Speaker 1: Mhm alright, don't forget.
Speaker 2: Hey man, don't step on and let's say a LeVert say something real quick?
Speaker 1: Okay is one of the coolest songs of all time. Today Monday Mayhem with Carriage for Earl Books Carriage for Best by a Country mile Marty Book will come in and break down brackets. Kendrick Haskins will be here to do the same. Wave three. Also check outa.
Speaker 2: You know it's Irish. Uh No, y'all get you some sauce and chips today in the Fiesta pack, you know, because the Fiesta Pack is the way to go last see hi, Yeah, Chris.
Speaker 1: Got yourself assault? Sorry does taco bar? It's a giveaway. Go to the website.
Speaker 2: What are all these people in green with poster board doing outside of our window? Protesting seb testing our accent? Is that what it is? Really?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Hey man, I'm not fat. That's too far.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, lady, geez those away just.
Speaker 2: So wait wait wait wait, I know.
Speaker 1: Let me set you up.
Speaker 2: Well, you set me up one time and she wound up having an Adam's Apple. Dude, I'm sorry you did you really? Did you not know? Where? Did you know?
Speaker 1: I was trying to give him a chance, her a chance. So we all wondered everyone in the country, heck in the world, we're asking, how did Jeane happen to his wife be in this house at their age with three children, adult children that didn't check? Call, text something right like? What was going on?
Speaker 3: I think we house some, don't we we do Sevey throw one.
Speaker 2: In their baby.
Speaker 4: I can't do an Irish accent. I can't.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't have to be Angel Lensbury from Murders to crack this case. You don't. Well. Gene Hackman and his wife Betsy passed away. We found out that she passed previous to him, and then he passed a couple of weeks after that. So we kept asking, why didn't the kids check on them? They're there for weeks?
Speaker 1: Why don't kids three adult kids?
Speaker 2: I think we cracked the case. U In both of their wills, they left the money to each other. Betsy would get access assets to Hackman if she died within ninety days on each other. But here's the thing, since since they both passed away in the will, if they're both dead, all of the assets goes to charity. This will was written in nineteen ninety five. I don't know if their kids, Christopher Leslie and Elizabeth Hackman knew about it. I wonder, but it would raise questions if they did know about it while they didn't even give mom or dad a phone call. Uh. Christopher Hackman has indeed hired an attorney and suggests that he's going to pursue legal action regarding the father's a state. Can you he can't override a will? Right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean it's the last will in.
Speaker 1: No, you cannot unless you can prove that it was under duress or that.
Speaker 2: That's Yester nineteen five. Man.
Speaker 1: Well, because you know that it's the old joke. How many times you've seen those movies or TV shows where they're on their deathbedd they're they're holding the hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, signing it right there.
Speaker 1: You know, when I was young, teenager in my twenties, I never understood. You'd hear stories about aunts and uncles or people you met that were like, oh, my brother, my dad doesn't talk to his brother, or my sister doesn't my mom doesn't talk to or mother, and you always when I was younger, I was like, man, family's family, you should always be able to work it out. And then I got older and went, nah, I get it.
Speaker 2: You know, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you burn a bridge and even with family, it doesn't you can't rebuild it. I don't I wish it wasn't like that. But you'll understand right what I'm saying. You get it. After you get older, You're like, no, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it. I got friends that come up to me all the time and they say, my family doesn't talk to me. I'm like, right, what's your secret?
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of that happened in the last eight years with the election stuff and all that stuff. So people were just like, I can't go because they either side, right.
Speaker 2: That was you know, that was one of the few things about COVID. Somebody would invite me and.
Speaker 4: I go ooh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's the whole COVID deal. But so, you know, you don't know what happened. Maybe maybe when he married Betsy it drove a spike between the kids and them, but all three like, all like what happened? And then you got to so what is what do you So the common sense answer is what was he a kind of a crazy day?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Was he kind of a jerk.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, there's a there's a guy that's made billions in the stock market. His name's Jimmy Buffett, all right, And even though he's worth Jimmy's Buffet's worth billions of dollars.
Speaker 4: Warren Buffett.
Speaker 1: Huh, how about Warren Buffett?
Speaker 2: No, pretty sure, it's Jimmy Buffett.
Speaker 1: Okay, go with it. Well, here's the thing. It's a stupid joke because Jimmy Buffet's a billionaire. You know, if Jimmy Buffle was a poor dude playing out Stay West would have been funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, I I gotta look up Jimmy Buffet's networth. Warren Buffett said he's not leaving anything to his kids.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no. I think he's leaving a certain something. It was not the whole kitten kaboodle, okay, because he uh, he's the common sense things he was. He made his billions going look if somebody it started, he said, look if somebody uses it every day. That's why he bought. He bought into dishwashing liquid, you know, that kind of stuff that families used every single Wow.
Speaker 2: What he doesn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 1: Jimmy buffet's probably a billion.
Speaker 2: It's one billion. It doesn't surprise me at all because he really capitalized of the Margaritaville's, the cheeseburgers and paradise, and he evolved it to the point where when his fans started to uh age out, he had like, uh, didn't he have like a retirement community.
Speaker 4: He's got several of them?
Speaker 1: No? No, no no?
Speaker 2: Did she know the you imagine?
Speaker 1: And then he had an entire team of people looking for people trying to steal the brand. Oh, he had to sue them, and they were they were pretty good about it.
Speaker 2: I were great about it because we did a promotion called Sluggaritaville. But I got a season assist on that.
Speaker 1: My cousin Chucci on the Cuban side, Chu Chu. He played drums in Key West and they used to play. He used to every once in a while playing that sort of because there was a long time he wasn't anybody who was just a dude in Key West playing at a bar. Uh. I love you, Chucci.
Speaker 2: Hey, keep keep your trap going.
Speaker 1: So I want to, Okay, so today we will talk brackets. We'll keep that going. But that's a that's an answer for Gene Hackman, and you've got to sort of dive in if all three were estranged then, because you remember the story that Gene Hackman says about how the kid hang on, so the you know, when he was a child, his dad drove away and like and he waved to him like he was going to get milk at the store, but never came back. And I wonder if he kept some of that when he was a dead.
Speaker 2: Warren Buffett plans to donate most in my best run in shock, most of his charity are most of his wealth to a charitable trust be managed by his three children, Susan, Howard and Peter oh rather than leaving it directly to them. And he advises the parents to get their children involved as well. So what's to keep them okay? Stops my criminal mind thinking, yes, all right, why not me call up you and go, hey, Tony, why don't you start this shell company for charity Tony's kids, and I'll donate to you then you get back to me.
Speaker 1: First of all, that happens every day. Second of all, what happens is they give themselves all a ridiculous salary. They have houses and cars and expense accounts and they don't have to pay for anything. So and then they get to go to places and be the hero, right, giving my dad's money away. So we're gonna feed a bunch of kids. So it's really a rewarding kind of job and you don't have to do a damn thing. But you know, it's it's a pretty smart idea. It's pretty smart idea.
Speaker 2: Well, on Friday, rumors were running rapid around Norfolk, Virginia about a gorilla gorilla that had straight back that escaped the Virginia Zoo.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I know.
Speaker 2: It caused hysteria. Eventually, the hysteria became loud enough that the Virginia Zoo felt the need to issue a statement on Facebook to put everyone's mind at ease. The statement turns out, we don't have any gorillas at the zoo, making it pretty hard to escape. That it was a hole. But that's exactly if a zoo had gorilla's escape, wouldn't that be the exact thing they would say, Hey.
Speaker 4: That's right, we don't have one.
Speaker 2: That must be Cincinnati Zoo's gorillas. They're tearing people's yards up.
Speaker 5: So I found this. This is family therapist Jeff Watson. He's awesome.
Speaker 4: It seems like a lot of kids now are in therapy. Right.
Speaker 5: It used to be you're in therapy, what's wrong with you? And now it's you're not in therapy, what's wrong with you? So he identified different generations and the problems they face. Okay, So for teenagers, let me guess being confused if they're a kid or a cat?
Speaker 4: Not this time?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, Well, developing a strong sense of self is crucial. Engaging in hobbies and interests can help build identity and confidence.
Speaker 2: Don't you think that kind of falls on the parents to help them? You know, hey, hey, what are you interested in?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: Guide him?
Speaker 2: But there's not.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure a lot of parents want to be the kids buddies now. I know in your twenties, finding direction in life poses challenges. Reconnecting with childhood passions and addressing unresolved trauma can provide clarity.
Speaker 2: Well, I just I just stamped down all childhood trauma til I was in my fifties and I went over.
