Speaker 1: Good Morning, Tuesday, January twenty first show fifty three oh one of The Morning Show with Preston Scott. He's ose I am pressed on. Our verse today comes from Galatians six, verses seven and eight, and it says, do not be deceived. God is not mocked. For whatever one sows that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption. But the one who sows to the spirit will reap from the spirit eternal life. Come on and get some of that.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Supposed to visit with US congress Woman Cat Camick. I half expected what was what I ended up reading when I came in this morning. They have gathered House Republicans early this morning. They are going to be meeting early, and she was heartbroken to say she could not meet. I said, it's quite all right. It was actually expected. I wrote her name in. But I had a feeling that Donald Trump was going to get busy, and boy did he ever. We'll be talking about that, as well as how the predecessor slinked out of office. We'll get to all of that. We'll take a bunch of calls today. Get your thoughts on how you're feeling, and yeah, there's snow coming. It's The Morning Show with Preston Scott. Alrighty, let's take a peek inside the American Patriots Almanac for January twenty first. A little factoid of history, because January twentieth is the constitutionally prescribed date for presidential inaugurations. It fell on a Sunday in nineteen eighty five when Ronald Reagan was inaugurated for his second term. It got moved to January twenty first. Interestingly enough, due to bad weather. The ceremony was held in the Capitol Rotunda for the first time the oath of office was taken there, So yesterday was the second time that that that that happened. It's interesting though, because just to touch on this in I don't know if you watched it. I watched a lot of what happened yesterday. Justice Roberts was I think a little inappropriate. They didn't wait for the family to get up there. Much has been made of Donald Trump not having his hand on I believe his mother's Bible and the Lincoln Bible Milania had it right there. But they they they made him hold up his hand and start going before the family and everyone was around and it was like, what are you doing? So anyway, much was made about that on social media. But January twenty first, seventeen eighty nine, first novel by an American writer published in America, The Power of Sympathy by William Hill Brown, printed in Boston. Okay, it was a novel. I mean today that's a self help book, The Power of Sympathy, Sympathy and there's something to that, But anyway, it was a novel. You have to go from seventeen eighty nine to nineteen fifty for the next notable happening. On this date, former State Department official Alger Hisss is convicted of perjury regarding allegations that he was a spy for the Soviets. Four years later, nineteen fifty four, the first nuclear powered sub, the USS Nautilus. Cool name, I mean, that's that's a very cool name named after of course the great book launched at well, it was twenty thousand leagues under the sea. Is that what it is? Is that the name of it? Is it Jules Verne? I think it is in the Nautilus Captain Nemo on nine yards. That's not teen fifty four nineteen seventy seven, President Jimmy Carter pardons almost all Vietnam War draft evaders, and so there you go. Pardons will be a big part of today's program. It is. It is National granola bar Day, Okay, all right, squirrel Appreciation Day, and it's National Hugging Day. But I warn you before you go hugging anybody at work, you better be better be sure what kind of place you're working in. You know, there was a time you could say to somebody, you know, you look nice. Today, that's sexual harassment now both ways, both ways. It's crazy the culture that has been created by political correctness and will chism. It really is niceties and pleasantries. It's I mean, look, anything can be flirtatious if you don't reguard yourself, and if you have intentions inside your heart that are inappropriate. But to look at a colleague and just say you look nice today, or your hair you went to the hairdresser nice, it looks good. Or that's a nice outfit, or the suit fits you great or whatever, I mean whatever. There was a time you could readily drop a compliment on people and not fear for your well being. But those days are in fact gone, we come back thirteen hours. Something happened over thirteen hours that has set a Guinness World record. What could that have been? I'll tell you next. Sixteen past the hour, it's the Morning Show with Preston Scott. Yeah, twenty two past the hour, thirteen hours, huh. A couple of dudes called the spin Duo from Sweden, Emma Olsen two s's, Frederick Nielsen two s's, because that's what they do in Sweden. They had a couple of SS's, their table tennis enthusiasts otherwise known as genipkinop or ping pong. They have set a record for the longest single rally. A rally would be one point. It was monitored, it was witnessed. It was a continuous rally with no breaks, no stoppage between passes, from end to end over the net. One rally went thirteen hours, thirty seven minutes and six seconds. Now, obviously they were just bumping it back over the net. This was not about winning a point. This was about longevity. This was about endurance. This was about making it the longest rally ever. They surpassed a record held by two players from the UK since June. They spent four months training as they lobbed the ball back and forth without a break. Friends family. The ping pong bar in Malmo, Sweden was the host a place called Slice Malmo. First of all, round of applause for a ping pong bar, right, I mean we have darts and pool. I think ping pong's kind of a first. I love ping pong. I think it's a cool game. I was always an average ping pong player. I never played enough to become anything other than average. I was average because of my length, my reach, and my catlike reflexes. My family's laughing right now, maybe not live, but when they listen back to this, they're my son's in particular, chuckling. But I just you have to marvel. I mean, just for a second. The next time you're around a ping pong table, see how long you can keep a rally going. Just say, let's see how long we can do this, and see if you can go longer than a minute or two or five. And when you start cramping up a little bit in the calves and you start to you know that one bump over the net wasn't quite clean, and someone had to stick their paddle underneath the ball to keep it from bouncing twice, and you start to think about thirteen hours, thirty seven minutes and six seconds of that stuff. Man, that's crazy, it really is. But I love looking at stuff like that. These kinds of records are fascinating to me. Why someone would do it? Who cares? Right, It's just it's something. They did it, And I'm sure they have jobs and they're going back to work and all that. But for those thirteen hours, thirty seven minutes and six seconds, they were living large because they were doing something that no one else had ever done before, which in and of itself is cool to say. I mean, think about that, think about saying those words. I am the first person to ever do blank, whatever it might be. You know, the truth is, there's probably a lot of things that everyone does in their life over a lifetime that no one else has done before. Truthfully, I think that's probably true. It might be just some innocuous thing, but it's still something. Hang your hat on, haven't passed the hour? Big stories in the press box coming up next. I might have made a different speech at the actual inauguration and saved the more fiery rhetoric for a Capital one arena, but That's that's why Trump is Trump.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: With Joe and Kamala and Hillary and Bill and Barack sitting there, he just toasted him. Morning friends, it's the Morning Show with present Scott. I'm pressed and he's a show fifty three oh one, and yeah, I was. I was texting with a buddy. I wouldn't have made that speech. I just wouldn't have. I would have talked strictly vision casting. I would have made no references to the past. Here's what we're gonna do, here's what we can look forward to. I would have appealed to those who don't like me, don't agree with me too, just step back and see if there's fruit to what I'm about to do. Just judge based on results. That's what I would have done. However, he uh he, he wasted no time. And I'll tell you what. I'll tell you the best part to me, it wasn't that. I mean, aside from the fact he got sworn in. And honestly, I believe this is me. I think God sent the bitter cold to keep the crazies just don't bother. Because there were no disruptions that I know of. I know of someone that went up there as part of a security detail, expecting there to be massive protests and so forth. The cold people are like, ah, yeah, no, but I'll tell you what I loved. He's signing executive orders all over the place, twenty thousand people in Capitol One Arena. He's at the desk, sign and sign and sign and sign and sign and sign it. People are just loving life, right. But then he goes to the Oval office and he brings all the media in and he's just casually signing, signing more executive orders, more memorandums. You know, there's there's there are things that he can do. There are things that he was he's advancing, saying this is what I think needs to happen. He's kind of setting a bit of a of a of an agenda in writing and we'll get to all of that. But he looked at the media, he said, how many times have have you all been in here doing something like this? And he looked at Peter Doocey said, Peter Deucey said zero, He said, exactly. And he's taking questions, he's answering questions. There is not a soul in the mainstream media with an ounce of honesty that can say that Joe Biden was actually cognitive coherent and running anything because he never did any press He seldom did a press conference. When he did, they were embarrassments. But something like happened yesterday in the Oval Office never happened. Donald Trump got busy being president yesterday and I love it. I want to take your calls today. What stands out as most important to you about yesterday? Is there an executive order that stands out. We'll talk more about that in just a little bit. There is another big story though, not just the pardons, but the other pardons that Joe Biden did slinking out the back door. But there's another big story. If you are you're in Tallahassee, Quincy, Bunchtown, Thomasville, Valdosta, maybe even Bainbridge, you're probably seeing some snow tonight and tomorrow, like one to two inches. If you're in Perry, Crawfordville, Appalachicola, along the coast, you might see some snowflakes. You might not have any accumulations, but you're likely to see some. So yeah, half an inch to an inch and a half is what's predicted for our area. And we'll talk about driving in the snow and all that. Probably tomorrow, maybe later today, we'll fit some of that in as well, because it's important. If you've never driven in the snow, there's some things you need to think about, icy roads and all that that could happen. I'll let you know the preventive measures that the state and the counties are taking that are impacted by all this. But forty one minutes past the hour, more to talk about, much to discuss today here on the Morning Show. Thanks for joining us. So Joe Biden pardons his whole family fifteen minutes before he leaves office. Fifty Trump is walking into the US Capital be inaugurated, and Biden is signing his last pardons. He pardoned Mark Millie. Over the weekend, Liz Cheney Anthony Fauci had some great comments on that. One. Carol wrote in Fauci has been proven to be right. The vacts does provide immunity, at least for him. There is growing evidence that Anthony Fauci's the creator of this virus, that he started all of this back when he started teaching the Chinese how to make these things. Mark Milli, he's the was any chairman of the Joint Chiefs. Millie one of the biggest foreign policy blunders in US history getting out of Afghanistan. He was in charge. He focused the military on the woe agenda. Remember Mark Millie, he promised China that he would warn them about any possible US attack. He's a trader. Now, pardons, I don't think cover treason, just saying all of the January sixth Committee members, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Adam Kissinger, Liz Cheney all protected.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I did a commentary about this. It's called Burdick versus the United States. In that ruling, the Supreme Court of the United States said, and I'm paraphrasing, that receiving a pardon is a tacit admission of guilt. Because the pardon is issue doesn't mean it's effective. It has to be received by the people involved. That's why you may remember I talked about the guys who quote got a pardon and they did not accept it from Joe Biden for life in prison or whatever because they said they're innocent. They're not accepting the pardon. They want to be exonerated, they want to prove their innocence. Okay, but these folks are accepting theirs, including the Biden family. Joe pardoned his family. If they didn't do anything, why would he be partning his brother, sister, husband's wives of I mean, this is the Democrat Party of today. Joe Biden told Jake Tapper when he was coming into office. You know, Donald Trump's thinking about partning some people. What do you think It's wrong? I'm paraphrasing. I'll let you listen to it later. It's wrong, and I would never do anything like this. All total, Joe Biden has pardoned more people than any president in US history. Now, set aside the marijuana convictions and all of that stuff, federal marijuana crimes and if you want to write those off is insignificant. Fair enough. He's still pardon more. But so did Trump. Trump pardoned some people yesterday too. He fulfilled a promise. We'll get to that next forty seven past the hour. What's the most important executive order that Trump saighed yesterday? We'll talk about it. Crazy fires still continue to be a problem in California, and we are looking at snow in our region. Now, those of you in Panama City, you might see some flakes, but obviously you're going to get some You're getting cold. Weather as well. It's just it's hitting the region. But we're looking at snow here, and so I strongly recommend, if you have never driven in snow, that you spend a little time familiarizing yourself with some fundamentals on driving in snow. We'll share some later, but one of the things that you probably want to know is whether you have a B on your car or truck or suv. That braking system is what allows you, in bad circumstances to tap your brake and you feel it pulse. That's the automatic braking system that is basically pumping the brakes for you. And you might have a system in your car that tells you when your wheels have lost traction, have lost touch with the surface, and that ABS system could really be useful to you if you know that you have it. If you don't have it, then you know, pumping your brake very slowly, not panic breaking, you know, steering your wheel in the direction of any skid, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: There's just here's what's important. Later today, because the weather's coming in and late today, this afternoon, early evening tonight and then tomorrow. If you're driving, lots of extra space between you and the other cars, and don't be that jerk that cuts into that space. There's a space for a reason. And sadly, some of you Neanderthals drive so recklessly. I'm worried for you and the rest of us that have to endure your stupidity in how you drive when we get to a time like this, because space is your friend. When roads are icy and there's snow, space is your friend. Time is your friend. Take extra time getting where you're going, slow down, learn about something called black ice, because there could be some in residential areas. You know, main roads are likely going to have enough traffic on them where they won't be a really big deal. The counties that are impacted by this or sanding the roads, they don't salt down here. They're not prepared for it. They salt roads up in the Midwest, north northeast, but here it's likely sand fdot is taking bridges, overpasses, anything like that tends to ice up. That's where you see those signs that those bridges tend to ice up before anything before any other spot on a road bridges. Anyway, I just took a segment to talk about it, so there you go. Donald Trump pardons about fifteen hundred giver take of the January sixth defendants, commutes the sentences of fourteen others. He's going case by case. He'll continue. He calls them hostages. It's exactly what they are sitting in. It's shameful. I don't know if the partons cover all those folks that were responsible for railroading those people. All right, what's the most important thing that happened yesterday to you? Eight five zero two zero five w FLA hell, Good morning, citizens, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, males and females. Now officially only welcome to the second hour of the Morning Show with Preston Scott. It's great to be with you. The phone lines are open. I didn't do a very good job setting that all up. I talked about it for almost the whole hour in one form or another.