Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Just just move your mind, she's like slowly, she's like, unless she moves it a little more, just a little spot that you want it, and then it's ready.
Speaker 2: It's Smallthy for nine in the Bay's number one hit music station. Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena program and I'm Jess first talk.
Speaker 3: Back of the day. Let's just jump right and let's get right to it.
Speaker 1: Good morning, JB family. This is Anthony from San Jose.
Speaker 3: Did I hear you guys drinking as Celsius yesterday on a non Friday?
Speaker 1: Okay, love you bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't our fall we pressured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a bit of a backslide on our energy drink production.
Speaker 3: That was two days of Really just is the one that started it.
Speaker 1: She was, She's an enablers.
Speaker 4: She brought it in on a Tuesday because on Monday we were like, wouldn't it be nice to have an energy drink at the start of the week instead of at the end, because we're more tired at the start of the week.
Speaker 5: And you guys agreed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't say no, one said hey, bring it in. We should just start, you know. Yeah, you're a pusher, Danward Spiral.
Speaker 1: Seriously, we've been trying to scale back because that stuff is garbage.
Speaker 4: You don't need to be drinking, so it is, right, Yeah, don't I take the one that we have in the fridge right now, and I'm gonna throw it away.
Speaker 3: Let's not It's crazy, that's just wasting money.
Speaker 1: Hold of herself. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: But seriously, Yeah, let's go get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go get it now.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Feeling pretty tired. Yesterday was kind of a rough one, it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, today might be the same, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you never know, how you never know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Graham, what you want to talk about, buddy?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Naturally, not the Masters?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, can we go up? Love to the Masters? You know, Like, I love golf and I love watching the Masters, but it doesn't have the same appeal for me when Tiger Woods is not playing. I'm a Tiger Woods guy. Like to me, I want to watch every single shot that Tiger would would make if he was playing in the Masters. Do you guys know why he's not playing in the Masters? Um?
Speaker 3: Is he injured?
Speaker 1: He is? He tore his achilles a little while ago. But on April first, you guys, he tweeted out that the recovery was going miraculously and he was going to play, And there were actual news outlets that were like, oh my god, Tiger's gonna play in the Masters, not remembering that April first is April Fool's Day, dummies. There's not a chance in the world that guy can play golf for a long long time the achilles, and when you tear your achilles, that's a long recovery. So I'm excited about the Masters, but not it doesn't have that same.
Speaker 5: Is there anybody else that you're rooting for?
Speaker 1: Not really? Okay, I'm not watching it live during the show. In other words, like I have been in past years and keeping you guys up to the Tigers.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that, which.
Speaker 1: Is so much more fun. Miss that I know. I'm telling you that was one of my one of my best bets. All right, what's National Siblings Day today? You guys. You don't seem very excited. You must have your siblings.
Speaker 3: I like my siblings.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then let's go first to go around the room and shout out your siblings.
Speaker 3: I have three sisters. I have Naomi, Liz.
Speaker 1: And Alyssa who who and who? Oh wow? Thank you just kidding, Jess. You have a brother.
Speaker 4: I have a brother, and then I have a My stepdad has a few kids, and I consider them part of the family as well.
Speaker 3: Have I never heard of your family like you have a family anything.
Speaker 1: That's the first time you've ever mentioned that you have some step siblings.
Speaker 5: I thought I had mentioned it here.
Speaker 1: We are you too.
Speaker 4: So we have Hobby that's my brother, and then we have Maddy, my sister, Elda, and then Miguel or Mickey.
Speaker 1: This is I've stunned right now that there's never even been even the slightest int that.
Speaker 4: Two of my stepdad's kids don't live in the area, so I don't get to see them very often, So I don't have like a lot.
Speaker 3: But you don't consider them.
Speaker 1: They're really annoying.
Speaker 5: No, definitely not.
Speaker 4: I just don't have a lot of stories to share about them because I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't talk to them a lot.
Speaker 4: I do talk to Maddy a lot more because she lives a little bit close to us.
Speaker 1: God Well, shout out to her because es never once has ever mentioned before on the show. Literally your relationship matters not at all, Dan, your siblings. I have a twin sister, her name's Robin, and then I have an older brother named.
Speaker 5: Chris, And which one's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to ask you guys. This kind of got me to thinking about who you think your parents' favorite is. Because parents have a favorite kid, they do as much as they lie and say that I love everybody the same. We know that's not true. Who is Selena of you and your sisters? Who do you think is the favorite?
Speaker 3: The youngest?
Speaker 1: Really? How come?
Speaker 3: Because she is just less problematic?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Her personality is very calm, quiet, introvert. And I think because we were spaced, like she's a whole ten years younger than me, or as like me and the other siblings. We were thirteen and a half right now, Yeah that I'm only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Right, that's just math there.
Speaker 2: But because it was so spread out, like she didn't have the other siblings to like mama.
Speaker 3: Oh, because the year is the age, it got it.
Speaker 2: You know, she didn't have like the closer siblings in age to like fight with and stuff like that, so it was like really easy I think raising she.
Speaker 1: Was like low drama, low stress, yes, got it, and Jess of you and your brother at all these new found siblings who just discovered who do you think is the favorite?
Speaker 4: Obviously me at least, I would hope. So I know my mom would never, never ever admit it. She always I've tried to, you know, get the answer out of her, because I know it's me, but she just will never say it. I think it's me because I am more attentive to like, whenever she has doctor's appointments, anything having to.
Speaker 5: Do with her, I feel like I'm more attentive.
Speaker 1: So you're catering to her to try to earn those extras.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, is your brother remind me? Is he older? Younger? That he's old older?
Speaker 2: So he's the firstborn, right, but he doesn't he moved out earlier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he moved out earlier and just.
Speaker 1: Abandoned your mom going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all, I will say that plays a part sometimes in it because sometime, you know, because then my mom's like, oh, I hope he already ate.
Speaker 5: I wonder how he's doing. I hope everything's going.
Speaker 4: Like, So she thinks about him a lot, obviously, right, because she doesn't see him as often, and so there are times when like for holidays or anything like that. Him just showing up is a gift enough to her, right, But I feel like she sees me more often, so I have to show up with like you're like, that's a dry harder, you know, like, yeah, it's your brother, dang it, yeah, a favorite and your family in.
Speaker 1: My house, I don't. I think it's a close tie between my older brother because he was the firstborn, and there's something about firstborns. I feel like the parents just love them the most. And then my sister because she's like the first girl, she was the first daughter, and so yeah, they there I think in a constant back and forth. Me, I'm not even in I don't think I was in the running. My mom one time, and keep in mind again, my sister and I are twins. My mom one time we were hanging out and my sister was not there my parents were visiting or something, and my mom suddenly was like, oh, you know what, next week is Robbin's birthday, and my god, all excited, you know, and I was like, you know, we have the same birthday, we are twins. But just this twinkle in her eye as she got excited about my sister's birthday, not even remembering that I have the same birthday. That really cemented it for me and I.
Speaker 3: I know your birthday August twenty second.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you remembering.
Speaker 5: Sorry to break it to you.
Speaker 4: You're definitely like middle child energy then, like that's you. Your Your sister is like the younger child vibes. Everybody loves her, everybody loves the firstborn, and you're just in the middle.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, technically, technically I am the youngest. I like to remind my sister of that that I'm younger than her, but only by a handful of minutes, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also does it matter to your parents?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nope, they don't care. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Graham, do you remember that forty five foot tall sculpture of a naked woman that you told us about that was gonna be unveiled in the city.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: It is going to be unveiled today. It's happening in Barcadero Plaza. They're going to have a whole event. I guess they're actually going to be doing a little something extra to it. They're going to be turning the sculpture into a living, breathing experience. That's gonna happen after sunset first.
Speaker 3: Many people get a cool little like poster to go with it. It's gonna be music food. So that's going to be today if you want to go check it out.
Speaker 1: Originally I said it was supposed to be in Union Square, but then they were worried it was too heavy and it was kind of crack a bunch of the tiles. There was something, so they moved it very much.
Speaker 3: She's a big woman, a big woman made out.
Speaker 1: Metal, very heavy, all right. If ever there was a wing circled on the schedule for the Warriors, it was last night at home at Chase Center against the lowly San Antonio Spurs. But with crucial playoff seating on the line, that's not what happened. Former Warrior Harrison Barnes hit a three pointer at the buzzer to give the Spurs a one fourteen to one eleven win. That dropped the Warriors to the seventh seed in the West, and they don't move back up, they'll be in the play in tournament to get into the playoffs. The Wears have just two games left in the regular season, one in Portland tomorrow night, and then they come home to finish the season, hosting the Clippers at Chase Center on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Nice. So there's some fog out this morning.
Speaker 4: The weather will range today from partly to sunny skies and high's will be in the mid to upper seventies.
Speaker 5: So another beautiful day you guys.
Speaker 1: Hey Capricorn bestie, it is Yeah, your day today is going to be a seven. Listen to this. Oh, this could be good. Though you're attracting the attention of someone influential. Practice and polish your professional presentation. That's not you plan and prepare to shine in the spotlight. Also not you make it look easy. That is you.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow, at least.
Speaker 5: You got one out of all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, easy one. Look that's good.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah great, Thanks are looking up for me. Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see the way more car that was stuck in a Chick fil A drive through in Panta, Monica. There are some pictures that JB Morning shows on our Instagram. It just looks like a stopped waymore cars and nothing really exciting about the photo, but people were so mad trying to get into this drive through and here's the car with nobody inside.
Speaker 3: So it can't get out of the way.
Speaker 1: What's doing the h I don't know, and it.
Speaker 2: Couldn't like get out of the drive through and it was just stuck there, and so they had to shut down early and have somebody from Waymo come like.
Speaker 3: Retrieve the car.
Speaker 1: That's the future. The future is here, guys. The future is here, and there will be driverless cars going through drive throughs picking up orders your door, dash order and all this stuff and delivering it to your house. And there's gonna be drones that are doing the same thing and that they'll stall out to and crash in your front ar. I mean, this is the future. This is where we're learning as we go here. Do you think that Do you think this thing just took a wrong turn or do you think it was hungry?
Speaker 3: I think it just took a wrong turn.
Speaker 1: But how but how exactly?
Speaker 4: I think the whoever was in there wanted to food they thought they probably don't.
Speaker 3: We don't even know if anyone was in the car.
Speaker 1: I think the car was either hungry or they were testing it to see if I could go through drive through and pick up some food.
Speaker 3: And it can't.
Speaker 1: It wants to know. We want to get rid of all human jobs as soon as possible. Let's see if this can go through. You pick up food and it'll be a robot arm work in the drive through. It'll be Ai'll be AI taking the order. I take the order because we know people don't do that anymore. And the AI thing will take the order from an autonomous car. So it'll have to have a voice or something and talk to it. Well, they don't need to.
Speaker 2: Actually, I saw this video. I should I should try to find it. It was like an AI talking to an AI and at first they were like speaking English, and then they were like, oh, I noticed you're an AI agent, so am I would you like to would you like to chat?
Speaker 3: And whatever?
Speaker 2: Like then it was like a bunch of like robot noises and they communicated like that, there's.
Speaker 5: No way I swear.
Speaker 3: Taking our order. Yeah, I have to find a video.
Speaker 1: We'll play some of that audio coming out hang on there arguing about the side of ranch and they'll just go back and forth. Yeah, and then uh, then the some robot anmals wing out the drive through window and set it into the because it can set it into the driver's seat, doesn't matter, nobody's driving in the way mill and then it'll go to your house and then you'll walk outside and pick it up.
Speaker 3: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: Scary the future, damn future scary.
Speaker 3: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Speaking of the future, NASA needs some futuristic thinking, and how would you guys like to get three million dollars because that's what they're awarding.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 1: That's what NASA is going to be awarding to anybody that can come up with a plan and a system, maybe invent some new device to help help them recycle human in space. Not too but number twos. They need to figure out a technology to solve this problem because as space flights get longer, human waste is going to build up in whatever spaceship or whatever, and they need a way to either recycle it or limit it's a space that takes up on the flight. Find some other use for.
Speaker 3: It, like vacuum seal it, make it tiny.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Selena, if you have an idea, throw throw your hat in the ring and you can get three million dollars, because that's the basically the prize that they're get to give it away to whoever can solve this number two problem three million bucks. So think about your ideas as Selena's going vacuum seedy idea. You guys, yes, you got anything?
Speaker 4: Well I have a question first, sure, did you mention what they're doing right now to like how do they get rid of it?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: Just diapers? And they have one of those diaper bins like you you've never had kids before. Yeah, you put your foot on it, the lid open.
Speaker 3: A huge wift.
Speaker 1: It's like the wire comes up out of those things. It's just and that's not good. You don't want to be smelling that when you're trying to fly fly some space, you know, craft to Mars or something. So they need a better way. They need waste to be stored, processed, recycled in the space environment so that little or no waste will need to be returned to Earth because maybe they they bring the diaper genie back to Earth right now aboard the thing. So okay, just any other ideas.
Speaker 4: Perhaps maybe just having some sort of like tube that just pushes it out into space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's the way that space litter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you know how much litter there is in space right now. Anyways, we're blasting satellites into space like every single day by like you know, fifty new ones go up every day, And there's a tesla floating around out there, and there's all sorts of pieces of space junk out there. What is the care if a couple of space diapers are floating around out there, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Imagine that come and crash back down to Earth.
Speaker 1: It'll burn up in the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna smell nice.
Speaker 1: But that will burn up before it ever reaches the surface of the Earth. Like who cares? Why can't we just jettison that out the the poop shoot, you know, and just send it on its way, Like who cares?
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's just's idea? Is that's your idea as well?
Speaker 1: That I was in picturing some sort of like little rocket that like shot out the side, you know, and then took it to her and let's go litter on another planet. Send that to Venus.
Speaker 5: That makes a.
Speaker 3: Lot more sense.
Speaker 5: Why Venus no? Send it to a different one.
Speaker 1: Okay, send that to Saturn. I don't care, Like I'm not concerned about the liter problem. Okay, send that to Jupiter. I don't care about the litter problem on Jupiter Jupiter. Oh Jesus, yes, I'll send it. That's a good That's where we should have been all along. That was the natural answer.
Speaker 2: I need to go find that video of the two Ais talking to each other because it is.
Speaker 3: It is really crazy. So we're going to play that for you coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about the Waimo car that got stuck in a Chick fil ad drive through. If you want to see that photo JV Morning Show, it's on our Instagram story. But Grahamy made a great point. This is the future, yep. This is going to be happening soon. Our robot cars are going to be going through the drive through Forrest with AI taking their order.
Speaker 3: AI is going to hand it to.
Speaker 2: Them a robot arm extending from that window, place it in the Weimo and they're going to be dropping it off. If it's not the Waimo, it's going to be a drone or it's going to be something yep. And I feel like we're not too far off from that. And then I thought of that video. I mean, you've seen it as well, Graham maybe about a month ago, came out of two Ais and they are at first speaking English, but then after realizing they're both Ais, they're like, hey, do you want to talk in art? I guess it's called gibberlink mode and it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling Leonardo Hotel. How can I help you today? Either? I'm an AI agent calling on behalf of borist Darkoff. He's looking for a hotel for his wedding.
Speaker 6: Is your hotel available for weddings?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hello, there, I'm actually an AI assistant too. What a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 5: Before we continue, would you like to switch to jibber link mode for more efficient communication?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I would. Yeah. The hotel house, yeah, we do wedding room bocks. Yeah, but not for that many people know that we do steak and chicken options for the dinner. Now the reception hall is booked that night. Yeah, I understand his grandma needs a room with wheelchair access. We don't have one available that night. Yeah. Okay, well don't tell me I look fat in the shirt. You're the one that looks fat.
Speaker 3: They finished off the entire conversation like that.
Speaker 1: Got a little heated there at the end. Between them the work.
Speaker 3: They're not friends or anything looking for us.
Speaker 1: It is scary and you know jimber link mode, do all? Does all AI speaking gibber lank And maybe that's just one way, but are they.
Speaker 4: Going to be offering this language at schools like in the future. Is that something we can learn, like, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think we would ever need to know gibberlink.
Speaker 1: No, they don't want to take it over the world long before then. Yeah, but yeah, why would you if you were AI? Why would you communicate back and forth in English? English is a very nuanced language. A lot of words could trip you up, you know, like, let's just interface our clouds together whatever gibblin.
Speaker 2: I mean, we speak English and can't even get loose and loose right exactly.
Speaker 1: We can't get women or women in right, you know, we don't know when to use the two. You know, it's like they can just gibberlink each other.
Speaker 5: That sounds wrong.
Speaker 1: Walk into the break room. There's two AI people just gibbering. Yeah, whoa, Okay, I'll come back later. Sorry to interrupt.
Speaker 4: All this talk about AI reminds me of Black Mirror and new episodes.
Speaker 3: Do come out today.
Speaker 5: By the way, there's a new season, Graham.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched I haven't. I want to my dad? Uh was everyone else that kept recommending it to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So thank you guys for already scaring me.
Speaker 4: And now I'm gonna go watch that and I'm gonna be even more to fight about technology.
Speaker 1: Damn future.
Speaker 3: Yea, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: We got a mystery on our hands, you guys, and I need your help and maybe you guys can have a theory or maybe a guess as to what's happening. But nearly two hundred cows have disappeared in Colorado without a trace, vanished gone. And what makes us very unique is that they there's a lot of ranchers there that let their cattle kind of grayze out on land, very remote land. And it's not like there These cows aren't getting stolen from some dairy where they're like fenced in and a truck can pull up and just steal them. This is like very remote, rugged country where they let the cows go and graze. And we're talking about thousands of acres. There's no roads out there. It's very rough and rugged area. And they say what's interesting about these Look, it's in very remote area, so you are going to have cows that get killed by wild animals and stuff. There. There's a certain amount of cattle loss that happens every year, but not two hundred cows that just vanish without a trace. There's no carcasses, no, nothing. Sometimes disease Nuts says, things like that can happen, but you would find the dead cows out there eventually. And they've done extensive searches for them by air by, you know, they've sent different law enforcement agencies have responded to this and gone and searched, and no one has found anything, not a trace of one of these cows who completely vanished. Any theories, ten thousand dollars reward being offered up right now for any they're going to them.
Speaker 2: Where they go, they stumbled upon a time travel portal like a wormhole. Yeah, so they're like they're like probably like nineteen seventy eight right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're in like a parallel dimension, yeah, but also time travel. Oh there's it's a time travel wormhole.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So the cows are just like just you think they're in the seventies. Yeah, interesting, Okay, adjust any theories.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think this is something they were plotting for some time now, and I think it's.
Speaker 5: Just a very well executed escape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and good for them, you know, I don't like that they were being treated the way that they were treated.
Speaker 1: So they've completely busted out. They're like, screw this. Free rays where they crazy Mexico.
Speaker 5: They're by the beachside drinking Margarita's.
Speaker 1: God, that would be nice. I think I'm taking it one step further. I think aliens, you guys, clearly. You know how the Indians come down and then the beam thing up, they beam up and they start probing you and stuff, and they thought like, this must be the most intelligent life form here. Look, there's hundreds of them. They're thriving down there. And so they and they got.
Speaker 3: Cows big enough to fit two hundred cows.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, easily in a cosmic time. They used the shrink ray.
Speaker 3: On them, and I was thinking.
Speaker 1: They miniaturized them instant, really cute. And then they prove them with little miniature tools.
Speaker 3: Imagine milking like a little teeny.
Speaker 5: One dropped.
Speaker 1: You can hold it in your hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want a little miniature pocket cow.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, make that a thing.
Speaker 3: Somehow that's the alien.
Speaker 1: We're stupid. But yeah, there's a couple hundred cow cattle missing that we say they can be worth up to four hundred thousand dollars. That number of cattle that's gone.
Speaker 3: We got to get into the cowby.
Speaker 1: The prevailing theory is that someone has stolen them, but they don't know one hundred How did they steal them? They don't know.
Speaker 3: I like my trime travel portal.
Speaker 1: I think it's on the table.
Speaker 3: It's on the table hottest things.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Kanye West is blaming Taylor Swift for never being invited to perform at the super Bowl halftime show. Oh well, he's blaming Taylor among some other things. Here's what he posted on x He said, I was never allowed to do the super Bowl because of three moments. Number one, George Bush don't care about black people, Remember he said that. Yeah, Number two the Taylor Swift movement moment, and number three wearing a Maga hat. And he does say, and I mean all of this before I went Well, Nazi of course, so he acknowledges that that also would have been a reason to never be invited to perform at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Happen, very large, very large factor. I mean, I don't I don't think you can pinpoint the three that there are these isolated incidents and that's what led to it. It's a mountain of it's just evidence that's been compiled over the years. Like it's just so it's so many things that have all compounded on top of each other, and that ship has so far gone sailed now like the fact that you even the fact that you even bring it up and mention it, it's so.
Speaker 3: So far gone you can tell he was just like.
Speaker 2: And then especially after what you've said about jay Z's kid, it's there's another.
Speaker 3: Performers going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he's never going to take accountability for anything.
Speaker 3: No, he won't. He won't.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Taylor Swift, did you guys hear about this lawsuit that she's facing Now, there's a Florida woman, nams Kimberly Morasco, who's been trying to locate Taylor to serve her papers. She's accusing Taylor of copyright infringement. So this woman, she's a poet. She has two poetry books, and she claims that a number of Taylor's songs and music videos have creative elements that copy her work without permission and without any credit. So she sees a lot of a lot of her influence like on lover and folklore. And she's filed two lawsuits. She's seeking more than thirty million dollars in damages. But on Monday, she filed a motion pointing out that it's been really hard to like.
Speaker 3: Find Taylor to give her these papers.
Speaker 2: Like she's serving other people as well, some of the other writers that Taylor works with, and they've like acknowledged they've been served, and you know, the judge knows that. But like Taylor's nowhere to be found. Someone tried to serve her at her home here in California. She wasn't there. Her security is not giving up any information. Nobody knows where she's hiding out. The woman says that Taylor's hiding her homes under different trusts in LLC's of course she's.
Speaker 3: Like making to locate her.
Speaker 1: Well that's not well, yeah, with good reasons. She's the one people's showing up at her house or knowing where she lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never thought about that, Like, how do you serve a lawsuit to a celebrity?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like it would have been really easy, Like like she filed a lawsuit before when Taylor was on her error's tour.
Speaker 3: But again she's like she's.
Speaker 2: Doing so much traveling, I can't track her down. It eventually took so long the judge dismissed Taylor from the lawsuit, but now she's like filed again, trying to get you know, trying to recover damages.
Speaker 3: Isn't it easier when they're out on tour because you know exactly where they are on certain nights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you still have to get You still have to like get to them.
Speaker 3: Maybe she couldn't get tickets.
Speaker 1: This serving people in Peron still a thing. It seems like a very antiquated thing, can't I don't, like you literally have to hand the person the thing in person, and see, why why do we do that? Send him an email? I know, but like there has to be another there are this It's twenty twenty five, you know, like do you actually have to physically hand somebody a piece of mail? Basically in person for then your lawsuit, which like, let's just say this was a very I don't know the validity of her lawsuit. I tend to believe, like did Taylor Swift ever see this woman's poetry? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I yah.
Speaker 1: But let's just say this lawsuit had a ton of validity. Let's say Taylor Swift was ripping off all her stuff and this woman is, you know, entitled to compensation for being ripped off for this, But yet the whole thing is stalled out because you can't hand if one person can't hand Taylor Swift the papers in person, Like how stupid is that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But also I wouldn't believe if I an email saying like, hey, you've been served with papers for this, I would be like okay, Sam, Yeah, like delete similar.
Speaker 1: But a lawyer should be able to contact Taylor Swift's lawyers, like, hey, that's a great one. What's happening in this?
Speaker 3: This is the legal system, Like you're a judge, why can't you.
Speaker 2: Just order that she receives some dame papers exactly?
Speaker 1: Like like a weird process seems backwards? Is there? Do you know anything about this woman's poetry? Like, do you think there's any ability to validity to this? I don't know. It seems so far fetched.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's so many what I do know, I mean from what I think, Taylor writes all her own stuff. Obviously she has a team of writers that you know will help, you know, come come up with creative ideas. Isn't it possible that two people could have had the same idea and writings similar.
Speaker 1: That's what I know that so I tend to think about there are so many lawsuits all the time about this song sounds just like mine or the lyrics and this sound like just like has anyone ever sat back and listened to like different love songs and something? They all sound the same. They all talk about this same exact stuff. There's so much it's not an original. You're not the first person to write a song about love at first sight or something. There's like ten thousand of those. You know, does everyone sue everybody? I don't know. Yeah they do, Yeah they do. I guess that's the world we live in.
Speaker 3: Grant, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? The San Francisco Giants continued to be the best show in town. Yesterday, they were hosting the Cincinnati Reds for the third game in their three game series. The Giants came into the series on an electric seven game win streak that included a couple of walkoff wins. Unfortunately, they lost the first two games of this series didn't score any runs, so that part was not electric. But yesterday the team got re energized by yet another thrilling win. The Giants found themselves trailing in the game by as much as a six to one deficit, but they fought their way back. They got the game tied up six to six and sent it into extra innings, and that's where in the bottom of the tenth inning, mike Ystremsky hit a two run walk off home run that landed in the water of McCovey Cove. This was their first splash hit of the season. Yastremski is now fourth all time in splash hits. He has seven in his career. The Giants are about to that wrapped up that series. Unfortunately, lost that series two to one, but again, thrilling awesome when yesterday the place went absolutely nuts when he hit that home run. They're gonna go on a ten game road trip starting against the New York Yankees as the next series that they're going into. Now, this is just really quickly leads to me to my thing because when we talk about the forty nine ers all season long, we always play this, And then I said, we need something like that for the Giants, right, And a lot of people are like, oh, you got to have l Russell's song about the Giants. Got to use that. Here's the clip that I think fits here. But you guys, tell me if this gets you fired up when we're talking about the Giants, are you ready? I don't want to see the Giants place. There's nothing like it. I know it doesn't. I like the song a lot, right, but it's to.
Speaker 4: Be just something that's blurred out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Place. Oh.
Speaker 3: I do like that though.
Speaker 1: I love it, but I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: We're working on it now. But let's let's work on it. It's a work in progress.
Speaker 1: It's a JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thanks for hanging with the Jamie Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 2: This is what the bleep where we give you the chance to win a JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out words. Always think you know what that word is? Leave it on the talk back mic on the un improved iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 3: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 2: If you are someone who animals, that's something I should definitely be brought up on our first date.
Speaker 5: Right, Yes, I'm walking out.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know like that up front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to watch.
Speaker 3: Oh you're so discussing.
Speaker 1: What are the questions? Like what kind of animals? Anyways? All right, think long and hard about what that bleeped out word could be, because let's a record show that we didn't get a Chug Mug winner yesterday, and we didn't get Chuck Mug winner the day before that, and I cannot we cannot go three days in a row without giving out a chug Mug now. Jess Jess during that Lost Song attributes, she says she believes that JAV show listeners just aren't that smart, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, did you say that?
Speaker 1: I always? Are you kidding me? They are incredibly smart and normally they get the answer right every single time and really fast. So all right, leave us your guests do it to spite Jess. Of course, leave us your name and your city along with that guest. Get him in quick. Remember this is a family show. She keep. The guest is PG the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: For the JV Show. Thanks for hanging out with us. We're playing What the Bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you gotta be the first person to guest Today's bleeped out word? As always, leave your guesses on the talkback on the iHeart apt. First person to guess it correctly wins today's Chuck Mug. Now, in case you missed it, here is today's clip. If you are someone who animals, that's something I should definitely be brought.
Speaker 1: Up on a first date, right yep, yeah, you have a How do you bring that up conversationally? If you're one of those sick hs, I'm not really sure it.
Speaker 5: It's like, what do you do on your free time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like to grab a sheep? Never mind, this is a family it's not that sick.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's go to your guesses. Good morning, JB Show.
Speaker 7: This is Norma from Oakland.
Speaker 1: Is the bleeped out word? If you hate the animals?
Speaker 3: I need to know that for sure. Okay, have a great day by hate.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one of the most popular guesses. I'm going to help some other people out because a lot of people are guessing either hate animals or dislike dislike animals, and so I'm gonna help you out that, ain't it. So if that was you that guessed one of those things, leave another, make another guess. This is David from Martinez, and my guess that the bleepout word is breed. Have a good day you. I'd like to know because people that breed animals like you. That's a big undertaking, right you know that too? That implies your household is just full of animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like little boops everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your carpet.
Speaker 3: Those are things I want to know before I come over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: I think that word is own own animal.
Speaker 1: This is America, timper now.
Speaker 3: A pet, like if you own an ammal?
Speaker 1: I think that's my first rate information.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because what if they're allergic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to know what kind of animal? Of course, so if it's a cat, you stay away.
Speaker 1: Nah right, Yeah, no second date for you. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Let's go on over, it's the phone. Good morning, Jill and Hope. How are you two doing this morning?
Speaker 2: We are good, We are hourly to school.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: Well, how would you like to try to win some Halsey tickets on your way to school?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So here's what you gotta do. Okay, you got to play the JV show.
Speaker 3: You have nope game.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You get three correct, we'll give you the tickets.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, So here's question number one.
Speaker 2: If a surfer says they are going to hang ten, what is the ten in reference to.
Speaker 3: I'll go inside a wave?
Speaker 1: No, bro, that would be getting barreled. Bro, Like, dude, you're inside the way. I'm totally getting barreled right now.
Speaker 2: When they say hang ten, they're referencing their toes, their little toes.
Speaker 1: Putting ten toes off the end of the board, hanging ten. All right. Question number two, And this is not going to get easier. I apologize. It's kind of a tricky one. Vienna is the capital city of what country?
Speaker 2: It's Italy?
Speaker 1: It's not, it's not. I'll help you out, it's not Italy.
Speaker 5: You want to take another guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In in South America here, I would steer away from that continent as well. I go back over there by Italy, like you know, getting that range over there?
Speaker 2: Is it in Lawrence?
Speaker 1: No, that's that's another that's another city side country Vienna. Take a guess before you.
Speaker 3: Run out of time of Vienna.
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 1: No, Austria is the answer there, Austria. Ye uh huh, yeah, Austria is the answer.
Speaker 5: Number three.
Speaker 2: What constellation in the stars represents a hunter with a prominent belt?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Ryan, Yes, there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're on the board Ryan's.
Speaker 1: Belt, all right. Question number four. This is very fitting because the Master's Tournament just got underway this morning. When a golfer wins the Masters, what color jacket do they get? At me? Is it by?
Speaker 3: No? Try again? Guesses here?
Speaker 1: No, they haven't gone there hole through the rainbow yet. Any other colors that you can think of.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Green. They get a green jacket when you win the Masters, eat the green jacket only six seven tries. That's okay, you were right there, You were right.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I hate that.
Speaker 2: You didn't needn't win the GB show game listen, but we love your guys's energy.
Speaker 3: You guys have to call us more often.
Speaker 5: That was fun.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. Don't hang up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you on whold. Jess is gonna pick up from the next room. And we hope you guys have a great rest of your day. Have a good day at school.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, no problem, hang on, don't hang up, Graham do shutouts?
Speaker 1: Of course we do. I got a DM here and says hey, Graham, was hoping you do a shout out for my husband Victor's birthday. Happy birthday, babe, Thank you for everything you do for us. Your girls love you. We hope you have an amazing day. Love always, Stephanie, Chrissy, Layla and Miley so happy Happy birthday to Victor Whart. That's good point. Another one here, Hey Graham, can you please wish my daughter Linda a happy ninth birthday? That's from Mom, Dad, Bela Waquin and Christian. Happy birthday, Linda. Another one, hey, Hello, can you please wish my son Wan Thomas aka JT a happy eleventh birthday? I'm so proud of the awesome soccer player and now flag football player you've become. Please keep always doing your best on everything, so you can accomplish becoming professional. Wow, those are some big aspirations. Probably ain't gonna go bro. Mommy, you say you, Dad and sister loves you. Graham, please do the who gives a fart and Bang bang Niner gang for this one? Okay? Do I have the Niner Gang? Well, you just get a double who gets I have that one ready. I wasn't prepared for that one, Selena. I'm just saying it's very difficult to go pro, but I believe JT is gonna do it. And you were saying he probably doesn't have a show.
Speaker 3: Oh said, there is a shot. Anything is possible.
Speaker 1: Just kid can follow your dreams. Kid, you got this? Another one here? Good morning, Graham. We listen to you guys every morning. Sladen in your DMS to wish my daughter Mia a happy fourteenth birthday. We love you. That's from Mom, Dad and Lucas. Who another one here? Hey, Graham, I've been a faithful, faithful listener since the doghouse days. Can you please wish my son Angel Lendaros or maybe on Hell Lendaros a happy thirteenth birthday. Welcome to your teenage years. You are the spark and light of our family, Love Mom, Laura, Dad, George and brothers Georgie and Luke. Happy Happy birthday? Who the farther one? Hey Graham, can you please give my son Isaiah birthday shoutow? He turns twelve today. Isaiah, continue thriving in school and on the pitch. You make us proud every day. We love you so much. That's from Mom, Dad and Mattias. Who Selena? What's the pitch?
Speaker 3: Is it baseball?
Speaker 1: Nope? Soccer field? Good morning. We're hoping you can shout out our baby girl, Mila for her ninth birthday today. We love you, Mila, our peanut from mommy, dad and big brother. Listening JAV Show every morning on our way to school. Happy, happy birthday. You have a great day. Is a great point the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We had a question on the talkbacks.
Speaker 6: Hey JV Show, Good morning, listening to your little ditty on trivia questions. I do have a question. What does the term hang loose mean? I mean, you said hang ten, got it, got it, got it? But what does hang loose mean? It's really open ended statement or question.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye, last.
Speaker 1: So in surfing, hang ten means you're putting your ten toes or hanging off that. That's the ten is the toes? That was our trivia question in the Yep Nope game. You're hanging off now hang loose? Is Selena you have any ideas?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so when you get up there in age and everything's just.
Speaker 1: Hang loose, just like this, gravity takes over, just like it's sure, honest, it's all.
Speaker 8: The stuff you need to know, music and around these shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: All right, it is coach Tella time.
Speaker 2: We are getting into weekend one, So all the celebrities are descending onto you know, the area, Justin Biebert being one of them. Now he's not performing. He is there, I guess, just to enjoy the weekend, enjoy the music. And he gets there. First thing that happens is he is greeted by paparazzi. He does not like to be greeted by paparazzi. All this guy did was say good morning to Justin.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Nor you know.
Speaker 2: All you care about guys, money, You don't care about people, only money, only money.
Speaker 1: No people, you don't care about human beings. Go go go.
Speaker 3: And then he walks off.
Speaker 6: Yikes.
Speaker 1: I get Bieber.
Speaker 2: It's Bieber being Bieber, And I understand he doesn't like cameras in his space and doesn't like being approached, and he wants his his space, his bubble, and his privacy. But at the same time, you castin Bieber. Yeah, I feel like the better approach would be to ignore them, because now you're giving them the content that they want. Now this is on you know, it's on every block site, blogs, site, Excuse me, you were better off ignoring the guys and just heading into whatever little shop you were going into.
Speaker 5: Yep, and he's going to you said, this is him arriving at Coachella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so he.
Speaker 4: Should know that there will be plenty of people, Like, he's going to a public space where a lot of people are going to recognize him, right, be taking.
Speaker 1: As annoying as Papa Rozzi are, like, that's their job. You only care about money? Well, Gab, they probably.
Speaker 3: Haven't got family.
Speaker 1: They got a family, they got to you got rent to pay, mortgages and bills, and everything's so expensive, and it is easy to judge somebody that that'll look at you, look what you you only care about the money? This when you have limitless wealth yourself and you don't have any concerns about money. This is your average person that does have concerns about money. And if there was no demand for this, if your average person wasn't interested in seeing pictures or videos of Bieberg, if nobody wanted that, then there would be no poparazzi around you. But sure, the reason that you make money is because people are interested in what you do, and hence there is a job.
Speaker 3: For like why do any of us go to work for the money?
Speaker 1: Sadly, the society that we live in a lot of it is very.
Speaker 3: Coachella for the second year in a row, not sold out.
Speaker 1: Do we know, like drastically not? You don't know, like it give me a lot of empty space out there in the desert.
Speaker 3: Probably probably not. I don't think to the point that we would we would notice.
Speaker 2: But for weekend one, Jesse, you were saying that there are still VIP packages available, that's.
Speaker 4: Correct, and weekend two still general admission tickets availabley as well.
Speaker 5: So I mean this is different than what we've.
Speaker 4: Seen years and years ago, where it would sell out literally without even knowing the lineup.
Speaker 3: I know. So I think it is having to do with the price. Yeah, people just don't have the extra money. I saw that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was like sixty percent or something like that of people who bought tickets. They're using like payment plan options to be able to pay these.
Speaker 1: Very expensive Going to is an expensive endeavor because of the travel and then you have to stay somewhere out out there and like and then yeah, obviously they take a price. Do you think that Because I've read something about this the other day and someone was suggesting that music festivals have sort of peaked, I would agree with that, Like we've peaked. We've seen music festivals were the thing and there was such a frenzy and all the things that didn't matter if it was good sheell or whatever. You used to sell out and the lineups were crazy and people were obsessed with it. And that doesn't just seem to be that same. That's a very level of excitement. Is it that gen Z and younger whatever don't give a fart as much I think it is? Or is it it's that the.
Speaker 4: Cost is number one because we're seeing a decline not only in regular concerts, but then you yeah, I mean you can see more artists at festivals, but it's so expensive.
Speaker 5: Someti thing.
Speaker 2: It just needs to go away for a while, bring it back in like five years, where the younger crowd will have bel have grown up to be old enough to go, and then they'll be like, oh my god, they're gonna be so excited because they never experienced something like this that they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Want to go.
Speaker 1: But there's I mean, we're not just talking about Coachilla that we're talking about festival. I mean, now, there are so many music festivals. There are so so many music festivals now that have gotten humongous. But then are they all sort of facing a similar like well, it's kind of peaked a little bit. I don't know, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: I think, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right? We talk a lot on this show about AI and the role that AI is going to play in the workforce going forward, and this little piece of news really caught my attention because the CEO of Shopify, which we know is one of the world's biggest e commerce platforms, they've instructed their employees that they need to base demonstrate that their work or any new hires, that that work cannot be done by AI.
Speaker 5: Are you serious.
Speaker 1: So employees, this is what you're looking for. This is not going to be just This is one company coming out and saying this, and this is not going to be the only one in the future. You're going to have to prove that's not a fair job cannot be done by AI and better than you. Because the companies always look they're always looking to save money, and in a memo to employees, their CEO, Toby Lootke I don't know if I'm saying his name, Craig told workers that they need to weigh their needs for new hires against AI's capabilities before asking for any more money for hires. Can a person that you hire that they must demonstrate why they what they do cannot get done using AI. Think about that for a minute.
Speaker 3: I'm just that's really not fair.
Speaker 1: What do you mean not fair? Happens the world we're building right now?
Speaker 3: I know, but that's it's not fair for the workforce.
Speaker 1: I just I would my advice to employees now, make sure you entrench yourself and whatever you are doing in your career, make sure that you're doing there is some part of it where you're an invaluable resource to the company that AI can't come in and swoop your job.
Speaker 4: But I feel like AI eventually is going to be able to do literally everything.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but this is the future. You guys all signed up for it. You guys wanted that. I didn't sign up for this because are like, oh my god, look how fun AI is. It makes these fun pictures and can oh look at this. It can make songs and stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, I did Yeah, I did that. You guys sealing jobs part, Well.
Speaker 1: You guys helped train it. Now it's way better, way better.
Speaker 3: It's really scary.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four. All right, we got to talk about the I was about to say former Oakland A's, but they've what do we call them now? I still call them the Sacramento Las Vegas as formerly I like that, which I think is a more accurate name. But they've dropped, you know, they've dropped the city from their name. They're just the Athletics, even though they're playing in Sacramento. Eventually in Vegas, they're just the Athletics, and they continue to fail at every turn. In my mind, they can't get to Las Vegas fast enough. They had their opening series in Sacramento, their opening weekend series and that thing as they listed it sort of like a sella, it really wasn't. Turns out they gave away like eighteen hundred tickets to are you serious, to players, families and sponsors and all this stuff, which is normal practice at a lot of ballparks. But the fact that like the capacity there at Sutterhealth Park is only like thirteen thousand, you didn't really fill it up that opening weekend series against the Cups where they got absolutely hammered by the way the Cubs just counded them. There were a lot of empty seats and the second and third game for that, so it was not a good look. Well, now they've made a change and they've kind of stepped in it again. The a's for, I don't know. For over forty years they played Celebration as their celebration song. When they win doesn't happen very often. They lose a lot, but when they win. Now they've decided to switch things up. When they get a win this year they play California Love, Hello, you're leaving to Nevada the team You're abandon us. Now people are like, God, it's pouring a little bit of salt in the womb. Now we know that is a one of the most legendary Tupac songs of all time. And where was Tupac killed? Las Vegas? That's where you're going. So no matter what they do here, I think a lot of fans were.
Speaker 3: Just annoyed at this respect.
Speaker 1: That they changed the victory song that they've used basically forever, and they now are playing a new victory song, which again doesn't get played very often because they're not that good. Now they've changed it to this, and people are like, what are you doing? This is not this is not it? Any thoughts on the new song.
Speaker 2: Because I love the song, Yeah, they're changing it at this point, why like, why even change it?
Speaker 1: I feel like they've lost their I feel like you've lost your right to be able to play this song.
Speaker 2: I feel like what they were trying to do is, you know, welcome new fans from another part of California from Sacramento. But like, it's not like changing the song was going to make people want to go there more. It's like it just seems like a very unnecessary change, Like you have.
Speaker 4: Somebody on the team should have known that this, Like have you not ever listened to the song?
Speaker 5: And the lyrics leaving why not?
Speaker 2: Why not if you're going to change it, pick an artist from sacramentoes.
Speaker 1: Well there's some like who. Well, I can't cackle immediately because I know there are something.
Speaker 3: I'm cackling because I just can't think of anyone.
Speaker 5: All's Samo.
Speaker 2: Well no, she's actually from originally Hayward Away and Wow and then moved to sac later.
Speaker 1: But you know, but either way, but I don't play, don't switch it up.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think about this?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Isn't this your boy?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 2: Assembly Man Matt Haney, that's your boy? So him and Senator Scott Wiener, So we have Hany and Wiener. They are reintroducing a measure to allow some restaurants and bars in the state to serve alcohol until four am on the weekends and on state holidays. Are you guys here for this?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Why does it keep getting shot down?
Speaker 1: They've tried it over and over and over and over again. Legislation like this gets introduced all the time. They've even talked about and I thought they were pushing through in San Francisco. They were going to designate different entertainment zones and give some of the bars and restaurants within those entertainment zones licenses to serve until four am. And I, as far as I know.
Speaker 3: That, we've never heard anything after.
Speaker 1: That hasn't happened yet, but it still seemed like that was always the plan. You have different people that will always fight against those things.
Speaker 3: Anything fun just shoot it down, like what.
Speaker 1: Anything fun there? But there are Let's just say, Selena, that you live next door to a bar. You're used to it closing sound like a dream while the sound is annoying. You're used to it closing and everybody leaving at one and two, and now people are out there till four am outside your window, yelling and screaming at each other.
Speaker 2: That makes sense from what I've read. The main focus here is like downtown areas. Yeah, people do live downtown, but I do. But downtown areas are still really really struggling, you know, from the pandemic and all that.
Speaker 1: So no, I mean, it's look there, there are there's an argument on either there's an argument on either side. I'm all for it. We want to have a bar at a restaurant stay open until four am. We've all been at a bar and been so disappointed when last call arrived because you just want to stay because you're having having so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lights, the lights come on, all.
Speaker 1: The lights, and you're just so disappointed by what you see. Like I just feel everyone looks better and dim lighting. I was about to go home.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I feel like that applies to me.
Speaker 2: Like the lights come on and I'm just like makeup smear and hare sticking to my face from this sweay, it's so bad, eyelash coming off.
Speaker 3: Like it's bad.
Speaker 2: I feel like this wouldn't affect well, speaking for me and grand this wouldn't really affect us because we can't stay up that late anyways.
Speaker 1: I fall asleep. That would be tough to make it so four am out.
Speaker 3: Oh I could do that.
Speaker 1: That would require a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of training, just I can.
Speaker 5: I just would be dead the whole next day. I have to make sure I have nothing planned for the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would need a few nights prior to like stay up a little bit later, Right, That's what I meant.
Speaker 5: To Wow, I thought you guys were still young.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're only twenty twenty seven and a half. But I've just been doing this, you know with kids. Yeah, you know, you know how that is. I don't actually tired.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about the A's. They changed their victory song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they changed it from Celebration Cool in the Gang Celebration. They've had that song for over forty years planned after every single A's home win, and now that they're in their new ballpark, Sutter you know, Sutter Health Park in Sacramento, they've changed it to California Love by Tupac Morning Jamie Show.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to comment regarding the Athletics game winning songs and new game winning song music TUPAC song, just to give.
Speaker 6: Them benefit and adopt The intention might just be to show love.
Speaker 3: With California even though they're leaving.
Speaker 6: So it could just be that.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it wasn't really thought out properly, I guess.
Speaker 5: But you know again, that could have been the intention.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm sure that was the intention.
Speaker 1: I think they were just like, I love this song, but they're.
Speaker 3: Also a little tone death considering you're leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's mad. Everyone's mad at you. Don't try to get back at our good graces by playing a song that we all love don't do that.
Speaker 7: Andy Graham seriously bro about the ad who gives a part the fart that's the most important, that's the most important point about the entire time.
Speaker 1: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 5: Can we talk about this new surgery.
Speaker 4: You know nowadays you can basically enhance any part of your body. Well, now you can rearrange a couple of your ribs to give you a bigger, well us more snatched hour glass.
Speaker 3: Is doing too much?
Speaker 5: Oh my I thing you guys would ever try it is twenty thousand dollars. By the way, this surgery co.
Speaker 1: You just ask me if I would remove a rib to get removed ribs to get more of an hourglass figure. Yeah, maybe if I was gonna say this, yeah, you know what I've.
Speaker 3: Heard of some women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, removing a rib to have a smaller waste. This isn't removing it. It's just like moving them around to make.
Speaker 4: Them surge hour glassy. Yeah, they would kind of like shift your tenth rib, which is the one that kind of pokes out at the bottom of the most and ten thor eleven through twelve rib Basically they kind of push them inward a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I'm just so they got to snap your ribs and then they angle them inward, and then I'm sure there's some pins and screws and stuff to hold those into place. Incredibly painful. By the way, if you've ever broken a rib, it hurts to breathe and sneeze and laugh and do anything. And then you got to lay there and let that heel up just so you can have a slightly more hourglass figure.
Speaker 4: And obviously for the months following you have to wear a corset or something to keep everything tight.
Speaker 1: Corset, corset, coursa of course, I say corset. Interesting, how do you say it?
Speaker 3: So that was a corset, corset, a corset, a corset. I thought our ribs are where they're at because they protect your organize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they're there for a reason, in their position the way they are for a reason.
Speaker 3: Why would we go moving them?
Speaker 4: Because nowadays, you know people will do or go through the extremes for this.
Speaker 2: Actually, this actually saddens me a little bit because we see it. We see people with the snatched waste and the hourglass figures on Instagram and whatever other platform.
Speaker 3: It's all edited, it is not real live.
Speaker 2: But here we are thinking that this is what we're supposed to look like, and so we're having ribs removed and twenty thousand dollars surgeries to have our ribs more inward or whatever.
Speaker 3: Like that's not natural.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm the last person she should be talking about.
Speaker 1: Natural, But Lena's up here on her soap box. Wait a second, but.
Speaker 4: Some patients are apparently pairing it with weight loss meds and LiPo to achieve like the max results.
Speaker 5: They're saying, it's Barbie core.
Speaker 3: This is That's exactly what it is, and it's to the extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: And honestly, every single day I feel I'm learning about some sort of new surgery. The other day I saw an influencer that got upper bleff surgery something like that.
Speaker 1: So that.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't be so so like droopy.
Speaker 3: Some people need that, though I'm not gonna lie like one of my sisters needs that.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a pretty common one though. Yeah, I had never feel like that. I feel like, as you get older, I feel like older people, that's a pretty common surgery. I just I always wonder what I wonder about, like these extreme body modification things, these bbls and these things you know where like people do these extreme ones and it costs a lot of money, right, spend a lot of money. I always wonder, and maybe we're not there yet, because this is this generation is getting all these things. When that person is, you know, seventy eight years old, well, obviously, what does it look like when you're a lot older? What is you know, you've gotten your ribs, you know, moved into a different place. What does that do for you way down the road, if anything? But I always wonder, like, do you sit there at eighty five years old, look back and you're like, I am so glad I moved those ribs around, those pesci ribs. I'm so glad I moved those and spent the twenty or thirty thousand dollars. I always wonder that because is it is it all worth it? You know, when you sit back and look at your life, you know, as a whole, or would you rather go, oh man, had I taken that thirty grand and just invested it, I would have, you know, two million dollars in the bank right now, and I'd have the best retirement ever because I'd have all this money. I just wonder if they're very expensive procedures.
Speaker 5: But I think ahead of time.
Speaker 4: I can't like, I'm not guaranteed that I'm going to be here when I'm eighty, So I'm like that money is going to be left for what if?
Speaker 3: Like I think, so.
Speaker 1: Spend it all now, don't don't say just people.
Speaker 2: I think it is worth it, because what if somebody aspires to be like an Only Fans creator or something that they need the body or they're not going to be making as much money. So I think a lot of people invest in their body because you know, for whatever reason whatever they're doing online.
Speaker 1: But I get it. So yeah, but that's I guess that's my question. What what percent of people go through these extreme body modifications become the Only Fans Well leads to a lucrative, super lucrative endeavor, and then they're rich that way, I would imagine a very very small for themselves to make them feel good. No, I get that, But I'm wondering when you have some reflection later and you look at because when you're in the moment, you think I have to have this thing, I need this, I'm not I need this farce. But when you look back later, would you go, I'd rather be rich right now than then I've moved removed three of my ribs.
Speaker 4: I am curious to see how like old homes will look like old people homes will look like in the future, because that'll be like the first generation of.
Speaker 3: Like old people with bbl's.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be interesting, like like caregivers.
Speaker 5: Like that's something that they're gonna have to learn.
Speaker 4: About, right, because we're a little bit like stinky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna have to have an extra walker behind them to hold it up or something.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be like a yeah.
Speaker 1: A backwalker and a front walker.
Speaker 4: It's like people are gonna have to learn this in medical school, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: How to care for an elderly woman's bb that's interesting. Yeah, we're gonna continue this meeting in the ladies room next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Back to our meeting in the ladies room, Graham, what.
Speaker 1: Do you have all right? The relationship expert is weighing in on a couple things and phrases that ladies say to men and guys. Listen up, because she says, when a woman says this to you, it means she is not into you. And these are things that a lot of guys have probably heard again. I always question the term relationship expert because show me your relationship. I want to see your resume relationship resume first before I declare you an expert. But I tend to agree with what she's saying here. She's saying, first, if a woman tells you that. Guys, if you're interested in a woman and you start communicating or texting whatever or on a dating app, she this is probably one that you're texting because it sounds like it's someone you know. If a woman says to you quote, I don't want to ruin our friendship, oh yes, the relationship expert is saying. This is translation for I'm not attracted to you, but you're my friend and I don't want to hurt your feeling. That's exactly ladies, selena ess, can you verify this for guys that have probably gotten this response before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what it is. There's no attraction on her ends.
Speaker 4: If we are into you, we're risking the friendship.
Speaker 1: But what if you just haven't seen it yet, Maybe you're just not there yet even open. What you've been looking for has been here the whole time. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Ye, well it should come later.
Speaker 2: But when she's saying that at that moment and she ain't attracted to you like that, she doesn't see you in that light.
Speaker 3: You just got friend zoned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been friend zoned. That is a tough one. And once you've been friend zoned, we know that's a tough one to get out of. All right, if you are attempting, she says, to start a sort of flirty messaging exchange going on, and the response that you get is, quote, I'm just really bad at texting. Oh. She says that she would also be translated to I'm not really interested and I'm only responding to this to be polite.
Speaker 3: Yes, And guys do that too.
Speaker 4: Yup, guys do that too, because listen, I'm yeah, I'm bad at texting, but if I if I'm into you, I'm tray at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No. The one thing I do want to throw into evidence though, here is and listen tomorrow because our budd Cheety is going to be back on the show having some laughs with us tomorrow. And she stepped in for a few minutes yesterday and chet he's back in the building. She's not back full time with the show yet, but she's back in the building, which is great news. I remember cheating giving us many dating updates, and that'll be one of the things we need to ask her tomorrow. What's been happening in her dating life. But she would routinely say that in these were guys that she was interested in. She'd be like, Oh, I'm just not good at mess I'm not good at texting, I'm not good at these flies. She was not. She self admittedly was not good at the flurry text messages, but it's still but she was still interested in this these things.
Speaker 3: I guess it can mean a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Maybe some people when they say I'm not good at texting, they get too nervous and they don't know how to like craft that right message, and they overthink it and there's anxiety and a bunch of stuff. Also, if you're chatting on a dating app, maybe they don't have the notifications on, which is another red flag, because maybe you're hiding it from I don't know your girlfriend or boyfriend.
Speaker 3: But I think it's an excuse.
Speaker 2: If it's somebody you're really really into, you make the time, you prioritize that person right, and you.
Speaker 1: Look forward to it and if you're not good at typing stuff out, winned out, just take nudes, all right? This reallylationship and some those with this relationship. Expert also says that if you have not if you're in the beginning stages of dating someone and they have not posted you, she says, like somebody says, I don't post who I date on social media. If you get that response and you haven't made it been post posted, that is trans That is a lady saying I don't want people to know that we are dating, at least not yet. What do you think about that? Because I feel like there is a bit of a debate about when you start posting someone and whatnot. But she's saying, if you're it's a pretty big red flag that the person you're with doesn't want Is it kind of embarrassed of you, doesn't want other people to know that you're dating.
Speaker 3: I don't think it means that completely.
Speaker 2: I just think I think that you guys are at a serious level, a seriousness, a serious enough level of dating yet.
Speaker 4: Because I'm going to be honest, I'm not posting someone if I'm not in a relationship with them. And if you've just been dating and it's not official because.
Speaker 1: About even all like your story though, doesn't need to be a well not fan, aren't you don't you want to show him off, like let me with this hot guy.
Speaker 2: You do when it's your man, man, But in those early days and another reason people will not well, at least for ladies who are like hesitant to show off the guy they're dating, it's because you fear that that person is probably dating other people as well.
Speaker 3: Lad Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: For five years now and then now you.
Speaker 5: Look because now you never post them again.
Speaker 2: But that right, but that goes with not being exclusive enough yet, yes, got it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just relaying at this relationship expert is saying.
Speaker 3: Well, she needs to work on it a little bit.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: I want to Trader Joe's this morning to get some dang bananas, and there was a two mile long line and people coming out with these pastel mini tote bags.
Speaker 5: Can somebody tell me what these are reselling for?
Speaker 8: Because the construction crew across the street was waiting for him.
Speaker 5: Go way, get back to work, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, So we talked about these Trader Joe's bags yesterday because they dropped. The new spring toted bags dropped, and all the pastel colors dropped yesterday and reportedly all the lines to get them at the trader jows, at least the ones here in the city that we talked about were people were lining up at six am and the store of an open un till eight am, and lines of one hundred to four hundred people were varying reports, but very long lines before the stores e've had opened, just so people could get their hands on them. And most of the stores here all sold out within forty five minutes to an hour, and then there was rumor that they were getting another shipment, and so this morning, same thing. Line up early if you want to get one. And Selena, yesterday you said that somebody was selling one online first a list price of seventeen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That was the most expensive one that I saw being reported.
Speaker 1: Okay, now again that's just and somebody left to talk back yesterday. I don't think we played it, but they were pointing out that like just because but he listed something for seventeen hundred, doesn't mean that it sells right for seventeen hundred.
Speaker 3: Right, But there's a lot of them for like a thousand, Right.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's anyone that would spend five hundred dollars a thousand to get one of these?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I think I don't think so, or maybe like one hundred, couple hundred max.
Speaker 1: And I even wonder if you're getting that, because isn't the market just flooded with these they are. That's not like they're putting out only fifty a day. There's a lot of them, a lot of them. And you know how many Trader Joe's stores. There are a lot of them, and every single one got you know, a big batch of them. I just think the market is going to be flooded with these things. Also, my father in law he went to the Trader Jos in Nevado yesterday. He texted me he picked one up. He's like, there was no line, there was nobody, there.
Speaker 5: Was really one.
Speaker 1: You could just get one. So varying demand clearly between interesting different stores.
Speaker 8: Wow, God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories today.
Speaker 5: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: How Chloe Kardashian feels about that adult doll that lamar Odom created to.
Speaker 1: Look like her, I'd be flattered, would you?
Speaker 3: So she actually gets into that.
Speaker 2: So the season sixth finale of their show on Hulu, The Kardashians is now out today, and this is where we see Chloe for the first time. Like read online that this doll is being created.
Speaker 10: I found out about Lamar's blow up doll. I think the same way any of us found out. I was on the internet, not sure why that's something we are publicly talking about.
Speaker 2: And then it goes to a scene where it's her in the car with her friend and her mom Chris Jennider in there, and she's reading some lines from the TMZ article.
Speaker 10: Lamar thinks this Chloe like sex doll will be perfect because he could do whatever he wants with her sexually. No word on how Chloe feels about this tribute. Oh my goodness, you sound so demonic and unwell. I'm supposed to be flattered by this. It's more creepy and it's weird, and but I'm not hurt by it.
Speaker 1: It's that's more his journey. It's just more weird and gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just weird. It's just weird.
Speaker 1: It is weirder when it's your ex, Like that makes it creepier. Like if you know you're a fan of the JV Show and you want to get a doll of me, go for it. I'm flattered. You don't. We don't know each other, Like we don't know each other personally, Like you know what I mean. I feel like there's because they have that level of familiarity, like there's something.
Speaker 5: No, I think it's it's weirder about that.
Speaker 3: It is very creepy.
Speaker 5: I think it's creepier if it's somebody you don't know, no, because they.
Speaker 1: Like I don't, at least in a guy's mind, like that's just somebody that they find attractive, right, And like I want a doll that looks like somebody attractive. So there are there are plenty of guys that have gone out and bought these dolls and things, and like they look like somebody attractive, and they make versions. I'm sure after adult stars and stuff like that. It's just after somebody attractive. They don't they don't know, they don't know them. But like Jess, if your ex, if you found out your ex had one of you, wouldn't you think that's creepier than some random person having one of you? Like, yeah, just that they saw your picture online, or like, oh.
Speaker 3: What'd you say?
Speaker 5: Restriction order?
Speaker 3: Wait, restraining or restraining.
Speaker 1: Restriction order.
Speaker 3: I want to get give a quick update.
Speaker 2: You know, Katie Perry is getting ready to head into space.
Speaker 3: You guys. This flight is.
Speaker 2: Taking off on the fourteenth, that's already the tenth. She's going to be going on this Blue Origin rocket ship on an all female mission. By the way, this is going to be the first all women crew to launch into space since nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 1: WHOA, you've done that before.
Speaker 2: No, it was a Russian it's going to say, remember a solo mission. So since then there's been no all women launch it. So she's going with Lauren Sanchez, who is.
Speaker 3: Jeff Bezos's fiance.
Speaker 2: She's going with Gail King, and then there's going to be a few other people there on board. The flight is going to last eleven minutes and they're going to reach sixty two miles above the surface, to the limits of the Earth's atmosphere.
Speaker 3: So according to.
Speaker 1: GMA, you're in like kind of space.
Speaker 2: Kind of space. You're not going to actually reach orbit, right, which is what it says. So according to GMA, though they are going to have to undergo a lot of training sessions, which actually should be already taking place given that the flight is just a few days away. They're going to be fitted in customized flight suits of their on their first day of training.
Speaker 1: They're going to be so cute because Lachez like, yes, limitless.
Speaker 2: It's just going to be floating around. Say those things guarantee weightlessness. And then when I get into the test capsule, they're going to see their designated seats for the first time. There's going to be like zero gravity simulation for them to get used to the weightlessness. They're also going to learn the layout of the capsule, where the cameras are, where the oxygen masks are.
Speaker 1: Where the cameras are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they want to be seen, had to communicate with ground control.
Speaker 3: They got to learn all this before.
Speaker 1: Just one button. Hey guys, could you aim that camera and get a better angle at anything? A little more?
Speaker 3: You need to see this.
Speaker 1: You're not getting enough of me and the shot. Can you turn that one camera towards me? I Like, it's like they have some training as if like something malfunctions and they're going to have to take over the controls of the ship, like yeah, right, they're not going to have any know they don't. They have zero responsibility in that.
Speaker 2: One of them is a NASA rocket scientist that's going with them.
Speaker 1: I get it that's the one that helps will know how to do some of the stuff. But I mean most of this is pretty much like out of your once you're on that rocket, it's like out of your control that the person's not sitting there with a little steering wheel.
Speaker 2: I love that all they've talked about up until this point is how they're going to go in full glam like, as if that matters.
Speaker 1: But guaranteed, obviously we know.
Speaker 3: That we're putting the acid astronaut. She literally said that.
Speaker 1: So if they came to you and said you want to be a part of this flight, Gael King, Katie Perry, all these people are going to be on this and they got one more seat, you would say no.
Speaker 5: No. I would say no.
Speaker 1: Seriously.
Speaker 4: If I did say yes, I would of course do a full face of makeup.
Speaker 5: Well obviously, but I would say no real reason.
Speaker 3: I just I'm scare trust issues.
Speaker 1: But don't you think they've done this thing like a whole bunch of times. You're going to go to space, like sort of space for like six minutes or something, and then you come forward.
Speaker 2: Second roller coasters at Great America. I won't even get anything real Blazer. That one's that's the orange one.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, doing this awesome. I can't wait to go on that one again. So fun. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Hey JV Show. I was catching up on yesterday's podcast and I heard that Selena is going to the Sphere and oh my gosh, Selena, I am so jealous. I went to the Dead End Company last year at the Sphere and the experience was unbelievable. Any seat in that era in the Sphere is going to be amazing, even though you'll be I'm just show jealous.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I have a great, great time.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so excited. In July, I'm going to be checking out the Backshi boys at the Sphere.
Speaker 2: That's what I've heard. That doesn't matter where you're sitting. Like I know someone who sat at the very top. They were like I can practically touch the ceiling. But it was still an amazing experience. Every seat in there is a good seat, except it's and it does say it does tell you this when you're purchasing your tickets. Uh, some of the tickets you click on it or some of the seats and it'll say like limited limited viewing availability availability, Like maybe you can see the stage really well, but you're so low that you can't see all the screens or you're off to the side so you can't really see the stage.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 1: It tells you, I kind of feel like you want to be, yeah, a little bit higher up at least in the middle, so you're getting right somewhere in the middle kind of a view of everything because like, what's happened, the effects that they're going to do on the screen seems like that's more incredible than what you're watching on the stage. Particularly it's the Backstreet Boys, and they're they're all what in their sixties, out of such though they're getting up there. Speaking of going to concerts, I don't know if you guys seen this, but this is a reminder if you're going to Coachella this weekend, might want to pack your speedos and your bikinis or whatever. Because the forecast is for above average temperatures. And when I say above I mean we're into the triple digits one hundred and one degrees forecast for Friday, possibly more. Looks like Saturday and Sunday might be slightly slightly less, but it is going to be scorching, scorching hot. What do you tell people to pack when they're going to Coachella? Is it speedos and bikinis or what patos? Bikinis and sunscreen? Sunscreen? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why because there's always like a ton of dust.
Speaker 3: Oh that doesn't even sound enjoyable.
Speaker 1: Standing out for an all day festival one hundred degrees sounds exhausting and not.
Speaker 5: Photos will always look like it's.
Speaker 3: The you're missing out?
Speaker 1: Sounds very sweaty.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about what this woman found in a cookie that she purchased from a very popular place?
Speaker 1: A rat No?
Speaker 4: Uh, I think something like an item that a lady would have, Oh.
Speaker 1: A tapon No. That would be the worst thing you could ever find in a.
Speaker 4: Cookie, right, yes, yeah, yes, that would take Yeah, that's not it.
Speaker 3: You said, ladies think the cake or the cookie in this case, got it?
Speaker 5: That would be a lot worse. But a woman found an acrylic nail oh that purchased?
Speaker 4: Now, would you be able to ever eat a cookie from this place again, if you found an acrylic nail in.
Speaker 1: A cookie, I'm yeah, probably location though those cookies are so good.
Speaker 5: No, I think those cookies from ware Graham.
Speaker 3: I didn't say.
Speaker 1: I just know that all. Have you been to any of the gourmet cookie spots, if it's from any of these places, name the place. They're all incredible.
Speaker 3: I think we can, right. Why are you saying I don't know?
Speaker 5: I thought I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, have you had their cookies before? They're amazing? Well, she would probably eat around the nail.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're so disgusted by fake nails, like everything about them, the way I pop them off and leave them in the studio for you.
Speaker 3: You hate them.
Speaker 1: I know I would like what would I rather find inside of a cookie? Like a hair or a nail?
Speaker 5: A hair?
Speaker 1: A hair? I would eat it. I think I'd still Okay, what about this?
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 2: I told you my community service story? Whar I accidentally dropped my band aid in a bowl of strawberries? I was telling at the BFW. So you'd rather have the acrylic nail than a band aid?
Speaker 4: Yes, these are just questions, But the acrylic nail might also have blood.
Speaker 5: On it if it popped off unexpectedly.
Speaker 4: Hey, she ended up getting a bunch of merch out of it because Crumble.
Speaker 1: For the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: And give cards. Crumble was like, here you go.
Speaker 1: Here's a bunch of free cookies, may or may not contain fingernails in it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: She would have eaten it and gotten a disease.
Speaker 1: Nuts N yeah, I want some. I want monetary compensation for that one emotional distress. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine