Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season karens out there, Oh dare you? All guests only show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow, not what we want. If you were looking for an echo chamber, viewer and listener discretion.
Speaker 2: As you talk about extreme.
Speaker 3: Oh god, they just move ish the languish or package, proving you will neverment to trace the line.
Speaker 2: Now you see it every time, the same story, new dime, different, same time.
Speaker 4: Now you're feeling in your bos everything.
Speaker 2: The streams running day.
Speaker 5: You're an name down so if you can.
Speaker 2: See, you'll just finally see it.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, what is going on? Welcome back to another episode of The Prometheus Report. I am one of your hosts, Doc Brown. I'm here with my other brother from another mother, Andrew from the sixth g agenda. What's happening, Captain.
Speaker 5: Going great? How you doing today?
Speaker 3: Oh? He wasn't ready.
Speaker 2: He's like.
Speaker 3: You're normally a lot longer winded. Doc. You passed the ball too soon. Got Bro write of weather and I'm so happy that you power. We're through for our Bro time.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't miss it. I wouldn't miss it for a thing. It's been a crazy week too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: You know, I've been just working a lot since last weekend. I mean this week kind of flew by a lot of news news stuff going on as well, So I couldn't have skipped the week. We would have been catching up too much next week.
Speaker 3: And we actually got to see front Row Center or a lot of the stuff we're gonna be talking about today. That UFC two fifty at the White House us me. You trying to think Steven Ben did like a five hour coverage of that whole event there.
Speaker 5: That was a banger. Yeah, dude, that was awesome. We had a great time, five hours of free flowing conversation, a little bit of fight calling, a little bit of a reaction. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I had a great time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had a good time. I got to snack around on some Drido's and pop on a few cigars, watch somes.
Speaker 5: And my man was wrapped in the flag.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot it was Flag Day and you had mentioned it, and I'm like, hey, I got a flag hanging on my door. I'll go wrap that around and do like some Eric Church scarfaction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody call that disrespectful. I think that's the way that you the flags best used. Throw it on.
Speaker 3: Mmm, that's right.
Speaker 5: I love it. Yeah, Man, Obama, you know, Michelle's a man. That's one thing that we found out found out last week. If you didn't know that already, have you been down that rabbit hole yet? The whole show Obama being a man.
Speaker 3: I remember, just like back in the day, like before, I was really knee deep into all this stuff, seeing clips and stuff on YouTube and Alex Jones and stuff, and I never like fully immersed in it. But somebody had mentioned that, and I'm like, shim does look like a man. And then it showed some of them videos of her, like dancing or walking. You see this bulge popping out, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, she had a hanger, dude, that shit was swinging. Something was swinging right, and he calls her mic too big, Mike is my my mic?
Speaker 3: And then h but was that famous old woman that made that comment back it was like twenty sixteen or something, Joan Rivers or something like that. She's like, uh, do you think we're gonna have our first gay president? And then she's like, we already have what are you talking about? We have Obama and they're like, oh, you try to say Obama's gay, And she's like, I'm trying to tell you that Michelle Obama is a transgender. Okay.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, yeah, and her brother looks like her brother looks like he was a woman at one point. You know, it's a big switchero. Everybody's the wrong identity. Of course. Yeah, it's crazy. You know that that that guy that died in Obama's pool, he was like a really strong swimmer and he drowned in like ankle deep water. And so there's a weird thing about that where like, you know, maybe him and a Obama works messing around and there's a little rumor with that.
Speaker 3: So I'll bring up article which I got in a hurry and I didn't check all my screens. So I pray when I switched some of these scenes that everything's will be set up right. We'll see pray.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a lot of yeah, there's a lot of lynks. But yeah, this is where that came from. The this guy's name I forgot brought it up. Yeah, I'm trying to remember what this guy's name was.
Speaker 6: Alex peral all on a Sarma on your mama, and lastly, Mochelle Obama a mura.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So at the end of this guy's fights, he always does these weird riddles, you know, this weird thing. We'll just start making rhymes up and this one. Yeah, he's rhyming, uh mama with Obama being a man.
Speaker 3: I guess this is the same link. Yeah, it might be just from Facebook.
Speaker 5: Yeah it might have been.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, you actually got that link. It's so awesome. Andrew, you're the man.
Speaker 5: There we go. John Rivers, Yes, yeah, mis Rivers, how are you you made?
Speaker 7: You made a ton of news officiating the wedding in New York yesterday. Is this like a Is this like a new cottage career move?
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I should do very well because I don't choge.
Speaker 8: And do you think that the country will see the first the United States will see the first gay president or the first one.
Speaker 2: We already have it with Obama.
Speaker 4: So let's just calm down it, you know, Michelle.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, she's a.
Speaker 2: What a transgender?
Speaker 3: We all know, Oh my gosh, we all know.
Speaker 5: It's okay. She had set in.
Speaker 3: It's Okay, it's a tranny.
Speaker 5: She's a funny woman, dude, that lady alright, p oh yeah, that's a funny lady. Man.
Speaker 3: This guy, we actually talked about this. This is what she had first on the list.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 3: We talked about this before the fight. I think the news show that we did leading up to that, you had mentioned this guy, and I remember we had played a video of him saying what was it? He wasn't Jewish enough to get the invite to UFC two fifty.
Speaker 5: Yep, and he had actually lost a fight recently. He's like, oh, look at my face. I look like I'm part of APAC because his nose was all busted up and like swollen. So yeah, he's made some jokes like that a few times.
Speaker 3: So he actually went and.
Speaker 5: You love that, Oh Vandenburg. I was wondering when Joan Rivers died. It was right after she said all that about Obama, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh well she did.
Speaker 5: Well, that doesn't surprise me too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's uh human lay that out.
Speaker 5: Big key r stuff.
Speaker 9: It seems like, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Go look up at middleweight two.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure I didn't break them all.
Speaker 5: Has he got in there.
Speaker 9: What's going on.
Speaker 5: I've been arrested. That's a PR stunt. Dude.
Speaker 3: He has no handcuffs on, and you know they put him in the back of that paddy wagon and he was able to have his phone and everything else.
Speaker 5: Like you, somebody's on their camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a big PR stunt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because somebody was holding the camera. It means he had like a cameraman in the police van. That's crazy. Yeah, it's just a big PR stunt. They want the hate on Israel, they want that shit heavy. I mean you can see Trump literally the same week after this, Trump's like turning on Israel. JD Vans all this like posturing of ya Israel sucks. They're just going in there and leveling apartment complexes unnecessarily. It's like we've been saying that for a while. We've been saying that for a while. But I don't really trust their their being, you know, I think they're disingenuous in there in their moves.
Speaker 3: Well, that's one thing I've often wondered, is like it shows that even especially in our truth or community, you know, we're always like, uh, you know, we question everything and don't trust the government, you know, and all this kind of stuff. But then all of a sudden, it's so cool to hate the Jewish people, and you see a lot of this posturing and these big name you know, podcasters just kind of coming out of nowhere and pushing all this agenda. And then it kind of just you know, like hurting, you know, sheep. All of a sudden, you see the sheep all in Unison start turning and thinking they're being rebellious and they're questioning everything. But really it's you know, Project mocking Bird. They're behind the scenes pulling all the strings, making you think you're such a rebel, you.
Speaker 5: Know, absolutely. Yeah, it's part of the exposure Gate stuff that I talk about all the time. It's they're exposing themselves and the question is why and what are they trying to generate your reaction towards. It's definitely crazy times. And which one is this?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 3: We go back to read the note because and I was kind of confused on Eric Trump asks d C about facing a fight for money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is before the fight. Before the fight. There's text messages that got released between Eric Trump and Daniel Cormier, who's a he's like a commentator at the UFC and so he's saying, here, if you look at the second page, I believe the second one. And I think at the last thing he asked him was he was kind of saying like, oh, you know, you can make some money if you, you know, for one of these fighters get hurt or throw a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're trying to say it's fake. Just yeah, they're just trying to say go ahead. But they're just trying to say this is fake.
Speaker 3: So I oh, but okay. This is supposed from Eric Trump's social media. It says, Hey, Daniel, I'm going I'm going to be attending USC two fifty tomorrow. Saw you were casting. Hope to see you there, Yo, Eric didn't expect a DM from you. Excited to meet you and the family much love brother. And then again he says, anything you can tell me about the fighters tomorrow, who you got winning. Did you place any bets? He says no, I'm actually not allowed to bet on any cards or anything, he says, or any other fighters injured that you know of. And he says, I'm not quite sure why you're asking me this, but I think they're all in good shape. I'll just cut to the Chase or any other fights tomorrow rigged. I've been eyeing the Lopez fight, and I think an upset would be too unrealistic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I mean it definitely seems like a really sketchy conversation. You know. Part of me thinks, like, I don't know, I could go either way on that one. Either it's real or it's not. But it's believable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But my thing is is, like, you know, Eric Trump, all the money he's got, is he really trying to Is he so desperate that he's having to reach out to, you know, people to rig fights and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Hell, no, dude, He's got a drone company started up right before this, you know, these wars and everything kicked off. He's been making a lot of money off of different dealings that his dad's doing as a president. So no, I don't think he needs to do that. This would just be one of the many things he's making funny our money off of through the diplomatic events and things that are occurring. Though, So it fits a trend as far as he's profiting off of his father's administration, just like his sister and his other brother and as well as Baron Trump Baron Trump as well. He invested in oil right before the Venezuela and Iran situation. So there's a little weirdness allegedly. I want to get sued for that. But you know, there's a little weirdness going on with the Trumps in this minish for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's something you can never really root out, insider trade and all that kind of stuff because they make they make those rules like the president, you know, you can't buy and sell stock or own companies and all this kind of stuff. That's why he had to sign everything over to his family. But it's like when they were doing that, I was just like, man, how easy would it be to just make a phone call? You know, like, hey, son, we're about to bomb I ran, so oil prices are gonna you know, jump up, go ahead and load down on a bunch of old resell or whatever. I'm just throwing out hypotheticals, But it's one phone call away. Yeah, he signed over the company to his family, but hell, he can't just make a phone call or send a text message or something to notify the people.
Speaker 5: Oh man, oil is looking pretty good right now, you know, like that kind of thing. And then they buy into it and the next day he goes to war. You know things like that. Yeah, definitely, the uh yeah, you don't have to even say anything. It's kind of like, hey, you know, the prospects of this company looks good, you know what I mean, and then they go invest in it and make billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's something I've always said. It's like, you see the net worth of some of these politicians and you know, they poor by no means, but they ain't you know, crazy rich. But then on people they'll leave office and then they went from you know, having a net worth of you know, a couple hundred thousand dollars to a couple of hundred million. Sometimes. You know, it's like Kyle Leef, I knew public service was so profitable, man, I went into that a long time ago.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely. I remember like Nancy Pelosi, she profited off of that big like USPS shut down that they did like four years ago or whatever. Her husband like runs the USPS, So somehow he benefited off of that majorly made a lot of money. And uh, you know, just a lot of if that goes on all the time, where they just you know, they'll have a spouse or a family member that's in another area so that they're changing legislation so it'll benefit them, and you know, it's like a proxy situation.
Speaker 3: I'm glad they finally made it, at least I heard anyway, that they made it to where when the government's shut down, you know, like the government employees are not getting paid, they make sure that the people in Congress and stuff don't get paid either. I'm like, now, that's awesome. That's something I used to say, you know, back when I was a normy because my ex wife, the wife at the time, worked for TSA, So we dealt with those shutdowns all the time. Every time they'd have a shutdown every couple of months because they just keep kicking the can down the road. I mean, I was actually having to live through that, and the people that you owe money to the banks and all this other stuff, they don't give a crap. And it's like, she works for the federal government. The government shut down, she still had to go to work every day, and hell, sometimes you'd have to go for two, three weeks or a month without a damn paycheck, and they still expect you show up to work every day and I'm like, this is such bullshit, and then they go, oh, well, they're about to go to recess, so we're gonna, you know, think about it over the week while we're off on recess. I'm like, hell no, if it was me, I'd be like, if the government employees are not getting paid, you're technically a government employee, so therefore you you should be tied to this too. So if they're not getting paid, they should not be getting paid. That would give them a hell of a lot more motivation to get stuff passed, you know. And so I heard that they recently did that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's wild. I didn't know that they had to keep going to work whenever they were shut down like that. I thought that they was like, all right, you're good and you're not getting paid. That's crazy. You got to work for free? Hunh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they give you IOUs, you know what I mean. So it's like, yeah, you might go a couple of weeks without paycheck and then you do get paid, you get doubled up, you know what I mean. But yeah, that's still it's demoralizing. It sucks, you know, Yeah, paycheck to paycheck and you don't have you know, a thousand dollars in your savings account that you can dip into for gas, you know, and on hard times or things like that. It's you're robbing Peter to pay Pole. You're having to swipe credit cards and it acquire more interest debt just to get to work, to work for free because the bastards don't want to pay you. It's frustrating.
Speaker 5: Imagine imagine working for the FEDS and having that be your situation and then actively working to make the everything worse. Imagine that, you know what I mean, Like I wonder how that sustains itself. You would think that there would be a lot more self advocacy of like this isn't working, this is fucked up, But instead they all told the line, don't they crazy?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 5: So now, damn politicians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't stand them. Actually, I got some soundbites for that. What is it, Joe Biden?
Speaker 11: You're trying your breast, but it never feels like enough.
Speaker 3: You're trying your breast.
Speaker 5: That that is so good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all mind due Damn smart guys. So now this is the the terror plot. And I remember, I can't remember if it was you or I've heard it from multiple people. But I think but I've heard several people say, Oh, they're doing a two hundred and fifty celebration Trump's eightieth birthday at the White House. All these superstars and fighters are going to be there. This is a perfect time to try to, you know, set off a bomb or some kind of gun violence event, something, some kind of big shocking awe event, and somebody was planning one. It looks like.
Speaker 5: Apparently right FISA just ended the FISIS seven oh two, which thankfully it has lapsed for now, and they're gonna do everything they can to get it back in place. Faizas that warrantless surveillance law, and they didn't get it re signed, and so right now there's like this weird lapse and then being able to surveil you. So they need kind of justification to get that going, especially when you look at the Israel mixing with our intelligence through that Section two twenty four, they really need the warrantless surveillance as well, so they can really utilize that. And by the way, for anybody that doesn't know, Section h twenty four is now called Section two nineteen. They've changed the name of the Israel Military Merger with ours, So keep an eye out. They've been they're playing the shell game with that bill.
Speaker 3: In which I didn't realize it until I started watching that show Blacklist, and they kept dealing with this like terrorist top group or secret service top group within a different country, and they kept talking about Massad Masad Masad, And then I found out, you know, like I said, some big dummy when it comes to this stuff, that they finally had mentioned Israeli intelligence. So is maussad? Is that basically the Israel's FBI or CIA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's their intelligence network. Some say that ISIS. Some say that ISIS was too. ISIS Israeli secret intelligence service, and so a lot of people think ISIS was actually created by Israel in the US. And there's a point in time if you remember Obama switched from calling it ISIS to ISIL. Remember that il, They start calling it ISL and it didn't really stick, And a lot of that was kind of evade the ISIS thing because it leads into that Israeli secret intelligence service. They ended up going back to ISIS later because I don't think it matters. Nobody even paid attention.
Speaker 3: Mm, yeah, I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, A lot of people don't don't didn't notice that. But the al Qaeda same story. Uh, you know, you have Taliban, same story. You know, we kind of created these groups and then we used them later as a justification for war.
Speaker 3: Hmmm. So these this wasn't even a terrorist group, that was it.
Speaker 5: It was just says so these are these are Americans. There was one illegal involved that was allegedly the ring leader. But they interestingly enough, they called themselves accelerationists. And if you remember that, we went over the shooters and San Diego recently and they were they were the same thing, accelerationists. So these come from the same online forums that they're blaming. Uh, these kids from meeting.
Speaker 3: On So were they accelerating what exactly that?
Speaker 5: Uh So I get into this a lot on my show, Like they want to accelerate the end of the country as we know it, and so by doing that, it's just accelerating it by doing things to acceleration destruct exactly. Some people think that the Smiley Faced Killers are part of this kind of thing, like with the Nine a Order of Nine Angles that that's connected into this, which is a satanic death cult connected to Michael Aquino. So it has some legs that come from the military and Satanic Church, and in this current iteration today, people tie it to the Dark Enlightenment, which is like Curtis Yarvin, who believes that democracy is doomed to fail and that we need a monarchy, a CEO king. Corporations run the best, and so they want to make it into like a corporate CEO patchwork system, and so they want to accelerate that coming. They think democracy is going to end no matter what, so let's accelerate the ending. So that's where this comes from.
Speaker 3: The American Dream, the American dream because you have to be asleep.
Speaker 5: To believe it. Demon's version and Demon's version of the American Dream for sure. Club and you ain't in it. Yeah, my membership on YouTube. My membership on YouTube is called It's a Big club dot dot dot and you're in it, dude, you're in this one. So yeah, we keep that's like my little name for the YouTube membership. And you've made it shout out Carlin. So yeah, these guys, we can look at that, go back to that first link. We'll look at the news article that was connected to that. We can skim through it just kind of to go over the story here, yeah, or the first one that had the Daily Mail article connected to it. I think it was the one right before that, There we Go or New York Post that works, all right, Yeah, so this kid apparently is the ring leader. One kid was in Missouri, which is where like my state. One thing people are saying is that like, there's no way these guys were planning to go to the UFC if you found them at their house the night of or the night before, because it would have taken them sixteen hours to get to the UFC. So there's no way they could have possibly got to the UFC to commit this act. So it's like a weird thing where they're like, were you really catching people that were actually planning on this or were you putting this narrative around people who were in this group? You see, So people who were known like in this group, they took them and they said, oh, they're going to do a fight at the UFC, or they were going to do a false flag at the UFC, right, But in reality they were just planning on a different thing later, right.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, Well to me it's like, well did you find them just you know, some messages and emails talking about how they should go do that or something, and then busted them.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 5: That's a case.
Speaker 3: Looks like a bunch of us could have got busted because we were having conversations with friends, you know, like, hey, you know, if somebody was gonna hit that'd be a real good time to do it. Uh, you know they come knocking down your door. No, I was just saying, you know, would be.
Speaker 5: Well it it gets into what they're saying here. It talks about it a little bit. Uh, here's them in a little bit. I know we can read some of that. I don't know if he'll let you.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Does control Z work on your I don't know. If it go hokey, you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Usually it's it's the control or option plus and it ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 5: I can read it.
Speaker 3: Uh uh. The alleged California ring leader behind the full terror plot targeted the White House UFC Freedom two fifty event has been unmasked. Federal authorities alleged Michael Allen Thomas of Pinion Heels was one of the conspiracy's primary planners. Prosecutors say he operated under the online alias Whiskey six America and Shattered I'm sorry, and shared tactical advice with fellow plotters as they mapped out an assault on the June fourteenth Blockbuster event.
Speaker 5: Oh can I can I mention something? While we were talking about June fourteenth today, I was I was looking into something today and there's a there's a TV show about Jack Parsons and oh shit, who's married to Jack? The guys there's somebody that's married to Jack Parsons, like best friend's son. I'll get to that later. But anyway, Jack Parsons, there's this show about him, right, it's this rocket engineer that did the Babylon workings and it's called Strange Angels. And this show came out on June fourteenth. And I've always related, like Trump's birthday to the Babylon workings in Jack Parsons. Well, it's really weird that they would come out with that TV show on Trump's birthday, just the thought I wouldn't point out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard that. I've heard people talk about Hillary Clinton too. They said that her birthdays kind of around that time. Yeah, Geminis, Yeah, the Evil Twins a federal criminal complaint. Another suspect in the case was nineteen year old Ohio teen, Tyson, Proper Total Investigators Thomas played a leading role in the alleged scheme and provided key information during the planning stages. Agents reviewing Proper cell phone identified a signaled user named Whiskey six America as one of the co conspirators in lenked the account of Thomas. Prosecutors allege investigator say Thomas and other alleged conspirators communicated in an encrypted signal chat called Hunters, where members exchange detailed plans for carrying out the attack and escaping afterwards. The Hunter's signal group, which included Thomas, Proper and other co conspirators, contained detailed instructions for carrying out the attack at UFC Freedom two fifty, including plans to safely escape after the attack. The affidavit states, and they got pictures here, I guess to them guys training and shooting and stuff on their social media.
Speaker 5: Okay, remember guys. Christine Maxwell Julin's Maxwell's sister is married to doctor Roger Melina. Doctor Roger Molina is the son of Jack Parsons. Like best friend, close associate worker on this on the occult is a cult group which is a crowley in group and then also the JPL stuff, and so that gets into this, by the way a little bit because the same people who follow Crowley and Parsons and all this, the JPL lab, the New Rocketeer guys like Elon Musk, they're in this Acceleration It's Dark Enlightenment group and they're trying to usher in this new order and it's through this Crowleyan kind of movement. So it is all connected in my opinion. That's why I want to mention that along with this topic.
Speaker 3: M Oh yeah, See, these guys.
Speaker 5: Are being radicalized online by you know, the tech bros have forums and they're being radicalized through them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and with me though, And like I said, I'm no expert, but how can they prosecute these guys in my opinion, because it's like, yeah, even if you did find emails and messages or like oh yeah, we could do this, or if we blocked off this and went in and done this, we could you know, maybe we could take this route to escape, you know, and just theoretically talking about doing stuff. So then it's like is it thought and intention police of course, So it's likely even if they plotted it out, you know, and talked about it but their conscience got the better of them, or they just got too scared and they changed their mind and decided not to do it. Yeah, but then here comes the police kicking in your door. Oh you were thinking about it. Let's go to jail.
Speaker 5: You're guilty. You're guilty until proven innocent. Yeah. And you know what's interesting about what you're saying is there's there's like precedence for this where the FBI would radicalize people, try to get them to go do a bombing, you know, commit to an Islamic group. It turns out that the FEDS were taking a regular guy trying to radically get him to go do stuff with bombs so they could arrest him. So my point is they waited until they got him to go start to commit the act to actually go arrest him, even though he had obviously committed a long time ago. So my point is, like, you do kind of have to wait till they actually go commit an act. And my other point is they've obviously done this to people where they've radicalized people. So this illegal guy who's the ring leader, maybe he's you know, working with the FEDS, and maybe he's illegal from another country. That's you know, he's been trained by like paramilitary forces to come back here and do this. M like the Philippines, you know, like Terry Nichols and the Philippines, they trained terrorists in the Philippines and they would send him back abroad and they would go commit domestic terror acts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and that's what a lot of times that they do, especially even with the other governments. Yeah, like Ben Lauden, he was paid for and trained by I think it was Clinton did the Clinton administration. Because it's like they Bush bushes. Yeah, they want to affect things in Italy East and these other countries, but they can't do it directly. So it's almost like Satan, you know, wish bering in the years of people enticing them to do the things that he wants them to do.
Speaker 5: So, but we didn't want to go to war with Russia because Russia was in We wanted to destabilize Russia, get them out of there, so we would We armed the muja Hadeen an Operation Cyclone, and that's what seeded like this whole Whenever I said that the Islamic terrorist groups were created by US in Israel, that's when it started. And then we used bin Laden later he was in the CIA as tom Osman Tim Osman, and then later he becomes an asset by the same families as nine to eleven, like the Boogeyman for nine to eleven. It's all manufactured, dude. So, and we're doing similar stuff today, where like we go install a leader of al Qaeda, one of the head lead head shoppers as the leader in Syria. And when you do stuff like that over and over again, it kind of looks like we are working with the terrorists and always had them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I think so, man, Oh my gosh, which is crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: I think here's where they got them because I say, oh, it's top police, that says Prosecutor's allegenc group shared aerial photographs of maps of Washington, Washington, d C, including the White House grounds, discussed potential sniper positions and locations with drones. The alleged conspiracy first came to light after Proper's family contacted authorities in Ohio. Somebody snitched him out, worried about recent behavior, firearm purchases, and interactions with online group espousing anti government views. Investigators later uncovered encrypted chats laying out plant I'm sorry laying out plans for the attack time to coincide with the UFC Freedom to fifty, a major event held at the White House lawn tended by Trump and other senior government officials. According to the complaint, authorities alleged to group plan to use drones carrying explosives to create chaos and funnel crowds into predetermined areas where shooters would target high value targets and fleeing attendees. Federal authorities also tied another alleged conspiracy conspirator, Brian Omar Rowe, to Upaka, California, using encrypted alias Noble six. Okay, so it was just plans. I just happened to skim and seen explosives and I was like, oh, they probably had all these plans or whatever that they caught, but then someone tried to purchase something illegal and that's what nabbed them. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: So I think remember when the Isis was getting teenagers to go like leave their parents and go, you know, to the Middle East to fight with ices back in like twenty sixteen. Yeah, yeah, I think that this is like very similar to that US and Israel wants to recruit armed criminals and ISIS partners for Gaza police. ISIS partners? What does that say? ISIS partners? Why are they calling ISIS partners? And then they want them to be the Gaza police. So like when you look a little deeper, it's like dude, then you look back, like my memory is not short. I guess as most people's because February eighteenth, Februar eighteen, twenty twenty six, this year they're saying US and Israel want to recruit armed criminals and ISIS partners for Gaza police. This kind of leads me to believe that my theories on like them always being connected is true. You know, we're working with these guys, we always have. Hesbelah is gonna be the next one right now, Hessblas are a big one that we've got to keep fighting. Give it five or ten years, we're going to be working with Hesbla against some other person, you know, against China. Right, So that's just how it's going to go. It always will.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, or you'll find out years later, like Osama bin Lauden that you know, we were working with them the whole time and then they suddenly went rogue or something.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, like there's been proof that they were they were funding they were funding Hamas through Qatar, you know. And there's there's videos of net yak Whu's saying that we want to control the flame talking about Hamas by funding them, So.
