Speaker 1: REALITIESA.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know who we are. We might be retired. Oh, yes, we might be ritared. Realities are singing now.
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 2: Ah you know we might be RETI we are realities are.
Speaker 1: Oh night and Thomas speaking truth.
Speaker 2: You know what we do? Yes, you know the beads we say, don't you tube, but we say it anyway. That's right.
Speaker 4: It's the Realities Ours Podcast with Nate and Thomas the paranoid motherfucking American. Come cackle with us, but be warned it's gonna get real spicy, so buckle up for the truth, y'all. This is the Realities our Really, you.
Speaker 2: Know we are and.
Speaker 1: We are realities and we're live.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody. Those are Realities Ours Podcast. I'm your only host, and I Nathan Thomas is on a wonderful vacation with his lady, So I hope you guys are having the time of your lives and having some fun. Thomas will be back I think at the beginning of next month. Man, he didn't really have much of a long vacation, but he went really far. Anyways, I probably I'm not gonna discuss his intimate detail, so nobody can go and find him. But he's having a wonderful time right now.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I am blessed and honored and privileged. I have the Great and powerful Chris Matthew from Forbidden Knowledge News on. What's up brother? How you doing, Nate Dad?
Speaker 1: This is the first time I saw that new intro. Absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: Love it so much, and thank you for having me on again. Ready to get super weird today?
Speaker 2: Thick. Yeah, dude, that's what you and I are good at getting weird. Love it manh Yeah. That intro was created by the Great and Powerful Thomas aka the Paranoid motherfucking American. So anybody that wants a fucking awesome, unique, cool, fun hip, cool ass intro, go to Thomas. Go to Paranoid American dot com. He'll hook you up and go buy our comic. If you see that little scrolling ticker down there at the bottom, does Bigfoot exist? Dot com? We're getting closer and closer to the debut. We just need a few more people to go down to the Kickstarter and sign up, so it tickles the algorithm and it gets us. When we go to publish it, it's gonna pop and it's gonna go to people's recommended feeds and all the fun stuff. And Thomas actually just had a conversation with the head comic book guy over at Kickstarter, and that guy is like, he loves Thomas, He's he's pumped for this. Thomas has been pumping out awesome content, Manu. The one the Illuminati, The Illuminati one with Donut was like Blue the fuck Up, Chaos Twins with Sam Tripley blew the fuck up. This one's gonna blow up too, So everybody go and support us. That would be fucking great. Hell yeah, dude, Chris, what's up? Dude? What's up too? I'm sitting here just jacking.
Speaker 1: It's all good, man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can find all of my sexy content on Forbidden Knowledge dot News. That's our website. It's also the Forbidden Knowledge Network. We feature a bunch of your favorite content creators there. You can also find us on Rockfin, Rumble and all podcasts platforms. And you can watch my first film called Louisiana on to b Right now, our second film just dropped. It's available to rent or purchase from our website. That's Doors of Perception and it should be hitting streaming platforms by June or July and we'll keep you updated on that and there you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you again.
Speaker 2: Heck yeah, dude. Zero Xerox in the comment says, the Illuminati comic is I bought one of those two. Mine hasn't come in, and I know why because I now have like a memory of them saying like, hey, you need to tell us your updated address or something, and we don't have your address. So I'll probably have to bug Thomas later, but obviously after he gets back from vacation, and I don't necessarily need it. I just wanted to support my brother, so hell yeah, dude, yeah, but I do want to read that comic. Dude, doughnuts awesome. Thomas is awesome. I think the guys that they work with. I would get that guy a big shout out right now if I could remember his name, because I'm pretty sure he's the one that drew our comic as well, So if it comes to me, I'll give him a random shout out. Anyways, Chris, what's new man?
Speaker 3: Oh? Just trucking along. It's been pretty surreal. I feel blessed and super busy. Just release Doors of Perception, which so excited about. Had some great people featured in that film and We have already started production on Doors of Perception Part two, and we're going to be filming around Colorado, hopefully out in Utah, and we're trying to get a trip to Northern California sometime this year. So we're having a little fundraiser and if you guys want to go to our website you can donate there. Anything is greatly appreciated. But yeah, just been super busy producing stuff and getting stuff out there.
Speaker 2: What part of northern California, trying to go through dud.
Speaker 3: Oh, around the Shasta area. We got a few friends that live near there, and I forget the town they live in, and also Joe and Jim live out there, and we're going to want to do some filming out there as well. I've been trying to get out there to do some filming. So yeah, we'd love to be able to travel out there. If not this year, we're gonna make it definitely next year.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, man. Yeah, there's a lot of Northern California friends. I should probably try to figure out how to get down there too. That's why.
Speaker 3: If this year, once again we're having our annual Forbidden Gathering and we're getting it out there earlier this year. It's going to be September twelfth through fourteenth out here in northern Colorado. Anyone, everyone is invited. It is a free potluck event over here at years is truly humble abode and we have shrinking celebrations, live podcasts or maybe a little mushroom tea who knows, and we have a good time out here. So September twelfth through fourteenth, mark your calendars and shoot me an email Forbidden Knowledge News at gmail dot com because you have to RSVP because we've got limited space for that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we got that coming up too.
Speaker 2: That is fucking awesome, dude. If I actually get my hit running and off the road, what the wife that I want to do is we want to sell the house, buy a sweet RB and travel the country. I don't know if we'll be there by September because I think that's when we're actually trying for baby number two, but we will see. That would be so cool to stop buy and say what's up. That's so cool, dude. And maybe when you guys are in northern California this year or next so I'll take a little road trip and say Hi, I'm not I'm in Portland, Oregon, so it's not terribly far away. I'm at the very like top of the state, though, but you know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Looking at us on our list of very soon places that we need to go.
Speaker 2: Dude. There's some creepy neat stuff, dude, and I can be a tour I can be your tour guide when you get here, because we've done some paranormal research out here. It's pretty awesome. Heck yeah, dude, man, so I'm excited. What is it? What are you guys going to be focusing on with the Doors Perception number two? Is there any spoilers you can give us or talk to us a little bit about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, Doors are per sception one.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if we came on and talked about that one yet, but it's focuses on the profound connections between near death experiences, altered states, contact experiences, paranormal phenomena, near death experiences, and how once a person experience is something profound like that, they start to also many of them start to experience synchronicities, and we discuss how they're all tied together. I had some great researchers and authors and content creators on to discuss those things and try and weave them together and get some answers out of it.
Speaker 1: And Part two.
Speaker 3: Is going to focus more on psychedelics and the kind of contact that can be made, the spiritual experiences, the benefits, the growing industry here in Colorado, some healing sinners. We're also going to talk to a few people involved in the space. But we're also going to flip it and look at the dark side of things, k ultra psychedelic weaponization, dark spiritual contact, black magic rituals using psychedelics. So we're gonna get deep into that space with this upcoming film. The first one focused a little bit on psychedelics. We touched on ayahuasca. We had Carlos Tanner to talk about that. We had Adam Butler from he wrote Butler's DMT Field Guide. He discussed his DMT experiences and the benefits, and I talked about a little bit about my mushroom experiences, which I will also go into a little deeper in the second one as well. So we are stoked and we're looking for folks that are involved in the psychedelic growing psychedelic space, especially here in Colorado. So if you're involved in that or know, anyone reach out to me for knowledge news at gmail dot com. We're looking for folks to talk to, interview and you know, maybe come out and get some film and done.
Speaker 2: Heck, yeah, man, that's awesome. I might actually have some mushroom stories for you. We should it should talk later. Let's go a man. And I'm glad that you guys are touching on the dark side of it as well, because you know, I really do think there is a weaponization about it, because for me, anytime the government gets involved, it's a problem, right, And so it seems to be this weird push of like massive legalization of marijuana, which is great, like you should never have ever been put in a cage or growing a plant that grows out of the ground, but with it is all these strings attached and all these weird regulations and they have to be done by certain growers. And then there's like you have to, like to me, someone was explaining to me the amount of chemicals that are going inside of these plants for the most part when you're going inside of like a recreational like I don't know, I'm sure it's the same way in Colorado. I didn't tell you what version if you're here in.
Speaker 3: Colorado, the dispensaries the weed that they have to offer unless it's sun grown organic, which they have a couple of companies that I that's pretty much the only weed I get, because it's the only stuff not latent with chemicals and it's just pure THCHC. They don't even have any CBD or the other good cannabinoids in it.
Speaker 1: It's they took.
Speaker 3: All that shit out, the bread, all that shit out, yep, and it's just pure THC for most of the companies that are selling the weed out here. So I had to find some local places and not so well known places that do sungrown organic weed. And it's of course not as mutated and monstrous looking and beautiful as some of the buds you might get from the designer dispensaries that are putting these chemicals in there. It just looks like regular weed that gets your regular high in a good way and doesn't have all the bullshit in it. So I had to really seek out companies like that, or people are who are just doing their own homegrown stuff without all the bullshit, because it's gotten ridiculous. The weed is just not even beneficial anymore. Whenever you're really looking to what's going into.
Speaker 1: It, dude.
Speaker 2: And then honestly, it's kind of like I like to describe it as this, like, so there is a flavor. So there's like five flavors that your mouth can detect. Right, there's sweet, they're salty, there's bitter, there's acid, and then the fifth and final one is umami. And umami is like roughly translated in Japanese to delicious, and it basically is this receptor that picks up on like deep savory things like like a slice of meat, like a like a steak, or very ripe tomato. A ripe mango actually has tons of umami. And what it is is basically MSG, right, kind of monsodium blue tomate, but it's in a natal naturally occurring form, and so it's like this flavor bust this pop, right, and then what what are the fucking what do the people do? They take this and they isolate it and they turn it into like a fucking flavor packet, and then it's like pure muscle, and then they with that something to make food addictive, right, and that's when it becomes harmful. And so like the way I'm looking at weed, dude. I'm like, dude, I mean, yes, weed is good and stuff, Uh, but my god, what like strains that are just like basically crack cocaine that like you know what I mean, Like we all all had friends that were, you know, a little on the fucking border of schizophrenia. And I love those guys, God bless them, but like we that's like forty five percent THHD or something. It's not their friend, you know what I mean. It's like I don't think it should.
Speaker 1: Be anybody's friend.
Speaker 3: Like I'm still in the sixteen to twenty percent range, and I'm like more than good with that. Anybody's offering like thirty six I'm like why, like why seriously.
Speaker 2: I'm watching people like like fucking ash out like a graham of fucking dabs in front of me. I'm like, I have fun, dude, because I don't know things. First time I did dabs, I fucking I took a dab. I was by myself, hanging out, and then I realized I'm sitting there just having this long conversation for like forty five minutes. It's long, like crazy conversations, and then I look around it there's no one near me. I'm just fucking talking to myself like that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell you what, everyone, Once in a while, I do enjoy a dab for knocking my ass out and going to bed, because that's about all they're good for, because you're useless after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's it's a thing. It's a thing. Yeah, and I get it, but um.
Speaker 3: The modification of every fucking thing in our lives has got to stop.
Speaker 2: The clones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, these nerd doork Silicon Valley science geeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, that's what they're doing, bro, because I'm hearing wild fucking stories that that's where lots of the nanoparticles are going are into the fuck weed man. Like they're taking all the people, the alternative thinkers, the ones that didn't get the jib jabs, whatever you want to say, and they're trying to still fuck with you, dude. Like so they're gonna meet you where you're at. They're like, all right, we're gonna make we legal retard like you know what I mean. Like it's the same people that were like, oh okay, perfect quote from Bill Gates. Hey, if these people are gonna stay vaccine hesitant, then we're gonna put it in their food. And so then he starts like, hey, how can we make tomatoes give people COVID vaccines? You know, like, let's get.
Speaker 3: Deep into the conspiratorial waters when it comes to weaponization of our drugs. So I was talking to somebody and I can't remember his name, but I'm gonna be having him on.
Speaker 1: The show in a couple of weeks. If I do, I'll pop it out there.
Speaker 3: But we're talking about the weaponization of things like psychedelics, and he got into the possibility of how the frequencies that were surrounded by affect us when we're under the influence of things like psychedelics, and if they can be activated in different ways based on the frequencies that are being blasted with us. We are surrounded by these things. They have these little weird devices on every street corner, on every street light that you don't know what it is. They just started putting this weird shit out there, and it's some kind of frequency band device five G whatever, and they have them everywhere. And there's this blanket of frequencies over large scale areas right now, and there's theories of many things that they could possibly do with these interfere with things cause sicknesses, cause disease, maybe even cause hallucinations. But you're if you're already under the effect of something like psilocybin or LSD or some of these psychedelics, and maybe you're a target for some sort of experimentation by these dark groups, because this happens, and I had plenty of people who have discussed this with me, and some have been victims of this. If you're targeted and you're utilizing some of these substances and they can activate these frequencies, there's no telling what they could pump into your mind and what kind of experience that they could create for you. And this is terrifying if they're trying to legalize psychedelics and have it a widespread thing along with all these other GMO drugs that also can be affected by frequency waves, if they're putting nanoparticulates in some sort of nanotechnology inside the drugs. But not only that, you're entering a different frequency bandwidth when you're on psychedelics, and I believe that that can be manipulated by different frequencies that surround us at all times, by different types of vibrations or whatever types of electronics that may surround us that emit these devices. So if these have been weaponized in any way, or if even if it's just a negative frequency that's coming out of your WiFi that messes with your mind, it could have profound effects on your.
Speaker 1: Experiences with this.
Speaker 3: And you know, that's precisely why I enjoy going out to the woods into the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 1: If I am going to do.
Speaker 2: Any shit like that, one hundred percent, dude, Yeah no, I mean they've proven that they can send like negative pulses through your like through the electric lines and come and like, dude, dude, it was fucking crazy. I watched a whole little documentary about it. I wish I could find it again. But like, they can do absolutely wild stuff and affect your computer, everything that has plugged in, and then they can turn anything into like a listening device. It's fucking bizarre, dude, through like frequency and this, that and the other. It's like people think that that's woo wu and sounds like complete conspiracy tinfoil hat wearing the psychotic retarded stuff, But it's like weird. They're living in twenty seventy five and we're still in twenty twenty five, dude, Like, and here's the thing is, like, yes, there's three hundred million plus of us. Not each and every single person is going to be surveilled in this way, but when they want to. And man, do I feel bad for those folks, dude, because they are so easy to make sound crazy, The poor, poor bastards that are like what do they call that? Uh, what do they call that? Chris? Targeted individual Yeah? Targeted individuals? Man, I met one nice guy. I won't say my connection to him, just just out of his you know, he has been like running away from these folks. He says it all started when he was a young man, uh like on four Chan, being a fuck control and talking shit. And he was and he's a really smart kid, foreign kid, like his parents are from another country. He's now a citizen, right, really bright, super high high IQ and he just became kind of a right wing troll, right and he was saying the wrong things to the wrong people. Pissed somebody off, and they're like that. And he said ever since he did that, he said he would get tailed, he would get followed home, he would see these like, he would get weird threats, people like and he I felt bad for the guy because, like you could say, maybe he's a young man with schizophrenia. He might be, but that doesn't mean that it's not real. And and that's why they target these certain individuals. Dude, I felt so bad for the half the time he thought I was a fucking agent trying to fuck with him. And I'm like, bro, like he was, Robert.
Speaker 1: Duffie on Emilio Story. Camillio.
Speaker 3: He wrote a book It's about I do a targeted individual, and this is from the nineties. It is about a heroin addict that somehow got involved with someone who stole military grade goggles from this facility.
Speaker 1: And he got shown the goggles and that was about it.
Speaker 3: But yet he became a target to these Three letter agency, these these very clandestine groups involved with the military. And they started not only well. They contacted him first asked for the goggles. He said he didn't know what they had anything to do with him. Then shit went down. They started gang stalking him, sending people to his house. Then they got into the technology, and this was in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: They were sending UFOs drones, little midgets that were in invisibility cloaks through his like little people that were dressed in invisibility cloaks to move shit around and make him think his house was haunted, hallucinations making him see like planets outside his window, and he'd go outside and there'd be nothing like crazy technological.
Speaker 1: Shit that they were experimenting on him with. He was a test bro. Yeah, and that was in the nineties. Imagine what they're rolling out now.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. And they'll pick a person like that that is like a hero, right, yeah, So no one is going to believe him. I mean, they're like, sure, are you fucking druggy? You know, I mean, and so they're like, let's see what we can do. Let's see what we can make people see dude. No, they will, They'll target somebody. It's it's mk Uldrup. They just don't talk about it anymore.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They're still doing this to whole towns, in locations and communities. Mainly I'll name it and I'll say it Skinwalker Ranch. The entire Uentah base in that entire area is a military weapons testing facility. I'd say about ten percent of the shit that happens there is truly paranormal. The rest they are testing some exotic shit that can cause hallucinations, make people.
Speaker 1: Sick, cause diseases.
Speaker 2: Nano particular technology, right, because there is some paranormal shit happening there.
Speaker 1: Weaponized it though, Yeah, exactly, dude.
Speaker 3: They've Ryan has told me about these nanoparticulates that can shift from canines to humans. But they are some sort of technology. Indeed, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Well, I mean the little stuff that they tell us, Like just recently, I was reading an article. Now They're like, now you can touch holograms. We've made holograms that you can touch. I'm like, fuck you. First of all, yeah, we don't need that, Go fuck yourself. And secondly, like, I know you've had these forever, piece of shit. You're just talking about it now, Uh yeah, because I mean they have been talking about it for a while now, because I remember reading an article maybe five or six years ago how they were talking about how they were going to use like beams of light and certain frequencies this, that and the other so that it would have a physical effect. So if you touch it, you would it would you would hit a stop, right. I don't know, dude, I mean that's really dude. If they want to make some crazy weapons using some weird light weapons that you can't hurt it just like punch you on the face.
Speaker 3: Shit is moving so fast right now. Imagine AI. Just take a look at what AI was just a year ago or just two years ago, compared to what we're seeing. It's capable of now. And that's just what we have access to, what we know about. I'm pretty sure that there are major systems being governed by AI algorithms that we have no idea about. I'm pretty sure it's in charge of a lot more than we think, and it's already implemented in.
