democratic politics dominates urban areas. Maybe there'll be a breaking point, some idea, there has to be a breaking point saying this is what you promised for the last half a century, and this is what you delivered. The last Republican mayor of the City of Cincinnati was Willis Gratison. It wasn't John Kenneth Blackwell. JK. Blackwell was a charter right, you may remember. So there's not been a Republican elected mayor in this town for more than a half a century. But what keeps Cincinnati alive as I speak, is law enforcement. The Sheriff's office, Charmaine McGuffey, the police Department Fiji, and most importantly, the Prosecutor's office. When I speak to those in Cleveland, Columbus, Chicago, Dayton. There's no way BLINK could ever work in any of those towns because there's a fear that suburbanites have going into the urban core that I'm going to be subjected to a thievery and burglary and car break ins and murders and rapes and robberies, and I don't want it. Last night Blink took place. As I understand it from Brendan Cole, there were no serious crimes at all committed. Mainly it's because we have a prosecutor, whether it was Joe Deeters or Melissa Powers, that will enforce the law. We continue to have a CPD since I police that generally does enforce the law over the objections of city council members. They want to enforce the law. And the reason so many democratic cities have gone into the tubes is because of a lack of law enforcement. As you now know the truth, the FBI revised their statistics violent crime in America is way up. It's not down now, David Muir of ABC News, you use that as a club against Donald Trump. As you know, the FBI said crime is down. Well, they revised the numbers a week ago. Crime is way up, especially violent crimes, and of course we know it, and it's higher than that because many police agencies do not report crimes to the FBI computer. In Washington, crime is way up. In Cincinnati. We're at the tipping point of going the way of Dayton, going the way of Chicago, going the way of Cleveland. When Jimmy Haslin wants to leave downtown Cleveland because of crime and other reasons and go to the suburbs through at a tipping point, and I would implore and beg the Democratic voters in Hamlet Accounting to look at the circumstances in which you find yourself and wonder to yourself, do we need a liberal Democratic prosecutor who, in her life she's in her mid sixties, Connie Pillage, has never tried a criminal case in her life, has never prosecuted one criminal in her life, and whose brief legislative history was typically voting with far left democratic causes. We have a functional prosecutor's office, and if we lose the prosecutor's office to the forces of evil on the left, then all of Hamblety County is going to look like downtown Dayton. Or downtown Louisville or downtown Cleveland. It's going to be emptied out, which is there is a little bit of a life developing back in the city core with individuals moving residences to downtown Cincinnati. And the reason is three c DC. The reason is Reds and Bengals and Fifth Third Bank and Procter and god in Western and Southern and the Joseph Automotive Group all have connections. Jeff Ruby, Downtown Steakhouse, the Aaronoff Center, the Taste Octoberfest, FC Music Hall. We have a core group in Cincinnati that functions the Flying Pig, the races we have downtown. And it's because there continues to be a sense of we suburbanites that safely you can go downtown and if something bad happens to you, there'll be a prosecutor that will send the perpetrator to jail, or at least try to send the perpetrator to jail. Over the objection of about fifty percent of the liberal Democratic judges, we want to go back thirty years in time to free a person who raped and murdered a child. That it's unbelievable, but we're tipping and if it all goes one direction, We're going to lose things like Blink, things like the taste in Octoberfest. Non attendance at Music Hall FC, which is growing magnificently, is going to be hurt. Three c DC will quit spending money in the urban core, and we're done, I'm told by those who have been in downtown Cleveland and is emptied out and don't have events like we have there. And that's the main reason Jimmy Haslam, the owner of the Brown's, going to move about twenty miles south to brook Park. He wants to get out of the urban core because it is dangerous for his customers. That is not yet the case in Cincinnati. And as long as you vote for all the Democrats you want. When it comes to law enforcement, Melissa Powers is at the crucible of escape from New York on one hand, or functional prosecution on the other. And we've got to have at least one office, one office in Hamlin, a county controlled by a different party, to keep an eye and everything else. It's called democracy, it's called checks and balances. Melissa Powers has prosecuted one hundred and fifty thousand cases County Pillage zero, and she promises more of these make work programs that have no hope whatsoever succeeding. We have a sheriff, Charmaine McGuffey, we have a functioning police department, Chief Fiji. We have a functioning prosecutor's office. And when the prosecutor's office goes, it hardly ever comes back. The other way. Institutions move out. We can't take it anymore. So think about that. Even if you're a Democrat, have a lucid moment and say I can't put in the prosecutor's office a woman in her sixties, that is, has never tried a case in her life, as opposed to another woman who's been in the law enforcement in Hamlet County for over thirty five years. That's Melissa Powers as a prosecutor and as a magistrate and as a judge, and now the prosecutor. That please, I implore you that do not destroy Hamilton County, like other Blue cities and blue counties, has been destroyed by left wing politics. It doesn't work. Blink will succeed. In fact, the Great American may go to Blink tonight to look at it myself. But it will succeed because we have a functional prosecutor's office, and to do otherwise means we're going to look like downtown Dayton, or downtown Cleveland, or downtown Chicago or downtown San Francisco. I saw a report to last night out of California. The Fisherman's Wharf has gone. The businesses are shut down, Customers, tourists are not going there, the hotels are unoccupied, and it's a washed out area because of the policies of Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris. That's what's happen. Don't let Cincinnati become that way. Please keep a functional prosecutor's office to keep an eye on everything. Melissa Powers is a great American and she'll be great along the course. With Rob Sanders keeping eye on things in Kenton County, it's wonderful. Let's continue. Coming up next is Bill Wills, one of our great former morning men here and the big one. He's going to break down the Cleveland Browns game with the Bengals, and also what happened last night with the Guardians and the Yanks. The Yanks are coming and they had the most exciting postseason game I've seen in a long time. We'll see what happens today. But please think about law enforcement and your family when voting for the prosecutor. That office is critical. Let's continue, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred ww All right, Billy cunning In the Great America, we never stopped, We never hesitate, We simply continued. And I now from the northern shore, the great state of Ohio with Bill Wills, who got his chops right here in Cincinnati through Lynchburg, Ohio. He was the morning man here for quite a period of time and outgrew the market according to Tony Bender, and then moved up to Cleveland, which I think is a down draft, not a enough draft, but nonetheless, Bill Wills from TM and Cleveland. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Bill Wills, how are you?
Speaker 4: Legend? With that intro? Always an honor to beat with you, and certainly a joy with all we have going on in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: My friend, I'm watching the game, the game. I want to talk about the Brownies, of course, oh yeah, sure we'll talk. But the game last night between the Yankees and the Guardians, I'm thinking, okay, it's over the Yankster up three zip. They're losing three to one, come back five to three. It's over. That's it. All of a sudden hell, break loose. It was hatred, despair, all of a sudden glory. Explain the emotions of last night's game between the Yankees and Guardians. You're in the playoffs, the Reds likely never will be again. Give me a full report.