Speaker 3: That one must have gotten deleted. I tried to pull up that one that says verifying identity to use social media in the UK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, this is a big story. It's going on. It's going on everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says, just in UK government clarifies adults we'll still be able to use social media by verifying their identities with digital IDs, facial recognition, passports and credit cards.
Speaker 5: Okay, so yeah, this one's kind of kind of a big deal. It seems to be going on in fourteen different countries at one time. And so they're actually banning VPNs to where you can't use VPNs to try to cover up you know, who's in the browser as well. So we'll get into that. Let me see banned for teens. I'm trying to see which one kind of lays out the whole thing. The link under band for teens is a good one. We can listen to Keir Starmer. He announces what they're doing this.
Speaker 12: Is a big stat because today is a big moment for our country. This is a big step, real change for our children and our future because today I can announce that the government will ban access to social media for all children under the age of sixteen.
Speaker 5: As proas as I've been saying for months with the roadblocks situation, their answer for the roadblocks, predators on roadblocks getting after your children is that they want to use biometric ID systems for your child to scan their face to make sure they're like whatever age they are, so they can match them up with other ages. My thing is, why do I have to give up my child's anonymity because you can't control the predators on your platform? Why are we changing the independence and anonymity laws for people? Because we have to accommodate for the predators in the criminals. See how they're like a comedy, the criminals, and then we have to give and then they get to keep living and do what they do. Right, There's no restrictions or punishments for them. It's just more and more for us. And they're using that just like terrorism, as a justification for more police state laws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that I was talking about with guns, you know. He's like, yeah, he said. The only people that follow laws, he said, are law abiding citizens. He said guns. He said, there are legal for failings to own anyway, he said, but they still own them. The laws don't stop them, he said. He said, so they keep passing all these laws. He said, they're only disarming the people. He said, because those the the tax paying, you know, god fearing people, he said, that follow the laws. He said, those are the ones you're disarming, he said, when it's the other people causing all the issues. And I think, I mean, you had a similar conversation about this around COVID how I had said, I thought it was strange that this you know, disease that only negatively affects, you know, like one percent or one point five percent of the population, that the whole world has to be locked down and everything changed to try to protect that you know, you know, one percent, instead of doing everything in their power to protect that one percent, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, and you've read text Mars. You're one of the few people I know that actually knows about text mars, right, And am I right? That was you?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not familiar with that textion.
Speaker 5: Okay, so there's a book called Project Lucid Lucid and the whole book is about a biometric ID system, the BEAST six sixty six system, and it's based off biometric ide and he talks about how every child, man, woman, infant will be marked and chipped so they can track you. This is that rollout of that, right, we aren't quite there yet, but this is rolling that out. This is getting people used to that, and so people will be essentially tagged from the time they're born and tracked their whole life. So that's what they're working towards. And so when we start to cave in for vaccines for children, ideas for children, then we start to see a new this kind of world that we think is not possible yet. Mm hmm. So there's a lot more links connecting to this. You've got the British King saying that, you know, he wants to get everybody on a digital ID right after this, so this ties into that. You also have France announcing what Keir Starmer announced.
Speaker 7: That's right here, that's specialist development.
Speaker 3: They go too fast.
Speaker 5: He's going quick. The cognitive aspects. We must protect our children and teenagers, school more time to reading, more time to sports. So here's the thing, you know, like with.
Speaker 3: I call bullshit, you.
Speaker 5: Know, when all these countries are doing it at the same time, I don't care what kind of righteous morality, principality kind of you know things they're trying to attach to this. They don't care about your kids. You know, a lot of these people are involved. You know, these are the Epstein class. They could give a ship about kids, dude. You know. And when you consider the justification aspect, like those guys who are being radicalized online and they were planning on doing that, you have c freedom terrorist attack. This goes into that same push of internet censorship which we're seeing get pushed all over the world. And we'll get to it, but America is trying to do the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're at a scary point too, because it's like, well, even especially like people like me and you you know well or especially me. I mean, this is how I make my income now. So it's like, imagine if they put some kind of blockade on the Internet to where you know, you have to get some kind of chip or biometric type stuff to log in to online, you know, so forget just your average person that's just addicted to Instagram or Facebook, can't you know, have their phone in their pocket more than an hour at a time, have to pull it out because they're just feening for that next dopamine hit. You know, those people will definitely be more prone to sign whatever, take whatever so they can get back to their regular schedule programming, you know. But then you got people that make their money online too, that's how they pay their bills and stuff. So it's like it's pretty scary that, you know. It's kind of like a the good drug dealer gives you all the free samples and you're like, oh, that's such a nice guy. He's given me this for free. But then it's like just to get you addicted, and then all of a sudden you got to start to pay in the play.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So I think with this internet at social media top stuff.
Speaker 5: I agree. Do you have a website?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: Do you have a website?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean definitely, you know, lean heavy on that as far as, like, you know, in the future, so you like build that base of understanding where people know where to find you if they were to pool you. I need to do that myself. I did have a website for a minute, but I definitely need to do that because I definitely talk about some wild shit and eventually, you know, the floodgates are open right now, but the censorship will come back. They're just building the data sets so they know and getting a blacklist of everybody. But at the end of the day, we're going to get back into the censorship of COVID and I don't know when how long, but it's coming. And I think that the best place is just kind of build up that traffic towards your website so they know if I disappear one day, you can find me here. If you can't find me here, then I don't know, they really shut down the Internet and we're all screwed, right, So you'll be rendered. You'll be rendered an author after that, won't you.
Speaker 3: That's something I definitely need to do. Use my website to have like a a backlog catalog of all my stuff for if and when.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so yeah, we got a lot in here. Oh yeah, there's a little note I left there. Let me go see if I can read. I'll read that on my uh oh yeah, you so this type of thing, is it?
Speaker 3: It all happens at once.
Speaker 5: It all happens at once, all over. Well here, here's the thing, possibly because each country is a corporation with the same stakeholders. So let's let's turn that up, because she explains, she explains what I'm trying to say here very well, like this whole internet going on all over at once is because of this right here.
Speaker 3: So let's see where's the volume.
Speaker 5: It's up here, Yeah, it's up top.
Speaker 8: In eighteen seventy one, the banks incorporated the United States and called the United States a corporation. And when they created the District of Columbia, what they did was they put that corporation in the District of Columbia, and they said that the members of Congress were actually managers interest of that corporation. And they said the President of the United States was actually the president of that corporation. So we're not living in the in the country that we think we're living in. And what I've actually done is I have said that we are under something called state capture, and I have said that there is an interregnum. And if you look that word up, that means that we don't have a legitimate government. And when the founding Fathers wrote this constitution. They realized that the bankers were trying to pull a fast.
Speaker 2: One on us. It's time to wake up in.
Speaker 8: Eighteen seventy one, all right, the banks.
Speaker 5: So now with that considered, in the possibility of there being a facade of all these countries being sovereign states operating on their own will, there should be an ex link. Right under that explanation I gave is that it yep, yep. I think it is.
Speaker 10: Well decided children under sixteen should be beaten. Within a few months, Canada, France, the UK, and eleven other nations all decided children under sixteen should be banned from social media. Fourteen nations, fourteen governments, fourteen legal systems, yet one identical policy arriving at nearly the exact same time. Forget whether the ban is good maybe it is. My question is deeper. Why does it look the same everywhere at once? We're told these governments belonged to their peoples. Ottawa is supposed to answer to Canadians Westminster to Britain's Paris to the French. Each is supposed to be steering its own ships. So why the uniformity suppose every nation on its own decided youth and the screen had become a problem. You'd expect multiple strategies with different mechanisms, different thresholds, and different timelines, because that's what self rule would look like. But that's not what happened. Australia passed a ban in December, and within months France, Britain and Canada reached for the exact same one, the same age line, same enforcement machinery, and same framing about protecting children. Denmark, Greece, Austria and the rest fell in line behind. It didn't spread like independent nations stumbling towards a shared problem. Instead, it got implemented like a memo through a head office. When a dozen supposedly sovereign nations converge on the identical policy in the identical window, the decision clearly wasn't made in any of those countries. It must have been handed to them. The people of the West are not being represented. It feels much more like being administered.
