Speaker 1: Woos not beautiful people. It is your baby Mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pea. And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Soup the modern day female perspective. Damn Son back at it again, Boom, back at it again, And today we have a guest on the episode. Now, this person is very near and dear to my heart. I've known her since the sixth grade and we've never actually even had to lay hands on one another.
Speaker 2: I think that's a bruh.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I feel like we might be in a Guinness Book of World Records just for that ship right there. No, we gotta call an seven. Seven has blocked themselves in the room, y'all, So give me a second hold on second. Seven, get your panting ass, seven said, actually and seven chocolate chip and sip and seven. Okay, But yeah, you know, we've known each other since the sixth grade. We've seen each other develop into these different versions of these women.
Speaker 2: Girl, where you gotta start continue? Why would you say.
Speaker 1: That I didn't go from boy to girl. I went from a handsome young man to a handsome young woman.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, but not.
Speaker 1: Physically, not physically, not physically Okay, hold on, let me tell you something. Let me let me, let me say I've always been an ally. Let me say something, not like peripheral. I'm just meaning like I used to carry a backpack, is what she's saying. I used to carry a book bag, a full of VD big Dicks, That's what was in the book bag. But I've grown. No, she left, she says, she's not fucking with us. Yeah, she she she left a long time ago. She not playing with us. But yeah, so you know, I've grown to where I no longer needed the book back outgrew my book back. Yeah, And I feel like we don't ever talk about that enough.
Speaker 2: And I think, no, no, no, we should.
Speaker 3: We should because there was a time and there was a day where you.
Speaker 1: Were you know, but look at us.
Speaker 2: Growth, Okay, growth.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to jump into something that Alfiz has said before we got started, and he said, how do you feel about Shot? You're gonna be a part of the pot today. Do you have a mic? You didn't even set your mic out?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we don't talk to Shot all day? Yeah, he's a ghost. He doesn't have a mic today, So do not entertain a Shot? No, No, he doesn't exist. He doesn't exist. So Alfiz said, how do you feel about suspicious fingerprints on your headboard? Let me tell you what happened. But let me tell you what happened. Right. So I'm on Live right, and I'm talking to the people. We're having a really good conversation, and then one of them says, what are those fingerprints on your headboard? I thought you weren't having sex, right, And then I look up behind me and I see fingerprints on my headboard, right, And honest, first, okay, fucking liba, No, even worse, It was Miracle exactly. Tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them see her, tell them because they don't believe me. Yo, it's not funny, okay, so bruh. So she was there, like.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Miracle.
Speaker 1: I call her Surprise because shout out to the third member.
Speaker 2: So it's three of us actually, but look here.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, it's three of us, but one of us decided to have a surprise.
Speaker 2: Baby. We ain't gonna name no names, but you know who you are.
Speaker 1: But you know who you are, and it's her.
Speaker 2: That's I call her Surprise. But her name is Miracle. Her name is not Miracle. I call a miracle.
Speaker 1: Her name is. Her name starts for to see it's not miracle.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call a miracle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's why I said. It starts with the see long story short. I had the baby over my house, and you know that thing that babies do where they like hold onto your head board and bounce on your head. But they asked that's what she was doing to me. So when I looked up, I laughed because I was like, oh my god, that was from when the baby fingerprints.
Speaker 2: Yes, the weird part, yes, but.
Speaker 1: I can't say she because I got low ass hands too, so I could see why people would think it was my fingers. I know, these little hands, I'll really be doing my thing. I wanted to get into a few topics today, and this first one it really happened today. We were at a beer garden and it was a family outside and the dad was so friendly, and it was like a baby girl and she was friendly too. Maya yes, And so the baby was like dancing. And just to start this story, the family was Caucasian, Okay, so the baby was dancing right, and then the dad was like, ha ha, yeah, she knows how to twork and me and see every went, and this year was like, you know, white people say the darnest thing.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, guys, like think about it, think about it. Think about any time you interact with a white person.
Speaker 1: They're cool, like they not like there, he was so nice, so nice. They're not an issue.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what it is about like that first negro Jitters.
Speaker 1: That really get that makes him say the craziest thing.
Speaker 5: And it's like that, why would you say that?
Speaker 1: Like, sir, you tell us of all the things you thought to say, is like her favorite thing to do is t work?
Speaker 2: Why would you tell us that? You don't find that suspicious? You don't find that suspicious. We must stay focused, brother, We must stay focused, brother, because it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, why would you tell me that she's talking? Why and she doing Parai? Corey town says first negro Jitters is crazy.
Speaker 2: Cory Towns, that's my favorite teacher number.
Speaker 1: Corey Towns is fire for sure, for sure, for sure. But yeah, man, I'm not gonna lie. First of all, you know what made me awkward about that situation. I hate encountering parents or spouses where one is extremely outgoing any other it's not because in my mind, in my mind, the other one beats you, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not adding.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not about to be, no kindle, I don't because I saw how you was giggling with those brown beauties at the fucking beer garden. My nigga, I saw you, now, what what you mean? It was over there? Ah yeah, she likes he held nigga was so funny, like, I don't want to be accessory. I feel like either A the other one beats you or B. As soon as y'all exit the vinue, they're going to start an argument like, oh, you was all up in them to brown girls' space.
Speaker 2: But you can't speak to me when I asked you was how was your day?
Speaker 1: But when I take you to the pot, look, you don't. Never got nothing to say to Susan, who'll be trying to talk to you with her husband, but you over there with them doing that with you. I'm not listen. I just came here for a good time, a long time. I don't got nothing to do with y'all. Period, And that's on period. I uh you know what, let's not Maybe they are a night that's probably just though I would hope that they're a nice place. So so we were talking about how we were friends since high school, right, well since its grade right. So I had put up a post a few weeks ago and it was like, yo, like, you know, some of us weren't cute in high school, so we had to develop a personality, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: This was this was this was the response that people that I went to school was giving me.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, you know, recently I had linked up with someone I went to high school with.
Speaker 5: Did you.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So we were talking about it and I was like, yeah, you know, I don't know. I just I wasn't attractive in high school. And he was like, no, you was cute.
Speaker 2: You were cute.
Speaker 1: You just was in your own little world.
Speaker 2: And I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: I would have rather him said, yeah, bitch, you was hit you telling me I'm cute, but I was in my own little world. It's just as bad as you say, Yeah, nah, that ain't it.
Speaker 2: Am I tripping If they said.
Speaker 5: That about you?
Speaker 1: I can only imagine, bro, Like that's wild to say, like, can you are cute? But in a strange ass way? You know, like you know, what do you what are you trying to say to me?
Speaker 2: And that's what I said.
Speaker 1: I said, you know, I don't really understanding what you're saying. He's like, Mom, like, you know, you had your own thing, You had your own thing, going your own thing is crazy? What exactly does my own thing mean? If we're being in particular? Like what what does that for?
Speaker 5: Take?
Speaker 2: Like? What is were you saying? So what was he saying?
Speaker 1: You know, in my mind, I felt like Kevin Hart, I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm a ticket.
Speaker 1: It's disrespect.
Speaker 5: Like I was trying to find a positive way to view.
Speaker 2: This, but I just don't seem So.
Speaker 5: Did you swing on or how did that go?
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, because I was weird in high school, I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, well it was it's me talking, So I don't think you were weird.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't weird to you because you had known me since sixth grade, so the weird had worn off to you. But I had found a picture of me and I sent it to you an e lunchroom with my hair half of it in Bantu nuts. That was weird. That wasn't even a dress update, that was just me on some regular ship.
Speaker 2: That wasn't like a spirit.
Speaker 1: No, no, because because I feel like I heard a nigga laugh and it's like you wasn't even Ju Johnson six? What's so funny? Because first of all, you in two sixty six two, So what the fuck is so funny? Ju Johnson? Do you remember Julius Johnson?
Speaker 2: Oh damn, my bad dog, my bad dog? What was up?
Speaker 1: Father Drew Man? That thought looks like he saved my life.
Speaker 2: It's like one of those turkey legs that you get from Disney World.
Speaker 1: And you know what your favorite holiday. Just just please relax, please relax. Half been two nuts is crazy. It's even crazier when I show this picture. I'm gonna make this a clip so I can show you out a picture and y'all can be like, yeah, nah, that ain't it. That ain't it. I didn't mean to put this whole government out there. He just shut up, Ebony. So we also were talking about you said that you remind people how old you are.
Speaker 2: By accident. I think it's just something. It's just a realization for me is just like I feel very young. Don't get me wrong. My knees still work.
Speaker 1: I can scrub the ground I can do all these things to Christ who has strengthen me, and I just you know, sometimes i'd be like, oh, yeah, I'm so and so, like y'all think that I'm old. And I told you about the conversation that I had with that gen Z who was so shocked that I was so cool, and I was just like, I don't care, and she was like, wow, you're really that old.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the old for me, because the old not really sitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I was like, I guess, you know, like it's I get what you mean, but it's just like because she's like twenty, so it's it is.
Speaker 2: A whole fourteen your age gap. So I get it. I do, But it's just like the stuff that you get to like.
Speaker 3: Do now is because when I was in high school, when I was in college, we were doing it for the first time, scared out of our minds and hoping this will work and not giving the fuck because.
Speaker 5: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: And then y'all, you know, y'all, can.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me personally as a woman in her thirties, I'll sayties, damn. I feel like for me as a woman in her thirties age is kind of a missed cool concept for me because the things that I'm open to doing, the things that I'm capable of doing, the things that I actually fucking do. I've never been in the mindset of like, oh, my biological time clocket is ticking, or oh, like you know, I'm up against a wall, or oh, I'm only limited to X, Y and Z, Like maybe that's why I'm y'all, I'm living my best fucking life because y'all can make the twenties seem as popping as y'all want to, But in all actuality, we was broken our twenties, especially women, We were broke in our twenties. So for me to act like now me and my thirties established financially stable is a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Baby. No, I'm not receiving that.
Speaker 1: You can take all of that fucking back, Like bruh, you can have all of that fucking back, Like I'm I met at my thirties, ievely my.
Speaker 2: Best fucking life.
Speaker 1: Like I am more financially stable, I am emotionally intelligent, I am still fertile as fuck. I am now more prepared to be a girlfriend, a wife, someone who is eligible to be a good fucking partner. Do you know what I was on one of my twenties, Yes, breakdancing.
Speaker 2: Like y'all breakdancing, And I know.
Speaker 1: Y'all wasn't expecting that. Y'all thought I was gonna say y'all, y'all thought I was gonna say thatting right dancing like y'all thought I was gonna say thatting No, baby, I was danced three sixty in my fucking ass off. Okay, I was like I was in New York. So baby baby, y'all, Baby Lucky Lefty said what, Yes, it's like.
Speaker 5: Y'all wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 1: Y'all didn't think I was gonna say that shit. Hassan Chuck said, breakdancing is hilarious. This is Le said, she's still breakdancing. Okay, I'm not gonna hold y'all. Found some YouTube videos the other day and I was like, damn, I think I still got it. I think I can. I did the worm the other day. Can you do the worm right now? Can you do the worm right now? I just did. I posted it the other day exactly. I still got that shit. Prince Tiny fifty says, bust the move, baby, you ain't ever said nothing that ain't nothing that's easy, that's like where and.
Speaker 2: Lakie left.
Speaker 1: He said, bruh hassan. Chuck said, we need a story with you dancing? What this is? Lee said that worm video was crazy, exactly exactly. I still got it. I wanted to get into Let's do some R and B hot takes. Oh god, and I'm gonna spew these out, you know. And this is how I feel. And I feel like if we spue them out, we won't have time to think about them. Number one, Mary J is the problem, blash and is You've been singing about niggas ain't shit for thirty Your baby, you're the problem. Mhm no, no, no, ain't On next topic, we stop and write the buck here because this is something that needs to be said. Their generation, they don't take accountability for their actions.
Speaker 2: I said what I said, mm hm, hold accountable?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Next, next, let's get married. It's not a good love song. Ain't no nigga Finna look me in my face and said, we ain't getting no younger. We might as well do it. You might as well, sup my dick yo yo, Please.
Speaker 5: I swear, I swear to God if you want.
Speaker 3: To see if you want to see all the direct the decorations on the ground, play.
Speaker 5: That play that.
Speaker 1: Play it, I swear because it's giving. Oh well, but I ain't got nothing else to do. You ain't got that shall get married?
Speaker 2: Mind well that now now, don't get me wrong. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: There are some very sentimental lines in that song. But you look at me in my face and saying we ain't getting no younger, we might as.
Speaker 2: Well do it.
Speaker 1: That gonna sit that that that bothered me, That bothered.
Speaker 3: That positive stuff like no for hero because you ever like get something and this sit will but like some stuff, it don't sit well.
Speaker 1: That next, that's it. Cisco lisp is divine. Cisco has the best lisp of all time. So much show. A lot of y'all didn't even know he had a list. When you think a list, you think of prom promit. You don't think Cisco. Cisco has a fucking prominent lisp.
Speaker 3: I ain't, honestly honest, uh huh. I thought that Cisco was fine.
Speaker 5: Everyone else?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? How do we get there?
Speaker 1: Because but how how as as a targarian, Cisco first of his name, Cisco House of Valarian first of his name, let's be let's yes.
Speaker 2: Hey, come ons this house.
Speaker 1: M h. We we've been the need to queen rain Era m hm.
Speaker 2: The true air.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I guess are we getting into that? I can't say the true air because I feel like Cisco Houseivalarian first of his name, might be the true air. If that nigga would get a fucking dragon on his last episode, then maybe we could see shake.
Speaker 2: All he been talking about is unleashing the dragon.
Speaker 1: He's still trying to unleash that ship.
Speaker 5: Well, I need a nail, nigga.
Speaker 2: We got a war.
Speaker 1: First of all, Cisco been doing one hand cart world since nineteen ninety seven, trying to unleash this dragon. He's doing the best study.
Speaker 5: He can't needs to learn har.
Speaker 4: Shout the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Shot. Let me doing somebody Varian or some fucking handstands, because maybe we need all hands on that. If you can hear me, Hi, honey, unleash the dragon.
Speaker 2: I need you to unleash that dragon. I actually need you to claim one and you can.
Speaker 3: Learn high Hilarian. It's actually on dual lingo. Did you that it is? It's on my dual lingo with German and Portuguese high learned, high valarian. You can claim your dragon in this last episode, we can actually make something shake for season three.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: My last R and B hot take is simply this, and I know a lot of y'all not gonna agree with it, but I'm gonna be rochall y'all don't give Jay Holliday enough respect for me?
Speaker 5: Can I stop? Ready?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 5: Where should I look when I say this?
Speaker 1: Because here here, Lincoln University between the years of two thousand and seven and twenty eleven fully understand and appreciate J.
Speaker 2: Holiday.
Speaker 1: I don't need to really get into the details, but we have attended enough parties to know how serious and how influential J.
Speaker 2: Holiday is on the time, the moment.
Speaker 1: Everything I ain't gonna hold y'all got some of my best bumma grinds out to fucking J Holliday.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you what I did.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I gave some of my best walleys to J.
Speaker 2: Holiday.
Speaker 1: This nigga is a national treasure. Y'all need to start putting some respect on his name. I'm gonna push you to bet bet the same way you all treat the Declaration of independence.
Speaker 2: The same should be given to the jail.
Speaker 1: Baby girls killing me while you're trying to act like you dumb y'all.
Speaker 2: Must but make sure he gets his justice.
Speaker 1: All that aside, I wanted to get into another topic of real fast if we had some time.
Speaker 2: Uh So, the Internet was.
Speaker 1: In quite a blaze over my last list, and I respect that because looking back, I realized I did leave a few items off of this list. So right now we're going to get into dot tattoos for men Part two. Okay, number one, money over bitches.
Speaker 2: If I see mob on your neck, I know, I know you don't want me.
Speaker 1: If I see mob on your body period period number two. And and you like skin niggas, it's literally yes, y'all. I'm so sorry to segregate this. This next one is just for you. This next one. You like skinned men, You got this one on lock. Okay, it be the kisses on your neck? Who's whose lip prints are these?
Speaker 2: Whose lip prints are these? Who is it?
Speaker 1: Because everybody Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, squash Jesus, Jesus. Hey, if you have kisses on your neck, you are a thought respectfully respectfully. Next, and I'm not gonna hold you. This one took me by surprise. I can't believe I forgot it. If you have a portrait of your mother or grandmother, so wear on your body.
Speaker 2: Baby, you a thought, yeah.
Speaker 1: You a thought this is the same person.
Speaker 5: Like no, oh, my grandma life. I ain't never talked to.
Speaker 2: That girl whole time.
Speaker 1: He was talking to that girl.
Speaker 2: Whole time, whole time.
Speaker 5: Whole time.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, her name is Keisha with a y, not an eye.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, shut up, shut up your thought, shut up, shut up. Okay, and here's my whole thing.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't even be considerate.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Why you think I want to look at you and your grandma and missionary because you got her tattooed on your chest.
Speaker 2: You don't never think about that, like hello, myrtle, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To look at the time, baby, I don't want to get piped from you and ethel.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. You're not even considering me.
Speaker 5: She's looking at she's like she.
Speaker 1: Hold down ship and halftime. Y'allt even pay for the good portray so she looks like this. No, no, she got pure from the church anniversary. I hate it here, I hate it. Here next on My Hot Tattoos for Men Part two. Okay, and you know, I feel like this is really going to attack a certain community, my gym Bruis in particular.
Speaker 2: But here we go. It's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's the thigh tattoos, you.
Speaker 2: Dirty slut.
Speaker 1: If you have a tattoo on your thigh, baby, you have a tattoo on your thigh, you wearing it? Whoshi daddy short anybody you'll be walking around with the tip hanging out the bottom of your shorts.
Speaker 2: Don't you like, basically like.
Speaker 1: Your mama didn't raise you like that. Anything the birth year, birth year, their zodiac sign, zodiac signs.
Speaker 2: Run girl, Run girl girl anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, and this one, I feel like it really became popular out of nowhere, but it really just took the streets over by storm. If you got like an initial on the back of your arm or your your birth year on the back of your arm, baby.
Speaker 3: By speak as like, at least give me something to like, y'all do what you want.
Speaker 1: Let me that I miss any Are there any honorable mentions? Honorable mentions? Barcodes?
Speaker 2: What the fuck you ever see barcodes? Niggas you haven't those artsy fartsy niggas.
Speaker 5: I don't deal with them.
Speaker 1: But baby, if you got a barcode on you, you belong in jail, because.
Speaker 5: You're you either belong in jail or all these.
Speaker 1: Either or it's no in between.
Speaker 5: Literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let us know if we missed any or if we need a part two or part three.
Speaker 2: Let us know. I got something for part three. I ain't say that.
Speaker 1: All right, well, let us know if we missed any. When niggas be putting coreordinance like they fucking marines and ship like, oh this nigga want to be Jack Sparrow so bad? Oh my god, I can't stand you guys. Who the largitude versus latitude on you? Bro?
Speaker 5: What is this? Where are you? Where are you?
Speaker 1: You don't even know how to read fucking compass a globe or anything?
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: Understanding of what a legend is unless you're in the navy. I'll give you that if you're in the navy. If not, get him out of here.
Speaker 5: I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Get him out of here.
Speaker 5: Because you can't tell me where you're at.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let us know if we miss anything or if we need a part three. So all that aside. You know what's crazy, You know how people be talking about like their celebrity crushes. I feel like my man would never have to worry about me and a celebrity crush because I don't think I have a celebrity crush. Like there are celebrities that I want to meet, but I don't want to like make the damn you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like for example, like I genuinely, like, with all my heart, I want to meet Chris Brown and we just have a dance battle in my living room, and you know what.
Speaker 2: I genuinely know that that would make your entire life.
Speaker 1: Yes, like no dick attached, know, like with like.
Speaker 5: Literally full out dance battle.
Speaker 3: Yes, would genuinely be the best thing that has ever happened.
Speaker 1: And we're going to see who does the the on you hit thing from something or better bruh. Yes.
Speaker 3: So it's just like I know that's why you want to meet Chris Brown and you want to literally.
Speaker 5: Just do that.
Speaker 1: And people be like, oh, you know, girls just want to be groupies and they just want to be all on these celebrities. Like no, some of us are weird.
Speaker 3: Some of us are weird and don't want to like me, like, I genuinely would love to meet.
Speaker 2: And just watch him play.
Speaker 1: Bruh, I legit and just and just like and just stare at him. I would give my third born son, because by then you don't really care the third one. It's like, yeah, I got two more. You know you already know. I would give my third born son to sit in the dark and lay on the ground while.
Speaker 2: Luke James sings.
Speaker 1: He can keep his full clothes on, just just lay on the ground with me and just sing in the dark.
Speaker 2: And I'm just wonderful.
Speaker 1: But you're telling a man that he's like, no, you want, no, I don't. I want to be strange. I literally want to just be weird. Are you sure that's it?
Speaker 5: That's all I want?
Speaker 1: The whole time, he brick like, that's that's it.
Speaker 2: None, I was that.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, I'm good. I'm good, brick.
Speaker 5: Brick like.
Speaker 1: But no, like I think that my future husband or my boyfriend whoever, he would never have never Bruh. I'm trying to tell you. I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 2: What, bitch, trust me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell something now. What I'm not safe in the room with is a dozen of East Coast oysters? How'd your wife hide your kids, hide your oysters? I mean everything you should be concerned about. But other than that, you worry about these niggas. Baby, please you you worry about these men? Baby?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: No, grow up?
Speaker 2: That ain't it? That ain't it?
Speaker 1: Half Man five amazing says Stormy will give up her left eyelash for one of the Power Rangers to pose and to pick with her. First of all, I've already done that. I've taken a picture with the Green Ranger. I've met the Black Ranger, I've met the Yellow Ranger.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good on that.
Speaker 1: Next is just Chris Brown and Luke James.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: That's next on my bucket list for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what Lucky Day concert is this Sunday. And I'm not gonna lie. Once upon a time I thought Lucky Day was my husband. I did. Well, I'm gonna see Lucky Day this Sunday.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean like actually like a meet and greet. I think like, oh my name is bro.
Speaker 1: It just will be on that level of screen ship like I really with Lucky Day. I will just want to smoke and hear him talking that voice that he does in his interludes.
Speaker 2: I think you're storm for so different. Are you gonna be like, so you ever got a donut from Christmay Kreme?
Speaker 1: Bright? Yeah, I guess like I would just want to smoke with Lucky Day and hear him do that voice that he do on his interludes. That was it, I mean that would be it, Like I think.
