Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put a retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Now I'm talking to a guy that knows all about gold and silver and anything else that you can think of when it comes to jewelry. We have Thomas James from Thomas James and beck Told Jewelry, and you guys are doing something special tomorrow. Let's talk about this thing that's happening tomorrow night. I think this is really cool.
Speaker 2: Well, ladies, we know that your guys uh don't typically get the right purchase whenever they're buying jewelry, and we mean, well, we just don't know is get the things right exactly right. Well, we've got a way to solve that problem and have fun doing it. So we're having a Ladies' Night on Thursday, February sixth from five o'clock to eight o'clock in the evening. We're gonna have some chocolate fountains, We're gonna have some charcuterie. We're gonna have some homemade lover liquor to celebrate the occasion, and so come down and have some fun. But then fill out a wish list, write your wishes down in different price ranges, and then you tell us who do we contact, and we'll make sure that next time you get a gift, it's going to be what you want.
Speaker 1: And this is right before Valentine's Day, but it doesn't necessarily have to be just for Valentine's Day. If you go, hey, i'd like this, but Mother's Day, i'd like this, and you know, we got an anniversary and I like this. So you could kind of just put all your wishes on one page and maybe they buy all of them right at the same time. But that might also give them ideas to go for the next year.
Speaker 2: Well, and we have found that the guys really appreciate it because they actually do want to buy you something, but they're afraid to buy jewely because they've gotten it wrong in the past. So this allows them to get it right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And if they want to come to this, how do they do They need an invite or they just show up? How does that work?
Speaker 2: Well, we'd like you to RSPP so that we make sure we have enough liquor for everyone there you go. That's important, absolutely, and so we would like you to send an email or RSVP to sales at tjbecktl dot com. That's sales at Tjbechtold's dot com or just call. You can call us at six oh five three three two seven one five one. And if you don't think about it and you want to and you want to stop down, don't worry about it, just stop down. And again, this is coming up on Thursday night, Thursday February sixth from five to eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Very nice. And again this time of year, a lot of people are trying to figure out what do I want to get somebody my special sweetheart for Valentine's data. You're making it easy.
Speaker 2: We make it easy, and we have lots of price ranges, and we suggest that you put on your wish list things at different price ranges so that people have choices.
Speaker 1: Very nice, and again, if they would like to do that, what is the phone number to call the RSVP so they can be here on Thursday six roh.
Speaker 2: Five three three two seven one five one.
Speaker 1: Again, Thomas, James and Beck told Jewelry and you can find them in downtown Seo Falls, or if you would like to shoot an email or make a phone call. I'm going to throw all this information on Facebook as well Facebook dot com, Slash Sunny Radio and Something you Should Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com