Speaker 3: Boy, that escalated quickly.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm going to send you this on X through our DMS on X. I thought i'd put that link into this description here or in our notes, but I didn't. And that shows the American version of what's going on right now that they're trying to push forward as well, just to go along with these other links.
Speaker 3: See how did you message that to me?
Speaker 5: It's in our chat on X Yeah. And if you want, if you want go play at the end of the internet link on our notes. You can just play that first while you look for this. You have to go right to it. Yeah, I mean they're trying to end the Internet as we know it. The last episode we did, we talked about AI being the new search engine and not being normal search engines, and then now this week we're talking about just back to back countries and now our country trying to you know, change the whole Internet and the whole free Internet as we know it.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is an article.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and this guy talked about it a while back, just about, uh, you know how the owner of Telegram he talked about a long time ago, how we're going to be not operating on the Internet we know it as today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want, I can share it on my phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could share the screen if you want.
Speaker 3: I wish I could just do. Will you call it an air drop to my computer?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, what? Yeah, I don't know how you could Yeah, you had your DMS pulled up. You don't want to pull it up with the screen on, probably, but it looked like it was about to load it. It just had It always does that at first, where it just doesn't show your chats because yeah, this one, this one's pretty important as far as America's version of this. Nah, that is so weird.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna work for here, bro. I would if I wouldn't have to share with everybody because I got to change passwords.
Speaker 5: And also, well, here can I can I pull it up and share the screen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can try to figure it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 3: I think it brings it up as like a whole new camera, so I have.
Speaker 5: To see how it looks.
Speaker 3: I'll pull this up and then well a sign, we'll put it in place for you. Maybe, come on, bro, there it is, I think, but it's Eddie biddy.
Speaker 5: Mum.
Speaker 3: How's that.
Speaker 9: On the fly?
Speaker 3: How's that? Oh? I can't hear you now, no sound, So let's just go back here change it back to you.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah that's weird. Well I can read it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the Congressional would trade the regulation of artificial intelligence for unprecedented federal censorship powers. So apparently there's a compromise. It's quietly brewing up in Washington as the White House negotiates with congressional leaders to fundamentally reshape the digital landscape. So the proposed deal reported by Axios, the federal government would strip states of their authority to regulate artificial intelligence. That would effectively halt progress state level efforts to hold tech companies accountable in restrict and energy heavy AI data centers. So in exchange of all that, lawmakers would push three major federal censorship bills, the Kids Online Safety Act, No Fakes Act, and a federal online verification mandate. See how it sounds the exact same as what we just talked about. It's framed as a common sense protection from miners, civil liberties advocate advocates warn that these measures represent an unprecedented expansion of federal control over online speech. So this is exactly I've been talking about this for a while with the roadblocks thing, kind of saying the writing's on the wall. They're trying to push something like this forward. It's really all about biometric ideas systems, because that's all they want. It's this police state. So hopefully it doesn't pass.
Speaker 3: I want to try to straighten out the mess I made, but I might lose your sound for a second. I'm about to go back to Andrew.
Speaker 5: Here you go. I ended that share screen too for you, so it should be better. See. Yeah, I thought that was really important, just to point out America's version of this, which is just as bad. It's all about age verification for children or protecting children. You remember Pizzagate, right, these guys are trying to mess with kids. You want to protect them. Let the people who are doing these things to the kids, the Epstein class tell you how we could protect your kids. Crazy.
Speaker 3: There we go. Now we're straightened back out.
Speaker 5: Elgatto is that your name on here? Where do you get that front? Oh?
Speaker 3: God, that's the name of a lot of the brand stuff that I got, like my camera links and four K we do call them catch cards and all that kind of stuff. I got a lot of El Gatto stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it. What we got? Next? Oh, I did give you that link? That was it? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 3: White House moves to censor Internet. Yeah, i'd say like in the future, like if you've got some kind of last minute add Luckily, where those notes are live and interactive at the note so I can just click it and bring it right up from there.
Speaker 5: Perfect. So this week that's talked about yep, So hopefully that doesn't pass. You know, it's wrapped up all together with three different bills tied in and not letting. Honestly, all of them are bad. I don't want the age verification and I don't want the AI deregulated in States.
Speaker 3: So this next thing, I mean, you got Apparently there's been all kinds of plane crash there's just planes falling out of the sky, not just in America, like around the world. This is like a global thing happening right now.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, dude, it happened like in one day. Now. This particular case is really weird. The B two bomber that blew up in California did it right after launching, and there was a telegram that came out that people were translating that was in Hebrew and it was saying, how like these people like these Israelis playing this or something like they did this. I don't know, it's weird. We'll get into it. Very weird shit. So yeah, this B two bomber is completely obliterated. There's nothing there. It's just black, charred smoke. It's completely gone. That's right after takeoff. So I don't really know what the explanation is for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just eight or dead from it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody died.
Speaker 3: You look at a black that smoke is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that keros.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: You're not getting out of that dude that carry that jet fuel. Once it starts going, it doesn't. It doesn't stop on fire till it goes out, til it's all gone.
Speaker 3: The same day, this is a Russian bomber.
Speaker 5: I watch that dude just falls out of the sky, open it up, free falling. Go y.
Speaker 3: It looks fake, don't it.
Speaker 5: I know that's insane. And like there was this skydiving plane that went down to Missouri County, California that base has put. Yeah, there's a skydiving plane that went down to Missouri the same day. Twelve people were aboard and they all died.
Speaker 3: Washington State. Is that at the F eighteen?
Speaker 5: Yep, So that's another F eighteen. That's one of ours that fell out of the sky, very similar to the one in Russia.
Speaker 9: Hey, the.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, do you imagine.
Speaker 2: The insane.
Speaker 3: Hey, she's like, Okay, you gotta get herself together.
Speaker 5: Wait, they don't fly on kerosene. B two bombers fly off different jet fuel than than like a Boeing because like a Boeing uses kerosene, which is just jet fuel.
Speaker 3: You spoke, I was gonna pick pick you apart. I'm not charrousene. That's what we use for heaters in the South.
Speaker 5: Well no, but like pure jet fuel is like kerosene. I had a guy that come on for nine to eleven. He's like this nine to eleven expert, Richard Gage, and he talked about how like kerosene is pure jet fuel. Now I don't know much about jet fuel, but like when he said that, I was like, oh, well that makes sense. And it burns out like it'll burn until it's all gone. You can't like you can't get it out. So I thought that was one hundred percent what jet fuel was. Though, maybe I'm miss form.
Speaker 3: And here's that thing you had mentioned they found, yes, Hebrew.
Speaker 5: Text back and forth on telegram. Yeah, yeah, so they deserve it. I hate the United States. No lies with Iran, No less with Iran, no less than Iran. Yeah, we just started deer Americans. The blows have only just begun. So this could be fake too, just like the just like the Yeah, this could be fake, like the Eric and DC text. But yeah, it's pretty fitting.
Speaker 3: And this is a Missouri article. Oh yeah, it's a skydiving plane crash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twelve people. Oh my god, it's just all the same day. And uh, you know that makes you wonder.
Speaker 3: If it was some kind of you know, I mean, like some government or something like how they secretly test things. How maybe they tested some kind of emp you know what I mean that messed with you know, electronics and all the planes you know, uh in that area or something, you know, I mean got hit by because I mean, it is crazy that.
Speaker 5: In the beginning of last year we had a lot of planes mysteriously just going down. Remember that. I think it's similar whatever that phenomenon is. So is this the Benny the other one?
Speaker 3: Hear Oliver Tree amongst Oliver Kield and helicopter crash in Brazil.
Speaker 5: This shit is crazy, dude, Have you heard about this? No, this shit is crazy. So let's watch this, dude. This guy just brought himself out of a deal with Atlantic Records. He says how he's going to die in two weeks. How the Illuminati is going to kill him for not signing with this deal and when he goes down in a helicopter accident down in Brazil. This shit's crazy, dude, Yeah, we should watch.
Speaker 3: This, Okay, So the text fort here it says two weeks ago, Oliver Tree exposed that after he cuts ties with Atlantic Records, the Illuminati reached out to him and they wanted him to sign a contract with Blood. He declined, and they threatened him and told him that he would soon die.
Speaker 4: I just got word that my album is no longer coming out. Love You Madly, Hate You Badly is officially canceled, and I'm parting ways with the Atlantic record. Behind the scenes has been nothing short of a nightmare. I have no marketing budgets for music videos, no digital ad spend. Nobody really cares in the building. It seems like I made a lot of money for Atlantic Records, and they don't seem to remember that I have gotten no support. They forgot to ingest multiple songs into the system, which means the songs.
Speaker 2: Didn't come out.