Speaker 4: I want to touch on the Reds and make Reds fans feel good about what's happening in Cleveland because it ties back to Terry Francona having said that I posted last night. The game was every emotion. It was a wedding, a funeral, a baptism, a birth, and if you're a Yankees fan, maybe a brisk It was absolutely amazing to go through the night, back and forth. Our closer, Emmanuel Classe up against Judge, he hits the home run, Their closer against ours and their closure goes out. It's a walk off. In ten we're still down a game to the Yankees. But now back to Terry, what you experience watching the Guardians last night. Bill was built by Terry Francona and Stephen Volte will tell you that the players that we use, you know, we're twenty third in payroll, Roger twenty fifth, as Terry told you in his press conference was of course I checked out on seven hundred WLW. He takes any ballplayer and tries to make him the best he can. And those skills, those fundamentals, and the guys that are are now you know, a couple of games away from the World Series all were taught by one Terry Francona. So I think the success that we're enjoying in Cleveland, I think Reds fans may have down the road, you.
Speaker 1: Know, making sense, Terry Francona took this town by storm. I didn't know this at the time, but when Peter Edward Rose recently departed, was in Montreal, his roommate was Terry Francona. They lived together, how about that one in Montreal for about three or four months, And that's the connection. That's the connection to Cincinnati right there. Plus he played for the rest Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Arry and I did a lot of radio shows together because we carry them, and we always talked about Cincinnati and he had so he's got great stories about Marty Brenhaman and if you never get him on the here to talk about those, he and Marty are very close, and I'm sure it's come out by now. But Marty, I'm sure was very intricate, shall we say, in getting Terry and Miss Cancelini together. But I just want to say, you're getting a great way. He's solid, he's enjoyable, it's great to work with. And I really think and Stephen boot will say that Cleveland success this year really started with the building blocks from Terry Francona.
Speaker 1: No, let's talk about the Brownies, of course on Sunday Big Game. The Bengals have not won a game in Cleveland since twenty seventeen. That's like seven or eight in a row lost. And now you've got Nick Chubb back. And I'm told by my Cleveland sources through the spirit of Trevisano that Deshaun Watson is about to have a fabulous game and to arise without an offensive line with nobody to throw the ball to. And Nick Chubb can't be any good, just out for about a year with that serious knee injury. So what is this sentiment in Cleveland, the Northern command of the state of Ohio about the big game on Sunday? Do you care at all about the game? Brownies have won one game this year, and I worry about that are they poise for victory or defeat? What do you say? Bill Wills a.
Speaker 4: Couple of talking points. If Watson has a great game, it'll be better than the Lazarus coming out of the tomb. When it comes to Nick Chubb, I'm not sure anybody wants to run behind our line because we just need't got no line. And that's one of the problems with Watson. He has very little protection and his skills have been shall we say diminished? Yes, Browns are one and five. My brother Joe is a season ticket holder for your Cincinnati Bengals, and I talked to him this week. He said, yeah, they score, but there's no offense. But I mean our defense. The one guy you got to worry about. Oh his big Miles Garrett, number ninety five. I me right, that is his arms, Bill are as big as my legs, and my legs are pretty big, so he's gonna want to jump for him. Man, he's a man's man. And you know, the defense has been the key for the Browns, although we've only got one win to show for it this year.
Speaker 1: Miles Garrett, The rumor is he may be traded before the trading deadline. Miles Garrett is a man's man and a woman's man. Got a hairy ass, and the guy's strong, tough and brave. He's going to be traded, supposedly because Jimmy Haslam says that they're in a rebuilding project. Again. Can you imagine the Browns at this point in a rebuilding project with a terrible quarterback making a quarter of billion dollars a year running back just coming back, no offensive line, nobody to throw the ball to, and the Browns beat the Bengal up. That's impossible, impossible.
Speaker 4: No, no, and the owner wants a new stadium.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Deshaun Watson actually is twenty four for twenty four in lawsuits bill. They settled twenty four on the twenty four. So far his ranking is better there than he is on the field.
Speaker 1: He's got to keep his private parts inside of zippra. That's a different problem. What's the sense of Jimmy Haslam moving that brown He's out of the lakeside and moving to twenty five miles. It'd be like the Bengals move into Warren County or something. What's the sentiment of Cleveland. Do Cleveland Browns fans care as long as they stay in the Cleveland area fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: If your season ticket holder, it's going to be easier to get to your seats. If you're a purist, you like playing them by the lake front. The dome thing I think I'm mixed on. But the problem is going to be who's who's spending the money. I don't think Columbus wants to help him because they know obviously Mike Brown's gonna want whatever Jimmy gets, right. But there's a lot of land. As you and I talked a couple of month to go Bill when the story broke and you were on top of it. Of course, there's a lot of land around Burke, around the airport to Cleveland Hopkins Airport, and the city offered to close Burke lake Front, which is like closing Lunkin to say, well, Bill, there for you. And Haslam didn't want to do it because he wants control. You follow the money, he wants control of all the development, and that looks to be the way they're going to go.
Speaker 1: He'll put a flying j in there at some point. But my memory of the mistake on the lake was going with Andy Furman to the last Bengals game there with the Browns.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: The Browns fans were tearing apart the municipal stadium and behind the Browns bench and oar. Before the game, I was introduced to a young defensive coach named Nick Saban, and of course Andy Furman knew Bill Belichick. So I'm standing there with Bill Belichick and Nick Saban and I said, what's your name? He said, my name's Nick Saban. I said, well, good luck to you. And then Bill Belichick was quickly fired by the Browns. Of course he couldn't coach, and out he won, and the Browns fans tore apart the stadium and I said to the fur Ball, we need to get the hell out of here.
Speaker 4: Not good, Yeah, pick up some pick up some of those names you drop on the way home today.
Speaker 1: By the way, no question the mood.
Speaker 4: It's going to take several years, and I'm not saying it's over yet. The county is not happy about. Nobody's happy about. Plus, when you're one and five, nobody's happy. If they're undefeated, then people they want to get on the bandwagon to build a new stadium. But right now everybody seems to be on the sidelines built except for the owner who wants it done.
Speaker 1: And Jimmy Haslam is some multi billion ere The Forbes magazine came out that Mike Brown and his family's worth about five billion dollars and he's one of the poorer owners in the NFL. He's on the he's on the breadline, and Jimmy haslm is worth about ten to twelve billion. So what he wants is to basically own Warren County. Moved the Bengals to Warren County, move to Brown South. He has all the apartments, has all the strip centers, has all the all the clubs, has all the condos, and build like a large project. And Mike Brown's not built that way. Mike Brown's not a great businessman who wants to move thirty five miles away. But Jimmy Haslam does. And is that going to happen? According to the media types, I read it yesterday, Tony Benner gave me the story that it's a done deal. Is it a done deal that he's moving? He can move.