Speaker 3: All right, Lucky Day, Hey, it's me your girl. I don't know a favorite, not yet. So if you know, if you see her on.
Speaker 2: Sunday, is this Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sunday, if.
Speaker 2: You see her on Sunday, could you do that? Could you just like?
Speaker 1: That's it and just do the voice from your interlude? Literally, we ain't asking for much. Just do the voice, bring me interleuds. You know your voice?
Speaker 5: You did it?
Speaker 1: Put the fucking voice changer on. That's it.
Speaker 2: Nothing, do that and that'll be that.
Speaker 1: All right, guys. So now we're going to get into the edible portion of the show. So the edible portion is when we read questions that you guys can in and it can be a story, it can be be a question, it can be whatever you want it to. So on the day that we record, I usually put a prompt up asking you guys for questions. But if you have something to say that it's too long to fit in the prompt, or you have something to share on a day that I don't put up the prompt, all you have to do is email inquiries at stormyp ea dot com. So let's get into these questions. Yes, shot, that's not my but you can have some. I don't know that, okay, okay, So, first question, why girls don't try to hide that screen door part on their wigs? You don't have a mic. I'm gonna read it again. Maybe some of you don't know why I can answer, but it says whatever, what's so funny? Mm hmmmm, it says.
Speaker 2: Let me read the question. It says crazy.
Speaker 1: White girls don't try to hide that screen door part on their wigs.
Speaker 5: It's a wig. What the fuck is gonna look like? I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, let's literally crack the fucking Da Vinci cold.
Speaker 2: Right now and listen.
Speaker 1: I'm bea so listen, and that is going to separate the room from the.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So it is an art, Harris an art, okay. It is the art of learning how to make it melt. It is the art of how.
Speaker 1: To make it blend, and sometimes it is literally is going to look like your grandmama's screen door that keeps slamming twenty four seven thousand times a day doing in a thunderstorm in August.
Speaker 5: Down south in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: To be you know, come here, look at me real fast, look at me, Look at me, look at me in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a wig.
Speaker 1: And not only is it a wig, it also looks different in different lights. Okay, right now, I got on a wig.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If I go outside right now, cool, she looks great. If I go outside at noon in a sunny day, what's that screen door on your head? It's a wig, Nigga, you know it's a wig. What I'm telling you is number one is a wig. Number two. It looks different in different lights.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna take a pause for a second because some of you bitches be out here moving egregiously, okay, and some of you be letting it look like a hoodie. It's not supposed to look like a hoodie. Okay. I'm not defending them. Women that look like they got a hoodie, and they can take the fucking muffin cap back. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the regular women who have it laid. Sometimes it's gonna look like a screen door because it's a wig. Okay, in certain lights. It doesn't matter or what you do, it's still want to look like a wig. Now, what I can say is find you a nice young lady who knows how to melt and blend, pluck her knots, and bleach her knots, okay, because if you do that, you won't have any problems. Unless you're like over six three, then you're gonna be looking at screen doors. See the way, godspeed, It's nothing. It's nothing, damn.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 1: You don't have Mike, stop tug.
Speaker 2: Cut the cares.
Speaker 1: Why did you look at me when you said that? You look at me dead in my eye when you said that. Whenever someone I wasn't even mean to you, half man five amazing, says Harriet Tubman, turning over in her grave, knowing y'all women's out here wearing out here, in the free world, wearing wigs. Uh Kai n y c says When I see it clear as day on her head, I'm just like she better not ever try to crack jokes on me because I'm gonna cook her just like she how cooked her wig is. Let me tell you something, I don't give a fuck if my wig is pushed back two inches because I just left the gym and it's sweated off. You're not funnier than me. You can give it your best, but I guarantee you're not funnier than me.
Speaker 2: Bring your best.
Speaker 1: I'm going to walk a flock of flame that ass, and you better come right. Don't come with no purple stripe on your big toe, okay. Don't come with no halfway receipting, headline, thinning at the top, none of that. Okay. Don't you ever fucking step to me with no beggy ass drawls.
Speaker 2: Okay, all your.
Speaker 1: Wife beaters better be clean. I better never catch you with no beacon strips in your drawers. If you come to me with jokes, just so I'm coming back, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not afraid of you at all.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Half man five amazing, says Stormy wig leg, pressing six hundred on the warm ups. You know what I said, what I said, and I said, you just better be funny, because nigga, I'm gonna be funnier. You just better be funny because I'm gonna be funnier.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: Next question, can you erase your whole days period? I hope that answered you. I think that think me sum that up? Yeah, did you have anything off that chat? Did you have anything yet? I feel like no, nothing, Lucky Lefty says the fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just felt like I'm short and sweet? No?
Speaker 2: Cool? Great? All right?
Speaker 1: Next question, what is the most difficult part about dating you?
Speaker 5: Oh? God, you go first.
Speaker 1: The most difficult part about dating meat is I've been to therapy and I worked on myself, so now I don't like nobody, not I mirro. Honestly, I have gone to therapy. I have worked on myself, so now I'm able to recognize red flags, and I gained this amazing ability of discernment and standing on my boundaries. So it's very hard for.
Speaker 2: A man to play in my face.
Speaker 1: And and but wait there's more, but wait, there's more. I'm also very certain in what I want, so you can't tell me like, oh, you know, I'm not looking for no relationship. I'm just trying to see where things go.
Speaker 4: They go to Hello, if you're going on the day with a guy, or you're dating your guy and you guys are in the hole, what annoying thing would you do?
Speaker 5: That's like, damn, she's great.
Speaker 1: But shit, I don't think I do any and I don't okay, so I will say I don't think I do anything that's annoying. However, I do know that I'm meant for a specific type of man. So if you don't like to enjoy yourself, have fun, you know, take naps, you're not into nerd shit, You're not gonna enjoy me.
Speaker 5: Like, if you date me, be where I would say that my mom was prepped.
Speaker 1: What I didn't even say that if you date me, If you date me, beware, I like to have fun. I am a nerd. I am gonna tell you nerd facts, and I do know how to communicate. I am emotionally intelligent, and I am capable, and I have I have the discernment to stand on business and my boundaries. So I'm not really for everybody. And I know some people are like, oh, she just listed at all good things and I'm still single. So it's like we list all these good things, but it's hard when there's four thousand men it's four thousand women competing for like sixteen men, and twelve of them.
Speaker 2: Are married, so always married.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody more single than a married man? And I listen, listen, listen. I don't know what do you think is the hardest part about dating you?
Speaker 2: The hardest part about lips.
Speaker 1: On of my polls, No Diddy, oh Diddy, no diddy.
Speaker 2: The hardest part about me? I'm just too much? Mm hmm, I'm too much. I genuinely am.
Speaker 1: Because you know what, Sometimes you be asking for a lot, like you know I do, Honestly, I feel like I feel like I can't honestly, I feel like you be asking for a lot like you know, communication, monogamy, being a good person, Like damn bitch, you're doing a lot.
Speaker 2: Wa way too much.
Speaker 1: Just yes, I can see that you are a lot, and I'll be telling you that every day, like you gotta bring it.
Speaker 2: Down and it's it is my fault.
Speaker 1: We need to go back to the days where we was popping niggas tires, throwing fucking hot grits, like this is what we're missing. I feel like back when we was doing that, y'all wasn't playing with us.
Speaker 2: Yes, therapy is literally.
Speaker 3: I will stand on that therapy has ruined women. We have lost our place in this world because we've been so.
Speaker 1: Understanding and and you know what else.
Speaker 3: And understanding limits and I need to push this ship to hell.
Speaker 1: And you know what else?
Speaker 2: You need to give the prison ministry something to do at church.
Speaker 1: And also what ruins the society as a whole is not understanding satire because a lot of you won't hear the ship and be like what.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean?
Speaker 1: All right? Next question? What are things that men do that grasp your attention? M What are the things men do that grasp your attention?
Speaker 2: A ask my attention? Yeah, show me their talent.
Speaker 1: So if a nigga just come up and flip his eyelids inside out, that that is a talent. That's a talent. What happened to all the people that used to be able to turn their eyelids inside out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: You guys are unsung heroes. You don't get enough credit for carrying the lunch room the way you used to. I respect you, I see you, thank you for your service. Every day you said you wanted them to show their talent. I like a good freak show. So people don't like the circus.
Speaker 2: Yes, show me your talent, show me what you're passionate about. That's what I like.
Speaker 1: Next question, how do you know when it's time to move on? Maybe once I start realizing I'm dumb for liking you?
Speaker 5: Yo, yo, Please don't let me realize.
Speaker 1: Once to the Lulu ends it's a fucking rap.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that is off your days.
Speaker 1: You're done, son, fucking done, son.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can literally count the one hand.
Speaker 1: The worst thing you can do is make me realize I'm being a dickhead. Okay, because once I do, it's over for you. It's over for you, because the least you can do is have the common decency to be a good person and support my delusion. And if you don't expect three flat tires because the insurance company will only pay for four.
Speaker 2: Bingo.
Speaker 1: And the green grass goes round than around, and the green grass goes all around.
Speaker 2: Have fucking story.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next question, m h how many more children do you want before you close the shop?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I would like to have another two I like later mm hmm, because I just need to focus on my two now.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to share that this time with anybody else. I don't think it's fair.
Speaker 1: I feel like that makes sense, and I think to each its own.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: For me, I would like to have at least five children.
Speaker 5: At least.
Speaker 1: It depends how many of my partners have. You know, I have one, so like if he has two, that means we only get zero. That means he knocking out four more. But I also would assume that I'm intelligent enough and I have the discernment to pick a partner who's financially stable enough to have the kids that I want. Four baby, I don't care what y'all say. I've never been treated better than when I was pregnant.
Speaker 2: No, I had.
Speaker 1: All the snacks I want. Everyone was so nice to me. I always had a seat wherever I went, I got foot rubs, I got whatever I wanted. I got to eat whatever I wanted without people judging me. I'm eating for the baby. It's for the baby. It's for the baby. I'm not gonna hold you. We left a restaurant today and I ate what I wanted, and I looked four months pregnant, and I left and said, oh, this is so good for the baby. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm not pregnant.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, I don't care what y'all say. I wanna have more kids, and I'm gonna have a lot more kids. And there's absolutely no pressure or no biological time clock for me. The women in my family have kids very very late, keep having kids until or late. I'm not gonna lie. I'm behind. Honestly, I'm behind. I am the runt of my letter. Okay, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Four it is crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: Five is even crazier, and I love it. So what I'm saying, you're cray sad? You want to the next question?
Speaker 2: That's just the thought of it.
Speaker 1: It's just like giving birth five times as fucking nuts, bro, Like I would never like no, because niggas got me off to one and then the second one. I was like, all right, you got me, But it's like signing up for more than shit is nuts?
Speaker 5: Bro, Like that that bothered me.
Speaker 1: That that that bothered me.
Speaker 5: You are getting so close to death four more times.
Speaker 2: For a nigga. Well also because then.
Speaker 5: Right, because what was that fucking music video.
Speaker 2: On the mic?
Speaker 1: On the mic?
Speaker 5: It was motherfucking r Kelly. As you thinking about you man, man, think about that fucking music video. You know what I'm talking about. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And then he had the fucking baby because she died during childbirth. Funk out of here?
Speaker 5: Are you crazy? I survived twice.
Speaker 1: I can't take the chance of doing that ship you want to do it for more. I've never seen that music video. I amus, yeah, that doesn't make me see it?
Speaker 5: It does?
Speaker 1: Is that even R Kelly? R Kelly google it because I don't. I'm pretty sure that's Aaron Hall.
Speaker 2: How a miss?
Speaker 1: That's Aaron Hall. Did you win the last bet? Do you want to make it back? Because you know what my bet is going to be another shot of Gen? Okay, shot? Can you look that up while I state my piece and just let me know when you're ready. I will like you by Aaron Hall. J Mac. The insurance man says, Aaron has I am imperfect. Gentleman says it's Aaron Hall. Thank you, thank you, and talk to me about R and B like I don't live.
Speaker 2: R and B. Yes, a shot.
Speaker 1: When you get a chance, keyboard, see a shot of Gen?
Speaker 2: Shut the fun up? Shot?
Speaker 1: Now you get a double one?
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I hate that for you.
Speaker 1: You're also not driving home, so yes, you are going here and line it.
Speaker 2: Up for her. I don't. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I drove to her house, so literally I can drive back to her house and pick up my car and go. She doesn't have drive, So baby, you're gonna take that shot. Why would she try to lie like that? Is im perfect? Gentleman says I used to rock that song on repeat. One fine Trinny boy says, that's a black cart mistake, penalty. Thank you, appreciate you, be surprised. You're doing great shot.
Speaker 5: Thank you, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: Okay, reason oh wait, wait say reasons you would lose your black card go.
Speaker 2: Black music, black black movies.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you right now, all those black movies you love, I did not watch those as a child.
Speaker 3: One I was a child. My mother was not allowing that. I'm sorry, I'm not like I literally I didn't watch.
Speaker 1: All those black movies that you all got to watch growing up, All of them, all the ones that you would say, the Brown Sugar and the Best Man and all of those, I agree, movies that I haven't seen or only seen once and don't remember brown sugar. Uh, what's the fucking John Love Jones?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And you know what?
Speaker 1: I seen the spoof movies and making me think that I've seen the real movies, but I didn't. Whatever movies that don't be menaceuil South Central drinking using the Hood by Soufi Central, whatever movies don't be menaced to South Central while drinking You're using the Hood were based off of I've never seen none of those.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But the problem is I understand cultural references, so I know, okay, but.
Speaker 2: I don't really see.
Speaker 1: Ricky gets shot. I don't know what he did. I think he got hurt, though he got shot. I know for a fact. I know for a fact he got shot. I know I know Redfish, Bluefish, Onefish, that was don't be a menaced? Right, But that was that was the Wayne showings, right, Yeah that was from that was from the spoof. That wasn't the real one. Yeah that wasn't from the real one.
Speaker 2: Don't be that's the movie.
Speaker 1: I didn't see. Uh, what's the join that Omar EPs was in? I saw Juice like once Belly don't know. All I know is Keisha was fine a ship. Then I do and niggas had a blue okay, first of all, And if we're talking about Belly, all I know is Keisha was fine as ship and they used a blue light for the intro walking into the club.
Speaker 2: That's all I know. That's why I love blue light.
Speaker 1: That's why I love when they put John Snow in the blue light.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 2: Hard.
Speaker 1: Another reason I lost my black cart or worth losing my black cart. I don't know how I play spades. This is safe, yeah for us.
Speaker 2: For me people, I don't know how to play either. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: I will overbook the ship out of somebody something because so overbook is just like you say you're gonna win a lot of you and then if you over book, your life is on the line. Like I have witnessed people almost lose their lives because they overbooked.
Speaker 1: But you know why, I don't really get help.
Speaker 2: That was just at church.
Speaker 1: I don't really get been out of shape about not knowing black movies or not knowing how to play space because I feel like I make up for my black cart in other areas. Number One, I know how to make COLLI.
Speaker 2: Greens at a young age. That come on somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, no, y'all, and she does and potato salad. Actually call her for your potato salad. Come on, somebody, look And I don't even got the ship on the bottom of my arm, but I got the good potato salad. You know.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Next reason, I know how to use a hot comb without burning the ear, but I feel like you kind of have to burn the ear. But I feel like we've progressed as the people where we don't got to burn the air.
Speaker 2: No more steam on the ear and let that sizzle up.
Speaker 1: It's not us really burning ourselves because we've grown past that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let the steam do the work for us.
Speaker 1: Now, this next one, I feel like it's a deep cut and I feel like I don't have to watch another black movie in my lifetime because I know this one thing right here. I know how to sell with a sewing machine. I feel like, honestly, that's like my big joker. I don't really need to do anything else because don't nobody really know how to do this except for Big Mama.
Speaker 2: So like, if I got this, I'm Gucci. Come on, come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you big Mama around here.
Speaker 2: You is big mom period around here.
Speaker 5: You know how to sew?
Speaker 1: Come on, my baby father be making me so is work pants?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we're done. Okay, we're done.
Speaker 1: Another question, last question, last question, last question. Outfit says breaking barriers, toned arms and elite potato salad skills. I am g R E three D says she's correct. Lucky Lefty says, oh ethel, you got that yang. Lucky Lefty says that's what's up. I am Creed says, and some people take it too seriously. Fly Boy nine two on five says the hot comb it's magic. Half Man five Amazing says if a black woman can clean chitling's, well, that's black. Card is automatically denied. Like you know, I just want to talk about it real fast. I don't think that making chitlins or pig feet qualifies you for a black card. I think that we will actually lose our South Carolina card.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot your family is from South Carolina too. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, look at us gang gang gang gang on.
Speaker 2: But I do better.
Speaker 1: Kai n y C says reasons why I never placed spades nor wanted to learn imperfect gentleman says, oh, she talking about them spades. Hold on, wait, I'm sorry, guys, I'm trying to scroll.
Speaker 2: Apologies.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, okay, So last question, last question. If you're single, why and what do you feel you need to work on?
Speaker 2: That's what they asked me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna repeat it.
Speaker 2: I need to work on.
Speaker 1: I am single. I need to work on I need to work on getting money. I need to work on getting millions. That is what I need to work on. I don't need to work on anything else. I'm single because men are fun and unless they're giving me millions, we have nothing to talk about.
Speaker 2: Good answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I feel like family for you. Good answer, Good answer, good answer.
Speaker 2: Let me focus. We can talk. We will talk after I make millions and I can pay for your haircuts.
Speaker 1: I am single. I think that the why is because I want a relationship and I'm fine being by myself until I find someone.
Speaker 2: Who is seeing the same things. Right.
Speaker 1: And when I say this, I don't mean like, oh, I can't date, because that's outlandish, because how do you know you want to be with somebody if you don't, you know, take the time out to date them, right? I think that. Unfortunately, I have developed a peace of mind where I'm okay being by myself until I found when I went right. So when we then talk about what can I work on, I can honestly work on. I can honestly work on giving people more of a chance.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: I can because at the place I'm at right now, it's like, you don't got shit together, do bad? I do so funk out here.
Speaker 3: Right and I feel and I swear I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: It ain't y'all. I just do not care.
Speaker 2: Like and that's not even to say, like, am I perfect? No?
Speaker 1: But I can be only be dumb for one person at a time. It's like, bro, Like, honestly, I can only be dumb for one person at a time. If I've met my limit, the rest of you niggas already done done yetunately period. So yeah, I could work on being more understanding and give a little more leeway without abrupting or disrupting my boundaries. What's you looking at? Simply DC, says Fellas. Once a woman finds her piece, you have to work twice as hard to get her half. Man five amazing, says Stormy, trying to be with that guy that can.
Speaker 2: Shuck oysters respectfully.
Speaker 1: Kai Nyc says, I'm single because I'm seeking someone who I can truly build with and work on myself alongside working on herself with. Look with goddamn, it's moved too fast with no kind of alignment.
Speaker 2: I can't get it.
Speaker 1: I rob ata one says. Men in y'all city fumbling.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: And shout out and shout out to doctor Umar. But doctor Mumar, I don't think. I don't think these African kings out here one.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, because you know I'm trying to I'm trying to be my African kings forever, white kings.
Speaker 2: Listen, let's the holdholder. Let's let's start this correctly.
Speaker 1: Okay. I feel like one of y'all need to get this message to doctor Umar. Okay, God, please, my brothers. We must stay focused.
Speaker 2: No, we must stay focused. We must.
Speaker 1: I'm confused, because what is a woman who has done the work on herself and is willing to pour into a Pan African prince to do when said Pan African princes do not show up with the thought process of monogamy, with the thought process of marriage, with the thought process of family, traditions, values, goals.
Speaker 2: How are we.
Speaker 1: Supposed to find our Pan African prince? I just I know he's out there for me. There is a black king out there for me, you know, feeding berries and the riches of shade butters. And he gonna let me moisturize his beard, rub his back, rub his feet, cook the meals that he wants, grease his scalp, ask him how his day went. I want to pour this into a man. But what am I to do when I'm not releasing this episode. I'm not releasing this episode, so I think that will be in our best centrist honestly, that we just don't release the episode. So not but real ship, Doctor Umer, I want you to have a speed dating event.
Speaker 5: Okay on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Oh does he yes?
Speaker 1: Doctor can't big facts. She cannot cannot come because we don't hold suki and that fat ass cannot come because focused, because brothers, we must stay focused and don't.
Speaker 5: Remember none of that when she's around.
Speaker 1: And I don't like that, Doctor Umer. I want you to have a speed dating event, and I want you to bring out all the Pan African princess Okay, I want you to bring out all the godly women of Oshawan. Okay, I want you. I want you to bring out all the people who think like me, think like you, have the best intentions, are family oriented and are seeking their person. Doctor Umar, do what you do? Baby, We and Philly. What's up?
Speaker 2: Set it up?
Speaker 1: I know your school is in Delaware, ain't it. Let's set it up. It's in Chester, PA. Or South Carolina, That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 2: Pa.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I know your school is close to Philly, so like you got ties close to Philly. Let's set it up.
Speaker 2: Let's do. What's up? Would you?
Speaker 1: Would you go to a speed dating event that doctor Umar hosted, that that he's hosting. Yes, I would because I want to go because I want a nigga who won't say shit to me three times because sometimes I'm hard hearing.
Speaker 2: Brothers, we must stay focused.
Speaker 1: Donations, donations, donation, Oh it's the third one. Okay, that's I know he's serious. Let me give him money off.
Speaker 2: That's why I.
Speaker 1: So let's recap on what we learned today.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry. I think the problem.
Speaker 1: Here, uh No, I think shots the problem honestly, and his lack of a mic was the problem?
Speaker 2: You made a disruption in the episode.
Speaker 1: Everything you do? Okay? So, uh, what do we learn this week?
Speaker 2: Number one? Uh?
Speaker 1: One time Sierra told me my pad was showing.
Speaker 2: What did you learn this week? That you're a bully and that you need to get pepper spra.
Speaker 1: Okay okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay okay. I also learned that you know none of your niggas can beat me, so okay, really wrap the shut up? Where can the people find you?
Speaker 2: The people can find me in church.
Speaker 3: Or also on Instagram, Sierra s I E R R A A A Nicole and I C O L E I just I just talk about church a lot, so so I throw a few.
Speaker 2: Find that stuff entertaining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, my message is always going to be the same. Follow me on a Graham, askt for me, p P E A at chocolate chip and sip and if you don't remember anything else, please remember we must stay focused.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, and I'll see you next week, please,