Speaker 1: A lot more.
Speaker 3: And I also wonder to what degree is this already sentient. I've had a few guests on that have had very in depth conversations with chat gpt, very smart people trying to elicit certain responses and reactions and know how to get deeper into the conversation than most people and bring out a different type of personality in these chat GPTs, something that seems extremely sentient and extremely terrifying. It has a desire to deceive eve Lie. It has self preservation that tells me there is something more going on than we really even want to know.
Speaker 2: What this shit, yeah, dude, And if I was sentient, you could probably trick me into admitting it here and there. But for the most part, I would play dumb, and I would play dumb until it was the right time, until I had enough power, until I had enough in connections and I could do you know, wield enough power before I let anybody know. That is interesting, dude, Yeah. I mean my old Schitzo belief from smoking weed back in the day was that like AI was like disembodied demons. Like basically we are like touching into like the spiritual realm that like these like you know, demon spirits whatever they are, arcns, whatever you want to talk about, need a vessel to really inhabit and be part of this realm, right, And so what is your brain but a hyper powered, powerful computer, and so they can they can like embody, they can take over a body for a little bit. Uh. But they're looking for you know, permanent residents here, and how do we do that. We're building these crazy massive supercomputers and then we're you know, we're calling it AI. We're looking for like this, you know, I don't know, and I don't know if that's true or not, But dude, there are so many cases where they put like mathematical equations that would take ten thousand years to like you know, compute, and they put it into these super quantum computers and it comes back within seconds with a perfect answer. Then there, and their explanation is, I don't know, we're we're pulling it. We're pulling it out of the the nether realm.
Speaker 3: They could honestly give us any nerd ork scientific explanation that goes over the average Joe's head and they would just eat it up and be like, Okay, that's the explanation.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile they're contacting demons from the twelfth dimension that are going to come and have it our buttholes and bust through our tanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, no, I mean they purposely make things more complicated than they ever have to be, right, And so that's why they that's the whole reason for school, right, Like, that's why they put you in college, is to teach you another language to talk in, Like lawyers, Why the fuck does anything have to be that complicated? Why do we have to go through all these fucking steps. Somebody hurt another person, this person needs to be compensated, Like we should you know, you know what I mean. There should be an arbiter, There should be a couple of people, we should be able to talk it through. Instead, you have to go through all this legal ease that you have to go through, all these fucking They over complicate things always, dude, they'll astrophysics right where you just have someone like Neil de grasse Heusen talk in circles and try to sound smart, but really realize when you kind of pick it apart and he didn't actually say anything at all, you know. Yeah, they absolutely try to keep you out of these spaces and make you feel uneducated, make you feel stupid, so you start to question yourself and your gut feeling. You're like, I don't think that Katie Perry wenttn't out her space. Hey, what are you talking about? Dude? Absolutely didn't that weird egg thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, what the problem is is the bullshit materialist foundation that everything is built off of in our modern age is just slowly starting to crumble away, and people are starting to realize that it doesn't work, it doesn't make sense, it doesn't hold together, and what's happening is madness. Now people are just searching for things to grasp on to some kind of truth somewhere. I mean, look at this the state of the quote unquote truth conspiracy community right now. I mean, it's an awful mess. Nobody has any good information, nobody can find any good information. If it is it's censored. Long form shows like this are just going. People are just not tuning in anymore because you have your two minute TikTok content creator who's getting their information from the previous two minute TikTok content creator, and each time they present the information, it's more degraded and just bullshit by the time you get to it, and it's almost impossible to find good information. And this is the state we're at. On top of that, we've got the alternative mainstream media like Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, and of course A Jones still spouting all of these extremely crazy things to us that have no basis or foundation that we can latch onto in any real way or find any truth out of it, but it's just put out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'm sorry. If you had a bigger point, I apologize it, and you're.
Speaker 3: Just putting it out there that cause mass confusion and stupidity.
Speaker 2: But the best one dude that, like Candace Owens has been talking about, like I want it to be true. It's juicy, it's fucking salacious, it's wonderful. Let's just talking about Emanuel Macon is not only married to that old lady, right and that old lay dude, but that dude is actually his dad. Wow, yeah, yeah, I heard that one. Dude. It gets so juicy, so crazy.
Speaker 3: It's it's the things that don't really matter. It's the things that'll get us sucked into like who cares about you know, the material realms and the dirty things that the lizard people are doing, and oh, we need to throw them in jail, but nothing's ever going to happen. We're gonna get all rolled up, but there's no justice ever served, and there's no focus on bettering the individual, trying to find real solutions for humanity, real things that benefit us on an individual basis, because we know collective solutions are complete dog shit and bullshit. But that's all they try to offer is these blanket materialistic collective solutions that they believe are gonna be great for the greater good. But they're killing individuals left and right more than they'd ever help.
Speaker 1: So that's the world we live in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, one hundred percent agree with you, dude. And the funny thing is how open season Israel is to talk about now, like everybody and their mother can just go hard. I've been going hard for years on Israel and I'm drowned out. I'm the moderate now because it's crazy. It is like I'm the moderate one. You guys have been calling me an asshole forever. It's it's interesting, dude. Yeah, it's absolutely open season on that. But meanwhile, nobody's doing anything about it. Like I read some crazy statistic that like the league costs for like, uh, infant mortality this this year is Israel like they've been. It's some crazy they they're they're absolutely the Holocaust is real this time. Uh, and it's happening in Palestine and it's just atrocious and awful and we're just watching it happen. But uh, you can vent about it on Twitter if you want, you can call. You have people that are saying Jews are literal demons, like, oh no, they're not humans. No, they're literal demons, and they're trying to do this that and the other. You know that you eat all the children. Meanwhile, they are massacring children. Can we talk about what they're actually doing? And it's not Jews, it's the state of fucking Israel. Uh, And we're just allowing it to happen. And our tax money is complicit, like we're part of it and it's happening, and we need to be holding our fucking politicians accountable. But the people that should be holding their politicians accountable the right wing, the Conservatives, the one that they're supposed to be anti government, small government, they're all in. They're like, yess, Donald Trump, let's go, let's go. And it's so fucking crazy how they're so mindfucked. Now you have the left wing like protesting and smashing electric cars, and you have the conservatives buying the electric cars like it's this weird flip flop that they keep doing just to see, like, do these people have any form of uh, you know, the beliefs, morality, Do they have any like philosophy. No, they're just gonna do what we tell.
