Speaker 1: M hm hm mm hmm. Get my.
Speaker 2: M have a something. The babies.
Speaker 1: Tu m h.
Speaker 3: Easily nine and you roll along, click on you to make it feel. I can't have your sweet.
Speaker 2: Tea open Campire, Your homemade one is the perfect vible. The lights of low screen is pride. Jack Hudsons here to make your night late night when Jay Hudson.
Speaker 3: Lives here it.
Speaker 2: He's got the songs, the laugh, uspirit, special gills.
Speaker 3: And stories too.
Speaker 2: He'll keep you up today with US news.
Speaker 3: He's gonna sing, Gonna, He's gonna play, Donna play, He's bringing Joey at the end to your day.
Speaker 2: Don't need to wander or don't need the wrong Jig's Late night Shore feels just like the laughter is real. The vibe is rhyme.
Speaker 3: Jick Hudson's here lives a riding night Late.
Speaker 2: Night with Jay Hudson livestit and he's got the songs, the laugh, us spirit, special gills and storys too. He'll keep you up today with US news.
Speaker 3: So poor another glass, take a seat this late night more man.
Speaker 2: It's hard to beat. From music to headlines and fun in between.
Speaker 3: Jake huntins l with Jay cousin Lindsey.
Speaker 2: He's got the songs the Last us.
Speaker 3: Be Special Gilts and stories to Yeah, Jay Hunton's bringing it out of you and late but Jake huts On, Jake huts.
Speaker 2: On Son's here.
Speaker 3: What's Hike, It's almost I'm so excited. You're excited.
Speaker 2: We got like we got we got twenty eight we got twenty eight minutes well before the what show opinion the Big Borg.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, Penny and the Big York. We're gonna watch that after this.
Speaker 2: Yes, So anyway we could do another stream later, we could do another stream.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fine, Yeah, whatever works. But I do want to see Penny in the Big Dark.
Speaker 2: And you might hear a new song that I did with their.
Speaker 3: My Jake, you've been busy. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for your premiere.
Speaker 2: By the way, so like I was telling Mommy, I told Mommy, yes deep, sorry to say.
Speaker 3: I am Mommy, d D what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I was telling the viewers because we're live then I'm raising funds for stack up.
Speaker 3: Tell them what that is.
Speaker 2: Is a five O one set three military charity support and active and veteran service members from US and ALI nations by promoting positive mental health and suicide prevention through gaming and geek culture. Well you they usialize they have four pool of pro actually they have five, but the fifth ones on here m hm. The FAILNX house they have in Los Angeles, California. It's a house where they can like they could do stuff nice.
Speaker 3: So it's a place for them to kind of rehab and get together and rest and come off of all that. That sounds good. So, yeah, this is Jake's project and now it has become mine and his mission for this year.
Speaker 2: By December thirty, deeb first is the cut off date, because that's the end of the physical year. Is yeah, very first.
Speaker 3: And we know how many people love us, right and we want them since we are not monetized, we want anybody who loves us to do what Jake donate to that right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I hope everybody is doing Okay, I hope everyone. How was So? What was the shirt the gift that you got?
Speaker 3: Johnny car First of all, you know, every Sunday my routine. I have my routine. I go for coffee Wood Carson every Sunday. From coffee Wood Carson, I go to church. It's just what I do. Wow, let me tell you. He's like, I got your I got your Christmas present. I was like, oh, then I got even more excited. I'm like, what time miss coffee all night? I'm like, is it coffee? Is a coffee? I mind you. I don't drink coffee, but I'm gonna drink coffee today, right. So I have my best friend mary Anne, remember her from the other day, So it was with her. So I was like, come with me. I'm gonna go see my friend have a cup of coffee. And she's met Johnny before, so I dry hay and some show everybody it.
Speaker 2: His name is.
Speaker 3: Rex Rex Dinosaur Arms.
Speaker 2: And also if you see I have the stack up on my actually I was looking at it says hold on the mission. Gaming is our passion.
Speaker 3: That's right. And let me tell you, the world's really come together there, like the crossroads come together in gaming and community building. I love it. And uh, I was telling my friend, like, it's nice to know that no matter what time of day, twenty four hours a day, you can turn on YouTube, come to our little community and just say anything and people will see you there and they'll say hi. And the people you've built relationships with, so I think it's just so important to those community.
Speaker 2: By the way, earlier I was live on Twitch. I was doing a Twitch only stream.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's that about?
Speaker 2: So I do I do that sometimes when I don't want to like stream on YouTube? Is I would do like these streams where I'm like sitting there trying to talk to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And with Twitch they have better tools, like when if you ban somebody, there's a seving on your thing that they came and watch the stream. You can't see the chat, you can't watch you can't see the video because I have that on their patrol.
Speaker 3: And this is on Twitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, so there's no warning system. When you're done with someone, you're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also and also I could see in the back end. With YouTube, I can't see who rated, who sent who put the library direct? Okay I could. I could go in the back end and see who hosted me, who followed me. By the way, right now, I'm at three hundred and fifty followers working I've been working hard. I've been working on it.
Speaker 3: You don't have to tell me. I read all your your poetry you sent me, I listen to your music, I see all the videos. Jake, you are NonStop, and I thank god I have you as a street team because I've been so busy, like with life and work, I have time to do this.
Speaker 2: I'm locked, you know. And the one thing that I do want to say is you have you know, it's good people. But I also I have good family.
Speaker 3: Isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 2: I have good family that is, you know, supportive of what I'm doing, and you know, and it's something that I just don't want to like, you know, there's there's times in my life that I feel like, you know, I'm coming up. By the way, December birthday, December twenty seven, it's also our Chad.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're gonna have to do something for him. We got to make it a little video or so.
Speaker 2: And also the twenty seventh is the day I started five years ago. I started Hit. I hit go Off with one of the first times for a full stream, you.
Speaker 3: Know exactly that I have to go back and look at my first goal live date. Why so I can celebrate.
Speaker 2: I did on the twenty seventh, but the twenty eighth, the video might say if I had to, But the thing is like I nearly fried my computer with that stream. You know, take where you're mo.
Speaker 3: I thought, did you stream too much?
Speaker 2: Dake?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no no no no no no. Okay, number one, I thought I had to download the vod and put it up. But there's a thing on Twitch because I was I didn't know this at the time, but luckily I have friends.
Speaker 2: To do it. I can export my vod. I can export it. Demands, Yeah, video demand.
Speaker 3: I'm learning all these words.
Speaker 2: And actually you can. You can rewatch the interview on twitch. You can watch the Christian. A lot of my interviews that I set up are on on are on highlight highlighted them before I lost them on Twitch.
Speaker 3: So I'm am I supposed to download Twitch and watch you there too, or do I see you here?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: If this is what confuses me when people are multiple and they're not.
Speaker 2: Streaming, I'm not multiple streaming.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm asking. So now, if you're not multi streaming, that means you have a separate, totally separate thing going on on Twitch. Right, So if I if I want to see that, I can't find that on YouTube. You're not going to repost it here.
Speaker 2: I will repost it after the fact.
Speaker 3: Okay, That's what I'm asking sorry, that's what that means.
Speaker 2: Thank you my VODs to YouTube after the fact. So right, So this is this is something that I've always said with Twitch. The Twitch crew is so more like you have people on there that, hey, what's up, Gene. Hey that's gen Gene. Lascar is let me finish this. Here's my thoughts going to a topic. Twitch has been so honored awesome. There's people on there that there. You have celebrities, you have Ray J, you have key pain streams over there.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 2: I'm no comment, Okay, I'm gonna play the fifth on that. A smart kid, I'm gonna play the fifth because I just don't want people to think that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, maybe we shouldn't have opinions on everything.
Speaker 2: Last year in twenty twenty four, my most watched tatle was Cay Sinnat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do you like kai?
Speaker 2: I watched him, But to be honest with you, be honest, it's like I just didn't I want I kept it up as like fodder on the on the computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just background noise, like yeah.
Speaker 2: Because when he was doing the Mafias on.
Speaker 3: I was wild.
Speaker 2: Here's the But for me, it was I was going back and forth, because also Speed was doing one too.
Speaker 3: I now I love Speed too, right, But I like face, I like me, and I like all these guys like I find them to be relatable.
