Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untaped, where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found, open.
Speaker 2: Doors inside your mind, the ordinary farm behind color swirl the stars line.
Speaker 3: In the Mental Mysteries, you'll.
Speaker 4: Find Welcome to Mada Mysteries, where you don't know what.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 4: My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean, and we do have an announcement that I'm actually telling you for the first time too shock. So a lot of people have been wondering why is Meta Mysteries not uploading to the Meta Mysteries podcast, and and that's because we did make the switch and we decided to meld in with the Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That the my Cult of Conspiracy podcast has been kind of a like a just a beautiful interwhining basket of so many different shows and it's turned into a network, and so we thought, you know what, that would be a really good idea to bring Metamisteries over there. Yeah, it's not gonna it's not gonna vibe with everybody, but we still want to present it to people and get it, get it in front of people and just maybe they'll listen to it for the first time and they'll be like, not for me, Or maybe they'll listen to it for the first time and they're like, oh my god, I thought the Cult of Conspiracy was blowing my my my third eye all the way wide open, and here Meta Mysteries just decided to hype it up even more so. And that's actually what we like to say. We like to say, once your third eye is all the way open from the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, where do you go from there? The Meta fucking Mysteries. Okay, that's where you go. But with that being said and a lot of people not being able to find the show, or maybe there's just some people that don't want to go and listen to the Cult of Conspiracy or try and scroll down on the Cult of Conspiracy or whatever to try and find the episodes. The episodes are now being uploaded back again to Meta Mysteries podcast along along with the Cult of Conspiracy podcasts on Mondays and Fridays. It's still from Meta Mysteries. It's still gonna be uploading on the same day. It's just so that everybody has access to it. Because some people were saying they couldn't find it, and we also have YouTube, so if you would rather watch it, then you can go over to YouTube dot com slash Meta Mysteries as well. But if you want even more to be even more inclusive, you want to be able to join us every Wednesday night for our Wonder Wednesday show, then you would go to patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries that links down the show notes below.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That actually makes me very happy, man. I just want everyone to be able to find the show, you know where if you look, that's where're gonna be. We're on YouTube as well, so like everywhere you look, you're gonna be able to find MENI Mysteries and so everybody.
Speaker 4: We're happy everywhere. Yeah, we're on also TikTok, also Instagram. We're trying to just be as many places as we possibly can to try and get as many eyes on this kind of information as possible, because we do really believe that we're like I mean, maybe maybe not as much as some kind of savior of any kind of said religion, but we we really do feel like we're helping a lot of people with some of this information. You know, some people only look into one thing their entire life, and they try and get all the information and all the answers that they can from one source.
Speaker 3: Really, and so.
Speaker 4: What we like to kind of represent is just an all encompassing kind of thing. Maybe maybe this myth or this religion or this so and so doesn't have the answers, Well maybe you might find it somewhere else. And you're not you know, you're not blaspheming, You're not doing wrong by looking up information. You're just you're just trying to understand the nature of this reality, Okay, and we I don't think that anybody should be shamed for that at all. You're trying to figure out, like, yo, what does it mean to be a human? What does it mean to have consciousness? What does it mean that I just got some weird like download or why do I keep on seeing all these you know, coincidences, right, Like some religions don't answer all that. So this is why meta mysteries is all encompassing. We are the coexist mumper.
Speaker 3: Sticker, Dude, I love it. I could not have said it better man. And you know, even for like people like myself, Man, I didn't grow up with a particular religion or a structured belief system. And so you know, like you said, man, the answers are out there, and I think it is spread across all belief systems and what have you. Man, and so I just want to explore all of it.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, Well, if you've been with us long enough, you know that we have talked a little bit about all of the things that we're going to talk to talk about today. However, I do want to say that this will be an absolute turning point of the show today. This episode is going to be monumental. It is going to be It's going to be an absolute game changer, like you thought. Maybe I don't know whoever's favorite episode was prior to this. I promise you this episode is going to crush that. And it's not because we're just hyping it up or anything like that. I'm talking about I the other day received one of the craziest downloads I've ever had in my life, and and I didn't really do anything with it. I just sat there and I thought about it a little bit, and I was like, you know, what, maybe I'm supposed to What am I supposed to do with this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: And then what happened was is that I decided to do a little bit of research, and turns out there's an entire rabbit hole on this very topic.
Speaker 3: Of course there is, all right, yeah, all right, I'm ready, so, uh, put your big boy pants on. I don't even jump in the studio without him anymore. I know better. You know, there was that one time, you know, but not again. Not unprepared, not up in here. All right, So enough of the fluff. We're gonna get to the actual meat and potatoes of this. Why is it going to be so awesome? Because we're going to answer the age old question. See, so many people they wonder why, why this? Why that?
Speaker 4: They want some kind of divine answer all the time? What does God say about this? What did Jesus say about this? What did Buddhas say about this? What did name your prophet or your savior? What do they have to say about this? Why?
Speaker 3: You just want to know why? Yep?
Speaker 4: Whenever the actual question should be how?
Speaker 3: Okay, that changes and it's I feel like you can always ask why, no matter what, you can always keep pushing that. But but why, you know? And so I like this, I'm gonna see whatere this is going? Man?
Speaker 4: So the we're actually gonna I've already dude, I've already thought of the title of this episode and everything. I have been obsessed with this information. Okay, So what we're gonna call this one is people were so obsessed with why that they never thought to think how?
Speaker 3: All right it?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right? So the obsession with why. So Humanity has always been obsessed with why, Why are we here? Why do we do bad things? Why would a good why would a god allow suffering? These are the questions that echo through temples, churches, and philosophy halls. But tonight we turned the mirror around. You don't ask why a TV works, why why your car works, why trees grow, or why a dog barks? But you uh uh, but you can learn how they work. So instead of why, we ask how how does a TV work? How does a car work? How does a tree grow? And how does a dog bark? How do I access divinity? How do I align with my purpose? How do I become the miracle I've been waiting for? As Alan Watts once said, you are something the whole universe is doing.
Speaker 3: So what if so?
Speaker 4: What if God's angels, inspirits weren't weren't things to worship, but energies to embody.
Speaker 3: M wow, Okay, I'm liking this, dude, I'm liking it. Yeah boy. All right.
Speaker 4: So number one and this is something that we have been trying to harp on till the cows come home, and that is that mythology wasn't meant to be taken literally. Okay, people get so caught up. They get so caught up and this is literally this, and this is literally that, and well, hey, you just got to look for that sign and it's gonna be the end times, you know, like, stop taking everything so damn literally. I promise you it actually does way less for you if you don't take it literally, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, so sure, I feel like it doesn't give you any kind of answer at all to your current situation, you.
Speaker 4: Know, absolutely not. So myth as a metaphor is how we should be looking at these, not history. Now, some of them might actually be steeped in some kind of history, which is why it's so damn confusing in the first place, right because oh, well, you can clearly see the two three, three and a half four thousand years ago there was a world flood.
Speaker 3: Uh did you hear?
Speaker 4: They just found Noah's ark Yep, did you like It's like all these things that point to the these these literal structures, these literal places, and that it's sad that people take that little bit of information and just say, say, I told you it was literal. I told you you were supposed to be taking it literal. No, absolutely not, Just be like I can. I can make up a story, and I can make up a story about what transpired in my kitchen, and I can tell you everything that was in my fridge during the time of that story. I can tell you what my dog was doing in that story. Now, just because I'm talking about my kitchen and my fridge in this fictional story, does it mean that you should take the entire thing literal or that I was just trying to provide a little bit of insightful context.
Speaker 3: Maybe exactly right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so myth as a metaphor not history. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm a little ampt up right now. I know I love it.
Speaker 4: So Greek, Norse, Hindu, and Egyptian. These pantheons weren't just ancient fairy tales. They were user manuals for consciousness. Zeus wasn't a lightning hurling tyrant. He symbolized divine willpower and mastery over chaos. Odin wasn't just a war god. He sacrificed his eye for inner sight, which is a metaphor for spiritual awakening. Shiva dissolves illusion to make way for truth. Isis represents the hidden mystical feminine within all of us. Carl Jung referred to these deities as archetypes of the collective unconscious, powerful blueprints of what we carry inside. They weren't distant gods, they were maps.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, man, I'm with you. Same with the uh, the emerald tablets and the inky and in lil and you can go on and on. You know, there's a lot of symbolism and a lot of things that you can garner from from that, but but not necessarily like did it really happen? Though it's like no, I don't think so. But here's the thing. It doesn't matter if it really did or not. That's that's the whole point of this entire conversation. Whether it whether it matters or if it doesn't, or whether it happened or if it didn't. What is going to be the effect on you?
Speaker 4: If these things like, if if Odin actually existed at one point in life, what does what impact does that have on you?
Speaker 3: Right now? I think you're right. Yeah, I don't think it makes too much of a difference.
Speaker 4: I guess so it makes I don't know. I'm just just follow me on this journey. I promise you it's all going to make a little bit more sense all right here.
Speaker 3: No, I know you know that.
Speaker 4: I was just trying for the listeners that think that I might just sound like I'm full. So anyway, let's continue. So, Biblical archetypes are also inner forces. This is why, this.
Speaker 3: Is why all of them work.
Speaker 4: This is why every single one of them work. Because the Biblical and not even just Biblical, all of the archetypes. I don't care if you worship the or I don't care if you worship Loki. I don't care if you worship the fucking flying spaghetti monster. Really doesn't matter. Okay, it will work if you embody the energy of said archetype.
Speaker 3: That's how it works. And it's a it's a structure, dude. It's something that you can live your life by. And if you know wholeheartedly that you are doing that, then then you're good. You know, you got nothing to worry about.
Speaker 4: So that's how it works. Forget why it works. Don't ask why, because then that's how wars start. That's how people divide. That is how you know what I mean, Like, ask how it works? Like nobody ever got mad about discovering how milk has calcium in it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: But why would you ask why does milk have calcium in it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because the divine mother cow from from sacred Jupiter has blessed us with her holy milk.
Speaker 3: I this one. Why?
Speaker 4: Why why do you need to know that? You don't need to know it just you just need to know how it works, Okay. And so anyway, this is what I was talking about. Before I even go any farther. What I was talking about was it was I was just driving the other day and I was just like, man, there has to be an easy question. And this is something that I've been pondering because my goal on this show is to try and take a lot of this information and simplify it so that we can all really chew it up and swallow it and easy to be easy to swallow pieces, right, yep, Because a lot of it can be convoluted and a lot of it can be, you know, difficult to really comprehend, especially if you're reading it in the language of two thousand years ago, you know. So so I was trying to think the other day as I was driving, I was like, what is the question that is going to simplify it as much as humanly possible? And I just got maybe they should be asking how, not why? And I was like, I was like, that's interesting, you know. And I'm not going to say that I receive some kind of download from the Almighty, Okay, I'm not. I don't ask who or why.
Speaker 3: I just want to know how, Okay, that's it.
Speaker 4: So as I received that, I was like, let me sit with this for a couple of days because I feel like there's somewhere I can take this, okay.
Speaker 3: And then the insane level.
Speaker 4: Of research that I did for this show that deep Dives the rabbit Hole. I mean I'm talking about, like my consciousness was raised in researching this show. Bro on no shit, bro, Like this is this is that level kind of stuff, because it just sometimes you read some information and it unlocks something in your mind, you know. And as a matter of fact, you were kind of talking a little bit about that before the show. That's something just unlocked in your mind today, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that was today. I don't know if you want me to go into it, but basically, I I was talking to one of my coworkers, you know, and and and he's of the the Catholic faith, you know, and the way that he was explaining to me, not necessarily all of his experiences, but just his unbinding faith, you know, and and and what he believes in and how happy he is in the conviction and the sincerity behind what he was telling me. I I literally could feel it coming off of him, you know, and and And It's interesting because, you know, one of my other coworkers, he's like in another religion, but it's kind of in the same vein, and they'll disagree, but he feels exactly the same way about what he believes in. And so I don't know, I just think one's one's like Christian, and one's Catholic Christian Catholic, and they they kind of like bump heads, you know, because he's like, they're similar wrong, you're wrong, but like because they can't do this, and just you know, I mean you can imagine the disagreements there's some contradiction.
Speaker 4: In the Catholic and the Catholics pray to all the saints and everything in the christ.
Speaker 3: Sat and the pope and the bishops, and you know, there's this sense of hierarchy of of power and authority. Yes, that's rather and so there's that, and then the other side is like, well, you know in the Bible, you know, there's there's none of that, there's no you don't have this authority to to forgive someone's sins. And you know, it goes on and on. But however, they both believe what they believe without a shadow of a doubt, and they live their life by it, and it works, and they have happiness, and they have this just undying love for Jesus and for for life and for you know, And so how am I going to tell them, you know, you're you're wrong, because one I don't know, I really don't know shit, you know. And if they're living very happily, great you figured something out and you're right, you know, for you you're right. And what I believe in, I'm right, you know, because if it, if it, if it guides me to feel like a certain way and life is going good, like I'm my way home, man, I was. I was driving, and I just felt super happy because I felt like it dawned on me. And I know that I've we have kind of glazed over this before as far as everybody kind of being right, and it's like, it just made me feel so happy because I was like, holy shit, and I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it right now because they are you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it feels good not to have to fight with somebody because of their beliefs, right.
Speaker 3: And we we should all just be like happy that another person found that thing that gives them this almost supernatural feeling of being connected to divine, you know, because that's ultimately what all of them are trying to do. Dude.
Speaker 4: And you know what, the Jews feel the same exact way.
Speaker 3: The is the what is it?
Speaker 4: The Muslims feel the same exact way. You know, like every single religion feels like they have whatever whatever kind of experience they've had, is it proves that their religion is the right one, or in more correct terms, it's the right one for them.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and it was bad. Well, no, I was just gonna say that, you know, everybody has their own individual thing going for them, and I kind of forgot where I was gonna go with that, But go ahead and then I'll pick back up.
Speaker 4: No, it's all right. I mean I was just gonna say, you know, that's that's really the beauty behind the coexists bumper sticker is that the people and some people actually get really really pissed off at people that have those bumper stickers, like I can't relieve this god.
Speaker 3: Damn hippie probably smoking reefer, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like it's just one of those kind of things. And it's like, man, you know, like what a disc gruntled life you must be living that in order for you to believe what you believe, you need everybody else to believe it to right.
Speaker 3: And And that was another thing that I that I was talking to to my coworker about and I was like, cause, I guess in my mind I had this this understanding that people that were religious or let's say Christian, right, they might look at us, and I don't know, I just had this feeling like they would look at us and go like, oh I feel sorry for them, or or and maybe they do, you know, maybe something do, but a lot of them or you know, because we're going to hell or because I don't believe in what they believe in. It's almost like, you know, I'm I'm doing wrong, you know. And the way he was telling me anyway, he was like, no, I don't think that at all, you know, And and I think that's how it was supposed to be, you know, like I'm not going to tell you you're wrong, but don't tell me I'm wrong, and let's all just have our own thing and be at peace. Just go exist. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: That's it's it, and that's and that's the thing is that is that people have a hard time believing that there's more than one truth when an actuality there really is only one truth that's right, you know what I mean, Like the deep, actual truth of all of this is not found in a book. But you know what's funny about that. And I thought about this too, because there has to be right there. I mean, they're just I feel like there definitely has to be just that one thing that's just that's it, right, And so I say that we're all right as far as what we believe in individually, but.
Speaker 3: We're probably all wrong when it comes to what it really is you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, but I would say that there's and that's what we're going to get to, is that there is a truth that at the very bottom and it's not that difficult, but it's it's I'll say it like this. It's simple, but it ain't easy, okay. And I just want to throw this out there too. I know that some people probably listen to the show, maybe you're Christian or something that you listen to the show and you think, oh my god, all these guys do is they just shit all over Christianity. I just want to put that into context. We only are around the religious people that are around us. If they are religious, it is they are Christian and there's nothing wrong with that. We would be saying the same thing if we grew up and fucking I don't know, Iran right about the Muslims, like we would be saying it doesn't matter where it is. It's just the context of the conversation. Just so everybody knows, we don't have a bone to pick with Christianity by any means. It's just, you know, that is how you show the contrast a little.