Speaker 4: To that's wise.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, doctor street Russell said, what you got a lot going on? But you know in your twenties, though, it depends on what you want to do. You know, I wanted to be in radio since I have a seven too, and there was no path. There was no path to it, you know, but there was a path through college, but I couldn't afford to go to college. And I got to tell you, all of these University of Louisville what do they called interns that were in there with me because I managed to talk. My wife said, look, intern, you don't have to pay me anything.
Speaker 4: I'll just know that's what I did to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I did whatever I could. But all of these college kids that were in there with me, who I thought had the advantage, none of them made it. Well, they wouldn't do anything. Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that's that, so, Jeff the therapist. People in their thirties, commitment and relationships becomes the focal point, creating pros and cons lists and trusting one's instincts can aid in making informed decision.
Speaker 2: That was me too. I didn't get married till I was in my forties.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: But you know what, my marriage would have failed had a back then, you know, yep. But yeah, you don't know, Yeah, I mean, it's scary to commit for the rest of your life, or at least was for me until I met Susan and.
Speaker 4: You knew her for a long time.
Speaker 2: I knew it for a long time. Yeah, and you know, and there's something to that. We were friends first, so I mean, let's you're my best friend.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's what I have to In your forties, feelings of stagnation may arise. Exploring new passions and setting fresh goals can reignite a sense of purpose.
Speaker 2: That happened to me. I almost that serious, almost left radio to become a prison guard.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: In my forties.
Speaker 5: That's just for the relationships. That's in the thirties, I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to work the showers and go, hey, you're washing your pack wrong? Their slug? Oh that's right, Hey, Spider, come over here and get in on this too. You guys are taking a shower, all turn around and.
Speaker 4: Pick up that. So come on and here we go.
Speaker 5: In the fifties and early sixties, reflecting on life's purpose is common. Engaging in activities that offer a sense of control can enhance autonomy.
Speaker 2: I think there's some there. I sometimes I wonder what the hell my purpose is? There's something to this each.
Speaker 4: I've been going through this right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely more, absolutely.
Speaker 5: More to come on that shortly, yes, sixty five. And beyond concerns about past mistakes may surface, Practicing self reflection and self love is essential to avoid despair.
Speaker 2: I practice self love in the shower this morning, and it really really helps you start your day out wrong. So I agree with that. But as far as reflecting on past mistakes, man, I crucify my off almost every day on some stuff.
Speaker 4: Now, you gotta let things go.
Speaker 2: I try. I try to let it go, and I know it's the right thing to do, but man, it just keeps popping back in. You know.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: Common psychological challenges by age. Thank you, Jeff Watson.
Speaker 2: Coming up at eleven o'clock, Marty Book is going to join the show. It is Madness Monday Selection, Mayhem, uh selection quad quad object Yes.
Speaker 1: Profile, I got boy.
Speaker 2: I gotta fill my bracket out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Everyone's waiting for it.
Speaker 2: And listen all you all you sports ball experts, you Marty Books, you, Tony Venetti's, you, David Jennings, You're gonna sit here and you're gonna parlay and talk about teams, your Kindred Haskins. He's gonna come in and all, with all of your experts, you're gonna fill out your damn bracket and then Betty from Accounting's three year old is gonna win it.
Speaker 5: What're I'm curious about, too, is who's who's Susan gonna pick to win it?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Oh, you were.
Speaker 2: A betting man. If I were a betting man, I would say she would go Kentucky Wildcats. Uh.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that the odds are obviously to pick up you know, okay there, but the odds of picking a perfect bracket are impossible. They said, if you flipped a coin sixty five times, they all would have to come up heads each time.
Speaker 2: So do you remember when w h G S used to do the million dollar bracket challenge? Yes, my my buddy won that. Really Troy Cottoner.
Speaker 1: Huh million bucks. But so it is impossible. I think it's like Jerry Cottoner. I think one of the Cottoner.
Speaker 4: I thought it was Kevin Cottener.
Speaker 1: The odds of wait, wait the odds, Yeah, we get it. Stop, that's five dollars out, Yes, it is three at the most. All right, I think it is. They said, look, you would have to be attacked by a shark three times and hit by lightning twelve times in one day to have the same odds of picking a perfect bracket. So, and then, by the way, for all you novice out there, and there's not very many of you.
Speaker 2: Dave, novice means you're brand new at whatever he's talking.
Speaker 4: Gotcha not very experienced something.
Speaker 1: So Cinderella's means Cinderella for the first or second round. Most of the final four is chalk, So just go chalk.
