Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. This segment is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen, located in Plano, Texas Preston and Plano Parkway. Now, there's only one location of Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in all of DFW, but it is so amazingly good that readers of the Dallas Morning News have voted it the number one pizzeria in all of DFW.
Speaker 3: That's incredible. So if you want to.
Speaker 2: Try some exceptional pizza, drive to Plano Preston Road. Easy to find Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. But right now it's time for this oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, screw for yeah things on the screwing.
Speaker 2: Road looking at big oh gee, trouble muck Bong and.
Speaker 3: This scrim snake.
Speaker 5: Some two Yeah it.
Speaker 3: Screw the true What is it?
Speaker 6: I just said, it's screw Patroll.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Steve. Nobody uses the Internet quite like me. Nobody can do it as good as I can. And sometimes I've noticed that my coworkers aren't experiencing Instagram on the same high quality level that I am. And when I share some of the content I'm seeing with my eyeballs on Instagram with my friends. They don't want to click on it because they're worried that it will taint their algorithm. My algorithm is full of giant jugs, beautiful, beautiful women, and a lot of beginner songmakers who are just out there trying to go viral.
Speaker 3: Skin.
Speaker 2: Your Instagram algorithm is serving you up old cabinets that have been turned into turntables, jazz documentaries, French cigarettes. By the way, there was a really good new funk documentary coming to Kai I got to see last night.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: I'll let you guys know about it in April. This is the golden age of television. We have two of the greatest shows that have ever been on television airing simultaneously, and he's not watching either of them. Beautiful Marcus Miller talking about how everything comes back to the one in funk music is so good.
Speaker 3: I think I would say never change, you know, but also change think about how.
Speaker 2: Think about how diverse Ben's Feet is. It's amateur beginner songwriters and very experienced women like total and of the spectrum, yes, the whole gamut as it were, both ends, uh KT Your social media algorithm.
Speaker 3: What are you getting on Instagram? What do you think he's getting? Skin?
Speaker 2: I think he's getting all things Dave Matthews, a lot of Dave barefoot yodeling. And then I think he's getting a lot of golf content. Okay, a lot of golf content. And he guesses on what Kat is getting.
Speaker 3: You said it last time sn L. I think he's getting a lot of SNL content.
Speaker 1: I got Franz Ferdinand when they were on SNL back early. They got the lawa paloozap that's definitely big and an old arrested development clip.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, right on, Park.
Speaker 2: Now Katie and Skin, What do you think Christine is getting on her timeline?
Speaker 3: Dogs and seventies Rocker bulges.
Speaker 1: And Whiskey bulges, but yeah, seventies rockers for sure, okay.
Speaker 3: And with sliding down, it's going down the slide.
Speaker 2: Right, so yeah, you are correct?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's this new thing I've been getting. It used to be straight up just jugs and AI guilf drugs and all sorts of things like that, just pretty much what everyone's getting, hugs and dot com And now suddenly I am getting a lot of startup bands like these are just people who are like, you know what, there's no barriers to entry. I'm gonna go make a song and I'm gonna get on social media and maybe I will become famous overnight.
Speaker 3: Now you got ray On Bass. That's exactly how I got God.
Speaker 2: And and you know what, I'm glad you brought that up because he might make an appearance on this segment again some point. But ry On Bass offered to do a song with Ben and Ben did not follow through.
Speaker 3: That is your greatest failure in this world.
Speaker 2: It's difficult because he is singing songs and like, I don't know, like a rocket scientist would yeap. And it's funnier if you can't interact with him. But he's the nicest gaveries like, hey, would you like to make a song? You're like, oh man, that's fun. Kicking you in the crouch anymore. You're gonna feel bad when Raynd Bass does up with jelly Roll.
Speaker 3: Wait till you hear a song today?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, all right, well let's get started. These are some songs that I'm bringing to you. KT has seen the visuals for these. He can help describe. But here is a song by Clooner about Applebee's.
Speaker 5: I to Aplebes I was talking, I had to sign he don't want to die to come to appleby Be gonna squash the Bees and apple.
Speaker 3: I want to love this sound like that.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 3: A pretty good Applebe's song. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think that's a cover of a song that's like Kip Dynamite. Good right, keep that in mind because you guys, at the end of this, I'd like you to say, whatever you think is the best one.
Speaker 3: Can't you call that guy Clooner? Yeah, Clooner Applebee's. That sounds like one of our weekend DJs. It does Clooner all right. Uh. Here is a song called Chains by heat Kate's Torch.
Speaker 2: Everything's stolen ever being until our last ground.
Speaker 3: Dude, they were going for like reverse even essence.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, that reminds me of like a sketch from I think you should leave, like the talking stuff at the beginning of it and then going into that falsetto that's out of tune and how do you how do you describe what you're seeing there?
Speaker 1: Kevin I would describe as reverse even essence. Actually, it's who is it? I think he's Torch or Hact's torch. But he's you know, bearded, looks like you just got a motorcycle. And she's wearing the big dress like the gal from Evan Essence. A right, Yeah, here's one. That's the third one.
Speaker 2: It's called I Believe in Myself and it's by World Peace Jesus.
Speaker 3: Of good Fi.
Speaker 4: Shot with fun broms and positivity.
Speaker 5: Glore who.
Speaker 3: Want fast.
Speaker 4: Or but this song with the love of the tough, This is so much the dull I got it up, been my blood love.
Speaker 2: Every day, I don't feel it happy, grateful.
Speaker 4: To beat a lot o baby. May you have a goal to stop and love it? Love it love yay yye been myself? Yeah, I believe in myself. Yeah bleeve myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, I don't need to hear anymore. He had a dinosaur and f one reference in there. Done this need to be my theme song? World Peace. Jesus is nice with his is.
Speaker 5: So is he?
Speaker 2: Do we think he's it's better watch it with half the video you know they got you're not allowed to ask the question. Uh, here is the guy you reference at the start of the segment. He is we believe an actual rocket scientist. He makes music videos. Here's a song called Punk is Dead by ray On Bates. Let's go so you want.
Speaker 3: Show you want to start up bombs band talk. Punk is Dad? Punk is Dad Getta? Sober hab Punk is Dad.
Speaker 2: Getta? Like in said.
Speaker 3: Is Dad? Not his best work? Honestly, hey, man, have he dived deep into his catalog?
Speaker 2: I prefer some of the other stuff, like his old stuff that actually just sounds like a dead Milkman cover.
Speaker 1: What's great on that one? Is his uh you know the music vide? Well, like this is for all his videos. I guess it's the music video. It's just off, you know, just like which is that he's doing that on purpose?
Speaker 2: I guess he looks like it's not Oh no, he looks like he's kind of like lost in another land. Yeah, Like he's got like this kind of gaze. His eyes are glazed over and he's kind of like living off into the sky. He's always got a shirt tucked in, like he's just walking out of an IT meeting in this corporation. But he's banging hose. You can tell like there are women who are digging this. Yeah, there's no doubt Christine any thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Alright, not fair though, that's his best hit. Yeah, dude, you can't compare for their number one.
Speaker 2: Remember the first time we played this for Danny and h Okay, here's a song called Shoefly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know her name. Oh here we go. Sorry, Yeah, why.
Speaker 4: Are you even coming through that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why you even coming?
Speaker 3: You got a shoe shoe flush?
Speaker 4: Oh she flush shoe flush?
Speaker 2: Island?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what? You know?
Speaker 3: We new island. Gat we going crazy on town, Get we going stepping up pilot.
Speaker 4: Get money not cash.
Speaker 1: But you know, I was smiling, and I can tell you that she looked like she hadn't taken a shower in a week, like Charlie XCX.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that vibe going like she's straining to do something. Yeah he pants.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you guys following the catch me outside Gal and her beef with Alabama Barker?
Speaker 1: I know I'm supposed to be following it, but I haven't. I was tipped off to it a month ago by Ivan, our engineer.
Speaker 3: You know, I have a nineteen year old daughter, so I've got a I just got a big dose of it. The other I'm waiting on doctor phil to jump in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alabama Barker is getting destroyed in a song for sleeping with bad baby or what's her.
Speaker 3: Nad baby's boyfriend or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and she's calling her out by name, and she's singing some really ronchy stuff about her, and it's Travis Barker's don yeah, his daughter.
Speaker 3: Before yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, one tough one.
Speaker 2: Here's one called Strawberry Cheesecake by Beverly Casanova.
Speaker 6: I love the taste of strawberry cheesecake. That intent strawberry flavor is one I savor. The creamy texture is wonderful. Strawberry cheesecake is in crap.
Speaker 2: Ball, okay on a heart out for her to go the extra distance of just finding a random drum track, she could just say it acapella. Yeah, like there's no musical accompaniment other than the beat that doesn't really go with the melody.
Speaker 3: She sounds similar to the Biscuit Lady. Yeah yeah, and also the Johnny Football gal. Yeah maybe that's what I'm Yeah, did this get lady too?
Speaker 2: I can hear the same maybe uh. And then finally, this group is called j N O JO. I'm not sure how to say it. They're all, this song is always on my timeline, but it's in little clips.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 3: Sent you from my heart and I'm still thinking of you my world out.
Speaker 2: This is always on your timeline, yes, why it's never on any of ours, but it's always on Bens.
Speaker 4: I'm just not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see, I've seen this too. All right, let's vote. We got twenty seconds. I'll go first, Cloner Applebee's megapiece. Jesus, I'm going. I'm going. It's world peace, Jesus. Right, Jesus, I'm going World peace. Jesus. I will too. Yeah, so much positivity. Keep bringing it, Ben, It's really really good.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget the time Kat looked Clooner dead in their eyes and he said.
Speaker 3: Just let you know, starting tomorrow, start coming in to work with the mindset of a champion. Dallas Mavericks basketball is next right here on the eagle. Here' you going, well, I gonna get my sack backed, dude. Alright,