Speaker 1: What if sanctuary wasn't just a place, but a way of living. Welcome to the Sanctuary Network, your weekly home for conversations that awaken the heart, heal the body, and inspire the spirit. I'm your host, Mary Ellen Poppick, the creator of Spiritfest.
Speaker 2: And the Natural Wellness expos.
Speaker 1: For two decades, I've been creating spaces, now creating a bold new broadcast for mind, body and Spirit, where seekers, healers, and teachers come together.
Speaker 2: To share wisdom, laughter, and transformation.
Speaker 1: We've seen what happens when communities gather, people become enlivened. Now, through the Sanctuary Network, that same spirit is reaching you wherever you are in the world. Each week, we'll sit down with thought leaders, authors, and everyday visionaries.
Speaker 2: Will also shine a light.
Speaker 1: On the grassroots voices of the Sanctuary marketplace, the healers, vendors, and practitioners who make this movement thrive.
Speaker 2: This isn't just another show. It's your sanctuary, a space to pause, reflect, and reconnect with what matters most. So take a deep breath, open your heart, and join me together. Let's step into the Sanctuary. Everyone, to the Sanctuary.
Speaker 1: For Mind, Body, and Spirit. We are live tonight and we would love to hear from you if you would like to comment or call in. Because we are here with one of our most favorite guests, Reverend doctor Judy Weaver.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to be here. I like coming back, you know, it's nice.
Speaker 1: We always have so much fun when you're here too. And as I put in the description, we are going deep tonight. Okay, we're just gonna We're just gonna go right in. We're just no matter what level of fearcial practice I think people are in, I think everybody's gonna be able to relate to the things that we talk about.
Speaker 2: Our topic is about.
Speaker 1: You know, the judges, the guidance, the little you know, I like to call them little post it notes from spirit that they might have left for us, or that we may have left for ourselves.
Speaker 2: We can actually kind of discuss that and.
Speaker 1: Then talking about how we can use them, especially at this time that we're in with the energies increasing and all of the things that are going on in the world for our betterment.
Speaker 2: Even though it seems chaotic, we can.
Speaker 1: Really reach higher levels of closeness with divinity.
Speaker 2: For lack of a better description, than ever before.
Speaker 1: I truly believe in this time that this that we are awake, and that we can do this.
Speaker 2: So let me give everybody a proper introduction to Judy. First.
Speaker 1: Reverend Doctor Judy Weaver is a highly regarded spiritual trans channel medium and doctor of Metaphysics. She's a healer and shamanic practitioner. She's been working since the early nineteen nineties. She's the founder of Heart for Souls and coordinate spiritual growth through various modalities. She also organizes group traveled as Sacred Lands for personal development. Through her trans channeling, she connects with divine entities, including God, Source and universal light beings, bringing forth ancient teachings, guidance, healing, and profound individualized energies.
Speaker 2: So again, thank you for being with us. One of the things that is not mentioned.
Speaker 1: In here that I have seen you do is channel those that have crossed over, not just the angelic realm, but literal humans that have crossed over. And at least one very cool thing that we talked about in a prior episode. So tell us a little bit about that. About do you do that in every session or often?
Speaker 3: I will transchannel in every single session. It's not very often that I trans channel a loved one. Loved ones generally they're always going through their own growth and development and metamorphosis, and so it's a different energy. I mean recently, I was just up in Lilydale, New York, and it was I had who was it that came through? Edgar Casey was coming through there for some reason anyway, he was coming and again a different vibration. Right, it was a person who was coming through in that vibration. And the thing that I do with my different classes is that I hold the energy and I invite in my students when they're in the particular class, so that they too can feel in that vibration and energy. Well, when I'm transchanneling a person who has passed, then what was happening that particular day is I was getting an extreme headache and nauseous, and because the students were in that same vibration with me, four of the students were getting nauseous and having headaches. So again it's not a right or wrong, it's just a different vibration that comes in. So generally I will mediumistically bring in all of the different information and guidance, and it's just that I'm listening. It's not that they're actually incorporating into me. However, sometimes you know, if it's like a child or a parent, that's like a really super important thing. Sometimes they kind of slide in and I let them slide in for short periods of time. But yeah, I generally just stay with a different vibration of energy because I've worked really hard to be able to be in that different vibration. Which that's something that's really important for people to know that when you're moving into the spiritual world and you're practicing, and your physical body is going through those different experiences and you're going to feel it, you're going to sense it, and you need to practice in it, and you need to be able to manage and maintain those energies that you're working with as well. So it's a lot of self care. It's being mindful as to what you're doing. It's making sure that you're drinking a lot of wine and that you are working in a partnership with those different beings and things like that that you in and out. But I absolutely love what I do, and it just it feeds and delights me over and over and over, and No, it is not something I ever could have anticipated that that was what I was going to be doing in my life when I grow up, I'm going to be Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: You talked about how you have to.
Speaker 1: Be you know, it's almost like a workout when you're doing when you're channeling like that, and I know there's a lot of things you need to be careful about, so you don't want to get suddenly interrupted when you're channeling and things like that.
Speaker 3: But don't touch me. Don't touch me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, that's a big deal.
Speaker 3: That will completely jar you back out of it. And when you jar out that quickly, sometimes the energies don't switch in and out as well, and that can leave a residual. It's almost like it is somebody, you know, making you jump when you're started right, and they come in and they scare you to death and then you might get your pants even I mean, good lord, it happens, right. So it's just it's that kind of a of a shock to your body that it's like, oh my god, what just happened?
Speaker 2: What just happens?
Speaker 3: So yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Best way that I can explain it in my own terms.
Speaker 1: Is your circuitry. That your circuitry, you know, it we know how it is every day, but you're using you know, just a higher amp, a different voltage. I don't know, but you know. And then you're very careful when you are running that energy, when you were having that come in. But then if something happens to disturb you, or something negative comes in or something like that, if you're not very careful, it could disrupt the you know, not going to kill you or anything like that.
Speaker 2: But it's not great.
Speaker 3: So no, it's just it's just shocking. It's it throws you off. And the thing is the reason why a physical touch is something is that we immediately go into fight or flight, right because I am still a human being, and so we have those physical instincts that if something happens. I mean, I don't necessarily have a lot of memory about what I say when I'm in trance, but I remember what the body is experiencing. I will recognize if it felt like it was a really pushed or squished energetic vibration, or if it was a really high pitch, and or if it was really deep and or sometimes they will you know, hold my body in a particular position. Then I'm actually sore when I come back I'm like, well, why don't have a criock in my neck? What was that all about? You know? Because it was just a different vibration. And some of the beings they don't really come in. It's almost like they send a beam of light. It's the best way for me to put it. So they just they just send this energetic frequency vibration that comes in and it's able to still utilize the voice. And some of the be when they come in, it's like they haven't had eyes before, or they haven't had ears before. They haven't had that human experience, and they find it absolutely fascinating. And they also find it very curious how to be able to operate my mind because they have access to the information within my mind, but they have to vibrationally work with what's in there now to say that I can't get information that's not in my mind, because that's where all the lite language comes from. Right, That's not something that's in me. It's just an tunement that is coming through me.
Speaker 4: But they do like to utilize what I have, and so it's almost like, oh my god, they're going to go to the library of Judy and what's in the library of Judy and all my life experiences, and they go.
Speaker 3: Through all my stuff and so then they will help to sometimes bring out stories and things like that while they're in trance as well. It's such a fascinating process.
Speaker 1: It really is one of the best descriptions that I've heard about what we're going through right now. And before I even say what that is, I will I will add my I don't want to say advanced stage at my age because I literally have been really.
Speaker 2: Studying this since I was twelve.
Speaker 1: There was periods of time years where I took off and really kind of set it aside, but that's really when I began studying. And one thing that I've learned is they always say something's going to happen, something's right around the corner.
Speaker 2: Remember twenty twelve, even.
Speaker 1: Two thousand, you know this, you know astrological alignment.
Speaker 2: Everything's going to be huge.
Speaker 1: But I've yet to see anything really just be dramatic. But I will say, having been doing this as many years as I've been doing it, I have never seen where people are able to hold much much.
Speaker 2: Higher frequencies and be psychic like never before this.
Speaker 1: I really feel like, finally, after all this time, something really different is going on these days. And because the planet's ascending, we're ascending. And so William Henry, who I just love his work. He does a lot with Mary Magdalene, you know, he also does tours and he goes to a lot of the more of the Christian sites, I think.
Speaker 2: But he said that it's not our bodies that are ascending.
Speaker 1: Our bodies are literally the vehicle for our spirits to ascend. And when you look at it in those terms, what you're describing, that's exactly it. So we have to keep the vehicle finely tuned, make sure that nothing gets it out of whack or whatever. But it is because that a lot of.
Speaker 2: Our experience is are stored in the brain.
Speaker 1: A lot of it is in our other brain, which is in our heart, but it is up there.
Speaker 2: And so I where I was going with that with Now that we're.
Speaker 1: Running these higher frequencies, a lot of people, most of the people, I don't think, are aware that we are now at an elevated time where we are running more higher frequencies and able to connect more closer to the divine and well, it freaks them out, for lack of a better term, they're suddenly psychic or they're getting psychic information, or they're hearing voices.
Speaker 2: They think they might be going crazy. People are tired. I'm here and everybody's needing to take an amp.
Speaker 1: And I don't think it's just from watching the news, you know, and all this stuff that's going on.
Speaker 2: I really do feel like our bodies are just.
Speaker 1: Acclimating, similar to that mountain that's behind you, to being in that higher energy.
Speaker 2: But tell me your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: I completely agree all the way around with everything that you're saying. And I mean, we've got so many new chakra centers that are coming online. And one of the things that they were showing me and I've been talking about is, I mean we always you know, most people know that you have your high heart, and you have your causal chakra, which is back here. You've got behind your hips that are coming. But the part that they're really showing me now and talking about are around your actual head. So you have on the top of your head you have your crown chakra you know obviously here and then above it is the brahma, but this is actually there's three more on each side, one two, three, So it's like a halo only they're not just of a single location. It actually is like this three D model of energy that is specifically going around your head because you are now moving into all of these other areas of the brain that we didn't use, that science didn't realize and recognize that was something that was going to come into play that we were going to have access to, and that exhaustion is one hundred percent what's happening. So I'm gonna kind of throw you for a little curve ball here because I want I'm going to tell you about something that really came to me. Now in June, I was really going through that whole series of the water, right, and so twenty days the angels were very specifically coming in. They were bringing in different realms of information that was changing all of the molecules of water, external, internal, everything going through an upgrade process. Well, what they really have continued to tell me is that we're going through all the elements. Now, oh oh, So the July is all about air and getting in the different realms of information and the different vibrations and frequency that is specific within the element of air. For the month of August, we are specifically going to be going into light and fire, and as we are going into that particular element, it's bringing things to light and it's able to transform it. Now, let's go back and just think really quickly. Air and water. Neither one of them have any kind of stagnation at all. Everything is moving, moving, moving, flowing, flowing, flowing, So everybody is being pushed into that hyper speed movement within that elevation and that ramping up, and that it's just that that whole initiation that they're moving up into when we get to September. They're telling me that September is all about the earth energies, and it's not just about grounding in the Earth. It's about the Earth cracking open and expanding into additional space and that internal coming up and broadening the expansion of accessibility within that Earth resident And then there's a fifth element that we're going to be going into, and that's in October when I'm in Peru offering opportunities for people to join me too. Anyway, hang on, how.
Speaker 2: Do people find out more about that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah, come to Judyweaver dot com. I'm really excited. I still have six slots. People had to change their schedules, so I ended up having some openings and we're gonna be going October eighteenth through the twenty fourth, so I'm super super excited about this. And again this is Machi Pichu that's behind me. I thought it was appropriate to bring you to the mountains today so you could get a chance to feel it, because again, the energies are so important to be in that vibration and that connection. But in the month of October, we're specifically working with the different metals. We're working with the energies, and we're working with the ethereal world. So this is about really grounding it, bringing it together. And what I love about going to Peru is there's all kinds of meteors everywhere, and it's so interesting. You walk around up on the mountain sides and you find meteors everywhere, and it was the actual composition of the mountains attracts the meteors from space, so it has its own magnetic pull to be able to collect them in that location. So it's like we always find meteors because we're going to these sacred spaces and we're going to be holding all kinds of different ceremonies, and it's so fun to be able to identify one because everybody's got their phone, and in the phone there's like little magnets and things, and your magnanib gets magnetized, then you know that it's a meteor. So just another little fun fact. But anyway, this five month cycle that is going through that again, it started what after three i AT lists again three i AT lists, and that was a huge I'm gonna call it a rock all this A charged crystal is a better way for me to put that. Okay, it's a It was a charged crystal to such a frequency that as it went through our entire galaxy, it was activating and alchemizing. By the time it got behind the sun, it radiated into a whole different resonance. And how do we receive the best rays and informations and upgrades. It's all about the solar flares, and so it was on the backside, which then it could truly accentuate it to bring it in that much more spirits being very clear that we're actually going to have twelve. That was our third but we're going to actually have twelve through the end of twenty seven. And we've had a couple of others that have already been coming in, and so it's about paying attention to and recognizing that all of these are very specifically coordinated and organized. We're going to give them this. Okay, now we have to upgrade them to this. It's turning up the dial, turning up the dial, turning up the dial, and through that process, we cannot hold all the densities. Yes, all of that trauma and drama can't be in that space because that's the part that's making everybody crazy. Yeah, you hold on to that density and they completely over whelms you, and it suffocates you into that space where many people are just then getting horrific illnesses and checking out because they cannot manage and they're choosing not to be a part of that exchange and that transition. That is you have to change. You cannot continue the way you were because there isn't the vibration of existence any longer.
Speaker 1: So are you saying that that's the key right now to being able to elevate ourselves to a new level is to let go of everything that we do not need, that does not serve us, that's of that denser three D level.
Speaker 3: What about to go into the emotions? You have to go into the shadow work. You've got to look at what are the traumas and the dramas, What are my patterns are? What are the learned patterns that I received through my childhood, through my teachings, through my school, that I am varying as the burdens of me, you know, ancestral uh trauma that we have learned from our families that we're continuing to hold as our trauma that has nothing to do with us, that is completely creating. It's almost like yeah, blocks, right, you know, if you can't have you don't have the proper flow. So you've got all these different you know, blocks that are coming into play and and creating. Then it creates more issues, is what it's going to create. It's it's not even just it's it can be physical issues, it can be emotional issues, it can be mental issues, it can be all all the issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and I.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, people that are just really set in the ways they believe what they believe and they're not open to that, I know, they're really having a tough time. A little bit of it is about control and just not wanting to open to.
Speaker 2: Any new ideas.
Speaker 1: That's why that a lot of the chaos and the division I think is going on now. But my experience has been once you do start kind of that process, ooh, don't need that. Let's get rid of this forgiveness. That's huge and it's the most selfish thing you can do to forgive someone because it's so good for you.
Speaker 3: So the forgiveness, honestly, it's not about the other person. No, it's about allowing yourself to heal. It's about allowing yourself to be in that space of I mean, this happened to me. This was a horrific situation, and no, I am beyond angry, but I'm not going to carry that. Why do I want to leave the power in that person to still have that over me? Because I'm choosing to not forgive. And it's really forgiving yourself because it's like it's not always it wasn't necessarily your fault, and so let yourself be in the space of it was a lesson. You learned the lesson, and it might not have been the best way to have learned whatever that lesson was right, but you did, you did, and you survived it. And that's where your greatest strength comes from. That's where your greatest passions come from. That's where your greatest purpose comes from, are the deepest hurts and the most traumatic experiences, because that becomes the driving force for you to go forward and to choose how you want to live in your.
Speaker 1: Life right right, and and you do need and that's part of why people I think may not like doing it is nobody likes doing it, Let's just be honest. But it getting started is half of the battle. It's like cleaning out the garage. You dreading it, You've been putting it off for weeks, and then finally once you get started to think, oh, this wasn't as bad as I thought.
Speaker 2: But you do need to poke at it a little bit. You do need to sit with it.
Speaker 1: You do need to go over in your mind, why does this bother me so much? You know, I, you know, reviewing all of the things. Here's what I could have done differently, or here's how well I did, you know, having to deal with the situation, things like that. Then you get to a point where it's just you just don't need this anymore. You can just let it go. So it's not like you're praying for your guides to come in and take this away from you.
Speaker 2: It's not that easy at all. It's just doing the work. And that's literally what it is that boils it down to a nutshell.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely, And you're going at it with new tools because you're older, you're more mature, you have had other experiences that you can draw from. You can even go back and look at a situation and then you can say, you know what, let me take a moment to look at this other person and where they were at in their life. What else might have been happening. Yes, we've been so caught in our emotional trauma of that and I'm not negating whatever that was, but it shows the maturity and it allows you to really finish the processing of it when you are able to go back and say, yeah, what about that person? What else might have been happening with it? And again, just being done with it. It is. It's cleaning the house, it's taking the time. What do you want to bring forward into your life? Yes, let go of the things that you don't want to take with you everything in your house. The more things that you own, the more responsibilities that you have. And so many light workers that I know have been experiencing real medical issues in the last two months all kinds of medical issues, and they also are definitely all feeling pack your bags. You're getting ready to go. Where are you going? I don't know, but get ready because here you go. Right. So it's about allowing the fluidity and the flexibility and having the faith and recognizing that you're hearing differently because I mean, I've been doing this a really long time and it's not that I always know what the tomorrow is going to be. I definitely do not, but I get some good clues. Okay, this is where you're going to kind of be headed the way you know. And but then it's like now it's like, oh, okay, I really don't know where I'm going. Are you gonna give me a little bit more info than that? And it's like, not.
Speaker 2: Yet, we don't know where we're going. We just need to be ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the best way that we can get ready is to unburden ourselves with the emotional the baggage as much as we don't need and physically. I love that what is it the joy? You know, ask if it brings you joy.
Speaker 5: If it doesn't bring joy, absolutely get rid of anything that does not bring you joy, and that you don't want to move forward in your life with because why do you want to take all the stuff.
Speaker 3: That has all that stuff with it? Let that stuff go? If a joy in another point in time, it doesn't If a.
Speaker 1: Group of angels came down right now and said, would you like to come with us, and then that's it.
Speaker 2: We need to be ready.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I would not rule anything out these days.
Speaker 2: I just I just I really do. I believe in miracles.
Speaker 1: I don't really think a group of angels is literally going to come down and summon us, but we could see something equally as miraculous, and things happen, things coming from the sky, things like that and that are you know, and being able to communicate with with beings much higher than ourselves.
Speaker 2: Is a real possibility, and that's why we need to be ready.
Speaker 1: On that note, we need to go to break. So you gave your website one more time? Could you give it so people can actually check out your website while we're on the break.
Speaker 3: Sure, Judyweaver dot com. Jud Weaver dot com. And I've got all kinds of different trips coming up and all kinds of classes and all kinds of events. So come and visit me.
Speaker 1: Speaking of events, you will be at Spiritfest Jacksonville coming up too, and that's just in a week and a half and that's going to be a huge show. We in the past years have always been at a very small venue there in Jacksonville, kind of near downtown. We're now out west in the brand new Fairgrounds and it's a huge space and you're going to.
Speaker 2: Be doing a very special spirit message.
Speaker 3: Lions Gate Spirit Yes, because we're doing it on the lions Gate Yes.
Speaker 2: And this is the time to manifest things.
Speaker 1: So wherever you are, if you're in the in the southeast, I highly recommend you you come to this show. Jacksonville's is just a fun city anyway, So so anyway to check out more information SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. There's a tab for the Jacksonville show and we're going to go to break and we're going to come back and get into a lot more.
Speaker 2: So hang out everybody.
Speaker 6: Hello friends. My name is David Trotterham, the founder and publisher of Awakened Magazine, and we are deeply honored to collaborate with Mary Ellen Poppik, the Sanctuary Network and Spiritfest expos At Awakened Magazine. We are dedicated to amplifying the voices of conscious leaders, healers, and coaches as we all help awaken our world to love. We do that through our digital magazine. We release several interviews and numerous articles every single week at Awakenedmagazine dot com. We have a print magazine that comes out several times a year. We have a co authored book series called Awakened Hearts that we've had multiple best sellers and incredible authors joining us. And of course, we have our own expo right here in southern California every year. Hey, if you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to watch the interview that I did with Mary Ellen Poppick. You can find it at Awakened Magazine dot com. Just search mary Ellen. It'll pop right up. You will love getting.
Speaker 2: To know her and her backstory.
Speaker 6: And if you haven't already get a free subscription to Awakened Magazine, you can find that at Awakened Magazine dot com.
Speaker 3: Florida has a great new option for healthy living.
Speaker 1: Our natural health expos were hit last year, so twenty twenty six brings more events around Florida. This special event offers health and wellness opportunities. For people and pets, high quality experts in well being, healing, anti aging and natural living. Plus you'll find speakers, demonstrations and much more. All details, lists of locations, and discounted admission can be found at Natural wellnessxpo dot com. Join us for Spiritfest, coming soon to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic readers and more. Spiritfest is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including Psychic Explorer, medium Mark Anthony and also historical researcher Explore and author Jim Vieira. More details are coming to our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at Spiritfest.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome back to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body and Spirit. We are live tonight and would love to hear your comments or questions Reverend doctor Judy Weaver is going to be channeling for us. Let's either in this segment or the next one. So hang out really interested to hear who comes through and what they have to say.
Speaker 2: But she is a highly regarded.
Speaker 1: Spiritual trance channel medium. And you've been going all around the world literally you lead your tours in these different sacred sites which are amazing, and you are a rock star at Spiritfest, always very popular and I always tell people where's Judy And I just said, listen for her.
Speaker 3: Laugh.
Speaker 1: It's just so infectious. But you can get sessions with Judy at Spiritfest. We'll be in jackson villea in about a week and a half. But I feel very blessed to have you because you are going and doing conferences all around the United States too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I'm honored and excited. Yes, I'll be actually presenting in late August in Glastonbury, England. Yeah, I know, so excited. Yeah, with Portal to Ascension, and then I've got guests that are joining me and then we're going to do Scotland Ireland in England tour, so and I probably will end up going back and doing that. This one, I'm doing a very very small group, but because it's my first time and so, you know, and then I'll probably you'll do something that's a little bigger, but I don't like to do big groups anyway. And and then I'll be going out to San Diego in September. I'll be going to a transcendence conference, so I'm excited to.
Speaker 2: Be going there.
Speaker 3: And then I will be actually going to Peru. So I've got that Peru trip, and I still got room for a couple of folks. But you know, today one of the things that we're really talking about is following the call of spirit. And you know, Peru was not on my radar the place I ever thought to ever go, you know. But it was like, I'm at this class and somebody else was going to Peru, and I saw the flyer, and as soon as I saw the flyer, it was like I felt the energy of the land. And again of course it was a picture of Manchipichu, right, I mean, and these spaces on the Earth that have such a high vibrational energy frequency. It was like, I have to go. I don't even know why I have to go or what I need to do, but I've got to show up. And then when you get to these places, it's like your soul has left the wisdom we have charged the crystals. We are meeting these elders and these these shamen, and they look at you, and it doesn't matter what language that you speak. They see your soul. They see the imprint of who you are, and they look at you and the like codes and that wisdom exchange just automatically happens. Has nothing to do with verbiage, has everything to do with being in that high vibrational frequency that just allows for that whole amplification and that resonance that your body was ready to receive. And you know, all the time people tell me, well, I'm called, I'm called, But you know, I'll just look at it online. And you can look at it online. You know, there's all kind You can do whatever you want to. For studies, you can ai your way anywhere you want. People who are really on the journey, you got to show up.
Speaker 1: There's real activations that take place when you actually go to the physical location. Because remember, time isn't just a place, isn't just a thing. It's a place, yes, and you're going to where so many other things have happened and where many other people. And again look at where the Indigenous people have been and they that was no accident that they were in and Machu Pichu, and you know, in a lot of the different places like that too. And with Glastonbury, I think of the Twatha day de nine, you know in the Irish, the mythical legends who people say still live on the earth or live in the earth basically that they want underground. And I think that there's a lot more to that myth than people I believe. Well, that's a whole other conversation. They're definitely higher beings, are they of the angelic realm or not? That's another show.
Speaker 2: Let's save that show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. The megalithic you know stones that are there, they are all charged. How many crop circles have been in Glastonbury in the last six months, Oh my gosh, it's been a crazy number. And I'm like, I know I'm going to see one. I know I'm going to get into that energy vibration because it's going to be another connection. When I was just in Lilydale, like I said, another week or so ago, I'm in the little fairy place of wherever it is, and I'm just clicking pictures and and I got this really cool shot where you could actually see an oval portal that was in the air and then you could actually see the swirl in the top, and it was like, well, there you go, that's kind of cool. You know, I didn't step into it at that moment in time. I didn't, you know. But again, it's just so neat that our technology is able to capture this information and to be able to have it for us. But even like Manchipichu, Now, I been a lot of times, right, And the last time that I went, the guide that was there was talking about how it really has now been reclassified as the original Mystery School, and it was like, now, I've been going a long time. But while I was there, there were all kinds of different scientists who were there doing studies. And that was back in two thousand and twenty twenty when I was there, And so what they were finding at that point in time was they created a whole nother realm of what their belief was. And when you look at you know, Harry Potter, right, where's the actual train at It's it's at nine and a half, and where do they go they go to the Mystery school, and where's the mystery school. They go on the Inca train and all of that, and it's like and when I was there and I'm walking up the hill, it was like, you know, my first trip there and these wonderful, incredible it was. It was the elders, all the different the current elder shaman or pacos that were there doing the sun ceremony opening because I was there of course during the spring solstice, and so it was like they're going to that place, they're opening the gates, they're doing these different prayers, these different activations, and when you're in the land, when you're on that space, it takes you into these other dimensions of time and resonancy that you're able to bring back into your timeline here for utilization and your growth going forward. It's just absolutely magnificent.
Speaker 1: And what's going on now, truthfully and truly that is making people feel so odd, is we are now just more interdimensional than ever. Yeah, and you know, and again that is why some people are psychic that never were before or were kind of really feeling disoriented things like that.
Speaker 2: But that means that we are that much closer.
Speaker 1: In new ways to being able to connect with the divine.
Speaker 2: So that's why, you know, following the call of spirit, if you feel called to.
Speaker 1: Go to some of these locations, that literally may be what happened, because that's where you're going to be able to find that transformation or that activation or whatever. And you may meet somebody on the trip you just don't. And this was not a commercial for your tours, by the way.
Speaker 3: No, no, I no, I know. But that's the whole point of following the call of spirit. It's not like this was a plan. I never knew I wanted to go, and I had no clue what was going to happen to me when I went, And it happens over and over and over, and I know huge things are going to happen to me. Like when I'm actually going on this, you know, this tour to the Three Countries. Spirit's telling me, Okay, you're going to extend your stay in Scotland and I'm like, okay, for what where am I going? Uh huh? What am I doing? Well, I'm not quite sure yet, but I had to change my airline ticket. I'm going to wait and see what they tell me. But that's the part that I'm I think most people are struggling with so much. Is before we had a better idea of what to anticipate, what to project into the future, we do not have the same timeline expectation and we don't know what it's going to be. And so it's really about being in a space of trust. But it's also feeling into the energy vibration of those who are around us. Yes, because when we're meeting that divine, when we're connecting to that higher consciousness, we're connecting to that same divine and higher consciousness of you, you, you, you, and you right, So we're recognizing all of them at the same time.
Speaker 1: So if Spirit is trying to give us a prompting, you know, lead us in a certain direction, like you know, there's so many different.
Speaker 2: Ways that it can be done. All we need to be doing is paying attention. And we've had some funny sayings over the year.
Speaker 1: You know sometimes well I think that was a sign, but I need a signing or sign that was that was really funny.
Speaker 2: That was something we used to say. But what I've.
Speaker 1: Always said was, you know, you get such clear cut signs that it's so obvious that spirit's trying to get your attention, And I said, short of a full body, the apparition of a master appearing in the room in front of you.
Speaker 2: What else are you waiting for? You know? And and but that's it.
Speaker 1: I just think that our maybe our our conscious mind gets in the way and thinks, oh, this can't be what I think it is.
Speaker 2: This is one of the right time.
Speaker 3: I'm not really ready. Oh I really need to get to the grocery store today. I can't be dealing with this right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we just give in.
Speaker 1: And it could be something so small, you know that you you pick up an extra something at the store and then either somebody at home needs it or you know, you end up giving it away as a just I can't even think of just all the little promptings and little things that you know Spirit is trying to help you, and and the aha moments that, wow, what a learning opportunity are Oh I never thought of it that way. But if I hadn't just gone to this place or done it this way, I wouldn't have been able to view it from this perspective. Those are the signs that that Spirit is giving us right now. And whether you call it your higher self or the angelic realm or our guides.
Speaker 2: But that's it. Spirit's totally on our side. So you know, have a huge team.
Speaker 3: You've got a huge team that's working with you always to be What are.
Speaker 1: Some other signs can you think of that you've gotten or that some of your clients may have had.
Speaker 3: So for me, I'm stubborn, okay, So I like to really know that, you know, I'll be honest. You know, I'm strong willed, I'm determined, I'm independent, and it's like I need to make sure that this isn't just my brain. This is a real sign from somebody else. And so you know, oftentimes I will go ahead and find feathers. That's a big one, right, And so this is a fun story. I'm getting off the ship and glass or in Greece and we're going to be going with our tour. And I've got sixty five people on the tour and I was talking to them. I'm about, you know, looking for signs, right, And I said, and sometimes what you can see is a white feather. And I literally put my hand out and a feather fell into my hand. Wow, literally just manifested itself out of nothing. And then I found three more feathers, you know, and it was like, these feathers are a fabulous sign and for loved ones. Oftentimes you'll get the dimes, and you'll get the pennies, right, pennies from heaven, or you'll get the dimes because you know that that's what it is. Animals coming in to play absolutely will be there. I mean I had feathers fall out of pictures that were on the wall and there's feathers on the ground underneath it, and I'm like, okay, because that was something that I knew was a big deal for me. Right. Another big deal is hearing from the animals. So when I know I need to know something, I'm like, okay, so who needs to talk to me today? And I literally will have turtles knock on my front door. I mean this is not a normal thing for most people, but they show up on my house on a regular basis and they literally will be clonking on to the front door to say, pack your bags, get ready, you have everything you need with you. Just trust me and I will be taking you wherever you need to go.
Speaker 2: Did you I'm sorry, did you see disclosure day?
Speaker 3: I have not yet. I want you too, but I still haven't. I know, there's no reason for it. It's just it's a time thing. And me, well, if it's.
Speaker 1: Gone to I think, be streaming on Disney like in a few like in a week, I think. But there's a big thing in there about the animals, and that was something that really.
Speaker 2: I don't It certainly wasn't, because that's been.
Speaker 1: My understanding my whole life too, is that as we become closer.
Speaker 2: To my mother would call it end times.
Speaker 1: But as we are getting closer to this new reality that I think that we are going to as we get higher and higher in the dimensional realms, that we are going to be getting more messages from annie aimals. But not just in a you know, hey, pay attention type of a thing, like when you see a turtle on your doorstep, you look it up and what's the spiritual meaning of a turtle?
Speaker 2: You know, like you said, right, But when I.
Speaker 3: Went to Yosemite here, you know, back in June, and when I was there, okay, so I work with all the different spirit animals, but with my shamanic work, right, and so I had seen the first animal that we saw, a bear cross the road in front of us. So bear is always known for the West, for its strength and all of that. Saw so many different eagles that were in there. We had a golden eagle dive in front of the car to be you know, so I got my eagle representation three times, not once, not twice, three times. Literally was parked right beside a coyote that was let me just stare at it and just to be able to send that energy and that connection again another animal that was there, and so it's like to see all of the different four direction animals that were just specifically there and nearby. Was just absolutely magnificent. So it's about paying attention to When I was just at Lily deal, this groundhog was I wasn't even kidding. He was not even five feet away, and he looked at me and then he kind of backed his butt up underneath the house and just laid his head down and went to sleep, closed its eyes. Because again it felt my heart. It knew I was okay. I ran into literally two mother deers and five babies and they just stood there and watched me. They knew I was there, they could feel me. And that's what it is. Moving into the animal kingdom, not as a competition, but as a respect. I see you, I understand you, I can learn from you, and please do learn from all of these animals because they will specifically provide you with their instinctual assets and knowledge. Right you want to be able to hear better, maybe you're connecting with that of a rabbit or a deer. You want to be able to see better, connect with the heart energy of an eagle or an owl. Literally, yeah, so literally, that's what you do when you're doing that shamanic work. You're working with the energies of the animals. That helps to teach you how to become stronger and how to become a whole you because you have a greater understanding of more than you, that is all of you.
Speaker 1: The indigenous people and it wasn't even that long ago, but they worked more in concert with the animals, like to hunt. And I don't know if you ever saw the movie Wail Rider, if you didn't, check it out, really really good, but you know, like how they would use the different birds of prey to help them hunt.
Speaker 2: And it was it wasn't.
Speaker 1: They were just trained to you know, like like you know, our dogs are now and we certainly you know, communicate with the dogs and the cats.
Speaker 2: There's no two ways around that.
Speaker 1: But even these wild animals, but it's a different relationship. But that's what you're doing if even etherically is communicating with them in that spirit. But that's a new way, you know, to follow the call of spirit as well, is to to learn about the different energies of those animals, you know, and to do that as well.
Speaker 2: So so I.
Speaker 1: Want to get into we've let me see, we've got ten minutes left in this segment. Let's wait to channel I think, until the next segment, and then then we can when we come out after the break, we can kind of start with that. But I wanted to go back to what you were talking about, how that as we tugged, the waters come online and we knew and then that was new, so that not only is the water now holding the frequencies that the crystals and if you followed that in twenty twelve, a lot of the ancient crystals that are the big, big big ones came online and are able to assist the planet into ascending, just like you know the other things that you were talking about. But the air, so you said air was going to be the next one to really air.
Speaker 3: The month of July. So we're just coming out of the month of July here, okay, and air has been again it's going through. And I will say for myself, I ended up having all kinds of respiratory issues this month, and I couldn't figure out why I was having such a respiratory issues. And now I've got it figured out, because again, we are living organisms, and as humans, there's nothing in us that stays the same. Everything is constantly changing and morphing and growing and expanding. We are an actual living organism, so we're constantly going through this metamorphosis process which we have to be that living organism so that we can continue to grow and evolve. As our external environment is going through these shifts and this evolution, it's changing the quality within the air resonance and how we're able to then utilize the necessary gases in our body and break it down. That's the changes that's been taking place as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am an air sign, which always people just I love did They say, really, are you sure? Sometimes they'll even say and I said, yeah, Because an air sign isn't just kind of blowing in the wind, it's also a hurricane. It's a tornado and it's being flexible, it's being direct, and I can see that we had in Punta Gorda.
Speaker 2: Were you there the night did you stay late Friday night?
Speaker 3: Oh? The storm that came through. Yeah, I spent the night there. Yeah, and I knew that storm was coming. And I will tell you I ended up having a literally lightning came through the bedroom window of the hotel in Lilydale and that was directly after that. The storms are magnificent. What's taking place these days?
Speaker 2: I and again, I you know, I'm woo.
Speaker 1: You know, I can always find something spiritual or cool or esoteric about anything. But we were supposed to leave the center at five PM, and about four forty five it started raining sideways. It was lightning and thundering at the same time. We're right on the harbor there in Charlotte Harbor, and I was just sitting there watching it.
Speaker 2: So leaving was not an option.
Speaker 1: We ended up leaving forty five minutes late. No one could go outside.
Speaker 3: Because two tornadoes went by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they dial from us, they did, But I just sat there for a little while.
Speaker 2: This one fella had a dog. There was two dogs that were there.
Speaker 1: One lady had literally a raincoat for the dog, and her dog was upset enough, but she did brave going outside, but the other dog was so scared her owner had to lay on the floor with her.
Speaker 2: She was just so scared of the lightning. So I was sitting there.
Speaker 1: At the window just watching it, and I said, this isn't a regular storm. Something's something's happening here, you know, not necessarily just for spirit faster or but just in general. And I was just kind of watching this, the air and the water being connected like this, and I and that was kind of a cool opportunity to be able to experience that too, So that might be something people could do. I do not recommend sitting on your porch during a lightning storm, but at the same time, if you can experience the wind, experience.
Speaker 2: The water, you know, especially together.
Speaker 3: Such a purification and a transition of what's really coming in. And that's the other thing. Wherever you go, whenever you're traveling, take your shoes off the first thing when you get wherever you're going, and let your feet touch the ground, because you need to let your physical body alchemize with the energetic resonance and whatever that environment is. You have to be able to connect with it. So let your physical body and really be in that space of breath that you're bringing it in and you're exhaling, and then you're bringing it up and then you're exhaling. Let yourself then be in that space of that total exchange so that then you don't have to have the issues of really getting into if it's altitude issues or time issues. But if you just let yourself move into the complete connection of the land wherever you are, then it really helps you again being intentionally and attentive too, so that it really allows you to alchemize, to be in a fresh space again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is advanced stuff, everybody. I mean, this is this is really it. It sounds like it's no big deal. It's you're not just taking your shoes off and being one with the earth just to feel better. This is really a communication tool. It's how you're going to be tuning in. And then once you are tuning into that frequency and again raising your body, raising your etheric field, and you're going to be able to tune in into the higher dimensions more more so than ever.
Speaker 2: And and I.
Speaker 1: Also feel like it does make you feel good in a way when you're in that centered, sacred space, it is a lot easier to offload the stuff that we don't need when you're trying to do it at the end of a day, especially if you've had a day.
Speaker 2: It's you know, you can do it, but it's it's when you can just.
Speaker 1: Find that place and center and just really connect with spirit, it is it's you can do a lot more work I think in that in that place. And there's places although you don't have to go, you know, to a mountaintop to do it, you can. There's sacred places everywhere in the United States or I know, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To be doing Sedona in January, and I'll be doing Mount Shasta in August next year, so I'm going to do a couple of American spaces next year. So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 1: Sedona's life changing, if you know, I had never been before I went in May, but it was it was, it just there's just I can't even really put it into words, but I can definitely see why the indigenous people had that as a sacred space.
Speaker 2: And you know, Florida's got its own too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in all the Atlantean cities, there was Atlantian cities all over the world, but the capital I believe was the Bamas, and then there was the concentric rings, and then Florida would have been one of the outer rings where the hunters and gatherers were, and then you look at the next closest Atlantian city would have been Mexico City, and then same thing, and then they would have kind of come around the was you know, different. The oceans were much lower than you know, so Florida has its own sacred spaces, and obviously the indigenous people have sacred sites all over the world, so it's fun to see where those were as well. So all right, we are just about ready to go to break again, and if you could give your Are you on social media as well?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I'm on Instagram, and I'm on Facebook, I'm on TikTok and and I really put out daily messages. So it's really nice summer inspirational, Some are educational and others are Okay, come and see me wherever. I'm often wandering too, so you know, but it's really nice to have a chance to you know that you're going to get a touch in every day. So I have a fabulous online community as well. That's called heartbeat, and it's because people kept telling me all the time, I'm so alone, I'm so alone, and it's like, you don't have to be and because we are all on our own journeys, and oftentimes what happens is that then we don't have the same connections with our friends and family members, and so it does become more lonely. But it's because you're really tapping into a new you. So you're just upgrading your friends to become your new family.
Speaker 1: And that's another reason that we do Spiritfest is to be able to connect people.
Speaker 2: There's so many people you can talk to.
Speaker 1: You can talk to all the vendors, even if you're not going to buy anything, that's completely fine.
Speaker 2: That's what they're there for is to give.
Speaker 1: Information, introduce you to new things, and then they're speakers that you can learn from.
Speaker 2: But it's community. It really is absolutely.
Speaker 3: Everybody our traveling tribe. You know. We love to see our people. It's like, oh my god, I know people all over the world and it's like I just show up and then I know more people there. Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So Spiritfest spiritfestusa dot com. There's a tab for Jacksonville. Also on there is the list of all the shows for the rest of the year and about half of the shows for next year. We've already got the dates posted on theirselves.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, we're headed to break and then we are going to experience some channeling when we get back, so stick with us, everybody.
Speaker 6: Hello friends. My name is David Trotter and the founder and publisher of Awakened Magazine, and we are deeply honored to collaborate with Mary Ellen Poppik, the Sanctuary Network and spiritfestexpos At Awakened Magazine, we are dedicated to amplifying the voices of conscious leaders, healers, and coaches as we all help awaken our world to love. We do that through our digital magazine. We release several interviews and numerous articles every single week at Awakened magazine dot com. We have a print magazine that comes out several times a year. We have a co authored book series called Awakened Hearts that we've had multiple best sellers and incredible authors joining us. And of course, we have our own expo right here in southern California every year. Hey, if you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to watch the interview that I did with mary Ellen Poppik. You can find it at Awakened magazine dot com. Just search mary Ellen. It'll pop right up. You will love getting to know her and her backstory. And if you haven't already, get a free subscription to Awakened magazine, you can find that at Awakened magazine dot com.
Speaker 3: Florida has a great new option for healthy living.
Speaker 1: Our natural health expos were hit last year, so twenty twenty six brings more events around Florida. This special event offers health and wellness opportunities for people and pets, high quality experts and well being, healing, anti aging.
Speaker 3: And natural living.
Speaker 1: Plus you'll find speakers, demonstrations, and much more. All details, lists of locations, and discounted admission can be found at Natural Wellnessexpo dot com. Join us for Spiritfest comings zusoned to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic readers and more. Spiritfest is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details, including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including Psychic Explorer, medium Mark Anthony and also historical researcher Explore and author Jim Vieira. More details are coming to our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at Spiritfest.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Everybody, we are live tonight with spiritual trans channel medium doctor Reverend Reverend doctor Judy Weaver. We are been talking about the call of spirit in the different ways that Spirit gets our attention in order to guide us and lead us as we are ascending now as a planet and as beings, as we're becoming more transdimensional, experiencing new things.
Speaker 2: We're experiencing things in a way, We're seeing things in.
Speaker 1: A way that we've never done before. And this really is a very interesting time in history. And we were saying, Judy and I, we've been doing this for quite some while, and this is definitely the first time that we have ever experienced things like this where not only do we seem divided as a world, but really that chaos is actually bringing more great order, which I think is really cool. Again, another show, but I thought it would be nice to channel. We're not exactly sure who's gonna come through, but I wanted to talk about the difference between the different beings that you channel, because there's quite a few, you know, from the Galactic Council to the different ones. So can you speak to the different different energies that you've got coming through?
Speaker 3: Sure? Sure? So again, every single energy that comes through is of a different dimension, frequency and vibration. When I first started transying, it was, you know, pretty much God source angels, and then it really evolved and changed, and then it continued to change where now I actually keep my eyes open. So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna drop into trance and I'm gonna let the different guides who are going to come through to provide some information about it. So I would expect, and I'm going to plan a solid fifteen minutes for this, okay, so you know, because I really want to allow several of them the opportunity to really come through and to speak and give you some information. So here we go, all right. The first channel who's coming in today is a spirit guide trainer. That is right. It is important for each of you to know that you all have access to your own spiritual teams, and it's also important to you for you to know that each of your members of your teams are continuing their own ascension process, their own growth process, their own unique developmental changes and experiences. Because as all are going through that evolutionary process, they are teeming with you as part of their training too. Is that not such a beautiful blessing? They have chosen you and you have chosen them because you have the same soul goal missions. Therefore, you can always be somewhere towards that journey, on track of where you're going to and you're never alone. These are important things for each of you to know, but it is also just important for you to know that you will also be working with many other guides and team members through the process. As you're continuing to grow and evolve. You may have different specific guides that are going to come in at times of your life when you you are going through great changes and transitions and or you're moving into spaces of expertise and you need to have the next level of teacher and wisdom that's going to be there to support you through that process, the same within the angelic realm. Within the angelic realm, there are many different realms of angels, different kinds, different vibrations and frequencies and teachings, and they too, your guardian angels, are the same as what I am speaking of of your spirit guides. They chose you and you chose them because they also are going through the evolutionary process. Everything is ascending and evolving, and it is required to be in conjunction and partnership with you, with your hearts, with your minds, with your teachings, with your free will, with that expressiveness of love and the expansiveness of the generosity of your hearts. You are filled with such compassion and empathy, and within the diversity of all of that incredible emotional resonance of you, that is how the truth and the education and the whole and the communication and the ascension can come into fruition. Now let me go ahead and change. But it has been my esteemed honor to speak with you this day. Many blessings, Thank you. I have Archangel Chamuel stepping in. I wanted to speak this day. Good day, Good day, my dear one, this is such a beautiful time and it's a good question for you to understand and to ask about. Individuals often get confused and are well, it's not necessarily confused. They just don't understand the full depth of the differences within the various realms of angelic beings. There are many different what you would call species, correct that we hold different types of roles. There are some angels who have gone and had lifetimes on Earth. Now the Archangels, we have never had a lifetime on Earth, and our sole purpose is to support humanity as a whole. Our entire point and purpose of our existence is to be here to support the evolution and the ascension of each of you into that higher capacity and capability of growth for each of you to have access to. And that is essential for you to know. Loved ones who have passed are often called angels, and they are also holding a role of lovingness. Two intaurts. Those of you who are continuing your life presence, there are other angels who are helping to prepare, helping to move and to align, helping to support transitions of events that will unfold in your lives. Of circumstances of bringing you into new levels and spaces and places of education and awareness and access you will connect with and sometimes you actually will be saved by an angel that comes in. If you have a greater purpose in this life and you have done something possibly irresponsible and foolish, which has endangered your life, well then we may interfere. We may come in at that moment in time to pluck you from that space and or provide you with a second opportunity and a choice to come back into the earth so that you can continue the teaching and or you can continue being the support of wherever you are. Whenever anyone has had a near death experience, though they will never have the same life again because they have seen what is beyond, they never fear what is waiting beyond. It is sometimes very depressing for them to come back into the physical body and to have to deal with the emotionality and the density and the intensity of all of that emotional resince and the currency which is sometimes feeling suffocating for the soul because you get squished back into this tiny little vessel and sometimes it's not feeling all healthy because you're coming back into a damaged vessel. And you may then have to go through much physical therapy to build yourself back. But within that space, once you've had the near death experience, the vibration and the accessibility that you have to this new frequency is readily available for you always, and that's what you bring in. You're able to go up to this higher level to capture a different vibration that you're able to anchor back into the earth, and others will see that in you. They will recognize you right away and say, oh, you had a B and C that happened to you. They can see that vibration and that more life accessibility through that connection of your near death experience. But truly it was the experience of more than for you to have all of that life brought back into this particular life as well. The angels are beautiful, loving beings, and I'm not saying that we don't challenge you, because that is our job as well. You need to learn, you need to experience, You need to be pushed out of and off through situations that sometimes you need to learn from and through. We're not leaving you alone through the situation, but we're not going to let you remain stagnant, because the stagnation is what truly, it smothers the soul where it no longer wants to live and flourish, and it must be kept in that state of curiosity and growth and connectivity. And that is very true with your physical bodies. Oftentimes, when individuals what you would call retire, they have spent their lives working for A, B and C. And then they don't know what to do with themselves. So they immediately start focusing on their health and they're watching and they're over analyzing, and they're hyper focused about little incidents that then they create into larger complications because they have completely changed what they were focusing on. You need to have purpose, and your purpose is generally of service. How are you willing to be of service for the betterment of But first you must be the best you so that you can always provide the best service from you too and towards anyone else. Is that not the truth?
Speaker 2: It is yes.
Speaker 3: Over and over the caretakers care for the others, and then they demise because they have not taken the care of self. You must caretake of self first, so the best you is there to care for the others as well. Now we do want to go ahead and to bring in a galactic representation as well, so that you have an opportunity to hear about those connections and that information that is being and coming more readily available for each of you to have access to one moment, please.
Speaker 2: Wonderful, thank you.
Speaker 3: The Galactic Council of Light here. Good day to you, precious one.
Speaker 2: Good day, and thank you. Welcome.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is such an exciting time for us. There are many of you who are feeling so confused by all of the trauma and the drama and the anger and the angst and the uncertainty of what is unfolding. But it's so important for you to know that it's time to create new. And you cannot create new when there are solid foundations that are established. There's no place to start from. There's no place to add to and to take away from and to recreate into a higher resonance that's available for all of you two as you are moving collectively, which is why I wanted to come in. I am part of a collective of twelve. It is not that one voice is more than the other, because it is the consciousness of each all working unified together. The vocalization remains the same even though the information is coming from different resources, all to and through for the betterment that is available for each of you. This comes from that accelerated resonance of wisdom and connection within that higher consciousness. It is always knowing the truth of what is being seen and spoken and connected with. You cannot be in falsehood when you're telepathically communic and everyone knows what is it is. Each of you now are moving into a higher vibration so that you are receiving the actual connections and the communications. Now you're trying to learn how to interpret because the definitions are different for each of you. It will often be related back to the experiences and the interactions that you have had. Because we try so diligently to support each of you in the energetic frequency of where you are. We are always willing and excited to push individuals a little bit, but you cannot overwhelm them because there will be a collapse then within the nervous system and within the mental capacity to maintain and to continue, where then it completely shuts down as it has been overloaded with such information that it cannot possibly fathom and comprehend. So therefore it has to be done on regular intervals of a higher resonance that's going to continue to elevate within that frequency. The difference is within the human patterning. It all comes within the free will capacity. So therefore it is essential for each of you to be partnered with the process too, or it cannot continue, which is why it is so important for all of you to be aware, to pay attention to the signs and the signals, to feel into the impressions of information, to ask questions, to seek out the answers that resonate within that same vibration of you. It is not that you are going to blend with every single vibration you are not intended to, because what you are moving into is that resonance which is the highest and the best for you, intentionally for you, which is unique to you and not going to be the same as everyone else that's around you. That's what makes it so difficult here on earth. You have been taught follow the leader, follow the leader, follow the leader, follow the directions, follow this, follow that, And what we are saying is we are throwing away all of the directions and we are encouraging you to feel into and to follow the true inspirations and the connections that you have access to and trust into and to believe what that is. But that takes your time, your practice, It takes dedication, and it takes you being in that as a willing participant to be able to support that process as well. Does that make sense to you, dear one?
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: The word trust is what I wrote down, that we need to trust in spirit, We need to trust in ourselves.
Speaker 3: Individuals get so caught up with that's my imagination. And imagination is what its images and information that's being processed in its own unique capacity and capability and interpreted however you choose that to be. No one will ever have the same imaginative capacity, The same colors, the same tones, the same vibrations, all are unique to you. It allows you an opportunity to process and to expand, to brainstorm, and to move into new realms of curiosity and to problems solved within new spaces of possibilities, and or to create, because when you go into those imaginative spaces and places, it gives you a place to play, and it gives you a place to experience with it on an energetic level. And once you move into that energetic space of that experience, and then you activate it with some type of an emotion. Well, now you are changing it into a reality that you now are vibrationally tuning to bring into your reality. Mm hmm. That is what so many of you are recognizing. You're instantaneously manifesting over and over. Be careful what you think It might be more than what you bargained for. I think is what the term is that you use?
Speaker 2: Is it not nice? Yes? Yes, So we need to be careful and be dreaming big.
Speaker 3: Meaning big, and don't just think of individuals often. I must hit the lottery, I must win the money. It isn't about the money. It is about what you want to be able to do with the money. The money is just a tool. What is it that you want? Oh, they're sending the notes, the five minutes to the end. We must be done. Then. My goodness, my goodness, I thank goodness that I'm able to read as well. So it has been my esteemed honor to be with you this evening. I do hope that you have enjoyed these transmissions of energy frequencies. Blessings to all of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Sure, Okay, well that felt really? That flew? That flew?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that really did. That was really really profiling. So thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll have to watch the recording. I don't know anyway, it feel good. I'm nice and hot, so I know I was there, So there we go. Yeah yeah, so good good good good good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And really there's just there. You know, everything is just right at our fingertips. Now we just have more opportunity tunity than ever to really just be of our highest vibration, to really elevate ourselves. And I know some people feel like it's just hard to get out of the three D, especially when you've got.
Speaker 2: A family, you know, if you've got the spouse for children, or you go to work every day. Just don't even worry about how it's going to be. You just be your vibration.
Speaker 1: You just be your frequency, and spirit will take care of the rest. Really, it's just gonna you know, sometimes we do things, find stuff falls away as we get to a higher vibration because it gets replaced with other things too.
Speaker 2: Don't be alarmed, don't worry.
Speaker 1: You know everything is in its divine time and will happen exactly like it's supposed to.
Speaker 3: And push yourself, push yourself and try new things. You know. That's the part that's so wonderful when you're breaking apart the old is that, oh well, now what else do I want to do? What else can I choose to? How else do I want to explore and to expand it into a new for me too? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you so much. We've only got just a few minutes here. But again, spiritfuest Jacksonville. You can meet Judy in person, get a reading if you want to, because you do many readings at the show right all day every day. But you were doing a live channeling included with admission Saturday morning at eleven am, specifically for the lions Gate which is August eight, that's eight eight, And that is a wonderful portal for us to create new things. And again I can see the power of it. We do an opening circle before every show Saturday morning for all of the vendors.
Speaker 2: We get together and gosh, sometimes there's one hundred of us.
Speaker 1: And that is really the time just to create bigger, better, and that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: We just want to lift the planet up.
Speaker 1: We want to give people the resources for them to be able to, you know, to create whatever you know and finding that connection to the divine.
Speaker 2: So you're a big part of that, Judy, and thank you very much for all of you. You thanky much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, and I really invite people to come and to see me. You know, come to my website Judyweaver dot com. I've got wonderful trips. I've got this Peru that's coming up in October. We're going to the Sacred Lands. I'm telling you this is so powerful. Holding ceremonies connecting Sedona, Arizona in January. Next year, August is going to be, you know, going out to Mount Shasta. I've got all kinds of classes and series. It's just able to be here on a regular basis for all of you to have access to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so check out our website Judyweaver dot com and it's j U d I Judyweaver dot com.
Speaker 2: More information there. And then on the I've got on the speaker's list. Your website's Heart for Souls with the being the number four.
Speaker 3: Yep, and that is true. You get the website is also hard for souls as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's the Heart for Souls heartbeat. You know, we all have several domain names. I just don't know one you find it easier, it doesn't matter, right.
Speaker 1: All right, and then you can find all of our detailed SPIRITFESUSA dot com look for the Jacksonville tab.
Speaker 2: But all of our shows are on the homepage. And it's time for us to go.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for everyone for being with us to tonight, every all of the great comments that we got throughout the show. Thank you and Judy, thank you so much for spending this evening, and I do look forward to having you back again before long.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you and thank you everyone. Come and visit me.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, I thank you, thank you for spending this time with me here on the Sanctuary Network.
Speaker 2: Tune in every.
Speaker 1: Wednesday at five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern on the Transformation Network as we gather to share stories, wisdom, and practices that remind us of something essential.
Speaker 2: Sanctuary isn't just a place you go, It's a space you create in your heart, your home, and your daily life.
Speaker 1: I hope today's conversation sparks something in you, a sense of belonging, a new idea, or simply a reminder that.
Speaker 2: You are not alone on this journey.
Speaker 1: If this touched you please share it with someone who could use.
Speaker 2: A little light.
Speaker 1: Together we can grow this circle of sanctuary and inspire a ripple of healing around the world. And don't forget The journey continues at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com, the Sanctuarynetwork dot com and Natural Wellness Expo dot com, and of course every week right here on Transfermation Network. Until next time, may you be well, may you be inspired, and may you live fully in sanctuary.