Speaker 1: Of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq.
Speaker 2: I mean of U.
Speaker 3: Cray, Why you fucking wind and you just disagree with you?
Speaker 4: In America we are the fraid of a speech the right to disagree.
Speaker 5: Human being anywhere is well within his right to do whatever is necessary by any means neversary to protect his life and property, especially in a country where the federal government itself but proven that it is either unable or unwilling.
Speaker 1: To protect the lives and property little human beings.
Speaker 2: Y four period, Jesus said, let you yes, be yes, and you're no.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Anything more comes from the evil one. Think about that, even in the words you speak, there is a boundary. You don't need to embellish, you don't need to argue, you don't need to defend.
Speaker 7: All right, what's up, ladies and germs, Welcome back to the ship. Oh it's just me today. My schedule's been so fucking busy, and I couldn't hook up with Julio, but he left a couple of voice mess voicemails, and Carl left the voicemail a couple of voicemails, and and I got one from from a listener too, So I'm gonna play that only because like Julio and Carl's doesn't really count because they're part of the show. Yeah man, So it's Friday, May seventeenth, twenty twenty four, five twenty four pm, the sun shining outside, and our half assed was about ready to recording the driveway on my phone. As a matter of fact, I downloaded the app on my phone to do the podcast outside because you know, I like sitting outside and drinking beer. But all right, so I live on a roundabout, right. Not only do I live on a roundabout, but there's a park at the at the one end of it, so like everybody brings their kids here, people walk their dogs around it, and there's this little fucking ankle biter across the street. Every time somebody comes down the street, the motherfucker starts going off, and I'm just like, God, damn it, this is not gonna fucking work. I mean, it's bad enough the birds were chirping and people with loud ass mufflers and shit drive by, but that fucking ankle biter was a straw that broke the camel's back. I'm like, fuck this, Like my dog will not make a fucking sound, and it's it's weird because it's like the it's like the resurrection of my old dog, because my old pitbull would not fucking make a sound at all. In fact, that they both get in trouble when they do, unless it's unless it's something important, you know what I mean, I'll beat their ass, but uh, I don't really know what the fuck I'm talking about anymore. So anyway, so my brother in law was in town. He's in town right now. So we all went out to eat last night. We went to BJ's. That was pretty good food. We had drinks and shit. BJ's, which is kind of a strange name for a restaurant if you ask me. It kind of like it's like something that belongs in the urban Dictionary or something. I don't know, I don't know. It was a good time, all right. So he's in town. I don't know if he's in town specifically for my daughter's graduation. But she's graduating Saturday, and that starts at like seven. But my wife wants to get there super early so we can get a good seat, you know how women are. So that's basically right after I get off of work. So I'm like, only fucking day I can record his Friday, and Julio couldn't do it. So I've been fucking stressed out. I'm not gonna lie. And when I get stressed out, I sleep walk, all right. And the reason I know that is because the job before where I started building jeeps, the job I had was at a stamping plant, all right. And this stamping plant had too many dyes to fit in the building, so they would rotate in and out. They had a dieyard outside and they would keep a lot of the dies inside. So the dieyard outside there was this big ass man of Wock mobile crane, and they would we had a we had a rig, you know, like an eighteen wheeler, and I would I would use his mobile crane to pick the dies up, load it on the back of the rig, drive the rig inside, you know. Then they would get cleaned and the tool and die guys would would fix them or whatever needed fix and all that shit. And and I was actually driving that rig on that property because it was private property, so I didn't have to have a CDL. Not only was I driving a rig without a CDL, but I was never trained to be a mobile crane operator. All right, this thing was a piece of shit. It was like a nineteen seventy one or seventy five or something like that. But it was just a piece of shit, all right. So I had to have I had to have a helper that would hook the chains up to the die, you know, down there. And I tried to stay positive and shit, but I was stressed the fuck out. I thought I was gonna fucking drop something on one of these guys and fucking kill them. And so there'd be so many nights my wife would be like, all right, where's my husband. She would get up and I'd be walking around in the hallway and she'd be like, what are you doing. I'm like looking for the crane. She'd be like, honey, come to bed. You're sleepwalking, right, And it happened so many times where she would just get up and yell at me, like your sleepwalking go to bed, you know. I get up and walk around the hallways and shit, because I was stressed out. I thought I was gonna kill this motherfuckers. So, like I said, I've been pretty stressed out lately because with this busy schedule, and I couldn't I couldn't find time to do the podcasts and stuff. And that's the other thing, Like if I miss a podcast, I'm really like, how do you say? All right? So like when it comes, you know, I'll get up and I'll work out every morning at three forty five, which I didn't do this morning. I'll get up and work out every day at three forty five. And if I miss the day, so maybe the next morning when I wake up, I'll wake up and I everybody's always tired when they wake up. You got to drive through that shit, right, I wake up and I'll be thinking myself like, well, fuck, I didn't work out yesterday either, so I might as well just wait till Monday, you know what I'm saying. And then that turns into Okay, well I didn't work out since what one over day? So I just wait till next Monday, and then I just keep procrastinating. So that's how I feel about this podcast, Like I'm afraid, like if I if I don't get one in, then I'm gonna you know what I mean, Like it's gonna fuck up my schedule. So this morning when I woke up, h I don't know exactly what time it was, woke up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: So when I come in here to do a podcast, typically, i'll grab like three beers because I don't want to keep hitting pause, you know what I'm saying. And I'll grab like three beers and yeah, we still hit pause where we got to go get more beers. But i'll grab like two or three at a time. So I woke up this morning at god knows what time, and I don't know if I had a dream or if i'll stress out or what the fuck. But I woke up and I grabbed three beers and I walked down here to my podcast table, and I don't know what the fuck I was doing. Hopefully I didn't put anything out. I haven't even checked yet because, like I said, I've been so fucking busy, I ain't got time to dick around with none of this shit. But anyway, around one thirty in the morning, I just kind of woke up and I'm like, what the fuck And I looked at the clock. Oh shit, it happened again, fucking sleepwalking.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: The reason I don't know what time it started because I had like two empty beers sitting here. I don't know, man, I hope next week will be better. I mean, it's just it's just with all the graduation and family from out of town, I'm sure it'll get better. And then we're gonna be done with these seven tens soon, you know, so it'll all be all right. Yeah, So I'm gonna play one of these voice messages from Julio. He felt bad that he couldn't be here, but we got You know, we all worked for a living, man, and if he didn't work for a living, he wouldn't be on this show, you know what I'm saying. So respect So I can't always work out, man. We've been working our asses off, and we're still two of the hardest working motherfuckers in podcasts, even though we're doing it in the PM now, even though generally puts one out every other day. What's up? General, he's a hard working motherfucker too. But all right, here's this. Uh, here's his voicemail. Voicemail from uh Julio.
Speaker 6: Fox.
Speaker 3: What's up listeners? This this Garlic parn checking in. Have a quick quick topic here.
Speaker 1: You ever thought of the cost of a pineapple a dollar or like.
Speaker 3: Two ninety nine? Well, did you know that you'd only get one pineapple? Per plant, and it takes about eighteen months to grow that pineapple. So for eighteen months they manage the field, they water it, they fertilize it, and then after eighteen months, they bring in a crew that harvested you know, machines and transportation, and then they put these pineapples on a ship that.
Speaker 6: Goes across you know, the ocean back.
Speaker 3: To the United States, and then they get distributed in semi trucks driven by semi drivers all around the country. And somehow, some way, it only costs a dollar ninety nine for a fucking pineapple. That kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is money really real? Like you go to them all, you know, I like hats. I know you like hats.
Speaker 3: You ever walk about by that hat store and you see two employees there and it's empty. Could they really be selling that many hats that they can afford like premium real estate at the mall? You know, like that science store with little knick knacks for little Johnny, you know, to do science projects, or like a deo cut in half? Are they really selling that much product? I don't know, man, I think it's a deception. I think it's I think it's all fake, you know, like talking about living in a simulation that is manipulated.
Speaker 6: I think the.
Speaker 3: Pineapple might be an example of it. But just Colin and the fire wasn't on the show. But it's my little contribution anti quolt Carl. You never know what alcohol is gonna tell you show.
Speaker 7: Oh got a little dig in on Carl. That's funny because I think Carl got want in on him too. But uh, I will get into all that. Uh nah yet. But what you're saying, Julio, I get it, man like, it doesn't make any sense. You should have mentioned where they're grown at. I think maybe Hawaii or maybe uh Central America or some some ship. Excuse me, I've been chugging beer since I got home. I'm stressed out, people, I was fucking sleepwalking for christ, all right, let's see here, I gotta I gotta clip.