Speaker 4: I mean the issue is gonna be the Art Modell law, though, which you know very well if I passed after Modell moved the Browns, saying there has to be a period of time, a cooling off period between city officials and the owner of a team. What that technically means, we don't know.
Speaker 1: Cool after Mike Brown.
Speaker 4: You know, you can still run into Mike Brown as de la Roses having dinner once a while, Right, you don't run into Jimmy Haslm. Okay, he's not that kind of guy. He's almost like a carpetbagger, you know. He's like Hillary Clinton went into New York to be a senator. He came in from Tennessee. He was a part owner of the Steelers, and they wanted to own a team, and the Browns were for sale, and he paid about a billion. Now they worked like eight billion dollars. It was a great investment.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Haslm now eight billion. That doesn't count the other Flying Jay and that kind of stuff. Do you miss Cincinnati at all? Because now you've established a kingdom in the north from Lynchburg, you got Reverend Ballet, you got all this stuff going on. Do you miss the Queen City?
Speaker 4: I do a great deal. We still get down there every once. A matter of fact, I told Tony Bender my dance got a little minor procedure over christ next week's I'll be there for a couple of days in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Come love the Queen City.
Speaker 4: It's always been home, Willie, and you've always been good to me. And absolutely Cincinnati's a wonderful, wonderful city.
Speaker 1: Do you still miss Mike Trevezano my running mate?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I think about him a great deal, one of the legends of the business, without a doubt. We lost him way too soon. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well see what happens. And I think I wish the Guardians well. But the manager of the Yankees is a Red. Paul O'Neill does the Reds again and the closer are all Reds. As I'm thinking our team is somehow in New York.
Speaker 4: But I know, I know, I know it's a big payroll. But again for Red Stans, I'll leave you with this thought. A lot of the success Cleveland has goes back to one Terry Frankcona, and he will be your manager of the coming season.
Speaker 1: I love that idea. And Marty Brownman was the bridge. You know, Terry Francona did not want to come back. Sixty five ye hell's old, sixty five years old, as old as you know, he's getting old, should retire, go to Florida and relax. And Marty said, hey, get in here, and he met Bob and Phil and that was the end of it, and all of a sudden, we have a manager. All we need to need now is a team that's healthy. We lost our entire pitching staff on the DL and players who are using steroids and having a Matt McClain the Star Second Basement didn't get a sniff this year. So every time I look around there's another doc cremcheck work to be done. But I wish you well, Bill, I wish when you come into town next week, will you stop in and see us here at the Big.
Speaker 4: One, Willie, I'll find you. I'll try and find you and look for it, hoping person next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, God bless America. Bill Wills, What is the price of pork? But I need pork bellies, I need pigs. I need the price right now. What is the price of pork? Belly's going to give me a number?
Speaker 4: Pork belly's around seventy. Candle market is good, beautiful day to be out there harvesting.
Speaker 1: I know the farmers have you on, Bill Wills, Thank you very much, see you, buddy, see you next week. Let's continue with more there it is. Bill Wills was here and then Jim Scott kind of came back the second or third time, and Randy Michael said, well, Bill, we have an opening in TM in Cleveland. I wanted to be the morning guy. He goes up there and over the next twenty five years established himself as the Mike McConnell of TAM. Gave up Ziggy's Piggies and away we go. And I miss Bill Wills every day. Let's continue with more Bill cunning into Great American Live. It's remember the Reds and the Bengals and Terry Francona News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: It's a true pleasure to be with you this evening. You have amazing pleasure. And these days it's Billiet pleasure anywhere in New York without a subpoena for my appearance.
Speaker 7: Oh hello, hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 8: God goode. This event has been referred to as the Catholic Metican of Americans identify as Catholic. Catholics will be a key demographic in every battle ground state. I'm sorry, why is Vice President Harris not here? I mean, consider this.
Speaker 9: This is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a layup for the Democratic nominee. I mean in her defense, I mean she did find time to appear on the View Howard Stern, Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning to call her Daddy podcast.
Speaker 1: Segment Call Her Daddy. I watched it last time. I knew it was effected because liberals on the View went nuts. I don't watch it, but Scott Sloan tell me they went nuts. The Al Smith what the Al Smith Memorial dinners? I'm hilarious. His first Catholic guy to run for the presidency. The Trump standing eron right to his cardinal is Chucky Schumer. Chucky Schumer wasn't happening though he wasn't and in front of him was was Rob Craft. What's up with that? They weren't happy? How do you get on that date?
Speaker 6: I used to think the Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Walls. Well, i'd better wrap up because Mayor Adams told me earlier that I needed to make this one very quick, especially the city has reserved this room for a large group of illegal aliens coming in from Texas. There's a group called white Dudes for Harris.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this?
Speaker 6: White Dudes for Harris? Anybody know some of you hear white dudes doesn't sound licking. But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives loves are.
Speaker 1: All voting for me.
Speaker 6: The major issue of this racist childcare and Kamala is put forward a concept plan.
Speaker 9: A lot of people don't like it.
Speaker 6: The only piece of advice I would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies.
Speaker 5: Just keep them.
Speaker 1: That's a nasty one.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The first gentleman, shall we say he is knocked up the nanny, Doug am off. Can you imagine if JD. Van Sai impregnated a babysitter, He'd be out. He would have been out, He would have been out a day after. Even Bill Maher said seconds after Saturday night. Bill Maher not exactly a conservative. He said that if a Republican and knocked up the nanny and slapped some woman at the Calm Film Festival, they already been in prison. That's it. There wouldn't be enough handcuffs, thank you. But when it's Doug am Off Kamalas Harris's husband, a big deal. It happens quite often when your husband gets infatuated with the babysitter. I'm sure many women would understand that, correct segment. I guess, I don't know. I don't know. Have you knocked up any nannies to your knowledge? No? What about slapping some woman at the CONS Film Festival? Have you done that? The Cons Film Festival? You mean the hot dogs? No?
Speaker 4: Con?
