Speaker 1: Leco shows the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast see we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: One to one one w jr R, Orlando's Rock Station. A reminder. You are listing for a double dose two songs back to back from Metallica sometime before ten o'clock this morning, and when the second of those two songs begins, that's when you start calling us. And we're gonna give you the phone number in a second in case you don't know it, put it in your phone or jot it down, and we'll take the seventy second caller as an M seventy two world tour. Additional dates announced yesterday, including shows here in Florida in June. We'll have tickets for the June eighth show at Raymond James Stadium with the openers Pantera and Suicidal Tendencies. Yeah, that's the Sunday show.
Speaker 3: So again, you're listening for two Metallica songs in a row. Second one starts playing, you start calling. Here's the number. Four oh seven nine one six one oh one one.
Speaker 2: All right, Shall we go ahead and roll through the bad doers first and then I get onto some more pleasant thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one, are these the two that came in from overnight. God, I'll get to those in a second. At this top of the stack, I get the latest U nut job who uh had the idea to go and try to kill a former president. That would be Ryan Wesley Ruth, the fifty eight year old who was camped out in the brush down outside Trump International Golf Course last Sunday, lying in wait. Luckily, an eagle eyed Secret Service detail members spotted that dude.
Speaker 2: That could have been so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just spotted the rifles barrel hozzle whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the nozzle, Yeah, I said, hozzled hozzldof anyway, that guy's weird, dude. Oh God, some of the stuff that's come to light about his past sketch. Yeah. Police in North Carolina looking for the suspect that left a waffle an eighteen year old waffle house worker dead. This guy eighteen years old working at waffle house in the middle of the night. This character, they believe this suspect's name is Florer Lozano, known as Julo or Carlos, comes in orders food. They're getting his food ready. This guy starts becoming abusive towards employees. Next thing you know, he's cracking off rounds and kills the eighteen year old cook senseless death. My goodness, Julo one of the late entries. This sheriff in Lecter County, Kentucky, Mickey Steins, is in custody and charge with murdering a county district judge, Kevin Mullins, yesterday in the judge's chambers in the courthouse. From what I can gather, these two have known each other for a long time. This is the sheriff of the whole county is in meeting with a judge and I guess something happened and it resulted in allegedly Sheriff Stein shooting and killing the judge. It's just crazy. Marion County deputies have arrested Carl Lombardo, who's fifty eight years old. He's accused of preventing a child from going home from a sleepover back in August. He's also accused of using his former position as a youth basketball coach to molest children during sleepovers at his home in Silver Spring Shores.
Speaker 3: This guy right here, he needs to be put on the island, the island of molesters and sikhs and child porn people that we're gonna nuke.
Speaker 2: Facing charges of human trafficking of a child for commercial section activity, interference with child custody lude, or lascivious mollastate.
Speaker 3: Just put in charge of these kids to guide them in basketball.
Speaker 2: You these things fut me this. We talked about this story earlier in the week. This has a good and bad element. The bad element peeping tom in the window of a fourteen year old girl in Flagler County.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The suspect, Damon Smith in custody thanks to an alert father of the fourteen year old girl who clabbered him with a baseball bat. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: You see the footage at the doorbell camera or whatever. That is a hymn sprinting after the guy out of the bat.
Speaker 2: Dude once he was in custody, told deputies, Yeah, I get a thrill from walking around people's homes. Somebody takes him. Man, Why you got to mess with the waffle house employees.
Speaker 3: Zach Right, guys back there busting his buns cooking.
Speaker 2: Told you about William Green earlier in the week, arrested for child abuse without great bodily harmonies the school bus driver in Brevard choking out a special needs student uh on a bus that was headed to the South Alternative Learning Center. Put the put his hands around to the student's neck on the bus. All right, that's enough of the bad. I have a few good items here. I'm going to try not to step on your toes, mister Good News Network. Do we talk about the search and rescue team in Florida that's training its first search and rescue otter. No, his name is Splash, and the guy training him said he came up with the idea after learning otters are the only mammal that can smell things underwater.
Speaker 3: But then otters, you know how, they can be violent. It's gonna What could happen is that otter then finds the person that bites them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is gonna be a good otter. Talk about not a rogue odder Like I think we had an idiotology earlier in the week. Two days ago, he had one pulled a kid off a dock. Does does Splash sound like an otter that's gonna go and bite people. No, he's going to go and rescue people. I hope, So, Splash, won't you change your ways. You know how it is, man people.
Speaker 3: Maybe he gets into like otter drugs or something, you know, bad fish down there that he's eating and then.
Speaker 2: Swimming with the wrong crowd who lose mat and then he's someone made an emergency called out a sinking boat off the coast of Dover, England, and accidentally called nine one one in Dover, Delaware instead. Oh, the nine one one operators still managed to save the day. One of them got the boat's coordinates in the English Channel, while someone else looped in the US Coast Guard, who looped in the French Coast Guard, who then went out and uh, all of this in just sixteen minutes. Help is on the way. That's made your rage And.
Speaker 3: That gets a pal because I'm telling you, what if I was that nine one up right, I just say you got the wrong number. You got it called over the other one, you know, But no, they went the extra and above International nine one one.
Speaker 2: Can join twins from Pakistan or going home After a successful separation surgery that took fourteen hours. There one year old so who joined freaks me. They've been in the hospital since early July. After the procedure. They were conjoined. Conjoined at the head and shared brain tissue, which made it a much more complicated procedure.
Speaker 3: All right, we got a couple of these that I saw throughout the week, not even Good News Network yet, haven't even opened that.
Speaker 2: These are just ones I found along the way.
Speaker 3: A lady found her wallet hat after forty Is that a three or a seven? Forty seven years She lost her wallet forty seven years later. Think of that when you have like your you know, your wind Dixie cards and you it showed all this old stuff.
Speaker 2: It was really cool.
Speaker 3: It was like a you know, a subway clubs, you know, you know, stamp money in it. I don't know really what was in it. I don't know, but anyway, don't It was a really good story. And then there was I think they were troopers or cops that got to get props.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what state. I just looked up and saw it on TV.
Speaker 3: While there was an emergency going on in one car on an interstate and this cop or or a fake piano pulled up next to that car that was having an emergency, Yes, tell us more, and one climbed out of the window and was helping the car, and everything was happily ever after.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's open up the Good News Network here, so those have pal. This particular portion of this segment is very short on specifics. A short here, more deals with generalities.
Speaker 3: Listen here, red headlines is what it's all about, you old those one's going ups. Driver saved a collapsed grandmother. Now he brings her treats every week to the hospital. Quote she's family now unquote how about that pal if he's not just going for the inheritance. Surfers are on board, bra surfers on board and uh, climate fight after big wave areas are found to be significant carbon stores, a whole bunch of carbon.
Speaker 2: They can use that to help the climate. Pow. Wait, I thought we're trying to get rid of carbon.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is, they're doing something good because they made it on the Good News Network.
Speaker 2: This one's good to. This guy was shocked they've made a green new deal.
Speaker 3: He was shocked to find out his poke Pokemon card collection, you know, which is like your kid, you're collecting cards meat right, worth five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Just happened to be five thousand still instead of.
Speaker 3: This one's dumb A giant millipede pow a giant millipede lost to science for a for a century a whole century, was rediscovered in Madagascar with a twenty more species in world first. Like I said, millipede, I shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Carbon and stuff. I take away the pal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, this one's cool and I think I might have done it earlier in the last week.
Speaker 2: No I didn't.
Speaker 3: This is the high schoolers that surprised their Uh they had a janitor from Ghana. Right, you've done this one already. Yeah, yeah, they got him a car. They got him a red jeep actually just for his birthday. I don't know why they put it up there again, but anyway, uh, pow, and I give him a pal again. And then this one he raced against great grandson during his eighty fifth birthday event for viral community Running Club. That's pretty cool, happy runner, dude. Pow.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're moving on.
Speaker 3: Millipede, got me Lynchin, Taco's carbon free I'm sorry, commercial free rock block coming up, and maybe some mentality, perhaps perhaps Linchaco on demand tell the iHeartRadio laugh. The two