Speaker 2: Hell are you talking about chalk?
Speaker 5: You may get a Cinderella as far as the elite eight, right, that's still not all that.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't that it ends there.
Speaker 4: Usually it ends there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, I was just gonna want to interrupt your expertise.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for one. Number two. The optics of North Carolina are horrible.
Speaker 4: We all agree.
Speaker 2: Whenever I talk about optics, I think North Carolina, and then I start thinking about these quad teams.
Speaker 5: All the quad teams in their optics don't get started on the transfer portalh gosh.
Speaker 4: No, all these allen Electric.
Speaker 1: Out electric sixty three six help is the phone number, and the optics on them is fantastastic six three six help residential electrician. They are not commercial. Why because they want to make sure you your and your family is taking care of your mom's taking care of your dad. Okay, residential so they don't have to do be commercial jobs and pull a bunch of electricians out there. They're the best trained electricians and if you're looking for a job, they're always hiring because they do paid vacations for one all that stuff. So Allen Electric sixty three six help is the number. Get a hold of them. If you need to put a new generator on your house and know there's some storms this weekend, they'll take care of you. Put it on there and they'll finance it for you. I hope you get it financed. Allt Electric sixty three six help is the number they won't leave in the dark. You get an electrician to do electrical work, it seems like common sense, but don't get a plumber to do electrical work. Electrician to do electrical work out electric back after this on news radio Way forty WA. Chance didn't hear from Kendrick Askins from Way three for a while until I said we're getting some food. He texted four seconds after I went, I'm on my way.
Speaker 2: I believe he said I'm in there like swimwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly. That's one of his quotes.
Speaker 2: It is all right, no don't it's one of.
Speaker 1: It's our I don't know. We have not done well with this game the last couple of weeks. Stupid David blame it Wheeling in the years, invented by Courtney Donahoe and perfected by Dave Jennings.
Speaker 2: Let's go as a collaboration of I don't think.
Speaker 1: Anything I said it was inaccurate, well, invented by Courtney.
Speaker 4: It was a little game that she and I played off the air.
Speaker 1: Oh so it was. You're right, it was a collaboration.
Speaker 2: And you know what game Courtney and I play.
Speaker 5: No stop, no, okay, it's not here to These were all top twenty hits back in the day. Speaking of women, women be shopped. I can't stop a woman from shopping.
Speaker 2: Did oh, Jay Simpson that we're looking at ninety five or six? Montel Jordan, it's ninety five or six.
Speaker 1: I was ninety five, okay. I wasn't playing this kind of music. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I was playing out of the QMFA. I remember you, I know I what I wanted to you.
Speaker 1: I said, some idiot, isn't I.
Speaker 2: Was blaring out of the outside speakers at a stop White I was, I lost my mind. I'm good at ninety five.
Speaker 5: Here some more okay for Montel Jordan. These people had two hits in the top twenty. This one is Runaway Real McCoy.
Speaker 2: You can find out more about this song.
Speaker 4: This is where it picks up. The other one was Another Night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 2: You know what why?
Speaker 1: I don't know what she's running away from, so you cannot dismiss her.
Speaker 2: Run away from being fat is what she liked to eat too much of the craft services. It's all it says right here on. It's not what it's it's what it says. All right, give me something else, Dave, you're killing me.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're gonna love this one. Then this is oh sukiyaki?
Speaker 4: Come on four pm.
Speaker 2: I went up to Ling Ling's Chinese and had a plate of sukiyaki.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Last Friday?
Speaker 1: Was that the number four? You?
Speaker 2: What also like is the Poop Poop Latter Extra Poop Poop.
Speaker 4: It's a snappy little tune.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tony, you should really like this part. Hey, that's how get rid of the trash. Here and see about SILSI.
Speaker 1: Your sister. My head.
Speaker 5: Perhaps bad. Okay, let's go on to something creepy. TLC is creep.
Speaker 1: Ninety it's five.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's side of ninety six, but could be ninety six.
Speaker 1: That creep. Yeah, they were so good, they were Uh what did the left eye die of? Was cancer or something?
Speaker 2: Remember she burned down Andre Rossing's house.
Speaker 4: I love that part, and they're right. I didn't know what she was doing.
Speaker 1: She's the one I love, the one she got mad two more like my house burned now Cheryl Crow. Oh ninety four, No, this is ninety four. Nope, it's ninety four.
