Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome to this Warrior is but maybe rainy Monday after eating the triestid what a weekend it was in the Tri State. But the music festival was fabulous and of course the years at Gettafest was unbelievable. In Newport, I went to a great event in the War in the Hand. I'll talk about that in a few minutes. Plus. Thank god the Reds are back having somehow this is I'm not sure I might ask Brian Hamrick this question. It is the bottom of the eighth inning. The Reds are winning one zip. If somebody had told you at the end of the bottom of the eighth inning that the Tampa Bay club would score two runs and no one ball was hit out of the infield and they ended up the eating with two runs across the plate and the base is still loaded, you wouldn't believed it. But that's Reds baseball. Brian Hamrick, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Thanks again, mister cunning Am.
Speaker 1: So many issues, so little time I see. The one story I want to focus on a little bit is the behavior of some of our judges. Recently, we had the kid in Marymont High School who was charged and convicted of terrorist threats, threatening to kill students, teachers, and staff and do other nasty things to them, and Judge Judge Bloom in juvenile court actually put him in juvenile prison for about a year and a half. Then we also had the case of Benjamin Addison who was murdered UC student. He thought his car was maybe being broken into, goes out and he's murdered, and she tried she put that case into adult court, which is what Melissa Powers wanted to happen. This is out of character for Judge Bloom. Do you think possibly that juvenile court might be getting the message that the community doesn't want this soft approach to law enforcement. When you kill somebody or threaten to blow up Merrymont High School, you might have consequences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just in there for Jaden Shaw, who was well, Jayden Shaw was in a different court room. He was the kid who had been in you saw those group of tacks downtown. Then he was in another He was Judge Shrigg's court room. And and oh, Judge Trade was not happy with this kid at all. He was one of those that you saw in the group that attacked the guy unprovoked from behind and beat the guy up, left him with a bus that eye. His knees were u injured, he had a rib, you know, he was just beaten and pummeled. And uh he was. He had just turned eighteen. Jaden Shaw had just turned eighteen, and they so he's an adult. It's in adult court. Well, the judge gave him, uh, I think Judge Allen tragges, and he gave him a chance. He said, hey, look, if you get a job, graduate from school, and you uh, you know, do what we ask of you, then you might have a chance. Well, while he was out, he tried to cut the ankle monitor off perfect that did not go well. He sentenced him. He had pleaded this thing out, and he pleated it down from like aggravated robbery. I don't know why it wasn't assault but aggravated robbery to like aggravated riot. But anyway, eighteen months was the most he gave him. And he gave him that, and he let him know he was he was not happy, and that at any time they can keep him in there if they want to for longer, if if he doesn't, you know, do what he's supposed to do while he's in jail. But they could have put him on work release, and that's what the judge said he was gonna do, allow him to, you know, work it out, because he had no juvenile record, no pass anything like that. But it looks like this kid was taking a wrong turn, and this judge got in there and decided to, you know, turn the screws a little harder now instead of waiting for him to get out and do something else.
Speaker 1: Allen Trace is somewhat moderate judge, he's not a left winger, and he kind of said, look, I want to take you. You've led a tough life and you're eighteen years old. Now, Greg, you just do boot camp, get out of high school, don't come in any more crimes. Maybe get a job, show your functional come back. Put on the ankle monitor so we kind of know where you're going. And this kid cuts off the ankle monitor and then says, you know what, h hey, judge, I'm sorry about that too. I want to compliment Judge Triggs for doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, No, I mean it was a it was he didn't and he didn't mince any words. With the kid either he told him exactly what he thought he you know, and so you've got maybe a little bit more I think there becomes a little more focus on it, you know, and uh, you know, just people talking about it. You know, it's it's the prosecutor's been talking about him. Melissa Powers has been you know, all over this thing. She's been really upset with some of the things that have happened in juvenile court especially, and we I think we have seen some things. And I don't know whether it's just coincidental or whether if we weren't watching it to be the same, you know, but whatever it is, I think we've seen some of these cases where that they have sent these kids and sentenced them a little harder than some of the things we had seen, you know, maybe in the previous year or so.
Speaker 1: And the other thing in your report on Channel five, you had the twenty five second argument. Can you tell the American people this Monday afternoon about the twenty five second argument council tried to use to no avail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was it was Jaden Shaw's you know, attorney, and he was trying to give some mitigation on why this you know, attack wasn't so bad, and he was trying to put it. He said, it was like twenty five seconds. This this, you know, was twenty five seconds of this kid's life and all that. But you know, it takes a fraction of a second to pull a trigger. And so the twenty five second argument, I don't know how well that went over with the judge, because it was twenty five seconds of terror for the for the gentleman who was being pummeled by all these kids. He didn't know if they were going to stop, if they were going to kill him, what they were going to do that he had no idea. This just comes on and he's walking downtown near Fountain Square up there by like brew Berger's or whatever that is on sixth Street, and out of nowhere, you know, and this is the guy who was here. He didn't even speak English. He had have an interpreter for his the person that was in court when he was trying to tell what was happening, he has no idea what's going on. These people were just attacking him for no reason whatsoever. And they asked this Jaden Shawl, you know, well, why did you do it? And he just he just had no He couldn't are chick any kind of an excuse, like, man, I don't know what I was doing. I was caught up in a frenzy, and my buddy, if you couldn't this was like, I don't know. And I'm thinking, if you don't know why you did it, maybe it's gonna happen again. Maybe you have a gun next time, you know. So I think that's what the judge thought, was like, this is not this is not gonna go. So twenty five seconds turned into a year and a half in prison for Jaydenshaw.
Speaker 1: Another the most liberal judge we've had recently is Judge Kerrie Bloom of Hamlin County Juvenile Court. And she had before her about a week ago at the Marymont High School kid that threatened to kill I had a list of those who wanted to kill fellow students at Marymont High School, teacher's staff and do disgusting things to the women, et cetera. And I thought, based upon her history, she would say, you know what, put on an ankle monitor the kid. Certainly it was a special needs kid, and I have a great empathy for that, but let's face let's deal with your behavior, not your status. And she gave him like fifteen to sixteen months in juvenile jail because of the stretch to kill a bunch of students, and for Judge Kerry Bloom, that was out of character. Maybe she's getting the message.
Speaker 2: You know, it could be that I was in the courtroom for that. I was a little surprised too, because that was another one where they could have given him. You know, they could have just said, here, you've got this service where you can go. And he actually wanted to go to a hospital somewhere for mental treatment, and they could have done that. There were places they could have done. But she also felt like he could get the services that he needs and be in jail. I think like maybe he was. You know, when you see him, he communicates and all this, but they say he has a real difficult time, that he doesn't process things well, and they kind of got into some of the you know, kind of mental challenges that he faces. But she felt like that basically jail for juveniles was the best place for him. So that's what she did with him, and and and you know, it was funny because the family even said, hey, look we're moving out of Marymont. He won't be near any of these folks, he won't go near him, and they had they had protective orders against all the people that were on the hit list or like a dozen people on the hit list, and uh, and from the school. He can't go there, he can't be at any other kind of functions of any sort. And the family's willing to help, you know, they know they've got to deal with all of this, and so they're in a you know, tough position. They're trying to you know, get through and have a kid with these kind of challenges and so but anyway, he ends up going to jail, and and he'll be there for you know, about a year and a half or so. Well.
Speaker 1: Another issue is Lula Lemon. I don't know about you, and I don't spend much time with Lulu Lemon. I know my producer Dave loves Lululemon. I guess you do too. I've never been in a Lulu Lemon. I guess they sell stretch pants or something. But I'm reading this story on Channel five website about the Lululemon in Hyde Park has been hit at least twice. Massive thefts are going on. One time was thirty thousand dollars stolen by two women. Next time was two males stole eleven thousand dollars. That's forty thousand dollars worth of merchandise. And every now and then I check in with the prosecutor's office about Louis Vatan and Kenwood Center, Kenwood shopping center there and they were looted about two years ago of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stuff. So when I talked to law enforcement Brian Henry, this is what they tell me. On the scales on what we spend our time on. They don't spend time on Lululemon, they don't spend time in Louis Vaton. They spend time on the four to five hundred people shot in the city of Cincinnati, about one hundred murder. They spend time on gang violence. They spend time on drugs. They spend time on burglaries, rapes, and our and thefts of stretch pants from Lululemons not a big deal. So what it does do and the and the thieves got away in a Kia, which I guarantee you was stolen. A Kia and a Hunda are very easy to steal. Then use that to commit robberies, wear a mask and where you go. But there's there's little or no law enforcement on these massive looting of high end stores, and the amount of money involved is great. The benefits are wonderful. The loss is assumed, and then these businesses, like in downtown San Francisco, simply leave. Well. I saw on YouTube someone drove around the streets of San Francisco and all the businesses are shut down. They can't stay in business. I don't know what the margins are. Lululemon are probably under five percent. But when you lose forty to sixty thousand dollars in merchandise, that equals about a million dollars worth of sales and they can't afford it. So why don't the coppers? I guess they can't. They're limited, they have limited time that they can't go into Lululemon and Louis Vatona. Take it seriously. No one's using guns in these stores. There's no assault of any times. They're careful to make it only a grand theft and a way you go. But this is the bocher's misbehavior that tears down American society and is very dangerous. Can you smell when I'm cooking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's you know, in Lululemon. You know, forty thousand dollars. That's like a pair of shorts and a pair of socks. So they really find what they got had something expensive in there.
Speaker 1: I gotta go check it out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but it's you know, it's the thing.
Speaker 3: Is you know.
Speaker 2: I was out in San Francisco a couple of years ago when they were kind of at the peak of this and I was walking down the street. I mean, it's just randomly and somebody had busted the windows of a hat store and they were going in and getting hats. It's sort of like, well, you know, I mean I thought, man, if I was gonna waste trying to get arrested, it wouldn't be over it. You know, a Cubs hat, you know what I mean, what are you thinking? But I think that showed though, that there was no concern about being arrested. They had this area I can't remember. It was not in the Wharf. It was down in another area of San Francisco, but it was a real nice, you know area where they had It was like a three level sort of a mall like area. And I saw where they had to close that down a while back. You can only shop there by appointment, you know, So I mean, how can you operate anything like that? But I was in San Diego just last week and I noticed something, and a lot of the stores was higher end things. I thought, well, this is California, man, they don't they don't care, you know, to let people. A lot of those stores had their own like hired cops, and some of them were like, you know, like these rental outfits that you get, but some of them were actual police officers. And we're not talking about the Rolex store. We're talking about like surf shops and places like that where they had a cop there at the building. I'm like, it looks like some of the businesses. I mean, you forget. There are business owners in California, just like business owners here, and they're tired of this. You know, they don't want to see this, and they can't afford to have people come in, wipe them out, walk down the street with no punishment, like a big sign telling everybody, hey, it's free for anybody that wants to come in and and and and can just grab as much as they want and walk out the door because nobody's gonna stop you. Well, I think you're starting to see, at least in San Diego, a little bit of pushback on that, because they've seen it happen in San Francisco, you know, coming down the coast LA And I think San Diego is like, you know what, let's see if we can't at least let people know we aren't going to stand for you just come in and grabbing what you want and taken on down.
Speaker 1: We're in a one down in Cincinnati and it's happening, and it's below the radar because it's a low priority among the police that are overwhelmed with other crime. And I get that, but however, consumers have got to understand everything you buy has built into the price that you pay. The looting happening all over the city of the county. On this looting, we all pay for it. I've never been to Lulu Lemons. I guess you go there all the time, you know the price of things. I may spend an afternoon to go to Lulu Lemon and Hyde Parks and see what the hell's going on. Because when individuals with bags filled with materials jump into a car and get away, no, there's no come up and so there's no penalty. And if you are caught you can say, yep, I'm a grand theft. You get probation, not even that. And the way you go and do it some more, do it again. And these gangs are organized. In fact, many are legal aliens who are used because after all, not much will happen to them anyway. And if you don't do it, you got to pay your transit to get here, one way or another. A lot of young girls play with pay pay with their bodies, and men pay by becoming thieves. And that's how they pay back the traffickers. And it's happening in Cincinnati all over the place, and it's said, but it's the way things are. What we got many other topics Brian Hamrick, give me, give me, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, well the problem with that is, you know, you get it happen at one place and another the word gets out, you know that they're not going to do anything to you. That's when you get to start having these massive problems because then they're like, you know, if you don't get on the first couple that do that, you've got to that's where your problems, like those wildfires, you know, once they start and you realize that. Then you've got people from all over saying, hey, that seems pretty easy, and the consequences are really it makes it a risk reward, and when you're in the business of crime risk reward, you start weighing that out and you start going, you know what, I can't get away with this? What is It's way more worth me doing that than having to go get a job somewhere. That seems like a drag, you know.
Speaker 1: So I'm Brian Hamrick. I'm glad you're out there on the main streets of Cincinnati checking things out. And I'm glad that Judge Kerry Bloom and Judge Alan Triggs are showing some backbone, especially Bloom. But once again, Brian Hamrick, thanks, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We've not touched Olympic drag. Queen torch Bearer, who mocked the Last Supper, responds to critics to a quote, I will be more queer quote unquote, but we'll save that for another day. But Brian Hammrick, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian, you're a great American.
Speaker 2: Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: May God bless you and God bless America. Let's continue with more bline becomes available seven four nine, seven thousand. My comments about the opening ceremony of the Olympics are next on news Radio seven hundred WLW HI. Billy Cunningham hit the music. Let's set up the rest of this Monday Afternoon's great show coming up later as Red Spaceball at six ' ten. Do you have hope? Do you have hope? My hope is fleeting, But nonetheless, we'll see what happens tonight Cubs in Town for three. I'll ask the segment at one thirty five and two thirty five whether or not it is time to buy or sell because the trade deadline is tomorrow afternoon. We'll see what happens there. Now on the topic A, topic B, Topic C, which is what happened in the Olympics, and going back in time. I did a little bit of research on your behalf, and I found out wasn't sure about this, But countries that host the Olympics spend time high landing. There are country's great inventions or creations or serendipitous moments of years past. For example, you might recall the epic twenty oh eight Beijing opening ceremony. It was fabulous. By the way, all the facilities and stadiums in and around Beijing are now a complete breakdown mode. They spent billions of dollars right down the tubes. So that's a different story. And so what they sought to do Beijing China Communists read China that tortures its political opponents, have camps for those Wigers who are Muslims and have no respect for human rights whatsoever. That's the Beijing government had an opening ceremony that celebrated fourth They picked four issues in Chinese history to tell the world that billions and billions and may be watching the Olympics. China was all about. Number one was the compass. I didn't know that China. Chinese invented the compass. Number two was gunpowder. I thought I knew that that China invented the gunpowder about a thousand years ago. They invented paper, and they invented type setting. So they wanted to highlight. They couldn't talk about human rights. They couldn't talk about looking out for diversity of different religious groups. They couldn't talk about abortion, forced abortions. They couldn't do anything like that. So the whole Olympics were centered around the opening about the invention of the compass, gunpowder, paper and type setting. So in Paris, and needless to say, I did not watch most of the opening, had to go back and I recorded it. Looked at it, I thought, my god, this is an example of secular humanism, of what happens in Europe, which is right down the tubes. I mean, for centuries France, next to Italy, was the number one Christian Catholic country in the world. But now the last one hundred years they completely lost their way. In fact, Notre Dame Cathedral is not a church anymore, it is a tourist attraction. But nonetheless so in Paris on Friday night it went on for five hours. Terrible presentation. In fact, I disagree with lance mc lance mcgallister said he was blown away with how great it was. I wouldn't blown away at all, because having the athletes on barges in the rain down the Sene River, you couldn't see except those on the fringes who were there. You might recall when you march in the stadiums with the flag bears, Cocoa golf and Lebron James. You would have a clear vision of all the athletes coming in and the video. The cameras are on the athletes, they march in, Who's coming next year? We go and you can see what was going on. When you're on a barge or a ship in the middle of the Seine River and it's raining or not raining, you can't see most of the Olympic performers because the shots were taken in such a way you couldn't see. So the four things that France, which fashions itself the dominant culture in Europe, which I disagree with. They celebrated threesomes, they celebrated clowns, they celebrated simulated sex with children, and the fourth thing they celebrated with drag queens. And shall we say, this is not what the Olympics ought to be. And I thought, maybe I'm a little bit getting a little bit older. I'm a practicing Roman Catholic. Maybe I'm a little bit of a prune, but not really. I watched this morning. Black Baptist ministers grossly criticized what they saw, including gay rights activists in America who said that does not depict who we are. The great majority of gay folks have jobs and work and live together and love each other and live their simple lives and good ways that they don't think about threesomes and simulated sex acts with children and drag queens and clowns with their boobies hanging out. That's not the gay experience inside of America. Nonetheless, I regress. So the whole four to five hours was like a bad trip on acid. At one point, the commentator Mike Tarico had to say, quote the individual with the torches taking the torch on a zip line. Lady Gaga performed Kelly Clarkson, etc. Instead of the athletes marching in where you could see him into a stadium even in the rain, you could see them because the cameras would have been dry, with heads held high and LBJ and the cocoa coff with the American flag. They were packed onto these tight little party boats drinking booze, floating down the Seine River in the pouring rain, and their ponchos hid their Ralph Lauren blazers and their equipment, and I'm thinking, what the hell is this? There was a fashion show, come dance party featuring a bunch of dulled up drag queens, one of whom appeared to have a penis rubbed up against the face of children, and the drag race France. I guess her name is Nicky Dahl. It's embarrassing. Simulated sex acts with children should not be part of the Olympics. Would you agree or not? I don't know, am Am. I too much of a prude here sex acts with children. But then the highlight was a shocking insult to Christians. There was about two point four billion of us, the most dominant religion. The great majority don't practice. I don't think about thirty forty percent practice. That's still a billion people who practice their religion. And the speaker of this event said it represented the French culture well. To me, it was shocking and unbelievable. Unbelieve it wasn't edgy, it was disgusting. So when called on it, a guy named Thomas Jolly, the choreographer responsible for the thropples and the simulated sex acts with children and the depiction of the christ as a gay dre queen wanting to have sex with Saint Peter, he said, my wish is not to be subversive, nor to mock or shock anyone. Most of all I want to send a message of love, a message of inclusion, and not at all to divide. What his goal, he says, was not to shock anyone, to make fun of anyone, or to mock anyone. He wanted to send a message of love and inclusivity. That was the goal. Well, if that's the goal, he miserably failed. It was an opportunity for France to host. As the host countries talk about its inventions, its innovations, its respect for human rights and other physicalities, may be part of the great victory over the Nazis. None of that was the case. It was all about thropples, gay sex, the Christ as a drag queen and simulated acts of perversion with children. So I waited for the fallout of this, which has come in a big way. Number One, the first Lady, Jill Biden, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, doctor Jill Biden said, and I have her quote right here. This Olympics was spectacular, she said, it was wonderful. She went on to say the display demonstrated to me the best of French culture. She said it was the Last Supper, depicting the Christ as a drag queen wanting sex with Saint Peter another drag queen was wonderful. That's the first lady. She said, quote last night, it was spectacular. The rain did not dampen our spirits. Every step of the way. I was thinking to myself, Oh my god, oh my god, how are we going to top that in Los Angeles. So in twenty twenty eight the Olympics here in the summer, Olympics is going to be in Los Angeles, and the first lady says, this is spectacular and it's going to be hard to top that. I hope it's not hard to top that. Nonetheless, Bishop Baron Bishop Robert Barron described a statement from the organizers of the twenty twenty four Paris Olympics as a bad attempt at an apology. Went on to say that gay activist in the middle drag queens with simulated penises, transgender performers on either side of children, and fashioning the Christ as the drag queen was insulting to Christians. And by the way, black Baptist ministers agree with the bishop gay activists in America, I say this is not an accurate depiction of our lifestyle. He went on to say the so called apology from the organizers falls on baron ground. He went on to say there was never an intention according to the organizers should show disrespect to any group or any religion. He went on to say, give me a break. How do you picture the Son of God as a drag queen wanting to have sex with Saint Peter. Amazing? Their goal was to celebrate community and tolerance. If that's the goal, they failed miserably. Now lastly, you would think these things put together by the French Olympic Committee would be something serendipitous or something quick and not planned. O contreer monfrere. This was planned for two and a half to three years at a cost to well over one hundred million dollars to put on the opening act, the opening show, with barges that are packed with a filthy saint river water that can't be used for the swimming competitions, with the depiction of French culture completely at dismissal of even the French gay community said this doesn't represent what we are. We do not have simulated sex acts with children. We don't do that, and practically everyone that spoke on the subject it is disgusting and vile. Instead of celebrating tolerance. It was extremely intolerant. One might say, if their goal was to highlight inclusivity, it was not very inclusive whatsoever. So at this point we're left with the Olympics. I understand today that the so called events cannot be conducted in the same river because it is filled with human debris and human filth. They can't do it there. Once again, this morning the anarchists were at play and they took down most of the electrical grid in Paris and France by cutting fiber optic cable. This is on top of the other difficulties. There could not be a worst start to the Olympics. And I pray to God, I don't know why, in this climate of pervisionness, we want to have the Olympics here anyway. I can't imagine Los Angeles doing similar things, at least I hope they do not. When gay activists in Americas say this doesn't represent us, when black Baptist minters who say this is not being very inclusive, then the organizers lie to us to say our goal was to be non discriminatory, our goal was to be inclusive. Well, just the opposite took place. It is disgusting, It is unbelievable. But that's where we are todayright, Let's continue and the Olympics. I think many have said the Olympics have gotten completely out of control. There was only one group bidding for the Olympics in twenty twenty four, about seven years ago. That was Paris. And I'm shocked at a Los Angeles, which is again a meltdown of the culture in America, is going to host the Olympic Games. Most of the facilities already present, and maybe maybe we have more control of extremism here than they do in Paris or in France, which is extremely permissive. In fact, the number one birth name for a male in France today is Mohammed. So they've lost their culture, they've lost their way. And Notre Dame Cathedral is now a tourist attraction and the same river cannot be used for swimming events, tooting, the triathlon, and to open the ceremony where you can't see the particip spans of our team because they're packed onto a barge and you can't anticipate the rain. However, you have to think, what if it does rain, what are the shots going to look like? It was awful, it was terrible, and now every time I look at the Olympics, what I think about is Jesus Christ depicted as a drag queen wanting to have sex with Saint Peter. And I tried to watch a little bit last night. When I got off the air one am this morning, and I couldn't do it. I said, hell with it, I'm not going to watch this. I'm not going to participate. And I can only imagine they wouldn't even think of this line. If the French authorities in the France Olympic committee had said, let's uh defame the prophet Mohammed, let's go after him and depict him exactly the same way we depicted the Christ and the Apostles in the Last Supper. I wonder what the reaction the Muslim world would have been. Not good. So, for some reason, Christians are the last group against whom the so called popular culture can defame and discriminate again and blame us if we don't feel included in an event in which the crisis pictured as a dre queen wanting to have sex with Saint Peter. And of course you have the circumstances of the runway in which the models were nude. They were painted on, had no clothing on, simulated six with children on the runway, and that's supposed to be French culture today. Sadly, you know they might be right. That's why within five or ten years, France and most of Western Europe will be lost. It's lost already, but it's going right down the tubes. And America, by the way, is not far behind. All right, Let's continue. I try to be inclusive, try not to be I'm not going to take any action against anyone other than to say I have a hard time watching the Olympics when I watch what they think about us. Let's continue. Coming up next to me, Scott Powell, he's threatening a column comparing Donald Trump to President George Washington. How both within a few miles of each other, three hundred years apart, where the victims of an assassination attempt, and thank god both lived. Let's continue, We never stop, We simply continue it. Show them the Reds. How did the Reds in the eighth inning not permit a ball to leave the end zone. I'm sorry to leave the infield thinking about Joe burrows blonde hair. They do not permit a ball to leave the infield. They give up two runs and at the end of the inning the bases are still loaded with Tampa players. It's unbelievable. Are the Reds lose games? Let's continue with more. Twelve fifty five The Great American standing up for the American way of life and I asked you support me On news radio seven hundred WLW, my Billy competing him the Great American once again, Scott Powells at the nail on the head. He's got to calum up under date of July the twenty third, a few days ago about Donald Trump, George Washington, character and providence. And it's well written as well reasoned. It makes a lot of sense. However, the events of Friday night may have expanded what he would write about if he wrote another column about what's happening to our culture. You may know that one segment opening up the Olympics, which I did not watch any of it, but I watched it on YouTube, later resemble the biblical biblical scene of Jesus Christ and his apostles sharing a last meal before crucifixion, featuring drag queens, transgender models, naked singers, and more. There was another segment where a drag queen was performing sexual acts seemingly on children, which was, shall we say, somewhat unusual to open up an Olympics in such a sexual way. And I watched some of this, and even now some of the organizers of the Olympics are offering an apology to anyone who might have been offended by the Last Supper sketch. Of course, nothing offense was taken when when the crisis pictured as a drag queen, no offense could be taken by any reasonable person. And France used to be the home of course, that was the root of the problems between France and England, which broke away from the Catholic Church, and now it's gone completely secular and humanistic. And the most popular name in France for a boy right now born today as Mohammed. So we have problems once again. Scott Powell, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I have your column in front of me. I read it two or three times. Very good. However, isn't it true that what happened Friday night, and I would think continuing to occur at the Olympics is kind of indicative of where we are, and not just in the world, but in Western civilization.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a sad state.
Speaker 5: Of affairs, it really is. To use the the you know, the great Olympic tradition. It's a wonderful international occasion. To introduce the Olympics with such a decadent anti Christian Really, I would call it evil to be truthful. It's just very offensive. But you know, we're in a spiritual battle and the elites, the elites are really trying to undermine, demoralize, you know, society, you know, and disorient and demoralized, disorient, and ultimately bring our societies down and transition them to some new globalist, socialist order.
Speaker 1: Well, I read online how these presentations began. I thought the whole thing was stupid. To have barges and boats in the rain going up and down the sen River and not having a march into the stadium was kind of stupid. The actual sexualization of children during the opening was ridiculous. I could not imagine if they depicted Muhammad the prophet in such a fashion what would have occurred. But I read online that this presentation wasn't a spur of the moment deal. It's been going on for about three years. The preparation began about three years ago, what theme, how to do it, what not to do and the person in charge is head of His name is Thomas Jolly, forty two year old. He's a theater and opera director and he wanted to make a bold statement about culture in France. And of course France and next to Italy, was the most Catholic country. The Notre Dame Cathedral was there. They used out as a tourism site now not as a church. And so they spent literally years planning exactly what occurred and how to depict the Christ with the apostles as transgender, and also drag queens, and then the dancing half naked models dancing with children, the sexualization of seven eight nine year olds, and I would imagine, I haven't see the numbers. I would imagine one hundred million people saw it all over the world. And the first lady, Joe Biden, says it was beautiful. She thinks it was a great representation. She said it was spectacular, and she praises the drag queen Last Supper Olympic opening the ceremony, and I'm thinking, well, this is the person mainly in charge of the American presidency. Joe Biden's mental acuity is not improved at all. And so Kamala Harris has not come out anything I'm aware of, because she's going to read teleprompters between now and the convention and only do softball interviews. But isn't it. Can you imagine any other first lady in history looking at this stuff and saying it was spectacular and it was beautiful?
Speaker 4: No, I cannot.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just it is such a sign of our times where we have, you know, we have really fallen into moral depravity amongst our elites.
Speaker 4: We really have this is the fact of life.
Speaker 5: Well, and that doesn't mean that isn't everybody, but the depravity is really on display in the elite circles.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about your column, and you have a sentence that goes to the following. With the United States presently passing through an extremely dark and correct period of dishonest and deceitful rule, God is crying out to wake up the American people. Americans have been slow and out awakening because of their relative affluences, combined with the complacency, normalcy, bias, and denial. And you end up by saying the last sentence, I'm jumping from start to finish. As for Trump, who's now in his ninth year fighting the deep State, his persistence record exceeds out of Washington. No matter. Faith, courage, and persistence are the essential leadership qualities needed now for the rebirth of American liberty, just as they were assuring the victory of American independence in seventeen eighty one between those two events. Describe what your column is about, Well.
Speaker 5: My column, My column is all about the qualities of character that these two individuals, George Washington and Donald Trump, have in common. This isn't this isn't a moral statement about either Washington or Trump.
Speaker 4: I would say that you know that Washington is clearly.
Speaker 5: We all think of him as really a man of very high moral quality, as were many people in that era.
Speaker 4: The modern times are very different, and you know Donald Trump is. You know, he's a regular guy. He's a sinner.
Speaker 5: He's had his moral failings, just as most people have had moral failings.
Speaker 4: It's the degree of moral failings that we won't get into.
Speaker 5: But the fact is that he has qualities of character that really enable him and can give us confidence that he is the right man to lead our country in this time of crisis. And those qualities again are number one, he has faith in God. He has done more to defend Christianity than any other president in my memory.
Speaker 4: Number two, he.
Speaker 5: Feels very strongly about courage, you know, and I explained why in that article. I explained why when he was twenty two years old Washington, who was shot at numerous times and had four bullet holes through his uniform, but he wasn't no bullet, he didn't have a scratch in his body.
Speaker 4: He knew it was God's protection that saved him.
Speaker 5: Similarly, I think we see a Donald Trump now who nearly was assassinated, you know, had he not turned his head. But many people have said it, and I would agree that God protected him. It was God who made sure that that bullet didn't didn't take him down. So I think Trump is a very different man now and he can go forward with great courage because he knows he has God's protection.
Speaker 4: Now, that doesn't mean he should be stupid. I think not having.
Speaker 5: A lot of rallies in open air spaces is probably a wise thing. But the last quality is this quality we'll just call persistence, that you don't give up because many times when you're trying to write a when you're trying to do correct something, or you're trying to in the case of the War of Independence, freeing America from British rule, that was not an easy thing to accomplish when you had a colonial army that was undertrained, underfunded, under equipped, compared to the British, who had more than twice the size of the army, ten times the size of the navy compared with the.
Speaker 4: Colonial navy, which is almost non existent.
Speaker 5: And yet we won that War of Independence because of Washington's persistence.
Speaker 4: He persisted to the end.
Speaker 5: And so when he finally got victory at Yorktown, the British were ready to say, well, these.
Speaker 4: People are never going to give up. You know, maybe it's time to go home, maybe it's time to quit.
Speaker 1: Well, they had a leader that would not stop, would not quit, and you know, talk about a revival, Scott Powell. About a week ago there was a there was a National Eucharistic Congress in Indianapolis. Sixty thousand Roman Catholics showed up from all over the country to celebrate. Uh, there's been stories, at least in the Cincinnati market. You don't see it elsewhere of colleges in the South in which large numbers of students come together to praise Jesus Christ. And that's happening in small and large colleges. I since there's a burgeoning beginning, we've hit rock bottom. We can't go for that, is right. And after rock bottom, you're buried. And when you have the first Lady of the US saying that a drag show depicting Jesus Christ as a drag queen is somehow beautiful and wonderful, representing the White House in Paris, we got a serious problem. But do you see the green sprouts of spring coming up like March and April. Little things are happening that we're not going to turn the way to kill babies open the Southern border. Crime is great, no family structure, don't get married, don't have babies, use Plan A, B, C, D, get rid of the baby. Are there little green sprouts coming? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 5: And you know, I'm an optimist, and my optimism really become really is from the fact that I really do believe that God isn't in control and that goodness and truth are going to prevail. And we reminded of that throughout scripture. I mean Proverbs nineteen twenty one reminds us that man's waywardness will be corrected, for it is quote the purpose of the Lord.
Speaker 4: That will stand.
Speaker 5: In other words, goodness will ultimately stand. How close are we to that, I can't say, but I do feel that you're absolutely right Bill in pointing out that there's a spiritual revival.
Speaker 4: Beginning to be seen in many unusual places. This is a you know, there are pockets.
Speaker 5: Of revival going on, and you know, when things are so dark, where else do people turn. They can't believe in their government anymore, they can't believe in their institutions, they can't believe in the Olympics now with an introduction like that, So it's very, very confusing for people. And when people are really discouraged and confused, there's one place they can turn. That's to the Bible, and that's to God. And people are turning, I think, to God in bigger numbers than they have in many, many decades.
Speaker 1: I'll give you another indication where we're headed. The last day or two, CNN's running a two hour puff piece on Kamala Harris and Doug Mhoff, and I wish them both well in their life but especially Kamala Harris is the representative of San Francisco liberal politics and all the worst forms of it. Non enforcement of the law, homeless camps every where, open air drug use, get rid of fracking, get rid of pipelines, mandatory electric vehicles by twenty thirty eighty percent, tax rates, whatever it is. And so Abbie Phillips of CNN's done like a two hour puff piece on Vice President Harris and Doug Amahoff, who she married about twenty years ago. And once again I wished him a long and fruitful life out of politics. And one could not have said more nice and glorious things about Kamala Harris and her history. The better story is Jade Vance. I've known him for seven or eight years. Where he came from. He wasn't born the child of a college professor as a mother and a college professor as a father. He wasn't treated to a middle class lifestyle. He was treated to the worst parts of American society about thirty years ago, rising up from an alcoholic drug based family in which drug sales were all around him. And I'm waiting for CNN to do a piece on JD. Vance and Usha Vance his lovely wife who has an advanced degree from Yale and also a philosophy degree from Cambridge and London, and where they came from and how they did their But see, the media doesn't do that. They sent teams of researchers all over the country to talk to all the classmates of Jade Vance. Do you have any emails you have saved from him, any text messaging, all of his TV appearances. I've interviewed him in radio maybe ten times over the past seven or eight years, it says, Sink the Benzmark Sarah Paling kind of a moment in which planeloads of reporters are digging up dirt on JD. Advance wherever they can find it. But when it comes to Kamala Harris, they don't go into the issues at all. They talk about what a wonderful a stepmother she is, talks about a wonderful life since she'd led in the great things she's done. And for people that want to get the truth about these politicians, you can't watch those kind of media coverage. Otherwise you think, my god, why did Jadvance even run for office. Chucks is now calling for his removal from the ticket. The Democratic senator from New York. Once I'm off the ticket, I'm thinking, what are you saying? And so can you tell a Scott Powell. Let's assume Kamala Harris wins the presidency, takes the House in the Senate, and she implements her left wing radical philosophies to wait to the left of Joe Biden. Where does the country go? Then?
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's curtains for the United States. Yeah, but that's excuse me, but Jill, that's not going to happen. Uh, come on, The Democrats do not have a candidate.
Speaker 4: That can defeat Donald Trump. Donald Trump's gonna win by a wide margin.
Speaker 5: Now the question is the risk is is is the vote fraud issue? You know, can they you know, can they rig the election again? But I think the numbers are going to be so strong for Trump that that it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be very hard to rig this election.
Speaker 1: So and a lot of it has to do with alternative ways of getting information other than the main media, because you can't get truth there. They're an arm of the Democratic Socialist Party. But hopefully programs like this and others can inform the American people what's at staken were can you imagine a country without pipelines, with windmills everywhere and with mandated electric vehicles, and she would get rid of open up the southern border even more. Fifty million is not enough. How about another fifty million, America would look like San Francisco or Baltimore. For God's sakes, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: And the Green New Deal, you know, is one of the biggest hoaxes that ever came came along. And it isn't that we shouldn't always be pushing the envelope for you know, new technologies, new sources of energy, but wind and solar are more costly and less reliable than the standard hydrocarbon energy that we have a ton of.
Speaker 4: You know, we have more oil.
Speaker 5: And gas under the soil of America than any of the country in the world.
Speaker 1: And the other thing it does, it destroys the environment. The windmills, the turbines are killing you millions and millions of birds and fish. And then all the solar panels come from communists Red China, for God's sakes, and so it destroys the environment. It is more costly to the environment. And we are the Saudi Arabia natural guests we have to exploit it. Well. We got to run once again the column Donald Trump, George Washington, Character and Providence. It's a great column at town Hall. And Scott Powell, you're a great American. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Scott, Thank you Bill, Thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: I Kamal Harris and your Democrat candidate for president.
Speaker 7: Because Joe Biden finally exposed a simility to me.
Speaker 5: Thanks John.
Speaker 6: I was selected because I am the ultimate diversity higher.
Speaker 7: I'm both a woman and a person of color. So if you've criticized anything I.
Speaker 6: Say, you're both sexist and racist. I may not know the first thing about running the country, but remember that's a good thing if you're a deep state puppet. I had four years under the tutelage of the ultimate deep state puppet, a wonderful mentor Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: Joe taught me rule number one, carefully hide your total incompets.
Speaker 6: I take insignificant things and I discuss them as if they're significant. And I believe that exploring the significance of the insignificant is in itself significant. Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of.
Speaker 7: The passage of time.
Speaker 6: So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 8: And there is such great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 6: Another trick is trying to sound blass. I pretend to celebrate quantam and in my speeches, I always do my best Barack Obama pressure.
Speaker 8: So hear me when I say I know Donald Trump's tight and Okay.
Speaker 7: Look, maybe my work addressing.
Speaker 6: The root causes of the border crisis were catastrophic, but my knowledge of an international politics is truly shocking.
Speaker 7: The United States shares a very.
Speaker 6: Important relationship which is an alliance in the Republic of North Korea.
Speaker 7: It is an alliance that is strong and enduring.
Speaker 6: And just remember when voting this November, it is important to see what can be unburdened by what has been and by.
Speaker 7: What has been. I mean, Joe bid, do you think the.
Speaker 6: Country went to over the past four years? You ain't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet and I'm broadcasting. I think that was the secret open mic in Mari Lamala Harris board meeting about how to trick you into believing she is not a progressive from San Francisco that loves crime, open the borders, fatanyl and drugs everywhere. That is Kamala Harris in her own words. That was an Open MIC's Secret moment that we recorded because of you segment, because I know Middletown is prepared to buy the crap she is selling.
Speaker 9: But that's the truth about her. Yeah, right, Middletown's republican city. Baby, I don't know about that. Talk to Richard K. Jones.
Speaker 1: I heard he may flip and support Kamala Harris. What is that true?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 9: If he when he hears that, he's gonna come down here and arrest you, and he's going to indite you in an extradite you to Butler count extradite me to Butler and that blasphemy and stupidness.
Speaker 1: That's Kamala or Kamala in her own world. Whatever did you like Kamala the Headhunter against George the Animal Steel. How were those matchups?
Speaker 9: I tell you what, those two guys did great interviews and they were wrestlers, but she's just none better.
Speaker 1: When they were talking to mean gene Oakerland. We got a great relationship wedding.
Speaker 10: The drums are beating.
Speaker 11: It's still Carter.
Speaker 12: No, that's not.
Speaker 10: Oh you're ringing the dinner bell.
Speaker 12: Be a goddon giant the mighty Come Mala, assisted by Referend Slick, the pastor of.
Speaker 10: The Mountain from Baptist Church in.
Speaker 12: Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 10: I'd become the adviser, Kamala.
Speaker 12: Look at the fallow, run right to work on you roller setting up Kamala, Trizy.
Speaker 10: Yank you out anywhere. I chump by Comala. Now the one come on out of the problem. Went him to the corner.
Speaker 1: He comes on saying those are the classic days with George the animal steel doubt about anything. He used to go to a turnbuckle and eat it. Correct, he likes to eat a turnbuckle. Not a lot of conversation between those two. Would you agree they wouldn't be good talk show hosts? May they would?
Speaker 9: Who knows you know? Kamala the headhunter's last name. I'm afraid to ask Harris will leave the student reporters. Approach service of your local teme Star heating their conditioning dealers Tempstar quality. You can feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four spot. Well, the Reds have made a trade, let me hear. They have acquired first basement Ty France see from the Olympics from the Seattle Mariners in exchange for cash and a minor league catcher Andrew Salcedo, who is at low A Daytona.
Speaker 1: To be named later. But we now have a first baseman named France.
Speaker 9: Mister France was and I'm not talking about any relation to the NASCAR monopoly. Mister France a DFA last week by the Maritors. He was an All Star in twenty twenty two for the American League.
Speaker 1: This is twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: Well, and he's hitting two twenty three he belongs to, which is perfect for the Reds.
Speaker 13: Nope.
Speaker 9: Comments Also, catcher, if you're a catcher, somebody called Johnny bench Quick number five, Dan bill Ardello or Kurt Casally because Arenthne catchers Austin Wins who was here last week now on the IL with a latter, of course, catcher Eric Young is on his way up I seventy one, probably around.
Speaker 1: The Kentucky Speedway.
Speaker 9: Right now he's up from Triple A Louisville Graham Ascraft remember him right, elbow strain out, sixty day injured list.
Speaker 1: What's a lot? I thought a lot was like some sort of rein deer. And then it's right here, right here, right there on your body. What about France? France has not come to Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Kansas City Royals have acquired Texas Rangers starter and former Red Michael Lorenzen and.
Speaker 1: A deal deal. I tell you Michael Lorenzen is a good body.
Speaker 9: The Reds open up a three game series up against ian Ian Happ and no Chicago Cubs. Tonight covered six to ten. Sports Talk Arnold Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game. Now this Olympic update, talk to you buy Cincinnati tax Resolution powered by Tope Sheldon. The USA women's eighth rowing team finished second in their heat, led by Dayton's Molly Brugerman and Nina Castagna out of Walnut Hills. China defeated the United States and you seize Jordan Thompson in the opening match A women's volleyball three to two bad so not a good start, but but congrats to our man Carson Foster. At a Mason and Sycamore High School, the home of the Aviators and the Transmitter, he won the bronze medal winning in the men's four hundred meter individual medley. He was four to one hundreds of a second from a silver a fingertip the length of a fingertip he swims in the men's two hundred am on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Second at the bottom of the eighth inning. Is I understand that the Reds gave up two runs right and left the bases loaded and the ball never left the infield. They lost that game.
Speaker 9: Yesterday Willie on a two out strikeout wild pitch by Fernando Cruz, and then Lucas Simms, who has been pretty good this year, came up with the bases loaded walk. So our Red Lakes are now nine and twenty and one run games.
Speaker 1: Got the Cubs in town. They're fighting for last place.
Speaker 9: Is that the direct Cubs come to town and then the Giants roll in this weekend?
Speaker 1: What does Mintle Town think about simulated sex acts with children on the Olympic runway.
Speaker 9: What I don't understand was Willy why did that get into the opening ceremony of the Olympics.
Speaker 1: It took two years to develop that and they spent one hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 9: What was that guy in blue? What was that all? What's that all about? And then that and that that one lady who had the halo.
Speaker 1: Cheeses of Nazareth the Last Supper, that was a drag queen trying to sex with Saint Peter was disgusting.
Speaker 9: I noticed that the the French boys were trying to get the ill.
Speaker 1: Get that all out of get that all off the internet. Amaha, i'a mohamma umaham unbelievable. Andy mc why don't you get Andy mack pack in here?
Speaker 9: Well, he's the college basketball's coming up. You know he's coming in on Thursday, don't you. Sheriff Richard K.
Speaker 1: Jones vild Man Walker will be here to confront you about Pete Rose, Oh Boy, and the Derrick Park Festival. He wants to talk to you though about was he was he sitting at the Rose Bengals up day.
Speaker 9: Brought you my good spirits, wine and tobacco and party Town, your tailgated party headquarters with twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations. The Bengals are about twenty five minutes away from day five of being on the field at camp, and this practice is open to the public for the first time. Now, well, Jamar Chase not practicing yesterday for a four straight day.
Speaker 1: Will he be out there today? I say no.
Speaker 9: Sam Hubbard left practice last night with a knee injury. He'll be out on the cart. He's at an MRI test. RELT results were good. They say he should be okay with Ted McKay defensive viveman bj Hill Al well, no, he showed up with his blonde hair. He's a man of his word.
Speaker 1: Man, man, let's do this. If the Bengals win the Super Bowl. Uh huh? Will you and I have our hair dyed blonde? Why not? I'm doing it too.
Speaker 9: College football, it appears Willie the yearly Victory Bell matchup between the Bearcats and RedHawks are going to end the twenty twenty six game at pay Course Stadium.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 9: This rivalry started in eighteen eighty eight, the fourth longest running rivalry college foot in football history, according to Jason Williams. So it looks like these regional rivalries aren't important to college football anymore, and also due to the massive realignment is to blame.
Speaker 1: Done dun And I got a text here from Tyler Bradshaw relative to what's going on with your wonderful Nuxie Bash. Yes, I had my sources tell maybe the segment went two for three at the Nuxie Bash with a couple of good plays at third base a La Gene freeze of the old Reds, and only you only had two Ron's rous breaks during the game. Correct, you stopped in the third and the fifth and you'd get some drumsticks. Ye, Charlie Frank of the other team hit two homers. Really yeah, Redge community Fund, I said, Chazz, get the Tampa Bay will you? He might be he might be activated tonight. What a weekend in Cincinnati with the music festival about with Dave Grohl? Who's that guy?
Speaker 9: Fight here? On Thursday you went down to see him. You were in the front row with no shirt.
Speaker 1: On, Not exactly, but Saturday I was out there for the uh for the Rotha he sending and them did a great job. And the Aurora, Indiana, the Tempstar dealers are there and uh, you know Dick Buker, Andy Buker, We celebrated Dick's life and they had ten thousand. It was like a pop up festival with awkward sports bands, all the food you can eat, fireworks, Rossie fireworks to raise money for the Angels, and Andy Buker and deb Riggs did fabulous work that people give thousands of hours to help kids and knee than I between that event, take nuxies, take the fireworks to take the music festival. Throwing Dave the foo foo food is a foo foo? Or food food? Food fighters who not food foods? Foo fight? I think it's food food food. That was just food. One fighter Dave girl, he was just one. He was what's his name? Nirvana? Right here we go? What is this? I have no idea. We got Lou Combs coming this weekend. Luke Combs. Is that the cousin of Brian Combs. They're related? Okay, I think Brian's gonna introduce him. What does Jelly Roll come to town? I like that guy. I like him and Landy Wilson, one of my main stems. Lance went to some kind of hit it where's the hook line? When do you start?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 1: I was like, George Thurgood song, come on, let's go. I drink alone. Those in the day segment, we got another muddy when of this thing began? What a row seven out of w W hit it and we can't get it?
Speaker 2: Hit?
Speaker 1: That's hit? Oh? Is that him?
Speaker 2: This kid?
Speaker 9: Chris's favorite songs?
Speaker 1: H Chris does this? I didn't know you know we could sing Louke Combe. He's related to Brian film him? I think so. How about Kamala Harris admitting what's happening behind the scenes. I think we're in trouble sake, Nirvana would be proud that I O about it segment. Thank you, yes, sir, coming up next to your comments in mine. I want to hear from the American people that I love so long and served so well. As to the issues of the Day segment, give me out of the Studge report.
Speaker 9: Too, out or of the reds of the trade deadline in the Olympics and the Bengals who day?
Speaker 1: What about France coming to Cincinnati for the Olympics? Is not the guys that he's here? He's here now? Yeah? Was he part of those deals with sex acts with children? Was he part of that? No, he wasn't simulating that at all.
Speaker 9: In the Olympic runway I thought, I thought that Lady Gaga was fabulous, and then Celine diond he was good, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Have stopped right there. Yeah, but uh, you have to.
Speaker 9: Have this goofy stuff going on, and you could say something else, but wouldn't be here that long.
Speaker 1: Making Jesus a drag queen. Not too good. I don't get it. I don't get segment. Get me out of the Studge Report.
Speaker 9: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 10: We have no choice, but we're going to have to do it.
Speaker 1: But we have a much bigger problem than he ever did.
Speaker 5: And the problem was caused by Kamala and Joe Crooked Joe crooked Joe.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Joe got any money for doing this.
Speaker 9: Kamala wants to be the president for criminals and illegal aliens.
Speaker 4: I want to be the president for law abiding kens.
Speaker 10: Of every race, the leg color.
Speaker 1: When the black Baptist minister has come out against the Olympics and gay rights activists in America come out against the Olympics, where does the Olympics go to justify this opening? Don't ask me. I hope they don't do anything. In twenty twenty eight, in La, Why are you in habit here? Oh, it's gonna be here. What does Middletown, Ohio? Think about this? And I think I saw summer that Jonesy, the sheriff of Butler County, is supporting Kamala Harris. That is blasphemy.
Speaker 9: He's gonna he's gonna extradite you tomorrow from Butler County. Yeah, I'll throw myself aware. He's going to be in here noon to noon to three tomorrow. Please, you're gonna need a lawyer. You better call you know who, stop by the man, call the man or the magic Man, Marlin, mister Cross, Marlin Shivered or can.
Speaker 1: Jj still be a lawyer? Yes? Yes? What about Chief Justice Kenny? Get Joe and get Sharon Kennedy into the defen get the Dream team together headed up by Merlin Defense Merlin the Shiverdecker. On news radio seven hundred wlw HI, Billy Cunning out to the Great American two A nine PM Reds Baseball kicks off about six ten to night. They are fighting the Cubs for last place. They made a trade for a player named France released by Seattle, so we'll see how good France is. He's batting like two thirty five should hit third or fourth in the Reds lineup, we'll see what happens. Now, here's your opportunity to join me on seven hundred WLW now seven four nine seven thousand, five one three seven four nine seven thousand, And I want your independent viewpoint. If different than my own, I'm I'm fine with it. I like to have a cacophony of voices from different perspectives that allow individuals to hear the other side of an argument. How many times in my life? And I asked this question of many if I listened to a different viewpoint that caused me to do one of two things, either to change my viewpoint, which is quite unusual because I'm almost always right, or secondly, if buttresses or supporters cements my own viewpoint in my head. And so the issue is about the Summer Olympics the way it opened, I would look right now the official how about this one? About an hour ago, the official video of the Paris twenty twenty four Olympic Games opening ceremony has been taken down off their YouTube channel by the Olympics. According to media accounts, the twenty twenty four Paris Olympic Games kicked off with the grand opening ceremony along the rever scene on Friday, showcasing a blend of French culture, artistry and athleticism. However, the events mean sparked with controversy, efforts bizarre imagery mocking Christians, Catholics, et cetera. As the controversy began to raige, the video of the opening ceremonies was deleted from the account. They don't want they don't want no part of it. Muslim countries, by the way, feel exactly the same way. This ceremony feature athletes floating down the Send River and uh some of the viewers found at lengthy and tedious. The event also included appearances by sports legends like Serena Williams, Rofinadel and Nadia Komen each et cetera, but its depiction of the Christ as a transsexual drag queen was offensive to many who could who could have predicted that? Plus the depiction of large numbers of drag queens and transsexuals interacting in a sexual way with children? What can go wrong with that? The ceremony itself has been taken down by the Olympic Committee. Unbelievable and sometimes you think you might overreact, sometimes you don't. So uh, I'm gonna go to the calls. Now you be the jury. The American peace people want to know, what do you think? How many times have you had the opportunity to get on seven hundred WLW Now you got it, beginning with Joey in Northern Kentucky five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Give me your brief opinion about the Olympics. And by the way, the opening ceremony was stupid anyway, because it was the athletes were on boats and barges coming down the river in the rain. They had their parkason, you couldn't see what they were wearing, and you couldn't see the faces of the athletes from a distance. It made no sense whatsoever. But they slinked into I think improper behavior by its depiction of the Christ as a drag queen physically wanting sex with an apostle who was also directed dressed as a drag queen. And most offensive part by many, especially women, was a little girl appeared to be eight or nine or ten years old at a simulated penis put close to her as she smiled. And I'm thinking, you know who black Baptist ministers opposed it. Gay rights organizers in America said, that doesn't depict our community. We don't like it, the Muslim community, the Christian Catholic community. I would assume Hindus don't like it either. Let's go to the calls. We have two lines open now five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand your view beyond the jury. We have Joey and Jim and Laura and thousands of others, and Joey and Northern Kentucky. Give me your verdict on the Olympics in an opinion, please, Willie.
Speaker 15: I think it's absolutely terrible. There's a time and place for everything. I don't have anything against them, but when you force feed that to my child watching that and other children out there watching it, and slander my religion, but you wouldn't dare do it to another religion. And if you did, oh, I mean these people these people support, come off and all their marches and stuff like that, poolneck garbage. Go over there. If you're in support of them, go over there to their country and see, just see what happens to you. One of the big things is to tie their hands and feet together and throw them off building and then when they do it, it's like recreational, like they just shot a dear, you know, and they stand over top of them, put their foot on them and smoke a cigarette and take photos with their cell phones. So do you think that's whatever is normal and what everybody wants to be done. It's such a great event, it's absolutely I've seen that these people keep just getting more and more power and brainwashing everybody. It's terrible and I have nothing against them. But don't force that against me, and don't slander my religion and try slander a couple other religions. Why don't you have the guts to do that, because boy, if you did, they would be over here marching in the streets and provoking trouble. So they ought to just try to put your money where your mouth is and make make fun of a Hamasa religion and do it. And downtown New York, let's see what the hell happens there.
Speaker 1: I'm watching this morning. Salmon Rushdi is the author of novel It's Not an historical treatise called Islamic Versus, and about thirty years ago he depicted the prophet Muhammed in a way that was improper, according to the Atole Komani who put a fatwall on him, a death sentence on him. He was finally stabbed, almost killed about three years ago in New York. And he made the point that Islam, the way it's which means peace, should be practiced the way American Muslims practice their faith, which is I have not seen. We have literally in our community, probably one hundred thousand Muslims, and I'm not aware of any circumstance where there was a terror at committed by any of them. In fact, when I was in the Public Defender's office Amily County, representing thousands of criminals, we did not have one Muslim in court or a Jew. Extremely rare. And so what we see with Hamas does not represent Muslims, does not represent the Islamic faith in America. However, when a fringe element takes over Iran, and America funds the government of Iran directly injo to the ten of one hundred billion dollars a year, and they give that money to amass and the Hasbo to destroy Israel, and then somehow it is it is. It is at the vanguard of being cool to picture Jesus Christ as a as a gay activist who wants to have sex with Saint Peter. And then I look at these acts on stage in which children are sexualized. I'm thinking, what in the hell's going on? Gay activist in America didn't like it, Black Baptist ministers didn't like it, the Islamic world didn't like it, India didn't like it. America And what the hell now the US? Now that the Olympic Committee has taken down the video of the opening ceremony from their from their ub, you can't watch it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, and that's not surprising.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 15: I'll tell you what I do, and this is the only thing that I do disagree with your friend Chibnity. I disagree with him on this. You have got to hit people, and I love him. You got to hit people in the pocketbook, and you should not support anything that does this nonsense.
Speaker 16: It's hard for me to do.
Speaker 15: But I haven't watched the NFL ever since they they put on there about all this nonsense of this racism and all that. And did you notice they quit taking a knee when finally all all their attendants started dropping more and more and more, and they offended their market and the same way with Budweiser, and the same way with many other things that could go on. But you've got to not support these people. And when you hit them in the.
Speaker 16: Wallet, they'll ship up or ship out, They'll wake up.
Speaker 15: You got you can't support this kind of garbage. That's the number one thing. There are a lot of businesses in the tri State that I do not visit, visit at all, or support for various reasons, and and that's what needs to be done. You know, there are more of us than these crazy people.
Speaker 1: I'll say this that that on that front. When I watched I'm not going to watch the Olympics field, I don't care about ninety percent of the sports, but when I see it. When I last night, while I got on about one o'clock in the morning, when I got off the air, I watched a replay with the basketball game, and I'm watching the game thinking, I'm not going to do this. I really don't care when I see the Olympics. Now, I think about the sexualization of children, and that's not the way things ought to be. Let's go to Sandy and Alexandria, and then Jim, Sandy and Alex Ran Alexandria welcome to the Bill Cunningham show, Sandy, how are you?
Speaker 17: I'm good, I'm a Christian woman, I'm Pentecostal, and I think it's disgusting. My husband is through some paperwork from the hospitals in the garbage. She said, I'm not supporting any hospital that does sex.
Speaker 4: Changes on children.
Speaker 17: And I don't want to watch movies that men are kissing or having sex with another man.
Speaker 2: I think is rather disgusting.
Speaker 3: And you know where I want to go. I want to go upstairs. I don't want to go down.
Speaker 1: Sandy, thank you, thank you for you. And these last two callers pointed out now, for some reason, when it comes to mockery of a faith, Christians are at the top of the list with impunity, you do whatever you want. The same thing would never apply to other religions, or to races or the ways of thinking. And I have a couple emails from gay Americans who say that I'm with you one per this does not depict what we want in the gay community, which is they want to live in peace and want to live quietly, want to live their lives, and how they live their life is between them and their God. And gay activists in America do not want to sexualize children. And so when the Olympics, the Olympics have presentations in that regard, almost everyone stands up and says no. Now. They finally admit two or three days later they were wrong. It took hundreds of millions of dollars in years of planning to come to that. Let's go to Jim and then Robin, many others and Jim and Anderson Township. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Jim, how are you p good Bill?
Speaker 2: How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm living the American dream. We had a great weekend and Cincinnati is getting better. Luke Combs is coming this weekend. I like Luke Combs a lot more than a like some of these other pop singers. Luke Combs is my kind of guy. Please go ahead.
Speaker 16: I agree with you other two callers. And why should we be subjected to point one or point zero zero one percent of these people that come up with this crazy stuff. You think they would have learned from the Budweiser commercial that backfired on them.
Speaker 1: In fact, Budweiser is not yet recovered, and Modela is the number one brand they may not recover. And I have empathy for bars and restaurants and those who supply bud Light, because they had nothing to do with this. It was some ad agency who went off on their own to have this person, Dylan mulvany do portrayal. And when I talked to distributors of bud Light, talk to bar owners. Now they'll sell anything Mardello, they'll sell bud Light. And it still hurts, and the message has not been received. I like the comment of the first caller who said that Christians and Catholics simply roll over and take this on a regular basis because they those who oppose us know exactly there will be no response, and that that's the attitude that is present. Let's continue now with Uh, We'll go to a Robin Dell High, then Melon, Frank and Linda and many others. Robin Dell High, the home of the Delhesians. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show and Cheryl cev Rob. Please go ahead, Bill, pleasure be very short.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 13: The thing to really discuss me is just a normalization of it.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere.
Speaker 13: It's everywhere. It's not just the Olympics, it's at football games, it's downtown uptown.
Speaker 16: I don't care it's.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, and again, I don't.
Speaker 3: Care what you do.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of seeing it. I don't you know, if a man and a man and a woman a woman wants to do what they want to do, I'm okay with that, and think with that I hate Most gay people want the same same things out of life that I want, which is a work and and faith and their their faith and their family and keep a low profile. This is not a representation of gay Americans. What they portray a plastic penis around children that most gay folks say that they want nothing to do with that. Now, you're right.
Speaker 16: And the other question I have is how does it get past.
Speaker 13: The network when they have the itinerary a month in advance, two to three months in advance, they see what's coming, yet they air live, no disclaimers, know nothing, nobody cares. They knew it was coming, but they didn't want to lose the.
Speaker 16: Monetary value of air in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how the test. Yeah, how's the money I'm doing? How's their money in this for the Olympics?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: You know when China had their opening in twenty oh eight, h it was by the way, all the facilities there are rotting down because China, you know, they're communists, for god say, but they celebrated the invention of gunpowder, they had the invention of paper, they had the invention of the compass. So they took four things in their nation's history that they're proud about and they put it on a presentation. And at no point that I watched the China opening ceremony in twenty oh eight, thinking man, I got to be careful if I got a child round and watch this stuff. I wasn't even thought in my mind, well, what did the Chinese and what does the Islamic girl think about the Western presentation of something sacred which is which is the Christ and the apostles, disciples and sex with children? How does that play? And they're looking at this saying, you got to be kidding me. And that's what happened.
Speaker 13: A wholesome entertainment, wholesome, find it, show it to me, not in nowhere.
Speaker 4: So with that, my brother, I got to go.
Speaker 16: I appreciate your show.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your good American God blessed just good luck at their boss God, thank you, thanks Mel and Mount Carmel. Mel, go ahead, you have about a minute.
Speaker 3: Please go ahead, Bill, I'll be I'll be brief. Sake NBC and the Olympics. They can turn it sideways and shove it. Number one. Number two, our government support and foreign governments to the tune of the number you said, Andrews a million. I've had it with that. When we've got veterans who need help with teeth, they're on the streets, right, veteran myself, Bill, right at begin today, I'm ready to fight now.
Speaker 1: Well, mell, imagine this. When Trump left office, Iran was having protest in the cities. They had no money, their currency was collapsing. They were barred from going to international markets to sell oil or they had to use their own oil. They were on their belly and they were in trouble. Hamas was not being funded, Hesbelah was not being funded, and that these rallies in America funded by Iran, according to the Bide administration, was not happening. The first thing Joe Biden did was take away the restrictions on buying and selling Iranian oil, transferred billions of dollars in accounts that have been frozen, and all of a sudden, Iran was flush with money. And they used it to fund hamas Hesbelah and college campus eruption with the Almas chapter of the Democratic Party. And we act as if, well, where'd this come from? It came from bad policies, and Kamala Harris wants to continue that policy for the next four to eight years after this. Imagine her policies and Biden's policies continuing until the year twenty thirty two. What does America look like then?
Speaker 3: There is no such place at that point, Bill, There's a lot of people. There are a lot of people out here that are ready to do what our patriot brothers, sisters, relatives did on an April morning in seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: It's serious. It's serious. It's serious, and it's not going to get better. And I'll say this that Trump has some imperfections, but when it comes to the southern border, which is locking it down, when it comes to energy independence, when it comes to bankrupting Iran, there's one candidate that will do all of that, another candidate that will do none of that. And if you like San Francisco values. In Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan, vote for Kamala Harris. She will continue the failed policies of Joe Biden, and she'll be more dangerous than Biden goes. She'll feel incentivized to do it. And there's no question in my mind that on Sunday, about eight days ago, that Barack Hussein Obama told Joe Biden, if you don't leave office, she'll be taken out by the twenty fifth Amendment. And that story is yet to be told. And Kamala Harris was the architect of that. And I don't want San Francisco values, her California values in the heartland because they failed in San Francisco and Los Angeles, Chicago, Portland, Saint Louis, Washington, DC. And we don't want any more failures in this country. God knows we need to be blessed and not cursed. Let's continue with more two twenty six Homing Your Reds playing tonight on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: I Tamal Harris, Senior Democrat candidate for president because Joe, I'm finally exposed to stimilitive debate.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 6: I was selected because I am the ultimate diversity higher. I am both a woman and a person of color. So if you criticize anything. I say, you're both sexist and racist. I may not know the first thing about running the country, but remember that's a good thing if you're a deep state puppet. I had four years under the tutelage of the ultimate deep state puppet, a wonderful mentor Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: Joe taught me rule number one, Carefully hide your total incompass.
Speaker 6: I take insignificant things and I discuss them as if they're significant. And I believe that exploring the significance of the insignificant is in itself significant. Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of.
Speaker 7: The passage of time.
Speaker 6: So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 8: And there is such great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 6: Another trick is trying to sound blas I pretend to celebrate quantum.
Speaker 7: And in my speeches I always do my best.
Speaker 8: Barack Obama pressure, so hear me when I say I know Donald Trump's tight and Okay.
Speaker 6: Look, maybe my work addressing the root causes of the border crisis were catastrophic, but my knowledge of international politics is truly shocking.
Speaker 7: The United States shares a very.
Speaker 6: Important relationship which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea.
Speaker 1: It is an alliance that is strong and enduring.
Speaker 6: And just remember when voting this November, it is important to see what can be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 7: And by what has been.
Speaker 6: I mean, Joe Biden, do you think the country went to over the past four years?
Speaker 7: You ain't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet and I'm broadcasting. That was a hidden microphone recording of a secret get together other She also said that I am basically Bernie Sanders with lipstick? Was that from the Bird Brank Broadcasting Corporation the beats? We had a we had a hidden microphone brought to you by Rocky Boyman. Rocky Boyman enterprises and uh but every now and then the truth is spoken, is that Rocky Rock I'm here now? Sorry? Rock We did we do it, divulged the secret, but the secret? But did you get a lot for that stuff?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 1: Did you hear that hidden microphone that we had in the Kamala Harris campaign headquarters? I did hear that?
Speaker 14: What is worst the cackle of Kamala Harris or the Olympic opening ceremonies, which is worse.
Speaker 1: They've taken that down from their channel. They forgot, forgot about that five hours that the Olympic committee, and I mean, despite the fact of how degenerate it was. It had nothing to do with heroicism and nationality and and nothing about sport or not strength and sport. I forget the fact that it was utterly degenerate. I can't imagine why a group of elite people said, well, you know what that actually said, go ahead, I don't want to offend anybody. No, we want to be inclusive, right, I mean, so the question, the question WILLI is is what do you do.
Speaker 14: There's supposedly thirty thirty thirty five million Christians in France right now? Did any of them put up a stink today of them protests and have them storm the gates of somewhere and demand some answers?
Speaker 1: Why are Christians so nice? Willie? Wasn't there so nice in the religion?
Speaker 14: I understand it teaches tolerance and turning the other cheek and and all that sort of thing, But at what point are we so nice that we run ourselves into extinction in France?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it? What did Charlie hebd do something like that. There was a public satire, public action, a satire about some aspect of Islam. I mean, guess what movie theaters, the publication itself. I'm just slaughtered. You're lucky to get shot in the head. You're lucky because otherwise they'll tort you to death. And imagine if the same thing had happened to the prophet Mohammed, what would have been the Islamic reaction in France.
Speaker 14: Again, this is not like there's just like a minority of people that are Christians in France and like this was in like Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: This is in France.
Speaker 14: We're supposedly about half the nation, although I probably agree disagree with the numbers on it is supposedly Christian half the nation now. But they knew, will they knew that Christians would just sit there and take it and not do anything, not boycott, not protest, not show up and raise a stink. And Christians continue to take it, take it, take it until we decide to not take it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep getting this. Well, we get what we deserve. And when I see the Olympics, I think about children's child portrayals of a penis close to a little girl's face, thinking, I'm thinking, I almost tried to watch the basketball game last night between involving Lebron James, which a hard time watching them anyway, but I thought, I can't watch this because I'm thinking about a portrayal of some sort of drag queen with a plastic penis next to a girl's face, little girl, And I'm thinking, I can't do this, And how could someone spend according to one number, two hundred and twenty five million dollars on the opening ceremony, in which you couldn't see the athletes. They're on a boat or barge. They crunch them together. You can't see them. There's no stadium entry and you can't see what's going on. And the presentation is about drag queen's transsexual activist and Jesus Christ is winning to have sex with Saint Peter. That's what they say.
Speaker 14: I say it all the time, that this is no longer the time for compromise. Somebody's got to win, somebody's got to lose. Where can we compromise? Oh, there, maybe there'll be you know, three drag queens instead of nine. Okay, now right, well that's compromise. Is that what we're supposed to compromise on. Yeah, I have I have no idea. I'm at the point, Willie, where if you're someone that was okay with that, like if you turn the Olympic ceremonies on, we're like, uh, okay, I ain't bene. I can't be friends with you. My family cannot associate with you. That that was vile and disgusting.
Speaker 1: And lastly, I'll say this before I turned over to Sege. We have France coming to America, coming to Cincinnati. But there were gay rights activists in this country that said that does not portray what we are. We don't like that. Black Baptist minister said, we don't want that. The Muslim world cut off the feed because they don't want that. So it's not like us against them, it's everybody against them. It's African Americans, gay rights activists in this country, the Muslim world, the Christian world are all saying. This is the Olympics, and the motto of this Olympics was inclusivity and respect for diversity. That was the motto. And the organizers say, we may have failed, we haven't reached that barrier yet.
Speaker 9: They won't use any boats in twenty twenty eight, I hope not. I'll walk into the LA Coliseum like they should do. Why the hell are we doing this at all in the Olympics in America. I mean it's it's going to be a joke and come to LA in a couple of years.
Speaker 14: Yeah, twenty eight, guys, I think I guarantee it will be some sort of undertones similar.
Speaker 1: And Segment's good friend the first lady, Joe Biden, I'm sorry, Doctor Joe Biden said it was all beautiful. She loved it. Say give me some sports. Well, leave the student reports.
Speaker 9: Approach service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar Quala you could feel in Western Hills called Durban Heating and Cool to get five one, three, five, nine, eight, eighty four forty nine or go to Dervin Heating and Cooling dot com spot.
Speaker 1: By the way, your good friend Kamala Harris Segment help raise one hundred and forty two million dollars in Minneapolis to bail out the riders and the protesters, and many came out on bonds and committed other crimes, including the killing of African American shopkeepers. How popular is that segment? Why don't you try to defend Kamala the headhunter from Uganda? Now, why didn't you try to defend it?
Speaker 9: Red's update, Willie, The Reds have acquired first baseman Ty France said the Seattle Mariners. He was DFAD last week. I hate when that happens. They get in cash bags of cash from minor league catcher Andrew Solito.
Speaker 1: So Championship Baseball to Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: France a twenty twenty two America League All Star Batting two twenty three segment.
Speaker 1: If you hit a DFA for someone here, who would you DFA? Well it Gary? Jeff Walker?
Speaker 9: The Reds open up, Dan Carrell, The Reds open up a three game series versus the Cubs tonight.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Rocky, you're a good friend. Lance mcgawer, So, what did he say about the opening ceremony segment? Lance mcgawer thought it was wonderful. He said it was wonderful.
Speaker 9: Six ten Sports Talk RNL carriers Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game, and.
Speaker 1: Isn't either one rock that said he asked his wife to put on a colon Kaepernick jersey when they have marital love. Also, she gets a by wearing my jersey. Think about that. I'm pretty sure we're talking about two separate issues though.
Speaker 9: The Olympic Update brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tave Sheldon, the USA one of bronze and men's team gymnastics today the first time in sixteen years that's happened.
Speaker 11: But my wife wearing her colored Kaepernick jersey would increase the sexual activity.
Speaker 1: Sad your reaction to that disgusting.
Speaker 3: Uh would like to roll around in bed with my wife or in a deer perk jersey.
Speaker 9: Now that is on America sacrilege When he says when he wants your jersey to rupt, that is sick.
Speaker 1: God, you're talking about it. Insane and sick right there. He loved the opening ceremonies, as he did to say he that guy in blue, guy in blue who, by the he was.
Speaker 11: Right out work for word. What a personal foul of a quarterback is? I mean, it's almost like talking. I feel like that ses can be a hard one.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 11: I was going to say it's almost like pornography, you know when you see it. But I'm not gonna say that because it's a family show.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: You know, guy, I was saying, you're looking at for him, but you know why point you if you show.
Speaker 9: Me what goes on on that Bengals show too. Between I'm trying to rain him in.
Speaker 14: That's He's half My job on that show is making sure he don't get liquored up and say something offensive.
Speaker 11: Well, you know what, now I'm gonna go home, get liquored up with Southern comfort and hope my wife's inner.
Speaker 1: Colin Kaepernick Jersey.
Speaker 9: You know what, just don't say anything, Just let it go, don't comment, and that's enough. He will be He will be a DJ Hodgele talk to.
Speaker 1: DJ d FA Lance mcgallister.
Speaker 9: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with twelve locations in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Bengals are back on the field today. It's day five of Camp Rock.
Speaker 9: Half day for Joe Burrow, Sam Hubbard, Trey Hendrickson day to day with injuries. First day, first day in pads tomorrow.
Speaker 1: First NFL game Rock is Thursday night. Get Ready.
Speaker 9: FC Cincinnati co CEO Jeff Birding says the team is looking into bid for the twenty twenty seven MLS All Star Game.
Speaker 1: Let's give him a call. That'd be a good thing for it, because I don't call anybody anymore.
Speaker 9: And congrats once again, Willie to Mason native and Sycamore High School grad Carson Foster winning the bronze finishing third in the men's four hundred meter individual medley. He swims Thursday in the men's two hundred meter I am and Novak Djokovic austing Rafa Rafa today and men's tennis at the Olympics, sick.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: I think it was six one, six y four something Rafa, So Rafa is out.
Speaker 9: You know the Joker doesn't have a gold medal yet, I don't That is correct, That is correct, No, he does not. Got everything else and uh so other than that, that's about it.
Speaker 1: And the Rock I can't imagine. And what about Cincinnati Miami ending there rivalry Rock? That's it. Let me guess money got in away somehow. Money. I think money had something to do with it. Just a shot in the dark. I don't know. And I think the record is like fifty nine fifty nine and it's completely right there on the edge ever wins the next four years, and then that's But.
Speaker 14: All the people that talked about all conferences and are getting realigned, and you know U, C, l A and USC are joint, but none of these old rivalries, they are all going to exist well on a much smaller scale.
Speaker 1: Here we go already, this is gonna get tante. I'd like to have seen Miami play you see and you see one like eighteen in the last nineteen games or something I had lost last year but before we had.
Speaker 9: Overtime, wasn't it Miami's the Mac game for both teams won the Bowl game?
Speaker 1: Right, rock He did the one the Mac Bowl favored to win the Mac again this year. Chalk Dark's got a good we Live in Difficult Times segment with Kamala the head Hunter Paris Rocky. Imagine the policies of Joe Biden continuing for the next four to eight years on steroid because she'll say, I received confirmation at the American people when San Francisco values right here, Imagine how free she will be.
Speaker 14: Yeah, sports guaranteed income, guaranteed college education, guaranteed childcare, guaranteed healthcare.
Speaker 1: Smart thermostatus she wants.
Speaker 14: She's she's a modern she's bringing people over to the center, bringing people together. She's a former prosecutor, and she's been tough on crime her entire life. I mean, I just look at her state of California, very tough. What she is is Bernie Sanders with lipstick. So if you like Bernie Sanders, you got Kamala Harris. And by the way, Kamala.
Speaker 1: The ugone in Headhunter's last name was Harris, James Harris. So I'm thinking I think it was the wrestler, was the Uganda Giant, not the Uganda Headhunter? You're sure about that, correct? I thought it was the Headhunter. I don't think so. He was the Giant. I don't think so.
Speaker 13: But you can do it.
Speaker 12: Hear me.
Speaker 10: All the drums are beating, Neil Carter Carner. Oh you're ringing the.
Speaker 12: Dinner bell, the God, the Giant, My mighty come bla.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, all right, one.
Speaker 12: Worth Texas.
Speaker 10: I've become the adviser of Kamala.
Speaker 2: Look at the ball.
Speaker 10: Run right to work on you.
Speaker 12: Rowler shutting up Kamala, Crozy.
Speaker 1: He's going against the king scarring Lawler, chump. I'm taking in this match up.
Speaker 10: The car he comes on.
Speaker 9: A couple of chops. All right, Rock, what's on the big so lawlor goes down hard one.
Speaker 1: Frank Robertson.
Speaker 14: Frank Robertson on, he's a counter intelligence expert, gonna talk to us about why no drones were used in the Trump assassination?
Speaker 1: How about that? Because you know he Ron is sent assassinationment quest of them. There you go.
Speaker 14: Yeah, four o'clock we got Dave Hatter talking about you know that whole crowd strike, you know computer glitch that affected all the delt airlines world. He's saying it could affect uh, you know, online money right, like the you know the non the cashless money that's out there.
Speaker 1: What happens then?
Speaker 14: What happens if your venmo account gets hacked? Ven you can't pay for nothing?
Speaker 1: Say I thinks knows about the event account. That's where the circles meet, isn't.
Speaker 5: That It.
Speaker 1: Hasn't been diagram but the diagram? Enough close enough? All right, Rock, thank you. We have Mark showing at four thirty five.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Just be careful and try not to have any fun. Okay, we'll try, say, get me out of the stooge.
Speaker 9: William utter of a rainy day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 2: Always should be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: It's Mike Dwine signing off all on seven hundred W l W