Speaker 1: Shattttt the name.
Speaker 2: Here putting we got some want or something growing out here.
Speaker 3: I can't go, but I know I did my donor light came on and.
Speaker 4: I did that.
Speaker 2: But they left and they did thing running across the yard. Not a good sight, may or nothing. I look like a man. I don't know what I was right across the yard.
Speaker 1: It seems to be a big put leaning against the tree in a wooden area.
Speaker 4: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Three mines in Rush, he sees about a seven and seven and a half foot tall fast watch looking back at him, and it kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog. Pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe if it's out there, then't show me. Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba Cabra creature terrorizing his chickens. It's like a grunt and a knock. It's like a oh. I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make big Foot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to e c b r O Bigfoot Radio. Hey guys, welcome, everybody. Hi, So Tonight is the first time that I've done a live broadcast in a long time, although this will be part of the ECBO Big for Radio Real quick, I do want to say I throw it out there. I am getting feedback from somebody who does not have a mic or anything plugged in. So usually if you don't have a mic plugged in or a headset, that's usually the one I'm getting feedback from. I don't know who that might be. It doesn't give me no, it doesn't let me know who it is. So I just know that I'm hearing a bunch of sound and talking while I talk. So okay, okay, no problem. I just wanted to put that out there because that was I hear it a lot. I don't know if anyone else here. I get a lot of mine in so uh but it's all good though. Well, I'm sure he'll be back in here shortly. Yeah, all you had to do was all he had to do was hit mute on his end. We all everybody has the ability to new himself. So yeah, and I'm able to new people too. But now I'm getting feedback again. I'm still hearing it.
Speaker 3: I gotta get a mute button from my wife.
Speaker 2: Well, I won't tell her you said that. Hopefully she didn't hear you. But that's right. She's not here, that's right, she's out shopping. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was telling Dan earlier Linda that I'm under the weather a little bit. I've been sick for two three days. So you have to stomach problems and a head stuffed up, and I'm feeling hot and cold, hot and cold. I don't know what it is. But I went up the mountains, I was telling him a few days ago, and while I was there, Brian Seech message me on a messager. He wanted to get a bio from you for the thing on May seventeenth. So I was up in the middle of the woods six inches of snow on the ground. The reason my rear in off i'd get him the bioe. So I took care of that. But yeah, so you so here. I am stuck in the house. I've been outside all day. You know, I don't plan on going out tonight.
Speaker 4: Sorry to hear that. Can't keep a good man down there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and just let you guys know, since we are live today and we are on YouTube, I am watching the comments. At least I'm gonna watch him for the best of my ability. Hold on, I gotta try something out here, all right. So yeah, yeah, I muted you, Linda because I wanted to try something out and it's silenced to what I was hearing. So I think part of my interference was coming from you. So you might if you have a headset or earbuds, if you can plug them in, that will eliminate that. So there you go. I got you unmuted right now. So so could you hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, you can mute me.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't want to, like when we get into our yeah, when we get into our discussion and everything, I want to to be careful. So I don't want to, like, if if John's talking, I'll go ahead and mute you. I mean yeah, I mean we all again, we all have the ability to mute ourselves. So all you have to do is hit the microphone option on your screen.
Speaker 3: So the only way, the only way you can mute mem is you can have duct takes.
Speaker 4: That comes in many colors.
Speaker 3: That's Bill Rigby about Bill. Are dan you heard me talk? I can talk for days?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, it's funny Bill Rigby. Bill Rigby, we briefly brought that up and made mention of that. Bill called me early today when I was at work. I just don't happen to be on my lunch break. If I wasn't, if I wasn't on my lunch break, I wouldn't have answered my phone, but I would. I just happen to be on lunch break at work. And Bill, well, he wanted to talk to me about something I can't remember ere Oh no, it's because I made a correction on he He had a post about the events that he's appearing at and the event down here in Virginia. In my event, he had completely wrong spelling of the location, so I typed it in the comments. And so that's what he was calling me about. And then we mentioned something about Yeah, he says, yeah, I don't know, bunk. Story short. He mentioned you and talking and.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, you know, here's the thing about this. You know, I was just talking to Dan before he came on, and about people who are used in this genre to line your pockets with money and try to get put notaride in things of this nature. And for those of us who have had real experiences and stuff. You know, I don't mind anybody who want to write a book. That's fine, but don't use it to just line your pockets and make money, just like a lot of these shows on TV. Okay, you know they I mean personally, here's what I want. Two things. I want to big foot bounds and listed on the Endangered Species Act. I don't want it killed. And two I want once they find it, all these other crazy things on TV can go away. Maybe they'll get into another genre. I don't know. Maybe well they already got the ghost things going on. But uh, you know, I just it makes me upset because, like I said, I've been doing this for a very very long time. You know, I've put my life on the line many times to do this, you know, and I know I can't. I can't. I mean, I can't not go out into the field. You know, I'm drawing to go out there. You know. I've seen them at least for maybe sick I'm not sure about the last week. But uh, you know, once you see these things, like Linda, you saw what you saw, okay, you changed your life, your whole outlook on reality Okay, And the last thing you want to do is have somebody come on here like they did with you and try to give you the blues and stuff, and for that that really ticked me off, by the way. That really did take me off, you know. But you know, the thing is is those of us that know who you are and what you're about, we believe in you, thank you. We know you're the real deal. Just like Dan, Dan and I were on Dan and I went on a case together, you know, and we know. You know us how I am when I go out, I know how he is when he goes out. Okay, And here I consider I'm a good friend as I do you. Okay. And the thing is is I just want to get answers. I can tell you first hand. I better watch what. I don't want to keep talking over everybody, but I want to just say this initially, I don't believe Bigfoot is a dumb animal. I don't believe it's a I think it's something else. I don't know what it is. It's intelligent, it's self aware. Okay. It does have a rudimentary type of language, I believe. Okay, it's not a Harminid as we know them, because it has eyeshine. Okay, what I saw had eye shine. No primate on this planet has eyeshine. What it is, where it comes from, how long it's been here, I don't know. All I know is what I saw, and it changed me forever. And just so you know, I didn't get into this paranormal field to be a bigfoot researcher. That just happened to come along. What happened was I was into UFOs and all that stuff, Okay, but more cases I go and investigate. People were talking about seeing bigfoot in conjunction close proximity to a landed UFO or a hovering UFO, so it kind of piqued my interest in Back in ninety one, I went on a case down Murray Day. Two of them followed me out of the woods with thirteen witnesses too, juveniles. That's what started this whole thing. So I really don't want to be known primarily as a bigfoot invest together. I'm a paranormal investigator. And the other thing I want to say that I'm going to shut my mouth and listen for a while is that there's no such thing as an expert in this spill. I don't care what anybody says, Okay.
Speaker 2: For yourself, John, I'm just joking.
Speaker 3: We're all we are all seekers of the unknown, Okay, that's all we are. An expert is by definition, somebody knows what the heck they're talking about. Basically, all I know is what I saw. I'm an experiencer like you are, Linda, like you are, Dan. Okay, we don't know what these things are, but I gotta tell you something. One more thing, I promise. I think that the moth man and Bigfoot and other type cryptis are kind of connected.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree. How haarded me?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you would think I never thought about that. I never thought about that. However, I mean they I don't know much about the you know, the moth maan itself. You know, it's like it seems like West Virginia is the main location. However, there's other similar creatures have seen it has been seen elsewhere. And but what that means said in the same general uh, you know, areas where there's been big p sidon. So you know, it kind of seems like, well, okay, they inhabit the same general areas apparently, I mean, which is kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, you know, when we you and I we went down on the case by Mingo Park. We were looking what was called we believed to be a puck wedgie.
Speaker 2: Okay, ah, yeah, yeah, remember that.
Speaker 3: And I actually just saw something on Facebook today was a real and it showed a chimpanzee taking an animal and shaking it violently to death. Okay, that's exactly what that gentleman down here described he saw with that wild turkey.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: But what I'm getting at, I guess, is that, uh there's a I think there's a connection. And I don't know about as much about Mothman as Linda does, but I did meet John Killed many many years ago at Laguardi Airport in New York. And what a lot of people don't know because they watched the movie The Mothman Prophecies, John explained to me that there's a lot of UFO sightings in that area, a lot. And Linda, you told me yourself, and I'll let you tell the story about it, But uh, there's a connection with that as well.
Speaker 2: Up there.
Speaker 3: I went down there two years ago with my wife on my second investigation to that preserve, and I'll just leave it at that, and I'm just gonna shut up for a while, so you guys can call.
Speaker 4: Me no, pase go on.
Speaker 3: Well, now you know that preserve is it should be. It's a preserve. Okay, there's a bunch of bunkers there and stuff. Now my wife is afraid to get out of the car, but you know me, Dan, I'm not afraid of anything. So I got out and I walked into every one of the bunkers and I had this real powerful spotlight. I have it right here in fact, and it's and I had a part. You've seen my walkie talkies, which are basically handheld CBS.
Speaker 2: Right now, Joy, John, I want to interrupt you real quick because for those who are listening, I want to give everybody the opportunity because again i'm watching the live chat. I've got the chat section open up on my screen, So anybody that's listening, if you have questions for John or Linda or anything at all in general, please comment under the into live chats as well, and I will make sure they see those questions. I'll actually pull it up on the screen so they can read it themselves. So and also, well, real quick, I want to throw it out there if you're new to this and you want to help support this YouTube channel, Uh, there's an option to send a super chat or a super uh you know, if you're not familiar with a super is basically saying a donation to the YouTube channel if you want to help support. It's very very much appreciated. So again, there's several ways. If you look, if you're on YouTube viewing and watching and listening, if you look at the bottom right and the inside of your chat, you'll have the option to send a donation. So if you're up right, it's not required, but it will be appreciated if you want to donate to the channel. But again, have you got comments and questions, please ask in the chat. That's what we're here for. That's one of the reasons why we're live today. We want some interaction from the audience. And again I'll address it to my guests today. So I'll with that being said, I'm gonna shut up now and try it back over to John. I'm gonna mute myself.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, anyhow, so we go up there, we went down here. I was there three days in Point Pleasant. We stayed actually across the river, and we went out there and stuff three days in a row. And it uh, you know, it was a well, I guess it was a summertime around July, and I you know, I went into all these bunkers and nothing that was unusual there. One of the things was unusual was I didn't see not one animal, not a bug, not a frog at that green ass pond was down there. Nothing, not deer, nothing. But I went into the last bunker. Now you as you know, Linda, they're rounded. They're rounded like this, like an igloop. So I got in the last bunker. The minute I stepped inside, my life quit working on my CB quit working. Okay, the other ones that didn't do that. This was the closest bunker to where my wife was sitting in the car, about one hundred and fifty yards away. Okay, So I thought that was unusual. And while I was there, a man came looking for his dog. He said his dog went into this preserve. He's never seen it since. So he asked if we could help him. So we went looking for it, couldn't find it. But the thing is, I'm getting out It was the stillness of this area, how still it was. It should have been taking me with deer and bugs and frogs at that. You know that pond is real big. It's pretty good side had green slime on it, and every now else she'd have been frogged something out. The only thing was kind of funny toward the end, when I was getting ready to leave, is I walked up to the car and bike my wife did see a moth on a moth. Now that's the second investigation I went down on. Now, the first one I went was many many years ago by myself. Then I didn't see anything either, But it was the same kind of scenario down there. Okay, I walked. I was a lot younger then, so I mean, we're talking listen, I'm an old part. What can I tell you? But uh, I walked around the whole place back then. I didn't see anything or hear anything. But that kind of raised a question to me. I should have seen something, you understand, with a park with an area that big, there should have been some kind of life up there. But there was nothing. It was like everything was still, and as you know, if you have a bear in the woods, everything's quiet. Okay, you don't hear anything for the bear in the wood or some other predator in the wood. Yet there was a note or a sound. Now, Linda had talked. We talked, Lynda. When I talked before about this, you said you saw mothman close with the UFO above. Correct. Yes, Okay, Now, some of the accounts I've read it than mock men. We're talking about UFO's in that area over a period of time. That it's a pretty isolated area too. So here's what I think and Linda, I don't think the creature is supernatural first of all, meaning I don't think it's a spirit. Okay. Uh, I know some people might disagree with me. A while back on the History Channel, I saw a couple who went down here that got on the History Channel channel said this thing followed him back home. It was spirit like.