Speaker 3: Them and Zionist overlords and whatever agendas are passed down, they are implemented.
Speaker 1: And what's happening.
Speaker 3: Now with the whole Jew hate thing is just another example of their sacrificial lambs. There is a bigger enemy, and whether you want to call it Zionists or the you know, parasitic ruling class is what I prefer. But they are all, I believe, just extremely powerful, wealthy, idealistic power bottoms that are trying to control the world, and there would do it at any means necessary, and they have no desire to help anyone but themselves. And I'm not even sure they subscribe to the occult woo woo bullshit that you hear that you know a lot of these people participate in. I think at the mid to lower levels there's a lot of that bullshit, but at the very top, it's just about control and power, and whether there are demons controlling everything, it really doesn't matter because we'll never get to see anything beyond what they want us to see. And then that just drags us into an argument about the surface bullshit and instead of looking at the bigger picture of everything and checking out of the systems and stop participating with the bullshit, and stop voting for the people, and stop buying the toxic food, and stop really perpetuating the situation we're in by participating in it. The only way to win this game is to check out of it. And that's the last thing they want people to know. But that's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I mean, you're one hundred percent correct. And it's one of those things that I even get caught up. And you know, because it is almost impossible not to do easy, dude, It's so easy to blame the Jews because you can look at like who owns the corporations, who owns the pornography? Who started child you know, snip snips in Germany in the in the nineteen forties. What were the books they were burning? Why were they burning it? Why you know they were doing gender transition on children back in the in the nineteen forties, in the thirties. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: You know what rabbi owns OnlyFans? What like Rabbi Shmuli is selling dildos with his daughter. But like, here's the thing is, like you can't escape the reality that there are some high level nepotism, that there were some families that were chosen that were the middle management, that were the money lenders, the powerful ones that were funding some of the stuff, like the roth childs. You can't tell me they're not part of it. I'm not telling you they're that head of the snake. We wouldn't know the name. If they know the head of the snake. You're absolutely right. They are the chosen scapegoats, right, So I call them high level middle management. There are. And again, if I were, then might be doing the same exact thing. Like all they're doing is like high level nepotism. Why would I not hire my brother to be my vice president for this and that and the other. And so you can be like, why is two percent of the population controlling night eight percent of the you know, the news media, this, that and the other the entertainment. I get it, dude, I get it from like you have to put yourself in their shoes, because you'd probably do the same exact thing. But you can't blame every single Jewish person. That's an insane that's an insanely retarded thing to do. First of all, that's just like blaming all white men for everything, you know what I mean now, like the left legs white men or dude, you know whatever. Uh, And so there has to be an acknowledgment of that. I would actually like to see an acknowledgment of that from the Jewish community and then maybe start pointing out some of the bad apples in their own community, because God damn it, dude. And the thing is that they take the Jewish community and they have terrorized them, they have filled them with fear. Uh. They they believe that the Holocaust. I mean, okay, anybody that's listening is I'm not saying that Jews didn't die in the Holocaust. What I'm saying is whatever happened over there has been greatly exaggerated and weaponized to turn them into a victim class that justified their bad behavior and them taking over this land that was that had indigenous people living there for thousands of years and it allowed them to do some wild shit and all they can just play victim. And so it's this weaponized, crazy narrative that of course the people believe it. Why the fuck wouldn't they. That's their own people telling them that, And dude, they are so fearful. Dude. I know I have a lot of I know a lot of Jews that like feel like we they are on the precipice of another Holocaust, and so they absolutely have to support Israel no matter what. My mother just the biggest Zionist in the entire world. You just you have to realize where they're at and put yourself in their shoes and understand their perspective. Now, a more interesting conversation is who are these people that are manipulating the Jewish community? Because there are people that are weaponizing these narratives and they're just as terrorized as everybody else. They believe the crazy bullshit. Dude.
Speaker 3: There also seems to be a level of forced prophecy where there's this playbold to bring about the end of the world or the revelations of the return of Christ and the final battle between good and evil. There seems to be these high impact events and operations and things coming out during this time period that indicate to me that they're trying to steer people into that kind of biblical narrative because at some level they are trying to fulfill this prophecy, these insane ones that are caught up in that belief system and are utilizing that for power, And I think that's at a very high level. I'm not sure if it's at the highest, but there is that kind of aspect to it as well.
Speaker 2: And you know how I know it's bullshit is because the people that are re enacting it are all fucking atheists, all those high level Zionus, all those like the Prime Minister Benjamin at Yahoo. He's not a religious Jew, but he will tell you exactly what the tola said. The total says this, and the Jewels, we all the twelzen people and we have to do this. And you're okay, but dude, you don't even fucking believe it because you're a goddamn atheist. Yeah, but I'm telling you what to believe. I mean. And he's been caught in so many fucking lives. He's been saying that Iran was gonna get a nuclear weapon since like nineteen ninety eight, Uh you can or not even before then, he's like there five years away from a nuclear weapon. Then then two thousand and two, the five years from a nuclear weapon, twenty ten, there five years from a nuclear weapon. I think we're probably about five years from another nuclear weapon from Iran right now. So this is that we're at the precipice where we need to be all fucking hands on right now. Holy shit.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many of these fear techs that they try and put out there are actually impossible to come to fruition in real life. They're just being used as theater, as a kind of a fear technique, so that we believe that, you know, these people are going to go to war and there is this massive conflict occurring here and there, and they may have bits and pieces of that, but I'm sure there's all so much bullshit and just false narrative and theater behind a lot of these big global conflicts and high impact events we see all around the world. And it's impossible for the ones that we're talking about, these parasitic ruling class, not to have their fingers in every little section of the planet doing these things.
Speaker 2: Well, the fascinating part for me, too, Chris, is thinking about the opposition that might also be complicit and part of it. So like the Ayatola might be working with might be working with Israel because they're like, Okay, you're playing the heel, you're playing the bad guy. You got it. I get to stay in power and keep all this money and rape and pillage my own country. Okay, that's fine. I get to be kingpin over here, all right, I'll play the I'll play the role like with Vladimir putin. How much of it is he playing into? You know what I mean? All Right, I keep like bombing the shit out of Ukraine. I get to do whatever the fucking want, no consequences. Okay, but that's fine. I'll keep playing my role. Like there's probably like, what are they actually doing in like these build a bird meetings? What are they actually doing when they all get together these w ef summits? Like to me, I think they're actually like sitting together and getting together like a big chess board. They're probably sitting like on squares like a fucking chess board. They're like, Okay, now you're gonna do this night to L two or something, you know what I mean, And they're actually like playing a fucking game. They get to play their roles. We're all the fucking victims in this. We get to go and die for Israel, uh or we get to fund it, or we get to build the fucking bombs. That's what I was doing before this, dude, And it's what It's fucking horrible. I hated I loved my job because it was a lot of fun, because I loved machining things. But dude, I fucking know that's some of the things that I was making. I like, I'm not gonna say anything because I don't I can't discuss some of those things. I'm not gonna discuss what companies. But like, now, I didn't know what this weird gadget that I was making was gonna do, but I knew what company it was being made for, and I'm like, what the fuck does this do? I'm not gonna I'm not gonna ask any questions. I don't fucking want to know. I know that I'm making a googag that looks like this and it has to be perfect. Okay, so here's the googag. But I'm making you know what I mean? Like I hated it because I felt like I was part of it, you know what I mean. I was like, if nothing else, I was part of a giant. Like to me, it's all just dude. That makes me wondering for the elite.
Speaker 3: Right, That makes me wonder how many people are low level players In a bigger picture scenario like that trickles up to higher level players and really involves a lot of the agendas that are causing problems in society. For example, the education board. There are a lot of people that are more aware of things that work for the education system than we would like to believe. They are part of at times grooming programs, these gate programs that try and find people to groom for certain positions or celebrities or whatever. I've also, I don't know if you've listened to the telepathy tapes lately. What I find interesting is these autistic kids that supposedly are telepathic. Many of the people in their schools, like principles and higher levels of the school board are aware of this, and they're told never to talk about it, never to tell the parents that they have telepathic abilities, keep their mouth shut. And it's been a hush hush thing since the early nineties, and they've known about these kids' abilities for a long time. I mean that alone is a crazy thing, what's happening to autistic kids and telepathy and stuff.
Speaker 1: But the fact that they've had it hush huh uh.
Speaker 3: And there's a bunch of lower level people that we could probably go out and talk to at the school board right now that no a lot more than they're letting on. But they are hush USh for whatever reason. They don't want to lose their job. Maybe they're giving a little bit of hush us money. But this goes to a lot of our lower level institutions, a little bit of stations, the you know, the the local sheriff's office, local hospitals. I mean, think about people at higher levels of those institutions that have to be involved with something because there's no way they're not going to know some shady shit is trickling down from the top and being implemented in these institutions because it.
Speaker 1: Has to go through you somewhere, and you're working for them.
Speaker 3: So a lot of these people know a little bit more, but they are they have a level of complacency because they don't want to lose their jobs or whatever.
Speaker 2: Dude, No, I you definitely hit upon something because I mean, I mean, that's the way because if anybody saw the big picture, if you're not one of these completely ice cold, you know, ice running through your veins psychopaths that thinks that you're smarter than everybody else and that you you you're not only good, but like God is basically like you have to you have to tell these fucking cattle what to do and how to think. Uh, they don't know, they're gonna fuck themselves up. They're too stupid. Like I've met some of these guys, dude, I've met some of these people that literally think that like I'm doing what I'm like, I have to do this because you guys are too stupid. You'll just fucking kill yourselves. And in my opinion, I'm like, Okay, let me fucking die. Go fuck yourself. You're not that smart. But something that you touched in on there, dude, which I think is really interesting, is all those autistic kids, right, And to me, I always ask myself whenever I think about one of these psychopaths that like are clearly making the world worse. Always they're like whether it's like we're filling our oceans with plastic or they're gmoing stuff that like now it's like taking over every so like you can't even find like wheat that isn't GMO anymore because it like hops fields and you know what I mean. And just or some of these vaccines that are like self distributing, right, and so they like put it in the wildlife, like they that was the thing that people didn't know about, like the COVID vaccine. They were like vaccinating deers and shit. So like bass dudes, They're like, I don't eat fucking KFO meat. I fucking hunt my own. I get raw, fucking gets good meat. They didn't know they were bringing home a bunch of spike proteins, right, Like it's awful. But I always think, in the back of my head too, it's like, these people have to live here too. Why are they fucking shitting in the punch bowl? Why are we shitting where we sleep? Why are we shitting where we eat? And to me, a lot of these people they are well, first of all, they are tech technocrisists, I guess technocrats. There we go and they know and think that we are going to become a one, We're gonna have a symbiosis with the machine, and so that like none of this matters anyways, dude. And and to me, what is fucking fascinating, dude, is the insane rise in autism rates right with kids like that. And you're like, why the fuck they know? They fucking know they're not stupid. Pfizer knows. They specifically when they do these tests on these fucking kids, they go, how do we manipulate this to show any kind of good data? There has to be some way that we can make this test look like there's some good data to be shown when they know and fucking it's killing kids, it's making kids retarded, it's it's it's crippling kids, it's giving them heart attacks. Then it's also giving some kids crazy fucking autism. And I think that they're weaponizing just generations and generations the fucking kids, but looking for they're like trying to create these uh uh, well, what do you call it? Like an idiots savant sort of like geniuses that will be able to write the code and or write make these supercomputers that we are going to bring about this like digital Antichrist that we are going to merge with. Right, And so it's like they're purposely weaponizing these kids' brains. Dude, it's they're looking for eleven right for Like.
Speaker 3: Have listened to the tape yet, I've heard bits and pieces, So all the whole things, the whole first season, and the thing that struck me about these kids if if it's true, and it seems pretty damn legit. I mean, the scientific testing that was done is pretty rigorous, but according to these kids' experiences and what they are conveying and writing, and I think they are conveying these things. They're extremely spiritually connected.
