Speaker 1: I came across something online. Okay, I don't know if it's real, okay, but I'm going to bring it up with you. And it is an uncomfortable topic, okay. I comedians said this, so I don't know if he was telling a joke or if he it was being just authentic in the moment, right. That's the funny thing about It's one of the odd things about comedians is you don't know if they're being authentic, right, or just telling a.
Speaker 2: Joke, right, right, right.
Speaker 3: They say that every joke has a ent of honesty behind it, in the truth behind it.
Speaker 1: And this man was telling a story of a group he's involved in on Facebook and how they communicate, but then seeing the person in real world, okay, and how awkward it was. And the group he was a part of was a men's group on Facebook to share ways to masturbate.
Speaker 3: That's fucking weird, I agree. Before I agree dig into this. Have you ever shared with any of your close male friends way to masturbate?
Speaker 1: That's a good question, because women will right exactly to toys they use, whether they orgasmed or not. I never communicated time, method, amount, details of masturbating with anyone The closest that I could possibly get is probably in a joking manner talking about the stranger. We've heard about that before, where you show okay, get.
Speaker 2: On one hand, you know.
Speaker 1: I made plenty of jokes yeah, or or joking around with my buddies.
Speaker 3: Hey, like We'll be at the bar and one's like, oh, I want to get up. I gotta go to the bathroom, and I'll be like, you need a hand. I'll use my little hand and make it look bigger, you know what I mean. But that's about as far as it gets. And it's in a joking manner. It's not I'm never serious. Well, what I do is I grab it with both hands and I beat it up against my head.
Speaker 1: Right or I use tax for whatever that looks like, right right right, And so I kind of I started to do. I almost didn't do any research on this because I don't want this in my algorithm at all.
Speaker 2: It's too late, yes.
Speaker 1: But I'm dedicated to the sh So here we go, and so online this response came up, and it's the question was asked, what's a good website to find people to masturbate online?
Speaker 2: With?
Speaker 3: Like a group masturbation? More than one I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about a group, but this person embellished on what okay good because I was also a little flabbergasted. You know, I've heard people talk about why dress up for such like where where linger where?
Speaker 3: Outfits?
Speaker 1: Is it that bad that you need to enhance it? And so I'm of that same attitude with this of like why do you need to do all these extra things?
Speaker 3: Sex is pretty great?
Speaker 2: Right well, it was just a different element.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's you know why we got to put a didgerido in this band? Sounds fine, but this person says when it comes to places, I keep going back to a website called Taste me Now and missed tubido tube e toe. I'm sure I'm mispronouncing that tube toe easily take the crown. Over the years, I've spent countless evenings in private cam sessions, and each one has been a unique and thrilling experience. The girls are always welcoming and know exactly how to keep things fun and exciting, like they're tuned into what makes the whole experience memorable. I'm always happy to drop a tip when someone does really goes all out.
Speaker 3: It just adds to the whole vibe. It's not just about watching.
Speaker 1: It's about the interaction of the playful energy, the way it all comes together every time I wrap up a session. I love that he said it that kind of like made it sound like a business thing. Professionally, I feel like I've just had a truly engaging experience, not just some random show, but something that sticks with me in the best way. It's been a perfect way to unwind, mix things up, and enjoy a little extra attention.
Speaker 3: So sounds to me like this is a site that this person's on and he's wanking it to these camgirls. I have never been a part of the cam girl. I've never gone to any of them. I don't see the point in pain somebody for that. So maybe you know more than I do. No, I know nothing, but like, as far as I know, you're watching them, they don't get to see you, right, You're just a name that pops up right and it's like John forty five, you know, has joined whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. I know that there are obviously cam sites you can go to. I didn't know that they niche specialize in something? Do they and do they do? They just compliment you as the process goes on, Oh okay, are they also engaging? Are they just watching you do that? Are there women that do cam channels that they only make money to watch men masturbate?
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, a girl gotta work. But and you know, don't hate the hustler. We spoke to a cam girl years years years ago and she had talked about how she did disgusting things with the Converse shoe.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone had asked her to use a shoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. Now that feels different.
Speaker 1: That feels like I understand the appeal of going like subscribing to an OnlyFans to watch a woman do that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: That okay?
Speaker 1: And I know about h I don't remember the name of it. But you go on the site and you don't know who you're gonna get in the video, Oh god no, and you don't know what they're gonna do. And there have been there's some funny YouTube clips of people and just the randomizer show and then there's some guy in his penis or like they're doing it, but there's somebody in a cage behind them, just for like the shockingness. So that I understand all that yeah, and do you And a lot of them are kids. It's really weird to watch. And it's always adult men. It's never adult women. It's always adult men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because matter of fucking perverts, dude, Ah, creepy, creepy, fucking perverts is all what we are. And you know, I'm okay saying that because I know I can be a perv most of the time and I can be a little creepy at some point in times as well.
Speaker 2: But that's taking it too far, man.
Speaker 1: So this person he comments again about the best app or site to find females to masturbate with with, not too but yeah, yeah, so maybe they can't see you. Yeah, I would think you both have a camera. There was something called master being you.
Speaker 3: You are going to make me pick up my phone and start punching the shit in, aren't you? I guess, I guess Master being You and I have some like set up questions.
Speaker 1: Do you get a tripod? Is it on your PC? Do you hold your phone? Do you use pillows?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have questions on how all this works.
Speaker 3: You get one of those ring lights, you know where your phone is inside the lights? Is this like a whole group is this a whole thing that people do.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I ain't shaming, do you, man? I don't care, but it's odd to me and I find it compelling.
Speaker 3: Now. I think there's a little bit to be said that people do this because it's easier if I know, like, part of the problems guys have and sometimes girls is they are unsure of the response and that's enough to paralyze them to.
Speaker 2: Not move forward.
Speaker 1: That's fair, and so this is I we're here for the same thing, no judgment. You're not gonna make fun of me unless that's the section I'm in.
Speaker 3: They make fun of you just after the camera's right as al Bundy says, why don't you say that to my face?
Speaker 1: And he says, I don't have enough gas.
Speaker 3: In my car to drive to the other side. Yeah, they make fun of you, and you will not believe this nerdy motherfucker. Man, he wanted me to sit on a cake while rubbing my clit and fart to my part.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: So I can understand the appeal though that you that you would do that uninhibited with no and there's a little bit of veil happening where you can be you know, Long Dong two thousand, right, and even if they do see your face, the chances of them being in your your town are very slim. And I think that's why people do it.
Speaker 2: You know. The internet is such an amazing thing, you know, because you could do that.
Speaker 3: You you and this this person can masturbate together and never see each other. There's never that awkwardness of I'm seeing you naked, right, you know, unless you know, unlike you know, if it was Susan at your work or whatever, you see him every day and yeah, so it's not for me though, No, it's not for me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: It feels like a lot of work. And when you started this off, it sounded like there was like there's a group of dudes that I'll log in, yeah I know, turn their cameras on and they're all just it's like a giant circle jerk over the internet. Very well, could be.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that's a.
Speaker 2: Far leap, You're right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He goes on to tell this story about seeing the guy in public and was like, hey, you should meet up with this we meet at this park all right.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know if he was telling a joke. He may have been because, as he tells the joke, because remember the group they're a part of, it's finding ways to masturbate. And they go and it's a soccer field and there's a bunch of cleat holes in the ground, and they say go and everybody drops to the ground and fucks these holes. So it may have been a joke. But nonetheless, I don't know how you make that joke, right.
Speaker 3: Because why I said in the beginning, every joke has a hint of truth to it. So he may very well, this person might have gathered together even if it happened.
Speaker 2: Just one time. I'm curious. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Surely there's gonna be some girls there.
Speaker 1: I get apprehensive about looking up things online because there's a trail you can think there. You can think there isn't, but there is, and so so you never know what's gonna get exposed that you do online, right, And so I that's why I'm apprehensive about at least I can go listen, I can.
Speaker 3: Share share the show where I talked about this.
Speaker 1: Very few times do I look up weird things and it doesn't make it to the show, right, right, right, So I have the evidence connection backup right.