Speaker 2: Is at least ninety five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, because it's a hit ninety five.
Speaker 2: She is insatiable in bed. I'll never go backstage with her again.
Speaker 1: This album was so huge.
Speaker 5: Don't shake her hand though, because she only uses one square of toilet paper.
Speaker 1: I think they make all those stories up.
Speaker 2: Of course they do. Unless you got one of your fancy toilets. Go ahead and hit your fancy toilet again.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Toto, the Toto, the Toto four. H Okay, do you sing when you're doing huh?
Speaker 2: Do you say? Singer? Rosanna when You're on your Toto, I can't wait to sit.
Speaker 1: On His album was so awesome. It was an awesome album.
Speaker 2: You Gotta Sit on Your Toilet.
Speaker 1: Nineties were cool.
Speaker 5: The number one song March the seventeenth, back in the day is this Whack a Doodle, take a bow?
Speaker 2: Madonna, no help on this one about I It was ninety five, could be ninety six, but at least ninety five. Yeah, she's she looks so young.
Speaker 4: Poor girl.
Speaker 1: She just didn't know. Girl, She just couldn't. She just couldn't transition. That was what she was famous for, was transitioning into different, you know, reinventing herself all the time, and then she just couldn't do it one last time. Like just be old man, he gets good. I have no recollect who was the old person? They would who'd h who'd have thought of telling me that Madonna would look worse than oh Roseanne? Yeah, Rosene bark Hey.
Speaker 2: No, Roseanne looks hotter than Madonna.
Speaker 6: At this one.
Speaker 4: All right, final answer boys.
Speaker 2: Ninety five, I'm out, Let's go ninety five.
Speaker 4: Baby Dwight was on it from the beginning.
Speaker 5: Madonna's take about number one March is seventeen nineteen.
Speaker 1: You're feeling lucky. I need you to fill a breckout.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll fill a bracket.
Speaker 1: Where's perished eye Care?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You get the MRI eyeball at Vision First eye Care. It's four seconds in each eye. That's it. Four seconds and they and it is an MRI. Basically, give your eyeball behind your eyeball the stem I mean some points you can see way back in there. And you and the doctor go through those pictures. It's kind of amazing. Here's another weird thing you want to hear. A weird thing is that she goes we also she was pulling out. She was like, you have really long eye losses. And I was like, thank you, And I said, what are you doing with the allies? And she goes, well, there's these mites.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, man, you maybe put my headphones to this.
Speaker 1: So she said, look, some people think it's allergies and their eyes are rubbing as she goes, these mites get in your eyebrows. And what happens is they go in and they you know, they they eat the film on your eyeballs. So that's what they consume, is the is the film on your eyes She goes, it's mites, it's not allergies. So we just and the last thing we do is kind of pull out and we checked to make sure that you're okay. She goes, you're good, You're good. I'm just saying it. Vision the first I care, vision, fire, I care. Uh, it does it all? Don't check them out? Make an appointment now eighteen locations. Matter of fact, they got one next to Sasatas in Saint Matthew's. That's my location. Back after this on news radio eight forty, whch has.
Speaker 2: Quit posing dude, and then there's no okay, would you please stop posy dude.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm doing the Madonna What was that? They're not real voguevoging.
Speaker 2: There's no real cameras.
Speaker 1: It's uh Monday Mayhem with Marty Brook from Earl Books, Carriage Forward, and Kendrick Haskins in twenty minutes. Dwight, you may go No, I was.
Speaker 2: Going to weigh in on the optics of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I think Gus wants to see you at eleven.
Speaker 2: Listen. The optics on North Carolina are horrendous. Yeah, and don't get me started on those Quantine Thank you so We'll.
Speaker 1: Talk about the brackets at eleven am. So keep it where you got it. News Radio eight forty wh.
Speaker 2: Patrick's Day Click.
Speaker 5: Should we click it or should we skip it? Dance up to you, guys. I'll give you the headline, then you tell me.
Speaker 1: Okay, headline.
Speaker 5: Tom Cruise spending more time with Anna de Armas.
Speaker 2: I'll know who she is.
Speaker 1: She's an actress.
Speaker 2: I will say. Tom Cruise is not just an actor. He's also a scientist. And he also went to Doss High School when he was hearing a little no no.
Speaker 1: While that is true, that is true, all right, so uh yeah, click on it. Honest is she's uh, she gets around a little bit, but yeah, let's go.
Speaker 5: Tom Cruise and Anna de Armas were spotted together once again. This time they were seen at a heliport in London Thursday and Friday. The latest sighting follows them being photographed together last month.
Speaker 4: During a night out in London as well.
Speaker 5: When they were spotted last month, a source spilled to people that they were quote just friends. The two were said to be discussing potential collaborations down the line. Cruz has his next movie, Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning hitting theaters in May. Are Mos has her Ballerina movie coming out in June.
Speaker 1: He is one of since he is a scientist, he keeps very private with all that. But you don't like that man. But here's the thing, this is my point. He's he's you don't know his political affiliation. He stays out of all.
Speaker 2: He's very movie maker. Yeah, Michael Jordan was brilliant.
Speaker 5: When you're a scientist, it's just about the science, not politicians', right.
Speaker 1: I was, I hope, and I think I think this last election put that to bed. Like it's like, no one cares who you voted for, so just because you're a celebrity, that's not moving the needles, sweetie, so stop. I hope they finally got it. Ricky Gervais, no one cares who you voted for, and you're in no position to lecture anyone on anything.
Speaker 2: He's so funny, he's so good.
Speaker 1: In some ways.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Headline Jennifer Garner joins cameo to support Palisades fire victims.
Speaker 2: Who does what now?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I was wondering how many were going to get of these, but click on it because she's just kind of a sweetheart.
Speaker 5: Jennifer Garner is once again stepping up for her community. On Saturday, she announced in her instant stories that for a limited time, you can buy a cameo from her to raise money for wildfire relief. She teamed up with her The Last Thing He Told Me Costgar, Nikolai Custer, Waldou and thirteen going on thirty Best Do Judy Greer to create a personalized video for fans, with proceeds supporting victims. Garner also worked directly with World Central Kitchen to help distribute meals to first responders and those affected. Her videos start at five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's amazing people do cameos.
Speaker 1: Well, she is legit. She does charity stuff. Anyway, she kind of stepped she didn't kind of she stepped back from Hollywood and said I'm going to be a mom, and she got hammered for you know, why are you still a celebrity? She was like a better flight got hammered too. Well, I get you know, well, but she she's legit, so look these are this isn't the Royals kind of just trying to make noise bother handing out gift bags. She's legit. She does this stuff. And tries to take care of people three sixty five. So when something bad happens and she's doing it and they cover it, I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: I got to chase the squirrel because we used to do this when we were on six pm to eight pm. Who charges more for the cameo? Tommy Chong or Bruce Buffer? I guess Bruce Buffer is ken to Michael Buffer.
Speaker 4: And now I thinks, so, yeah, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: You can no longer we US three can no longer play this game because there's so many famous people on this list.
Speaker 2: We don't have no idea who they are. Okay, but so we don't know who Bruce Buffer is.
Speaker 1: I always go with the other. I'll go with Buffer. I'll go with Buffer. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Whoever Bruce Buffer is three hundred and forty nine dollars, Tommy Chong one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 5: Right next one headline, Brenda's song reveals mcaulay Culkin didn't know how to do laundry when they met.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it.
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it. I want to know why Biff Bifer doesn't have He's probably too big?
Speaker 1: Is he still klick on Is he still drug addic or don't know?
Speaker 5: Brenda Song has revealed that her fiance McCaulay Culkin still doesn't know how to drive a car and was clueless about how to do laundry when they met. He still doesn't know how to drive. I took him out to drive in our neighborhood. I was terrified, let me tell you, she said during the Jennifer Hudson Show. Song explained that Culkin's unusual upbringing as the most famous child actor in the world contributed to his lack of everyday skills. He lived and grew up in hotels. He just never really had done laundry, and I was shocked. Well, well, they kept their relationship mostly private. The couple, who share sons, Dakota Song Cocin and Carson Song Colcin, first met through a mutual friend in twenty fourteen while filming Change Land.
Speaker 2: Listen, Listen. I want to defend him because mcaulay Culkins had a really extremely rough life. His parents were crap. His parents one time went on vacation and left him by himself and burglar. Well, it's a documentary about what happened to him and the burglars came and all kinds of stuff. But it wasn't just one time.
Speaker 1: You said burgled.
Speaker 4: I like burgled three times.
Speaker 2: They left this kid by himself.
Speaker 1: Burglars.
Speaker 2: It's not his fault.