Speaker 3: Bit for what's around us. Yeah, it's what's around us. And those are the people that we have conversations with and we hear their ideas or beliefs and we kind of just exchange back and forth. And yeah, man, it's been pretty interesting being able to have that actually, like just recently for me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: It is pretty cool. But all right, let's get back to it. And speaking of the Bible, we're going to get into Biblical archetypes are also inner forces. So Moses represents the part of us that leads are inner people, our thoughts, our emotions, our fears out of slavery and into clarity. Think about it. Moses was lost in the desert for I think like forty fucking years or some crazy ass super long time. Oh sh and then you know God, you know, I guess God sent down manna, which is like some kind of spiritual bread so that they so they could you know, survive or whatever. Right, Okay, now are you gonna take that literally? Some people do a lot of people do around in a desert, bro Like, it's just not going to happen. I don't care if you have anybody guiding you, You're not going to survive in the fucking desert with no food and no water except for literally like hunger Game style, you have Woody Harrelson sending you in something like some No, it doesn't work like that, Like that's not reality. You're living in fiction land. That's not how it works.
Speaker 3: That's not how any of this works, as they say, you know.
Speaker 4: And so if you look at Moses and you and you treat it for the the meaning of the story, what can you pull from this story? Maybe how the mystics or the or the gurus or the sages would look at this story. The Gnostics, how would they look at this story? Because I guarantee you they are not looking at this story as if Moses and all his followers you know, uh, were just wandering in the desert for fucking.
Speaker 3: Half a lifetime however long, you know.
Speaker 4: So, if you look at it this way, Moses represents the part of us that leads our inner people, our inner people being, our thoughts, our emotions, and our fears out of slavery and into clarity.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Okay, I love that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So let's look at Jesus here for a second. He would be the Christos. Okay, that would be the anointed one, you know, So all all Christos is is just the anointing oil. Some people might call that your.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, what do they call it?
Speaker 4: The the the fluid that that comes up your spine whenever you don't squander it, right, you know what I'm trying to say, something like yeah, uh well, no, it goes up the claustrom that's like Sanna going up the chimney is like the representative of that. But anyway, it's some kind of anointing oil that goes up your body. Right, and so Jesus would be the Christos, the anointed one. He's not just a man, but a symbol of the higher self awakened within. If we're looking at the Bible like this, right, even Satan is not a horned villain, but he's the force of opposition, the ego that tempts us into limitation. That makes sense, right, I mean, like, not today, devil, not today, Satan. You know, don't let me have a bad day. Well, what causes most bad days other than your own damn thoughts? You know, if you're just walking around like a manifestation machine and you don't even know it, and your subconscious is taken over and you don't pay attention to most of your subconscious thoughts, because we have sixty fucking thousand of them per day, right, If you're not paying attention to them, yep, well maybe they just manifest without your knowing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And then imagine not just the subconscious thoughts, you know, but the thoughts that you were having consciously, you know, especially if you're you're going through anxiety and you're just you're just letting those thoughts just go around the carousel, you know what I mean, just round and round, and before you know it, you're sick, you know what I mean. Dude, that's it. So as and we brought up old Boy here.
Speaker 4: Remember Bill Donahue, we talked about Yes, dude, I love that guy. But as Bill, as Bill Donahue once said, the stories are not about them.
Speaker 3: They're about you.
Speaker 4: You are all of it, the one lost, the one unredeemed, and the one who redeems.
Speaker 3: M I love it.
Speaker 4: This is this is esoteric. This is this is secret society school right here. What's going on right here.
Speaker 3: But it's not a secret, you know, that's the only thing.
Speaker 4: No, it's out in the open. It's just it's a secret because it's not blasted all over billboards like McDonald's. You know, it's a secret because it's not a billion dollar megachurch with with priests and pastors riding in Lamborghinis. It's not like that. You know, as a matter of fact, I just drive a V six vehicle. Okay, I live in a vehicle. I even fucking I drive. I live in a fucking two bedroom apartment that is seven hundred and fifty six square feet. All right, we don't have a mega mansion. It's not about that. None of this, none of this is about that. It's just about trying to find the truth. And that's all the nosis Gnostics really cared about, was just trying to find the deep understanding because it doesn't matter how much money you have, you can be you can be rich while being poor. And that's really the secrets of this whole place. You think about all the trust fund babies and all the billionaires and all of the you know, like the spoiled, rotten kids that got everything handed to them. They never really had to work a day in their life. They just got things handed to them. I think they're happy, some of them, but I mean them, are they fulfilled? Are they fulfilled, happy.
Speaker 3: More than likely, not more than likely. Not.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know, you know, I wouldn't know either. So now we get to religion and the divine outside versus the inside. Okay, so the mystical union versus the institutional religion. The earliest spiritual systems, such as Vedic and Sufi, Gnostic and Buddhist, taught union with the divine through breath work, silence, altered states, and ritual. They didn't just talk about God, became one with it. But religion institutionalized mystery, externalize the divine, and turn God into a figure in the sky rather than a presence within the self. Buddha taught this, this is his quote, the mind is everything what you think you become. But Western religions often trained us to pray for rescue instead of act with alignment. Even the mystics and sages who pointed inward, as such as Alan Watts, I would call him a mystic one hundred percent absolutely. I mean, dude, I could listen to him talk just twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: Dude was always thinking about some shit, you know, figure it out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, always on one. But he once said, trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth impossible. The truth, the true self, the divine within, can't be grasped through doctrine. Carl Jung taught and this quote, who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakes?
Speaker 3: That's deep. That is deep, dude.
Speaker 4: Even whenever you're on psychedelics, you know, it's way more powerful when you just close your eyes and go in.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, you almost feel like you could start like manifesting shit, like on some real shit. You know, like I feel like there's some extra shit going on there. Oh do you feel like your mind is like almost just completely connected to whatever that is?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like fucking Mickey Mouse with the wand and you can just start you know what I'm saying. But eddiehow so even witches and magicians knew this. They didn't ask for blessings, They conjured them. Ritual was never just for asking, it was for becoming.
Speaker 3: M Damn.
Speaker 4: See what I'm saying. This is a complete mental shift at how you look at things. This is whenever we talk about like see you always you just got to open up your third eye. Well, let me just think about it, like, let me just go into that here for a second, whenever you open up your third eye, like the idea is that you change your perspective, your perspective that you once had, and then when your third eye is open, now it's now a different perspective. You're now looking at the world completely different. Okay, So whenever you're in your third eye and your in your your pineal gland is working correctly and it's not corroded because now you have some sort of inner nosis. You don't have to believe once you know, right right exactly, that's a completely different thing. So anyhow, onward we go, sir, all right, So how instead of why how to embody angels, gods and spirits. These things are energetic templates. Think of archangel Michael, for example. He represents courage and spiritual protection. You don't need to summon him, You become him when you speak your truth and defend your soul. Raphael is the frequency of healing. Thor is in body when you stand in your power and don't back down. In witchcraft, this idea is central. You don't worship archetypes, you invoke and become them. You align your energy, your breath, your intention, and you step into their essence. Think about that step into their essence. Literally, you become as This is why whenever people are like fighting demons or you know, they got some scary shit going on, they always just they call on Jesus. Right, well, think about this, WWJD. If you are becoming the essence of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yep, what would Jesus do? Right? You're embodying Jesus.
Speaker 4: Cast you back to hell Satan? Right, Like, you don't even need Jesus to come. You just took on his essence because now you spoke his name, and his name has a certain essence, It has a certain frequency, it has a certain vibration, and you know that you're not gonna lose if you have Jesus.
Speaker 3: You know that you're not gonna lose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Buddha, you know you're not gonna lose if you have so and so it doesn't matter. Like whoever you believe is the most spiritual gangster that you could ever imagine, and you embody that and you take on that essence. Fucking lookout demon because you're fucked hard.
Speaker 3: Rhyme. It's out of here, dude, you know. And that goes along with what we what we were saying. You know, when we had optimistic banks on as far as everything being you. You know, it's like you're that that essence of whatever archetype or whatever entity you want to invoke or or embody. It's because it's already there, you know what I mean. You're just now bringing it to the surface and almost presenting it outward. You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And even you know why prayer works. Actually it's because you're you're getting into the vibration of like thankfulness. Because the correct and proper way to pray is to pray as if it's all already happening, happened right, Like, you won't say, oh God, please, you know, send me the love of my life, or please give me a Lamborghini my.
Speaker 3: Driveway or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, you say, thank you God for everything that you bless me for. I am eternally grateful for your your insane blessings that you have given me. I'm not worthy, but you have found me worthy of these things. Now you don't even have these things yet, but you know you believe, you have so much faith in God that it's going to happen once you have that conversation.
Speaker 3: With them, right Okay, And when you're praying and when you're meditating, you are in that that space between the notes that we've talked about before, which is that divine space. And so thus you're able to manifest or make something happen in your favor. You know, dude, just fash much more easily. You're connected to that, that illogical space rather than the the worldly mind space.
Speaker 4: Yes, and so it because it is kind of illogical. It is a lie logical to pray to somebody that is not physically there that we can see with our eyes, right, And that's.
Speaker 3: What it takes. You know, there's a lot. I mean, there are so many things within religion that when when someone says it, if you think about that with a logical mind, it doesn't make sense. No, you know, you know people talking about exorcisms and someone throwing up frogs and nails. It's like you can't understand that logically. If you wanted to think about that logically, you just couldn't believe it. You know, you have to go into that illogical, that illogical space to allow that to be something that could happen. It's allowing you to believe.
Speaker 4: And that's why I believe, in my opinion, why the stories say that Jesus was born of a virgin. Why Jesus was able to, you know, walk on water, Why he was able to heal the blind and heal the sick and do all these amazing things. Why he was able to rise from the dead three days after he was nailed to the gun damn cross. Excuse my friends, excuse my French. But it's and I think that it needs the story needs a little bit of illogical in it because in order for you to know that you're communicating with something that is so much bigger than you, it has to be literally illogical.
Speaker 3: And that's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And that Isn't that why they say that you need to encompass the the the energy and the imagination of a child right there, because they just already believe they don't need They don't give a fuck about logical.
Speaker 3: You just might be hondo something right here. That's all I'm saying. I'm gonna say that, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying, I literally obsessed obsess about this. I'm like, I just love this kind of shit.
Speaker 3: I love you. I love your energy, daddy.
Speaker 4: So so how to access their frequencies? So do you want to feel angelic love? Practice? Heart based breathing. Do you want?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: So visual So, if you're practicing heart based breathing, you would visualize green light expanding from your chest a lot like what Lord Byron did and does meditations?
Speaker 3: Right, want some shit?
Speaker 4: Visualize green light expanding from your chest? Do you want Odin's wisdom? Try a silent meditation or a trance state in nature and ask for insight without expectation.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 4: I mean, just sometimes you just gotta shut up, you know what I'm saying, and like, don't don't pop your eye out, you know, just close your eyes and just try to utilize your third eye right right, Just become so silent that your your higher self or your subconscious actually has a voice.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 4: Like that's really that's really the trick of all of.
Speaker 3: The quiet everything else down.
Speaker 4: Yes, And sometimes it's going to feel like it's a message from God, and sometimes it's going to feel like it's a message from Jesus.
Speaker 3: The truth is is it doesn't matter where it came from. A message really doesn't matter. And one you needed. That's it. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 4: Yes, So even Shiva, So Shiva's presence come or comes when you release what no longer serves you. Pranayama in Hindu practice, mantras in Buddhism, mirror work, and mysticism. These are technologies for embodiment. Think about that. You're trying to embody the essence of these gods, You're trying to connect with them, but you're actually just embodying their essence. And what's going on is is that you know, you just so happened to I mean, you're a magical fucking being. You having to take on there, You're still having to take on their powers. Okay, Like even even in the most minute sense. I'm not talking about powers to literally like build a world. I mean you can always do that in meditation anyway, you know. I mean, I don't know. I don't even want to go as far as to say that you're just imagining things in meditation. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Like, we're so beyond that now, you know, so uh uh uh.
Speaker 4: The gods are not found by asking why they exist. They are found by discovering how to tune into their frequency.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it this.
Speaker 3: Whole time.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny, dude, what's funny is is that I always knew it was going to be simple, Like I knew it was going to be I'm not even saying that we cracked every single code that there is, but I'm saying this is the key to that next checkpoint like we have. Now we're like on crash Bandicoot. You can you go so far and you know what I mean, you hit a checkpoint and it's like, yeah, all right, I don't I don't have to start back at the beginning anymore because now we have a foundation.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, I love this. I love this episode already. Man, I do too, dude.
Speaker 4: So nextly we get into shifting from why to how. Now, for a little context, if you look at it like this, this is I hope this helps a lot of people because it definitely unlocks something in me. Okay, whenever you shift from why to how, you literally shift from victim to creator.
Speaker 3: M because you volunteered for all of this. Anyways, you know every situation that you're in. I mean, who else's fault was it? You know, it's only yours.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing is that you people who are that they think that there is some kind of higher force, higher intelligence, somebody that's literally pulling the strings to our reality, call of God.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 4: If you think that, then you're always going to wonder why, why God would you let this happen to me?
Speaker 3: Oh my God, it's literally out.
Speaker 4: Of my hands. I just got delta shitty hand. I ask God, don't ask me.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: However, whenever you say how changes the story because now you're not you can't play victim literally, and.
Speaker 3: It's more pliable now all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: And not only whenever you ask how, it's that once you figure out how to do something, you literally create think about it. So for the longest time. I mean, I'm not gonna lie to you, dude. I'm self trained at learning about how to do all of this podcast, all this computer, all of this mixer, all this shit right, very self trained. I was horrible ass in the beginning, Like I mean, I couldn't get the sound right, I couldn't get the audio the video. I didn't know how to post. I didn't know how to you know, like share it on social media any of that, like, and but you know what I did. I didn't say why God did you not give me a brain strong enough to be able to figure this shit out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't say that I just said, how do I do it?
Speaker 3: Right? How do I do it? Yeah? So one thing at a time, dude.
Speaker 4: So so then we became creators, right, that's it all right? So when you ask why did this happen to me? You remain a character in someone else's story. When you ask how can I grow from this? You become the author. The difference is night and day. This is the secret that religions feared. If people stop asking why and start practicing how, they become free. In Buddhism, the Eightfold Path, Oh, we did a show on that.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: In Buddhism, the Eightfold Path is a how based motor roadmap. In witchcraft, spell work is how you turn your intent into reality. In psychology, Carl Jung taught individuation the process of becoming a whole not by asking why, but by integrating shadow and light.
Speaker 3: Very important, man.
Speaker 4: Yes, So there are some daily practices to reinforce the shift, and we're going to dive into that in more depth here a little bit later. But this is kind of just a little bit. So, well, instead of praying why won't the universe help me? Ask how can I serve the universe today? Instead of why don't I have what I want? Ask how can I become the person who's aligned with it? Then you want to journal your thoughts, declare your archetype of the day, use affirmations like spells. Bill Donahue once said, we were told to bow our heads and pray, But what happens when we lift our heads and become when you stop looking up for answers and start looking in every single thing changes.
Speaker 3: You know. There's a lot of you know, and I'm probably one of those people as well. I definitely have been as far as you know, wishing that I could do something like I think it was just the other day I was telling my wife. I was like, you know, I wish we were watching basketball, and I was like, man, I wish there was one thing I could do that these guys do like they do basketball far how good they are, I mean, they're at the top level of this sport, you know, And I was like, I just wish I had that one thing that I was just like the motherfucker of you know what I'm saying, It's like, and immediately instead of just leaving it there and feeling bad for myself, I was like, oh, I guess I could but I would have to just practice that one thing over and over and just immerse myself in it, and then I would be you know, and I was like, so I just shut up, you know. I was like, fuck, you know, it's like I hate my own words. It's I know what I need to do, and we all just need to find that thing and then just keep doing that thing, you know, and yeah, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: I mean, whatever you aspire to be. Now, realistically, I'm five ten, I'm never going to dunk, so basketball is probably not in the cards for me, right right, So I mean.
Speaker 3: The reason yeah, yeah, of course within reason, but sometimes out of reason, because I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 4: Whenever I first started podcasting, I knew that this was what I was going to do. Like maybe at a subconscious level, maybe I wanted to believe that, but there was always people like, dude, you're fucking thirty something years. I think I was thirty. I was thirty whenever I started it as.
Speaker 3: A matter like that even matters at all.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and I was thirty whenever I started, and people were like, man, you really think like and they would almost feel bad for me for believing it. You know what I'm saying, he thinks he can do something. You know what, let's I'm gonna just say it. You know, like you can do it, man, do it. It's like I know, I know. I just it's gonna take a little bit of time, that's all because I firmly believe that if you give the things that you love enough love and time and enough time and enough effort and everything that requires like I don't know, whatever requires perfection or perfecting something in your mind, like you know what it takes, like like you would know, like, for example, you've never have you ever played a guitar?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, what is an instrument that you never played?
Speaker 3: Probably I don't know, saxophone. Let's just say, okay, saxophone.
Speaker 4: And it would be an awesome you know, uh, it would be awesome to learn because those things sound awesome, right yeah, And you know with how your mind works that it would probably take a lot of time to go into it. Like if you set out and you said, you know what, maybe you watched a movie and there was somebody playing a saxophone. It really inspired you to want to start playing, and not only just start playing, you want to play as good as.
Speaker 3: Him, right, or as good as her or whatever. Right.
Speaker 4: And but you would know whenever you bought that saxophone, because that's obviously got to be the first step. You would know that whenever you bought that saxophone. Okay, if I'm trying to get there, I need to work on this at least six hours a day, every day, every single I need to obsess about it. I need to think about it. I need to bathe myself into it. I need to literally think about it. Whenever I'm on the porcelain throne, right. I need to think about it in my dreams. I need to think about it. Whenever I'm at work, I need to be researching it. I need to obsess about this in order for me to get good at this thing. So you already know how you would perfect the saxophone, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yep? And where do people go wrong? Though they don't do all that, you know, they try it. You know, they might take a few lessons and then kind of, eh, I'm not as good as I want to be, but they want to be good right away, you know, and it's kind of discouraging, and so it takes time.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is that. Yeah, some people do. Some people take to some things a little bit easier than others for sure. But I'll tell you what, dude, I'm the last person to tell you like, I don't believe that, Like, I don't know. I mean sure that there are is like a less than a tiny minute percent of a chance that somebody is born great at something. And I think that literally, greatness is it's a it's a skill that is learned through obsession and dedication and love. Like, it's not something like like Jacob always says, Oh, you know, there's a lot of there's a lot of bullshit psychics out there, But I do believe some people are born psychic. I'm like, I don't think so. I don't think anybody's born a way, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean I could be it's something that's honed. I mean, yeah, there might, there might be, you know, but yeah, I feel like in everything you have to put that time, that time into it. You have to pay attention, you have to put your attention into it. There's something that you have to because nothing's free, dude, you know what I mean. You have to put something into it to get something back.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I mean even think about it like I'm I'm a huge NFL fan, right, I have been obsessed with the NFL ever since I can remember. Think about it like this Tom Brady, who is arguably, probably I don't even want to say arguably, he is the greatest quarterback of all time. He has the most championship rings. I mean, he was the league's MVP numerous times and was is literally in the NFL as the goat, right, this fucking guy was a sixth round pick. Okay, a sixth rounder, which is the second to last round in the NFL draft. Okay, a sixth rounder who was never projected to be anything other than a benchwarmer and maybe a spot start here and there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You literally you see him at the combine before he's getting ready to get drafted. He runs like a five flat forty, which is literally slower than it's slower than syrup that pours out of the bottle, like it is it is molasses. Bro Like, how like sickeningly slow? That is even for a quarterback. He looked like you you would see him like take his shirt off. You'd be like, get this fucking dadbod off the field game, like this guy whose uncle is this You know what I'm saying, that's what you would think. And then oh, no, big deal, he goes on to play for twenty some odd years and wins six Super Bowls. It's all about the obsession. And that's and I'm not even I'm not even just talking about sports. I'm talking about even this stuff like you, if you want to really fully harness it and understand it, you got to obsess about it. And and that event like and this is the thing, Like mystery schools were were a real thing. I mean, I think they probably still are, but I think we live in the day and age of information to where you have the mystery school literally in the black mirror of your pocket, like it's there. It's just it just needs you and your attention. That's it. Yep, Like it's all there. So anyway, all right, let me let me stop flapping my gums over here. We'll get back to the show. So you are what you've been searching for. You've chased angels, you've worshiped gods, You've begged the universe for signs. But the ultimate sign is you. You are the vessel the Kingdom of heaven is in a far off realm. It's encoded in your DNA, your breath, your will, you imagine nation. The gods were never trying to rule you. They were trying to remind you. So so we're gonna take this into our dreams tonight. I want something like if you, just if you're listening to this before bed, like consciously go into this dream world knowing this, even if you even if you have to believe it first. Okay, So and just say this and this quote right here before you fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Just say this.
Speaker 4: I no longer ask the gods. I no longer ask why the gods created me. I ask how I create as the gods did.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, I'm gonna try it, dude. That's it, dude.
Speaker 4: So now now we're going to explore how your divinity connects to magic, the law of attraction, manifestation, neoplatonism, and pantheism because for some of our favorite ones, of course, neoplatonism. Yeah, so magic, the art of becoming divine through will. Magic is not hocus Pocus, although it's a great movie. Great movies. Actually I like the second one more, you like him more? Yeah, they're both good they're both fun movies.
Speaker 3: They're both fun. Yeah, I get I get down with them.
Speaker 4: So magic is not hocus pocus. It's focused, it's focused will combined with intention. In its truest form, magic is the art of aligning your internal state with an external outcome. Rituals, symbols, and incantations are just tools for one one goal to embody a new reality from within. The wand the candle, the circle, these aren't. These aren't what create the effect you do. When the magician performs a ritual to quote unquote summon power, they're actually activating a dormant archetype inside themselves. Aleister Crowley, I mean, you know we will say what you will. I mean he was a shithead, but he was one of the more famous magicians, Aleister Crowley famous. He said, magic is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will. And that isn't and that will isn't about ego, It's about soul. The real power of magic is in the embodiment of gods and angels through aligned vibration and focused intention. Literally, you're you're aligning your essence with whatever you imagine their essence would be and you're just like legit embodying that, right, And look, I'm I'm totally I'm totally fine if anybody wants to come and challenge this thought process. But what I will say is before you challenge it, just try it.
Speaker 3: See if it works. Just try it, see if it works. Okay, that's all. Actually I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind having some people up, you know that that have a very different opinion with how we how we kind of vibe, you know, like I feel like that's what that's what helped me grow a little bit, just just kind of recently with this new job and meeting new people in all.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's it's it's a really good tool to have somebody that's going to contradict your your own philosophy and your own spiritual insights because whenever you have people that contradict or just argue against it. Maybe now because ultimately it's just like it's just like Optimistic said, every single person, every single conversation, every single thing that happens outside of you, let's just say it for that, because nothing's really outside of you, but you know, the illusion gives off that it is outside of you. Every single thing that happens outside of you is just mirrored from the depths of of of within you.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah that may and that makes so much sense, just with how my day went today, how my drive home went, and now this this beautiful episode that you're presenting, it's just like almost what and what you know? Hey, dude, you know shit doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: It doesn't just happen, you know, I know, I ain't no coincidences up in Yeah. So so yeah, we got into Alistair Crowley The Real Power.
Speaker 3: Uh did I read that? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, okay, So when you become the healer, the warrior, or the oracle, your world begins to reflect it. Magic is not about controlling forces outside of you. It's about awakening the god within and bringing it into emotion. Even even the word emotion, Okay, emotion is energy in motion, that's right. So whenever you shift your energy m hmm, it's an emotion. It's literally by shifting your energy, it is an emotion.
Speaker 3: It's so simple, yep. Okay, I just learned that, like very recently. Somehow I didn't. I didn't know this, Like you told me about this like a week ago or less, and I was like, oh, fuck, that's it.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm not gonna lie. I got that one from Bashar. But he's probably not even the first one either, I'm sure. So instead of praying to a god for help, the magician becomes the god of that domain. Do you need clarity? Invoke Thoth, Mercury or Gabriel and speak their wisdom allowed through yourself. Do you need transformation? Light a candle, call on Khli or segment. Oh, shout out sec Man. I didn't know she was getting a little shout out of this. There she go, Hey baby, a girl, how at your boy? So yeah, do you need transformation? Light a candle, call on Kallie or segment, and dance like fire is rising through you. This is how. This is the how of divine becoming. I like how they phrased that. This is the how of divine becoming a system for tuning your frequency to the exact wavelength that shifts reality. Look, I mean we talk about all the time about how this place is some kind of matrix. Ask me some into simulation or some kind of dream world or some kind of magical fucking illusion, you know, call it the Maya or whatever. But reality is not what we thought it was if we're really trying to figure out what is the the core? What is reality? How does reality work? You know, instead of asking why does gravity work?
Speaker 3: Right? Who would ask that?
Speaker 4: Why would you ask why why does a tree grow?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like why does a grasshopper fucking chirp?
Speaker 3: Just say how? That's right? Just say how?
Speaker 4: Like you're everybody's looking for this philosophical trying to understand it in such a And I love philosophy as well, but like this this weird philosophical way of like just outright coming out and saying that you're never going to be able to understand it. It's like I have, literally since the beginning, I've always said that I don't accept that. I just don't accept that I will never be able to understand. Like there has to be a core truth that we can get to.
Speaker 3: Right, and you know, maybe we'll get to it, you know, but you know maybe on the other side, you know, I don't know. I kind of am of the belief that it's this thing that maybe we never will but maybe I'm being negative about it. You know, maybe we will come to some kind of conclusion, but I don't know, dude, I.
Speaker 4: Just feel like, no, I'm not saying that we're going to learn everything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm what the truth is, whatever it really really is, you know, without any kind of allegory or any kind of whatever it's it's I just don't know if it's ever something that we will fully grasp, you know, Like, I don't know. But that's just me at least as it right now.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you this then, not to not to challenge you, but to kind of challenge you. Okay, whenever you go to sleep at night and you dream, who's the god of that reality? Let's say you go to a dream and you're in your living with an entirely different wife that somehow you just know that she's your wife and you love her, with entirely different children that somehow you just know and you love them, right with an entire different dog. Maybe your name's different, Like you're you're living in a state that you've never even been to. Because it's a dream. It's not real, right like, or at least not real in the sense of what we know to be real. Who built that reality?
Speaker 3: See? I would I feel like I would say me, you know, because it's happening within my my awareness alone, or at least that's what I feel is happening, But I'm not sure. I'm actually not sure about that. I mean, it would have to be you. But but then we've also kind of went over the idea that you know, when you dream, you're you're you're actually going somewhere and you're actually experiencing something outside of you, you know, And so who's to say, you know?
Speaker 4: Well, And that's the thing too, It's that why would you limit yourself into thinking that you can't create? Think about like lucid dreams for example, right where you become aware in your dreams? Right, I mean, they don't happen very often for me. I love them when they do, right, Like they're awesome, Oh my god, I can fly, oh my god, I can you know whatever, Right, they can do whatever.
Speaker 3: It's feel like they almost never happened for me, but they have had its. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you're the only one that is aware in that reality that it is a dream.
Speaker 3: Who's the god? Who's the god of that reality? That's interesting? Yeah, when you put it that way, it makes so much more sense.
Speaker 4: So that's why it's so important to come to this level of awareness in this reality to where you're not looking outward, to where you don't have to question, like, well, I don't know how this great this reality is made. Now you just know that it's a gnosis, you know what I mean? Like, that's and I think that I think that people they they make it so difficult and it doesn't have to be that difficult.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, that's actually very interesting and you can apply that. You can to you know, when you're not dreaming.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm telling you they're like and I freaking love optimistic Banks, Like he is one of just the best people.
Speaker 3: Dude. I've been bumping his music hard lately, Like, hey, have you heard that one that's most famous? Yeah, it's a good one. I like the the three three three song. Have you heard that one?
Speaker 4: It's But there's just the way that he looks at this reality and how it has like literally changed his his reality in so many ways. And it's so simple. It's so simple that like that pantheism kind of everything is one kind of identity like that just it simplifies it in that sense.
Speaker 3: I mean he even says, you know, like life is but a dream. It's like, oh fuck, you know, like how is it that we have so many synchronicities. How is it that we're I have a day that perfectly almost aligned, almost perfectly aligns with what we're going into today and almost having just this clearer understanding that we can have that coexist bumper sticker. You know, it's possible.
Speaker 4: And that's why it's so important to learn all of them because sometimes you even if you look at an entire religion, if you get one thing out of it, dude, a game changer. That one little thing could literally be a tiny little key to the fucking mansion in your mind. Okay, dude, that's it. So so anyway, I'm sorry if I'm coming off as like sounding like a know it all. I don't like being like that, So I hope I'm.
Speaker 3: Not giving that off. You're just you're just passionate, you know, I'm just excited. That's the way. That's kind of the way I show it.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so now, all right, so we had talked about how magic kind of looks at the world in this kind of way. Now we're going to look at how the law of attraction and then we're gonna go down the list law of attraction, manifestation, neo platonism, pantheism, and a couple of other things that we're also going to get into. But what essentially all of these things are saying is the same thing. Stop asking why and understand how. That's that's it. That's just the message of this entire show. So the law of attraction, Consciousness creates oh fuck me, this is a solid line. Consciousness creates the mirror.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yep. I believe that this is the law of attraction exactly, the law of attraction. Yep, yep. And if you are let's say, you believe in something right or you let's say, and I was talking to my cowork today about this as far as because you know, in his religion and of course a couple others, you know, demons are are a very big thing. I mean, they even they have exorcists for this kind of thing, because obviously you would need an exorcist if demons are getting into people. Doesn't happen as often as you would think, but apparently it's getting worse. So I don't know, I don't know what's causing that, you know. But so basically what we were talking about is that, you know, since demons are such a thing, in his belief system. You know, I was saying, well, if you think about this way, if let's say you think that you possibly did something that would open you up enough for a demon to embody you, let's say, and then I don't know, maybe you see a couple of things that are very coincidental, that are are almost symbolic to like maybe the divine trying to tell you that you have a demon in you. So now you start to get a little bit panicky, you know, the paranoia starts to kick in, and now all of a sudden, you're actually believing it that you have a demon inside of you. And now you're starting to act differently because of course, why wouldn't you you have a demon? And so your now your reality is becoming this this thing that you're you're embodying because you think and believe. It's so hard, you know. And that's what I was trying to tell him, and he's like, no, I don't think it works like that. I was like, okay, all right, well you know I tried. You know, I thought it was a good thought, but.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent and it's funny that you actually had that. Wow, so you legit had that conversation today, was it?
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, Yeah, I talked for like an hour or two today, like throughout the day, like you know whatever, we saw you, like, hey, what do you think about this? You know, and just kind of bouncing it off of each other. And that's why I think it's really cool to have somebody like that, because it's kind of opening me up and you know what I'm saying, like it's being able to experience other you know, opposition, if you will, bro, and not that it's opposition, but a difference of understanding, bro. And then I sent you that fucking demon. Yes, wow, yeah, And I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 4: So literally I saw a video earlier today and I thought, holy shit, this is awesome. And I end it over to Sean and it was like this, this person that was breaking down exactly what a demon is, what a synchronosity?
Speaker 3: Holy shit?
Speaker 4: Yeah that is crazy.
Speaker 3: You know what. Let's just watch so the universe just displaying all of this for me, you know what I mean, at least seemingly.
Speaker 4: Dude, We're gonna pull it up now. I feel like we should, all right, So we got it pulled up right here, and I want everybody just to listen see how it feels, all right, because it's certain things like this that you that you hear, or that you read, or you listen to whatever, and it just resonates. Okay, So if you've ever been worried about a demon, listen to this and fear not. As the Bible said three hundred and sixty five times. All right, let's check it out.
Speaker 3: Demon.
Speaker 5: Mon means moon, and moon means emotion, d means negative. So a demon is a negative emotion that takes over your mind, your body, and your spirit. Every thought you think creates an emotion, emotion and his energy in motion. And when you repeat the same negative thoughts over and over again, you give shape to that energy, and you give birth to something. That's something is your demon. Demons aren't external forces. They are negative aspects of your own psyche, little voices you've created in your subconscious that now control you. They started as thoughts, then became emotions, then became patterns, and now they live in you. Every addiction, every self sabotaging loop is a demon you've given life to. You've fed it with your energy, and now it feeds on you. But here's the truth. If you created it, you can reprogram it comment.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, so that's pretty wild, right, Like just I mean, of all days that I would send you, and I don't really ever send you anything, to be honest, Like, I'm like, you know, I actually had to screen record that because you don't even have Instagram anymore, and I, you know, texted it to you and I was like, wow, you know, And actually, as I was thinking, I was like, you know what, I know that he's having a lot of those conversations with that guy at work.
Speaker 3: I wonder if this got brought up well so much so that, you know, because and it was working the other way around for me too, because you know, he he had me watch that interview. I forget the guy's name, but he was on the Sean Ryan Show. He's an exorcist and he's telling these stories. And of course, you know, when when the thing is is when somebody believes something without any kind of doubt. You know, that's just the reality that they live in, you know, and so when they speak about it, it almost gets you to be like, okay, wait a minute, wait a minute. You know what, Okay, what if I'm wrong, dude? What if you know, here we are with some Tarot and I seen a couple of videos and they're like, well, pretty much the big things that will get a demon in you almost right away is Tarot Wiedi Bord and he said a witchcraft and I'm like, well, I'm just I'm fucked, you know what I mean. And but you start to look into it, and you start to kind of fester it, and of course that thought will go round and then you're feeling okay, and then you'll that that thought will come back around again, and then I feel like it'll start to go faster and faster, and before you know it, dude, you'd manifested it well because your your subconscious mind doesn't know the difference well.
Speaker 4: And the thing is is that it can turn into a demon in this sense, yes, you know, but absolutely, But ultimately, all it is is a thought form that your mind obsesses about. And now you're seeing through the lens of that thought form, right, like that Tulpa, that aggri gore, that fucking whatever that is right and even at a subconscious level, whenever you're you know, let's just say you are a religious man, right, and you just so happen to step outside of the bounds of what is okay, and what ain't right? Maybe you decide to get a little schwated one night, you have one drink too many, and you decide to go home with a random person that you shouldn't have gone home with.
Speaker 3: And let's say even.
Speaker 4: For let's make it even crazier. Let's you go over to that random person's house and she or he has a tarot deck and they're like, hey, you.
Speaker 3: Want to really know what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 4: You know, let me read you real quick, and let me just see the energy that you're embodying. And God forbid you get the actual devil tarot card drawn for you, all.
Speaker 3: Right, and then you go home. Oh my god, I fucking knew it. I knew I was stepping out of the bounce.
Speaker 4: God, please please forgive me, please. And God's not going to listen to you because you knew you fucked up. You know what I'm saying, like, there, this is unredeemable. It's not possible for you to come back from this. And so then the demon continues to eat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's it, and you just continue to feed it. So that's it. I thought that was interesting though. That is super interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so very very synchronistic as far as that whole thing went. I'm happy you brought that up because I was like, holy dude, and a synchronous the like that, Like, how many synchronicities do we need to see in order to understand that this reality actually is a dream?
Speaker 3: Well? See, that's the thing. I feel like we have feelings of that all the time, you know, like we understand that there's this is what's going on, and it's a lot more magical and and you know, the simulation or whatever whatever spin you want to put on it, you know, but it then even that is elusive, and then you kind of get more grounded and you're you're worrying about some physical shit, you know, your bills or whatever, and then you start to think that, you know, negative shit, like oh well this isn't working out for me, and then you kind of lose sense of that, and then eventually something else will happen and then it pulls you right back in again. It's like a it's like a wave, dude, Well, just like everything else.
Speaker 4: And I'll be honest with you, I'm gonna I'm gonna put a really fun comparison to this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: I think what's really going on when people see continuous synchronicity after synchronicity after synchronous the continual manifestation after manifestation after manifestation.
Speaker 3: It's like these.
Speaker 4: Subtle underlings of things that are going on in reality that you almost don't want to pay attention to because the reality that you build in your mind is so structured and it has a great foundation, and you don't need these things wrecking that because you're finally comfortable, you finally have it all figured out right, But ultimately you know what that reality actually is. It is the beauty and the Beast syndrome known as Stockholm syndrome. Okay, it's not real, Like the reality that we are that we think that we're living in is a Stockholm syndrome. Right, So if you're not getting to the absolute core of what this reality is, you're saying, Hey, I'm okay, I'm okay, like living in this fictional reality that I built for myself, right, Like, think about it like this. There are couples out there, I know a lot of them who let's just say, the man has been cheating for a long time, right, maybe the wife has even caught him in the act, whether texting or emails or maybe in the physical act you catch them, right, and and the wife or the let's just say the wife, because this is what I'm more familiar with.
Speaker 3: Men cheat a lot more than women.
Speaker 4: Let's just be real, and not in all cases, but in most cases, I would say, so the wife knows all of this. But you know what, dude, that that husband or that boyfriend or whatever has said you can't make it on your own. It's not possible. Like you cannot live without me. You will literally cease to exist. You will live in a cardboard box if it wasn't for me. Okay, I mean yes, so you caught me cheating. So what I come home to you every night?
Speaker 3: Who cares? Right?
Speaker 4: That kind of mentality. So the wife just eventually is just like, you know what, I think you're right. I don't think that I can't make it on my own. I don't think that I could be able to go and make a dollar. I don't think that I could pay my own rent if I decided to go get a job. I don't have any experience. I've been with you for so long. I have no experience in anything.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: That woman is Stockholm syndrome. She's seen all the signs that she needs to see, She's gotten all the proof that she needed to see.
Speaker 3: In her life. Yep. But what does she do? She pretends that she didn't see it.
Speaker 4: M Okay, So if we if we can take that story and apply it to spirituality, Okay, a lot of people are that way whenever it comes to spirituality. Yeah, I see the signs, Yeah, I see the synchronicities.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know it's weird that I keep on seeing four four four three three three, and I know that that's my number. And I know that the universe or God or Jesus or whoever is talking to me.
Speaker 3: I just don't know why.
Speaker 4: You know why, you know why you're seeing it? And it's just that actually it doesn't even what, It doesn't even matter why. It's how how are you seeing right? How are you seeing it? The answer is, it's because this fucking reality ain't what you thought it was, right, This reality is but a dream and it's a it's it's it's such an intricate dream to where it is the mirror that the consciousness created this reality. As we said, you know, that's why we went so so hard on all that DMT research because we're trying to figure out, like what can DMT teach us about this reality? When we figured it out that it only you know, our regular brain is only capable of working at five to ten percent as opposed to ninety percent on DMT. So what that showed us is is this this reality is the reality that we experience whenever we are quote unquote sober. Is the illusion?
Speaker 3: Well, it is at the very least, I'm sorry, I don't mean to cut you off. At the very least, it's just a sliver, you know what I mean. Like I wouldn't even say that. And maybe it's not even just the fact that it's an illusion, but it's just part of it, you know, because it's definitely a part of it, you know what I mean, I don't even.
Speaker 4: Want to say that. I think that if if you're looking at anything and you only have ten percent of the information, but you're seeing it as if you think that it's one hundred percent of the information, that is that's an illusion. That's one hundred percent illusion. Think about the people who are like like bipolar or schizophrenic. We can all look around in this room and say, yeah, that's a window we can agree on that, right, So we can say that's a that's a door back there, that's a TV mounted on the wall, that's a computer, computer rate in front of me. We can agree on these things, right, that's about ten percent of the real truth of the reality. Meanwhile, the schizophrenic is seeing goblins fucking crawling on the walls.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's always got to be goblins.
Speaker 4: Dude, or something. You know what I'm saying, Like, there's always something extra. And so that's not reality, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 3: The reality. I don't talk about the reality. That's the thing. It's their reality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, right, And so we could say that this reality that we live in is the human reality mm hmm, because I mean we're not just the humans as we talked about before. Actually I heard this, uh, this one awesome quote and I believe that it was actually in a in one of the Optimistic Bank songs and he uh it might have been from Alan Watts now that I think about it, where he goes, when you pour water into a glass, it becomes the glass, right yep, So is water glass?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, but that's where it's contained, you know what I mean? Right, Okay, But whenever it's in the glass. I mean, hey, you don't you don't know anything otherwise, you're just looking at it. Hey, it just looks like a glass, looks like there's something in there, right, right. But the water it didn't really have it didn't really have a say so about where it wanted to be poured, you know, it just it was just like, oh, r, yeah, I guess I'm going here. You're pushing me here, right, But that's not all the water is, you know. That's kind of what I'm trying to say here is that we're the information that we have is through human eyes, and yes, that is correct. As a human, you're not going to figure it all out. And so as a human, this is the reality. This is the world of the humans, right. But the reality of the situation is is that we are not that we are temporarily that we are Like whenever I get into my vehicle, like so if if a water, if whenever water is poured into a glass and it becomes the glass, that is very similar to saying whenever I jump into my vehicle, I am the vehicle.
Speaker 3: You become the car. I mean, I've had plenty of different cars in my life.
Speaker 4: You know, like I guess I would have died I don't know, ten twelve times by now, you know if you look at it through those lenses.
Speaker 3: So anyway, we're getting real crazy over here. Sorry about that. This shit just hyiced me up. Reality is just the level of perception, you know, That's really what it is.
Speaker 4: Absolutely so the law of attraction. Now we're finally going to get back to it. Consciousness creates the mirror. So the law of attraction is the mainstream whisper of an ancient, esoteric truth. Your inner state manifests your outer world. Law like attracts like, not just because of energy, but because of identity. When you dwell in lack, you attract lack. When you dwell in abundance, opportunity begins to recognize you. It's not about begging the universe to give you what you want. It's about embodying the version of you that already has it. In this way, the law of attraction is simply magic without the ropes. Right where most people get stuck is asking why their manifestations haven't shown up. But the real question is how they are showing up right now in subtle ways. Your your current thoughts beliefs and habits are rituals already casting spells every day. Let me read that one again, all right, let me just let me just fucking go over that again. Your current thoughts, beliefs, and habits are rituals that are already casting spells every single day.
Speaker 3: And it's and that's so true, dude. I mean, if you're in your mind saying you're a victim, well, I mean you're going to be a victim. You know, you're going to see all the signs that point to that, you're not going to see a victim. Just be totally successful and believe they're a victim. No, yes, that doesn't line up there.
Speaker 4: There's never been a successful victim in the history of ever, right, not one that's played a victim is entire life anyway, Maybe maybe that victim, you know, transforms himself or herself or whatever and becomes more than just the.
Speaker 3: Because now they are in their mind more than just a victim exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, yeah, yeah, you're do do let me find I keep on losing where I'm at here.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: The moment you stop waiting and start choosing the moment you act as if you already are who you.
Speaker 3: Want to be.
Speaker 4: The mirror of reality shifts. This is divine alignment in motion. Even Jesus echoed this when he said, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and.
Speaker 3: It will be yours. That's a manifestation, dude.
Speaker 4: The wise sage, the wise sage that Jesus was, had it right there in.
Speaker 3: The book, right there, Dude, it's there. Why is that so so hard to understand?
Speaker 4: That's what I don't get well, because people just you know, they've they've and this is everybody, everybody's been brainwashed that stop imagining things. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because imagination is connected with children as much as.
Speaker 3: Alcohol is to alcoholics. Mm hm, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, and so we were taught that, oh, imagination, that's that's just for kids. I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: And so, but but it's a powerful tool. So why would you just let that tool go right? You know?
Speaker 4: Like and and so we've almost been kind of conditioned in a sense not to believe or not to imagine anything. And it almost feels silly because it's like what am I playing with?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: With barbies or or ken dolls or whatever. Now I have to imagine a little reality for them. It's like, hmm, I mean, think about the world that those kids are creating in their rooms every day.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah. One of my my not the same cowork but the other dude that I that I talk to, you know, he and you know, there's a little bit of a language barrier between him and I. Sometimes I feel like I say something and he's not fully understanding what I said, you know, just because of that. But he said something along the lines of and he's Christian, you know, but he was saying something along the lines that that like art like because we were talking about tattoos, you know, and of course that's kind of one of those things it's like you're not supposed to do, you know, and so it's it's sinful, but which is fine if that's what we want to believe, you know, that's totally cool.
Speaker 4: Well, you know where that actually comes from is because you're not supposed to like, you're not supposed to taint your temple because people think that the temple is the body, that this is the divine vessel. Whenever it's like, you know, you could look at that in multiple different ways. A lot of people's temple, especially within magic and witchcraft and you know, manifestation and law of attraction all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: The temple is the mind, it's not the body, right right. Yeah, And well, well where it went was he got into art because I said, well, you know, it's art, you know, like art's cool, you know, and and he was like, no, no, art, Art is like one of those things that's from the devil, you know, art. And he said something about the imagination and I and I questioned about that. I said, you know, what do you mean the imagination? I said, And maybe, like I said, there's a language barrier, so maybe he meant to say something else. I will say that. But I was like, well, look at this thing right here. It took someone's imagination to think about what this should look like and how how it needs to be in order for it to work the best way, the most efficiently in all of this. And and he was just saying, yeah, like art and music. I said, well, music is art, you know. He's like, no, no, no, it's not. And so I couldn't really get anywhere with him. But he was just saying like art was something like it's from the devil, you know, and like entertainment and all of that, and I'm like, he he's like Pentecostal. So I don't know if that's like something a little more different. I'm not sure. I don't know a hardcore dude. Okay, I don't know what. I don't know. But yeah, so it was like, I don't know art, even art, you know. I was like, I don't know, it's kind of taking it too far thing, but I mean, you know, it works for him.
Speaker 4: I guess if if art is evil, then you would have to say that God is evil.
Speaker 3: Well, because I asked him that too, I said, well, I feel like art comes from God, you know, like your imagination and your ability to create something and you know, like and not to argue with him, of course, you know, but it was just like, I don't know, we just definitely had a difference of opinion. I said, well, I just don't agree with that, you know, and and that was that. But I feel like, you know, art and being able to create and make something beautiful would be from God. But what do I know? You know? What am I? Yeah? Who am I? You're just a sinner?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, it's even it's funny though that he would even say that that music is evil. Now, there is a lot of very bad music out there, Like the music industry is an absolute cess.
Speaker 3: Poll Well, he goes there. Sometimes he goes there as far as like, well, the people in Hollywood, and he gets he almost sounds like a conspiracy theorist, almost like he's almost like right there, you know, And but yeah, so I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 4: Mainstream music. A lot of mainstream music is absolutely dark and coming from an evil place one hundred percent. Like you look at some of the the record labels and the producers and and and stuff like that. Like I've been following, there's this there's this one rapper who's been making it big on his own, right, and so there was this one record label that he's a he's a Christian rapper as a matter of fact, And he went in to U to a record like a record place, right, maybe to talk a contract, maybe get signed uh to a record label, right, And the guy goes, all, right, well, there, we only have a couple of rules. You can never mention God, you can never mention Jesus, you can never mention being saved. But other than that, you're good, and he goes, you know, I'm a Christian thing. He's like, you know, I'm a Christian rapper, right, And he's like, I'm sorry, you just can't. Like that's that's the rule of the music industry, Like you're not allowed to talk like about those things in light and and so yeah, actually I'm not saying all record labels are like that, but i will say the main record labels are absolutely like that.
Speaker 3: That's why you.
Speaker 4: See all the satanic symbolism at the halftime shows and and all of Lady gagas and Dose of Cats songs and like you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I mean there is a there is a like like crazy, nasty, evil side of the mainstream music industry.
Speaker 3: Now. To say that all music is evil is that's that's a super He he was going on to say that music wasn't art, and I was like, I'm pretty sure it is. You know, like you're you're expressed because you said no, art is when you when you paint something and you're expressing, you know, through painting, And I'm like, well, music is the same thing. It's it's putting words and rhythm to to expressing your your feelings or how you know what I mean, what you're going through or what have you. I feel like, but we just of course we disagreed, and you know, that was that but just interesting though at the very least to have that perspective, you know, of how someone else sees it, and you know, as far as yeah, sure, there's there's a lot of evil in the world, and I don't know, I just I don't want to live in that reality, you know, and sure maybe maybe maybe maybe that makes me lazy, maybe that makes me passive or I don't know, you label it however you want, but you know, I just don't.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking at that like, man, his poor kids aren't allowed to have crayons, Like how far does it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: But uh but yeah, I mean I I understand his hesitation behind it, but to group it all together like that, that's just anytime you group anything together, it's it's usually incorrect. So so anyway, yeah, I mean, that's that's a very limited and fearful kind of mentality, which is what we aim to break people free from on this show, is to liberate people's minds with information and hopefully they can take a lot of this information and apply it and almost use it as like a fire extinguisher. Extinguisher to the fear of that is like manifesting fire into your mind that is causing you to be scared all the time kind of thing. But anyway, all right, let's get back to it here. Sorry, we keep on going off on tangents, but these are fontangents.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's important, you know, because these are people's you know, how they really feel and how they see the world. And that's what we're here to do too, you know. I want to express and or explore rather other people's experience and beliefs and try to get it all to fit together somehow.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, one hundred. That's I'm happy you're doing that. So when most people get stuck. When most people get stuck is asking why their manifestations haven't shown up. But the real question is how they are showing up right now in subtle ways. Your current thoughts, beliefs, and habits are rituals already casting spells every single day. I'm just kind of going over this last paragraph to get us back in the groove here. The moment you stop waiting and start choosing, the moment you act as if you already are what you want to be. The mirror of reality shifts. This is divine alignment in motion. Then we talked about how Jesus said, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. That is not future tense hoping, that's present tense embodiment. So the law of attraction is not about attracting with desperation, but magnetizing through identity shift. You become a vibrational match by stepping into the energy field of your desire. You don't wait for the thing. You become the type of being who already lives there, who already has the.
Speaker 3: Thing, right, Okay, And so if your manifestation hasn't come yet, then you just aren't quite that embodiment of the person that would obtain that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And even like you know Jim Carrey for example, Funny Literally yesterday I just showed my daughter The Mask because she'd never seen Oh my god, dude, that movie still holds.
Speaker 3: Up because just two nights ago, my wife was like, we need to show them that because we were scrolling through the movies and because I was like one of those movies that we wanted to show the kids, and we were scrolling through. She's like, oh, the mask. We need to show them the mask. And I was like, yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: That's so funny, dude, It's so funny still you know, holds up yeah, yeah, and so uh but yeah, we we just watched that yesterday and and I was just thinking, like, as far as manifestations, for example, and I like to bring up Jim Carrey because he has a lot of good examples. He talked about whenever he was a little kid, he used to always like want this bike and like this bike. All of his friends had it, and it was just the most sick bike. But he grew up really poor. He was like, uh, you know, living in his car, and he's funny. So he made a joke out of it, and he was like, you know, we live in Canada, so I thought we were just camping, you know, and uh and and so eventually, you know, he he's like trying to without even knowing it, manifests this bike in his reality, and what you know it he ends up getting one for his birthday, the exact one that he always.
Speaker 3: Wanted with the banana seat and everything right.
Speaker 4: And the crazy thing is I believe that he never even asked his parents for it because he knew that they didn't have any money, so he felt bad even asking, but then he just ended up getting it right. Another one was, you know, the blank check right that he wrote. So he goes, you know what, one day, and this is before he ever made it big at all, but he goes, one day, I'm gonna I'm gonna make a million dollars, and so he just took like a blank check and he wrote a million dollars paid to the order of Jim Carrey, right, And he kept that in his wallet for I don't know how long, a year or five years, ten years, whatever it was, but he kept in his wallet, you know. And then what you know, it like his first like big hit film where he made a lot of money was Dumb and Dumber, right, right, which he made Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or wasn't a spencer Okay, I thought it was a thinger.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm pretty sure it was Dumb and Dumber. I could be wrong on that, but they all kind of came around that it came out the same time anyway. But anyway, from that Dumb and Dumber movie, he got paid a million dollars like right of the dot, right, and so I mean call it just coincidence, but he was he believed in it. He believed in himself. He knew that if he put the work in, he would eventually be able to achieve these things. And so that's kind of how manifestation works. Some people get manifestation wrong and they say, you know what, I'm just gonna sit my ass on discouch and I'm just going to giy and embody whatever kind of vibration I need to be in that's going to get me this or that.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, it is.
Speaker 4: It is emotion. And also but remember emotion is energy emotion, right, so you need the energy you need to get up and be able to do it all and everything, but you also want to incorporate that that essence of whatever it is, and that is ultimately the secret to manifestation essentially.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah, I love that story, you know, because that check was sitting in his pocket, you know, and obviously he's doing the work, you know, of course, but that check was always his, you know, in his mind, it was his already, and so yeah, dude, it's.
Speaker 4: Perfect one, no thing for him to just go and cash it. Of course, it's like there's no like the universe or God doesn't make mistakes. Bro, you know, like it's that's that's just how it is. But anyway, and that brings us right too. Manifestation creating as the gods did.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: Manifestation is not about making things happen, it's all It's about allowing what is already encoded in your soul, in your soul blueprint, to emerge in the physical form. It begins with being, not doing. Most people manifest from stress and urgency, but real manifestation comes from inner stillness and belief. It is the divine feminine re paired with the divine masculine directing. This is the energetic polarity that births worlds, just like Brahma and Saraswati, Shiva and Shakti. Just going a little Hindu there. To manifest means to materialize a vibration. You cannot attract peace if you are vibrating in fear. You cannot manifest love if you are steeped in self hate. Manifestation is not mental wishing, it's embodied knowing. In neoplatonic terms, the material world is a shadow cast by the form the higher ideal, the form or the source re member. He kind of went back and forth, the form, the source, or the one the higher ideal. So to manifest you return to the source within yourself, align with that original intention, and let it express through the field of your life. Practical magic, then, is not is not superstition, its embodiment. Want to manifest healing, seek health into your cells, want to manifest purpose, speak identity into your actions. It's not just affirmations, it's alignment. That's the difference between manifesting from ego and manifesting from soul. You don't manifest what you want, you manifest what you are.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, God, I love this stuff.
Speaker 4: So now let's get over to Neoplatonism. In neoplatonism, all emanates from the One right. Neoplatonism is the philosophical root of much mysticism and magic, and it teaches that all reality emanates from a single infinite source called the One. The One is beyond name, form or thought. Everything that exists is simply a degradation of that pure light into more specific vibrations. You me, the Gods, the angels, all fractals of the same eternal flame. Neoplaton Neoplatonism says we are not separate beings on a mission to reach the divine, We are the divine on a journey back to remembering Platinus, the founder of neoplatonism. Remember it was Plato and then Platinus turned it into neoplatonism. He wrote that the soul falls into incarnation by forgetting its origin. But the path of return is not through religious obedience, but through intellectual and spiritual ascent. You meditate, you strip away illusion, you unify opposites, and slowly the soul returns to its source. This mirrors exactly what Carl Jung later described as individuation. You become whole, and in doing so you reunite with the one. So when you stop asking why and instead ask how do I send ascend back into unity, you are walking the neoplatonic path. You embody the divine by first realizing that nothing in you is separate from it. All the gods are within you, all the angels are emanations of your higher soul. This isn't This isn't a metaphor. It's metaphysics. To think is to separate. To know is to reunite. Oh to know is to be dude. You know, Oh my god, I could just I could just like, I want to learn this every second of every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, And I feel like that's what we're doing, you know, as far as remembering, we're going through this journey and as far as if you want to talk about awakening, it's like nature makes no mistakes, you know, and so when you go through something like this, and regardless of what belief system or path you take, I feel like they all lead you to whatever that is, you know, and we're all just on that journey, you know, and you go through that awakening and nothing is what you thought it was, or at the very least the reality that you constructed over time, you know, just growing up and going through certain circumstances and happenings, and then all of a sudden, it's like, oh, this is just kind of not made up, but at least put through this particular filter, you know. And so when that comes off, it's like, sure, it might be painful, it might be jarring, you know, but it's necessary because we are all just on this long journey of remembering what the fuck it really is. You know. That's it, dude.
Speaker 4: It's just a journey to remember because you've like, where do you think you were before you incarnated as a human? Like, here's the the the real, like real shit about all of it is. Even the first law of thermodynamics says that energy can't be created nor destroyed, only transferred. So we weren't even created. Okay, we weren't never created, We were never destroyed, We only transferred. We are an energy, right.
Speaker 3: And the energy that is us has always existed since the beginning of time, even if there was I don't even know if there was a beginning of time, but but yeah, it always has been. It just all has been.
Speaker 4: Everybody's always trying to figure out, well, you know, when when is the the end of the world gonna happen? Or when was the universe created? Or when is the universe going to end?
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, why are you assuming shit like human queries, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because we can't fathom the idea that something has always and will always and will continue to always be.
Speaker 3: And that's what we are.
Speaker 4: We are eternal beings. We're living this temporary human life that we are not human like we're we're in a human but we're essentially like like in venom like you've seen the New Venoms with Tom Hardy and stuff like that. Right, we are the symbiote.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's the best way we can put it. So and most don't even have a choice in the matter, you know, or maybe we did. We probably don't know.
Speaker 4: We probably did. That's the thing, you know, is that Alan Watts was like, you know, like imagine you know that whole thing about like if you're the creator and you're lonely and you're trying to forget about how lonely you are, so you have you just create and divide yourself and divide yourself and divide yourself, and but then you beat all those realities where you divided yourself because you already know the whole divine truth and everything. And then eventually you're just like, you know what, let me really fuck myself up here and make myself forget.
Speaker 3: And that's that you're having the dream at all.
Speaker 4: See, And that is philosophical, But it's not to say that it's wrong, right, you know. And I'm not gonna sit here and say that I absolutely absolutely know that that's right, but I will say that's the closest to the right answer that I've ever gotten right, And like you.
Speaker 3: Said before, you know, we don't need to look at everything so literally anyways, you know what I mean, it's all just kind of that that part from Wall Street just it's it's a woozy, it's a whatever, crazy gazi. Yeah. So it's like it doesn't even matter really, that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so now let's get to pantheism. This is going to be the last one of the spiritual outlooks that we look into, and pantheism God is all, and all is you. Pantheism offers a radical truth. God is not a person watching creation. God is creation. Every tree, every atom, every star, every heart beat, all is divine. This means you are not part of God. You are God in a unique expression. The ocean doesn't contain the wave. The wave is the ocean momentarily expressing itself. When you inhale, the universe exhales. When you create, God creates. This understanding collapses all separation. There is no external savior coming because you are the Savior. There is no other place where Heaven exists, because it is right here, disguised as matter.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I love that Pantheism shows us that every act is sacred. Brushing your teeth, making love, speaking words. It's all the divine experiencing itself through you. When you stop trying to find God and start recognizing God in everything, your life.
Speaker 3: Becomes a temple. Your life becomes a temple. How about that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I love it, I love it, But then I also know that that's gonna ruffle feathers, you know, for something that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 4: We're not asking everybody to just blindly believe. I mean, look, everybody, everybody listening to, everybody here is on their own journey to truth. And some people they find a good a good resting stop and they and they that's that's all they need and no need to go any farther, right, and and that's there's nothing wrong with that and that and I don't even want to demean it by saying that it's just a resting spot and it's not even the end, because who are we to say what the end is? You are like, you are an emanation of God, You are an emanation of the whole. Wherever you decide to stop is the finish line.
Speaker 3: And that's the right place, of course, because nature and God and the divine, It makes no mistakes.
Speaker 4: Yes, so Alan wattsone said, God, I love these Alan watts quotes here. But Alan wattsone said, you are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself. An aperture is like the lens on the camera thing. Yeah. Yeah, that's pantheism. You are not broken. You are the cosmos trying on a human mask. When you ask how you can embody divinity, Pantheism answers be what you already are, live in alignment with they all, and you will never be out of sync again, because every step becomes sacred, every breath becomes a prayer.
Speaker 3: Some things you just read nice about that, dude, you know, really is like you're doing what the universe is doing. You know, like when something just isn't going right, it's like, well, you know, that's just what the universe is doing right now. It's what's supposed to be happening. And there's the reason I just don't know what it is right now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, and that's that's all right. I mean, we're that's what this whole show is about. We're just trying to figure it out, and we may never get there. That's totally fine, but we're gonna die trying, right.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we've talked about how, you know, other quotes and and other philosophical insights and religious insights and mystical insights about how to explain the idea of shifting from.
Speaker 3: Why to how?
Speaker 4: So now, how do we embody it in actuality in practice? How can we literally do this on a daily basis? What do we need to do in order to start living this way instead of just like thinking that it's a cool thing to listen to, right, Okay, So the first principle is you are the Temple. There's just something about that name, dude, about that word, because you know, I mean, I was adopted whenever I was three years old.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: And well, I mean I still have the same mom, but my dad, my stepdad, adopted me. I don't even call him stepdad. I'm not gonna get into all that. He's my dad, right. I was adopted whenever I was three years old. My original last name is Temple.
Speaker 3: I just love that.
Speaker 4: I would never change it back because I'm not trying to dishonor anybody or anything. But it's pretty cool though. So the first principle is you are the temple before you do anything else. The listener needs to understand this. You are not seeking divine power, you are the vessel of it. This reframes everything. We're not reaching upward, we're reaching inward. So we have a daily practice here. You need to build your inner alter, inner alter. We're not saying, you know, you need to go get the sword and the shield and all that like you can. But the literally, even in magic, whenever they have all those things, they only have them as symbols that they can see and use in their meditation. They're just physical representations of what they're going to see in their mind.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: So you want to build your inner temple. The quote here is gods don't wait, they create, and creation starts in silence.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. That's that sound like yeah.
Speaker 4: But so what you would do to practice this you would sit in stillness for ten to fifteen minutes each day, whether it's listening to silence, stillness, whatever, meditation. Even give yourself ten to fifteen minutes a day. It's not a lot, all right, literally, I mean some people take forty minutes on the shitter, all right, give yourself ten minutes you know, doing nothing. Yeah, break yourself off a piece, you know, Yeah, exactly. And as you sit in that stillness for ten to fifteen minutes every day, visualize your spine as the axis Monday, which is the world tree or the stairway to Heaven also known within Norse as yid yoursel, or the tree of life, the baballistic tree of life, whatever you want to look at it, the world tree, the stairway to Heaven. Breathe into your heart center and say this internally. I am the source, I am the spark. I remember who I am.
Speaker 3: Just say that that's heavy. That's that.