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: I wanted to make time today and tomorrow to just get your reaction to yesterday. Did you watch any of the inauguration? Did you watch any of the signings of the executive orders, the decisions that Donald Trump made on day one. Understanding that executive orders are a hopefully they present Congress with a roadmap on things to get done. Obviously, the margins are a little skinny in the House. They need to grow. They need to grow Donald Trump. Republicans in the House and the Senate need to be making the case all for the next two years of all the things that they cannot do because of not having enough members. They need to begin messaging that right now. But what happened yesterday? Which executive order or orders are the most important to you that Donald Trump enacted? The phone lines are open eight five zero two zero five to BFLA. Now I have all kinds of information here and I can pedal through all of that. I got a note here from Ray the reinstatement of military members who refuse the vaccination reinstated with back pay. Boom, major great decision. Pardons of most of those accused and incarcerated and charged on January sixth. Some we'll look at. I still want to know about the the Ray Epps's of the world. The Inspector General's report said that or at least twenty seven or so informants but no sworn agents. I don't agree. I don't believe that. But that said, there's more that needs to be investigated and Just because a group of people get pardon doesn't mean they can't be investigated. And I think Liz Cheney needs to be investigated. I think Adam Schiff needs to be investigated. I think Jamie Raskin needs to be investigated. I think Mark Millie needs to be investigated. I think that the Biden family needs to be investigated. And I think Joe needs to be investigated. And I don't believe he issued himself any pardons. Keep in mind, now most of this goes back to his time as Vice president. Southern borders declared a national emergency. The military is go into the southern border. They are going to help deal with the issues. We're going to get the wall built. The remain in Mexico order has been reinstated, cartels have been declared terrorist organizations. DEI Gone Gone. In fact, he's made his first firing in the armed services. He fired the US Coast Guard Commandant Linda Fagan is out her failure to address border security and her excessive focus on DEI. She didn't do her job. And by the way, it's not going to stop there other members of the military. Charles Brown, General Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Right now said he plans to stay in his position. I wouldn't count on that, pal because he's insistent on having race quotas he signed a memo that his goal has produced a number of white males in the US Air Force. That's a problem. You're out personally. I think the heads of all of the branches are out, and I tend to think Heigsith believes the same. Marco Rubio has been unanimously voted in as US Secretary of State. I don't expect it to be unanimous for some of the cabinet members, but I think most of them are going to find their way in. I think all of them will find their way in. All right, we come back. We'll take calls. Michael is first up. Eight five zero two zero five WFLA. Here's the question, which executive order or set of orders are you happiest about what happened yesterday that you enjoy the most, And maybe maybe some of you it's your you're you're happy, just simply that Biden is gone. Eight five zero two zero five w FLA. Your calls are next, and we'll take them as long as do you want to make them. Twelve past the hour, let's go to Michael, Michael standing by, good morning, sir. What stood out yesterday the.
Speaker 5: Person good morning and thank you, friendly free And what stood out to me was, first off, I liked when the choir was singing the truth sky Martinos, like going to clean out the place. And then it reminded me of I'm twenty three when goes there. He set the tale before my enemies when Trump started speaking, And then the policy that stood out to me was the CATEL labeling them as a carriage organization that was putting them on your toes, and then the general sixth one, and then the last one was when he said, like all government policies have a meal and a female agenda. Non crossed it out to me.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it, Michael. Thank you. Be safe out there if you're driving around eight five zero two zero five WFLA is a number we're just talking about yesterday. What stood out to you? What policies, what executive orders? He signed? Over two hundred more to come today. US congress Woman kat Camick will not be joining us this morning because they're getting busy first thing this morning, and she felt terrible about having to cancel at the last minute, but I actually kind of expected it, and so I wrote back, I said, don't you sweat it. It's it's all good. I think I think Donald Trump said two words that are going to resonate with people. Common sense males and females. Common sense producing our own energy. Common sense, you know, by the way, letting you buy the vehicle you want, not being mandated to buy something by a certain time or a certain thing because of whatever. Common sense. Let's go to Richard. Hi, Richard, you're upon good day to day, yes, sir?
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 7: The two things will y'all just mentioned that excited me the most were the cartails. They have no idea what's coming to them? You know, now the military can get involved and boys or boys and girls or girls flat out.
Speaker 1: That that. Yeah, it's common sense.
Speaker 7: It's common sense. But let me say one thing real quick.
Speaker 8: I know you're Betsy, no, go ahead.
Speaker 7: One of the things that excited me the most was Carrie Underwood. I think someone, I think someone deliberately didn't do the music. And what does she do? She sings it beautifully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Richard, I'm glad you pointed that out. Thanks so much for calling in. Patricia, stand by if you missed it in the Capitol rotunda only the second time in inauguration was handled there. They had all kinds of singers and music, but most of it was a live accompaniment. But I think they were going to play a track for Carrie Underwood to sing America the Beautiful, and it just they waited and waited, wait, and she just said, no worries, sing with me, and she just sang a cappella and she killed it. It was absolutely riveting, It was powerful, it was it was terrific. And the acoustics in that room, I can only imagine I've been in that room some of you have as well. Just be it would be incredible. Let's go to Patricia here, don't want to make her way through the break. Patricia, e're up? What stood out to you?
Speaker 9: Well? The last few days have just been absolutely perfect, and you know what I loved. One of the most the best things I enjoyed was the rally on Sunday afternoon. It was just a pet rally. I mean, it really got me going for the whole weekend.
