Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the podcast version of the show. You can find us every morning six until ten on Austin's eighty station one oh three point one. You can stream us on the iHeartRadio app as well. Enjoy the show the Stories we Love.
Speaker 2: So mister Steve Harvey one of mine in Sandy's most favorite people, most inspirational people, nicest guys in my time of.
Speaker 1: My darkest needs, mister Steve Harvey was there.
Speaker 3: Now you mean it weird, but okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Mister Steve Harvey appears to be the latest victim of artificial intelligence. And I did not find out this about this until after the fact, and I freaked out for a second. He's sixty seven years old. He was the target of a recent death hoax that was allegedly the result of an AI error, an AI report error. Chaos erupted online when an article titled Steve Harvey passed Away Today, remembering the Legacy of a comedy legend was published on trend cast News.
Speaker 1: Never heard of him?
Speaker 2: I never heard of him either. Turns out it was a total error on a ice part. It was like future dated to be published, had it be published, hadn't been published yet Normally these aioax's death hoaxes are the result.
Speaker 3: Of people being crappy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but apparently this was completely computer generated air fake news. I don't know how it happened. The Post reached out to Harvey's reps for comment. He made no comment. But the beloved TV star is absolutely fine.
Speaker 1: You just read that off somewhere. You never say beloved.
Speaker 3: No I do about mister Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. So you know, Cat Williams is.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, I love him.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I did too, I did too. I love Kat Williams. Think he's very very funny, very talented, very very smart. But my man started bagging on Steve Harvey and I was like, oh what Because he says that his whole story about living in a car and being homeless and all that, he says blowney, so it's not true. He also says that he talks about how Steve Harvey says that he gives all the credit the world a man that he is today to his wife. Well he said that about his first wife too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: Kat Williams said. I'm like, no, Kat, and I'd like gig cap, but don't mess with Steve.
Speaker 3: I know, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Also, here's the thing, like, you know Steve Harvey's talk show, I think he still has it. He's very often talked about a man and a woman who owned a furniture store, Oh yeah, who when he was homeless. They let him stay there while he was trying to get his carpet cleaning business up and running. And then one day while they were filming his talk show, the staff surprised him with the man and the woman there in the studio, and Steve Harvey cried, like a baby, you.
Speaker 3: Can't fake he can't fake that.
Speaker 1: Right right. Those people gave him a big line of credit. Right, it's a travel they had a travel agency, remember, and they put him in business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't know. Kat Williams.
Speaker 2: He also but let's just say this, Kat Williams, I think was calling out did he years before anybody else was he was. I'm not saying I believe the mistress Harvey stuff, right, but I feel like Kat Williams, you don't Williams pretty right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, pretty darn fearless that guy. If you ever heard like what kind of childhood he had, it was not much and all he did was read religious and read for eight hours a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did? He was ever in prison?
Speaker 1: Don't believe so?
Speaker 3: No, Okay, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know anyway. I didn't know about kat Williams until I saw him on the internet.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, I know, I didn't either. But he's hilarious.
Speaker 1: He's very funny.
Speaker 3: He's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's the story we love. What's your name?
Speaker 3: My name's Trisha.
Speaker 1: I'm Sandy. Thanks for being with us. More coming up the stories we love.
Speaker 3: So everything in fashion cyclical. What goes around comes around, right.
Speaker 2: Something jumping into the fashion trend right now that I have never seen before, And God, I hope this is not something that actually sticks ladies and gentlemen. The new fashion trend is called your Plumber's crack.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: In Milan for fashion Week, one of the label's Diesel, debuted its latest collection, and it had extremely low cut jeans. Now, these were not low cut jeans to show off your thong, which that was the thing for a while. That was kind of a thing. I mean, it was a little trashy. I think that's why you think it's hot, right. No, no, no, these models were wearing the super super low cut jeans SnO panties on it all, so basically you're looking at their butt crack. So that was at Milan Fashion Week, then at the Oscars on Sunday night. One of the actresses and right now, of course, I cannot think of her name. She said it Channing Tatum, and she's Link Gravitre's daughter, Lenny Kravitz's.
Speaker 3: Daughter, Zoe Zoe.
Speaker 2: Her Zoe, can't think of her last name. She was wearing this beautiful black dress and when she turned around for photographers, exactly in the shape of her butt was a mesh overlay. It was it was not fabric, it was see through mess just on her butt, basically highlighting her butt crack.
Speaker 1: I'd rather see that than Will Smith's stupid kid with a box on his head.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I know you'd rather see a butt cracked and that guy. I mean, I'd rather see her butt crack over her other butt cracks. But I'm just saying the plumber's butt crack. The plumber's crack is apparently a new trend.
Speaker 1: Sounds more for women than men, hopefully, Oh god.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope it not for either one of them. But yeah, if somebody's gonna do it, please let it be the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the plumbers out there. Oh yeah, it's our time.
Speaker 3: They're like finally.
Speaker 1: Getting some recognition up in here. We've been doing this on accident for years and now you're finally recognized. Yeah.
Speaker 3: People made fun of it.
Speaker 2: It's one of those if you can't beat them, join them type situations, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yep, you're right, all right. That is the story we love. Stay with us. We've got more coming up. Thank you. The stories we love.
Speaker 2: Luna she's a seven month old Bernie's Mountain dog. She lives in la and she had a problem. Her mom and dad noticed that she was throwing up and her stomach was really hard and swollen, so they took her to the emergency vet, where they took X rays and were amazed to find all the things that Luna had swallowed.
Speaker 1: Okay, the real quick You said this to Bernie's Mountain dog, right, Yes, Okay, So my friend David has Bernie's Mountain Dogs, and then last Bernie's they had, which went to heaven. She died from.
Speaker 3: Eating things, eating things. Maybe that's a weird thing with the Bernie's mound underpants and socks. Listen to this. Here's what Luna ate. It's the whole laundry list, literally, a laundry list. Twenty four socks, oh.
Speaker 2: A scrunchy for your hair, two hair ties, a shoe insert, a small onesie and other bits of cloth.
Speaker 1: Those people need to pick up their laundry.
Speaker 3: They're a little messy.
Speaker 2: But also maybe Luna needs a little counseling on what not to eat.
Speaker 1: She's nervous.
Speaker 2: The vets had to perform two different procedures remove all the things that she had swallowed. Luna is absolutely fine, all happy, wagon her tail again and hopefully her parents are keeping a little bit better eye on her and she's eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it must be something with the breed, because David's that's not a safe thing to say to just speak coincidence. Yeah, the same thing happened to his dog. But I'm gonna tell you this for free friends. That's my new favorite dog breed. Yeah, because my buddy's got two of them there. If you don't know, they are.
Speaker 2: Enormous, gigantic, gigantic like Saint Bernard sized dogs, if not bigger, right, they.
Speaker 1: Look like giant cartoon characters and have the sweetest, kindest, happiest demeanor yes about them, And I just love he and I take them on the trail sometimes, and.
Speaker 3: We've gone on walks with you.
Speaker 2: We've taken them on the trail to walk to and other dogs freak out and are all rah rah rah, And they look at him.
Speaker 3: Like, shill up, what's wrong. We're just walking. They're so laid back, and other.
Speaker 1: People stop and want to take pictures with them. Yeah, and they're sweet.
Speaker 3: Guys, they are super sweet.
Speaker 1: So well, I'm glad that Luna's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's gonna be fine, But dang twenty four socks. Yeah, come on, Luna, it's gotta be an oder thing has to be something.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be Luna, get your act together, girl, right? Can you can you imagine like seven months old? You said seven months old? Bill?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, two surgeries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Luna, you eat one more sock. You're on your own.
Speaker 3: I can't right, we can't help you anymore.
Speaker 1: That's the story we love more coming up as stories we love all Right.
Speaker 2: So there's been a scientific push to bring the Wooly Mammoth back that they're going to do baby steps a little, a little bit at a time, not bring the giant elephant sized creature back. So they've started with a wooly mouse. Stop, I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: They have created a really, really hairy mouse.
Speaker 2: They've genetically engineered it to exhibit traits that are just like the wooly mammoth. The wooly mammoth had like long wooly hair all over it, but.
Speaker 3: They put it on a mouse. How cute is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm looking it up right now. Have you seen a picture.
Speaker 2: No, this is just them describing it. That's just how they're starting. They edited and mouse embryos. I feel like, man, if I ever come back as something, I hope it's not a mouse because they get experimented on all the time. But it's a little mouse with long, thick, wooly mammoth hair. God, I think that's adorable.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at I don't know if these are the babies or this is AI or what they think they're going to look like. Have they've done this?
Speaker 3: They've done it, that's what they said.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, then that's the real thing. He looks like a big Harry hamster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tail, yeah, they're saying that they are trying to play similar genetic modifications to Asian elephants, which are the closest living relatives of the mammoths, to reintroduce those traits like the dense, long fur onto.
Speaker 3: I mean, basically, they're bringing the wooly mammoth back to life. And then I think they're onto the doors.
Speaker 1: They do we need the wooly mammoths to come back? Serious? Why do we need that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like things are going extinct for a reason, but they're going They have a goal of twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: I mean they put it on the calendar.
Speaker 1: Of when they're going to have the mammoth back.
Speaker 2: Hopefully producing a mammoth calf by twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: I say we.
Speaker 2: Stick with the mice. How cute are those? Nobody's going to get trampled by a wooly mouse?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they don't eat as much and their hoopo's not that we Yeah.
Speaker 3: I say we stick with the mouse. Don't mammoth die? Let them be in our memories.
Speaker 1: I don't understand science when we go back in time. Shouldn't science always be going forward? Right?
Speaker 3: But why the wooly mammoth.
Speaker 2: I've heard them talking about the wooly mammoth and the Dodo bird for years. Are we I mean, is are we bad off worse off for them not being here? Or is this just a we're going to try it to see if we can.
Speaker 1: Kind of somebody conned someone out of a bunch of money to do the project, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm fine with the wily mouse. I say, we stand there.
Speaker 1: That is the story we love. More coming up see.
Speaker 2: The stories we love all right, Sandy, you're Reddit lover. Story came from Yeah, some guy turned to Reddit for advice after he drank too much at a family barbecue, fell asleep in a hammock, and his brother in law filled his belly button with super glue.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny too. However, it landed him in the er.
Speaker 2: They had to use solvent and ointment and all kinds of stuff to remove the glue, and he ended up with a medical bill for over twenty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wonder if his skin was allergic to it or I.
Speaker 2: Mean, super glue did its job, it was staying put. So this happened several months ago. His brother in law refused to pay for the medical bill, so he took him to small claims court and one but his brother in law still has not paid. What brother in law I know, he said that it's caused this huge rift in his family. His wife's side thinks he overreacted and shouldn't have gone to the hospital in the first place. He said, even his wife is barely on his side. His brother in law's going through divorce and is between jobs and can't afford to pay for the medical bill. The mother in law offered to pay him, but she's on a fixed income, so he hasn't taken her up on it.
Speaker 3: And he was like, I know, I know it's a joke gone bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do think that that brother in law has some a responsibility for this.
Speaker 1: The guy that put the yes yes, of course he does. I mean, if the guy doesn't put the super glue in the guy's belly button, he doesn't go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: Right, they're saying he didn't even really need to go to the doctor. He had just been chill about it and figured out at huh.
Speaker 1: The doctor proved him wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, the doctor probably charged is twenty two hundred dollars it probably cost about three hundred to get it out.
Speaker 1: No, that's true.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I don't know if this is what I would blow my family up over.
Speaker 1: Though. I remember freaking out when I had a procedure done and they made an incision in my shoulder to reattach my bicep muscle. First. It was weird because when the surgery is over, the doc came to he goes, hey, I noticed when I was in there that your bicep was detached, so I went ahead and put it back on.
Speaker 3: It was very by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then he said, and I just closed the what do you call it incision with a type of medical super glue, Like, huh, that's really cool because there's no stitches. Yeah, yeah, it was pretty cool. So that's super glue. I wish i'd in vented it.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm afraid of super glue.
Speaker 2: I'm buried like towels, laid out paper, towels, gloves on.
Speaker 3: Nobody can be near me.
Speaker 1: Uh. That's the story. We love more coming up. Thank you very much for listening. We do appreciate it. Find us every morning on the radio from six until ten on Austin's eighty station one O three point one. Ask your smart device to play one O three one Austin