Speaker 4: I saw that too.
Speaker 3: I don't buy that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Is this thing's tangible? You can touch it? Not that I wanted, you know, but if I had to, I would, I'd give a hell I'd take that. But uh, the thing is is that this is a real thing. Now, my question is this to you both. Do you think it's possible that the UFO bite come here? It might be they're letting out one of their beings. Okay from what the walkman look like. Okay, well, if you know anything about biology, and I do. You have to have a certain sized wing to lift up a certain sized body. Now, birds have hollow bones. That's why they can fly and glide everything else.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The biggest creatures ever flew was a questal cootis had a thirty to thirty six to forty foot wingspan, but it had hollow bones. What you saw and they had ten twelve foot wings. Yes, okay, did you have to notice it was wrapping its wings?
Speaker 4: No, it put its wings straight back. I have flying squirrels here. This is the first time this year that I've seen them up close. And those things cannot only fly down, they can fly up and they just that's kind of weird because that's exactly what it did. It put its wings back and went up, just like one of those fine squirrels.
Speaker 3: You know what It puts me in mind of Do you ever see do you ever see the movie Jeepers Creepers?
Speaker 4: I know of it.
Speaker 2: No, oh, yes, yeah, that's the wings.
Speaker 3: Just what I'm getting at as far as it if when it pays the car, you will in Okay, it had to it had to some kind of have some kind of other propulsion to move it forward. I'm not saying it clan glide, but what I'm getting at, let's let's just say this for the sake argument. Maybe it had some type of an antid gravity device around its waist that nullified gravity, so the wings so it was up in the air. But the wings were the Ford propulsion, okay, or the upward propulsion or downward propulsion. But the gravity u nullify itself can keep it above the ground. That's what I'm thinking. And if it was seen a conjunction with the UFO could be extra first for your nature, okay, or maybe inder dimensional. I don't know, but I can tell from the parents I've read from talking to you, Linda, I believe this creature is real. I believe you saw it. Thank you, you know, Okay, anybody else you know, here's the thing about that. You know, you got a lot of naysayers out there in the world, Okay. That the reason adult is they're on the phone all the time. They're not looking to see anything. If you don't look, dwan As, you know, you're not going to see. Okay. Sometimes it's by luck you see things, but you have to look. You have to use your eyeballs to look and see that's why we get out in the woods, That's why we do what we do. Okay, But the thing is like, if I were to tell people before there was a fish that lifts sixty five million years ago called the Cela camp and they found them alive. It's supposed to be a think They found them in the Indian Ocean swimming around recently. Again, how about the platterfut If you didn't know about a platyput and you don't have access to the psycomputer the internet, and I said to you, Hey, there's a creature that's got the bill of a duct, it's got fur and lays eggs, and tail of a bee and poison tip claws, and you didn't know any better, what you'd say to me? Quit drinking? Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 4: Know all I know. I take a lot of flap And at first it bothered me quite a bit, But then I can't I can't help but remember back when before this happened, even though I was very young when it did happen, if somebody would have told me about stuff like that, or you know, they had seen something like that, I would have gone, oh you're nuts. You know a lot of times you have to experience it or you know, you have to go out in the field, you have to go look. I just happened to be out riding around with my boyfriend. Yes, we were looking, but we didn't really think we're going to find that, you know, but a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, yeah, I have one for whatever. I have it on the screen if anyone's seen it. But there's a less you're not here. Yeah, Virginia crypt and paranallel research. This is David Lester asking what was or is the purpose of the bunkers.
Speaker 3: You want to take it out.
Speaker 4: Well, during World War Two that was a munition's factory and they made T and T for the bombs for the war, and they stored them in those bunkers. Well, they made them look almost like an Indian mound, in the fact that you can't stand from the air. If you fly over, you might think, oh that's an Indian mound or just amount of dirt, but a nctuality. It's a bunker that stored that TNT. And not too many years ago, I don't know, maybe it was in the late nineties one of them blew up. It had still stored in it and it exploded, and so they came down and they had to clear all that out, clean it all out. But the ones that they have open now and you can just go down there, and the entrance into a lot of them is just covered with moss and vines and all kinds of sticks and stuff. But there's a door there. Usually it's a jar, and you go in, and the acoustics in that place is out of this world. That there's graffiti all over the walls and everything, but that's where they stored the TNT in I don't know what, in very big cans or you know, containers, And yeah, I was told I was told a few years ago that there are tunnels from the TNT area that reach all the way to the river where they used to move that stuff and no one even knew they were going it and put it on boats and it was shipped out of there. Because that was one of the questions I always had with that building that the Mothman was seen in. That's one of the buildings that, you know, where they made it. They had all kinds of You can go online and and uh uh research that and see pictures of the old buildings that were down there.
Speaker 3: I know that they had a special on true not that long ago, maybe a month or so, where they showed some people in those underground someone you were talking about. When I saw the film, you know, footage, and it seemed like there was something down there living down in there. Okay, it wasn't as big as the mof Man, but it was something otherworldly living living down there. So that gives credence to what you're saying as far as the tunnel's going down to the river, and it makes this more in the water, makes a lot of time. Now, I will say this though. Now I know that the Silver Bridge collapsed and they said somebody said they saw a creature like the Mofman on the Silver Bridge and they they say it's a harbinger of death or tragedy or something.
Speaker 2: Think.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. Uh maybe I don't think it caused a bridge to clap the bridge collapse because it was antiquated and he worked on on it. You know, it's unfortunate. Everybody knows. Allest people lost their lives, God bless them. But yeah, I don't think the moth Man had a direct influence on that whatsoever. If it was there, it was there, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, I agree because I think it was a coincidence that they it was started in the area and the bridge gave loot gave way, you know.
Speaker 3: But you know, I was thinking about this background again this summer sometime. I have others to go to and such, and you know, and uh, I plan on going down to the visit Landa with my wife down that way. So while we're down that way, I'm gonna go down and check things out again, because I got about three thousand dollars worth of the quitt in my bot to go in here and do some stuff a dp meters and things of this nature, laser pointers, the work.
Speaker 2: But John, you need to bring that. You need to bring that down to Virginia during my camp out and stop trying to hide from my camp out.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing I've been I've been invited by Doug Lockhart to go up on Chestnut Ridge up on the mountains out there with his group because I'm a member his group and one of the group experts. I hate to use that term expert, but.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love I love Doug, but he ain't nothing special. I'm just joking. I'm thinking I'm piking.
Speaker 3: I talked to Bill as well about I want to go out to Salt Fork and do about a week long investigation out there. Now my wife wouldn't go, of course, but I would go, you know. Uh, but I want to go out there because they call it the grass Man, but it's basically a big points right, you know. But uh, I want to hear more of what Well Linda has to say about what her experience was with from Mothman. I don't want to be talking taking.
Speaker 2: Up Well before we go any further, because I got another question up on the screen right here. Well, they're saying I heard him often shows up higher to disasters, which I've heard that myself so or possibly given a warning. Now that's something I've heard on documentaries and other things along the way. What do you what are you what's your thoughts on that? Linda?
Speaker 4: Well, what I have found and of the people that were still living that were experiencing Mothman back in the days when I did in the sixties, I found a lot of us are related and we have I'm seven generations from Chief Cornstock and some of those people are too either that or they have Native American backgrounds. Even closer you know, the thing could have hurt me let's just put it that way. It could have hurt me and it didn't. So I think that, if anything, it was fought here to it knew something was going to happen. And I think it came with the aliens. I know this is all this is all crazy, but this is what happened. And I think it came here with the aliens, and if anything, it came to warn the people that something was going to happen. And if it was above the bridge, maybe it knew something. The men in block certainly knew something. They were hanging around down there in Point bless them all those days before we worked before, and they wouldn't leave Mary Higher alone. She was the woman that worked for the Athens Messenger, which had an office down there in gallip Liss. They wouldn't leave her alone. They drove her about halfway crazy.
Speaker 3: I would be I would be interested to know when the markman was seen on the Silver Bridge. We're exactly on the Silver Bridge as you've seen, and was that area one of the ones that collapsed first?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's a good question. Someone just told me that it had been seen on the top, but that could have been anywhere. But I didn't feel when I encountered it. I didn't feel like it was there to hurt me. If anything, I felt chosen or you know, even protected. But uh, there's no doubt in my mind that it came with that UFO, none whatsoever, because it was right there under it.
Speaker 3: And well, the description to the description of the moth man, I've seen it varies a lot, you know, I've seen pictures of you know, people make the mothman statues and the one that's down to point pleasant such. But I would be interested if you would draw, if you could actually draw, unless you maybe already have one. You've drawn a picture of what you saw, so see how it cons dies with the actual statue they have down here. Okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 4: It's a glamour eze for you know. The thing that I encountered was about probably about seven feet tall or see I was little. I didn't I was about five foot tall and weighed about one hundred pounds at the most. But it had black skin, smooth, almost like lizard skin. Now you know, when I was regressed, I learned that the thing picked me up off the ground, and so it had hold of me, and I remember seeing its hands. It had hands like a man. I didn't really notice so much of its fingernails, but it had it picked me up with one arm. So I know that what I saw for just a brief instance when it got old of me, and then when it flew in front of the car, that it had wings more like a bat. It had it had the the stuff underneath like a bat has that flesh underneath it connects it. But it had arms, it had legs, it had feet. It didn't have feathers that I saw if it had feathers on its head. Now, like I told a few of my my friends that had seen it before too, I did not see the red eyes. Now, whether it's was a reflexive thing or whether it didn't want me to see the red eyes, it didn't frighten me. But the thing was still see it. It was it was a creatures for some reason.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, yeah, what I was saying.
Speaker 4: You know, we have.
