Speaker 1: One O one Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station. One O one one w JR R Idiotology brought you by Petties meets State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four. Open ten am to six pm Monday through Saturday.
Speaker 3: High quality meets desserts, sides, you name it. They have it over there at Petties.
Speaker 2: They're the best, the best, the best. All right, A few minutes left to vote for you say we played If you haven't done that yet, your vote might win you Metallica tickets this morning JR.
Speaker 1: Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're voting on which faith no more song you want to hear? The one with the most votes is played back at nine. Go get your voting while you can jar our Facebook page, and.
Speaker 2: Then we'll randomly pick one of you who votes, get you Metallica tickets?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 2: Netflix subscription? We both have our hands raised. They're raising their prices again. Didn't they just raise them on all of the tiers, all of them, even the the the cheapest and most expensive one are all going up.
Speaker 1: Didn't they just do it recently? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, let's say they say, I'll read you what they say net. Netflix says, as we continue to invest in programming and deliver more value for our members, we will occasionally ask our members to pay a little more so we can reinvest to further improve Netflix. It's not clear when the prices will go up, but it's worth noting that Netflix has also announced its biggest ever jumping subscribers and quarterly revenue that reached ten billion dollars for the first time in history. It's going up for the first time. To answer your question, Taco, since October of twenty twenty three, the ad supported plan is going from six ninety nine to seven ninety nine a month, the standard AD free tier is jumping two dollars and fifty cents from fifteen forty nine to seventeen ninety nine, and the Premium plan to get you the four K and Dolby atmost and all that is going from twenty two ninety nine to twenty four ninety nine. And the cost of adding an extra member to a primary account is also going up from seven ninety nine to eight ninety nine. So you get that kid away at school that you know, you now have to get them, you know, tagged on as an approved additional it's gonna cost you eight dollars more a month to whichever plan you have at home.
Speaker 3: See you're wrong on that part. They're gonna have to give themselves tagged on. Come on, you're the kid who knows all the technologies at it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Netflix. But they know they have us by the shorties.
Speaker 2: You know we've we've poked fun at this for a while now, but it is almost true. By the time you hatch work together all the different apps that are available now for your video content, you're right back to the cable satellites monthly payments.
Speaker 1: I went through and combined. Remember I combined all three of them and got that.
Speaker 3: The Max which I had, and then the Hulu I did not have, but then the other one that I packaged them up for.
Speaker 2: It's gonna differ for your needs, depending on who you are and what you want. But once you add them all up, if you do the math, you'll see what we're talking about here.
Speaker 3: So I was able to add all three of those, and I can't think of the third one, whatever it was. But anyway, all three of those and pay less than I did for just one of them.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Well, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's working out for you. The thing you do have to remember, though, is at least going this route, you're not getting dinged for the box rental and all that crap. And you know the oh I've got, you know, three TVs. They're going to hit me for each one of those fifteen bucks A boss, Yeah, that was that's just nonsense. I asked you a little while ago, how can you tell if a starfish is lonely or a sunfish is lonely?
Speaker 3: I don't know, told you I didn't know. I said something about maybe it changes its color.
Speaker 2: The Japanese staff or the staff in a Japanese aquarium. I'm assuming they're Japanese if it's a Japanese aquarium. They noticed that their sunfish was ailing. Almost as soon as the aquarium in Southern Japan closed for renovation in December twenty twenty four, the sunfish became unwell. The aquarium said in a post on x that they said we couldn't figure out the cause and took various measures, but one of the staff members said, maybe it's lonely because it misses the visitor. Since we're closed, we thought ninety nine percent chance, No way but we attached the uniforms of the staff members to the tank with a little bit of hope. The aquarium said, then the next day the fish that now they have cardboard cutouts of people. This is going back to like COVID, you know when you were having the sports events with no fans and they put the damn card ord cutout in the seats to charge.
Speaker 1: What was that? What was the idea there? Anyway?
Speaker 3: It was so creepy, piping in like fake crowd noise and some of these to you be watching the basketball game and you're like, I'm not a moron.
Speaker 1: That's as a cutout. They're not a plouding.
Speaker 3: They wanted the applause because then it was more realistic. But don't don't belittle me by putting little cardboard cutouts there.
Speaker 2: Would I take away from this isn't any of you have even just a gold fish bowl or a fish tank for that matter. Does this mean the fish you're watching you everything you do, so if you're doing weird stuff in front of you, so I could see you doing weird stuff in front of your fish tank.
Speaker 3: Just for kicks, Remember I put my bag in the uh whatever that the biting fish you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I did a tea bag dropping there. Some bitch came darting up for it. I'm like, WHOA, I can't believe. I can't think of the name of that fish. You know, this sucker fish. No, not the sucker fish. That would have been interesting too. Yeah, that's the fun one.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about, the one that eats goldfish.
Speaker 2: All the fighting fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know two two five two six, you're gonna flood at batis No, no, but shark o. People know what I'm talking Barracuda. Somebody else texted into two two five two six.
Speaker 1: You know what they should have done.
Speaker 3: They should have called that lady that had the the sunfishes as a boyfriend, Remember the one up north that every time she'd go to the mountain house, the fish would see him to her, and it was the same fish. I think she was giving it like guild jobs and stuff. Well I made it that part up, but.
Speaker 2: Still what that's thinking For a second, Oh my god, ABC.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of that.
Speaker 3: The first letter of Oscar fish, thank you two two five two six.
Speaker 1: Oscar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in college, did the old tea bag trick and eggs.
Speaker 4: Bits came darting up for the bottom. I'm like, wow, my blooney has a first name. It's aiss all right. And finally this in where's this in Germany?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Some dude evaded the fair to get on one of the bullet trains there.
Speaker 1: Somebody said Piranha.
Speaker 3: There ain't no way putting my bag in a Piranha tank. I was scarying up with the oscar. So somebody did what to have ballsoup fla going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, stowaway on one of those bullet trains, European bullet trains. This one was in Germany. Guy snuck on board without buying a ticket and he got on with a couple of bags before the train was set to leave the station, and he had found an open seat and thought everything was good. Sin like, all right, I'm gonna step out on the back of the train and get a smoke in before we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Door shut.
Speaker 2: While he's standing outside his back platform and the train takes off. His bags are inside, he's outside, the doors are shut. He was out there smoking. The train goes one hundred and seventy five miles an hour.
Speaker 3: And make making Quinn smoking there, but he was literally clinging on for about twenty miles.
Speaker 2: Is this thing zoomed zoomed along that they noticed him and they finally pulled him in and it was exposed that he had been on the train unlawful.
Speaker 3: I would lose my mind on the back of there, because you know, being afraid of heights and just going. Even if you were on the bright line doing one hundred and thirty or whatever.
Speaker 2: Should get north of one hundred. You're going at a pretty good clip regardless of what scenario is, and if you're on the outside as opposed to the.
Speaker 3: Inside, should have given up that smoking. But they probably needed a whole pack after that. One on one one wj r R, Orlando's rock station,