Speaker 1: One one point three k d WB where Fallon and Colt?
Speaker 2: Did you miss me?
Speaker 3: I did. I saw a bunch of pictures from your influencer retreat you had.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that word like that? There was a one photo? Say that word again, influencer?
Speaker 1: Why would you say? Why do you say like that? Why do you put the wrong emphasis on the wrong salable?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Im? Sorry, sound like a smoke right now. No, you were at a return.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you had to come to work today. You sound full of health.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. You were in a bathtub at one point.
Speaker 2: Wow, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: My guy and I noticed you were in a shower. But like the bathtub was in the.
Speaker 1: Shower wasn't popular these days. It's called like a wet room. What is a wet room exactly? I know you wouldn't know anything about a wet room necessary.
Speaker 3: I don't understand though, Like what is it was a point of a wet room? And then also what were you doing? Who are you influencing like that? What was going on?
Speaker 1: We went where Niswa. Jenny came with me, Jenny from the morning show. She and I stayed in the same cab and together. I'm getting her on the phone around like four o'clockish because she has a couple of she has a couple of quirks that I.
Speaker 2: Discovered on the strip.
Speaker 1: Well, one I knew about, but one was ridiculous, and she thought I wouldn't notice. And then when I called her out on it, she just she couldn't stop laughing.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to tell you about it. No, it was like this.
Speaker 1: I was lucky enough to be invited to kind of thing when you go do like health and fitness and vibes.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I saw you were on a yak that looks pretty cool. A yeah, kayak.
Speaker 1: Why do you talk the way you do? I don't a yak is an actual animal. I was so confused.
Speaker 3: An influencer.
Speaker 1: I want you should start. You should become an influencer.
Speaker 2: How do you? I don't know how you say it like that.
Speaker 3: I to be an influencer, but I don't. I can't even influence you to say this.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I saw you post it should pull out on an Instagram story and you'd even tag on proper.
Speaker 2: It was so embarrassed for you, like they're going to fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably anyway, missed you good times. What did I miss while I was gone?
Speaker 3: We are doing this thing with the weekend, how like people get qualify or they answered a wain on the Instagram I want to w one three kdw to be the pimpost and then at three thirty five and four to thirty five you listen for your name.
Speaker 5: And we were doing that last week. I know about that. Timothy, Timothy's got ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And thirteen Timothy Shalla, may you have ten minutes and thirteen.
Speaker 2: Seconds to call us?
Speaker 3: I did see he did answer, but I was like, dude, you have enough. Yeah, I feel you could get your own.
Speaker 1: Series that people are just so greedy, you know, it's like you have enough already.
Speaker 3: True, that's true.
Speaker 1: That anyway, thank you so much for welcoming me back with open arms.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did figure out a lot about ketchup and how it came about.
Speaker 1: That was like a top FA top three favorite condiment of all times. Test to be Hinds though, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: You give me Hans Hines, you give me whatever. That purple ketchup was that at at one point in time. Don't care.
Speaker 1: It's not even on the market anymore. I think so much explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Ha A wut to say? DIARYA hah.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing. I'll tell you exactly everything I know about ketchup. That's what you're gonna learn with Histo. Really and like ten minutes. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: This is the fallonincolora dot com.
Speaker 1: We all stream like all the time now right and I work over at Fox nine. I did the Jason Show. The show's on at ten AM, and a lot of people are like, oh, I wish I could see you on TV, but I'm not home at ten totally get that.
Speaker 2: Not everyone is.
Speaker 1: But you can check it out and stream it through the Fox Local app. Also, it's a great place to check out all the like you.
Speaker 2: Know, local news stories going on.
Speaker 1: They have great articles, quick recaps, which is how I catch up every single day.
Speaker 2: So check it out.
Speaker 1: You can stream Fox nine live or on demand on your TV or phone. Just download Fox Local free on all platforms.
Speaker 3: It's about time for Histo with fallon and cold. How you feel about ketchup?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 3: Three? What's our text on? Three? Nine, five and nine? Who want the text on? How we feel?
Speaker 2: Top condiment? I mean, I love like a ranch.
Speaker 1: But ketchup is just universally a gift from dude.
Speaker 2: I would say, the Lord, did you get that ketchup on?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 3: Now? A lot of things in like we take for granted we don't even know how it works. How It's like you hop in a car. You have no idea what's going on right most of the time, unless you're like a mechanic. I don't need to know exactly.
Speaker 2: I need to know that it work.
Speaker 3: Same thing with ketchup. You're just like I just need to know it's there at the restaurant, right, And.
Speaker 1: Don't I It's been my pet pee for life. I swear if you place a little container of homemade ketchup on my table.
Speaker 2: Don't bother pines.
Speaker 3: Why are you trying to reinvent this?
Speaker 2: Don't church it up.
Speaker 3: You already have a man bun. We don't need the homemade ketchup, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Kind of a man bun.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm just saying like it's just too much at some point, too much, Okay, gotcha. Here's the thing, this is my favorite thing ever that I learned. Tomatoes in the early eighteen hundreds, they were initially considered sus they were suspicious or even poisonous in parts of Europe in America, so they were like, oh, I don't know. You know when you see like a berry on a tree, you're like, don't eat that as poisonous.
Speaker 2: It's like a.
Speaker 1: Cat and you put anything new in a room or a dog and they're like start barking at it.
Speaker 2: It's a little yeah.
Speaker 3: So I just love that forever. We just ignored tomatoes because they're.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, there's belts for that long.
Speaker 3: It's a little sauce. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, salad.
Speaker 3: They started incorporating it into some of their ingredients. And then let me take it at HJ. Hines. Okay, the man, the myth legend behind.
Speaker 1: Heinz ketchup hjh love it love HJ.
Speaker 3: He had a tumultuous relationship. He was in a toxic thing with tomatoes. Yeah. Think about like the last toxic relationship you were in, Boom, That's what it was with a lover. Oh so he's all mad. He comes home from work and his woman there's no food. He's like, dude, I just put in so many hours. What's going on?
Speaker 1: He probably was just being stupid with his friends.
Speaker 3: This is eighteen seventy six, by the way. Yeah, so back in that time, you know. So he goes to the fridge, grabs some tomatoes, quips it at the wall. Explosion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like she was in a toxic relationship, not him, so.
Speaker 3: Good old hjh. He goes over, He's like, all right, I'm sorry about that, man, Let me just clean up my mess. Takes his finger, He's like, does a little taste test. Say, hold on, wait a minute, this smashedout tomatoes this year, smashot tomato tastes so so so good.
Speaker 1: God, people background were so stupid about taste buds.
Speaker 2: Thank god, we're smart like me.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: So he's like, Marianne, Marianne, make me that dinner. Does it? Brings it to him, crushes out tomatoes. Boom production.
Speaker 2: Like a year later, Wait, what was the first meal?
Speaker 1: Didn't the Italians already have like tomato marineras and stuff going?
Speaker 2: How did it become ketchup? How did it go? I thought there are a lot of holes in your story. Vinegar well and the ship and salt.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he started making it a little bit better. But the consumption of the idea of the tomato and the catchup boom all because of a little fight.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have to actually look this up and get actual additional details. Now I don't think I know about Oh, I know you all about Hjah. I don't know that you know about Marianne though, And I'm a guess he probably took all the credit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Oh just difficult. Katie w B. It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 3: And Cult on one on one point three kt.
Speaker 2: W B sad News.
Speaker 1: In the music industry, the most would say the complete creative genius behind the Beach Boys star Brian Wilson has passed away at the age of eighty two years old. Obviously, that is very surprising if you if you don't know a lot about Brian Wilson, you could go through and look at there are like a million movies and documentaries based on him and like kind of the mental health struggles he's been through and things and the upbringing they had which was pretty brutal. But you can check all that out because I think it's really fascinating, because he really is. I mean, if you think about the number of songs the Beach Boys released and had throughout time, even if you're like very young, you've definitely heard of a couple of Beach Boys songs because they just I feel like, when you think of summer, a Beach Boys song is on a playlist at some point. I was lucky enough to see them a couple of years ago around Christmas at Treasure Island. But see, Brian Wilson doesn't performed with them because he doesn't get along with a couple of the other original members. They want their separate ways. So I saw the other portion of the group performing, So yeah, the ones that are still with us, So that is like, yeah, there's just very very sad news.
Speaker 2: This is kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Remember, and we were like so surprised that members of BTS had to leave the group to go complete mandatory military service. Yeah, and everyone's kind of like they don't give them a pardon for that. I mean they're like six and everyone's like, no. Well, the good news is if you're a BTS fan. This morning in South Korea, Jimen and Jung Kook were both discharged. Sugar is expected to be discharged by the end of this month, meaning a BTS reunion could happen as soon as July.
Speaker 2: Let's go I know, I know, I got a ton.
Speaker 1: Of bad reviews, but a lot of people I think didn't like it because they didn't like the lead. I'm excited to finally see the new snow White, the live action with Rachel Zegler and Galgado. It's available officially to stream on Disney Plus.
Speaker 2: So I just love that I looked for it.
Speaker 1: I was get a little worried because usually they're live animation films tend to lean a bit more darker and kind of scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I might fast.
Speaker 1: Forward through some of the Woods portions to watch that with olive, but I definitely want to.
Speaker 3: Check that out.
Speaker 1: How many nannies do you think Kim Kardashian has and how much do you think a nanny for Kim Kardashian makes?
Speaker 2: I have the information.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna guest she has three nannies and to make one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: A year close on one way off on the other yang she employs nine nannies. I remember she has four kids. And here's why. These nannies are responsible for meals, clothing, laundry, security drivers in each.
Speaker 2: Of the kids' schedules.
Speaker 1: The full time nanny's work six days a week for a twelve hour shift starting at six in the morning. Their base salary, they say, is one hundred thousand pay Raises are possible if they stay longer than eighteen months, and quote unquote if the kids like them. Now, this is from the sun, so don't know if that's completely true. I'm not surprised she has a ton of people helping. Yeah, people that are way less famous and rich than Kim Kardashian have nannies for their kids. They don't have nine, but they have nannies for their kids, So it's not that surprising.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be weird.
Speaker 1: And they do have to have extra security like measures taken for her kids, so I do get.
Speaker 2: Some of that.
Speaker 1: It seems crazy to you and I because that is insane. We're desperately just trying to get a grandparent to help watch your kid for a date night, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is, I guess I mean whatevs.
Speaker 1: Oh, and the jealousy in your body is thick right now? A little bit of jealousy right there?
Speaker 3: Or is it judgment? Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 1: New movies coming out this weekend, The live action adaptation of How To Train Your Dragon looks so good.
Speaker 2: I want to see that. Have you ever seen the cartoon version?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Makes me cry every time.
Speaker 3: My distant cousin created that. Okay, I don't know why you don't believe me on that. Like my family a creative geniuses, I don't know. I'm like the lowest rung of crativeness out of my mindset family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the romantic comedy Materialist with Dakota Johnson, Pedro Pascal and Chris Evans also comes out. That's the one that I want to see. But I want to see both. Oh my god, calm.
Speaker 3: Down, Abel as soon as Pedro.
Speaker 2: I know playing and I felt it.
Speaker 1: Mylloin's we do have your chance to win The weekend tics coming up at around three thirty five.
Speaker 2: One on one point three k d w B. We're fouling and cold.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who had their nail ripped off? I've known people who have gone on like they'll do like a lot of hiking, or they'll train for a marathon, and their nails just so gnarly.
Speaker 2: Just sounds painful.
Speaker 1: My good friend Kimberly, someone steps on her foot and her toe nail's never been the same. I like left it left and only a shrivel came back. Yeah, I'm a good friend, so I bring it up as often as I can.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you can get her nail for Christmas or something. My wife's you know, when you're like trying to vacuum and your children just don't move, They're just like, don't pick at their feet.
Speaker 1: So I mean, sure, i'd feary I vacuum my wife.
Speaker 3: Her mom vacuumed off her nail. She was like trying to get under the couch. She want to move her feet. She was like, all right, I'm going over it, and then just ripped her nail off.
Speaker 2: So jin did it ever come back?
Speaker 3: I can't remember it? She does.
Speaker 2: You're married to her? Have you never seen her toe?
Speaker 3: No? I think it's like super small. I think it's like a super small nail.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Now I fuck a creep. But I'm gonna stare at your wife's feet and sandals.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Check it out.
Speaker 2: Check out. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who has a minor injury that's annoying.
Speaker 2: Oh god. This is Colt.
Speaker 1: Literally put this in here so we could talk about his twenty injuries, or burned their eyebrows off. You can call six five one nine eight nine katiew B. If you fit in one of those categories, go ahead. You've been dying to talk about your ailments.
Speaker 3: Well, I just have a torn back muscle. There's a bone chipped like around my knee. I don't know. I got to check it out. I have a cold and a canker store. That's crazy right now.
Speaker 2: I think colds and canker stores kind of go hand in hand.
Speaker 3: Really, that should be illegal. I also almost burned my face off one time light and a grill, which is crazy. They don't tell you that there's an explosion from time to time.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows if you're using lighter fluid and stuff that like you should step back when.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe maybe, Oh my god, God.
