Speaker 1: Welcome to the this week's ac of podcast sponsored by Sky bettaka Freeze, Tom, Jake and Jimmy with you to run through the schedule coming up on this episode. Then, it is of course the final day of the EFL season, so we'll be looking across the three divisions to build our accumulator with the aim of following up on last week's success. But guess what with the varying kickoff times, we've got not one but two accumulators to get involved in. Please, if you haven't already subscribed to the channel, really important to do so. We've got a lot of playoff content coming up as well. Make sure you subscribe to ensure that you don't miss any of those episodes, and remember to keep it fun never bet Moy can forward. This podcast is eighteen plus, please gamble responsibly. It is of course the final day of the EFL season, which we will discuss in detail very shortly. Who wants to take the bragging? We aren't we great sort of vibe for this week because I'll be me or you because useless last week's acker Jake took us through it. Then it was seventeen to two, correct, Yeah, and I want you to tell us who won. And also the thing was it you that told us in the office about the percentage of back to back teams or something that we went with and they are not usually very successful.
Speaker 2: That's right. And I'm glad you put me on the spot because I don't have the notes in front of me.
Speaker 1: Allian.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, last, it's not that one. It's this one like a tracker, so I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: Yes, I haven't been updating it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have looked updated, mate, I did it.
Speaker 2: Did it on on Saturday? It on Saturday. Yeah, we had Blackburn, Crawley, stop Port Chesterfield, but it wasn't as smooth sailing as it may sound. Was like stop Port went tunel down.
Speaker 1: Yes, what the hell was all that about?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And there was a few comments being like, oh, stop Port fucked it already and all this kind of stuff. You know, they didn't. They came back just as we knew they would. Chesterfield comfortable over more can Crawley dominate against Northampton and Blackburn had to come from behind as well to beat Watford who actually and she keep having on a pitch made it competitive. Yeah, in the end it was. It was one of those where after eight five minutes, it was like, just see it out. Lads. Back to back winners as well, which after the Eastern Monday eight to one, so finishing the season pretty hot.
Speaker 1: What were those comments?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scott shown Dennis got in touch to say, what has happened to st It's in the bag if they can find three goals? And they did, didn't they did well up Tribe of Gad But where are the haters? Now? I could get comfortable with this winning lock? Thanks again, team. I didn't read this one all the way through. Thanks again, Team. You even did it about Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's the one I wanted to bring up. What does that mean? What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 2: Does that mean that he thinks that you're the star player of this team? Is that what he's resting him ahead of the playoffs? That's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: No, but I was excited to see a lot of people in the comments added teams to success. Colin Walker. Well, then I was very consistent. I did six early kickoffs, Lute and Burnley, Orion, Read and Donnie and port Vale five pound aker he got over six hundred pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the odds in those early kickoffs were mad. Burnley were like events Leyton Orient drifted to point where they were pushing five to two before kickoff. They were the outsiders in that one. Basically a lot of those games it was like I think Reading as well were pushing six to fourish.
Speaker 2: Put them up in your column and you're all those three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is only one of the reason why I know the price on the top of head, but some of those early kickoffs as well, So I think there was enough games as well to kind of build an ACA. So it's great see that people did so successfully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone Charlie Sharby, he added York, they won. Somebody else added Burton and Barney at sixteen to one they won.
Speaker 2: He was the other team that we had. We had Burton and then well Lyle car Lyle in the boost.
Speaker 1: So we waffled on for so long last week that Joe wanted to include Carlyle to be Cheltenham was it And I think they got chinned last minute, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: They were wander up for a while.
Speaker 1: So their relegation was confirmed ahead of final day. So that was the other one, and obviously that was the only one that let that down because Burton, which I mean absolutely remarkable, this great escape that they have done there. I think there were eleven points a drift in mid January time. Gary Bower has somehow kept them up. Basically cre as Well, yeah, basically confirmed it last weekend, did mathematically confirm it with a point in the week So absolutely remarkable for them.
Speaker 3: Is that. I'm furious with that Droe against Wigan. I was going to do because what would they needed. I was going to do Burton to lose eight nil and cruelly to win eight nil. Oh yeah, column idiots.
Speaker 1: Never mind, Well you could do the and we'll talk about obviously, but there's a title race that in the Championship that needs a golf swing like that. Just do that one. They said, Yeah, they go plum for a massive price. Take them to win it. No anything else I want to scussed actually before we get into the AKA doesn't even have to be about the ACA, just football in general. That's the Champions League.
Speaker 2: Me in your mouth's pretty good and he was incredible. He's not a bad footballer.
Speaker 1: Go tried to wind Jimmy up at the office that he thought he went, Oh that tippy yours last night went well didn't it. It won, and he had it in his head that you tipped on the goals or something. Well that's why he wasn't allowed on today.
Speaker 2: I mean he was half right because you put no goals, no cards up and that ended after thirty two seconds.
Speaker 3: So second quickest loser, you told me, because yes, sick no goals in the FA Cup final last year eight seconds.
Speaker 1: Oh was that gnacking it in two years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I enjoy your tweets though, because you're very You're very.
Speaker 3: Like you know, it's betting, so this just happens.
Speaker 2: He was four hundred and fifty to one for a reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I hate doing them bets. I usually don't watch the game and I go out with the dog or something. I listened to it and it's just too uncomfortable to it. But everything got done. So I sat down with Chris Beer. I was like, right, let's keep it tight first five minutes and then it's just going to get tighter and tighter and we'll be laughing. And then I comes up planning what am I going to do with the ten grand I've just well, however much however I win, I'll probably we'll probably go Mexico buy a boat, speed boat or something, so.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get it for that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay for two seconds to around us that finish.
Speaker 1: I was in the hopping leads, which meant that they had the TV on but the sound off, which I highly recommend. No, not yet, but real Ferdinand's and main character syndrome. Yeah, Tossa is on that and he ruins the coverage every single time. It's bliss to watch a game about them going, Oh, it's about me, It's about me. Oh it's about me. Everyone stop watching the game, everyone, it's about me. It's all about me. Rio Ferdinand, Darren Fletch, Fletcher Fletch.
Speaker 3: About five minutes into the game always goes Offers made his way up to the country boxing you thinking box hey, someone just grabbed him money his way around and keep him away.
Speaker 1: His highlight send him pitch side after the game, Rio, I was going to go dwn to pitch side. Now, yes, we can enjoy the last few seconds come on.
Speaker 2: His highlight was like I can't believe was allowed to leave the Premier League, as though he was gone to play for like you know, Braga or somebody is playing for Barcelona. His clubs in the world.
Speaker 1: Where did he leave a team who survived relegation on the final day to go to let me just sweating now Barcelona if you've heard of them, and.
Speaker 2: He's the ball one door favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a terrible move all around for everyone, isn't it? That hasn't worked out? What else has happened? Have you been following the non league playoffs a little bit?
Speaker 3: Bits? Yeah, this is some big job.
Speaker 1: There's been some just drama across that with the Dorking one, didn't it Dorking one?
Speaker 2: Yes? Welling with free one up and born Would they were playing, Yeah, boren Would's defender scored two goals to put Dorking get one up and then scored a winner in the ninety fifth minute or something.
Speaker 1: Should he get the match ball? Yes, that's a match tricking.
Speaker 3: Its imagine being on docking blow three.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, if you do it on three six five, or you know, on the two up tool on many buttmakers, then you're laughing.
Speaker 3: No. I was on them to win the playoffs?
Speaker 2: Oh right?
Speaker 3: Is that why he said that? I apologize what what they might paid out on them to win it? They went to the with Totten.
Speaker 1: Tott and that's what I'm looking for. Yeah, if you've not seen this is absolutely remarkable. I think this was on Wednesday night, was it. Charlie Austin plays for all the teams which I wasn't aware of.
Speaker 2: The one that's fish three three with five goals.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Dorchester were tuning up at half time, was so much so they were tuning up in the ninetieth minute, In the eleventh minute of ad A Time, Totten went three too up and then in the fourteenth minute of at a Time Dorchester scored an equalizer. So you had four goals in added time, of which that's a lot of I'm not sure what happened.
Speaker 2: There must have been some serious celebrating going on after these goals, like to add that much time on afterwards, and then.
Speaker 1: One hundred and nineteenth minute the fight, well, the penultimate minute of extra time, Charlie Austin, who remembers Charlie Austen, scored the winner for Totten.
Speaker 2: And then you were talking about the guys in one as.
Speaker 1: Well Eisley drama. In that one, Stockton beat Guysley in the NPL playoffs, which I mean preseason. I don't have mentioned this form back to guysly at fifty to one to win the league. Beaus have watched them in one preseason game against Bradton and went, wow, these these are these lads can play in some.
Speaker 3: Serious and North Talent National League North Talent. They were going for it.
Speaker 1: And then I mean they were in a league of Macrosfield, so it was always gonna be tough and work and stuff like that. Yeah, and that they were in with some good teams. All they had to do was win on final day they would have.
Speaker 2: A home playoff.
Speaker 1: Drew on final day, go to Stockton Town. I've lost one nil to Stockton Town. Oh no, we're through. Hang on.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Stockton put a club statement out to say that they're in communication with the FA regarding a disciplinary matter. And it turns out that they may have filed an intellegible player. I believe based on the red card suspension ruling. Non league not applying to playoffs is at the five day rule, is it?
Speaker 3: I think uster Don were telling me about it and this morning. And the hilarious thing is they saw him, guys, he saw him warming up and lets you need to and they're like wait, wait, kicked the ball and straight out on the phone to wherever it is the FA yep.
Speaker 1: Crime ring the police. Hello, we've got one go in jail. Stockton said they did put a thing out after the game going. Despite the rumors regarding club captain Adam Nicholson suspension, this is the information the club has stating the suspension does not start until the third of May as expected. It's obviously an automated thing, isn't it. Which yeah, and it says you know, starts Saturday, third of May blah blah. Fine, so it doesn't kick in until this weekend. Oh right, okay, and then the next day they went actually, actually there do you communication? They say they're confident that they've acted correctly in full comply, but there is a little bit of drama in the Northern Premier.
Speaker 3: Who does that fall on? Because you know what it's like in non league it's all outside the paid football and management staff. Even some of the coaches aren't paid. Who does that fall on? It will be like a voluntary sex It will be like a volunteer who's done it and get bollocked. I think it does it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be if it's if it's someone the likelihood is the volunteer and unfortunately this does happen. And to be fair, if it does happen as it says, they've gone on a portalor the portal has automatically said it starts at this date, it's not on them who have taken time out of their own lives to do this to then go, I need to study the entire rule book here to see if this is the case. You just I have a checklist of every game, check suspension, spension. Okay, we have a suspension, so sadly third and may find doesn't matter. It'll be fine, you know. Yeah, I'm just missing for the final if we get that sort of thing. But actually it doesn't, and so yeah we're not.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's a different protocol when you get to the you're saying compared to the league, so you've got all certainless you are in the know or you've experienced this before, you know.
Speaker 1: Southern League prem Central. Last night Telford beat hales Owen. But do you see I think they are about four thousand people their haill zone had the entire stand behind the goal. Elford probably have arguably the best ground outside of the top five divisions. I think they can get about six and a half thousand or something in there, so huge turnouts across the board on the national league, which buys into my theory that I mean that brilliant striker that I've told about, this Telford striker that they have scored about five hundred or whatever. He scored the winner. Naturally, but particularly this time of season. But I think we are getting to a point where more and more people are going to be enjoying and watching non league football. And I think the playoffs have shown this.
Speaker 3: You're not the attendances, so you not appreciate the fact that Prairie Valley Papers lost last night paper Mill remember then from the Cup.
Speaker 2: But like when you get to nationally single leg knockout for the playoffs, yeah, I think that's so I mean, that's so good. Yeah, it does mean that that home you get home from advantage.
Speaker 1: It's an incentive. And it's also the lack of pissing about let's get this done right. We've all we've all got stuff to do. We don't necessarily have pictures, just you know, and and stuff like that. And it looks like season finishal on Saturday. These playoffs are on Tuesday. You're off seeing that you're going there, you obviously roughly know who you're going to play, but do you like that? And in the finals Bank Holiday Monday, there's a lot of them across the border Bank Holiday Monday, which I think is really good rather than having.
Speaker 2: On Saturday Day, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no clashes with Premier League games. Put it on the Monday and get people along to it, and hopefully that they will, particularly in those you know, obviously if you're hosting it and you're you're at a loose end, check it out. See if you've got a team in a player final, because a good chances you might well do down the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love you rarely ever, only want to it springs to mine. In the Championship Huddersfield going up without scoring a goal in ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sheffield Wednesday scored no goal, I believe in a playoff and then they want to out your.
Speaker 2: Pen reading on in the final.
Speaker 3: Whis very rare that that can happen the way it's staggered in non league. You can just do a job for two hours, nick it on pens. You only need to do it three times.
Speaker 1: There you go. And also as well, if you want entertainment right. Last night Southern League Premier Central Telford three hailsover And two Kettering Harboro was one nil, but I was on penalties, so you got penalty shoe out there. Go to the Southern League Premier South Totten. The game we discussed was four to three against Dorchester. Gloucester beat Walton and Hersham three to two. In the Ishmian League, do overbeat biller Ricky two to one after extra time, so you got extra time drama there. And the Cray Valley paper Mill game that we said there four to three for Dartford as well. Get yourself to one of these non league playoffs. You're gonna get yourself some drama's brilliant onto this week. Then should we.
Speaker 2: Start building up, Well, let's just keep talking.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's just so much better than actual league. It's so much better.
Speaker 3: Your seasons, it is way better, so good and so good.
Speaker 1: We were actually really annoyed that Guisly didn't get a home playoff because we had already provisionally planned the Tuesday night trip up to Guisly with excitement. Yes, finally we can get back to go up there.
Speaker 2: They're never gonna get home.
Speaker 3: They'll be playing Worksop if if they do get through on the technicality, won't they it's not far Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tell you what direct training from Leeds is it Northern Line the slow train to Nottingham.
Speaker 2: That'll stop it Worksop. This is a decent little stadium, Tinneys.
Speaker 3: I've never been works Up.
Speaker 2: I used to work the hands with Paramore. They share a ground shared with works Up.
Speaker 3: Oh played there? Actually? Yeah? A you summer, we've got you play for? We lost?
Speaker 2: Who did you play for? It was you played friends with good ground Orange and Blackstrap and the best thing about that game were balls kept going over the main stand.
Speaker 3: One of them got wedged under our car. So we're going out of the cup, but we got your ball boys.
Speaker 2: It's for a hat trick.
Speaker 3: That is the real party car in the right spot. That's the real coyse this week.
Speaker 2: Then do you want to tackle it?
Speaker 1: I was going to say this, So we've got I said the start two in the Prem and it's evertip switch Leicester Southamon. Does anyone desperately want to talk about these games?
Speaker 2: I mean one to two were interesting, but they have short eight to thirteen so they're a bit bigger. Yesterday they've shortened one to two. It's shackles off. Everton have not won for a while, so I probably would.
Speaker 1: Leave that alone and just to Southampton. Any gamble on who wants to guess who wins this nobody.
Speaker 2: I think they both lose somewhow Southampton I'll just take because they're above two to one and they're both terrible.
Speaker 3: I really want them to go longer without beating Derby's points tally. I'd love it if they don't get anything from these.
Speaker 2: One of my love it if they didn't beat them.
Speaker 3: Really would One of.
Speaker 1: My mates set up a prediction game for how many points Darby will get and he set some months ago. You know when it was sorry Southampton while they beat Darby's record, I had fourteen. So I need one more win and I've nailed it, and this is the game I need them to win. I needed a draw somewhere they got out of west Ham and I need a win from somewhere. So if they wouldn't mind doing it against Leicester and then just losing out for the rest of the season, I greatly appreciate.
Speaker 2: It helps your case that lest haven't scored for about a million years hour.
Speaker 1: So south times you can score, can't defend. Here we go, it's happening. We've got those two games at three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, them that prayer of.
Speaker 1: League one and League two are together at three o'clock. They're all televised, I believe, on the Sky Sports Plus there this weekend. You can watch them all with it being final day. There are a few obviously get the main event treatment can't remember who they have done anyway, you can watch them all and at twelve thirty the Championship as well. They've put that earlier, of which, unsurprisingly Coventry Middlesborough is the main event game. Watch someone on TV.
Speaker 3: The feature game in League One is Uzzersfield Laighton Orient.
Speaker 1: It is Huddersfield Laighton Orient. Actually because I thought, why not put like Bradford Fleetwood or something, and why not put a potential promotion? Yeah, don't home team on that. You can watch thatch.
Speaker 3: You've got the best division for drama. Final Day we're going to ignore it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's definitely get get watching it because a few games that obviously we will discuss shortly. Do we want to talk championship twelve thirty there's a couple of teams I wouldn't do a cross acker, but i'm i'm I have a few, Yeah, I would, I just say you've got more games to go at Abbot loads to shoree PM. But then equally in the championship, I had five written down to make a twelve thirty sort of ACA. Maybe we bill two. Maybe it's said of a long one, we can have a twelve thirteen a three PM that you.
Speaker 2: Can get involved.
Speaker 3: I really like that.
Speaker 1: This week let's talk championship. Then permittations are there are two playoff spots up for grabs. The title is to be decided. There is one relegation spot realistically Plymouth for obviously the goal difference unfortunately has done there and it was just a little bit too late. If the manager will change, maybe happened a couple of weeks before. They might have got an extra couple of points that was required. That is the state of play. Where do you want to go? Who do you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 2: I think my favorite that involves none of the per rotations. Again, with not a lot on the line. Swansea at home to Oxford seven to ten for Swansea they're finishing red hearts. Look at his face a big fan, well Oxford have got nothing to play for, like they're safe, they're going to be you know, probably a little bit of party celebrations and Swansea they lost to Millwall last time out away from home at the Den, and Wull have won five or six in a row. But before that they'd won five straight and they'd looked really good under their interim caretaking my.
Speaker 1: Permanent, our permanent, Alan Sheing are given the job last night. Yeah, yes, say they've confirmed him was getting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And as you're about to say before, yeah, they've been. They've been excellent one five of the last six at home. The only defeat in that time came against Burnley, so they're beating everybody apart from the promoted Tide And Max said Oxford's got nothing to play for Swansea. I just think that Swansea are showing that they have got the potential to be pretend potential playoff contenders next season if they carry on in the same level of process, because during the line process has taken a massive upturn. And if that is the case and they continue playing the same way here in admittedly a game that doesn't mean a lot tends a big price, they are one of those trapped teams like second, aren't they no you think no?
Speaker 3: No? I mean in terms of like the next season they could be good. No track Fish fourteen. There's no more chap teams anymore. If you're not heard, they're going down.
Speaker 1: You're going what an absolute Someone tweeted, didn't they say no whips the Championship?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 1: If whipens the Championship, if Bristol City go up and press and go down. But it's going to be to use wrestling terminology when Rick Flair Shawn Michael's Pete Rick Flair, And it's that dramatic thing that these two have been just like that in the Championship. Haven't they just lovingly in mid table together? And if Bristol City have to inflict the final sweech in music on Presston to relegate them, that's going to be heartbreaking for Championship fans everywhere that not only could they be separated, but one turns the knife on the other and it stabs them in the back for their own gain in that one, But.
Speaker 3: I can imagine Bristol City weeping as they do plunge the knife into Preston's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as the whistle goes and they're going all the tears are on the pitch, you know, that's how happy they after the playoffs. So it turns out it's not about the playoffs. It's about we're so sorry that we know results elsewhere aren't going your way and we're sorry we had to do this, but it's for our own good. Although Jimmy, I'm sure you would love a Preston relegation to buy a speedboat. Then if be able to get a speedboat. Yeah, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: I was just because Gad tweeted the other day there's a scenario where Coventry can go up and Preston to be relegated to Preston can be relegated and Preston have lost less games than Coventry. Yes, I did see this, Yeah, I was just trying to work out if it's still true.
Speaker 1: A lot of drawers of screwed up president, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just a bit.
Speaker 2: They they would have to lose.
Speaker 3: This weekend, aren't they to go down? So that would put on seventeen come to your on seventy eight. They'd be the same scene, which is still crazy over a full season team that gets in the playoffs loses the same amount.
Speaker 2: As a team that goes down.
Speaker 1: I did have a look actually in terms of the playoffs this season, there is a realistic scenario if you look at the way the table is playing out, that we could have the lowest ever points tally for a sixth place team since the Championship rebrand The current lowest, I believe is Leicester in twenty thirteen got sixty eight. Was that the infamous Knockhart dni has to be done that year they got sixty eight. Currently Coventry on sixty six, Millsbrough who they play sixty four, So if the Coventry don't win, they go up to sixty seven. Coventry sixty seven, Millwall maybe get something to Burnley that's the sixty seven again Blackburn against Sheffield United. Talk about both of those games shortly because I'm quite keen to. They can end up with nothing. So there is a situation actually where the team who finishes sixth returned the lowest points tally in since the Championship rebranding. What was it two thousand and four? On that note, ninety seven points at the top end and Burnley who are playing is it Millwell? Yes, ninety seven points with current goal difference would win you the title in fifteen of the last twenty seasons as well, So I mean Burnley if they get one hundred points as well, incredibly unfortunate. And it's vice versa of her leads. If they don't get it, fifteen of twenty would win you the title, and not to do.
Speaker 2: So points of finished second is the pretty. It's a poor indictment.
Speaker 1: They should get a whole. Really, it should get a better trophy than that daft promotion one that second place teams.
Speaker 3: Get a shield.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You get something, don't you.
Speaker 3: It's only recent though, bad and it is very bad.
Speaker 1: The championship have never had two teams one hundred points either, so that could be quite big for the situation that we're.
Speaker 2: On circling back, putting a pin in it.
Speaker 1: Let's hear the other ones. You want to go, you want to so many go for I mean I mentioned there, but again only four to six to beat Millwall. I know mill will have beaten them at the Den, but in my head Mill will be everyone at the Den. I don't care what the stats say. In my head they always win at the Den. Burnley four to six again, it's just another case of but the table largely doesn't lie. They're on ninety seven points, they could get a hundred points. They still have cliches, something to play for.
Speaker 2: And did you see that clip of them at QPR last week? Yeah, QPR on the character can literally yeah swarming. It's incredible to just see like it was.
Speaker 1: And again it's shown the case for both and then lead to one four mill on Monday that the pressure is off and it's like there's no real obviously the title's there, but as nice as it is to win the title and get some silverware, I don't think people who don't support the clubs who win it largely remember who wins the title. You just kind of remember who goes up that year, so it's a personal name for them that I think the pressure really is off, and I think we saw that a QPR that there is no jeopardy really to it now, there's no team breathing down their neck, and it's for them as well. They're the outsiders in the situation which all we can do is win in front of our own supporters. As an additional initiative there for the title as well, it's just four to six. They've shown how good they are all season and on similar pattern. Actually, I'm going to use my line just because a team needs to win does not mean that they will win, which takes me to bram A Lane. Sheffield United are thirteen to ten to beat Blackburn who are somehow and you talk about the league being bad? Have we allowed this to happen? Why are Blackburn back in the playoff race again? Probably because of the low points tally of the team at six Sheffield and Ied are thirteen to ten to win.
Speaker 2: I mean there were two to one at Stoke Glass, they were.
Speaker 1: Two to one at Stoke and it's watching them play against Stoke. They played very very well again in at Patches they created a lot and it's the reaction afterwards as well, the away end. It's the last kind of obviously'll have another away game in the playoffs, but is the last away game of the regular season. The fan reaction, it was like the negativity, the doom and gloom that comes with missing out and automatics wasn't there. Wilder's reaction as well, and his tone since that Burnley game has been more relaxed, has been more kind of.
Speaker 2: Not squaring up to anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more the pressure again, the pressure is off a little bit, we know off. A best thing that probably could have happened to them was it getting sorted with two games to go, so they have a couple of games to sort it out. They've turned up to Stoke who cliched I had something to play for away and beating them, and beating them relatively well in terms of how that game went. Burnley and Sheffield United for an early double is two point eight to one, two point eight four to one, So just shy of threes on two of the best teams in the division getting one final home game, final home win before the regular seasons out, which I just think both of those games I'm all over.
Speaker 3: Rob Yeah, I don't mind it. It's just Blackburns up tick recently which makes me a bit other and the clashes styles that more although there unbelievable. But just because they need to win doesn't mean they have to west from twenty one to ten to looten. Not that too much of an overreaction.
Speaker 1: I can you can we get involved in West Brom not all? Yeah, surely that is.
Speaker 2: My devias in the last seven one one in nine seemed avoid of confidence sandals on. They've got the bucketing spades. They've obviously got that manager. Well, there are reports that Martyi Tuentes.
Speaker 1: Is not going to get the job apparently, and that's a turn they went, we believe is in talk to another championship club. We believe that club to be West Brom. Two days later gone, you don't get the west Brom job.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, I rub So. Yeah, they've got nothing to play for, which is a right. You're getting that big price, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Just because they need to win doesn't mean they will Hull five to four at Portsmouth? No, what about ports of eleven to five?
Speaker 2: I actually have a bit of ports I've got a portsmof down here as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that is insanity.
Speaker 2: Then they're the favor They're my favorite. One of the teams that yah to kind of upset the apple cart and yeah, do do do a dirty to the opposite team.
Speaker 3: But there's a few Yeah, they could send them down obviously. The home form is it. It is their first season. It's been such a long season. It feels like it's a couple of seasons though ago that they came up. But this is the first season back in the championship in a lot of trouble up until fairly recently last three four months where they pulled away final home game, go out on a high. And I just think too much has been put into a whole needing to win because their record even since sALS took charge against the teams but one quarter of the divisions, he's rotten. They really struggle. I just thought that.
Speaker 1: Might ben't it. I mean the other games as well. I think it's worth because again for clarity, I think we'll put together a little twelve thirty ACA and rather have rather than have the normal ACKA and the longer acker, we'll just replace it. We'll put a twelve thirty one up. We'll get a three pm one up as well. We mentioned Swansea, mentioned Burnley. We want chefers. We just mentioned Portsmouth as well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: You mentioned West Brom. Yeah, okay, Derby, the other teams. I did have Derby to beat Stoke.
Speaker 3: Draw suits all parties there, realistically, does it not? Jack?
Speaker 1: Are you suggesting that we get to a point where they passing it around in the.
Speaker 2: There is a scenario that Darby and Stoke could draw in Preston Looton Hall winning then Derby go down. I mean if only a win guarantee, if Huller.
Speaker 1: Winning the ACA screwed anyway, so who cares? Yeah, yeah, it's double jeopardy. Sondling QPR. Sorry was the other one as well, Soundling to beat QPR because we talk about the Wentz. He's on Gardland leave now talk about a team who Jesus Christ want the final whistle to come in Sunderland. The let's go as strong as possible to get some momentum for the playoffs. Didn't quite work at Oxford, but now back at the Stadium of Light, I think, come on, I put your best team out there again.
Speaker 2: It's a massive game for him.
Speaker 1: And it is let's let's you know, eight to thirteen. They are let's just win the game, get into and actually have a win on the board going into the playoffs. So we're not falling into them because they have had It's been a bizarre season. I've had nothing to play for for quite a while now and it has just been squad management. Hasn't it up until last weekend where it did backfire slightly? But yeah, for me, I just think, yeah, it's got a bit of winn, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: What about Bristol City, Bristol City to be preston, it's Kristen.
Speaker 2: I don't like it too much.
Speaker 3: On the line, I think Forge Bristol City need to a result.
Speaker 2: And I know but just because they need doesn't mean they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both of these need to get a result.
Speaker 2: They performance on Monday against Leeds was shot.
Speaker 3: Changed one of the best chance.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: My only reservations about it.
Speaker 2: They were so poor.
Speaker 3: I don't think there were I just don't think Leeds get enough credit.
Speaker 1: The atmosphere as well was very much like it was party time on Monday, I think, and it was like I think from away team going there against like you say, one one, just a really strong team who have no pressure whatsoever, and the expectation was that it'd be a comfortable home win. You kind of just almost have to play the part a little bit, don't you Just go is just to get the nightment is done and get out of here sort of thing and rebuild.
Speaker 3: Bristol ended up having a shot on target.
Speaker 1: They did in the ninety third minute straight down the throat of Carl Darlow, who got many I would have spilled, just gathered it up and it did get a little sarcastic cheer for the only the only reason I am slightly hesitant is that if you look at Bristol City's recent results at home, they have won five of six, but all five have come by.
Speaker 2: A single goal margin. I'll do make again Preston away from home, their defeats are all coming by a single gold margin. So there's not a lot in the games home or away for Bristol City your Preston. So that I think, I see this is two teams that the result would go either way. It could be a one nill win to the Preston, could be one nill win to Bristol City, yes, versus I think four to five. It's a little bit too brilliant.
Speaker 1: Thing is if we do settle on including Portsmouth in an early ACA, and we only really need two of us because of their big price, he could do a little trouble at Tensish.
Speaker 3: About Chef United.
Speaker 1: I was going to say to amazingly on this bets that be in front of me. I've put Burnley, Sheffield right and Portsmouth the best price is just shy of elevens on that little twelve thirty trouble.
Speaker 2: The only one I'm wary of. Actually, I'm weary of both blades and bern Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well doesn't lie.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm going for Millwall. Of the kind of team that, despite what Jonathan would get said that time so defensively compact, I could see that be a.
Speaker 3: Nil nil with something speak QPR and said, I don't want to I don't want Oh my god, that that that's that.
Speaker 1: This isn't the main actor. This is is your starter. She's your starter, you know, this is.
Speaker 3: Your little uh your I am bread for the table.
Speaker 2: This is your Coubert. Only call it Europe when you get the bread to get the oliops.
Speaker 1: But Hubert restaurants, mate, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know any European bears. Mate. We're building a Champ backed up.
Speaker 2: Couvert with the and the Cheferd's like a Portsmouth.
Speaker 1: I'm saying. It's Shi of Elevans and I actually get on with the main.
Speaker 3: Who like it. It's easy to get lost in the permutations, but two point three about the side. It would have probably gone up second most normal seasons. Maybe yeah, and Burnley again and with Jake like it's a bit uncomfortable, but it's not the main OCA and it's silly price.
Speaker 1: It's just the starters, just the Europe that comes out. You know, this is all that is. Actually you want Permontation chefolds right as well? How many times as well they've banged on about ninety points and breaking their championship records, banging on and on and on and on and on about it. He desperately wants to do.
Speaker 2: We'll get it in.
Speaker 1: Should we take that as the twelve thirty and get onto the three pms?
Speaker 2: The only other game we've not really took on. You talked about West Brom but the team that they're playing, Luton, they're they've literally come back from the dead, like they were written off bottom of the table. I have six games ago. Fair play to the gaffer.
Speaker 1: He's got a really good always said weeks ago that a couple of not actually a couple of weeks ago, a few weeks ago, not that long ago, that it looked like time had run out. They've just left it a little bit too late, and how wrong we were based on this turnaround phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Six six wins in the last eleven looked really good. Three wins in an unbeaten last four away games as well, all against teams and around them. So they've all been competitive games against teams that with like high stakes, high pressure. They've come through that. Now they get to go to West Brom who've just been shipped for two months.
Speaker 3: Pretty yeah. But the thing is with this game again.
Speaker 2: The prices you can't back.
Speaker 1: I want to get building the main I.
Speaker 3: Just want to say this because again there's a world where Bristol City probably two three goals to that at pressed. There is there is though in.
Speaker 2: All right, yah, Portsmouth a beaaten hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah so yeah, yeah, if one of the teams above them, like Preston and losing comfortably a point, does loot and done it. Yeah, and everyone knows, the bench all knows, and you know what I mean. It's just a bit of a messy place to get.
Speaker 1: Man man with his portaball radio in the stands. Just it's a shame that actually we won't get any drama of miscommunicated schoore lines anymore, will we? Just not a thing now with the modern technology.
Speaker 2: Well well though in football stadium you don't get a very good phone to Alida.
Speaker 1: No no idea. I had no idea how the other week when I was at least preston. How anyone knew that Sheffield's not gone too one down? They found this out?
Speaker 2: We have TVs in the concourse.
Speaker 1: I've just got my loading screen on the score PERPPS. So what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Should turn that trouble and lock it up and then a bonus twelve thirty aka. Then for the early championship games, we're taking Burnley to beat Millwall Sheffield you like to beat Blackburn and Portsmouth to get the better off whole. This is there as we said there. Sorry, those three teams just shy of eleven to one onto the three pm games. Then we've already said we're looking all the Premier League because who cares about that? League one and League two fascinating particularly in League two. How this is going to play out? Take us away? Where do we want to go?
Speaker 3: So we do quick going through League one?
Speaker 1: Go on the okay, do you want to start well?
Speaker 3: Relegation is done automatic PROMOCHI has done. It's really about the battle for six spoties and it is.
Speaker 1: Indeed it's a straight shoot up between Laighton Orient and reading Leton orit have the advantage on goal difference. Do we want to talk about those teams? Because Layton Orient at ten to eleven to beat Huddersfield Side, who, how do we diplomatically put this? Have fucked it really lean or in very good when they beat Wickham last week. I any Lene Orion fans, I've not noticed and I don't know how I've not noticed this before because it was on one of the corners. But there's like a bench people sit on there, like like a dugout bench and it's just on the corner and there's just fans sat there the ip seats or I don't know, pitch side they help like in the in America where they have the hot tubs on the side. Is it's similar to that, but without the hot tub, which is just a bench. Don't they just sat there like any corner They're like they are again they hell, they're really close to the pitch as well. But later ten to eleven to beat Hoddersfield Side, who Jesus Christ. I think that they will be looking forward to this game, and I'm sure their fans will be looking forward to this game in that there will be a full time whistle to this game and they don't have to worry about Huddersfield Town again. Of a few months because their season really has tailed off. Collapsed, Yeah, utterly collapsed. The last fifty eight games, they've lost eleven times and they picked up the fourth fewest points in the entire division. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Gone from being in the top six to playing like a relegation team. Quite clearly down tools. I'm all over this orient winning in massive carrot dangle in front of them doing great form. Won five of five straight, seven the last nine away from our own. Four wins in the last five. On the defeat comeing against Burton who were research and.
Speaker 1: Research and kicked back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I quite like this at the price. I think this is a This is a team in the ascendency against a team that just don't give a ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you both made a strong gaze straight I will look.
Speaker 2: Bit a little bit price again, aren't you like?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just adds on later on, I thought it would be short, to be really genuinely, it'd be sure.
Speaker 1: Really look at the prices around this weekend and the overreaction to circumstances and permutations, and then you're saying that, I mean you look at some of that. You've got teams who need to win to stay up, are like short prices to win like whole away at Portsmouth for five to four, just about the fact they've been poor all season and Portsmouth, as we discussed, are just good and turn things around. But that's I mean, that's the general pricing of this weekend and.
Speaker 2: Are actually good and Huddess feel.
Speaker 1: So I thought, that's what I mean. You're getting our team who are in the playoffs but high on confidence in good form, have to winter then secure the off spot. Go to a team who was just on a ridiculous losing kind of run and have really just stumbled towards the end of the season. That's what I thought. It would actually be shorter than ten to eleven when you think of the general pricing of the card.
Speaker 3: You guys are really enthusiastic, But may I in reading seven to tending Barnsley sold out in the day's game. Yeah, and so top six, No, he's good, Wing, he's good. Who's the guy, Nibs, He's good.
Speaker 1: I'll be NIBBs, keep going yet play Yeah, and one potentially down. It was it was the Barnsley angle, which I was hoping that you'd give us some insight on, but then you bought it to the table.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on with Barnley.
Speaker 1: Well, having declared last week, we should just take Barncy to be Shrewsbury because if if Barnsley can score, they'll score two scoring to one. So well done.
Speaker 2: Swerved by us. Yeah, I like I like this. The it's just worth mentioning as well. Some of these prices are already moving for the teams that need to win. So Reading were three to four into seven to ten, that's they were only going to get shorter. Orient were evens into ten to eleven. I think they're going to go off shorter. I yeah, it's not rocket sciences it Barnsy have checked out lost seven the last ten away games as well. They were so good away from home for so long, but that's seeming they've fallen off a cliff. Reading a strong home team that need to win, and need to win by a wide margin as well, because there's every chance Orient beat Huddersfield. They might need a six nil win, which we've seen Barnsey concede. Was it six at Birmingham five at Birmingham?
Speaker 3: Ten? Ten?
Speaker 1: Get any lad on the yellow card, run at him, run at him.
Speaker 2: You just never never know in this game, he might really not like Leyton, Orient might want to fuck them. I was about to say this, if you need an eight goal swing ready in eight nil win it is, there's you eight nil for the college.
Speaker 1: If you're a opposition player and nothing to play for and you go to play at the place like this, E more up for it just to be a bit of a dickhead. Do you think any go well, if we can't be happy, they can't be happy. I'm not having this or sick of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe Richie Wellens has done something to piece off the Barns he plays. Maybe there's a few lads in there who ate Richie Wellens. I don't know. Maybe so eat lads we ate we ate Wellings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, suggested to spend your entire pretty much press conference talking nothing on Hoddersfield later or it you just go slag barnsing off the entire half hour saying that they're the worst team I've ever seen, There're a disgrace, What was going on us? What the hell's going on here? And they get really angry and then only afterwards they.
Speaker 2: Go and I know it's not exactly Yeah it's not. It's not too comparable, but only a few years ago Bristol Rovers needed to win seven and needed to win by seven to go up and they beat Scumfe seven nil, so that these kind of things can happen fell tho Scumfort went down, they were down in the bottom.
Speaker 1: Well have you seen Northampton on Twitter? Did the whole see when Bristol Rovers got relegated as a legacy thing from that, Northampton, I believe, weren't happy at this team selection of Bristol Rose's opponents in that seven zero game because they were the one that it costs and promotion.
Speaker 2: In mind for this all the lateran and everyone of the replies.
Speaker 1: Going nor this about they've just studied, you know, following results elsewhere. They've drawn one game in the last ten or something, they've lost nine, so technically following results elsewhere. But it was your own doing. We've been relegated to sky Bet League two and then Northampton are just Cory going see yeah, yeah, unlucky.
Speaker 2: Like I love pettiness.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit classless.
Speaker 1: It's a bit classless.
Speaker 3: I think it's affecting rivalries, it's affecting real life humans at Bristol Rose.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a point you've got to move on. If it was like last season and you got I'd go all right, okay, I can kind of get it. We've been screwed over off with that. Yeah, yeah, you know fine, but yeah it does happen. And Joey Barn's up to these days. They came with the gap from what you get involved. Well, wonder what he's up to. So we talk about reading. We spoke about Laighton orient Charlton to beat Burton was another game I thought about, particularly with Burton's safe this price has shortened. I did look on Tuesday where Charlton was seventeen to twenty. Stupidly did they assume that Burton would have something to play for goal difference. It ain't happening, all right, that they ain't gonna go down Charlton. I mean, ultimately they are still playing for seeding if they can get a positive result here. It is actually quite big to finish fourth instead of fifth, because then you get the second leg at home, which has a significant advantage. And it's the nature of that defeat at Wrexham as well, the disappointment of that, that kind of the need to bounce back is there with Charlton so I think again kind of home game. As good as Burton had been, there's still been defeats in there, and Charlton just fantastic at home season, yeah one, so they'd be one that jumps out in that League one card.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, this is the thing, right because assuming chart and win odds On to do, they'll go to eighty five points. They need to win by six goals and need Stockport to draw at Wickham and then they could even finish third. I think Wickham and Stockport are both want to avoid playing Charlton, so it puts importance on that game because them to a playing each other. But I think it's extremely realistic for Stockport to draw at Wickham, Charton to win and then Charlton play Wickham's second leg at home in the playoffs. So I think there's enough motivation to get Charlton on side one hundred.
Speaker 1: I mean I would have Stockport to beat Wickham.
Speaker 3: I would as well.
Speaker 1: About that price, Yeah, it's massive. I'm not convinced on Dods still.
Speaker 3: Oh while, and.
Speaker 1: You look at the nature of those defeats. You know the teams who they who they lost to, They're all teams in that top six aren't they mean?
Speaker 3: May I interest you since my dad's took charge at Adams Park twenty five points from sixteen games about eight Yeah, crucially against the top seven. And I've done the top seven because they cut a drift from do you know what I mean from the other ones? Yeah, played five times, not scored a goal, lost eight nil and aggregate ship that's honking. The worst one was the chart and four nil and everyone at Wicked was furious with the team selection because he changed his system and was like reactive to what he expected Charling to do just rolled them over. I don't know. I don't think he easy equipped enough to do it. They will only he.
Speaker 1: Stopped scoring Orient. I think it was such a dull game that they didn't. Nothing really happened, to be honest, and then the outcome was ultimately fair on them losing that one. But again, that's another one that they've lost. And it's the fact that it's recent as well, these games. It's not like we're talking all when back in February and now he's sawed out and stuff like that. These been games over the past couple of weeks. Yeah, thirteen to five of the price on Stockport there.
Speaker 3: But Stockport, on the other hand, absolutely flying. I think they won five of the last six. They've only lost twice since they were knocked out the FA Cup against Palace in mid January, one of the majority of those games. Since it's they are in an impressive run. I know they come from behind the last two, which depends on which way you look at it could be either good or bad. Could it really shouldn't be going behind.
Speaker 2: The firepower off the bench, the subs are coming on and the drill for them.
Speaker 3: But the main thing about that price war Stockport recently lost. Did they lose at Wrexham? Did they get a result at Wrexham? I can't remember. That might have been one of their defeats. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: A quick look while you're chatting away.
Speaker 3: Stockport were five to two to win that game, and as the table shows, Rexman had proved to be a much better side than Wickham over the course of the season. And they're not even in the same conversation.
Speaker 1: One at Wrexham on the twenty second amount. Yeah, shorter price then though it's been six wins on the draw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're actually drifted. Since I did my notes yesterday to thirty to five now, but why they were They shouldn't even be the same. Prices up at Wrexham.
Speaker 2: Because we had Wrexham to beat Wickham. At Wickham in the act of a couple of weeks get only one one nil and they were three.
Speaker 3: To one.
Speaker 1: League two. I said, you want to kind of clump these together a lot in the area for clarity, the ones who put up in League One, then the fancy Stockport to beat Wickham at that big Prices said they're Charlton to beat Burton Leyton, Orient's beat Uddersfield and Reading to beat Barnsley. I would also mention Birmingham Bridge their tea, I mean fair place of people on TikTok so we here to right. But one hundred and eight points the most points in a single EFL season. They've still got game to go, one hundred and eleven. The potential absolutely remarkable.
Speaker 2: Last night yeah ah that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won last night.
Speaker 2: They could break the record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've already broke the record.
Speaker 1: Absolutely remarkable, one hundred and eight points on for one hundred and eleven. I mean well equipped for the championship as well, not just from.
Speaker 2: GAB as well, because Gabs that here and said that they're going to pistol League right at the very start of the season.
Speaker 3: Couldn't five to two.
Speaker 2: I think someone over here has said rather than we're going to win that they picked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that age brilliantly fine wine. I just didn't. I just hated the fact that there was so I were desperate for to get something.
Speaker 1: It's an English British thing too, and if anyone was back for success and want them chinned exactly what, I know nothing against them personally, could be anyone in the world to go fuck hope they lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the only league too really that the preseason favorite to nowhere near.
Speaker 1: The picture of Don's woo what a season they had and the screwd mind has got a lot of people I've supposed to be a lot of people as you would fancay MK Dons and Williamson to bounce back from that playoff disappointment. So as I said the Stockport, Charlton, Leyton, Orient reading Birmingham, the League one fancies will build the actual final Acca just after discussing the league two games, which again are all at three pm. As we said, so many permittations. It's so good john Caster Port Vail. Congratulations them are already promoted. Finally someone went maybe we should take this opportunity and actually get fucking promoted here. Playoff are still to be decided, but there is a huge game. Grimmersby played Wimbledon both for seven to four. If Grimsby win that they leap frog Wimbledon potentially knock Wimbledon out of the playoffs, depending how Salford do it and now relegated Carlyle Bradford Jesus Christ, take an opportunity, lads, why don't you win? Want to to to beat Fleetwood? Sellout crowd at Valley barraide I believe it's did I read that it's gonna be their league record attendance, which is massive for them. So hopefully they actually do take that opportunity and get promoted.
Speaker 2: If they lose, then Notts County or Warsaw can go apt Tomaw Well. To be honest, yeah, you imagine if after all this time they just rope a do they just actually sneak up just win the last day.
Speaker 1: You're worried about We've done it so so much to play for. Genuinely so excited for this as League two has been and we've said at home to it is the best league going, particularly this season.
Speaker 2: It's the best league for where but for for betting purpose.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my Greency it is absolutely hated it at the moment this is hell.
Speaker 3: But where do we want to go here? I mean there's there's a few that jump out nowhere. I didn't have anyone for this game.
Speaker 1: Well to beat Jillingham for to six, Well the fingers with Jillingham.
Speaker 2: Gillingham your manager Dingers.
Speaker 1: Another club by the way that I believe they've got to sell out Port. They've had to get safety certificates of stuff to open a part of the stadium they couldn't before, or something to people in. So fantastic to see the amount of people are engaging with clubs. I know it's easy to when you're successful, but still they're doing it a big crowd expecting a title four to six portval.
Speaker 3: Is it ainsworth? No Jillingham he left in eleven A lot of draws. But someone got into that Shrewsbury and then look what happened? They collapsed again he did They went on a good bet a bob.
Speaker 2: I thought they'd stay up.
Speaker 3: Idiot, idiot, someone got into a few weeks ago on the YouTube comment saying feel good factory around Jillingham, since would come in a top of the notch top of the map is a to move house presumably not. I don't know what it's moved ash living situation in Wickham's there Jilligan.
Speaker 1: Don't really know the map just down there and I.
Speaker 3: Could see a world where Bradford, Walsall and County all lose.
Speaker 1: Subjectively the funniest out is hilarious. That would that would sum up League two perfectly.
Speaker 3: I think it's the end of it.
Speaker 1: That everyone loses just stays as Yeah, it's the end.
Speaker 3: That the the league deserves, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the trouble?
Speaker 3: Just calculating But I don't.
Speaker 2: Know two three to one and we're not sky playing well.
Speaker 3: Actually that's a good point because Donnie is seven to four in pursuit of a title. Notts County. Their fans aren't been happy for a while out they're playing. Are they going to limp into the playoffs? Donnie's record against the best teams in the division was bad, but they won the last three on the spin, two massive wins over the Easter weekend street unbelievable. Did they get him in January? He's on ten goals now or he's in double figures. Luke Mullin, you just when you think he can't get any better, he is better get better. So potentially, Donnie, but I just I just looked at the two him went nope, you're.
Speaker 2: Going to have that seventy to one treble, aren't you?
Speaker 3: The one?
Speaker 1: I did? I up and again I'm back to my mantra. Just because they need to win means that they don't necessarily mean that they will. Barrow to beat Colchester is my upset of the weekend.
Speaker 3: Barrow are brilliant Arrow.
Speaker 1: Since Andy Wing came in it, you mentioned that the week didn't you their form and kind of their upturn. Colchester opposed them last week against Salford because of availability issues and the significance of those availability issues that they have. Lyle Taylor top scorer, he's out for the season, a few of us as well. I think Jamie McDonnell, brilliant midfielder on loan from Forrest, his season is done. Harry Anderson winger out. It just feels like it's really happened at such a bad time for them that it has then ultimately damaged their playoff potential, and then even if they get in, what is the knock on effects of that Barrow six game unbeaten run. They've lost just one of the last twelve. They have drawn a lot, but it's a significant improvement since Andy Wing arrived in January? Was it?
Speaker 3: It's just a.
Speaker 1: Price thing for me of And is there also a point as well where Colchester to get desperate if sulfed a drawing, if you know Grimsby a drawing or so is there chest you know, is there a desperation that comes in? And I should have looked this up, but I do wonder how many teams get chinned in the final five minutes of games when they have to win because they're so desperately pushing forward and they've got four strikers on the pitch and one center back, and all it takes is a break, a fast break of three on one and suddenly the opposition of taking it and one. Because it feels like watching games in recent years this has happened. It does You're like, yeah, that, yeah, I don't mind that sort of thing that does happen. And I don't know why I could.
Speaker 4: Just just the circumstances aren't in Colchester's favor, but they could be a point in the game where they are particularly late on that they get desperation kicks in a little bit and against the team who have been good at like four to one.
Speaker 3: Ish I was gonna have a little go and having my column. But to have a go on on Barrow I like it. It makes a lot of sense, but maybe it's not one for the Acker.
Speaker 1: Why why isn't it one for the Acker? Why don't we just go for all the big price teams only just to Stockport Barrow, Bradford Wood against Bradford just have a great time.
Speaker 2: We could, we could, we could ask them to price it up, just do all the crew to be whoever they're playing. Also also don Paster beet Knots County Fleet would to beat Bradford and just go for the League two has been unpredictable.
Speaker 1: I think the potential aka all season long way that we've spoken about and.
Speaker 2: Just League one in't it well.
Speaker 1: We've done well to avoid lead too large because as it's shown, it's a hell of a league and it's phenomenal to watch, but it's it's terrible for betting.
Speaker 3: Almost isn't it.
Speaker 1: But you could potentially do an acre of Stockport because of a price. We could put Charlton to beat Burton because we fancied them, Leighton, Orient A, Huddersfield and Reading at Barnsley, and you'd get above sixteen to one on those four teams.
Speaker 3: Is that without Birmingham?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, Birmingham take it to twenty seven twenty Seven's just look at his face?
Speaker 3: And then what about Barrow as well?
Speaker 1: If we had Barrow in? But if he popped Barrow in thirty to what But if we wanted to have you know, the final acha of the season being the fivefold of those five teams who have been good all campaign, just shy of twenty eight twenty six's were most places those five and then obviously plus our championship backer that we did a little earlier.
Speaker 3: I know it's a terrible way to think, but it's the way I operate. So two points, two points on the line, we've already guaranteed more points profit than last season. Correct, correct?
Speaker 1: Forty six last season on forty eight and a half. Yeah, we're guaranteed though, Yeah, yeah, I would just do the hundred thing. It's a great time I.
Speaker 3: Think let her hair down? Do the five teams?
Speaker 1: Should you take those five in League one?
Speaker 3: While you just think about it?
Speaker 1: What about combining the two actors?
Speaker 3: What about if we took him barrow? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, who.
Speaker 3: Just think about it for one second?
Speaker 1: What are you trying to say? You told me three times to think about it. I don't want to think.
Speaker 3: Just get Just give yourself a minute to think about it, because I don't want you to leave the studio and be like, we shouldn't have done that. I know you don't care as soon as we leave, as soon as you get up off that day.
Speaker 1: I've never watched this back, never, never. I can't remember a thing we say on these things.
Speaker 3: Just interested today, like the fight because.
Speaker 1: I had all five down, so ultimately I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: Three? Have you other?
Speaker 1: This week's acker? Then the proper aka shall we call it? In fact? No, Like any good restaurant, you get your starters on the menu first, don't you. So let's do the starter one from the championship at twelve thirty taken European Bear.
Speaker 2: Apparently the only one that knows what that is.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to find out what the hell this is after there. I'm gonna google it rightole it while I'm summing up for us. Then the Championship act we're taking at twelve thirty. We've got Burnley to beat Millwall, was it? We've got Sheffield United is to beat Blackburn, and then we have Portsmouth too beat Whole and then at three pm the main act of the normal three pm Stockport to beat Wickham. It's Charlton to beat Burton, Leyton, Orient to beat Huddersfield, Ready to beat Palsley, and Birmingham to beat Cambridge. That's fivefold, just shy of twenty eight to one. And as we say every single week, run to keep it fun, never bet moy cond forward and please gamble responsibly. The playoffs are coming, of course, aren't they. We will have an episode looking forward to all Things Playoffs. I believe we're recording that on Tuesday, after the bank holiday, so that might be out a little bit earlier, so make sure that you check the channel and the only way to do that is to subscribe to ensure that you never miss an episode. And on the website Sporting life dot com forward slash Football Midday on Friday will be able to find the link to back those two acres at hopefully a nice little enhanced price. We'll be back for a playoff preview, hopefully on the back of two nice winners.
Speaker 2: Wait to see, don't forget. If you want to put them together, get an eightfold A great time. Yeah, that's what a way, What a way to go out of a bank, zero from eight. We'll be back on Tuesday.