Speaker 1: You mean you mean no, not a hand film festival. I call it Con. That's over in France. Correct, maybe coming here? You know, I've been there. But nonetheless, do you see anybody slap anybody on the con cam film?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, Okay, because allegedly Doug Amoff has three witnesses and said he slapped his woman, committed domestic violence against the girlfriend and why he guess what? Well, I mean, what's what's the deal? It doesn't fit. I'll tell you what about Trump and the bus with what's his name? The mc billy? Uh? What's what's the guy on the bus and they grabbed him, you know, oh Billy Bush? Yeah, what's up with that that that got that got all kind of headlines this it's gets nothing. That's an appropriate name too. Will he the student reporters appro service of your local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers, tame Star quality you could feel in beautiful Cincinnati callwayoming airon won eight eight eight nine h v A C is my family values, caring for the kids.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: So the Trumpster brought up the fact that Doug em off and pregnant at the nanny and guess what, I tell you what? He could become a stand up comic and I'm bad. I don't think he's gonna lose. Not bad, but he could. He throws out some shots, pretty good ones too. And by the way, they hit hard because the view, Scott Sloane tells me, joy Behart joyless Behart was angry at the tone. Angry at the tone tone. There no disrespectful to the Cardinals, sorry disrespect. Lear's Prime Market brought us our our lunch today, Willie Faultailgate Headquarters located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above. What about last night's segment games, let's the Alcs tonight, Willie in Cleveland, Yankees and Guardians with New York up, they're two games to one. What a wild seesaw roller coaster up and down battle last night, New York down three to one. In the eighth, Aaron Judge, what happened belt an opposite field shot? What happened out in Cleveland's that made it? That made it three to three?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 1: Then John Carlos Stantons Danton followed with a solo shot. New York up for three. Then it's over right. Then with two outs in the ninth, Big Christmas, they call him in Cleveland. Can't say Christmas anymore, call it big hoppy Holidays. John Kenzie Noel steps up and ties it for Cleveland, five to five, five three. An runner at second ninth Dunningham on one o pitch hit it.
Speaker 10: Swung out in.
Speaker 9: The hammer die deep to left, away.
Speaker 1: Ohn Nuts former Red Luke Weaver on the mound by the way, so he felt right at home. He pissed like that. One to five. Then in the tenth, what happened in the David Fry steps up? What happens? Then Tom Hammer COLDI.
Speaker 9: Swing out hit high hit deep to left.
Speaker 1: She goes there she goes, there she goes, hit that one to eerie Pennsylvania. Oh my god, to run home run to the lad Cherson left and the magical twenty twenty four season done by any means. Now Sheriff getting it. We gotta we gotta listen, We gotta brun this Willie back again in the ninth Big Christmas. Joe Kenzie, Noel Sheriff. We got the Spanish versions of that home run. We need it where it is. You gotta start singing. That's beautiful. So then the NLCS belize the Dodgers rip out on the Mets again ten to two. That is uh, that's three to one, and that's set for five o'clock today at City Field. Crisis. Uh, let's see college basket. Oh how about this Willie? What about high school football? I forgot about it? The Yankees? What were one and seventy two and two postseason? His Street when leading by multiple runs entering the ninth inning, seventy two and two until the Reds former hold it on the loan two losses, Guardians walk off single game three. Oscar Gonzalez of the twenty twenty two Alds, all right, last night the home run by David Frye, Game three of the twenty twenty four ALCS, and it took a reds pitcher to make it happen. Bingo Now College Basketball Tonight, Care Source Charity Classic Game one tonight at fifth third aren Ohio State and the Cincinnati Bearcats. Six thirty seven hundred WLW Sunday, second half of that great doubleheader for raising money for mental health, Xavier at Dayton. Who do you like? Five o'clock fifty five KRC segment, You're annoying high school football? I'm getting what about high school football? Action all across the tri state? Tonight Willie coverage begins. It's five school Football Tonight show. Fox Sports thirteen sixty, ESPN fifteen thirty. Is co Rain playing the home of Tony Pike, the Big Blue of Hamilton. I'll tell you what I'll take Hamilton. I'll give you Cole Rain. The Park meets Marymont. I'm taking the Park over the Warriors, Winton Woods and Anderson. I believe that's the battle of unbeatenst I see about that. Let's see what else is going on here? You know, Anderson's Tom or Russ Jackson. He lives and Anderson Township College football tomorrow the Arizona State sun Devils, the former home of full Rock David fultche number thirty three, thirty three Bearcats at eleven am right here on seven hundred wallw HI about eighty five Ohio? You and Miami? What about them? And the Gators get going? What about Tim McGee? What about him? Let's ask him. Alabama plays Tennessee tomorrow, Georgia and Texas tomorrow night. And I think any better than that. I think Georgia is an underdog at Texas. I would ray. So it's the first time they've been an underdog probably what since the eighteen sixty seven nineteen thirty six Bengals. Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Part one, Battle of Ohio Sunday, Cleveland, Dongles browns Ogle's coverage nine AM. I just had on Bill Willisstalk. Joe Burrow was on the injury list yesterday. Oh oh, with a sore shin Oh oh? Is that the other problem from me? That's why he ended up under But Zach Taylor said today, no issue for number nine. He's ready to go in Cleveland on Sunday, and Deshaun Watson is twenty four for twenty four and settling sexual assault lawsuits. He's batting one hundred. Talk about the game afterwards live at Bad Tom Smith Brewery and Madisonville starting at five thirty on Sunday. MLS Soccer FC Cincinnati and philadelph A union tomorrow night in the regular season finale for the Orange and Blue. How about it's off to the playoffs after this five thirty Fox Sports thirteen sixty Well High School Football Believe or Not is wrapping up and next week next week Indiana starts a playoffs. I think playoffs. I tell you tonight OFFFS. I talked to Sean Donovan, the Chief Deputy, who tells me he will host me at a blink party tonight. Is it bling or blink blink? I call it bling and I'm gonna take So you're gonna get all wrapped up in lights, linking lights and stuff. I'm gonna march from Music Hall to Finley Market. From Finley Market down Vine Street, across the Suspension Bridge and the Covington under the leadership of Rob Sanders. What do you get to left? An armored carr personnel carrier or something. We're gonna find out, but you're gonna go to blink at all segment. You know, I'll go down there with you tonight. I go with you. No, I got the cart that the Brendan Call is providing to me, and I've only got two seats in it. You mean the golf cart? Yes, your comments on that. We don't want you to walk around. I mean Plage's Novi da segment. Get me out of the Students Report please? Coming up next as Ken Timmerman, who has the solutions to the Iranian Israeli conflict. About about time somebody does Ken's gonna talk about it segment? Give me out in the Stude Report? Please? Will we everybody have a great weekend? Blink and see it? Blink. Don't forget a high school football Bengals more you see? Did Tony Pike drive his car on a Neffert stadium? I heard a report that Tony Pike he did some nonuts there, the small egger did. Is that true? We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report. The reds to win.
Speaker 10: Anything else is unacceptable. We will not rest until we are putting a contender on the field you're in and year out. Our first step will be to create one of the most respected organizations in baseball. We'll forward your winning attitude and culture well assure that the best people are in the right roles with the resources to win.
