Speaker 1: What's up, guys?
Speaker 2: Yeehaw ride dirty thir saint cloud when this ain't your mama's morning show.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about old error. Bless his heart. Hey, Aaron, you a legend.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's pretend.
Speaker 2: Talk big on the mic, but you wain't got friends. Called it steel toe more like steel slow when your thing tanks bester than your online show grew a stash, got loud trying to play that heel, but you're just man west House Stern without the scale.
Speaker 3: Shot chucking like it's ninety two, but your.
Speaker 2: Hot takes cold and your punch last view were steel broke, steel choking on that ego more crimps than a rodeo steedos. Y'all tuned in? Nah, we tuned out. Country boys don't mess when the cloud sunt doubt, dish out the dirt butt can't take shape. Called it comedy, I call it clickbait. Got booted off radio straight to streaming.
Speaker 1: Now you beg for views like it's only.
Speaker 3: Fans dream ain't from on the mic. That's your hype crew.
Speaker 1: She got more spine than you ever do.
Speaker 2: Throwing folks under buses, chasing views.
Speaker 1: That's weak, sauce, bro and bad news.
Speaker 2: Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fried better hang up them boots before YouTube.
Speaker 3: Besides, I steal, broke.
Speaker 2: Steal, choking on that ego more creams than a rodeo spatos. Y'all tuned in, No, we tuned out, Real folks don't buy my a man full of doubt.
Speaker 1: So getting yup.
Speaker 2: From the ram ride to the fog, we'll be said a sweet tea while you chase that blog. This ain't hey, and it's just facts and a ride fifteen minutes and.
Speaker 4: The getting by my mother.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys, how is everybody? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing? Yeah? Good morning? How is everybody happy? Wednesday morning? It's eight forty five am. If you are, you need to get to work or get somewhere at at the top of the hour, and you have fifteen minutes before the top of the hour if you click it. But in morning. But good morning, No, m No, Charlie, I should have been you. Charlie ruined my fucking shows the other day, you loser. I shouldn't beay it. But no, Charlie, I don't give out my stream yarley to anybody what, Charlie. No, No, Charlie, Charlie, you're the reason why Bubba turned off his fall line. You're the one of the reasons why a lot of people don't like to do the fall lines because you, Charlie. Not now, Charlie, not now, Charlie. Hey, what's up GP? If you want to come up GP, I'll sendinally, sweetheart. Listen, Charlie, you ruled my share. Here's the h if you want to do circinally, there's a way right there, you can go by leap, kay. Listen, Charlie, stop bothering people, Charlie, you have bothered so many people on the shows. The only reason why people, yes, all right, the only reason why people put you on the ear so you could would you would stop calling them You've been bothering so many people, Charlie, that you've been bothering a lot of people. Brother, Sorry, that is my buck. Yeahe'se fur you. Uh yeah, Charlie, quit bothering people, bro. The only reason why people would have you on the show, so you stop bothering them. You know. It's it's so funny that people think here's the thing still too thought I was annoyed, but here here's the thing. Aaron April thought I was annoying until they set me in to do the dirty work for them. But good morning. Let me Yeah, Charlie, I know it's you. Charlie. The reason why I turned off the Pall Loons. You're one of the reasons why I turned off the Fall Ludes, Charlie, because you can't. You can't bothering. You can't bothering people. Yeah, here she is, Gep, good nay, Jack, how are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Tell y'all something right now?
Speaker 4: Y'all better leave my boy alone.
Speaker 1: Uh, Gep. Charlie. Charlie's a. Charlie is the guy that that's been. He's he's a he's a troll, but he's not. He calls in and tries to start five some people. Charlie is the Here's the thing. During the Bob Levey interview I did Monday, Yeah, Charlie called in three times, called multiple times.
Speaker 3: What I am co host? I am co hosting the show called the lions Den, Yeah, with Dylan, And.
Speaker 4: I've already got a couple of people that I've set me.
Speaker 1: No, I hope I didn't make you mad? Oh so no, no, So I just want to tell you something.
Speaker 4: By the way, Oh, thank you, thank you for the cash app donation.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. I got somebody this morning last night, so I decided to pay for give you somebody back. So I guess it was on panel last night Tia Pandle. Tia did a peddle and was talking about how people were following her like I guess he was all there. Rev Jim was there. His Rev's girlfriend was there. I don't can't miss I can't say her name right snooki snooky smoke house. Uh huh was there? Ben was there? Charlie. He's called the phone. It's called the phone. I'm getting the email here, Hey, Charlie. Every time that you go here, So let me tell you something, Charlie, every time you call in, I get a little I get an email saying miss call from caller. Stop.
Speaker 4: Sorry, dude, you better stop this guy's life. You're pushing off the chicken today.
Speaker 1: F A f O.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna walk around and find out just how bad.
Speaker 1: Oh I can right away? So uh Monday or Tuesday? Uh? Ted Dibiosti, Jujor's attorney was Ted Dibios Jr. Was on. My friend was all my free clay Words, show nice and he and then he got a call saying April night, April nineteeth, the book it in Vegas. Just what's April ninth, Charlie, Charlie, will you stop quick? I know you listen, dude, he's block it.
Speaker 3: Block it if you can't.
Speaker 1: He's come, he's calling from this call. He blocked his number.
Speaker 3: You're gonna a f O way too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to say. And people are clipping the clipping what happened with Ted and they're not clear. So so today I went and I tagged Clay and a few of the tweets and said, hey, my my friendship. I'm just an I'm just gonna ignore Charlie.
Speaker 3: Say if there is a way to turn off your phone.
Speaker 1: But I have it, I have it. I have it. Not just do not disturb. It's the notifications of his.
Speaker 4: You can actually turn your notifications off.
Speaker 1: No, it's coming through the email. It's coming through email. But I'll figure it out. This this guy here, here's the thing. This is the problem. Now, it's like so many of these more on it more. By the way, by the way, I actually have two I have four kills. Oh, several yard so I'd used it, so I this morning used my other account for the clubs, so nobody used these. Uh this was before I get if here's the thing, I have four of these, you know what? Because I was sick and tired. I was sick and tired of of how do I just wanted to say streams.
Speaker 4: But also, I'm co hosting the show called The lions Den with Dylan with Dylan And actually, as a matter of fact, yesterday I went to go into the store and get me something to drink and something from my brother to drink, and I actually had a subscriber walk up to me on the shoulder and told me. After I turned around, she told me that she had been She is a subscriber. She has watched the show, and she thinks what we're doing is cool.
Speaker 3: Oh, we are bullying the bullies.
Speaker 1: Hey are we are the show? Because yeah, But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping I'm helping out at the lions Den.
Speaker 3: For right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing. I don't have a problem. I don't have a problem. I don't have a problem you're doing that. I don't have a.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 4: But this morning I was tagged in a post bye little mean.
Speaker 1: Oh no, hey, listen. Here here's the thing that will a little be in his little little family. You know, they they here's the thing. You just gotta you just gotta let them. Uh, you know, if Jacob is feding them stuff to you know, Jacob said, you know, by the way, I was in Jacob's discord today, put a league in beer, and I saw Granny and Uncle Jacket there.
Speaker 4: Well Grenny came on the shelf the other day. Uh uh and yeah he got shut down quick.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the thing. Listen, here's the thing. Granny thinks that a lot of the people he's been dealing with he hasn't been dealing with with Dylan Dylan. Dylan is a loco.
Speaker 4: Sorry, no, Dylan, No, Dylan has actually changed a lot in the last few years.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. What about what about all the things? Here's the thing is he was he was he crazy with which Uh Charlie.
Speaker 4: Stop dude, Charlie, seriously, You're gonna piss me the hell off.