Speaker 3: We have a number of different types of alien entities have been seen, one of which would be the reptilians. Okay, and let's just take let's extrapolate this a little bit. Okay, in the the m world, the insect and the amphibian world, Okay, there are amphibians can glide, Okay, yeah, so why would it be so far out of the reach out of believing that maybe this creature is a reptilian. Okay, maybe it had wings, Maybe it was one of the fire hierarchies of the reptilian. Okay, just look, look, well, I'm really gonna get off on a tangent here.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: When I took the pictures that I had, the seven pickets, the UFO, the hobbard over taught me there were four creatures in the windows, three grays. Of these three tall so and one was about a head call. It was lighter in color. That tells me there's an hierarchy. Stand Yeah, So let's extrapolate that and say reptilians as well, they have an air arc just like bees do. Okay, lost do. So maybe that's what was in conjunction with the UFO. So it's an intelligent creature if it did, it did come out of the UFO, got it. So it's not it's not an animal. It's not something supernatural. It's super normal. Yes, it's paranormal, yes, but it's not it's not supernatural in the sense that it's not a spirit entity and stuff like that. I don't believe that for a second. Okay, h And I can tell you from being in that park a couple of times one getting ready to down again, that whatever's in that I think it's still around that park. Where it's at, I don't know, because that's a pretty big park. Okay, that's a pretty big area down here. Okay, it could be anywhere down here.
Speaker 4: It could be in those tunnels.
Speaker 3: It could be in those tunnels. That's what that documentary showed. People were down in this tunnel and they said they saw all this and they got it go on supposedly on a film. I'd have to view the film and have it done by an expert to see if it was a doctor film or something. Okay. The problem we have nowadays in the in the paranormal community is you've got a lot of AI generated stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's hard to tell different It's hard.
Speaker 3: To tell things, right, It's hard to tell things from one thing or another. Just like Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: You know, I saw a big.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot does not look like the incredible Halt Okay, bulging muscles, nothing, it's not like that. It's covered with hair. You can't even see the muscles. You know it's there because it's got big arms and legs.
Speaker 2: Big. Okay, I is so AI is so realistic looking. They even use celebrity people faces on themselves. I mean it looks real like me and you, like we're looking at each other right now, that's how good it is. May I well, I mean, for example, I see that. I don't know why they use it. I know they I know AI uses whoever is using it or whoever deals with it out of the there's all kinds of celebrities they use, but the number one I see the most. Not to get off topic, but they use Ariana Grande. Now, don't get wrong, I grew up watching her, you know, with my daughter when she needs to be like kids shows. Now she's you know, she grew up to be a very beautiful pop star, pop star singer. And of course now they the images that they put on social media. Uh well, you know, well it's pretty obvious. I mean they might give her the face look, but the rest of her as a no, they don't belong to her. So there's some giveaways. There's there's some giveaway. You know what I'm going about. I'm not gonna eat yeah, because she's not. Yeah, ay, I will give you more of it what you actually have in reality that he's saying. So I don't need that. So my point behind all that is if you, if you're familie, you with a lot of what's out there and what's presented, and then when something I was gets put out there on top of it trying to be portraying as the real deal some of us know better. Is the whole point behind the whole AI thing. But you know it is very deceiving.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: I know we've talked about this a lot.
Speaker 5: Agents very deceiving, which tell you, I hate the I hate the red circle pictures on on these different groups.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't, well, John, what are you talking if you don't have a red circle a real I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm like, I'm gonna I'm gonna kind of switch gears here for a second. About two months or so ago, I mentioned this to you, Dan. I think I told you too, Linda. I was up to Washington Park now I live in Washington here, and I took my oldest great grandson, who's seven years old, up to the park to ride his bike for the first time, teach. So I go up there. It's a nice sunny day and stuff, and I'm sitting here on this bench watching him tell him how to do it right. So I'm looking straight at him like this. He gets up by him. He says, papef looked over there, And I looked over there and I saw something sitting on the ground behind a tree. It was wider than the tree. The tree was probably a foot diameter. Now human being could be wider than the tree, like only a foot in diameter. So I'm looking it's all black. So about that time, my wife calls me and she says, I'm telling her what I'm seeing because Eli thought at first that's his name Eli, And I says, let me. She goes, can you go get your binoccias and go to the I have it in park about one hundred feet away. Well, this thing was about one hundred and fifty feet away from me. So as I stood up and started walking, this thing stood up. And I'm going to tell you something was all black. It was massive, and I know how tall it could have been because the next day I went up without Eli. It had its head above a seven seven foot tall branch. So it was about seven and a half feet tall. There are no bears up here that tall. And when it left, it walked into the woods on two legs. Now, it's either extremely big tall man, which I don't know anybody that big around here. And I'm a big guy, you see me, I'm not little. But this thing was there. That's the one. I'm not sure what it was. But what I'm getting at, I guess is this is that you know, you can see something, and you know there's a lot of misidentification going on too. You know, Dan is a tracker. You know you can find footprints. It looks like there's something that's not could be a bear, could be a fuguar, it could be a coyote, you know, but you got to be sure what you're looking at. I don't really like to say for sure what something is until I know I've actually got close to it. And the closest I ever got to that one big one was fifteen feet under fifteen feet and I looked up, I came to its waist. I'm six foot four this that I came to its waist. But then fifteen feet probably thirteenth feet, it smelt like death. White, shoulders wider than my suv, arms like tree trunks, and legs like tree trunks. Massive chest had some hair on space like right around here like this, but pretty much clear but all around. I couldn't tell if it was male or female because the hair was so long on it or fur. I couldn't see any muscularture, but it was massive. I saw its hands. The back of its hands were like grayish black, big dark fingernails.
Speaker 2: And listen to this.
Speaker 3: When it looked at me and smiled, I guess it was a child. And what it did, I could see two canine big cane was about that big, and molars, So that tells me it's a meat and pant heater. Okay. It didn't have a saginal crest like a gorilla either, Okay it was It's something different. And when I looked at it, it had green eyes. And I got hair samples this thing. He had twenty two inch long footprints. There were twelve police officers there before I even got on scene, and thirty civilians standing on the right hand side of the road. Now, Dan, I took you and a couple of people whatever right. I took you, and I showed you where what. I started walking up over that embankment and I looked back and the police officers weren't following me, and I said, you guys coming or what? And you go no. Look at the size of the f and thing.
Speaker 2: I said, you guys got gun? You called me?
Speaker 3: So I started, I said, I'm going. So I walked up in the closer I go. I smelled it before I saw it, because there's no food out that night. It smelled like death and leaves and rot and every but horrible. The hair samples that I got were hollow. And when I shine my powerful QBAM at it, the light wasn't reflective back at me, which it should have been. Five hundred thousand candlepower. That's a lot of light. It seemed to absorb the light. It stood there with its arm slightly crossed like this till they said to the right and left, looking down at me. Okay, studying me, I think. And I felt wave after wave, but only one thing I could say, beating against my chest like I want to say. It felt like it was sadness. Oh yeah. So And about fifteen to twenty seconds and in a blink of an eye, I'll listen to this, I can understand why some people get blurry pictures of Bigfoot, you know, unless you have a fast, fast shutter speed on your camera. The way this thing moved, it moved zero only sixty It covered thirty feet and three steps into the woods. I couldn't even keep up with it. Yeah, okay. So and I felt and when it looked at me, I saw a sentient self awareness. I didn't see an animal. It's not an animal, okay. It's intelligent. Okay, same thing with your mark man, It's an intelligent creature. I don't know what that is either. You don't know what that is. We can only speculate and postulate what it might do. But here's the thing. We go out and we put our lives and our health and safety on the line work for these things. Okay. I'll still continue to do this as long as I have breath in my body. Okay. I mean recently, I told end I think I actually went up to another castle up here in Brownsville. It's called the Nimicole and Castle, and it's the turned place in the country. I got pictures of four ghosts. Four got them for sure. A little boy about three feet tall, the gray head looking hide and by like this, light fingers coming around the doorway, two eyeballs, and a mirror shining back at me. I mean, and they invited me to come back and do an overnight and I'm gonna ask ron House to go up here with me overnight. I don't need anybody. But he wanted to go, so I said, what the heck, I'm gonna go. But see, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not just a big foot guy. I'm a paranormal guy. Help me too, well, good.
Speaker 2: I want to go out there. We're getting some awesome interaction from the live chat. But I want to back up a little bit here. I got this one here on Nighthawk High Streamers podcast. This is William Nighthawk for those who know William, but this is a comedy. He threw up there. He said, I disagree the bigfoot of more than one type. What's your thoughts on that? Yeah? I agree wholehearted that I believe there are different types of bigfoot. Can I say this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I said this to you a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 3: The Northeastern book foot, except for juvenile bigfoot interaction, don't seem to be violent. They learned to live with new urban communities, okay. And they're very nomadic. They don't take a particular area for themselves. They move around a lot. Now you move further south, where there are less people, in more wooded areas, you have bigfoot who or sasquatch, skunk gapes, the Bogie Creek monster are more violent, okay, because they're more territorial. Then you move out to the northwest, up by Oregon, state of Washington, Alaska. You heard of port Lock, Alaska. What happened up there? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, Yeah, absolutely, they are more.
Speaker 3: Violent because you're away from people. Now you heard they're Yettis, they're yearing. Okay. Really, in Australia, the only place I don't think there might be a big foot, and I hate to say this because I don't want to break his heart, but I don't think there's a big foot in the UK. Okay. That's just my opinion. Okay, I mean, but that's just my opinion. Okay. I'd have to go over there myself and see something before I believe it. Okay, you take.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting that you made that statement. For anyone listening, I want to get your import on that because you know, I have often thought of that that you made that statement, John, Now, I have spoken to other crypto zoologists from out in the UK, out in Britain, like for example, Andy McGrath graph for those who know Andy McGrath, he's been involved with this for many years.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's a great guy. Uh Andy McGrath. He studies a lot of wildlife as well. And they're you know, the one thing I will agree that I believe they have been seen. And he's not the only cryptiologist out there. There's others. And your main species of animal out there is a large U I quote United State large black cats out there in the UK or a different part of who are different parts of Britain, which I believe that's very plausible because I mean, I mean cancels seen all around the world. So here's White's white eye. You know.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing about that. Back in the day, rich people in England used to take an important for godic animals as pets, and I believe that they've led some of these, like leopards or jaguars out, just let them out. They disappear and they go into the wild, they mate with another one, and they've been around. I agree with that, but listen, the history of England goes way back, okay, the Celts that live there, the Anglos that there, the Saxons that live there, Okay, the Romans when it went over Bill Hadrian's Wall. There's no reports at all to my knowledge of a big foot like creature panthers, yes, okay, So I don't know for sure, but I mean, here's the only thing. Now, there was a time when the sea level was four hundred feet lower where the coast of England was connected to York. Because there's only I think it's twenty six miles I think between from the English Channel to the mainland of Portugal and France, and so it could be possible that one migrated over there and stuff. But keep in mind that while England and the UK in general, Scotland, England, Ireland, I mean, there's a lot of people there. You would think more people would have seen something, but you don't get a lot of reports out there. So I don't know for sure. Like I said, I don't want to knock anybody that's trying to find out if there is one. I'd be surprised if there was one. Let's put it that way, I'm not going to roll it out, but I'd be surprised. But the big foot, I do agree with William and he's a good guy by the way, I know who he is. But I do agree there's different type. For instance, the Yeti and the air in China and the Himalayas is a very very violent creature.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: They've been known to steal animals up there and young people as well. Okay, mainly I think because the food source is not that plentiful of high where they live. Okay. I think the other creatures that live up there with them, with the snow leopards and such, okay, but there's not that much food up there for a big creature like that. Australia, the Yaui for instance, Okay, again, there's a lot of interior that no one lives in. But let's think about what they have to eat over there, Okay, you have to look at a food source. Something that big needs a lot of food keep going to keep its big metabolism going.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: What do they have over there in Australia Kangaroos Okay, some cattle, I guess too. And when that brings me back to this, I don't know of any report in Pennsylvania, not one where a bigfoot creature is killed a cow or a sheep, not one. I might have missed it, but in all over five thousand cases, I haven't. I haven't heard anything like it. And I'll tell you why. I believe that if this is an intelligent creature, which I believe it to be, it knows, man, it knows that if it kills a cow, a cow or a bull or something like that, men are going to go looking for it. They're going to know what killed it. Right, So it's it subsists on deer, other small animals and berries and stuff like that. Okay, it needs a water source, that needs a food source, that needs places to hide, caves, overhangs, that kind of stuff. Okay, so that's where I look when I go out by the way. I've waded through creeks and everything else in freezing weather. And you know, I'm a nut when it comes to that kind of stuff. But uh, anyhow, I'm getting way off the subject here.