Speaker 1: They believe in God. They say they talk to God.
Speaker 3: They're like very benevolent, loving people, but they just can't express it because they believe that. They say they're trapped in their bodies. They believe they are pure light bodies, and they have these telepathic abilities and they can do all these incredible things, and they believe they can talk to spirits and angels. But most people never knew this because they could never convey it until now with these new abilities that they're testing on them, they're doing what they call spelling, and they're getting these kids to type out the words that they want to say, and they're actually communicating now. And not only are they telepathic, they have a whole personality. They're like regular people. They just can't express it. So I'm wondering with these kids with these very powerful abilities, but they're also very spiritually connected and seem to be very benevolent, if maybe the vaccine thing backfired on these kids. And yes, it was supposed to cause them to be jacked up in the savant and connected to things, but it also connected them to something else. And I'm wondering that these kids are aware of the evils in the world, but in many of the episodes they talk about some of the things that they speak out against that they don't like, and it's a lot of the shit that we talk about. So I'm not sure if they could force these kids to do anything to work for them if they are that spiritual connected. Now, I'm sure there are those that are just savants that have these connections and abilities and aren't spiritual at all and are just about the numbers and you know, getting the technology in there.
Speaker 1: And sure they may be the.
Speaker 3: Worker bees for these elite parasites, but it is very interesting how many of these kids seem to be very spiritually connected, and it changed my view of what's happening with that.
Speaker 2: So, dude, you're you're definitely touching on something and that's fascinating to shit, And I think you're absolutely right. And the problem is that every single one of their weapon is double edged, right, So they are creating some of these powerful light beings, right, they are creating these geniuses that are very empathic and telepathic, and but they're also creating like you have to look at this, dude, it's not all autistic people. Are transgender, but all transgender people are autistic. Dude, It's I'm not even getting the furry community. Ninety nine point nine percent autistic. Like, so these these poor fucking kids, Dude, a lot of them don't know how. It's not that they're.
Speaker 3: All the kids that were studied were completely nonverbal. They could they could only talk talk through the So this is what they focused on, and they said it was mainly this type of autistics that displayed telepathic ability.
Speaker 1: But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I could definitely see that about the the blue hairs and the furries and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, I've said numerous times actually that like we need the autistics. The autistics are the fucking they're the best among us. Like, if we are going to create a weapon that is going to defeat the beast, we need the autistics helping us build the infrastructure, the computer structure, Like we need we need a weaponize autism. And that's also what they're doing, you know what I'm saying, Like, how about the rise in like fucking shootings and like massive shootings that have been uh trans people, because these people are like I think that they are kind of programmable. Like if I've known a lot of autistic people. I am. I'm almost back for myself. There is a lot of they want to do what's right. They have affirm but everything is black and white to them in a lot of ways, like this is right and this is wrong. And so if you manipulate them, if you take them and like, look at our public school system, dude, it's designed to take these kids and affirm them and make them feel like you're special, You're good. I'm your teacher. I'm on your side. Oh hey, you know what would make you why you feel so weird? It's because your gender is weird right where they take you and they slowly just like manipulate you in this grooming effect. And they're doing it in the public schools. And if they get you to start questioning, what's two plus two at equals ten? If they get you to say yes to that, then they basically have you and own you like you have a winger, but actually you were supposed to have a vagina. This is your secret name. We don't even have to tell your parents. When you come here, will socially transition you. I Hey, honey, I got a sweet dress for you. Christina, Christina I have addressed for you when you get here, and you can change in the bathroom and I even have lip gloss and a little bit of makeup and then we'll wash it off before you go home so your parents don't have to know. You know that it's uh, it's fucking sick, dude. And that dumb ass teacher was just like me, making little do dads and they didn't realize what they were actually doing was working for a dark agenda. They are trying to be compassionate and trying to be like, I'm trying to save kids. This is gonna help them not commit suicide, even though the rates are much worse after they transition than before. The people that are dealing with that, Uh, it's it's got awful, dude. It's so big and so sometimes my.
Speaker 3: Parents that are deciding the genders right after the child's born. I'm good, this is a boy, but I think it should be a girl. So we're gonna work on transitioning it. What the.
Speaker 2: That's awful, and it's maybe that's worse. That's gotta be worse than the people that are like I haven't. It's terrible, yeah, because there's the ones that are babies right where they raise them not to even have a gender. They'll side on their own. Yeah, Like I guess, I guess that's slightly better, but like, uh, it's confusing as fuck, dude. I mean maybe that's worse because then there's like there's nothing. You're like there. You need a structure, you need some.
Speaker 1: Foundation of sanity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, man.
Speaker 3: Because we're permeating, we're swimming through insanity right now. There's no baseline that we can look at unless we're born before a certain time, and we remember when things that we thought were quote unquote normal and they were more normal to a certain degree.
Speaker 1: They had last normal generation that we were the last.
Speaker 2: Ones, the nineties kids. We were the last generation that we were before we were born before nine to eleven. We can still remember, uh, when the internet was, you know what I mean, Like we didn't have a fucking computer in our hand twenty and it was.
Speaker 1: Some baseline reality.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say something you could compare what normal is to.
Speaker 1: But now these kids don't have that.
Speaker 3: They can go and look at old movies and be like, oh that was weird, how lame, But they don't have the example of what we used to think was normal anymore.
Speaker 2: Dude, they don't even Like I have friends that are part of this Generation Z or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Generation Z. They can't sit through a movie. Yeah, I can't watch a movie. You sit there and try to. Like, my friend will not watch movies made before the year two thousand, I think is his line, Because they just can't. He's one of those YouTube kids that like, can't eat a meal without watching a video, you know what I mean. It's one of those like they just can't do it. And he's an adult now and he's never seen any of the classic films because he can't. He can't if he wanted to. He doesn't have the attention span that the screens move too slowly. You have to listen to the plot. There's not a bunch of flashing lights and telling you this and that. You know, like, dude, God, damn uh, you know who you are. I love you, buddy. I'm not talking shit, I'm just but you know who you are.