Speaker 3: Then I'm gonna come in and I'm gonna r.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can can I can I say something about like about like uh so I will getting back to like Kia the kia kiya. They were crying on peddle say that she's being followed by people. She's been like, people are saying that she's being harassed. I've got even taunted her chat. I've not even bothered her. I know that you have. We've talked about her.
Speaker 3: Right, I haven't even been over to her channel.
Speaker 4: I stay away as far away from d Live as possible.
Speaker 1: Let's use you know you got I actually got my bug working on this because let's use on the carousel, because I know here's on. Who's on? Speak of the devil? This this is the number world carousel. Hell see uh CV Okay, jesse Lee Peterson. I love Jesse a slought person, but tom uh death.
Speaker 4: Yeah sorry, Little Met needs to sit back, keep his little minions to themselves. Stop telling them to go over to Dylan. Stop telling them to come over to me.
Speaker 1: Here here's the he's not going to. He's going to basically try to this is what this is what he wants. He wants people to uh he wants he wants people make videos about it so he has co what's talking about?
Speaker 3: Idiot Patrick need to.
Speaker 1: Just the hey, hey think for themselves and.
Speaker 4: Stop having people tell them, Dylan and me, that they're gonna come to my to come to our homes.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I know part right now. I think I ate Bes.
Speaker 3: Yesterday okay, but.
Speaker 1: Uh so.
Speaker 3: I just wanted I left my job where I was at.
Speaker 1: Because because you had you had, uh, it.
Speaker 4: Was getting uncomfortable living there. I do own a trailer, camper trailer that is mine.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: It cost me nine thousand dollars a buzz no, it was a total of nine thousand dollars to own.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, hey, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: This is my home. This is where I'm at GP.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: You you are an awesome person, sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Thank him.
Speaker 1: Don't let don't let these don't let these assholes tell you.
Speaker 3: No no, no no. But as you can tell, I'm out in the middle of farm country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 4: Am in the middle of farm Charlie, dude, if you don't stop, he didn't, I just put you in time out for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: He keeps he he uh he, he keeps message, he keeps cold the bowler.
Speaker 3: Yea, chill the hell out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I hate some of that, Charlie. You sorry, this is this this guy is not let me. You know, I have to, like, I'll figure out how to how to mute the identifications because it's getting to the point where I'm like, I had it with this motherfucker. Give me one minute, GP, All right, let me here's the thing. Yeah, so this this guy is not gonna listen to me.
Speaker 4: But I'm getting ready. I'm gonna be going live here in a little while after.
Speaker 1: I mean, you in this, yeah, listen. I'm just I just feel like, can can I tell you something? GP? I feel like anytime that I try to do a show with someone, there's gonna be a problem. I'm just gonna ignore these notifications coming in because there they It's coming in, one after another after another, actor another. I'm down, Jake, I'm down. Yeah, I thought this is it a chat? Is that one of Is that one up to you?
Speaker 3: Hang on a minute, Jake, Well, we are being restreamed.
Speaker 1: B who.
Speaker 3: Green, bastard Piccolo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, h hold on, hold on. I'm just dealing with this because, by the way, if anybody that over there wants to take care of wants to uh want to let me hold all thanks for telling me about it. I'll just go over I'll make it. I'll make it short and sweep for these motherfuckers they want to act like, by the way, thanks for telling me about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, not a problem.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's the thing. That's what they want you to do. They want you to here's the thing. I got a tool in the toolbox. It's called subold lane, and I'm gonna make them. I'm gonna make them do it for. I'm gonna try to see if they can do it for they want to suck to my channel. Tip. Are are you outside?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: I didn't see you outside. Sorry, I didn't see your camera. I was like baby, trying to deal with other stuff. So you're not You're not in the city anymore, Nope.
Speaker 3: Were beautiful country.
Speaker 1: So how much are you paying rent there? Or is it?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 3: I'm actually working on a ranch.
Speaker 1: Yay, so you you but I hope you don't smell? Is it this? Does this ranch have chicken banure in it?
Speaker 3: Chickens, horses, cows?
Speaker 1: You know what chicken manure is, right?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: You know what chicken manure is, right yep? Chicken ship, chicken ship. Yeah, that stuff smells horrible.
Speaker 3: Now the worst of it's the horse manure.
Speaker 1: How about cal Yeah, give me one minute. I am, but I've just got to deal with you know, these these these motherfuckers want to like restraint me. Guess what they want to restreeve. I'll make it. I'll make them. I'll make it a little easier for these days. Sorry, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: And I'm fixed. I'm reporting them right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do twenty four they have they have to follow for twenty four hours, they have to step to my chandle for twenty four hours before they could talk. So yeah, they they're restreting my ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, guys, you're stupid as fuck because guess what I have copyright My my name GP and Giggle.
Speaker 3: Pickles is copyrighted content.
Speaker 4: So keep doing it. And guess what my lawyer is going to have a ball with you.
Speaker 1: You know hey, by the way, I do so. Do I have to pay for you to have you all my shows?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What did they did? They come after me for having you, Jake?
Speaker 4: If they come after you, they're going to be coming after me because I'm.
Speaker 1: On your your atturney, your atturny, because your atturney might think that I'm using that I'm using your name on my shirt.
Speaker 3: Nope, nope, you're good.
Speaker 1: All right, what channel I go on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's considered copyrighted content.
Speaker 1: On the copyright of yours. So yeah, you're OK, thank you, and see, just let's let's just here's the thing. Let's just uh, let's just let's just listen. Here's the thing. The best, the best thing we could do is we can you know, now, people as gonna have to sub to my channel for twenty four hours exactly unless they come on another video because nobody here's the thing. And also who who cares about Let's get back to what we got talk about it. By the way, Charlie keeps doing it. Charlie, while I was talking to you, while I was dealing with you, dealing with UH, with UH, with GVP, I was getting notication that mister, mister Charlie's been messaging us again. Here here's the thing, you know. And I'm gonna say this very very very fun I hate when people say that, people say, oh, I'm not a good person. I am a good person. You don't see half the ship I do. Well.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, I had this girl walk up to me.
Speaker 3: Yesterday.
Speaker 4: She tapped me on the shoulder and she told me what we do and what we say. Yeah, we are bullying back the bullies.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Charlie. Quit, he's doing it again, this this guy, Charlie. And here's the day. Number one. Nobody likes you, Charlie. Nobody you You, Charlie. You called steeltone, Gina, you call every show that has a fucking calling number, and you you don't have a leg a since God's giving you.
Speaker 3: Sorry, GP, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: It's given me. It's given me. It's given me anxiety to this that I can't do a show I come and with her to have a great Yeah. I just I just feel like that anytime that you you know, Monday, when I went I put the show up and I went to sleep, and a friend of mine wanted me to come on their show to talk about autism, and I didn't. They were talking about autism on Holy Ship The name of the podcast is Holy Shift Balls, and Ron wanted me to come on and talk about talk about autism and I couldn't because I was I was asleep. The thing is is I got tired, and I get I get, but but you want to you want to hear something really funny all the all the shows. So here's the thing. By the way, if people want to watch, they could watch I'm the best in the world in what I do and clip clip that because and by the way, when I say clip that, I'm telling my boy telling stream Yard to clip it or clipping or clip that, because you gouts so many of these. By the way, they're putting sid Vicious in the Hall of Fame. That's in the legacy division. The guy was the guy was a legend, you know. So now it's it's uh, it's step It's Stephana Mt mahn Aj Styles, Demolition, Denis Rongman.
Speaker 4: But they got Demolition.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Taker told them. Taker told them. Taker is the guy that that keeps telling everybody they're going into the Hall of Fame. Yeah. And they also got Dennis row too. I'm out here.
Speaker 3: I'm out here in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Happy, I'm working with horses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're happy about summer.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be teaching people how to ride horses properly through trails.
Speaker 1: Can I'll tell you something. You're happy, You're you're very happy about what you're doing.
Speaker 4: I am, I am, and I'm working with teens that are at risk for drug and alcohol addiction?
Speaker 1: What what? What? What? Was? What is better working with a horse? Working with your pull retards? What works better?
Speaker 3: Horses? Working with the horses.
Speaker 4: Actually, as a matter of fact, Jake, I guess.
Speaker 3: What kind of little baby I've got? Now? What I've got me a little pig lit.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, I just I just feel like that. Here here's the thing. And by the way, did you know what I did today? Instead of instead of waiting for someone to send me an Amazon gift card, I went up every membership to Amazon prim That's cool because I use that was on a problem, because I love it. Was on a problem.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah?
Speaker 1: And then and then when and when I get it. Here's the thing. I had to wait for money to come here I made. I made thirty eight dollars Monday on Bob.
Speaker 3: Damn cool.
Speaker 1: Someone dropped a three. Uh, we had a twenty, and then we had a fifteen, a fifty twenty and a fifteen A buzzer.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And here's the thing. Who who does better? Who does? I know? I don't get the numbers like a lot of these other shows does. But I made for with with my with my interviews and stuff, right, and they want to and they want to restream my ass GP GVP, and they will they want to restream my ass. Guess what. None of them can't come over here and talk because you gotta be twenty four hours of right. And if they do talk, and they they try to spill the bull crap, they can't because half the words that they'll say are blacklisted on the words yep. Because here's the thing I got smart about ship. They came in using a little lemy's name. Uh GP, you.
Speaker 4: Guys can tell you guys can hear the birds.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, when I get off from here, I might have to go take a crap because it's it's been one of those days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, you got to go take a Charlie.
Speaker 1: No, but I want to ask you. Had you spoken to David.
Speaker 3: Nothing about a week or so?
Speaker 1: Did did he pay he? Did he pay your last check?
Speaker 3: No? Not yet?
Speaker 4: Uh oh, he's supposed to get his check today so.
Speaker 3: Probably later on today.
Speaker 1: Did they have to hand you a check or hand to cash or his handing me cash? He will come there or you.
Speaker 3: Now, I got to go over there and get.
Speaker 1: It with your rest get the rest of your staff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well some of it, but it's gonna take me about an hour to get there.
Speaker 3: So they.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta wait for him to message me to let me know that he got.
Speaker 3: His check and he's getting it cashed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where I'm at, we're actually about an hour away, almost an hour away from.
Speaker 3: Where he's at.
Speaker 1: So get there.
Speaker 3: If they're going to be taking me in their cybertruck.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm gonna I'm gonna, would I get a chance when I get off this loan, I'm gonna, I'm gonna download this I want. I wanted to hear that. So when we're talking, he's leaving voicemails on my phone.
Speaker 3: I don't give anybody no numbers, don't.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, nobody gave him with my Google Voice No, I don't care about it. I just here's the thing. The thing is, I just use that instead of giving people my regular numbers, give them Google Voice number. And when you're when I'm off load, I just just said it and forget it, right, And if it's if I haven't turned on, it goes to my regular phone. But I do want to say that I do appreciate you coming on and here's the thing. How did you know gp GDP was was streaming.
Speaker 3: Because they had sent something to.
Speaker 1: My They tagged yeah because they tagged you.
Speaker 3: A uh in a post yeah on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Because they tagged you to say that I was doing a show with you.
Speaker 4: They tagged me and said, be careful. Jake Hutson is talking crap about talking all kinds of stuff about you behind your back.
Speaker 3: So I know, Jake, I know.
Speaker 4: I know because if you had you wouldn't be donating to the cash app, and you wouldn't be you know, you wouldn't have me up here.
Speaker 1: And so so what they're talking about is stuff that I say. Here, here's what you can. I say something I fake said. Here's the thing because I was trying to get so years ago before you had a cash out, before we became friends again, the first or second time that you I was trying to get to d off my back and I said, I didn't know anything about your having cancer, right, I think said that, and I'll say that a lie. Yes I knew you had cancer. Yes, I know those stupid morons over there either. By the way, Matt Roloff has a YouTube channel. Matt Rolloff has a YouTube channel. And yesterday he showed how he eats his breakfast. Right. Yeah, by the way, do you mind if I make a video for Matt?
Speaker 3: I don't care, go for it.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm not friends of Torian Zach. I'm not friends with them. I'm just making these videos because the people that I watched to my past, and I watched that when when I was a your buck every Monday night before Monday dot roll, I'll be watching uh Little Big World before Budday dot roll and get I guess who I guess he's called again, Charlie.
Speaker 4: You're gonna You're gonna piss me the hell off, and you're gonna be added to the live stream that I'm gonna be doing here in a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you gonna do it with? How is Dyling? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I'm going on my channel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how is Dylan?
Speaker 3: He's good, he's good, he's training, he's getting.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the under card could be me versus Aaron m Holt, because yeah, I deserve that. I deserve gets.
Speaker 3: Me and Ariel got thrown into an undercard.
Speaker 1: You an Ariel?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: Why, I have no idea, but there was me and Dylan was joking around. Somebody asked him if he was still training and who the person was that he was supposed to fight, and I made a wise crack. Yeah, he's gonna be fighting, and he's gonna he's still training. And the guy that he's supposed to be fighting his meat and he goes, no, that's between you and Ariel.
Speaker 3: So yeah that.
Speaker 1: Uh. They just they just announced something. You don't let me saying this. Do you remember the Boogie Boogeyman Jimmy Valliant.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: They just announce called the Hall at Rest and just to.
Speaker 3: Know he was just here, he was just in.
Speaker 4: He was just in the little town that I just moved from.
Speaker 1: It, says Jimmy Valley to wrestle retirement match on April tweet fist.
Speaker 4: He was just in the little town that I moved from. At the Comic convention. Yeah, him and Great Hammer Valentine.
Speaker 1: Oh the Hammer.
Speaker 3: I love him and I was there.
Speaker 4: I've got two Funco pops that autographed that are still in boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So hey, hey listen here, here here's the thing. Hey, Hey, what's up? What's up? What's up? Leading and Gabby, how you guys dealing today? By the way, Uh, I just want to let people know that.
Speaker 3: The you guys happen to see anybody restreaming this live stream or any other live stream that me and Jake are on.
Speaker 1: Go oh let me and let me know.
Speaker 3: Take a stream shot.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and I will send it.
Speaker 1: To Jake or so or because Lady and Gabby don't might not have you that they they're my friends. Uh, Dixie Coddles is sending her crew out to attack me again, Lady Gabby, we gotta deal with the Dixie and DaLie and those other people are bothering me. Le or Gabby make cause.
Speaker 3: I will put it on. I will put it on the lions Den, which is what I co host.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: I will fire back. Let these people.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I think I am tired of the bullying. I think GVP are friends with t O D and a pot.
Speaker 3: No t O D.
Speaker 4: Isn't doing anything at the moment because of their legalities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: They're all part of the little family, so they are going to try and do whatever they can for little me.
Speaker 3: And uh, which you know, don't bother me but.
Speaker 4: Tagging me into other people's stuffy and talking shit. And you know, you guys are gonna end up letting that little monster out that happened like three days ago where GP didn't have no sleep for two days.
Speaker 3: And email and fired back.
Speaker 4: At little met and and a bunch of other people.
Speaker 1: By the way, here's let me tell you a little SOB did and whole costs because of the whole thing with because t O D and proper truths going and harassing people. And I had I had a panic attack at six o'clock in the morning because they started talking and Ship. You know who the one that was trying to try to help you. Aaron doesn't. Aaron didn't give a ship. Aaron only cared about himself. Aaron Michael m Holt, who is a disgrace to radio. He's a disgrace to podcasted. He's a nobody. Aaron Michael m Holt. Yes that's his real name. Yes, Michael is his real little Aaron Michael m Holt, em molt. Don't don't put hey, I'm sorry for screaming.
Speaker 3: No, you're good, Jake.
Speaker 1: I just get aggravated when when here's the thing, leave me alone, let me be GVP. If GVP, if you're listening, tell Dixie Cuddles that I wasn't about. If I wasn't, if I was the craziest person, I wouldn't make a call and see if I could get talk to Walmart and call the Walmart that she works at and have her and have her fired. But I didn't, I would find the Walmart she works at and call her boss about what some of the things that she's saying on her show. That's Dixie cuddles fitness. Someone who I've had on my father, who's been has been my friend, was my friend. And so I found out how shady her and those fake as MR girls are right. Sorry, Lane, Gabby's had issues with Dixie. Lane Gabby's sisters Explorers had issues with playing Gabby not laying with Dixie. With Dixie Sisters of Sports have had issues with Dixie and Natalie in the And yeah is that thing or you gotta get rid of?
Speaker 3: No? No, it's a horse.
Speaker 1: Where's fame?
Speaker 3: Fang is still with David?
Speaker 1: That's his dog.
Speaker 3: That's his dog.
Speaker 4: You don't know, Peanut Butter is a horse? Yeah, Hey, listen, she's over here. Hey, if I could crap, what, oh crap, oh crap?
Speaker 3: What groundhog?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh? Hey, by the way, I'm uh I might. I might come to I might come to Virginia and see you.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 1: But about come to Virginia? Does that tailor have room for two people?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I might have to stay in that trailer with you. But those the bosses will let you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I can help with a lot of I can help with stuff I've DoD. I live I live in formally. But you know, we teach the kids.
Speaker 4: We teach the kids, you know about the animals that come here. Yeah, they have to learn to trust.
Speaker 3: The humans, just like.
Speaker 4: Those that just like them, you know, they have to learn to trust us as well.
Speaker 3: And I got one girl that I've been working.
Speaker 4: With and she has learned to trust me over the last few weeks to open up and you know, explain to me, you know, her her story.
Speaker 1: Somebody sorry to write this. I'm watching a video right now on Twitter. Somebody made a a Vicky Russo and a Jid Lead, a female version of Vince Russo and Jeff Wayne. It is called look Up.
Speaker 3: Look it's on You're on YouTube. It's called Freedom Ranch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look us up? Uh uh are you going to be able to YouTube?
Speaker 3: Do they know that I'm not? But the owners are.
Speaker 1: Yahya by the way, Uh, my friend Brad Bradley on a budget. I've been watching this guy, Bradley on a budget. He beat Freedom Bridge.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh, look, I can't see Freedom.
Speaker 5: Freedom Rag Ranch. You're you're Laredo because what I say now.
Speaker 3: It's in Virginia.
Speaker 1: Uh is it? Uh Freedom Ridge Homestead yep? Uh got uh. Guys by the name of Chuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it shouldn't be the Freedom Ranch in Virginia.
Speaker 1: On uh this day. Let me see what it says. Uh uh Freedom Freedom Bridge homes.
Speaker 4: If you go on Google, when you type in in the little search bar freedom Ranch in Virginia, it'll pull up our YouTube videos.
Speaker 1: Oh can't spell Freedom Ridge. Yeah. Uh yeah, it says Freedom Ridge, Freedom Bridge Homestead. Yep, that's what I That's where I was at.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who's it is?
Speaker 3: As it's in Virginia.
Speaker 1: No, no, it says uh. We didn't say when I looked up and said Freedom Bridge. Uh here's did they have an Instagram?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can tell you if it's the real one or if I'm looking at the old other one. Come on, hold on, sorry, hold on. They're followed by some of my friends. Uh, he'll build a chicken Ridge follows them. Yep, it's let's see come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Muh h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this is is there, I'm most up to there. They got ninety five thousand subscribers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do they modify share out their channel?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: Are you still there?