Speaker 2: But you're a nut anyway. I'll just you, okay, I love you.
Speaker 3: Listen. When I first started doing this fifty eight years ago, Okay, we had cults spring up, ufo cults where people were putting luminofoil on their heads and saying it was taking the Venus. Guess what my hobby is astronomy and paleontology. Oh, I know a lot about any on Venus. The air pressure, the pressure up there of the atmosphere so bad it were crushy eight hundred degrees. There's nothing up There's no women up there like women from Venus. Remember those movies.
Speaker 4: There's nothing out there.
Speaker 3: When the Russians sent up a spacecraft at landed there, it only last I think it was like forty minutes or something. Then the heat overwhelmed it. That's made out of metal. Okay, it's actually hotter than mercury, which is closest to the sun. So my point is that we had a lot of people because of those type of people were saying all this crazy nonsense. When we had real investigators going out there and investigat these things, we will look at and lumpth in to that category of a bunch of nutcases. That's why I try to keep it legit. That's why I don't like when people go out there and make all these outrageous dreams. I sat down. I saw one recently where they said Bigfoot had brought their whole family and talk to these people. Okay, told them their first names and stuff. Give me a break, Okay, give me a break. There's a lot of people out there that's going to be an outright line. They're going to fabricate stuff and to identify stuff, or maybe you're just nutcases. Okay. Eighty percent of the cases I've been on I debunk the twenty percent I have to say, I believe Okay, And the best thing I can ever say to somebody like Linda, you, Dan, or anybody else that's listening to night, if I do an investigation for you, the best thing I can say to you, if I believe you, I'll say, because you know, everybody wants closure when they see something, I believe you. That's all I can do. Because I can't make them happen. I can't make them appear. I can't make an alien a peer. I can't make Bigfoot a peer or moth Man. I can't do none of that right, So I have to go by what people tell me is just so you know, look, anybody could see or have an experience in the paranormal anybody. I don't care if it's a pope, a priest, a fellon a teacher, you know whatever. Anybody can have an experience, So I don't will out anybody when they come forward. And when people, you know, they got to they're they're putting their reputational line. Dan, You and I know that that one guy by Mingo Park didn't want his name put out there.
Speaker 2: Right right, He didn't even want to face on camera. But I.
Speaker 3: I believe, I believe he saw something there you and I. And then that's down there, you know, and I believe, and that's real close to where I had the other bigfoot sighting. Okay, so that's only maybe a mile or a mile and a half away. So yeah, we have on this stuff. Okay, but I'm talking too much, Linda your I got where's that duct tape.
Speaker 2: Comment? Johns Judge.
Speaker 4: It's all very informative and stuff that we all need to consider. And and somebody comes for it and say I know what a bigfoot is, then they're not for real because nobody knows, and it's gonna unfortunately, it's gonna take a body.
Speaker 3: Or you know what, you know, my brother, yeah, he's my brother was coming from work on it. He worked on high School that's by forty three, now, Dan, where I saw that ten foot paul one was right across from Route forty three.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: My brother Nick was on forty three coming back after eleven o'clock at night. He said he saw us on the highway through crash cars, military truck, military personnel. Okay, they were trying, they were. They took something that was off the road that these two cars ran into and got demolished, loaded on a journey. It was a big he said, looked like it was a big foot. Now, my brother doesn't lie. I know my he's my youngest brother. Okay, he never lies. So he saw something that's the same area where the chief of police, I could tell you his name. I don't know if he'd be happy with it. Charlie Feloni. That's who the chief of police was at California Page at the time. He said he saw a big foot squatting down off of forty three, watching the traffic go by. So, I mean, but no one knows until they see these things, and it changes a whole perspective, guys. You know, for you, Linda, that had to be terrifying as for a woman had to be terrifying. Absolutely, I don't breakdown.
Speaker 4: I wasn't so much terrified until later and I found out. You know, I was ostracized so much by people when I would tell them what I saw. You know, nobody believed me, and you know, call me a liar and call me a where it go and a witch and all kinds of craziness. But you know, I don't know to this day, I don't know what it was. I just know it was something and what I saw didn't appear to be from this world.
Speaker 3: So and you're you know, you got to look at something to you know what if you heard the term extro biology, Yeah, okay, let me explain something. If we are the way we are as human being, because where we live on this planets, where where the size we are, Our eyes are the size they are, Okay, our skin is the way it is for this environment. Now, Bigfoot from descriptions and what I saw personally has large eyes, fur cover or hair, I'm not sure which. Okay, it's our boreal you. It's been seen in the daytime but mostly at night, so it's got long arm. Now they've also been seen up in trees now wherever they come from. They're not the top predator. You know why they got long arms. There's only a few reasons why you go up in a tree for food, for shelter, and to get away from a bigger predator.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I think you can see in different light spectrums as well. It's got superhero. It's twice the size of a gorilla, So that means it's four times as strong as a gorilla if you look at you. If you extrapolate that, so it's four times as strong as a gorilla. Gorilla strength was measure in Guinness Book as immeasurable more than twenty men. So this thing strong as forty men. It could have ripped my arms and legs off and floss the teeth with it, okay, But I didn't feel any fear from it or any fear of it. I was there in awe of it because I've never seen anything. I've seen elephants in the zoos and stuff like that, and bears, and I've killed bears in my time. I killed three bear in my life, but I've never seen anything that big, standing with its arms semi crossed like this with a barrel chest from a huge chest. I weighed two hundred and forty pounds at the time this thing was I estimated with the soil compaction device because of the depth of the imprint that it weighed around twelve hundred pounds. That's as big. That's bigger than a grizzly bear. Okay.
Speaker 2: And it moves so fast.
Speaker 3: And I've seen deer run from a dead stop. This was faster than any deer ever seen, or any rapid I mean, you've moved that fast as a blur.
Speaker 4: Now you say that, you say that it is lower on the food chain, what would be above it other than man and only man because it could possibly kill it?
Speaker 3: Well, can you say, well, here's what I say about that. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that's not from Earth.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So wherever it came from, originally Harbor came to be here. It wasn't the tall predator. Now, back in the Paleolithic era, okay, we had saber toothed lions, tigers, dire wolves. They called hell pig okay, Jake and Nanny or pig okay. So I'm thinking that wherever this creature originated from, it has something along those lines that was bigger and they're powerful than it is. Okay, and it seems to take It's a sociable creature because it needs to make It has mates, it has young it has a structured family environment. Okay. The young ones seem to act up a lot like juvenile delinquents. They're the ones I walk with people and doing what they shouldn't be doing the things that they get on a house, right, So that's what I think now. The one up when where Ron lives, one house lives, it's called Crescent Heights area. When I went up there with my friend, my investigated Devi, and there was three of us, Paul Johnson, Devon and myself. Paul Johnson is six foot kicks and skin Devon six foot six and a half sixth Dixey, and here I was a six four or two forty. I'm the little guy with the buke. We interviewed a bunch of people up there, right, and we entered one view to one woman in a trailer her trailers on the hillside facing down the hill right. He said she heard something at the window was facing down the hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she went to the window and looked and there's this thing looking at that window. So looking that window, you're gonna be at least nine feet tall. And guess what their post of that area was a good foot one.
Speaker 2: We found.
Speaker 3: That's such a track. Mary rob Jackson from Channel two News came down and picking me up with their news crew and we went up there. The church was up on Tuffield Isolatory from the town. We found two such a track twenty two inches long and almost eighteen engines found butt tracks. Butt prints in the snow were a sad down. But listen, here's a kicker.
Speaker 2: Listen this.
Speaker 3: I told Dan about this. I look for tracks further on where it stopped. I'm looking and I'm looking, like, what the heck, where's its tracks? So I looked at the tracks that left it step backwards into the tracks. That's an old Indian trick. Yeah, into the woods where there's a lot of brush. The tracks in the morning. Now Channel two to that was katy Ka Pitchbor. I mean, I'm not making this. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Somebody said something about what slobbering the Living recent posted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tracy Tracy Hall is asking that question. Tracy Hall, she's William Nighthawk's wife, Linda. She said, I am curious about what slobberd on your window?
Speaker 4: So am I. It was about three o'clock in the morning, and uh, it woke Chris up because his bedroom's up here, right off of the of the porch, and I, I guess he got up and went out and looked and he didn't see anything. But we have motion lights and they were on. So he got up first to get ready to go to work, and I hurd him up here. So I came up to let the dogs out, and he came in and I went out to feed the birds, and I said, did you see that stuff on the front door, And he said, yeah, I was gonna wait till you saw it and see what you thought. And so I swabbed it and I sent it off to a professional. I'm not supposed to tell who has it right now, but they said it would take a couple of months, and it's not anybody that lives here around here around me that I was told by someone in the big fitfield and they got me the hooked me up to send this off. So I put on gloves and God actually one of the things I used, several different things. I used those kids for COVID, you know, that has a swab in it. I just I had gloves on and I pulled that out and swabbed that and put it back down in that paper. And that was one of them. And then I had some Q tips that hadn't been opened or touched, and I used those to go over the slobbers. It was a area I don't know about the size, like a softball, maybe a little bigger. And right in the middle it looked like something pushed its lips up against air and there you could even almost see hair out to the side. But there were five long slobbers, like it was looking in the kits there and there's five long slobbers. And it just went straight down from that area where I said it looked like a face clear to the floor. And I measured and it was like four feet up and it was either a it could possibly have been a deer, but uh, you know, there's a lot of things that could have been.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you the window you're referred to from the ground up, how how tall is that window?
