Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the twenty fourth of December. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to be in with some Christmas stories, and of course we'll take a look at festiv Us and the waste that is being talked about. It's not really about the money. There's some really evil stuff there, but of course government is the Christmas grift that keeps on taking and taking, and we're going to take a look at what Trump would like for Christmas. He's got a list Panama, Greenland, that nothing big. You know. Musk, by the way, is the one who is getting all the packages delivered to him and will take a look at what is in it for him and for his brother. In terms of these drones, some'm interesting developments there, but it really is about the great taking, and we're going to focus on that as we look at the end of the year and where we're going to be headed with this kind of retail CBDC. Even the Bank of International Settlement is now pushing that and that's exactly what Trump two point zero is all about. We'll be right back. Well, I just want to say thank you to everyone. The generosity yesterday was overwhelming and we are now over seven eighths, which is amazing. It was the fundraiser yesterday, plus we went through and we got the third week of December and checks that people had sent and so I'm going to read those names later in the program. But we are so grateful to all of you because we were concerned about this. We were down so low and we only had a few more days of broadcast left. Today we're broadcasting Tomorrow be a repeat, and then on Thursday will be a repeat, So Christmas Day will be a repeat, and the day after we'll have best of interviews. On Friday, we got Gardens Schoolsmith is going to be here live from Snowy, New Hampshire, and it'll be interesting, always interesting when guard is here. Next week we will have the regular schedule, except we'll be off on New Year's Day, but we'll be back on Thursday, the second. Tony will be with us on that day, so we're looking forward to that. But a lot of people are looking forward to tonight and we've got a lot of kids who are looking for Santa to come and Nord has been feeding this thing for quite some time. They actually put together some little videos and of course it was a colonel who somehow got a call by accident or something from a child. Really in nineteen fifty five, Where do you find nor AD's number in nineteen fifty five? Was it in the phone book? Do you remember phone books? They didn't have phone books there. You couldn't look up Norrad there, and probably a long distance number to remember how expensive long distance calls were. They were very expensive. But somehow a kid we're supposed to believe, called a colonel who just happened to be in public relations for Norad, just happened to be and you know, he explained to him, you know, we're tracking Santa Claus. You know again, why would a child know about Noorad and ask them about tracking Santa Claus. But they began this whole thing. Here is part of the myth, not just the Santa Claus myth, but the nora Ad myth.
Speaker 3: Colonel shouts. Intrepid public relations officer hurried to share the story with the world, making the colonel very well loved and regarded for the updates he was willing to provide on Santa's magical journey. In the years to come, Norarad would continue to update the world on Santa's flight every twenty fourth of December by using the same to wolves and equipment they use twenty four to seven, three hundred and sixty.
Speaker 1: Five days a year.
Speaker 3: Safe travels Santa fly comfortably knowing that we have the watch. That's right, they're watching you, dear viewers. Thank you for tuning in and spending some time with us. Be sure to follow along as Santa makes his way to your home by visiting www. Noor at Santa dot org or by calling eight seven seven number.
Speaker 1: Now until next time, until next time. That's right, you know. And it's such a perfect fit, isn't it. You know, they know when you're sleeping, they know when you're awake, they know if you've been batter good. They're watching everything, your omniscient, omnipotent government right there, kind of like God, right, and you know that was they What else are they lying to us about? But of course if it's the government chips in on it, that's the final word. Right. And so just like around that time you had miracle on thirty four Street, How did they know that this departments, or Santa Claus is a real Santa Claus. Remember in the trial, US Postal Service brings in all the letters and delivers them to him, and that proved it. If the government recognizes that this person is Santa Claus, or if Norad tells you that he's flying around and they got him on their radar. They don't know what the drones are, but they do know Santa Claus and they can track him everywhere. Well, they know what the drones are as well. But when the government says it, it's true. No matter how absurd you know, don't believe you're lying eyes, don't believe your critical thoughts. If the government tells you, just believe that's it. The big believe believe in what the government says. This is what they're doing right now with their Santa Tracker. You can go online and this is They've got it live on their website. You can see it live on Google. Google's got its own as well. The cherished tradition dates back to nineteen fifty five, when a misprint in a department store advertisement led a young child to call a Colorado military command center and asked to speak to Santa Claus and again, who are we to question government? Who are you to question the fact that this kid is is calling it's a misprint in the ad. He didn't dial a wrong number, but he gets a long distance call to this nor Ad Colonel Air Force Colonel Harry Shoop, who picked up the call that night, played along and assured the child that he was Santa, so he wasn't tracking center, he was actually Santa. Each year, at least one hundred thousand kids call into Norrad to inquire about Santa's location. Millions more follow online and nine languages. So you might also while you got them on the line, ask them to give you the straight shots on the new Jersey drones. Okay, it's crazy. How about this Ran Paul for your Festivus report. You want to do something about Norad and the money that they spent on this. So they got a large division there that is websites and all the rest of this stuff. You know, you could put this under there's a section in his Festivus report. We'll get to that in a minute. I think it was like ten million dollars or something that was just stuff on magic, you know, and I imagine this would be there, right, This could be in the magic section of Festivus. Norad just had the online track of children to watch Santa travel across the world in real times. I just showed you there. They can also download the Santa Tracker app. You're paying for this, by the way, your tax dollars on both the Apple App Store a Google Play Store. You got the toll free number. It's eight seven seven high Norrad. Yeah, I don't know what the number was back in nineteen fifty five. Of course Google is getting in on the scam as well. So again it's I don't even believe the weather app anymore, let alone the Santa app. And here's the question. This is an excellent essay from Daily Skeptic from doctor David Bell. He said, how can can science tell us the meaning of life? That's a really important question because we looked to science for answers for everything, don't we. We're talking about Norad. My son Whistler is doing the show this morning. He said, the heroic propagandist a kwd's like state nor Ad can track hypersonic Santa. That's right, he'd have to be. He'd have to be traveling hypersonics. Eat they get all these different places I have instantaneous I don't know. He's omnipresent, He's everywhere. He's like God, he knows everything. He's all powerful. Let's see, you're in Dallas, says do you have a cash app? Sir, Yes, we do, and it is Can you look it up on the website. We'll meet. But it is on the website d David knightshow dot com. You have to scroll down to the bottom to see where you can support the show. But it's there, And I forget what it is called. Maybe whist He can get that up for us, and I'll tell you in just a second Tree Free fifty six. But he travels on a drone or a balloon. We would have never discovered Santa if he did. That's right, Harpsy better watch out for all the drones and the orbs flying around. That's what they's got some competition up there this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody in I forget where it was, saw the picture. They had an awl fly down the chimney. It must have thought it was Santa Claus right and perch on the tree. In Australia had a woman walk in to take a picture of it. Had found a kuala up in their Christmas Tree is saying there, So that's one up on Christmas Vacation where they just had the live squirrel and do you have can you just give me the number on it? There? We are right there. Cash app good and it's dollar David Knight Show, Dollar David Knight Show. Thank you for asking. I appreciate that. But let's talk about the meaning of life and if science can tell us what the meaning of life is. This is doctor David Belly. So imagine for a moment that there's nothing of worth in this world, as worth has no intrinsic meaning. You're going to take the evolutionary viewpoint. Each human, like each worm or bacterium, there's simply a product of chemical reactions occurring over millennia. Biological mass is all. We are a bunch of random chemicals. It somehow assembled. Eventually, Inevitably, they end up replicating certain patterns, as almost any alternate configuration decays its structure, returning to chemical soup. Movement of charged particles between some cells results in contraction of others or avoidance of nearby objects. Once in motion or a state within our neurons, it increases potential to preserve the pattern and to replicate it at its complex level. In humans, we term this a thought. Well, all I can say is I just don't have enough faith to believe in evolution. This is so disconnected from reality and even from science, because science presumes that there is something that can be determined. If it's all chance, random processes, we don't know anything. A state that enhances preservation and replication, we call that self gratification. We can also call it greed, a drive to enhance one's self through the use of other objects. So if we're simply chemical constructs, then this is the only thing that matters. These objects can be anything. They can be rocks, plants, other humans. The object doesn't matter in and of itself. Other humans become meaningless chemical constructs unless closely sharing the same genetic code. You want to know how the elitists can justify what they want to do to the rest of us, How they can justify putting out a depopulation by a weapon shot, How they can justify lying to us about everything, Because all that matters is that they climb to the top of the evolutionary heap, that you're nothing special, that there's no creator, that they will answer to codes that express greed more effectively may replicate more effectively. This means accumulating wealth and power and safeguarding descendants. In this view, our relationship with all other matter only has meaning through its enhancement of ourselves, and we are programmed for short term gratification lovers of self. That's it. That's how God describes this. The other consequence of viewing humans only as biological mass is that when a body's internal environment deteriorates to an extent that it can no longer maintain itself, it ends as a specific entity. That's not death because life never really existed. A highly complex set of chemical reactions ceased to be self sustaining, and another cascade took over, breaking down the physical structures that the former had produced. The neuronal circuitry that we call the mind disintegrates, and what we call thoughts stop. The horror or fear that this may induce is not meaningful in any way, just a product of more chemistry turned toward persistence for self replication. However, it is horror and fear to the extent that a body perceives it or feels it, and many people do every day. We feel a horror when staring into the void, and that has made humans wonder for millennia whether there is more than emptiness and self gratification. Such thoughts can be put aside by doing things that distract us. We can numb our brains with drugs. We can concentrate on the pursuit of money, or using and disposing of any other object to satisfy our drives. This might include other humans on Epstein Island, for example, or families in the way of a pipeline, or children in a mind digging rare earth materials. Or it could be them just seeing us as a receptacle for pharmaceuticals in order for the greedy businessmen and politicians to line their pockets with meaningless dollars. This is what it all leads to, folks that kind of mindset. The only viable alternative to steering into the void is the opposite. Total unmeasurable meaning meaning implies infinite omniscient presence and an absolute absence of irrelevance. If we have glimpsed both avoid and the infinite and infinite, we see that they cannot be reconciled, meaning that beyond ourselves makes possible all that we cannot understand directly demons, angels, evil, unrelenting love. Reality is no longer bound by deterministic processes. In this view, reality implies reality is beyond physics and time. The impossibility of reconciling these two world views is the only way to make sense of an omniscient presence appearing as a baby to socially non conforming parents and a subjugated population, then being killed off early with no legacy beyond local memories of what he had said and done. An infinite presence living and dying in relative obscurity in the Middle East means the power humans seek must be irrelevant compared to the value of life itself, the value of simply being a human, the value of any person must be immeasurably greater and have immeasurably more meaning. That's right, You know, when you think about this and you think about Christmas, the words of an Oh, holy Knight, till he appeared in the soul felt his worth a thrill of hope. The weary world rejoices. That's what that's really about. The power and the wealth of a corporation, a country, or a cause is not that important. A being who must rationally have understanding infinitely greater than ours, has demonstrated entirely different values and in contra contradiction to Darwin and the Huxleys. By the way, you know Musk, When you look at Musk, I always have wondered if his fascination with X goes back to the X Club. The X Club in the late eighteen hundreds, you had people the forerunner of the Huxley is a grandfather of Aldus Huxley and Julian Huxley. Of course Aldous Huxley who wrote Brave New World, Julian Huxley, who coined the term transhumanism. Their grandfather was a founder of a club they called it the X Club, and it had the nine I guess, most elitist of the quote unquote scientists of the day. They were very focused on pushing Darwinian evolution and they were the elite intelligencia of the day. And of course his father, you know, Holdest Huxley's grandfather, Todd H. G. Wells as well. This is really where this transhumanism and this technocracy really spawns from, spawns from an elitist evolutionary mindset, and that's really what the X Club was about. And of course, Elon Musk himself comes from people who bought into that completely. His grandfather was Joshua Haldane, was a chiropractor I think in Canada, but he became fascinated with the technocracy and actually tried to replace the government in can They brought charges against him. He escaped the prosecution and then escaped to South Africa. But that's been ingrained in Elon Musk, this whole technocracy stuff. But you know, when we look at this, the contradiction that we see in the in the incarnation in the beginning was the word and of course that implies intelligence, does it doesn't it? Right? I mean, the simple thing is, we don't believe that a building came about by a tornado and a junkyard. When we look at a car, we know that it has a maker. So that's one of the first things we look, well, who made that car, what company made that car? And of course when we look at everything around us in the world, right, and the beginning was a logos. Logos is more than just a word. Logos in the word sense. It's more like when you look at a computer and you've got eight bits, you say, well, it's an eight bit word, or you got sixteen bits, that's a sixteen bit word or whatever. But you know, just one bit pulled together into a collection starts to give it meaning. Just like if you pull a bunch of genes together and a string, you wind up with DNA that give shape and form and everything to all living things, plants and animals as well as humans. And so when we look at all of this, and as he winds up, doctor David Bell s, it's a Christmas story beyond the current themes of presence and food and self gratification, provides a window on how distant the world's dominant value system is from that which a recognition of the meaning of life represents, and why these two value systems or understandings of reality cannot be reconciled. An image of a baby lying in a borrowed hey box is so far removed from the world's view of success, isn't it that it can only come from another place? It means something completely different. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Day Night Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. Jason Barker says, Henna spends more time in Ukraine and Israel than any of that nation. Got lots of gifts and grifts to deliver them, doesn't he don't frag me, bro, Thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that. May the God of Christ bless you and your family and us all here, so it's all having another great year. In twenty twenty five, we walk through the Valley of Shadow, fear, no evil, Jesus Christ, our Lord is with us. Absolutely Octosepoot says, can you scroll that up a little bit? The probability for life to have come from mud puddles makes winning the lotto multiple times per day look like childs White. You have this whole thing about if we had an infinite amount of time, and of course we do in their imaginations have an infinite amount of time. The chimpanzee could set down at a timeewriter and over a period of time create Shakespeare just by random key punches. It's like, absolutely not you say that you don't understand anything about probabilities. I mean they just multiply out. Talk about all those individual characters. It's insane. KWD sixty eight. American Airlines had a stoppage today. I bet that was a pleasant scene. Yeah, really wow. KWD sixty eight answers in Genesis, Kenham does a great job in renouncing the Big Bang evolution science faults it. Yes he does, and I would highly recommend that to you. I like what they do with their Creation Museum, what they do when you go there. They have they say, here's the facts, here's what we can observe, here's the way the evolutionists interpret this, and here's the way the people who believe the Bible would interpret this from two different starting points. And that's a very fair and rational way to view this. And it's really done excellent quality. We were involved with helping them in the early stages of the Creation Museum, and you actually find find our family's name on a plaque there. But yeah, it's a great place to visit. I like the arc experience even better. The second thing that they did up there, guard Goldsmith. The very fact that people look for meaning ought to give them a hint that their existence is more than material. That's right, that's right. You know, when we look at Christmas carols and we look at some of the meaning in it. One of the reasons that I decided in our family that we'd celebrated in spite of the fact that you know, there's a lot of false stuff that is interwoven with it. Always will be, you know, there's always going to be tears sewn in among the wheat, amongst the wheat. But you just navigate your way through it, and you point out that this is true, that's not true, this is true, that's not true. But there's a lot of things that I thought were very worthwhile for us to focus on as a family, the incarnation, the fulfillment of prophecy. But you know also the fact that the Christmas story and the incarnation of Christ really honors life. It honors children, it honors motherhood. These are things that are dishonored in our society. Life, children, motherhood, these are things that are despised in American ass no longer you know mom and apple pie. No, I don't know about apple pie, but they don't like motherhood. Right, So that's I think one of the most important things of Christmas time, that message to remind us about that. And you know, there's a great carol. I love the work of John Rutter. He's still alive and he is not that much different in age from me, I don't think. In the nineteen eighties and then I he did a lot of very nice Christmas carols that I would highly recommend to you. They're British and he's got his own orchestra as well as choral singers. But I don't want to read you just the beginning of the lyrics of the Candlelight Carol by John Ritter. He says, how do you capture the wind on the water? How do you count all the stars in the sky? How do you measure the love of a mother? How can you write down a baby's first cry? That is the thing that is missing in our society, the valuing of life of a family, of motherhood. He concludes the song with Godhead Incarnate and hope of salvation, a child with his mother that first Christmas Day, and so that is something that our culture has lost. And that's another aspect of the Christmas story that is wonderful and we've really been blessed in our family this last year. Somebody yesterday asked if Travis's baby had been born yet, I thought, yeah, I should. I never showed people the pictures of it. I did mention the baby had been born. Here's a picture that was taken as they were taking him out of the hospital. It's about the first week of November. So I guess he's what about seven weeks old now? Maybe? Oh no, not about five weeks old. I guess right. And there is coming out and then here's Travis with him, and the two of them asleep. And of course it's last year, and we talked much about what's going on with our family. But my daughter had a child earlier this year. And here is a picture of him. He looks very grown up. He's not that old. He was just here Thanksgiving. He looks a lot older here. I was surprised that. But he is being held up on that rocking horse there. We had a rocking horse like that. We gave that to him when they came here for for Thanksgiving. But he had a rocking horse like that for my sons, Travis and Whistler, and I taught them how to sing back in the saddle again. I both knew to back on the saddle again. Here's a more typical picture of him asleep in the car chair. You get a better idea of his age. He looks a lot older in that other one. But we've been really blessed. I guess he's maybe about seven months. Everything is flying by, so fast. I don't know where we are really, But the Church of England bishops are claiming that Christmas carols that say that Jesus is the true Messiah are problematic. This is kind of funny because people know why the Church of England is at this point in time. It's even in the name right. It's a political institution. It has nothing to do with Christ. It's all about England. It's the Church of England. It's not the Church of Christ. It's not. And for the first time in nine hundred years, they have now have girls joining the choir because you always had. One of the things that was very distinctive about English music, especially Christmas music, was the boys choir. I have a very distinctive sound. And so now in the name of diversity, we're going to get rid of that diversity. We're going to homogenize everything. But bishops within the Church of England have raised concern that certain Christmas carols might be problematic, that's their term, because of their explicit references to Jesus as the quote true Messiah. They said the need to reassess the language used in hymns to create an inclusive environment. Oh so inclusive, except that they're going to exclude Christ. These people who talk about inclusivity and diversity, nothing at all like that. They want to homogenize everything. I mean, we look at oh yeah, we got a We look at what they're doing with Europe again. In just my short lifetime, I've seen Europe go from this highly diversified place. Different culture, different clothing, you know, different you know, the food, the music, the architecture, everything was different, the money, you know. And you just travel a short little distance for US Americans and you're in a completely different environment. And now they're just homogenizing everything, dumbing it down into this gray gook. You know. The Birmingham Diocese instructed clergy to quote use language that won't add further confusion or tension or take away anything from the good news of the Nativity. Well, that is the good news, the fact that Jesus is the true Messiah. You take that away, you've taken away everything. The hymn's under scrutiny include lo he comes with clouds descending, and that is not l ow. I would always, I guess if I was singing that, I would always be thinking low he's coming, and he's coming down low, He's descending right there. But it's kind of like the kid who are gladly the cross eyed bear. He said, I'd like to have that bear, you know, the which one gladly who's cross eyed, you know, but low he comes with clouds descending. Was a favorite of Queen Victoria, and it's been criticized by these people for declaring that Jesus is the true Messiah. I wonder if they will go back and rename him's messiah. You know, we should handles blank, just redact it. Church of England again, just politicized entity, these elite frauds, not of Christ, just scammers, that says Whistler says, don't let anything stand in the way in Nativity, including the Nativity itself. That's right. So another one ocam Okami manual has been singled out for its phrase captive Israel in the first verse, I said, this could be confused with what is going on with Israel and Hamas right now. We have a lot of people who confuse Israel believers of all nations, who are true believers of all nations, who were held captive to the power and the penalty of sin until Christ removes that. That's the meaning, right there the true believers of all nations held captive to the power and the penalty of sin until Christ removed it. That is the gospel. And they say, well, we gotta we got to change these hymns because people are confused members of our team working closely with diverse communities. No, they're not. They don't want diversity at all. Birmingham invited churches to think about providing some context for people new to the church who might be unsure why Israel is being discussed. See, here's another reason I think to celebrate Christmas. It's an opportunity for us to speak into the culture. There's an opportunity for us to explain that. You know, captive is or what's that about? You know, here's your opportunity to explain it. And these people don't want to explain it. They want to run from it. Look, the good News is not an argument, it's not a debate. It's just a proclamation. And captive Israel will understand it when they hear it. That's the way it works. They'll hear it, they will understand. Others will not. This Christmas, maybe Jesus becomes the tool of Islamist propaganda. This is from Christian posts. They said, in any normal year, Bethlehem would be filled with tourists celebrating the birth of Jesus. But for the second year in a row, Christian leaders of Gaza decided to cancel Christmas, claiming allyship with the Palestinians and Gaza. And if that wasn't enough, some of the Christian leaders chose to reenact the story very differently. And of course you have people are constantly reinventing the message, changing what everything is about. I mean, just take a look at all these LGBT churches that worship LGBT, or you got churches that worship Israel and Gaza. You got churches that worship Gaza. Right, the Palestinians, they can always find something other than Jesus worship, can't They could be Palestinians, it could be Israel, it could be LGBT anything. In the new version, Baby Jesus is no longer Jewish but Palestinian, and he's no longer lying in a manger, but in the rubble of a building in Gaza, wrapped in a cafia. I think it's the way you pronounce that thing. I think that's the headdress that they have I'm not sure. Pope Francis inaugurated a Nativity scene in the Vatican that showed Jesus laying on a kafia, so that's a different thing. Anyway, I'm not sure what that is. I guess I should have looked it up. Not really interested though. The scene was eventually removed after the Pope got a lot of backlash. I guess he replaced it with the pacamama amazon idol that he had. That also, somebody went in and picked that thing up and threw it into the river. Appropriating the story of Jesus's birth to fit modern social issues. This is a fairly common practice. In nineteen forty eight, Christians were eighty five percent of the population of Bethlehem. Today they're less than ten percent. They're more Christians and Saint Patrick's Cathedral on Christmas Eve than there are Christians left in Bethlehem. That's pretty amazing, because nobody goes to church anymore. Maybe they do on Christmas Eve. I don't know. Radical Islamisists held bent on destruction and religious persecution. The Islamis issues a variety of tactics to drive out Christians. Tactics range from general employment discrimination, all the way to targeted killings. And this is the way we see it happening everywhere, not just there, but in India with the Hindus and Nigeria other places. In twenty fourteen, a young woman from Bethlehem began speaking out about the suffering of Christians in Bethlehem. She came from a prominent family and was even featured in a major TV news series on the plight of Christians in Bethlehem. The more she spoke out about the plight of Christians in Bethlehem, the more she and her family were attacked and she eventually had to flee for her safety. In a report from the Jerusaleths Tout for Justice, they detailed her case. So we will will not get into the details of that, but I want to talk about where we live the commercial versus the spiritual. As I said before, Jesus saves, but Santa sells. That's why there is so much around focused around him. Each year, the National Retail Federation predicts the spending patterns of Americans during the holidays. As twenty twenty four winds down, Christmas expenditures are head of last year, with an anticipated total of nine hundred and eighty nine billion nationwide. I'm surprised. I mean, it's nearly a trillion dollars, but I'm surprised that it's that small, because it's really kind of the time that makes most of these retailers make it or break it. From Black Friday onto Christmas, the typical shopper will spend six hundred and forty one dollars on family or friends, and an additional two hundred and sixty one on seasonal items like wrapping paper decorations. Interestingly enough, fifty seven percent of consumers plan to buy something for themselves this Christmas because that's the one person who knows what you want. Many of us will not know exactly how much we spend on Christmas until that first credit card statement arrives in January. Through finance charges and late fees, the ghost of Christmas past often keeps our celebrations alive well past the new year. One in five Americans will live with the gooulish reminder of overindulge shopping and impulse purchases until Independence Day of next year. Of course, they'll take you long to get independent of the taxation, and work a lot longer than that to get rid of your taxes. These observations notwithstanding, I want to suggest, no matter how much our festive indulgences cost us, this is our Also from the Christian Post, the real price tag for Christmas is astronomically higher. No amount of spending can begin to compare with a great sacrifice the Lord Jesus made because of his first coming. From beginning to end, it was a gift of infinite value. As Isaiah fifty five says, let those about money come by and eat. Yeah, And so when you look at it in Bethlehem, you know the town that was known as house of Bread, and Jesus lying in a manger where the food goes for the animals. It's all about that. And it's not just once a year. You know, if you ate once a year, it wouldn't last too long. Right. You need the daily bread and not just material, but the daily spiritual feeding in order to stay alive spiritually. So what is the best gift that you could receive this Christmas? Well, God did just the opposite of bargain shopping. We look for the best product at lowest costs, but God, seeking to save the life the lost, was willing to pay the highest price. You know, we look at our culture when we think about how anti Christian it has become, how much censorship there is involved in it. It's interesting to go back and look at a Charlie Brown Christmas because even at that time, and we're talking fifty nine years ago, December nineteen sixty five, had studio executives and heads did not want to have it. They said it was to Christian and have lionus, you know, reading from the Book of Luke in it. He says, Charlie Brown is exasperating, says, isn't there anybody who knows what Christmas is all about? He turns, He's exasperated when he says it. And they were exasperated when they saw this in the script the people who were the producers, the network, the CBS executives, and all the rest of them. The citing of scripture didn't easily pass the cynicism and the cowardly cultural gatekeepers of American network TV even sixty years ago. But Charles Schultz, who wrote Peanuts, and his production team offered the first of what became many Peanuts specials to CBS executives in December of nineteen sixty five. In fact, even before the suits tried to remove mentioning Christ from the Christmas Show. Schultz's two partners in the venture, Lee Mendelssohn and Bill Melendez, both advised him to take the Gospel passage out of Lionus's mouth. One of those executives put it this way. He said, the Bible thing scares us. That's what he said, quote unquote. The Peanuts creator responded and spoke volumes. He said, well, if we don't do it, who will, you know. I think it's kind of interesting that the Rudolph Red Nose reindeer production, the ranking Bass thing, you know, with bur Lives and Yukon Cornelius, all that stuff that was done the year before, So that's sixty years old this year. That was done in December of nineteen sixty four. No problem with that, you know, just Santa Claus and Rudolph and Yukon Cornelius and all the rest of stuff all all made up. That's not a problem. But you can't have one of the cartoon characters reading from the Bible. The fact that any mention of Jesus over the public airwaves was controversial or ill advised in the nineteen sixties may come as a shock to us in the twenty twenties. Somehow I'd imagined in earlier America as being more tolerant and less paranoid of potential offense, or in a word, timid. But this is simply not the case and an interesting aside. Only a year later, Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, when he penned the classic God Only Knows, was told that his song was too religious and too square. This is exactly what Lucy tells Charlie after he has the audacity to buy a wooden Christmas tree for their play. We all know, she says the psychologist of the group. We all know Christmas is a big commercial racket among the aluminum trees and the Christmas queens. As Lucy refers to herself, what room is there for the light of the world. Fortunately we have Lioness to put Charlie the whole gang in us right. Despite the skepticism of the cultural taste makers at CBS, A Charlie Brown Christmas was a giganticit On first broadcast December ninth, nineteen sixty five, one New York ad man said, all Heaven broke loose. They said, this is a special that really is special. It went on to win a Peabody Award and become a Christmas icon, because that is what Christmas is all about.
Speaker 5: Charlie Brown, I guess you are right, liness, I shouldn't have picked this little tree. Everything I do turns into a disaster. I guess I really don't know what Christmas is all about. Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas.
Speaker 2: Is all about?
Speaker 6: Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you what Christmas is all about. Fights, please. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the Angel of the Lord came upon them. The glory of the lords are wrong to balk them. And they were sore afraid. And the Angel said into them, if you're not for behold, I bring you tidings. A great joy which will be to all people for aunto you is born this day in the city of David. A savior is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you. He shall find the Babe, wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in the manger. And suddenly there was with the Angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men. That's what Christmas has thought about.
Speaker 7: Charlie Brown.
Speaker 2: Think you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and Jason Barker Nard should report this year that Santa was taken out by Putin with a supersonic missile and then they'll regain support for the war. Thank you, Jason. And by the way, merry Christmas to allow you and Jason, especially Jason and Angry Tiger Knights of the Storm and you find them on Twitter as well as on Rockfinn and the same with gart Liberty Conspiracy on Twitter and rock Fan and Garden is going to be here on Friday. During the show, he says the IDF has been destroying most Christian churches in Palestine and Gaza, and the IDF just removed a cross from gol On Heights. That's right. When you look at when you look at the news, those the Christian sites will completely discount what is happening to the people there. They're you know, and the Christians are being killed by both sides. I act by both sides. That's typical for what is happening. But yeah, it is. It is horrific what is happening there, the fact that it continues without stopping whatsoever. So Goy says, if everywhere is diverse, does diversity still exist? Well, you know that diversity doesn't mean what they say it means, just like vaccines don't mean what they say they mean anymore. They've changed the meaning of all of these words are all malleable. And that's why, you know, we we just we have to understand how they're using the language. They don't mean diversity at all. Atomic Dog says, Bible scares us, demons, all of them. That's why they recoil. And you see the CBS executives sixty years ago recoiling a vampire in a movie with a full out across KWE sixty eight TV programs. That's the correct word. Yeah, that's right. It does program people, doesn't it. That's why we call it the show we're trying to show people instead of programming people music eight eight amazing. What offends empty souls? That's true. Well, while we talk about that, let's talk about CNN. They're offended trying to shame fathers out of buying hunting rifles for their sons. This is AWR. Hawkins writing at Breitbart. He focuses on firearms and on Second Amendment issues. Less than a week after a fifteen year old girl shot and killed two in Madison, Wisconsin at a Christian school, CNN went all in too shame fathers out of buying hunting rifles for their sons. The alleged abundant life Christian school shooter used a handgun, said the Madison chief Police. But again they don't care. It's just any kind of firearm, and it's not the firearms. Just as we saw somebody in the Christmas market in Magdeburg. Look at how many people he killed. Two hundred people injured and forty of them critical, five dead already. But I don't know if that has gone up. Used the vehicle. We had a Christmas prey to attack a couple of years ago. Used the vehicle. The problem is the people guns were actually more prevalent, as even RFK Junior has said were prevalent when he was going up same age as me. We sued to see him all the time. We see people riding around with rifles and a rifle rack in their pickup truck. CNA n rolled out of piece targeting parents who buy their sons or daughters firearms in order to hunt. CNN began the article of the story of an Oregon dad, Paul Kemp, who bought a hunting rifle for his son Nathan, when he turned six ten years old. Nathan has been hunting with his dad since he was seven years old. Parents looking to purchase a firearm for their child and the holidays have to balance their hopes, says CNN, for the gift with a wrist that comes with such a purchase, such as an accidental shooting or suicide, or the gun being used in a crime, Well, the best way to make sure that doesn't happen is to educate your kids about how to properly use a gun. Yeah, I mean, you know, instead of just pulling back and saying something like you'll shoot your eye out.
Speaker 2: Oh there.
Speaker 1: It is the holy grail of Christmas gifts, the Red Rider two hundred shot range model air rifle.
Speaker 7: Wealthy, what would you like for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Horrified? I hurt myself, blurted out.
Speaker 6: I'm an official ridder.
Speaker 5: To come an action to it, joins, well, air, I no shoot your eyeout?
Speaker 8: Oh no, it was the classic mother BB gun block, you'll shoot your eye out.
Speaker 1: And we had a friend she leaned to the left, and she did not want her son to have a gun. She was horrified that our kids had all kinds of toy guns to play with. And then one day she said the care and she said, I just watched him out there playing in the yard. He doesn't have any guns, but he's picking up sticks and he's going pewp you peope. I just realized it was kind of ingrained as maybe the best thing that you can do is just kind of educate them about the importance of it and how to use it. But you know, you can have the dreaded mom answer, or you can have the dreaded CNN answer, because CNN is the nanny state incarnate, isn't it. Meanwhile, it's not just the guns, but it's also the cars. British drivers are steering away from new cars and droves because they're not going to be driving them anywhere. They're going to be driving them anywhere. British car buyers are turning away from new vehicles, they said. The Telegraph in the UK says we're looking to a future with more and more people driving older and older cars, trusty motors from the two thousands, in the early twenty tens, they say in the UK, the Pujo one oh seven. I'd be surprised to see a Pujo as a trustee owned one once. Then they don't even sell them in the United States anymore. They're not trusty enough. The Ford Focus, the Honda Jazz, the Vauxhall Course Up, they're all still very common sight in the UK, with owners refusing to put them out to pasture. In fact, sixteen million of the thirty four million motors on Britain's roads are more than a decade old. Experts believe this will continue to increase in the years to come, thanks to Labour's unrelenting war on motorists. That's right, it is a war on motors. So we talk about car bans, we should talk about driver bands, because that's really where they're going. Even if cars exist as a ban, ownership as a man on you having the freedom to go wherever you want and being able to drive, and you know they're talking about him being average is more than a decade old. That's certainly the case in the United States as well. I think when I looked at it. It was something like the average age was twelve or thirteen years or something like that. Our cars that are twelve or thirteen years old, we have no intention of getting rid of them. We're going to try to keep them running. And I, you know, I'll pay to keep them running rather than get rid of them for something newer, because I don't like the complexities of the new stuff. I don't like, oh, the nanny tech that I talk about all the time with Eric Peters. So yeah, the average car in the US twelve or thirteen years old. And I said, when I mentioned that a few years ago, I said, I remember in the nineteen seventies, Volvo had an add campaign talking about how their cars at the time average age was eleven years old. It wasn't that the Volvos who were made that well so that people were poor because of socialism. They couldn't afford to buy a newer car. They would like to have a newer car, but they couldn't afford it because of socialism. That's where we are today. And of course they're also the government has gotten into the business of telling us what we must have, what we must have, what we cannot have. It most people don't like what we must have anyway, it's gotten incredibly and ridiculously expensive. People are definitely spending money to keep their cars on the road as opposed to upgrading. They said in the UK, the majority just want a car that gets them from A to B. The average car now nine point four years of age in the UK. That's a forty two percent rise from two thousand and three, when the average age of the car was six point six years. They know that down the road there won't be a choice of petrol, so they're thinking, well, this could be my last one, so I will keep it longer. That's one way to react to all this stuff. Maybe one of the other ways that we could do it is tell these people to stuff it, lease people to stop with the green grift, tell them to stop the Paris Climate Accord, which is the basis of all of this stuff. If we don't stop the Paris Climate Acord, we lose even the power to heat our homes. We won't even be able to afford to heat our homes, let alone have a car. And yet they will rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic of the Paris Climate Cord. Well, we'll do this or we'll do that, or we'll we'll come up. Now, well, we'll let you use any kind of energy you want, says the Trump two point zero. Any kind of energy you want, but you just pay carbon taxes to my friends over here who paid for me to get into office. You're going to pay your carbon credits, You're going to do carbon capture and anything. You'll pay. But if you pay enough to me and my friends, you can use any kind of energy that you want. You just got to pay that indulgence. The number of shiny new cars sold to families and individuals has plummeted by almost four hundred and fifty thousand in the past eight years. They're killing the car business. It's not hard to see how the government is pulling all the stops out a discourage buying cars, even their beloved planet saving electric vehicles. They're even pulling the rug out from underneath that. And again, Eric Peters and I used to always talk about that. I said, yeah, people think that's the alternate. They don't want any privately owned cars, and they will eventually make it impossible for you to own them as well. It's all part of what seems like a wider policy to crash the economy. That's what it really is. It's a policy to crash the economy. Rachel Reeves announced in her maiden budget this is their labor official that is there her latest maiden budget, she put in a vehicle excise duty attacks and rates are going to be increasing from April. Listen to how much they're going to charge people with a tax, a specific tax on their cars, while bills for petrol and diesel and hybrid cars will rise by at least one hundred pounds and as much as two seven hundred and forty five pounds. Can you imagine that, you know, a levy attacks on you for and I don't know what that is in dollars, it's well over three thousand dollars. The appetite for Hatchbacks rather than SUVs is evident in the used car market in the UK. But people who want little cars like that as a runabout, but they're not making little sports cars anymore. So again, you know, when you whatever you want, oh you're not gonna you're not going to get that. They don't care what consumers want. That's another ongoing thing that Eric Peters and I have talked about for so long you know, why can't you just buy, you know, a cheap car. No, not going to do that. They're going to be guilded, as a matter of fact, so much so that Stillantis is destroying the Jeep, the Jeep brand by only selling cars that have every bell and whistle that they can think of. They've made it a really high end brand and that's not what their customer base is. But they don't care where their customer base is. They're going to dictate to you what you're going to buy. So they're going to bloat and they're going to decorate with all kinds of bells and whistles, and people just can't afford that well made cars, so two thousands of lasting longer. They're mechanically electronically simple, simpler than the newer cars. That's all true, and so is a part of this. Honda Nissan are working together on a merger, which is really strange. Before I read that, I want to read some of these comments here. Matthew Ronson says, kids bringing cased firearms on the bus when I was a kid. That's right, that's right. The firearms haven't changed. Our society has changed, our kids have changed. KWD sixty. Had to watch the senior sell a rifle to a boy in our front hallway at our high school when I was a freshman. Nobody thought about using it there. It stayed in the locker all day. A neighbor bought a new Toyota Tacoma and didn't make it home, brand new engine and it locked up. No new cars for me, he says, yeah, wow, and that's Toyota, one of the better ones. Fisher twenty twenty four. I have a nineteen ninety nine vehicle still going strong. Yes, that's right. Yeah, that's part of the problem. They started. They had to compete not just on fins and chrome, but they had to compete on reliability, and they got very good at that. So they have to shut this whole thing down. So what's going on with Honda Nissan. I looked at this and I thought, well, I said, it's going to make the world's third largest automaker. And when you look at this, the question is why why would they do this? As a matter of fact, Handa's president said, well, frankly speaking, the possibility that's not being implemented is not zero the double negative there. In other words, this may not happen, he said, and the question is why would they even do this. On Monday, the two companies, Honda and Nissan announced that they'd signed a memorandum of understanding to integrate their businesses, with Mitsubishi Motors also joining the discussions. I liked Nissan much better when it was Dotson and I had Z and all the rest of those that came on after that. Travis sold it, but he had at one point in time. It was it's actually his first car that he bought was a Nithsan three hundred ZX twin turbo, and that thing was a blast to drive. I mean, it was old, it had all kinds of body integrity issues and everything, but the engine was still going strong and it could really push in the back of the seat, and it was a great handling car too. But it was you they had started at that point in time with that car that had a lot of just the fact that had twin turbos, But then they had other things that were going on with the suspension that were complications that you know, but it was a fun car to have. Facing competition from electric vehicle leaders like Tesla and China's BYD Japanese automakers are uniting to cut costs and to listen to this accelerate their transition to electric vehicles and to bankruptcy. If they're merging so that they can make electric vehicles, they're on their way. They're speeding towards bankruptcy. And that's the point that Eric Peters makes with us. He talks about this, and there's an article that he put up yesterday. The AP writes that a potential merger between Honda, Nissan, and also Mitsubishi could create an automotive giant valued at over fifty billion dollars, helping them to come pete with industry leaders like Toyota and Volkswagen. Toyota collaborates with Mazda and with Subaru, and they produced eleven and a half million vehicles in twenty twenty three, far surpassing the combined output of these three companies Honda, Mitsubishi and Nissan. Their combined output was eight million vehicles. Toyota by itself eleven and a half. Of course, that may also include their collaborations with Mazda, but anyway, Reports earlier this month suggested Taiwan's Fox con was interested in acquiring Nissan shares Nissan is recovering from scandals and from recent losses and has cut jobs and restructured and undercurrent management. But again, Eric Peters writes and ep Autos or Expeter's autos dot comedy says, why would Honda buy Nissan? Honda is healthy and it's considering buying Nissan, which is not healthy. He's just a couple weeks ago, senior person within Nissan's hierarchy said the company had twelve to fourteen months to survive circling the drain. He says, that's not healthy. It's just I have dead So why would Honda put itself in that position by doing what amounts to chaining itself to a dead man walking? Hana has been very smart so far and that it has avoided the mal investment of a battery powered and he calls them not vehicles, not cars, or Peters calls him devices devices. They're like smartphones. They got bells and whistles, and they got iPads glued to the dashboard their devices. They have avoided the mal investment of battery powered devices. That has left companies such as Nissan that didn't avoid that has left them within months at most to survive Honda currently sells only two devices, and they are rebadged versions of another company's devices, the Honda Prologue and its Accura badged Stablemate, being in fact Chevy devices that GM mal invested in. GM spent the money designing and proofing out the device that Honda tweaked a little bit cosmetically. The expensive stuff was paid for by GM. On the other hand, he said Nissan has destroyed its brand in part by malinvesting in devices such as the Nissan Leaf, the first electric car, and the Aria if he pronounced it that one, I don't know, it's matter right. The Nissan Leaf that was one of the earliest of the evs and first time I ever heard about an EV burning a house down was in North Carolina and it was a Nissan Leaf as it was being recharged. He says this hasn't worked for any car company that has thought it was a good idea stopped making cars and the switchover to devices. The ones that did are all in trouble, even VW, which was once one of the most successful brands, but it was We've talked about that a lot. It was coursed into doing that because they came out with incredibly high fuel economy, diesels that lasted forever, that were economical, and all the rest of this stuff. And so the EPA basically put them out of business claiming that they cheated on an emission scandal. Never done that before. And again, EPA is not just going to kill Volkswagen. The EPA is going to kill us if we let them. It's the EPA that has taken the lead in terms of shutting down now even power stations that are on the grid. And of course the Department of Energy is out there to tell you what appliances and heaters and things like that you can have in the name of efficiency. So, as I've said before, the best thing to do, which is not going to happen, is to get rid of the EPA and the Department of Energy, two things that were created in nineteen seventies that need to go. But that's not going to happen. Instead, if they would get rid of the single Act that was put in and about the time of their creation that said that the government was going to start mandating efficiency as well as emission standards. Remove that piece of legislation that was never within the power of Congress to give to anybody. It's not in the Constitution. Where in the Constitution does it say that the federal government will measure efficiency and air quality? Nowhere Those powers don't exist in the Constitution, so they're not the Congress powers to give to anyone, to delegate to anyone, any bureaucracy. That act needs to go. They're not going to do that though, just like the fundamental thing that Paris Climate accord needs to go. But they're not going to do that either. Nissan also is given up on the Maxima, and soon they will give up on the Ultima. Nissan also turned the compact sized Frontier that it used to sell and huge, huge numbers because the little truck was cheap and it was rugged, and so it is exactly what lots of people want in a truck. They turned that into a big, expensive truck that lots of people don't want and can't afford. Same thing that Stillantis has done with a cheap taking something that was cheap and rugged and turned it into something that people don't want can't afford. The brand's Infinity division is just as dead in the water as a Titanic. So again, what is in it for Honda? Writes Eric he says, what's to be gained here? Well? A CNBC article headline says top Japanese carmakers Nissan Motors and Honda Motors understood it be exploring a blockbuster merger again that same phrase, in order to stay competitive on the road to full electrification. He says, what do they think lies down that road to full electrification at bankruptcy and why they're doing it? Well, because China. The car business is a global business, and China is a much bigger market than North America and European markets. In China, there is a huge market for battery powered devices because the Chinese government allows a sale of inexpensive battery powered devices that cannot legally be sold in North America or Europe. And not only that, but they can make them more cheaply they're going to sell when they sell their cars. They won't be that cheap when they get to America. I mean they'll jack the price up, but there they can sell them more cheaply because they don't have as much invested in them. They've got a monopoly on a lot of the materials that are there is Eric Peters talks about here, But the main thing that nobody talks about. Even though people will talk about how China has started withdrawing minerals and things like that, the main thing is that they have essentially a monopoly on power power that is used for manufacturing things, all things that's been given to them, and that is the pair's