Speaker 3: I'm still here.
Speaker 1: I'm still standing. Sorry, got that song in my head, I know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But every video that's on on YouTube, yeah, it's it goes from where we first begin all the way to now.
Speaker 1: I just saved to the channel.
Speaker 3: By the way, thank you.
Speaker 1: The video. Here's the thing, the last video big changes on the homestead lead lad restaurant restoration. Do Baby a Refuge update? Yep, that's the first video. You're gonna be in or are you gonna be in?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not in any of the videos. I'm actually behind the camera working. I'm actually behind the camera.
Speaker 1: And hey, oh you know, if I hope they understand I hope they understand that, uh that we're sharing their chance a wild Oh no, they don't they YouTuber mm hmmm, sorry that was before I just started. I keep keep parted. But is Peter does Pisa?
Speaker 3: I shout out I shout out their channel all the time. But white suv with blacked out windows.
Speaker 1: What No? Okay, alright, you wanna you wanna call it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can go ahead and call it.
Speaker 1: Because I know that in a few minutes, I know they might wanna They might get there. You might get his checked. Uh a dude, you might get his check. Uh. Checks usually get in the bank before Levin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta go on my channel and bring up Dylan and another person.
Speaker 3: Yeah autistic?
Speaker 1: Who is there?
Speaker 3: No guy named jac.
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh tell tell tell Dyland, I said, how, By the way, I will tell that there's no hard fields here, all right, no hard fields. I just don't I just don't want to do shows with him. I don't want you know, you don't want to do I'll be courteousy to him because he's your co host, but I won't do shows with him.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's that's the reason why. Here's the thing. A couple of days ago, I went into the channel and I was nice to to Dylan. I was nice guys on Twitch. I'm a moderator. They can't ban me a moderator, can't.
Speaker 3: You can stop him and watch the channel and yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't have you don't have to deal with here's the thing. Here's the thing. I've seen how David treated you. I've seen I've seen how he treated treated you her. He even mentioned it. He mentioned that you guys want to he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he kept saying that in a relationship when we wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say this. Here's the thing. I just I just didn't want to bring this up beforehand. That didn't want anat problems with you or you know, but I saw how how bad you you You were trying to do the right thing. Help.
Speaker 4: I was, you know, trying to give back to our men and women who have fought for our freedom.
Speaker 1: And you used to work at Hardies by the way, Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: Are you still going to church? Do what? Are you still going with the church or don't do it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I still go to church.
Speaker 1: Going at the church, you travel an hour every day every Sunday.
Speaker 3: I still got the church on Sundays. I run a recovery program on Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: But are you doing it now? Are you? Are you going to the same church or a different church? Do you what? Are you going to a different church?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I still go to the same church.
Speaker 1: An hour away. Is it the same town is David or.
Speaker 3: No, David don't go to church anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Hey, hey, hey, sweetheart, I love you and I care about you. Let me let me know when you when when you go to there. Let me know when you get your money there, get your money, you get your stuff. Because here's the thing I just do. By the way, when I get a chance, I'll go, I'll go look at him that channel up and I hope you know Mond. Listen. If they asked me who told me about it? I say, uh, did they know you as Pickle, Pickles or Crystal?
Speaker 3: They know me as Crystal?
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Yeah. So a lot of people don't understand. Uh, A lot of people. So so a lot of people don't when wh when I'm when I'm late in the in the A lot of my family called me John that's my real name, or they called me John that all the time. But you have to, aren't somebody to back? Right? Is that a TV or someone's talking?
Speaker 3: No, it's the TV seem.
Speaker 1: Going just says we know mm hmmm. I love you guys, remember my guys. I might be back later. I don't know. I gotta see how I feel. But don't w