Speaker 8: I like that the cousin of.
Speaker 2: The United States walks don't just made a story about.
Speaker 7: Having annimals and.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 4: He's not an.
Speaker 3: Acceptable as president.
Speaker 4: People go, oh, that's just old paths.
Speaker 7: He's got the mun stuff.
Speaker 8: He runs for the free world. The one's own shakes the curtain to introduce himself back and so almost lame.
Speaker 7: He was in the Air Force. War was the Air Force. Air Force, and then there was bag and the.
Speaker 2: Goat Bob was the Internet, and you fell into the New Guinea and a bunch of cannibals at his face and everybody said, well, what is.
Speaker 6: It's fine, it's fine to other things.
Speaker 2: He says to that, and then after the country he's like, I'm gonna vote.
Speaker 7: For that, and you know why, I don't know. That's pretty funny. Yeah, But now they're gonna have a there's gonna be a debate. They're setting up debates between Trump and Biden. There's gonna be supposedly gonna be two one of them is gonna be on CNN. And I find that hard to believe that Trump agreed to that, you know, because I don't know. They've seen their they've seen their stock plummet since uh, I mean ever since everybody's waking up to the bullshit, you know, and uh, they see their stock plummet, and they said, no, they're gonna we're gonna be more to the middle. But I mean, everybody's like, oh, this is gonna be the most important election in our lifetime. And don't they say that about every election, you know, but we'll see what CNNs got in store for for this if it even happens. And uh like, uh like when Biden uh did the debate the first time, he was saying all kinds of stupid shit before that, and then they had them all cranked up on fucking math or something, because just like Hitler, Hitler was on math and he would get up there and fucking everybody's fucking clapping and shit, that's the same thing with Biden. You know, he was, he was on some shit. I don't give a fuck what nobody says. Fucking cannibals. That guy, I don't know. All right, this is kind of weird to me. I'm not I mean, you guys have heard me ramble on my by myself. But now I got these voicemails, so I'm kind of fucking torn between what I'm doing here. So I guess I'll play another voicemail. I mean, I'm kind of obligated to get Julio's in here and Carl and then there's another a couple more than I want to play, so they they're a little bit quieter, I think, which I'm not crazy about. And the one guy that called in. He left like three messages, but the first two were like three minutes, but they were they were like cutting in and out. So I'm just gonna play his last one and I'll talk to I'll apologize about that at the end, you know. But here's Julio's next one.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's Julio again. Hey Soro. I'm scrolling through Facebook and that's.
Speaker 1: Really great in my gears.
Speaker 3: But you know what, like it's true, you know, who hates America the most Americans? Like everybody gives a damn about what's going on in the.
Speaker 6: Middle East, you know, the.
Speaker 3: This whole shit, you know, but nobody's talking about anything about home. You know, like like people feel special about wearing a certain certain pin or a certain colored flag. There's some other bs like that, but nobody cares about the vets. Nobody cares about you know, the hormeless. Nobody cares about, you.
Speaker 1: Know, families anymore. I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I see stuff like that on my friends, on my friends facebooks and stuff, and it's like, how much of that is really true? I Mean, you got to start loving your country first, you know, your motherland, and take the people there. I don't get why we're still invested as a country in other places. And then also ideology wise, in these places, ain't thinking about you, that's for sure. Ain't sending money over here. They ain't caring about about the babies dying here, ain't caring about the homeless dying.
Speaker 1: Why the funk should we? I don't know. That's just my two cents man.