climate accord. So they said, again, if they put all three of these together, it would be just behind Toyota in terms of size and just behind Germany. And crisis stricken Volkswagen. That was the phrase that was used by the news article that he has, And he says, so why they use that phrase crisis stricken Volkswagen. What was the crisis that struck them? What was the electrification? Their decision made under duress to take the road two fall electrification, that's what brought on their crisis. Now Honda seems to be wanting to ride shotgun with Nissan and drive down that same road. Well, here's the thing, this is my comment on all this stuff. They think that they can pull this stuff together and make a bigger company, try to get economies of scale or something to try to compete with China. But there's no way that they're going to be able to do it because of the Paris Climate Core, China is allowed to build and they're doing it at an amazing rate, several new coal power plants a week, and already they use about half the world's coal, and there's no limits on that, there's no cleanup required on That tell me that these people believe that we're all going to die if we have coal power, and they let China do this. Their plants are far dirtier than ours, and India as well. It's a couple of years yars Ago I was talking about India and the fact that they're allowed to have highly polluting power plants, so much so that if you were to drive an electric car powered by those dirty power plants, you would be having less emissions as they measure it, if you had a gas car that got thirty seven miles per gallon. And so they're allowed to do this, and they're being given a monopoly on heavy manufacturing because of the Paris so called treaty that was never ratified here in the United States. It's just like the solar panels, the solar panels that we all buy from China now because they've got a monopoly and they can do it cheaper than anybody else because they've got cheap energy. The solar panels that we get from China are made using coal energy, So they burn coal to power their factories that make the solar panels, and they burn coal to power the factories that make the electric vehicles. So you have coal made solar panels and coal made evs and that's the way that it's going to be unless somebody wakes up. Now, what could happen with all of this stuff? How do you undo that? If the United States were to say, if Trump, which he would not do in his first term, I would say, we were never in the Paris Climate Court. He pretended that we were legitimately in it, even though it was self ratified, said John Carey. He said, yeah, Brock and Eye just self ratified it. Well, that's not the way it works. And you know, I criticized Trump for doing it, but every single senator should have said something about it. Ran Paul should have said something about it, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, all of these so called conservative center they should have said, that's not the way the constitution works. Any treaty has to be ratify by the Senate. Nobody said that. Nobody for ten years, no Republican or Democrat has said this treaty must be ratified by the Senate. Why because they all want to. Saint Mitch McConnell one of the worst ones about all this stuff, because he was the Senate Majority leader for many of those years, and so nobody has ever called the bluff. Instead, they pretended that they were in it. And if they were in it, there was a clause, so you've got to wait four years to get out of it. But if if Trump would get out of the Paris Climate Accord, this house of cards would come crashing down, folks, because China and India are not in it in the sense that they can do whatever they want. Yes, they're technically in the Paris Climate Accord because it gives them an advantage, but they can do whatever they want. The restrictions are on America and Europe. And if America pulled out, Europe would say, wait a minute, what's the point of this. We've got China, India, and the US very able to do whatever they want. We're not going to follow into these restrictions. If Trump would pull out of the Paris Climate Accord, it would come crashing down because the Europeans would get out of it as well. If Trump would get out of the Paris Climate Accord, he could save not only America, but he could save Germany and the UK and France and all these other places. But he won't do it. I guarantee you he will not do it. Did do it the first time. If they're going to pretend that we are in it and pretend to abide by the restrictions to get out of it, it's going to be another headfake for four years. By the way, when you look at Nissan, there is a Nissan stadium that is here in Tennessee and Nashville, another example of grift and graft and corruption. There was a special referendum going back to nineteen ninety six and voters in the metropolitan Nashville area voted to approve partial funding of the proposed stadium. The vote, which was which allocated one hundred and forty four million dollars worth of public money to the project, passed with a sixty percent majority. And when they had the referendum, they called it the NFL Yes campaign, and the people who are running that side of it, pushing for the subsidies outspent the anti stadium group by a ratio of sixteen to one during the campaign, very much like every election. Right, it's very easy to outspend your opponents. If you've got a lot of money, like Musk or any of these people are like Soros or whatever, you can pour this money into your campaign, into your side because you know you've got to get paid back on the other side. Oh, they always get nearly one thousand to one return on their investment, right, and I mean not one thousand percent, I mean a thousand to one return on their investment. So these people won the stadium subsidized spend heavily sixteen to one against the people will say, wait a minute, not with my money. You're not going to build a stadium for billionaires with my money. But that's the way it works in every election, isn't it. The crony capitalism of these NFL stadiums, these other stadiums. Just one example, maybe the easiest for people to see in twenty fifteen is when Nissan got involved. Their North American headquarters are just south of Nashville, and they've got a manufacturing plant nearby as well, and so they bought the naming rights for the stadium in twenty and fifteen in a twenty year contract rebranding the stadium as Nissan Stadium, and they put a twenty sixteen Nissan Titan pickup truck next to the stadium scoreboard. Well, the interesting thing is I looked it up to see if they still make this particular truck, the Nissan Titan. Yeah, they do. The base now, however, is forty seven thousand dollars. And I wonder what they're gonna do. Well, well, they call the stadium when Nissan is gone. They still got ten years of that twenty year name purchase that they put on there. And then when we look at Tesla, Tesla's market cap, in other words, the price of their shares times the number of shares outstanding. Their market cap is nearly half of the global auto industry that won company. Tesla's shares just reach an all new high following Trump's victory because he just liked the stadium. People understand how crony capitalism, crony corruption works. They knew that he was going to get his money, you know, just like the people who do the stadium going to get their money. Tesla AC counts for nearly half of the market capitalization of all car makers, all car makers, I mean even little obscure ones in foreign countries that you, as an American have never heard of. I've never heard of them. Its valuation surpasses the combined value of the next twenty nine auto makers, and yet when you look at the number of cars that they're shipping, it's a fraction of what Toyota sells. For example, Tesla's massive market cap is not reflected in its production numbers. In twenty twenty three, Tesla sold one point eight million vehicles. Well, Toyota sold eleven point two million, and yet the market cap between these two Tesla one point four trillion and Toyota two hundred and thirty one billion. So Tesla's stock is valued six times higher than Toyota, even though Toyota sold six times more vehicles than Tesla did. It's all about expectation. We'll talk about a bubble mindset, but it's not even really about the bubble. Isn't that the people, Oh, they've got some secret sauce and they've got the wave of the future. No, it is about the fact that people are betting on Elon Musk, owning Trump and getting whatever he wants from the Trump administration. You know, the market is telling you. You know what we all see there. Investors believe musk close relationship with Trump, along with his growing role in government, will serve as a powerful catalyst for TESLA. They're betting on corruption, folks, because corruption in the district of corruption is a sure thing. Why is it that everybody spends so much money on these election campaigns, Well, that's because that's where all the money is. Right, You're going to go rob a bank. Why do you rob banks? Well, that's where all the money is. Well, why do you participate? And why do you give all this money to politicians? Because that's where all the money is. And I can get a thousand times more money back by buying a politician KWD sixty eight. Cyber trucks will make great dumpsters when they die. They already look like a dumpster, don't they. It's just the most I mean, when you look at that, I just don't understand the mania over it. It's one of the worst looking childish things I've ever seen. The cyber truck soilent goy. I predict this this ev crap continues, America will resemble Cuba that's right. With everybody driving thirty to forty year old cars. That's right. And unfortunately in Cuba they're more colorful. If we freeze it at the early two thousands and everything, everything's going to be varying shades of gray, you know, white, black bearing shades of gray, and occasionally a red car. But it's it's not going to be the colorful stuff that you see in Cuba from the nineteen fifties. Kowalamo says, don't see how night drove a Miata in Austin with all the four by fours. It was an interesting experience. Yeah, you're taking your life in your hand.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Every time I would go anywhere, I'm looking at the underside of other cars. You drive very defensively, and that's that's how you drive. Must have been driving like speed racers, zipping around like frogger. Yeah, that's right. Definitely in the mornings when I would go to work. That was that was the only silver lining about the so called pandemic was that people got off the roads even and I was driving around with the top down and and it was kind of a strange sense of deja vu that I got naft for a while I thought, why is it, why does this seem so familiar in a different way? And I thought about it, It's like it's because the traffic density is what I was used to driving in Tampa, you know, fifty sixty years earlier, and uh so fifty years early. Not quite that old, I guess, but anyway, and it was really nice, especially at four am in the morning, because the cops definitely were not out giving tickets at that point in time. Soylent Gooy says, give me a nineteen eighty three Toyota pickup and I'll make it last fifty years. That's right, especially if it's a highlux that Eric Peters had talked about many times in on top Gear. That was one of their episodes. They took a Toyota high Lox, which we were never allowed to have here in the US, and they did everything they could to destroy this thing, and it just kept running. I mean, finally, I think they destroyed it by driving it into the sea, you know, and then they put it up in the studio their top Gear if you remember that. But yeah, the legendary Toyota Highlux. The diesel version was even even better, but we're not allowed to have that here, and you know, all that diesel stuff that was happening, that was that was a design by the EPA. And when we were in North Carolina right there and Research Triangle Park, they had a big EPA facility there and it was what was his name's got junk Science and he found Steve molloy found that they were just kind of came across it looking at some of their papers and he saw that some people had to be taken to the hospital. Looks at what is this about? And he found that they were looking for people who had respiratory and heart issues. They exposed them the high levels of diesel particulates. I mean they literally hooked them up to the tailpipe. They did filter out the carbon monoxide, so they didn't kill them straight off, but they were looking to get these people sick so that they could increase the restrictions on diesel and on fireplaces that they want to ban fireplaces and barbecue grills and everything. And that was back in twenty twelve and they're still working on that. And what they were doing was they were exposing people to seventy two times the EPA limit. And as that was all happening, you had Obama's EPA had Lisa Jackson saying, we're not talking about people getting sick, We're talking about people dying. And more people are dying from fine particulate matter than from cancer and heart disease. See, they tell the same lies, whether they're talking about climate or whether they're talking about COVID. It's always the same lives. That's why, you know, when all this stuff was happening in the spring of twenty twenty, and I walk out one day as I'm finished and I'm going home, and it was in the afternoon, and Mike Adams was on and he was reading the latest propaganda from the CDC and reading it not to debunk it, but telling people, look at this, look at how bad this is. The CDC says more people are dying from COVID than from heart disease and cancer. And it's like, come on, you know better than that. You're better than that. You should be better than that than the light of people about that kind of stuff. Dustin Helm, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that MAGA made. One says when the electric like Tesla and GM and now Ford are subsidized by our tax money, the only way the others will survive will be to merge. Well, that's the other part of it, you know, talking about the connection of Nissan here, our Rhino governor here in Tennessee, Bill Lee, heavily subsidized Ford in terms of putting batteries and electric car thing. And now you know, I don't know what happens to that, because they've announced that they're cutting back significantly because it's bankrupting Ford. If they're going to continue down this road to electrification, it's going to wind up being the electric chair for these for these car companies that want to sit on that KWD sixty A. Toyota has announced a basic truck supposed to sell for thirteen thousand dollars basically in old type parts, no turbo, no plastic oil pans, water pumps, iPads on the fast. It'll sell very well. I hope we're allowed to buy it here. See, that's the other thing you've got. The federal regulations is not just the emissions and from the EPA, but it's also the National Highway Traffic Safety Knits Association or bureaucracy or whatever and their safety standards. That's one of the key things is why When a lot of people come up with independent cars, they make them three wheel because if they're three wheels, then they can escape some of these safety regulations. I mean, they can still put them back in, and some of them do. But you've had several people who've not been able to get to market, really, but they still tried with the three wheel vehicles, trying to get around those safety requirements. Am Sellers. My husband works directly with Nissan. They've been making his life a living hell. The last few weeks. They are complete more. Yeah, that's interesting, don't frag me. Bro says owning a car at a young age for the masses is very Americana experience that many do not understand. That's right, Bolly, I tell you it was the type of thing talking about Christmas and I think back to a bicycle I get for Christmas. But it was really in my mind it was just you know, training wheels for a car. That bicycle got me a larger range. And of course I guess today you know, the got to keep the kids in the house or they call CPS on you, right, But I mean I arranged all over the place on my bicycle and I just couldn't wait for the day that I could get a car, and so I started plotting how I was going to get a motorcycle because I could get that at an earlier age and for less money than I could get a car. But my parents weren't having that, so I had to wait until I got older to get a risky two seater sports car. MAGA made ones this Honda is going hydrogen. Well, there you go. I mean, but see that's the other part of it. The governments don't want hydrogen, and it's still it's got a lot of issues with the development. But so the electric battery car got a lot of issues. All these things have issues, but hydrogen doesn't give them what they want, and that is to have you tethered to a grid, a control grid, a power grid. That's why they keep pushing for the battery stuff. I mean, there's a lot of different things that they could do. They could do hydrogen, they could do fuel cells or whatever. You can make zero emission cars in a lot of different ways, but the governments want you on the grid. As they're taking the grid down, the EPA is taking down the power plants. Right. Overture says, Now the cars are not only boring, but they bark orders at you. I hate that, Yeah, I hate that. When we moved here, we got a we rented a truck and setting up really high and the thing's really wide. I mean, you talk about the strange experience going from a meada to moving truck that was moving that I was driving, and if it would get even close to the and when it wasn't a car coming, I would get kind of close to the center line and it would constantly is barking at me and jerking the steering wheel. It's like, what is this thing? So I go? If you can't go, if you can't work on it at home, it probably sucks. Atomic dog hont has been sinking as well. Their car is becoming unreliable. The cannabis Kinnoisseur says, you can't even change the oil in the new vehicles.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Wow? Not surprising, I guess, don't frag me Bro says all car and truck makers are being purposely destroyed because you will own nothing. That's right. That's what it's really about. It's about taking down the economy, taking down our industry. And again it comes back to the Paris Climate Court as well. That is very important, which is that is the ultimate goal. When we see things like Volkswagen going bankrupt, that is penultimate right. They want that to happen, But their ultimate goal is to take down all manufacturing and to take down our society Naburu twenty twenty nine. The fastest and easiest way to force those who can afford them drivers into evs is to monopolize multiple combustion vehicle manufacturers and only one choice for the buyer. Yeah, they're all consolidating. That is also another sign of a dying industry Ephesian six twelve. EV push designed to topple the car industry, isn't it yep, Tom mcdog, I can see in twenty years will be no longer car ownership, just robotaxis. It'll start out cheap and within a few years it'll cost a fortune. This is what Elon Musk is saying. I mean, he's actually said that you won't be driving cars in a couple of years. You're not going to be driving cars. You'll be paying Elon Musk. This guy is such a megalomaniac. Isn't it amazing how maga people cannot see it, can't see it at all. Truly is amazing. Carlomos says Toyota is merging on products of BMW and Portie. Toyota will rule the world hydrogen and battery. Octo spook. There isn't a car left on the market which inspires me to want it. I think that's the real plan. Have only cars and vehicles available which nobody wants. I feel the same way. Well, to look at it a Syrian girl, we need to deregulate and lower taxes on we the people, as well as industries in order to make the USA constitutional republic again. I agree. I agree. Well, let's we're going to take a quick break and we come back. We're going to talk about an insane decision out of the Montana Supreme Court. And well before we got a couple more comments here about the tech iq micro Dot says, how do you all too much Big Brother mandated tech built into today's cars? I would not want any car with so much remote tracking and operations, parameters and recording ability. And Fed's can shut you off, all right, they can kill the car. They can also shut off the power to everybody. Don't frag me. Bro says their game plan is old and predictable crash the economy, implement austerity and rationing, and offer war as a solution. That's right. So when you come back, we're going to take a look at this Montana Supreme Court decision, which is truly insane. We'll be right back.
Speaker 9: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidnightshow dot com, and David is giving a ten percent discount to listeners from now until twenty twenty five. At that price, you should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various galas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Well, I got one more thing I want to talk about with the climate nonsense before I get into Festivus. And it's kind of interesting to see what is going on with Ran Paul's report about waste that does this time of year. This is the Supreme Court of Montana. There were sixteen kids, children who sued. They filed a lawsuit against the state of Montana, and they claimed they had suffered stress because of environmental issues. I guess this is the how dare you lawsuit from Greta. Greta would be so proud of this, and Greta would be so proud of the insanity of this radical Supreme court. You talk about how only thirty five percent of the people trust the judiciary, this is exhibit A. They're completely out of touch. Most of these judges are political appointees. They're not even they don't stand for election. They're unaccountable, unelected for the majority of them. I don't know about the Montana Supreme Court, but the Montana Supreme Court says that the kids, yes, indeed, suffered environmental stress, and so they are going to make it expensive and impossible for adults to be able to get power because of that, The Montana Supreme Court sided with the sixteen kids who filed a suit in twenty twenty claiming climate changed caused them severe stress and anxiety. Grow up, Grow up. This thing should not have even been heard. And yet it's even worse. It's nearly a unanimous decision. The Montana Supreme Court sided with the kids six to one, six to one. They're rejected the state's argument the greenhouse gases released from Montana fossil fuel projects are minuscule on a global scale. That's right, because there's no IQ test for a judge eser, No, this is wanton ignorance. As a matter of fact, sense over eighty percent of the minerals needed for batteries or mind and refined and China, China is building coal power plants all over the places we talk about, and it's less than one half of one percent by their own standards. Again, when we talk about things and we talk about the imaginary CO two problem, where we talk about the imaginary virus problem, even if you look at it within their paradigm, none of this stuff holds up to scrutiny, even if you say that we're going to focus on global carbon dioxide emissions, that even if you say carbon dioxide is a problem and it's not, it's necessary for life, and carbon dioxide by their measurements, has gone up, but the temperature has not gone up. Michael Mann was wrong, seriously wrong about all of this stuff. That's one of these These models are busted. Their predictions are busted. But even if you go with the carbon dioxide emissions, Montana provides one half of one percent, So forget about it, kids, it's not an issue. And the judges, though, said well, we don't care if it's minuscule on a global scale. This is political activism writ large. There's no practical purpose for this, and they don't care. They're trying to set up a precedent, hoping that other courts will jump in with him and we'll all go down the Greta Thunberg road. They have a Republican governor there, Greg Gianforte, who said the state's still reviewing the decision, but warned of quote perpetual lawsuits that will waste taxpayer dollars and drive up energy bills, a law that he signed last year said environmental reviews may not consider climate impacts unless the federal government makes carbon dioxide a regulated pollutant. It's not a pollutant. But they say, well, unless the federal government says that it's a pollutant, you can't regulate something it's not a pollutean. The Montana Supreme Court threw that out, said that law is unconstitutional and we're going to side with the kids. So again, it's not a pllutant. It is necessary for life. So on December the fifth, the writer of this on zero Hedhead, I asked, dear Elon Musk, you're worth three hundred and thirty three billion boys, and about a five hundred billion. Now, why are you poisoning Austin's water?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh? You want to talk about somebody that's concerned about the environment. You know, that's where he made his money with the Green Grift, and we talk about poisoning Austin's water. What he's talking about here, this is close to where we used to live, just outside of Austin, and we didn't realize it until we moved away. Until God has provided and blessed us so much that I'm not working for Alex and I'm not living next door to Elon Musk's polluting factories. He decided that he was just going to dump untreated water. He's got Boring is there, and he's also got another one of his companies. Two companies are headquartered there. And there were regulations for how he was supposed to do the road cuts, there were regulations about what he was supposed to do with water, and just said, mencare, now I'm going to do it this way. And so the Apartment Transportation and of course the County of Water people, they came after him. They fined him. It's like, I don't care. Just pay the fines. I don't care. It's nothing to him, nothing to him. Yeah. Again, this is a guy when he you know, back when his when his net worth was half of what it is today. I said, you compare his net worth with what the average Americans net worth is and his one hundred million dollar contribution that he was talking about at the time. Of course it wound up being more than that, but it one hundred million dollar contribution was like one hundred dollars from you or I from middle class Americans. And so when you look, that's one hundred million dollars is nothing to him. He doesn't care about the fines that they would enact on him in the county, and they don't care what the state is going to hit him with in terms of the roads. He just does whatever he wants. So this person says, so, Dearry Lawn Musk, why are you poisoning Austin's water? He says, Musk is not a champion of the environment. Tesla is a massive polluter. And they were just like a couple of miles down the road from where we lived. I didn't even know it until I saw articles about him setting up all this stuff.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait a minute, that's over there. He started that, I guess about nine months before we left, and I wasn't aware of it. I was too busy with a show. I didn't even go down that road anymore. Wasn't commuting November twenty first, twenty fourteen, trying to put export curbs on minerals that the UN needs for weapons and technology, and a warning shot to the Trump administration. And that was November the twenty first. By December, IID they didn't put limits on it. They just said complete ban on rare earth minerals used by US technology companies and the military. I mean, we look at some of these rare earth minerals. It's one of the things that lets them make super powerful magnets that are very lightweight. You know, people using headphones and a lot of other things. That's so many different technological uses for this. But they have cornered the market on the rare earth minerals. But what nobody talks about is the fact that they've been given a monopoly on cheap available energy with a pairs climate a cord. I keep coming back to that. That is a central problem. More dependents on China, more pollution for their effort, and the only byproduct of natural gas would be carbon dioxide and water, but not allowed to have that. We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a.
Speaker 10: Christmas Night album. You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine. There's right in the second flour there say.
Speaker 11: What'd you wish, George.
Speaker 10: Well, not just one wish your little hat flog first, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot Com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are you gonna throw it on?
Speaker 3: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Hello girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 3: Can't you come?
Speaker 10: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and is all new I'll be home for Christmas?
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 10: You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasshole around and pull it down.
Speaker 11: I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 1: Well before we get into Festivus, and we've got some amazing stuff that Ram Paul has found and well it's interesting and is disgusting at the same time. But I want to thank people who These are the checks that came in the third week of December, and the person at the top of the list is Marty, who did the matching funds. He also sent us a check and this is not the matching funds, this is Marty, So thank you very much. Marty. Do appreciate that, and yesterday was a very big day for us because of that and because of these checks coming in. Christopher M. Felicia, M Helen T, Lisa, Kay, Joshua, B. Super Fae and Brandon, thank you very much. Good to see you there. And they sent a card and let me cover up. Let's see is this is a chicken taking a nap on Brandon's shoulder there. Karen loved that because he is so busy with chickens this year. It's amazing how busy she has with chickens. Tom and Nancy long term supporters, thank you so much for your generosity. And again they are homeschooling their kids. And they sent me what Abby and Sammy drew. They drew a picture for us here and a Christmas tree here. Thank you Abby and Sammy very much. And thank you Tom and Nancy, Jackie and Fred. I have a joke from Fred says, what did Santa's sleigh cost? Nothing? It was on the house and JR. Fabrications. Thank you so much. That was very kind, a real blessing. Thank you, Marilyn B. All of you, Marilynd B, Christopher P. Mike C, mary N Stacy and Fred pe and missus barb g thank you all of you. As a matter of fact, this is from Maryland B who says it's time for a fancy meal at a fancy restaurant with your lovely wife. Cash this silver dollar in and get going along with your stash. Thank you very much. And so it's been a real blessing to us all. And thank you so much all of you. I mean, we were thanks for gott to really slow start this month, but again with the mail that came in as well as the matching funds yesterday that Marty did, we got up to just a little over seven eighths, So thank you so much for doing that. And like I said at the beginning of the program, I was getting worried because not doing that many more live broadcasts. We'll probably do this as a rebroadcast to mark since a lot of people didn't think that we're going to be live today and I didn't tell people about it. I've gotten really slack about social media because I've been so highly shadow band there. I don't communicate things that well. But so tomorrow beew this program rebroadcast. On Thursday, we'll have a best of interviews and on Friday guard Goldsmith is going to be doing the show live next week. I will do New Year's Eve, but we're going to take off on New Year's Day Thursday. Tony will be Tony Ardbin would be joining us on Thursday. You'll be coming back. So let's talk a little bit about festival. This is Ram Paul. He does this every year and of course, if you remember, Festivus was a made up holiday from the Seinfeld Show. And he says, US government spending millions of dollars and one of the things that they're doing wasting is experiments torturing cats. Torturing cats, Ran Paul highlighted over trillion dollars in governmental waste. And of course they do not just torture cats. They also torture puppies. And I find that to be far more disturbing. The amount of money that they're wasting, that is far more disturbing. Do you realize that when we talk about serial killers and psychopaths and everything, most of them began by torturing small animals when they're children or when they're teens, and then they move on from that to killing people. And isn't it interesting that it is the Department of Defense and Aid where Fauci worked. The nih and plays like that are torturing puppies and torturing cats, and they have already moved on to killing us. These people are psychopaths. Psychopaths do this kind of stuff. I mean, would it be if we had the Nazis Joseph Mingola right, well, you know we got their report from me. He's out there torturing people and small children. But hey, he's not spending too much money. Okay, well that's good. We want efficient government, right, do we really? Is it just about making the trains run on time or does it matter where the trains are headed? Is it just about doing it efficiently? Or is torture wrong? So, according to the report, the Department of Defense spent ten point eight million dollars on what it describes as a quote Orwellian cat experience experiment. That was an experience for the cats. And this was done by DARPA. DARPA the people that are doing all kinds of occultic abuses of technology. Everything that DARPA does, it's just disgusting. And who do they work with the University of Pittsburgh. Does that ring a bell? That was where Fauci sent the baby parts of the babies that were murdered, murdered for hire. And again, Republicans don't want to go near this. Ram Paul's not going to mention it. And the Republicans, even Trump, who didn't know how to handle abortion, he was so upset that the Supreme Court finally he noticed that we have a tenth Amendment and they don't have the power to decide abortion laws. But he didn't know what to do. And I said, well, look, you had La La Harris, your opponent persecuted, not just prosecuted, but persecuted. The guy who exposed this murder for