Speaker 1: Oops, but we got Terry Francono, Tina Tino to you from the old Indians, now the Guardians. Correct, Right, Let's continue with more break down the Iranian Israeli conflict. What lies ahead? Ken Timmerman will be here to talk about that and so much more at Show of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW Bill Cunningham, the great American. Of course, the problems we have with Iran have been going on for at least fifty years or longer, directly or indirectly. They've literally killed thousands of American soldiers, hundreds of thousands of Muslims around the Middle East. Is Iran in his government, and we keep pussy footing around with him as if it's not a major problem. Ken Timmerman wrote a column for The New York Post, also the book The Iran House, Tales of Revolution, Persecution, War and Intrigue. And one thing. Historically, every recent democratic president beginning with Jimmy beginning at Jimmy Carter to an extent, but mainly with Bill Clinton, Barack Usain Obama and now Biden, and God forbid, if Kamala Harris wins, it'll continue. They've always sought the Grand bargain with Iran, as if they are not. The sight is of evil in the world, at least in the Middle East. So Ken Timmerman has quite a bit of knowledge in these areas. And Democrats for decades have been bargaining to empower Iran's tyrannical leaders and make us all unsafe. Who all want the grand bargain? So Ken Timmerman, Let's go back in time, maybe to the early nineteen seventies through now and the taking over of Iran in nineteen seventy nine by the Eyetola and what that's meant for the world. But describe a demo crowding party's goal to have a grand bargain with Iran, and one might ask why.
Speaker 7: Well, you're right, Bill, the Democrat Party has consistently sought to make a deal with the Mullahs in Tehran, not the Carter was supporting the Shaw until he didn't support the Shaw and Most Iranians believe that he, along with the British government, helped to bring the Ayatolas to power, and after they came to power, of course, they took us hostages for four hundred and forty four days. The Democrats ever since then have accused Ronald Reagan and Republicans of staging what they called an October surprise by talking behind their backs to the Iatolas. It never happened. Here's an interesting data point for you, Bill. I came back to the United States from Europe in the Middle East in nineteen ninety three to work in Congress for a Democrat, Tom Lantos on Capitol Hill. They were just finishing up there in investigation into the nineteen seventy nine nineteen eighty October Surprise in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Four, fourteen years later.
Speaker 7: So the Democrats never give up on this. I believe that, in fact, they tried, and this is one of the stories I tell in The Iran House, my new book. I believe, and I have evidence and documents to support this, that the Biden team in nineteen nineteen, before the twenty twenty election, that they were hoping to stage an October surprise against Trump and This is one of the big revelations in this book. They were contacting the Iatolas in Tehran. They were going through the Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, and they asked him, can you do the same thing to our embassy in Baghdad as you did in Tehran in nineteen seventy nine, In other words, take our diplomats hostage? Absolutely extraordinary, something never should have happened. It's basically asking a foreign power to attack our country.
Speaker 1: What was the status of Iran after the Trumpster left office in January of twenty twenty one. He had cut off the money and many sanctions were imposed. They weren't given their billions of dollars back to Iran. They were marginalized. They were on their backs. I can recall a lot of protests happening at Tehran in which women were throwing off their scarfs and they were wanted their more modern life. And Ron was in deep trouble. Describe Iran in January of twenty twenty one, in Iran today in October of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: Well, in January twenty twenty one, the Iranians had been brought down to about four hundred thousand barrels a day in oil exports because of the maximum pressure campaign put in place by President Trump. Today, just three and a half years later, they are now well over two million barrels a day. The estimates are that they have garnered because of the relaxation of sanctions by Biden and Harris, that they have brought in one hundred billion dollars in new money that they would not have had if President Biden and Vice President Harrod had just allowed the sanctions to continue to be in place. These are a lot of them congressional sanctions, so they're just not enforcing them. They are deliberately not enforcing the sanctions and empowering the Iranian regy. Because of this, Iran got Hamas to attack Israel on October seventh. Iran sponsored Hesbaala pays for Hesbala to attack Israel every day. If Iran had been back on their heels the way they were in January twenty twenty one, they wouldn't have done any of these things.
Speaker 1: So if Trump had been re elected in twenty twenty, continue the sanctions against Iran, perhaps they would have collapsed. The government Iran would look more like a functioning state. And I've heard some say. Some scholars have said, Look, there's satellite states around Iran that they completely fund to destroy the West, to destroy Americans, to kill Jews and Christians, whether it's Hamas and Gaza, whether it's Hesbealah and Beirut, whether it's Isis in Syria or Iraq. After the dismal failure of our efforts in Iraq when we took down Hussein, what happened then is that Iran spread its influence and now controls so much in the Middle East and terror and all the money given to it by U N and by well meaning Americans have been used to build tunnels, nuclear facilities in Iran, been used to have missiles and guided missiles and artillery shells all over the Middle East. And the Golf States cutter which is a financer of terrorism, and Saudi Arabia. They all want Israel to destroy Iran. Am I correct that the Gulf States want to end Iran because of their religion being the wrong side of Islam. Did the Golf States stand with Israel in the destruction of Iran?
Speaker 7: Isn't it an extraordinary Irarabil? Yes, they do, and they stand with Israel because of Donald Trump because of the Abraham Accords. Remember he negotiated peace agreements, peace agreements between Israel and Bahrain, Israel and Morocco, Israel and the Sudan. I mean, it was an extraordinary accomplishment. Not all the Golf states signed signed on at that point. The UAE also signed on. The next step would be Saudi Arabia. But guess what, as soon as Biden Harris took office in January twenty twenty one, they turned their back on the Abraham Cords and they went out of their way to insult, to insult the Saudi leadership. So you're not hearing about the Abraham Accords today, not from the Democrats at least they don't want that. Trump brought peace between Israel and most of the Arab states, and that was spreading like wildfire. Imagine that peace spreading like wildfire throughout the region.
Speaker 1: Not now because of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Can you tell the American people the status of Lebanon, especially Bay Root. It was described by some as the Paris of the Middle East before Hesbela, financed by Iran, took over. What was Lebanon like in the sixties, in the early seventies before Hesbela, the terrorist group I paid for Iran took over Elebanon described the American people be Root and Lebanon. Say, in the fifties, sixties, early seventies, what was Lebanon like.
Speaker 7: Well, Lebanon was described as the Switzerland of Middle East bill and you had women in mini skirts in Hamrad, the Muslim quarter of Beirut, a very richy area at that time, in cafes, driving their BMW's, driving their fancy cars.
Speaker 3: Look, I've spent a lot.
Speaker 7: Of time in Lebanon, not in the fifties and the sixties, but in the eighties, the nineties, from the aughts and even recently, and I tell some of those stories in The Iran House, my new book. Today, Lebanon is a war zone. Yeah, basically from Junie above Beirut all the way down to the Israeli border. And it's a war zone. Why because the Iranian regime and their proxy Hezebela constantly attacks the State of Israel, and Israel has to fight back. Now Israel is in an open war with Hesbeala. They are probably going to send large numbers of ground troops. They've sent ground troops into Lebanon so far, but not a huge ground invasion such as I witness and described in my new book that happened in two thousand and six. So you're going to have a ground war in Lebanon, really extensive destruction. And I can tell you the Lebanese people are not happy with Hezebella when they see that Hesbola has brought destruction upon their.
Speaker 1: Country, no question. I look at the head of the snakes Iran, and there's a reticence of Democrats in the House and Democrats in the Senate large numbers port the idea of a grand bargain with Iran to keep them in charge, which means their tentacles will extend to Iraq, to Syria, to Gaza, to Lebanon, to Iran and to Yemen. And the head of the snake is Iran, but Democrats work to keep them in power the mulas. Why what's the advantage of democrats House in the Senate to make sure Iran has functioning billions of dollars to spread terror throughout the Middle East? Why? What's the reason?
Speaker 7: Well, one thing is that many of these Democrats, including Joe Biden and John Terry, for example, have taken money from the pro Iranian lobbyists here in the United States. I talk about that quite a bit in the book and also in that New York Post op ed that you referred to right up at the top, they've taken money from them. But I think Bill actually something deeper and much much worse. And it was Bill Clinton who talked about this in two thousand and five after he was out of office, and he was talking about elections in Iran that led to a so called moderate becoming president, and he said, imagine this, in Iran. You've got seventy percent of the people who vote like I do, who think as I do, and I could you know much more than in my own country. They have a love for this regime. The Democrat Party is in love with this regime because the regime hates America. The regime wants to undo the America that you and I believe in, the America of the bitter clingers, as Obama used to call us, because we believe in God, we believe in our faith, or the deplorables, the America of the deplorables, as Hillary Clinton said. The Democrats hate fifty percent of America, and the Iranians hate it as well. The Iranian regime hates it as well, so they have a common interest.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: One thing I read is that it's maybe manifest destiny, but Israel is doing the Lord's work in a sense because the Gazen residence, the Palestinians living in Gaza, men and women want to live a normal life in a normal way, send kids to school, to open businesses and and Gaza Hamas makes that impossible. In Lebanon, which should be the flower of the Middle East, right on the Mediterranean, with a large middle class, it ought to be a beautiful place to attend with a function of economy. So Hesbelah has destroyed Lebanon. Then you got the Shias dominating Iran and I rock by itself, and then you have Yemen. Is it the role of Israel to free the Lebanese people from Hesbela, to free the Iranian people from the Ayatolas, to free in Gaza the Gozens, Palestinians from Hamas, and to free South Yemen from the Huthis. Is that the role of the Israel, that little country clinging to life. Is it their role to free the Middle East from these from these Islamic extreme is to kill with impunity. Is that the role of Israel with the help from America. Wouldn't that be a good thing.
Speaker 7: It would be, But you know it should not be the role of Israel. You have seven million Jews who live in their own state for the first time over in two thousand years. They should be able to live in peace beneath their fig trees and next to their vines, and listen to the children playing in the streets of Jerusalem, their eternal capital, and not have to wage war around the region to destroy the tentacles of the beast, the tentacles of the octopus in Tehran. But last that is what the Israelis are doing. Look, I can tell you something. I've been to gazam many many times. I tell some of those stories and in the new book. Yes, there are Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank who do want to live in peace with Israel. Unfortunately they are in the minority today, Bill they are in the minorities. The latest opinion polls done by Palestinian Poles showed that overwhelming with these Palestinians in both the West Bank and in Gaza supported the October seventh massacre. Yeah of twelve hundred twos.
Speaker 1: And even if Sinwar, you know, it appears he's dead, whatever, there'll be another yah Yah Sinowar, There'll be more. The whole societies are traveling around the idea of hatred of the Jew, hatred of Israel. And it's going to take ten, twenty thirty forty years to change the schools, to change the preaching, to change the economy, and after what Israel's Self defense has done to Gaza and eleven, and I don't see a whole bunch of little boys that are now seven, eight, nine, ten years old wanting anything other than revenge, which is the goal of the leadership, to put themselves in positions where apartment buildings and hospitals and schools are bombed by the Israelis, to get to the leaders of these terrorist groups that kill bilaterally thousands of innocent civilians and so their radical eyes. So the cycle of violence that started October the seventh by the left wing MULA and by the radicals has had its desired effect, which is to have another generation of two or two of Lebanese and South UTI's and also Gazans and Palestinians and Iranians who hate Israel with a passion because of the collateral damage caused by the original talk on October the seventh. Do I have that right?
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 3: Bill?
Speaker 7: And the real tragedy here, and I've said this repeatedly, is that the Palestinians in both Gaza and the West Bank need to cross the desert just as Moses did and wait for that generation to die out. It could be forty to fifty years. The problem is the school books. They are teaching their children to hate Jews. They are incultcating this into three year olds. We have to wait until those three year olds die out, Bill, because they all want to kill the Jews. There's a friend of mine, David Bedeen, who runs the Center for Near East Policy Research, who has done tremendous work financed by unruhump cut funding to UNRAH, and Biden restored it almost as soon as he came into office. But UNRUH finances these school books. They don't care that they include Jew hatred on every page.
Speaker 4: And that's got to stop.
Speaker 7: They need to have new school books.
Speaker 4: They need to stop.
Speaker 7: Preaching of Jews in the mosque and in the school.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got to run. Ken Timmerman, author of the Iran House an Austin New York Post article concerning what's going to happen with heron there's a weird, unusual fascination between Democrats and the Iranian leadership that must be stopped. And if Trump is re elected, I test, I would hope we'd have a four year hiatus and hopefully Trump will stop what's going on but start a new path once again. Ken Timmerman, hev a han you on for about ten years. Let's do it again in about ten more years. What do you say?
Speaker 4: Or we can do it sooner, Bill, if we're both still around, let's not wait ten years.
Speaker 1: I hope to be Ken Timmerman, you're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham, Sure, thank you, Ken, Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: God bless America. A weird fascination with Democrats and Iran. Why God only knows. Maybe Allah only knows. Bill Cunningham seven hundred w l.
Speaker 4: W five to three Yankees runner at second, two down ninth Enningham A one o pitch.
Speaker 1: Swa out in the hammer.
Speaker 10: Hello, hello, hello, hello.
Speaker 1: Quiet, I'm spokes I'm broadcasting over segment. What do you think Cleveland can I say Indians. Should I say Guardians? What should I say? Big Christmas? Get that home run? Will he hit that segment? Get ready for Jose Feliciano hit it? Little music, Arizanna offered A. Came home to Cleveland last night with an early Christmas present. You're telling me Christmas hit that one out. The Guardians were protectible. I thought the I thought the Yankees hadn't me too. When Judge hit the one opposite and then Stanton went deep, I thought that's it. Somehow Yanks had Luke Weaver in the bullpen from the Cincinnati Red correct A went back to his old ways last night. Not good. Hurt his neck? Is Big Christmas? Hit that one to Eerie Pennsylvania? What about the manager of the Yankees? Is he gone if they lose? What about the announcer Paula? No, he's okay. Yeah, say get into the stooge report, please? Will he the stooge reporters of Proud Service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning Dealers Thamestar Quality you could feel in Cincinnati, called the experts at Preferred Home Comfort five one, three, eight, nine to two h v A c spot. Say now, start talking like you know what you're talking about. Okay, Willie, we want to thank Let's see Velvet. Everybody's here today. We got a star studed affair, Andy Snyder, President of Catering and Events with Velvet Smoke Barbecue dot Com up there in white Oak. It's still it white Oak. That's why I grew up. That's it a part of Mattie's house. And we got a couple of contest winners here, Steven Matter here. Both are normal Americans who work hard, work smart, try to defend our way of life. Steve Johnicky and Matt Keller. And I used to date Matt Keller's father's sister, but that's a different story. Pam Keller was a wonderful woman, and I assume she still is. I think I kissed her at some point and she's never been the same. Go ahead, Okay, that's a little bit too much information, but that's all right. Well, you know how women are women? Women today, VELVETSMOKEBBQ dot Com don't don't get much better, no doubt about it, especially on a Friday afternoon. But there's nobody here so we can eat more. But making a fool of yourself and start. Oh, let's see baseball, Willie. Game five of the NLCS coming up, Dodgers and Mets at City Field, LA up three games to one. ALCS Tonight in Cleveland the Yankees and Guardians Yanks up two games to one in that one. What does Paul O'Neill say about this? He probably wants the Yankees to wrap it up tonight and into the World Series. You think, so, well, it's two to one. I think now I have a part time wrapping it up tonight, but maybe though maybe not today's game wise, and then Game four is Sunday in Cleveland. I think along with the Brownies, Browns and the Bengals, how about that? Would you like? It will be anybody. They'll be parking to the Bengals game down here and walking to Cleveland. You know what worries me about the Brownies on Sunday is that they're supposed to lose. They stink that. The quarterback Deshaun Watson is perfect record twenty four and twenty four for solving they rape as assaults against him. He's paid them all off twenty four for twenty four. Miles Garrett, the end is about to be traded and Nick Chubb with the Insurance Company's coming back. How does Nick Chubb look today? I guess he's coming back from that knee injury over a year ago. And they have no offense. Better not play like they did against the Patriots, because ever since the Bengals played the Patriots, they stink. Of course, the Bengals gotta do too, but not as bad as the Patriot. No helms basketball Tonight, will he gained one of the care Source Charity Classic. It's Ohio State and Cincinnati fifth third Arena at six thirty here on seven hundred WLW. Who do you like in that matchup? I'll take the Bearcats. I'm taking the Buckeyes, Xavier and Dayton Sunday and the second part of that charity Classic, I'm taking x in that matter with thirty on fifty five KRC high school football action all across the tri State Tonight Football Tonight Show, six o'clock, ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Who does Cole Rane play? If anyone they play the Big Blue of Hamilton, the home of Jamie Ramsey. I'll tell you what I'm going to take. Then I'll take Hamilton, and I'll give you your alma mater, Cole Raine. Would that be fair out fight Sunday? Don't think I have much choice? No, you don't. This show is kind of ruled like Mussolini did Italy. But that's okay, Kim John. What about the Deer Park and Moose and Marymont? Big match up there. I'm taking the park to beat up on the Warriors, Winton, Woods and Anderson. I think they're both eight No really, yes, they should try to play Deer Park maybe eight and one. Let's see college football tomorrow Arizona State, former home of Full Rock David Foulcha Sun Devils are in town to take on the Bearcats eleven AM, seven hundred WLW Kats and the Gators tomorrow night and down in Florida seven o'clock at ESPN fifteen thirty. And of course then the Battle of the Bricks. What three point thirty tomorrow, Ohio u the home of Ken Brew the Miami RedHawks. No one cares about that game. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Battle of Ohio Park one Bengals and Brown Sunday ninety a m pregame Sports Soccer and you could talk about the game live bad Tom Smith Brewery at five thirty in Madisonville, saying how bad would it be if Deshaun Watson regains his previous stature and riddles the Bengals secondary for thirty eight points and then all of a sudden, Miles Garrett has a house meeting right in front of the Bengal quarterback Joe Burr. On a regular basis, what happens then? What happens that the Brownies beat up on the Bengals? How bad will it be? Segment? Not good? Please continue MLS Soccer regular season finale for Orange and Blue FC Cincinnati on the road tomorrow night in the Philadelphia Union five point thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty, and then after that the MLS Cup playoffs begin for our men and Dave my segment wants to hear some of the Donald Trump cuts from last night. In fact, at one point he referenced the fact that Kamala Harris was not present because she was giving Holy Communion on a doedo chip to some woman kneeling before. But that's another issue. Would you agree?
Speaker 8: Saying this event has been referred to as the Catholic met galap of Americans identify as Catholic. Catholics will be a key demographic in every battle ground state. I'm sorry, why is Vice President Harris not here?
Speaker 1: Jim Campigan?
Speaker 9: I mean, consider this. This is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a layup for the Democratic nominee. I mean in her defense, I mean she did find time to appear on the View Howard Stern, Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning, the Call for Daddy podcast.
Speaker 1: Saga, you aware of the Call Your Daddy podcast? If you appear on there? No, I have no idea what that is you. I talked to Julie Rollie Lee. She knows what it is. She tells me. A lot of younger women go on that podcast to find out new and exciting ways to satisfy the parts in their life that need to be satisfied. You know what I'm saying. No, why don't you explain it? I can't explain it. We got we have all we don't have time. But she had time for that, but not for the Catholics. And she was in was harton or something? She in Wisconsin giving Holy Communion using a torito chip. So uh, I'm sure that joke went over big with the Cardle of New York sitting right next to it. And also our man didn't hold back though Donald Trump had some fund and tim if he doesn't make it, will he was? I don't think he. I think he will make it. You never know, you never know, that's true. Let's not be partisan here, man. I think that he has a good deal of beingcoming a comedian and a late night talk show host. And what about the Trump doing the late night talk show. I think it'd be fabulous. Well, we'll see people on, but unbelievable, we'll see segment. What else going on in sports? That's it. That's about it. I understand Tony Pike was driving a car on the turf of Newpert Stadium late last night. Was at him and Moeger who was driving there. I think they were doing donuts. Yeah, on the field. Now, I don't know what. I don't know. Well, you can't tear it up because it's turf. You can't. I don't think so. And Jollie come on up with the mike, commended put on the mic right there, you do great work at Mattie's House. And these gentlemen paid like ninety four dollars and fifty cents to come in. Steven Matt, Is that correct? That's an all time record? Yes, they did.
