Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let your.
Speaker 1: Taco one on one one w JR R, but your freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: Breaking news, traffic news. Oh yeah, this is isn't that great?
Speaker 2: Turnpike northbound shut down at I four.
Speaker 3: Get that it's Turnpike where northbounds at I four shut down at I four.
Speaker 2: That is going to cost some issues this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take alternate routes, obviously ahead of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm hoping we get that info to you before you find yourself stuck in that situation again. Turnpike northbound shut down at I four. Let's uh, let's begin with this one. In Iowa, a forty eight year old man named David Carpenter was arrested for attempted murder after he shot his father in the face. Oh my god. Now, thankfully his dad is expected to make it. While at the hospital, Dad told police that he and his son were arguing about David's stinky feet before the shooting. Okay, just get him some motor eaters. David did say, yeah, that's was the root of what happened here. David said he was in the living room with his father, who was on a motorized scooter, and his father accused him of having stinky feet. Look, it's bad enough you live here with me, but your fate stang. That ignited a much larger and heated argument, and at some point David goes to another room, gets a gun, came back, pointed it at his dad's face, but says he accidentally pulled the trigger. And now he's also going to be charged with child endangerment because there were two kids younger than fourteen in the home at the time, probably also think he has stinky feet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't have much of a future, those two kids.
Speaker 2: I does not indicate I'm assuming they're David's kids.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking I'm guessing Dave's forty eight. Yeah, they've got to be. I mean, they don't have to be. I wonder if they have stinky feet itary, if that's hereditary. I cannot I'm ten percent stinky feet because my feet. It's not my feet that's stink. It's my flip flops and my shoes. You can contact stink, which is probably because of me. But no, like these ones. I told you, I keep dryer lens in my shoes. Yeah, they smell good right now, police, don't ask me to confirm that you want one. No, I do not want to sniff your shoe. He has his shoe off sniffing it. It's from exercise, and and feet sweat when you exercise, as do your bulls and other parts of you. But uh, but I put the little dryer sheets in there to good trick. And the odor eater. They have these little these biking witch balls. They they're little odor balls oor balls, and the uh yeah, they work pretty well. So I'll switch out my pairs of shoes. All wear these ones a couple of days than the others. But now I know it's my flip flop stink and there ain't much cure in that. If anybody knows a cure for stinky flip flops besides buying new ones, because I did that. You know, because when you're wearing flip flops, your feet are sweating because you're usually at the beach or on the golf course or whatever. So you know what to do with stinky flip flops. Let me know, I put them in the pool. That worked pretty well one time.
Speaker 2: What your stinky feet.
Speaker 3: Well, my feet don't stink my feet smell luxurious. It's once i'd put on once I put on the Oh yeah, well, I mean I should start up a you know, go fundme for my feet.
Speaker 2: I'd make I'd make a few.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: A charity that works with homeless people in Wellington, New Zealand. M Oh boy, this almost inadvertently took care of their local homeless population. They unknowingly distributed candies filled with a potentially lethal dose dose of methamphetamine in its food packets to the homeless people. Oh, four hundred of them.
Speaker 3: Was this planned and some of it's just kind of no.
Speaker 2: So these individually wrapped candies, we.
Speaker 3: Were gonna say they fed them a boar's head, were donated nothing against we Love You.
Speaker 2: Were donated by, you know, somebody donating food to the food bank for the homeless. However, the candies were actually disguised as meth three hundred times the level someone would usually take. It could be lethal. The sweets had a high street value of six hundred and eight dollars per little candy. Any any of them die, Well, no, they're trying to cut they're trying to contact the homeless people at this point, which how do you do that? Well, all of them have cell phones. Look ye, they're sitting on there on the corner with the sign. I look at them talking on a phone that's better than mine and wearing a pair of shoes that are better than my stinky ones.
Speaker 3: Who Somebody said, but you're not bitter? No, okay, all right. I also I ain't giving them a dollar. Somebody said, uh, loom or loom a deodorant is what people are saying for your feet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you all over deodorant thing that they're pushing. Now, Oh that's a gimmick, dude. I think that's a new marketing gimmick. No, oh yeah, this is the loom a whole body women's. Yeah, that's stuff they're using on their KOUCHI right anywhere you want. That's to get you to buy more.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they I've heard the advertisements on our station, so I might have to use it.
Speaker 2: Don't call them out. No, it's a smart gimmick, dude, I say, to get you to buy more deodorant. If you're using it all over yourself other than just your arm pits, you're gonn they're gonna sell more products.
Speaker 3: I mean that was like in high school and you put it under your arm pits and then in between your your your.
Speaker 2: Pecks or your chest muscles. Do you just not is deodorant soap just out now? Is that not even considered for for his deodorant soap? Soap?
Speaker 1: Think?
Speaker 3: Oh just fragrance? Yeah, yeah, just regular soap. No I still use.
Speaker 2: Which one? Is it? Like caress or.
Speaker 3: One of them things caress? What I don't know is something that starts with a C but didn't Bob World order may be spreading to the youth of America. Sorry, you just throw a curveball at me like Lake Mary Little League with that uh, with the fragrant or whatever the soap scented there you go. I thought they had deodorantce oap And I'm like, man, I've been missing the boat the whole time, all right, So beat w O.
Speaker 2: In effect Wood, Minnesota, we go to Big Discount Liquors in Maplewood where an armed robber was beaten back by an eight year old girl with a baseball bat.
Speaker 4: I tried to talk to him and say, you know what, I got my daughter here? Can you just please put the gone down more little way from her?
Speaker 2: Yes, we have video of this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 4: I will give you everything, take everything.
Speaker 2: I'm not bad.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be led that happen. IM coming to rescue. I'm so proud of her, so she's she's so strong. That day I would say, I I just want to cry when I see the media because I was like, I don't expect she did that.
Speaker 3: That's coach Schabar morele that was the one I was pointing out to you. And it was the little girl whooping hitting him in the back with the bat.
Speaker 2: And then that's a big bat. Coach sha Bar is the owner of a big discount liquors in maple Wood. When that dude came in and tried to u, you know, shake him down, his eight year old daughter jumped in and helped with the beat down. Uh huh. And you knows Bob World o. And the suspect was arrested. It turns out the gun was a very realistic looking BB gun. But hey, it doesn't matter under Bob World order terms.
Speaker 3: But see, it wouldn't have gotten to getting the eight year old involved with a bat. If you had the armed guard at the front of the store, he would have said BB gun, real gun look alike or not your kneecaps are gone gone, yes, and you're in the chair for the rest of your life. You're in the wheelchair and rolling through you know where. Everybody who idolizes you in the hood is gonna go. Uh oh, Bob World order got them, that's what's wrong.
Speaker 2: Saw another big stack of requested stickers envelopes showed up. Look right here there, they are getting ready to lick them, stick them, stuff them and send them.
Speaker 3: I said, if you want your BWO sticker, send us a self address stamped envelope. If you don't know what that is, don't worry about it. You can google that as well as the address. Oh man, we're getting a lot of info on these stinky feet. Yeah, we got some people. Damn yes, loo May's the deodorant. Somebody else wear athletic socks and shoes that allow your feet to breathe. I think my shoes are too tight too. Spray them with Odo ban Loom adiodorant. Somebody else said, loo Ma sucks Mando for men. Okay, so oh, so loo May has Mando for men. Oh my feet really don't stink that poor hydrogen peroxide in your shoes in your foot what huh? I'll check it out, all right.
Speaker 2: I like the suggestion that you get more sensible shoes. That was That was a good one. Linsen Daco on demand.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app with