Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, Jacob Mook the Cajun Knight. For anybody who has not been checking out the news lately, America is going through some things. We got some stuff going on, things and stuff, some might say, primarily centered around our president in Washington, DC. There's a lot of Epstein conversations going on right now. There's a lot of FBI corruption going on right now. I'm seeing reports that there is absolutely a connection between Trump's would be assassin and Charlie Kirk's assassin. It's a wild time. It's a wild time. So on this episode, we are going to stick primarily on the continent of North America, more specifically the good old US of A, although there was enough going on in China within the past week to where we are are gonna spend a little bit of time talking about them towards the end. Segueing over would be the Chinese AI cyber attack that just took place on US soil, and nobody's really talking about it because they don't want to acknowledge how bad the cybersecurity side of things are with AI. Because more and more people are leaning more heavily on AI as the answer to all their problems. We're gonna talk about all good people. So I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time for anybody who would like to be a part of the conversation. Every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the link in the description below to cajun Night on Patreon. Well, only one tier for injury. We do this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. We're trying to grow this into a good, fun information sharing community that gets together to just discuss things as we do. So let's start off with a more humorous talking point before we get into the more serious and potentially diabolical things. Did you know that Target employees are now forced by corporate order to smile at you if you are within so many feet of them. That's a thing, now, that's a thing now. So yes, Target employees typically are a little happier than a Walmart employee. You know, that's a whole thing. To walk into a Target, pants are required. Those are not required at a Walmart. And because of that, you have a little bit of some understanding there. You're gonna go in there and people are gonna be a little happier. You're gonna get the smell of Starbey's in the air. You know, it's that upscale shopping experience, not actually upscale, but you know what I'm saying. Right that being said, now, Target Corporate has let out a memo telling people that if a customer is within I want to say, it's like five feet of them, they are forced to give them a like overly nice Mormon smile. And the employees are actually kind of pissed about that. But we're gonna talk about this. Let's read a little bit into this is from the New York Post. Target workers and shoppers slam companies new forced greeting policy. Nothing says corporate joy like a mandatory smile. Yeah, you know, I agree. I agree. Target missed the mark on this new initiative. A new staff policy at Target, part of a program called ten four, is forcing employees to engage with customers more. The retailer confirmed to USA Today employees within ten feet I said five excuse me, within ten feet of a customer are now required to smile, make eye contact, wave, and use quote friendly, approachable, and welcoming body language. End quote. That's that's such a recipe for belligerency if I've ever seen it in my life, Like I could just imagine the target employee who should like stocking shelves, you know, I guess idn't even somebody who's supposed to be up at the front. They're just somebody who's stocking shelves. They see somebody walk up, they just hi. They like scare the shit out of the customer. I really hope it goes to that level. I hope that they give like overly creepy vibes to the target customers, and I hope the customers return fire in that regard, just so that everybody's in on the joke. I'm here for that buffoonery. But yeah, that's a new thing, friendly welcoming body language that also opens the door for so much buffoonery, so much chicanery. I don't know. Maybe maybe I'm just a bit of a shit stir when it comes to forced company policies. So like I look for ways to oh, I'm gonna abide by your rules. I'm gonna abide the fuck up out of your rules, but you're gonna wish that I didn't. That's always been my jam, even when I was in the Marine Corps. Like and I told this story before. We had a colonel who we had to tuck in our shirts into our pants in civilian attire. So even if you're going home at the end of the day, you're wearing a T shirt and jeans, you were expected to tuck your shirt into them, and if you didn't, you would get reprimanded, loss of rank, possible confinement to the barracks depending on how he felt about it. The only shirts by order that were not forced to be tucked in were Hawaiian shirts and Cuban shirts. He put out that order in the middle of winter, thinking that a bunch of Marines wouldn't be wearing Hawaiian shirts in the snow. He underestimated our level of belligerency. So we were within the realm of the order. We were freezing our ass off, but we hit every store locally and it got on online shopping and ordered so many different Hawaiian shirts, the most flamboyant and loudest and most ridiculous, as young Marines are one to do. And yeah, we were out there on the smoke pent chain smoking Marlboro Reds with our Hawaiian shirts untucked, because you know, this one's for you, sir. So yeah, I'm hoping that this also goes to that level of belligerency with these target employees that are not making enough to also have a sunny disposition to the Karens of the world that shop at this establishment. I don't know, but I think it's I think that this is prime for some real hilarious TikTok content. I don't know. Furthermore, staff within a four foot radius of a shopper must also personally greet the customer and initiate a warm, helpful interaction. The retailer said, So, if you're ten feet away, you have to smile, wave and have very inviting body language. If you're four feet away, you're forced to interact with these people. That's, oh my god, that's amazing. The company said that the new program is an attempt to elevate the shopping experience for patrons, making them feel truly appreciated. That's not the exchange here. That's never been the exchange. The customer is appreciative that there is things on the shelf for them to buy and get the fuck up out of there. I don't know when this became a thing to where we are appreciative of the employee who appreciates us. What is this? What even is this direct quote here? We know when our guests are greeted, not customers, guests like you're checking into a hotel or going to a restaurant, You're a guest at Target are greeted feeling welcomed and getting the help they need. That translates to guests love and loyalty. No, No, cheap prices are what give customer loyalty, and Tarja is not exactly cheaper than Walmart. But at the same time, unless you're trying to deal with the wal Martians of the world, you're gonna find a reason to go to the Target, honestly. But anyway, heading into the holiday, oh man, that was the whole point of this. So you're gonna have people on Black Friday that are forced to be overly nice to these savage human beings. That's gonna run rampant in the Tarja. That's incredible. Let's it's a ball of strategy, Catt, and let's see if it works out for him. Headed into the holiday, we're making adjustments and implementing new ways to increase connection during the most important time of the year, powered by our team. Target did not specify when the new policy would be implemented or what would happen if an employee does not comply. Oh, I could imagine there's gonna be a verbal warning, a paperwork warning, maybe three or four chances and they're gonna lose their job. But again, as we are drifting ever so close to Black Friday, I have a hard time believing that Target's going to be trying to get rid of any employees for not smiling and waving. That's that's preposterous. But anyway, yeah, it's really crazy. Oh, actually this is pretty good. However, one Reddit user claims to be a Target employee's shared that there has been an increase in secret shoppers to see if they are abiding by the new rules. Yeah. I could imagine that employees seen sounding off online about the new policy agree it's likely to backfire. I bet direct quote here from a Target worker who wrote this on Reddit. Who the fuck is waving at guests? If I was sick a shopper or a secret shopper, I would find that creepy. Yeah, I would agree if I'm just like shopping and every time I walk by an employee that's stocking a shelter forced to wave at me and smile and like have quote unquote inviting body language. I would think that they're trying to like pick me up like I would. I would take that as a whole different thing. But that's just me. I don't know's it's great, that's great. One worker mocked the policy, saying the person who came up with it is quote obviously an alien and should be investigated by US authorities. I love it. I love it. Okay, anyway, all the good retinue of the Cajun Knights. I just wanted to bring this one up. I thought it was humorous, and apparently this is actually real. The Target correspondence have verified this, and yeah, the Target is really going to try to make their employees be essentially Mormon to their customer base. It's hilarious. But anyway, moving on to the next topic, let's dive in on what is going on with Trump and these Epstein files. This is from NBC News. It only dropped a couple of hours ago as of time recording. This has been kind of crazy for months. Well, let's go even further back. Net For years now, Trump has been talking about release the files. Release the files, right, we need truth, we need transparency, all this shit. Then, come to find out Trump and Epstein were a little tighter than what people thought on the onset. Now, all of a sudden, he in the course of like two weeks, he went from beating the table talking about release the files too. I'm Sara, are we still talking about this? And his bass? The MAGA bass has really shifted their opinion on him. I'm not saying they don't still support him in the role that he's in, but they are definitely looking at him with side eye glances as of right now, cut two emails just got released. Your girl Maxwell talked to in three separate occasions, saying that she never saw Trump doing any kind of wrongdoing in any of her interactions with him. Nowhere Trump is talking about, well, you know, it is within my rights to pardon her brother. Nobody asked you. Nobody asked if you're thinking about pardoning her. Nobody even brought up the word part you, Donald Trump, You brought up the word pardon when no one even brought it up, which is also highly suspect. Okay, now cut to there are so many people that want this release, so many politicians that have flipped sides. And now you have a conglomerate of victims of Epstein Island that have come together and they're going to form their own list if something isn't done, and they have gotten some real weight behind them. Marjorie Taylor Green has thrown in her lot with them, and now Donnie t is calling her Marjorie Trader Green and that was one of his biggest advocates for the longest time. So now finally Trump is set to sign the bill releasing the Epstein files. Before we play this video, Royce, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what kind of deal that miss Kisley Maxwell made with Trump beforehand, but there's no way in hell she went from whatever security level to a camp and not.
Speaker 3: Have that approval. That's just not that's just not the way that works. So for her to say, oh, there's there's no way he was on the list, you know, and I didn't even do anything, well, yeah, no, of course she didn't.
Speaker 1: That MACS.
Speaker 2: She wanted to go to go to a camp so she can have a much better time with the potentials. Choes give me part. I really don't think that that's too much of a or sure thing only because I think there's too many eyes on it, right, There's there's a lot of eyes in general on the fact that she went from either a medium security or whatever to a minimum security, which doesn't happen for people with sex offenses because you have a management variable which says you can't do it. So the fact that she's already there is step one, like, of course.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 2: Guess you're gonna say, oh, well, you know Trumble's never was never anywhere on here. Yeah, well no fucking shit. Yeah, Like this doesn't take it any genius. So I think that's the best case snarra. But I don't see her getting pardoned just because even if it's quour to quote on the table, because I think that would just look that would look way to sus like it's looking suspicious anyway. But that's like, that's I think that might be crossing the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe that she's gonna get pardoned for the exact reason that you just said. The optics on that alone would ruin not just Donye t that would ruin the Republican Party because of so many people that are of the Republican side of things that have Trump derangement syndrome of that side that basically, anything Donny t does it is the most amazing thing that's ever been done, because Donniet's the one that did it. If he was to pardon her, that would screw over the Republican Party essentially. But with that being said, yeah, I don't know what kind of deal was cut. I don't know what kind of intel she was actually able to give to get her moved to this minimal security situation. Her biggest problem right now, her Gislaine Maxwell's biggest issue is that she is not allowed to have a puppy. That's not a joke, by the way. At the secured facility that she's at, they'd have dogs. They train dogs there, And the one stipulation is that any prisoner that has ever been who is in jail right now for an offense involving animals or children, they prey upon the innocent. Therefore they're not allowed to have a dog. And she was all up in arms about that because she wanted a puppy just like all the other women in this prison and she wasn't allowed. That's her biggest issue right now. Everything else as far as this goes she's basically at a hotel with bars. That's the short and dirty of it. So I'm with you. I don't know what kind of de was cut. I don't know what kind of information she was actually able to give in the what was it like twelve hours of an interview that they finally did with her or whatever. But it's, uh, it's kind of crazy. I don't believe that Trump is going to pardon her. He kept bringing it up like that was a thing that was within his power. It's like, nobody's questioning if the president has the power to pardon people. We know that that this is not the time nor the place to be bringing that up as if it's just regular conversation, especially when nobody asked you about it.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was c loudsourcing. Maybe he was crowdsourcing. I mean because if he would have been given a disresponse people like, oh yeah, give her a chance, then that might have been going that direction. That kind of makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe, but I feel like he wouldn't really. Maybe you're onto something here. Maybe Donald Trump is so disconnected from reality and what people actually want and what people actually think, that that was his way of testing the water. It's possible just to see what the response would be, but I feel like it doesn't take a genius and however, disconnected from reality, you actually are the madam of a child sex trafficking ring getting a part in. I feel like you wouldn't need to take a quick pull to see what people think. As far as that that's a good idea or not, I don't know, but you might be right. He's been a billionaire for years. He's been not a normal human being for years. Maybe that was his attempt just to see what people would think, because I mean, him and just Layne Are they were friends. Him and Jeff were friends at one point in time, so maybe that was the case. I don't know. But the other side of this with him releasing these files is that there have now been fifteen hundred emails that have been released, and some things within these emails are extreme, to say the least one of them. People keep going on and on about this is to say that basically there is evidence or at least witnesses to Donald Trump giving Bill Clinton a blowjob. I don't know if that's a true statement or if that was just a crazy email that was sent or what. But that is absolutely within the emails. Then there's all kinds of records of Donald Trump being a lot closer to Epstein than what he has been telling us over the past few months. Then there's a lot of things to say that the FBI has been lying to the American people for the last few months, which again we all knew that this isn't like a hot take that nobody is considered over the past six months. But the release of these files are going to show that Cash Betel and Dan bong Gino and Pambondi are so either a incapable, b incompetent or c outright dishonest, and they need to be removed from their positions or do the honorable thing to salvage the one shred of honor and decency that they might be able to get from this and step down gracefully. I don't know how this is going to go down, but apparently enough people have signed all but one, which we're going to talk about him here in a minute, Clay Higgins from Louisiana. Every other politician signed off saying yes, release these files. Trump is supposed to be signing off on that either tonight as a time of recording or tomorrow morning, we're going to learn about that together. So, without further ado, this is from NBC News to talk about Trump to sign the bill releasing the Epstein files.
Speaker 4: President Trump now set to sign a bill to force the release of Justice Department files related to Jeffrey Epstein, starting the clock for the DOJ with thirty days to comply.
Speaker 5: We will continue to follow the law with maximum transparency while protecting victims.
Speaker 4: But how much material, if any, could become public.
Speaker 1: While the bill compels the.
Speaker 4: Department to share records like flight logs, sealed settlements, and more, it contains caveats letting the DOJ redact files for victims privacy and withhold certain information that would jeopardize an active federal investigation, like the one opened days ago after the President directed the Attorney General to look into Democrats connections to the late sex offender. What makes you confident that you may actually see the public release of these Epstein files, because I don't think the American people will settle for anything less. The DOJ said back in July, it did not uncover evidence to warrant charging anyone else. Attorney General Pambondi was asked today what changed.
Speaker 5: There's information that new information.
Speaker 4: Additional information that could include material from the Epstein estate. Some released last week by the House, including emails between Epstein and former Harvard president and Clinton Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, who today stepped down from the board of Open AI. He's not been accused of involvement in Epstein's crimes. The now public documents also showed Demo A Delegate Stacey Plaskett, who represents the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, had texted with him during a twenty nineteen hearing as she questioned President Trump's former fixer Michael Cohen. Epstein, writing Cohen brought up Rona, keeper of the secrets, Plaskett later responding quick, I'm up next? Is that an acronym?
Speaker 1: And then miss Rona? What is Rona?
Speaker 6: Griff is the mister Trump's executive assistant?
Speaker 7: And will she be able to corroborate many of the statements that you've made here?
Speaker 4: Epstein texting her good work. Plaskett now defending herself and calling Epstein's actions reprehensible.
Speaker 7: I believe that Jeffrey Epstein had information, and I was going to get information to get it. The truth having a friendship with him is not something that I would deem to have, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Halle joins us now live and Halle.
Speaker 8: Bottom line here, people may expect.
Speaker 1: Real quick before we let miss Hallie speak on it here, so plasket. She just went on a whole tirade. It was like a three minute monologue trying to explain her actions. They showed a quick clip of it. She where she was wearing the blue or whatever, and essentially she is saying, and y'all gonna come at me for texting a felon. Let me ask you this, how many of you have texted Donald Trump this week? And it's like, yeah, that's that's the route you need to go right now when you just got caught red handed talking to the guy in question when questioning Trump's fixer in a open like the whole thing, the whole thing. It's phenomenal. But yeah, hopefully the swamp starts to get dreamed here. But we'll see. Let's listen to this lady to learn a lot from these Epstein files, but they may not be the case.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's right, Tom, because of those caveats we mentioned, and if what the Justice Department puts out is extremely limited. There may be political fallout considering the majority of Americans support the release of more documents.
Speaker 8: Tom okay, hallie fit.
Speaker 1: All right, So all that to be said, I did want to go back to this one part here where it talks about here we go. So this is from Donald Trump on I believe it's x. Now. The Democrats are using the Epstein hoax, involving Democrats not Republicans, to try and deflect from their disaster shutdown and all their other failures. I will be asking A. G. Pambondi and the Department of Justice, together with our great patriots at the FBI, to investigate Jeffrey Epstein's involvement and relationship with Bill Clinton, Larry Summers, Reid Hoffman, JP, Morgan Chase, and many other people and institutions to determine what is going on with them and him. There's another Russia. Oh shit, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia scam with all arrows pointing to Democrats records of these men oh man. Yeah, so everything's got to be about Russia when it comes to Donnie T. And I'm not saying that there is no level of truth to that, But the same time, his name was on the documents more than a few, like a lot, actually a lot. I'm not saying more than anyone else's by any stretch of the imagination. There are other very high profile people whose names you would know, who made frequent flyer trips on the Lolita Express and to the island and to the New York apartment, all the things, most notably off the top of my head, as a former Israeli prime minister who it seemed like once or twice a month was making his way to Epstein's private New York penthouse suite, all all the things which there are victims that say that that was where they were based out of. So I mean, we could already see the connections of the debauchery. But all that to be said, Trump is talking about how he's going to release them, and that's good. That's good, we want this. They're going to redact the victims' names, Okay, cool. No one had any issue with the redaction of victim's names. Nobody has ever questioned that. We don't. We're not trying to make these victims relive the most traumatic event of their life. I think we all have a little bit more of a soul than that. But what I'm afraid of is that, like they said, those caveats, I am afraid that that is going to redact a lot more than just the victims' names. I don't know this for a fact. I am hoping, and especially when we're talking about the same Justice Department that went on and on saying there are no files. There is none. They went on and said there was like ten thousand hours of footage and there was binders and binders of these documents that they were going to go through and release them to the public, only to say later, no, never mind, there was nothing. Actually the whole time, I don't even know what you're talking about, and there's no other guilty parties actually, believe it or not. It was just at Jeff and Gizlain, and that was the only two. Crazy. Now they're going to release the files, and what are we supposed to trust after they just lied? Either they lied at point A or lied at point B, both of which take all credibility away from them. If anything, I think both the them being said in the manner that they were within six months of each other discredits the entire DOJ. That's just my take, but we'll see, hopefully, they grow a spine and start releasing the actual files. Now, let's read into this article from NBC. The Justice Department's records related to Jeffrey Epstein are on their way to becoming public after President Donald Trump signed the Epstein Files Transparency Act. But what could be in them and when could the public actually see them. Here's a look of what we know about the release so far and what can be expected. So the Epstein files, we already know what they are. I'm not gonna waste time on that one. The indictment, Yeah, yeah, he was under investigation in Florida and of allegations he prayed on a number of young victims in the mid two thousands, but ultimately cut a deal to plead guilty to stay charges involving just one minor. The Justice Department said this year that he had one thousand victims. Yeah, and whenever he played guilty, he got like the sweetest of sweetheart deals.
Speaker 9: Ever.
Speaker 1: He had to spend eight hours in jail a day. That was it. He got furloughed on a daily basis to go out in town and do what he had to do. He basically just sleeping at the jail. That was it. And it was only for like nine months something like that. It was disgusting. But anyway, all right, let's go down here. Which files are supposed to become public and win. The documents scheduled to become public are from the FBIS and the Justice Department's investigative files into Epstein and has accomplished Isla Maxwell, who is serving a twenty year prison term for conspiring to sex traffic miners. The bill gives the Attorney General thirty days to quote make publicly available in a searchable and downloadable format, all unclassified records, documents, communications, and investigative materials in the possession of the Department of Justice involving Epstein, including all investigations, prosecutions, and custodial manners and Maxwell. It also calls for information on people, including government officials named or referenced in connection with Epstein, criminal activities, civil settlements, community or plea agreements, or investigator investigatory proceedings, rather and entities, corporate, nonprofit, academic, or governmental with known or alleged ties to Epstein's trafficking or financial networks. Talking about that. Also, it's crazy that the woman that was texting Jeffrey Epstein is the representative from the Virgin Islands, where his island was located. That is also pretty crazy to me because whenever it all went down and Jeffrey Epstein got arrested, the it's not the governor because they're not a state. Whatever the top dog of the political spectrum is on v I, they were actually arrested and indicted for their connections to Jeffrey Epstein. Because there's no way that the political people see the boats coming and going, they know what's going down there, they turn a blind eye to it for forever. Now, this woman who is saying, oh, that wasn't what you were thinking. I was trying to get good information to a question about Trump, it doesn't matter. That is also very very much so guilty by association, and that was confirmed by these emails. Now she's having to play the ultimate damage control when she was just caught red handed. That's it's beautiful. It's beautiful, and I cannot wait to see how many politicians start floundering in the next few days. But all right, and then also Summers, he stepped down from the board of X was it or AI Open AI or whatever it was. But there's no connection to Epstein. But he just stepped down, and he's about to I guarantee you he's about to go to Greece. He's about to go to a country and no extradition laws, and he's gonna go just take up residency there, might even get a dual citizenship there before it's all said and done. I don't know, but that's I don't want to call myself a prophet, but I just I could see it. I see it in the ether that that's about to be what goes down here. Continuing on here, it says the Justice Department is also directed to turn over any immunity deals, non prosecution agreements, plea bargains, or sealed settlements involving Epstein or his associates, as well as internal DOJ communications including emails, memos, meeting notes concerning decisions to charge, not charge, investigate, or decline to investigate Epstein or his associates. So this is very interesting. Why is this information being directed to be released now?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 1: Now? The directives are the result of a bipartisan House bill co authored by Republicans or Representatives Thomas Massey, Republican from Kentucky and Roe Kanna, Democrat from California, who have said they want transparency and accountability on behalf of Epstein's victims. Well, I don't know how else I can word this. When you have bipartisan agreement on something, typically there is a conspiracy a foot. Typically you I don't think there's ever been a time in the last oh hell, I'd say probably seventy five years in American history. I want to say a hundred, but I feel like that also we're talking like to get us out of the Great Depression and then the world wars and stuff, So I'll leave it at seventy five. I'd be willing to bet a good number. I mean a good number that the only time that we have seen bipartisan support for anything to go through Washington, DC was when there was some sort of conspiracy a foot. So when we look at this, which is this is one of the ultimate conspiracies, honestly, we know that there were people on both side the aisles that were making their way to and from Epstein Island and or using Jeffrey Epstein to help launder money because that's what he was. So now when we have it's not just the majority except for one guy. Everybody agreed to release these files. This is damn near unprecedented. And I wouldn't be shocked if these files that get released are so heavily redacted that it's actually a big old nothing burger. I could see that. I hope I'm wrong. God, I hope I'm wrong. I hope that it says every name that was associated with this shit and everybody goes down. I hope this. But to have this heavily bipartisan support on this that's got my hackles raised a bit, that's got all the red flags thrown on that particular play. And I know I'm not alone in that sentiment. But anyway, the measure was stalled for months, in part because of the government shutdown. The government shutdown was not even two whole months. It was stalled for months because of the shutdown, that's a take, and in part because of opposition from Trump, who changed his position when the bill appeared headed for passage the PAS. It passed the House on Tuesday by a vote of four hundred and twenty seven to one. Out of four hundred and twenty eight seeded congressmen, only one said no. Then the Senate approved it by unanimous consent and sent it to the White House for Trump to sign into law. Go ahead, Royce, So did this more of a question?
Speaker 2: So I agree with you from what you said as far as whenever there is a bipartisan things so unanimous like this that they're on the outset, might be a conspiracy to things. First of all, for everybody else who doesn't look at things with the conspiratorial thrown open eye, they're like, this is effing great. Yeah, But so what, in your opinion, could be the play or could be the conspiracy with this whole thing? Like why because it seems like it should be a good thing when everybody both parts are like, hey, let's get this lead less released. However, there are probably plenty of names on both sides, So and.
Speaker 1: Let's look at it just on the political side of things. Although we know for a fact that multiple Fortune five hundred CEOs, held Fortune one hundred CEOs, tech gurus, political leaders from all over the world, they all made their way to Epstein Island, right, But just for this conversation, let's keep to the realm of American politics and American politicians. Therefore, so I got a couple of working theories right now, and it's way too early to call it one way or another. But have you ever heard the expression they can't arrest us all. I'm of the belief that that might be what this is. They all vote to release them, and it's gonna come out, and if ninety nine percent of our American politicians, even at the state level, are on that list, I think that they will unanimously also call it a hoax and discredit it because they can't arrest everybody. Yeah, really, so all of us renamed? You're gonna believe that? Come on now. I thought this is gonna be an open and honest releasing of the files. In reality, it was, but they're gonna play it off like it was a giant hoax, lean more heavily into Trump's hoax statements that he's been making for so long, and then it just goes by the wayside, no justice gets served. I could see that being a possibility. The other side of it is that it will be released, but it's gonna be so so heavily redacted, and they're just gonna say, well, these were victims' names, or we had to redact it because this is still critical to an ongoing investigation and that can't be released to the public. We released what we could, but we couldn't release all the names. In reality, they released like ten percent of the names, and it's already people that were suspected of things. That's what I'm saying. I don't think that real justice is going to come out of this at all whatsoever. I don't know. There may be a whole other option that I haven't considered yet. It's still crazy to me that Trump has flip flopped and then flip flopped on this. But seriously, I don't see this going positively. Although, like you said, I want this to go positively, and people are looking at this like, hell, yeah, they're releasing it. We're gonna find out who these pieces of shit are going to be served. I'm with that one hundred percent. And I God, dude, I hope I'm wrong. I hope I'm so wrong on this. Justice will be served. And if nine percent of our politicians are on that list, then ninety nine people are going to Guantanamo Bay. Like I God, I hope that happens. I just have a hard time believing it. I have a hard time believing that all of a sudden, our elected officials are taking the route of morality. I don't I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: Bro well, especially because the whole hoax thing, and that's just really crazy to where whenever you have all these emails that are coming out and they're like, oh no, that's a hoax, it's like, what are you talking about? These are just being getting released.
Speaker 1: It's like, ah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: There's just such a such a such a level of disbelief and distrust with this whole thing.
Speaker 1: If you uh, there's examples all over the country of and this is a micro but bear with me. So there was a police departm in Sorno, Louisiana, very small town, very very small town, backwoods some would say, and the police department was shut down because of inherent corruption. And it wasn't just the police chief, it wasn't just his immediate staff, all the way down to your average cop that was just doing his patrols. All of them were on the take. I think there was maybe five out of the entire department that weren't dirty, and they were primarily used as the face because they weren't dirty. When this got brought to light, whole investigation blown wide open and they were like wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me every cop of this department is dirty. Really, we're really gonna do that? What are you gonna do? Now? Shut down the department? Who's going to patrol the streets? Now? So what happened was the information was brought to light. It absolutely was damn near every cop in that city, and the department was shut down and then they got enveloped by the local sheriff's office. So that is a microcosm for what I think might be going on here. But it's to such a large scale, if not everyone. Let's say, of the four to twenty eight that voted, let's be generous, Let's be very generous and say that a hundred of them are implemented in some way, shape or form. These career politicians that have been in their seat for the last thirty years because they've never been dethroned. Right, fine, a fourth of our congressman to be arrested in some massive like it's gonna be all over the news, that's gonna make air, national news, all the stuff. Now what Now we have to hold emergency elections all over the country to try to get those seats filled. Now we have more political turmoil and uprisings and all these things, and it's gonna drive even more of a wedge to divide the country further, because it's not just electioneer kind of tactics. It's emergency election right now kinds of tactics. I could see that even potentially leading to some sort of a crazy event, to a civil war. I could so even still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then Robert, then you would actually have to start looking at the person's politics and say, hey, who is this person? Do I want to vote for them? Not just an R or a D or an I. And that's where how it should be. So even if there is shit, even there is two hundred, who the hell says that the person who is in there needs to be a lawyer, and it needs to be a politician, needs to be this needs Like look at our founding fathers.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: People think that our founding fathers were like forty fifty six.
Speaker 1: No, these are.
Speaker 2: Like like twenty one, twenty two, twenty three year old guys, and they didn't have jack shitt for any kind of you know, education. They weren't career politicians. Like our country was not designed for what it is right right now, Like because these people who are sixty seventy eighty whatever they're not connected to who we are for the most part for our generation. And if they're get him the s out of the office.
Speaker 1: Like I agree with you to your point, there are founding fathers. The majority of them that hailed some sort of seat of position were a part of the aristocracy in some way shape when they may not have been like a British lord before they became an American governor or something like that. But they were typically well to do, land owning males who you know, had successful businesses or farms or whatever the case was. But to your point, they weren't career politicians. They were educated for the day and age, but they weren't scientists by any means. Or I see what you're saying here. But there is a uprising going on in American politics right now. I've mentioned this guy before and I'm such a massive fan of him I will continue to do so. Named Brandon Herrera. He is running right now in Texas's twenty eighth congressional district against the incumbent, a Republican, a Rhino, I might add, named Tony Gonzalez. He lost the last selection by like four hundred votes. This is a career gun tuber. That's what he does. He owns an AK forty seven facility. He's a gun manufacturer who started a YouTube channel, and with enough money and clout, he decided to try to remove the incumbent because this guy is a massive piece of shit and a horrible representation of Texas. So he got that close to taking his job from him. This time, he didn't even have to work at it. Come to find out, Tony Gonzalez was having an affair with one of his assistants and there's reports that say that got her pregnant. Next thing, you know, she burned herself alive in her car. If you could believe such wild things like that would take place in American politics or whatever. Right beside the point, there are a multi cases of younger adults who are taking on the mantle of American politics because they're disgusted at what they see on the news when they're watching DC. And I'm hoping that we have a resurgence of true patriots, regardless of what letter designation is by their name. I have my own biases, but fine, I believe that you can be a Democrat and also be a patriot, all right, You not a screaming lib tard. I think that we need to keep it within the box of acceptable behavior here. But I believe that you could be an independent and be a true American patriot. I believe all of these things are possible, but there are so many young adults that are trying to take on these roles strictly because of the corruption that we've seen our entire lives. I am hoping that in the next ten, fifteen, twenty years we see a new wave of I only want to call them politicians of Americans taking a stance in American politics. But it's slow going because of these incumbents that are so heavily entrenched into DC. They've been in DC for the last twenty two years, and the only reason why they are there is because of simply name recognition. At this point, and what I'm afraid of as of this moment, let's say that there was a mass event where a hundred of these four hundred and twenty eight have to be replaced. Right now, I'm afraid that the people that would try to take on that role, And you're right, we should should look at their politics and who they are as a person to decide if they are a good representation of what we as American citizens want their constituents. But I'm also afraid that it would be so short noticed and so shortsighted that it would be an open opportunity for nepotism to run rampant, and for these politicians that aren't implemented on the list to just fill those slots with their homeboys, to just throw a lot of weight, a lot of money, a lot of endorsements behind these people that we right now, if I mentioned one of their names, you would never know it. But all of a sudden, they're going to be the next latest and greatest thing. In reality, It's like, you know, it's same shit, different day. I don't know. I'm with you that I hope that it would go in a very positive direction for the country, But I have such a lack of faith in humanity at this point that I don't see it working out well for us. But I'm torn. I'm really torn here. I want the swamp to be drained. I want every politician, every product of the Beltway of DC that is implemented or connected or was complicit even of what was going down on Epstein Island and his apartments and all the shit. I want all of them to be in jail right now. That being said, what would the blowback of that look like? And could America withstand that? Could America survive that? I don't know. If our current status in America, I don't know the typical American has enough grit to get through the hard times to that level. I don't know. And I'm not saying that's an excuse to just keep the files hidden by any means. Fuck that. But I also I don't know, man, I don't know. I could. That's why I'm leaning more towards the fact that it's bipartisan, a unanimous decision in the Senate, and all but one in Congress that voted for this to go. I'm wondering if it is so bad that legitimately ninety five percent of them are named in these documents to where they're gonna release it to the public as a way to show how much of a hoax it was, and then it just gets shelved, never to be brought up again. I hope I'm wrong. I don't know. Gonna We're gonna keep a very very close eye on this over the next few weeks to bring it up as more things unfold on this, but anyway, let's continue on here. Can the do withhold any of the files? The measure allows the Attorney General to withhold some documents, including records that quote would jeopardize an active federal investigation or ongoing prosecution, provided that such withholding is narrowly tailored and temporary. These are very legal terms. Temporary. Does that mean next week? Does that mean in a couple of months? Does that mean ten years? It's not indefinite? Is it is temporary? You see what I'm saying. This is them speaking legalese, if you will. It doesn't define how long quote unquote temporary is or what the penalty for failing to comply would be. There you go. In a joint memo in July, the FBI and the Justice Department said that they have conducted an quote unquote exhaustive review okay of the case, and that no one else is expected to be charged. Shocker. Trump, however, directed Attorney General Pambondi to investigate former President Bill Clinton, his former Treasury secretary Larry Summers, and Democratic donor Reid Hoffmann after their names appeared in the email documents last week. It's not it doesn't take a genius to also say the investigation needs to look more heavily into old Billium because keep in mind, there was a painting of him above Jeffrey Epstein's fireplace at Epstein Island, wearing heels in a blue dress of all things. That's not a conspiracy, that's a guaranteed fact. So yeah, I think it'd be worth the time to really take another look at will or Bill Clinton and see what the fuck was going on there. But do I think that Billiam's gonna see the inside of a jail cell? Absolutely not, absolutely not. And the other side of this, God, the other side to it, And this just hit me, what is the chances do you think that if it is that systemic and that ninety percent fifty percent of the elected officials are on that list, what do you think is a likelihood of Trump pardoning all of them to gain more favor to where they will vote, however he says, to vote to pass whatever legislation he wants to pass because now he's got leverage over them.
Speaker 2: I don't know that seems like political suicide because if if you have people who are known on the.
Speaker 10: List, like hey, all right, everybody, we know the list, but they're really good guys, and I'm in a party like.
Speaker 11: That would be giving a big middle finger to literally everybody.
Speaker 1: But that's literally what he's done thus far, which is Laane. You know, she was a great girl. I wish you the best. You know, I do have the right to pardon her. Like wait, but.
Speaker 2: He still hasn't done it. But he hasn't done it, so okay, you're right. There's a difference between maybe threatening it or putting it out there in the in the ether and actually doing it. If you had all these people either party, but both Republican and Democrat whatever, so oh well, you know, we already know that. You know, the Republicans are fine, so those guys, it's just a hook for them, and we already know that the Democrats are like that would just be a bad move.
Speaker 1: I agree. But also, this is Trump's last term in office. He doesn't care, but hear me out. There's been murmurs in the conspiracy space to say that Trump is going to try to do something outlandish to go for a third term. To get that approved, he would need Congress and the Senate to vote yes on that. This is also the same guy who literally wrote the book The Art of the Deal, where leverage is mentioned more than a few times. I don't know. I don't know, but I could see that also being a potential way for this to play out. That everybody gets implemented, and the same day that their names get dropped, he has a closed door meeting with all of them and says, listen, I'll pardon you, but you're gonna play ball my way. I don't give a fuck if you have a D AN R and I A L A G. I don't care what letter designation is on your desk. You're gonna vote the way I want you to vote, or this pardon goes way. I don't. I hope that doesn't happen. But at the same time, like you said, that would be political suicide. But do you also think that Donald Trump cares about that at this time? I don't. I don't know. I hope he would, but I cannot say with certainty that he actually cares about that.
Speaker 2: Anymore so I don't. So when I say political students, I don't necessarily mean just for him, because as you said, he is completed. I mean, unless there's a third whatever term. I'm saying more for the party itself.
Speaker 11: Because then being a Republican or whatever, than anybody in the future be like is going to remember, Hey, well, this Republican hardened these people, so let's keep these people out of office.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm really going towards. It's more of a the macro than the micro.
Speaker 1: No no, I hear you, I do. But let's also remember that Biden pardoned how many people within hours of him leaving the Oval office, which a lot of people would have said, and we even said on The Cult of Conspiracy that that was basically suicide for the Democrat Party. All Donald Trump has to do is come in and do a decent job, and there probably won't be another Democrat elected again for the next twenty years. I could envision, especially if this is so systemic that it's so rampant on both sides of the aisle. It's I don't know, it's not like if those are the only two options for present next election cycle that we have, or a Republican or a Democrat. Even though it's true that the Democrats are fraught with corruption and that the Republicans are also fraught with corruption, that that's the way politics goes. You're only ever left to vote for a third sandwich or a douche. There's no there's no third or better option that's ever really been gotten real weight behind it. I don't know, man, I'm hoping that we are speculating into wild, untrue things. But man, the possibilities here are endless.
Speaker 2: So so I'll just say one more thing and then we can move on. So my only rebuttal as far as the difference between what Biden did and let's to say, what Trump would could theoretically, potentially hypothetically do, is that there were so many names that I think a lot of it just got lost to the ether, as opposed to let's to say, if if you have one, two, three hundred names and everybody knows them, there's gonna be a much larger spotlight because like, even though I don't remember, if you guys in the Cubic Conspiracy did an app episode on all the people that he pardoned, because if you because if there were how many, how many hundreds or one thousands or whatever, So unless you really take a look at every single one of those names, and just like it's John Smith, Sally Jane, like you know, most people aren't going to pay attention because there are so many, but this would be such a small or less maybe it's but that's it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I hear you. And it's possible that this would be a small list. But keep in mind they may not release it if it would jeopardize an active federal investigation or ongoing prosecution, provided that such withholding is narrowly tailored and temporary. That's the other thing, so they may Even if all these politicians are implemented, Trump might still order his DOJ to withhold that information because it's quote unquote hindering a ongoing investigation, and by temporary he means ten years down the road, and he might use that as leverage to enact certain laws to get passed that he wants passed. I don't know. I'm oh, it's dirty, dirty. Continue on. It says none were accused of wrongdoing or implicated in any criminal activity in these emails, but Bondi ordered a US attorney to comply with Trump's directive. It's unclear how that might affect files being released. There is also an exception authorized under criteria established by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy. The bill's language makes it clear that the bar to withhold information is high. Quote. No records shall be withheld, delayed, or redacted on the basis of embarrassment, reputational harm, or political sensitivity, including to any government official, public figure, or foreign dignitary. At least that's the verb. But again, I'm hoping that that's very accurate, and I hope that I'm just looking at things with the worst black pill mind that there is. I could also see Trump having a lot of closed door meetings with hundreds and hundreds of politicians in DC, basically saying, listen, your name will be dropped today unless you don't bend the knee. But I'm a Republican. I didn't fucking ask you. I'm telling you, if you don't start voting the way that I tell you to vote, your entire reputation and career and life because you're going to serve life in prison for this is screwed. I could see that going down. I could see it going down. Weren't these documents already supposed to be turned over by Congress. The House Oversight Committee subpoena the Justice Department for the entirety of its Epstein files in August. The subpoena called for quote all documents and communications relating or referring to end quote e f Cein and Maxwell to be turned over to the committee by the nineteenth of August. The Justice Department later told the panel it needed more time. It turned over more than thirty three thousand pages of the panel, which became public in early September. Representative Robert Garcia of California, the top Democrat on the committee, said that the vast majority of these records were already public and that only three percent were new okay. A judge who presided over in Epstein related case this year said that there are roughly one hundred thousand pages in the file. The House Republicans called the documents that had been turned over an initial batch, with House Speaker Mike Johnson, Republican from Louisiana, shout out saying this is the beginning, not the end. But the Justice Department has yet to turn over more documents to the committee. So now that this is being passed, is it going to be all? Is it going to be all? But they're going to be super redacted because it's still in the middle of ongoing investigations. I don't know will the DOJ records include Epstein's emails. The committee has more success so far with other subpoenas, including ones to the Epstein estate, which last week turned over more than twenty thousand emails and documents, including correspondences about Trump and Clinton and with the likes of former Prince Andrew and Summers, the ex Treasury Secretary at and Harvard President. The estate also provided the panel with body fiftieth birthday card that Trump allegedly sent to Ebstein in two thousand and three. Trump, who said an initial Wall Street Journal report about the card was made up, denies having sent it. Trump sued over the story's publication. Yeah, remember when he was like sue crazy. He was suing CBS, He was suing everybody that was saying anything close to in you unkind about him. Yeah, he hadn't really been about that lately. Interesting, It's unclear whether the Justice Department previously had any of the same or any of the information or documents the estate turned over. None so far seemed to have been implicated anyone in criminal wrongdoing. Wow, Okay, so that is that's the situation as of DC as of this moment. But with that being said, let's hear from this guy, Clay Higgins. Now, I gotta tell y'all if you don't know who Clay Higgins is. He was a cop who later became the sheriff of his neck of the woods in Louisiana. He had a very motivational speech that he let out. It was a YouTube video went viral where basically he and his cops all geared up like they were ready to kick in a door somewhere. He was basically letting the message out to the criminals in his area, like if you want the smoke, we're here for you. And it was excellent. I was a massive fan of Clay Higgins until now, literally last week. If you would have asked me about him, I would have said nothing but positive things, just raving about the guy. And he ran for politics after that. And one because he is a staunchly conservative, upright moral guy. Has been his whole thing. But he is the only one in Congress who did not vote to release the files. Out of the four to twenty eight, he was the only one. It's wild, it's a wild thing, but let's talk about it here. Republican Clay Higgins was the only House member to vote against a bill today or Tuesday that will order the Justice Department to release files related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Higgins, a conservative with the background in law enforcement, said he has been a principled no on the Epstein File Transparency Act from the beginning. As written, this bill reveals in injuries. Yeah, it reveals and injures thousands of innocent people, witnesses, people who provided alibi's family members, etc. He wrote on Tuesday in a statement on x IF enacted in its current form, this type of broad reveal of criminal investigative files released to a rabid media will absolutely result in innocent people being hurt. The Louisiana Republican added, not by my vote. The lawmaker, in his official bio, touts himself as one of the most conservative members of Congress, which I would have to agree with, and often leans into his law enforcement background. He's also a member of the House Freedom Caucus and serves as chair of the House Oversight and Government Reform Federal Law Enforcement Subcommittee, where he's tasked with investigating corruption, which I think he'd be very well slated for that as a matter of fact, So the hardline conservative Throughout his involvement in politics, Higgins has remained in lockstep with key principles that champion for smaller government, lower taxes, secure borders, and individual freedoms. He is close ties with organizations that advance those core components, including three Percenters, which are known for promoting a decentralized and anti government movement. Shout out to the three Percenters out there, in addition to the oath Keepers, who define themselves as a far right anti gover government militia. Also shout out to the Oathkeepers. I like both of those groups to be honest with you. The Louisiana lawmakers resigned from the Saint Landry Pearis Sheriff's office after comments he made online drew backlash from the local American Civil Liberties Union. According to KLFY. Eight years later, he came under fire again for criticizing Haitian immigrants and making racist comments after President Trump and VP Vance made false claims that they were stealing and eating dogs in Ohio, which wasn't false. There was a video that was released of a woman doing that, but that was a let's call it intellectually dishonest because they made it sound like that was a epidemic in Ohio. That was one case of a woman who was so drugged out of her mind that I don't even know that she knows that she was a human at that moment. But yes, there was a video of a woman eating a dog squatting on a sidewalk. It was raw to like just killed the dog, just was like gnawing on it. So it was like that was a thing, but it was portrayed to be a much bigger deal than it actually was. So fair, he says, Lol, these Haitians are wild eating pets, voodoo, nastiest country in the Western Hemisphere, colts, slapstick gangsters, but damn that they don't feel all sophisticated now filing charges against our president and VP. He deleted the post, but that was the post on X at one point in time. All these thugs better getting their minds right and their asses out of our country before January twentieth, he added at the time, referring to the presidential inauguration date. So all right, this guy himself again, I was a massive fan of his, But he's saying that releasing these files are going to hurt innocent people. Those names are gonna be redacted obviously, So what is he talking about here? I don't know. We're actually gonna play this little clip from the Hill where this article is from, to learn more together about this.
Speaker 12: Out as a long shot is now on the verge of becoming a reality, with Congress passing the bill to essentially release the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: The bill is past.
Speaker 12: The House voted tuesday to force the Justice Department to release all unclassified files related to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 13: It's time for the Epstein class to go to be held accountable. It was an overwhelming vote, four hundred and twenty seven to one.
Speaker 2: I hope they hang them.
Speaker 14: I literally hang them with a rope and a tree.
Speaker 12: Survivors of Epstein's crimes were on Capitol Hill ahead of the vote.
Speaker 15: Putting your Shane and your story out there and like owning it is not easy at all for any of us.
Speaker 12: Just hours later, unanimous consent to clear the Senate once the bill arrives today.
Speaker 1: They've worked so hard and long to make this happen.
Speaker 12: At the White House, President Trump hosted the Saudi Crown Prince, his first visit since US intelligence said he likely ordered the murder of journalist Jamal Kashogi.
Speaker 16: Whether you like him or didn't like him, things happened, but he knew nothing about it.
Speaker 1: It's painful and it's a huge mistake. And you'll do an all missus that this does happen again.
Speaker 12: And the White House says President Trump plans to sign the Epstein Transparency Act once it makes it to his desk.
Speaker 1: All right, So moving on here, let's uh actually know what, We're gonna skip ahead and talk about the Saudi Prince because I was actually gonna bring that up a little bit later, but we might as well bring it up now, because boy, oh boy, the Saudi Prince is talking about spending some serious chick chunk of change in America right now. It was somewhere around like six hundred million that just got brought up to a billion dollars. And there's talks of him also joining certain uh gee, you know, certain groups, certain groups. I don't know. But as Trump was going on about the Epstein files and this is getting passed, now, let's talk about the Saudi Arabian it brings who just made his way to America and the amount of money he is about to pour into America. Let's learn about this together.
Speaker 13: One week for Congress to release the Epstein files.
Speaker 8: Why not just do it now?
Speaker 16: Well, it's not the question that I mind. It's your additive. I think you are a terrible reporter. You just keep going on the Epstein files. And what the Epstein is is a Democrat hoax to try and get me not to be able to talk about the twenty one trillion dollars that I talked about today. It's a hoax.
Speaker 17: President Trump going sports to earth on reporters and Democrats for trying to distract from his major domestic and foreign policy wins with what he says is the Epstein hoax. As lawmakers on Capitol Hill advanced the Epstein measure, Trump was making new security guarantees and trillion dollar deals at the White House. We have the very latest on both developing stories, and thank you for joining us. I'm jan Jeff Cote. It is Wednesday, November nineteenth, and this morning President Trump is set to deliver remarks at an investment form meant to the growing alliance between the US and Saudi Arabia. It also comes after Trump did secure major economic and work commitments from the Crown Prince during his visit to.
Speaker 12: The White House.
Speaker 2: Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 17: SI is going to increase as six hundred billion dollar investment into the US, who is staggering one trillion dollars. Saudi Arabia also considering joining the Abraham Accords, and Trump has officially declared them a major non NATO ally. We want to get ray to Mark Boyle at the Live desk following the very latest, very historic mark this alliance growing stronger by the minute, it scenes. What can we expect today?
Speaker 18: More meetings today here in d C. Saudi Arabia slowly becoming a top US ally under the Trump administration, no.
Speaker 12: Doubt about that.
Speaker 18: After hosting several events for the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salmon at the White House, the two sides expected to meet again to get today at the Kennedy Center here in d C. They'll meet by and with tech firms, investment firms from around the world, and not just DC elites or elected leaders, all with the goal here of drumming up business and more innovation now. In the past twenty four hours, the President also underlined the military cooperation between the two sides.
Speaker 16: We're taking our military cooperation to even greater heights by formally designating Saudi Arabia as a major non NATO ally, which is something that is very important to them. And I'm just telling you now for the first time because they wanted to keep a little secret for tonight.
Speaker 18: Another big headline, the Middle Eastern nation is going to increase its investments into the United States by billions of dollars now, bringing the total investments into the US to one trillion dollars.
Speaker 19: Real investment and real opportunity by details in many areas and the agreement that we are signing today in many areas, and technology, AI and materials magnet. As you said mis to the President, it's the most hottest country and the planet. But what you are creating is not about opportunity today. It's about also long term opportunity. And I said to America that would affict American economy positively.
Speaker 18: In the President's to be at Kennedy Center at noon today to deliver remarks at the US Saudi Investment Forum. We'll track that for you here at the live desk.
Speaker 1: So, Saudi Arabia has decided to up their investment in America, and uh yeah, most of that is in f thirty fives. Most of that are in fighters, which I'm not necessarily mad at. But also, oh my god, one trillion dollars is not that's not small. That's not small whatsoever. So let's learn a little bit more about this today. This is from CNBC dot com. Their economic arm anyway, from one trillion dollars spending to f thirty fives. US Saudi pledges aren't done deals yet. The key points of this before we dive into the meat and potatoes of it. Trump rolled out the red carpet for Saudi Arabia's de facto ruler as he arrived in Washington for talks ranging from security to civil nuclear energy partnerships. The leaders signed a defense cooperation packed and held discussestions about the sale of American AT thirty five fighter jets to the Kingdom. The White House said Saudi Arabia has pledged to increase it's already promised six hundred billion worth of investments in US to one trillion. Let's get into it now. The US President trumpeted Saudi Arabia's one trillion dollar investment pledge in the States and the potential sale of American fighter jets to Riad, but experts say there are lingering doubts over whether such deals will materialize. We talked about Trump rolling out the red carpet Da da DA. The US visits by Mohammed Ben Salmon, or NBS as he's widely known, was not without controversy, as it was the first time he had visited the States since the killing of the Saudi critic and journalist Jamal Koshogi in twenty eighteen. US intelligence determined that the Crown prints had approved the operation that led to Kashoki's death in a Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul, but Riad denied any involvement in the murder. He approved of that it was not involved. Sure, that's a hot take. Undeterred by global outrage over the death of Kushogi, end question marks over Saudi Arabia's rehabilitation and initiative or invitation to the White House. Rather, Trump and NBS said they had finalized a series of landmark agreements that deepened the US SAWDY strategic partnership. Among them, the White House said in a statement, was the Saudi's pledge to increase the spending or the investment rather from six one hundred billion dollars to one trillion in May or in May had said six hundred billion. Now it's saying one trillion. The White House said the bump reflected deepening trust and momentum for the United States under President Trump's leadership. No further detail was given as to a timescale around that trillion dollar investment. However, a one trillion dollar investment is equal to Saudi Arabia's annual economic output in twenty twenty three of one point zero seven trillion dollars. Wow, and eka economists question whether that level of investment would or could materialize anytime soon. Is a direct quote here from Paul Donnovan, the chief economist at GBS Global Wealth Management. These sorts of pledges have become regular features of the international landscape, even when, as in the case of the EU and its pledged investment into the United States as part of a trade deal, there's absolutely no enforcement mechanism available to put the Saudi pledge in context that is equivalent of almost an entire year's GDP for the Kingdom. The pledge may not therefore be honored in the near term, he cautioned. And that's true. I mean, I don't think anybody's really expecting for that to be handed over in one lump sum. But even still, even if that's spread out over the course of the next ten years, that's still massive. Now, let's talk about the F thirty fives. In addition to the investment pledges, Trump and NBS discussed the sale of F thirty five fighter jets to Saudi Arabia, with the kingdom reportedly looking to buy as many as forty eight of the stealth fighter jets in what could be a multi billion dollar deal. The President approved a major defense sale package, including future F thirty five deliveries, which strengthen the US defense industrial base and ensure Saudi Arabia continues to buy American the w No details were given on the number of planes sold or any timeframe for their supply. Fair enough, Uh, let's see, is this a video talking about the deal. I'm not going to read on that one. It's cool. The F thirty five deal in focus, it's whatever. Such a sale could prove controversial with the US lawmakers, whose sympathies and allegiances has traditionally led towards Israel, the US's main and long standing ally in the Middle East. Israel is currently the only country in the Middle East to have F thirty five's and any sale of such advanced stealth technology to Saudi Arabia could be seen as risky, having the potential to shift military and power dynamics in the fractioned, fractious region. For its part, the IDF is reportedly unhappy at the prospect of F thirty five deal with Saudi Arabia, warning that Israel's air superiority in the region would be jeopardized. Yeah, I know, though, but isn't Israel the one controlling on Membo codo. I thought Israel runs on Memboco. Yeah, they used to, They used to. That's there is a changing of the guard happening right now. Katar is making very big plays right now. Saudi Arabia is making very big plays right now the UAE as far as that goes, Trump is looking to make a better ally of multiple countries in the Middle East, not just Israel, and a lot of people are gonna just reject that outright and say that it's clearly Israel and the Jews that are making this happen, even though selling Saudi Arabia F thirty five's spits in the face of that whole conversation. But okay, sure, Trump shrugged off those concerns, selling reporters in the Oval Office on Tuesday that we'll be selling F thirty fives, although he alluded to Israel's discontent, noting this is a great ally, and Israel is a great ally talking about Saudia with this, I know they'd like to get planes of reduced caliber, But as far as I'm concerned, I think they are both at a level where they should get top of the line. He added. Okay, analysis say, giving Saudi Arabia F thirty fives before it has signaled or signed rather the Abraham Accords, thereby normalizing relationships with Israel, would be a reward too far for RIAD. Saudi Arabia is an important US security partner, and increasing bilateral defense cooperation can further common interest and support efforts to build a regional security architecture that more effectively deters and defeats aggression. That's from Bradley Bowman, a senior director at the Foundation of Defense of Democracies. Which is crazy because Saudi Arabia is not a democracy. But okay. However, before providing RIOD with the F thirty five's, Washington should address concerns related to riod's relationship with China, follow the law regarding Israel's qualitative, qualitative military edge, and demand Saudi Arabia's first normalized relations with Israel. That's very fair. That's fair anyway. So talking about the long road to supply, lingering and deep seated differences over a two state solution could give the White House reasons to hesitate over the supply of F thirty five to Saudi Arabia. Analysis noted, it's one thing to announce big deals. It's one thing to announce that Saudi Arabia will be permitted to buy F thirty fives and with advanced self abilities. But it's another thing to actually have planes touching down and taking off from Saudi runways. That's from Paul Musgrave, an associate professor of Government at Georgetown University in Katar. Interesting and between here and there, there's a lot of details. And when you start to get into the details about what's going to transfer what technology, at what point that's where Congress, which is I think fair to say a little bit more friendly towards Israel than towards Saudi Arabia, is going to have some input. Again, that's a very fair Now, that's not to say that this deal is not going to go through, because of course Israel has also has suffered some reverses in its public standing. But there is going to be, I think, probably a decently long road between where we are and where we get to. That's what he told CBS in squawk Box in Europe. So anyway, the F thirty fives are a pretty solid linchpin in this deal with Saudi Arabia. But even still, for them to invest a trillion dollars in the United States, that's massive. That say what you want about lobbyist money making its way into certain politicians pockets, that's not this level. And I don't know off the top of my head how many countries are openly wanting to invest to this level in US soil. I just I don't know of many off the top of my head. But anyway, all right, moving on here, as we were talking about the DOJ and all of these things, I think it's also kind of interesting to read this one. Have y'all heard about the Olympic Canadian snowboarder who just made the CIA's top ten most wanted individuals Because I hadn't. Let's learn about this together, This is pretty crazy.
Speaker 15: I'm Christine for Zowen, Washington, where the US State Department has just raised the reward from ten to fifteen million dollars for information leading to the arrest of a former Olympian from Canada. In a brand new indictment, Ryan James Wedding is charged with two additional counts of witness tampering and intimidation, murder, money laundering, and drug trafficking. That's on top of previous charges against him from the two thousand and two Winter Olympics. Canadian snowboarder Ryan James Wedding more recently gained notoriety for something else, landing on the FBI's top ten most wanted list.
Speaker 20: Make no mistake, Ryan Wedding is extremely dangerous, He's extremely violent, and he's extremely wealthy. He's being protected by the Alaloa cartel along with others in the country.
Speaker 1: In Mexico, charges.
Speaker 15: Include running a transnational drug operation that shipped massive amounts of fentanyl, heroin, methamphetamine, and especially cocaine through Columbia and Mexico for distribution in Canada and the United States.
Speaker 5: That's how much cocaine the weight of forty cars he is bringing into our country a year.
Speaker 15: He and his associates are also accused of money laundering, witness tampering, and of orchestrating the murders of several people, including an FBI witness shot in the head five times in a restaurant in Medaine.
Speaker 17: His lawyer told him, if you kill this witness, the case would be dismissed.
Speaker 8: That lawyer is now in custody, while Wedding.
Speaker 15: Is still at large. Several other people connected to him have now been arrested, the State Department offering fifteen million dollars for information leading to his arrest.
Speaker 21: Best for those of you out there that have any information on Ryan Wedding, now is the time to speak up.
Speaker 1: Now is the time to help US.
Speaker 15: Justice Department officials made clear their counterparts in both Canada and Mexico are cooperating in this effort. They say several arrests have already been made, just not the most important one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, Ryan Wedding, I'm be honest with you. I'm uh, I don't keep my finger on the pulse of Canadian Olympia, olympiads or anything like that. But apparently after he made his way to the Olympics, he turned into a drug kingpin and uh yeah he is at large as of time recording, and the State Department is offering millions of dollars for information on him. Before I get to this article, Sam, I see your hand raised, brother, what you got?
Speaker 21: I'm just talking about a celebrity tone motor.
Speaker 22: Did you do you remember the power of Wildforce pile injur show early two thousands, so that the Red Rangers from that show is sitting in prison for motor he h to the show ended. He ended up trying to get a yacht. He tricked the older couple into get going on out to the taking them on the yacht to go sell it like a practice, driving everything for it. Well, he ended up killing them, robbing them and throwing their bodies over water. And uh his pregnant baby mama is the one who turned him in and everything.
Speaker 21: Uh all because he wouldn't give her the money.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I just found that today.
Speaker 1: I was today years old when I found that out myself. Sam.
Speaker 23: Okay, apparently Power Rangers aren't always what they cracked up to be.
Speaker 1: Dog. That is a fact. That is a fact, And apparently need Olympic snowboarders.
Speaker 21: So Austin rest in piece, Jason David Frank, you were a real one, Tommy Oliver, the Green Ranger and Light Ranger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was indeed the real one. He did uh F'm not mistake and take his own life correct.
Speaker 21: Yeah, but there's uh some kind of fishy stuff about.
Speaker 1: That, and we might do an episode on him.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm not gonnae.
Speaker 23: I called because he was my favorite Power Enginer and I had every Power Engine movie from the nineties up to SPD on VHS and he was my favorite Power Enger.
Speaker 1: Nice dude, Yeah, all right, p all right, So let's read in here. It says a former Olympic snowboarder who officials say runs one of the most violent drug trafficking organizations in the world, faces new charges related to the murder of a federal witness. In the case against him, officials said Ryan James Wedding placed a bounty on the witness's head in the erroneous belief that the victim's death would result in the dismissal of criminal charges against him and his international drug trafficking ring. He is alleged to have used a Canadian website to post images of the witness and his wife to locate him. Official said at a news conference Wednesday. The witness was fatally shot at a restaurant before he could testify against Wedding, and an indictment unsealed Wednesday. Wedding was charged with murder, witness, tampering and intimidation, money laundering, and drug trafficking. Yeah. He's uh, he's getting quite the as far as this goes. If he was in GTA, he's doing everything he can to get that five star rating right now. Good lord. And again, I I didn't know that Canada got down like this. I know, of course they have their like criminal elements, no doubt, But I didn't realize that a former Canadian snowboarder would just go to the Sinaloa cartel and be like, hey, I'm halfe now and just run that shit. That's wild. The new indictment also addresses several other people, including a Canadian lawyer who officials say were involved in the murder. Yeah, that lawyer that they said is in jail now. The State Department increased its reward from ten billion to or million, with an m sorry ten million to fifteen million for him. That leads to the arrest and or conviction of wedding, who is on the FBI's ten most Wanted Fugitives list. You don't get to be a drug kingpin and evade the law, FBI director Cash Hotel said at the news conference. Make no mistake about it. Ryan Wedding is a modern day iteration of Pablo Escobar. He's a modern iteration of El Chapo Guzman. He will not evade justice. Okay, Cash, you got enough things on your plate right now. Stop that, just just stop that. A kill Davis, Assistant director in charge of FBI's Los Angeles Field office, said, officials believe he's being protected by the cartel and others in Mexico. I would believe that. Please understand that he might change his hair color, his appearance, and do anything to avoid capture. Attorney General Pam Bondi said Wednesday or Weddings organization is responsible for importing about sixty metric tons of cocaine a year into Los Angeles via semi truck from Mexico. Yeah. Also, you really, Pam, You just said forty cars, that's how much weight he's moving in. You don't have to do that to say sixty metric tons. I feel like most Americans could at least grasp the concept that it's a it's a it's a metric fuck ton that your boy is moving in to say it's forty cars worth, that's kind of dumb. That that was really dumb, because I mean cars weigh different things from vehicle to vehicle. I'm just saying I don't want to be that guy. But there was a way better, like messaging you could have used to convey the point. Go ahead, Sam, So a metric ton would be too twenty two hundred pounds.
Speaker 24: That's two two hundred pounds, and you said, and you said sixty Helmut safety metric tons, so six sixty times twenty two that would be what.
Speaker 21: You know what, I'm not even going to try that. That made my age, buton hurt, No.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. It's what I'm saying, like, it's not a small amount like this did this is kingpin level moves. He's moving this well.
Speaker 6: At that point when I'd be like over one hundred and forty eight thousand, Yes, but a metric ton is string too, so that'd be like well one thousand and not one and forty eight thousand.
Speaker 21: If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Uh so, a metric ton is a thousand kilograms, which is twenty two forty pounds two two hundred and forty pounds. Yeah, a short ton, which is what we use in America's two thousand pounds. Thank you Tony for the clarification. But yeah, it's it's a lot. But that's my point to say he's moving forty cars worth of weight like that. There was that made her look dumb, That's all musta say. There was. There's a better way of conveying the message than what Pam Bondi said. But anyway, he controls one of the most prolific and violent drug trafficking organizations in the world. He is currently the largest distributor of cocaine in Canada. Yeah, with that kind of weight being moved, I could I could imagine that, no doubt. Over the course of the investigation, Bondie said, more than thirty five people have been indicted, numerous weapons have been seized, about three point two million dollars in cryptocurrency has been recovered, and over thirteen million in physical assets have been confiscated. According to the FBI, weddings organization often resorted to violence, including orchestrating murders of multiple people. Wedding who represented Canada in the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City in two thousand and two, was charged in a September twenty twenty four superseding indictment with attempted murder and other counts. Wild things, y'all, wild things, you know. Let's see here. So you did the math on that, Sam, So it is one thousand, three hundred or one thousand and thirty four. Jesus, I'm misreading this year. Hold on the amount that they are accusing him of moving is one hundred and thirty four thousand, four hundred pounds. That's yeah, I think that falls well within the realm of what we would call a metric fuck ton, But yeah, wild things.
Speaker 8: That is life dis.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely all right. So now let's go over to this next article from the Economic Times Madeleine Westerhout. If you haven't heard of her name, you may soon. She denied these defamatory claims that Trump boasted about an affair during twenty eighteen shutdown following the release of the Epstein linked emails. So, for anybody who doesn't know, this was, at one point in time, Trump's assistant and there's a lot of people that were saying that Trump was having an affair with her, and they've been trying to run that story up for the past couple of days, only to have the person herself come out and say no, nothing like that happened.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they were trying to show the track record of Trump being a prolific cheater of his wives in the past as justification for this. But she even herself denied it. But let's read it here. Former White House aid Madeline wester Hout has forcefully rejected claims that President Trump boasted two friends about having an affair with her, calling the allegations absurd and unhinged from reality. The allegation stems from a twenty nineteen email sent by author Michael Woolfe to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Yeah, we're still own the Epstein shit. The correspondence, part of the draft manuscript, now released among twenty three thousand documents handed over to Congress by Epstein's estate, suggested that Trump told friends that he was banging quote unquote Western Hought during the twenty eighteen Christmas government shutdown while he remained at the White House instead of joining his family at mor Lago. Western Hout, who served as Trump's personal secretary and later as director of Oval Office operations from twenty seventeen to twenty nineteen, responded to through her lawyer, stating these are absurd in defamatory accusations from a discredited writer who has been known to pedal falsehoods. The lies in this email are unhinged from reality and simply not true. Well, then there you have it. I suppose the email did spark controversy. However, the House Oversight Committee released the email as part of the larger cache of Epstein related documents. Democrats highlighted several exchanges between Epstein and wolf that referenced Trump, Notably, the passage naming Wester Howt was removed from Wolfe's twenty nineteen book Siege before publication, with her identity excised. In the draft shared with Epstein, Wolf describes Trump's choice to spend Christmas in twenty eighteen at the White House during the shutdown, while First Lady Milania Trump had already departed for Florida. According to the manuscript, western Hout had delivered papers to the residents, and Trump allegedly told friends that he was staying because he was spending time with her. The White House dismissed the document re past as politically motivated. Press Secretary Caroline Levitt labeled her report as bad faith efforts to distract from President Trump's historic accomplishments. So now, who is Madeleine western Holt? She was born October eighth, nineteen ninety in Newport Beach, California. Western Holt earned a political science degree from the College of Charleston in twenty thirteen. Prior to her political career, she worked as a fitness trainer at Pure Bear Gym in Washington, d c. Interesting western Holt began her political journey on Mitt Romney's twenty twelve presidential campaign and later hail positions at the Republican National Committee starting in twenty thirteen, eventually serving as assistant to RNC Chief of Staff Katie Walsh. She joined Trump's administration in twenty seventeen as Special Assistant and Executive Assistant to the President, later being promoted in February twenty nineteen to Director of Oval Office Operations, with an annual salary of one hundred and forty five thousand dollars. During her tenure, Trump reportedly referred to her as quote unquote my beauty. So the dramatic dismissal. Western Hout's White House career ended abruptly in August of twenty nineteen, after she reportedly shared personal information about the Trump family and Oval Office operations with reporters and an off the record dinner near Trump's golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. Sources indicated that after a couple of drinks, the twenty eight year old boasted of having a closer relationship with Trump than he did with his daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany. She also allegedly remarked that the president was so unfamiliar with Tiffany that he couldnot recognize her in a crowd. Trump addressed her dismissal on Twitter, writing that while Madeline Westerhout has a full enforceable confidentiality agreement, she is a very good person. Now I looked into these emails that are in question here. It doesn't I'm not saying that they're false. I'm not saying that they're true. I'm saying that the claim that he was banging his assistant because there was just something about her, you know, keep in mind that that's a bit crazy. It's a bit wild to say. It's not the wildest. Bill Clinton got dome in the Oval office from one of his assistants, so it's not like this is unprecedented for a president to do. That. Being said, Millennia was at the Mar A Lago estate but then returned to the White House to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Donald Trump. So I don't know what the gap was, if it was a day or three days or what, but yeah, the claim. There was also a claim that he called for her to bring some files to him or something, and then when she got to his room, she was he was literally just wearing his underwear, which like led to some sort of entanglement. These claims have also been vehemently denied by her and outright rejected. There's also while we're still talking about the whole Epstein and Trump and all the claims and emails and things, there's also a claim, I don't know how verified this is. I'm sure we will all be hearing about it in the next few days to say that Trump apparently spent Thanksgiving with Epstein in twenty eighteen. I don't know, and this was after they had their big falling out and all these things, this email list and all the files that are about to be released again. We talked about it at the beginning of this episode. I hope and pray that this leads to a flood of information and knowledge to be just released to the public, and that justice is served and that we find out who is the true shtheads in DC. I just have a hard time really seeing any justice get served. I don't know. Maybe I just have no hope in humanity anymore. Now, this is also interesting. I don't know how many of you have heard about the MAGA movement dying in the America First movement spawning. These people are wearing these red MAGA hats and then they show a picture of them burning them and replacing it with a blue America First hat. You see people like Tucker Carlson doing these things. And all this that being said, apparently there's been a bit of backlaine for this. Trump clashes back or Trump claps back at a MAGA group after America First backlash. So let's see about this. President Trump is clapped back at his fractured magabase after being accused of betraying his American First principles, which again I don't think that that's a baseless thing to say. He has absolutely shifted as far as what he said he would do on the campaign trainded now. But the President also made a rare admission that his approval rating had fallen after a tumultuous few weeks, telling a business for him in Washington, quote, my poll numbers just went down, before quickly adding but with smart people, they've gone way up. So he's basically saying that people that were Maga were idiots. So there's that. The comments come as Trump's once unbreakable grip on his Make America Great movement appears to be slipping over everything from affordability and skilled workers to his halty response about the Epstein files being a hoax. On screen right now as a picture of Trump, Millennia, Jeffrey Epstein, and Gieslam Maxwell. Maga rage intensified last week when the President dismissed concerns from his base that Chinese students were taking up college places that Americans wanted. I know what Maga wants better than anyone else, he said in a jaw dropping interview with Fox News ally Laura Ingram. But the next day that rage turned white hot when he suggested that they were not talented or there were not talented workers in the United States. After being cornered over wanting to bring more high skilled foreign workers into the country on HB one visas, the hashtag America Last began to trend on social media, and some even declared MAGA is dead. However, speaking at a US Saudi investment for him on Wednesday, whose guests included billionaires, company executives known to higher form workers, and Saudi investors, the President doubled down. You can't come in open a massive computer chip factory for billions and billions of dollars like it's being done in Arizona and think you're gonna hire people off an unemployment line to run it. They're gonna have to bring thousands of people with them, and I'm gonna welcome those people, he declared. So yeah, that's the whole move right now. It gets in to say that. Marjorie Taylor Green, who now Trump is calling a trader, began urging the President to focus less on foreign affairs and do more to advocate domestic problems such as the cost of living pressures. No one cares about foreign countries. No one cares about the never ending amount of foreign leaders coming to the White House every single week, said Green, who has clashed bitterly with Trump over the Epstein files. However, on Wednesday, Trump announced that after brokering numerous peace deals around the world, he was now planning to wade into a new conflict at the request of his quote unquote friend, the Crown Prince Arab Leaders from all over the world, in particular the highly respected Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, have asked me to use the power and influence of the Presidency to bring an immediate halt to what is taking place in Sudan. We will work with Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and other Middle Eastern partners to get those atrocities to end well at the same time stabilizing Sudan. The comment came as a new Marist poll puts Trump Jesus. The new Marist poll puts Trump's approval at just thirty nine percent, his lowest since right after the Jan sixth, quote unquote attack on the US Capitol in twenty twenty one. Democrats now have their largest advantage fourteen points since twenty seventeen on the question of who America would vote for in the midterm elections if they were held today. Some Maga some in the MAGA world have sought to blame Trump's chief of staff and so called quote unquote Ice Maiden Susie Wilds for the missteps, but Trump's allies and family members, including Vice President Advance, Donald Trump Junior, and RFK Jumior, have firmly rejected this. So anyway, it's it seems like the America First movement is overtaking the Maga movement. However, certain political analysts would say that this is actually all a part of a plan. This is Ry macbeth talking about how this whole thing is actually a Russian op. I didn't see this one coming, but the proof is kind of irrefutable, y'all. Let me know what y'all think. Let's listen to ol Ry macbeth.
Speaker 8: Russia is at war with America. Need proof.
Speaker 13: The current split and a Republican Party between the make America Great Again people and America firsters who are on the side of racists and anti Semites like Tucker Carlson and Nick Fouentes is being manufactured by Russia. Russia isn't even being subtle about it anymore because they found something that works. It doesn't matter what political party you're in. This is not a Republican issue. This is an America issue. Russia is forcing us to fight amongst ourselves. Will they run rampant in the world? Information warfare is a weapons effector.
Speaker 8: Videos like this are weapon systems. So how do we fight this? Well, it's actually threefold.
Speaker 13: Number one, we need to hold social media companies responsible for allowing weapon systems like this to spread. When it comes to things like materials that exploit children, we tell social media companies that they have to police that. But yet when it comes to weapon systems that are designed by Russia and China to make Americans hurt.
Speaker 8: Each other, we go ahaha, free speech.
Speaker 13: No, we need to tell social media companies to start policing this kind of generated content. Number two, we need to consider striking the manufacturers and distributors of this content. That might mean kinetically, or that might mean.
Speaker 8: With cyber effects.
Speaker 13: If the adversary was launching a cyber attack on our banks, would it be okay to drop a bomb on their data center?
Speaker 8: Probably it would be. So why is this any different.
Speaker 13: So third, we need to ca that are kinetically or using cyber effects against the adversary's infrastructure and war you always take the information warfare a high ground. This would be going on the offensive against our adversaries. And hey, whether a Republican, a Democrat, or somewhere in between, we can all agree that Norarad helps defend America. So grab my Norad Christmas sweater from Bunker Branding dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, So Ryan McBeth is showing the receipts to say that actually the whole movement is being perpetuated on social media by Russian state TV and being manufactured by Russia. I don't know necessarily how I feel about that, to be honest with you. I mean, Nick fuint Is, it's not a secret. I'm not exactly a huge fan of him. I think he is a closeted homosexual who is going out of his way to He's basically like a he's a Paul Brother. He's a quote unquote political Paul Brother right now, like he's sipping hater aid just to payorades. That's fine, Tucker Carlson, he's also on one right now, and he worships Russia in so many regards, So to say that they're helping to perpetuate that movement because of that kind of time, Okay, that that doesn't sound out of the realm for these two gentlemen. But the America First movement itself to replace the MAGA movement. Yeah, you'll see small pockets of that, but for it to be prolifically put out on social media to the level that it is, could this be considered some sort of a cyber attack by a foreign adversary?
Speaker 10: Sam, go ahead, all you who bought up Nick french As. All I'm gonna say is the dude he knows how to use karismo and not the good type.
Speaker 25: And if you know, like, if you pay attention to his bi language, the way he does his hand movements is very wominiss and of a certain political leader of the forties in UH Germany, Mas Street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he ni Hitler by his own admission, he's like, you know what, heley was all this, but you know what, he was also kind of cool and it's like you so you're just like doing the most just to get a response from people, So like, fine, whatever.
Speaker 26: The only thing that I can I can say that he kind of had a idea that was kind of cool. Was the Volkswagen Beetle. That was Adolph's bing child. But that's like even that dude was a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: He wanted an affordable and easily manufactured German made vehicle. Those are engineers that actually puts, you know, pin to paper and actually got the mechanics all figured out on that. So what it wasn't his brain child. He he put the order out there and Volkswagen answered the call's here. But anyway, but yeah.
Speaker 25: I know his dude's bonning and hill and he's getting a pineapple shoved up with his son, don't shine?
Speaker 1: I think so? Personally? Tony, please weigh in on this one, brother.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't think there's any reason to believe that Russia's behind any significant amount of you know, Twitter or Facebook influence in this country forever has been. I failed to see what kind of receipts there were in there? What did you pick up on? Because I didn't really see anything significant.
Speaker 1: The Russian TV watermark and then their website that he also had pulled up showing that. Now, granted, could that be that RT took an American clip and reposted it on their news media and they didn't actually create it themselves. That's very possible, but I don't know. I don't know if this is, like I said, if this was a China, sure, I would believe that one hundred percent that China would be doing that, But I don't know. It's not like we are doing any more or less to help Ukraine right now than we have in a while. I know Russia's pretty pissed at us right now because we just for India and China stop buying oil from their rigs. So that's that could be a reason why Russia's kind of putting the screws to us in that regard. But I don't know. I don't know. You are more of a Russia I don't want to say the term expert, but you are a lot more well read into Russian politics than I am.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I'm clearly biased. I'm a Russia fan. I just don't see them having anywhere near enough influence in this country. So any posts they put up, any video they put up on the Internet, it's like a fart in the windstorm compared to all the domestic political propaganda that we already have here. I would say It's even similar with regard to Israel or any influence Israel wants to have on American public opinion. They have some, you could even say to have a lot, but domestic propaganda just overwhelms it. It's like a drop in the bucket. Same with Chinese. So you know, all these foreign countries and they're parties, they want to influence our country, but it's expensive to do so, and there's already just so much English language media coming out from our own people that I don't think it has anywhere near enough of an effect. And the whole idea that Russian disinformation is to blame for, you know, any kind of political controversy in this country, that's really more of a Democrat talking point than anything that goes way back to twenty sixteen and twenty fifteen, And in my opinion, there's just never been any real truth to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's fair. That's fair. Now, with that being said, we also just brought up China. Now we move to the next article of concern here. China's autonomous AI powered hacking campaign still required a ton of human work. For anybody who doesn't know, yes, China just launched a massive AI cyber attack on America and not many news media people are talking about it, and I don't know why, but we're gonna learn about it together here. Anthropic and AI security experts told cyberscoop that behind the hype, effective AI driven cyber attacks still require skilled humans, with the attack possibly done to send a message as a show as to show what's possible. Let's dive in here. Anthropic made headlines Thursday when it released research claiming that a previously unknown Chinese state sponsored hacking group used the company's Claude AI generative AI product to breach at least thirty different organizations. According to Anthropics report, the threat actor was able to bypass Claude security guardrails using two methods, breaking up the work into discrete tasks to prevent the software from recognizing the broader malicious intentions and tricking the model into believing it was conducting a legitimate security audit. Jacob Klein, who leads Anthropics Threat Analysis or Intelligence team, told cyberscoop that the company has seen increasingly novel uses of Claude to assist malicious hackers over the past year. In March, threat actors were copying and pasting from chatbot interactions trying to build malware or phishing lures. When the company's code developed tool, CLAUD code was released, they saw bad actors use it more quickly, excuse me, use it to more quickly generate scripts and build code for their operations. And then this operation in September. I think what we're seeing now is the case. In this case is to me, the most autonomous misuse we've seen. However, Klin also made it clear that most autonomous is a relative term. There is plenty of evidence to indicate this hacking group devoted significant human and technical resources in the way it used Claud. Namely, the automation detailed and anthropics report performed by Claude was made possible through a front end framework designed to orchestrate and support its operations. The framework handled tasks such as scripting, provisioning related servers, and significant back end development to ensure every step was followed correctly. Client noted this development process was the most difficult and importantly human lad step in the operation. The first part of this autonomous is building the framework, so you need a human being to put this all together. You had a major excuse me, you had a human operator that would put in a target, they would click a button and then use this framework that was created ahead of time. The hardest part of this entire system was building this framework. That's what was human intensive. Additionally to conductor connaissance on targets, scan for vulnerabilities, and conduct other tasks, Claud called out a set of open source tools via Model Context Protocol servers, which help AI model secure interface with external digital tools. Setting up these connections requires coding expertise, advanced planning, and technical work by humans to ensure interoperability. Finally, Claude's work was subject to constant human validation and review. An illustration of the attack chain details at least four different steps that explicitly involve having a human check Claud's output or send the model back to work before taking additional steps. This suggests that although Claude could perform these tasks autonomously, it relied on human oversight to review output, validate findings, ensure back end systems were working, and direct its next steps. Anthropics report highlights a flaw common to all AI generated research. Models like Claude frequently hallucinate, fabricreate credentials, exaggerate findings, or present publicly available information as significant discoveries. Because of this, using AI generator research is challenging. Threat actors like any users have no reliable way of trust to trust the outputs at each stage without having technical human experts review and correct their results. So they're basically saying that this wasn't an autonomous AI cyber attack. They're saying that there were humans that were just using AI to perform the cyber attack. But yeah, anybody who is unaware of this, now you know, I highly recommend that you look more deeply into your own personal cybersecurity. And if there's any cybersecurity companies out there that want a to offer us a sponsorship here at the Cage tonight or on the Cold Conspiracy, we are all here. But anyway, yeah, a hacker group was using AI to conduct cybersecurity issues in quote unquote cyber terrorism and they were Chinese based, So there's that. Moving on, this is also pretty interesting before we get to the humanoid robots. Actually, no, we are going to get to this. So this is from Live Science Watch. Chinese companies new humanoid robot moves so smoothly. They had to cut it open to prove a person wasn't hiding inside of it. I am actually very interested to see this. Royce is the one that sent this in. Shout out to Royce the xping Iron robot. Let's watch this video and see what it looks like.
Speaker 14: The story surrounding the xpang Iron robot was about more than just US technology. It was about proving authenticity. After the press conference, the EXPEG team saw a wave of online speculation suggesting that the humanoid robot might actually be a person in disguise. That disbelief hit the engineer's hard. They had worked tirelessly to showcase something real, only to face accusations of fakery. So instead of staying quiet, they decided to do something bold. They brought the expeng Iron robot back on stage and physically revealed part of its structure to show it was genuinely mechanical. It was an emotional moment. The speaker admitted it was painful to have to unzip the robot and expose its inner mechanics simply to convince people it was not human. He also reflected on something deeper. If the same robot had been presented by a foreign company, many would have accepted it instantly because it came from a Chinese startup, Skepticism ran high. That was the real challenge, not just criticism about zippers or camera angles, but bias against the idea that a Chinese firm could achieve this level of innovation. To silence the doubts, the team brought the xpeng Iron robot back on stage for a second demonstration. This time, they cut open a section of the robot's leg to reveal the layers beneath the synthetic skin, the muscle like material, and the mechanical skeleton. It was risky because the robot was still powered on and the team had never done such a live procedure before, but the decision paid off. The moment viewers saw the internal design, it became clear the machine was real. That transparency even drew more suppliers to support XPEG, eager to be part of a project proving itself through courage rather than words. The speaker then apologized to the expeng Iron robot, saying he hoped this would be the last time they would have to prove it was real. He emphasized that every startup faces doubt, criticism.
Speaker 1: And disbelief.
Speaker 14: What matters is resilience, the drive to keep building and improving until the results speak louder than skepticism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that actually is pretty crazy. I know that Elon's got a robot he's been working on lately, and it's pretty damn good as far as being you know, looking or moving like a like a human does. But it's still clearly a robot that one. Yeah, there was a little bit of some lag you could see, but they're getting damn close to smoothing out all those bumps. That's that's crazy and also scary because you know these robots are going to be powered by AI, and it is not a secret that I am a strong proponent that we need to stop using AI. Go ahead, Sam, Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 27: A what is it called yah blocking the you right now. But no, that is a dirty clanket that they're building. We somebody hit it with the e MP. You know what, Betiet, they should say square, the CCP will nuke them, damnself.
Speaker 1: Probably not. I could actually see the CCP using this in place of actual frontline soldiers. I could. I mean, it's not like China has ever cared about losing a whole bunch of people in some sort of a military campaign. That being said, China's population is not looking the best because of their one child policy that they had that screwed them out of their economic future. So I could see that implementing more robots, not just in military, but also in manufacturing as well, because especially in like sweatshop labor that they have over there, you don't have to worry about the robot getting tired or needing a break, or needing to go home at the end of the day or go stopping for food or whatever.
Speaker 16: Like.
Speaker 1: It's if you get enough of them to power a sweatshop labor force. Now, granted, it depends on to what level, right, Like I mean, some of these jobs are very technical and they do require a human touch. Some of them can be replaced by robotics. It's very interesting to look at. But yeah, shout out to Roys for sharing that one anyway. So now, still sticking on to China, three more Chinese astronauts are now stranded in space following successful rescue of their colleagues. Yeah, that's true. So I'm not gonna read the article, but I will give you the synopsis of it. There were three astronauts that were stranded in space, and you know they've been up there for a while. China's been trying to figure out a game plan to try to figure out how to get them down and what to do next and all these things. So instead of what they did in a response was they basically replaced them with three moored astronauts. They sent a ship up there with enough fuel to come home. But they just did a one for one swap. So now three new fresh astronauts are stranded in space and the three that were stranded are now home. Why wouldn't you bring a ship that had six seats in it to get everybody home. I know, I'm just a dirty capitalist of American here, but that just seems like the logical solution. But okay, yeah, that's the thing. So three Chinese astronauts were stranded in space. Now three more Chinese astronauts are in space. When I had three more has a bit of a misnumber three different Chinese astronauts are of stranded in space. So that's a whole thing. That's the whole thing. And they basically did this to provide them more time to figure out a solution on how to make a rescue operation happen. And again, I feel like just adding more seats would have been the right option. But I'm not an engineer in space, so I don't be knowing. I just I just be guessing here now. Sticking on to China for our last article, the video in questionnaire shows the collapse of a newly built bridge in China. There were no reported casualties from the collapse of the Southwestern Hong Ky Bridge Honky Bridge. Shut up. They named their bridge Honky, which officials closed the day earlier after cracks appeared on nearby slopes and roads. Yeah, let's go ahead and play this. The video is only forty four seconds long. We could check this out. Hung Chi just by the way, So the Q is a che noise? Yeah, Hung Chi Bridge. I about to say, boy, y'all crazy in China for calling it the Honky bridge.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, so Hung Chi Bridge, my apologies. Let's watch this collapse together. I don't bleeping out Chinese bad words, all right.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a section of the bridge that went down, but the rest of it seems like it's okay.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Thankfully nobody was injured. But still, so let's read into this together. And I think this is also pretty remnant of China's let's just call it tofu architecture that they have been doing over the past few years, or basically, they built some new big thing that's supposed to be the latest and greatest, and everything in China is just awesome. But then give it a couple of years and it's crumbling because it's not built with these same types of specifications or good materials to last and stand the test of time. But it's not about what it'll look like in ten years. It's about the optics of what it looks like right now. And China's been doing that for the past I mean, I would say probably two decades, but I don't know. Let's read about this here. A newly built bridge partially collapsed in the southwest China on Tuesdays, sending large pieces of concrete plunging far below in a cloud of dust. Authorities said that the two four and eighty seven foot long hong Qi Bridge, which connects Seschuan Province with Tibet as part of a national highway, was closed on Monday after cracks began to appear on nearby slopes and roads in the mountainous region. On Tuesday, a landslide caused the bridge to fracture and collapse, according to officials in the Sechuan city of mi Ar Kang, also known in Tibet as Barkham. And I know what you're thinking, Jacob, It's a landslide. This happens. Who can predict what this is gonna do? Like it to say that the bridge was poorly constructed. Not every bridge is rated to build to withstand a landslide. Some have some decency here, Okay, I hear you, except for the fact that this area is very very very very well known for landslides and rock slides on a frequent, if not regular basis. So if you're gonna build a bridge there, you would think that they would put the engineering, you know, brain power behind it to make sure that it could stand up against what they know to a mathematical mathematical certainty is going to happen. I don't know. Again, I'm just a dirty American capitalist. I don't get it.
Speaker 24: Uh.
Speaker 1: There were no report of casualties from the incident. The cause is still being investigated by authorities in Sechuan, a seismically active region where a seven point nine magnitude earthquake killed more than sixty nine thousand people in two thousand and eight. Again, it's this area is known for this type of thing to go down. Maybe not this year, but sometime in the next couple of years, something's gonna happen and things are gonna shift here. You would think that they would build a bridge to be, you know, to withstand in that type of environment, knowing that that is a thing. But hey, I don't know. NBC News has verified videos widely shared on Chinese social media that showed the bridge collapse and its aftermath. Construction of the bridge was only completed earlier this year. Local media reported wow. Chinahan has in recent years made massive investments in infrastructure, including roads, railways, and bridges. In September, the world's highest bridge opened in the southern province of giz Who gwaide Joe, thank you. I'm so glad that you were writing on the standpi for that graade show taking the crown from another bridge in the same province. In July twenty twenty four, Chinese authority said at least eleven people died in a partial collapse of a highway bridge in the northwest province of shang Shanxi with two a's. I don't know if that's an angur on noise.
Speaker 9: Yeah, shan she In fact, there's two Shanxi provinces. One of them has a low tone and the other one has a high tone, and the double A is a low tone.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, Okay. Anyway, so that's the end of this article. Like I said today, we were gonna stick more primarily on American politics and all of the wild things going down in DC, but there was a few little things I wanted to bring up as far as China. The astronaut thing is also still just mind blowing to me. But again, maybe there's like a mission parameter that I'm just unaware of, you know, as to why they still need astronauts in that space right now. But if they were stranded and there was a whole rescue operation to go get them, I just I don't understand it. I don't understand it, but I don't have to. That's not my job to understand it. My job is to talk about it. So anyway, as we wrap this episode up, I want to thank everybody for coming out and joining me on this evening. Once again, if you would like to join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central to be a part of the Cajun Night. Retinue and join us for these lives. Go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. We do this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. We like to share information. We like to talk about the things of the day, the goings and comings of politics, politics, history, religion. Whenever the case comes up, and this one was a pretty wild one, especially with everything going down in DC. We will be talking about how the rest of this unfolds next week, I promise you, so if you want to get in on the conversation, I hope to see you next Wednesday Night. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Knight and as always, God bless