Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: August nine, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the o'celli effect, and we are live on a Friday night. Went to air about six minutes late, six and a half minutes late, actually, but that's okay. I am not sure if Aaron Franz is going to show up for the Age of Transitions at ten pm Eastern. If he doesn't, we'll go over a little, okay, and we'll continue talking to you, hopefully you listening to us live here on a Friday night, which again is just after eight pm Eastern. Okay, it's about seven minutes twenty seconds after eight pm Eastern as I speak here in that place we used to call America, and we are live with phones and everything. And I bounced the payment earlier this week but was able to recover it. But that's how you know I'm not doing too well anyway. Who is at this point on a Friday in the squeezed economy, in the New world where now Trump is running against Harris for the Kingdom? Yes? Is everybody happy? Are you ready to do the waltz? They had to put a white guy there, and everybody's complaining apparently that you know, they probably didn't put Shapiro there because he's Jewish, But you know, are you allowed to say that out loud? I'm probably not. Am I gonna get dang? Don't I put this up on the YouTube channel that I don't advertise. Maybe maybe is Apple gonna give me a problem? Probably not unless you guys complain. So let's hope we don't get that problem. Meantime, you can come on and complain about whatever you want, or talk about whatever you want. You want to talk about the Potus race, what's happening here, you want to discuss the Grand Deception? Because to me, it's now getting hilarious the way this is getting handled. At the same time, I'm getting sent a slew of stuff about immigration and how we are being intentionally destroyed by the Democrats plan to have us invaded by immigrants on various levels. As a matter of fact, one guy just did a couple of minutes to interview. Somebody sent it to me just today that it's actually about, you know, the traffic problem when it comes to those underage, and that's what it's really about. But meanwhile, strategic destruction of America will just be an added benefit. And why is it that you'd want to rule over a bulkanized, destroyed nation. I'm not sure, or do you intend to rule? Or what is the purpose of destroying America? Maybe you guys have thoughts on this. I know I do, and I also know that there's more than one plan in place. And the immigrants, if you think they're the big key, got to tell you got some blind spots, because there's going to be a lot of keys to the kingdom as it falls. It's not about my opinion tonight, it's about yours. Give us a call at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, and you can also reach out to me Charles dot o'ceelly on Skype. But the easiest thing is from any phone anywhere that's you know, in the US or North America or whatever the hell I don't even know anymore. You should be able to dialis at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I am not feeling well. I don't want to sit here and listen my list of complaints to you, even though I started to to be pete before we went to air uh, but I'm not feeling well, I'd rather hear from you. I'd rather let you guys express yourselves. And if Aaron doesn't show up, will go longer than two hours. So but get in on it, and let's get around the horn on everybody who wants to talk about what's actually happening. Is it a good thing? What's going on with certain other things? The economy? Is it crashing? I mean, I know the stock market took a dive, and I thought I was going to talk to Mike Swanson this week. Apparently I'm talking to him next week, and we'll have Larry Hancock on next week. But is your internet acting up? Mine was acting up all week? Is it just because of the storm Debbie that went up and down the coast here? Anybody notice any of that? What's going on in your neighborhood? Oh, by the way, Michigan looks pretty weird. What's happening there? Kamala was there recently. Aren't you thrilled and excited? He's supposed to be a liberal state according to the mainstream media. Funny though, I don't know a lot of liberals from Michigan. I know that's weird, But I got to tell you every time I meet somebody who's from Michigan, they are not of the liberal persuasion, and yet the mainstream media tells me, yeah, you know what we're this is a blue state. I find it strange. Maybe you don't. Maybe you know the answer to these things. Maybe you know the answer to a lot of stuff, and you can give it to all of us tonight. Let us know. I want to hear from you three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six, and I hope some of you call in and join. If you don't, I'll be talking to my co host B Pete for the next hour and a half at least, and we'll take breaks and stuff. But i'd appreciate it if you guys broke up that conversation. So B Pete, I know you've been dealing with the storm a bit, the DeBie thing running up the coast. But how's your week, Ben? Outside of the weather, it's.
Speaker 3: Been hectic at work. The weather really affects what happens what we're doing because we're in the middle of a swamp, so putting at ten INT's rain and everything starts going underwater. You got to make sure you get stuff in place.
Speaker 4: But other than that, I mean it's been a pretty good week is you know, not too hot, and the.
Speaker 3: Rain hasn't been constant. It's just been you know, coming through drigs drafts for the past five days straight.
Speaker 5: Other than that, everything's going good.
Speaker 6: But I get a little tired.
Speaker 3: Of this politics on TV already. We started seeing ads and I, you know, it's a good thing. I keep TV on mute a lot of times and have something else going in the background because I couldn't stand to listen to this stuff.
Speaker 2: So only in August and your title, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, they didn't start running til Kamala was you know, officially coordinated as the Democratic nominee, which is kind of strange because she was never nominated. I still ain't figured that one out. But I they have to hand it to the Democrats. They have in a matter of what two months since all that Well, no, when was the when was the debate with Biden? Even a full two months ago? Was it?
Speaker 2: I don't even think. Yeah, I don't think we were a full two months away up on that debate. Let me let me put upo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a month's time, the Democrats, without a single flaw to their plan, have installed two flat out communists at the head of the Democrat Party to run for this election. And they did it in one month's time. It's amazing. You know, we heard about threats to democracy about Trump for what three years now. January sixth, January sixth, January sixth, fector of democracy, fectory to democracy. I mean, everybody says it. Everybody that gets the talking points spits it out there is the first thing they bring up. And the Democrats have completely removed democracy from the whole process when it comes to who they want to run. And they've not only done it this election, they did it last election by sticking Biden in there and getting James Clyburn to come out and speak for the party and say that, you know, even though and this is the unspoken party, even though Joe Biden is a flaming racist. Me being a black man in South Carolina, I support him and that's what pushed him on. They did it with Hillary. I mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's a.
Speaker 3: Democracy left on the Democrat side of the ticket. And everybody out there that thinks that they're all for it, it's just you're getting to blown smoke up your ass, playing simple and you're standing there letting them do it.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to tell you, it looks to me like it was June six, maybe the debate happened. I mean, I'm seeing a slews of articles in there. It's funny.
Speaker 3: They just what a month in two weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a month and two so a month and a half ago, right, okay, so six weeks ago, month and a half ago, either one would be close to accurate. That's when the debate took place. The meltdown happened, and they tried for about a week to do the whole dance of no, no, no, no, no, he's okay, just had a bad night, you know, we defeated Medicare and all that, right, you know, and.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like the head of the d NC is sticking his head back in the room, going a wait a minute.
Speaker 5: They didn't buy that, you know, the bad night thing. What have we got next?
Speaker 3: And they just he walks out there and gives him the next excuse, All right, what have we got next? I think he's gonna step down. We're gonna put Kamala in his place. No reason. They did it so they could just transfer that money over, you know, Leckally split. She's already on the tickets as being on the ticket with him, so she gets all the money. Did we get to space all the money? We're just so happy. Now, let's go find some putts of a white guy to put on the other half of the ticket.
Speaker 5: And look at this loon, this freaking loon that we.
Speaker 3: Now have running for vice president, well before I believe.
Speaker 2: It, before we even get there, though, I mean, isn't it strange that it seems like the right wing media has absolutely ignored the fact that Hunter Biden has been what indicted again? Right, He's getting charged with some more stuff, this time over what a Romanian connection? Now, right?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: The news is they decided not to press charges under the Foreign Agent's Act. That's what's come out of this. He's not getting indicted again. This is in relation to the tax case. Some information that was that wanted to be brought in and so it came up, well is this even relevant to what's going on? And it's like, well, no, it's not because charging him for not paying taxes on any money he got from Romania. But in the process of the DOJ admitting that Romania was trying to influence things through hire through hiring Hunter Biden, they're not going to press charges under the Foreign Agent's Act. He's supposed to register as a foreign agent if he's representing a foreign country with business before this government. Well, so this is like the third instance of him representing a foreign company and not having the register as a Ford agent. Well.
Speaker 2: The only thing I got to say about that, which I think is absolutely fair, is that it seems to me like this is common. That there's a whole lot of people that could should be prosecuted as people representing foreign nations who did not register.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're selective. The last person prosecuted for it was who take a guess, Paul Metaford charges. Well, they went after him. They brought up on charges and threw them on top of the new stuff and just steam rolled them.
Speaker 2: Right and then and then all that got part in it, and then all that got part in him. Who else was it Matterford, Papadopolis.
Speaker 3: He still had to go to He still would it broke him financially just defending himself in the process. See a lot of people. He may get pardon later on, but there's a lot of people that have gone bankrupt having to defend themselves over being connected to Trump, either through January sixth or all the craft that went on over the Russian gate craft. There are people that actually they had sell the houses, every damn thing they had, and went into debt to defend themselves from shit that we find out wasn't true. Well, people don't think about the cost of these parties when they go after each other and they bring somebody up because of their connection and dragging him in front of a grand jury or they indict him on some some all he lied to the FBI. Okay, so he lied to the FBI. The FBI has been aligned to all of us for how many goddamn years and how many of them have been to.
Speaker 6: Jail over it?
Speaker 3: Not a damn one. So they come up with this trumped up crap and go after somebody, and I mean literally, they're having to sell their houses, they're having to sell their belongings, empty their retirements to defend themselves again stuff that turns out to be the government overstepping his bounds and going after somebody. And it's about time somebody turn around sue the damn government for it.
Speaker 2: Well, sure they could do that, you could you could try that. I gotta tell you it's not always successful to sue the government. But yeah, of course you got a right to.
Speaker 5: Yause you got to get their permission to sue them.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, of course. But you know, you know, the fun part here is that you could have been in business with Trump before he was a politician and still had the same result. By the way, Uh, that's happened plenty of times. But anyway, you.
Speaker 3: Know, not hitting up there saying one thing and doing something else has been consistent. Hold everybody, now that's the thing. You can complain about Trump all you want, Yep, go right ahead. He's got a thousand reasons to complain about. But you got to give the guy credit. Everybody knew who he was when he ran well they should, there's no there's everybody knew exactly who Donald Trump was before he ran for office. So when they start well this, well twenty years ago when he was Okay, everybody knew that back then, but he still got elected. What is there to seal you?
Speaker 2: Of course, anyway, let's get into something that's productive, because quite frankly, trying to again relitigate, you know, about about Trump or whatever is just it's going to go nowhere, but I want to hear from everybody, and I do see. We got one caller on the line, and I'm hoping more will join us. So three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. If this becomes the right wing Hour, by the way, it does dissuade certain people from calling. But that's why I try and let everybody get on, whoever calls in, whatever they want to say. Uh, you know, and I want to I want to talk about this immigration issue because it seems to me as though the campaign ads are being launched baste on this and the the Harris thing is really funny. I don't know where they come up with these ideas about the Harris campaign. Seems to me like everybody forgets exactly how much power the vice president has, by the way, or should have, you know, or you know, it's so it's so weird. This whole thing is just so weird. And meanwhile, I'm thinking she's going to die out with all of her enthusiasm and all this money being raised and everything else. She's got to die on the vine because nobody's going to maintain enthusiasm if they really you know, it's like waking up the next day. You can have fun at the party and you can even take that you know, girl home or whatever. But then you wake up the next day and your eyes are you know, still blurry, but they are clearer than they were the night before because the beer goggles have been removed, and you know what you woke up with. And you go, okay, you know what, is this my house? All right, it's not my house. I got to go. And if it is your house, you got to go. Uh because you realize what you woke up with because you got drunk on something stupid the night before, and it happens. It happens to the best of us, the worst of us, and everything in between. So I'm thinking that even the uh, you know, alleged.
Speaker 3: Liberal time, I just have to bring up a point. Sure, and you just made a comment about this being the right wing hour and people it cause us people not want to call in, and you just you just insulted women across the board your comparison.
Speaker 2: Yep, because I know this for a fact. Even though we do have a couple of listeners that count themselves as liberal, we've got virtually no female listeners. So I mean, I could probably count them on one hand at this point. That's how low the female listeners are according to our demographics, and especially on Friday, there's like zero, No women want to hear us. I want you to know that no women want to hear us. So I can make all kinds of broad generalizations about broads and chicks and stuff right here on Friday night, and nobody's going to care because the women aren't listening to it at all. How about that?
Speaker 3: That's bad?
Speaker 2: Think about this, guys. Be Beat is going to criticize me for being politically incorrect on a Friday night. That tells you that we're in for an interesting show.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'd love to get into the into the immigrant thing, but I mean, you.
Speaker 5: Know, we can't help it if the main talking.
Speaker 3: Points and you know, we're all dealing with politics right now, either on a local level or a state level, or or federal level. So it's that time of the year we're going to be talking politics. And if that.
Speaker 5: Turns some people off, you know, I'm sorry, but it is a thing of the day.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, you know, you can you can refer to your grand script to the whole thing and look at it and still see that we have to deal with the outcome of the script, so we go wardless of who's behind it, what's behind it, or what's going on. It's something that we get. We have to deal with every day. Major headline right here. And you made the comment, you know, people are having a hard time. Forty four percent of people they surveyed said that they don't make enough to make ends me. Forty four percent, right, that's how bad it's getting.
Speaker 2: And that's me and that's.
Speaker 3: Just that's just those that were surveyed. There's a lot out there that you know, fall through the cracks that we don't even see or hear about.
Speaker 5: So well, if people want to call in, I'd love to hear.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've started getting calls from our guys in California and Florida and uh, Danny and Dave and all the rest of them. It's great, we do. I think we should try to get more women to listen in. Maybe you weren't so negative about them all the time, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, okay, so I know, O Kelley the misogynist. Okay, sorry, what can I do.
Speaker 3: I'll take I'll take the title misogynists because you know, I believe yes, we all need women and there's a place for them. You know, I'll take that hit you just just you know, you can't refer to as the bad part of waking up. I drink a lot of beer.
Speaker 5: But there's a couple of women out there that are too pleased to it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well see I didn't say. Look, I didn't say that a woman couldn't do the same thing. They can very well do the same a matter of fact, I am certain that that's happened more than once, because I've actually seen it with a roommate of mine where it was like, oh wow, Like I saw the girl literally go through the process. And I call her a girl because she was like eighteen nineteen and she had been drinking that she shouldn't have been. But I mean I saw her wake up with you know, another young adult because I was a young adult too, and go oh wow, like they realize all the mistakes that had to lead to this moment, and you know, and then they try to gracefully leave, so a woman could do it too. It can go the other way. Be pete right, I'm.
Speaker 3: Still waiting for the woman. If you wake up the next morning, she's the one that says I'm buying breakfast. I've yet had that happen. It's almost like, Okay, if I wake up in your house, you're going to provide me with breakfast, And I thought, where the hell is this unwritten rule?
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you I've had that where it's like, you know, oh, I'm glad you're awake. I want to go to the restaurant next door and pick up breakfast and bring it back to you. What would you like I've had that?
Speaker 3: Any of course, you know my luck with that's it's you know, if doc lawyers are involved now when it comes to women.
Speaker 2: Themself, well see that's the trouble man. I am extremely pleased that I'm not single now, because good lord, I would not want to be loose in this ecosystem the way it is. Anyway, that could be another topic of discussion again. You could join us three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. I know I've had Jimmy James Holden, and I know we're gonna hear from him more than once during this entire broadcast, but I want to let him loose with whatever is on his mind. Jimmy, you don't have to follow through with anything I've talked about at all. I'd like to hear fresh what's on your mind. But if we spend you know.
Speaker 3: What, wait, tell Jimmy the coolest jets. We'll get to it for in a second.
Speaker 2: Oh. Actually, he's been on hold for like fourteen minutes. I think my clock says, uh so, yeah, and sorry about that, Jimmy, let me get you on here. If I can press the button, good lord, I can't feel my right hand. I'm having this problem with the right hand here, Okay, So anyway, I got him live though, Jimmy, you're on right all right? Excellent.
Speaker 7: Well, if there's any delays.
Speaker 2: Sorry, if there's any delays of me getting a caller on my.
Speaker 8: Hands, say, you're having a heart attack or stroke?
Speaker 2: Uh if I am. I've been having it for about six weeks because my hand kind of went to sleep one night and never fully woke up. And now it's none across the board. Uh so it's a weird thing that has gone on here. I got some kind of nervous I don't know. I just don't even want to list all the ailments right now. I need to go to a doctor. I can't afford the damn doctor, I need to have some test run to figure out what the hell is going on with me, because there's problems. But let's not focus on that. Unless you've got problems you want to focus on. It's all on you, man, whatever's at the front of your mind, brother, go for it.
Speaker 8: Well, how can you say it's right wing?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: I find this a very picture your comment? Are you saying that I'm right?
Speaker 2: I'm saying that if we spend one full hour us only complaining about the Democrats, that's great and all. And if we just complain about that and all there is is bouncing tirades about that, some people go, screw this. I ain't gonna bother to call in. They're telling me that. And because I'm trying to say to people, even privately in emails, call in on the Friday Night Show, speak your mind, even if they've got a weird idea, even if they've got I don't care what their idea is.
Speaker 8: Good Now, what sense does that make you complaining about the content? And then they say, we won't call in to our particul content.
Speaker 2: But you know that was my answer is you want the content to change, you call in, you change the content, because I give everybody a chance to speak, and I try to make sure that I don't, you know, have people crowding each other out. I try and be fair about it. And you got something different to say, I don't care if it's you know, the crazy hippie idea or you got you know, some stupid thing that you saw on a video somewhere and now you think you got this to the world. Bring it on, let's go. You know you want to talk about a conspiracy theory. I'm open to discuss nearly anything. So you know, as long as you can make some sort of sense, come on, right, Even if I disagree with you, you don't have to agree with me. You don't have to agree with b Pete or the callers. You can totally disagree with them. Matter of fact, you want to attack their points, do it and I'll let them answer, and then I'll let you.
Speaker 9: Long before Chuck started the Cone of Silence, there were times I said, here unlessen to literally an our long discussion concerning foot fungus.
Speaker 3: Did I bitch?
Speaker 8: Did I complain?
Speaker 10: Not a once?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's right. The guy had somebody had a problem, right, and he was talking about his problem with his feet.
Speaker 8: Yes, we don't need to harp on it. I'm just saying it happened.
Speaker 2: No, it did because I don't write no, you don't.
Speaker 8: And the whole and the whole time that I've been listening to and judging by my Google Drey, if I've currently been listening to you for at least eight years, how many shows have I ever complained about one? I'll admit that that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, Jimmy, I'm I'm surprised that you're not more angry at some of the stuff that I've discussed. And quite frankly, it speaks to your character on that. And I tell these people, Look, you know, when you're right to me to complain about it, here's the solution for Friday nights. You can change it by joining in. And I want that. I want even if it's a crazy idea, even if it doesn't make sense, even if you want to come on here and tell me Judy Baker's telling the truth. I'm gonna let you talk, even though I'm gonna say something about that.
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, I mean to fall in and talk with Judy Baker especially, please call ind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, you'll you'll be faced down by more than one person. But but look, we will let you speak. I have not stopped people from speaking on this show unless it's been like, you know, just they won't stop yelling. It's or something, or it's just you know, I'll let you speak whatever point you want, as long as you make some sort of sense. And as a matter of fact, I've even in the past before b Pete was a co host, I've had drunks come on this show and I was sitting there trying to decipher what the hell they were talking about. And I don't know if you remember those, Jimmy, those are early shows where I.
Speaker 11: Was like, uh, okay, I'm like, that's some funny stuff like the guys, Yeah, revelations per se, but well.
Speaker 2: True enough. But you remember the guy called in and started screaming at me about KEM trails that like, I was not talking about KEM trails, therefore I was some sort of bad guy, and you won't discuss KEP trails. You're afraid to say KEP trails. And I said, okay, KEMP trails, dude, what do you want to say? Uh tell me, I'll tell you what I know. I don't know a whole lot about it. I'll tell you. There's a couple of good documentaries about it. I'll tell you it's interesting. The lines in the sky, I'll tell you, I don't think it's a good thing. I don't know what in the hell is actually in them, but I don't think they're just contrails and oh, Staffian, you know.
Speaker 8: Today it can't be water vapor. Other than that, I don't know. I'm not a jet pilot and I can't get up there to test that stuff. So what can I say?
Speaker 3: Right? But the weird?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's right. To assure you, someone caught call in and talk about picnic goats for an hour.
Speaker 2: He'll let you true listen. If you're the type of person that raises what do they call those things? Pot belly pigs, And you want to tell me all about the wonders of pot belly pigs, okay, and how they are a spiritual animal that everyone should own. Two, come on, let's go, let's hear about it. You want to tell me that the video game revolution is the thing that's going to expand people's minds, Let's go for it. You want to talk about anything, You want to call up and say we should actually go back to prohibition. You're going to get some opposition from me, but yeah, let you talk about it. Listen, we were better off in the temperance movement. Sure, let's go back to the nineteen twenties. Let's go back to the days of bootlegging. You want to do that, the mob will rise again. Tell you that much, but look, bring it on. I'm willing to talk about it anything.
Speaker 3: I agree with Jimmy, though. I don't understand these people that would contact you and say, hey, when it turns in a right wing hour, you know, we don't want to hear that. But yet they refuse to call in. I can't how much I mean, you're the host. How much value do you put in somebody telling you something like that? Well, I just don't like it when SO goes off on a ramp. Well, okay, call in and change the subject. But that's not I can't do that. What skins do they give for not calling in?
Speaker 2: But that is my response every time Bpete is you don't like what's happening on Friday, it's open. You can come on and change it. I mean, I don't know what else I'm supposed to do. But the complaint keeps coming.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, my criticis no, my criticism isn't with you. I'd like to know what excuses do they offer for not calling in.
Speaker 2: They just say it doesn't matter, like I won't you know, I don't know. I don't know. It's like, uh, they offer some vagary about you know. I don't need to be part of that. Okay, well then you know what do you want me to tell you? And we have lost listenership a bit, but I'm just taking the only feedback I'm getting, which I mean I've said several times in the posts and I put it out in the podcast. You know, please respond to us feedback blind JFK researcher at gmail dot com or you can send info at ocelly dot com. Either one of those email addresses work fine. You want to contact me on social media, do it that way. I don't care. I've even given out a phone number when I had one. I literally put my own cell phone number out there. I don't know if you know that be Pete before to tell people. Look, you want to contact me and tell me what would make this better? You want to tell do it? I don't know what else I'm supposed to do. I have an open forum here. If you have a phone or access to a phone, Okay, you got it. And there's a lot of people on the food stamp program, and I know you can get for a free phone if you're on the food stamp program. Now I'm not allowed to have one because I'm not on the foodstamp program, but I know there's a lot of people out there and no shame in it. Nobody will know if you call in from your Obama phone. I don't give a crap. You know, whatever, any phone, do it, you know, be part of the show. Change the topic. I don't know what to say. What are you laughing at me? Or the Obama phone? Or what foodstamps? What's what the Obama?
Speaker 3: I just I just had a picture of my phone lighting up with an incoming call and it says restricted Obama phone for the number.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that there were what they called Obama phones because he turned around and recycled stuff. Yeah, and that program still exists. Okay, you know, nobody cut it off. It's out there. You can get a free sell.
Speaker 3: I would I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe I know you're not me, but I would have to ask them just specifically.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't want to be a part of that, Well, then explain to me why you don't want to call in and make it something else and be a part of that.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's another thing.
Speaker 3: I care just want to bitch about the content or do you want to actually try to change the content and do something about it. I mean, I would just have to follow up with him, find out exactly I'd pestered the shit out of him. We why don't you want to call in? Well, that's no excuse why you can go you just pick up the phone. You don't want to be a part of that and make it this? You be a part of that.
Speaker 5: See now, I mean here's the I don't understand people.
Speaker 3: They it's in moan and they've got something they can do about it, they just won't take the time to do it.
Speaker 2: Right here is Louise, Look, I got you, and I've never revealed this anybody, but here's what I offered to and I've offered this to several of the complainers. Okay, you know what I'll do is I'll go on air one hour early because you know you're pissed off because BP's right wing and Jimmy James's right wing. I will go to air an hour early and not allow a right wing speaker. If you want, I'll go to air at seven pm and you'll have your space for anything other than right wing. You know what I get from that dead silence? Nobody even responds.
Speaker 3: Exactly because they can't defend, because they can't defend anything from the left. Who the hell can? Well, how can anybody with any sense responsibility defend what is coming from the left, And especially when you look at the two bozos who got running for that side.
Speaker 2: Now, well, ultimately they don't. Yeah, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't consider myself right wing. I'm sure a lot of people do because I don't cater to the left. Extreme left is what it is now, and everybody says, oh, well, that's the extreme left. No, the left is now encompassed all of that craft from the extreme. It's all left now. I mean, did look at who you've got running on representing them now? Two freaking communists, flat out, straight up Marxist bread communists running the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: I might ask you later why it is you saying they're both communists, because it's a little weird to me. Considering that she was a prosecutor and she's a communist, that's a little weird. I know, she's got well.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, wait a minute. They have prosecutors in Soviet Russia. They have prosecutors up and down.
Speaker 6: The Yeah, yea, yes, there are people that can.
Speaker 3: Be prosecutors and still be communists.
Speaker 5: They have them in China.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It just seems weird to me that if you can actually, you know, work in our system and be a prosecutor, and then, you know, I get it. Of course there's there's trials there too. They're bs, but there's trials, you know. I mean, you get your day in corps from good number.
Speaker 8: We can't even get a number from these people of how many cases Carmala ever prosecuted, if any. That's the first thing, and the second thing is what turns her beliefs into communism is the tyranny element. When these people tried, and they did to force medical procedures. Honest, this is when they crossed the line, well once again, crossed a major major line for me.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's just why I didn't listen. I'm with you on that, okay, And I don't.
Speaker 3: In her own commercials. She went after the big banks as prosecutor, that's her claimed the frame. She went after that. Who else who of all political spectrums would go after the big banks?
Speaker 5: Who's against capitalism? The communists?
Speaker 2: If somebody needs to go after the big banks for Christ's sake, though, BP, do you mean to tell me that that that No, they should just be unchecked because no.
Speaker 5: Capital banks any worse than they need to go after big government.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely true. Look, all of these big organizations that seek to infringe upon your personal freedoms absolutely need to be put in check one way or another. And those that are taking advantage of people and ripping them off, whether it's the government or a bank, or a business or anything else, all need to be held accountable. So you know, look, do I trust the court system to do it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: See that's the weird argument I keep having with these libertarians. I would love to join a lot of libertarian movements. But here's the problem. At the end of the day, when I say, look, okay, I get it. If people learn how to behave, we could behave responsibly and you wouldn't need a whole lot of this crap that's going on. But then what do you do with the people that don't. How do you handle the person who says, you know what, I'm going to take advantage of the other person, I'm going to deceive them, I'm going to, you know whatever, use my resources to crush somebody and everything else? What do you do with people who do that in an unfair and unscrupulous way? And ultimately, every libertarian settles upon well, you have the court system, and I go, no, you don't, because that is as corrupt as any other organization, as any other political See, that's the thing. I don't trust the court system as far as I can throw the damn building. Okay. Ever, ever, and I don't care if it's about a traffic ticket, or if it's about you know, your property tax, or you step into a court, it is a question of how much you're gonna lose. You go into a lawyer's office. The only question for me is how much you're gonna pay, not what you're gonna gain. I mean, look, I think it's nice when some people actually get you know, damages back for damages done to them. That's nice that they get some sort of recompense. But you know what, I don't see it happen all that Often, what I see is a whole lot of failure. It's sort of like the whole Well, you can get out of the ghetto if you learn how to bounce a ball really well, or if you learn how to sing. Yeah, there's not that many jobs for that, okay, And there's not that many success stories in the court system either. The way I see it, and that's the way I've always seen it, it is a question of how much it's going to be taken from it.
Speaker 8: I think that depends on your location. That's what I've seen throughout this country. But your location, location.
Speaker 2: Well, it will get in shit out. Oh yeah, you got.
Speaker 8: Problems in your community. Guess who's responsible?
Speaker 2: Well, the community is responsible ultimately. But when you hand over all of your responsibilities to the government agencies and then they don't take care of things one way or another. See, that's the thing. It doesn't matter you know who they're prosecuting. Nobody's ever satisfied with who's getting prosecuted, who's getting handled.
Speaker 8: One second, they keep voting for the same people Chuck for fifty damn years.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 8: Do you think it's possible they might want to trying something different.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I say, you know, I'm with you on the abolish all parties issue, which is like, get these people the hell out of away, stop with this two party nonsense, and get independent thinkers in there who actually have to sell ideas and things that they'll actually do, and then hold them to those right do it that way.
Speaker 3: But here's the problem with that. Here's the problem with that. You get somebody that comes up with a specific idea and they throw it out there, and people automatically decide what side of the spectrum is Is it from the left or is it from the right, And if it's from the right, oh, well you're just right wing nut and it's automatically dismissed. Where we have a guy running for vice president right now that had a snitch line in place for people to call and turn in their neighbors because they weren't social distancing while they played badminton in the backyard at a barbecue. That's how bad it's got. Who is that we are in a total or weell Walls Walst in the Minnesota in Minnesota started the snitch line.
Speaker 2: Okay, seating out right there there is that I don't want to hear about his communism. Right, there is the reason why you don't want to put this guy in power. Why is it that that is not the point? Listen, this is a guy who says.
Speaker 5: This, What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You just confused me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm asking you a question. Being a snitch is not necessarily communism, although it works really well with any authoritarian.
Speaker 3: Systems, rising no, mandating things upon people on their private property and then setting up the procedure for their neighbors to turn them in. Remember the word stazzy communism, and it's that's communist in implementing that in the way that he took it upon him that the government should now decide we're going to make this illegal, and we're setting up a phone line specifically for you to call in turn in your neighbor. If that ain't communists, I'll kiss your ass for middle of King and Queen and give you thirty days to sell tickets.
Speaker 2: No, thank you. But the thing is it's not but making it the communist point is the problem. Explain the damn thing and say, look, this is the issue. You got somebody who believes in authoritarianism. How many people really agree with that? If you separate the names and the parties from this. And you say, look, do you think hypothetically, if somebody does this, this is somebody you want even close to being in power? Is this who you want to be making decisions? Can play be your representative?
Speaker 3: Term communists? And that's just based on historical sacks, things that have happened in the past. But I should assume that nobody knows anything about history. I mean, that's the part that kills me. No, It's just like when Camalo or when Trump went before the black journalists and he started making comments, okay, and then the lady that was you know, he made the comment that he'd done more for black people since Abraham Lincoln, and the girl interview in him comes up with, you mean more than than Lyndon Johnson. And I'm sitting there thinking, this girl has no idea what she's talking about. Linda Johnson was a flaming racist, yes he was. He threw the inward around every other word, and yet she thinks that he did a lot for the black people because of the Civil Rights Act. He didn't pass Civil Rights Act. All he did was sign it after Congress passed it. Yeah, and you know it needs to be mentioned that it was passed by a higher percentage of Republicans voting for it than Democrats. But Johnson gets credit for it. But for this book, this black journalist up here.
Speaker 8: Since the nineteen fifties, that same bill had been sitting in Congress and LBJ had been the one black and then as the Senate majority leader.
Speaker 3: So it turns out was wait, Jimmy, Jimmy, wasn't it Bird that threw the filibuster over it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he tried to filibuster it. He gave the longest one, I guess, in history to delay it because.
Speaker 6: Democrat.
Speaker 3: So you've got these black reporters who have this false sense of history because a crap they've been fed from the communist side of things for years now.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Communip em ppte.
Speaker 8: I've heard multiple alternative podcasts and broadcasts. I've heard them say they're getting this from somewhere in their universe. The so called Democrat Republican Party broke up, and in their universe, that's where the Republicans came from, and they were the race to help slaves, and it was them in the Civil War fighting the good Democrats. Where in that how are they learning this shit.
Speaker 11: I'm thinking college, yes, and left.
Speaker 3: His professors that want to teach an alternative history based on no fact whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Well, even in my poor high school, I cannot give you an idea where somebody would get those ideas from, because US history too. In Neptune, New Jersey. I'll tell you that the woman who was an old black lady named miss Wise okay, who made it a point that she was an old black lady every day. That's why I just made it a point just so you know. But you know, here's the thing. She would not allow you to get away with that kind of nonsense right there, all right. She would have told you about the Republicans and how they were actually founded based on being anti slavery and everything else. Were they as enthusiastic about it as you know, Well, there's a mixed message there. But she would go through the whole thing and show you what could be what could be explained, what could be demonstrated, and where these you know, the Dixiecrats so called and whatever else, we're actually following through on the history of the party. And that's the way it was. So I don't know where these people are getting this idea from because I was in a crap school and I got taught better than that. So I don't understand when'd you graduate?
Speaker 3: When did you graduate from high school?
Speaker 2: Ninety one?
Speaker 11: People are age just that true historic history.
Speaker 8: It just seems to me that the newer two three generation somehow.
Speaker 11: Didn't get that, not even going to college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and she spent two months on the formation of the Federal Reserve, exactly how it works, why it was structured, the way it was, the whole bit, you know what I mean. This was I don't know. It was strange to me to hear people bending these things back around the other way. I mean, look, in modern times, you had a whole lot of weirdness, and quite frankly, who wasn't a racist. There were people joining the Klan and then apologizing for it later saying well, you kind of had to and and I'm like, no, that's not the way it was. It was to your political advantage, and a lot of you had to have believed it in order to have participated in what you participated in. And I could take a look at your record and see what you did. It's pretty simple, Okay.
Speaker 8: One of the funniest things I ever heard. Was like an NPR tech reporter having to tell in his little story about this book he's writing, and he was talking about him and someone is one of his parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your grandpa was in it?
Speaker 8: He said, what grandpa was in the clan? Oh, of course, ask your grandma about it. She goes, Grandma, is this true?
Speaker 9: Grandpa's in the clan. Of course, dear, we all were, Grandma, you.
Speaker 3: Were in the clan.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, dear, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 11: Guys told us that the black people were our equals.
Speaker 8: And our friends. Oh, yes, dear, they weren't the problem. It was those damned Catholics and Italians.
Speaker 6: This guy was like, holy crap.
Speaker 8: And this was basically a family based in the Chicago outskirts area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there were a lot more Italians than there were blacks, probably at the time grandma was there, Uh you know, later on there something else happened, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: And her my prohibition was because of Italians. So she and this to her is the Catholics. So she hated the Irish Italians and her mind, this is why she joined the Klan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all those she explained to this exactly. And here's here's the warning to that. By the way, you're going to see the growth of if it's not already happening, and we're just not seeing it because nobody wants to know examine the truth. You're going to see the growth of another time period like that, because that whole wave of immigration was feared. That's what the problem was, and nobody wants to talk about it like that and explain that, Yeah, it was actually these people that we were feared because they were going to take their orders from the pope and that was the problem, and they were the ones that were dangerous and they were coming in. And meanwhile, it was just another labor force to be exploited by the corporatists, by the people building the cities. And what did they do. They gave city management jobs to the Irish and then they sent the Italians to build stuff because they knew how hooray, welcome to America. It is part of the process getting in here when you're a part of a wave of immigration. If you want to be honest about it.
Speaker 3: Well, they've done it with every group. They did it with the Chinese that were brought over here to build the railroads.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, absolutely true. At the time.
Speaker 5: Look what the Democrats did tell him during the Second World War. But anybody of Japanese or Asian heritage, and it really didn't matter.
Speaker 3: If you look Japanese, you were going into clink yep.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And you know who did that. You're a very liberal president, right.
Speaker 3: You know, eh Democrats.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, what did I do? I had on the professor there. Oh, man, his name is escaping me. He's going to be pissed. The guy was a professor of history at the University of Alabama. Okay. I had him on about FDR and his war on the Constitution basically, okay, and people's rights to express themselves and everything else, and what he did to subvert people's ability to even carry their First Amendment rights out Okay, and what he did with the media, et cetera.
Speaker 3: The R I can't remember what he did with stack and the court. Well, there's that too, because he wanted he wanted a certain thing to pass. All right, we'll just throw more justices on there. I'll appoint them. They'll all be Democrats. Then nobody will have to complain that's communistic. See, before long, you're gonna be using the term communists to describe these things and just cutting to the chase. Well, but we'll we'll break you.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Communism, though, implies certain things that these people have no interest in, and there's a certain benevolent edge to communism that the way it should be.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, Yeah, what is one attribute of communism that these people have no interest in?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Literally providing for everyone? You know, if you read the if you read the original ideas, that's not the plan. Because if that was the plan, then why do we still have this circumstance where everybody's getting squad Look, this is this is not commune. If it was communism, I would call.
Speaker 3: It communism has Communism has to be able to do certain things before they can do all that providing for everybody. Now, they're real good at providing for people and going into debt doing it. And they have to go into debt because they don't control the corporations yet give them time. That's what they're going after. That's what this whole world economic form is going after. You just wait and see. Once they get control of the businesses, all bets are off. That's the only thing other than the individual owning an ar fifteenth style weapon keeping the government from doing what the Democrats are really you know. And they used to do this behind the scenes. Now it's out in the open. We are so close heading towards communism. People don't realize it. You know, we've already got things in place. We already have socialism. That's a funny thing.
Speaker 5: Socialism All socialism doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Communism doesn't work well because it's never been done the way it was actually designed to do. It always gets perverted by men. No, it's not going to work because it's just not going to work. You can't take over ownership of production and means and labor and expect it all to work out. It ain't gonna happen. Well, that's what they're going after. Once they control the businesses, then they can cut off your supply to everything.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you a question then, okay, because I got a curiosity here and I'd love to hear from you or Jimmy about this because because I got my opinion, but screw it, and tonight is not about my opinion, not at all. But I want to know something. What is it, okay that you think you could describe the system in which you lived. Do you think that this has been the system as it has been described to you? Are are we living in a constitutional representative republic?
Speaker 7: Are we?
Speaker 2: Have we ever? Have we ever been in a purely free and open system at all during this time? And if not, could you describe it in some way that gives me an idea? What would you call it? Would you say, we've always been in this semi communist of Fuke state now for fifty years, sixty years? What do you think? What is this system? What has it been since you've been alive? BP? Just tell me, I mean, not the past few years, just since you've been alive, tell me about it.
Speaker 3: What is it since I've been alive?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we have.
Speaker 3: Gotten further from the constitutional republic that we started out as, but were we? And we are getting closer and closer to government control of everything.
Speaker 5: See that's the thing people, and.
Speaker 3: I've never understood this when they break down left and right. You know, oh, the Nazis were on the right, but the Communists were on the left. Well know, the Communists are just a little more left than the Nazis. The Nazis the socialists feel like government should work with business to screw the public. The communists know we should control business to screw the government or to screw the citizens. That's the only difference between the two. One is just one more step extreme than the other. And we've been going that way. And corporations played a big part of this because of the amount of money that they control in the world.
Speaker 13: It's it's they control labor, they control purchasing. I mean, you think about if if our government can take over business. So we've already seen them get too close this whole vaccine thing that went on.
Speaker 3: And look at the amount of money that the pharmaceutical companies have made, and look at what they've been making since Obamacare was pushed in. Okay, it was bad enough when Medicare started back. What did that start under FDR Medicare and Medicaid? When did that start? Sixties fifties? I don't know. I gotta look at bigger and bigger and bigger, and we don't even balance a budget anymore. How can a government that can't balance a budget expect not to go into debt. I mean, we're spending in trillion dollars on debt every hundred days, just on interest of what's being accumulated. So think about it. How we can't pay all our debts right now? How the hell can we do it?
Speaker 14: Our debts are bigger than if every bit, if every corporation out there straight the money altogether, and the money not money on paper, not money on somebody's spreadsheet, actual money was put down.
Speaker 3: We don't have enough to pay our bills.
Speaker 2: So according so according to Google, we have.
Speaker 3: Gotten further away. We're getting, yes, more into a more of a global communist system than when I was born, according to Google.
Speaker 2: I just want you to know, because I just punched it in and unfortunately my search engine goes straight to Google. July thirtieth, nineteen sixty five, President Lyndon Johnson traveled to the Truman Library and independence Missos already to sign Medicare into law. Okay, sixties sixty five.
Speaker 3: And look at what's happened to it in just what sixty four years? Hey, I was born in sixty Okay, look what's happened to it in that time. It's gone to a system that's bloated with waste and fraud, and we keep pumping money into it, and we keep pumping money into it, and what do we hear from the government. We're gonna run out of money if we don't do this.
Speaker 5: We're gonna run out of money if we don't do that.
Speaker 3: How about we start getting the government out of it. How about we turned that back over to the states like we did abortion. Well, I think that we could see. You know, why should we float the hump the bubble for New York or for California based on their costs, especially.
Speaker 5: When they're you know, hey, are you are you illegal immigrants?
Speaker 15: Come in?
Speaker 3: We're gonna put you on Medicare and Medicaid. Okay, we're gonna we're gonna take care of that. You're throwing that burden on the tax Why don't we separate it out, turn it back.
Speaker 5: To the states, and then we can deal with our problem here in this state.
Speaker 3: California can go broke with their problem that they've invited upon themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not even gonna get into that, because anyway, that's a whole discussion in and of itself in the chat room. How about authoritarianism instead of communism? Face shifter, Yeah, that's what I see. That's the common link here is authoritarianism. Now, do you want the government to do anything? A lot of people would say no, a lot of people would say, well, maybe in a limited fashion, so on and so forth. Let them be the last line of defense, this kind of thing. Let them raise an army, even though the constitution doesn't say we should have a standing army, but that's okay. Let them raise an army, let them do a couple other things, and that's it. Look a minarchist sort of point of view, some people would say, and that's how you get away from authoritarianism. But my problem again with the liberalitarian idea is eventually it goes to, well, you just adjudicate things in court, and got to say that when the rest of the corrupt government is appointing most of these judges and they're not all being run for elections, selection whatever, and even when they are, that's all crooked. Oh what the hell, what do you do? Random select, lottery selection, citizens judge tide it.
Speaker 3: Now they've come up with a system to hide that. Okay, you know, like in North Carolina this year, we're changing the rule. All judges that are running for election are running in a non partisan election, meaning there won't be Democrats and there won't be Republicans, which means we're not going to put them in a column. And we're not going to put you know, we're not going to spend the ink to put Democrat or Republican next to each one of them. But we're going to elect these judges. Do you not think that they're influenced behind the scenes by the Democrats and the Republicans? I mean, if you want to that's what kills me about these judges. Oh I'm nonpartisan. No you're not. You're gonna sit there and take favors to the people that to in a position of power. That's how it works, how you get the power. See that's some back to people that take the power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's some crap, repete. You know what you're you're you're making a perfect point here, because now all they've done is hide their label from the public. It doesn't mean that they're not being fully funded by you know again they you know, whatever foundation or whatever pack or whatever. They're still being funded by those people to make sure that they got plenty of lawn signs or whatever it is they need to get selected in their area and boom, that's it. And except you don't get to know who that is. Now, you don't get to know who's actually backing them, so you know exactly, and.
Speaker 5: That's that's I mean you want to solve. I'll tell you what the number one problem if you if we could just do something about this and.
Speaker 3: Just take the damn money out of politics and get rid of that influence, you'd see politics work more towards the way it was designed to work. Well.
Speaker 2: Because here's here's something that nobody has given me an answer to. By the way, nobody wants to answer this when they when they make these partisan arguments to me and emails and everything else. And I try to answer everybody. If I don't answer you, I'm sorry, but I try. As long as you're making a coherent statement to me, I try and answer with at least to thank you. But even even if you're criticizing. Fine. But the thing is, you know what I think about the massive amount of money that is being spent. Okay, while people are broke somehow, there are hundreds of millions of dollars that need to be spent on this competition for the presidency. There are more exponentially larger amounts of hundreds of millions of dollars being spent for these other elections that are going to be across the board in November, right, all of that money in order to what let people use their money as influence, collect money from others, and then decide how to steer it. Right, You mean to tell me that those hundreds of millions of dollars that are being spent couldn't do something for I don't know, people that are currently suffering. I mean, I've said it a million times. I'd much rather you know, people are the food stamp figures are killing people. It's you know what, it's Department of Agriculture credits and they probably have way more than they spent and whatever, whatever. But you know what, I'd rather see money being spent to feed people than to kill people, and we don't do that. I'd rather see money spent on a lot of other things. But the absolute waste of hundreds and hundreds I mean billions basically eventually is going to get spent on this campaign, right, So those billions couldn't be properly directed into something else. I mean that would actually, I don't know, uplift some people somewhere, even if you picked a region of the country.
Speaker 3: The only way you're gonna do that is to make it illegal for them to put their money in the game, right, that got to legally. That's the only way you're gonna do it is to absolutely make it illegal to contribute to certain things were cap it Why the hell do we have lobbyists?
Speaker 5: Well, why do we even allow a lobbyist in the doors at Washington, DC?
Speaker 2: And how about a.
Speaker 3: Cat don't go down and write a letter in a congressman just like the rest of us have to.
Speaker 2: And how about a cap Let's just say, let's just say he said, well, you know, Chuck, you're crazy. You can't do this in modern times without some money. Fine, put a cap on it, and say, look, if we raise anything above this, it has to go to general uplift somehow. I mean, I don't know a.
Speaker 5: Lot better than that.
Speaker 3: Tell the people the responsible for funding this government to come up with a balanced budget. If you don't balance the budget, you don't get paid. If you don't balance the budget, we don't have the money to pay you to do what it is you're supposed to do, which is come up with a balanced budget.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, imagine if you did actually run things. You know, that was the weird thing about you know, when Trump came in, always going to run it like a business. Or when ross Perot was being presented, he might run the government like a business. Let me tell you the government can't run like a business, because if it did, guess what the problem is. I run businesses. I run businesses on half of other people who were the owners. And I'll tell you something. I would not get paid if my books were in the red. It would not happen. I had to have the money to pay everybody, including myself. Okay. So if you didn't have it and you couldn't do it, you had to figure out how to make things work another way, either raise more or cut back. Huh.
Speaker 3: It's an example. Twenty twenty election. The total costs this is from OpenSecrets dot org. Total cost to the twenty twenty election fourteen point four billion dollars. Okay, fourteen point four billion, insane. That's twice what they spent in twenty sixteen. Now, what could that fourteen point four billion do to let's say the Veterans Administration, Medicare, Medicaid, social Security? What could it actually be used for to help people? And now we've got them bringing in what in the last three years ten million illegals that are now sucking up that money for Medicaid and Medicare and other social security related expenditures. We don't have the money for it, so why in the hell are we allowing it to happen. You know, we've never had totally open borders until the past two years, and we thought we saw the end of this back when Reagan granted amnesty to all of them that were here. Then, well now they're saying, what almost forty million since then they have come in here illegally, and now they want amnesty for those. But yet you compare what they're containing to the cost taken for the cost.
Speaker 7: You can't do it.
Speaker 3: We're not sustainable, and people aren't. People are oblivious to that. We're going to go broke from our own stupidity or arrogance, one or the other. I don't know which it is. I want to say stupid, but here lately I'm thinking it's just blaint arrogance.
Speaker 2: I don't know, portrillions of dollars in debt. Aren't we already broken? Jimmy James, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's complicated. He the best answer that I've heard.
Speaker 11: You know, if I asked you guys.
Speaker 8: You know, just like Chuck said, well, when did the real problems start. The best answer I've heard about this was from Senator Mike Lee, a guy from Utah. He's a constitutional attorney, and he answered this the best that I've ever heard. He said, it was nineteen thirty seven when the converse of the United States on behalf of the Roosevelt administration side, look, the government the beast, it's just too big. We can't We're five. We just can't do it anymore. And at that point they begat the bureaucratic state and passed the laws where this pretty much stirred in most of these agencies that you cannot sue and they make all the rules even though they aren't laws. So he marks this is the beginning of the bureaucratic state, the beginning of big problems in this country. And I think he's there's a lot to that. In my opinions, I think the beer beer skill.
Speaker 3: I agree wholeheartedly. That's what kills you, the people to make the rules, not the law. And hopefully they got wind of that when they just passed this last legislation about doing that. You know you've got the e PA. Okay, because of the EPA, we feel like we should do this. So let's go over here to the Art Corp NEARS because they're the permitting agency that controls all this stuff, and let's get them to crack down on this. And they work in cahoo's with each other. These agencies work together. It's like, I'll give you a good example. The CIA is not supposed to operate within the United States, plain and simple, right. Their job is tasked with foreign intelligence. Then you got the FBI. Okay, they work in the States. They don't go out of states, out of the country unless they have to in cooperation with tracking something down related to a crime here in the States. Those two have been working together and working against each other for the past what how long have they've been around? Fifty years, sixty years, a little bit more. You know, we've got agencies now that run themselves. Look at the FBI and what they have done, just say, in the past ten years, some of these things that they have done, setting people up, throwing rules out the window. Hell, we just got a settlement from Peter Stroke and his girlfriend Lisa Page over their personal texts being made public. And if it weren't for us seeing those texts, we wouldn't realize just how nefarious they.
Speaker 5: Were in what they did in trying to throw a damn election.
Speaker 3: This is the FBI involved in trying to throw an election by going after Trump the way that they did, and they blatantly do it, and we don't see anybody ever held responsible for it. When government has gotten so big that you can't hold people responsible for what they do in it, it's time to change it and do something else.
Speaker 2: There you go, well, look, I'm gonna take a break now and hopefully we'll get some more calls. I got Jimmy James on hold now and bring him back. If nobody else calls in, and you can't complain because guess what, he's the only one that called in. So you don't call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six while we're live, then how can I change the content. I'm not steering this. You you have the right to do it by calling in or reach out to me, Charles daughter of Jelly on Skype. I'll be happy to join you into the call. I may not keep you there, but I'll join you in and ye otherwise three one nine five two seven five zero one six, we're still live. On a Friday night, and we'll be back after.
Speaker 12: The nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 15: You know what uranium is, right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of Do you.
Speaker 10: Like history, real history? Then you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 1: Swantz dot com Radio NetWorld.
Speaker 15: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 1: Ooh that's interesting, Yeah in the clutchroon?
Speaker 15: Yeah did that ever work out too good? No, it didn't didn't. But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 1: Much me is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 15: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight tarked, and I like that idea.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chilly dot com, if you've expressed my callers stool, who's there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect debews of Lly dot com or chebo Chilly And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might issue. Thank you go ahead.
Speaker 6: Calling the truth about the Dave Hey assassination. Right, Well, what do you want to know Tony Baker's wild claim? Oswald girlfriends you knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okay, Jilby and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real effort on the day of pay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contact doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Vary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 16: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 17: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 1: Get ready Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Kind of a miss cue there. I actually meant to play a couple more things and we didn't. So anyway, we're back, and UH back quickly enough. Now we might go past ten pm tonight if Aaron Franz doesn't show up, uh, because it is uncertain as to whether he'll get back from work on time to be live with the age of transitions, So we might go past ten pm if he shows up, though you know, then yeah, we won't. But anyway, for now and for the rest of this hour at least, uh, you can join us by calling in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We got one new caller on the line, but I'd love to see more. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Any idea, any thought you have. We're willing to bang it around as much as we can and let you speak your mind. So you know who else does that exactly And you don't need to agree with any of us, not one of us, even uh b Pete. You had a story though before I go to the fresh new caller, and I got part of it. Did you did you draw up the entire story? You got the headline, Yeah, I got you, okay, because this, this, to me, is the weird news you get to miss because we're hearing about Waltz and Kamala and blah blah blah, just you know, constantly being flooded and the campaign commercials that be Pete's already sick of. Believe me, I'm sick of them too, And between Kamala begging for five dollars when you know hundreds of millions are getting spent, and uh, and and Trump telling you to save America with UH, I don't know what his idea is said, I don't know what his deal is with saving America. He's going to reverse all of what Biden did, he says, so I don't know if that's the right way to go either. I don't know what the deal is. All I got to say is I'm already sick of hearing from them, and it's only August, and so is Bepete at least sick of hearing from them. But anyway, no political commercials here during this hour unless you're gonna call in and give one. That's up to you. Three poet nine five two seven five zero one six. But this news story, UH, I had not seen it, and b Pete wants to point it out, so uh, let's go to it. Not naked news, be Pete, but something else here.
Speaker 3: No, not naked news, although there's probably a point where someone involved is partially naked.
Speaker 5: But they caught my attention just because it's in Texas and.
Speaker 3: I got family down there, and I thought, yeah, the way they describe people, I could see this texasman sets off explosions by booby trapping bathrooms and businesses. Police say a Texas man is accused of booby trapping toilets in the bathrooms of two car washes with pressure activated fireworks. Paul Moses Alden, forty six, was arrested August first on a charge of arson causing reckless damage with bodily injury San Antoni. San Antonio Police Department said he was released from jail the same day on fifty thousand dollars bond. This seems kind of low for me. I would think if this guy was a mad bomber, he'd want to bump it up a little bit. But anyway, yeah, but I place ahead.
Speaker 2: What I'm thinking is, though, look, fireworks are legal in Texas, right, They had no idea I think well. I mean they're legal in Georgia's so here's the thing. Now, he's going to bathrooms. I mean, dude, I mean, at the very least, there's got to be a dick tax on this, because this guy's being a dick. If somebody has to go sit down at a car wash, okay, that was not their first choice. I'm certain of it. I don't know what I mean. Did did they have any note about a motive here? Why the hell he's doing this?
Speaker 6: I mean no, not yet, it said, It says.
Speaker 3: Alden allegedly plays fireworks under restroom toilet seats, which cossed injuries when a person sat down, police said. A police AFFI David cited kNs five that multiple people were hurt when the fireworks detonated. The first incident was reported July twentieth at the washtub a car wash in the Helotes. I guess that's how you pronounced it's htltes, Helotes, Texas. A man was seen on surveillance video entering a unisex bathroom before a small explosion occurred. A woman was injured. Authorities said. Six days later, a girl and an employee at the washtub in San Antonio were injured from exploding devices attached to a toilet seat. Remnants from the fireworks were found in the bathroom in each case. Authority said Alden was captured on security cameras entering and leaving the bathroom, sitting in the lobby watching the bathroom door, and then leaving the area after the explosions. Employees said they were able to identify him because he is a regular at the car wash who used his membership card. Wow, you know, I mean, it's always get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Stupid always gets you busted. I mean that's one thing. But the other thing, I'm like, what is the motivator? You know what, I'm sick and tired of this unisex bathroom. I'm gonna blow it up. Why would you do that to somebody who's gonna cop a squat in a unisex bathroom at a car wash? I mean, you know what I'm saying. I can't even like I can usually see a motivation for a criminal. A lot of times, you know, they stole something, they needed something, they weren't able to buy it, they needed money, they had a drug issue. What in the hell do you gain out of setting up toilet seats to go boom.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know he is he like practicing to move up to bigger and better things, like getting all of the Porter John's at the State Fair or something. But this is off at once?
Speaker 2: How old did they say the guy was? Wait? How old did they say you? Okay, a middle aged dude. If this was like a seventeen year old, I'd go, all right, you're being a goofball. You just want to see stuff blow up, Okay, But I mean you're in your forties and you do it? What there There's got to be some reason for this nonsense, right, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We'll have to follow up. We'll have to follow up on this.
Speaker 2: One, you know. And fifty thousand, I mean, yeah, I I mean, really, what would be the motivation? And then I got so many thoughts about this? But I mean, what kind of world are we in here? You know, people are Look, I know people are not saying in Texas it's not quite the same open air insane asylum that Florida is. And I say that full well, knowing that people listen to us in Florida. But you know, you live in a crazy place. Okay, So it's just like Jersey's a little gritty and dirty. I know that, and you know it too if you live there. But Florida's crazy, it's just the way it is. But Texas, Texas gets weird. I don't know, you know, like it's it's very like, you know, all right, I'm not gonna get myself in trouble because God helped me. There's probably a bunch of people on VPNs in Texas listening to us, so screw it. I don't even want to start insulting them because I gotta go there.
Speaker 5: It's a public service. We let them know.
Speaker 3: Check the seat before you lose meat. Well that's the other.
Speaker 2: Thought I have here is who the hell sits on one of those seats without looking at it and wouldn't see, Wait a minute, there's fireworks under the seat. I can't even say, like I could have swore. I've heard many a story VP and maybe this is me again, but I know I look at a toilet seat before I sit down for sure, Okay, because God knows what people were doing in there before in a public bathroom, and if you got to sit down on there, that was probably your last option outside of dropping it in your pants. All right, so I get it. You know you don't want to drop it outside. You don't want to squat behind a building. So guess where you're going into the public ressroom?
Speaker 3: Can always it can always hover, You don't have to sit down.
Speaker 2: Well, some of us got bad backs, you know what I'm saying. But anyway, and women, whatever, what woman would not notice that there's some fireworks attached to the seat.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know seat. It's women's fault. And I can go ahead and tell you why. I can blame all women for this because they constantly tell it. You have to put seat down, gotta put seat down. Okay, whoever was in their last that guy that put the fireworks on it left the seat down. And see they're so trusting and unsuspecting that once we put that seat down it should be good for them. So they don't have to lift the seat to make sure everything is because if they have to lift the seat, they could have put it down themselves. This is all women's fault.
Speaker 2: I'm telling there's the age old argument, right, can't you just stop and look before you sit down? I think I really should in a public restroom, okay, in your home you do what you want, but you know, you know who you live with. But for God's sake, a public res you have no idea what went on in there last seriously, so I would examine it, and I examined stuff, look other things I check, like if people told me about you know, oh, I didn't realize there was no toilet paper in there. Dude, you don't look before you sit down. I mean even in an emergency, I'll dance and look because I have.
Speaker 3: Because that's happened to you before, you've learned from your mistake. No, people don't, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: What's happened to me before is that I used to clean bathrooms. I used to clean public bathrooms when I worked at gas stations and convenience stores and stuff like that. And you know what, no matter where you live, people are animals sometimes, so you don't know what you're walking into. So you got to examine it unless you're gonna, you know, just not care where you drop your ass. I mean, it's just that simple. So anyway, enough out of me, let's see from the call what's going on. By the way, you can join us too. Three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six We got at least thirty three minutes left. If not, maybe Baron doesn't show up, we will continue past the ten o'clock hour here in the east. But here is another caller, and I do semi recognize the number, but not sure. I know you've called in before. How you doing?
Speaker 6: Thank you, Chuck, This is Danny and I got to catch my breath. That whole toilet bombing is BP's whole thing about protecting the That's just yeah, I lost some whole train of thought. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, But I mean it is logical to say, if you're going to use a public restroom, in a seriously unisex public restroom at a car wash, you're not going to look before you sit down. I mean, really, can you.
Speaker 3: Imagine the manager telling the new hire, part of your job is to have to clean the restaurants at the end of the day. So here's your bomb suit. Oh the guy who worked here before really liked a lot of PASTROOMI so you might want to get some air freshener on that thing or put somewhere's at home. That's what's coming to you, having to wear an am bomb sit to go in and clean the bathrooms now, because of nut jobs running around and putting splungsons under them.
Speaker 2: You don't know the nightmares I used to have to deal with with the bathrooms, man, you kidd me. I got stuck with a with a dope needle one time just taking out the garbage, all right. I literally had you know, I don't know where they were attempting to aim their feces, but apparently not at the toilet. I had, you know, people that smashed it into the carpets, and people that painted with it, people that did graffiti in there. I mean all kinds that you can't even imagine, the garbage left behind, had weird objects lept in the bathroom, broken stuff, broken glass, I mean blood. I mean, you just you can't even think about it. It's insane, and you think it up once at the end of the day. If they do that, then you're walking into a true nightmare because we just have to clean those six times a day, not even in the highest traffic areas, you know what I mean. If you're in a high traffic area, forget it. Man, Like in a city, you got to check that thing every hour at least because you don't know what people are doing in there. I mean, you're you're happy if all they did is piss on the floor. I mean seriously, because you can take care of that with a mop. At least other things. You got to come up with innovative ways to clean up the toxic waste that they've left behind for you or God help you. The ladies rooms, oh man, really, you got to go in there with a hose. You got to hook up the hose to the water line sometimes, because how is it that they got, you know, pieces of tampon all over the bathroom used tampon. Okay, this is not.
Speaker 3: Done hating fireworks.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if that was the case, it would at least be understandable. But I've literally walked into bathrooms and been like, okay, I need ten minutes or so to hose the walls and ceiling off, okay, because we are disgusting.
Speaker 3: I've always heard that women's bathrooms were worse off than men's.
Speaker 2: Like I said, guys, the worst thing they do is piss on the floor. You know, It's like you got a quarter inch of fluid all over the floor. You're like, well, most of that's probably pissed. I'll just kind of mop it out and then we'll dump them my bucket because you don't want to spread piss everywhere else. But that's it, you get rid of it done. But other times, nightmare scenarios would happen. I'm telling you, I wouldn't have been surprised if somebody tried to stuff a dead body down a toilet too. That's another thing, the amount of weird things that got stuck in toilets. I mean, I found a garage, door openers, cell phones, all kinds of thing. And I'm talking about in the nineties. I found this stuff in public restrooms, in the pipes, in the freaking pipes, you know. Gg. I wonder why it is our septic system was get you know, needing maintenance every two months because people would just come, I'll just blush my kitty, litter down this thing, Why not screw it? Insane insane things in these public restrooms, and yet I never had to deal with exploding toilet seats. So anyway, Danny, yeah, I think I think it's worthy of discussion, but you might have had other thought.
Speaker 6: That was not why I called in, But I started when I will start working with my dad as well. My job was always cleaning the restroom after all the mechanics, and then I had two jobs. I was working for my father and then I high school. I started working at the gas station for about two years. But I grew up in a small community, so I definitely win that restroom after anybody used it, especially if I knew who used it, so if they did any shenanigans, it was going to get on the grape fine. So that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But if you lived in a place where there was always passer throughs Danny like people that just came through town and would come by and probably never come back through your town again, let me tell you, it's a whole other level of nightmare because they just I don't even want to describe some of the things. I gave you guys a couple of hints, but I'm telling you some of the stuff in there, I can't identify what happened to cause the messes that I've had to clean up before or have other people clean up when I was a manager, because it was like, yeah, you know what, I've done this already twice this week? Your turn. Uh, you know, like just here's the hose, here's a bucket, here's some you know, cloths, throw them away as needed, and that's it. I can't help you any further. Net just take care of that anyway.
Speaker 6: I was fortunate to grow up in a small community where yeah, yeah, passed your bias, but it wasn't a heavy traffic so yeah, I guess I escaped. But then once in a why you'd have a problem, but nothing I will probably never really, I will have now in psychological fear of public restrooms all starting all over again. But I did want to kind of I would call a lot about changing the subject. And then I kind of heard about all the communists talk. I'm always been so curious that I'm not a registered Democrat i'd probably consider on some policies I'm left of the Democratic Party. So now I got maybe more of a left wing perspective that I've always thought the Democrats have moved too much to the center. I don't like being called a liberal because I always find that they're two connected to the corporate donors, and they're generally pro war, and I find both those problems the conflict of interest of my moles and my conscience, and so I'm curious. I always hear this. I've heard it even when I was even a when I thought myself as a Republican that, yeah, Democrats were communists. But I've only met one true card carrying communist Marxist, and the guy had two jobs. And I've read Marx, I read Mark Dusk Capital twice. And I'm not a communist, but I'm also not a capitalist because I don't owe the means of production. So I always think that these these you throw these tactics out there, you're trying to paint with a broad brush of maybe some things, like, you know, just totalitarian which could be thrown on the left or the right and in any extreme case when there's a monopoly of power.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, That's what space Shifter was saying in the chat room is why don't we talk about authoritarianism because that covers a whole lot more than just saying communism. And here's the funny thing. I like that you brought up that you knew a communist who had two jobs. I knew a communist too. I had him on the show, right, a guy who literally, you know, called himself read I forget what his name was, but he's read something or other and he's on social media with a red star on his hat and a whole bit. Uh. And that guy is like an investment guy who does investment in small business is and uh and and new businesses. That's what he does. And I'm thinking to myself, that's not very communist of you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's like I don't I don't know. I don't see that it's defined. And I've read Marks and I've read, you know, a bunch of the other literature that's supposed to be part of the core of those beliefs. And I got to tell you, I don't identify anywhere on the planet where it's ever happened. But you know, like b. Pete said, look, but then again, are we in a truly you know, free system at this point? Right? And that's why I asked that question. What would you call it over the course of your lifetime? What's happened here? And how about I ask you that, Danny? Just real quick, we got another caller too, but real quick, what would you call the system that we deal with today and over the course of your lifetime?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean that's a good question. I mean, I mean I was taught the world there's things that are really good here, but there's also we false. I kind of more of a I'm more of like I've just come to more of decades of experience a mixed economy.
Speaker 3: There's some things the.
Speaker 6: Private sector does very well. There's something you're going to need some to regulate, to monitor in a fair system, which is difficult if you can get all the dark money out of it to kind of make it more echable. I mean, it's not I find it kind of you know, when we're talking last week about the pearl, you know, the pearl clutching of the whole opening ceremony of the that happened in Paris, And I'm an avout Catholic, so the so the image of the last scepter really resonates with me. So you know, when you first glance, I didn't see the ceremony, I'm like, okay, that that may not be right. But then when you kind of get the whole story that you didn't really get all the facts, and I didn't react to it because I needed to didn't know more about it.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've hard all my life. I mean, there's been some benefits to capitalism, there's been some benefits to more of a social you know what some people call socialism. I mean I like a good public sector. I like infrastructure.
Speaker 3: I mean that the public.
Speaker 6: Sector can do can unleash the engines of the good parts of capitalism.
Speaker 2: That makes some sense. Well, they sure can, because you know, that's and that's why I look at it and I say, really, it's a blend of different ideas, you know, and the anarchists that I used to talk to a lot more had other ideas about that, right where it's like, oh, all you want to talk about is my roads? My roads. Well, here's the thing. I've lived in places where the government wasn't involved in building the roads, and that is a slow and sloppy process, you know what I mean. I kind of prefer when, yeah, the government turns around and at least organizes that part of it so that you have a universal way of transporting things and roads. Yeah, I'm sorry, I kind of like that, you know. I like the idea. Well, not aggression principle for sure, but yeah.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Yeah, I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm just thinking, like here in the state of California is going up, we have earthquakes. So they started implementing and I saw them tearing down buildings and reconstructing because they didn't meet certain earthquake standards. And then when I see a earthquake in a third world country, there's forty thousand dead, you know, because the buildings just collapse. And we have some big tremors here every now and then. Most of them are anti climatic. But that works, and that was not done by the private sector, I mean. And one of the things that you know, like I disagreed with my communist friend. He was a really interesting guy, you know, and I read Marx and it was his I think it was historical dialectic that eventually there was going to be a revolution, it was going to kind of like evolve. And I know that's never happened and it's not going to happen, and that's the flaw of Marxism. But I've read Marx and then it's getting ice cream headache. I read Adam Smith alongs with it. About seventy percent everything they're talking about is the same thing. There starts becoming differences, but it's it's an interesting exercise.
Speaker 3: It's boring as hell.
Speaker 2: No, And I agree with you there. I'm thinking about California, though, is you can talk about the praise of what it is they were able to create. But the other thing is the overwhelming bureaucracy that crushes people with regulation there, and that story I've heard from people who, you know, it's like, there is no way to do anything here because you will spend so much in you know, meeting all of these different standards and all of these agencies and all these people and all these applications that you can't get anything done unless you're you know, already the moneyed class. Otherwise there's no way. I mean that that was it a fifty million dollar public toilet they had at one point, you know, weird stuff like that going on there. And meanwhile, if fifty million dollars you can't build a toy. I mean seriously, that was like one of the weird news stories that carried on for a couple of years right where they were trying to just build one like public restroom for the city in California. I forget what city was, and it.
Speaker 6: Was like, I'm not aware of that, but I wouldn't be surprised because I just know that in the city I live in. You know, as much as I want to dislike Gavin Newson and he just kind of like Bisney creepy vies. But when he talks about a really important subject, the guy's not an empty suit.
Speaker 3: Because one of the big things is the cost.
Speaker 6: Of housing, and to get the housing done is that you know, we just can't build like a ghetto. We got to building in all neighborhoods. Well, you'd be surprised when the lawsuits happened. And they're probably the more very well off liberal communities that fight a low income housing. I know in my city, Loan they got two of them built and two of them were stopped to the lawsuits. And it's just you know, there's this stagnation. But but if you go back, like like one of the things we have as clean air standards, it was not started by liberal that was started by business, well you conservative businessmen in LA because it was bad for business to have dirty, smaggy air. So there's there's just it's more complex than what than what we perceive. But our perception becomes a reality.
Speaker 2: And that is the new the newest part of the reality is your perception is ultimately your reality. It's like your opinion over all the facts, and that that is the strange time in which we live. I'm gonna put you on hold and get to another caller, but uh, I appreciate you calling in, and we have a wireless caller, and whatever's on their mind, go ahead, I'll tell.
Speaker 7: You what's on my mind. If you on amcrass may don't pay us on the flow.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, well apparently somebody took that advice in Jersey a couple of times, just telling you, Uh, that's what I was talking about. How you doing?
Speaker 7: Man, Well, I'm I'm just trying to make it pleas of nine.
Speaker 6: I've got a busy day in a busy week.
Speaker 2: M Well, are you are you noticing as you get to travel a bit, are you noticing any any new trends, anything new happening as you go through different areas?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: Uh, well, you know you're talking about, right, constrettion or just how people's acting, or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are behaving? Is behavior changing? Are people getting uh, you know, nervous about stuff that's happening? I mean, what's going on? I mean, because I all I have is my feedback sitting here in Georgia. I did have a visitor though. Last week, regular Joe stopped by and only stayed here for a couple hours and went back home. Uh so I did see him in person finally, uh after after all the years of talking to him and stuff. But outside of that, I have had much interaction with the public lately. So I was just curious, if you note anything of interest in that area.
Speaker 7: Well, kind of do it quickly. I've kind of noticed kind of notice out. You know, people seems like that they act a little bit more stupid are all the time. And at the same time, I also notice how it seems like that a lot of people just doesn't seem like that. I won't say that they don't have common sense, but it's like that they're lack of knowledge that I guess they never had to have. You know, we all here, you know about how nobody wants to work anymore. You know how bad you know the help is all these places. But you know, don't get me wrong, I see some people that's on purpose just then you know, just cases of shit. And I'm being nice putting it that way, but it seems like a lot of people they just don't they're not trained well, and it just doesn't seem like they have any you know, experience in life. On a lot of facts, I have noticed that. And I also do notice that as far as you know what people drive anymore, so like everybody, you know, it's this time to run over top of you. Fuck, everybody wants to run up next to you, and this kind of just poke along or a back over in front of you and slow down. It This means like I's a lot of that's just really increased well being, Harlan.
Speaker 2: Being that I'm only driven, I can count the amount of times that I've actually driven a vehicle on one hand, you know, so I haven't been out in the driving pool and had to experience dealing with the other drivers like almost any other adult because of my eyesight issue. Let me ask you something, doesn't it seem like always at a certain age, everybody starts saying that all the other drivers suck. I mean, doesn't that just sort of happen and then about fifteen years later, if they're still alive twenty years later, then they're driving really sucks and they don't know it. I mean, isn't that like a normal pattern in life.
Speaker 3: Or is.
Speaker 7: You know some of that you know, it's like you know in truck and I heard for you know, the last twenty five years you don't hear it as much in the last four or five actually, once they actually got here, But they used to hear about this new breed all the time, you know, from those older guys, because everybody else's thought and you know, I kind of figured out for the first couple of years, I'm sitting there thinking, well, you know, there's probably a lot of stuff I wouldn't have to be contented with that now a few old prints would have pulled that straw, you know, and laid out some of that dope and missed about some of the right rashers. I mean, I saw it that out in my mind, you know, about years ago.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, this.
Speaker 7: Seems like in general, and you know, it's kind of like the you know how you've heard the last several years about the brain drain of America, the things that nature I have noticed that for that. As much that that has kind of messed everything up, it's also made things easier, you know what I'm saying, because you know, it's kind of like me. I mean, you know, I've kind of stayed in the same start it kind of went down and then you know everybody else, you know, well they're not done. Instead, it just makes me look much better, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you definitely see like like an IQ decrease across the board.
Speaker 7: You know, I really almost able to that it's not necessarily an IQ decrease as much as it is. Like I noticed that a lot of these truck stops, I won't name the brand, but we mainly use one. It ain't so much everybody can't be stupid from you know, North Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee all way to call the route. In fact, you know what I'm saying, I just kind of feel like a lot of it is they're not trained correctly or they're not being trained, know, and I also think the ones that's right above them. And when I mean trained, I mean I'm just talking about just running the damn cash rest of getting you fuel to see if you get a cash advance, if something happens that you have to use a calm check or a tea check. And also you know some of these ships and receivers, it just seems like that.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 7: Again, I think something most of the time hit actually even things out, makes stuff less complicated, but sometimes you know, it will you know, kind of but it's like I don't know how to put it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what they did.
Speaker 7: This younger generation, if they was as sightful as the older generations was, would have been really well.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what the problem is there, Harland, is that they removed what used to be part of my job from that type of business, which was I was a training manager. They don't have training managers anymore. Okay, so these people it's like you can sort of function, good, go, that's it. They don't cover the whole thing. And these companies used to print, you know, whole books on how to run the register and everything else. I mean, you wouldn't believe the amount of reading you would have to do to sit there and and jockey a register at a gas station if you knew how to do everything. And you know, the alternative was keep a manager on site, have them do other stuff, and then you can call them forward.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But they got rid of the training managers, is what they did, because you got paid an incentive. You had to get paid. If I had to go between ten different locations to retrain people, or if they change the computer system, I go and explain it to ten locations. Look, you got to pay me for my time. You got to give me some way to travel, okay, because what that's gonna come out of my pocket? You're not paying enough for that, And they didn't want to do it. So everybody from Exon on down to these other companies that run you know, truck stops and run the Loves and all those places, they all just said, well, we don't need a training manager. Let the people that are there, you know, that are supposed to be supervising the place, train them. And the quality has gone down. I think it makes perfect sense. They don't have a specialist to keep everybody trained. So of course you got people that barely know how to punction. They just throw them in there, especially on undesirable shifts like the overnights, right, you know, and they pay them like a fifty cent differential. If you're lucky, so good, who do you attract?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: And that's the other question when okay, well we can't pay more than this, Well then who are you going to attract? Who is going to come in there?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: You know, you know, I've said this for years, and I think it's worse than now than it's ever been. But you know, ever since you know, the wars back in the move two thousands started. The price appeal is generally always hirer than what the price of gases, and then there's excuses for that. It's the bottom line is they charge it, and that's the way it is. It's kind of like today, I want to get two bushes for my four wheel drive shift during their ten dollars with the clips online and at the dailer there was seventy three dollars about the clips. But anyway, you know, when you're sitting here selling hundreds of thousands of gallons of diesel a day, you mean tell me you can't throw four or five bucks an hire on there. I mean when a lot of these well, since we're kind of talking about truck stop, you can't get that price up there to you can get enough people to you can have somebody on the diesel side as well as the gas side, and also have somebody bout your you know, cleaning the showers and the old demick that ain't nobody wants to work anymore, right, only go so far. You know, when you can't get anybody to work, you know, regardless of what time and history we're in or what have you, it's because it's not paying enough to get those people to work there in a lot of cases. And I've heard that ship. I'm about to throw up, you know, when you it's just like me and one of the guys my office to talk another night. You know, you hear all this about these Auto Mighty trucks, you know, bah bah bah, And he was talking about, well, we'll have to start feeling them at the truck stops, and I just lived. I said, look, man, I said, you can't even get a damn field we say, I have to call them. I mean in the cash at lance Hown Hill. Is they going to be putting the feel in it? You know what I'm saying. I know that sounds stated, but folks, you know your betre.
Speaker 16: Well it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, they're gonna have to automate everything in order to make you know, and then it's going to be just what does the tracking say until the machines decide different. I guess. Look, I just got to notice that that Aaron will be able to go live at ten pm. So we're going to conclude in the next seven minutes or so, be Pete, what should we do here with the last seven minutes?
Speaker 3: Now that I know this, oh, well, I don't know what can we do for seven minutes?
Speaker 2: Well, we got Harling, we got Harling on the line. It looks like we still got Jimmy and Danny on the line. So I mean I could let them all loose at the same time.
Speaker 3: Uh in, uh oh, well, why don't you do that?
Speaker 4: Just cuddably and I'll go ahead and say for now, it's glad we got another week in the Can everybody go to Chelly dot com and hit the donate button, do what you gotta do, support your local food bank.
Speaker 3: And I really appreciate everybody. They call it in tonight, that's what makes the show great.
Speaker 2: And uh, I definitely appreciate it. Look, I barely paid the phone bill just to keep the phone lines open this week, and uh, I know everybody struggling. I had more than one friend even asked me this week if I could loan the money, and believe me, if I had it, I would have loaned it. But uh it's it's we're all suffering. Man. This all sucks, and I don't I don't know you think you got the solutions coming up on the ballot. Good luck to you. But anyway, I've let all the callers loose, so you know everybody's there, Jimmy, Danny and uh, let's see Jimmy, Danny and Harlan are all on the line so they can talk to each other for the next couple of minutes if you want.
Speaker 6: Hey, Harlan, I'm a driver too that I haven't had to use a truck stuff in.
Speaker 7: Decades because we have our.
Speaker 6: Own viewers and I'm not long pull on vocal. So is it is it getting worse than those truck stops because they will see these loves and easy trusts.
Speaker 3: It seemed to be full. I mean, they go in and out, but I don't buy fuel.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, here's a lot of the tour that I'm kind of on the same running all the time. And you know, it's like I was telling friend about it otherday. I said that if I'm blacklisted, all these trucks stop scroused the board. I mean, I'd run out somewhere, you know, to stop that after a couple of weeks, you have to kind of just change them in and out, you know, more or less. But I was just kind of saying in general, I mean, it's not like that hits every time you stop, but it is more noticeable in the last year than it has been before. M hmm, my bad attitude. Well, it's a lot of attitude.
Speaker 8: They're dumb.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what I'm saying. It would be easy to say it always a bad attitude, and a few times a day it would be easy to say that, you know, they're just dumb.
Speaker 6: But a lot of it it's.
Speaker 7: Dislike that, you know, they don't know what they're done because they've not been shown what they're done or how they've been shown how to do it. You have to come in and have to match everything up for them. They just can't. They just know one way to do Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, yeah, Jimmy, good.
Speaker 8: H notice similar things. I think it's a generational thing going on where it seems like a couple of the millennials and whatever they just soon incapable or unwilling, unwilling to engage in complex thoughts that most of them refuse to get driver's licenses. My understanding is which for me that was like the biggest highlight of my teens. I bought a car and was waiting for the day I turned sixteen. So these people are just weird and alien to me. Piece everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is an odd time because you know, even at the circle K locally here where I walk to sometimes, frankly, it's not even about a generation, because there's there's people that are older than me, and Harlan's right, they don't know what to do. They haven't been trained. I mean, I go in, I pick up an Oh look, here's something on sale. Right, they put stuff on sale to circle case when they're past their date or whatever. And sometimes you know, you get a drink for a dollar. Oh great, all right, so I'm gonna buy this drink for a dollar. They can't ring it up because they only know how to use the scanner. And I'm like, well, but you got a sale item on your shelf. How am I supposed to buy this? Well, you can't right now because I can't change that. You can buy it for the regular price, And I'm like, why am I going to pay three dollars? But you know, so I wind up putting stuff back and going okay, never mind. You know, can you at least give me my cigarette discount? You know how to do that. I mean, anyway, I'm just saying, it's like, and that's somebody who's my age I'm looking at. So I think it's more about they weren't shown, they weren't trained. I think Carln's right, But it could it be generational also, it could be both things are true. But I'm saying that I see people my age working at nighttime at you at a gas station, and they don't know how to do everything, not even close. And now the one by me is stop taking cash because they're tired of getting rubbed. So you know, you can't use cash. You got to use the self checkout and if you need something from behind the counter, they can scan it. But they don't know anything outside of that. That's it, you know nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a little bit of everything. You can be dealing with it with the Chance company on the phones, but you know, it just that's what I'm dealing most most of the time, and checks out. It just ain't always just you just can't blame it all on the young people. And you've got to remember every time, you know, when you're people's talking about how bad the millennials and the boomers is, well, you know Gen X and the boomers and the very ones that raise them as a.
Speaker 6: Friend, the master exactly exactly right. If we created this.
Speaker 2: I tell you what my two adult kids do. One of them works for Apple as a customer service person, and she's apparently really really good that. Now she's not great at a lot of other things, but she's great at that. My son is a jewelry salesman. Okay, I don't understand how he got into that business, but now he's into that. And look, they do their jobs, okay, but if they're not in the job where they're interested, it's really weird. It's sort of like, you know, I've done plenty of things I didn't really care to learn about. I mean, I learned security and stuff like that. The blind guy learning security procedures. I mean, this was not fun for me. But you know, a job is a job to me, not to them. I don't know, and I see people in my age group have the same attitude. I think there's a shift culturally that has occurred. And yeah, blaming it all on the millennials, though you do have to remember who raised them, you're right about that as well. Anyway, all of this stuff and everything else that was discussed, I appreciate it tonight, But guess what we're at a time and coming up next is the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz on ocelli dot com Radio. So thanks Harlan, Thanks Jimmy James, and thanks Danny for calling in. Appreciate you guys. Another Friday in the books. As Wee Pete would say, and I am merely o'celly. All of you are indeed the effect