Speaker 1: Tim Waltz lied maybe subtly, not just once, but repeatedly, suggesting that he was in combat. And the Democrats knew this. They do their own opo. They knew this, and their bet is this that in an election devoid of policy, devoid a position, a woman who's devoid of any form of belief, any form of moral grounding or basis for decisions. Really, this is an election again once again about orange Man Hitler plus were happy people. So what do they do when jd Vance pulls a pretty cool political stunt. They call him a stalker. We'll explain this in just a second.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma, technocurrats and tyrants everywhere. No from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile. God to her Man.
Speaker 1: Today is a day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. And we're living in a time of a substance free election, much more substance free than anything in history, a campaign that is personified by twerking in interviews with women or men pretending to be women. Jd Vance did something that isn't done in politics. He was creative. He allowed his team to be creative. They went and met the Kamala Harris airplane on the runway, and Jade Vance went to reporters to say, hey, you guys are lonely. Why not talk to me since Kamala Harris will not talk to you.
Speaker 2: Had a little bit of fun. I don't think the.
Speaker 1: Vice president waived that me as she drove away, but I'm glad you have done it, and I'm glad to get me here in wisconfident actually trying to way people to vote for us, as opposed to just giving another scripted speech. Why you did see the vice president? I saw car I did not see the vice president. The windows their tentive. Yeah, the windows are tinted. This is a fantastic approach that jad Vance took. It's an opportunity for the media to understand you cannot rescue yourselves from what you've created of yourselves. We'll talk later this week about the joy narrative. Have you seen the joy narrative? Yeah, that's the It's joy, that's what it is. So when jad Vance shows up to shame the media lightly for not engaging, not asking questions, not stopping Kamala Harris to actually have a conversation with her. He's showing something vital. They are not going to call her out for this. He does something else though, he sets up Donald Trump to do the same thing. I want to just suggest something. How incredible would it be if Donald Trump were to take up something called a flash debate. Yeah, they've agreed to the ABC News debate. I think that's a bad idea unless there's going to be a debate that actually has some conservatives on the question asking side of things, I think it's a bad idea. I do think Trump will win that. Kamala Harris will be doing this all night and she's going to try to go to President Trump into attacking her. Well, and he will, but if he does it wisely, he's going to wipe the floor with this lady. They know this, so they're going to try to set him up. Kamala Harris is not a woman who can answer a question directly. I'll show you an instance where a woman who's now in Congress, Representative Luna she was working with Turning Points USA before she became a congresswoman, and she went and questioned Kamala Harris about the border. I'll played that for you in just a second. This is now Representative Luna who went out to question Kamala at an airport, and this is what didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Okay was reading for USA. I want to know about the children that you say that.
Speaker 1: Apat right now. Question I'm taking away that you're getting You're so what's going on in if you're not watching the video, let me kind of translate. Kamala became aware that a journalist now at congresswoman representative of Luna, came to ask her a question. Kamala turned and saw people with cell phones and they wanted to take pictures. She turned to them and nervously touched her hair. Come over here, come over here. And now a staffer has put her hands on now represented Luna to block her from asking a question of the great lady. Don't tell me, don't touch me. She's ladies as I don't care. You're in high ways, fortun she is damaging when it's happening the Hispanic women and killing out the border because she's a promoting family reunification.
Speaker 2: With Chasti nineteen exactly, I have your God, you're not I beg you on commenting.
Speaker 1: On this area. Sure, you are directly impacting the Hispanic demographic in a negative way.
Speaker 2: You're directly impacting what is happening with the.
Speaker 1: Children in this country, and you are not doing what you're supposed to be doing. I representatives period, representing women in this country.
Speaker 2: Shame on you. You're not gonna win.
Speaker 1: Damn man, that woman belongs in Congress. Oh wait, that's actually an appointed women.
Speaker 2: She is in Congress because we.
Speaker 1: Live in the best timeline. Betty Johnson with that commentary. In fact, is this that during that questioning, in that period, there were white women gathered around Kamala Harris. First woman who took a picture with her was black. Second women were white. Paula Luda is a Hispanic woman. I thought the rules were when the bipop spoke, we were to stand by and listening, to be allies. The substance free campaign that were witnessing with Kamala Harris has caused people to find ways to attack Jade Vance and in the leftist circles this works. There's a woman named art Candy, but it's not her name, that's what she calls herself. Sixty five point three thousand followers on Twitter. She decided to name jd Vance a stalker, and for a little while that hashtag took off. The hashtag that's really taken off is and we'll talk about this tomorrow Tampon Tim Hillary Clinton jumped into this and tried to make things better and ended up in a classic Killery way of making things worse. Jd Vance isn't a stalker. Jd Vance is a guy who pulled a political stunt and something President Trump should do. He should do the same thing. It's called a flash debate. President Trump should get and his team can easily get this Kamala Harris's public schedule, and President Trump should show up on one topic issues like immigration. President Trump should show up and ask her why are you bringing illegal immigrants into the country via a software app? How is that good for anybody? He should pick single issues. Why did you give the irs a new tool in order to a tax temps? They should have these questions prepared in advance if they're going to call Jdvan's stock are fair enough. It didn't take off, it didn't work. But what will be obvious is that Kamala Harris cannot respond to anything that's not scripted. That's why she would not engage on the questions of the border. We need more things like Jadvance showing up at the airports. A flash debate from President Trump would be one. Another would be this, we're going to watch massive, massive vote fraud.
Speaker 2: We know this.
Speaker 1: Now would be the time for every single person who is in any way conservative and lives in Washington, DC to start taking videos of going into the federal buildings. You can answer them, but you're going to be asked for ID in nearly every occasion. Not the Smithsonian, they don't do that there, but visit the DOJ the FBI asked to take a building tour. You're going to get Id'd be time to start showing people how serious they take ID when it comes to them, but not us. There's a lot of theater that should be done. We need to get far far better at it. Tim Waltz is better at it. Let's not let him lead. This is the Todd Hermann Shaw. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.