Speaker 1: With Lichtaco.
Speaker 2: What Orlando is Rock Station one O one one tell you jr R. A little fun fact for you to look forward to one week from today, Rock the Bank Cash Giveaways return.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a thousand dollars giveaways and you know JRR always has a ton of winners, so hopefully you're there next week.
Speaker 2: Thirteen opportunities each weekday, so we'll keep reminding you on that to get you into gruva trying to win that cash again. Let's begin in Zambia. What are we going to Zambia for? That's where well, I guess he's now. A former police officer slash prison guard has been fired after he decided to get loaded on New Year's Eve and release thirteen suspects to celebrate the new year. Okay, wait, hold thirteen suspects who are being held in the detention center in Kenyama.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean it's New Year's Eve. We were out part in.
Speaker 2: He was free. He was intoxicated on the morning of December thirty first when he took the cell keys from a colleague and released thirteen prisoners and said be free for the new year.
Speaker 1: Yes, it just makes sure you come back, which they did not. Of course, there's.
Speaker 2: Now a man hunt for the thirteen individuals who had been incarcerated on various charges.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to see Zambia stepping it up, just like we do here in the United States, you know where some of are not the ones listening now, don't get but some of our guards, you know, have the guys fighting with the fight Club. I walked in over the break. I walked in and I looked at the TV. Are you watching fight Club? My girls were watching Fight Club?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like great movie. Hell yeah. I've watched enough movies in police crime drama over the years to know that I really don't want any part of being inside of a prison, either as a prisoner, a staff member. I don't know remember of the medical no way shape, or I just don't want anything to do with prison.
Speaker 1: My buddy's a teacher at a prison up up north in Jersey. Good lord, little guy too, dude. Look, he's like, you know, one of the he always had the little man's thing growing up. But uh, straight up, he's helping out and teaching all of them, and they all love him.
Speaker 2: I could never hate to do this. As we launch into our first show of the new year, but don't do it yet.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm thinking of Zambie in prison too, you know, because we've all seen I would imagine the majority of us have seen whatever abroad, you know, where you stick some coke in your button before you know it locked up abroad, Yeah, you're stuck there with like Hell's child. There's kids. I've bet Zambia is a little bit freaky too, So what do you We've got? And it happened against situation. It's a whole new entry into the horrific death on the job category.
Speaker 2: This is involving the go kart fun park in South Carolina, Frankie's Fun Park on Friday.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but that's funny Frank's Fun Park.
Speaker 2: It wasn't funny when one employee driving a go cart crashed into another employee driving an industrial forklift.
Speaker 1: Did the fork get him? Yes, it went to the head. Oh dude, I shouldn't have asked, Well you did, and I answered that I know.
Speaker 2: We could have just left it. Frankie's Fun Park sounds like this was outside of normal operating hours. I don't know if there was any horsing around going on. Well, I mean, if you work at Frankie's Fun Park. Come on, man, be like working a Bobby's beard, doome. I mean, there's gonna be some trying to figure out why the go kart and forklift were in the same area.
Speaker 1: You go, do what you gotta do, man. You know, there was a part of me get this forklift going round the corner down there, no round the hairpin. They probably had the forklift out to lift up the go carts, you know, because they probably store them so nobody steals them when people are doing some horse play every night. You know, like that don't work there. There was a part of me with remember little go kart five hundred.
Speaker 2: It was right there. I was.
Speaker 1: I was tempted to get a group of guys together and try to buy that thing. I mean, the family that owned it for so long obviously sold it for whatever reason. And I imagine, but uh not yet, I still do It's still the track. You we could do it. I mean I don't have any money, but well.
Speaker 2: That would be the first stumbling blow, all right. Moving on to this iced tea who of course plays a detective on Law and Order SVU and has for many years.
Speaker 1: Finn Titola, speaking of of TV and and whatnot. Somebody said, check out the news show land Man, Oh, land Man's the best every Oh yeah, is it? It happened again?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pat's been a big fan of that.
Speaker 2: It's it. That's one of the best shows going right now. Absolutely agree with you.
Speaker 1: I just I won't give it and get the next Paramount Plus. Yeah, the next add on Paramount Plus has a lot of good shows. I know, I get some of it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Would you want to hear what happened? Ice Tea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened? So this happened back in May. He got by a Liptin truck.
Speaker 2: No video just came out of a little exchange he had with a police officer in New Jersey who pulled him over for a Well, it started with he was missing his front plates of the car. Okay. Then it came to light that his registration was expired since twenty twenty one. What his license was also expired, and his car inspection was also expired.
Speaker 3: However, as luck would have it, Ice Tea claims that at the moment he was pulled over, he was on the way to the DMV to sort all this out, of course, and this is kind of how it went tell you.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna tell my vehicle. Let me cart my car right now. You're not gonna move your car, sir. You give me a kiss right now, and I'm gonna tell your vehicle. Oh, don't touch me. Don't give me like that, Give me my paper. We get this on camera this time, one time, a foot away from you.
Speaker 2: You are, I'm not a nashole. You've been asking for me.
Speaker 3: You are as I'm trying to get to the DMV. I showed you all the paper works. Let me start recording your.
Speaker 2: Dumb and the video is all from the officer's uh chest camera jr.
Speaker 1: Our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: That's just thirty second snippet of the more than three minute exchange that went down.
Speaker 1: Do you think that he made it that long because he'd get pulled over in the past and they'd go, oh, it's there's no talent, big fan, go ahead. Here's a good chance of that. But he's actually on his way to the DMV to get all this sorted out. Taco Yeah, j our facebook page. Let your Taco blog. If you want to see the full exchange, lichen Taco.
Speaker 4: On demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Maybe