Speaker 1: Baby, you're a gamesteratu it takes.
Speaker 2: At a tangle.
Speaker 3: You don't want to mess with me?
Speaker 1: Mess with me baby?
Speaker 3: A GANGSTERA tou.
Speaker 4: Ouch baby, you're a game statoo.
Speaker 2: For good warning.
Speaker 5: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: What the fellas? This ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 6: Oh and welcome back to the show. Got some interesting shit here for you today. We are officially done and over with our vacation from talking about bee hole rape. Yes, I know it is sad that our vacation is over, but we got to get back to the.
Speaker 7: Good work here.
Speaker 6: There is a lot to discuss today.
Speaker 7: But before we.
Speaker 6: Jump right into the be holes, little recommendation for you. I haven't had a recommendation in a couple shows, so here's one movie recommendation if you're just in the market for something new to watch. Conspiracy wise, my husband put me on to new movie. That's how Amazon Prime is where we watched it. I think you have to rent it. But it's called Begonia. Not gonna say anything else. It's a conspiracy buffet. I could talk about the entire movie. Break it down for you and do the whole shibigity bang, but I feel like you will enjoy it more. Just go in blind, don't even read the description. Just go to your Amazon Prime type in Begonia, hit play, see what's in store for you. There really fucking good. I would have done the ending differently, but for what it is, I give it eight point two out of ten, which is pretty good rating for me because I'm a stickler about my conspiracy movies. But anyways, the uh Trump Shitty diaper Ass episode, I was unsure how it would do because you know, it's a controversial topic, and you know, sometimes it's hard to reach people with new information like this. But it got over seventeen thousand listens. And maybe that's chump change for some of you, seventeen thousand listens, but for me, I would consider that, and it's growing every day. I'm probably gonna reach twenty thousand within the next week or so. Twenty thousand listens to the Trump Shitty Diaper Ass episode, So that tells me a few things. Maybe it doesn't tell me a few things, but I'm gonna infer based off of almost twenty thousand listens that you guys like hearing the truth about this stuff, that there are some warriors for the truth out there who are looking for episodes like this and they're sharing them and they're getting the message out there. So I would like to continue to put these type of episodes out and I think it's important work. I think it's very hard to digest sometimes, which is why I'm so surprised that episode is taking off like it is. But I'm very happy about that, and that is why I do what I do, And again, that is why this work is so very important.
Speaker 7: This one that I'm gonna share with you today.
Speaker 6: Is much worse in some ways than the testimony of Sasha Riley from the Trump's Shitty Diaper Ass episode. In some ways, I am I feel having a hard time processing it myself, being.
Speaker 7: A new mom and all.
Speaker 6: It definitely hits my stomach hard. I teared up in quite a few moments of this woman's testimony, and I over the last week have been telling my husband this one really got to me. This one really got to me. My stomach was so sick by the time I got to the end of it all. I had to take a couple days to kind of let it settle before I put this episode together because I didn't want to be overly emotional when I presented it. And I want you to determine whether or not you feel this woman is telling the truth. It doesn't matter what I think if you know, at the end of the day, it's up to listener discretion, I guess, but if you'd like to know, I do believe this woman is telling the truth. I don't see what she would have to gain from making up all these horrendous fucking stories. She's got a husband and a teenage daughter, and she puts herself out in the public. She's very open about what happened to her, and that could bring a lot and she names names, and that could bring a lot of danger and negative fucking outcomes to her family, And as a mother, I don't think I would ever do that.
Speaker 7: If it was a lie story. So for her to be so brave.
Speaker 6: In coming forward with all of this, having a family herself, and putting them in the crosshairs in a lot of ways with the names she names, it just kind of, I guess, validates it even further for me that she's telling the truth. I'm gonna play you several clips today and you know where you are, you know what you're listening to. This is the Cosmic Peach Podcast. We hold nothing back over here and do what you do, like the Sasha Riley episode, the Trump Shitty diaper ass, you know, get some wine, smoke a pack of Marlboro Reds, take a ball, rip whatever it is, do what you do. Sit down, buckle up. This is going to be very disturbing and I will start with the first clip. She's going to introduce herself, give a little press conference for what she's about to reveal. Then we're gonna get it to the clips. So hang on just second. Oh by the way, you may have read the title for the episode, but yes, she's going to name some major names here. This woman her name is Fiona Barnett. Uh, craziest shit I've ever heard. Yes, Nicole Kidman will be revealed, her father, Anthony Kidman, will be revealed, The depravity of the Australian underground, pedo rings and covens will be revealed. And just hang around to the end because we're going to discuss all of it. Let's roll right into the first clip here.
Speaker 2: Throughout my childhood, I was a victim of Australia's VIP child sex trafficking ring. For example, I was prostituted to pedophile parties at Parliament House, Canberra and to an international leader at Fairbay Military Airport. The people in in this elite pedophile ring included high ranking politicians, police and judiciary.
Speaker 8: From the late nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: I reported my abuse experiences to multiple health care professionals, not one of whom adhered to mandatory reporting requirements. I reported to New South Wales Police in two thousand and eight. I reported to the Royal Commission in twenty twelve. I reported to Operation a Test in Canberra. I made formal witness statements to New South Wales Police and have agreed to do more. I've reported directly to the New South Wales and Federal Police Commissioners and.
Speaker 8: To the New South Wales Coroner.
Speaker 2: I have provided sufficient names, times, dates and places for authorities to investigate. My experiences were horrific beyond words. I witnessed child abduction, torture, rape, murder, but the way I've been treated for reporting the crimes I witnessed and experienced has been far worse than my original abuse experiences. Victims endure the most miserable childhoods. We then spend the rest of our lives paying for the crimes committed against us. Victims are constantly placed under excessive scrutiny. If we can't provide a precise time and date for something that happened forty years ago, we are called liars. If we get emotional, we're labeled crazy. If we are vocal or are just attention seekers. It's time to focus our attention away from victims and onto those responsible for the crimes against children. In the two thousand and six census, Australians identified child protection as their number one concern. Why then, does our government continue to ignore the public's concern for children.
Speaker 8: Australia is a pedophile haven.
Speaker 2: Our laws are written, interpreted, and administered in a way that benefits pedophiles and silences.
Speaker 8: Victims of crime.
Speaker 2: Our university lecturers teach pro pedophilia material. Our health boards continue to allow offending doctors and psychologists to practice. We are up to our second Royal Commission into child abuse in twenty years. The Wood Royal Commission was indeed a failure. If it were successful, I wouldn't be standing here right now. The Wood Royal Commission was established in response to complaints about the VIP pedophile ring that abused me.
Speaker 8: This is the exact.
Speaker 2: Same elite pedophile ring that I reported to the current Royal Commission in twenty thirteen. I asked the Royal Commission, what are you going to do differently to the failed Wood Royal Commission.
Speaker 8: They had no answer for me. If the Royal.
Speaker 2: Commission does not result in the investigation and prosecution of the VIP pedophiles that victims like me have named, then they are just information gathering. I know you want me to stand here and name names, Yet to concentrate on the name serves to shift the focus from the entire reason I'm standing here.
Speaker 8: I have provided the names to the authorities.
Speaker 2: It is their responsibility to combine my information with what other victims had presented and properly investigate. And now I will give you some VIP names. Michelle. Michelle was a friendly, twelve year old with long, dark hair. I witnessed her abduction, rape and murder when I was six years old.
Speaker 8: Samantha. Samantha was nine years.
Speaker 2: Old with wavy, long brown hair and a warm smile. She had down syndrome. Samantha was murdered when I.
Speaker 8: Was twelve years old. Chloe.
Speaker 2: Chloe was an attractive four year old with brown, straight cut hair into a bulb and sea green eyes. Chloe was murdered when I was fourteen years old.
Speaker 8: Don't make this about me.
Speaker 2: Focus on those victims who couldn't be here today to personally share what happened to them at the hands of the VIP pedophiles who have infiltrated Australia's supreme institutions. All right, so.
Speaker 7: We've met her. Now, she's gonna tell us her story.
Speaker 6: She's gonna actually walk us through the areas uh where she was abused, where she witnessed heinous, atrocious acts against children. All it's all fucking over Australia, all fucking over the entire fucking I mean, this woman will walk us through. We're gonna go inside some of these places with her.
Speaker 7: I was shook. I had the.
Speaker 6: Chills, I wanted to throw up. I started crying at one point. Just embrace yourself, because we're gonna go balls deep in this shit. Okay, We're gonna We're gonna go all the way in. Whether or not you believe it doesn't matter. Just let's get to the end of the episode and then we can discuss a few things. Okay, so let's roll right in to the next clip. Yar pee, close attention to the stuff that she's seeing. Nothing is on accident. Everything is very important and extremely disturbing.
Speaker 7: So we'll roll roll on too.
Speaker 2: Down there is Holdsworthy Army Marcks. It's not very it's just a five minute drive away or so on Heathcote Road, so everything's very very close. We're very close to waterfall. Waterfall is just two train stations away, goes Ingodeen, Heathcoke Waterfall and all that down there, those mountains are there acres and acres and acres of bushland where they've committed multiple murders. I've seen people murdered in the bush. I've seen a guy tied to four different vehicles and bikes were involved as well, and they all drove off in different directtions and his body exploded. I was aged six when I saw that. I've seen multiple human sacrifices, sacrifice of children, Hobos people, They abducted children, they abducted children, bred in captivity, and this is where it all started. These are the people that handed me over. Helen was Lithuanian and Peter was Polish.
Speaker 3: I was an unwilling.
Speaker 9: Member of a coven which was part of a greater.
Speaker 3: Crime syndicate.
Speaker 9: Which involved drugs, guns, and sex trafficking, including child sex traffing, human trafficking.
Speaker 10: So you're an unwinning part of that cove.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely signed up from before my birth.
Speaker 10: Well he didn't sign was before.
Speaker 9: I did not sign up, So it was like being born into the mafia, but never actually volunteering to be a member.
Speaker 3: And then but the same rules apply for leaving.
Speaker 9: You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave like Hotel California.
Speaker 10: Sign So who signed you up?
Speaker 9: My grandparent Helen holive Jee, Helena Milleresca or Helena Halazak halif chekould everyone.
Speaker 10: Say so it was her initiation?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: And what about her partner, Peter?
Speaker 3: What was his step grandfather? Oh yeah, he was involved heavily.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did the dirty work.
Speaker 10: What was his role in your life?
Speaker 3: He was to abuse me.
Speaker 9: For people involved in ritual abuse in my control, you must also sexually abuse them so that if they do remember anything, they'll remember sexual abuse and the pedophilia and they'll go oh yeah.
Speaker 3: No, everyone say, oh, that's what was wrong, and they don't go any further, any deeper than that.
Speaker 10: So the pedophilia is a cover.
Speaker 3: It's a cover, it's a red heron for the for the real bad stuff, not just my control, the ritual abuse, Butsus Satan, Satan.
Speaker 2: It's the house of horrors. I was abused in this house from when I first stayed over here. I was left here alone with my what I thought were my grandparents from the age of oh gosh, almost two. I think. See that's the original gate security gate. And there used to be a dog out there all the time. That's where the dog named Satan lived. There used to be a sign at the front of the house with the name Lublin written on it. That's named after the town in which the death camp was that Peter worked at. I remember being abused in that garage. I remember there was an old fridge in that garage. When I was three, I was put in it with all bugs and roaches and everything, and he shut the door on me. Peter did freaked me out. And remember the dog. I used to have to run hide from the dog, and he used to set the dog onto me. It was the first flashback I ever had, and it was of me being tied on my knees in front of a big table, and Peter and the next door neighbor, who was a really tall, well built guy with brown curly hair, they murdered a little blond toddler, not toddler. It was about three. So many atrocities occurred in this house. There's too many to name, multiple, multiple crimes for all of my childhood. This is all spray painted, fresh paint. This is your walkway, and this is fresh. This is since we were here a year ago. Cars can check that there's markings as we'd expect here. I think there is that. There seems to be a path lost the paint markings, haven't we Oh what do you reckon? Do?
Speaker 11: We just follow the path this way?
Speaker 2: This place? There's graves everywhere here, It just goes for ages. I was eight when I was brought here. We're brought here in the daytime. I don't like being here at all, Very stressed at the moment. Brought here by my Lithuanian grandmother, Helen or Helena Miller Esca or Holichek. And we waited for nightfall. We got off at Waterfall train station. I believe we were met here. Dr Mark Leanis Petrescis was here, the redheaded mistress or partner whatever of the Incadian policeman, my uncle David Hollizac, my brother, my father's younger half brother, and there were at least two other people here. There could have been six to eight people looking down on me. It's probably the worst memory from my childhood. Um. I looked in the grave and there was a partially decomposed There was a body of a partially decomposed, light haired person. It was quite It was at least shoulder length blondish pale colored hair.
Speaker 8: It was half decomposed. It was maggots, so it was fresh.
Speaker 2: It's a body that the my perpetrators had put in here, and you know he's one prepared earlier.
Speaker 8: It was all ready to go.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, there was at least six people. They had straps, picked my body up on the straps and lowered me down into a very deep hole. They laid me face up on top of the partially decomposed body. They were chanting. They were dressed in robes, I was naked. I have a very clear memory of being lowered down and them it wasn't quite. I can see there. I can see light, a silhouette, the silhouettes of them, so it must have been not too dark, or it's a full moon something like that. And they're chanting to their.
Speaker 8: Pagan gods.
Speaker 2: And this is a a rebirth ceremony. The thing, the decomposed body inside, is called a ghul. I was told that it would come to life once the lid was closed, or once I was in there.
Speaker 8: I believe this thing was going to come to life. They put the.
Speaker 2: Lid on top and it went completely dark, and I thought this thing was then grabbing me and suffocating me. I was screaming my head off.
Speaker 8: I was screaming.
Speaker 2: As much as an eight year old could scream, and as loud as I could scream. I was screaming for God. I was screaming. Jesus helped me. I was terrified beyond words, and I exhausted all the oxygen in there. They left me in there too long. They didn't mean to do that, and I died and I woke up in the emergency room of Sutherland Hospital. I was The room was tiled from Florida ceiling in pale bluish tiles. I was on a metal slab. There was an old oxygen tank, a big oxygen tank in the room. There was a big light shining in my eyes. There were nurses in shower caps and one nurse and I had a mask on my face, and one nurse said to me, we nearly lost you. She was very warm, and then she said Mummy's here, and oh, my heart leapt. I thought my mum was there. I could see the door to my right. Wasn't mummy. It was the redheaded witch that had lower helped blower me in the grave. The lover of leonis Patriscus. And I don't know what she was, whether she's the wife or whatever of the fat Ingodean policeman. She was a slim built woman with very red hair, long red hair, and she had a black crucifix on a gold chain. And I remember looking at her and just going thinking that's not mummy. But I couldn't say anything. And then Dr Petriscus or doctor Marcus I was made to call him throughout my younger years, released me into his care and I was taken back to Ingodeen. I was taken back to Helen Hollisac's house at forty Mcallist Avenue and I was in there, and I remember being sitting in a chair, and I remember Leonis Petriscis just freaking out and pacing the room and talking in Polish or whatever another language to my grandmother, and they were all panicking and freaking out. And then I remember him subjecting me to unethical hypnosis and trying to make me forget the whole thing. And I remember I had a near death experience doing this. I went through a tunnel and there was light at the end of the tunnel, and I drew I painted that tunnel on my bedroom wall at forty Ringo Street, Budgie Boy, when my mum and brother and I did a mural on my bedroom wall and I painted the tunnel and I told my mum, that's the Time tunnel. That's the doctor Who Time tunnel. And I knew it was the tunnel that I'd gone through when I died. For those who say I'm making this up, live it and then tell me I made it up, I want to go now.
Speaker 7: All right, this is just this.
Speaker 6: This ain't even the worst shit, okay, this is this is patty cake compared to what she's gonna describe later on inducted by her grandparents into this coven. Mentions the song Hotel California, I did most of one of the most occulted songs of all time. You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave.
Speaker 7: That was a joke that I.
Speaker 6: Put in my Patreon ad, but it was very purposeful. That song is full of fucking which language, hidden messages and shit. That's what she's talking about here, the stuff that they put her through as a child, putting her in the grave with the ghoul and do chanting and the robes and all of it. This is this is some next level shit she's about to get into.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 6: Okay, Like I said this, this what she just described, this patty cake stuff compared to what we're going to get into. So I don't know what your thoughts are so far, but we're gonna go ahead and play the next clip, and she's really going to get into some nasty shit. So let's go on roll on three.
Speaker 2: How can a human be go through what I went through and survive it and get you know, Steve kept saying.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that you can do this. I can't believe you can do this, and I'm like, well can.
Speaker 2: I I would walk on my first when I was young, Peter would walk me. I'd walk on my own to later on too doctors Mark's house, but there was another house as well, and I would walk. I have vivid memories of being walked up this road by Peter and getting to the end of this road and turning left and down the end of that road is is Ingodeen Boys Town. It's just you just turn left up there and Ingerdeen Boys Town. You turn right up there and go around the corner, and you've got doctor Marx or Leonis Petriscus's medical center. This is where Leonis Petrescus worked Doctor Mark Malov. Every person employed at this medical practice in the seventies and eighties were involved in the ritual abuse of myself and other children, and crimes and murders and covering up murders and writing false medical reports to cover for the crimes that they committed. For the Southern Shire and especially around Ingodeen Waterfall area. A number one rule within within that environment that world is never Number one rule is never well. Number one rule is there there is no fight club. There is no fight club. There is no fight club. You know, we don't exist. That's number one rule. Second rule is never, never put your own personal interest, desires, passions, fetishes, you know whatever before the common good. Never and Bailey violated the good of the covent or the good of the order. It's not the coven. Covens are a little groups the good of the order. I used to walk here myself where I had the privilege of being sexually abused by Leannis Patriscus, otherwise known as doctor Mark. I don't remember this house. This wasn't here, but this is the general location that I was made to walk down. I've handed in police statements about what happened in this area. I was made to I was sexually abuse by Leannies Petrescus and he and the redheaded woman who was associated with the ingert im placement. And I've made detailed statements about being abused here when I was about fifteen fourteen fifteen. Sexual abuse at the hands of Peter Holizac stopped at about age twelve. Well we did stop at age twelve. I remember the day I had the argument with him, and that was after doctor Marcus I knew him, said no more, He's not to touch you anymore. And then doctor Mark was only lawd to touch me, pretty exclusive, so I'd usually be walked to this church where they performed Satanic rituals. I saw multiple sacrifices committed here. This is a stone altar, very easy to clean. Chloe, who was four, she was murdered here, little four year old girl, beautiful with those green come to bed eyes and very dark plastic bob haircut. She was the daughter of the red headed woman who was at Garrawarra Cemetery. She was the partner of the the fat angerdein policeman. I remember him sitting in here and everything. He used to walk. He was really overweight and he used to walk like that with his hands turned to the back. So I saw Chloe killed right here. And then after her death, her mother, the redheaded mother, went insane and she was bumped off as well because she became a liability. Father Evans, he was convicted for pedophilia and he was connected to this place. So it was nothing for me to walk, you know, to Ingerdeen, Boystown, Australia's first boys town, the original ingodein Boys Town. My father was abused here. We can't even see anything, do we Okay, let's go a little way down. Okay, let's go, let's go a little way. We just want a clearing where we can see the ledgers that this is so overgrown. Okay, So we've like trekked through the bush trying to find a particular murder scene at the weir. And this in the seventies when I was a child, was an extremely popular swimming hole and there was a big damn wall and we called this the weir. We used to be able to just walk down a dirt track all the way down there and on that side of the weir.
Speaker 8: One night, it was the moonlit night.
Speaker 2: That's where they murdered the twelve year old that I saw abducted from. It's either Heathcote Road here or something that looked a lot like it. And I was in the back of her car and they abducted a twelve year old girl who was walking by the road. She was wearing red and white, you know, T shirt and shorts. She had long brown hair. I just remember she had long brown hair and pretty girl. And when we stopped able to talk to her, she knew them, and they convinced I was in the back right hand passenger of side of the car and she jumped in the back left and they handed her some candy. I think it was laced. And this poor girl there was about there's a group of men circled around her in robes, but a lot of them were priests from engandin boys town and various people. And what they did was they hanged this girl to death on the ledge and then they sodomized her. And as they sodomized her dead body, the ramaining men stood around masturbating.
Speaker 8: And I saw all of this, and then.
Speaker 2: They made me think they're throwing her body in the weir. And then I can remember being frightened of swimming. My father used to make me swim across the weir and there used to be like a little i don't know, some sort of mode of pump house or something on this side, and I just have this image of going, oh, I just don't want to touch any dead bodies, like while I'm swimming, because I didn't like murky waters, and to this start, I don't like swimming in waters where I can't see what's underneath because of this experience. And I remember swimming across because this happened when I was six, and I remember swimming after that, not long after that, and thinking, oh, please don't let me touch any dead bodies with my toes. I just don't want to touch any dead bodies. And I remember being terrified when we used to come as a family in swim here. We swim here all the time, so they you know, they sodomized her.
Speaker 8: Arm, and then the next.
Speaker 2: Thing I remember seeing her body. Her body was transported to Holsworthy Army Barracks and we went through a side gate off Heathcote Road and we were met by Chan. He seemed a lot more powerful than just someone who was in the reserves. My experience of him was and that girl was, well, I'll talk about that when we get to Holdsworthies. I just remembered as we're climbing up the hill, I forgot to tell you about Stephen who he raped me also on that ledge. So while those men were busy with the and Peter Holizac was there, he was one of the ones raping her. But while they were doing all that, this guy who fancied me pulled me aside a pedo and raped me violently, And I had to relive all that In the police statement, and I really had to detail it for the first time in my life.
Speaker 8: And that was an unsanctioned rape.
Speaker 2: I wasn't to just be touched by anybody, and he paid for it with his life. Later on, when I was about fourteen, he was burnt at the steak No, he was bashed to death at the dog breeder's house, he was tied to a stake, bashed to death, and so all in all rather nasty experience. I'm not stopping for some stupid reason. I mean, I can't stop. I'm compelled to keep going. This is not just about me. This is about a whole bunch of victims that I'm not here to give voice themselves to what they experienced. This is not just me. I represent a whole thousands of people behind me, babies and adults and children and whatever. Right very conscious of that. This is Holsworthy Army Barracks, one of the side entrances on Heathcote Road. This is the sort of entrance that I was taken into the army grounds via. It's through the side entrance that I was picked up by. I was collected by like those jeeps you see in Mash on the TV show Mash those army sort of jeeps with the big backs on them, with the canvas flats. I was met by an Asian well recruit named Chan, and apparently he's the only Asian at the time that was at Holsworthy, and it was supposed to be in the reserves. He was a.
Speaker 8: Vicious serial killer.
Speaker 2: The girl that was murdered at the weir was brought quick, was brought here and Chan collected her body. In the end ended up in the military freezer. And I was abused by Chan and other officers in sort of makeshift camps on the army grounds. It was distressing, to say the least. And we better get out of here because someone's just pulled up a scar shame. Children haven't seen daylight. They're trapped. They're held her down on the fifth level under holes Worthy.
Speaker 10: And you said that. They said to you, they're waiting for the light man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They told me that they used to get visited by the light man.
Speaker 10: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: They described him, and I turned around, I said, oh, yeah, I know him.
Speaker 12: You know, that's that's Jesus Christ. They didn't know him or his name. They just m h no.
Speaker 2: Those kids.
Speaker 13: Of the worst memory of all I've seen some bad shit, but those kids in the cage, and I was made to bond with them, and I spent a few days in a cage with them in the dark, and they'd be sitting there like a captivated kindergarten audience, you know, and I'd be teaching them about you know, what's upside up there?
Speaker 1: And I little was I six, hurry up, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Those military police might be going through our car.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 2: Come on, Ray Martin, Welcome to my parish. This is the head church in the Southern Shire diocese for Satanic ritual This is a marble altar step up from Saint John Bosco.
Speaker 7: Marble floor.
Speaker 2: Very easy cleanup of Blood's village. I tended multiple multiple rituals here, Satanic ritual abuse. I've seen multiple people murdered on this marble slab. So we're at Regina COOLi Catholic Church in Beverly Hills in the southerland Shire suburbs south of Sydney. You'll note the eagle, which is a predominant symbol features. It's also representative of the Phoenix. The whole Order out of Chaos theme, et cetera, dating back to Horace from ancient Egypt. I well remember that window that I think there's a crypt beneath this one, but I don't know how you get there. So this was the one that was brought attended by doctor Mark aka Theonus Petrescus, and various people around the Southern Shire, various police officers, lots of priests, the priests who worked here at the time. This church was actually founded by a relative of Father Paul Evans, who was convicted of pedophilia at Boystown. There's strong ties between this church and the American military, which is indicated by various emblems on the front of the church, on the windows. So this is where we came for the real big, sort of what do you call it, sort of regional regional ceremonies. I was made Queen Bee of this diocese in when I was about fourteen. Not something to aspire to.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, how freaking obvious can it get? Look at the eagle.
Speaker 9: What's that got to do with the Bible and the biblical Jesus Christ and biblical Christianity.
Speaker 3: What has this got to do with Christianity? Nothing? It's got everything to do with Satanism, That's all I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, okay, lot too unpacked from this clip. This is.
Speaker 6: This is one of the ones that really got me.
Speaker 7: Choked up, makes my stomach sick. And I have seen churches.
Speaker 6: I've been in them. I've visited them, like the old churches in town. You've seen them. Sometimes they have the big bells that go off at like noon and stuff. They're very ornate and beautiful. I've seen them in every state I've ever lived in. When you go to the old part of downtown, they're like big cathedrals.
Speaker 7: Not all of them are.
Speaker 6: Catholic, but I visited a couple of these churches and you get in there and there is confusing idolatry within the church, eagles and shit like this, and you wonder, what does this have to do with the Bible some of this stuff. And you know, I've been to wonderful churches, and I'm not saying all churches are like this, but if you go into these big, ornate, fucking cathedral ass motherfuckers, a lot of them are probably Catholic, but that's beside the point they are. And I maybe am a little bit of an unconventional Christian because I don't think you need to go to a church to have a relationship with God and Jesus. I think you should probably be doing it from your home more than you're going to these I mean, God only knows what's going on in these places. It's the church is where you make it. I think your home could be just as holy a sanctuary as these places that are man made establishments where you go and you fucking compare husbands with the other ladies at the church, and you bring your fucking cat chicken to the crop pot luncheons in the Bible studies and the judgment and all the weirdness and the dressing up and the I'm good on all that.
Speaker 7: I don't think I.
Speaker 6: Need to go to one of these buildings to feel communion and with with God. But I have often wondered if these places, these churches don't double often double as ceremonial sites.
Speaker 2: And it just.
Speaker 6: It may it connected a lot of dots when she was talking about these stone altars and these marble altars and eagles and like weird stuff that you sometimes see in churches, and you know how none of it really makes sense. And then like some of the places she went to, it literally has like air force symbol on the front of the church and like that, why don't they just go ahead and spell it out for you that that's what's going on in there. But anyways, I got really choked up, still getting to me right now about Jesus visiting these babies in the cages, and I hope that is.
Speaker 9: God.
Speaker 7: Oh God, it's gut wrenching.
Speaker 6: And if you're not on Patreon yet, what the fuck are you doing, because you need to be looking at this stuff is crazy. The whole video is available on Patreon. Please go now and watch as she details these experiences. But we're gonna go ahead now and roll on four and get right into the next clip.
Speaker 2: This is Connel where at the Celtex oil refinery. I was brought here when I was nine with a group of about ten children. We were placed in front of one of the factory furnace ovens, and one by one they threw the children in the ovens. They made me think that I was going to be next, and I tried to stop them from burning a good friend of mine that I'd grown up with. These the kids that were just bread for bread and secret for use for this purpose and for sex slavery. Yeah, I was roughed up for trying to stop them, and I was made to think I was next, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was just to traumatize me.
Speaker 2: The incircled pentagram sign on the Caltech symbol is no accident. It's only one way you get become that rich and powerful. That's by compromising. I mean, I could take a victim so far, but how are you going to deal with the spiritual side of all this?
Speaker 10: So you see it as an essential ingredient.
Speaker 7: Of the spiritual side.
Speaker 2: It's the main ingredient if your bacony cake is the flower. All right, Well, we're at Kernel. It's a peninsula. There's heaps of little beaches and coves and things around here. We're losing lights so we can't find the beach. But I remember distinctly a beach that was I was taken to as a kid by doctor Mark Hacker Leonis Petrescus. And when I was taken there, I was I was told to dig up a body, and I dug up a body of a little boy who must have been about five and had blonde hair. It was in this area. There's a very prominent pedophile politician was there and he wanted Leonis to cover for the death. This is a politician who's into necrophilia, and he's often been portrayed as the undertaker by newspaper cartoonists because I think people know what he's into. I think it's one of the major magazines said that he used to like to go over to Thailand to have sex with the little boys. Well, this fellow likes to have sex with dead little boys. And I know because I saw it to traumatize me, because that's the whole point of trum based mind controller is to retraumatize the victim to keep their trauma based programming intact. So I experienced lots of traumas and this was one of them. And I overheard a discussion between this politician and doctor Mark Petruscis about how they're going to fabricate the death of the child, which was probably I don't know how he died, you know, it'sphyxiation or something, but there was talk of a blue ring doctor pusting and so I don't know what was worked out or whether that was what they used as to cover or I'm not sure, but I know that the research is behind this doc. I since found out that Petruscus wrote a publishing article to do with a death in Papua New Guinea of a five year old well, the stinging of a five year old girl who got poisoned by a conefish. So it was certainly an area that Petruscus was familiar with, and having studied tropical medicine at Sydney UNI, he's familiar with poisons and all that sort of thing. That's one thing I've experienced down here. Another thing I experienced down here when I was a young child was a nurse that worked with Leonis in the daytime. She was used as a honey trap for a surfer. She seduced him and promised him sex, and then he was I think he was drugged. And the guy had like curly blondish hair, and I saw him ritually sacrificed to Mollik. It was a fire ceremony that night, and that's what they like to do. They'd like to burn people alive, and they did it somewhere around here. I mean, it's so it was very secluded. Back then. Sydney wasn't so populated, you know, thirty years ago, thirty plus years ago, so this was a popular site for the coven members to murder people and dispose of bodies without being detected, and they just get the local cops who were involved with them, or local doctors like Petruscis to cover anyway. And I wrote to the new South Wales Coroner and I said, look, my researchers have just found out the true identity of doctor Mark. He's actually Petruscus. And I said every birth certificate and death certificate that that man ever signed now needs to be investigated because everything that man did should be treated a suspicious and responded, oh, we can't do anything without being directed by the new South Wales Police. So I forwarded their response their written response to the New South Wales Police Commission. I said, could you please direct these the coroner to investigate these, you know, these documents that Petruscius has fabricated to my knowledge, And I made a big list of all the murders that I remember that he wrote death certificates for or was involved with in some way. Reality, folks, I've had to fight very hard to have the crimes eye witnessed and was subjected to investigated. They happened. They happened here.
Speaker 8: Australia.
Speaker 2: Where the bloody hell are you buried? And the place was just crowded, his packed full of cops and dignitaries and councilmen and the mayor and priests from Saint Stanislas College and just the local churches. So I'm up there and Mark says you're up. So I come down here and everybody's watching me. These curtains were pulled back and at the back of the stage was a huge banner, the ritual banner, and it was huge, big silk satin banner. There was an altar, a big altar erected in the middle here and I was made to lie down on the altar and Bruce Fence raped me on the altar. That was that part of the ritual. So I'm what am I fifteen? Turning sixteen at this time? And this was all happening during the time of the Bathurst City Races. So the massive crowds here are disguised by the thousands and thousands of people and dignitaries and politicians that pour into Bathurst during the races. On stage Bruce Spence, who's a crap actor, he's been in Dim Builer and Mad Max. There's Richie Benno, our Australian sporting legend who was cra captain the Australian cricket team. He's dead. Now there's John Avery, police commissioner, New South Wells Police commissioner at the time, John Avery. There's uh Kem Beasley Senior, and then there's a there's an obese, redheaded woman who had read s long s well about his long red hair. You know. There was a microphone here like this sort of thing, and and Beasley's sorry, Beasley's the main one, but it alternated between Benar and Beasley. But they had a real wry sort of manner about him, and they spoke very they had a similar demeanor and just mocking humanity and they so Beasley was up commentating, presiding over things when they dragged onto stage. They dragged the heavily pregnant woman onto stage here and she's screaming ahead off and I remember sitting over there thinking, oh my god, she's not drugged, she's not hypnotized, and this is it was horrendous. So there's adrenaline going through a system, and adrenaline going through she's her body and she's heavily, heavily pregnant and naked, and she had a brown bowler cut, haircut, and she's one of the what they call a breeder, and she's used just for breeding, for these rituals and for child sex trafficking. And they drag her onto the stage and they lay her down and the head for a sacrifice is always here, so they're laying the feet of that end where she's screaming, right, Beasley's here, and he goes, he goes to it, so I never forget this. He goes. She's screaming and making ad fast and he goes, excuse us for a minute, and everyone laughs. Everyone thinks that's hilarious except for me. And then they've got because they had two big security guards dragging her onto stage and they needed extra help. So Bruce Spence, who is like usually the thug type who likes to hurt people, Bruce Spence and John Avery, the cop, he used what he knows about holding people down, and the four of them pin it down and they're holding her legs in her arms and wherever he shoulders. And then Benno has a ceremonial dagger and he's like, it's further back to shame. This is here because he's further back, and he does his usual crap, you know. They they they worship their gods, you know, bal Lucifer, Uh Hail Satan, Sun of the Morning, and all the other gods and goddesses, you know, and uh. And then he has this knife and he slams it after he's done all his ritual you know, ritualistic sort of chanting and words and whatever and people chanting and whatever, and he slams this dagger, ceremonial dagger, two hands into the woman's I don't know a round about here where the where the bone ends, and she can he can get in, and he he tears her open with the knife, right down to the pelvic bone, and blood just pisses out everywhere. It's like a waterfall and just everything. And then they pull the baby out and and then there are people assisting, and they've got a gold platter and they've got a chalice, and they collect the blood of the baby. They drain the baby's blood in the chalice, and then they chop the baby up and put it on the gold platter and then they pass it around for Holy communion. So it's it's the black Mass, the real typical old fashioned black Mass that the Catholic Mass is based on right. The Catholic Mass is the Latin Mass is a sanitized version of this. There's nothing Christian about Catholic Mass. So that's all going on. And then the next thing I remember is they lined up. This stage was lined with children who must have been about maybe eight, nine, ten years of age, that sort of thing, and they had them lined up like this on the stage. They went like this. They lined the children up, and the children were hypnotized, and the children came forward and they were like this, They're just like this. They just, you know, as I'm told, they did nothing and they just stared straight ahead, and they have very attractive children. Bruce Spence had a samurai sword. It was incredibly sharp. He goes along each each child and he has a certain stance about him. Is it that way? Was it that way? And he slices off the heads of each child. I don't know if he turns or I can't remember what he does. But then he goes along and you know, like this, and he goes along and chops off each head and each kid falls. The body just falls, and blood is going everywhere. I mean, if your DNA tested this area, there would have to be the remains of someone's blood and DNA in here, there'd have to be somewhere. Then they break out until bloody orgers. Now these people the whole point behind doing the having the woman not drugged and not hypnotized is to pump as much adrenaline through her blood as possible, because these people are addicted to to adrenaline. And when they drink the blood, you know it's you know, the baby's blood. You know the baby's in distress, so it passes on somehow to the kid. And that's why they have this sort of situation going on. And the end, I was over here and a bloody orgie broke out and everyone started having they're sexually aroused by this stuff. You've got to understand that they are sexually aroused by this crap. I don't know, everyone's just having sex with people. And Kim Beasley Senior was down here and I was there, and he came down and he picked up ahead of one of the kids that had dark hair. And I'm standing here and Beasley picks up this head and he shoves it in my face like this, and there's this decapitated head in my face and he says, take and eat and he made me take a bite out of the face, and then everyone just had an energy. It was just disgusting. And uh, that's volve vol thing you've ever seen in your life, and that's best to say all.
Speaker 6: I mean, what do you what do you even say about something like that? Okay, And as I'm recording this right now, somewhere someone is going through this and we're so caught up in the wrong all the wrong fucking issues. I mean, it's vomit, it's horrendous, it's horrific, it's as she said, it's vile, it's demonic. And I have told you for the last however the fuck many years I've been doing this, that.
Speaker 7: The governments of the world.
Speaker 6: Work with and commune with these evil fucking spirits. They do these rituals because they work. They put it in our faces in movies, music, social media, pop culture. It's everywhere, and it's marketed for children. I'm sure some of you laughed when I told you that might be baby's toy has the dog in the star barks and runs far whatever the fuck They start them out with the babies with the dog star stuff, with the music TV shows, it's all it's it's in there. It's in there that we are living in a fallen world and it's up to fucking us to protect our babies and to learn about this shit and to make people aware of it. It's grotesque in every possible way imaginable, but it is very important that we know about it. So I'm gonna play the last and final clip where she's going to reveal some names you will be familiar with in some fucking appalling situations. She does walk through one church during this interview, and I don't know if they hired a new guy on the fucking bagpipes or the organ or what the fuck was going on, but it was super loud. It's really hard to hear her in certain parts. But it's after that part, I want to say, or maybe right before that part where she details the account with Nicole Kidman and her father, really really really disturbing stuff.
Speaker 7: So brace yourself. Let's get into the next one. Roll long five.
Speaker 8: The Great Hall at.
Speaker 2: Sydney University is where I witnessed the most heinous human sacrifice of little time, and the most difficult one to process and talk about in therapy, and that is the flaying of a boy who was about five. Little blonde boy. Anthony Kidman and four other men were dressed in multicolored robes according to the pentagram sort of symbol that I suppose captured are the Inner Sydney Diocese that Kidman led his coven, and so they were multiple multicolored robes that I've drawn. I was quite young. I tried to stop the ritual asses I realized what was going on and what they were about to do to this child. They crucified him and flayed his skin and pinned it back, and then they strung him up over once they'd done it. They did do him alive. Once they had finished that, they strung him up over the stage of the Great Hall. Nicole Kidman was sitting down to the front to look at you know, to the to the left as you look at the stage. I was sitting more to the back right, and I ran up and tried to stop them, and Brucepence put his big boot on my put his foot on my neck to stop me, and he just laughed at me, and ever laughed at me, screaming and carrying on trying to stop without doing And yeah, quite a number of university staff were involved in Sydney UNI chapter I suppose of the Order, which was run by Edmund and Leonis Petrescus was a member of this particular coven at one stage, and he was at Sydney University around the same time as Anthony Kidman. So there's lots of prominent Covenant members who have gone through Sydney University. It's a very dark place and I would not allow my children to attend here, even on scholarship. I also remember being taken into the room on an upper floor of chemistry lectures room and they did something to me there, and it was overlooking the city. And I was also taken into a sort of a medical basement area where I was subjected to some unethical practices, and I hope Michaelson was involved with that. She's someone I went to UNI with later on at Bond University when I was young. I remember her clearly dressed in a white robe and assisting a dentist who had used to be I think he formally worked at Auschwitz.
Speaker 3: And it allowed me to sit there and be an observer.
Speaker 9: To my own deprogramming process, which is phenomenal, you know, like that false military. He's a really military programmer. And reprogrammer in Adelaide too. Yeah, that evil mongrel. David Thompson, he he could believe it. So are you quite conscious? Are you co conscious for all this when you're talking? Because I went to the process and ascribed everything as requested. I just answered the questions and he said, you're co conscious of the people. Yeah, I've always been co conscious. There's been no civil you know, an amnity for what we just talked about.
Speaker 3: And that was my saving.
Speaker 2: So this is a very memorable church. I remember this. I came here with Veronica. The place was packed and I witnessed a heck of a ceremony and Veronica was the grand Dame and she was my mentor, and I really liked her, a lot, redheaded lady. She had something to do with I don't know, sen sort of girls school or something like that. And I saw her ritually sacrificed here in front of all the dignitaries, the head being up this end on that image. It's no accident. That's the way you face on an altar when you ritually sacrifice someone. The head's always up this end. And it's called the left handed path, so they always use the left hand and they start with the upper chest area.
Speaker 7: And am dying.
Speaker 2: I actually was so destroyed.
Speaker 8: I collapsed.
Speaker 2: Behind this side of the altar, and everybody thought, oh, that was great because it's a sign of affection and that we had a proper bond. I succeeded her as grand Dame, and yeah, this is distressing.
Speaker 14: It was not, of course, when I left, it left them with no one that they had trained up in time, you know, to succeed the grand dame position.
Speaker 2: Veronica actually died quite young, and it was her choice. She had had a gupful and she wanted it out, and she didn't know how else to get out. I think of the song you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. She chose to check out. It's the only way out for her. And she was a really nice person. She was connected to Saint Sophia College, but I can't remember well enough. I know she had some role to do with Girls' school or Girl's Doom. At the end, I had to compose myself, despite the fact she was laying their dead blood everywhere. I had to compose myself. I had no choice. And they stuck some robe on me and summed on my head I don't know anyway, this is really really really upsetting.
Speaker 15: Oh, this is just another ritual site, that's all. So this is Anglican and you've got another eagle. It's just another heavy symbol. I was about eleven, around the time that.
Speaker 4: Queen Elizabeth came to declare Bankstown the city. I I just remember children connected with like a silver cord of silver cord and the and around the next and a roll of children.
Speaker 2: That's all I remember. I don't remember anything else. Rose the rose is very important to Church of England. Covens serpent and twined around the pole. Once again, what.
Speaker 4: The hell's an eagle got do with the Bible?
Speaker 2: Nothing? This is sixteen uh, William Edward Street, Longville in sort of North Sydney.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is Anthony Kidman's old house. I uh was brought here when I was fourteen. I was dropped off by Leanis Petrescus. It was my birthday and there was well I think it was around my birthday, I think it was, and there was a post production party for John Bell's play. And this house was the back room overlooking pool was full of actors and producers, directors or whatever, and theater people. John Bell Bruce Spence was here. I'm pretty sure Bruce Bence ends at the door. I remembered the house was two story at the back and kind of one story at the front. I remembered it was Federation style, and I remember the back room, and I remember the pool. I saw people taking what I think was Caine in the back room near the pool. In the lounge area, people were kind of in costume. There's all different. I don't know if it was a fancy dress party. I really can't remember exactly what everyone was wearing, but I know there was a lot of famous actors there. I after everybody had gone home, I was left alone with John Bell and Anthony Kidman, and I remember being in the back lounge room that opens up onto the pool area. And I was assaulted in the lounge room area by Kidman and Bell, and I watched them engage in homosexual sex there. Then I was taken out into the pool and I was thrown in the pool naked, and Kidman got in the pool as well and he held my We're at the far end of the pool in line with the back gate, and I was facing out of the pool. I was facing John Bell, who was being acting like an idiot, like doing a monkey dance, and he had a mask on his face, and he was naked, and I was being held very painfully. Anthony Kidney was in the pool, locking my elbows together and pulling my shoulders back. So it was like a type of jiu jitsu type hold, you know, something would be something you learn in martial arts. And it was very painful. And while he did this, John Bell would be dancing like a monkey, and every now and then and he'd be chanting some like some sort of song. And then every now and then he just stomped on my head as he said certain words in the like a poem, like a rhyme, and he'd stomp on my head and hold me under, like force me under, and I nearly drowned, and you know, they're i'd come upgain I'd be coughering, spluttering and crying and vomiting water. And then it happened again and again. It happened over and over, and I don't remember what happened after that, except I woke up the next day tied to a chair in what looked like a basement. It was very cold and cement like, and I remember light filtering down through a like a doorway, but it was like a ladder or a very steep stairway to upstairs. And I was seated in a chair, naked, tied to chair, and Kidman was smacking me over the head really hard, so he was physically assaulting me, and he was screaming at me. Do you remember now? Do you remember now? And meanwhile Nicole Kidman and his daughter had her arms crossed and she was leaning against a wall and sneering at me in contempt, with contempt. She didn't like me, or she never liked me. I assay shated with her quite a bit throughout our childhoods, and she always treaded me terribly, missus. Kidman washed and dried my clothes, and I was dressed, and doctor Mark came and picked me up.
Speaker 6: So that is going to do it for all of the clips of her testimony, really disturbing, powerful stuff here. Whether or not you believe her, that is up to you. I would tend to believe everything she said, but it doesn't matter what I think. You know, it's up for listener interpretation. Do you believe her? Don't you believe her? It's really horrific. I don't know why anyone would want to make that stuff up. I was talking to my husband about Nicole Kidman and Eyes Wide Shut actually in Stanley Kubrick, and uh we actually it came up because I said, why in the fuck did he pick Stanley?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 6: Why in the fuck did Stanley Kubrick choose Shelley Duvall for the character for Wendy in The Shining Because she's so fucking annoying, stupid, acts like a retard, and I hated her performance. I was thoroughly annoyed with her, and he goes, that's the point, that's why he picked her.
Speaker 7: He never chose.
Speaker 6: Uses anyone on accident. Everything is by design, everything is methodical, and he wanted to provoke that emotion from the audience by choosing her for that role, and he fucking succeeded because I couldn't stand her in The Shining, And it occurred to me that he's right. Nothing is on accident. That brings us to Eyes Wide Shut naturally featuring Nicole Kidman. Her daughter's name is Helena. Did you catch the grandmother's name, Fiona? Her fucking name was Helena. Names are important, they're significant, they matter. Nicole Kidman was Alice, also featuring Tom I mean, none of this is by accident. And after hearing the testimony of Fiona Barnett, the ritualism in Eyes Wide Shut is fucking patty cake compared to what they really do. Okay, I still think it got him in trouble, but it's a red fucking herring compared to some of the shit that these people get up to. And you know, my cousins are huge Keith Urban fans, and they're always oh, Keith Urban, Keith Urban, And anytime he's even near fucking Cleveland, they go to.
Speaker 7: His shows, obsessed with him.
Speaker 6: And when I went to visit them last year, they were like, oh my god, did you hear Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are getting divorced, And I said, he's probably tired of raping babies in his old age. With that count of an evil witch's married to. They're all into this stuff. I don't care if you like fucking Keith Urban or not. Okay, I love country just as much as the next motherfucker. But I have never, never, never gotten on board with the fact that he's just this wholesome, upstanding dude that would never do this to kids.
Speaker 7: Look who the fuck he's married to? Do you think?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Before I get off on a tangent. Sometimes you can judge an individual based on their friend group. Sometimes you know, well, maybe they're not, you know, exactly alike. But if those are the type of people you like to hang out with, I can assume you have some similar interests. Double that times a million. Based on who you marry. You think he married her and he has zero fucking idea what she's into and what her family's into. And by the way, for those of you who are not checked into room two three seven cosmic Peach Patreon, she shows all the receipts throughout this entire ordeal. She shows death certificates, medical reports, pictures of the inside of these motherfuckers' homes, including Anthony Kidman. She shows, I mean, she's got all this stuff. She's got pages on pages, receipts on receipts.
Speaker 7: Proving all of this is legit. And I am doing the giveaway.
Speaker 6: For my little sweethearts out there for month of February six months free Patreon to the lucky winner. And if you were ever going to subscribe, now's.
Speaker 7: The time to do it.
Speaker 6: And watch this woman's fucking watch these clips. It's the perfect time to sign up if you have not done so already. But anyways, crazy shit, do what you do. Share this with your friends, family, let them know what's up. Just do what you did with the Trump shitty.
Speaker 7: Diaper ass episode.
Speaker 6: Okay, because we're about to reach twenty thousand on that and I have you to think for it. So this is the world we live in. We serve the pedaphocracy and protect your babies out there. Let me know what you think of this episode, let me know what you think of Fiona's story, and thanks for hanging in there with me. Maybe go take some pepto, change your underwear and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 16: On the dark doesn't highway cooling in my hair? The words mall locally, dust rising up through the air, the the head in the.
Speaker 8: Distance, I saw a shimmer light.
Speaker 16: Had the heavy and my sack grew damn had to stop by the night. There she stood in the doorway with the mission mount. I was thinking to myself, this could be happened, and.
Speaker 2: This could be here. Then sh up a kindom.
Speaker 16: Then she showed me the way. There were bosses down this mony door I've gonna Livesay.
Speaker 10: Welcome to the hotel call.
Speaker 2: Such a love
Speaker 16: Repairs, such a love replace, such a love refains