Speaker 10: It was awesome.
Speaker 9: But as far as as far as the things that he did first day Keystone Pipeline awesome and doing away with wind turbine, licenses or help, whatever you call it. And I like the boys or boys, girls or girl, and I like, you know, emergency at the border and shutting it down. And one of my favorite things I didn't even know about this, or I think I did that forgot, is the illegals had an app on their freaking phone to tell them where to go. And then here's all the free stuff you get. And that was shutting down yesterday.
Speaker 1: The list is incredible of things that he signed yesterday. I agree, Patricia, thank you. I appreciate you calling in at freeze up lines. We've got the lines wide open if you want a weigh in. If not, I've got a list of things here. The Gulf of America, he's officially going to rename it Mount Denali is out. It's going to be from a federal perspective, Mount McKinley. Apparently the Alaskans wanted it to be Denali. There was a reason why I was named for McKinley, and Trump's putting it back on there, at least from a federal perspective. And so, I mean, these are little things, some of them. Some of them are massively important things. But We've got much to talk about. Eight five zero two zero five WSLA eight five zero two zero five ninety three fifty two.
Speaker 2: You're welcome to call in.
Speaker 1: At twenty three past the hour. Lines are open if you'd like to join me. I've got some email to share that has come in. Obviously, there are a lot of executive orders, and I couldn't possibly go through all of them and do any kind of deep dive into them, but you know, the big ones are there. The promises are being kept, and this is what's going to stand out about Trump and why I think his vote numbers grew because people remembered he did what he said the first time around, but with considerable headwinds. He is not facing that this time. He is also dealing with four years of experience. I think you're going to see far less turnover. There's always some, but I think you're going to see far left less turnover because he's making smarter choices. He has ripped the security clearances of fifty one people that had national security clearance who signed on to that letter stating that Hunter biden laptop was disinformation from the Russians. He snatched it. John Brennan No longer has national security clearance. He shouldn't have had it to begin with. In my opinion, when you leave office, when you're no longer there, you're out, you're not privy to it. I mean, Joe Biden no longer had. I mean, let's set aside the fact that he didn't have the cognitive ability to know what they were anyway. But in theory, Joe Biden had the nuclear codes. He doesn't anymore. They're different codes. It's been changed. You don't get to keep them, and I think that needs to remain the same.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: If a sitting president wants to enlist the help of somebody who has been in office previously, I'm sure they can extend national security clearance with appropriate background checks to anybody that he wants to take advice from. That's the appropriate use of them. But these fifty one they're out of the herd. To borrow from Sidny Sloth and the movie Ice Age. I'll get to the emails later. Let's talk to Less. Good morning, Less, Thanks for calling in. What stood out to you about Inauguration Day?
Speaker 3: Well, I love the fact that when the parade was canceled that he immediately moved back into the rally room, sat down, was having conversation with everybody and started sign And it wasn't one letter at a time in a new PM and it wasn't you know, take your time to sit down and you sign it, you hand it off. And surprisingly there was only one or two that asked what are you signing? And he explained it to them, then went right back to write and then talking to the group.
Speaker 1: That press briefing or press conference while he's signing the executive orders was a thing of beauty, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: And that gets back to we now have a commander in chief. Though he's older, he knows what he's doing. He absolutely knows what he's doing. Thank you, sir. I appreciate the phone call. Yeah, that was an observation we talked about last hour. It's he looked at the media. He said, how many times did Joe Biden do anything like this when he was in office? And the answer was zero. Peter Doucy of Fox News answered the question, let's go to Rick. Hi, Rick, thanks for calling in, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 11: I just was listening to some of the music and they had like a lot of Christian hymns yep, so I was just just thinking the overall, you know, God and country first and just a weight lifted, I guess sort of a thing. This is a fresh air. And then seeing the vice president's kids there, the very young kids, there was just a hope for the future sort of a picture as well.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. I'm glad you brought up jad Vance and his family. Thank you Rick for calling in. It is a breath of fresh air. By the way, how much does Baron Trump look like dear old dad? Good grief, he's even got his dad's hairdoo going now, younger version of it, but he's got oh my gosh, big boy. And and let's face it, he helped his dad get elected, he said, Dad, go on, Joe Rogan, do these podcasts get out there made a difference? Twenty eight past the hour. More of your calls, Yes, more of your calls. Eight five zero two zero five WFLA the lowest of low hanging fruit ever. Today's big stories all revolve around the fact that Biden is out and Donald Trump is in as President of the United States, and we're taking calls for the rest of the show. For the most part, eight five zero two zero five to Bfla. What I want to know is, did you you know what stood out to you about the inauguration day? Some aspect of the inauguration itself, perhaps the executive orders that were signed, the fact that he signed so many in front of twenty thousand people. The parade being moved inside was brilliant. Loved it. The the last minute arrangements were really well delivered overall. Was it one of the executive orders that stood out to you? Taking calls eight five zero two zero five to b Fla in order of longest wait is Gerald, Good morning, sir, welcome, Hey you, good morning.
Speaker 12: The biggest thing that I noticed was the way that the former presidents and vice president, that little gang over there, how they the lack of interaction was big, and you could tell there was a lot of pressure, a lot, a lot of distaste with each other. Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 1: How much did you watch yesterday, Brobas.
Speaker 12: Staring at Bezos's wife and her the outfit that she had on.
Speaker 1: How much did you watch yesterday from ten.
Speaker 12: O'clock on, from ten o'clock in the morning all the way up till two o'clock noon, till till two o'clock the afternoon.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Gerald, I appreciate it. Yeah, a lot's been made of Jeff Bezos's fiance was dressed for something else, not necessarily an inauguration. It was kind of inappropriate. But let's go to Kyle. Kyle, you are up. What stood out to you about yesterday?
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, Well, I had to work yesterday, so I mean I took the time to watch him get sworn in while I was at work, but then I finally got a chance to sit down and watch it in the evening, but when I got home. But you know, what I felt yesterday was just the excitement. You know, I went to bed last night knowing that we had a president finally back in the White House that cares for the people. I mean, it's just exciting to know where our country is heading. I mean, like everything I've got to see about the inauguration yesterday was wonderful.
Speaker 8: I loved it.
Speaker 13: I loved him setting up there in front of the people and just doing what a president is supposed to do and actually work for us. My god, we haven't had that in so long, and it just feels good to finally.