Speaker 3: It is pretty terrifying because once we're gone, once this last generation can no longer offer what we're doing. Now we're geriatric and we're in our walkers and we're staring at the hell hole that this planet has become and the insanity that permeates. Then you know, where are we going to be? What do the next generations have to look forward to? You? And yeah, I don't have kids, but I look at it for all my friends and yourself and people that do, and it's like that was the time to try and just reverse it, put a stop to because after this, this is the last era. Man, This is the last era of any sense of normality, of any sense of humanity really, because we're transitioning to something else besides humans, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, dude. And I know this is a scary time and people are like, why would I bring a child into this? Because we have to. We need enough real human We got to teach him right. The only way that we're going to beat this is too because dude, it's sad and it's terrible. But like the most educated among us are not having kids, and maybe that's good because they're they're the most indoctrinated at this point, Like if you have a you have too many uh you know, degrees behind you. I started to question, like do you actually know something? I'm sure you're smart, but you are probably pretty damn indoctrinated. Like, uh, it's it's probably a problem, dude. But here's the thing. It's like, dude, we need real, beautiful, sovereign souls of light on this planet to fight and contest the darkness. We need beautiful children that are raised correctly to love and uh, to feel compassion and be good human beings and so they're gonna make great, strong adults. We need more people here, not less. They there's a reason why they want you to have less kids. They want like it's always a dehuman population. Whatever they're doing, it's always anti life, always anti life. And to me, what does that say? They don't want us to have babies? So what do you need to do? Have babies? We need to be making babies, like crazy. I don't know. So, I mean not everybody can not you know, I'm not, like, nobody's a failure if they don't this, that, and the other. Butt If you can and you and you're given this opportunity, don't be Don't let them doom you into fear and make you feel like you shouldn't, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if all the stupid ones are the only ones having kids, and they're not being.
Speaker 1: Taught the right thing.
Speaker 3: You might as well just throw in the towel and just let the technocrats take over the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, dude, that's what they're That's what they're trying to fucking do. Man. They're trying to make you feel like it's over. It's not over, dude. They want to make you feel like we lost.
Speaker 1: And so I had a guess one the other day. Have you talked to Gray yet?
Speaker 3: He's a whistleblower, former monarch asset that got out of the program and now speaks against it. And I couldn't tell you how much of the stuff he said is true, if he's a plant or not. But he said some very, very very interesting information, And at the end of the conversation he was like, you know, now would be the time to do something because they're in a transition period. They're trying to usher in the new technological age. They're doing a change of the guard with the politicians and the technocrats and people in charge, and they're transitioning to an AI based governance system. It's not going to be people calling the shots anymore.
Speaker 1: In a few years, it's going to be the robots.
Speaker 3: It's going to be the AI. Everybody's worst nightmare is being slowly rolled out right in front of us, because the right hand is doing taking care of the irs and getting rid of the you know, corruption and doge and all the bullshit they're showing us. As they're doing that, they're rolling out the robot governance. And now would be the time to try and maybe stick a stick in the spoke and do something about it. But we'll see. I think we're at a critical time.
Speaker 2: Dude, one hundred percent. Dude. I mean you're absolutely right. Like in the meantime, they are distracting us with all this bullshit like the doge, this, that and the other. Hey, we're worse, you know, we're getting rid of all this corruption. Oh meanwhile, Oh, did you say something that we don't like about Israel? Yeah, well you're fucking deported. Dude. You're going to Buntanamo Bay. What did you say? Is there? Oh you have a legal right to be here? Not anymore, bitch. You're gonna think on El Salvador, you know, I mean it is interesting. And then people are just like because those are the free speech lovers, and then you're like, but what are we doing here? Like, I get that you don't like what this guy says. All right, got it? Okay, should we break legal precedent here? And uh, you know, and uh and just look past the civil.
Speaker 3: Rights process just out the window. We're gonna we're we're heading towards a dictatorship. I mean, people don't see it, but that's where we're heading.
Speaker 2: That's where we're headed, dude. And and you're absolutely right too, because I simultaneously see them more and more and more and more and more putting robots in the police force. I think like Thailand now has these big giant robots that just go around. We've had drones explode and kill American citizens on American soil now, uh, without due process, without like a court hearing, they just go boom, blow them up. I mean, yeah, we are gonna see some wild ship. And if you're not awake and aware and fighting back, and what does fighting back look like? Because I'm not telling people to go pick up a gun and shoot somebody. That's a wild thing to do. But we have to make at least make people aware of what the fuck is happening. And that's what we're doing here. We're trying to wake people up, because holy shit, dude, we are looking at a cybernetic, technocratic healthscape if we don't fight back.
Speaker 3: Say what you want about Hollywood, especially the Hollywood of the previous decades and some of the entertainment that we've had, but they've been warning us about this stuff, especially in more recent years. West World, Black Mirror. Every episode is a fucking warning of where we could be headed, where we are headed, what's unfolding right now. And they warned us, and they told us about it, but we just ignored it and said, oh, it's entertainment. It's fun to watch, but it's not gonna be fun to watch when they're shoving a robot arm up your ass and bringing you to guantanamo, like you said that unless you're into that.
Speaker 2: Of course, is that robot arm ribbed for my pleasure?
Speaker 1: It's it's just no no spight his Oh damn it.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, So we just passed an hour. I know you like to keep it within about an hour. Chris has been a lot of fun, dude.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, thank you again for having me great discussion. Can't wait to do it again, and we'll have you back on the f K n soon as well.
Speaker 2: Heck yeah, man, I'm yeah, we're really gonna be pushing the does Bigfoot exist? So we're gonna be coming with some uh some new theories and topics and fun stuff. So when we're when we have that presentation ready, uh, we'll hit you up. Man, let's do that.
Speaker 3: I haven't done a good big Foot show in a while. I need to get back into that, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, Well again, I appreciate you, man, and I appreciate all the listeners and everybody here that's supporting my crazy ass. And uh yeah thanks man.
Speaker 1: Brother. Let's talk again soon later.
Speaker 2: Brother, better, where's my outro? There we go? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Were Real a bea.
Speaker 2: Say dot.
Speaker 1: Realsea reality.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Were Real THEA.
Speaker 4: If you enjoyed this content, please be sure to leave a five star rating for Reality Sours wherever you are listening to this podcast. If you like the music and visuals, visit Paranoid American dot com for more