Speaker 4: It's a storm door, my friend? Oh oh, okay, okay, it was just a little a little bit up from where there's a stoop that comes out and you step down onto the porch, so that's about five or six inches and then from there up it was about four foot seven from the floor up. Now, last spring, about the same time I had I found something on my bedroom window. Now, I stay up kind of late at night and read and I have a light on, but I have Venetian blinds, but sometimes they're open a little bit, and you know, I can I can kind of see outside if there's a full moon or something. So something is tall and kind of looking down and in. And that was to the side of that window, and that would have been up at least six feet from you know, my bedroom window sits up a little bit. But the scariest thing that I've had happen here is something knocking on all four corners of the house. Not like that woman you were telling about Dawn. This this house is like a try level, I guess you would call it. You come in the top and then you go down and there's room down there, and out from there is a porch or a back deck. Then you go down to get into the basement. So it's probably twenty five thirty feet at least from I have big windows on this back of the house. The thing was knocking on these windows. Whatever was knocking, Oh wow. And then it knocked on all four corners of the house. And we went out and checked and didn't see anything. But that was we call that the night of siege, just like somebody taking their fists and going Chris, I said, and heard it. My granddaughter was here. And how it started was about six o'clock at night, and he took Phoebe out and Meredith, my granddaughter was sitting here every night. She went out with him, and then Meredith came in because it was getting a little cool. And then just a few minutes Chris came in. He said, what do you guys pounding on? I said, we weren't pounding on anything. He said, well, I heard something out back down over the hill. We had a utility trailer that was sitting down there near the creek. So it sounded like pounding on metal. Just about five or six times, they'd do it, like three times, they'd do it again, and then he came in. And then after that's when we started get pounded on the house. He called the police. These came out with their lights, you know, they went all around everything, and they said, oh, you don't know what it is. And he said, well, I can tell you what I think it might be. He said, might be bigfoot. They laughed, you know, and they laughed. They didn't even get out, They just shone light around. But it continued till about three in the morning, and we'd go out, we didn't see anything. SA Meredith and I went to bed downstairs on the second floor down there. And as soon as we were down there and turned the lights out in my bedroom, I locked the bedroom door inside her pounding on the window, and that's the one that had the slobbers on it. And nice Meredith said, you know, I'm scared, and I say, I've just about had enough. And I turned on the lights. Or before I turned on the lights, it sounded like somebody got a handful of rocks and threw it on the inside of the door. Oh, it was kind of like Polder geis activity tell the truth. But you know, Chris heard that knocking. Now, I've heard knocking in the woods before. That sounded like somebody pitching a tent. And I said, who's out here in the woods pitching a tent? You know? And I'd go around the corner. Nothing, but you could hear that click click click, You know how when you pull the tip steaks out and you can take a hammer and you pound it down. Is exactly what it sounded like. There was nothing. Wow, I hear all kinds of craziness. Went out there.
Speaker 2: Words one morning and.
Speaker 4: I have like a little camp down here, and I have a path that goes out into the woods. It's just right off my back yard back here, because I live in the woods, and probably about thirty feet from the yard there was a tree and the path goes on the right side of the tree, and it's pretty well worn that goes out into the woods and over to the creek. Well, this one particular morning, I went out there and there was like a big tree leaned up against this other little tree, and then right across the path there was a tree that touched the right into that one tree. It was just like a triangle, you know, it was up the tree and then one balanced from the top down to the left, and then there was one moved over from that bottom to touch a tree again. Yeah, that man, that's all how something's put that there? And it went over there and there's this thing that looked like a big handprint and so I I had posted pictures of it and stuff. Unless a Dell came out looked at it. He said he didn't what it was. It looked appeared to him to be well, I don't want to say something that that and get it wrong, but like it almost looked like it was burnt a handprint burnt into that log or painted or pressed, so you know. And I find rocks and moths, and then I found a skull up in the tree, and I I've heard the Sierra sounds that sounds like gigs. I've heard them screaming. I've heard them whining, whoop, And you know, I've seen lights. One night, I was sitting on the porch last spring and it was before the lightning bugs come out, and I something caught my eye out of the corner of my eye. I turned and looked to my right, and I was sitting on the back brand the back here, and I was probably about a baseball size orb came across the road and over to the creek and it stopped and I watched it. It went in front of me, eye level, over into the woods where I told you I found that log in the structure, and then it went up into the trees and then over towards my left and was gone. It didn't blink, it just it just smooved. And there's a light out here in my woods that now I've gone on Google Earth. I've been out in those woods many many times, way out there, and there's no house out there, but there's a light that shows up about this time, and I've been watching for it for this past week. It showed up and there it is. Now what is that? I don't know. Sometimes it's red, sometimes it looks yellow. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not.
Speaker 2: So when you say sometimes it looks red, sometimes it looks yellow. Are you hearing like eye shine?
Speaker 4: Now it's just one thing, just a light. Oh how you go outside and you you look off to the ways and you can see a cell tower or somebody's house light or something like that.
Speaker 2: I have all winter, you know.
Speaker 4: Now it's been a there for a couple of years. It's gone in the winter, but now it's back out there. So I don't know what it is. I'm going out there as soon as I can. The snow's gone night and get out. I'm going back out there and see if I can't find what's out there. I've been out here. That's where there's some structures out there, so I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's trail camp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got to get some batteries. I just procrastinated. It's laying out here. I've got a trail cam. We've only got the one car and he uses it to go to work. So I'm kind of stuck here except you know, evenings, and I don't go out at night by myself or weekends, so I will. That's that's why I planned on doing this weekend, getting some some batteries for that.
Speaker 3: Thing, so I will let me. Can I give you some advice about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You up, don't put it six foot height okay, put it up at least ten feet okay, at least ten te okay, and put it on a game traill had multiple cameras, if you at least two. I put them across from each other, okay. This way, if anything walks between them, one of the cameras is going to catch it. Okay.
Speaker 2: I I.
Speaker 3: Have some other tips too from the bigot likes to walk in creeks and water and what it does. It does at the mass footprints because I found cracks coming up out of the water at least five feet up on the embankment.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And as I said earlier, it needs food, water, and shelter okay, thick thick brush okay, because it goes, it can go through brambles and everything else like no.
Speaker 2: I So there's that other.
Speaker 3: The other thing I say is this, and I said this to day in a long time ago. The number one thing you got to do when you're in the woods, you got to be absolutely still and quiet, not a sound, because if you do, if I can hear you, it can hear you. I mean, they're the world's champion hide and seek. Okay. So they have the abilities that we don't have. They have supersensus. Okay, I don't like to use that word supersensus, but that's what fits these creatures. Super strength, hearing, sight, smells, sound, okay. So it has everything we have, but and much more.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 3: I think it sees in different frequencies of light. They can use all provided or infra red I don't know, night vision, I don't know. Okay, Now, when its eyes glows, what does that tell me? There's no creature on Arth has eyes that glow in the dark on it on its own, like like it's got glasses on it. Okay, they light up, So I'm not sure what it is we're seeing. Okay, I really don't. I can tell you that the main thing you don't want to be afraid of it don't point a gun at it, because I don't think short of a bazookah, you could heart it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I think if you wound, if you wound any animal, what happens if you don't kill it, it gets me, It'll look at you every human being, every human being will be its enemy from that point on. If you find a young one, don't try to hurt it or capture it. Okay. What they need to do, I mean, look, they need to have a rich philanthropist who has an interest in this stuff. They can fund an expedition with the top people in the world in their fields, biology, zoology, anthropology, expert trackers that kind of stuff, to go out and do it all end depth at least a month or two month long investigation or maybe longer. Okay, because right now, what we have in the woods, we have a bunch of individuals like myself, like you, Dan, and others that we don't go out there are large groups of people, Okay, And I'll be honest with you. I I wouldn't take a but I've had people ask to go with me, a lot of rookies. I call them rookies. But you know I'm not out there. I mean, if they want to learn about this stuff, I can sit them down in a classroom somewhere and teach them this kind of stuff. But I'm not going to take somebody doesn't know what they're looking at or what to look for, how to act in the woods, okay, because they're not only they're putting my life it was too okay, So these are the kind of things you gotta beet Now. You mentioned about you had a sent a sample to a lab somewhere. Well, I found two sets of hairs. I sent them to the local university up here, and it can Now this is before the advent of more advanced DNA testing. They both came back unknown harm in it, unknown harm in it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: All that means that's something on two feet that walks. It's human shape, but much bigger. Okay. I've heard stories where people are talking about uh big book can be up to twenty feet tall. I don't buy them, Okay, I say, I think ten or eleven foot is about the max. Okay, and generally it's going to be the males that are bigger than the females anyhow, Okay, Uh, the one that was up there in Creston Heights, the male is probably ten feet, probably the same one I saw, and the female was probably about eight feet so two feet short. And here's the thing about that, it was carrying something in its left arm because the depth of the infernt on the left foot was was deeper than the right by about two hundred pounds. A two pound babies. That's a big babies. But like I said, you know, if you're going to go into the woods, you got to be vigilant. You gotta be quiet. Don't wear underarm deodorant or perfumes or anything like that because it can smell. Okay, as simple as that. You know, women and women. I hate to say it like this. Women should not go into the woods when they're having their monthlies. I hate to say it like that.
Speaker 4: But it's a it's the truth. Any kind of animal, you ought not be around the horses. I've got horses, and I know, I know you're not supposed to or cattle right.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I want to ask you guys both a question because the on the lot of chat Addie Addie raw Uh, a couple of questions you to ask It kind of relate to trail cameras and this and that. But before I go into that, it's first of all, I want to ask you guys, and I'm sure some of the listeners and watchers on this podcast have seen it and keep up with it. Have you guys been watching Expedition big Foot.
Speaker 3: Off and on?
Speaker 2: Okay runs?
Speaker 4: I watched the run.
Speaker 3: You remember that show is primarily entertainment exactly.
Speaker 2: However, one thing I want to point out real quick, because you know, Addie on the chat is asking about game cameras and you know, you know, capturing my camera and this and that. Well, one of the things I noticed, because i'd like to see, you know, the extraritish Big Book comes out every Wednesday. A new episode comes out every Wednesday on Discovery. I said it to record, so I usually watch it on Thursday. So I watched the latest episode on the new season last night on Thursday. So one of the episodes was where Russell Accord, who I will be meeting tomorrow by the way. Uh yeah, which I'm kind of excited about. You know. However, watching his lady watching the latest episode, he tried using game cameras and he figured, you know the conclusion according to the show, oh it must have must have new of my game cameras. I avoided the infrared and he walked around it. Well, pull the record. I've been using game cameras for you. Okay, so I'm very familiar about how game cameras work. My game cameras, most of my older game cameras have infrareds where all your wildlife will see the infrared. You know, Yes, they can pick up your human scent if your scent is on those cameras. But on numerous occasions, I've had bears, I've had gear, i had so many other species and animals look at my cameras when their picture is being taken. Even video like it depends on how you have a second. Most of the time I haven't set on pictures, and a majority of the time I like to have videos. But with that being said, I research cameras game cameras. I want to have the best cameras that I could afford to use out in the field. Now, with that being said, the cameras I have, they're not the most expensive, but they're pretty decent, and I will tell you that they have long range, high pixilation. When it comes to game cameras, anyone who is familiar with game cameras, you have to look at they go by pixelation on your photos and your videos. Well, with that being said, I also look at the infrared, like what gives off the infrared or the image that you could get. Well, my game cameras do not use infrared. They use what they call an invisible glow, which is less threatening and less startling to the wildline. And my game cameras usually range any from seventy to eighty plus feet in range. So what gets me. I know this is kind of off, kind of switching gears a little bit, But my thing is watching this exhibition Bigfoot. They're using all this high technology, high tech equipment, and they're using game cameras with infrared, where technology had an advanced to where you could use cameras in the woods without infrared, which does not give off a glow to the visible lie to any line life. I use that. So my question is why are they not using the same technology. It doesn't cost that much. It's inexpensive. I mean, yeah, yeah. My cameras are bout anywhere from fifty dollars after over one hundred dollars. But you know, you can get game cameras for two three hundred dollars. I don't spend all that much on cameras. I do, you know a little here and near. I also have game cameras that are made to I use cellular cameras. Where if my cameras are out in the woods, you know, as long as I got service and signal out there, I get the images and the video clips to my phone. Why don't they do that? You know?
