Speaker 1: This is the events so tonight on Rant's news network. Is there trouble in Swift Dumb? You be the judge. During the twenty twenty three season, Travis Kelsey's girl friend, popstar Taylor Swift and Britney Mahomes, wife of Chiefs star quarterback Patrick Mahomes, were inseparable. One game into the twenty twenty four season. However, the two seem very separable. Coincidence maybe maybe not. The separation comes after Britney Mahomes weathered an intense storm of backlash from liking a pair of social media posts supporting former President Trump. While she is not officially endorsed the President Trump, neither has the indicted one. Neither has miss Taylor endorsed Miss Harris. So yet, folks, let me ask you this, is there trouble in Swift Dum between missus Swift and missus Mahomes or is this just incidental seating arrangements?
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 3: I don't know how these football seating arrangements work. We could have the Kelsey's that have a box to themselves and the Mahomes that have a box to themselves. Or maybe maybe Brittany was at home with the I don't even know if they have any kids.
Speaker 1: I don't care. She is expecting your third kid.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: Is she?
Speaker 3: I mean, was she at the game tonight? Do we even know if Brittany Mahomes was at the game tonight?
Speaker 1: I would assume that she is or was. I think she even goes to away games. I am not seeing anything. I did not see what the before coming on here. I was watching the game. I did not see her, but I was in and out of the room anyways, because they're not my teams. Yes, she was at the game.
Speaker 4: Because Brittany Mahomes jokes were surviving as fans shelter in place amid tornado. Watch at the first Chiefs game.
Speaker 1: That is what.
Speaker 4: Happens when you go against Tata Tornadoes. Yeah tornadoes? Lord, Oh jeez, Okay, look, I'm gonna be honest with you. Brittany Mahomes traveling with her husband even on away games. Uh yeah, because your husband's an athlete, I would. I mean, and he's a good looking guy too, Patrick Mahomes a good looking dude. I love the fact that maga's losing their mind over the fact that the wife of a quarterback is like liking Trump's post.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: We don't even have to advertise in Pennsylvania. Now we got the wife of a quarterback who liked the post.
Speaker 3: The newest celebrity endorsement of Donald Trump, the wife of Patrick Mahomes. Just the wife of Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: She's not just the wife of Patrick Mahomes. Okay. She was a former athlete herself, and she is part owner of the Kansas City Women's soccer team professional soccer team. She's not just on the arm. She's not just on the arm. She's actually made something of herself. And where'd she get the money for that?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Like, who's my did she spend to acquire that that portion of the Kansas City soccer team?
Speaker 1: There? What do you think?
Speaker 4: Okay? One, I don't even know there was a woman's professional soccer team or league.
Speaker 1: Two you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Canceled now, yeah, Now look, I'm being sexist.
Speaker 4: I didn't know, all right, I knew about the w NBA. Next I'm gonna find out there's like a women's football league or something like that.
Speaker 1: But what's the attendance at something like this.
Speaker 4: And what's the buy in?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Is it like twenty grand you become the owner of a women's soccer.
Speaker 1: Team that I don't know.
Speaker 4: And I love the fact that Maga I love the fact that Maga Miller's over here, like simping hardcore for old Britt Britt because she liked too of Donald Trump's post over the last thirty five years of her life.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, she's one of us. If she is, she is. But that the funny thing is the fact that, okay, let's look at us. We do not agree politically. Okay, that's okay, we can still converse with one one another.
Speaker 4: I would not I would not go to a sporting event with either one of you.
Speaker 1: Guys, John, I'll go with you.
Speaker 2: That hurts, Yeah, yeah, that hurts.
Speaker 1: Goldilocks can say.
Speaker 4: You know how, you know how those you know how as liberals are we're always so angry. According to the people on YouTube that leave comments, we're drunken, always angry.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Hey, how empty is that solo cup you got there? So? But the but the thing of it is diet PEPSI sure the thing of it is. Yes, we do not agree politically almost on anything, but as friends we can still converse. Okay, The reason why this is a story is because a potential story, we should say, because we don't know whatever. The simple fact that they can't be seen together because Britney liked a couple of Trump's posts and then Trump says that she's a strong independent woman and thanks her for that and actually sticking up for it because she did receive backlash for it. But the simple fact that now the seating arrangements weren't right and now they're throwing it all up in arms and stuff like that. Like you said, the Kelsey's probably had their own box because Jason isn't playing anymore so he's got free time. And the Mahomes, they probably it's the first it's the first game of the season. It's like a super Bowl. Kansas City can't host a super Bowl because they're not warm enough at the time of the super Bowl. So the influx of people to the first game of the season are going to be there, so they're going to be separated. They might not see each other whip the doo. But the simple fact, like kind of Matt was saying that now because politics are involved with it, now we're going to shove a wedge in between the two kind of shame on all of us for for for doing that. Let let politics be politics. If you can't agree, fine, that's only one aspect of your life, but don't let it affect a friendship of friendship between families to that it's it's sad.