Speaker 4: I had a Valandine's Day breakout song The Demon get released because someone forgot to put it in. I don't really understand how that's possible. I've made them tens of millions of dollars, but they don't remember that. So the music is owned by them. The remainder of the music will not be coming out. I will always continue to make music. Thank you for everyone who's supported me. I can't wait to release more music at some point at a later time, but for now, there is nothing on the horizon. I'm so sorry, and I love you guys.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I just got worded that my album.
Speaker 3: Is he needs a new Mutatian. Look at those banks he was.
Speaker 5: He had a very he had a very eclectic look, like very eccentric guy. You know, you should see his music videos. Will look at some of his stuff here. Because he was talking about he practically predicted his own debt. It's very weird. It's like he got kobied. So this happened three hundred and thirty three, weeks after Kobe died in a helicopter crash.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and thirty three.
Speaker 5: Come on, dude, what are the odds? So this is.
Speaker 3: Somebody's camera at their.
Speaker 5: Home catching the helicopter free falling and hitting the Yeah, Oh crap.
Speaker 3: I seen.
Speaker 5: It just drops. It hit another plane in the sky or another helicopter in the sky. First. Yeah, it happens fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just tumbles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, complete free fall. Man them you can set this.
Speaker 3: And of course it lands at an avis rit car rental place.
Speaker 5: Of course, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 5: There's another video showing the inside of the helicopter. They start tapping, they're trying to get him out. There's the inside of the helicopter. There's a video where somebody starts tapping the guy that's driving the helicopter like yo, yo, look in front of you. And as soon as he does that, the helicopter collides with another one. So this guy does pretty good work right here, open Anonymous, see.
Speaker 9: That six or fourteen where he saves me.
Speaker 5: How does this guy buy this shit?
Speaker 9: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: This is an.
Speaker 5: Idiot, true, This guy makes wild. Guy. Who the hell? Who finds all this shit in movies? Like within twenty four hours or something like this happening? I just don't. That's one thing that always mind fucks me. Like the snake Eyes thing with Charlie Kirk. That guy was on it, dude, he had that out like within twelve hours. I'm like, how do you guys, where are you finding these references from? Like they must have something that's helping them find that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh, they probably is, because you can probably go to like chat GPT, you know, and I ask it, you know, for certain things, and it find it. But some people just got really good memories, like me Amy and pretty much anybody has ever been around me for any extended period of time. Like I can remember movies like and now I don't have to watch them a hundred times. I can watch a movie once, movie twice, and I can bouck quote stuff from it, you know, And I use movie quotes all the time in my daily talk with people. There's been a couple of times that stuff's come up in the news and immediately I'm like, oh my gosh, that's like from this movie such and such back in the day, you know, and have recall like that. So now I know if I can, I know other people do too. But yeah, if you combine that with chat, GPT and all the technology that we have now, yeah, it ain't surprising.
Speaker 5: I find dude, we got a we got so many of the comments here change your name there six six six what's going on, dude. I'm just kidding. That's my wife's she said, she said, my wife. My wife chilling in the comments. She's chilling in the comments, she said, Andrew, you do Yeah, I get I do patterns, but not like that, dude, that's like next level. You remember what time was in the windshield during a certain scene in a movie from thirty years ago. Come on, that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: That's insane. And this did they kill Oliver?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, there's a lot more weird shit with Oliver here. So there's plenty of language.
Speaker 13: Already conspiracy theory circulating online just hours after his death.
Speaker 3: You can get over you.
Speaker 13: Can see the incident here. Oliver treat is dead at thirty two in a freak helicopter collision that happened in Brazil today. There's a lot of interesting stuff around this that I'm about to show you in a moment here, and there are some very interesting things that he was saying and doing before his death. So you want to make sure you stick around to the end. So first, Oliver Tree decided to leave Atlantic Records just a couple months ago.
Speaker 4: Atlantic Records behind the scenes has been nothing short of a nightmare.
Speaker 13: I have no marketing, budgets, rausing videos, no digital Wilson. We here speaking out against record labels producers before they die. Atlantic Records, Michael Jackson, rings a Belle.
Speaker 2: No support, that's possible.
Speaker 4: I've made them tens of millions of dollars, but they don't remember that.
Speaker 13: So Oliver Tree decided to end his business relationship with Atlantic Records just a couple months ago. And I think there might be a lot more going on here, and I'll show you why and just and this is the strangest and most interesting thing about all of this. Oliver Tree recorded these two skits on March twenty seventh and June. First, you gotta check them out. Whoa the imagery right the pizza?
Speaker 5: This guy was a weird guy.
Speaker 11: Weird guy, what kind of opinion?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you got.
Speaker 2: This kind of.
Speaker 5: This is like what I think is doing this to the kids, to the people that are like online getting radicalized. They're into weird ship like this. Like if you're willing to watch that type of stuff and be in that world, you're gonna fucking end up weird like crazy, you know. I feel like it does something that you're subconscious looking at that it has to. It's it's the it's the tour. Yeah yeah, yeah, So she's going on a tour. People are trying to say that, you know, she's going to capitalize off his death and be the real big pop star here, like almost like he was a sacrifice in a way.
Speaker 6: Mmm.
Speaker 5: You know how that goes in the music industry.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they say Kanye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his mom, he said they killed my mom. I mean the way he says it is like, you know, almost like he didn't consent to it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Passenger jumped from helicopter and horror crash that killed Oliver Tree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, that in that video, like you know, you see somebody tapping the helicopter guy and they're like yo yo yo, and then as soon as the helicopter guy looks, they smash. And I think that person probably jumped out, you know what I mean, because they were like fuck this and just jumped.
Speaker 3: Dude, could you I mean, I know everybody says what they could and couldn't do, but until you're in the moment, man, But it's like nine to eleven when I watched that, I see those people that like jumped from the you know, the the flaming filing building. I'm like, dude, I know you're at that point. It's like you're going to go. It's just a matter of when and how. Yeah, I don't know if I could have the willpower to throw myself off of the building to know I'm gonna just splatter at the bottom.
Speaker 5: Like that's it, there's no coming back out of it.
Speaker 3: But I guess, well, it beats the alternative, I guess of maybe getting burnt to death or crushed to death and slowly, you know, like maybe you tumble down to the bottom, you know, and don't die, but everything laying on top of it you just slowly suffocate you or burns you alive. I'm sure that would be a lot more painful than just leaping to your death. But I don't know if I had the cajones to do it. Bro, If I'm just being straight up with you, yeah, if.
Speaker 5: You know you're gonna die either way, I guess maybe you know, in the moment, you could just be like fuck it, you know, like I'm not, especially when you're seeing I mean, it depends on what level of terror you're experiencing where you're at. You know, you may you know that flight or fight or flight kind of thing where you're like watching people burn alive or freak out. Your choice is to stay here and do that too or just jump. I think lee right, King, there's a party, there's a party that'd be like fuck this, I'm not gonna go out like that, and you just jump. So yeah, I think it would be a circumstantial thing for sure for me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah that that shout out to all my uh online RPG players Dungeons and Dragons and stuff. Uh, it was an old video. I gotta I gotta tell the story now, just for those that was like, who the hell is Leroy Jenkins. There's these guys that played like online D and D and you know, do rating and stuff. And I used to play a lot of online like Destiny, different games at RPG like that. And you get those raids, Man, it takes four or five people, and it takes a couple of hours of working together to go through it and beat these levels. It takes some dedication and some time and planning. Uh. There was a video going around back in the day of these guys they're getting ready to go into this big boss raid and they've been at it for several hours, and they're like right outside the door the big boss, and they're like making their plans like Okay, such and such is gonna stand over here by the door and throw out this spell and this person's gonna go on the attack and d and they're trying to make their plans. And it even said in the video, it said, you know, they've been at it for like four hours, so it's like they were ready to get done. And then there's this guy in the back. He's just kind of pacing back and forth his character and he ALSOID. He just says, fuck it, leave right Jacobs. He screams his name. He just takes off running inside the room and it kicks the you know, the the the scene off or whatever. It's just complete chaos. They're all dying like crazy and you can hear everybody cussing. They old boys, like damn it.
Speaker 9: Lee Roy.
Speaker 5: I've never played that game. I know that like A Stranger Things was like all based on that game. I've never never played it, but it seems like it's very symbolic dn D A lot of stuff in there, like real, you know, kind of love crafty and shit, like you know, kind of more real.
Speaker 3: I think it's like Magic the Gathering, you know, or any of those type games. It's you know, RPG fantasy. And of course you didn't have all these cool video games and stuff back then, so it's like they had to have their imagination. They created their characters and stories and you know, yeah, all that kind of stuff. So now, yeah, it seems.
Speaker 5: Cool, Peter Teal, Yeah, we're in a big one here. This is a big one. Yeah, let me go ahead. You could start off the first, like, there's so many more links I've found since this. Uh, but yeah, let's read that initial one first. I'll get this other one here and put it in our notes while you that.
Speaker 3: Okay, thisays breaking. More than two hundred members of the Global Elite are set to attend Peter Thiel's Secret Society Retreat, featuring discussions on cult building, sex, and preparations for World War Three.
Speaker 5: Nice insane. This other one surviving World War three, how to make your own cult sex advice. I mean, what the hell did a.
Speaker 3: Lot of stuff, Jim, But I don't really care what you don't care about. Leroy Jenkins, you better care.
Speaker 5: He probably doesn't care about this. Well, you know, we're gonna get to that We're gonna get to that because Dre Dossier has a great video that we'll talk about where she's talking about how like the exposing itself, like this corruption exposed or this crazy exposing has become the whole story. There's no actual vindication that comes out of it. There's no actual nothing that happens. And Epstein set the precedent for that, where you find out all this stuff. It's really about attention and content. It's not about actually doing anything about it. And it demoralizes us further because we essentially give consent for it to keep going, and then they just keep doing it over and over. So, Peter, til is it going to have to answer for any of this, because the whole thing is the scandal and the exposure and that's it. It's not about doing anything about anything.
Speaker 3: It's just a shock and awe the.
Speaker 5: Attention economy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, says The names from Peter Teel Seeker Society Invitation only Retreat have been leaked, which will include topics like surviving World War Three, building your own Colt, Peter Teal, Elon Musk, Tolci, Gabbard, Jared Kishner.
Speaker 5: Reid Hoff, Halsey Gabbard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jonathan Greenblatt, Larry Summers, Corey booker, Sam Harris, and among those names, and among are those to be named, Jeffrey Epstein was also reportedly interested in this group at some point. The retreat is scheduled for August to twelfth through the sixteenth at a venue near Dublin, Ireland. This video is just.
Speaker 5: Why is why we'll look at Ian Carroll's I want to look at Ian Carroll's instead. I'll get that sent to you. But here, let me read this real quick, because this person makes a really good point as well. This guy gon's g O and z on X. I like this guy, great, great follow he says. I don't know if anyone else is saying this, but after long and analysis of this story, it's obvious to me that this leak is intentional. They operated secretly for over two decades, but now that we're in an era that the group would likely want to be you know, public now and go out with the bank. The leak allows for a few things. It recruits Internet saluts and truth seekers who are textavvy enough to go looking for the tokens to give access to data. It generates attention from across the Internet, creating tons of sentiment data, and it draws attention from the wealthy class who haven't been invited but might want to be involved. And finally, they're going to make public anyway because they're stationing at headquarters in DC. So these reasons and more is why this person thinks it was intentional. You're telling me the guy who started palancing here had a website security problem. Come on, the whole thing is like the pollenteers built off of like anti theft anti you know, it's a security platform. So you're gonna tell me that this got leaked and Dre gets into it ausus YEP, and Dre dossier. We're going to see it later. She proves that where she says if you look deeper into the hackers, they weren't hackers. They didn't reveal their source, and they didn't reveal their method, and it's even weird like who they are. So this is probably an inside leak, right, So you know, again, we talk about the news from ways that most people won't as I do on my show, talk about what they won't, and this is how we do. So we talk about things people talk about, but in ways that you won't hear elsewhere for the most part.
Speaker 3: You mean that's the goal anyway, Yes, sir, see the headlines that lie beneath the headlines, you know what I mean. Like you mentioned, a lot of people talk about some of this stuff, but it's just for attention and clicks and shock and awe. I think one of the most powerful questions is just one word. Why.
Speaker 5: Absolutely why? Yeah? Absolutely? Here. I'll let you if you want, we could pull up before this, we could pull up that video I think it was right above it, okay, with the tray, and then I'll grab you and Carrol's stuff and put it in here as well. This one right here, here we go this guy, No, go back to the other two our notes and I'll show you. It's the should be an Instagram lenk or link Instagram.
Speaker 3: I got a wired, I got an X and.
Speaker 5: I got to right above the right above the article down there should be right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the it's an X post and that's it. One I pulled up, got the guy out the beard.
Speaker 5: Oh, yours hasn't updated. I don't think yours is updated. Can you like reload that page your notes because I think that hasn't updated. My new stuff I put in there. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, we go.
Speaker 5: There we go. Those two new ones there, so the the one right above, the article down below that yep, yep, that one gotcha. There we go.
Speaker 14: Okay, dialogue, pete social.
Speaker 5: Network fuck doesn't hit me anyway, They got us anyway, dude, we're getting strikes, all right.
Speaker 14: Cool story, and honestly, neither should you. And I am not usually in the business of telling people what they should and shouldn't care about, but I'm going to make a special exception this time because what is going on with this coverage.
Speaker 5: I feel like I am losing my mind here.
Speaker 14: Our attention is just about the only thing that we have left that holds immense value, and it just pains me to watch people spend it on stories like this that I don't even understand.
Speaker 5: What the story is, you guys.
Speaker 14: It is a list of rich people who all happen to know each other, who all happen to pay absurd amounts of money to go to the same conferences that was carelessly left on the front end of the code of somebody's website.
Speaker 5: That is what this is like.
Speaker 2: It's not a hack.
Speaker 14: Nobody activists their way to this information. In fact, it was sourced from too an anonymous sources and without the methodology of how they found it. And with any story like that, I'm sorry, take it with a huge grain of salt. Okay, because this does not affect you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 14: This story of these billionaires who are all kind of gross knowing each other is just a Tuesday. It is stories like this, in my opinion, that is everything wrong with the consumption of news today. I don't know when this happened, but at some point, the incentive to make you feel informed decoupled from the obligation to actually inform you you know, and then, as a consequence of that, accountability all of a sudden was replaced by exposure. An exposure feels like accountability, you know, names, leaked documents and these secret networks, but only if someone with power to act on it actually does. And when nobody acts, nothing changes, and exposure is just content and the results all that produces is a populate.
Speaker 5: She's describing exposure gate, which is something I talk about a lot on my show. The deep State's exposing itself in order to generate reactions towards to further their agenda. But she's describing another aspect of this, which is exposure. Is the whole agenda to make you feel informed, right, it's not really to do anything, no accountability involved. And so there's two aspects to it, where it's we're going to generate your reactions towards a revolution or we're going to demoralize you and desensitize you to more and more information that is demoralizing, right, So there's two aspects to it. She does a good job at explaining the other aspect. I think that's really true there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, don't be a you know, don't be looking at every shiny thing you see and thinking that that's deserving of your attention. So yeah, there we go. That link, that link right above that. Yeah, so this is Ian Carrol exposing the Dialogue Secret Society. He's not exposing anything. He's just reading what's already been put out for everybody. But let's go ahead and check this.
Speaker 3: Out content regurgitation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all Durfy's exposed.
Speaker 15: Sam Harris, the podcast host.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 15: One Cruz Senator from Texas, Adam DiAngelo. We already mentioned Dan Driscoll, Secretary of the US Army. Tim Ferriss, the author of the Four Hour Workweek. Fuck you, Tim, you sell out. Joseph Gordon Levitt, the actor, Sam Harris, the podcast host No wonder, No one believes a fucking word, he says. Sam Harris is in the club. Reed Hoffman, who we already mentioned, Ezra Cline, opinion columnist for The New York Times, founder and former editor in chief of Vox Go figure Henry Cravis we already mentioned. Oh, Jared Kushner. Jared Kushner is in this club. They're all in this club. So you can assume that Zionism is probably quite well represented here. You can assume that the Silicon Valley Gate tech mafia is obviously very well represented here, being founded by Peter Teel. We're seeing government quite well represented here, the most corrupt of the bunt.
Speaker 5: Now, this could be a correlation, not a causation thing, But I always think it's funny whenever the thing's like big scandals like this come out at the same time as like, I don't know, say, the Internet laws that are going around the whole world that we talked about a little bit ago. Uh, you know, they're not talking about this, are they They're not talking about the fact that our government has tried to censor the Internet, but they're talking about the tech bros who are in charge of that sensoring. But they're not talking about their actual plans. They're only pointing out some fucking, you know, weird secret society that we don't even know what they're really doing, rather than pointing to real solid things that they're actually doing policy wise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you see gossip versus you know, tangible affect your daily life stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a it's all about sensationalism. You know, he's the new new Alex shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've talked about but he articulated that or she articulated at so well, you know, it's exposure to make you feel you know, informed, or make you feel intelligent. And with this truth or movement, you know, I mean, how many times have you you know, done a show or just watched the show and seeing people in the comment section just know it all. So they're so informed, they're so intelligent because they watch all these shows and they you know, read this book or you know, it's gnosticism, but on a different scale, that's like do their nosis and knowledge? Do you become puffed up and you know you're so well informed. But oh, you're so right, you're so well informed by whom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're being initiated online. We're being initiated online by these occultists into by them exposing themselves. But in the process we're being actually initiated in their group, which is something I've always thought was the conspiracy movement's point, like funnel people into your ideology while they feel like they're fighting you. You know, it's it's a genius thing to do, as you make them feel like they're actually going against the machine, when in reality they're joining it, and so it's it's genius. By the way, Let's look at Ian Carroll and his natural habitat right here. Zoom in on those eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I stopped at he's taking him a big shot of heroin or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, that's him in his natural habitat his eyes. Freak me out in general, dude, press play, because even when he's looking at you, he's like, got it, Demonica, I look at to me, at least.
Speaker 15: We're seeing not necessarily secret societies, but think tanks extremely well represented. Here another one, Leonard Leo, former executive vice president of the Federalist Society, Joe Lonsdale, Lisa Monico, former Deputy Attorney General and US Department of Justice. Elon Musk, founder and CEO of SpaceX, co founded CEO of Tesla Motors. Elon Musk attending Dialogue Society twenty twenty six. I mean, he never did apparently get to visit the island, so he's got to go have some fun where.
Speaker 3: So he's gonna go have some fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Gossip, it's just gossip power. It's not really getting down anything. Now let's look at that article.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: We should look at the article after we're done talking or whatever about our thoughts, but to get whatever details are out there about it, out there that this article reported on, because yeah, I don't really know what activities these guys were involved in. I mean it mentions create, that's it. That's all it says. There's nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the article you gotta silent.
Speaker 5: For their Oh okay those bastards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cuts it off. Oh you've read your last free article. Wow, you you know you got to stop being and then takes away.
Speaker 5: That's how it works. Let's see here, Let's see if I got anything, because I've saved a lot of things about it. Peter Teal hosting So Peter Teal is hosting something called heretic Han featuring talks about how to steal an election. You're probably a eugenicist apocalypse inventing people in the future, celebrity UFO summoning the goal is immortality and more I mean, dude, just those topics are crazy. You must be a eugenist, a eugenicist apocalypse, inventing people in the future of celebrity, UFO summoning the goal is immortality and much more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: Here maybe I could share this photo, but there's a photo here that if you look at it, oh wow, Oh my god, it's like a calendar for like Monday. Monday they're going to talk about, well, okay, we'll go to Tuesday. Tuesday they're talking about, yeah, Tuesday, they talk about UFO summoning at the Penthouse, the New World we can and must settle Mars. It is on Wednesday. How to Pay for sex is also that day, changing Earth, changing Earth, reversing global warming by terraforming terra Hereticon Forest opens lunch served. Sorry I'm reading there like I must be a human? Must a human be an ape? Cyborg? Bring computer interfaces? So In other words, must we be a primate? Shouldn't we mix with the AI in b Silicon be cyborgs? It gets into COVID, vaccines, beyond incompetent stars, Covid, the Goals, immortality, psychedelic tea party, how to steal an election? Film screening. Yeah, dude, this is crazy. Printing guns in the future of two A, the Second Amendment, The Future of the Second Amendment. Oh wow, parapsychology demo UFO, summoning, tattoo and piercings. We got drag tutorial out of the closet. Drag tutorial. So these guys are all somehow maga, but gay is hell too, you know what I mean? It's crazy. So yeah, the Bright Sided Nicotine, Alien encounters, drag show. They have a drag show. Wow, and the party goes on? Is the last things? Just crazy, dude. I mean, these guys are getting down. So this is the dialogue group that we're talking about. And it's funny that he had something called Hereticon, which is like heretic you know, convention. It's a heretic convention, is what that is. Yeah, it is right, so really on the nose, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, especially crazy. But once again, mine is the why if this was a controlled opposition kind of let people know on purpose kind of thing, why would you want to do that? Because all these are big, major players and a lot of them in government and stuff, you know, Elon Musk and Kushner. He's the one that's over all that Middle East peace deal stuff.
Speaker 5: And yep, why again, it's the exposure of corruption. I tend to lean towards AI President AI running everything, and even though AI is made by the same people that they're exposing, somehow people are just dumb enough to be like, yeah, AI President will fix it, even though the same people programmed it. They're gonna somehow think in their head that this AI is separate from who programmed it, even though it's not. That's what I see it. I can't see another way currently. That's maybe my mind skew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember last week we talked about I think it was last week we talked about there's some country in Europe or something that has the first artificial diligence, Prime Minister.
Speaker 5: Albania, and that's where Jared Kushner is putting up that island with the resorts and the bunkers, right, So.
Speaker 3: Could it be maybe that they're exposing all these people because it's like, look, how corrupt these people? Or you can't trust them, Let's go to AI. Yes, prey infallible.
Speaker 5: Joe Rogan's had this rhetoric for a long time, dude. He brings it up almost every show when they talk about things going on. Yeah, and they talk about things going on, and he always brings that up. He either talks about ego death, psychedelics and ego death telepathy and all these latent abilities we could achieve if we can only like you know, enlighten ourselves, or he talks about the AI president being the only cure to all these problems we have in politics. That's what they want, that's like what they want. So it's very clear.
Speaker 3: Well, there's been another amazing week. I'm always appreciative of you, Andrew, but I'm really appreciative of you because you weren't feeling good, You've been sick, You've been having some science issues, and you pushed through. So I appreciate you double time. So, guys, double time love this man. Show him some love, throw him some heart emojis and stuff. In the chat if his wife will allow it. If you're a female and some women don't like that, I understand.
Speaker 5: She's fine. Do we go to the We've been to the drive through. I've had a lady at the drive through and be like, oh you fine, and she's like sitting right there. She's been have ladies hitting on me. I'll look over at her and be like see, I'll look over and see you better watch it. Keep that competitions out of there. No, Yeah, she's awesome. She's good. I love you, Bailey.
Speaker 3: If you're watching, well, bro, I guess where we go. Just like always I try to I'm gonna try my best to end it like this. Each week after we do our talk, just kind of hand over the floor to you. I'll let you let everybody know what you're up to this week, what shows are coming up, what's going on over at the six g Agenda.
Speaker 5: As always talking about what they want this weekend. You know, I'm gonna see how it goes. I've got a little bit of a light weekend Father's Day, though, I will be doing a show with Nugget News. We'll be talking about some stuff on Sunday. Other than that, we will be probably going live at least once this weekend, so be checking out my page and we'll be putting it up there. But a lot of good stuff otherwise going on. I might have the Awakened The Awakened podcast, it'll be coming on yep, probably tonight, so we'll probably get that going. Other than that, I'll do a solo show this weekend and I'll have Nugget News on, So I look forward to seeing you guys there. Weekend Warriors will be live all weekend.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, I just recently recorded with Brad. Of course, I got a little bit of a stockpile of episodes. But him did a show on word Magic. It was pretty cool, so he might be talking to you about that. That's a pretty wild topic.
Speaker 5: I caught some of the cryptid and like plasma stuff that you guys were talking about in a different maybe a different show or that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he thinks that might be the non human biologics. You know, what they're talking about is plasma. So he's got some really good idea as far as that kind of stuff. But yeah, man, yea as far as me this week guy, same as usual. Sunday at eight pm, we'll have the live reading at the Prometheus Lens podcast channel of Lewis Ginsburg, Legends of the Jews, and Monday I have BT Wallace from Truth and Shadow podcast and we talk about Robert Seffer's book sixteen sixty six uh and uh Rabbi Zevy and how he talked about the redemption of the world through sin, so through adultery inside of me and all these other you know, bad things, you were saving the world. So that was a very appealing religion and or cult back in the day. So we talk about that, guys. But man, love you guys, Andrew, love you, brother, Thank you for another love you, amazing week bro.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the chat. Thanks for the I'll look into those those pills, vander Berg. I appreciate you. Thank you everybody for the well wishes. And hey, maybe last minute, me and you can get that first episode of Mystery Babylon going on this weekend if you're not too busy, so we'll talk. We'll talk later, Seef, we kick that off, So maybe be on the lookout for that, guys, because I've been excited to start that with you as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man on, Well, guys, love you, so hope you have a good weekend and Hey, just remember, don't just read the headlines, read what's beneath the headlines, with the promethish report, y'all. Bye a p if the path the cross not the truth, So we steal the fastire.
Speaker 2: Not to burn it down, but to war.
Speaker 6: The ones still frozen them by the last passed around. They call it dangerous they can They call it arecy