Speaker 3: So let me let me just Thinknat go ahead, John, I say that because it's entertainment. They take they take camera crew into the woods. Okay, they talk the whole time in the wood with the camera crew. Okay, what do I say about the quiet and wood? Okay, they're out there, they're making enough noise. A big wood knows they're in the woods before they know that they know they're in the woods. Okay, will make too much noise. The best thing to do is what we did down by Mingo. Man find a spot, settle down off a game trail and just be quiet and not move a muscle and wait, wait, that's all you.
Speaker 4: Got to do.
Speaker 3: Be patient.
Speaker 4: What do you have to say about like having a bonfire fire or a cookout? A lot of people say they'll come close because yeah they're curious. That would be okay too. But if you go in the woods, just like if you're a bird watcher, you're not going to see very many birds. If you make a whole lot of racket. She goes somewhere and you sit down, lean against the train and you're going to see it.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, you know, Uh what was I going to say? I got some timers going on here? Dang, it just came and went see But uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It happened to me all the time. Don't feel that, jarn.
Speaker 3: I said, you know. But the thing is is you know again, you know it's it's an entertainment based show. Yeah, they got good equipment, stuff things of that nature. I agree with you, but you know, I really hope that somebody does capture a live bigfoot, at least a juvenile. You got a better chance, I think, to get the juvenile than an adult. But if they do, it'll put the rest a question, you know, what are what are they? Because they'll get a study and such. Okay, but you got all these shows on TV now big foot shows. There's one. I'm not even gonna mention his name, but I'll tell you what they do. Every noise they hear in the woods, every tree fall that they find in the woods, is big.
Speaker 2: Your big Foot? I'll say, not that, but b f R one b f R.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there'sts in these woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other thing is, let me just ask about humans when they die in the paranormal picks up their residual interjump. Okay, I think people ask have asked me why don't we find bodies of Bigfoot. Well, I think there's several reasons. One could possibly be, you know, back in the day, during Neanderthal times, in earlier Homo sapiens, they've reverted sometimes to ritualistic cannibalism.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say they eat them, they eat them.
Speaker 3: Or the other thing is they could drop their bodies down mind shafts deep in the casal we haven't found them, and or maybe maybe their bone structure as such as they they they disintegrate very quickly. Okay, we haven't found to my knowledge, we have no mainstream bigfoot hunter has found a body or bones of a big foot. Okay, uh so, and we probably won't if those reasons are the way they are. But I mean, we have a lot of minds around this area where I live, mines and caves and such like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, yes you do. Pennsylvania is loaded with them. And but that'd bes said, depends on what part of Virginia in There is a certain part of the National Forest which I've can't been researching before and haven't had experience in this particular area, which I won't mention on records has if you look on a geographical map, even the geographical map will say mine, mine, mine all over this location was known for mine here in Virginia. And it's like twenty minutes from me, you know so, And it's all deep woods that leads up to the Parkway, you know, all in the forest, you know, in the mountains.
Speaker 4: But how many times do you find a bear? You don't find a bear in the woods or bob.
Speaker 2: Exactly, actually exactly. I'm glad you brought that up, Linda, because I was gonna not to cut you off, John, But sometimes when these things bring up the mind, there is something I've been in questions and discussions with non believers and even some skeptics. Well, if Bitford doesn't exist, where is the body? Where are the remains? That's a big question among skeptics, which I respect that question, and I love that question because I come back with them with a question before I get into any conversation or discussion. Well, first of all, well kind of along the first of all, along the line with John just mentioned, you know, hey, we don't know what they do with their remains. But with that being said, again, let's question, where are the remains of a big of a bear or a mountain mined that's died of natural causes. Now, yes, I've seen dead bears on the side of the road that has been hitting my cars right up the road from us. We've had bears come through the yard here. You know, they pat through. You know, the Bluish Parkway is our backyard. You can see the mountains right here in the backyard. So you know, there's a lot of wildlifes that come through here. We have tons of deer through here. But again we've got the bears. But bears and mountain lions are a good question about. People need to think about where are those remains when they die from their national causes, because it's very rare. If any there's no doctor, there's very rare documentation, like many many years ago, where remains of one that died of national causes found in old ancient caves. They may have found remains of a bear.
Speaker 3: And this and that, But.
Speaker 2: I have a bear skull. I found a bear scal from my heights in the exploration found out in the mountains. What kills that bear? I mean it could have been old age or could have been attacked by coyotes, because yes, coyotes do attack bears. I found numerous coyotes stat with bear hair in it. So they'll find a young, weak bear or dead bear that's weak and wounded and they'll build group of aren't it you know coyotes are notorious for that. But would that be said? People need to think about that question before they ask them about where are the remains of a bigfoot that died? Think about a bear, think about a mountain lion? Where are bear remain and then yeah, I could get it out? Yeah, go ahead?
Speaker 3: What about elephants. Mm hmmm, they got elephant graveyards. We don't find them sometimes, right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean would that be said, Well, you know you got to considered North America though.
Speaker 3: You know, I understand we're not getting at is it any creature can be you know, you don't have you might not be able to find any creature really based on what you just said. I mean, it's just the way it is. You don't see many. I mean unless it's something hits a rabbit on the side of the road. You don't really see dead rabbits in the woods very often.
Speaker 4: Right with kid on along the bread, it's family would come and get it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Is that they're as smart as what you say they are. They're going to get the body and they could throw them in the water. I mean they could.
Speaker 3: That's something I want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In nineteen forty seven, there was a sighting of a big foot like creature. They didn't call it big foot, they called it a big hairy man came out of the mand River in the winter time. Okay, suppose you're not too far from where I live. And now keep this the mind. I think that sometimes they can build underneath the embankments of rivers like a cave, live up under. Who's going to notice there?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: People say there's no alligators that can survive the winter. I got news for you years this alligator and crocodilion has survived. In fact in the Pittsburgh rivers Mont Vermont, Ohio. Okay, they found live alligators that survived the winner. We're when they live up under the embankments. I think that I think is the Bigfoot is an opportunist. Where to go where I can find the best shelter. And I think you'll stay up high away from roadways, especially this time of year, because there's not much foliage on the trees. Right, there's gonna stayup high where has a good banning point. In the summer month, you might see they might come down closer to the roadway because there's leaves and stuff on trees where they can hide behind. But in the winter time, you know yourself, Dan as a hunter and me too. You can see way into the woods now, okay, because there's no foliage out there so to speak. I mean there's brushing stuff, but yeah, you can see really far out there.
Speaker 2: You know, right. One thing I want to prove out there real quick. William Nighthawk said, my people, half hour remains deeping water in cage underwater, which I agree. I believe that a lot of Native Americans had more findings back, you know, when they were more less disturbed by the Europeans, when Europeans, you know, keep over here and started invading the lands and stuff. But with that being said, today's people especially, let's talk about hunters. I've been observing of other hunters in these national forests and stuff. And when me, when I go out and hunt, you know, I take a chance. I go walk out so far, I go deep in the woods that I set up and do my hunting. However, most of these hunters will stay in an area where their dogs are doing the work, you know, or they have a group of people that will do a push and push the deer out towards them, you know, in a certain area. But a lot of these hunters today they've become I guess maybe this is the right way to put it. I don't know, I could be wrong, but they've gotten lazy. They don't go out in the woods. They don't go out in the woods like what a lot of hunters used to do. So and they're not exploring. There's a lot of people that don't go out looking for these locations and to explore me. I t tried by finding places that look like CA's and dens and stuff like that, because because you know, like he's like he said, these a lot of a lot of people in the back in the day have found remains. Today, you won't. You won't come across that, you won't have people. Unless you're dedicated and willing to put the time in boots on the ground, you won't have that chance. I mean, I believe a lot of us do have that chance because we're out there boots on the ground. But it takes time. It will be dedicated time, you know. And that's the thing. You know again, I'll repeat myself again that people, these hunters and people, they're not out there. There's not enough people dedicating your time to explore nature and deeping the worldness. Because again, I believe there is something to be found. It's just a matter of time and being at the right place at the right time. I mean, that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's funny when my wife and I go off the drives. We take drives in the country fairly often. She's always looking so much all you looking. Okay, that's what we do. We like to take the drives. It's a relaxing thing for me, you know. But and for her she likes you know, she's my sidekick and my co investigator, you know. So but we go, we look, you know, and uh, now that I have a new hip and a new knee, I can get around a lot better than I did before. I'm partially bionic now. But uh, the thing is is that you're right. You got to get to the ground. If anybody can sit around and speculate and write books about what they think biboo is, or write about other people's cases, you know, they may not even believe what they're writing, but they're right to make money off of it. And I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: We get out there and you put your feet on the ground, you go out there in the woods. I mean, look, you know we talked earlier about UFOs. May thirtieth, nineteen ninety I was with my first wife and who was pregnant with our third child, and our two older storldren seven and I think the other one was nine, or maybe it was a year younger. But anyhow, we're on this ridge which I took you, Dan, you and Ron and the other investigator right, and oh yeah, I'm showing my kids the constellations and down where I showed you where this thing was on the ground behind the trees was some real strong lights, okay, And I thought it was an off road vehicle at first. That's my first thoughts. You know, I was logical he'll started lifting up, come from behind the trees, and it was so bright I couldn't even look at it from three hundred feet away. It came to hover over me, and I'm walking toward with my camera in my hand. I had a four hundred film, which is not a great film, but it was like I was carried a camera back and now I carry the phone. But it came over taught me, and I was irradiated with orange light. My first wife looked like waves of heat coming down on me. I got burned. I ended up going to the hospital. You know, I told you this story before I got Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm actually glad you're bringing it back up because I was going to actually I was going to ask you to touch base on this at some point. Anyway, so go ahead and continue.
Speaker 3: Well, anyhow, so this thing was about fifty feet diameter. And the reason I know I went back up the next day and with my other investigator to Devin, and we went up and with gear on, and we had radiation gear and stuff and badges. We took a guy your kind and we walked up to where it was behind the trees on it where I took you guys up, you know, we walked up and behind her. You see how big of an area that is. And that area showed an indentation about fifty feet in diameter, and the radiation was so powerful shot that did doll off of the guy you're kind of and our badges turned the media rid. So we backed up. Well, the thing is is, we went for an hour, maybe an hour and a half. We started watching the Geiger kind of go down until it dissipated. We found after that we walked into it and we found melted plants, not bent melted. Okay, The depth of the impressions indicated a weight of around thirty tons. This thing was orange. It had two lights on the front, three windows, had retracting landing gear looked like this, like two sets of fingers going up into the edge, not like tripods, but like like this.
Speaker 2: It tilted.
Speaker 3: It was maybe fifteen to twenty feet above me at this point, and my wife and kids were screaming, get back and a jeep, get back in the jeep. Well, you know me, I got a note. I'm standing like a knucklehead looking at this thing taking pictures. It tilts down like this, and I look, and I see in the windows four creatures. And I mentioned this earlier. Three of the same size, about three feet or so, and the other one was and they were dark in color, big eyes, the grays, and one was about a head taller. It was gray, but lighter color. And it looked to me like I would have to say that was the mission commander, not the captain of the ship. Okay, Now it zipped away with this whole time there was no sound. I just got filt. This tremendous heat on me. Now I wore a jeans or a baseball cap, which I always do wear a T shirt and jeans. Everywhere my skin was exposed and cluding my hair on the side was falling. I got I went down. Well now, so I ran back to the dripped off the side of the road. About three hundred feet and it was jerking like this. Okay, it was an orange hemispherical dish. So I fall. Now the roads were rewind, as you know, because I took you there, and it came down around to turn and disappeared. So I took my My wife and kids were terrified, so you know, I took them down to my brother's house and we came back up in his suv and he had fully charged uh remember those big camporders, the great big ones. Oh yeah, three fully charged battery. So we don't see one ufo, we see three triangle or shape formation hovering. So we started filming. We got five seconds of film from the first and the battery died fully charged battery. Second he slapped another battery. In three seconds it dies. Third battery goes in. It dies immediately and the lights go off on a vehicle when it did. The one is the talk went straight up. The other two went to the right and left. Okay, So my brother Ralph took me to the hospital, which is the old Brownsville Hospital, and he said, on the way, where are you going to tell the doctor's happening? Because your skin's falling off and everything else. I said, I'll tell him I fall asleep under ultra violet lamb. He says, I don't know. I said, well, I have to tell him. He says, you can't tell me. You was that by UFO. So I go to the hospital. I go to the emergency room and the doctor said, what happened? And I said, I fall asleep under ultra violet lamp. He told me, He said, to decide. He says, you're sticking to that story. He treated them for a third and second degree burns over every place was exposed to me. Now, just so you know, I developed cancer, okay, which I still got to go every three months or so get blood work to see if it's gone. And my on callist himself, a UFO witness, said I was exposed to some type of ionizing radiation which caused my cancer. Okay. So that's the long and short of it. I thought that cancer. Now it's going on ten eleven years. I guess eight and a half. At first, I was on chemo which destroyed my right hip, my teeth, and my knee, okay, and so I had to get them all replaced. And these are false by the way, and it's called me gummy when they're not in But uh, like I said, I had fifty six doses of high intensity radiation to kill the cancer. No one's ever survived fifty six doses at Heillmet Cancer Center here in Washington. They called me Superman. Okay, thirty five to thirty eight is the maximum dose. But I survived. But I still got to go every three months or so to give blood work, Okay, just to make sure he hasn't returned. Now, I saw these creatures. I went under hip and blotic regression too. My friend and I both we had missing time. I don't want to get into that because it's getting kind of late. It's almost it's working on ten o'clock. But maybe we can do this again in the near future. You know you're interested in this, but I suffice it to say I got into the paranormal field primarily for UFOs and alien and alien inductions. I've talked to people who are abducted. I myself started as an abductee when I was five years of age. I have marks on me on my right ankle I got when I was five years old, and identical one on my right wrist, which is still the end of this day. I don't do drugs. I don't smoke and I rarely ever drink. Okay, now, the person who set up my hypnotic aggressions was Stan Gordon. I used to belong in his group. I was an investigator in his group, and they set it up with a man who was a thirty year veteran of the Pittsburgh City Police Force who was into forensic hypno regression for witnesses and victims' memories. When I got done with that, we have the tape here somewhere, he said. I was a real deal, so was my friend. You're both taken. I know this sounds crazy and for a fetch, but you know, if you're listening to this show right now, you must be interested in some of this stuff, okay, or you won't be listening to it. You're not on here just to simply say you're bud idiots, the liars. Okay, But yeah, I like to get in down the road further. But like I said, I don't want to take too much more time up, but I want Linda to talk more about what her experiences were, what she felt about it, and what she felt sense about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, I mean we have it currently, right, now. We have a good steady flow of listeners right now, so it's been averaging for fourteen people. That doesn't mean there's other people watching her so and plus, for the record, I want to state this too, even though we're we are currently live right now, this episode will be recorded and uploading. Well it's recording now while we're live. However, we will have this on the ecb R big for Radio platform. So if you're not a follower of e c b R O Bigfoot Radio, I encourage you to check that out. It's on your favorite podcast platform. This is something new we're doing. We're gonna start going live then I'll upload to the ecb R Bigfoot Radio platform. So here we are on YouTube. We're live on YouTube so you guys could interact and have the chance to ask questions, which we've been appreciating the feedback and all the questions and everything that's been going on so far, because like I said, i've been doing ECBR Bigfoot Radio. If you have not been following, you guys have been missing out on some great discussions and shows. We've had John, We've had you know, Linda on on the radio. Uh So if you're watching now and you want to hear other stories and the other information that they've shared. I encourage you to follow e c b R O Bigfoot Radio. And again it's found on any of your favorite pod as platforms. We do promote. Everything gets distributed on Spreaker, s p R, E A K e R. Again, if you're if you have Apple podcasts, iHeartRadio and so much more. Uh, we're on your favorite you know, all these shows, all these episodes are uploaded to your favorite podcast platforms. Also uh here in Virginia, Media Squatch is a network that we're broadcasting through. Media Squatch is also located out of Bedford, Virginia. I'm also on their other podcast network, which is called Grove Street Fm. You could go on your Google podcasts or whatever. You can download the app. Again, it's called Grove Street Fm. There is an app. You can download that app and you can listen to us through the app as well. So, but I want to throw a bit out there for those who are listening and tune in because ecb R big for Radio. We're much bigger than what we used to be. So and again for those who are tuning in watching us live, thank you very much. And if you're new to the YouTube channel. I'm hoping that you have subscribed to the YouTube channel because we're going to try to continue to do live broadcasts so we can get your interaction into your questions because it adds a lot to these discussions and these interviews. So thank you guys very much for that. But yeah, Linda, is there anything you want to throw in there with what the genres relating to you?
Speaker 4: I think we've covered most of it, but does anybody have any questions about my encounter. I've had a lot of people since I've been telling this. It's only been since twenty and seventeen and I've come forward, but I've had a lot of people just blatantly say I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, you're going to get that. You're going to get that.
Speaker 4: You got to develop a tough scan. It takes a lot of courage to come forward and tell I mean, my life, I've been this way all my life. I saw my guardian angel when I was three. Some things happened to me when I was twelve that validated that that's exactly who I saw. And then I was sixteen when I saw Maltman, and then I took some time off, I guess, and raised a family and worked, and then I started having lifebacks. And I've had therapy for all the things I've been through.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say I'm a clairvoyant, and I've had dreams that have come true. I can meet people and be able to tell them about themselves. I don't really consider consider myself a healer, but I can tell if somebody is ill with something or and then I can connect with spirits. A lot of times I'll just go to the store and I'll be drawn to someone and start talking to him. And I feel that God uses me as a conduit to reach other people and to help other people. But it really was hard when I was in high school. I mean I was sixteen when this happened. I graduated when I was seventeen, and I was teased a lot for, you know, for the way that I was. I could hear other people's thoughts, heal other people's emotions, and I'm still that way. But get I think that well. I come from a long line of people. I don't like to use the psychic, but my mother was new things. Maybe the power of discernments more likely, but my dad's mother was that way, so I had it on both sides of the family, but growing up with it was really hard. And I think in my forties, after I had my kids and they were in school and stuff, my psychic abilities really took off and I knew things and I could tell the future and you know, but mostly the power of discernment. And I don't know if it's all connected or it seems like a lot of people that have these encounters with Bigfoot also have encounters with other creatures like I did with the mouth man and are able to see spirits. I see spirits. I've seen several spirits here the house. If it makes anybody feel better, I've seen animal spirits. So I know that our pets go go on and a lot of times they're just right around here with us. And I feel things. I hear things, and I know things, and you can't help it if you're that way. And if someone says, oh, I don't believe you, well I'm sorry. You know, maybe if they just took a little bit of time, and you know, I think going out into nature and getting to you know, getting to know more about animals and plants and different things that makes you appreciate those abilities, and I think that you just sort of become more real, I think, living closer to nature. But if anybody has any questions, I'd be glad to try and answer if I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, William nihawking, Linda, I get that all that time. You you and John could talk on my show anytime. So yeah, that's something. If you're not familiar with William Nighthawk High Strangers, Uh, he's got an awesome show. He covers everything from paranormal to uh conspiracy theories and although we do get into that discussion on the show too, but yeah, I encourage you to check out William Nighthawk's show and perhaps getting connected with him. Will That being said, also, I do want to throw out there because Addie Raw is talking about you know, he would love to talk on the show as well. If you want to meet up. If you are not on my Facebook page, Daniel Benoir b E n O I T I'm the founder of the e C b r O the East Coast Bigfook Researchers the organization. Feel free to send me an email if you want to be on the show at ecb RO ninety eight at gmail dot com we'll get into the discussion. I'll respond to you when I'm able to. However, we'll get your scheduled to be on here. But from here on out, as long as it works out, I am going to continue to do a live broadcast even though these episodes will be uploaded to the radio show. And we got another live radio show, a live show tomorrow on right here on YouTube. It's going to be a big foot raund able discussion with yours truly, Melissa and David Lester, who are also now part of my co host and also for those who know Nicki Cologne Nicki Coloone from Texas, she will be joining us tomorrow night, same time we start at eight pm Eastern Standard time. We hope that you guys could join us tomorrow night and we will be live again. And then also all these episodes that are live on YouTube now we'll be on the ECBR Big For Radio platform. So I encourage you all jump on board with the ECBR Big Pot Radio because there's so many other episodes that you guys probably have missed out on. I encourage you to keep up on and follow because there's gonna be so much more that we can talk about and discuss. We can go on and on and on because I mean our guests like David I mean excuse me, uh, John and Linda, I mean, they have so much information they can probably talk about. We can go on and on and on and uh. But again, if you guys have questions before we jump off air here, please ask away. We encourage you guys to ask questions and participate. What you guys been doing great tonight. I want to thank you guys. You guys have been amazing on the live chat. So if there's any all the last minute questions from anybody, I don't care what it is. Our guests are right here on standby, so we'll sit tight here. But while you guys come up with questions, I am going to take this moment to talk about I'm going to play an advertisement of some upcoming shows, some events that you guys might want to market your calendars for. So sit tight, DCBRO, Bigfoot Radio fans, it's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year February, a v ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in lunch gathering in Lexington Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a big Foot story, or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ecbro and I know who they are and what they do, this event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing that is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers. All right, Moving ahead in the month of March. March twenty ninth is the pen Ohio pronomal Con and happening at the.
Speaker 6: Timoty Biquis Center in Cretable, Ohio. Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Ragbi.
Speaker 2: All Right, jumping ahead into the month of June. Boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on in June. Again. I hope you're marking this down and I hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June sixth, seventh, and eighth Happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival.
Speaker 6: The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're gonna want to attend this event? Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend, not to mention. If you'd like to go squatching. There is the Allegaty National State Forest nearby. You're gonna want to check that forest out.
Speaker 2: It's very squashy. June twentieth and twenty first, Happening in Where's Cave, Virginia at the Where's K Community Center is the annual ECBRO Virginia big Foot Conference. Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center and Where's Cay, Virginia. Both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers, fun activity, and contest for the kids. You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to this event, it's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in.
Speaker 6: The evens around them fire. If you're get that special invite, you get to have a lot more.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to check that out.
Speaker 6: And start becoming a part of that event, because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering.
Speaker 2: That's June twentieth and twenty first, So feel free to check that out and ladies, john women. Happening in the month of June. Also June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth happening in Sutton, West Virginia, is the annual Western Virginia Have Bigfoot Festival. Another massive, huge festival with over one hundred a venders, all kinds of activity and fun and contests for kids and people of all ages.
Speaker 6: Guest speakers, celebrities, people you're gonna want to get to.
Speaker 2: Know and get to meet and learn Rome Ladies and gentlemen. I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down. If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to ecbro ninety eight at gmail dot com. So, ladies and gentlemen, with those events that were just advertising promoted a couple of events, I'll be at all the events mentioned in the month of June. Forrest County Bigfoot Festival in Marionville, Pennsylvania. That's gonna be an event I myself will be speaking at along with those who know Biker bit but aka Ron House will both be speaking there at that event, Chief of mine. That event has celebrity personnel there. The Mountain Loss will be there along with Turtleman for those who know the show from Animal Planet, Turtleman will be there. However, if you want real boots on the ground researchers, I encourage you to come out and listen to me and Ron House. We're actually scheduled to speak on Sunday, June eighth, will be there speaking. They got to schedule me and John. Excuse me, Me and Ron speaking on June eighth, So coming up with June eighth. Forget the other guys because you can watch them anytime on TV. They're all a bunch of celebrity clowns anyway, So I'm a little I'm a little biased, but you know what, I'm gonna speak my mind. I don't give a fuck. If you want to listen to a bunch of clowns, come out June seventh and eighty. I don't care in June sixth seven, But me and Ron the real deal will be there on the eighth.
Speaker 4: So but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a little blunt when it comes to that because I guess perhaps my I had a few beers tonight, so you know, I'm a little outspoken.
Speaker 4: Well, but yeah, the Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: That's right absolutely, June twentieth and twenty first, the event that I always right here in Virginia and where's came the angul E cb R O Virginia Big Preconference. We're gonna have a lot of fun this year. So you know what, not only do we have all the coolest vendors, the food trucks, the guest speakers, We're gonna have the Renaissance with us, We're gonna have the renaissance in Middle Evil Group with us. They're gonna be doing battles and demos. So yeah, yeah, everybody, if you come out to that, you're in for a treat. John. For those who listened to John tonight, John's gonna be one of our guest speakers this year. I'm excited to have John with us. John was one of my speakers in Pennsylvania when I held the Pennsylvania event, and uh, but he's gonna be here in Virginia and you'll have the opportunity to listen to John, ask questions and John meet John. His wife is gonna be there. She's gonna be set up because John and his wife will have your own boots. All of our speakers will have a booth where you get the chance to meet them and check out their merchandise and all that cool stuff. John, I'm excited to.
Speaker 4: Have you there.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm glad you and your wife are coming down.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I'm gonna be in the renaissance then fighting the battles. I want to be, Sir. John talks a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Oh my, absolutely, Yeah, it's gonna be a great time here. So yeah, these events that I see people jumping on it and talking. You know, there's there's people asking all the questions. Aren't here already that we will I'm just now I'm just now seeing but type Yah, the.
Speaker 4: Ohio Bigfoot Conference. I don't know if you guys are go to that. That's Salt Fork. Uh the third and fourth of May.
Speaker 2: Well repeat that again.
Speaker 4: The Ohio Bigfoot Conference. Oh kay, it's Salt Fork. Lad. I think the name of that town, oh, I know it of is salt Fork.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me one second year? Uh, I have been to you.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a good conference.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have not been there since the Ohio Big for Conference. I've been there in twenty seventeen, which was a great I mean yeah, that was six years ago about six years old. Yeah, I attended that. That's the only time I've remember I actually been to the Ohio Big For conference was in twenty seventeen. So yeah, it was a great time. I had a great time. I met so many people. And what was cool about attendity Ohio Big For conference because you know, you've only known so many people online, you know, and you never met them. I'm bad at recognizing people in person, but I've had so many people when I went to Ohio Big For conference in twenty seventeen, I've met so many people come up to me, said Daniel. Daniel, but why is that you? I said, yeah, how you doing? And they were introduceous and I said, oh, you know, so it was cool. You know, a lot of people recognized me from social media, which was awesome, and you know, I'm bad about doing that, and I was like, I try to keep an eye out for certain people. Although I did recognize some people and I went up for them because you know, some people look like who they appear to be on social media. So yeah, it was It was a great time at the Ohio big Foot Conference. And I encourage you anybody which I would love to get out there in Ohio again, but I don't see it happening this year because there's something else we're working on in the month of May, because well, forirst of all, we got our group camp out or ECBR Bigfoot camp Out investigation happening May. Yeah, in the month of May. May. Oh man, what's my dates? I don't have eighteenth of the twenty fourth or something like that. And uh, anyway, and but earlier in the month, we're we're organizing a Bigfoot group. Uh, it's more of a gathering. The location we're we're planning on doing the gap thing, which I have yet to confirm the location. Uh, it's going to be in the general area where we've been investigating. So when we put that out there, I have to confirm it with the people. I have to reserve the spot for. But uh, it's going to be in the mother of May. We plan on doing maybe a simple cookout. Well, we're going to reach out to the community in that area. We want people to come forward if they have a big Foot story or something they can explain. That's gonna be along the lines of a basically a Bigfoot town hall gathering, but it's going to be outdoors. We plan on doing a simple cookout hot dogs and hamburgers.
Speaker 3: We did this a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: So hey John, all I understand, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Linda's looking forward to meeting you.
Speaker 2: Did awesome, Thank you John. Right. So yeah, with that being said, uh yeah, we'll be working on putting that out regrets standing on reaching out to the people that are in charge of for me to make those reservations. So but that's something we got going on in the early week early part of May is in Funks Run, Virginia. We plan on reaching out to those who had that had a big Buck experience. We want to hear from you, So we'll be working on that very soon. But again, month of May is also our Bigfoot camp out investigation in the very same area we camp out back in October. We've actually had some very squatchy activity. We found some really great stuff. One of the group members of that camp out actually had had a sighting during that time. So we know that there's squatches in this area. We've had I've had reports from people in this area years ago, and I know it's a very active location. And the thing is reports from this area you will you will not find them on the BFR database because these people are these are country folk, mountain folk that do not jump on the b f R O. These people don't.
Speaker 4: Want you know, people don't want people coming to their house and messing around and stuff. So and then you know they may be made fun of so.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then but you know, because you know, I've come to know a lot of the people in this area and they will only came forward to share their stories, and so I know what's going on in this area. And that's another reason why we chose this area. It's like, okay, you know, this is very over I mean, it's just like my main research area is a lot of woods, is remote, you get a lot of campers in the area. But then again, this particular area same part of the National Forest, but you're a little bit more any out of Rim towards the West Virginia area. You're in the mountains. And you know, even though it's in Virginia, there's people. Yeah, they right, they rather to keith them themselves, you know, which I respect that. But you know, just from exploring this area, we've come to realize there's there's definitely something there and not just that this is an area where we decided to start filming our upcoming bigfoot series that will be on YouTube right here on YouTube on e CBR or Bigfoot Radio or ecb R Bigfoot Zone. We're gonna be doing this series called Bigfoot Explorers. Uh yeah, absolutely, Well, we're gonna start filming in me. It's gonna We're gonna start filming. During our investigation. We got some how we've been touching base Melissa and David that are on the line chat. They are a big part of this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're part of my research team and they're also you know, of course my new co host of ecb R Bigfoot Radio. They you know, we've been, I've in this discussion. I've been you know, running some ideas across to David. And one of the things we definitely plan on doing, uh is doing some steakouts, which we didn't get to do last year or I shouldn't feel last year back in October, which I want to take this a little bit more serious. I want to go a little deeper, because again, there are some things in this area that people don't realize that's there. And I'm not just talking about Bigfoot, but there's actually this area here is rich with mountain lion sightings in this general area too.
Speaker 4: So I mean talking about the panthers sidings.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, all the above black panthers, even even the tan color mountain lions. Uh, they've been sighting in this area, just on the other side of the mountain ridge from this location, uh, from farmers and stuff. So uh so that's a big thing to me. Bigfoot and mountain lions in this area. That's to me, that's a big thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've had panther sidings not too far from here, a couple of them that I know of. And then up above Marietta just last.
Speaker 2: Year there's been some Oh okay, yeah nice Now I mean in Virginia. Yeah, yeah, I would love to capture a mountain lyon on my cameras. I have bobcats, you know, pat bobcats twice on my cameras. But one of them was just walking along the creek and the other one happened to be following behind where a white tailed deer was passion through. On my camera, the white tail deer passed through, and then just a brief moment later you see the bob early Jesus sided bobcat passing along right. Yeah, from what I've seen from hunters, the bobcats in West Virginia tend to be a little bit larger, you know, so.
Speaker 4: They have long legs. My daughter catches them on her trail came. She lives about probably about five miles from me.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, yeah, very nice, awesome.
Speaker 4: Good one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so yeah, we've got some research and investigations coming up because you know, the month of May will not only be the only month when I go to Marionville, Pennsylvania for the Forest County Big Festival. They got me booked in the hotel from the first couple of nights, and then there's a location about forty minutes away from where the festival is being held. I plan on spending at least a couple of nights in a very remote location and which is very interesting because it's not far from a waterfall. But the area our researches, yeah, our research with location, I mapped it out very well, and there's bigfoot reports in this general area. So I mean, I'm going to camp there for a couple of nights and see what happens, and you know, I'll document everything I can that but from here, starting in May, from here and from there on now I will be documenting and I'll be filming and doing the art, you know, working on our film series for Bigfoot Explorers.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, I didn't know you even do that. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely absolutely Yeah. Like I said, the film series will be right here on the YouTube channel UH on ecbor eac Borrow big pot Zone. But the series will be titled Bigfoot Explorers, and UH, We're gonna see how it works out on the views and everything on UH on the YouTube channel. If we get a big enough following, we may keep it on YouTube. Uh. At the following and just you know, and people subscribe and continue to grow, we'll keep it on YouTube, uh because there's a network I was considering working with. However, I think they may benefit benefit us more if we keep it on the YouTube channel. So we'll see how it turns out. If you're a subscriber or if you have not subscribed, we encourage you to do so because starting May, things are gonna get very interesting our YouTube chare. This series will not be it will not be what's the word Book of War, It will not be scripted. Everything will be as is, so the only editing that will be is putting the film clips together. You know, I yours throughly will be doing the film editing. So I have a film software that I deal with that I've been working with, and I've got fairly expensive equipment that I need to put to use more which will be used during these fielding episodes in the series.
Speaker 4: So well, good luck. I lete you'll find something.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely and real quick before we jump off here right here, I was questioned about if anyone wanted to get in contact with me about being on the show, my email. Please send me an email to e C b R ninety eight at gmail dot com. Uh, let's talk. Tell me what you want to talk about. If you have an experience, I want to hear from you. Uh, that's what this is all about. E cb R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. We'll get you on on here. We'll have a great discussion and so much more. But for those who've been watching and listening, thank you guys very much. Linda, I can't thank you enough for being on here again. If you've been a few times now, so it's been great out there.
Speaker 4: You know, just keep your eyes on the skies and get your butt out there and in the woods and get look. You never know what you're going to find.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely both. Definitely thank you Dan, oh you you as well. Thank you again and everybody to keep us watching until next time. This is Daniel Begoon with Big for Zone, e CBRO and e Cbro Big for Radio.