Speaker 4: You just told me a few episodes ago to screw myself, and I meant it that.
Speaker 1: I meant it that. Now I love you. You're a long lost brother man. I mean, that's the thing. We can argue about politics, but as soon as we start talking kids and sports and you getting fines at a little league game, I'm right there with you. I am. I am right behind you. I'm gonna want I.
Speaker 4: Wasn't okay since Nate had out me. I wasn't drunk or anything. That's why I didn't get the fine. Okay, like.
Speaker 1: Those people on YouTube, you told the blue hey, your strike zone is at the chin for for my team, but if it goes across the other team's belt, he's no.
Speaker 4: I have I have to make that. I have to make that clear because the Maga simps on YouTube will be like, oh, look he's drunk at his kids softball game. What a terrible liberal he is? And I'm not even a liberal. I will tell you this. I could care less about this article, this episode, or these people. Okay, Like, I love the fact that I love the fact that the Trump people, the MAGA morons are so thirsty that they're going and looking at who likes Trump's post to be like, that's our guy, now, Brittany Mahomes is our person, a woman of the owner of the women's Kansas Female Soccer League. That's our person.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: That's how desperate, that's how thirsty you all are. Man, I don't care about I could. I could give a crap what Taylor Swift does. Okay, definitely could give a crap what the wife of a quarterback does. Oh, she's the owner of a barbecue joint or whatever else she said she owns.
Speaker 1: Like, what do I care?
Speaker 4: What do I care? I got my own life to live. Okay, I'm trying to make sure when I go to a game, I got a girl sitting next to me. What do I care what these people are sitting next to And but here's the deal, you don't piss off taite. And that's what she did. And as we all know, if you know anything about Tayte, she holds some grudges. She fields mad grudges.
Speaker 1: Are they ever getting back together? Can they?
Speaker 4: Can?
Speaker 1: They can? Kidding you know?
Speaker 4: I mean, here's the deal. The biggest thing that Maga fears is Tate endorsing Biden.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, I'm okay. If she endorses Biden, seriously endorsed Biden, please.
Speaker 4: Or sorry, Harris, and she endorses Harris, that was good date. Thank you here, you earned it. The biggest thing she fears is the biggest thing Maga fears is Tate endorsing Harris. Right, if Brittany Mahomes has pissed Tate off, she's gonna be at the next Harris rally. I did it again almost, It's gonna be at the next Harris rally.
Speaker 1: Endorse it.
Speaker 4: I'm just to get back at Brittany because that's how petty Tte is.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that Taylor is not just gonna shake it off? Are you sure it's not gonna be just a blank space and the capsule of time for her? Or do you really think that I'm done? It's turned intwo bad blood.
Speaker 4: Look, dude, you can't use my own bit from a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: You hack so you're saying that Tata is now saying that I knew you were bad. I knew you were trouble. Is that what she's saying about Nate Miller.
Speaker 4: You can go deep in the Rants catalog and find an episode where I talked about drinking mouthwash. You want to bring that to the table for the next recording. You can't be ripping off your co host, all right. I mean, I know you're a mega person, you have no you have no original thought because y'all are just a bunch of puppets. But how you got to rip off your co host?
Speaker 1: So you're saying it's sweeter than fiction that you are being intimidated by a masterful presenter.
Speaker 4: Hey, in the words of Jacobs, in the words yeah, he's doubling down. In the words of JD.
Speaker 1: Vance, she can go to hell. But you know what, Now give me a couch.
Speaker 4: Now give me a couch.
Speaker 1: But you know what if I need a couch. You know what Taylor would say about those thirteen servicemen that lost their lives, that they were beautiful ghosts.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do this right here, I'm gonna do this, okay. Maca Miller is muted, right now, John Clark, what would you have to talk about?
Speaker 2: Don't let him keep, don't let him keep. David Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Songs, hair, hair, Let's do this. Uh? Trump lost the election. Guns should be banned, all guns. I'm gonna say all guns right now, people, people, Maga is bad for America?
Speaker 1: What else we got? What else? What else?
Speaker 4: Kamala is a patriot?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 4: Marjorie Taylor Green sucks. People from Wisconsin suck?
Speaker 1: Are you dying?
Speaker 4: Are you done.
Speaker 1: That? Carl Vers does suck?
Speaker 4: Are you done?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My word? Don't you dare say that? How dare you? He's muted again.
Speaker 2: Jeez, cards suck. Jeez, cards suck. That's that's that's where we're gonna That's where we're gonna not. That's that's where we're gonna lose friendships.
Speaker 1: I could do this.
Speaker 4: I could do this one, dude, Nate Miller, I could do this as well. Bye.
Speaker 1: Have you learned?
Speaker 4: Have you learned your lesson? Being in your Maga?
Speaker 1: Time out? Half of my heart has learned that I am not Superman. This is the events, So
Speaker 3: M