Speaker 1: Are you guys ready to make a love connection. Yes, absolutely, We're going to Bristol. On the line is Amanda. Good morning, Amanda, Hi, good morning, Welcome to second date Update. I cannot wait to hear all about this great first date you went on.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was so much fun. So we went, you know, we went did like mini golf, we had ice cream, and you know, the guy I was with, he was so sweet, so conversational, we had so much in common. I just really felt that, like, you know, everything just clicked okay, and I thought he felt the same way. But I haven't heard from him, and I kind of would like to know why he's got me.
Speaker 1: All Right, So the producer says, the guy's name is Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Is that the right Jonathan?
Speaker 2: That is the right Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 1: Going to play mini golf and ice cream is like the perfect date.
Speaker 4: It's like a classic classic New England dates.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's good too, because I feel like when you have an activity, like there's something to actually like talk about in bond over.
Speaker 3: So he's completely going.
Speaker 2: Sting you, ghosting me, no text, not looking on my Instagram meals nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, now that you mentioned Instagram. Were you taking too many pictures and selfies? And were you posting.
Speaker 3: During the day.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't. I honestly didn't even like open my phone much during the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you were present, Yes.
Speaker 2: I was present. I was in the moment, as they would say.
Speaker 1: Now, after the day, did you do an Instagram deep dive and accidentally like one of his pictures from like ten years ago?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I scrolled on his Instagram, but I wasn't like scrolling further back. It was just you know, the traditional just checking in to see what this person's like online.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: And so it's been a while and he hasn't reached out to you and you're getting totally ghosted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that kind of bummed me out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we're gonna have you on hold. We're gonna call Jonathan and ask him about the day. You'll be listening in. At any point if you want to talk to him, you can.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds great.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'm gonna put you on holder. We'll get some answers. You'll be listening in hold on okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, she sounds adorable, No, she sounds really nice. Minigolf I would like mini golf if they served cocktails. I think some places do.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's hard to hold a martini in golf.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, old my martini. That would be fun though.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi is Jonathan there? This is he. Hi Jonathan, it's Courtney Jonathan.
Speaker 4: It's walmart chef.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jonathan, it's Savannah.
Speaker 1: Calling from Kiss ninety five seven. You're on the radio this morning, Jonathan.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, I'm doing well.
Speaker 4: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 3: Jonathan.
Speaker 1: We're calling because you're on something called second date update. Go on a first date, you get ghosted, We get the answers.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, so, and we just want you to.
Speaker 3: Be honest and open with us.
Speaker 1: Amanda called us and said, you guys went on a great first date, like you went to play mini golf. She mentioned you guys had ice cream, you had a real connection. She thought that you were like into it too. But for some reason, she's getting totally ghosted. And she said it was bumming around.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: I don't know any other way to say this, but that girl's got some serious anger management issues.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, so, but why why do you say.
Speaker 5: That she was Well, she was first of all, terrible at many golf, but she was swearing the whole time. She at one point like bashed the windmill like on the course with her club like you were the kids. She's dropping f bombs like left and right, like it was. It was so wild, and I mean, like the best part of the date. It was when reading ice cream because her her mouth was like full, she couldn't.
Speaker 4: Talk, And yeah, can we go back to the windmill thing? What happened there?
Speaker 3: You said she bashed the windmill with her club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was like kind of like when we bottomed out.
Speaker 4: That was she I got a frustration, like you missed the pot, like I'm just trying to picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah miss like or.
Speaker 3: Whatever it's giving hockey player miss the goal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like happy Gilmore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like break dropping f bombs when there's little kids around at a mini golf.
Speaker 2: All right, first off, let's get something straight. I do not have anger issues. Was I getting frustrated at minature golf? I mean yeah, but like me going and just acting like a complete animal is completely false. So I, honestly, Jonathan, do not know who the hell you think you are speaking about me like this, especially on the radio. It's I'm honestly just so disgusted with you right now. We were having an amazing time and then you get on the air and you tell all of these lies about me. Who the hell do you think you are?
Speaker 3: It sounds it sounds like you are angry.
Speaker 2: Well I'm angry now.
Speaker 3: So what happened with the windmill? Walk us through that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Please please, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, stop focusing on such a mining detail like a windmill, like this is so stupid. I came on here to talk about why Jonathan is ghosting me, and you're redirecting the conversation to a windmill on a golf course. It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: I okay, Okay, she does seem a little You do seem a little off kilter right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think angry.
Speaker 2: He's not off kilter. I'm so distraught, Like, can you not understand that I am distraught? I am hearing from a guide that I thought I had a genuine connection with tell all of these lies about me. Because all of these lies, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, usually we offer to pay for a second date if there's any type of like you.
Speaker 4: Know, maybe there's like a miscommunication or something like that it is.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like miscommunication. It sounds like you guys are just not communicating at all, like there's not a connection.
Speaker 3: Or there's one communicating. Am I right with that? Jonathan?
Speaker 5: For sure? Definitely right with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did the.
Speaker 4: Mini golf course say when you broke the windmill? Like, did they like, we have any problems with that? Or did you not tell them.
Speaker 2: The windmill was not broke? He's being dramatic. How do you not see that?
Speaker 1: I don't want you to get any angry, Amanda, So I think we should just call this. Listen, thank you for being honest with us, Jonathan, if that's I know, Amanda.
Speaker 3: You don't think he was being honest.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't. He's completely making everything up, and I am just mortified at his behavior. And I can't believe I even thought that I would have a future with a guy like this.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well listen, I'm going to well just thank you guys for being on second date.
Speaker 3: Update.
Speaker 1: You got your answers, Amanda, and I wish you guys the best out there.
Speaker 2: All right, Bye,