Speaker 1: Hello, my love lies. I'm Roxy Callahan and welcome to the latest episode of My Erotic Whispers. Every week, I share erotic stories that celebrate the empowerment of women's sexuality. Sometimes that means a woman who breaks free from a repressive situation, even if everyone around her doesn't understand it. But that's okay, girlfriend, No one needs to understand that but you, And this week's story is about exactly that I should know, as I'm the one who wrote it.
Speaker 2: That's right, my lovelies.
Speaker 1: I wrote this story about a gorgeous man uninterested in sex in the woman who left him and took charge of her sexuality on her terms. None of her friends understand why she left the hottest guy in town, but when our heroine is moaning an ecstasy, she doesn't care. You may remember my friend Annie b who narrated my very first episode. When I described the story to her, she practically begged me to let her narrate it, and I'm so glad she did. She does another amazing job. Annie is assisted by the wonderful Bethany and the new guy Josh, who tells me this is his first time narrating erotica. We all love your enthusiasm, Josh, and please note this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 3: Candy didn't get it. She looked at me over the edge of her glass of Merlow.
Speaker 4: Seriously, Emma, I know Brad's a bit of a jerk, but don't you think you could stick it out a bit more to see if how changes he gets older.
Speaker 3: Her eyes had the same look all my girlfriends did when talking about Brad. Hell, it was the same look all women had about Brad. He looked like an Abercrombie and Fitch model with a smile that just made your knees weak. I got it, he looked as hot as a summer beach. But the reality, well, I smiled as I folded my hands and laid them on the table. It's actually simpler than that, Candy, What do you mean? Candy continued to look at me as she set her wine. As she took her drink, I considered my plan for getting over Brad, and it involved freeing myself of his unseen shortcomings. It also involved a lot of things that I was sure would shock her. I took a deep breath. This entire journey would take courage, and that started by being honest. With Candy, my best friend since freshman year in college. Well, here's the thing, Candy, I took a sip of my own drink for courage, a bourbon on the rocks. Brad is only the third guy I've ever had sex with, and he's worse than the boy. I lost my virginity too. I watched Candy's jaw drop and that boy didn't know what a clit was and was uncertain which hole was the right one. Candy set up with a small gasp.
Speaker 4: Come on, em, I know you're upset over the breakup, but that's no reason to be cruel.
Speaker 3: I smiled a kind of sad, knowing smile as I said she didn't get it. Everyone saw Brad and I as this model perfect couple. Over the next three years, I heard the comments the guys all wanted to fuck me, and the girls all wanted to fuck Brad. Hell, guys wanted to fuck him and girls wanted.
Speaker 2: To fuck me. We looked so fucking perfect.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Candy, Brad was so horrible in bed that I actually hoped he wouldn't stumble into giving me an orgasm, or it would encourage him to do more, which would only have made me more miserable. She just stared. He was afraid of everything. Every time it was me on my back, him on top, and then thrust, thrust, thrust, grunt, in a kind of sad finale. The relief after I spoke the words were freeing, and I just couldn't stop myself. It was like admitting a crime after living with a guilt for years. Shit, Candy. I would beg him to let me suck his cock, and he'd just shake his head.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Sam, keep your voice down.
Speaker 3: Candy looked around the restaurant, but it was near closing time and there was no one remotely near us. I'd slip my hands in his pants in a car, and he'd give me this look like it was some kind of freak. I'd climb on top of him and slide his cock inside me before he could complain, and he'd lay there like a corpse while I fantasized about someone, anyone under me who was actually excited by me. Canny put her drink down and started nervously fingering her napkin. I could see her fancy brad world crumbling. Really, her tone would have to find the word disbelief. But hey, I know exactly how she felt. You would never know that the adonnis Brad was so horrible in the bedroom unless you actually were in the bedroom with him. Unfortunately I was. I took another drink while Canny drowned her glass. I could tell she was intrigued but also horrified. Yes, really, I finally gave up when I realized there a problem. Wasn't communication. One night, I just pushed back up to him in bed. He helped me and we were naked. He kissed the back of my head. Candy nodded. I know romantic, right, well, I whispered to him, Brad, please tell me what you want. I would do anything with you and for you. You can fuck me in he ass, you can come on my face. If it's exciting for you to tie me up, I'd be happy to do that. So I'm being really sincere with him being what I hope is like totally giving, because I know that sex is more than just well sex, you know. Candy nodded. I could tell that she was completely wrapped in the conversation. She wasn't too fond of talking about our sex lives, but she continued to just stare at me while taking SIPs from her wine, and you know what he does.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid to even guess.
Speaker 3: He gave me a light shove with his hand, said don't be gross, and then rolled over and went to sleep. You're kidding, No, I spoke the word without embarrassment. I had recently buried the pain at feeling like I was sexually unattractive. It took a long time, but I did it. I had replaced it with a burning desire, a desire to no longer make any excuses for my own lust and sexuality.
Speaker 2: So I broke up with Brad.
Speaker 4: Do you think he's gay?
Speaker 2: I shook my head. I considered that. So guess what I did?
Speaker 4: Oh God, you didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: When we were a little tipsy one night, I asked him if he had ever thought about a threesome with another guy. Before he could say anything, I even added that I thought it would be sexy to just watch him and the other guy. He kind of laughed and said that his fantasy and kinnter involved him with two women.
Speaker 4: Jesus semma.
Speaker 3: So I'm pretty sure it's probably just some fucked up guilt thing from his youth. Yeah, by the way, that's not even the worst part.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I want to hear this.
Speaker 3: I could tell she did. I was so desperate. I remembered when I once caught him looking at porn. He was watching two women straddle this guy. I thought back to that and asked him if he'd like to fulfill his fantasy and have a threesome with me and another woman. He said, I don't I need another woman.
Speaker 2: I have you.
Speaker 3: I even whispered in his ear that I'd do whatever he wanted me to do with the other woman, but he just ignored me. So no candy, He's just a sad guy who clearly has sex issues. I trained my wine. I broke up with him the next week.
Speaker 4: You do know every woman in the city wants to have sex with him.
Speaker 2: I laughed.
Speaker 3: Kenny was always honest with me, which is one of the reasons she was my best friend. They are welcome to have him, she smiled. As I said it.
Speaker 2: I should add that it doesn't help that he has a totally average dick.
Speaker 4: You don't have to be mean.
Speaker 2: Just be honest.
Speaker 3: Plusn't you know him, he's a dick, even if he doesn't have one, She laughed at that. If I'm going to date at church. He should at least have a dick big enough to make me scream as he fucks me. Kenny covered her ears playfully as I poured another glass TMI. Speaking of TMI, I wanted to outline a project I've decided on to help me get over Brad.
Speaker 2: She raised her eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not sure whether I'm scared or intrigued.
Speaker 2: You'll probably beat both.
Speaker 3: I looked around the room, leaned forward and whispered, I have a dating app account, and I'm going to just log in in every week post to my profile a sex act I want to try. Candy's face was an utter shock, which made me happy. I was done with a horrifically boring sex life. If it shocked Candy, it was exactly what I needed. I'll then browse through the guys that's wipe bright, pick one, and then we'll do the deed. Like finally revealing the truth about Brad. Revealing my plan was also freeing. I felt empowered. Candy looked sad, though, and I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, why don't you just find the right guy. This sounds kind of extreme and kind of slutty. Her laugh sounded a little forced. Look Candy, I'm done wasting time building a relationship just to be disappointed. I don't care if it's sludy, to be honest, I just need to fuck. She's a Sam.
Speaker 3: No. I held up my index finger. Let me ask you this. In the past four years, have you given a guy a blowjob? She just stared at me for a second and then answered, of course, Well, I haven't had a cock in my mouth since freshman year in college, and I was so drunk it shouldn't even count. It was tough to read Candy's face, but she was attentive. How about this, Have you had a guy go down on you in the past four years? Yes, not me, been on top.
Speaker 4: Jess the Sam. Yes, I've been on top, but this is kind of private. I get the point.
Speaker 3: I ignored her comment. How about anal sex. That's still kind of taboo, right, Candy rolled her eyes. I guess so you've done it. I'm not telling that means you've done it. Candy, do you realize how fucking exciting it is for me to imagine that some guy would want me bad enough to put his cock in my ass.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am out of here.
Speaker 2: She started to push her chair but I could tell it was for show.
Speaker 3: She was looking right at me, and her face did not show any anger or even embarrassment. Wait, I'll stop. I reached out my hand and she took it. I'm just so consumed with desire for all the things I've missed, she squeezed my hand.
Speaker 4: I can't say I understand, but I love you, so whatever you think is best, I'll support.
Speaker 2: But please be careful, I will, I lied.
Speaker 3: I had originally considered just playing the field and hooking up with a bunch of guys, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to focus on one experience at a time. I figured I would learn what I loved and what I hated, and then when I was ready to settle down, it would be easy to know if a guy was sexually compatible. I had no idea if it would work, but I didn't much care. I was too busy fantasizing about all the things I could do. I decided to start with something extreme. I figured, while heading to my specific goal, I could take a side trip into typical things like blowjobs and having a guy lit my pussy. Just thinking about missing out on those things pissed me off. What woman in a multi year sexual relationship hasn't had their guy go down on her. So I wanted to start with something as far outside a normal sex life as possible. Maybe not as extreme as fucking three guys and having a cock in my pussy acid mouth at the same time, although just picturing that was such an amazing turn on, but still taboot. I remembered my conversation with Candy. She was uncomfortable when I asked about anal sex, so I went with that. I planned my profile with a very simple goal, finding a guy who would fuck me in the ass. I prepped a few photos with my face cropped out. I debated this, but I figured I wanted to have at least some discretion while also assuming that guys would love my body enough that they'd still be interested. I included a photo of me in a bikini as my main pick, and then a photo of me in a mini dress and another one of me in tight jeans and a similarly tight T shirt. My description was simple. I have no interest in a relationship. I have no interest in dating. All I want is a guy who will enthusiastically fuck me in the ass one time. Note that experience isn't as important as enthusiasm, swipe right, and let's do it. Doing it all online made it much less intimidating. Who was almost like I was playing a game on my phone. I saved my profile or a glass of wine and opened up the app to choose a partner. It was like a show room. I had expected a bunch of plain or ugly guys, and there were plenty of those, But there were also a bunch of hot guys. So I went through and swiped right without even looking at their profile. What did I care when all I wanted was access to their cock. After about thirty minutes, the first notification came in. It was a cute but nerdy looking guy with brown hairing glasses named Josh Yo.
Speaker 2: Hi, Josh, is.
Speaker 5: Your profile real?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Ella, Well that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You must be stupid ugly fuck off Josh.
Speaker 3: There were a few more exchanges like that which made me question the cultural assumption that men would do anything a fuck a hot girl. They may have wanted to fuck, but they were determined not to actually follow the steps to get there, even when they were presented as simply as step one, tell me you were excited about fucking me? In the ass. Step two, fuck me in the ass. There was a side benefit to dealing with assholes. Early, I became thoroughly comfortable talking about what I wanted. It became completely natural for me to tell dude after dude that they missed the mark by being rude, or lying about their photo or something else. So by the time someone did fit what I want, it was a huge relief, and I actually wanted to dive right in. That happened in the middle of the next day, while I was at work. My phone vibrated with a notification. It was a decent looking guy who had a nice body in his photos. His name was Tom.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 5: Emma, Hi Tom. So I have to admit that I'm interested in fucking you in the ass.
Speaker 2: Enthusiasm matters, Tom.
Speaker 5: Well, you have an amazing body, and the truth is that I am actually hard right now thinking about the possibility of fucking you in the ass.
Speaker 3: That's the spirit. Why don't you send me a photo of your hard dick. I want to see how enthusiastic you truly are.
Speaker 5: Wait, a woman on this app is actually requesting a dick pic. This can't be real.
Speaker 2: Oh it's real.
Speaker 5: Tell you what send me a selfie that includes your face while you were holding up two fingers, and I'll do the same with my dick.
Speaker 2: I guess looks so important to you, Tom.
Speaker 5: I guess dick size is important to you, Emma.
Speaker 2: Lol, touchet photo incoming.
Speaker 5: Okay, two comments. One, you are drop dead gorgeous. Why don't you include your face and your profile? Guys would fall all over swiping right? And two you are only holding up one finger.
Speaker 3: The face is actually irrelevant because you were going to be behind me. The proper request was for me to send you a photo of my bare ass, as that's what you'll mostly be seeing. As to the photo, I held up my middle finger as an illustration of what I want to do to you, Tom.
Speaker 5: You are refreshingly honest. Pick incoming.
Speaker 2: Oh this will do nicely. I like your cock. Tom. When can we get together?
Speaker 5: Huh? You're like five minutes away. Want to meet for lunch? We can fuck later?
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: I'm not interested in anything more than a good, hard fuck, Tom.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure I figured that out already. I just thought we could chat a bit so that there are none of these awkward moments of conversation as we're taking each other's clothes off later fair.
Speaker 3: Enough made it to sushi place on Elm in thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Done looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Emma, you have no idea Tom see you in thirty I was breathing heavily as I closed the app. I was a woman who knew that the world thought of me as attractive and self assured, but that didn't mean that I actually was that confident. I faked it in a lot of places, but in the end, I stayed with a loser boyfriend for years because I wasn't confident in myself. But here I was talking like someone else, a woman named Emma who had this insane confidence to tell a guy to sent her a picture of his cock while telling him with casual assurance that she wanted to fuck him. The app was building a new me, and I loved it. The Emma on the app was the Emma I wanted to be. I didn't even bother fixing myself more than I normally did. Tom was going to like what he got from me, because this wasn't about him, This was about me.
Speaker 2: I shivered in anticipation. I left my office.
Speaker 3: Tom was already sitting at a table, and he was as cute as his photos.
Speaker 2: He was kind of.
Speaker 3: Skinny, but the way his smile lit up his face when I approached pretty much sealed the deal.
Speaker 2: I totally wanted to fuck him. He stood up as I approached.
Speaker 5: Hi, Emma, you are actually more beautiful than your photo, and I didn't think that would be possible.
Speaker 3: He held out his hand and I shook it. You're shorter than I expected, I smiled mischievously.
Speaker 5: I didn't think that would matter with both of us on our knees.
Speaker 3: I like, how you think, Tom, Why don't you lean forward? He raised an eyebrow but leaned forward. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. It appears we're getting past the awkward conversation stage. Well, he laughed and sat down across from me.
Speaker 5: You are the single most sexual being I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: I sat down and focused on his eyes. Is that a bad thing? He didn't seem uncomfortable at all, which I felt was one of the most important things for me to find out about him. I really wanted our hookup later to be perfect, and that required him to be as confident with me as I was being with him, even if I was still a little uncertain as to whether I was truly being confident or just faking it.
Speaker 5: Not at all.
Speaker 2: I love it, actually, He leaned forward and looked around.
Speaker 5: I don't need to know your story. E'ma You can be a sex addict, or on the rebound, or just some kind of person who lives life on the edge. It really doesn't matter. I just think we can enjoy each other for an hour and then go on with our lives, knowing that they were a little richer from our time together.
Speaker 3: He leaned back. He just kept getting better and better. Only an hour.
Speaker 5: Well, he didn't exactly set out a smorker's board of things to do, but if you want me to pound your ass for two hours, I'll see what I can do.
Speaker 3: The warm feeling of desire had been simmering ever since our conversation on the APP, and his comment raised the temperature enough that my pussy was getting wet. I looked at him for a second, not even knowing what it would like to have his cock in my ass, but knowing that I badly wanted it to happen. Dating at Emma took over and I stood up and moved to the chair next to his I slid my hand along his thigh and then between his legs. I could feel his cock get hard under my touch. I caressed it through his pants. Well, maybe we can fill the time with some other things too, I squeezed his cock as I felt Tom's hand move on to my thigh. He put his mouth next to my ear and whispered.
Speaker 5: Would one of those things include my tongue licking you here?
Speaker 2: And his hand slid between my legs.
Speaker 3: I cursed myself for wearing jeans, even with the thick material, His fingers felt amazing as they pressed against my pussy. God, I want his fingers to slip inside me. Why didn't I wear a mini skirt. I continued to stroke his cock and turned to look at him. He had a huge smile on his face. I think that can be arranged, Tom.
Speaker 5: What are you doing at eight o'clock tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm going to be on my hands and knees while you slide your cock in my ass. Continued to masturbate each other through our clothes in the middle of the restaurant. Tom pulled his hand away, leaned forward, Emma, I did, and he kissed me on the lips. I bit his bottom lip and then leaned back into my chair. You're a player, Tom, Look how well you're doing on a first date. I winked and stood up. I actually didn't have time to meet you, but I'm glad I made time to do it. You were right, though, We definitely got the awkward conversation.
Speaker 2: Out of the way.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 3: Tom was sitting back in his chair watching me. He had this cute, smug look on his face, as if he was just enjoying the ride.
Speaker 5: I'd stand up, but the awkward conversation seems to have made standing an embarrassing experience for me until laia, uh wait a few minutes, I smiled.
Speaker 3: Meet me at the Lobby bar in the Meridian at eight, I turned an app Emma walked out. I Regular Emma went back to work, but I couldn't focus my attention on anything other than that night. App Emma was consuming regular Emma, and I liked it. I had done my research and went out and bought a small bottle of lube on my way home, but it wasn't until I got home.
Speaker 2: That the reality of the night hit home.
Speaker 3: I sat in my tub and had an embarrassing yet amusing time cleaning the inside of my ass At seven o'clock, my hand shook as I slipped on a black thong and a black lace braw.
Speaker 2: What was I thinking? This is crazy.
Speaker 3: By the time I climbed into my car, app Emma was nowhere to be found. I debated just turning around when I reached the hotel parking lot, but I continued. I needed this, I told myself. I had to discover my desires and my limits. It was important. I sat at the bar and had sucked down two rum and cokes when I felt a hand on my arm and a light kiss on my neck. I shivered and liked that app Emma was back. I looked over my shoulder and there was Tom smiling.
Speaker 5: Should I join you for a drink?
Speaker 3: No? I slid out of the barstool, grabbed his arm and pulled him close. I kissed him on the cheek and then whispered in his ear, wouldn't you rather fock than drink? He reached around me and I felt his hand slid up the back of my thigh and under my mini skirt. His finger pressed against my asshole, caressing the line of my thong. Our cheeks were touching with our lips practically caressing each other's ears. I could feel his breath. Leaned back against the bar, I stepped back, and he stepped forward, his hand cupping my ass the whole time.
Speaker 5: Good. Now, I don't have to worry about anyone seeing this.
Speaker 3: His finger made its way near the top of my thong and then slid under the string.
Speaker 5: As to what I want to do right now, I think this should answer the question.
Speaker 3: I gasped as his finger slid up and down the crack of my ass until it pressed against my tight hole. He didn't force it in. Instead, he just made firm little circles. Oh God, that feels so good. I'd blurt it out. I hope no one heard me. As I felt my pussy get warm, I reached down and put my hand against the front of his pants. His cock was hard and pressing against the material. He stepped back, and the intensity of his eyes made me even more wet. He reached into his pocket, pulled out his wallet, grabbed a twenty, and slapped it on the bar.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm patient enough to wait for change.
Speaker 3: And with that, he grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the exit. I caught up and we walked toward the front desk, holding hands. I'm sure we looked like a newlywed couple, or even a young married couple out on a date night.
Speaker 5: I hope you didn't pay for a room, because I have this, He held up a key card.
Speaker 3: I had paid for a room, but I liked the idea of him thinking he was some kind of gentleman when all he wanted was a good, hard fuck. The elevator door opened, but as we walked in, a few men walked in with us. They were staring at me, their eyes wandering from my short miniskirt to my black, low cut blouse and back. I was used to men ogling me, but I generally would just ignore them, or, if I was in a bad mood, glare at them. I noticed the men had pushed floor eight while Tom and I were heading to floor six. Tom had his back against the rear of the elevator as I stood in front of him, so I stepped back and lifted myself on my toes and pressed my ass against Tom's crotch in front of all the men. I ground my ass up and down against Tom's cock, which was rock hard under his pants. The men didn't even pretend to look away. Our floor dinged, and as the door opened, I said loudly, yay, we're here. My ass is totally ready to get fucked. I grabbed Tom's hand and he led me to the right. As the elevator doors closed behind me, I could hear the men suddenly loud in conversation. I smiled and realized that I had a new app goal, find a guy the fucking public. We entered the room, and as Tom locked the door behind us, I had already removed my blouse and kicked off my heels. Tom marched over and grabbed my head with his hands. He pulled me in and kissed me hard on the mouth. He pulled away, and as he looked at me, I started to unbutton his shirt. As I un buttoned, his hands caressed my tits through my lace braw his fingers making circles around my nipples. It felt incredible.
Speaker 5: You are so fucking suxy.
Speaker 3: I slid his shirt off. Before I could reply, he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back. I stumbled a few steps, felt the back of my thighs hit the bed, and then I fell onto it, my feet still on the floor, I lifted myself up onto my elbows to see Tom kneel down between my knees. I felt his hand push my miniskirt up, and then his lips brushed against the inside of my left thigh. I fell backward as the touch sent a shock through my whole body. He left a trail of kisses up the inside of my thigh until he reached my panties. He stopped even as I pressed my crotch forward. Oh God, I badly wanted to feel his lips and tongue on my pussy. A guy hadn't done that in years, and even then he was just going through the motions. I never had a guy truly commit to licking my pussy, and Tom seemed like he was going to be the one.
Speaker 2: But he stopped it for me.
Speaker 3: Crazy His lips brushed against the inside of my right thigh, and then he left another trail of kisses. I couldn't help it, God, don't stop as his lips brushed against the edge of my panties, and then he lightly kissed me right on the hood of my clip through the material. Just when I was going to pull him down myself, I felt his fingers wrap around the strings at my hips and pull my panties off, and then ecstasy.
Speaker 2: I just about lost it.
Speaker 3: His tongue's firm, wet softness moved in and out, ending in him sucking on my pussy lips and then pulling away. I looked down at him, and in that image, I realized how much I had missed over my years of dating Brad. Tom had a huge smile and his eyes screamed desire. He leaned in and started to lick and suck my clip, and the explosion of pleasure pushed me close to orgasm. He then slid two fingers into my pussy and then pressed and rubbed the spot that caused my hips to bucket. Felt so good. Oh my god, don't stop doing that. Oh my god, I moaned as he stroked and sucked until I lost all control. I kicked out my legs and thrust my hips up and down. I tossed my head back and gripped the blanket in my fist. The orgasm was beyond anything I had ever experienced. I could barely get the words out. I was panting so heavily. What the fuck was that? That was amazing? I didn't want to sound like a clueless version, but I was in shock and I couldn't help it.
Speaker 5: You've never had a g spot orgasm.
Speaker 2: He casually stood up and started to undress.
Speaker 5: Yours was pretty easy to find. You must have had lousy lovers.
Speaker 3: His pants dropped to the floor, and I stared at the bulge in his boxer briefs. I couldn't stop staring at his cock, so I pushed myself forward into a sitting position. Or maybe you're just that good, Tom, I beckoned him with a finger. He walked over. He was naked except for his underwear. Your turn. I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed next to me. On your back. I stood up and then positioned mysel between his legs. He laid back as I ran my hands up his thighs and then over his cock. It felt so hard pressed against the material of his underwear. I leaned forward and kissed it through the material. As Tom fell onto his back, just as I had, I simply couldn't wait and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprung up, and I took it my hands. It was bigger than Brad's, but not porn star huge. I didn't care. It was a cock and it was in my hands. I just knelt and stared at it as I stroked and held it. God, it was gorgeous. I had literally begged Brad to let me suck his cock, and he would always say no. I'd secretly touch myself as I watched Brad take showers, fantasizing that I was kneeling on the floor in front of him. And after Tom had just licked me into nirvana, I had every intention of doing the same to him. I leaned forward, licked the head, and then ran my tongue down and back up the shaft. I stroked his cock with my hand, adoring it. I couldn't believe it. Some cum squeeze out the tip, and I couldn't resist. I rubbed the tip of his cock on my lips, spreading the hot fluid around. I licked my lips and then wrapped them around his cock. I couldn't believe how great it felt. He was hard as a rock, but his soft skin felt grate on my tongue. I took his balls in my hand and shoved my head forward. His cock pressed against the back of my throat, and that's when I realized that I had another fantasy I could fulfill with tom deep throating a guy. I stroked my sobbing whit pussy with my right hand as I shoved my mouth forward. It was difficult to get him all the way into my mouth, so I stopped and stroked his cock while I caught my breath.
Speaker 2: God, I adore your cock.
Speaker 5: You are so good at that. Oh my God.
Speaker 3: His reply filled me with joy. It was my first time in years, and I was totally getting him off. It inspired me and I wrapped my lips around his cock again and pushed down. I was so glad he had just a normal cock and not something huge because of what I wanted to do. His against the back of my throat, and with a slight adjustment and some pressure downward, I was able to take more. It was uncomfortable at first, but I kept trying. I just had to deep throat him. I shoved my face forward again and I felt my lips brush against his balls an abdomen. I pulled out, and the next time it was even easier. I slid my mouth down, feeling his cock slide into the top of my throat. I slid out and looked at him. His head was tossed back and he looked like he was in heaven. His hand grabbed the back of my head and he pushed down. He wanted more, and I was glad to give it to him. I got into a great rhythm, and the sudden thought that a guy was fucking my mouth made my pussy throt. Tom's hand suddenly pushed against my forehead and I stopped.
Speaker 5: If you don't stop, I'm going to come.
Speaker 3: I pulled away and ran my hands up and down his thighs. He was looking at me from his back as he rested on his elbows. I smiled at him some livia and his cumb dripping off my chin.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you have no idea.
Speaker 3: Tom laughed and fell backwards. Need some time. I looked at his cock. It was still rock hard.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: He pushed himself up to a sitting position while I stood up.
Speaker 5: Climb on the bed and get on your hands and knees.
Speaker 2: He moved over.
Speaker 5: It's time for me to fuck you in the ass, Emma.
Speaker 3: As he said the words, my entire body tingled. Everything we did was the height of pleasure. I knew enal sex was only pleasurable for a small percentage of women. But I hadn't to try it, and I was so wired that I knew the timing was perfect. I climbed up on the bed and got on my knees. I lowered my head to the pillow, my ass up in the air. There's a small bottle of lube in the pocket of my miniskirt. He nodded and then walked over and grabbed it. He walked back and crawled up next to me. He handed me the lube.
Speaker 5: Make it slippery.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, he wanted me to put lube on his cock. I squirted it onto my hand and squeezed my palm around the shaft. I moved my hand up down, feeling his iron hard rod under my palm.
Speaker 2: It was so slippery.
Speaker 5: Oh God, that feels so good.
Speaker 3: I stopped and handed the lube back to Tom. I think it will feel quite a bit better in my ass.
Speaker 2: Tom. He moved behind me and ran his index finger down my ass.
Speaker 5: Relax, Emma, this will feel amazing if you just relax and feel loose.
Speaker 3: His finger slid over my hole. I loved how it felt as he rubbed my hole with his fingertip. I felt a drop between the top of my ass cheeks and that's when I realized he was adding lube directly to my ass. He slid the lube down to my hole with his finger and rubbed it around, then slid his fingertip inside with it covered in slippery lube. He slid it in and out easily. Oh God, that feels good. He moved his finger in circles, stretching my hole, but not pushing any deeper. I tried to relax the muscle, but I was tense with both pleasure and anticipation. He slid his finger out and he crussed both of my ass cheeks with his hands.
Speaker 5: Relax, Emma, you have to let me in here practice on this.
Speaker 3: He leaned forward and I couldn't believe it. His tongue licked my tight hole. Fuck, he was eating my ass, and it felt so good. The light touch of his tongue when the nerves around my asshole was amazing. I relaxed a little, and his tongue probed in a bit. It felt so soft and nice. Tom didn't stop. His tongue would lick and push, and lick and push. Every so often, his saliva would slide down from my ass to my pussy. I would reach between my legs and start to stroke myself, sliding his wetness all over my pussy lips. As I got hotter from touching myself and his tongue massaging my asshole, I did feel myself relax. Tom slid his finger into me again, only this time he pushed it in further. He twisted it around and started moving it in circles, spreading me further.
Speaker 5: The hat's it relax.
Speaker 3: He was massaging my asshole with his finger and it felt incredible. Let his finger out and I felt his hands on my hips. He pulled himself forward and his cock brushed against the back of my thigh. It was still hard as a rock. He was holding it with his right hand and he started to stroke it up and down my ass, pausing every so often at my hole. And then he pushed forward and I felt it slot a bit into me. It was completely different than a cock in my pussy. It felt full. It was nice and not at all unpleasant. He slid out a bit and then pushed in a bit further. I reached back and spread my ass with my hands.
Speaker 5: That's good, Emma.
Speaker 3: He pushed again, and I could definitely feel the whole head of his cock in my ass again. It felt nice, But then Tom spoke and and went from nice to incredibly hot.
Speaker 5: God, you feel so nice and tight.
Speaker 2: He gently pushed forward and added.
Speaker 5: God, your ass is amazing.
Speaker 3: At that point I wanted nothing more than him to find total pleasure fucking my ass. Him being turned on was turning me on. He slid out a bit and then pushed in a bit further. I felt a drop of lube on my ass again, and his finger pushing it down into my ass next to his cock. A finger and a cock in my ass. God, this was about as far from brad as humanly possible. He slid his cock out and then in pushing deeper inside me, using little steps. When he was about half inside me, I decided to help, and the next time he pushed, I pushed backward, trying to slide my ass down his cock as his cock slid into me.
Speaker 5: Of God, he feels so good.
Speaker 2: Tom then slapped my ass and grabbed my hips with his hands.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: He squeezed my hips.
Speaker 3: I looked back over my shoulder and the vision was incredibly erotic. Tom was kneeling behind me, his cock in my ass and his hands on my hips. At that point, all I wanted was for him to slam his cock forward and just fuck me as hard as he could. But I had one last request. His saliva dripping onto my pussy made me want something better. Tom my ass. Fuck it fast and hard, but please don't come inside me. I want you to come on my ass so I can feel it dripped down to my pussy. I swore I could feel his cock it even harder in my ass as I spoke.
Speaker 2: He didn't answer.
Speaker 3: Instead, he clenched my hips and pulled as he pushed deep inside me. Gentleness was over. Tom just let go and slammed his cock deep in and out of my ass. By then I was totally relaxed, and I stroked my kid as he thrust inside me. I wasn't close to orgasm, but I could feel it slowly building. I glanced back over my shoulder and the look was a total turn on. Tom's eyes were closed and his thrusting was barely under control as he gripped my hips. I loved him being on the edge of total pleasure, and I felt my orgasm get closer. I closed my eyes and just took in the feeling from his hands. To my fingers, to my head buried in a pillow, to the friction of Tom's cock warming my ass as he shoved it in and out, to the nerves, moving from tingling to fire.
Speaker 2: That's right, Tom, fuck my ass.
Speaker 3: My words must have put him over the edge, because he started thrusting faster and moaning. I stroked my clit faster as his being turned on was getting me really close to orgasm.
Speaker 5: Stuck Emma, ohgih, fuck, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: He pulled out of my ass and I felt his knuckles brush against my ass as he stroked his cock. A stream of hot coum landed above my open hole. Another shot landed at the edge of my hole. I stroke faster and faster. As Tom's cock rested along the crack of my ass. I could feel it throb as more hot Colm tripped out. His cumb slid down the crack of my ass to my pussy lips. I ran my fingers down and spread his slippery hot coum all over my pussy. Fuck you come, is so fucking hot? Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh my god, yes, I'm coming. My fingers danced all over my cum drenched to clit, my body tensed with an intense orgasm that spread from my pussy to every part of my body. I felt Tom kiss the small of my back, and then all my muscles went weak. The pleasure consumed me, and I fell to my side, completely spent. My eyes were closed, but I had to smile. All the girls loved Brad. He was gorgeous. Everyone wanted to fuck him. But this, this, this was what a real fuck was all about. My ass and pussy were bathed and come. I couldn't even lift my legs they were so weak from orchasmic pleasure. And the guy I just thocked I didn't even have to worry about him. I didn't even know his last name. With that thought, I opened my eyes. Tom was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me. He looked as exhausted and drained as I was, and I'm sure the smile on his face mirrored my own.
Speaker 5: I'm guessing we're not going to do this again, are we?
Speaker 2: I'm afraid not. Tom.
Speaker 3: I really liked Tom, but the process of fucking him opened up all kinds of new things I wanted to try.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do them with different men.
Speaker 3: I laughed to myself, Candy would definitely call me a slut, but she'd smile while she said it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can live.
Speaker 5: With that, I didn't think so.
Speaker 2: He didn't sound sad, but he was clearly disappointed.
Speaker 5: Tell you what.
Speaker 3: He stood up and I couldn't help but stare at his cock again. It curved down in a perfect arch, and I loved how it glistened with coume in the light.
Speaker 5: If you have something in mind and you have a hard time finding the right guy, keep me in mind. I'm up for anything.
Speaker 2: I nodded.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'd get together again with Tom, or maybe I wouldn't. Tom wasn't the only man out there ready for anything. All I had to do was swipe right. Thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio.
Speaker 1: Stistique Must pSTS, a non story USPSTO University