Speaker 3: Or you just share it with the show to cover your own trend. I'm not that smart, but to your that's that's a fair point, right. But the the idea that there is this site that exists that you go and go no, no, no, you need to use Crisco or here's what I do is really weird because.
Speaker 1: Then suddenly you're like, you know what works well is when other guys watch me and you're like, what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you leave the group?
Speaker 1: How when you have how do you go to the place of like regular masturbation. I've ran the gamut, right, I've done all the resources that are are known out there through watching videos, and I'm not creative enough. So now I'm gonna go to a Facebook group with strangers. Yeah, And I don't know about you, but when I'm trying to find a Facebook group for bread baking, I get it wrong a couple times till I find the right group. So how do you where are the mistakes you're making in group finds?
Speaker 3: Well, that's probably you know, like you've got a little side conversation going on with somebody else in the group and you're like, you know what this group is?
Speaker 2: Okay? But I'm a member of another group. Always works that way, right, You're like, what, there's another one?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and we're in X, Y and Z, and it's totally da da da da da da da da. So then you're like, all right, well, I don't like these friends anymore. I'm gonna come over here and I'm gonna check out these people instead. They really do have a group for everything.
Speaker 1: And when you open your page, do you make sure that group's a little further down in case Sam from accountings over your shoulder.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: You want it to be like, you know, you know, township garage sales and buy sell trade and then you know, watch me rub it. Help me figure out a good rubbin tug.
Speaker 3: Right, People are weird. There's weirdos everywhere, but at least the Internet has made it a place where they can all gather together and they don't have to rent out the lakinta, you know, for the weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, I don't know. I feel like this reduces the veil you think. So, yeah, I think there's certain things that should be done in private. And if that's what you want to do, do it, but do it in private. I don't know if we need to watch everybody rub it out in the park. But you how many stories have we read about people getting caught people doing it?
Speaker 3: Groups? Is different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: We don't read a lot of stories of you know, and god masturbating in front of the eye hoop or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've had a coup on and we've always even discounted it and been like, ah, but when.
Speaker 3: It's a guy, you're like, you six, son of a bitch. Next Well, yeah, because we're attracted to women and it's okay to think about women. Even Lindsay defended it. Yeah, because why because men are fucking creepy purves and nobody wants to fucking see some dude stroking his cag you know, on the corner of fifth and Shared. But no, but it's we've never I don't think we've ever read a story where a group of individuals was having a circle church near the Merry go Round or on the beach or well, you know, they got to figure it out, they gotta figure out, you know, Well, we will rent out the Lakita at least the you know, one floor anyway, you know, and uh, that way we can be as weird as we want to. I don't know to float your boat man.
Speaker 1: So I found that these are misconceptions people have about sex, a lot of these. I was like, yeah, that's a total misconception. One of the here was the size matters. Right, of course, it does not matter. No, it's how you use it. They're all different vaginas and penises, they're all different. Oral sex and anal sex isn't really sex. I think we all know this. I feel like we should all know this.
Speaker 2: Why is it not? What do they say? Why it's not okay?
Speaker 3: This says that many people believe falsely that these acts.
Speaker 1: Are not considered sex. I could blame Bill Clinton. I'm just reading this word with but the fallacy has been around much longer than that. I've heard this one plenty. I'm saving myself for marriage, so I let him do me anally. So, yeah, you kept your hymen. But virginity chastity isn't solely measured by a piece of membrane. If it were, the homosexuals would all still be virgins, and sodomy would have been something to do with gardening. But some people claim that oral sex is the new kiss good night.
Speaker 2: Ah, I have never had that kiss.
Speaker 3: Good night at the end of a date.
Speaker 2: Well, I've had so much fun. Dinner was fantastic. We had.
Speaker 1: Exactly, if you have another person's genitals in your mouth or squatting on your face to provide them sexual release, it's sex. Yes, it's not gonna get deep into penetration. Well, I'll here's where I'm at with it. I I don't it's not penetration sex. And when I hear it is a form of sex. Yes, that's why it's in the title oral sex. Yeah, but I interpreted it as when they not real sex. I interpreted it as like penetration, right, right of course. Yeah, I'm not of the mindset that if if you're having anal sex, you're not a virgin anymore.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that you have lost your virginity.
Speaker 2: You're not an anal virgin anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, And so I kind of look at it like it's just normal. But then you go, would you rather your partner you find out your partner is cheating? They've never had penetrative sex, but they've had anal Is that worse or they haven't? Well, listen, we didn't have sex. We just you know, worked on each other.
Speaker 2: I just sucked him off in the parking lot. No, I just jerked him off in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: No, right, you're mad either way, absolutely, But which one's worse.
Speaker 2: They're all the same. They're all the same because no matter what, you're.
Speaker 3: Causing friction for pleasure, you know what I mean, you're stimulating genitalia to have sexual gratification.
Speaker 2: And that's all that there is to it.
Speaker 3: You know, even if you know, well, we didn't have sex, but I took his dick and rubbed it on the fucking the seat of the car until he came. See what I'm saying. We didn't have sex. I didn't jerk him off. I just rubbed his dick on the fucking seat of the car until he finally came. That's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all fucking bizarre.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 1: It's like when you start splitting hairs like that. I'm like, the problem isn't that you did not have penetrative sex. The problem is you went and found gratification in some capacity from another individual.
Speaker 3: Right, even if your lady uh dry humped a guy's leg until she got off, that's still that's the same thing. What music's playing girls, girls girls, because we seem to think it's okay with dancing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, absolutely, But are those dancers getting off?
Speaker 1: Are they are they completion or off?
Speaker 2: Are they having an orgasm?
Speaker 3: As they say?
Speaker 1: For you, it's an orgasm? Is the I think there has a lot to do with it. What if they don't have an orgasm? What if nobody they have penetrative sex but no orgasm.
Speaker 2: Oh well that means you second what you're doing.
Speaker 3: What about oral sex and there's no orgasm?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's just like making up. No, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, the orgasm does not matter.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't matter. You're still getting you know, sexual gratification.
Speaker 2: Off of it.
Speaker 1: Remember, sex is great exercise.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a common misconception.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a myth. People believe it is and it is not. Does your heart rate increase, yes, but exercise has to last out over a certain heart rate for a duration of time. And listen, I'm sure you're a fucking bionic man. I'm sure you're having hour long sessions. No, you just need thirty minutes. You ain't doing thirty minutes. You may have done thirty minutes in your life, but on the rag you don't.
Speaker 2: I give you a solid five.
Speaker 1: Having sex with someone doesn't mean they love you, that's true statement or vice versa. I mean that just because you're having sex doesn't mean they love you, and it doesn't mean they don't love you, right, It just means they want to have sex.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: I've got a tingling sensation in my genital area and it needs to be corrected.
Speaker 1: Another myth, according to this, they wouldn't lie about birth controller STDs. People lie about it all the time. It is uncommon that people tell the truth right right when it comes to those things.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you go tested? Was last week? And everything's fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, promise I've never been tested for that purpose.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When we were going through IVF, a test happened, right, And then I think I when I did UH life insurance or something, I had to do a blood draw and they tested then right right right, But never like, oh boy, hus.
Speaker 3: Should go check I have I have? Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But you do it out of nervousness.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: You've been with some questionable people and you're like, or someone.
Speaker 3: Told you they've been with questionable people. Maybe I should go and get that checked out.
Speaker 1: Of course everything comes back all right, Yeah, this is probably this was a giant myth that I wish would be a little more less taboo, and that initiating sex makes you a slut. Listen, if you initiate sex, good for you, somebody's got to do it. It's human nature. I wish it wasn't as traumatized on people, specifically women, because where guys make a mistake when they call a girl a slut, is it pushes them further away from wanting it right, and they may later down the road. I just think that if we were more open to allowing women to be as scandalous as they want to be, like that that Bonnie Blue lady, if she wants to have something good for her, I don't think she's a slut.
Speaker 3: Right, She just has a lot of sex. She may have some slutty tendencies, but I don't even think that's really In the end, you look at the definition of the slut and the same thing as a prostitute, and a prostitute is one who gets.
Speaker 2: Paid to have sex, right, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think a slut is just a term you use for a female who has a lot of sex.
Speaker 3: We're about to get to the bottom of this difference between slut and prostitute.
Speaker 1: Getting the real answers here on the show.
Speaker 2: Right man, slut, please auto feel for me?
Speaker 3: Nope, I was hoping somebody else had ask this prostitute.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. AI could not help me at all whatsoever. Reddit's there for me.
Speaker 1: Though, slut is a derogatory and offensive term often used to shame women for their perceived sexual activity. Prostitute refers to someone who engages in sexual acts for payment. Okay, well, which is a specific activity, while slut is a judgment or label, got you, which is to my point. I think if men stop throwing it around as much, women wouldn't be so cautious to not be one.
Speaker 2: Right, You're probably right four play is overrated.
Speaker 1: I don't think four play is overrated.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the fun part.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: If a woman can't orgasm during intercourse, there is something wrong with her.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say there's something wrong with her, like a Lemon Law type of thing, right, I would say they're just not into it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They may not, They're just doing it to appease somebody.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, everybody's built differently, and you got to figure out that combination of what it takes right.
Speaker 1: I would say this, if you are a woman and can't orgasm, have never orgasm, there may be something going on there. That doesn't mean that. That doesn't mean that there's something wrong with you. It may it also may not right. But for a woman it's a drama. The steps involved are dramatically different than.
Speaker 3: For a guy. That's all I'm saying. We could literally rub it on the fucking seat and get off. I've seen a woman do that. I'm just saying we're pretty simple, basic creatures, right. Women will attach it to a showers. I'm like, okay, whatever we want to do.
Speaker 2: I've seen the meme.
Speaker 3: It's like when it comes to masturbation, it's like guys and it's got like two hands or whatever, and then for the women it was like a hand, another hand of mouth fucking. They had a cucumber and all kinds of different shit in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like, you know, that seems about right.
Speaker 1: What I'm implying is that women fake having orgasms, so they are they know, they're aware that they can't or won't or don't want to right. So to me, there isn't something wrong with them per se, like broken, there's something. It is their decision if they want to right this one. There's no such thing.
Speaker 3: As bad sex.
Speaker 2: By fucking hell.
Speaker 1: Well, here's my problem with this one. It's usually a hindsight.
Speaker 2: Hey, you look back and it wasn't good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you still carried through with it because you wanted to get off.
Speaker 1: But there's been I will turn food allway if it's I will not eat food if it ain't good.
Speaker 3: There's been times where I be in it, you know, in my past, and I'm like, this is not good.
Speaker 2: This is not good.
Speaker 3: There's you, You're laying there like a dead fish. You know, there's no action, there's no nothing, there's no Yeah, this is bad sex. But I'll still finish it off to get you know, a fuck. I'm already in it. Light stop now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure if you have sex enough, you can give examples of bad sex.
Speaker 3: It's like pizza for me.
Speaker 1: I'll eat it and then when it's over, I'm like, ah, wasn't that good?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I was worth it. I won't go back to that restaurant.
Speaker 3: Right right, Right?
Speaker 1: But as I've gotten older, there's times I'm eating food and I just stop and push the plate away, and I was like, you're not gonna eat them? Like, I'm just not gonna eat things.
Speaker 3: That aren't good.
Speaker 1: I've done that before. I could die tomorrow, like I don't. I don't want to waste my time being like I'm so glad I ate that pizza from that place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been there before. I've I've gotten up and walked and it's like, where are you going. I'm like, ah, just not feeling it. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Right, I've done it with pizza and people always like, what what's wrong. I'm like, I taste green pepper.
Speaker 2: There's nothing on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know some juice drinled drizzled across somehow. All Right, you guys, thanks so much for listening to us. Make sure you heart us if you're listening on the iHeartRadio, and make us your preset. We get rewarded for that, so please do that.
Speaker 2: You'll make us look good. Have a great week. Bye bye