Speaker 2: Got calm down. Six five one nine eight nine k d w B.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three kd WB. We're falling and cold. You can call and joining them a conversation. Anyone listening who have their nail ripped off, has a minor injury that's annoying, or burned.
Speaker 2: Their eyebrows off.
Speaker 1: We got this text super gross, but I keep losing my pinky toes like my toenails. I don't know if my shoes are hurting them, but ever so often one will just pop off. L m ao, Okay, normal, bruh, that's definitely your shoes and you need a doctor a padie, you twist.
Speaker 3: I think, dude, I'm telling you, if one of my nails popped off, I feel like I'd freak out. I agree about so hard tape it on. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I'd get those little sake acrylic ones. I feel like, can put one on maybe, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like dentures for your fingers, just like you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally relatable. You're you had something with your nail? What happened?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 9: I was younger and I used to babysit my little sis her and I was in a shower, right and when you flush the toilet, the water get really really really really really hot. I got super mad at her and I still had SuDS on my hand, and I got out of grabbed my towel, ran out of the shower to go grab the doorknob after she slammed it on me. And you know, there used to be those plastic things on like your god door frame.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: It wasn't there, So my hands slipped and I got like an inch long slipper underneath my thing.
Speaker 10: You know that the whole thing cut off.
Speaker 2: That just gave me chills through my entire body.
Speaker 3: Oh terrible finger off that I don't even need it, dude. I thought about that over the weekend with my bag. How I told. I told my wife, I was like, just cut me off, just saw me and half did you?
Speaker 2: So did your nail come back?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: It did, but really crooked and ugly, so like my middle finger and this was actually my middle finger. It's like my nail.
Speaker 3: Is crooked like a sideway. That's actually kind of cool. Yeah, that's actually kind of joke.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys, Thank you you guys.
Speaker 1: Fallen a cult one o one point three KTWB. Colt swears today he turned thirty. Everything fell apart in his body. We're gonna talk more about that when we come back. Also, right after four o'clock, I have to confront Jenny. I've spent two nights at a retreat with her and there's some quirks we gotta we gotta address.
Speaker 2: Around four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Anxiety one oh one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: We're fallon and cult.
Speaker 1: We are still getting you in to all the hottest concerts. That's like I mean, I think it's one of the top things people love listening to the radio station. For concert tickets, you're super expensive.
Speaker 2: We have them for you.
Speaker 1: We're calling it the Summer of twenty twenty live getting you take us to all the best shows. So the upcoming one is for the weekend. We're gonna call out a name around three thirty five. If that's your name, you call us back to win. Okay, that's coming up. We're going to come back with round one of radios Categories with our friend from Instagram and TikTok at Dad Chats Stalin and calls on one on one point three Katie w B. Somehow we have not only convinced Dad Chats to join us. His name is Dylan, by the way, but you prefer us to call you at Dad Chats No, okay, all right, do you want mister White then as just Dylan?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 2: He know he's always so nice.
Speaker 1: Not only does he come in to play these games on his time, he's very busy, but he also brings us cookies.
Speaker 3: It was so awesome. Nice, So it's a nice little treat. I'm a big believer that if you're going to be late, which I always am to most things, that you should these come bare and gifts.
Speaker 2: That's actually really kind of you, and no one could be mad.
Speaker 3: A bunch of bags of cookies just in the back, just waiting for the day.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: We don't have standards clearly, so we're gonna do radios categories and today I'm going to be hosting, so we'll be competing against you.
Speaker 7: Colt.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling about this? Are you worried?
Speaker 3: You are pretty great at this game, so I'm a little nervous. I'm a little on a lost.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, I think you're the raining chap.
Speaker 2: I think we kind of sort of maybe tied, but that was questionable.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, yeah, count yeah, And I.
Speaker 1: Was like, no, you're never gonna actually do it. So here we go, Colt. I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to bail and we'll start with you.
Speaker 2: Dylan.
Speaker 1: Okay, so slow enough, Okay, he's finally gone. So your letter today, as you know, it goes like this. You have sixty seconds to go through category.
Speaker 2: You didn't study.
Speaker 3: I'm not in the mindset.
Speaker 1: Okay, we go, Well, we'll go with a letter you should know well, d will be your letter today.
Speaker 2: Okay, what your name starts.
Speaker 3: With both Dylan and right?
Speaker 2: That's right, and your time begins now.
Speaker 1: Ice cream flavors, desert chocolate, our tune characters, daffy duck, nail, that bad first date, topics, debt, excuses to call in sick diarrhea, things that smell dog poop, cringey tattoos, uh, dimond with with uh the dog.
Speaker 3: Inside of it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Party themes, daring okay, wow, things you trip over ducks, things that make you cry dad, movies.
Speaker 2: And things you do half asleep dream All right, I.
Speaker 3: Think Dad, I still have time, I still have daydream.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That works. I'm just gonna say, is there anything else you want to Well? Time's up now.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got you got an answer for every category.
Speaker 12: Desert chocolate, you did say desert chocolate. And what's a flavor that starts with d though? Dorito ice cream? Everyone loves to Rito ice cream would be a really good one. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It didn't come to you that I wouldn't have embarrassing to be honest, I don't do well with dairy, so.
Speaker 1: Okay that that explains the answer coming in at number four. Then excuse us to collins sick. We're gonna come back with round two. See how cult does and who wins radios categories on kd W it's one on one point three KADWV with thallon and Colt. We're going into round two of radios categories. We just did round one with at dat Chats and Dylan. Okay, now I do want to.
Speaker 3: Know gate open win this?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll ask you you had an answer for every category. Do you feel confident?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Okay, only time.
Speaker 3: Will tell is all an answer?
Speaker 1: If it makes no sense, that is that's going to be the debate when we go through that.
Speaker 3: Can't like the letter why?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's nuts?
Speaker 2: No letter?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Your letter?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: Cult is d okay?
Speaker 1: Indeed, and your time starts now? Ice cream flavors, m donut cartoon characters Daffy.
Speaker 3: Uh daffy, No Daphne, no daffy duck? Is that a yeah?
Speaker 1: Bad first aid topics, dilemmas.
Speaker 2: Excuses to call in sick.
Speaker 3: Died, things that smell wait, hold on, nay.
Speaker 2: Death deaf good ones. Things that smell.
Speaker 1: Dirt, cringey tattoos, oh man, du skip party themes.
Speaker 3: Uh dice now stop skip.
Speaker 2: Thanks you, trip over us, trip over.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To count things that make you cry.
Speaker 3: Just turn death now stop hold on, things are gonna cry dead ends time off.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get to the last category to go through these. Okay, you know what, I'm going to be a little stricter on Dylan today because.
Speaker 2: Ice cream flavors.
Speaker 1: Dylan had desert chocolate, which no one's ever heard of.
Speaker 3: I didn't even go with desserts with specifically said desert.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you donut because I'm sure that actually the problem somewhere. Oddly, you both had Daffy Duck as your cartoon characters, which would have been two points sad bad First date topics. Dylan had debt great one.
Speaker 3: That is so good. What did you have a dilemma? Yeah you life problems.
Speaker 1: Excuses to colin six. Dylan had diarrhea.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the best dances.
Speaker 2: Called that depth right, which is way better than died one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Things that smell Dylan had dog poop great, oh nice cold, had dirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now here's where Cold.
Speaker 3: Here's where it went off.
Speaker 1: Crumble, cringey tattoos.
Speaker 2: I don't know though. Yours was Diamond with the dog. Now you did already have.
Speaker 1: A dog, so I'm only going to give you one point for Diamond party themes.
Speaker 2: Cold had nothing. You had daring.
Speaker 3: The daring twenties.
Speaker 1: Not things you trip over. Cold had nothing. You had ducks, yes, can't bone hand ready, things that make you cry. Cold had dead ends that is if you've been driving a long while.
Speaker 3: Good metaphorical like we hit a d life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dylan had Dad movies.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is good.
Speaker 1: Okay, And again Cold had nothing for things to do?
Speaker 2: Have a sleep, Dylan had day dream Oh yes, which.
Speaker 1: Leaves Colt with one two three, four five five yea Dad chats Dylan one two three, four, five six seven eight Guy, congratulations.
Speaker 2: That was embarrassing.
Speaker 3: It was not good.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're doing some house projects. Let me hook you up with a residential contractor. They specialize in exterior services. They're called True North Roofing. Okay, So Sarah, she is a third generation of this business. So it is woman owned, shout out and they do exterior services including roofing, citing gutters repairs. They have it all for you at Eco Friendly Options. By the way, A couple of the highlights I think other than being woman owned is the fact that they have financing options. Look, we know these projects aren't always the easiest.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 1: But also quick response and they stay in communication until the job is done.
Speaker 2: That is key.
Speaker 1: Give them a call sixty five one seven five eight roof or online find o Matt call the Shingle Ladies dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm probably on.
Speaker 1: My phone too much, but that's honestly where I stay connected to everything and I also find my news. That is why it's been super awesome having the Fox Local app.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. This is free.
Speaker 1: Can download it on all platforms and you can check out all the things on Fox nine live or on demand on your TV or phone. So I'll do it on my phone and it's a great way to find like articles I like. They have the top story so quick recap so I can stay in the know. Another thing, a little a little self you know, a little plug here.
Speaker 2: You can watch the Jason Show. I'm on there every day.
Speaker 1: I know ten Am isn't the most comedian for everyone, so you can check out anytime that fits in your schedule on the Fox Local app.
Speaker 3: It has been.
Speaker 7: A dealer for details for tail dash Mitsubishi dot Com.
Speaker 1: Here we go Tis time one on one point three katiewb. This summer of twenty twenty live, we're getting hooked up with tickets to see the Weekend. This show is gonna be so awesome. First of all, is a Saturday night show. Bless an artist who has a Saturday night show instead of a weeknight show, so you can really just get after it. Also, it makes sense for the weekend to perform on the weekend, right, So here we go able let me announce the name. All right, I need you to listen closely. If it's not you, but it's your friend, you've got to let them know. We want them to win these tickets. Our winner this hour is Her Instagram handle is at Tanisha dot Villa Lobos. Okay, so it might be via Lobos, so I don't know. I don't want to mess it up. But if you know Tanisha dot va Lobos, let her know that her time starts right now six five, one, nine, eight nine, katiewb. She has ten minutes and thirteen seconds to call in and claim her tickets, and then we'll have another winner's name at around four thirty five. Heads up, we're going two hours commercial free right now thanks to Excel Energy one O one point three kd WB With Fallon and Coult we are about the exacta. We're a little I guess, a little over the halfway mark waiting for our winner. We announced a name four tickets to the weekend. Hopefully someone sent her a message let her.
Speaker 2: Know so she can call us. She only has a few minutes left.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're doing our after I'm sorry, school's over. We're doing our summer school pop quiz.
Speaker 3: That's right, baby.
Speaker 1: We have a four pack of Twins tickets to see the Minnesota Twins host the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday, June twenty second.
Speaker 2: Fun fact, you get to see me throughout the first.
Speaker 3: Pitch for that one dang famous.
Speaker 1: You can get your tickets now at twins dot com slash tickets.
Speaker 2: You can use by code.
Speaker 1: Also fallin twenty five you eat twenty five percent off. And the cool thing about Sundays, by the way, you call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine katiew B to play But the thing about Sunday's Very Cool Kids meals half off. Kids can run the bases postgame like the pros. They transform the lawn inside Gate thirty four to bullseye backyard with free face painting and interactive game. So basically, it's Sunday Kids Day every home Sunday of the season.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yes.
Speaker 1: So let's grab someone to play when we need a couple of people obviously, Hi, Katy w B.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Hello, Katie w B? Hi, Kati w B. What's your name? I'm Sammy, Sammy.
Speaker 1: All right, Sammy. Hold one second, let's get your competitor.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this? All right?
Speaker 1: Stacey and Sammy competing today for the four pack of Twins tickets. If you know the answer of the question, just chime in with your name to answer. Okay, here we go. Question number one, which is bigger an Adam.
Speaker 2: Or a molecule?
Speaker 11: Sammy?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sammy, that's right, Sammy.
Speaker 2: Question number two, this is a true or false question? True or false?
Speaker 1: A hermit crab carries a shell to protect itself from predators, Sammy. Stacy heard you first, but the song was loud.
Speaker 2: It's true or false?
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 2: It is true. We have a tie game.
Speaker 1: And when we have a tie game, cult usually comes in with a zinger of a mathematical problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, today's mathematical problem is not mathematical at all.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, what a tricky little boy you are?
Speaker 3: In the Disney show Phineas and Ferb. There is a platypus. What is that Platypus's name?
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Yes, Sammy, Perry.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer, is it?
Speaker 3: There's Perry?
Speaker 1: Okay, right, Sammy, congratulations, thanks for playing Stacy. Sammy, you got a four pack of twins tickets this our next Sunday, the twenty second.
Speaker 2: I'll see you there. Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k d w B. We didn't get a weekend winner. Someone said, I wish you would do a consolation winner. So don't worry, baby girl. We recycle the tickets, so if the person isn't call, it's not like we throw the tickets in the trash. It's just another opportunity for someone to win the tickets this week. So we have another name. Will announce around four thirty five. And if that is your name, you know how go how the drill goes at this point ten minutes and thirteen seconds to claim those tickets.
Speaker 3: I couldn't sit up out of bed. I was in agonizing pain. I had to grab my headboard and roll myself over using just the strength of my arms.
Speaker 5: When every day it's on Saturday. Oh, I saw you Sunday and then I started. I went to stand up, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, like, it's like, you know, when you're in so much pain, you're you like just your job, like your chief.
Speaker 1: You're like mother, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but you got kids. You got to bring it back a notch or you don't. I don't know, you're vibe at home?
Speaker 2: I guess no.
Speaker 3: I usually I typically don't, but I did a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Oh no, unlike you, you don't cuss.
Speaker 3: The pain in my back was so crazy.
Speaker 1: Well you, I will say, you're like a dog because you hit it well. Dogs hide their pain very well. And we were walking around the zoo and I was like, oh my god, you're in an agonizing pain walking around the zoo.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then after the zoo, I went to urgent care.
Speaker 2: Oh you did take care, that's wild.
Speaker 3: First of all, didn't like the disrespect I walk in there, They're like, you need a blanket. You look like someone who gets cold. What is that? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's probably they heard the cough and your boys and they're like, God, this is someone who's sickly all the time.
Speaker 3: And then they called my name back. They're like code whatever. So then it takes me a minute to get up because I was like sitting.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like oh, and they were like, hold on, I'm let me get you a wheelchair. And I was like no, fine, I'm all right. I go back in the room. They started yelling at me about like what.
Speaker 11: Do you do?
Speaker 3: Do you stretch? It all, like, why don't you take care of your stretching? What is your stretching regimen? I was like I don't. I haven't stretched. It's like eighth grade.
Speaker 1: When they forced the task to weve beend over and touch your toes.
Speaker 3: You've got to be stretching and they were like you need to stretch because you have really short legs but a long tour. So I was like that's crazy, rude. So anyways, they gave me some muscle relaxers.
Speaker 2: Can't no offense.
Speaker 1: I don't think it matters how long your legs and torso are I think pretty sure you're supposed to stretch.
Speaker 2: That feels it's throwing a dig for no reason.
Speaker 3: Oh it doesn't stop there. So they're like, you can't wait work out for six weeks. So I'm like, okay, you haven't been thanks, no, I said, I yeah, I'm Ron and I I like to let's weights and they're like really, They're like, yeah, don't do that. I guess if you do that, sure you do. So I go home and then I told Jen, I'm like, well, my summer body's over. I can't work out for six weeks. She was like, first of all, don't know if it was here, dang. Secondly, you could still go on walks and eat healthy.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it is actually true, but not for what thing is nutrition?
Speaker 3: And she was just like I was like, dude, no one was supporting me. I was getting I'm sorry wife.
Speaker 1: The only thing your wife told me, I said. When I started the due, She's like, is so annoying. I had to dressed three kids today because she said she had to put your pants on for you.
Speaker 2: She said, just like a toddler.
Speaker 1: When be like, hey, quin, bending your leg is straightening it's like get these pants on.
Speaker 2: She had yelling you because you were messing your legs every which way.
Speaker 3: People in my leg around it was hurting. I was like, ah and anyways, Yeah. She was like this isn't fun and I'm like, yeah, so, I don't know. That's just I'm in pain. I'm just a little look at my life, a little pills right now. I don't I have a crack.
Speaker 2: Killing for our show.
Speaker 3: I don't. Yeah. They were like, just don't drive, and I'm like, easy.
Speaker 2: I'll ride a bike and they're still driving.
Speaker 3: Technically it is.
Speaker 1: Illegally ride a bicycle on the sidewalk into the street.
Speaker 3: Well, make the bike path bigger, wider. It's too uncomfy when cars is coming up right next to you.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: I tell people get out the way. I let him know I'm coming through you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well cold, I hope you feel better soon. One on one point three, Katie W. B just got back from a little two day retreat to night retreat. Flex drove up to Nisoa with Jenny from the Morning Show. And I love Jenny. Jene and I are great friends. We've been friends for many, many years. She makes me laugh she's a good person. I had a prediction of something she might do while staying together, and that prediction proved true at an elevated level, I would say, and then she she topped it all off with she there was there was petty theft involved in two different cases that I have to address. I'm gonna get Jenny on the phone. I'm gonna get Jenny on the phone because I need you to hear what she did. It's ridiculous and it's coming up in about five minutes. One on one point theory, Katie w B with Fallon and Colt went on a two night trip to Nisua with Jenny from the Morning show. Jenny's on the phone right now. Hello, Jenny, it's been It's been about four hours.
Speaker 2: Do you miss me?
Speaker 1: I was just so much.
Speaker 11: Have you cried yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking, but I haven't. So Jenny and I stay together, we say, at a lovely place. And when we got to the place, there was a bedroom upstairs and a bedroom on the main floor by the kitchen.
Speaker 2: And what did I say to you say as we got there? Okay, cold said.
Speaker 10: If you're going to be ravaging in the middle of the night for snackies. You're taking the main floor, I will take the nice bedroom upstairs, and that's a deal.
Speaker 1: For years, she's talked about the fact that she wakes up in the middle of the night and she has to have a snack, and her go to snack is usually a handful of brown sugar, which is so weird.
Speaker 10: Hold on, because I don't keep other snacks in the houses. I have no self control, clearly, but I do like to bake, so I have like grown sugar that just, you know, fill my sweet tooth in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: So she can't go back to sleep unless she has a snack. So I knew this about her, and I was like, I don't want to hear you coming downstairs like a raccoon. I literally said, like a raccoon. Night one, and I'm a pretty heavy sleeper.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I.
Speaker 1: Woke up to at like two am for opening one of those backs of veggie trays, which.
Speaker 2: The loudest plastic lid on earth on it.
Speaker 1: Who in the middle of the night eats a carrot stick and is kind of crazy actually.
Speaker 10: Fall back asleep and we didn't have anything else, and I brought this veggie tray so that's what I had.
Speaker 11: Okay, I shook it that.
Speaker 10: You woke up to that, because you are the heaviest sleeping you world.
Speaker 11: Not believe that you heard me.
Speaker 3: I okay, I could get you doing like a line of brown sugar in the middle of night or something, but like, I don't know, you had a veggie tray throwing me off.
Speaker 1: It threw everyone off because obviously I told everyone at the retreat she did this, but she did.
Speaker 10: It's first thing. We walked into a little coffee breakfast morning with everyone. Everyone's having a lovely morning, and she immediately throws me under the bus and tells everyone, I eat in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: It's probably because you're so jacked though, You're so your muscles need that energy you're out there. You just gonna like that's true.
Speaker 1: So then this this place we stayed, you know, like some hotels will leave like a snack or like the leave like a little welcoming mint or something right like the Double.
Speaker 2: Exactly could.
Speaker 1: So this one had a little glass dome over top of four chocolates, and I saw it. And today when we were getting ready to leave her like packing up, I look over the dome is empty.
Speaker 2: All four chocolates are gone.
Speaker 1: I hadn't eaten a single one, and I know she didn't eat them, which means she saw four chocolates and put them in her own bag and didn't offer me any.
Speaker 3: Great for the road.
Speaker 13: Listen, it was like a health wellness like mine, body spirit sort of vibe there and all week, well, all week, all two days, Fellow was all like being really healthy and stuff, not really getting into anything unhealthy.
Speaker 10: So I was like, she's not gonna walk these chocolates. She hasn't even like thought about them.
Speaker 1: Then when I called her, you could obviously have someone like should I get in your suitcase? So anyway, but we had a good time. In case you're wondering you did. But has had a call her out because it made me laugh because also the veggie tray she took was from the work refrigerator.
Speaker 3: She stole.
Speaker 2: Nice the woman. If there's free food, she will take it.
Speaker 3: I respect that about you. That's nice.
Speaker 10: I'm a prugal woman. Okay, I do what I gotta do.
Speaker 1: That's what I hear, and that is Jenny, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Jenny, had a lovely time with you.
Speaker 1: Let's do it again soon we're gonna come back. Is anyone else snack in the middle of the night. By the way, tech, you can text in five three nine two one KTIEWB one. You just say raccoon if you are a raccoon in the night like Jenny.
Speaker 2: God one oh one point.
Speaker 1: Three kd WB with Fallon.
Speaker 4: And Colt.
Speaker 1: Only doing this because you've encouraged it, so if you hate it, you can let us know. We take an am I the A hole scenario from Reddit. Those are really popular. We break it down into a two part scene. Today Colt will be taking on the role of Jack. Yeah, I will be Tina and this.
Speaker 2: Am I.
Speaker 1: The a whole scenario is a birthday dinner and the scene is a nice restaurant candle light. Tina is clearly annoyed. Jack is overly casual and action.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's your birthday.
Speaker 2: Help stop. We're not doing Southern accents today. Stop. We can't do Southern accents every time, right stop?
Speaker 1: All right, start over and action.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's your birthday.
Speaker 2: You're still doing a Southern act day?
Speaker 3: All right? You ready and action here and come on, it's your birthday. Let's enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing said celebration, like watching you flirt with the waitress in yoga pans.
Speaker 3: I wasn't flirting. She liked my shirt. I was being polite.
Speaker 1: She called you dangerously handsome, and you were all.
Speaker 2: And you winked.
Speaker 3: I mean, can you blame her? It was a friendly wink. I think you're overact and you're crazy.
Speaker 1: You're in flexed when she touched your shoulder twice.
Speaker 12: I was just adjusting my pashas into a bicubcurl.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, so I'm the bad guy for not throwing a drink at her.
Speaker 1: No, you're a bad guy for encouraging it. On my birthday. You actually told her just life when she asked what we were celebrating.
Speaker 3: I mean your life kind of. You were in the bathroom. I panicked.
Speaker 1: You paniced so hard you forgot We've been together for five years.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen. Think you're delusional. I messed up. I thought I was being cool. You're crazy cool.
Speaker 1: I dressed up for you, and you spent the dinner drilling over a waitress like it was a sport.
Speaker 3: You dressed up for yourself. I was rushing you out of the house like seventy times, and you just stood.
Speaker 2: There like my birthday.
Speaker 3: She did have a good form. I said that, Wow, kidding kidding, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Rats, you made me feel invisible all right, seems like a you thing.
Speaker 3: So what now?
Speaker 1: Now you can just celebrate, you know, just life. I'm gonna go find someone who remembers it's my birthday and that seems a little more fun than this and scene. I'm actually thankful that you didn't do a southern accent. I do think it would have overpowered that emotion that you brought to the table today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you that.
Speaker 1: And again that's something we could leave today and never do again. You let us know six five, one, nine eight nine Katie w B. But we're gonna come back with pop Culture Minute. Also four thirty five, we're announcing our next weekend winner, the time WB Sabrina Carpenter are just completely surprised all of us by the way. A pop culture mint brought to you by Ovolesik and Lens. She announced she has a new album called Man's Best Friend, dropping August twenty nine. New music from Sabrina Carpenter. Already, that's so exciting.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's gonna give you like some fall vibes? Like a chill tye vibes.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think she's just too pop PRINCESSI yeah, I don't think it's gonna happen. Miley Cyrus sits down on the Monica Lewinsky podcast called Reclaiming with Monica Lewinsky, and she actually talked about a lot of stuff from her youth, which was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize this.
Speaker 1: She was fired from Hotel Transylvania for a birthday prink she played on her then boyfriend Liam Hemsworth when she was eighteen, So I guess she was cast in this movie as the voice I think of like Adam Sandler's daughter.
Speaker 2: And she was.
Speaker 1: Replaced by Selena Gomez because she got her boyfriend a cake shaped like Genitalia for his birthday. Oh yeah, And she's like, they replaced me because I made an inappropriate adult joke. But she's just like I was eighteen years old. I was fine to work in a kid's movie, but I wasn't a kid, and so she.
Speaker 2: Got fired over that.
Speaker 1: She also talked about how she lost a I saw a clip of this, a multi multimillion dollar deal with Walmart because a quote unquote friend of hers posted a video of her. I think she was like smoking, like or something, and it ruined her perfect little Disney image, you know, by posting that. So yeah, she she figured out some things along the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you just gotta be careful, like in that spotlight, you know, especially when you're tailored to that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is sad news, but Beach Boys star Brian Wilson has passed away at the age of eighty two. New movies coming out this weekend the live action adaptation of How to Train Your Dragon. Also the new romantic comedy Materialist. That one has Dacota Johnson, Pedro Pascal, and Chris Evans. Also, snow White is officially streaming on Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, can I ask you this, Who is Glenn Powell dating someone is super famous with like a GGG something.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're dating anyone right now?
Speaker 3: Okay? He was though before this movie with Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had a girlfriend of like three years he was dating when he started filming.
Speaker 2: With Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Did you see that drama?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she at the time I saw it.
Speaker 1: She broke up with them because they were doing a lot of pr that was she thought was inappropriate, and she's like, it's one thing, like if you're filming it, but then outside of it what you're doing.
Speaker 2: And they broke up.
Speaker 3: She woke up with the over I got some more tea on that. Yeah, so she said that he called her. She was supposed going to the screening or whatever. Yeah, and he was like, I don't know if you should come because it would make Sydney uncomfortable with us together.
Speaker 1: Oh no, isn't that crazy? I thought they broke up before that, but okay, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: A wild thing to say to your girlfriend, very very wild. Co worker, feel uncomfortable around you, said, don't come?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Very crazy.
Speaker 1: The Weekend became the highest grossing black Mail artists perform at MetLife Stadium. The combined crowd for these shows at one hundred and sixty three thousand, So congrats to him. Speaking of the Weekend, We're going to come back right after Billie Eilish to.
Speaker 2: Get you.
Speaker 1: Take us to the Weekend. And how this contest works is you had to enter on Instagram. You still can one O one three kdwb's a penned post. But we're going to announce a name and that person has to call back in ten minutes and thirteen seconds. Big weekend of the Twin Cities with the weekend coming to Banks Stadium. We're announcing a name right now. Okay, Now here's how it works. If you are Lovely Arpa Lada, and I apologize if I'm destroying the last name that is the Instagram handle Lovely Arpa Lada Arpaeta. Call us right now six five, one nine eight nine katiew b.
Speaker 2: If you know Lovely, let her know to.
Speaker 1: Call the ten minutes and thirteen seconds start right now for your chance to win tickets to see the weekend.
Speaker 2: If you're like, hey, I want why don't you call my name?
Speaker 1: You got to go to one O one three katiewb on Instagram and sign up. The details are pinned at the very top of the page. It's KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: That's one on one point three Katie found a Colts. So we call the name. That's ten minutes and thirteen seconds to get back to those sports tickets for the weekend. We call it Lovely's name. Let's see it's her. Hi, this is Lovely.
Speaker 1: Lovely you up back in time congrats, you got a pair of tickets to see the Weekend? Yeah, now have you are you a big fan of the Weekend? Have you been trying for a minute to get these tickets?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we appreciate you. We're so excited you want congratulation. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Which one of the songs are you the most excited to sing at us Bank Stadium?
Speaker 2: I can't feel my face good one's the favorite.
Speaker 1: We want to know your animal encounter right now. You can call us six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB where fallon and cold. This is one O one three KTEWB. Please make us your number one preset in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: We would love that.
Speaker 1: I think we might get bonus if you do it, and that would be helpful as we can feed our families. No pressure, no pressure. This could be any kind of encounter. Here's a lame example of one that yesterday, I'm chatting with a woman I don't know or on a bond FFAs She's like, oh my god, my god, a bug foo my hair, help me, help me, just freaking out. I'm like, okay, I'm gonna help you. I look it is a like hornet it's not like a chill bug. And I put my hands up and I go, I can't it's a hornet, like I'm not going to get stung.
Speaker 2: And it flew away. But I gave off immediately.
Speaker 1: Bad friend vibes well, I mean, but I was going to get stung.
Speaker 3: You weren't there for it at all. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I left her for dead, is what I did. But I was like, you understand, right?
Speaker 3: Was it awkward?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: She It flew away fast enough that it seemed a.
Speaker 2: Little bit chilled.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 3: Shame on her for not trying to do it yourself.
Speaker 1: She did, she did, but she didn't know where it was, and I did. I was making eye contact with it. Hopefully your story is a little bit more exciting, though. If you have one, you can call six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. You can text it in, but if you do, I would love if you would include your name in the text so we can give you a shout out at five three nine two one KATIEWB one.
Speaker 2: So what is your animal encounter?
Speaker 11: When I was a young adult, I went on my first airplane vacation with one of my good friends and their mom. I'm the way my mom we had this conversation. We were going to Tybee, Georgia, and my mom said, okay, so if she gets sung by a jellyfish, you're gonna pee on her, right, And everybody says, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: So we're at the.
Speaker 11: Beach and we're in shallow water, and all of a sudden, I go oh, and my friend goes what I'm like, I think I just got stung by a jellyfish and she says, fellow, you didn't you would be crying. And I'm like, well, something just like zact me, like this isn't cool. Well nobody believes me. So nobody was being on me, and far enough later that evening, I had three striped welts on my cap. Then I called my mom and I'm like, mom, I actually got stung by a jellyfish and nobody believed me and they didn't sell me. And my mom says, oh my gosh, I was just gonna call you because our dogs got a testicular infection and one of all the side of the grapefruit.
Speaker 3: For your parents.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was like a double whammie and so I surprisingly cald for buddy.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sharing this beautiful family moment.
Speaker 4: We re appreciate it.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB. We're Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 8: We have.
Speaker 1: A little thing I like to call it animal encounters on Wednesdays, and it is time for that right now. We got some text messages you can always send you us in five three nine two one Katie w B.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: This one says, my name is Abby. My weird animal encounter is my ex but I'm bump. Here's an ex text we got. This one's from Chrissy. Oh excuse me, can't make me cough. Next text, I was chased in my zebra van by a bear. I wrote back, what's a zebra van? She goes a van painted bloom white.
Speaker 2: Look and zebra Lol. I said, okay, thank you, Chrissy.
Speaker 3: That zebra that got rescued in Tennessee, you got a walk now. There was a zebra that got out of like an enclosures, Yeah, and it was running the hot down the highway. They had to get a helicopter with a little like bongee like a sheet, yeah, to a bungee, and they swooped it up. And as they're flying away, you got to see the zebra's face. He's like, oh man, I got caught body slop is awesome.
Speaker 2: Here's the next one.
Speaker 1: I was working at my husband's house that's up in Brainerd Flex and was working at the table and next to the sliding door, I see a paw out of the side of my eye. It's a black bear walking by, licking the oil off the grill. That's from uh Miriam. This one said, we had an a possum sneaking to a suitcase in our house once and I have no idea how it got there. Here we go, this is uh. We're gonna take your calls. Now, what's your animal counter story?
Speaker 7: Well, when we were camping and ely mm hm, And that's happened several years ago. My brother was seven months old and picked up by a bear.
Speaker 3: What hold up, let's rewind all the way back. So your parents went camping with a seven month old. That's Minnesota, light bulb. We'll do stuff like that. That's brave right there.
Speaker 7: Well, we had eight kids in our family, so we were out fishing and my two brothers were in the canoe and the canoe was coming out to the lake to tell us something. And right away my mom knew something was wrong.
Speaker 9: Because they were supposed to stay by shore.
Speaker 7: So my brother David was babysitting.
Speaker 8: The baby out now, David, Yeah, and the and the bear came right in camp and booked them up with his with his arms.
Speaker 1: With his arms, it's not even like a mount. Situation was like, this is my baby now.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So they figured the bear either lots of cup that year or did not cup.
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, so what happened? Yeah, how did you get So?
Speaker 7: Then when my brothers came out and said the bear picked up the baby, we rushed ashore and my mom jumped out of the boat, you know, even in the lake a little, and went to shore and we thought we'd have to get a search, you know, help find the baby. And they they found the baby in the woods. My dad didn't I'll see once he was covered with pine needles because the bear lickd them.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. But the bear didn't eat the baby. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I figured the bear would, like, yeah, I thought it was gonna be a bad ending.
Speaker 7: There was like the bear was like gentle like, treated it like his own baby.
Speaker 3: What's your bro up to now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: He lives in Florida and Port Charlotte.
Speaker 3: All right, that Florida Man Live, Live it up.
Speaker 2: Also, David, where were you at? Where weren't you protecting this baby?
Speaker 7: We were a emy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on, that's a crazy story, so crazy. Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 1: Christmas one on one point three k d W B. We're fouling Colt and you have the chance right now to call in win one thousand penns the one K wordplay where you try to match forwards with either cult or myself. You choose your partner, baby, and that's I mean, the luck is really in your hands at that point.
Speaker 2: So six five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 6: K d W.
Speaker 3: What's up? What's she doing right now?
Speaker 11: Calling for the winning ten thousand pennies? O?
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 2: Get one thousand pennies?
Speaker 11: One thousand pennies? Oh my god, I can't believe said that.
Speaker 3: Big you're trying to get you try get rich ran nine thousand more pennies. What's your name?
Speaker 7: Kylie?
Speaker 1: Kylie? All right, Kylie, here's the deal. It is the one K wordplay. You can win a thousand pennies. Who do you want to partner with today? Cult, Oriah or me Fallon?
Speaker 7: I will go with Fallin?
Speaker 3: All right? Very nice founds and to get out of here. What's your day like? What you do for a living?
Speaker 11: I am a nurse.
Speaker 3: No way, that's awesome. I have a lot of ailments right now, so I have a lot of questions for you, but we'll stick to the game. Okay, here we go. The first word is trash garb oh okay? Banana? What Reese's okay? Last word is tennis player? Alrighty Fallin founding the oxen free. We'll get foul Puccino back in the studio. All right, Falligator is going to take a seat.
Speaker 2: I've returned to win money for Kylie. Why do you have a look?
Speaker 1: You have a look on your face like there's no chance I'm going Everything's.
Speaker 3: Cool, it's comments collective.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about this Reese's top Just kidding, Greese's peanut butter? Riese's top.
Speaker 3: Well, peanut butter is two.
Speaker 2: Words, peanut, Riese's.
Speaker 3: Butter, Reese's butter. You want to go with Riese's butter?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay? Three to two? One final answer, top pieces.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of the stupid.
Speaker 3: What about trash can garbage? Banana?
Speaker 2: Peel split splitz? That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Tennis ball racket player to a nurse. She's gotta work in protecting people, saving people.
Speaker 2: What kind of what kind of nurse are you?
Speaker 3: Kylie germatology?
Speaker 2: Listen, Colt need your help.
Speaker 1: By the way, you've got a weird, weird pustu on his back.
Speaker 2: But that's a different story for a different day, Kylie. I apologize that one's pro bad.
Speaker 1: Thanks for playing today, Kylie, have a good one.
Speaker 2: You said your phone was broken.
Speaker 6: Just forget it's one a one point three, Katie.
Speaker 3: To be with founding cults, you brought it to my attention that there are cats that remix songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd like to stop you. They're not actual.
Speaker 3: Cat No, in my head, they're actual cats. There's a tabby. What the what's the orange one called?
Speaker 2: That's the tabby.
Speaker 3: No, tabby is one that's like that's like striped. That's a tabby orange tabby. I was an orange, Okay, so it's tabby. And then a Siamese is a gray tabby. Yeah, a Siamese plays a cello. But listen, what.
Speaker 2: About what I'm sorry, what about a tuxedo like Edith?
Speaker 1: They're problems manager that a tuxedo cats managing the Cat group for sure, and they're sketchy with the money.
Speaker 2: The band's not seeing a lot of the proceeds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of getting the cat nap a little too hard.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta spend money to make money, is what she keeps saying.
Speaker 3: First on the has some cash, We're going to get like feather toys at pets. Smart's crazy perfect. Here's the thing. I just found out that the Bongo Cats also remixed shake it Off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you they have a remix of every song when I debuted up at Ah, Oh you have you have it available?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna have people dance to this.
Speaker 6: Down down, down down.
Speaker 1: What'd you say last time I did this that our boss was punching air on his way home.
Speaker 3: From work every time.
Speaker 2: There's no chances not for that.
Speaker 3: And be here next Wednesday to see what other songs the Pongo Cats have created.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna come back with trending. There is a new trend that's called I Believe the Japanese Walk, and it's supposed to be No trust me, if you hate running like me, this is supposed to be really good for you. Basically, we're gonna cover that in trending. HUM Today's Trending with Felon and cold on one on one three kt w B brought to you by True North Roofing. Find them at call the Shingle Ladies dot com. So they finally figured out if you should be doing cardio first and then weights or wait then waits then cardio. Uh, basically, if you want to torch the fat, you got to hit the weights first.
Speaker 3: So I'm talking about baby.
Speaker 1: So that's that's a there's a whole study in it, but that's just what they recommend. So Japanese walking is a new thing, and this is like the new trend. It was developed by researchers researchers in the early two thousands. It's basically high intensity interval training walking workout. So it involves basically you three minutes of regular walking, then three minutes of brisk walking. You do that for thirty minutes. That is something I could actually do. They say it's joint friendly, time efficient, and very effective.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I know. I hate running.
Speaker 3: I might try not tonight.
Speaker 2: Your back is tweaked. I don't think you should be doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, not yet.
Speaker 1: As your doctor, your primary care physician. I don't think you should.
Speaker 3: I could take a couple of muscle relaxes. How good, I'm be good.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more thing.
Speaker 1: Join KTWB and Standard Heating and Air Conditioning to support the lgbt q I A plus community all week in Long June twenty eighth and twenty ninth, and don't forget to catch us in the parade on Sunday, June twenty ninth at eleven. You can get all Twin Cities Pride events info at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 2: Keyword calendar