Speaker 2: About Jack Dorty, even.
Speaker 3: Jack doesn't bother me. I think he has been I think he got too much, too fast, and he didn't know how to handle it. And that happens to a lot of people. And imagine those people had a camera running twenty four to seven. What the what the hell would that look like? Someone handed you a million dollars tomorrow. I'm sure you'd be like, oh, ship right, So.
Speaker 2: I would have donated it. I would have I would have failed a place.
Speaker 3: To don of course you would have donated. But there's things you need to get done. There's people you want to help, right, you want to fix certain things, get things set up. So you know what I'm trying. The point I'm trying to make is it's not easy when these young kids get the locks of money and they haven't come from an environment like that. So there's jealousy and there's also hard So.
Speaker 2: If some of these kids are not taught how to manage it, how to marriage, they don't they don't even know you know, back in the day, they would have Detroit by Dark is in here. He heard of this the lawyer he's funny.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I love his video, but he doesn't have a channel anymore, right.
Speaker 2: Vin's the lawyer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I was pretty sure that now he's Loop Paul lawyer and that's it, and we're supposed to forget the fact that he was ever Vince the absolute evil lawyer.
Speaker 2: You want to you want to hear something. You want to hear something funny and stuff Vince. So before I took the video down with Vince on it, the original review, it had twenty something hundred views.
Speaker 3: Did he have his hat on? Why did it get so many views? I'm sure people just wanted to like, what do you think that's about? Do you think he's that funny?
Speaker 2: To be honest, I think that he you know, he's telling people that he you know, because he's he was. He was Howard Stern's attorney. He was the attorney to uh high pitched Eric. He was, by the way, But my my favorite Matt Packer, I gotta say, is Eric the actor.
Speaker 3: I can't believe we never flew him with ballounds. I swear to you that would have been so glorious. But it was possible too. We could have done it, like I mean and safely. He's just a bad sport. Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. If I had a chance to do a walk on roll on a national television show, I would be proud of.
Speaker 3: It, right Like he's never seemed grateful for any of the wonderful It was always like some sort of major scandal. Anytime he was involved, there had to be drama.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I'm also here for me. It's like you're getting a chance to work with some of the major stars of the show.
Speaker 3: You ask you a question. If you have the chance to go in studio but you had to be a ship wear, would you do it for that opportunity?
Speaker 2: To be honest? No, really, I.
Speaker 3: Get me the scale. I'm I'm waiting ship I'm going there.
Speaker 2: But no, because because that's that's truly's job. By the way, hold on, by the way, Gene, by the way, Gen, no one knows who Kevin Hazelin is one of the best attorneys in Campa, Florida, who's also Kevin's law On Bubba's Love Sponge. He was Kevin.
Speaker 3: Kevin is I only know I only know lummies defense lawyer. And that's a chatter.
Speaker 2: That's that's not even a real person.
Speaker 3: What do you mean that's not a real person. I talked to them on the chat.
Speaker 2: No, that is not a real lord. That's just someone playing a character.
Speaker 3: But it's a real person. Right, You're you're making me think it's a bot. Now I'm having like these ideas, like the conversations.
Speaker 2: But it's a person under assumed name.
Speaker 3: I got you. It's their handle.
Speaker 2: Warrior out of Tampa who helped Bubba with some he him and Bubba are friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I remember the Bubba drama with the law that because I mean that that really divided divided the people, because like Hogan, he's Hogan right, American icon and then Bubba is Bubba right.
Speaker 2: Also, the thing is is that Bubba tried to like you know, Bubba put out the video, but the radio video killed the radio guy Nick Hogan throughout a what they call a a through uh, through a wrench of the plane and through uh went legal proceedings on Bubba for the movie because they were showing the sex tape. In part of the sex tape.
Speaker 3: Actual They showed actual parts of it.
Speaker 2: They showed like part I don't I haven't seen this.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've seen this.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the I haven't seen Bubba killed the radio, killed the radio, Star video killed the Radio.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen it. But the se for me was, you know, Nick Hogan had to to do a what they called.
Speaker 3: The one in the car accident, correct.
Speaker 2: The one that killed a man allegedly allegedly?
Speaker 3: God, what lawyer trained you? Who trained you, Jake? Because it's like anyone thinks Jake is not on point.
Speaker 2: The years of watching Law and Order, Law and Order and watching.
Speaker 3: My criminal justice system, come on, Jake, you have to do it with me.
Speaker 2: Criminal justice system is between two the collectives that that pro and the lawyers that that prosecut. Case very good. I've actually watched and Order, SVU, Law and Order and T I have.
Speaker 3: I fancy myself something of a Law and Order buff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually, my favorite one of my favorite episodes what you know they had Robin Williams on before passed away, They.
Speaker 3: Had you know, missus. Star Fire is one of my favorite movie Like you see a man dressed as a woman just to see his kids.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, kill me. I got to see I got, I got. I had to see r V because we rented r V from the library of the movie That's.
Speaker 3: A movie that's a hysterical movie.
Speaker 2: Because of that movie we.
Speaker 3: Watched last night, The Office Christmas Party movie was so funny.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to say this. When you said the Office Christmas Party, I thought you meant you watched the episode.
Speaker 3: The Office is Christmas Party. Now, Jake, let me ask you. Why do I have to stare at the picture. Why can't I talk to your face? I can't you just look at me? All I did was take Oh this were his hold on?
Speaker 2: No I had I had a sorry, Oh my god, cover up, slick.
Speaker 3: I'll show some sin so you don't have to let the ladies breathe. I'm talking. This thing suffocates them.
Speaker 2: What's to give?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have it here. I'm a little torn about showing it because I feel like this is something that you guys are gonna get too much enjoyment out of. But I'll show it and I'll wear it because.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 3: It's a sweatshirt that said this is funny, Like I'm supposed to walk around wearing this, and then it says, but wait, it's not enough. My family disold me already, right, it says, you haven't leans until you had these nuts in your mouth. Sure, I'm gonna wear this to Christmas. Thanks Carson. I'm glad you get a kick out of this, Jake, it's my fucking life. Now, you're not supposed to find this out as entertaining as you are. But okay, sorry, you little ship. Sorry, No, it's okay. How funny is that shirt?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Like he's serious that he's looking at me waiting for my reaction, and I was just like, you want me to wear this out?
Speaker 2: By the way, So people, so the people that are listening to this, to the audio version, she just showed a shirt with ds like D E E posture as nuts.
Speaker 3: And that's funny because my name is d D D very good spelled just like that.
Speaker 2: We're having to basically because that's something that we don't understand.
Speaker 3: The video is not everybody's watching.
Speaker 2: People listening to this one Spotify, Apple and.
Speaker 3: Well, for those of you that are just listeners, let me describe myself. I'm five foot tall, I have long black hair down to the middle of my back, longer maybe in my mm hmm, early early late forties and I'm.
Speaker 2: Adorable, right yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And people coming cute cute. I cant referred to as cute often, so it was super cute, not beautiful.
Speaker 2: But let me let me say this, what do you think about right now? Like you know, you know the boy, so so I want to say this, you know last you know today? So it was Chad, I think it was Chad. Tommy Jordan was on there, Tommy.
Speaker 3: Jordan, Yeah, I have a I have a little issue with Tommy today.
Speaker 2: But okay, but Chad and the Potato were on the same stream together. Huh Chad do mock and the potato card? If we're on the same stream together.
Speaker 3: When what is happening? Why this morning, this talk talk? Why were they on the same street together? What how did it happen?
Speaker 2: I think clear Water cha, I think I think Chad doesn't have a problem with the potato filter anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Chad soon.
Speaker 2: But Dan's also was on there. Dan Dan from Nice Podcasting, but was on there.
Speaker 3: So Dan, Dave and Chad, Dan, Chad and the Potato.
Speaker 2: In the two chats because Chad clear Water Chaw Chad was there too.
Speaker 3: He went on a date with Felicia. By the way, we have to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it was. It was a date. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: She was like, did he have to pay for the date? Like like like like a lady of the evening, like a lady of the night.
Speaker 2: But but here's the thing. Felicia says she's done for the year after shefter yesterday's comedy ship. She's done.
Speaker 3: Oh she's like me. She ain't working for the rest of the year. And she don't give a buck who says she don't care who says anything about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she isn't good.
Speaker 3: For her, But for you, Felicia, you take that time.
Speaker 2: But here, here's the thing. I was on Car Maks show last last week. He admitted to me the reason why he couldn't get it up.
Speaker 3: Because so he stopped taking creedom and he's not.
Speaker 2: Here's the he's still dreams. He was a drunken idiot when he was we were doing sorry dunking.
Speaker 3: More idiot moron. I don't think there's a difference. I think it's pretty accurate he was. He was a drunken mess. Okay.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, even I know not to put the link in the chat. You would get pea bombed for if you put the link in the chat.
Speaker 3: You got to live on the edge, though, I.
Speaker 2: Guess, and guess what final boss had to send me his ad his email.
Speaker 3: Boss. You know, I extended an invitation for spaghetti dinner and he hasn't replied yet, Like, what is wrong with these people?
Speaker 2: Hey? By the way, we got five minutes before.
Speaker 3: Five minutes to the top of the hour, Penny and the gosh, it's John coming to New York or No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't really, I haven't told him. I haven't told him since the episode, since I went back on the show twice. I haven't even talked to uh Abba in a while.
Speaker 3: Where has everybody been? What is everybody up to? That's what I like.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that is that is a problem. Is that everybody's busy with life and I'm not you're but hey, but I might have you know, I want to say this to the bottom of my heart. I want to say that I do appreciate everybody.
Speaker 3: If you tell them again about the charity, all right, stuck up? No, no, tell them if they want to make a donation for our stream today.
Speaker 2: If you guys want to make a donation to the stream, make it to stack Up. Stuck Up, stuck Up. We're trying to raise ten thousand dollars. So I got theacutive director, so let me let me say this go ahead. The executive director of stack Up, Steve Michuga, said on his stream that he if we raised ten thousand, If I raised ten thousand, stack up, he will go and do animill cross a new horizon for one stream.
Speaker 3: That we need this.
Speaker 2: Here's the he will. I would love to like tell him that the thing is. I can actually tell you. Hold on me, grab something me uh, let me tell you what the so I get every year I get this stay where rewards I have. I have to fill out the paper and send it to them before January fifteenth, but the things in July December thirty first. So yeah, I have to I have to like hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: What are we holding for, Jake?
Speaker 2: You gotta hold hold on.
Speaker 3: Right, Sorry, I'm holding on for dear life. Oh my god, I'm getting old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like totally dislike it though, Like all.
Speaker 2: Right, here here's the thing, all right. For fifty dollars, I get a stack Up vinyl decal for two hundred dollars, I get a stack Up journal set P fivehood. I get a stack Up T shirt for for fifteen hundred, we get a supply crate sponsorship and challenge.
Speaker 3: Coin that sounds dope.
Speaker 2: For twenty five hundred. I get a coastom football jersey with my gamer tag on it with my UH with for thirty five. I get a supply crate sponsorship for five thousand. I get a stack Up game in matt For seventy five. I get a game and controller from stack Up for ten thousand. We get it. Here's a ten thousand. We get a Felx house ariosoult trip. We we're sponsoring one of those. We sponsor a trip to the gate to the game and house for someone.
Speaker 3: That sounds so much fun. I want to go. Can we get that one? Can I go?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, it's supposed to go to someone who I get it. I get it. Yeah, I'm losing. I'm jake.
Speaker 2: Someone said don puts her feet behind her head.
Speaker 3: Who said that?
Speaker 2: Oh Graper.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say that because I think if I really attempted it, for for how much donation I could do it, I might need to stretch. First, do I get a chance to stretch? I need to know the terms.
Speaker 2: The top of the hour?
Speaker 3: All right, Jake, Well before the top of the hour. I just wanted to tell you something. Oh, thank you for helping me come.
Speaker 2: Back episode opinion, the board just I got it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, thank you guys. It was nice seeing everyone. I'm talking before we'll do we'll.
Speaker 2: Do a stream lighter. We'll do no stream lighter.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I love this, I love you. Have a good time. I'm going to watch too.
Speaker 2: All I'm gonna I'm gonna go go watch the other one. All right?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 2: Bye? How you made you make Kicky? Bye?