Speaker 1: I am great. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, I haven't talked to you in a long time. You know, we've had a whole pandemic happen. We've had all these you know, crazy life things just get in the way of funness. So I feel like, you know, it's time to kind of catch up, get to know each other a little bit more, because I feel like it's one of those things, like you in the industry that we're in. We were friends with mutual friends, but we're not really like we haven't had a one on one and I got to have more of an intimate conversation kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm an intimate kind of person.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I feel like sometimes I look looks can be deceiving. People think I'm very intimidating, which I can be. But I feel like when she gets to know me, I'm my soft and gushy inside. You know, there's a lot of fun stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Like she's a sweethart, she's from She's Alexis, Texas Southern charm.
Speaker 3: So tell private talk, What have you been up to, what are you doing currently? How is your only fans going? What is miss Daisy or been into Laby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a whole lot of sex, A.
Speaker 3: Whole lot of sex. We like that here it after dark episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've I mean I've just.
Speaker 2: Like personal sex like OnlyFans sex, all of the sex, like what.
Speaker 1: I feel like OnlyFans has definitely opened up a new window for me as far as you know, bringing in other girls to my relationship, Okay, and shooting it you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Now, was that something that you had done prior to or is it something that made it was more of a thing because you now had to do your own content with OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, obviously I love women. I could. I actually had sex with the woman before I had lost my virginity. So being with the girls just like super extra special and sexual. I love cock thos.
Speaker 2: It's like I have to have both. You like to have your cake and eat it too, right, Okay, nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just shooting with only for OnlyFans and then creating my own schedule, my own themes, my own you know, all of that, being able to pick and choose who I work with and what's different besides, because you know, you had your own site before, So what's difference between having your site like an only fans platform because it's kind of the similar to a point. But you know, how come you feel like OnlyFans made it to where now you have these girls that you're like, hey, you know we can only have fun, babe, but we can actually make money too, because you know, it's kind of the same thing on your site. Well, I think it's that's why I focus more on OnlyFans because ninety five percent of the girls that I work with have only fans, where if you for my site, it would just be for me if they didn't.
Speaker 3: Have a website. You're doing trades. Yeah, so we do.
Speaker 1: Trades, so it wouldn't you know, if we shot something, they'd get the content but then not use it because they don't have either a site with OnlyFans. It's cross promotion, you know what I mean? You get to I also work with girls that aren't necessarily in the industry. I do a lot of Instagram models, dancers, So is.
Speaker 2: It same kind of content with those type of performers as well? Because it's still you know, adult related and so it's like, what kind of things can we see you doing on with those types of girls?
Speaker 1: I honestly do. I mean sometimes I'm turning someone out that's wanting to.
Speaker 3: I see a pattern here, Daisy Marie. I see that You're like, I come here a little one, but I want to see you something.
Speaker 1: It's all you know, they give me the okay.
Speaker 2: They I feel like because you feel you make them feel comfortable, right, and because you like women some women you get around them.
Speaker 3: It's like super catty.
Speaker 2: You don't know if you feel comfortable, but if you're enhancing all the beautiful things of a woman to make them feel sexy, I don't see why someone want to be like fuck it list.
Speaker 1: That's how honestly, some of the girls that are I've done a girl girl or boy girl girl with on my only fans that were dancers. They we've either had an encounter outside of only fans and then decided to film another one after because the chemistry was so good that's hot. So it's really been. That's how it's been. It's like if I went to a strip club, which I love and l a strip clubs, all the girls are like my friends, so it's like having sex with them. It's like, you know, it's like.
Speaker 3: I like how you like.
Speaker 2: The chemistry are like you know what have my friends and you know, we you know, we're doing things.
Speaker 3: After the club.
Speaker 1: We just have fun, you know.
Speaker 2: So now, did they become your friend because you did things after with them in the club or were they your friends prior to you doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we said, it's people that know, you just know mutual people and you end up, you know, being friends with themselves.
Speaker 2: It's like the comfort of the industry. We don't judge people. We're just kind of like the same boat. But we do our different panties, you know, or are you share pants or no panties.
Speaker 1: Or no panty panties at all?
Speaker 3: I like the no panties things. Sometimes you just like free free lip.
Speaker 1: It out, Yeah, something you gotta let it breathe, you know, free the lips. That's when me leave some snow trills.
Speaker 3: Hey, that happens. That happens.
Speaker 2: So what is your favorite type of scene since you're doing your own OnlyFans content?
Speaker 3: Like, is there how much like thought is really put into.
Speaker 2: Like, like you said, the themes, the costumes, like because people don't realize how much work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: I think. I mean I'm probably shooting twice a week. It just depends. Also with the other person or whoever you book with. I like to do costumes. I like to do you know, sometimes I'll create like a backdrop to a set, do some fun lighting, uh you know, put on some crazy contacts, where wigs, that kind of stuff, just to switch it up. The fans love it. They love change, they love new faces. That's why I love switching it up. And you know, it's not necessarily I don't just shoot with girls that are in the industry because I like to have a little bit of both, you know, varieties.
Speaker 2: Never yeah, sure, and if you like girls, I feel like it's a good way to like, you know, gets a little bit to know them a little bit more intimately, especially you know in showcase it because it's like I feel like back in the day, you know, it was an on set, I'd be like, oh, you want to shoot content and it was like your way you either wanted to fuck somebody and you'd be like, you know, and it's just everybody. Everybody wins because you get to put on their site, you know, and you still get to fuck. You have a great time, and then it's a mutual benefit for everybody. So how does your partner being in the fact of like, you know, did he do scenes with you for your site or was the only Fans his first like debut.
Speaker 1: Of his cop Yes, filming his filming for OnlyFans was his first debut.
Speaker 3: But does he have a poor name or is?
Speaker 1: I mean before we started shooting, so I kind of yeah, he's hell, you know, so then we kind of were just like why don't we just well, he's my forever significant ever, so yeah, I don't shoot with any other male talent, just him because I don't need to. Yeah, so, and I don't want to. And I love bringing girls home for us and it's just fun. Like everyone that knows us or knows him, or even ex girlfriends of his like we've brought home And.
Speaker 2: Is that weird because they've had like a relationship prior to and now you're like that.
Speaker 3: Bitch, you know what. I don't look at it like that.
Speaker 1: I look at it as like it was just your time, that was your time, This is my time, and that bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I'll share a little bit, but then like.
Speaker 1: Fun and then it's just that, But it comes that whole scenario comes from the mutual respect that me and him have. So I don't doubt him, and he doesn't doubt me. So I know that by experiencing that together with someone from his past is not gonna hurt our relationship, you know what I mean, just because we both.
Speaker 2: Now how do you feel like you got to that place? Like how do you build a bond like that?
Speaker 1: It's a lot of time in a relationship or.
Speaker 2: Having because sometimes it's like people don't want to bring the relationship into the business because you don't want to taint it. Some people get over zealous or like it's like the cake can eat a two things you go, you can go both ways. Or it's like sometimes if you give someone so much, then you're just like hold.
Speaker 3: Up, you know what, like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, because it's like how much are you gonna take?
Speaker 2: So how do you feel like that you kind of came to that conclusion where it just works for you guys, Like is it just communication? Is it because he did some things in the past that you're like no, And like you said, boundaries, how do you know?
Speaker 3: How does that come about?
Speaker 1: You know, the whole threesome thing was was a it was brought to me like he would always be like, oh, you know why you love girls, why won't you have a threesome with me another girl? And I'm like, I'm just not ready yet. Like it wasn't until I felt like him and I were in a place where the like like we're not going anywhere, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like where was the solid foundation?
Speaker 2: We're always like, yeah, I don't care if you fuck this bitch in front of me.
Speaker 3: I know you're asking going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and it's like okay, or are you for.
Speaker 3: You lot incense?
Speaker 2: He's probably telling you, hey, bitch, I know Y'a'm gonna let you fuck this girl. When you're assing going nowhere, you're coming back.
Speaker 3: Because he always says like you love girls, Like I don't get it because that's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: A lot of men feel that way, like they want their women to fuck a girl, but then they also fear if you do really like women, like are you gonna leave me for her?
Speaker 1: Or if the girl does better than you're doing, you know, there's always that doubt. So I always say, for any couple that's trying to experience a threesome, you have to have that solid foundation with your partner before you even introduce that because the jel is not something you do on a second day. No, obviously, and that I mean some people do. But then it's like then that you're gonna have in your mind like oh he's he's always gonna.
Speaker 3: Want That's why you're setting your foundation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so you got to set that boundary, that respect and that like okay, you know, if we're gonna have this three sum I don't want you doing this because if you do that, to me, it's sentiment, you know, like certain.
Speaker 2: So you have like you have no like boundaries of like things you even do in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: We personally don't because when we uh, you know, when we have our fun, it's very organic and it's not even when we shoot for OnlyFans, it's not really like oh hey, we're gonna do three positions and you're gonna get on top and I'm gonna gonna know it's just like camera rolling and let's just have fun. It always turns out like we're organically having fun, and you know, because you are, we are like we enjoy it, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think that to me is more hot to like watch just because it's like again, you know, you being a performer, like you said, it's it's like sometimes to be like, oh, doggy, this that whatever is like sometimes you lose the luster of like what you're actually doing and you're like, let me.
Speaker 1: Just a flame the flame. Yeah. So we definitely have had situations where it is very structured like that, and it's we're open to suggestions always with the person that we shoot with when we do, uh do the threesomes or four sums whatever, But we always like to make the other person feel comfortable because and I are just savage as it is, you know, So it's like we just always got to say, is there any dudes or don't are you cool with whatever?
Speaker 3: Because once we start, I'm it going off.
Speaker 1: The way we're doing a We're not doing a can I luffing in your butt or not?
Speaker 3: Okay girl, okay, okay, I like it. So yeah, So has there ever been a time in your shooting that you've been either jealous or didn't like something and he had to either address it afterwards or stop the scene.
Speaker 1: Let's see. I think the only thing that's ever happened that was like a little bit of a downer was, uh, we were just drinking a little bit too much prior to our shoot and that was our fault, you know. So I just didn't like the way the footage came out. And it was great because we were with a super hot chicks, but did it look kind of like sloppy or like you or like sloppy? But I would have wished the angles were a little bit different. We didn't get to see a lot of action because we were just having so much fun. I was like, wait, why why were we record your foot when there's like super hot action going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see, so nothing didn't happen.
Speaker 1: So it just happened.
Speaker 2: It just happened, and it is like the camera kind of fell off or didn't capture what you were.
Speaker 3: Actually in the moment doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it was like, dude, we look so hot. The outfits were so on fire. The lighting was good.