Speaker 1: He's a burglar, Hey McCauley, he's a burglar. No, my favorite McCauley movie or not seeing it's not that. I just don't get the damn Christmas movie left alone. I don't get it home alone. I don't get you, man, But I do like the Uncle Buck when he's sitting at the kitchen table and he's asking the twenty seven questions in a row. It's just them two going back and they were like, both of them sort of ad lib the entire thing, and they knew their lines and all that, but they kind of just went with it. And I thought, what A you know? That is a that's an awesome scene, Uncle Buck, ro Buck is the best.
Speaker 2: Real quick McCauley cocking net worth.
Speaker 1: Five million, thirty million, eighteen million not bad.
Speaker 4: Headline.
Speaker 5: Former Disney star Kyle Massey engaged to Pat Benattar's daughter, Hannah Giraldo.
Speaker 1: I skip it.
Speaker 4: I could care less.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: You couldn't careless?
Speaker 5: Headline justin Justin Thureau and Nicole Brdon Bloom are married.
Speaker 1: Have any idea Threau that's not related to the Canadian dude? Right?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. This is an actual man.
Speaker 2: Oh you dollar dollar out, dollar out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Click on it.
Speaker 5: Maybe congratulations Justin Threau and Nicole Bridon Bloom.
Speaker 4: They tied them out over the weekend.
Speaker 5: The actors had been engaged since last August and first marked romance rumors back in twenty twenty three. Threaux most recently known for his role in Beetlejuice Beetlejuice, while Bridon Bloom currently stars in the Hulu series Paradise Boy.
Speaker 2: What a turd Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice. It was bad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was really. It was just let's redo the movie again, and it's it was the problem is if you take that damn long and the movie is that bad. How many times do you you know, when you're in a movie, if you're watching a movie and you look out on your clock, going, okay, maybe just thirty more.
Speaker 2: Minutes, my phone, non stop.
Speaker 4: This thing horrible.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 5: One more headline. Millie Bobby Brown details her animal count is at sixty two.
Speaker 2: Here, I'd like to have sixty two. I like her. I would like to have an odder named Skittles. No you don't, yeah, eh, but keep them in the bathtop.
Speaker 4: Her husband thinks she's an eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh nice Stranger Things. Her name was eleven on Stranger Show.
Speaker 2: I watched like four episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Millie.
Speaker 5: Bobby Brown is a hardcore animal lover. The Stranger Thing star lives on a farm in Georgia and has sixty two animals, including twenty five farm animals, twenty three foster dogs, ten dogs that are hers, and four cats. As for her in house Pop's sleeve, not a good sentence, Brown says, I've gotten them real single beds.
Speaker 4: That's for the farm animals. The number is that to expand.
Speaker 5: As her donkey Betsy, is pregnant, she detailed her farm life in an interview with the BBC.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, I changed my mind, just like sixty two pets, because I don't like here's the thing. I don't like people that live in a suburban setting and have forty pets. It's not fair for the pets. That's my opinion. Okay, But if she lives on a farm farm in Georgia. That's plenty of room and that's great good.
Speaker 2: What do you think why these people that call her they have a fish tank?
Speaker 1: These my pets the only thing. What Oh yeah, fish yeah, I guess are they well? Now gen Z is saying plants are their pets.
Speaker 5: So gen Z says a lot of crap, lots of pasta Louisville dot com Tomorrow Tomorrow tomorrow is their anniversary. Everything is twenty five percent off. So go today, get lunch, bring home some dinner, and scout out what you want I buy.
Speaker 1: Jeez. I was there yesterday, picked up the Italian wedding soup and chicken noodle soup, and instead of getting the sourdo, I got the two pounds Italian loaf. I told you I don't tell lots of pasta, but I bought one of those panini presses. So I'm taking there. I'm buying their bread, I'm buying their meat and their meat, I'm buying their cheese, and I'm making the paninis at home. But don't tell John or any of them over there at lots of pasta.
Speaker 6: Just go to lunch, have a hot panini there and homemade soup if you don't have your home a homemade panini sandwich thingy, then you got to go to lots of pasta thirty seven to seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's.
Speaker 1: Their birthday is too much tomorrow. Way back after this, we're just a couple of minutes away from Bracket Talk. We got the crew Kendrick Haskins Marty book from Earl Books car It's for Dave Jennings and Tarni Venetti. Back after this, Sun News Radio eight forty wh