Speaker 7: Bah, Yeah, that's true. That's what I keep I keep preaching that shit every week, like, uh, you know, fuck Ukraine, fuck Russia, fuck Israel, fuck Palace sign. But I'm not talking about the people. You know what I'm saying. I'm talking about the fucking government. You know, this is it's like a spiritual warfare and something is going on. It's greed, it's I mean, it's just dark man, And it's like, I don't get don't there's a saying it goes I can't even remember the exact words, but don't talk shit about somebody's house until you clean your own house. So everybody should live by that here in the United States. If you ain't got everything, if everything here isn't tiptop taking care of it, like you said, the homeless taking taking care of everything, over here, that fuck everywhere else. That's not my fucking problem. I couldn't care less. I mean, I don't like I don't want to see nobody dying, but there's people dying here and that should be our first concern. And and when you bring that, oh yeah, when you bring that up about homeless vets, that reminds me of something. All right, so most of you all listen. Though I've been deployed a few times, I've seen some some ship and uh so, like at my work, there's a there's a program where they give somebody, everybody something for Veteran's Day and they try to make a big deal out of it, which I hate. I just want to be left alone. But man, there are people that I work with, and this is a good fucking job. We make good fucking money. Right, there's people I work with.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: One of the one of these guys didn't even graduate from fucking boot camp, but he got out on a on a some kind of medical discharge because all right between between basic training, which is normally eight weeks. I can't remember if I've talked about this on here. I probably have, because it pisses me right the fuck off, all Right, so basic training is eight weeks and then you got Advanced Individual Training, which is a T, which is your job training.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 7: I was in the infantry, so there is your Your basic training is ai T, SOOT boot camp for infantry is just another five weeks of the same. Shit just gets a little harder, you know. They pushed us a little harder, especially in the tenth mount Division because it was a cohort unit and it's the most it's the most deployed unit in the military ever since it was reactivated, which was right right when I went in there. So we were all fucking going through boot camp together. It's called a cohort unit. But anyway, this dude that I'm that I was talking about, he was in the Navy, which is queer. Sorry, dad, And uh, now we all were all the olive branches are allowed to fuck with each other, all right. It's just a little joking around, but uh, he was in the Navy, all right. And then after your eight weeks between basic and ai T, a lot of times they have what's called family Day, so your family can come up and visit you and then you go to you know, you go stay with them for a night. And then you go back and finish your five weeks at ai T. To my understanding, this dude went out him and whoever he was with, he went out and got fucking drunk, which I did too, I think most of us did. But then he didn't come back. So when they finally caught up with his ass, he tried to blame it on alcohol, and he said he had a drinking problem. He basically fucking played the system. And I mean, obviously not a fucking alcoholic, because you just went eight weeks without drinking in boot camp. But he said he was an alcoholic or whatever. He was just too much of a pussy to go back and finish his ai T all right, So they gave him a medical discharge for alcoholism. Now, if I was the fucking commanding officer, I would have kicked his ass back to the curb. So now he brags about how he goes out, He tells everybody he's a veteran, brags about how he goes out and gets free meals on Veterans Day at you know, Applebee's and all the bullshit that they offer free meals, and it pisses me right the fuck off. I'd like to give him an ass whooping, but I just I just ignore him and don't make eye contact because it's the best job I ever had, and I got a family to take care of, you know. But then there's another guy who pisses me off. But he has he has been deployed. He's not infantry, but he was like, uh, he was artillery, which they call the King of Battle, and infantry is called the Queen of Battle, which is kind of ass backwards, but I get it. You can fuck more people up with it with artillery, but somebody's got to be up front, right. But anyway, like I said, this is a good fucking job, and we make a lot of money, or at least have the opportunity to make a lot of money. All right, Well, this guy, he was already getting on my nerves, so I stopped talking to him. And then I heard every I heard him going around telling everybody like, hey, I drove to such and such time because they're offering uh, free Christmas trees for veterans. And I'm just thinking myself, like, you fucking piece of shit. Right, So and we go down and sit at the break table, Hey fox, and I was already not talking to him me and him already already explained to him that he was getting on my fucking nerves and this was something else say it was about. But anyway, hey fucks, you got your tree up yet? I said, why don't you mind your own fucking business, because I knew what he's getting ready to say, and he's like, okay, but anyway, he's making making all this money's got a good job, and the motherfucker drove like forty minutes to get a free fucking Christmas tree. That's not what it was meant for. Like that's I mean, this was a long fucking rant. But Julio brought up homeless veterans. That homeless veterans is what these free meals are for. It's what the free Christmas trees are for. I don't know what a homeless person we need a Christmas tree for. Maybe I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, all right, I'm just that's just the way I am. I don't I don't take kindly the handouts, and I don't expect other people to do that either, So whatever, man, all right, I don't know, this is kind of a weird episode, but that's just the way I feel. So I hope everybody understands. And if you are a veteran and you got use of all your limbs and you're employed, just think twice about fucking uh. I mean, you know, you can go back and start talking about all these corporations because they're fucking this over. I mean, you can go one hundred different ways with it. But I just don't like hand else. But I got one more from Julio here and all right, I'm gonna shut the fuck up.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's to you again.
Speaker 3: So remember how you said you like the the village people, and you and your dad pointed.
Speaker 1: Out that they were gay.
Speaker 3: But check this out.
Speaker 6: This is an interesting fact.
Speaker 1: The Navy reached reached out to the village people to use in the.
Speaker 3: Navy in an advertising campaign for television radio. They gave the right to the song for free on the condition that the Navy helped them shoot the music video by provided them with the warship, several aircraft, and plenty of sailors. But I saw that a baby, think of you, brother, I love you.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, no, I get it. There was a there was a sailor in the village people. That's why I think I can't remember all the fucking weird ass queer costumes. But uh, I just got done saying that the navy was gay. Sorry, dad, that's twice. Uh. My dad doesn't listen to this. I told because he my dad is just like me. I mean, I'm just like him. I should say. I get it from him. I got anger, he's got angry issues. I got it. And uh, he don't give a he there was, he wasn't falling for the vaccine. I just get it from him, man. And uh, but he don't listen to the shit. I remember when I told him. I said, hey, man, I got a podcast. You should check it out. You probably like it. And he's just like, what's a podcast? I'm like, never mind, dad, all right. I came across this weird ass post. All right. It says soup is witchcraft. We put plants, spices, and dead animals into a cauldron and follow instructions from a book written by old people. He's got a fucking point there, But I mean everything's witchcraft, even writing shit. That's why they call it. Uh, that's why they call it spelling, because you're casting spells. All Right. I got another clip here. It's about porn and this is the This is the pass Away comedian Nor mc donald rest in peace, norm But it's pretty damn funny.
Speaker 4: I ordered pulp fiction. You know that movie. Sure, it's a gritty urban satire.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 10: It said that on the Little Thing. I wouldn't have known it, and so I said, yeah, I get pulp fiction. I heard great things about that, so I order it right, and they send me a different movie, a movie called pump Friction.
Speaker 1: I never heard that more.
Speaker 10: Well, it's different than pulp fiction. Pulp fiction is a gritty urban supa. Pump friction is a bunch of dudes and ladies having dirty sex.
Speaker 4: Whoah, And you know there's a mix. Yeah, and it wasn't a bad movie. You know.
Speaker 10: Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like they're good for about fifteen twenty minutes. I'm really interested, and then there's one point that all of a sudden, I'm bored.
Speaker 4: You know, I just.
Speaker 10: I was really interesting, cluting, and I feel deeply ashamed.
Speaker 7: I ordered pulp Okay, I think we all know what he's talking about. He was jerking off people. No, that was that was a you know, these comedians are most of them are are conservative because they're really intelligent, and I mean there's very few like you know, Rogan tries to play it close to the chest, but he started all this shit. You know, he brings on all these I don't know that some of the type of shit we talk about on this show. He was the one that started that, you know. And you know, you got Bill Burr. I always talk about him, and I think I think he just kind of plays it off because he's trying to get movie rolls and shit. There's very few comedians that are lefties. And then you got somebody like Kathy Griffin and she even a comedian that dingy bitch, And it's like most of them are are conservative because they're intelligent, and that goes along with the UFC. I mean, I've been playing clips from what's his name, Dana Dana White, don't I mean, I don't know. You know, you can't really be a UFC fighter and be soft. And I hate to say that leftists are soft, but they are right because adversity is a teacher. Adversity is the best teacher, right. And I'll give you an example. All right, So when my unit, so there's a in the military or the in the army, infantry. And I've talked about this before, and I'm sorry if i'm you know, we got a lot of new listeners lately, but I mean, if you've already heard this, I apologize, but it's not gonna be I'm not gonna be explaining it the exactly same every time, but we got so many fucking episodes I'm gonna be repeating shit no matter how you look at it, all right, All right, So, Uh, j RTC is down in Fort Polk, Louisiana, and it's a simulated warfare and I don't know if it's the same now, but back when I back when we went through it, it was. They got what's called miles gear. So everybody wears harnesses on their chest and you zero and your weapons to uh activate a laser every time you fire off a blank, right, and so if you got an aim right, that blank is going to take out whoever you're shooting at or whatever you're shooting at. All right, So, uh, the people that work at j RTC are stationed there. They basically live there, so they know the land like the back of their fucking hands. So you know people, you know units that come in by the way, j R. T C is a template for d r F one, which is the Deployment Readiness Force, which basically means you're the next unit that's that's fucking going if anything hits the fan. Right, So motherfuckers were getting dropped left and right.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 7: I was only like I think I might have been a PFC or a specialist at that time, and I was a fucking uh platoon leader, which is an officer by the time, you know, by the time it was over with, which that's a lot of fucking people that got killed. But anyway, it was a there's a two week window. They call it the box. You go in the box, right, Okay, So the trucks and the helicopters, like I said, these uh they call them, they call them OP four. The people that are stationed here at Fort Polte, they call them OP sands for Opposing Force. So they know this fucking land so well that that's why they're fucking everybody up so well, right, they're taking out all the trucks and helicopters that got our food and water and people. I swear to got people claim that you can only live without water for three days. That's bullshit. I don't know who came up with that, that Rockefeller Medical Industrial Complex bullshit. But I went more than three days without water and I'm still fucking here. But what I'm getting at is we had no food, no water. Every time somebody would go down and we would take their canteens and share it. You know, I had We had very little fucking water for I mean a week and a half, maybe a week. I mean, that was a long time ago. I'm trying to remember. I'll guarantee we went a week without fucking very little water and it's absolutely zero food. And when I when I finally and I never got hit. I'm not gonna lie. There are people that were trying to get hit on purpose because they were hungry and thirsty and just tired of the bullshit because it wasn't real warfare anyway. But I ain't like that. I made the whole fucking a whole two week window, and it just That's why, that's why I believe in intermittent fasting, because it when you go through shit like that, it teaches you something like you don't need to eat. They fucking got this country. They just it's like the what's the movie? They live with Rddy Piper puts the glass on. It just does consume, obey. That's what it's about, man, It's they just want to boost the economy. It's not only the United States, it's the entire West and some of the other countries I've been to. They don't eat like the way we eat, and that's why they're not dying like we're dying. There's so much poison shit in our food. It's it's fucking ridiculous, these fucking seed oils and fucking uh all the shit that Monsanto's spraying on the crops and all that shit, and then they lose court cases and then they just fucking change the name of the company and keep doing the same shit. The politicians don't care about any of us. You better get that shit straight right now. But that's why I believe fasting and sunshine is the two best things for your health. And I know I say that shit like every week, but I mean that's the reason I feel that way. I don't know if I've ever explained it in that way, but like, the longer you go with, I'll put on this poison in your body. I mean, God made our bodies to purge all that bullshit out and it so I eat from four thirty pm to maybe eight thirty pm, except for if I got a day off, I'll eat like a pig like the rest everybody in this country. But if you got twenty hours a day for your body to try to purge that shit out, that's better than a lot of people are doing. And it's not for everybody, but I'm just that's just one of my suggestions to you guys. All Right, all right, I'll shut up now. I'm ranting about fasting and jarityc and all that shit. But like I said, man, adversity is a teacher. So some of these lufties that have never been challenged in their life, they sit around eating and feeding their fat ass face and playing video games, and now they want to fucking stand up for Israel or Palestine or whatever. It's like, shut the fuck up. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You have no idea about half of the shit you're talking about. You ain't ever been over there. All right. I sounded really angry this episode of My Apologies. I'm gonna shut the fuck up, all right. Now, here's Carl.
Speaker 8: This Weekend Calls Guide to history. We will be discussing the May Offensive. Phase two of the Tet offenses of nineteen sixty eight, also known as the May Offensive. Little Tet and Mini Tet was launched spots the People's Army of Vietnam and the Viet com I think targets throughout South Vietnam and two lean said on from twenty on April thirty May to nineteen sixty eight. The May Offensive was considered much bloodier than the initial phase of the Tet Offensive. The US susi's across Thus Vietnam were two thousand and one arm six nuns killed for the entire month of May, making it the deadliest month of the entire Vietnam nth of US forces. While South vi As losses two thousand and sixty four kills, the People's Army of Vietnam and the Viet Corong loss have exceeded twenty four thousand kills and over two thousand captures. Amount of many May Offensive was a costly the thief for the VICOM and the people.
Speaker 6: I'm curious what.
Speaker 8: Issues who you have with.
Speaker 7: Uh. I'm curious what issues Julio has with the Gaze or Jay's Carl. Don't tell me, you're afraid to say the word Jew. I'm not exactly sure what this is about. I just got done ranting about it, though, I don't give a fuck. I mean, yeah, there are Jews in America. I might be Uh, I might be part Jew. I don't how can you be part Jew?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 7: Because it's a fucking religion. And Israel, the country they call Israel, was just placed by the United Nations in nineteen forty five. I don't you know, this whole thing is fucking a crack of shit. But uh, and you know, Trump says a lot of good shit. I'm not convinced. I mean, I definitely rather see Trump than Joe Biden. But I mean, didn't he uh didn't Trump befriend everyone? Motherfucker went to Uh he went to the North Korea and met up with the little rocket Man. He went and met with people with Putin, and there was peace in the Middle East when he was president. So I mean, really, there's no need to pick a side. But now, I don't give a shit if somebody's Jewish or not. But uh, I mean, I got a lot of issues with the Catholics, to be honest, But I've talked about that before in Julio's Catholic. But you know, the the Vatican is my main issue that I have concerning religion. But you know what, I'm not gonna We're gonna let Julio.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: Answer that question next week. And I don't know how long this these seven tens is gonna last, you know, but it can't. It's not gonna last much longer. But I can't guarantee that I have no control over it. So we'll see what happens. All right, Thanks Carl, and thanks Julio. Let's see here, all right, Now, this other dude, he left like three messages. The first two were like three minutes each because they once you hit three minutes, now wait a minute. The first one was three minutes. The second one was a minute and twenty three. See, the issue is that it was cutting in and out. And the second one I would have to play to finish the first one. I appreciate a southerns center. I appreciate it next time, next time. Trying to keep it. Liking one message, I'm not. It's not really necessary, but I'm just I'm gonna play your last one here, all right. It's kind of funny. I like it anyway, Southern Center.
Speaker 9: I know I left the two messages already. I forgot to include that you guys might get a kick out of that. I started my own little drinking game watching listening to your podcast.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: The rules are pretty simple. It's every time Box says this might be a short one, I gotta finish a beer. I played it the other night, and it's pretty safe to say that I am overslept for work and woke up with pissed my pants.
Speaker 6: About how drunk I was. Keep on keeping on, Southern Center out.
Speaker 7: Baby, all right, thanks Southern Center. Yeah, uh, I appreciate that you pissed your pants. It should be commended for that. Not everybody can get that drunk. I've done it all right, Uh I think I I think I've covered everything. Oh now there was one other thing. Oh my bad, I just fucking hit the goddamn mic. All right, I got a new thing here that I wanna if you guys want to leave voice messages about this. What actor played the best retard in a movie. I'm not gonna give any example. We all know. And when I say retarded, it could be anything from uh, you know, like Sean Penn to uh he was most retarded, So anything on down from that, really, and even if, even if, even if it was just a character that was stupid, that works too. We can all laugh about it, all right, So send me, leave me a voicemail about what actor played the best retard in the movie. All right now, I'm hoping I ain't forgetting nothing, but uh so, if you got any questions, comments, bitches, grapes, complaints, hit us up at conspiracy Soldiers at Yahoo dot com, hit me up at conspiracy Soldiers on Instagram, and fuck, I was gonna do a video today for TikTok, but I forgot because I was sitting out in the driveway thinking about recording and then dogs, dogs started barking. Pissed me right the fuck off, And uh so maybe next week, but I'm gonna I'm gonna make some shorts for TikTok, you know, so follow us on TikTok, on Conspiracy Soldiers. That'll be that'll probably be up next week. And then of course we're on YouTube, even though they suck cock, we got them little uh you know, them auto generated videos with just the picture that I put for the thumbnail or whatever. Fuck YouTube and uh oh voicemail, leave us a voicemail who played the best retard or just any other thought. You might have thirty one flute frog six. That's flu flu as in the wuhan flu. Thirty one flute frog six. All right, I think I covered everything. I'm gonna go sit outside and drink beer like I wanted to, like an hour and a half an hour ago. Again, I don't know how long this one's gonna be. I wasn't paying attention, so Southern Center, you can take another drink. Let's see if you can piss your pants again. All right, that's it. I thank you all for listening, thanks for the voicemails and all that shit. If you like the show, give us a good review, subscribe, like follow all that bullshit and tell your friends is the most important part, you know. Fuck social media and the internet and all that bullshit. But we're part of it now, so I mean you gotta include that, all right, So all right, we'll see you next week. Conspiracy Soldiers are going dark.