Speaker 12: Get that back.
Speaker 1: Kyle. Thank you. I share your optimism. Appreciate it very much. I think the most important. Look, all the nominees to the cabinet are important, but Secretary Defense, Attorney General, Secretary of State, those are your the big ones, and Homeland Security vitally important, Commerce, you know. I mean, there's a lot of important stuff, but I would put Department of Justice, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Defense on top of the list without a doubt. Let's go to Bob. Bob, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 14: The thing that got me interested was when he made the comment on Martin Luther King Day that people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was remarkable, I.
Speaker 14: Know, and very appropriate.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely Well. The prayer that was offered at the end of the ceremony by the pastor from Detroit, who basically, you know, shared much of doctor King's speech that day, I think was appropriate.
Speaker 14: Yes, very much so, and hopefully it will be carried through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Bob, thanks very much. He's certainly rooting out DEI from the military. It was said over and over again, a meritocracy is back colorblind. You know, we're going to make colorblind a word that we can use again. I remember when I was being ridiculed by a handful of people because I kept insisting that no, we're supposed to. Doctor King wanted a colorblind society, and that's that. That was the point of the civil rights movement. Let's see here, we're a little late. We're gonna bob stand by Dan as well. What about you take a quick check of whether in traffic back with more of your calls. Forty one passed the hour eight five zero two zero five WFLA. Back to the phone lines, eight five zero two zero five WFLA. What stood out to you about yesterday, Whether it's a part of the inauguration, whether it's some of the executive orders that were signed, maybe a combination of both. Cowboy Bob, what's up, my friend?
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 15: There's absolutely nothing to criticize about what he did yesterday. But when you look at the Democrats sitting on their hands right next to him, they have revealed why it's useless to debate, reach across the aisle, or even consider them. They need to be ignored and take the country forward. Just like Trump said, common sense, Let's make for America great. I was so inspired by it I stopped drinking.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bob. I appreciate the call let's go to day and Dan Europe.
Speaker 16: Hey, three things real quick. The battle Him of the Republic something by the military chorus was just amazing, yep. Second thing Terry Underwood jumping in there and calling an audible and making it work. That was amazing. And the third thing already mentioned Lorenzo Sewell's prayer at the end. I mean, Trump did a lot of things yesterday, but those things stand out to me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dan. I appreciate that good set of memories there to hold on to. I want to say something about the comment that Bob made relative to the other side of the aisle. I'm going to temper that, at least my opinion of it. I think there is reason to attempt to reach across the eye well, not to compromise, but to win over. And here's why I say that the Lake and Riley got sixty four votes, the Lake and Riley Act, it passed the Senate. It passed the Senate because there were some Democrats that said that makes sense. There were some Democrat senators that said immigration is a problem, and there were enough of them to get that law across the finish line. That's huge. And I think that you in the House and the Senate, if you're the Republicans, you make note of the people that are recognizing the importance of certain issues, and you work with those people, not again, not to necessarily compromise, because historically the compromise always continues to move things to the left. Further, if there's any compromise, it always has to be moving it back to the right to conservative principles. It has to to me that that's the only way. Now. I've had some emails suggest that Trump has eighteen months because midterms tend to go the other way. That's why I'm saying the Republicans must adopt a new strategy. That new strategy must be to point out when Democrats are obstructing the change that Americans voted to have happen, they need to make a point of saying, I'm just saying, if you do the same things that you've done, you're going to get the same results you've always had. You have to do things differently, and that's why the messaging must begin day one today. Yesterday the White House was on it. White House was already on it with their messaging when Donald Trump took over. Let's go to Ken, Hi, Can you're.
Speaker 17: Up tomorrow, sir?
Speaker 3: I thought so.
Speaker 18: One of the biggest points was a very stark contrast between all the corruption and the dishonesty of the former administration, contrast with the nobility and the care, the wonderful things that mister Trump is doing. It was just it was it was just a wonderful day.
Speaker 1: It was no no bad Thank you, Ken, I appreciate it. You know what's interesting is I think the mainstream media has to be back there going damn it. Look at that he's given us access, He's answering all of our questions. He said, come on in, I never did that. They don't ever do that on the deep down. They'll never admit it publicly, at least seldom. There may there may be some that will start to say, well, you know, because the contrasts are so remarkable, Like Ken was just saying, the differences are literally night and day. Sheldon Euro up next eight five zero two zero five to BFLA. I'm setting everything to the side to talk to you. What do you think about what happened yesterday? Are you as excited as I am? I'm cautious. I'm cautiously optimistic. I told you this is a broken house that needs fixing. It's gonna take some work, but I feel better than I did on Sunday. Welcome back to the Morning Show with Preston Scott. I'm Preston. He's ose taking your calls at eight five zero two zero five to BFLA. And because US Congresswoman kat Camick cannot join US House Republicans called together for an early morning meeting, We're gonna just keep taking calls for as long as you want to make them. I will set aside some time next hour for some email that's come in. But I just want to know what stood out to you about yesterday, whether it was part of the inauguration, executive orders signed, or something else. Sheldon, thanks for patient, Yes.
Speaker 17: Sir, Yeah, the thing that stood out to me most yesterday was actually in the background, and it was pleasure of watching mister Biden and Miss Harris and the first lady and the second man sit there and listen as mister Trump put a verbal smack down on them, and then off to the sight of them, the smile on Bill Clinton's face was absolutely priceless.
Speaker 1: Do you think he was smiling at what Trump was saying? Or was he smiling making eyes at women in the room. What do you think he was smiling at.
Speaker 17: I'm kind of the opinion he was in lockship agreement with mister Trump.
Speaker 1: Do you really yes, sir? Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 17: Stop and think about it, mister Clinton, I actually got the budget violence while he was the president.
Speaker 1: Well, keep in mind he was brought he was forced to that by by House Republicans.
Speaker 17: I guess, sir, and I'm just I'm just thinking he was smiling at the contrast between his administration and the former administration.
Speaker 14: It just ended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Sheldon, you're onto something there. I don't think I don't think Bill can can really publicly admit how far left, how lost the Democrat Party has become, no doubt about it. Let's go to Sue. Good morning, Sue, you're up. What do you think about yesterday?
Speaker 19: I like the very beginning, the very end when he came out with a purple tie. I thought that was great to bring the red and the blue together as the symbol. And at the very end in the Oval office talking answering every question. Yeah, all the things that he was signing in there. I just thought those were my two takeaways. Everything in between was wonderful. But the fact that he came out to bring people together, even if it was just a little symbolic gesture, and then at the end being a president again, actually being able to hear a president talk in his ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was remarkably refreshing. It shouldn't be, but it was. I agree. Thank you very much. I appreciate Let's go to Dennis. Dennis, you're up.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean, the things that really struck me was that not only was he able to sign the executive orders, but take questions and answers questions at the same time. That's something we haven't seen lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dennis, thank you. I appreciate you calling in. We're coming against the top of the hour. You're welcome to call back in if you like. Yeah. The media was as do you ever see this happen with Joe Biden? Nope?
Speaker 20: Hour three next, All right, we're in the third hour already.
Speaker 1: This is moving quick today because of yesterday, Donald Trump is moving like lightning. He is getting about the business. Honestly, he needs He's got to be dealing with stuff. There will be plenty of time to figure out what shenanigans went on. Welcome to the third hour of the Morning Show with Preston, Scott and Preston the Show fifty three to oh one, and that's it. I don't have to say held hostage. We've been freed, as are some of the January sixth hostages, fifteen hundred plus of them. It's shameful what's happened to some Americans over that. But we're taking your calls eight five zero two zero five to b FLA. What stood out about yesterday's inauguration day, whether it was something inside the inauguration or executive orders that were signed. I think the theater of all the executive order signings was brilliant, in front of everybody, openly answering questions with the media inside the Oval office with some of them just brilliant. Let's go to Pedro. Thanks for calling in, sir.
Speaker 10: Hi Preston, Good morning morning. Yep, everything was awesome. The two main things for me were when he was doing the speech and all the communist leftist.
Speaker 8: Leaders was called leaders.
Speaker 10: There everything that he would say, including taking back with payback to all the armed forces that lost their jobs or their positions, for not taking the job yep, after their you know, and and none of them applauded for that. That tells you how much they hate us for not for anyone that wouldn't take the job and wouldn't listen to their orders of totalitarian regime that they had. Number two, the January six ers being released. What a great day to Americans that have been hostaged. I mean just just just like Hamas, they're exactly the same thing. The left is Hamas to us right now. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Pedro, thank you. I appreciate the phone call, and I think those are solid observations, both of them. It's it's a tragedy what happened to those people? Now again people that committed acts of violence? Okay, case by case, let's look at what those were. Let's look at the circlestances. But anyway, let's go to Jeffrey. Hi, Jeffrey, thank you for calling in and being patient.
Speaker 21: Well, thank you for letting us do this press that. I want to say that I think the Donald Trump presidency has brought something to the White House that we have been missing for decades. Bill Clinton, I think we'd use different adjectives, but the first lady has a tremendous amount of decorum, refinement, presence, and femininity that has been missing on a large scale in this country for a long time. And I hope that the young girls and the young women in this country will recognize that this is something that can be that all of us can be very proud of that she exists and is part of the White House.
Speaker 1: That's a great observation, Jeffrey, thank you for that. I appreciate you calling in. You know what comes to mind is, let's make elegance common again. Milania Trump conducts herself with grace, and I can't even imagine the crap she's put up with. The first time she was in the Oval office, it was just devastation. I don't know how she ever anyway, all right, Lee Richard, your next eight five zero two zero five WFLA. We're going to take a quick check of weather in traffic. We have some email to share. Obviously, we'll be unpacking things all week long, the executive orders, the things that are happening, the confirmations and all of that, so we'll have a lot to talk about as the week goes on. But we also have snow coming into the region. If you're in the Panama City area, you'll likely see some flakes, but you could see some difficult conditions there. But in the Tallahassee area, we are expecting a half inch to an inch and a half to two inches of snow, and with that comes some common sense things to be aware of as it relates to driving in this stuff. All right, so we'll be with you though tomorrow morning. Snow or not, we will be here. Well, at least I hope I can figure out how to get here now. I've got it all mapped out in my head. I've driven in snow, I grew up in the Twin Cities. I know about this stuff. So ten past the hour, your calls, Lee Richard are next here in the Morning show. Hey, here's what we're gonna do. Final segment of calls for now. Okay, next segment, I'm gonna get to email because I've got a lot of email coming in with some fascinating observations, including one that I'd not seen and I can't wait to go back to the tape and look. But I'll get to that coming up in just a few minutes. But let's go back to the phone lines here on The Morning Show with Preston Scott Lee has been patiently waiting. Good morning, sir, Welcome and what are you taking away from yesterday morning?
Speaker 8: Preston? Want to take away? How about twenty year army, a veteran thank you for serving. My service was under the disastrous leadership of Barack Obama. And to hear the positive, encouraging words that our military heard yesterday, an end to these disastrous you know DEI policies that are being forced out on our troops and the possible reinstatement of those who were forced out for the ridiculous COVID mandate, and that it just makes me happy. It just makes say my soul happy to hear those words come out of my president's mouth.
Speaker 1: I bet Lee, first, thank you for your service to our country. I appreciate it. I've got to believe you know, have you been watching the Pete Hegsith confirmation.
Speaker 8: I haven't. No, I've been. I spend most of my time on a road truck.
Speaker 1: So gotcha if you get an opportunity to look at any of that. One of the things heg Sith pointed out is that since Donald Trump's election, recruiting numbers are popping back up. Can you imagine if we get a warrior in charge of the Defense Department and what's going to happen to recruiting.
Speaker 8: It could be a great day for the American military, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes, because the machine that is the military has been degraded and downgraded dramatically. But Lee, thank you, and again, thank you for serving our country. Thank you, Preston, I appreciate it. Let's go to Richard. Richard's going to be our final call in this segment. We're going to start spinning into the email and we'll take calls at the bottom of the hour for the rest of the show if you want to call in. If not, trust me, I am loaded. I've got stuff spread all over my console here. Richard, Thank you, sir. What stands out to you about yesterday.
Speaker 22: Well, mister Scott, I wasn't really planning on listen to the speech yesterday. By serendipity, I got to hear it, and as I listened to it, I just felt this overwhelming sense of relief. It's like, all of a sudden, two plus two equals for again, and it was just like holy smoke, I felt. They said burden.
Speaker 6: Off my shoulders. It's like wow, you know and you know, so that's how I felt about it, was like, Geeve with it's you know, it's pressure is off. We can be honest again with what's really going on?
Speaker 1: Tell me this. My sense was that the words returning to or something to the effect of getting back to common sense. Did that ring to you the way it did to me?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 22: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 23: It's you know, things are starting to fall in place now that you know they've been trying to just you know, convince us of the what the kind of suitor close the emperors where and you know what, it's that and they're buff naked.
Speaker 1: Right absolutely? Yeah, yeah, Richard, thanks very much. I appreciate it, and be safe out there doing what you do. The return of common sense, ending DEI national emergency, We're going to fix the southern border. A lot of people stood on that one. I think some Democrats even stood on that one because they know they know, remember the Lake and Riley Has Act has passed House in the Senate. Now it's past. They know they know Trump is calmer. I absolutely believe he feels as though, to paraphrase the Blues Brothers movie, that he's on a mission from God. I think there's almost a collective sigh of relief. And I know that there's a bunch of people that are going to feel it that will never admit it. They'll never admit it, and that's okay. Just benefit from it and remember how we got here. We got here with the way politics has been allowed to go in this country, and Donald Trump is a disruptive force to that. And I think there's enough of an awakening to get something done. I'm going to be beating the drum on messaging, messaging, messaging for the midterms coming up in twenty twenty six. It is vitally important that they get that right. They get the messaging right and point out when Democrats obstruct them from getting things done that Trump was elected to do. They've they've got to do that, all right, Seventeen past the hour, your emails, I'm getting to next, and don't leave us. It's the Morning Show with Preston scottla.
Speaker 24: On your phone with the iHeart Radio app and on hundreds of devices like Alexa, Google Home, Xbox, and Sonos.
Speaker 1: Say so here we go in Ihearts Radio season. You'll forgive me if I have to edit some of these for brevity. Many of these are very brief, some a little more lengthy. Reactions to yesterday, the things, the events that have happened since really over the weekend. Jeff wrote in I find it disgusting the talking heads keep up the rant that Biden pardons those targeted by President Trump, when in fact Biden pardoned those guilty of targeting President Trump. Great distinction. Ray wrote in forty seven's immediate reinstatement of non vac's US military with back pay. Well, I echo that George said, you know, individual state ags can indict fauci. That's what New York and Georgia did to Trump. Don't be surprised if Florida's first bring it. The problem is that our grand jury I still think missed it. Whether it was because of what wasn't presented, I don't know. Some frustrated by Chief Justice Roberts rushing to swear in Trump before his family could get in place, Yeah it was bad for him, John Roberts, Come on, buddy, you normally love the spotlight. Take your time, glow a little bit, take it in, get the cameras on you, let the family gather in. Smile little tip of the cap, little wave, little hiking of the robe, you know, a little curtsy type thing. Melanie was there with the Lincoln Bible, in the Bible that his mom had given him. Donald Trump pointing out that there are just two genders, male and female, closing the borders, getting rid of the Green New Deal. Yeah. Ev Mandid's out pointing out the agenda is very clear. It's America first, period. End. That's the litmus test. See, that's an easy one, right. You say to your staff, if there's an issue that comes up, America's first, next, don't bring it to me until you've got that order correct. Grady Judge, said, Grady Judge, saying that he will be doing exactly what Trump orders when it comes to deportations. Patricia writes in A return to common sense stood out to her. Yeah, Stewart said, I wanted to watch this inauguration because normally I don't. He said this one was different for me, and Trump said a return to common sense. I feel hope in our future and hope others will jump on the wagon for a return to law and decency. I agree with Stuart Rod wrote in he said, I'm the vindictive type. I love this. Having said that, looking back, the legislative agenda has been filled with subpoenas, investigations and nothing getting done legislative or criminally, I would correct that. I would say that, well, no, maybe not. That might be accurate. Congress really hasn't done a whole lot under the Biden administration because largely been done by executive order. We're not dealing with the issues legislatively that need to be dealt with legislatively. It cannot be done by executive order only. That's going to be one of the things we'll talk about with Kat Camick and members of Congress that join us. What has to be done legislatively that the president is signed any secutive order on Ben wrote about ei AI rather, I don't know enough about that to make a comment. Withdrawal from the Paris Accord was noted by a listener. That's huge. Withdrawing from the World Health Organization, that's huge. I want to share this though, and this is what I got to look up. When they left. Trump and his family left first the inauguration. Apparently Baron Trump, when he shook Biden's hand, leaned over and said something to him. Biden's stare suggests it wasn't pleasant. Baron walked out, and as he walking out, he turned around and looked at Biden and dropped a stare on him that said he said something, and he was looking to see Biden's reaction to it. And it wasn't like he was joking. If you I've looked at that much of the tape, some have have hypothesized he said, words to the effect of your finished, You're done. I don't know, but just remember the rating of their home mar A Lago. Remember what this family has been put through by Joe and his sick ephants. It wouldn't surprise me if Baron dropped an expletive to be honest with you, that I want an answer to, just because I'd love to know what he said to Joe, just as a person minutes after the hour, what stood out to you. The phone lines are back open eight five zero two zero five WFLA. If you want to interrupt, feel free to call in eight five zero two zero five to WFLA. We've taken a ton of calls this morning in the last hour and a half and happy to take some more. But we're going to focus in on a few things as we unpack the events of the last few days. You know, the renaming of the Golf of America, sorry, the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America, the renaming of Mount Denali to Mount McKinley where it was originally. You know, we'll it'll be interesting to see how some of those types of things go over. But it's by no means what he was focused on. He's already getting the armed services lined up. He's fired the US Coast Guard Commandant Linda Fagan because she didn't do her job. She didn't help with border security, and she spent most of her time dealing with DEI. DEI is out. It's done. It's federally over. Any diversity inclusion sorry, diversity equity inclusion officers in federal government. They're out. They're out. Those jobs are gone. He suspended the security clearances of Intel officials who signed the Hunter Biden laptop letter stating it was Russian disinformation. They lied, They all lied, and so they're out, fifty one of them, fifty one. Now you can argue they never should have had the national security clearances anyway, they weren't, they weren't working it. Now some of them were. I guess, so bad news for them. But the fact that anyone out of employee of the United States government should have any levels of security clearance is just ridiculous. You grant them as they're needed to private sector people. Private sector people have access to certain issues of security depending on what their role is, what they do. There's there's a ton of other executive orders. I suspect we'll spend more time on that tomorrow before we visit with Jerome Hudson. I've got thirteen pages right now of executive orders, and this is just the brief. I mean, it's like, Okay, he promised he would remember what Joe Biden did. Joe Biden boosted in the moment he took office. He's sent it running by killing the Keystone Pipeline Excel project and then in turn selling off our strategic oil reserves. Trump said, we're filling them back up. We're not buying oil from Venezuela anymore. And oh, by the way, we're going to produce our own energy again. We're doing away with all these ridiculous mandates and regulatory hurdles. And see what that's going to do is that's going to allow for some prices to come back down. How much, I don't know, but it will give room because the cost of petroleum impacts the cost of everything, whether it's shipping, whether it's packaging, whether it's manufacturing. It impacts everything. So if you reduce those costs, hopefully we'll see a rollback in pricing, but at the very least we'll see an easing of the pressures to keep pricing going out. There's more to talk about. Forty minutes after the hour, if you'd like to join me, We've got one more segment here. This is it the last segment where I can take calls.