Speaker 4: So this trains the nervous system to recognize stillness as power, not passivity. You're not meditating like a monk. You're accessing your command center.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: Because it's there, dude, it's you know, dude, We've experienced it. It's absolutely there.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Nextly, you would want to use divine speech. Everybody knows this one, and if you don't, now you do thought plus word. So a thought plus a word out of your mouth equals manifestation.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: The quote is the gods created with the word. So do you your inner voice? I'm sorry, Your voice is is your wand if you speak limitation, you cast limitation. If you speak truth and alignment, you reshape your reality. So how would you practice this? You would practice this by beginning each day with spoken intention. Very easy, you're just saying things. But you would say these three things. I walk in power, I carry divine insight, I harmonize with universal law. So you would use this formula. And so it's actually a formula. Rate here what do I want? Plus what do I need to become? Equals? You would speak as if it's already done. Okay, So what do I want?
Speaker 3: What do I become? Or what do I need to become?
Speaker 4: And then you would speak as if you already became.
Speaker 3: That right when you're speaking. I mean, that's that's just vibration.
Speaker 4: You know everything Nikola's esla. Everything is energy frequency and vibration, the like most like influential mathematician and scientific guy of all time, outside of even Einstein, but even Einstein probably vibe with him.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, real recognize real.
Speaker 4: So an example of this, what you what you might say if you're trying to what do I want? What do I need to become? And then you'd speak as if it's done. An example of that would be I am becoming the version of me that heals others with presence and brings wisdom with every word I speak. Just say that, and not only just say it, you literally want to.
Speaker 3: You don't believe it, you don't have faith in it. You know it?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is the line belief. You be it, you know it, you are it what you say as it just said.
Speaker 3: Your words are your wand.
Speaker 4: Okay, your fucking Mickey mouse out there. You got a wand And the next thing, you know, whatever you want happens. So I am becoming the version of me that heals others with presence and brings wisdom with every word I speak. Of course, you can write out your own spell or your own you know, affirmation or whatever, and so you say it every day, and whatever you're trying to become, you say it every day. Eventually those words are going to vibrate back.
Speaker 3: To you.
Speaker 4: And eventually you start becoming that.
Speaker 3: And see this is this is I think you know, people might find that hard to believe, but we were just speaking on the negative affirmations that you tell yourself, you know, if you're stressed out or things just just aren't going your way, you know, and you have little that little voice in the back of your head that's just like, you know, you're a real piece of shit, and you know, and then you start to see more of that, that proof that you know, and so you're already you know, you might already be doing that and so but it's just harder to believe that you could flip that on its head and do it the other way and make something positive, because not as many people do it. You know, it's just easier, for whatever reason we've gone over this, it's just so much easier to do it in a more negative way. And so, yeah, I mean, it's the same thing, dude, it's the same thing, same thing.
Speaker 4: And a lot of these sayings we've heard throughout our whole life.
Speaker 3: How about this one. The guy who thinks he can and the guy who thinks he can't are both right, that's right? And hearing that as a kid, right, yes, yes, And I've also heard you know, people say, many people that we've even had in our podcast on their shows, you know, saying that when you speak about your problems, I mean, you're you're literally using that vibration. We were just talking about you're speaking your problems out into the universe, you know, and it's like, whenever you talk about your problems, your problems seem to persist or even get worse. And so you're already doing it, you know, just flip it exactly, dude.
Speaker 4: And like there's actually for for the biblical people out there, there's actually things within the Bible, like even I think Jesus was taught like trying to basically teach people how to fast correctly. And one of the things that he said was he goes, look, whenever you're fasting, don't tell anybody. Don't don't say a word about it, because everything that's gonna come out of your mouth, you are going to be so poor me. It's not even gonna be funny. Don't speak that because literally, when you're fasting, purpose it's dude, fasting is to get rid of things. And so now whenever you're speaking, oh my god, I'm so hungry, or somebody feel bad for me attaching, you just injected more poison into your body. Right, that's all you did. So it says, this isn't fluff. It's neural reprogramming plus vibrational calibration, right, perfect. So nextly we get into invoking archetypes embody the gods within. So the quote is, don't to gods, invoke their qualities and wear them like armor.
Speaker 3: That's bablable. Yep. Put on the armor of God every day that you wake up. That's what the Bible says. Yep.
Speaker 4: So each deity or angel is a frequency. You tune into them, not by belief, but by acting in alignment with their essence, something we kind of talked about earlier. I was hoping we were going to get a little bit more into this. So the practice that you would do to achieve this, you would pick a divine archetype each week, maybe you wanna call on Athena or Michael, Archangel Michael Thoth, whoever it is.
Speaker 3: Pick one of them per week.
Speaker 4: Study their qualities, their wisdom, their justice, their power, their insight, their transformation, whatever. Just obsess about that one deity, that one archetype per week. This is actually a great.
Speaker 3: Path they are. This is a great practice.
Speaker 4: I would actually I would love to learn a lot more about Archangel Raphael and Archangel Michael.
Speaker 3: Yep, because I tell you wish you would just be doing anyways, you know, just for the show.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure, and everybody really if you're trying to take on the essence that's literally even the people that are in magic in fucking uh. Even Lord Byron talks about this like he studies all these demons, he studies all the angels, he studies all the gods. Because the more information he has whenever he's doing a spell or whatever he's doing right like that is going to make the spell that much more powerful because and maybe he doesn't even know it, you know what I mean, But this is actually what he's trying to do, is that he's trying to paint a more clearer picture of that energy, that person, that deity, that god, whatever, so that now you can even more fully encompass the essence of that character.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Like they say, like you know, know thyself. You know, if you want to become the best version of yourself, you've got to figure out who you are. So if you're trying to embody some type of energy from some other you know, archetype or what have you, of course you don't want to know what that even looks like. And now you know what it looks like and what it should feel like, and what you're capable of when you successfully embody that.
Speaker 4: Dude. I know people who like what do they call Jacob calls them chicken soup for the soul. Christians, which are basically like Christians that they might read a Verse and they're like, oh, my God, Jesus is literally the best, you know, kind of thing that really they don't really know a whole lot about the Bible. They never really read a Verse themselves. They only go to church on Sundays, like he calls them. Also the christ Christians, which are basically the Christmas and Eastern Christians, which I think is pretty funny. Actually, Yeah, even a lot of those people like their faith in Jesus or their faith in God, or their faith in their biblical understanding, even if it no matter how minute it is, they're still seeing like miracles and manifestations and all these crazy things. Right, but maybe it would get a little bit more deep the more you understood it. Right, So in this way, if you really took on the full essence of this character, well, how are you gonna take on the full essence of a character you don't have all the information? Well, what what what I was just saying is is that even if you have a tiny bit of information about said character, you can still encompass even that little bit of essence and it still works. So imagine what happens whenever you start to fucking you obsess about one character for an entire week. Oh my god, you're gonna be so unstoppable.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be insane.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be fucking calling lightning strikes out of the sky.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be weird, dude. It's gonna get when you know, it's really interesting too, because you know, you mentioned Jesus, and whenever, whenever something scary happens, and people just even even people that might may not even be that that religious, you know, might even think of, you know, depending on how scared they are of what's going on, they might say his name as well, because like it's it seems like somebody that would kind of have the ability to embody all of it, you know what I mean, Like, what what is it that Jesus can't do that that one of the other archetypes can do, you know, So it's almost just like a it's a go to you know what I mean, He's the man right, it's the full on like uh, all encompassing.
Speaker 4: He's the wild card. You use him as anything, you know what I mean? Yeah, and even like.
Speaker 3: El the Alchemist, Jesus, of course he's going to help you. You know, why wouldn't he?
Speaker 4: Right, and even out El the Alchemist whenever he was like, yeah, I mean whenever I go in and and and I go into people's houses to to to do exorcisms and stuff, he goes, yeah, I mean, if you're a Christian, I'll call on Jesus, I'll call on any angel whatever you want, and it works, and he goes. But the thing is is that, you know, if you don't really care who I call on, I'll also call on Satan and it works the same exact.
Speaker 3: Way, right right, But you know, you know, do what you will with that, you know, I mean, if it works, it works, but I mean not for me. But you believe. That's the thing. It's because he believes that it works, yes, then it will. That's what it takes. That's the elixir, right there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So where were we? Okay?
Speaker 4: So you would pick a divine archetype. Each week you would study their qualities, and then each morning you would declare this sentence, I embody archetype name, I walk in archetype names power. So for example, I embody thor I walk in their in his strength or whatever. Right, and then throughout the day you would ask how would this being respond to this situation? Or ww jd am I right? Over time, these frequencies rewire your character. M hmm, yeah, of course they do. Yeah, Like if you're going to go into a situation where there's like some big wigs in the room, you know, and you don't want to shrink down. You don't want to you know what I mean, you want to stand in your power. Of course, if you call on Thorpe and you're gonna walk in there, you're gonna be standing a little more taller. You might even feel as though you got a little more muscle mass, who knows, you know what I mean. But it's gonna make you, in your mind feel as though you were embodying that that you know, what power looks like, and what's somebody that needs to be respected?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: What's this has been literally ever since I was a little kid, and I'm so I've always been so suggestible, and I even I try to be that way even in reality. Like, for example, whenever we have a guest on here or guests on the Cult of Conspiracy, whatever, I whenever somebody is telling their story, they have a conspiracy, they have an opinion, they have a theory, they have this, they have that, I assume that every single word that they are saying is absolutely correct. Not because I'm just really nearly ready to believe in every single thing, but because I know that in order for me to get on the same wavelength and to try and understand it from that person's perspective, I need to believe every fucking word that they say. That's just how my mind works personally. Is that not what we're talking about right here? That like literally like so in essence, I'm almost kind of literally in essence taking on their essence in order to see through their eyes.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Yes, Yes, And that's exactly what. Yeah, That's what I've been going through lately, dude. When when I'm talking to these guys and they believe so much and what they believe in, I'm not so much looking for something to tell them to make them like think that they're wrong. I'm talking to them in their bubble. You know, a genuine curiosity interesting because I want to know more, you know, I want to just understand that as much as I can, you know, so that I can even understand myself even more. I feel like that's why we interact with other people, because, like you said, the mirror, you know, that's it.
Speaker 4: It's all a mirror. Every sing at even my hand is a mirror.
Speaker 3: My dude. You know, I'm not gonna get too weird. All right, let's just keep going because I real quick, just to go off of what you're saying. As far as the people that you have on your show, it's like you you go into their bubble, you know, because you know that the way that they feel about it is that it's absolutely real and whatever they're talking about is real, Like absolutely they're they're they're not just making ship up spot right, and so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, their reality, it's that's the truth. That's their truth, you know. And so and it's kind of like, let me step into your aura right quick, see what that's like. You know, that should be the new pickup line at any bar that anybody goes to.
Speaker 3: Just step into your aura right quick, let me see what that aura do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: All right, let's move on all right. So the next one is we got a shadow work, very important shadow work integrate the opponent.
Speaker 3: Ooh kay.
Speaker 4: Interesting, So the only thing separating you from godhood is that is that you refuse to face with Uh wait, let me say this correctly. The only thing separating you from godhood is what you refuse to face within yourself.
Speaker 3: Makes sense? Wow?
Speaker 4: So no god or mystic ever ascended without descending first. To become whole, you must integrate shadow, the fears, the wounds, the habits, and the lies that block your light.
Speaker 3: So how would you.
Speaker 4: Practice at working on this? Of course, there's journaling, So you would ask yourself a couple of questions. You'd say, what part of me do I fear expressing? And what belief am I ready to release today?
Speaker 3: To journal this?
Speaker 4: Then, so you'd ask yourself the question, maybe pick one right and just focus on one thing at a time. You're not trying to crush the whole thing in one second. And then you would sit in meditation and you would call forth a painful memory or a part of yourself and you would say, I see you, I forgive you, I reclaim your power.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's such we should have started there. Yeah, I think that's the first movement. You can't you can't build a house on some shitty foundation. No, you got to redo that foundation first.
Speaker 4: There's no such thing as building a house in the void. And if everything you got is literally a vacuum sucking void, that is just going to dispose of everything, And it doesn't matter your thoughts, it doesn't matter your manifestation, doesn't matter anything that you're trying to create if it's not built on fucking sturdy ground. This is why, dude, shadow work is so important. And where do you do most of your shadow work?
Speaker 3: Well, it says it right here.
Speaker 4: You sit in meditation and you call forth a fameful memory or part of yourself. This is why we literally meditate every single episode. Yes, if you are not meditating, you are doing it wrong. Just understand, like the first part of any kind of spiritual anything, it must involve meditation.
Speaker 3: There is no other, dude. Yeah, because you know, I've gone through different things, man, where I'm trying to think of a certain situation or maybe a decision I made that you know, I'm trying trying to figure out if I if I made the right decision, or what have you, but I'm also driving to work, and I'm also you know what I mean, maybe I'm running late, and there's all these things happening. It's just like you're just barely touching on little things and you can't really fucking just going to a meditation and you quiet all that shit. Nothing outside of you is even existing. Now You're just there, oh, d for as long as you.
Speaker 4: Want, dude. It's literally like, imagine imagine your your kid. You at one point in time, you had three kids in diapers, so I already know you understand what fucking chaos is.
Speaker 3: Towards the end, do we were just buying one size for fits all? Dude? I was like, you know what I'm not. I'm not doing the three different sizes. You know, it could be a little big whatever.
Speaker 4: But you remember how having three kids and diapers, nothing could ever be clean, nothing could ever be organized. Everything is always fucking messy, Every every single thing is chaotic, right, and so just imagine it like this. Let's say your kids they go into like your game cabinet. Let's say you have a game cabinet, right, they go into your game cabinet, they open up the box of dominoes, and what they do is they empty out the dominoes and they just fucking scatter them right, like they're just tossing them all like they're Frisbees. Just like there's the double six, We're gonna toss that one in the toilet, there's the the three to one, We're gonna toss that one, and Daddy's pillowcase or something like that, right yep. And you're like, oh my god, I'm never going there's so many dominoes and there's no way I'm ever gonna be able to find them. You know what, I'm just gonna start throwing them in the trash because there's no point in even picking any of this shit up.
Speaker 3: Because nobody wants to build a puzzle.
Speaker 4: No, it's like the people that buy puzzles from the good will store, Like that's a risk, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's one of the riskiest things you could do. We're on the fence about using the Wigi board, but we're both against spying a puzzle from goodwill. You're setting yourself for that matter, Yeah, you're setting yourself up for failure, right and disappointment.
Speaker 4: But imagine, so, uh, we're gonna use the dominoes as an allegory for all of our ship that we haven't dealt with in our life. That is all stacking up and just building one big ship mountain.
Speaker 3: Okay, m hmm yep.
Speaker 4: And it's all scattered everywhere, and you don't even know where to start because you can't see the top, and the base is so damn wide that you know it's gonna it's literally going. You're gonna have to manifest God powers just to be able to fucking try to to take all this down. So all those dominoes, they're scattered everywhere, and you don't really know what to do. But what you do, what you could do is go into meditation. Right once you're in meditation, wrote not only and I don't mean this literally, none and none of nothing in the show is literal, So don't take it little. Everything's allegorical. But whenever you go into meditation, those dominoes, if you shut the fuck up for ten minutes, if you just shut it off, like completely, just say, I don't even give a shit what my thoughts are. They're not me, they're not anybody. All they are is remnants of past thoughts or whatever. Right, yep, just turn it off for ten minutes. Dude, those dominoes fucking jump back in the box. They don't even care where they're hiding. They don't care if they're in your pillow, they don't care if they're in the toilet, they don't care if you know they're whatever drawer they're in doesn't matter. You don't even have to find them. They just jump back in there, and somehow the the lid closes, it shoves itself back in the drawer, and it's almost as if the kids didn't even throw them around everywhere. Yep, that's that's literally, that is how meditation works. So not that, not that I'm the first person to say, you know how meditation works, but that's my own. I love playing dominoes, so I had to throw.
