Speaker 1: Time to read my lips. Your dude, Dakota, your husband. You brought him with you. He was my driver.
Speaker 2: He went through all the words that were suggested. He picked out what he feels are the best.
Speaker 1: Seven.
Speaker 2: He gave me seven just in case there is a bit of an overtime, Alex, how does this work?
Speaker 1: Who goes first?
Speaker 3: I asked Chelsea during the song who she wanted to go first. She said she would like me to go first. And since she came all the way down here, I will go first. Okay, I'm a gentleman. One last bit of business, Chelsea. You're gonna win today.
Speaker 1: I am gonna win.
Speaker 2: But if you don't win, Good Mornings, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Good morning, Hi.
Speaker 1: Who's this? This is Jake.
Speaker 4: Jake.
Speaker 1: You're the guy that's calling in and telling me.
Speaker 2: If Chelsea doesn't lose, you would like those tickets to shine Down and Bush. August twenty seventh, Toyota Center.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, okay, you think your chances are good at winning these? Of course they are. Alex got this. Alex did win the whole damn thing in twenty twenty four. That was last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chelsea, take to say you would be shocking the world, but he can't be done. Chili was beat last week, yep, right, but Alex is still undefeated.
Speaker 1: One game, one game, still undefeated, undefeated. He gives the first listener to down. All right, you're going first, Chili, you're timekeeping, good luck, King, Thanks Chili. Jake Simpson, you just sit back, okay and relax. Start planning what to wear.
Speaker 2: Bro Jake's already like taking off of work. He's crafting the email.
Speaker 1: And everything, ready to go for that shine down show. I am shuffling these words. She's going to be in the couch workload of picked him out. Okay, here we go. Chelsea's nervous. Look at it. She's nervous. All right, Well, you don't have to do anything right now. You just gotta watch this guy play. Watch what he does. Okay, watch what he does. Here we go, twenty seconds on the clock. Were ready, burn, Let me check's working? Yes, how'd you get my belt? And don't worry about it? All right? Thumbs up up. Urban sent this one in.
Speaker 4: Sloppy toppy snap snap, sloppy toppy, sloppy top sloppy toppy, sloppy toppy, as picked by Dakota sloppy toppy.
Speaker 1: Urban sent that one in sloppy toppy if I need to go to urban dictionaries for that? Is that a something I don't know? Chelsea? You know what a sloppy toppy is? I do not. I think i'd like to know what a sloppy copy is. I'm gonna keep him my shit on that. Okay, that's one for him right out of the gate, Chelsea. She's more nervous, Chelsey, get your mind right, No, no.
Speaker 5: This is this is excited.
Speaker 1: Energy I have right now. Okay, here we go. Nicole sent this one in. Oh, here we go. I don't know which Nicole thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Fuzzy blanket, fuzzy blanket, fuzzy blanket, Uh.
Speaker 1: Dakona, you sure these are the best words for use? Okay, fuzzy blanket, fuzzy like it. If you brought one, you're gonna be needing one pretty soon.
Speaker 5: Outside long drive home, Carl sent this in. I think this was inspired by chili. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Ham Titty comes in every week, you know that, just have to make an appearance. Tell me after you hear me say it if it was inspired by you. Okay, thumbs up. Thumbs out. Third word here, shake sheets? What shake sheets?
Speaker 6: Shake?
Speaker 1: Shake? Shake sheets, shake cheese, shake sheets?
Speaker 3: I don't know, shake shake sheets, shake shake she's shen yangha.
Speaker 1: Is that one of your blue Chee commercials? Yeah, we're you're getting ready to shake the sheets. See, I'm gonna stut our X guys. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: S.
Speaker 1: I got these guys competing for Boner pills. They're foing their own product now sport. Okay, okay, shake sheets leaves the door open. Chelsea. Two to tie, three to win, go for the wind? What awesome? She's going to win? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What if I'm more worried about the total? Her husband picked the words. She's gonna win. Jake Simpson, you might as well just hang up. What are you doing? Why are you still on the phone, Jake? Because I'm going to shine down?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's gonna wear a Canadian took Cito to the shine Down show.
Speaker 1: All right, there comes Chelsea, There comes Chelsea. Here we go. She's focused, I mean looking at those eyes, she's focused, Okay, locked in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or she gave me the evil eyes.
Speaker 1: Da coda.
Speaker 2: These are the words they've already been shuffled. Sierra sent this one in. She said, I hope Alex gets this.
Speaker 1: You didn't get it? Oops, all right, thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 6: No, mommy, no Bobby, no mommy, snow poppy, no mommy, no bopping, no mommy, no mommy.
Speaker 1: Where in a minute, yes, seven seconds left, we were talking about that disturbed song today. Yeah, no, mommy, mommy, thank boy. Why do you hit me like that? Mommy? Why did they put that in this? I don't know. It's a weird part of this. So no, mommy, she got it. Thumbs up. Okay.
Speaker 2: David H sent this one in twenty seconds on the clock, right after I say the word.
Speaker 1: Yes. This is to tie it up. Yeah, thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Bumper grinder, purple cracker, bumper grinder, bumper crasher, bumper grinder, bumper grinder, bumper cracker, bumper grinder, bump or something, bumper grinder, bumper crashes.
Speaker 1: She was so close she was glass again. We were talking about this on the air.
Speaker 2: I think it was dealing with the traffic, people traffing, but so it grinding on the back bumper and the bumper grinding close needs this.
Speaker 1: Attention might be calling you an uber broke. Okay, here we go, Rob CENTI in twenty seconds. I'm ready, R O B, R O B and the R O D. Here we go. Thumbs up, thumbs up. Beach snow, beach snow.
Speaker 6: Minced snow, beach snow, mitch snow, beach snow, pinch snow, beach snow, beach snow, beach snow, mitch snow, beach snow. Man man, Okay, you gotta tell me her eyes were cute.
Speaker 2: She's looking at me, and I know she's desperately trying to figure out the word. You mouthed it back to me, and you look like you said beach snow.
Speaker 1: You look like you said it to me almost. It looks like the other word, bitch snow. It always looks like you first word. And you're like, I can't say that. It's not as easy.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: So close?
Speaker 1: Did Jake Simpson hang up? Did he did? He guess? I got all right?
Speaker 2: I guess Jake hung in there. Old old Jake said he thought he had a good chance.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: Oh, Chelsea, you were so clol. Oh my god. I swore you set it back to me.
Speaker 2: I want to beach snow, I swore she said it to me.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, Jake, we're gonna give you those tickets to shine Down Hell. Yeah what what didn't mean? You have to drive in nothing?
Speaker 2: Shine Down Bush August twenty seven. Toyota Center tickets will go on sale tomorrow at ten am. Eight twenty tomorrow, we'll have a world premiere of a brand new Shinedown song.
Speaker 1: Jake Simpson is your guy, Chelsea. You did great today. Thank you, you did awesome. I mean again, you made it a good game. Yeah, let's exit out out of all of that. Great job. Long ride home for Dakota, her husband. I had about.
Speaker 2: Fifteen words, maybe by twelve fifteen words ready to go. We need seven just in case we go into overtime. I let him, I go. You sort through all of these, You tell me what seven to use.
Speaker 1: He chose her faith.
Speaker 2: He is the reason you're gonna be buying Shineedown tickets tomorrow.
Speaker 1: He did good. He picked him good Chelsea, great job today on the show. Great job today, Hang on, Jake Simpson