Speaker 1: Seems like Sunday. Well it is Sunday. You see Andy, we is on the radio.
Speaker 2: Now have a Sunday on CBS for Rinso.
Speaker 1: And here comes the man. Now at the biggest news in Rinso's history. Let's listen to him. It's the biggest news ever.
Speaker 3: It's new nineteen fifty Rinso with Solium, a full year ahead of time. You nineteen fifty Renso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 1: But more about that in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Now you, nineteen fifty Rinso brings you the Amos and Andy Show. Yes, Sir Leber Brothers, the makers of nineteen fifty Rinso brings you a transcribed a full half hour of entertainment with Lulubin, Eddie Green, Ernestine Wade, the Jubilaires, Jeff Alexander's Orchestra in chorus, and radio's all time favorites Amos and Andy. Tonight, the Mystic Knights of the Sea gave their semi annual dance at the Lodge Hall. The affair was a huge success. It's now one thirty in the morning and the Kingfish and his wife Sapphire have just returned home.
Speaker 2: Well, so, hi you know I've really done some dancing the nail, Yes I noticed it. Yeah, I wo up the two cardboards I had covered the hole in my shoe, ended up waltzing right on my basket in there.
Speaker 4: Don't you talk to me about that dance you broke down, Romeo? What you mean it was a disgrace the way you carried on out on that dance floor. Did you have to hold that young miss Winslow as tidy as you did?
Speaker 2: What you mean, had a dance you supposed to hold your pardon to take?
Speaker 5: Not three minutes after the music stopped?
Speaker 1: Darsh dance?
Speaker 5: Why didn't you get away from her when the music was over?
Speaker 2: Well, button on my vest got caught on to lis on her dress and she was poor hore we go off some.
Speaker 4: Excuse thataddy, George. I'm just disgusted with you.
Speaker 5: I'm your wife and you didn't dance with me once during the whole evening.
Speaker 2: Oh well, how could I You spent all your time talking to that big fat woman who was that dread nord?
Speaker 4: Anyway, that miss ophlets and Parker, she just moved into town and I invited.
Speaker 5: Her over to the dance so she could get acquainted but not one of them ill mannered, large brothers. So yours asked her for a dance.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess none of the brothers had a truck driver's license.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Josh. She wasn't that fad.
Speaker 1: She wasn't. Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you one thing. If a man wants to dance cheek the cheek with that blimp, he gonna have to be shaped like a boomerang.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: Well, I think she's a very nice woman.
Speaker 1: She happens to be a wither wid her.
Speaker 2: Huh well, let me be the first to congratulate her late husband.
Speaker 4: She wants to get married again, and George says, nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't want you hanging around with her.
Speaker 5: She's very sweet and pleased.
Speaker 1: I stay stay away from her.
Speaker 4: And she yes, inherited ten thousand dollars from her uncle.
Speaker 2: Uh, why don't you invite off for us upper sometimes?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna talk to you all night.
Speaker 2: I'm going to back hm so that and missus ople Parker's got ten thousand dollars and she wants to get married. Maybe I could get her and and it together with little Polly here.
Speaker 1: I might take that fat will I hit you up to that.
Speaker 2: Fat head end and come out of the thing with a nice fat wallet. Oh yeah, well, I got a picture here of Oprah lesson that sapphire.
Speaker 1: Give me a I put that in my desk drawer.
Speaker 2: Here. I'll tell Andy that I'll open up a in Reduction club so I can bring soul mats together. Oh I had a future bridegroom come clapping his seat down the hole. Now come in, brother, Anna. I uh sorry, I visited day and I can't talk to you. But sit down for an hour or two.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we'll just say telling me something. What's that sign on your door there saying in reduction Club?
Speaker 2: Well, then it's you hear the That's a new club that I was running bringing lovers together.
Speaker 1: Our slogan is a great mates at low rates.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a scientific introduction club, and we takes the guests work out the marriage and well we introduce people that is perfectly suited for each other.
Speaker 1: You mean sciences messing around with love? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, then there we picked the right mate for your according to your horoscope.
Speaker 1: What is that? Oh?
Speaker 2: You are seated and it's a great big round circle with the months of the year going around it and the picture of different animals. It was invented by a very brainy man.
Speaker 1: It's called the sign of the zodiac. Yeah, and you mean with all that stuff you can pick the perfect wife for me?
Speaker 2: That's right, and it's simple. Uh, you're seeing our cardon your birthday.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you comes under to ross the bull and you know this is the perfect month for tauruses to get married. Oh yeah, the sun is on the ascend. And say, the moon is in the sky, the stars is out in the milky way?
Speaker 1: Is marginized it? That sound good? All right? But how can you pick a gal for me by using my horse's goat horoscope? Man?
Speaker 2: We we we just find the gal whose sign is in harmony with George. You see now carding to you, Horisco. The perfect maid for you would be a gal that comes and comes under a capricorn, the goat capricorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wait a minute, I got a picture right Shelm with death draw or here you is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well that's a nice picture of the goat. All right, where's the butcher of the gal? No?
Speaker 2: No, and uh this is the gal and her name is oph Lesson Parker. So let us say and the moon and the stars is the milky whales.
Speaker 1: And from the looks of her, everything is out.
Speaker 2: You can't argue with the stars and the planets.
Speaker 1: And this gal is the perfect meat for you. Well, stars are no stars. I ain't getting hitched up with no hippopotamus. And you can tell that that the fellaw that invented all this stuff, that John Hodiac todiac.
Speaker 2: Look, and don't make no snap judgment here on account of her ship. You know she got the heft to type figure that men used to.
Speaker 1: Worship in the good old day. Yeah, but this galus weigh two hundred and fifty pounds. You made it say that a figure like that used to be popular. Ah sudden And don't you remember them who loves songs?
Speaker 2: The fellas used to sing to the gals pig of my heart, let me call you fatso.
Speaker 1: And all them? Yeah, I remember them all right, said but look, kingfish, I judge made it was no fat galon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then it there's more than marrinders gall than the human eye can see you, is he?
Speaker 1: Boy? What do you mean? Wenda? As you ever know?
Speaker 2: The walk and companionship of ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got ten thousand dollars. Uh, let me see that picture again. See that's funny. Oh, what's the matter Since I last looked at her? She done lost a lot of weight, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I tell you if you were still worried about that excess weight she got, that ain't real fat you though.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: You can send a walrus like that to a place called Elizabeth Arden and they can de blubber her at new time.
Speaker 1: Okay, king Rins, Okay, how much has I got to pay your introduce her to me? Well?
Speaker 2: You being my friend, and I won't ask you nothing right off the bat, but after the marriage you can give me the customer a stupid of half to ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, see ef you can range a date from it tonight. Okay, and it that's a good idea. We'll get right to work.
Speaker 2: I'll call up and you can take out for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just wish she wasn't so fat though. Oh and I'll tell you don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Remember the old saying, son, ten thousand dollars can cover a multitude of skin.
Speaker 1: Listen to the rumbling car, we listen to the engine. Humm, will you better get ready that from for many of them. All.
Speaker 6: I hear the car are coming. I hear it near at hand. I hear the wheels of rumbling and rolling.
Speaker 1: Through the lamb.
Speaker 6: Don't get on the children, get on, gett get on both the chupin.
Speaker 1: Yet of that's room Milliam.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 1: I hear the car coming. She's coming round her. I hear her. Where's the rumbling? She's raining every day she's training. Came on, little gentleman, get up, little children, Get up on little children, that rom many am all get on board. Children, get on boo, children, get on bootcherre. That's room for many of them.
Speaker 7: We're rolling rocket with orangine, costa nucket, justa smoking and chugging down that long, long road. We're rolling and rocket with orangeine knocking and we're happy.
Speaker 6: Conver like that heny nothing bothers me, happy as can be me in two a three and my moutine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad lettle Lennis Niam ugging on board the children, gir bo children.
Speaker 2: Literally, there's a many album.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's amazing news. The biggest news in Rinso's history. The famous Lever Laboratories announced the development of a new Renso new nineteen fifty rinsol with sodium. Here's why it's so sensit. New nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. It's here a year ahead of time. New nineteen fifty Rinso the only soap that contains the scientific sunlight ingredient solium. New nineteen fifty Rinso washes white clothes whiter than new washable colors, actually brighter than brand new. It keeps them whiter brighter than any other soap and safely. Yes, new Rinso is so safe for clothes. So kind hands, try new nineteen fifty Rinso at your dealers now. New nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 1: Bergand morning, na ay, Kingfish, Opala, tell me.
Speaker 2: Love a boy, how things going with wfor now you've been taking out eight digit Kingfish.
Speaker 1: Everything's in the bay. Last night I preposed Opal lessons. He done promised to waddle down the aisle, Woodman. That is great news in them. Oh, yeah, you know, Kingfish. When I first seed Opal lessons, I couldn't believe my eyes. Took me a little while to get used to her. But now everything is loved of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well sometimes that's the way with girls like that, and before you know what, you.
Speaker 1: Find that disgustus blossomed into love. Yeah. Well we done set the wedding for three days from now.
Speaker 2: Oh I tell you, And of that ten thousand dollars is practically in the palm of our hands.
Speaker 1: High shorty, what is you looking so upset about? Something terrible just happened?
Speaker 8: That the most possible thing about that, the most harful cataslp that the most harbor thing of man that I don't get stand there, do something?
Speaker 1: I look at a calm down shorty.
Speaker 2: Now see you can't talk.
Speaker 1: A little more elegible with you? Yeah? Yeah, what goes on? Shorty?
Speaker 8: And he tell me to us they're that wealthy widow that you gonna marry. He ain't her name ople Assen Parker.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the girl. What about?
Speaker 8: Well, ten minutes ago in my barber shop, I shaved a fellow who just got into town. His name is Joe Parker, and he say he he was her husband.
Speaker 1: Oh what is you talking about? Joe Parker is dead? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Dead?
Speaker 8: Yeah no that I never would have shaved him him.
Speaker 2: But never mind that, shorty. If Open Lesson's husband is alive.
Speaker 1: This is terrible. Now, what did he have to see?
Speaker 8: Well, he got talking and he told me he ran out of on Open Lesson fifteen years ago and now for seven years since she had him declared legally dead.
Speaker 1: Well, if he's legal dead, wife, that ain't going to affect the wedding.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't we He sure about that Andy?
Speaker 8: He said he just heard about her Inhatan ten thousand dollars and he might even remarry her to get his hands on He said she was always crazy about him.
Speaker 1: Oh me, this is awful.
Speaker 2: We gotta figure some way to get that Joe Parker out of the picture quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well he's staying at the Lennox Plaza Hotel.
Speaker 2: Well thanks a lot, Jordan for running over here with the news. You really thought fast. Oh I always think fast, fella. That that's why it used to be such a great lifeguard.
Speaker 1: Shorty, you was a lifeguard.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I'll never forget. I'll never forget the experience I had on my first day on duty. All of a sudden, I saw a man way out in the ocean calling for help. I ran down to the water's edge and the break for twenty feet high, and then between me and the man, I saw a shark fin.
Speaker 1: Cut through the water, A shark filo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Right right away of a lifeguard. I knew just what to do. What did you do, shorty? Oh?
Speaker 8: I put a knife on my teeth and I got I gotta running start, and I dove into them. I swam like a fish way out of them. I got a whole got in you, I got.
Speaker 1: I took my job.
Speaker 2: Hell, I look here, Look, I just thought of something. If we could could bunce Parker that you and her is already married up and has a bunch of children, it might appeal to his better nature and he wouldn't have the heart to break up the happy home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and besides that, we can tell him that all the kids is the image of their mother that ought to scare him. More.
Speaker 2: Tell you what, I call up this fellow Parker right away and get him over here.
Speaker 1: Well, tsnamus Parker.
Speaker 9: Now look here, Stevens or whatever your name is. I still don't know why you phone me to come over here.
Speaker 1: And see you.
Speaker 2: Well, like us plenty on the former's Parker, I hear you was in town. I got some reporting news about your former wife, hoble dovesn't Parker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about her?
Speaker 2: Well, the two of the matter is that opelesn't done remarried seven years ago now and and.
Speaker 1: Right now she done.
Speaker 2: H she got a devoted husband and five love the children, the happy little family ever saw.
Speaker 9: Oh, but Lessant remarried. I can't believe that. She always told.
Speaker 1: Me that I was the only man.
Speaker 2: For Well, that's it. That's a weird with women, mister. There's more than one fishing to see, you know, op Let's need the first whale that got.
Speaker 1: Herself another flounder. Yeah, it's still hard to believe. Well, I guess it's quite a shock to you, miss Barker. But I can tell from you great Derby and.
Speaker 2: The cut of that, the other checker coach you got on that you got a heart of gold. I know you'd never do nothing to break up over Lessons happy home.
Speaker 9: Hell Look yeah, Stephens, there's ten thousand dollars in five Yeah, and the way I feel about oh wait, wait, look up.
Speaker 1: The wind of that.
Speaker 2: Look who coming across the street is open? Lesson's dead, the voted second husband, Sir. I leaves it to you on as a leaguer the dead gentlemen not to let him.
Speaker 1: Know who you is. I Kingfisher. Chere's my bedroom, slippers and smoking jacket. I just come from my happy home. Man.
Speaker 2: Oh bad to see you, the voted family man Brown them. I bet you had a tough time tearing yourself away.
Speaker 1: From the arms of your loved ones, ain't you. Oh yeah, they really loves me, all right. Every time I tries to leave the house, it throws themselves in front of the door, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh you were sure, sweet Papa already?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, say who is this? Soll? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, here is Joseph, gentleman that prefers to be nameless, mister Brown, May I present a man who has.
Speaker 1: Just come back from the dead.
Speaker 9: Likewise, mister Brown, you certainly seeing gird devoted to your family?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh sure, there ain't nothing I wouldn't do for my sweet wife or my three little ones.
Speaker 9: Three Wait a minute, chest Stephens. Moment ago you told me that five children?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, miss Brown, ain't you not made a little mistake? And you auditioned there The last time I went to your house, your wife told me you had five kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I ain't never seen for three, But that's opalescented all over. I bet she's saving the other two. That surprised me was one of my birthdays.
Speaker 2: Papa Brown, ain't you angels get home to your dear darling loved one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I is. You know my six year old son was naughty this morning. I gotta punish him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what is he gonna do to him? Kind hord to turn?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got a good mind to take away as pastor the burle that show so on. Look here, Stevens. This thing don't sound right to me.
Speaker 9: But with me being legally dead and everything, I ain't too show how I stand on the money myself.
Speaker 1: But I know this much.
Speaker 2: I it's got a nuisance rally around you. Oh yes, sir, you is a nuisance already know two years a boy there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you right too.
Speaker 9: If I can get five hundred bucks, they'll just deal our blowdown and forget the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you mother a five hundred Well, we ain't got the money right now, but I surely we can raise it someway. I'll meet you here at the large Hall tomorrow morning.
Speaker 9: Okay, and you better have the money or I is going to open a lesson how.
Speaker 2: You lake that low down corniven crook shaking us down for five hundred dollars just when we was all set to gyp the wood out of ten thousand.
Speaker 10: This is your old friend John Lake. You know one of my wife's friends use new nineteen fifty Rinso for the first time last week, and do you know she's almost ecstatic about it? And no wonder, New nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. This amazing new washing action of nineteen fifty rinsol makes clothes whiter than new, colors brighter than new, and keeps them whiter brighter than any other soap. Well that's the story, and it's absolutely true. New nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. But Rinso is so safe for clothes, so kind to hands. Your dealer has new nineteen fifty Rinso in the large or economical giant size, Try new nineteen fifty Rinso. And now back to amos Nandy, My mom.
Speaker 2: Well, hello that sting Walter hu hi he king't.
Speaker 5: He come in?
Speaker 2: Manna say storing wall like a toy on the pone. I gotta see you bout something connected with Andrew's marriage.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well I hope he got better luck with his marriage than a friend of mine had.
Speaker 1: Uh what was that? Well that friend may.
Speaker 11: A woman that turned out to be the nagging a woman you ever saw?
Speaker 1: She nagged him, damn knight.
Speaker 5: So this man started avoiding his wife.
Speaker 1: What do yay dodds daddy office? He avoided at home and give her the slip every chance he cuts? You know what something?
Speaker 11: They finally arrested him for ducking his wife.
Speaker 2: Well, how could the police arresting for that?
Speaker 1: He was dunking in six feet of water?
Speaker 2: Now look at usting walk me and Handy has got to get five h herm dogs the pee off Oper Lesson's Parker ex husband and get him out of town so he won't mess up the wedding.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I gonna get hold of.
Speaker 9: That kind of money, But who you know has got five hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Who the only one I know it's got that kind of money is that fat the widow that and is married. The only thing is we done already told her that and as well fixed as he you did.
Speaker 1: Well, look kingsy, Why don't you tell.
Speaker 11: Her see that even though Andy got plenty of money, right now it's tired up and they needs five hundred dollars for emergency emergency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, tell her that Andy need the emergency operation or something. Yeah, I'll take Andy over there right to her house now or that's it, stewing Wall.
Speaker 1: That's great. You know you is a genius man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, can't vin speaking of rich women. You know what I had all that that was in love with a widow that had ten thousand dollars, but he wouldn't marry her.
Speaker 1: He had principles about them thing he did. Huh. Oh, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 11: He's all right, wouldn't be honorable to marry huh until he had at least as much money as she had.
Speaker 2: And you know, took him six months to get ten thousand dollars six months. Huh.
Speaker 1: How did he manage to get it? He borrowed it from the wedder. Well, then they was married. Huh.
Speaker 11: Don't be silly, you think my author would marry one when that was broke.
Speaker 2: And hadn't already rung the front door bell? Are here, opal lesson coming to the door? Now the house is shaking.
Speaker 1: Well, what a pleasant surprime. Yeah glad we found your home. Yeah, nice to see you, most Parker.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah yeah, and you see those Parker. We were just passing by, and missus Brown, you're thought he'd dropped in for a little prenuptial love talk. After all, tomorrow is the day that your truth is going to be bladed, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thirty.
Speaker 4: Glad you come up, andy, Pie, But don't you know the superstition you shouldn't look at the drive so soon before the web.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all right, honey, nothing's gonna stop me from this. Weabon. Uh and the pie, why don't you sit on the sofa with miss Parker. Yeah, yeah, I'll squeeze in there and the pie tell you what. Let's get out of the business here. Uh yeah, opal lessant dollar, I need five hundred dollars. Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: You mean you want to buy for me?
Speaker 1: And you told me you had a wonderful income. Well it does, honey, but uh, this happens to be emergency and my capitol happens to be tied up right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you see that's right, Miss Parker. Miss Brown, here went over to U of blast here to expand his investments. You made a private of full five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: But under the.
Speaker 2: European Reciprocal Fleecing Act, he's only can only fix.
Speaker 1: Guys. They won't let it take a forty dollars off the continent. Yeah, that's right. I had to leave five truckloads of money standing on the dock.
Speaker 5: Oh you say that you need this money for merchant Andy.
Speaker 2: Well, miss Parker, and they didn't want to mention it.
Speaker 1: But the boy is suffering from a.
Speaker 2: Bad kiss of acute appendicitis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right. You see, I've been speking my money to come through from Europe, so I've been putting off the operations for the past six months.
Speaker 5: You were putting off appendix operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't guess it's very serious.
Speaker 2: Peradnighters didn't set until two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course, you never know about them things. O.
Speaker 2: His appendix is ready to pop in any minutes.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't need to say. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The doctor listened to it with a stethoscope this morning. The thing was whistling like a pressure cooker.
Speaker 1: Oh me, is it really that's serious?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I tell you, mister Brown an't worried about it herself. He doesn't want nothing that happen tomorrow that would ruin the ceremony. His appendix might cut loose, you know, in the middle of the festivities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bil and embarrassing too, me marching down the aisle, pull up and not screaming and yelling.
Speaker 5: Well, and if you really need five hundred dollars for operation, I guess the.
Speaker 1: Only thing for me do landing to you all, that's the stuff.
Speaker 5: Now, if you just meet me my lawyer's office tomorrow morning, I'll have him arranged.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, now, wait a minute, a lawyer, lawyer now, Now, on second thought, it ain't no use dragging no snoopy or third party into this mess here.
Speaker 1: Now, no, no, let's forget the whole thing. Yeah, forget it.
Speaker 5: What about it?
Speaker 1: And this pepic's operation, Well, I think if.
Speaker 2: He takes a couple of slugs the penicila and don'll play out the whole thing. Yeah yeah, and we'll rub some linimen on this perord night us too.
Speaker 1: Well. Yeah, well, little barker, we got a lot of.
Speaker 2: Things to be getting ready for the wedding, and everything we'll see you in church tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, go bye, my.
Speaker 5: Lad by, goodbye, honey.
Speaker 1: Day, King Fish, Kingfish. We show was on thin ice there once you bring up that lawyer business, but I was we gonna get that five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, I tend you, and there's only one way that we can get it, you catching them insurance policies.
Speaker 1: Of yours, and I'll raise or rest by putting my furniture in heart.
Speaker 2: Then we'll pay off her ex husband Joe Parker, and everything will be clear sailing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, let's do that this afternoon, so we'll be all ready for the wedding tomorrow. Well, no, boy, don't be nervous. There's only a few more minutes now, Ain't that right? Amo? Yeah? He sure?
Speaker 2: Else Kings is or listening to that church organ playing the preliminary.
Speaker 1: Music out there and the church now and yeah, King, but I can hear it too, same as how I look in my striped trousers.
Speaker 2: Oh, you look fine. And the only thing is it would have been kind of nice if your vest and pants would have come together there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope this shirt stays in place too. Yeah, Well, I hope so too. And because I ain't never see the groom with a bay of mid rivers. Tell me, fellas, what happens next?
Speaker 2: Well, and when the organ music is the wedding march me and you goes out there in the church and we walk right up to the altar, and then oprah, lesson she come down the isle and join us there.
Speaker 1: You see, Yeah, well you don't. I was nervous, all right.
Speaker 2: Say, by the way in the rue, Ruby told me to tell you that she was sorry that she couldn't come. But you know, we was expecting a little baby in the next day or two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's wonderful, amos.
Speaker 2: And we were talking last night. If it's a boy, we is gonna name it after you in it. Oh really, Amos, that's great. Yeah, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great. But but but you know, King Fish, this wedding has really got me nervous. Well, now I don't worry in her. In a few minutes, he was gonna walk through that door there and promise to.
Speaker 2: Love on on a big ten thousand dollars. Well, boys, I'm giving up a bachelor day. You certainly had a lot of congratulations telegrams. Some of your friends around the country and there. Yeah, I'm gonna keep all these two and from them, I'll.
Speaker 1: Get it in there.
Speaker 2: It must be another telegram congratulating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead. You know, Kingfish, I sure was glad he was able to raise that five hundred the bucks that pay off Joe Parker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, Dan, that Oprah Lesson was never knew that he was ever around here. And you got that money from us, you know. Oh another telegram AMers. Yeah, yeah, then boy, are you getting a mesa telegrams? People are really sending you best wishes?
Speaker 1: Answer? Yeah, they all know you've learned a rich gale too. And oh yeah I was on Easy Street. Yeah, who's a telegram from? Nah? Yeah, we do love. Let me see ye, Miss Andrew H. Brown, Thanks for the five hundred you fell for that missing husband. Gag like a ton of bricks. Signed Joe and Ophalesson Parker.
Speaker 2: You know, have a time the king face opens his big mouth, well outcomes trouble.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when John Lake sounds off, what you hear is the biggest news in Renso's history. It certainly is.
Speaker 10: It's new nineteen fifty Rinso with solium with three times the whiter washing action of any other soap. New fifty rinsol gets and keeps your clothes whiter than any other soap, and safely more women use rinso than any other washday soap in the world.
Speaker 1: Good night, folks, See you next Sunday.
Speaker 12: Doctors approved it Life Boy Health Soap with its purifying ingredient Get Skin Cleaner stops BO as no other leading soap can. Yes, doctors compared daily baths with leading soaps proved you are cleaner safer from b O with Life Boy.
Speaker 1: Get Life Boy right away.
Speaker 3: Be sure listen to the Amos and Andy Show at the same time next Sunday. This program was transcribed as a CBS the Columbia Broadcasting Sisters