Speaker 24: Next it's The Morning Show with Preston Scott.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're back, don't worry about it. Forty two minutes past the hour. Here are here a couple other things I want to point out. You know, Joe Biden made the ridiculous decision to pardon his entire family. He pardoned the j six Committee, He pardoned Mark Milly, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs back a couple of years ago. He rolled out pardons for all of the people that allegedly did nothing. Then why do they need a pardon? You can still investigate him by the way, but he announced that the Equal Rights Amendment is now the law of the land, except that it's not. Apparently, Virginia became the thirty eighth state to ratify the er. The problem is that, see, Joe wanted to redefine gender, and so that was his whole angle on this. But there's a problem there. When Congress opened this whole thing up, there was a deadline. Three quarters of the states of the United States had to impose or had to pass the Equal Rights Amendment by June thirtieth, nineteen eighty two. Joe's uh, about forty some odd years, forty three years late. But this just speaks to just how absurd Joe Biden is that he thinks that because he says something, it's done. Well, unfortunately for him, that's not the case. And here's another little unfortunate fact for those that have been extended to pardon. First of all, pardon doesn't matter unless it's received. No word on the reception of the pardons by you know, the Liz Cheneys of the world. Adam Kinsinger, the representative that was on the j six Committee, that was an alleged Republican who hated Trump. He said he's not accepting it because he didn't do anything wrong. Okay, good take your chances, pal, and he might not have done quote anything wrong. Liz Cheney, we think did we think Liz tampered with a witness. But there's a United States versus verdict. It's actually Burdick versus the US nineteen fifteen Supreme Court ruled that a pardon person isn't pardon just because it was offered. They have to receive it, but they also offered something else inside inside the opinion, it stated that a pardon carries an imputation or a charge of guilt and acceptance of a confession of it to the court. Receiving a pardon is in essence, suggesting you're guilty. All we need to know about Joe Biden and everything that we've been sharing with you for the last four years and prior to his election, about his dealings with China and Ukraine and all of it. Yeah, yeah, he just sealed the deal with that little move. It's going to be very, very interesting to see when or if Donald Trump his administration gets around to investigating the dealings of Joe Hunter and the family. I think there needs to be some form of an investigation, if for no other reason to point out what many of us have been saying, that he's the most corrupt man to ever occupy the Oval Office, and I believe he is, and I believe an investigation needs to be done to that end. Now, Donald Trump needs to be focused on fixing this country. He needs to show what we've already seen in a day, what leadership looks like. Again forty six minutes after the hour, come back, we'll wrap up the program next here on The Morning Show with Preston Scott. Got a fascinated blog up, A fascinating blog up on what happens the day of the inauguration when one family leaves the White House and the other shows up. How do they do it? I've got a great video on it. It's fascinating. It really is about thirteen minutes that describes some of the things that have happened throughout history, some of the requests that new presidents have made in terms of the decor, and it's just it's a really cool little clip and I think you'll get a out of that. Tomorrow. We've got a lot more to talk about obviously. Tomorrow, Jerome Hudson and Bright Bart will join us. We'll get his view. He's the entertainment editor. So I'm going to be fascinated to see between California and the failures of Democrats in California and what Trump is going to do to re energize the motion picture industry, the television industry inside America. What was it. It's Mel Gibson, It's John Voight, and there's a third guy, Sylvester Stallone. Are on this new kind of commission, ambassadors if you will, to the movie industry to try to make the movie industry great again in America. It's brilliant. These are little things that add up. But let me remind you as we go, for everybody in the listening area, we're all going to be hit with a winter storm today. I don't know if you've seen what's happening in Louisiana. They're in a blizzard. And so you know, we're gonna get with it. This weather's coming later today and tonight and overnight, and so take caution, verify that you you have to work because a lot of businesses are just shutting down. Snow is expected in a large part of our listening area, and not just a little bit of it. Half inch to two inches, So just keep in mind. We'll be with you tomorrow morning, and UH can't wait because a new day literally is dawning. Brought to you by Barno Heating and Air. It's the Morning Show on WFLA. The last thing Joe Biden did as President of the United States actually served as a beautiful reminder.
Speaker 2: Of four years.
Speaker 1: His last official acts involved pardoning people involved in his crime activities. It says everything, isn't it interesting? Everyone was saying how Donald Junior and Avanka and her husband, they were all involved in what? Trump didn't pardon anybody? In fact, when he left office, I think he pardoned two hundred and forty some people. Joe Biden's pardoned over eight thousand, now a large number of that marijuana related whatever. If you want to set those aside, that's fine. We're still over two thousand. So that's his last moment, and he did it literally before a feebled his way out there, stumbling and bumbling. I almost thought I could read Jill's mind because there was a delay before Joe came in there, and I could almost think Jill was going, where that crap is he now? Anyway, Joe said he wouldn't do it, but he did it. We'll play a little bit of that tomorrow. The list of pardons is kind of distinguished. Trump's busy two hundred executive orders plus more coming today. He's doing what he said he would do, so there are no surprises other than the media has got to be shocked. Yell a press conference. In impromptu press conference, everyone was allowed in when he was signing executive orders last night in the Oval Office. That was breathtakingly beautiful. We just got to keep it going. I'll give you my recipe for success in the mid terms in the days and months to come. Folks, thanks for joining us. Have an awesome day to prepare