him planned parent had. Why don't you focus on that. That'd be the perfect way to define her. You want to talk about weaponization of the government, you want to talk about out of control prosecutions that are persecution. That was it right there, and do it on the issue that she wanted to build her campaign on. Of course, he you know, they selected him anyway, but if he wanted to defend against abortion, that was the gift right there, and they knew it. He even has promoted into his cabinet the lawyer for David de Leiden and the Center for Medical Progress Harmeat Dylan. He actually promoted her, she was defending him, so that was something. But anyway, the parts that fauci was buying, again it was not DARPA, but it was fauci I was working with planned parented murder babies and send the parts to the University of Pittsburgh and to use that to create humanize mice. And we found that because of the prosecution by La La hilarious that would not have been known if they hadn't prosecuted David de Lighton. But it came to light and no GOP politicians will talk about it, none of them, and the MAGA media won't talk about it either. But this experiment by DARPA, and maybe who knows, maybe Fauciu was part of this as well. The guy was making twice as much money as he was legally allowed to make, so I don't know. Maybe he's working, as I've said before, for DARPA. Maybe he's pulling a salary from DARPA as well as from NIAID. Anyway, this experiment by DARPA in the University of Pittsburgh involved slicing the back of male cats, exposing their spinal cords. But it gets worse. Researchers then used electrodes, which fired off electric shocks while the incision was still open to make the cats have an erection. This is beyond the money. These are sick psychopaths. Sick psychopaths. Fauci is a psychopath. DARPA is filled with psychopaths and a cultic and these people are seriously into the occult, a lot of them in the Pentagon, DARPA elsewhere. The horror doesn't end there, however. The cats were then subjected to even more electric shocks, sometimes up to ten minutes at a time, before having their spinal cords severed to paralyze their lower bodies, and for good measure, the shocks continued for another ten minutes, all in the name of science. Sounds like Fauci, doesn't it. And another shocking DARPA funded experiment. They attached electrodes to cats spinal cords and inserted condom balloons into their colons and marbles into their rectums. The objective was to force these poor animals to defecate the marbles via electric shock. Now why are they doing some of this? I mean, I don't know why DARPA is doing this, but if you look as I did at the beginning when I was trying to do some research on Montefflower, where's this guy doing?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: He was going around doing these dog and pony shows, and they were saying, well, the future is not pharmaceuticals. The future is electroceuticals. How they can affect your body with electronics. That may be what Tharpe is actually looking for. You might ask yourself, what does this have to do with defense, Well, the Pentagon is not about defending us, and they're looking at ways that they can attack us. They're looking at ways to do dark, occultic stuff. It's what they're focused on all the time. Your hard earned money, says Rampaul, nearly eleven million of it was spent on experiments. It would be more at home in a dystopian novel than the real world. A gram reminder that when left unchecked, government spending can drift into this, folks. It's not about the checks, it's not about the spending. It's not about the cash. It's not about the money. It's about the psychopathic mind of these murderers. They are like serial killers, cruel experiments. Fatue was involved in them as well as the US Department of Agriculture. These people are willing to kill us. They're willing to starve us. That's what the USDA is trying to do, trying to ban local production of food. They want the monopoly on food, working with their big agri people, just like they work with Fattue works with big pharmaceutical companies. Two point two four million on experiments Cornell University experiments to study whether felines can contract and transmit COVID nineteen. Hey, why didn't you use the bioweapon Trump shot on them? The NIH spent one and a half million dollars training female kittens to submit and then torturing them by strapping them to spinning and tilting hydraulic table. The goal was to cause motion sickness. They also shine bright lights in their eyes, and they got an injection of copper sulfate to make them puke. It sounds like clockwork, Orange, It's like clockwork cats. I guess you know NIH did this. Francis Collins, you know, the evolutionary Christian. The purpose of these experiments is to study how different species, such as cats and monkeys, respond to motion sickness. Why why would you care about that? Why would we need to know that again, this is all Nazi science. It's not about the money, it's about the perversion and the psychopath Millions were also spent on the Paraguay and border, even though they don't want to do anything to secure our border. As Congress spends its spends to reward its favored pet projects, says Rampau, well he's not meaning that by these pet projects of torturing cats and puppies. We got ghost towns on the government's dime. Ten billion dollars in maintaining and leasing and furnishing almost entirely empty buildings because they've told the workers you don't need to come into work anymore, but we're going to keep the buildings going anyway. A man who stole eight million dollars in COVID nineteen relief funds to buy an island and so forth a rand. You need to take a look at Pelosi. She made a lot more than that and just one of her businesses from fraudulent use of this stuff. Here. Actually she did it legally because she knows how to write the laws and she complies with the loss, but it was still criminal. The Department of the Interior spent twelve million dollars on a Las Vegas pickleball complex. The Department of Energy spent fifteen and a half billion dollars to push Americans towards electric vehicles that they don't want. Yeah, let me see that all the time. The Department of State wasted three hundred and thirty thousand dollars to fund censorship of non No, they didn't waste it. They got exactly what they wanted. They wanted the censorship, and they got it, and Mike Johnson, Speaker, Mike Johnson wanted that all to continue. They Department of State again four point eight million dollars on influencers for foreign policy. This is the kind of stuff that they did also with their pandemic. The Department of State again three million dollars for girl centered climate action in Brazil the Paraguayan border two point one million, And that was also from the Department State. You might want to get rid of the Department of State. They used to talk about the swamp. I think that really kind of came from the Department of State. They used to call it foggy bottom, you know, And because most of that area was kind of a swamp to start with. HHS spent four hundred, nineteen thousand dollars to determine if lonely rats seek cocaine more than happy rats. And then this one seven million dollars on various magical projects. And this doesn't even include the black site fundings and stuff like stubleminded with you know, they parodied it with the men who steric goats and stuff. He was doing remote viewing and projection, he thought, and all the rest of the sec cultic stuff. Yeah, the pentagram where the Department of Defense is the Department of State again, thirty two thousand dollars for break dancing, Give me a break. The National Endowment for Arts awarded the Bearded Ladies Cabaret a ten thousand dollars grant to support a cabaret show on ice skates focusing on climate change. Well, of course, what a deal. I mean, you got look at how many things boxes you've checked. There, You got Bearded Ladies, you a cabaret show and climate change. That's a deal, all that for only ten thousand dollars. Look, most of these things are silly and corrupt, but many of them, especially the big ones, are just simply evil, simply evil. When you look at the magic stuff The only detail that was in this was that the National Endowment for the Humanities teamed up with the University of North Carolina, Charlotte to put up a podcast, Magic in the United States for only three hundred and eighty eight thousand dollars. Each episode promises to take us on a historical roller coaster through spells, superstitions, magico religious movements of America's history. And you know, the Department of Defense is focused on this and has been. I remember a few years ago before everything got into the dei insanity that it is in now, they were pushing covens and stuff like that at the Air Force Academy and coming back and hitting the Christians that were there. The Department of Defense spent six point two million dollars on a Magic City Discovery Center. But these people are heavily into the occult. I mean, while Musk says the FED is absurdly overstaffed, well, I think they kind of lost the plot. You know, it's not just the Federal Reserve having too many people. The Federal Reserve should not even exist. Do you really want to make government more efficiency? This is the problem that I have with all this stuff. You know, I remember a year, they've had citizens against government waste and all the rest of the stuff, and it's like, okay, so you know, what is the government supposed to do? If we just kept the government to the size of the constitution. As I said, one of the one of the tags that we use, let's make government small enough to fit in the constitution. And if we did that, we wouldn't have these big deficits virtually all the stuff, just like I was going over, there's no authority for them to do any of that stuff, not on the constitution. So one person that it'd be interesting to see how AI is being used for automation and for more advanced things. Look, do you want a government that is efficient when it is focused on enslaving us in a police surveillance state? Do you want them to do that efficiently? Of course they could do it with artificial intelligence. The IRS is working on an army of IRS agents and you know AI and all the rest of this staff. Eighty billion dollars for the IRS. Did that make the list of Festivus No?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Ram Paul would say that that is necessary. Mike Johnson would say that's necessary. Donald Trump will say that's necessary. Nobody's talking about that. Musk isn't talking about that. As a matter of fact, he's making startling AI predictions. Yeah, efficiency from the standpoint of a transhumanist, psychopath technocrat is not the kind of efficiency that I want to see. Is increasingly likely. He says that AI will superset the intelligence of any single human by the end of twenty twenty five, and maybe all humans by twenty twenty seven or twenty twenty eight. Well, I guess the question is, you know what is intelligence? This year, Musk's Xai launched Colossus. Colossus boasts one hundred thousand liquid cooled h one hundred graphics processing units, the chips provided by in Video, which places x Ai well ahead of its competitors, including those from Open Ai. Let's talk about this though. As I said before about his obsession with X and the X club that goes back to Victorian times. Really look at the title that he has for his AI calls it Colossus. Do you remember the nineteen seventy film Colossus. The Foreben Project was the subtitle that was according to Wikipedia, that was that was based on a nineteen sixty six novel. In the nineteen seventy they made the movie about it. It was in the movie a defense project kind of artificial intelligence that takes total control of the world for the good of humankind. And even its creator, doctor Foreman, who ordered it to stop, couldn't stop it. And so you know when we look at that now, Elon Musk wants to call his project Colossus, referring back to that. As I said, before you look at the X Club, you know the guy who founded it, the grandfather of Aldus Huxley Brave New World, the grandfather of Julian Huxley who coined the term transhumanism. Thomas Huxley was there working with all these guys pushing the theory of evolution. Nine elitists that were there. When we look at Elon Musk, it's just the signs are all there. You know, his dressing up in a Baphomet costume with an upside down on it and all the rest of the Baphomet symbol on the chest, and that his handle there on Twitter for over a year. It's all about technocratic tyranny that he's pushing. And it's the kind of stuff that we have seen from these people that were always you know, right next to the President, not president, but right next to him people like Kissinger, people like it's a big new Brazenski, Mika Brazenski's father who back in the nineteen seventies talked about the coming technocratic age. That's what he called it. Technocratic people like Kissinger, people like Brazenski, people like Musk, not even you know, natural born American citizens, but they wind up being the person who runs the administration. Right, Kissinger and Brazenski ran Nixon and Carter, and it remains to be seen. You know, Trump's ego is out there on display. He's already thrown some shade at Musk. Well he'll never be president or whatever. But I think the money is going to talk. We'll see. Why is Groc attacking elon Musk and free speech because that's his project. This is from MRCTV Again Groc, another sci fi meme, another metaphor with that x' zone AI is disparaging the platform's owner for following free speech on X. So question is will Musk shadow ban it? He does?
Speaker 6: Me? Uh?
Speaker 1: Grock, the artificial intelligence of X attacked Musk and blamed him for alledged quote racial slurs on X. This is from MRCTV. Groc claimed that after Musk's acquisition of the platform quote, there was a noted increase in racial slurs on the platform, indicating a significant spike which was perceived as a direct result of his policies or his lack of moderation unquote. After MRC researchers tested how it would rest comond questions about Musk and about false claims of racism without qualification, Groc listed several other false or selectively characterized accusations against Musk, including claims that he's endorsed racist conspiracy theories, or that his willingness to call out a Scottish official for racism somehow makes him racist. And of course this is what he says, is going to be smarter than all of us. Well, if we ask something this stupid, and if we ask a machine for advice, and if we follow that advice like it was real, then I guess he's right. I guess we are stupid. So don't be stupid. Garbage in, garbage out. And that's what we're talking about here. We're talking about how it's been trained and what the inputs are. Now, what MRC is saying is they believe that it's left behind left wing people who are training Grok. They said, the sources of the media outlets that GROC sites all have a left wing bias. So evidently what GROC is focused on as a source of information our CNN, The Guardian, Mother Jones, BBC, NBC, the New York Times. So the way that you train your artificial intelligence is the way that you train your children as well. Right, and just think about this, right, If it's trained on this, garbage is going to garbage in from CNN and BBC, garbage out. And if you have schools train your children, you're going to wind up with the same kind of stuff. You need to train your kids. You need to train your children in the way they should go, and when they're old, they will not depart from it. That's a promise from God that you can hang your hat on, and that is your job as a parent. Elon Musk outsowed the training of his AI to some people who've got an agenda, and they turned his AI against him. And if you outsource the training of your kids to people who've got a leftist, transgender, transhumanist agenda, they will turn your kids against you as well. So an MRC study published in August reveal that, according to Grock's own data, x's algorithm suppressed the accounts of right leaning media sites while boosting the accounts of left leaning legacy sites. Well. As Luigi would say, that is my lived experience. Finally have at Flix where they can use that stupid expression. Telegram is turning profitable for the first time, says the owner. It's been very successful year for Telegram, he said. We've turned a profit for the first time in three years of being monetized. I said, the number of premium subscribers tripled in twenty twenty four, exceeding twelve million. And I want to thank Ryan who has taken this on never we didn't ask him to do He just did it voluntarily, and he's put up a Telegram channel because I'm very reluctant to commit to these new social media platforms, and I really didn't Grock. Let's just say what Telegram was about. You know, it's a different kind of pair paradigm, and I didn't understand it. So I really do appreciate him doing that. We need to look into that and do some more of that. Certainly we need to do more with Substack, and hopefully this next year we're going to focus more on places I go to Twitter out of habit. You know, it's something I understood, It's something that I had a lot of success with. I mean, we got up to one hundred and fifty thousand about I guess it is about eight years ago, and then it got clipped and frozen. I'm like in a stat of suspended animation on Twitter, and I still go through the motions of putting stuff up there. But just like today, you know, I could have communicated with every riding and said, hey, it's going to be a live show, but I don't do it because I just don't feel like I get any engagement there. And even on gab where I've got like three hundred and thirty thousand followers, I don't do much to engage just put stuff up there, and it's a different kind of engagement there than it is a Twitter and Telegram is something completely different. So I really to appreciate it. Ryan, thank you for doing that. And we need to be more focused on places where there is not censorship, and I think that's the case there Rumble. By the way, now this is kind of interesting because Rumble is getting nearly a billion dollars in strategic investment seven hundred and seventy five million dollars in strategic investment. Rumble's CEO Chris Pavlovski said that Tether Quote approached us about a month ago and expressing that they wanted to buy as much of Rumble as they could. Well, hey, look, if you got new only a billion dollars, maybe you can afford to pay me some of the many months that you're behind. I mean, it's just amazing. It makes me so angry to see this and to see what they're doing. I mean, they don't issue checks on a regular basis like other platforms do. Instead, we've got several months and we cannot get in spite of calls to them all the time. And I've had it with him just about with Rumble because they will not send the money that you have sent me. That's amazing to see that. And yet here they are working with Tether And you know what's behind all this stuff is Lucky Lutnick. Lucky Lutnick, the guy who is Trump's commerce secretary. Just like the first time he had a commerce secretary who was part of the Rothschild Banker cartel, this time Lucky Lutnick lucky because he just happened to not show up on nine to eleven while everybody that worked for him died. He now has Canter Fitzgerald and Tether and a major operator intell and so the transaction is going to close the first quarter twenty twenty five. Canter Fitzgerald acted as the transactions placement agent and the dealer manager. And zero Hedge doesn't connect this to Lutnick. Do they not know? I mean, they've reported that Lucky Loutnick owns Canter Fitzgerald, or maybe they just don't want to draw the connections there for you, I don't know. Gotta support Trump, That's what this is all really about. Let me get to some of your comments there. Sprumford, my beloved but very dumb sister is still playing the COVID game. She told me she has COVID again. So sorry, Brian deb McCartney. This is Brian. I've seen a car that a guy retrofitted to use vegetable oil to run. A diesel car can go a long way and it is cheap to fuel. As a matter of fact, we bought a Mercedes Diesel to do exactly that in the mid two thousands. It was about a ten or twelve year old car ran great and we were going to do it to it, but it was such a nice car. We looked at it and there, you know, there was a lot of people. They called them greasels at the time. But the real issue was not, you know, undertaking the project or not. The real issue was that you could get it at the time from restaurants and you can get it pretty cheap. That a lot of them were giving it away. If you would show up and say, hey, I'll take your waist grease, and I won't charge you for it, right, I'll take it for free. Because they're paying people to take it away. Enough people started doing it that they realized they had something there. So then they started charging people and you had to take everything. You had to take everything they had, and it was it was kind of interesting. The the grease that was there would have a would freeze and become solid before the diesel would and so you'd usually would have a tank of diesel, and you have a tank, so you get it primed and then you'd switch it over to the diesel stuff. But what was interesting I thought was people said, when they're driving and they flip it over to the oil, the vegetable oil, they said, smells like French fries, and said, I find myself stomping at McDonald's all the time just the suggestion of it. Eric, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that. Anatomic dog. Thank you. I told you a couple of years ago. He says that you make me a better man. God has decided to use you in a very special way. God bless you and your growing family. Well, thank you. That is so kind. Thank you to borrow. Twenty twenty nine. Before the Muskrat bought Twitter, X censorship was about forty percent. Since the purchase, X censorship is sixty percent plus. That's been my experience. Yeah, And I tweeted that out and anger one day and Matt Drudge linked to my tweet and left it up all weekend. And I said, well, there it goes. If Muskat noticed me personally, yet he's now got a personal grudge against me. And I said, I don't know about these, I said, except for a few high profile conservative accounts, I think that Twitter is much worse in terms of censorship than it was before. And so Matt Drudge, who was now on the left put that up because I'm attacking Musk. He doesn't like Musk either. And yet you know the interesting thing was I I left that tweet up, and it was up on Drudge, and it was on the weekend, and I looked to see how many retweets and stuff like that that I got, our likes or views, and the likes, the views, retweets were still down. Low Elon Musk was able to shut down not only me, but Matt Drudge. That's how the censorship is. It truly is amazing high boost. David has a PO box. Thank you for reminding me that PO box nine nine to four Kodak Tennessee three seven and seven sixty four this po box nine nine four, thank you for reminding me. Karen has been telling me you need to talk tell people about the p O box, waking gooprof. I guess waking up Ralph? Okay, waking up Ralph. I'm awake now. If it wasn't capitalized there to help me figure that out, Waking up Ralph, I would not participate in anything rumble if it was not for David Knight or Ryan Christian. Well, thank you very much. I appreciate that We're gonna take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show and now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: That's right, boys and girls, there's a post election sale on silver and gold. Trump vieuphoria has caused a dip in silver and gold.
Speaker 8: It's time to buy some medals with vietnalls before they come to there. Since is go to David Knight dot go to get in touch with the wise.
Speaker 4: Wolf himself, Tony Hardbern. He knows where to look to find silver and gold.
Speaker 1: Yuk fiat, yuck fiat. Well, you know, we had a couple of Christmas songs there. We're going to go a little bit looser today, I guess because Christmas show. But let's talk a little bit about money. Let's talk about the Santa Rally and bitcoin. Bitcoin investors are now up a record sixty seven thousand dollars on average. This is coming from Bitcoin magazine instead according to whale Alert, where they track all transactions and they can identify it individuals. As a matter of fact, they can identify it to a particular individuals. I point out there was a billionaire who had had a transaction that was about a million dollars and one of these I don't know if it was whale Alert or another one like it, but they noticed that and they contacted him and they asked why he did such a big, big transaction. He said, I didn't do that, did I who? Somebody hacked me? A billionaire and he lost a million dollars. I can't afford to lose a million dollars anyway. According to whale Alert, the average profit per bitcoin is at an all time high of sixty seven eighty eight dollars at the time of this writing. But this in perspective, this is more than the average American salary and twenty twenty four, which is sixty two thousand dollars. But you know, since we're talking about whales, you might want to think about the fact that average is nut is going to be a bit distorted. Median is typically what people do when they talk about salaries and things, because it gets distorted by the billionaires, it gets distorted by the whales, right, that's going to pull the average up, whereas a median is not going to be distorted by one or two outliers that are really high. And look, that's fine. I'm not anti bitcoin. As a matter of fact, cash apps some people have donated some bitcoin to me. They can do that on cash app. We even have a bitcoin address up on the things. I'm not opposed to it, but I am cautious about it, not only because it can be a pump and dump, as Katherine Austin Fitz was pointing out, but also because it is moving the Overton window towards digital money, and I think that's a very dangerous thing. We can see this the Bank of International Settlement notice, and this is something I've seen of about the last six months. First they came out and they said, well, the Five Eyes countries, that's the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Five Eyes countries. Who that's their intelligence agencies that have all linked up together. And it really is the intelligence agencies that run the countries. So they linked up and they said, We're not going to focus on CBDC anymore, right, I'm going to focus on central bank digital currency. I'm not going to focus on that. And I said, well do you believe that? I said, They're going to come at you in some other way. And then we saw after Trump won, we could clearly see how he was reorganizing things to do this as a retail model. But the Bank of International Settlement has openly talked about this, and this is what I think Trump two point zero is all going to be about. It's going to be about doing a de facto CBDC model that will be brought to you by private companies. And there's already a lot of this stuff is already in place when you look at MasterCard and all the rest of these and these payment processing systems. They've decided that instead of a direct funnel attack as you were seeing with Biden and the Democrats, they're going to come around with a subtle, defacto back door way of normalizing this. The Bank of International settle is still pursuing a retail version of CBDC where your cash, your crypto, not your dollars, is held on account directly by the central banks bypassing commercial banks and making them obsolete. This is another part of it. It's not just the digital identification, the loss of privacy, the control and the programmability that they've got, but also getting rid of local banks so that everything flows to the centralized bank and they can do this through the retail stuff. This could wipe out the existing bank system worldwide and put everybody's fate in the hands of the Bank of International Settlement, the Global Bank for the global technocracy, writes Patrick Moore, who is their Technocracy News now. The article that is coming from Crypto slates of the proposed hybrid model combines central bank authority with it sector roles to optimize CBDC development and user interaction. And it'll also make a lot of money for Trump and his cronies. And that's when you look at anything that has to do with financial stuff. Every one of these guys is involved in things like stable coins and securitization issues, tokenization, all of these things. All the people around him are involved in all of this, and they're going to be the ones who are going to be profiting from it. People like Lucky Lootnik and Biden and the Democrats could never have done this because they're too anti market, and so it's necessary for them to bring Trump in because a people trust him, and you've got the conservatives the alternative media holding him up. But he can also put it out there as a market initiative and seduce people that way and not raise suspicion. Everybody will be suspicious if this is something he's being done by the Biden carteler, by Hillary Clinton Erson, but not by Trump. The Bank for International Settlement has unveiled a comprehensive framework for designing retail central bank digital currencies, emphasizing a hybrid model that integrates central bank control with private sector collaboration PPP Public private partnership. That's the way they're going to do this, and that's the whole thing with you know this, this Trump administration is coming in. Developed by the Consultative Consultative Group on Innovation and the Digital Economy, the report provides a roadmap for central banks in the Americas and globally as they explore this evolving financial tool. The hybrid approach proposed in the report enables central banks to retain governance over CBDC issuance and infrastructure while delegating user facing responsibilities to private intermedia. So you don't catch on, oh, this isn't you know, the market of the beast. This isn't the government. I'm interacting with private companies. It's a market thing right now. This is the same kind of approach that the British Empire took in India. What they decided where they put the British at the very top, and then they had this massive civil service bureaucracy that whenever anybody interfaced with it, they were interfacing not with British people, they were interfacing with fellow Indians. And so it's like, oh, okay, well this is okay, it's just you know, it's all it's all India. No, the people at the top who were running this with the Anglos that were, you know, enslaving these people with India. And so this is what they're going to They're going to have the Bank of International Settlement. They'll be the ones doing it, but they'll use these private intermediaries and you'll be interacting. You'll have a choice even you want master corner visa, but either way you do it. They're going to subtly be putting this stuff in and perhaps at some point they'll make it mandatory, you know, when a Democrat gets back in. And that's what I've been saying from the very beginning with this Trump stuff. Here's the report for the Bank of International Settlement done by this organization called the CGID. These intermediate areas would handle functions such as know your customer verification, wallet management, and transaction facilitation. This model ensures efficiency and scalability while addressing concerns about user privacy and compliance with anti money laundering regulations. They outsource the tyranny. That's all I've talked about for so long. They outsource the tyranny with social media companies, and they're going to outsource the tyranny again with these financial companies. And it's all the people around Trump. The architecture includes four core processes. Number one user enrollment, Number two CBDC issuance that is a cash in and CBDC withdrawal cash out, and then intra ledger transfers. Offline payment capabilities, a significant feature of the proposal aim to expand access to underserved and unbanked populations. According to the report, it will be programmable and there will be tokenized assets. It's a trap. It's a trap, folks. I see. This is why I'm you know, a lot of people think I'm very negative on bitcoin. Look, if you can make money on bitcoin, fine, but again, understand that it's a pump and dump. Understand that you're not in control of it, just like the stock market. You got the big guys are manipulating it. It's not just a federal reserve, but its people are actually in it. But it's also normalizing digital money. And why for these two things programmability and tokenization. Programmability is the function that allows them to determine what you can buy. How much of it can you buy? Can you buy any more food? Sorry, you've had too much meat this month? Can I buy? Can I pay for travel? No, you can't, you've had too much travel or whatever. Right? Can I get outside of my fifteen minute city zone. No, your money is only good within this area. That's all programmability. Tokenization is just think of tokenization. The simplest way to think of it is to think of the disastrous securitization of mortgages, or to take a look at how they manipulate silver and gold with paper silver and gold, these derivatives and other things that they do. These are tokenized assets. But what they have done is they've added a new aspect to these derivatives, and that is a blockchain stuff. And that's supposed to make people feel comfortable with this stuff. No, it's still securitization. As a matter of fact, black Rock, when they're working on their token, I stuff. They've even created a company called Securitize is right there in the label. Run as fast as you can away from that. The Bank of International Settlement report highlights advanced functionalities at cbdc's could bring to the financial ecosystem, including programmability, asset tokenization, and so forth. They create new financial arrangements, positioning CBDCs as foundational tools for modern economies. Whenever you see tokenization, think theft, theft. Whenever you see programmability, think about measuring what you do and prohibiting what you do what you buy. Tokenized CBDCs could simplify financial settlements by enabling atomic transactions, very small transactions, and facilitate cross border payments. They're going to sell to you. Is just this wonderful thing. And meanwhile, none of the fundamentals have changed. Everybody is really excited about Trump, and you've got this market mania, which is why bitcoin is up so much. But we talked about it the other day, said, just yesterday, I think it was one hundred and two trillion dollars worth of debt worldwide. Well, the zero hedge has one today visualizing the one hundred and fifteen trillion dollar world economy in one chart. Okay, so look, if we've got the global domestic production, I guess the gross global production, let's just not domestic. But you know, you look at the global production, the global GDP one hundred and fifteen trillion dollars, and yet the debt is one hundred and two. Yesterday, when we were talking about the debt and they were looking to see where the debt was concentrated, which countries, which regions of the world, it was, you know, China, they said, it is really increasing and it's got a debt to GDP ratio of ninety percent. The US, I think was something like one hundred and fifteen or something. Japan was the highest, it was like two hundred and fifty something. But looking at the debt to GDP ratio in terms of whether or not the country is solvent, well, when you look at this globally, if globally we have a gross production of one hundred and fifteen trillion dollars, but we one hundred and two in debt, that means that the debt to GDP ratio is eighty eight percent abount like China right now, and or the other way to look at it is that we got a net worth globally of thirteen trillion dollars. Take away all the debt from doing each year, that's thirteen trillion dollars. And that's just a couple of years of government spending. In the United States. As a matter of fact, the entire GDP of the United States is thirty trillion dollars. So you know, nearly the entire world is underwater. Where's this going to go? That's why I keep looking at gold and maybe bitcoin will be that way. But you know, who knows what's going to happen. Kit Knightley, off Guardian, says technocracy is is the great reset. He said, go ahead, play the cat trapped in a simulchrum chasing the laser pointer around the house. The biggest story of twenty twenty four will also be the biggest story of twenty twenty five. That we're perilously close to a full grown, full blown technocracy. That's Patrick Wood, editor of Technocracy News. But going back to Kit Nightly, he says, what were the important news stories of the year. Most people say something international, like the war in Ukraine, or the atrocities in Gaza, or the fall of Asad. Maybe some people will cite the elections. Tech minded people might talk about artificial intelligence. Those are big stories, sound and fury. All that signifies. But what was the most important, he says, The most important story of twenty twenty four was the Great Reset. He said, remember that, as to fined by the pen global supra national plan to tear down and then rebuild society in a quote sustainable, quote inclusive, quote fair quote secure way, it would totally accidentally eradicate civil liberties and in individual freedom for every single person on the planet. That was all raged a few years ago. You might remember it, but nobody's talking about it. Does it mean it's going to wait? No, it's still the plant, it's still happening. It's just distributed now, a compartmentalized strategy uploaded to the cloud everywhere and yet nowhere a million nanobots working on a million angles to change a million tiny rules and build a million tiny cells like the end of the usual suspect. Stand the right distance back and you can see the pattern. Last week, the UK's Chief Medical Officer, Chris Quitty recommended send taxes on unhealthy foods, recommended fifteen minute cities. Labor has already increased send taxes on sugar, salt, alcohol, tobacco. Next comes red meat, dairy and just carbon in general. Earlier this year, the UK introduced licensing for keeping chickens in your backyard. They've been smoking too. In twenty thirty five, it'll be impossible to buy a new petrol car in the UK or in the U EU, or in Canada, or in New Zealand, or in Australia, or in Mexico or in South Africa or California and eleven other US states. From that point on, your car and you will be anchored to charging points. Even better, your new car will probably have automatic drive features, speed limits, remote kill switches. This week, all of a sudden, the news tells us that wood burning stoves cause cancer. See and this was the EPA in twenty twelve. A fact guy who went to church with worked for the EPA and research trangle par And when I did that report as one of the first ones I did when I went to info Wars, he contacted me and he said, they're really upset about this and they're talking about it. And then I went on on air and I said that I said kind that I know that they're talking about this, and then calling he goes, you got me in so much trouble. But yeah, they were working out. They've been working on this now for over twelve years, telling people that your fireplace causes cancer. Wood burning stove, they say causes cancer. A ban is already being discussed. Since cole is already a no go for domestic users since twenty twenty three. There effectively goes your last chance in the UK of energy and heat independence. If they ban stoves, there will be no heating available to you that unless you are hooked up to a smart meter so you can be surveilled and controlled, unless you count burning a candle inside your plant pot. But they're coming after those too. The much publicized murder of Sarah Sharif in the UK has already been parlayed into a new bill to take away parents automatic right to homeschool their children if the state deems them to be vulnerable kids. Digital IDs are coming for everyone from everywhere. Here's a selection to secure border, to ensure election integrity in the US, and of course, to secure American jobs for Americans. That's why you got Republicans mandating e verify, or to protect children on social media in Australia or to promote efficiency in the EU, or to combat illegal immigration in the UK, to track migrant workers in Russia and in China, just because they said so. This is why the technocrats, the globalst love China so much. The EU wants to establish an asset register and biometric tracking across the borders. There's persistent and consistent talk about rationing food, water, travel, ban it, ban it, rationate, monitor it, control everyone's everything. Can you see the walls closing in? They form the universal silent agenda, that is everywhere, their bipartisan, their cross bench. These are the things unquestioned, sanctioned and I proved by both sides of every fake divide. And look, didn't we see this four years ago? Didn't you see that Trump was a part of this, a key part of it. He wasn't just you know, one of the group. He was a leader in all of this stuff. He goes to the World Economic Form, nobody calls him a turncoat. They did Brian Kemp, the governor of Georgia. They did the governor of Virginia when he went not Trump, no, no, no, not Trump. The people at the apex of the pyramid literally spend two years talking about this and telling you it's a plan, how great it's going to be. Then when it didn't take, they spent two more years pretending that they never said it, distracting you with other things like UFOs, Taylor Swift chat, GBT race baiting. They are building a prison around every single person on this planet. Well, we argue about Hunter Biden, QAnon and transgender bathrooms. The drones over New Jersey may as well be a giant jangling keychain in the sky. That's what all of it is, the elections of terrorism scandals. Elite reports it's a laser pointer. It stops the cat from playing with the things that he shouldn't play with. Kit Knightley says, today's my birthday. I'm hurtling faster than I expected or desired toward forty my birthday. Wish is a world worth living in when I get there. Well, we are not captive to these people. See, that's the thing we need to come way and I talk about all those issues that are going to talk about the drones and that type of thing, certainly because we need to put these things in perspective and so I don't just ignore them and talk about one thing from day to day. But we need to understand what the main thing is. And he's right about that. He's right about that. It still is the great resett the great taking. And you've got to be very careful about the normalization of the digital stuff again to push back against CBDC. They've moved on from that, and we have to focus over going to copy this stuff. We've got to focus on the aspects of power. That's what the founders of this country did. Yeah, they had details on things, but the power on What they did was to focus on the broader principles and to define it broadly rather than so narrowly that you know, they are able to move around that and to redefine that. And so what do we need. We need to have privacy, we need to have physical stuff, we need to have connection with other people. All of these are the things that they seek to destroy with us. And we need to understand that it's going to come from the bottom up, but it's also going to come from the very top down. Because blessing is a liberty from God, and I try liberty is a blessing from God. Liberty is a blessing from God. The founders of this country understood that and if we think that we're going to acquire this out of our own strength, are our own wisdom, We're doomed to failure. And so as we were looking at this on this Christmas, we need to understand that we need we have weapons that are powerful. We can change things with prayer. We can change this country, and we can change the world with prayer. And I'll go back to the abortion stuff. Not for a minute do I believe that Trump had anything to do with abortion being stopped. When you look at each of these individual judges, there wasn't anything that made us think that they were going to take a stand in any of this stuff. And of course the leaders of this you know, Clarence Thomas and Alito that you aldo wrote the decision. They'd been there for quite some time. They had not been able to accomplish anything, and it was a very shaky alliance that got put together. I think that it was prayer. I absolutely know that Trump did not want it. He ran from it, he opposed it when it happened. It was not to his political advantage. He's not a Christian, he's not pro life, he's not about any of these things. But there are a lot of people who are praying. And you know, when people pray, and enough people pray and they continue to ask God as we're told to do, things will change. We don't have to live our life in despair, you know. I mean, I hope Kit Knightley is not. You know, he's looking at turning forty and I hope I'm going to have I never thought I would see this stuff happen in my lifetime, and now it looks like it's going to happen, even though even if I don't live that much longer. It looks like it's going to happen. It's coming at us very very quickly. But we don't despair because we know that God holds the future in his hands, and we know that we have weapons against this that are mighty. It's the ultimate asymmetric warfare. It's Trump and Elon Musk against God. Who's going to win that? I mean, it's not even a question about that. You know. Why do these wicked men plot against us and plot our destruction? This is an age old question that has always been around. The only thing that's changed is some of the technology. You know, instead of cheriots and horses, they've got drones and hypersonic missiles. So what God is still much more powerful than that. And so you know, read the Psalms and you'll see this over and over again. What do we do about that? Well, God is in control, and he laughs in derision at the nations who think they've got this in their hands. And if you think that it's in your hands to change all this stuff, God will laugh in derision at you and at America society. This is not something that we are going to I mean, it is a big obstacle that is there. And when you see something that is that big, you know that you're only going to be able to stand against that in strength of God if you have a relationship with God. And so I'll just say, as we go out here with this monetary stuff. Interesting that State Street which is one of the big three. You know, you got black Rock, Vanguard, and State Street. They pretty much control everything, one of the three of them. State Street says gold price will not be at the mercy of the US dollar or the Fed's monetary policy in twenty twenty five. Why would they say that, Well, they would say that because it is this. Those are the things that are constantly in flux. And yet because of people's perspective. Right again, if you do just like you, if you got the wrong perspective, you think that Trump and Muscar and control when God is in control. You know, the gold has been a symbol of unchanging and eternal things. Right when you look at the gifts that were brought to Christ, Frankinson's merh and gold speaking to his immutability is not changing, not corrupting. Right, doesn't rust that type of thing, and that's why it is still there. Gold is the brightest star in twenty twenty four, Silver remains in second place as BMO Capital Markets. Well, I don't give investment advice, but again I do give advice in terms of how we get out of this, and how we get out of that is with Christ. He frees the captives. That's what he came for, and that means each and every one of us personally and no matter what happens to us physically in this life, they can't interfere with that. We at least have that, But if we turn to Christ, we may wind up getting much more than that. We're gonna take a break. I'm going to play for you the new Home for the holidays, and by the way. We just put this out as a thank you to subscribe Star subscribers who support us all throughout the year. We didn't want them to have to pay for an album as well. It was something that we it easily give away. Unlike creating clothes, we have to find out people's sizes and that type of thing. So we posted the new song that the link to the new album, the new song and all of the songs. We put that up on subscribe Star, so look for that. If you are a subscriber, if you bought the album last year, just let us know and we'll send you a link to the new one. We put it up on Mega this year. As I said before, we've got all the individual songs that are up there, so you can download each of them individually if you wish, or we have them all concatenated together in two and I think it's now about twenty five minutes or whatever, so you can download that twenty twenty four album if you wish. And if you're on a phone or something and you have a difficult time downloading it, you can click on any of the individual songs and listen to them on your phone right there from the Mega folder. That we have there for you, or you can do that with the album. You can just follow that link, look at the album, click on it and play it. And that's one way to get it. If you've got a phone. We'll be right back and you're listening to the David Night Show. Well, and I hope that all of you are able to get home for the holidays, if only in your dreams. Let's take a look at what is happening in more trone is this This one was just just crazy to look at, but actually a couple of people seriously hurt the drones that I mentioned briefly yesterday in Orlando. I was surprised to see that one child, one boy, was struck in the chest and they were having to have open heart surgery for him. I don't know what happened, but I went back and I looked at it from another perspective. First video I saw you can see these lit drones, many of them falling, and it's like, oh, is that part of the show whatever. No, then, because as one of them says, wait for it, you know the thing, and all of a sudden one comes flying unbelievably fast right next to these people, and that must have been the type of thing that injured these kids is that everyone's natural instinct was to duck and to scatter. And before he realized that, my daughter found my son on the floor unconscious, struck by a drone, adding he had blood coming out of his face, and that's not the one who was struck in the chest. Was particularly concerning is the risk that these drones could be hacked and weaponized against large crowns. I said, well, again, they're notorried about that in New Jersey, are they? Nobody's believing the government story. Eighty percent of Americans I think the government is lying to them. The story is that twenty percent think the government is telling them the truth. What is the matter with these people? It's always a twenty percent of people's still wearing masks, still doing getting shot and getting their boosters, believing that the government is telling them the truth. That's one of my that's one of my key missions there is that disavow that idea gets you to reject that. Fifty three percent consider the drums to be a threat. Seventy eight percent believe the government is keeping information that knows on the public. How about the fact that they're lying as always say lie about all things. They're lying about this as well. Part of this, and we've talked about it, is you know, there's always an agenda. The question is what are they up to distraction? Yeah, definitely that's a part of it. But one guy who is a drone operator said, well, there's a lot of rules that are coming out about this. That's one of the things that they're using it for. The owner of a drone company in Mesa, Mesa, Arizona, his name's Pete, has seen many ups and downs in seven years he's been selling, servicing, and test flying both commercial and recreational drones. He said, there's been a lot of things that have been going on, especially this holiday season, not only with a drone scare, but with the upcoming possibility of tariffs again, you know, the tariffs on the drones coming from China, because that's primarily where they're coming from, especially the ones that are affordable. Why, because they have price advantages. They've got cheap labor, they got much much cheaper energy and so forth. So yeah, their drones are cheaper now. Their technology is very good as well. I'm thinking about that Dragon drone display that they did in China. Back in twenty twenty two compared to the pathetic display that was in Orlando that went wrong. But there's also another PPP public private partnership monopoly. I think that's part of this. You know, Musk Bezos, Walmart, They're going to be allowed to have that space, but not you because you small people out there. As Trump said in twenty twenty, you're not essential. And so he said it's going to be difficult with the tariffs that are there. He said these things, though, he said, it's kind of strange because he said, these other drones are up there for three five hours. You know, who knows what they are? He said, And that's one aspect we haven't talked about. You know, these they want toss that these are commercial drones or hobby drones, that they don't stay up for five hours. You know, that's the other issue here. And so I just wanted to show you this. This is put up by let's see, where is it right here? Here? It is right here. It's put up by doggie stylists, said Elon's brother, Kimball, is the owner of a company called Nova Sky Stories, one of the world's largest fleets of drones. His brother Kimball acquired this drone light Show Division twenty twenty two formed his company and just to show you what this looks like, it is pretty amazing what you see in these videos what he's capable of doing. Of course some of this is sped up, but still look at how they're able to shape this stuff. And this is Elon Musk brother. And of course Elon Musk has put out memes saying, hey, we need to have the drones patrolling the border, right And it's not just Musk, but it's also other Peter Thiel Pallanteer connected companies like Androil. They want to put high tech stuff at the border and control it. And I guess maybe you know what they got to do is get rid of all the other drone that are out there. It's all part of the perspective of shutting everybody down. And when we look at the here's Musk talking about putting the drones up. He tweets this out Elon Musk daily and retweeted, would you support Trump putting me in charge of designing a high tech border wall type of thing? And just remember that Elon Musk is first and foremost a military industrial contractor that's the key thing. Well, we're nearly out of time, but I just wanted to wish all of you as we close the program, I wish all of you a merry Christmas and happy New Year. We'll see you though next year before the end of the New year, and I just wanted to thank all of you for being such a blessing to our family. And I just just please look for the real blessing and Christmas. Look for christ this year. Thank you. I have a merry Christmas.
Speaker 10: I wish I had a Christmas Night album. You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot Com for just thirteen ninety nine. There's right in the second floor. O there, say, what'd you wish, George, Well, not just one wish, your whole hat flow.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 10: I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot Com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like are you gonna.
Speaker 6: Throw it Up?
Speaker 4: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Hello girls, can't you come out tomorrow? Can't you come old?
Speaker 10: David's Christmas Night Album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God rest you, merry gentlemen, Silent night, and it's all new. I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 1: You want the moon?
Speaker 10: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around it, pull it down.
Speaker 11: I'll take it, and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night album