Speaker 3: That one out there. Great, dude, No, I loved it. It's perfect.
Speaker 4: So it says, this is how the fractured self becomes the divine self by reclaiming all the lost pieces. Wow, I didn't even see that, and that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Maybe I subconsciously saw it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Yeah, who knows. That's weird.
Speaker 4: So the next one is sacred ritual, So you would turn daily acts into divine practice. The quote is gods don't have to do more. They do everything with presents. Don't think that you need robes or candles or temples. Every act becomes divine when done with awareness and intention. So the practice you would do, you would make some tea, not trum tea, just black tea, whatever, it doesn't matter. Make some tea, say a prayer as the water boils. Then you would take a shower. Visual or you don't, don't like, boil the water and then go take a shower. These are separate things. So you'd make a tea and then you would say a prayer as the water boils. That's one practice that you can do. A separate one is you would take a shower and visualize old energy washing off and new light ceiling in. Next, the next thing you could do is work out, and then when you're done working out, or as you're working out, you would declare this, I am sculpt I am sculpting the avatar of the divine.
Speaker 3: That's cool. That's probably what everyone asks you. What you're doing? You know, it gets weird. I would just say it or go for it, you know, I know you would. Yeah, I would say, brother, what are you gonna do? You know, hal Coke and South. Yeah, but hey, that's on some real ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't have to say to everybody else, but just just like an internal conversation with yourself, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so uh pretty sweet? Love it.
Speaker 4: So when your entire life becomes ritual, it becomes ritual. You no longer separate spiritual from material. You live as a god. That is awesome, you know. One of the fut actually the final one, The final practice that we have is silence and listening access the nosis. The quote is nosis doesn't come from belief, it comes from direct experience. The final and most important piece is to listen, not to me, not to religion, but to that silent, eternal presence in you that always knows. So as a practice, what you do is each night, before you go to sleep, you would ask this to yourself, show me the next layer of who I really am. Then you'd keep a dream journal. You're unconscious is the temple of nosis. You would notice the synchronicities, the gut feelings, the sudden clarity. These are not coincidences. They are messages from the divine Self, your higher being. So out of all these different practices, we listed six. I'm sure there's plenty more. These are just six examples. So you'd pick one practice, commit to it for a week, don't try to believe it, just do it and watch what starts to.
Speaker 3: Shift in your life.
Speaker 4: Because becoming as God's is not about escaping the world. It's about mastering yourself in it. And nosis doesn't come when you beg for it. It comes when you finally stop waiting.
Speaker 3: And choose to remember, dude. And that's, you know, out of all these practices, I'm sure once you start doing it, that's the easy part, the actual practice of it. You know, it's easy because you start doing it, you start seeing results, and you start just doing it more. The hard part is just starting it, you know, as with anything with dieting, with exercise, with any practice, just starting is the hard part.
Speaker 4: Acts absolutely, And do we always say like, I don't think that there's any one journey that the fool goes on, Like I might be at I don't know, the Tower part of the journey in one aspect of my life, But then I could be at the lover's part of the journey, and another aspect of my life, I could be at the fool's part of the journey in.
Speaker 3: That aspect of my life.
Speaker 4: And so you can literally apply all of this to every single aspect. There is nothing that it doesn't apply to literally everything. You want to learn how to shave better, you want to learn how to drive better, you want to learn how to be a better lover, you want to learn how to be more empathetic, whatever the case. You want to learn how to be a better parent, whatever the case is. You can literally encompass every single part of this episode into that aspect of your reality. Like this is where people get it fucked up. They separate reality from spirituality. No, that is the worst thing that you can do. These are not separate worlds. It's the same world happening. All of it is all happening right now, always has been, always will be.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. So stop asking why and just ask how, Just ask how.
Speaker 4: I do have one more thing that I do want to say as a final message here. Okay, So the final message is is that the truth has always been inside you.
Speaker 3: That is the g nosis. Okay.
Speaker 4: You don't need to believe anything that you heard tonight. This isn't about faith. It's about remembrance. You've been trained to look outward for answers to gods, to institutions, to gurus, to external validation. But everything you've searched for already exists inside you. The power, the love, the clarity, the ability to create your reality. It's all in you, not symbolically literally all in you. Angels, gods, archetypes. They're not floating beings waiting for your devotion. They are blueprints of human potential. They are states of consciousness, and you have full access to every single one of them, not when you die, not if you're good enough right now. The reason the world teaches you to ask why is because why keeps you stuck? Why leads to confusion. Why puts the power outside of yourself. But when you ask, how, everything shifts? How do I embody strength? How do I become the love I keep waiting for? How do I align with the truth I already feel deep in my gut? Here's the key.
Speaker 3: You already know the answer.
Speaker 4: You always have that uncomfortable feeling when something outside you tells you to obey, follow, or wait. That's your inner nosis calling bullshit. This isn't a theory, it's your birthright. The same force that forms galaxies and birth stars is alive in you. It's not a metaphor. It's physics, it's biology, it's consciousness. You're not just made in the image of the divine. You are the Divine experiencing itself in human form. So stop asking why the world is the way that it is, and start asking how can you transform it by becoming who you truly are. No more waiting, no more hoping, no more outsourcing your power. The gods didn't create you to worship them. They came to remind you that you're one of them.
Speaker 3: Now you know, not.
Speaker 4: Because I told you, but because you felt it all along. And I do want to say this, And this is where your awakening.
Speaker 3: Just began.
Speaker 4: Okay, but it doesn't stop there. Now that you have sparked the inner nosis, what do you do with it?
Speaker 3: That's the question? Oh dude, beautiful, I love that. And if this is somebody's first Men in Mystery episode, wow, I hope. So they're just gonna be a little disappointed when they listen to like episode one, They're gonna be like, Wow, these guys have come a long way. I think they're like, wait, why.
Speaker 4: Are they talking about conspiracies.
Speaker 3: Fuck, who is this guy? Yeah, that's fucking funny, dude, I got a tarot card. If you're ready, man, let's go. And I think it's kind of interesting just the imagery of this, but uh, it is the uh the Six of Pentacles. Think of what they were called? We love Pinnacles though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, I wonder if he's gonna say the card that I'm on, because I was on the Six of Wands and you were like of and I was like.
Speaker 3: So and real quick. It's kind of just interesting, you know, because the images of this dude like holding a Oh I forget what that thing is called. But he's like dropping some bread crumbs. It looks at least it looks like bread crumbs, you know. And it's like, I don't know, I feel like every episode we just stumble upon just a couple more bread crumbs.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, this meaning of this card is absolutely perfect for this episode.
Speaker 3: Holy hop, all right? Cool.
Speaker 4: The Six of Pentacles Give it and receiving opens the flow of prosperity in your life. Always give what you would like to receive. Wow, you are met with generosity and even exchange when you draw the Six of Pentacles and this card, a wealthy man offers coins to people who are kneeling before him. His body position is above theirs, yet he holds a scale in his hand as a reminder that equality is important, as is sharing what you have with those who have less. This card is much about giving generously as it is about receiving graciously. Altruistic and genuine acts of support are the hallmarks of this card. The spiritual message behind it says an inheritance or unexpected gift is coming to you, or you're considering donating to charity or someone in need, consider passing along items from your closet or home to those in need, since doing so will create space to receive from other sources. The meanings of this card is generosity and sharing resources. If we didn't just share a resource, I don't know what we shared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, And as far as you know, putting in what you're trying to receive or are trying to get out of something. You know we're talking about trying to learn how to play an instrument, Well, you got to put in those hours of practice and really immerse yourself and put in that time to receive the ability to play whatever instrument. That is, you know, And yeah, dude, I couldn't think of what he was holding because for some reason, I thought there was like some fancy name for it. And You're like, he's holding a scale. I'm like, I'm a fucking idiot. I just thought there was like a fancy name for that type of what. You know.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I mean it's like a liber scale kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that was That was great.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it says the numerology for this card is six. Obviously, it's a six of pentacles, which stands for harmony and generosity.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: And if this show wasn't if this show wasn't about harmony, it's literally about synthesizing your energy and connecting it and merging it with yourself, as if like you're the human version of the avatar, connecting it, connecting your hair to the tail of the dragon avatar. You're just connecting with the energy of that thing to be able to move it, guide it, demand from it whatever you need from it. Right, You're just embodying that. So how are we going to apply this to our lives? I mean, I mean I'm not saying that specifically to you, but I'm just saying, like, is there a way that we can embody this and practice this, like, I mean ritually daily, however you want to look at it.
Speaker 3: But I hope that everybody got a little something from this.
Speaker 4: I definitely did from a dude, I spend so much time researching for this episode.
Speaker 3: Oh it looks like it, dude. It really shows.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of passion, and I feel like that people are going to get something out of it, you know, not to persuade them that what we're saying is right but almost not the opposite of that, but but just that everybody's kind of right, and that you know, whatever reality and whatever thing you want to put your mind into, then that's the right one if you really want it to be that, you know, and if it brings you peace and we can all get along, man, you know, that's it, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean, whether you're somebody who believes in fairies elves, it doesn't matter. I mean, all of these things exist on a personal level to you, and that's really all that needs to exist. You don't need whenever you were a little kid, you didn't need validation that your imaginary friend was was real from anybody, right, You didn't need validation that your barbie had somewhat of a somewhat of a weird like attitude to her, right, Like you just gave her that or if if you, I don't know, whatever you did whenever you were a little kid, you applied imaginations to these things, and that's.
Speaker 3: All this is saying.
Speaker 4: You are taking an imagination, an archetype of a person, of a of a deity, of a being, of a whatever, and instead of expressing that imagination outwardly to the toy or the doll or whatever you did when you're when you were a little kid, you are now incorporating that energy and you're wearing it literally as an armor. You're wearing it as the skin of that person. Like, I mean, that's that's dude. I think that this has to be right, Like it feels right to say it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you know, and the one thing I wanted to say too is that you know, no matter what, we are all connected for sure, with only the illusion of division. That's all. That's all it is, dude. It's don't even trip, trip, don't even trip because you're already tripping, you know, right probably, So yeah, well, I guess we're going to get to the UH to the meditation here.
Speaker 4: I don't know what meditation we're going to get to, but if you want to be able to listen to our uh our meditation and also be able to join us every Wednesday night for the Wonder Wednesday Show, you want to be able to slide into our dms. You want to be able to get the shows literally the day after they drop, instead of waiting four or five, six, seven days until they release on YouTube or on the podcast players or anything like that. You want to be able to listen to the shows completely commercial free while watching you know, the the video of us or the guests, or sometimes we pull up articles or videos or anything like that. You want to become more fully inclusive and completely immerse yourself into this nosis, into this learning, into our own journey of you know, whatever kind of path that we're on. You know you want to join us in this, then it is Patreon dot com slash metamister. That is the best way to be able to support us. And we appreciate all of the one who have supported us in that way. We love you very much. Thank you so much for believing in us, Thank you so much for being interested in what we have to say, and hopefully we entertain you a little bit.
Speaker 3: Along the way as well. Very beautifully said dude. And I just want to say one more thing, Dude, I love this shit, you know, I do love it. I do love it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I guess we'll wrap it up right there. We're going to get to the meditation. For those that are joining us on Patreon, just hang tight here for a minute. But if you can't join us on Patreon, or you haven't joined us on Patreon, then this is where we leave you. And what we like to say is that if why left the building and how came back home, and this is what it taught you, It's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just get weird.
Speaker 3: Stay weird.
Speaker 2: Inside color soul stars, in.
Speaker 3: The mysteries you find. Oh yeah, baby, that's where it's at.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I love that long one. Dude. That was great. Isn't there something a little more to that? You know you start to I don't know. For me, it felt like there were certain things, uh like illumination, you know, like it was kind of flickering and like getting a little brighter and then kind of dimming away. Like, I don't know, like I was observing some sort of light, you know, whatever you want to call that.
Speaker 4: But you had to say illumination, didn't you. Yeah, of course, because I was legit just thinking. I was like, oh, that's funny I'm wearing so obviously I'll know. I have a conspiracy podcast. So this shirt I bought jokes and it's uh, it has an owl on it and it says Illuminati confirmed. Just gonna wear it to Brohemian Grove just to ruffle some feathers. But but I was just thinking at the end, I was like, oh, that's funny that, you know, I'm wearing this Illuminati shirt. And I was like, well, what they say the Illuminati is supposed to stand for, not saying that it does, is that it just means the the illuminated ones, you know, like the path is lit, the like there's a light that kind of goes off, and then you're like, yeah, I'm just feeling a little illuminated.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, so weird really Yeah, yeah, dude, Like I said, those longer meditations, I feel like that's just when some of the strangeness starts to happen, you know, you start to detach and let go of this physicalness of it and just go into the illogical space, you know. And then I started to think about that, and I was starting to think of some of the just some of the understandings that we do have about space and all that, well, depending on what you feel about space, but just the fact that, at least to what we understand, that our own galaxy is one hundred thousand light years across. Okay, this is.
Speaker 4: Alright, fucking with me right now. Were we thinking about the same things in this meditation or what?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but go ahead, maybe, But I was just thinking, you know, not that I've got any answers or nothing like that. This is just more of a being in some sort of awe of the fact that we exist, at least in you know, within our own galaxy. It's one hundred thousand light years across. And so I mean, you can't even really fathom how how much of a distance traveling at the speed of light for one year, how far away that is. You just really can't understand how far that is. But one hundred thousand, you know, and somewhere within the dust of that, we're here thinking about it, you know, and just I don't know, I was just I was kind of putting myself there, like I was actually kind of just floating out there looking at it and going, holy fuck, you know, like we're in there somewhere, you know. And I don't know no answers, but but at least it was a cool experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's all it's about, is just trying to get out there and see where you where your mind is capable of going, you know. And what's awesome about it is that you don't have any limitations when you're in meditation. There is no such thing as a limitation in a meditation. So you want to go out to a far far away galaxy or whatever, it's like, I mean, a light second is nothing, a light year, one hundred thousand light years doesn't matter, dude, that ship you traverse it by thinking it. And that's that's I mean, maybe it's almost an allegory of this own, you know, quote unquote physical reality that we live in, that things that seem like they're so far away are always right now anyway.
Speaker 3: Right right, and and and and I also thought about that too, like within the meditation, I was thinking, well, I mean, how far away from this galaxy do I even need to be to even have the full galaxy in my field of view? And so that's probably who knows how many more one hundred thousand light years away from that, just to have that, you know, and just for the same reason why we don't have like a full picture of the Earth is because it's you know, it's so big or whatever, depending on what you believe, you know, but you know, yeah, and so but I got there with the quickness, like instantly. It wasn't like, oh, let me get out farther away, let me take some time to No. I was just there looking at it and going, holy shit, you know, like whatever this fucking thing is, it doesn't make sense that, you know, to think about it logically that we even exist and conformed thoughts and to pontu you know, contemplate it all in the first place.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny too, is that stars I think in the Bible stars are called the illuminated ones. Oh right, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I I also I wasn't thinking necessarily about that, or I didn't go to that place. But I was thinking about like the stars and stuff like that, and I was thinking about like so within like Mormonism. We've talked to like a bunch of different Mormons on the cult, right, okay, and the I believe I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that the Mormons believe that whenever they die, whenever they like go to heaven and stuff, that they become their own planet or their own star. Maybe that's in scientology, I might begin to better.
Speaker 3: That is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Both, yeah, all three, but you would become your own star. And I was like, well, how how would that work with the understanding that we have now?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: And I was just thinking, like, dude, I mean, you're wouldn't that ultimately be like a heavenly state? Like you don't have to go through any more obstacles, you don't have to learn anything more like there there is no more like good and bad and light and darkness. It's just that you are you literally become a light source yourself, and you are now shining in the darkness for anybody else that needs that guiding light.
Speaker 3: You know, something that that that somebody or something would do when you get to that that stage of you don't need anymore. Now you just have enough to provide for others. You know what I mean. And so in then in a spiritual sense anyway.
Speaker 4: I mean, you literally become that that frequency and that light. So you think about like people, uh like Nick for example, I always think about him whenever we're talking about the stars because he you know, the Pleiades and stuff like that, the Seven Sisters, and you know that light and you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's in the Tourist constellation and it's it seems to be like almost.
Speaker 4: Nothing whenever you're looking up because it's it's the faintest of it's literally like a like a cloud of stars because they're all they're all so close together, and so whenever they're whenever they're so close together like that, they almost they form like this blue light that gives off. And that's like, what's really awesome about the the Pleiades is that it's like a little blue light cloud structure. And some of them, you know, sometimes you can only see six of them, sometimes you can see seven of them, but essentially it's all working together as one cohesive unit.
Speaker 3: And it's like this one.
Speaker 4: Cloud of blue light that is working collectively together, right, And I was thinking, like what if those were individuals, you know what I'm saying, like an individual soul, an individual spirit, whatever you want to call it, right, yep? And and could that be what is communicating with Nick? And people that communicate with the stars and certain certain constellations and stuff like that, that that they're not necessarily beings that they are the stars, but the stars themselves have their own level of awareness that you can that you can like match up synchronistically to right and almost like communicate with them that way, Because isn't that what we just talked about, How you can synchronistically embody the frequency of whatever it is that you're trying to communicate with and you become that right, So maybe that's maybe Nick's on some shit, then I don't know.
Speaker 3: And if you think about it, you know, think about our star, it's nurturing, like it nurtures the earth, and the earth provides food for us and then we eat and and so you know, you look at it that way as far as it start putting off energy and almost like love, you know, and think about the messages that that Nick always receives. It's always having to do with you know, you are loved and you were you know what I mean? And so that that nurturing vibe, and I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, it could be Yeah, it could definitely be something like that, which is an interesting thought. I almost want to do a little bit more research. But I was also thinking, you know, like, all right, if we're going to try this on for size and actually play with it to try and test it, maybe we're just crazy. Maybe we don't have any idea what we're talking about. Maybe we're living in fucking fantasyland, right.
Speaker 3: I asked myself that all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, the only way to find out is to try it, yeah, you know, and if it is real, you know, as if it is, and don't question it, just fully immerse yourself into it.
Speaker 3: So how would that work? Well? And that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: I mean, it just said, like, take a week and completely immerse yourself into the studying of any archetype at whatsoever. And the more information that you know, the more information that you can almost like latch onto and start to be that in body. Right, And so I was thinking, Man, I don't know, odin Loki, I don't want to do that. You know, that sounds fun, you know, but what am I going to learn from putting Loki, God of mischief, you know, and would be fun for sure, but I probably get in some trouble and I don't need that in my life. And so I was thinking, dude' and I said it.
Speaker 3: Before, but.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do Archangel Michael. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I was just sitting there thinking like which one? And I was basically what I was whenever I'm in meditation. That's whenever like my I don't know, like my senses are working better. Yeah, you know what I mean. Like that that like gut feeling is so much more prominent inside of a meditation. And so I was just like literally filtering through my mind almost like it was a like a roll of dex of names kind of thing, or like I was like, all right, Odin thor Loki. And then I was like, oh, I was gonna think of Jesus. I was like, I already know a fair amount about Jesus, but it would be fun to try that too, you know. It just be like instead of being a follower of Jesus, become like Jesus and then maybe you start healing and maybe you start doing all these fascinating like miracles and stuff like that, which would be fun. But the one that I really felt like most connected to was Ourchane like so, and then I thought Archangel Michael, and it was like that one, and I was like, all right, I'll try that one.
Speaker 3: All right, So you want to you want to look into him and look to see what he's all about us. So this is what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: And so what we could do is is we can literally build a series off of this one anchor show, right and and every show for it doesn't have to be every show, but we can do like deep dives into specific archetypes, right, like, all right, let's let's try and you want to try and embody Archangel Michael. All right, We're gonna learn everything we can about him. I want to I want to take it from the Bible. I want to take it from the Gnostics. I want to take it from all the traditions of the East that may talk about him or something like that. And I also want to know I want to know the the etymology of Archangel Michael. Where did that name begin? Did it Did they take it from Egypt, did they take it from Greece, did they take it from China?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 4: Right, And like I want to know the very beginnings of how this archetype was built into how it came to be you know what I'm saying, Oh absolutely, and just fucking know it all.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. And you know what's cool is well, you know, as far as what we learn in this episode, you know, all of these archetypes are actually all parts of who we are.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I maybe I don't know for sure, but I feel like that that's true. You know, we all have those abilities, those capabilities, and so the more of those that we learn, in essence, I feel like we're learning more about ourselves, you know, because what's in here is out there, and you know, vice versa.
Speaker 4: It's a mirror, it's a reflection, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, all right, I'm with it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: That was awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was also thinking, like, uh so at first, I was, you know, because it said it was a God frequency. It's nine hundred and sixty three, which is the God frequency. And I was just like trying to bask in the frequency of God, right and imagining what it would like to what it would be like to be God, and so it was it was really weird visualization. And so and I was like, all right, well, take me on this journey. I want to see what it would like to be God. Right, And then I started going through like it was weird because it was a hallway, but it was shaped like ribs, Like it was like like a tunnel of ribs that were arcing around to form this tunnel thing. Right.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, that's kind of interesting, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean God formed Eve from one of Adam's ribs, right, so maybe that I don't know why, but anyway, then I was also thinking like Jonah in the whale. You know, Jonah was inside of this well, if you were be if you were to be inside of a whale, maybe you'd see like the rigid you know, top of the mouth that would kind of look like that. I don't know, I was just getting weird, but anyway, that's what I was I was experiencing. And I was like, I was like, all right, well, let me try and just get there. And I just started going down this hallway. And as I was going down this hallway, I was picking up speed and I was going faster and faster and faster until I was just like, well, wait a second, I'm encompassing this God frequency.
Speaker 3: I don't need to wait I'm just gonna be there, right, And.
Speaker 4: Then I stumble upon this throne, right, and I'm getting ready to go up, and this throne has like what I would envision God would look like if it was a person, you know, and which basically kind of just goes back to my past life regression where I, you know, envisioned Odin was God or whatever, right, just because it's the archetype of the long hair and the long beard and the you know, the gray and the whites and all that stuff. So that's what I was envisioning. And and so I envisioned that I was getting ready to go walk walk up to him and be like, well, you know, how do I do this?
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to do? And stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And then dude, as I went to go ask like what what is my next step or whatever, my awareness shifted from being outside or from being in the body that I was in, to literally be being in the fucking throne as Odin.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, yeah, And I was.
Speaker 4: Just like, you know, it just reminded me of like, uh, Bam Margera from Viva Labam whenever it's like Bam mar Jara, what is he gonna do next? And then Bam, Margera pops up on a skateboard and he's like, whatever the fuck I want?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just a weird thought that I had. And and so that's I was just like, well, I guess kind of whatever, I whatever I want to do.
Speaker 3: I'm god, you know what I'm saying, right, there are no limits, there is no limitation.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm and and it was just like, all right, well, now now that I'm encompassing like that kind of frequency, let me go through some aspects of my potential future and see how I think they're gonna work out.
Speaker 3: So I started doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna get too personal with it, but I was able to see like life unfold and it was unfolding beauty. It was just like, you know, I understood what mindset I had to be in to manifest the life that I wanted to have. And it was like, all right, you want to be good at this, or you want to be good at that, or you want life to go this way, you want.
Speaker 3: Life to go that way.
Speaker 4: It was showing me the frequencies that I needed to incorporate into myself in order to allow those things to happen. And so then I was thinking, did get even deeper?
Speaker 3: Damn? How am I?
Speaker 4: I don't even know how I remember all this because normally I can't remember all of it into meditation, but it was awesome. But then I was like, okay, so it kind of is like Jim Carrey then in a sense, because you know Jim Carrey, he played all these different roles and he played them all really well, and then he got to what was it, the man on the moon whatever that guy was, and then he was just like he became that guy and everybody knew that he was that guy, like he never jumped out of character because he was him. And I was like, oh wow, so I'm not even I'm not even me. I can be whatever whoever, however, whyever I want to be it just as long as you have a goal. And once you once you know what your goal is, you just say, all right, who do I need to incorporate into myself? If I don't exist and I'm I'm not anything anyway. You know, you can be whatever you want to be if you're god right. And now it's like, all right, well I'm going to turn into this because this person would handle this correctly I'm gonna do. I'm gonna turn into this because this entity would definitely.
Speaker 3: Know what to do.
Speaker 4: And so it got me thinking, Dude, whenever I was a little kid, I and this is what I was trying to say earlier, but then I kind of veered off. Well, whenever I was a little kid, I used to be so suggestible, bro like, so suggestible. And so I would watch a movie and if especially if it was a movie that I really liked, dude, I shit you not. For the next hour after the movie, I was I had the mindset of my favorite character.
Speaker 3: In that movie.
Speaker 4: Mm hm did you ever feel that way?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I have a distinct memory of that. So we went to well back when it was like the Dollar Movie Theater. It was way back. I was like, maybe, oh shit, whatever, you're whatever, how over old I was when Mortal Kombat came out, okay, and we went and saw that, you know, and I came out and without questioning it, like I was already I forget. I don't know if I was sub Zero or if I was Scorpion, but I was one of those and I was like doing the move and like, but you don't question it because you were just obviously you're you're a kid, you're using your imagination and you're you're having fun with it. But but without even thinking about it, I embodied that character. Yeah, and it was fun and I believed it. It was it was There was no questioning it, right, you didn't need to No, you just oil it and it wasn't.
Speaker 4: It was even more than that, though, because it was almost so like it felt so real and so magical that I mean, you didn't question why would you question it? It's like, why would you question if your name is Sean? Like that's how real it felt.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't even feel silly about it. You know, when you're a kid, you don't be like You're not like, oh, I shouldn't act like this because that's kind of silly, and like, you know what I mean, I shouldn't be doing that. You're just walking out there throwing the spirit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Well, first off, you wouldn't think that it was silly because it was your favorite character in the movie anyway, And usually your favorite character in the movie is somebody who you would probably aspire to be. Which if if it's somebody you aspire to be, then it must be really cool. And if you think it's really cool, then you'd probably think everybody else would think it would be really cool, right, so you wouldn't even question it. And it's like, and dude, I'm just thinking about that. That has happened so many times, even as an adult now I'm thinking about it. Like I remember, whenever American Pie first came out, my parents went and took us to the drive in movie theater.
Speaker 3: To see that. I was like ten. That was a mistake. Probably they did not know what they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it was like at the in the drive in movie theaters, you would always see two movies. It's two movies, yeah, and so you'd normally go for one, and then if the first one starts out cool, then maybe you'd stick around for it. But you normally go just for the one movie that you really wanted to see, right, And so they decided to stick around for American Pie.
Speaker 3: It was the later show.
Speaker 4: And so but I was so suggestible because I used to love Stiffler, like I thought he was fucking to make sense, I know. I used to think he was so awesome, that he was so funny, he was just the man, right, and and it's funny to see like how my life panned out after being so suggestible by that it's making sense now, yeah, yeah, track, But it's more than that. Even as a little kid, I would do I was. I believed that being Matilda was real, you know what I'm saying, like being able to levitate ship with your mind. And then even as an adult, I feel like, I mean, in a roundabout way, I think that doctor Strange has its real things about it, you know.
Speaker 3: And and dude, even we weren't the only we weren't the only kids trying to move ship with our mind after watching Matilda, fuck you know, or any movie like it.
Speaker 4: Right, right, and even like like The Iron Fist, Dude, you got to watch that.
Speaker 3: It is so good. It's on It's on Disney. Yeah, so good.
Speaker 4: But it's all like it's it's just this guy who literally like meditated himself into another realm.
Speaker 3: He's a superhero.
Speaker 4: He meditated himself into another realm where he was learning from like these monks, and these monks were teaching him how to like harness his chi, right, and so his chi, you know, depending on what was going on in his life, his chi would either be really strong or not existent, right, but his chi was so powerful and he was able to harness it into his fist, and so he became the Iron Fist and nobody could fuck with it. It was like a it was like a Hulk fist, you know, and like you'd be totally done if you ever came in contact with the iron field like you were, you don't stand a chance. Superman couldn't stand a chance against the Iron Fist if he if he harnessed his chie correctly, Superman's fucked right. And so but yeah, you got to watch that, so super good.
Speaker 3: He meditates into another realm.
Speaker 4: I mean, you had me there, bro, He meditated into a place that doesn't exist in this reality.
Speaker 3: I'm watching it, dude, and and somehow came back with powers abilities. Yeah, I know, kung fu, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think there was like there was like two seasons or whatever, but it came out with whenever the first seasons of The Punisher and Jessica Jones and Luke Cage and Daredevil and all that came out because they were they were the Defenders or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm a super Marvel dork, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think that God, I just love that kind of stuff so no, I.
Speaker 3: Really, I really love what you've been saying, dude, And in a sense, I think I think it's right man, you know, I mean, how else are you going to become the version of yourself or a version of something that you want to be without putting all of your energy and trying to figure out what that person would do? You know? And sometimes I think about you know, basketball players, like just to use the example I used earlier, you know, as far as when they're at the free throw line. You know, I would imagine that pressure, especially in a final game, you know, and everyone's watching you. I just imagine that pressure. And for me, because I'm not that person, I imagine I would fail, I would miss it, you know, just because there's just too much on the line, you know. But that person embodied that version of himself to be that professional that makes those freak throws because you're a professional and you have to make those those are the most important, you know.
Speaker 4: And oh yeah, dude, even as like even whenever I was a little kid, like my dad would tell me these like these like little sayings, and and they always stuck with me, like work smarter, not harder kind of thing, which is kind of how I how I've kind of built my life with that. But yeah, yeah, and but he would also say, so I grew up playing football, you know that. And but whenever I was younger, he used to always say this one thing, and and it never really made sense to me until I became a man and understood it. But he would always say this one thing, and he would say, the game of football is ninety percent mental. It's only ten percent physical.
Speaker 3: Right, And I used to think, what the fuck does that? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: I didn't understand it at the time, And then whenever I finally understood it, I was like, Oh, this is some flow state shit that he didn't even know he was saying, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And go unlock some abilities, man, when you're not even having to try that hard exactly. We're just riding the wave, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which you know, I would say that he was ninety percent right then if you think about it, got him, got him?
Speaker 3: Oh man, God, I love this episode, and yeah, it's it's one of my favorites. Bro.
Speaker 4: Three hours and eleven minutes. This is one of our longer ones.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I'll take it, man. It needed it, you know it needed that air to breathe. Man, you know, because I feel like this episode, I feel like not to say that we are correct, I'm not even gonna say that. What I'm gonna say is that we did something right, you know what I mean? And I feel like this was one of those episodes that can be very beneficial. So I'm glad we did it. Man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's not about being right or wrong. I don't think like that's that's a full on that's a dualistic dichotomy that only yet only exists like in this reality, in this universe. It's the dualism. But ultimately where there is things that vibe and there's things that don't, and whether it vibes or whether it doesn't, that's all that matters. Do what you hear tonight vibe with you?
Speaker 3: Did you like it?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you could apply it to your life? Does it make things make more sense? The answer is yes. Then you can call it truth, you can call it real, you can label it whatever you want. That's it doesn't require labels.
Speaker 3: That's it beautiful man, seful episode, dude. If I may say so, thank you, sir. I enjoyed it all right.
Speaker 4: The one Hopefully you guys enjoyed it as well, and uh, we'd love you and we'll see on the flip side, that.
Speaker 1: Is, voices drift on wind, untain words like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open why your mind leave the ordinary far behind?
Speaker 3: The colors swell the stars alive in the mental mysteries, you'll find