Speaker 3: I was I was still like to sell the noise.
Speaker 1: We did. We did, body did, and they loved it. They absolutely loved it. I mean, we cut a couple of the parts, but we normally like to just shoot straight through because it's more or it's more like, you know.
Speaker 3: It makes more sense.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like it's production wise like popped up to certain I feel like.
Speaker 1: The fans love to see it being shot from your phone or whatever, like home camera, sitting in it on the tripod or POV just because it's a home video, you know like.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah, that's awesome. Well you sound like you're having fun out there at your fans.
Speaker 2: That sounds like does your does your man have a stage name or is he just.
Speaker 1: So we have only fans. It's a free page and it's uh, let me just we just started it because he had to start one. Uh he didn't before, but we started it. And it's mommy and mommy and daddy. So we are parents obviously we we we have a child, and you know, we like we want to basically show parents that you can still be sexual and still be you know.
Speaker 3: It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because you have a child doesn't mean that you have to stop your normal lifestyle. You're like the things that you like to do sexually, you know, obviously all in moderation and away from uh the little ones. But we started that just because we kind of want to, you know, just show people that it's not end all, be all once you're sex doesn't stop when it Actually I feel like after I had my son, I feel like I became more sexual and I felt more of a woman, Like it just turned this whole like you know, and there's other freak inside I feel like you to do, Like the woman is such the woman's body is such a powerful thing. Like you giving birth is like a magical like gift that got you know what I mean that you too, and you you know, having that experience in that bond, I can only see how you feel, like, feel.
Speaker 3: More in tune to your womanness. Sure, I mean femininity and all those things like that is because that's it comes a part of it and the evolution of life and now bringing that into the world and how powerful that is. You know, that's that's beautiful, That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I've been in the industry for so long, and I always like when people ask me, how have you been industry? Like do I stop counting because I feel like I just like the last I would say eight eight Yeah, like six to eight years. I really feel like a completely different person. Like I'm more I feel more sexy, I'm a little more voluptious. I've had some upgrades done, you know, so I just feel like I was such a little girl, like you know, in the beginning of my career, I didn't even really know what sexy was. Should you start? So I started when I was eighteen, Okay, you know so I and you're currently I'm thirty seven. I had to think about that.
Speaker 3: So it's like, but you grew up in yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And that's only again too, is like people forget They're like, oh, you don't look the same.
Speaker 3: I'm not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what I mean, you evolve as a person, a woman, you know, a mother, a partner, and even then, like you get more you confident in your sexualities because you're you have someone that a lot of people don't have, that's being there by your side, experiencing it with you a and telling you, hey, this is this is okay, I want to do it with you, right, But you are sexy, like and that's cool to have. Is because people don't really get that, and I feel like people kind of hide and shy shy away. They're like, oh, I have kids, like I can't be sexy. And then I'm sure there's a lot of criticism that you get because they're like, oh, you're too sexy. You have a kid, Like, how do you deal with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get criticism with anything if you are like I don't have kids, and I get cristicism because what about what my kids are gonna think?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: But like, how do you kind of stay away from the naysayers and like something so powerful as like you guys wanting to showcase mommy and daddy, Like how do you have tell these people who you're trying to say that this is okay to kind of what do you do when a negative situation happens.
Speaker 1: We pretty much block people right away because we don't have time for it. I don't have time to respond to those things. When I do a Q and A on Instagram or even on do polls on my only fans and stuff like that, I do get, you know, the nasty comments, what is your child going to think? Blah blah blah. First of all, I'm such a cool mom and my fiance is such a cool dad that there's no reason why we won't have that conversation when the time is appropriate. You know, so everyone else's opinion, you know, we don't really live our lives based on their opinion, because we haven't. We didn't get this far by saying, Hey, I'm not going to do this because so and so, who I've never met in my whole entire life, says that my child's going to have this this, Like I it doesn't really matter, you know what I mean, And we don't really put much energy into that because there's no reason or time for it, you know, and the people that do support of support us we're really thankful for, and our family does, our friends and people you surround yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean that what I feel like is more important on those levels is because once you have that solid foundation of like people behind you, it doesn't matter what it says. And I'm a firm believer of Like I've always said, what was the question When people ask me, I'm like, well, I feel like I would be a good enough parent to explain to my child at that given point.
Speaker 3: That doesn't define who you are.
Speaker 2: It's just a part of what you want to do and explore your sexuality. Yeah, I mean, so, I mean it's an important situation to have because I think communication is important in everything. But you can't you know, even if you weren't in it, you'd have to explain it some way or another. And you know, mommy sexy, Mommy's hot, mommy capitalized, and mommy's doing her damn.
Speaker 3: Things I do. You know, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with it. And that's where the the you know, like you said, what do you do when you know people have something to say? Or I mean being around uh, environments that aren't in my industry that involves you know, my little guy, it's very uh, you know. I always get the looks, I always get the you know, team moms, you know, you know, but to me, it's like, do.
Speaker 3: They make it difficult for your son?
Speaker 1: No, not at all, not at all, But I want to There's so many times where I want to reach out and be like, Okay, you can be sexy too, Yeah you can.
Speaker 3: You know you feel like that's a line that you don't want to cross because like.
Speaker 1: I don't say anything because I just want it to be strictly I'm here for him and that's it type thing. But I have, you know, as a parent and a performer, I feel all women are sexy. It doesn't matter if you're thin, if you're curvy, if you had four kids, if you had one kid and bounce back, it doesn't fucking matter. Like you can still find the sexy in you and still live a happy life. I think a lot of women stop like exploring their sexuality after they have a kid, and it's like, you don't have to do that. You can still find a way to be like, Hey, I'm gonna wear this and I'm going to feel great in it regardless of what anybody says, you know, and do it for you.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah baby, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know, and it's just something that you should think about it. Maybe you already have.
Speaker 2: It's like one of those things like maybe you can't approach everybody in that sense whatever, but in a bigger platform that you do already have, you know, write a book, write an excerpt, write something like an educational thing where people maybe don't feel comfortable talking to you out of your son's game, but they'll watch and listen to your teas whatever.
Speaker 3: Is because they do still find you sexy. They do know that you have a voice.
Speaker 2: And so I feel like when people have more literature about things, more you know, things that they can watch and kind of relate to, like they too have a kid, they too go to you know, outings with their you know kids or whatever, and things like that that you don't have to be covered up, you don't have to be whatever knowes, I mean, you have to be flaupped everything, but in your own way, give a guideline of doing the Daisy's guidelines.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. And that's where we started our separate only fans with my fiance on it, and we're kind of putting out a blueprint of how we want to approach that whole you know, giving advice or helping you know, parents.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a market for that, you know, I mean, like the whole milf you know industry is being as popular at as it's like, I definitely think you should, you know, find a way to capitalize and even more on that thing is because I feel like not enough people well and especially couples who are actually thriving. Yeah, could do it together and make it makes sense for both people because I'm sure there's men in the same situation where ask him is how do you not get jealous or how do you stay hard? How do you not get over excited? How do you keep it together when you're drinking on a set? How do you make it more exciting in the bedroom when you're not on set, you know, all those things that you don't think about because you're just involving it, and when you start to write it out, you're like, oh, fuck, these are everyday things that we do already, and so it's like it's kind of just cohesively goes together. Yeah, for sure, what would you say, is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 1: Best advice I've ever gotten? Oh, let's see. Honestly, I mean, like what I just said, just do you because nobody really, I mean, your family's the only thing that matters as far as support when it comes to big life decisions. So I just do what I know is best for me and that's it, you know, Like I can't sit and listen to the trolls and let them determine what my future is going to be. You know, do you mantra I'd be in the dirt.
Speaker 3: Well, we're glad that you're not.
Speaker 2: And I'm definitely loved, Like, you know, me knowing you from Afar for you know, quite several years or whatever. I feel like I didn't really know you as much prior back then, but even with the time that you have in your son from Afar, I definitely see that you're more comfortable in your own skin, and you're very more I can't see that you weren't a woman.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you're more coming into your woman.
Speaker 2: Need Like, yeah, that doesn't make sense to myself the woman you're supposed to be, you know. I feel like that your journey to where it is, I feel like it's definitely looks great on you.
Speaker 3: You feel you look very happy.
Speaker 2: You look very like into like if it's your sexuality, you being a mom and a you know, a miff and embracing all those things is really cool to have. It's because you have been in the industry a long time and some people either get jaded, they hate it, or all these things. And I've never had a bad time myself in the industry, and I feel like with you, even starting as young, you still like even though you've evolved and some things may have not been the best, but you know, overall, you seem like you've had a really great lathy career and that you've been able to still establish your own fans and make and generate money to do it the way you want to.
Speaker 1: And that's where I say when I say, do you do what's best for you? Because it's like you're always going to have these ups and downs in situations, but it's the people that can rise above it and kind of push through and like make the make the next step better, you know what I mean. Like it's not an end all be off. Something happens and it's not you know the greatest.
Speaker 2: So exactly what is one of your craziest interactions with a fan or celebrity?
Speaker 1: Ah craziest uh interaction.
Speaker 3: Not by choice? But are they ever It's like, uh, I.
Speaker 1: Mean there's there's super fans, and they're super fans, but there's like, you know, crazy fans that have uh created profiles and uh followed my whole family and said posted pictures of me and my child, which I never post pictures of me and my child, so they probably got it from someone else's page, and was you know, it was like this is me and Daisy's my wife and this is my child and following my whole family and was like, who the fuck is They're like this is not sure that I think it's the craziest. I mean, I'm pretty but.
Speaker 3: Was it ever like a stalker situation or was it just by by virtual Like no, it was it.
Speaker 1: Was like no matter how much I blocked this person, they would contact me, uh, create new profiles. It was more so the them contacting my family. And so that's why I don't.
Speaker 3: That's my biggest thing, is like I do whatever you want to me.
Speaker 2: Well not really, but yeah, but when it comes to my family and they didn't choose to do this this life, it's like I did. Like I had that happen early on with myself. Like I had my one of my family members had a number listed in the phone book back in the day when phone books existed, and I love the day is how long dating myself and like, so it was listed and it was to your house, and so they kept they called because we have the same last name, and that they were leaving messages on the phone, and so they're just like for me, it's like it's in its safety purposes, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, And it says you're address whatever. So I had to have talk with my family to unlist all like right not to put it after anything private basically, But it just sucks that you have to do that, because again, if you called me, I would be still fucking pissed.
Speaker 2: But I still chose to choose the life that I did in a light where you never know. Unfortunately it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you have to draw the line somewhere. I mean, like we kind of know that that comes with the territory of being an entertainer and it is what it is, you know, and you know you just gotta put these motherfuckers on their place. Sometimes.
Speaker 3: Sure, boundaries are everything you know, and I'm really.
Speaker 2: I've learned that, you know, the older I have become, and not that I didn't know what my boundaries were.
Speaker 3: That I didn't know, not that I didn't know what I didn't want as far as boundaries, but setting those boundaries in stone and being like, no, this is not going to happen or across this line.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes with fans, it's like you want to give them a great experience, but it's like sometimes you also too don't want to be like have them like invasive in your life because it is a job, you know what I mean. And what we do is I give my all to what I do in my seat and then I'm allowed to have my private life. You know that's only fair. So do you have any crazy celebrity stories.
Speaker 1: I don't, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Everybody slid in your DMS and you're like, oh, I mean or you know what trying to tell you check my DMS.
Speaker 1: I I I sometimes have to check my damns, like periodically when you know, I get some girls that want to contact me and shoot content, so I'll go through it once in a while. But yeah, I mean we've had I've had a few celebrities DM But I mean I just don't pay any mine because.
Speaker 3: Now would your man be open into having a celebrity threesome.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to, so it wouldn't be a choice for.
Speaker 3: Him, not even a celebrity female.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean obviously women are always welcome.
Speaker 3: We say not, we don't say no to we don't say no to women. Okay, I like it.
Speaker 1: Our queens are always welcome. I love that.
Speaker 2: So what is a moment do you wish that you could really or even change? Be something in your career, could be something in your personal life, give you anything.
Speaker 1: Relive, I would say change. I wish we had when I was a contract star with what is a video team and doing all the big feature films back in those days. I wish we had social media. I wish we can change one because the platforms that are given to us is just like crazy. It's like, you know, you get to promote yourself and you get what you put into it, and if we had that back then, I think it would change a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. That's definitely a good one.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you know, when he started in the industry long time ago, it was like social media wasn't really a thing at all, and now it's like we had to promote our stuff or ourselves, but even back then, it was companies promoting us. So it was like if either you went to a trade show or you went to like a video store, which don't really exist anymore, or like that's the oldest. But you know, I saw the other if somebody was at Night Moves and I was like, man, I don't even know the last time I was at Night Moves.
Speaker 3: There's like probably at.
Speaker 2: Least ten years ago, and I was like, I can remember being in the same place as me, and I'm like wow, like yeah, it's a long time ago. But it's just it's it's crazy how things change and don't change because they still exist and they're still there. But it's just like you as a person changed and the same thing still continues to happen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, night moves. So that was I was like, man, I can't remember being in that hotel.
Speaker 2: I remember friding with my ex husband was going to jail. I remember a story with you, and and you're I think, yeah, you're no, it wasn't. We I think we talked about this one time you were with somebody and I was with my ex and we had stood a party somewhere. But I don't think that that's your yeah, because that's what I think. I was somewhere and You're like, no, that wasn't and I was like, oh my bad it was.
Speaker 3: You're like, let's not talk about it. And I was like, but that was the first tie.
Speaker 1: I actually hung out with you in Miami.
Speaker 3: I think it was for Lotterdale. It was a hard rock or some hard like that, those things, like one.
Speaker 2: Of those things whatever, and I was like, oh, yeah, that was a fun time minus the boys. The boys could have laughed like we were doing our own thing. And then I think our boys got in.
Speaker 1: Troubled together on stage and like give stuff out and like do the.
Speaker 2: Whole and then they got in trouble and get kicked out and then we were there and then by ourselves and we're like, how do our boyfriends get kicked out of our event?
Speaker 1: I know winners.
Speaker 3: Look at them now, they're both nowhere to be found, and I'm us, no, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Throughout the time, when you know people, it's unfortunate, but sometimes you know, we had, we witnessed some people that didn't belong in our lives anymore, and you know that's why they're not there.
Speaker 1: And we grow from those situations.
Speaker 3: And that's fucking right. I grew. I grew really really strong after that, for sure, still growing strong.
Speaker 1: But that'll make you put some big girl panties on, yes.
Speaker 3: Or no panties at all, the invisible big girl panties. Those are my favorite. The smaller the better, but you know it is always big. It's always good.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to my favorite part truth with Texas. We've warmed you up. We're gonna play some fun games and we're gonna get you. Yes, are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm not? Well?
Speaker 2: If we're gonna take a shot, and we're gonna be ready, all right, All right, Private Talk, we are back season three after Dark episode with Miss Daisy Marie. She doesn't even know what she's got herself into. We're about to play Truth with Texas. You know, she was tell me she was so nervous. You know, I'm having the commercial break, you know, all those commercials.
Speaker 3: That we have here at Private Talk.
Speaker 2: I think she's the I think she's ready, though, I feel like I don't see how Cornstar like yourself, he's been the industry for so long.
Speaker 3: It's so nervous by little old me.
Speaker 2: You know, I know my body's big, but it's just little old me.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So Truth with Texas is going to go. I've got four cards. We're gonna go through every single one. Each ace is a different type of question.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get a little, romantic.
Speaker 2: Naughty, spicy, kinky, all of those things here at Private Talk after Dark.
Speaker 3: So feel free to tell us the truth. You see it, all right? Pick a card of which one ooh clubs. So we're gonna do the kinky?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: Would you consider yourself kinky?
Speaker 1: Not at all?
Speaker 3: Actually not at all? Why would you say that?
Speaker 2: You just talked about threesums, four somes?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I have to like turn it off. I forget, like say some things, and I'm like, oh wait, I probably should have said that to you because my kiinking mind is just going.
Speaker 3: But that means you're kinky. So are you a bondage person? Yes?
Speaker 1: Or no? I do like it? Now?
Speaker 2: Do you like being the one who's tied up? Or you like being the one who's tying up?
Speaker 1: I like domit. I like to be dominant. I could be submissive, but I feel like I'm a little more submissive.
Speaker 3: So is your man gonna let you tie him up?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Not even one hand?
Speaker 1: Me neither.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't have one, but I'm a Mexican.
Speaker 1: He's like.
Speaker 3: So role play yes or no?
Speaker 2: You said you like costumes, you like wigs, you like all these things.
Speaker 3: Do you like to roleplay?
Speaker 2: Did you do that at home without the only fans cameras rolling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a blonde wig that we both really like.
Speaker 3: I like those eyes. Oh what's her name? You know we haven't named her yet, So you need to have alter egos.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just going.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love that dirty, dirty, dirty so hitachi or dildo hitachi. Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 1: I stopped counting.
Speaker 3: She said, Okay, explain or talk to us about here at private talk, your last orgy that you were in.
Speaker 2: Did you do it for your only fans? Is this something that you did a long time ago? Do you do it in your personal life? Where did this orgy take place? Daisy Marie private Talk wants to know.
Speaker 1: Well, they're all I enjoy all of them, but one that was off camera recently.
Speaker 3: You know that magnet needs to be closer to the magnet's not working right now, Daisy, we talked about this magnet during the break. You know your magnet?
Speaker 1: Yes, got it?
Speaker 3: Now I can hear you can Now I'm ready story time with Daisy Marie. Here we go private talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just recently off camera?
Speaker 3: And then, so, how many people tell private Talk does it take to consider to be an orgy? And how many people participate in this said orgy we're speaking of? Do you need do you need some time? Do you need some help from Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Please let us know how many people does it take to participate in an orgy?
Speaker 3: With Miss Daisy Marie?
Speaker 1: After three?
Speaker 2: After three? So fourth including yourself would be four? All right, So is this how many people were the participants in this orgy that we're speaking of.
Speaker 3: Yes, so was there three girls and one guy?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: All naked? Who started it?
Speaker 1: I always started? I always here. It's always a girl girl. Actually you're like, ohoo, sorry, Fellen, it's always a girl girl.
Speaker 3: So how do you start it? What's what's your move? What's your move that you like? You just start eating her.
Speaker 2: Pussy, make out with her, like, here's some tequila and now let's party.
Speaker 1: Like make out, put my run my hair through your head, I mean your hair.
Speaker 3: Rub your hand through my hair.
Speaker 1: There you go, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: Okay, have not seen my girl girls? I haven't, you know, and you know what, we've never actually we haven't. That's where I'm like, I'm I'm stimulated. I'm listening. I'm sitting down in my chair like I'm getting cold.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what show, don't tell me type of person.
Speaker 2: So see but here at private talk, they can't really see it unless you know. So we're trying to give a visual part of the whole thing, and myself getting stimulated because I've never seen it. But I too, I never really watched porn because I did it. I feel like I didn't have to watch it. Like I really I lived all the sexual fantasies or games or rolls or whatever in my in my twenties, I did all that. So for me, it's I never really watched porn, so I know I have not seen one, but I mean maybe I'll have to watch one.
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't even watch one.
Speaker 3: This is true. This is true. I haven't made a porn and I don't even know how long.
Speaker 1: Like I don't. We don't have to film that.
Speaker 2: There you go, now we're talking. Now we're talking seeing. But this is something that ch'all cannot see, you cannot vibe. Maybe maybe maybe not, but yeah, it's definitely orgy.
Speaker 3: So talk about it. What happened.
Speaker 1: We had had a couple of drinks, when to dinner and then.
Speaker 3: So this was this was at home. I mean, this was no only fans fans, Okay, we just I just don't think I have.
Speaker 2: That many people that I like that I would be like, let's go four people to dinner and then fuck them all. Like I don't really like that many people, so I don't really see, Like, how do that's really like?
Speaker 1: That? To me?
Speaker 2: Is really you got some real skills to like to go out and orchestrate all of that in an organic way though, But that's it's not that you like planned it. It's just the fact that it cohesive, like it happened organic.
Speaker 1: That's that's g It should have been filmed. It would have been hot.
Speaker 2: You need one of those those cameras where you don't move it, where if something like that happens, you're like, hey, do we all consent?
Speaker 3: Are we good?
Speaker 2: And then you just put it on like it's like your spy cam, you know what I mean. But then it's like put it on so as you could actually like see in the direction. Yeah, see, we need to put Sure, we need a spy cam at your house.
Speaker 3: I need I need access to this spy cam so I can see what's Daisy up to today. It's Tuesday, Taco Tuesday. It's Taco Tuesday. I know that bitch is doing something. I'm like, if it's Tuesday or Thursday, that bitch is with some bitches and they're fucking I know it now. Private talk, I know all of them exposed exposed here. Private talk, Captain. How many times have you had sex in one day? A?
Speaker 1: Three? Three? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many partners have you had sex with them one.
Speaker 1: Days the same one and I think three no, two to two?
Speaker 3: Okay. Do you like being spanked?
Speaker 1: I do if it's on in the right spot?
Speaker 3: What is the right spot?
Speaker 1: Like that cheap cheek you know, like that accidental middle of the backsmack where you just like don't know.
Speaker 3: What you're doing, Like, dude, I'm you know, I really hate that too, especially because my ass is fat, right, So sometimes.
Speaker 2: I be thrown like a throwing it, but I'm throwing it back, and so they try to do it in emotion and it just never really works off for anybody.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you're on top and it's like no, no, And I don't like.
Speaker 2: When people like smack down. I'm like, do you not know how to smack an ass? Do you know how many people I've had to learn how to smack an ass?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: And they're like, what do you mean there's no way. I'm like, yeah, there is.
Speaker 2: And then when I teach them and they're like, oh, I'm like, not only does it feel good, you leave no marks and it makes a really cool.
Speaker 1: Poise like get it together, but no, it's for me.
Speaker 3: It's for me too. It's the no marks for me. I hate like I'm such like I bruise easily.
Speaker 2: You can grab me like this and I'm bruising, and so for me, I hate having marks, even though I'm not shooting, Like I just don't like to look like damaged.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing about bondage that I like. But I've done some stuff for kink back into that kind of bondage is like the I'm not into the leaving marks, you know what I mean? Like you said, especially, I like rope, like being tied with rope.
Speaker 3: How do you use rope with that without leaving marks? Isn't that difficult?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because for me, I like light bondage, like I do like being my hair pulled, but being choked, being sphinked if you know what you're doing right, I am trying to go on a wild goose chase and be like.
Speaker 1: What the like I'm like sometimes like teach team, where you're going, yeah, now you can do this.
Speaker 2: I'm too old for that, Like I know, like the worst thing a man can do for me is like tell me what you want. No, if you don't know, by now, get the funk away from.
Speaker 3: Like I hate that question, which I guess some woman may like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's open to you know, interpretation, but for me, I'm just like, if you don't know how to fuck me, then I just don't want to tell you. Like I'm not trying to give you secrets, like, you know, get it together.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Have you ever caught your man masturbating?
Speaker 1: Not really recently? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did he keep going.
Speaker 1: Very quietly?
Speaker 3: Were you sleeping and he was doing it?
Speaker 1: Was that night? Yeah? I like, I was like, why is it he lane with? But the bathroom light on? What's on? I was like, okay, but it was hot. He was watching one of our videos.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's hot. That's funny though, but it's hot.
Speaker 2: I always think it's where when we were like that weird, I guess, But like the maskbrate in the same bed with the person, I'm like, where's just fuck them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why are you gonna shake the bed? And wait up? If it's not with the co and.
Speaker 3: Hey I heard it first? Dirty talk yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Do you like to dirty talk or do you like someone being dirty talking to you?
Speaker 1: I like those. I like to dirty talk when like really horny and I want them to come so.
Speaker 3: You're just like begging for it, being a dirty little girl. I like it.
Speaker 1: Can you can you tell us?
Speaker 2: Can you give us a excerpt here at private talk after dark of what you would be telling it this moment when you want you're really horny, you really want them to come.
Speaker 3: What is daisy racing?
Speaker 1: That feels so good? Bobby, keep going, Oh my god, you're making my pussy so fucking wet. I want you to fill me up. You know you want it. I want me up please, I want you aleche.
Speaker 3: And then you had me Atlecha. I think that's hot.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I know you know, I think they know. All right, let's do another card. See it's fun. It's not so bad. Oh, it's a heart's romantic.
Speaker 1: Tell me, actually give it to me. My pussy is all yours, foppy.
Speaker 3: Does your women tell you that? If she doesn't, you're fucking up to it. Better.
Speaker 1: Just tell me own their cock. They love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, men like ownership of anything.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I like that. Do you think that you're the a romantic person in the relationship.
Speaker 1: There's both. We both have our ways.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite song you like to fuck too?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: Like, what's up my playlist? Do you have a sex playlist? Or do you just like we kind of just get it in. There's music playing in the background, but I don't I don't know. I don't normally pay attention to the music. Did you have sex with him on the first date?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No? How many dates it? Did you hold out?
Speaker 1: I don't remember now. I fucked him pretty quickly actually, but it wasn't like a first date.
Speaker 2: It was like between the two and three. Do you like sexting? Mm hmm, not really. Have you ever sent a naughty pick?
Speaker 1: No accidentally to my mom? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How naughty was his pick? And what did your mom sit to you?
Speaker 1: It's happened a few times to my sister too.
Speaker 3: What are you doing in the Are these only fan pictures?
Speaker 1: There was a situation, yeah that I said.
Speaker 3: What did they say?
Speaker 2: They just like they've been the business for so long. If they're just like, oh, you're at it again, or like a wrong person.
Speaker 1: That's all they say. It's wrong person, right, like right, yes, right? But you know what, I have the coolest family, Like they're so understanding. They don't it's you know, like that I was gonna be wild growing up so they're not.
Speaker 3: What were the signs that you were going to be wild? What were you doing?
Speaker 1: I gave a little rebellious going to parties.
Speaker 2: So nothing's changed other than you've grown up and you don't go to parties anymore because you have house parties.
Speaker 3: House parties are way better. Exactly, could you control the own fantasy?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Favorite position?
Speaker 1: I like to be on top it? HiT's my spot, HiT's your spot? Latin twist?
Speaker 3: What's the lot on twist?
Speaker 1: Is the top? You gotta get you gotta I gotta be on top of you so I can show you actually, because it's not really like a visual thing. It's like a.
Speaker 3: Well what do I do when I'm on top?
Speaker 1: Like this?
Speaker 3: The Latin twist is going on right on the top. After hour, I can see, I could see why that would be your finishing move.
Speaker 1: You're polishing it, you know, You're just it's.
Speaker 3: Just something similar, but it's way different and like my cheeks fly a different way. I don't know what I would call it.
Speaker 2: It's not the Latin twist, it's the Puerto Rican rumble, And I don't know.
Speaker 3: That just came out. I gotta come up with the name for it.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna we're gonna come up with the name. We're gonna work on it.
Speaker 2: What is the first thing that sexually attracts you to your partner?
Speaker 3: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I mean his body, just him, his stupid smile.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing that sexually attracts you to a female? Since you like the ladies, is there something specifically that you like gravity too that.
Speaker 1: You obviously personality but like just you.
Speaker 3: The savage that you really are, Daisy, don't be telling me about it. Oh, it's her personality, bitch. When she's popping it on the pole, you don't know what fucking personality.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be bouncing on my face.
Speaker 3: There's savage that I.
Speaker 1: Know, like the ones that look like a little innocent. I'm like, okay, I'll turn her out.
Speaker 3: I feel like you like to be the one who's like the first, like the cherry popper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm a little more dominant dominant than I am submissive. But you know, it's the energy is there and they're giving it attention.
Speaker 3: But I think that women like like that because most most women aren't so like you. It with women, you could tell you they're like girls or you don't because you're being like, hey, this is me like whatever, where some people like there's no guessing, you know what I mean in a sense which is like hey, it's you're coming home with me. You're the latent twist. Yes, we're going. What is your body part that you're most proud of?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 3: My boy booty?
Speaker 1: By that booty.
Speaker 3: What is an absolute deal breaker for you in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, deal breaker? I wouldn't. Anyone that's trying to change you is a deal breaker.
Speaker 3: Okay, So anybody who's not letting you be you exactly? All right, Next card, Let's see what ace we've got spades.
Speaker 2: A naughty question, which we like that one here at private talk, but we're all a little naughty.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've been naughty the whole time, and that's what we do here, checking back in.
Speaker 2: We're checking back in to make sure that this naughty question is going to be naughtier than the last one, because the other ones were romantic, you know, but romantically naughty.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Luber spit spit, love it, touch yourself in public.
Speaker 1: In my car? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Biggest turn off.
Speaker 1: The teeth.
Speaker 3: Bad teeth is a no go. Does size matter. No, does booty size matter?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Favorite place to have sex.
Speaker 1: On the bed? Hmmm, so basic, But a lot happens in it. A lot happens when you have a nice size bed and you're not falling off.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of room to play with, a lot of area to cover, and multiple people can fit on this big bag. Cal King comes in handy a lot of the times.
Speaker 1: Eastern King, cal King.
Speaker 3: Hey, have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 1: Mmmm? I would? I would be lying if I said.
Speaker 3: Yes, that you faked it, or that you've never faked it. So she faked it. I've faked it before. We've all faked faked it all right.
Speaker 2: Our last ace is a diamond, which is spicy. Questions anal sex?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: After a couple of shots of tequila?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 1: Mm? I've done a car moving while driving?
Speaker 2: Moving and driving? Did you get safely? Two point a point?
Speaker 3: Did anything? Basically?
Speaker 1: I was a little wet, you know, had a couple of snow trails on the car seat, didn't run wet caution slippery when wet for sure?
Speaker 3: If you had a warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 1: That's it caution slippery wet. You guys know, if you guys know, I had that tattooed on me before.
Speaker 3: Slippery went wet, caution slippery when we where was the tattoo right above my pussy?
Speaker 1: When I first started shooting? Like in two thousand, uh, when I was sorry, eighteen years old.
Speaker 3: I need pictures. I got to see a picture of this.
Speaker 1: They're probably online. You can't.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do a Google search. I'm kinda find.
Speaker 2: Oh that's hilarious. What was your first sexual experience?
Speaker 1: Like it was with the girl? I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but I know that it felt.
Speaker 3: Were you the aggressor in that situation early on as well?
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I was. You got turned out? Yeah? Liked it? I loved it? You like it?
Speaker 3: You're like, never left, I.
Speaker 1: Never went back, No change here.
Speaker 3: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think that's ever happened.
Speaker 3: Never have you ever had pity sexy sex?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're like I was gonna say no, but I will neither talk to you sometimes, Hey, sometimes you just gotta throw a bone sometimes, you know, Is there anything you want to ask me? Miss Daisy Marie before we leave. See I didn't hurt you that bad. It was just like a little poke, right. It was like it was like little popes. Several times you got to show you my Latin twist. I loved the Latin twist. I think that was my favorite part. Anything that I could be a willing participant to be, you know, a lapists here. Is there anything you want to promote? You want to let us know your only mans, your Instagram.
Speaker 1: My only friends is one Daisy Marie, uh dot com, and then my Twitter is real Daisy Marie and then uh gram one days in Marie with their number one