Speaker 5: Their boss, Matt Ventura treated them to this lovely afternoon with you both today, So thank you so much.
Speaker 1: What's Maddie's House doing now? For those who don't know, beg on a segment has no idea, But what is Mattie's House?
Speaker 5: I lost my daughter, Mattie. She took her life at the young age of twenty four and I had to lose Matty to listen to Maddie, and we started Maddie's House, which is a mental health hangout recovering young adults. Everything we do is free. Mercy Health partnered with us and gifted us the old Powl Crosley estate's home in Mount Area and connection.
Speaker 1: Have you been to his grave? I have not. I went to Pale Crosley's grave. You did wear cemetery it is it is and I walked around. I thanked him for this, and maybe one day Pete Rose will be there if they can figure out how to do whatever they needed. It's say it about Pete rip Pete resident thirty days. Wonderful, wonderful thing. But next year you have another get together and you continue to raise money for this. Yes, yes, we will. Thank these fine young men, Steve Jarnicky and Matt Keller for coming in and paying the money and enjoying this. And your boss, did you pay yourself to your boss? Boss? Bad the boss. That's what I thought. That's the best kind good boss. He's a good boss.
Speaker 5: He's a good man.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck in all your ventures.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The segment, I want to hear Dave get ready some of those cuts from Donald John Trump, some of the shots that he administered last night in front of the Cardinal and looked like Chucky Schumer wasn't that he was having a great time. It was wonderful, espetch of that chicken and green beans went over real big with him. You had to pay twenty five thousand dollars a ticket to sit on the on the dais, So that's what it was. They raised ten of them. You weren't there. I wasn't invited, and I wouldn't have gone. Okay, I'm cheap. But here's the President Trump and some of the shots that he administered, I hope at some point, well maybe not.
Speaker 5: I used to.
Speaker 6: Think the Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Walls. Well, I'd better wrap up because Mayor Adams told me earlier that I needed to make this one very quick, especially the city has reserved this room for a large group of illegal aliens coming in from Texas. There's a group called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this white dude for Harris? Anybody know some of you hear white dudes? It doesn't sound like it. But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers are.
Speaker 1: All voting for me.
Speaker 6: The major issue of this race is childcare, and kamale is put forward a concept of a plan. A lot of people don't like it. The only piece of advice I would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies.
Speaker 5: Just keep them away.
Speaker 1: That's a nasty one. By the way. The second gentleman impregnant at the babysitter always a little bit of a faux pall in the family, would you agree? Segment? Always the women like that the wife. They don't care for that stuff too much. I don't know. I'm not a woman as start well. I don't know. You could be a woman someday. You never know. I don't think you might switch all on me. Oh that happens. The world's going to come to an end. That's right, But Doug am off offense, no offense. I'm a find way I am. What about you? I don't think so I've lived. I might become Wilma at some point, but I doubt it. You never know, though, you could switch. If us to my advantage, I might go all the way with Ted McKay and become a woman. Then we know the world's ending segment. Get me out of the Stude's report once again. Thank you, Julie Velvet Barbecue the best, never had better in my life. And Steven Matt thank you for your donations to Maddihouse. Hopefully you had a horrible time here. I want to bid more next year. But good good that we have public minded citizens. Segment. Get me out of the student's report, please will he everybody have a great weekend out there and we'll see you Monday. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewd Report. See the Highway Patrol election again next week. Until then, remember leave your blood at the Red.
Speaker 7: Cross, not on the highway.
Speaker 1: This is Rodrick Croffor saying see you next week. Julie. Do you recall Broaderck Crawford in this TV show? You don't remember?
Speaker 5: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Watch it every morning. Highway Patrol TV twenty one fifty by segment. Thank you, Julie, Thank you, gentlemen, thank you. Velvet barbecue, thank you. Let's continue with more. Got to eat? Come on, hurry up, hurry it up. You haven't missed a meal. You eat like a baby. Everything right. I got the barbecue right here. I want you to just sit there and stare at that velvet barbecue and not able to get inhale it here in a minute. You don't shut up, Shut up, shut up segment. Don't ate the babysitter. Bye. Let's continue with more seven hundred wulw right right, Billy Cunningham. Let's continue with more out of activities since weekend. Fabulous week again. I'm gonna play a little golf with the Great Bartosiic and the Flying Tunis. Intend to go to a blink or Bling whatever it is tonight to look at all the lights, et cetera. High school football is everywhere, Bengals. One other thing to consider. If you believe that America is on the right path, the right course, if you think the policies of Joe Biden slash Kamala Harris have worked in your life, please continue to vote for Democrats. If, on the other hand, if you think America has been on the wrong track, that things are too expensive, that the ability of you experiencing the American dream is beyond your grasp, beyond your reach. If you think somehow allowing into the country thirty to fifty million illegals is somehow in our best interests fashion not just in the cities, ball over the place, is wrong, then vote for Donald Trump. There's a story out of Pennsylvania that there are hundreds of small towns in Pennsylvania anywhere between five and thirty thousand citizens that are inundated with Haitians, Venezuelans, and Cambodians from the policies of Kamala Harris. And when she loses the election, it's going to be because in Wisconsin and Michigan and Pennsylvania, in Georgia, North Carolina, Nevada and also Arizona, that the effects of the policies of unbridled illegal immigration are so bad and so evil and so wrong. The large numbers of average Americans that go back and for vote either party based upon circumstances, this cycle is going to be We can't take this anymore because it is promised by Kamala Harris and Tim Waltzho's got a burgeoning scandal about the burst forth himself. It is their belief that we need to continue the same policies. And if you have not listened to Ali Bradley on with me from News Nation reporting live from Eagles Pass about three hours ago, gone to the podcast and listen to it. Listen to what she said is the reality on the southern border, and guess what it's getting worse. In fact, the Democratic Party believes it should get a lot worse. Then quickly make them citizens should they have complete power next year, having the House is sent into the presidency. So if you think that's a good thing, please please vote for Kamala Harris. You're going to get more of the same. If you want to take a risk and do something different and to go in a different course, unis Donald Trump. The worst thing he will do is stop the status quo, and the best thing he can do is start America on a brand new course. Three o'clock, Your Angles News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati,