Speaker 1: Scrolling through the fee same old bullshit every night, virtue signal warriors hiding behind the screen so they preach the holy Gospel. Buddets at the smoking lies.
Speaker 2: I got, mad Win.
Speaker 1: I caught them out, exposed to fake in their eyes.
Speaker 3: They run their mouths.
Speaker 1: One was trapped inside the head ocage. One wrong word and the foaming losing all the fucking minds. But I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 4: It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in their mouse again, mad and me because I found out of.
Speaker 2: Faith thing.
Speaker 1: The hell load of night Jimmy Kimble, nice, Stephen Covert on his throne, I'm take hut saying hunt, standing tall and true, your trunk, your fuck right off. I'm coming after you, after you. They twist every word of say, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just to wash the cloucks. Budd. I seek through the bullshit, the hipocrisy, so clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear, got.
Speaker 4: Them blue checks in the clouds.
Speaker 2: Budd It's built on.
Speaker 1: Shift of sand.
Speaker 2: One real question in the whole damn empire. Start the cracking.
Speaker 1: Ben they swarm like angry bees, and someone dares to disagree.
Speaker 2: Bud, I'm just cutting, motherfucker. Ain't no apology from me for.
Speaker 1: The woe for the wolf. I'm side of this game, side of these people running in them out again, mad and me just just I found out a faith the me the hell alone. I'm not Jimmy Kimmel, n Stephen Covert on his throne. I'm just cutting, singing hunt, standing tall and true, your trunking fuck ride off. I'm coming after you and no more, taking all the ship. Time to push back harder, time to make the bastards quit. They hate the mirror hold up showing who they really feed fake.
Speaker 2: It's fucking full of hate.
Speaker 4: Now the world's starting to see.
Speaker 1: Fucking wo Yeah, I'm done with the charade, tied of the snowflakes noling in their own charade, mad at me because the mask lift off their lying face. I'm say cutting, real name, real voice on in my space. Leave me alone, you trunk, or crawl back in your hole. I'm not your late, not pumping, not another Hollywood so fucking woke fu fuck the woke jake cutting sas.
Speaker 2: It loud and lad, don't watch the Empire choken.
Speaker 4: Good morning guys. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody is staying safe this mord and happy. May thirteenth, twenty twenty six. What is up?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Let me mm hmmm you can but good morning, hm, good morning girl even okay, but good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? Let me do how is everybody doing it this morning?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do a clip.
Speaker 3: M m you can.
Speaker 4: M okay, but good morning, good morning, good beuting, good muting, good beauty. I hope everybody's having a great boarding.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: You google.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: I hope that everybody is staying saved before let's listen to this.
Speaker 1: Yehaw you ride dirty thir Saint cloud. When this ain't your mama's morning show.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about old erin bless his heart.
Speaker 1: Hey, Aaron, you a legend, not that's pretend talk big on the mic, but you wain't got friends. Called it steel toe more like steel slow when your thing tanks faster than your online show, grew a stash guy loud trying to play that heel. But you're just man west House doing without the scale shot chucking like it's ninety.
Speaker 2: Two, but your hot takes cold and your punch last year.
Speaker 1: We're steel broke, steel choking on that gun.
Speaker 3: Nah, we tuned out.
Speaker 4: Country boys don't mess when the cloud of sound.
Speaker 1: Doubt dish out the dirt butt.
Speaker 2: Can't take shape. Called it comedy, I call it click bait.
Speaker 1: Got hoot it off radio, straight to streaming. Now you beg for views like it's only fans dreams. Ain't going on the mic. That's your hype crew.
Speaker 2: She got more spine than you ever do.
Speaker 1: Throwing folks under buses chasing views, that's weak sauce, broke and bad news. Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fried.
Speaker 2: Better hang up them boots before YouTube.
Speaker 1: Besides, I still broke steal choking on that ego more creams than a rodeo spatos. Y'all too, did No, we tuned out. Real folks don't buy a man full of doubt. So gett yr from the red ride to the fog will be said a sweet tea. Why you chase that blog? This ain't hey, and it's just facts in a ride.
Speaker 2: You're fifteen minutes sont getting my.
Speaker 3: Arm, yo?
Speaker 4: But what is a y'all, how is everybody doing this morning? Just waged up on a little stream this morning. I know, I haven't. I know if you are on the bottom of coffee you were getting a bunch of songs that I just did. But good morning. I hope everybody is stand safe this morning. Bom YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yah yo.
Speaker 4: Yah, but good morning. How is everybody doing? Okay? H m hm hm good morning?
Speaker 1: Ra a.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Sweetheart? Like the stream? Y'all share the stream, y'all if you guys kids, y'all like the stream, Share the stream, y'all. If you guys can where all right this dream? Y'all'll share the stream if you guys can't. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Hold on, we'll get you a uh in my message. Good morning, good morning, good morning. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people. I just wanted to. I wanted to pop on for an equip minute to see how everybody is doing.
Speaker 3: Let's just kill next.
Speaker 4: I wanna we got three.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 4: But what's up? How is it you can? But good morning? How is everybody doing this? Morned? Good boarding, good boarding, gets burning.
Speaker 2: Get meeting, Get muting, get burning.
Speaker 4: I hope everyone is having a saved morning. Uh, I hope everybody. I just want to say I really appreciate everybody that I appreciate everybody that comes on and it's part of the stream. Yeah, by the way, but good morning. How is everybody? By the way, I just want to say, I hope that a lot of people are staying safe.
Speaker 2: By the way. I know I don't.
Speaker 4: Post a lot I when I'm not like, yeah, I want I've been promoting myself start, I've been promoting myself start more. I just wanted to jump on for a quick stream to see how everybody is doing. So, I know, I gotta go do some stuff today. I gotta go deal with something. But but I hope everybody is staying safe and everybody gonna watch the replay. Yeah, but I just wore to say I appreciate everybody that shows up. I appreciate everybody that shows up to the stream. I appreciate everybody. Everybody. Yeah, yeah, I appreciate everybody that shows up to the stream. You know, I want to say thank you, dope, no, no, But what is all I hope every would is stay in safe. I hope that a lot of people are no, uh the uh uh uh that is uh death.
Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 4: Who who's a cause about the tune?
Speaker 1: Hmm?
Speaker 4: But good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is uh this morted, let's seem h.
Speaker 2: H m hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hope that everybody is there to say today. Be it about the babe, be it about bye bye, they have a while h m hm. You know, but I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Here's my face, y'all. What's up, guys? How is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing this morning? I hope a lot of you stand say. I just wanted to pop on for equip minutes and say, how's everybody doing. I appreciate everybody that does watch the streams, you know. I just want to also say that if you're watching the stream thank you. But we're also on podcast platforms. We're on podcast platforms. When when I finished an episode here, I posted the streaker.
Speaker 2: And it goes to.
Speaker 4: It's a big show.
Speaker 2: I would, it goes to Apple, it goes.
Speaker 4: To Spotify, it goes to iHeart Radio. I am part of iHeartRadio. I'm just telling people where they can find our podcast because there's so many people, you know. By the way, I'm hoping to stop before ten thirty because that's when Tom Bernard Tom ba Aird be aired comes on. I do want to say I'm gonna promote and promote all of my things because we do need to promote it. Yeah, all right now, I'm gonna one of the things that I do want to say, We're gonna try Tom begin in the future. In the future, but we had a little issue today with the lurah.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: The first thing I want to I want to say, we leave MH by the way first day, why not go chigure out? Why not use hardly through h.
Speaker 1: M HM.
Speaker 4: Bid i Q is what we use to track our numbers. Bid i Q is what we track our doumbers with. Right away, I promoted a bunch of our stuff that we are promoted because this helps us out. Yeah, so right away, I know a lot of people. By the way, I just want to say that I do appreciate everybody that shows up. Yeah, I want to say that I do, and I'm very respectful to people. I think that people who watch listen to podcasts. They they're listening to.
Speaker 3: The go.
Speaker 4: You have people you don't You don't have people listening to podcasts like a radio show on that. You have Tom Bernard, who is one of the top was one of the top people. Yeah. I want to say thank you to the people that are coming for the first time, coming here for the first time coming, you know, I want to say thank you. I when I don't have a guest, I'm usually sitting here by myself talking and I just want to say to everybody I am who I am, and I'm different in my own way. You know, I might have a disability. I don't know. If I'm going to be a streamer. I might put some more stuff up. I don't know. I might be doing a little bit. I just want to say thank you to everybody that is you know. I just want to say thank you, guys. I've been I've been posting a bunch of stuff on the buy me a coffee. I've been posted a bunch of my songs over there. You don't have I have the Here's the thing, if anybody that does want to be a member. My smallest membership.
Speaker 2: Is one dollar a moss.
Speaker 4: It's one dollar and I'm very grateful for what I have. I just want to say to anybody that I appreciate it. Shate everybody. Yeah, it's it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey Kemna State Park in Morning Kennedy, Pau Kennedy, Paul Kennedy, er Heavy even.
Speaker 3: In a love who h.
Speaker 4: M and love.
Speaker 3: In a world of.
Speaker 4: M sid of day, give his d bark head, EBA, give his de barkhead, his de bar.
Speaker 3: Canada d bark is he.
Speaker 4: Give us d barkheader depar he is Bazon, He's amazing us a amazing, He's amazing.
Speaker 3: Muse Amazon. Clip this clip, that clip, this clip, that clip, this clip that if nobody want to hear it out again, Bubbles, Yeah all right.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate everybody that shows up. I just wanted to pop up for a quid minute to see how everybody is doing. M m M. I just want to say to everybody, thank you, thank you to everybody that shows up. I really appreciate it. And I will see you guys when I see you. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye,