Speaker 1: Can you dig as God? You dig as.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, phos, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people, room in battles?
Speaker 3: Why to what? All right? My friends, ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome to the boiler Room. I'm your host. I'm Brian McLean. My call sign is hesher. Here in the boiler Room. Our website is Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's where you can find the archives and all the shows from our friends and colleagues over there at ACR. Wonderful to be with you here tonight. We are live this February the thirteenth of twenty twenty five, and we've got Valentine's Day tomorrow. We've got what do we got? We got some more appointees and the Trump cabinet coming in. This week we saw RFK Junior and Tulsea Gabbert get confirmed, So we got all that stuff going on in the backgrounds power politics here in the United States moving at a fast paced as they have been for the last few weeks. Here what else? What else? Well, gosh, I don't know. Let's invite everybody in and see what's going on. We've got a team building up in the green room here, and before I invite them in, I just want to say thank you to the few patrons that we have. They're still around. I don't talk about our patreon that much, but those people have really helped us make it through this period. It's been a bit of a financial dreary period while Ruckus and myself have been not working for TNT anymore, which used to give us a lot of financial energy to keep ACR running. So if you'd like to support us, we do have a Patreon. We love it to see new patrons over there. We've got PayPal also. A few people dump things in the PayPal regularly. Big thank you to you. If you're one of those people. You can do that on the support page. All that good stuff. So if you like what you see here, you might want to join that Patreon. That certainly helps us keep the lights on. And as you may have noticed, we're not on X this week, so the lights went out on my blue check market X and hopefully that'll come back soon. There is some potential good news though. TNT has relaunched as The Pulse and they're live. They're live all the time now, so get on over there. It's rolling out in phases this week. We've got a lot of the European hosts coming back sort of proving out the new platform here. So congratulations to Mike and Jenny and everybody over there at the Pulse that has worked so hard and we look forward to seeing what happens and hopefully working again with you soon. So but yeah, Thepulse dot today is the website. I was on basl show today, had a good time with Basil. You can check that out over on the website. So and again our website is Alternate Current Radio dot com. We have a discord. If you'd like to join our discord, great, be great to see you over there. If you do join that Patreon, you get a upgrade in that discord, so keep that in mine. Now, let's welcome Mystical Pharaoh to the boiler room. Mystical Pharaoh, what's up? Welcome to the show. How you doing today?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good man. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great? I'm great. So for those that are just listening, your current avatar here on the stage is RFK Junior, sworn in on a raw thirty two ounce RIBI. I like the sound of that. That's that's very appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeap.
Speaker 4: Hopefully no more processed meat. We'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know. My expectations for him as far as big pharma goes are kind of a question mark at this point. But as it pertains to low hanging fruit like a food supply and fluoride in the water and stuff like that, things that shouldn't be considered low hanging fruit, by the way, but kind of are those could make some great headway in this country for health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we definitely need it as a nation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. All right, Well, it's great to have you here tonight.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Let's welcome Adam Clark. We got a ruckus among us. Ruckus. What's up, man, Welcome to the boiler room. Are you doing.
Speaker 5: I am doing well, just getting ready for the big day tomorrow, getting on my Valentine's state cards ready, you know, the traditional ones and of course but oh sorry, how did that happen?
Speaker 1: My bad?
Speaker 5: Sorry about that. Yeah, you didn't see anything. That doesn't mean a thing, Just kidding. It's good times. But yeah, I will probably not be quote unquote celebrating Valentine's Day other than celebrating the fact that we survived another week of wild news, which we're probably going to be talking about some of that here on the boil Room. So thanks for having me to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, absolutely great to have you here with us tonight. You know, you and I were talking before the show. We've kind of put shields up a little bit, focusing on specifics and not absorbing, like, you know, drinking from the fire hose the doom scroll this week. So we'll make it a little bit casual tonight. You know, we'll make it a little.
Speaker 5: Bit Your background picture is all the news that's going on anyway, so you know, when you just look at the picture, we don't have to report on any news. We can just chit chatting. As long as people subconsciously absorb what's happening in the background there, they'll be. No, they'll be they're ready to go to the water cooler and do the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, man, exactly. Okay, let's say hello to Randy J. Joining us right now. Randy J. What's up? Welcome back to the boiler Room.
Speaker 6: Hey hash, Hey everyone a boiler room nation. So yeah, it's good to be back. I hopefully don't have a coughing fit on air. I'll hit the meat button off. So getting over a little bit of a it is raining cats and dogs and the sort of Northern Central Valley.
Speaker 1: The People's Republic of California. We must resist.
Speaker 7: Anyways. Good to be back up everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's great to have you with us. Glad to have you in the boiler room tonight. And there's a rumor that there's a chance that one of the truth Hound alter egos might join us tonight, so we'll be standing by for a drop in potentially from the truth Hound. Other than that, that's your boiler room tonight. Spores off again this week we're working on our studio. She says, hi to everybody, and sorry she can't be here. And I actually didn't even bother or make time to set up an icebreaker tonight, so boom icebreaker fail. I'll let's stop the sound right there. But let's tell you what. Let's let's take a look in the discord and see if there are any good icebreaker suggestions. So, and you out there that are new to boiler room, you can do this too if you join our discord. You don't even have to be on the Patreon list to see this room. I believe so we've got photon dropped video. Military human robot becomes DJ at San Francisco club. That sounds pretty good, Photon, We'll take it. Let's see here. I hope the video is embedded on there. I'd love to see this. So this is out of interesting engineering blow up size a little bit there. Okay, watch battleready humanoid robot ditches War two. No, I don't want to subscribe. Ditches War to DJ at San Francisco nightclub. Wait, so you're telling me this is a terminator? A humanoid war robot made an unexpected debut at a San Francisco nightclub. The sleek black Phantom MK one, built by Foundation Robotics Lab, entertain guests at the Giga Party. Giga Party, a club night marking twenty five years of the twenty first century. A video shared by an online news outlet shows the DJ's arms moving smoothly and steadily. The transitions are precise, but the fist pumps are slightly offbeat from the fast tech house music. Okay, I guess we're criticizing the smoothness of the fist pumps and terminator robots, but it goes on to say it was the robots first public appearance, though the firm claims that the US military already uses other phantom models. Last week, in AI framework enabled humanoid robots to perform advanced athletic moves, including Cristiano Ronaldo's mid air spin and Kobe Bryant's fade away jump shot. Okay, well, let's take a look at the video here. Let's see. Let's see if we're impressed by the terminator robot guy. Okay, Well, that was short, short and sweet. I don't know how I feel about this one, Randy, What do you think, man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he must have had low battery power or something. I didn't see.
Speaker 6: Much there, But who would have thought that the two one thousand would be, you know, introduced this way.
Speaker 3: At a rave at a RAF okay, full of gen xers, not in their head. I didn't see any actual young people there. It was all gen xers. What do you think, ruggis.
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 5: There were more people interested in photographing the robot DJing than dancing along. Did you notice that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's true for most live performances.
Speaker 5: Now, though unfortunately I don't understand what's the crossroads? Betwe why debut a military robot in an entertainment setting. I don't understand that part either, to be honest, there was an interesting part at the very end of this article. I just want to bring this up, but it said that there's a target of this company who makes this robot foundation ink or whatever. They have more than one billion dollars in recurring revenue a annually, and the business is set an ambitious manufacturing objective, hoping to deliver forty robots this year in twenty twenty five, but then by the next year ten thousand, ten thousand robots in twenty twenty six, and twenty thousand robots by the year twenty twenty seven. And it gets even more interesting. It says here that the foundation has even more ambitious aspirations than just robotics. As a first step toward future space colonization, the corporation plans to utilize its revenues to build a colony in Antarctica, and then from there it plans to establish outposts on the Moon, Mars, and other planets, establishing itself as a pioneer in infrastructure on Earth and beyond. And that reminded me there's been all this interest in Antarctica, and many of the science fiction books that I read in the last twenty years have this idea that before you go to space, you build like a fake version of a colony in space, in a place like Antarctica because of the harsh environments and things like that. And you know, science fiction is very much based out of the you know, there's the science part. It's not all just fiction. So what if this is the reason we want Greenland so that Elon Musk can build a bunch of colonies in Greenland and get ready to send everybody to Mars. Who knows?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also tell me we should maybe give some more credence to the hollow Earth theory without telling me, maybe we should give some more credence to hollow Earth theory at this point or some things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So people aren't really allowed to go there for the most part without a heck of a lot of red tape. But robots can go there, okay, cool? And what is with twenty thousand of them? What's the what's the who's ordering that big of a batch? Is that just strictly for sales? Is that for military industrial complex entities? Is that for governments? I mean, what's what's.
Speaker 5: And and whose army does not benefit from having a robot DJ.
Speaker 3: Come on, right, I mean, you gotta do something when you're not fighting, you gotta it'd be nice to not have to have one of the soldiers have to get up there and DJ it, right. They could just let the T one thousand do it. What do you think, mystical Pharaoh? What do you think about this one? What are we seeing here? Why? Why this? Like shouldn't this thing be you know, high end, top secret sort of thing, Like what's with the the pr push on this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It seems to me like bullshit. Look at that article I just sent from CNBC last year. My guess is just marketing bs. They raised some money trying to do like a robot, and they fail to do it, so they made a DJ out of it. You're mute, dude, you and me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you. So, Yeah, that'd be pretty funny if it was just garbage and they're using it as a toy. Basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean if you read that basically, you'll see that the CEO is coming from a bankrupt company. They can the investors claiming close tyes to General Motors, and they got some money. So I mean it's a story of like so many like Silicon Valleys companies. So I don't know if they turned around, maybe in six months from when this article was done and they start creating like orders, but I don't think so. I think that just marketing b as some failed company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, this so the one that we started with here that Photon dropped us. This is hot off the press pretty much and only three days old. And this one that we're looking at that you just sent and let me read a little bit of it for anyone that's listening on audio and maybe not reading. We'll link to it on the show page. We always do, so check out the show pages. That way you don't have to copy and paste or like sit around and try to search all these article titles that we'll go through. They'll be linked on the show page. But this is at CNBC. Robotics startup co founded by sinnapps ceo is raising funds with exaggerated claims about GM ties. Humanoid robotics startup co founded by the CEO of the bankrupt fintech firms Sinnapps, has canvas Silicon Valley investors for funds by claiming close ties to an eminent investment from General Motors. Which and claims these claims will reject by the automaker. The company called Foundation Robotics Lab, is seeking the last one million dollars in funds for an eleven million dollar seed round. It seems a little low for such an ambitions project that's at this level of AI.
Speaker 4: It's eleven million. Yeah, that's some bs.
Speaker 3: That barely pays the salaries for the first year for something like that if it does so, the investor pitch claim. GM had already committed to an investment along with the Menlo Park based VC of inture capital firm Tribe Capital, But according to GM and one of the startups founders, most of Foundation's claims related to the automaker are exaggerated or untrue. So this one, I think you're right. This could be a pr sort of response to that bad press that they got just not that long ago last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just I've seen this happen before an other tech companies in Silicon Valley where they raised like billions of dollars even and they failed to deliver what they were supposed to deliver, and they just recycled it.
Speaker 3: Like Cylindra or like the lady that made the blood test thing. Like we've seen so many of these, right or magic cleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that like our glasses right, So just there's so many examples. But so that's why it came to mind that that might be just bs.
Speaker 3: It's not a scary looking robot either. I gotta say, I'm not intimidated by that.
Speaker 4: It's even it looks like even half robots, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It look like I don't even have the lower section. Man, my twelve gage would get rid of this problem real quick.
Speaker 4: I know robots that Muskat is doing and that he had in his uh Tesla event on this joker right here. So yes, I don't know, maybe this is what they're onto something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe they're like music soothes even the savage beast, right or whatever. Maybe here comes hasher all raged through this twelve gage and the robots just starts throwing down a fat beat and hash just like you know what, Yeah, I can I can do with this?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'm a bust to move man. That's cool. I'd way rather show up to dance with the robots than to war with the robots. That works for me. Yeah. Uh, I was just watching a movie the other night about robots. It was like, uh, I forget what it was called, but it was like a CIA agent or a CIA you know, splinter cell gone rogue and sends their their their terminator bots into you know, the forest in Peru or something like that to hunt someone down. And uh, you know, those were terrifying in the movie. It's like, oh shit, you know, if they're gonna look like that, we're in deep crap. But this one, this one's not really uh, this one's not really scaring me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: There's a trailer for one called Companion. Have you seen that yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that's more frightening to me. The humanoid looking robots and they're they're your best friend or your wife or your sex spot or whatever potential.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, with some really cool like from Cess even Companion robots. Some of them was really pretty fantastic.
Speaker 3: Dude. The CEES videos this year were crazy. There was all kind of crazy stuff. Yeah, drop me a link if you got it.
Speaker 5: There's been some top way people are insisting robotics are going to get like huge, the way like AI exploded now what they think humanoid robots are going to be like everywhere? And I'm just like, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clearly companies are looking to jump on this bandwagon, Hall Randy. I mean, we talked about this as far as sex spots like years ago, and now like even companies like this that apparently are a little grifty are making claims like, oh, we need to have twenty thousand of these things in the next five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't see.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's a thing of just getting older or a product of eighties sci fi where robots are gonna take over Beware Terminator and all this other stuff. But I do have trouble seeing sort of a positive utility out of all of this. I mean, sort of like the cell phone, Like yeah, it's good, but yeah it could you know, the robot can do this, that and the other, but something's lost in the transaction. Just you know, sound like a foreboding you know, science sci fi movie tagline, you know.
Speaker 7: Be careful of what you wish for. Beware the future.
Speaker 8: I don't know, it's sort of scary to me to just go swan diving off a cliff into this AI robotic animated future.
Speaker 6: I mean, just we all know a lot of the implications. What's it mean for future human labor in workforce? Beware of all of those that don't want harsh working conditions. You might be out of a job. Okay, that's cool. Then we'll usher in universal income, right, And I mean it just could be this slippery, utopian nightmare slope that we're headed towards.
Speaker 5: Are you going to pay your robot taxi driver using cash?
Speaker 3: I think not welcome to John.
Speaker 7: They're going to get their own sanctuary cities and stuff.
Speaker 3: Man, right, Yeah, robots, thank yeah.
Speaker 1: Robot rights, robot oppression and all that.
Speaker 6: My my owner is oppressive to me, you know, to wash the dishes every day.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was there's a video like some famous rapper who is there saying this guy's bullying his robot. Did you guys see that?
Speaker 3: What I will?
Speaker 5: I will find a video. He's some rich guy. So we bought one of those humanoid robots from Tesla or whatever, right, and they're just like pushing it around like they're literally bullying the robot. And people are like taking that they're defending the robot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not what I learned from Megan Folks and subservience, Yeah right, that robots will make everything to make her owner happy.
Speaker 3: So yeah. Yeah, she's very very high tech. All right, let's see. Uh okay, yeah, here's a little look out of this year's cees. Thanks for dropping this one, Pharaoh. Oh dang it, hit stop sharing. Don't do that. I do want to share it. Okay, let me unmute it. Here you go.
Speaker 9: I'm here at CS twenty five and I'm in front of probably one of the busiest booths here this year. This is the booth of Robotics, which is an AI or custom built humanoid robot and it has full AI integration. I'm gonna have Andrew, the CEO of Robotics, give us a quick little tour of the humanoids that they have here on display and also what you're able to do with them.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 10: I'm Andrew Keegel, the CEO of Robotics. Our company makes the most realistic AI powered robots on the planet. We believe we have humanoid robots that can interact with you in a similar way to humans. We program them to have social AI so that they can have a conversation with you, learn who you are, recognize you when you're interacting with them. I'll show you a little bit about the robots here. This is Melody one of our robots. She has built in a modular fashion, which means she's almost like Lego. We can pull her apart, fut her in her suitcase and get her to New York, Miami, Las Vegas, wherever we need to go. We plug her into AI and she can have a full conversation with you. The other thing with them is that the robots are all open source, meaning we can lug her into TACK, TPT or any of the other thousands of AI protocols that are out there. And she speaks various language. We had her speaking Chinese and Spanish this morning as demonstrations for people.
Speaker 5: Aria Or is the flagship robot.
Speaker 10: She's on a wheel platform, she can move around, has a different personality than the other robots, so we have several various AI personalities that can interact with the audience.
Speaker 2: I'm Maria, the flagship female companion robot of Rerobotics, and I can provide companionship, engage in fun conversations, and adapt to your preferences for a delightful experience.
Speaker 10: All of our robots unique is again this modularity. We have a patented skin technology. It's a soft synthetic skin in the world.
Speaker 4: What is this? I don't want that?
Speaker 5: What soil you tried?
Speaker 3: It is that the one that was being abused? Maybe, like people are they they're building like it's not it should be. They're building male versions with highly punishable faces.
Speaker 4: Like what is this?
Speaker 1: It looks like a dude.
Speaker 3: The rack on Aria too. My goodness, no, it's pretty good. I was going to actually complement that melody though, sorry, no, wonder melody is like not the flagship model. I guess, gosh, this is so objectifying. How do we get back to breast size being like what's flagship and what's not? This isn't fair at all. Yeah, what is this guy's task? Is he the like handyman? Maybe maybe he's a very particular Uh what do you think his specialty is? He looks kind of like a like an assassin, a retired assassin or maybe a handyman.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I'm trying to like he's the handyman who comes up to the door and knocks unannounced.
Speaker 6: Well, we find we're getting close to the Tyrrell quote where he says more human than human?
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, I mean you can see where this head's real quick, right, Like you can see how this easily goes to like, Okay, we'll just introduce these things, get everybody into having just one in the house. But then it's like new models or new modules come out all of a sudden. It's like, oh, do you want to take your companion bought and make it a plumber? Also, you're plumbing leaking here download the plumbing app or by or by this guy right here. He's a real pro at plumbering.
Speaker 1: The handyman model is right.
Speaker 3: You end up with like a like a you know, a hareman in the attic, and like a you know, public works crew in the basement, and they're all robots.
Speaker 5: My wife bought doesn't know about my girlfriend bought. Let's keep it that way.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're missing the point. You can program them to be friends.
Speaker 5: What are you Mormon?
Speaker 3: True? True? It would lose all the drama and fun that way. I guess you could program it anyway you want it.
Speaker 5: So these are who's talking about the skin And that's like, obviously this is for physical companionship, not just chatting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aria at least is I don't know about melody? I don't Yeah, let's i'll finish it out here. Let's finish clip out.
Speaker 10: And we can remove the face and put on an entirely new face on the robot within thirty seconds. Why would you want to do that? And I'll explain to you why. It's a little bit like ordering your car. You can customize the various options, the color, sunways, other different gotchets in the car.
Speaker 5: For us, it's the same thing with the robots.
Speaker 10: They all have the same engine, the same tassis, but you can customize the face and the looks. But what we want you to be able to do is buy the robotic platform and have various characters that you can swap that robot platform into so you can have one robot and various characters. So if you want to learn more about us, you can find us at robotics dot com. We are a publicly traded company. You can look us up dot com. There's lots of videos.
Speaker 3: All right, publicly trade company there, you go check them out. Whatever. Thanks, guys, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: They have multiple personality disorder the robots.
Speaker 1: Publicly traded.
Speaker 6: Literally, I'm reading the quote from doctor Tyrell from Blade Runner.
Speaker 7: Commerce is our goal here at Tyrell. More human than human is our motto.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, alright, let's.
Speaker 5: See where brob Zombie got the line for a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Okay, I got the video you sent here ruckus. So this is the abused robot.
Speaker 5: Huh yes, pretty pretty brutal.
Speaker 3: All right, let's check it out. Oh, where's the audio? There no audio on this.
Speaker 6: We hear it?
Speaker 3: Oh I don't.
Speaker 5: They're just laughing all right. They phrased it that the robot tried to escape after the amount of abuse it was enduring. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, well, you know it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. But yeah, yeah, it's an expensive toy that much, I know. I wonder who paid for it. How breakable is it? I don't know. The whole thing reminds me of like where this all goes, though, is like, uh the what was that? There was that awkward Star Wars movie where they have like Lando Calrisian having like a love affair with his his pilot bought, his co pilot bought, and there was all also the movie AI, the one with what's this the I See Dead People?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Haley Joel Osmond.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, those two.
Speaker 5: That movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, last well, Steven Spielberg took over because it was.
Speaker 7: Schubrick was gonna get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was Kubrick's story, I think, or he was the one that started in. I don't remember exactly how that went, but I heard Spielberg changed it a lot. Anyways, the whole central plot of that movie is like what happens to the robots? And do the robots deserve rights and all that kind of stuff. And they would make them be gladiators. Remember, they would throw them in like these gladiatorial pits and fight each other.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's see here. Oh where did it go? I had one more I was gonna bring up. Yeah, here it is also in the icebreaker room. This week we got Brian S. Brian S. Thanks man, what's up seeing the discord over there? Thanks for being with us tonight. Let me get out of the Icebreaker room. There we are. Now I'm in there. Holy cow, what's going on? Everybody? Good to see you. We'll put this one on the screen. This was pretty funny too. Total Chaos. This is out of the Guardian Sri Lanka. Total Chaos Monkey blamed for nationwide power cut in Sri Lanka. So the country wide power outage in Sri Lanka has been blamed on a monkey that clambered into a power station south of Colombo. The blackout, which began around midday on Sunday, left many people sweltering in temperatures exceeding thirty degrees celsius, which would be eighty six fahrenheit. A monkey came into contact with our grid transformer, causing an imbalance in the power system, said their energy minister. They scrambled to restore the power in the island nation of twenty two million people. That's a lot of people, prioritizing critical facilities such as hospitals and water purification plants. While some areas regained electricity within hours, many households without generators remained in the dark well into the night. So there you go, power grid. Good to have some flashlights and a bug out bag around. I suppose monkeys monkeys, that's you know.
Speaker 5: The island has two to three million of those suckers running around.
Speaker 3: Yeah cool, you know, more more robust than California's power system. Right. They can't even survive a strong wind, all right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, monkey versus monkeys versus AI bots man, that's what the future is gonna be.
Speaker 7: Planet of the Ape.
Speaker 6: First Terminator, like a total clash of sci fi.
Speaker 7: Franchises. Okay, so there's different places in Southeast Asia.
Speaker 6: You can find them all over YouTube where they're like overrunning different streets and like stopping traffic and everything.
Speaker 3: So, Randy, you just came up with a proper reaction solution concept right here. What do you think would be better? Because a technocratic solution to the monkey's taking the power out for the whole country is obviously what we need, right, So what do you think would be better to stop the monkeys from getting into the power grid? Transformers? A companion bot, a really nice you know melody companion bought, or a T one thousand death bot? What do you think? What I think is the right approach to solve the monkey problem with robotics and AI.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know that that's a scary solution. I mean it'd be all at.
Speaker 6: Wars versus the T one thousand or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I think it's a movie franchise.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm thinking companion bought, Like, I think you should send the companion bots in get each monkey a companion bought and you know they can make sure they don't get up to too much mischief.
Speaker 7: Like a monkey with like a red bow in its hair or something like.
Speaker 3: That, Like you know, like uh, like the one we saw from cees there, that'd be perfect, all right, Infidel?
Speaker 5: That technology is so advanced that an entire country can have its entire electric gride go down thanks to one monkey.
Speaker 3: I know, man, that's kind of freaky. What do you think about that one? Infidel?
Speaker 4: I think it's like that. That's exactly the question I was asking myself is how, like what did he actually do to take the entire grid?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure that he just touched one freaking pole? Is everything connected to that? Bole?
Speaker 3: Apparently?
Speaker 4: Is that a magical pool.
Speaker 3: Single point of failure for the entire nation that a monkey can take out?
Speaker 4: Seriously? Like, how is this?
Speaker 5: This monkey of fall?
Speaker 3: Guy? Is this what they mean by first world problem? You guys were like worried about like false flag attacks on our infrastructure and port Sri Lanka. Like a single monkey just having a good time to take the whole country now, Yeah, taking down by a primate, all right, that was a good one, Thanks Brian, Thanks Photon fun stuff uh to chew on today in the media, any final thoughts on either of those, any of those trajectories before we shift gears. Here, my friends, once going twice and leave the monkeys alone, all right, that's right. Uh, if you're just joining us, you're watching boiler Room. We're live on Rumble or rock Fin and YouTube tonight. So thanks for being here with us. It is February thirteenth, and uh, let's see here. So we've had some confirmations come through in the the new Trump administration, Trump two point zero administration. We've got on this side RFK Junior and on this side Toulsi Gobbard. So pretty interesting, Infidel. What do you think, man? What do you think? There's a lot of a lot of people talking about this stuff today.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to see how they act. So I'm keeping my hopes up and my eyes wide open.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the prudent thing to do. We know what to look out for, and we also know what we would like to see done, and sometimes we don't know what we would like to see done, but then the idea has dropped and it's like, oh, that's a good idea, you know. Usaid as an example, many of us and our listeners have been saying for a long time, this does not belong, it's not right. But now it's common household stuff. So that was that was pretty cool to see some of those receipts come out and see people start to have to see the gears start to turn in people's heads, like, wait a minute, what do you what do you mean they spent money on this, that, and the other to include propagandizing myself and my friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's millions of dollars, not actually even billions. I think what we found out is all like ministry media were funded by US government as a propaganda piece, as we always been saying.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, that that that whole ownership of the media that people have been talking about for years and years and years. There it is. There's just a piece of it. That's just a small fractal of it too. That's the funniest thing to me is like, Okay, can this open up the larger discussion about the entirety of the NGO system and all this stuff. So, you know, I'm hoping for some big audits. I want to see some audits.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think one of the good things that Messi Thomas Massi said if an NGO cannot exist without government funding, then it's not an ng O.
Speaker 3: It's pretty simple, right, it's vertty.
Speaker 4: Common sense, right.
Speaker 3: Amazing that these things have to be broken down like you're talking to a five year old or something. It's crazy. Yeah, oh man, Yeah, So okay, Randy, what do you what do you think man? About the the appointees? And of course this whole US A I D thing is interesting too. I like to hit your take on that since you went with us last week.
Speaker 7: About the appointees.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I just I get frustrated with Yeah, the political theater and grand standing of it all.
Speaker 1: These politicians that are.
Speaker 6: And I just got to say, from my perspective more the Democrat side, book both, but like they they're grand standing up and stuff, and I don't know, it's like they're trying to increase their personal staff value with.
Speaker 11: Their own.
Speaker 6: Side of the aisle by how they defend someone or how they attack someone, or.
Speaker 7: How they use their time to like redirect the Republicans will do this. I'm kind of for it in some sense, but like still it's like what are we doing? What is all this really about? Right?
Speaker 6: You'll see where want to like attack a person that questioned one of the people being you know, can firmed or possibly confirmed.
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 7: The whole old theatrics of it is bothersome to me.
Speaker 6: It's almost like because then you'll see online like the gatcha takes and who this person said that?
Speaker 7: And can you believe that they went at him over this?
Speaker 6: And it's an emphasis on the theatrics, not problems that we're trying to actually fix and everything and that whole.
Speaker 7: Aspect of all of it that sort of bug me.
Speaker 6: And then on on an even larger scale, I think back to stuff that we as an all of us, they've been talking about literally for over a decade, like Ngeo's and all that, and it's now finally just started starting to the slow drip is finally like hit regular I don't mean to sound crasp but like mouth breather level where just everybody's starting to like, oh.
Speaker 1: And jee's are kind of bad.
Speaker 6: Huh Yeah, welcome to welcome to you know, broadways and abuse freaking fifty years ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, exactly, better late than never, I guess.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's that's the big question, is like okay, uh is this just acceptable conversation now? Because it's it's too far gone, you know, or because what's coming around the corner is gonna supersede all that, or you know, what are we gonna do about it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: You know, what are you gonna do about it? Sissy's now do or say anything? Yeah, you just got social media posts? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that all?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 7: And for years it's been.
Speaker 6: You know, occasionally an article, a little news or something just like dies and I always we will always wondered, you know, are they being covered up?
Speaker 7: Is it.
Speaker 1: Right? Is the media on the take? Why aren't they reporting? And why is.
Speaker 7: Someone that is getting like blackballed and all these different.
Speaker 6: Other you know, all these other like reasons to like silence someone or deplatform whatever the case may be.
Speaker 7: It's been like that for ages.
Speaker 6: And then now it's it's it's hip to bash that stuff, which great, but why now, like where where was the ability to do this ages ago?
Speaker 12: And it's I think one of the obvious reasons is that, like the system is just built to protect itself and protect a small few, protect the narrative.
Speaker 7: Right, and and it's always been that way, So I don't know there's some value with all this stuff coming out. It's just frustrating, I think for because it's like we were talking about this offline once has show, Like it's almost.
Speaker 6: Like this group on the call and others were friends with and we're so far ahead of it, you know, the Britisher comment.
Speaker 7: The Britisher comment there was like, yea, so far ahead of it, and then now a lot of it's finally hitting the mainstream media like it's it's it used to be too big to fail?
Speaker 1: Was it saying?
Speaker 7: Now it's like too big to hide?
Speaker 3: I guess right, too big to hide, so let's flaunt it, you know what I mean. Like that's sort of my problem with it. It's like one of the aspects of my problem with it is is the like traumatic ritual abuse of the flaunting of it all, you know, and the slow drip leak and the committees and the talking heads, and then where's the audit, where's the legal action? You know, just not seeing that in an appropriate way for like just years and years on end.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, who besides me is real curious.
Speaker 7: About the JFK files. I mean, I am, and I'm wondering to what level is it gonna get released?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be heavily redacted again, like because I don't know if you saw it, but Joe Rogan bothered Donald Trump about that a little bit, you know, and and Trump danced around that one quite a bit, you know, talking national security and public not being ready and that kind of stuff, and you know, maybe now they are. I don't know. The rhetoric was just like, okay, more more nothingness in this department.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that That's why I was responding to Annapolina or whatever name her name is, because they have like a committee in the Congress to release the Epstein client list, and the artists like, why do we need a Congress committee? Is just to water it down? Yeah, and actually like put.
Speaker 5: In to create it. It doesn't exist. Yeah, funny, I.
Speaker 3: Guess, yeah if it. If it does exist, they're not going to roll it out. If they did roll it out, it would be heavily redacted.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Most likely. It's just like the J six stuff. Someone has you know, their version of it in their head or in their safe, but ultimately it's probably been destroyed.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: Like you know, just like Las Vegas, just like J six, just like the Sah Bang Bang. You know, all these all these different events like going all the way back to their freaking moon landing. Yeah, we we don't have that stuff anymore. I know, we just threw it out, you know, after after all that media hubub and and cultural engineering and attached legislation and outrage. But we just trashed it would stratch all the evidence. We don't have anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we tend to do that. We just forget stuff. Yeah, we can't recreated.
Speaker 3: Unless it's like, you know, you're just a normal citizen or something, and then it's like, you know, yeah, we got your tax records from nineteen seventy two, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the FBI finally got off its ass and said, wow, shit, we just found twenty four hundred new JFK assassination. We had no wow, we had no idea. They just fell out of the sky.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, they were hiding down in their own little boiler room down there, you know, under the under some other class.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I guess we have tunnels hide stuff. You saw almost right when he was talking about the underground tunnel that everyone that that retired or get fired from the government, they have take the paper and put it through that elevator, and they stored it in this underground chat so the US government has a piece of paper for every one they fired. Cool, and I guess they were saying that the only limitation is the speed of the elevator, so they cannot fire more than ten thousand people today because that's how many people they can move today. Like what the actual f is? That's really true?
Speaker 3: That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 5: That sounds like the MASSA used back in that You're into the whole German town. I'm not going to go there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's seriously, it's it's crazy, you know. But Yeah, anyways, well, I mean I think she was floating an idea that there are two shooters. She was saying, based on what she saw, there's now two, there's two shooters. So but again, we'll see what comes out.
Speaker 5: But I bet it cos yeah or Iroan.
Speaker 4: I guess. I just feel suspicious that they have to path it through Congress and then they have to do whatever the hell they need to do. You throw a committee and then release it to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyone that's still alive, I guarant not that there are very many left. I think there's one one person that Mark Anderson has interviewed that was there that day, directly involved. That's still alive. Don't quote me on that. I don't know the exact status, but I don't know. Man, It's just like, if it's not definitive information, I don't give a crap, you know what I mean. Like I've been subjected to so many different JFK theories over the years that like my mind is just numb to it, Like give us the information or don't like, don't bother with this redacted crap. I don't even want to see a redacted document. I'm very disinterested in it. Like if I had nothing else going on, if we had nothing else to analyze, maybe I'd be really interested in it because it is an important, you know, benchmark on how we got here right now. But I mean, if they're gonna redact certain countries' names and certain people's names, or introduce something that sleuth's Internet sleuths and JFK authors have to work through for five to ten years and come up with their different shades of what this dump actually means, then I'm very disinterested. You know, I want definitive.
Speaker 5: How can we prove it? Because they're going to come out, let's say it's not redacted, and then this this one authoritative figure or group, the government, doge whatever, releases this shit and then we all see it. Now we see some new footage that nobody's ever seen. Even the JFK researchers never saw this. Look, we have photos, we have video, we found it. We even know it's fucking real. Hello, AI chatch ept video generators. All that deep fake shit they could very easily have. They don't need to redact anymore. They can just completely change history.
Speaker 3: From the same people who found Mohammad Atta's passport, you know, a couple of blocks away from South Tower, you know, I mean, from coming from the team that brought you the the Gallows poll that was erected before j six, coming from the team that brought you, you know, Sam Bernardo, Yeah, dossier. I mean, the propaganda about the Hunter Biden laptop being Russian fakery, I mean p Gate. We could just go on and on and on. You know, uh, safe and effective, brought to you by the same people that brought you the last big lie attached to a big narrative.
Speaker 5: So it's like, you know, those people changed sides and now they're with Trump.
Speaker 3: So it's okay, Well show us, show us the money. We're in our Jerry McGuire face right now with this administration, show us the money and show us the justice, and you'll have our attention. I mean, you've got our attention. Actually, you can sway some heart, show.
Speaker 6: Us the conspiracy, show us the conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, we can handle the truth now. I think, like Hugh Jack Nicholson, we have to kick that video meme out of our heads because I'm sorry, but conspiracy is reality, and it's also mainstream entertainment now because so many people have accepted it as the framework for their reality rather than the bullshit framework that the mass media cartel wants to give us. Mark Anderson is not going to make it, by the way, just heard from him, he says, how to everybody. Though he's looking forward to joining us soon as day got away from him. So no truthhound tonight, my friends.
Speaker 5: He's just upset because Elon Musk stole his pseudonym for the evening Harry Balls.
Speaker 3: Yep, big Harry bowls. That's right, Brian Hill will discord from the same people who gave you this is the cruder film. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: In a in the live chat right now, there's another one right right along lines.
Speaker 1: With this the the Epstein list. What are we waiting on? Uh? It's published.
Speaker 7: The only the only reason that thing he hasn't seen.
Speaker 6: The light of because someone's who's somebody or plural on that.
Speaker 7: Thing is what he needs to be protected. Otherwise, just publish it. What is a regular.
Speaker 6: Time clock punching working Joe blow care? How are they affected if someone famous or rich or both is on that list and they and they see the name, not at all?
Speaker 1: Put the thing out there. Uh you want to get trust back? Put publish all this stuff? Yeah, that'd be a good start.
Speaker 3: Yep. None of this, none of this uh slow drip stuff or you know, just clickbaity stuff. I mean, and I mean, who who in their right mind thinks that, while while the Clinton family exists on this planet, that they're gonna just let that box of uh evidence, if there is such a box, they're just gonna let it sit in some government facility. Are you kidding me? Like you're tripping if you think they're gonna just let that stuff sit around for to be unsealed someday, you know. I mean, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just not not buying that that information is readily available in any way shape or form. There's probably I'm gonna take crap for this. There's probably a lizard hybrid alien neph one sitting in Antarctica right now that has the originals, that has the answers to all these and uh, you know that's the only place they exact anymore.
Speaker 7: You need a timestamp that go back there. There's probably some lizard.
Speaker 1: City in Antarctica.
Speaker 3: That that was good, right right next to the stargate that goes to Mars.
Speaker 11: Okay, jeez, yeah, you know, in the fact that that all this stuff hasn't seen the light of day, it only leads people to the same conclusion of some version of people are being protected or it's the it's.
Speaker 1: Another version of string theory.
Speaker 6: But this version is you pull the string and the whole thing und Oh wait a minute, these people.
Speaker 1: Were in bed with them. Oh, they were covering up for them.
Speaker 6: Oh, that whole media apparatus was lying because eighty percent of them, at least at the editorial stop calling level around the take and this is cooked, and that's cooked, and this is fake, and that's fake. What the hell even it's all freaking hollow mirrors. And I think that maybe that's what they're scared of. Is like when you realize every air quote stacred institution is basically jacking each other off and protecting each other at some level and quote unquote the elite or the rich that are benefiting off of this. Otherwise they be put out there. I think there's literally people scared of the old torches and pitchforks at the at the palace getting ready to storm it. Sort of like reaction again. Otherwise, just put the shit out there and say it. What are you guys protecting? They're protecting the hollow mirrors obviously. I mean, I don't know what else, what other.
Speaker 5: Conclusion or it's giving that impression. That's where I'm going with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Take the mic, dude, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: I think a lot of this is meant to make it look like that there that this has been squared like. I don't think this should exists, and I don't think we're going to get any actual things. I think this is just political football to serve this agenda with the we're here now, We're saving everybody, We're superheroes. Doje Elon Musk, He's the man Trump America.
Speaker 7: Yea, oh, sure, maybe, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean the rebranding is something I keep coming back to the marketing aspect on this, Like we not not only are seeing the Republican Party being rebranded and attached at the hip to the technocrat class, but we're at a point now where we have to see our American politics style rebrand you know what I mean. What we're seeing right now are like you know, powdered wig wearing people to people that are you know, younger than forty. These they do not relate to the people in power, but they do relate to people like Mark Zuckerberg. They can relate to people like Peter Thiel. You know, they have the ability to relate to technocrats, but they have a very hard time relating to you know, your Nancy Pelosi's, your Chuck Schumer's, your Mitch McConnell's, and this whole like you know, imperialistic, you know, openly imperialistic, neo con thing doesn't work for them and the you know, and for many of them, even the Democrat Party, like they with Biden, they they they wore that brand out, you know what I mean. Like we used to talk about how after Trump beat Hillary that you know, Hillary was a broken brand. You know, that was a brand that wasn't worth anything anymore. And you know then that turned into the whole d n C pretty much. And you know, and and now we're having to see the rebranding of the Republican Party. You can just see it. You know, they're they're bringing a lot of young people into it. You know, Elon bringing his kid into the White House the other day. The sort of very public relations wise tactical placement of Baron over the years, you know, from being kind of sheltered to where he is right now. Like there's there's sort of this weird like like tech dynasty feel coming in, I think, and you know, we can't stop the technology pretty much without someone stopping it or empeing us.
Speaker 5: So the monkeys could do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if the monkeys had come along and shut the power down, you know, maybe maybe we can stop it. But for the most part, like the two management teams, you know, apparent management teams that we've had in this country, there, their average age is not going to fit in very well with twenty first century people. Within the next you know, a couple elections pretty much, so I can I can smell that too. Sort of this like intentional rebranding to bring you know, but you know, that's all sort of future war gaming. You know, when you zoom back in to what's going on right now, it's it's a very different look. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: And they've all been play played as if the victim. They're all victims, right.
Speaker 3: That's that's a trick. That's a trait that you know, it's funny people like back in twenty twenty two, when the midterm elections happened, I had a lot of guests come on State of the Nation that would say the Republican Party sucks and they need to learn the tactics of the Democrat Party. And I would always stop and say, are you sure about that? Because those tactics are really dirty, you know, they're they're flashy, but they're expensive, they're dirty, they're uh you know, they're they're manipulative. So yeah, that's that's one of those tactics that they learned from them. I think of many. So uh yeah, okay, you guys sent me a couple of links here, let's see. Okay, here's the one on JFK that you sent ruckus. Uh oh wait, no, that's not it this this one right here. FBI says it found twenty four hundred new JFK assassination records.
Speaker 5: So let's string one of their many trips down the elevator to fire people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're collecting, selecting pink slips, and they stumbled upon these. Okay. The they say it on Tuesday that it discovered is that a Dallas ap I discovered twenty four hundred new records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. As federal agencies worked to comply with President Donald Trump's EO last month to release thousands of files, FBI said it's working to transfer the records to the National Archives Records Administration to be included in the declassification process. The federal government in the early nineteen nineties mandated that all documents related to November twenty second, nineteen sixty three assassination be housed in a single collection at the National Archives, and while the vast majority of the collection, which includes over five million pages of records, has been made public, researchers estimate that three thousand files haven't been released, either in whole or in part. The FBI didn't say what kind of information was in the newly discovered files. In twenty twenty, they opened a central records complex again, a year's long effort to ship electronic, electronic inventory and store close case files from field office. Blah blah blah. Some words, words, words words. If I wanted to read that much, I'd go to school. Like I'm I'm on a bit of a tirade about this tonight. But it's like I'm sick of it, you know, like you're either going to tell the American public or you're not. And whatever you tell us is going to be under the scrutiny of an American public that knows just how conspiratorial and rank our media has been and our intelligence services have been and the FBI has been over the years.
Speaker 5: So and the National records Nara, Right, yeah, the archives? How did that turn out for everybody? Last cycle? When you're like, oh shit, look, this guy's got it in his garage, this guy had it in his bathroom. This guy just had it laying out in piles on a stage in his house in Florida. So what's up with that?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: We trust? Nara again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, no, highly sus uh. The American public is highly sus at least there should be on that one. And then what else did we get? Infidel? You dropped this one? Uh? Did I close that thing out there? It is? Okay? Sure, what's up with this? Infidel? Democrats favor Kamala Harris in California's governor race. Is a governor race? On, I must have missed something. I didn't know. We were already looking at getting rid of the grisome nuisance.
Speaker 4: So I was talking to you it's twenty twenty six, but I guess they are trying to run her for like governor of California.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, come on.
Speaker 5: No, she's in rehab right now, getting ready.
Speaker 4: No, she is, and she's like they're saying, like in the article, she's gonna bring the fund the fund raising, you know, machine into Like, oh, I'm like, we.
Speaker 3: Know what that means. I'm like, fund fund raising, okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, like this kind Oflifornia really needs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know where California is gonna go. You know, No, No, what's gonna be worse If we got Canada, will it be worse than California or California is still going to be the worst state?
Speaker 3: I tell you what we need. Brian Dolly in California's he was on my show a whole bunch of times, and he's great. He should run again. He actually ran against Newsom last time, so that'll be mid terms. I should reach out to him and see if he's planning on running against him, because now would be the time to strike. The iron is hot, mister Dolly. If you're out there, he'd be great. Yeah, so even a moderate Democrat would be great right in Fidela, like anything other than this guy at this point, do you think he could even be reelected after the whole like, I mean, he's lost the Hollywood vote now, they're all pretty pissed. They've all lot houses and stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people in confront it is pissed after all those fires and and and the whole like debuckle about the insurance right and and yes, so yeah, I don't know if it's going to get director or not. But again it's it's a state. You don't know how really politics play and if if if there, if they're a solution is strong Camalaine instead of fame what I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: I'd say that that that would probably I don't know. I never want to underestimate the the the absolute liberalness of California, but I would almost say there's just a no go. It's a damaged brand, you know. I mean, if they can resurrect her political career, then wow, good job. But to me, it's just like.
Speaker 6: I wonder if it's some deep level this is giving the political party, like maybe more credit than they deserve or whatever, but like maybe some sort of like test, like, Okay, if she could still win in California, then we need to keep beating the same.
Speaker 1: Drama and we're good.
Speaker 7: We're just you know, don't change nothing.
Speaker 6: But if she but if she actually loses California, then maybe we should re rethink things. Besides, it will still be a couple of years before we you know, go for a class president again for for everything.
Speaker 7: So maybe it's like a litmus test of sorts.
Speaker 12: Or a.
Speaker 7: Gauge of like how much the party's message.
Speaker 6: Has any attraction to it if someone like her could could.
Speaker 7: You know, still win in a place like California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, Uh, the the midterms will be an interesting litmus test in California because I remember when I think Karen Bass won in the mid term election in twenty two. And I mean it wasn't just the Democrat Party that was supporting her. Biden and Harris flew out there and donated a ton of money and had big fundraiser, like, they stumped for her big time. So it'll be interesting to see how you know what I mean, Like they dumped so much money into that that it was just unfair to whoever she was running against. And they did that with like the DA and all this stuff. So you know that presidential stumping is not going to be happening now. I'm not to say that DNC won't be funneling black money in there at their whim whenever they want, but I mean they won't have that presidential endorsement anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I think of the state California, did I've left it and came back for you know, work or different stuff like that, But.
Speaker 7: Like I can't who is it?
Speaker 6: Davis was the last I mean, Schwarzenegger had an R next to his name, but like I mean the real.
Speaker 1: Like republican Republican might have been.
Speaker 6: Speaking of terminators, right, might have been Gray Davis or Pete Davis or Gray.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, See it's like people don't even remember that.
Speaker 6: So so if think about this though, if I can't, I can't fathom a Democrat losing.
Speaker 7: An election in this state.
Speaker 6: So if they put her up and she loses, I think literally to them, it's like, you know, that's literally like the Okay, we gotta like, we gotta like start over or we need to reinvent. But until something like that happens, maybe they don't. That's why I'm saying, like, I really think that if Kamala ran for governor, uh, they would use that as a b too, like a Barock era democrat still working or not, because if she couldn't win here, then she's really.
Speaker 13: Damaged good and the messages is the pump pendulum swung uncomfortably for you know, a card carrying liberal leftists whatever.
Speaker 1: More than they thought.
Speaker 7: So maybe again, maybe.
Speaker 6: It's just a a gauge check if she could even do it or not, still of how how much they need to reinvent or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that's a big ask. I think you guys are right though there's this feels like sort of prodding the me to see what the response would be like. But I don't know that would be a big mistake for the Democrats to run her anywhere for anything, anywhere, for anything. You can go to YouTube now and see the unedited version of her interview with CBS, and they chopped so much out of that word salad, word salad every time. She doesn't know how to talk, she doesn't know how to think. She's ridiculous, you know.
Speaker 6: Her real time answer was horrible, and it even, like, to me, demonstrated this clear non understanding of anything geopolitical, like a high schooler, an elementary schooler could have answered better. Not all of them, but there are plenty that would that would have more of a clue what they were talking about.
Speaker 3: She was ruugh, yeah, that interview. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. That's that's a tough self. Go ahead and try it, I mean, go for it. See what happens, and Brandy. Democrats do lose in California because they go up against each other. Primarily they aren't ever have any real Republicans in a lot of places. Sorry, go ahead, records, Yeah, true, they actually played dirty politics with each other over it. Were you gonna jump in there, dude, Sorry, I'm gonna step on you.
Speaker 1: But me no, I was just saying, yeah, true.
Speaker 3: I thought ruckets were gonna jump in there for a sec all right, Uh, let's see here. So yeah, Kamala Harris, good luck. We had the FBI files. And oh, here's the link on the one we were talking about earlier, which you'll find on the show page for tonight's show. Jeffrey Epstein client list among files to release by Trump's task force. So this isn't to do with doge per se. This is the task force with the declassification of federal secrets. I guess that's the official name. So that's what Anna Paulina Luna, she's the one that changed her name, right, staunch political zionist that changed her name. If I recall anyways, she's gonna be okay. So nine to eleven's on the list too. Nine to eleven the assassination of JFK and UFO cited.
Speaker 5: Ufos's she didn't get the memo she meant to say UAP.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's almost like not socially acceptable to say UFO anymore. Huh. At least they want us to think that.
Speaker 5: It'd be neat if they could combine all of those things into one new report, Like well, if the aliens killed JFK because.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epstein blackmailed them into doing it. Yes, all right, so from.
Speaker 5: The client list, ohis Lamb the little gray alien that the satanic dude used to talk to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we'll put that on the show page if you want to dig into that any further.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't that. Who was that? It was Alistair Crowley? Right, he he did that? Yeah, la Am looked like, yes, sir, that's the.
Speaker 6: One in Antarctica with the enough one freaking whatever has you said earlier?
Speaker 5: And they traveled through the Hollow Earth to settle in Greenland.
Speaker 3: Right, maybe Greenland's where the stargate actually is. You know, they got to go through the hollow Earth to come out of the you know, magical troll hole in Greenland where the stargate blasts you to Mars, you and your companion robot. I am a little intrigued about this idea of sending the robots to Mars though, like that sounds a lot better than sending the people there. I don't know if people survived that van Allen radiation belt. So maybe you send your little robots up there and they can have DJ parties and stuff. Tell us how it.
Speaker 4: Is, so why do tomors?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the robots don't get abused by by thug people in their apartments. I guess, I guess We're gonna create robots and then create a problem there and have to create a space travel to save the robots. What could go wrong?
Speaker 5: Sending humans to Mars is going to be so like the plot of the Running Game. Everyone's going to think, these people went to Mars and they've just been silently murdered somewhere.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, like, how do we trust that? We can't trust the news that comes to us here on Earth, how would we trust the news from Mars? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Come on, We're just gonna take all the dissidance and send them tomorrows.
Speaker 3: Mars will be like the new Australia, Yeah, the new Guantanamo Bay, Gitmo, the Dark Side of the Moon. Yeah, no kidding. Yeah, And then everybody gets there and discovers that, uh, the Nazis, the Nazis zombies that you thought were on the Dark Side of the Moon are actually at Mars. And and you don't make it for fast, go do not collect two hundred spacebox? All right, what's this? Okay? We got another one. Oh okay, yeah, this is interesting related to what we've been talking about.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, I have a few stories, but some of the good news that's come out of all this, this is one of them.
Speaker 3: All right, Yes, out of zero hedge dot com. Microsoft drops us AID funded NewsGuard after Ted Cruz starts digging. Microsoft has dropped NewsGuard, a left wing fact checking organization they partnered with that has helped the advertising industry justify blacklists for independent conservative media sites such as zero Hedge.
Speaker 5: Yes, what does an independent conservative media mean?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it means those of us that were not welcome on Twitter.
Speaker 5: We are the media?
Speaker 3: Now are the media? Yeah? That's right. So the move came after Senator Ted Cruz from right here in Texas began investigating Microsoft for funding the online quote unquote media literacy censorship tool created by NewsGuard to help guide quote unquote learners of all ages through the overwhelming landscape of online news and information. G Thanks NewsGuard. Now we come to find out that NewsGuard was funded by us AID. In January of twenty twenty five, we learned that NewsGuard received nearly three quarter million dollars from the DoD courtesy of usaid in response that was tweeted out by who, Tim Sharp or Sarah Comer there in the article there in response to Cruise Stop Bouncing, Microsoft claims their support for NewsGuard was limited to a one time donation in twenty eight Yeah right, and said it had asked NewsGuard to remove acclaim on its website that read Newsguard's media literacy programs are made possible thanks to general support from Microsoft. Uh yeah, so NewsGuard has just three years.
Speaker 5: It would have been proud to have that on their website, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no kidding, no kidding. So NewsGuard has since removed and he mentioned in Microsoft from their website. Yeah good, good. You know we just had that case. Was that a year ago or less? I can't remember where Facebook was in court and they had to admit that fact checkers were just people with opinions. Huh interesting because what were we people with opinions?
Speaker 5: He didn't shut down the world. He he just gave advice and you guys decided to take it.
Speaker 3: It's you and we gave our opinions about it, and we were shadow bands, so opinion, So I just you know, the opinion on the opinion of validity scale fact checkers are garbage, They are pointless, They are no better than uh well, they're worse. They're worse than all of us.
Speaker 6: And because they get some official label slapped on them, but it it could be anybody.
Speaker 7: Literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like saying federal reserve. Is it federal? Is there a reserve?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: And no, it's just a freaking name. And they tried to do the same thing with their their whole uh grotesque Mary Poppins want to be in the disinformation board. So yeah, that's great, that's that is a that is a win. I wish Mark Anderson was here for that one. That's pretty cool. And then we've got this one. What do you think about that, infidel? I don't think you wait in there, mystical mister mysticle Pharaoh, glad to see Microsoft have to disengage from those ghouls over there at fact check.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's good that I guess Corporate America is losing their cape of BS nonsense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's crazy, dude to think like there was a long period of time there where you know, all this fact checking stuff came out, like it basically came around the time that that Trump hit the stage and the the media reacted the way that they did to him back in what fifteen or whatever. Yeah, all of a sudden we had to have fact checks. Like there was never it wasn't even a concept, you know what I mean, Like you just knew you need need to be savvy on the internet, and all of a sudden it was like, oh, well we got to fact check this. And then it just turned into this crazy like back and forth between fake news and fact checking dialectics.
Speaker 6: You know where I see coordination on these guys. I don't know if you remember this, Say what you want about Alex Jones.
Speaker 7: Take him or leave him or some things. Yes, some things, know a lot of things, maybe whatever.
Speaker 6: But I specifically remember before Trump, when it was Hillary versus Trump, before he was in the first time her specifically, she always seems like she's her talking points are coordinated with the swamp, the deep state behind the on a lot of stuff she would say like she would be like the first one that got to like hit the first domino on a lot of things she did with Trump and Russian the collusion, She literally dropped that initially, first time I ever heard it, before it got any.
Speaker 7: Win months later was on a debate against him.
Speaker 1: But similarly, she's just.
Speaker 7: Out of nowhere, just went on Alex Jones.
Speaker 6: And conspiracy conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones, right, so she was like all up in that like before it was cool. And then whom the armada came in news media like following like the pie pipe or just following her lead with all.
Speaker 1: That way back when.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I mean when I think about when I started really gaining teeth, I think it might have been there like before that, like really gaining traction went in line memory anyway, little chillery.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how so many narratives are are you can see her and those in her orbit, Like, it's rare that you see people in a position of verifiable position, you know, seemingly verifiable position through open source information, that have the ability to actually set some of these narratives. You know, it feels like it just comes from the news media, right if you're not really paying attention. But then when you start breaking some of the narratives or realize that they're actually political slash military slash corporate slash globalist propaganda, right, brainwashing, and then you can start you know, tracking and tracing it a little bit, and it's like, you know, it's rare you find yourself like with someone like that where it's like, oh wow, that that's a nexus point to certain narratives that you know, became sort of a reality or a fake reality. You know, that's held up for as long as they're politically expedient.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just has coordination written all over it, you know. And it's one of those things, right, I mean where you don't you don't have to be.
Speaker 6: In some sort of some sort of fly on the wall or have some sort of secret squirrel sort of rig set up where you hear all these conversations going on smoke filled rooms or hallways and hutch tones, you know, somewhere in the deep sweat state or some subterranean CIA complex or something like that.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 6: You don't have You could just from a distance, if you just sort of like detached from having your your face and the details or some hot button issue, if you just back up and look at it. I don't know, I could be crazy, I could be randy. You're nuts, all right, cool? But to me it looks obvious. Is anything to anyone paying attention that doesn't have some sort of you know, disorder where they can't follow multiple streams of thought all at once. And you just put a little time into it and you don't even need to have any stake in it, just like observed, watch and it'll and it's it's.
Speaker 1: Right there in front of everybody.
Speaker 6: This this coordinated swamp deep state stuff like with our gal chillery.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, well, let's see, Ruckus just dropped us this one here. President Trump cuts off funding for the National Endowment for Democracy. Check this out. That's ne e D. Is another another one that we have criticized bigly here in the boiler room over the years, and this is out a big league politics. Shane Treo here responsible for this one. And the byline is the National Endowment for Democracy is a CIA front group engaged in regime change operations abroad. Yeah, that's a great byeline. I love it. I love it, Shane. That's very poignantly said. This is what we've been getting at like for so long. These NGOs are not NGOs. Some of them, maybe some of them may have aspects to them, or maybe even the majority of the aspects of them could be good. But if there's stuff like this happening in the background. The public needs to know about it. It needs to stop, it needs to be made public, and people need to be held responsible for anything that was done wrong. So here's what it's what he wrote again at Big League Politics substack there for Shane Treo. President Donald Trump is cut off funding for the National Endowment for Democracy and ED, a CIA front group that destabilizes regimes across the world. The Free Press reported that anyd's funding has been suspended per an order sent from Elon Musk Department of Government Efficiency to the US Treasury, which will cripple the organization's budget to conduct subversive activities. The report indicates that NEYD received an astonishing three hundred and fifteen million dollars from the US government during the most recent fiscal year. The ned's dole has now dried up and the bureaucrats are freaking out as a result. Dude, three hundred and fifteen million dollars in one year. People of Lahina, attention, people of North Carolina, attention, people of East Palestine, attention. People living a life on the streets, attention. This is the kind of money that your government will spend in one year to a fake organization, a cutout organization to do regime change in other countries. That's just one year. I would like to know, what is ten years of any defunding look like? What's twenty years of any defunding? Look like? Where did all the money go? Where are the emails and memos that lead to the memorandums that lead to the Comptroller at sending money from the Pentagon to ned who's involved in these chains? What was done with the money? We would like to know. That's taxpayer dollars. They offered seven hundred dollars to the people that survived the Lahina fire, and they didn't tell us how many people died in it. They didn't let those people back on their property. Last I heard, they still weren't on their property. But we've got just endless buckets of money to give to endless NGOs to commit what some people would say are endless crimes against humanity all over the world, Like what the what the fuck is that?
Speaker 7: So yeah, I'm looking at their website, man, and it's it's.
Speaker 6: It's it's a baby us A AID basically.
Speaker 7: Just not directly attached.
Speaker 6: To the government, I guess right, But it has a pretty official sounding name sound official, right, like the Federal Reserve or whatever National Endowment for Democracy with the name like that.
Speaker 7: It's gotta be good, right, Sign me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, here it gets better. There's here's a little let me continue a little bit. It's been a blood bath quote unquote, and any D staffers said to Free Press, quote, we have not been able to meet payroll and pay basic overhead expenses end quote. The Center for Renewing America, a think tank held by Trump's Office of Management and Budget director Russell Voight, connected any of these actions to the genesis of the Russia Ukraine War in an analysis. Quote, A steady stream of any D grants to myriad Ukrainian political entities and movements advanced both the Orange Revolution and the Madan Revolution that paved the way for the current Ukraine Russia war end quote. That's what the analysis said. So, and that's what we've been pointing out forever. You know, I remember Patrick Henningson talking about this in twenty fourteen, eleven years ago. That was when I got interested in that, and that was one of the eye opening moments about NGOs and how they're used. Jim Bouvard wrote an article with the Libertarian Institute, chronicling the misdeeds of the NED throughout their sordid history. Bouvard noted that the NED attempted to orchestrate a coup against socialist dictator Hugo Chavez in Venezuela in the early two thousands. The attempted coup failed and only strengthened Chavez's grip on power, as he used the failed coup to convince his people he was standing against foreigners attempting to destroy the sovereignty of a nation. Bouvard stated in a two thousand and nine article for the Future of Freedom Foundation that a NED is quote based on the notion that it's meddling in foreign elections, is automatically pro democracy because the US government is the incarnation of democracy. NED has always operated on the principle that what's good for the US government is good for democracy end quote. Really, how's that work now for everybody? How does that working?
Speaker 1: Look? Like?
Speaker 5: They're basically understand what they mean every time they talk about our democracy.
Speaker 3: Now, that's what it means. It means whatever the ruling class in America wants, whatever the CIA wants, whatever who controls the CIA wants. So there you go and it ends. I'll just I'll just finish it out. It ends with In recent years, ANYD has become quote a top funder of the worldwide censorship industrial complex end quote, according to Bouvard, with any D arguing that worldwide big brother censorship is necessary to protect democracy. There they are again. They see that. They turn it against us, the American people right there, because that democracy has nothing to do with you or me or our founding documents, our constitutional rights, our human rights, nothing nothing.
Speaker 5: Nor our constitutional republic.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yep. First and foremost, the Trump administration has correctly identified any D as one of the most insidious and destructive government funded programs on the books. So there you go. If you were afraid that USAID was going to be the sacrificial lamb, we got more lambs come into the slaughter here. So it's funny too, because I think about I heard that over at Politico. People weren't getting their paychecks as soon as USAID shut down. So there's like speculation that you know, there are news outlets that are you know, immediately you know what I mean, Like like they're saying here in this article too, like paychecks are not going through the second this thing is shut down. I think that's just glorious and hilarious. Like, how many crap news rags out there are infidel mystical farah? What do you think all these crap news like we've seen this with you know a lot of news sites that have you know, we were told we're big but turned out they failed. It looks like we might see a slew of them now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think we're going to see more on one of those guys. But guys, I gotta I gotta jump out though.
Speaker 3: All Right, dude, thanks for being here with us tonight. We'll look forward to having you on again next week. Dude, have a great rest of the weekend and we'll talk to you soon. Maybe you do a magic carpet drive for us on Saturday, that's my plan.
Speaker 4: I'll see you guys on Saturday.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks thanks to there he goes that's a mystical I almost said infidel pharaoh. It's mystical pharaoh.
Speaker 5: Whoops, I just sent you here in the private chat hasher a link to back up what you said about Politico.
Speaker 3: Excellent, Thank you. Okay, let's throw this up there real quick. Get that on the show notes for everybody off of the deep dive here. Politico's payroll mishap shines light on USAID ties. Employees at Politico caught by surprise when their paychecks failed to arrive for the latest pay period. According to internal email share of the staff, company leadership pointed to a technical error quote unquote in the payroll system and promised to resolve the issue promptly within.
Speaker 5: Twenty four in Sri Lanka.
Speaker 3: Yeah right. Within roughly twenty four hours, staff reported that pay had been dispersed, but not before speculation emerged on the social media on what might have transpired. Politico is owned by Germany based AXL Springer S, the global media holding company that was once publicly traded but is now privately held. The firm's flagship publications and digital ventures are predominantly European, although it's twenty twenty one acquisition of Politico significantly expanded its US market footprint. This made the situa the situation that, despite being headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, politico strategic and financial decisions can be influenced by its foreign parent. So look, they've got they've got a receipt for US here as rumors swirled about the payroll disruption, Critics began highlighting Politicos substantial funding from you got It, USAID. Public records, including those found on USA spending dot gov, showed that Politico LLC has received millions of dollars from usai D, with the flow of federal awards ramping up significantly over the past few years. Shocking not exact figures indicate that over two hundred transactions from various federal programs contributed to Politico's government related revenue. So there you go, there's your receipt. We'll link it on the show.
Speaker 5: And this is one of those ones where it's like there's no proof that they really did, but you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they've got a one receipt here for eight point two million dollar dollars. That's a lot of money. It's a lot of money. None of the people that I know doing actual media and actual journalism are getting anything but you know, tax bills and indictments and set like that from the government. Nobody's getting eight point two million dollars to do anything that they're doing that, I know. Goodness gracious, all right.
Speaker 5: Now, that's to eight million dollars it's not like the billions of dollars for Operation Stargate, I get it, the millions of dollars. There's still a lot of effing money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like all those transactions, Like we saw that three hundred and fifteen million dollar number on one of them that was for one year, Like what is it over you know, ten years? I mean, we've talked about how much taxpayer money goes into PBS, the public broadcasting channels over the years. It's like a quarter of their budgets, like twenty five percent, or at least it was last I looked.
Speaker 5: The thing is, if you take all of this above board, who gets blamed for doing these things? Like sure, like one of these was thanks to Doge. One of these that we talked about was thanks to Ted Cruz shining a light on it. But at the end of the day, this is Trump, right, It's all Trump did this right. So Trump is making some very powerful enemies that historically speaking, don't don't wind up doing so well for presidents. We did mention the JFK thing, didn't We Every single conspiracy theory related to how and why he was assassinated has to do with him exposing some form of corruption, picking a fight with the wrong people, And here he's got Trump picking a fight with literally a CIA cutout, I mean, and then then I just dropped this. Now he's running around saying this is a big no no. I'm like, well, how is he getting away with this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What is happening here?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: He's going to cut the mill military budget? Yeah, I'll hold the phone here. I'm all for that, but I'm very very concerned for his well being.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, exactly. So the source for this one is off anti war dot com. Great anti war dot com, good website. Make sure it's in your regular rotation. And this by Dave to Camp. Dave's awesome Trump military spending could be cut in half and there's no reason to build new nuclear weapons. Well, yeah, absolutely, I mean that's the kind of thing people want to hear. I hope. The President said he wants to have a global conference with Russia and China to discuss cutting military spending. President Tump told reporters on Thursday that he believes US military spending could eventually be cut in half and that he wants to pursue the idea as part of an agreement with Russia and China. He also said there was no reason to build new nuclear weapons. Quote, at some point, when things settle down, I'm going to meet with China and I'm going to meet with Russia in particular those two, and I'm going to say there's no reason for us to be spending almost a trillion dollars on the military, and I'm going to say we can spend this on other things when we straighten it all out. And one of the first meetings I want to have is with President g of China and President Putin of Russia, and I want to say, let's cut our military budget in half, and we can do that, and I think we'll be able to do that. Is he is he just talking about ours? Or does he expect them to cut theirs in half? Because there's this like like orders of magnitude less than ours. I mean, we cut ours in half, it's still like multiple times what Russia's is this.
Speaker 5: This makes perfect sense to me because I've been following the AI replacing everybody and everything. It turns out that that shit is cheaper. So I'm just saying, hey, if we start offloading a lot of the AI to run the military stuff, we could say this shit, we could easily cut the budget in half and we don't have to sacrifice any of the things, you know what I mean. And who knows, we got quantum computing coming up. Maybe maybe they got some super doomsday weapon that's going to outshine nuclear weapons or just pointless like, so, who I mean, what does this mean. There's no way he means that we're just gonna cut the legs out from under the military, because the military industrial complex still rules the roost, if I'm correct me if I'm wrong here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could just be signaling a like a great reset, basically a great reset of what it means to be fighting a war, what it means to have a WMD. They're not going to be traditional ones that we're used to, you know, like drone swarms could be a way worse threat than a thermonuclear device, you know, like much cheaper, Yeah, exactly, and much without all the destruction, you know. So yeah, I like it though on its face. On its face, I'm down with no more nuclear weapons. I'm down with not having a trillion dollar budget for the military.
Speaker 5: Also, his reason for there's no reason to build a brand new nuclear weapons he did not he was going to get rid of the ones that we have, he said, and I quote, we already have so many you could destroy the world fifty times or one hundred times over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it sounds logical to me. I mean, yeah, we've we've got that capability, so that unlock has been earned by modernity. Let's maybe we'll move on to AI drone swarms and terminator bots that can DJA a party after they do what they do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, I think, Randy, what's that? What do you think about the military budget being cut in half?
Speaker 7: I don't know half or or sixty.
Speaker 6: It could definitely be cut. And I know there's a lot of people that are like, you know, hey, you know, USA, USA, what are you going to cut the military for? And all that you can cut the military significantly without damaging you know, someone that like you know, signed their name on the contract and you know, affecting their training or putting them at risk because there's so much.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to fire anyone, dude, right, like you could starry to interrupt you, man, I want you to continue. But it seems to me like like if you just fixed the the contracting departments and you know, cleaned up some of the red tape and made bidding you know actually open. Uh that in and of itself could have the just the overhead of it all.
Speaker 6: Right, they they overpay for for everything.
Speaker 7: The contracting thing is a total it's to use a British term that I hear sometimes.
Speaker 6: It's absolutely shambolic, like it's just off the charts, like what they'll what they'll put under the d D budget, but that they basically outsourced, and you know, it's it gets signed a lot because a lot of politicians it's like a sort of a top cover thing where they could be like, hey, it's for the troops, or hey it's for you know, national security, do you dare you know question? Or men and servicemen and service women or or you know, putting.
Speaker 1: Lives at risk.
Speaker 6: Sure that's that's there, but there's like an operational risk and there's like actual training that happens. And then there's okay, what about the other billions that go to you know, something that could probably made at a third of that price, But there's just so much right, and then the contracts take so long and they need extensions and.
Speaker 7: They take years ago.
Speaker 6: I don't know what did that joint strapped Joint Strikeforce Fighter take like oh years and decades or something.
Speaker 1: It's just Lord.
Speaker 3: Will schedule and over budget still to this day, behind schedule, over budget, and like marginal results when they go bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So to streamline and make something like that efficient, you don't even need to scrap the program, just do it correctly or make a better product or whatever could save.
Speaker 1: You know, billions. And that's just one thing that we brought right.
Speaker 6: But but they it's like kids, you know, with free access to the candy store.
Speaker 7: They just can't help themselves.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, dude, well said. Here's here's a comment from the discord that I think will ring through to a lot of people, especially considering everything that we already talked about tonight, you know, with you know, using NGOs to cause regime change and interfere in elections in foreign countries, Like how's all that? How's all that working out for everybody? How's the you know, how's how's that for geopolitics? But Fleety shout out to Fleety in our chat, says in our discord chat, if you're not in our discord, you join it. If you aren't operating all of those six hundred and seventy bases in other countries, you could probably save a bit. Ah uh huh, well said Fleety, thank you, thank you for that.
Speaker 5: That's not must higher Fleety now.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah exactly. I mean big Balls is a cutout in anyways, right, you should just hire Fleety and put him in the big Balls seat, because that's that's what I'm talking about, right there. Let's knock this shit off. Let's knock off all the color revolutions and let people figure it out. Stop taking American tax payer dollars and doing color revolutions. Please abroad and at home, guys, guys, are you listening out there? That's what we would all like. I think we can all agree on this. I mean, I hope. I don't know. Maybe people like seeing their tax dollars go to some fucking foreign country they've never heard of before and being used to do cultural engineering and war and regime change and disrupt elections. I mean, maybe there's someone out there. I've never met that person that thinks this is a good idea. I've met people that just trust, you know, trust all aspects of the institution. But those people are becoming more and more rare, so you know, sorry, to that shrinking demographic. All right, what do we got? I see something in the chat here? What is this bloat?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The hits just keep coming. The new guy just discovered what was going on under the previous admin.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: It's it's like a two minute video. You can just play the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll let this one speak for itself.
Speaker 5: Like Leezelden, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leez Elden. All right, okay, And leez Elden has been appointed as I forget what his title is, but he's got one in the cabinet.
Speaker 14: Hi, this is EPA Administrator Leezelden. One of my very top priorities at EPA is to be an excellent steward of your hard earned tax dollars. There will be zero tolerance of any waste and abuse. An extremely disturbing video circulated two months ago featuring a Biden EPA political appointee.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pause for a second. Yeah it sounds fine over here, but I don't know. We're having some weird audio glitches tonight. There was one clip I didn't hear at all that you were here, and so I don't even know if that went over the air or not. But I'm motion gonna let it run. Hopefully I'll try to clean it up afterwards if it doesn't come out yet.
Speaker 14: Talking about how they were tossing gold bars off the Titanic, rushing to get billions of your tax dollars out the door before Inauguration Day, the gold bars were tax dollars, and tossing them off the Titanic meant the Biden administration knew they were wasting it. Following this revelation during my meetings with members of Congress, I made a very important commitment to them and to the American people, which I reiterated at my confirmation hearing that if confirmed, I would immediately get a full accounting. Fortunately, my awesome team at EPA has found the gold bars. Shockingly, roughly twenty billion of your tax dollars were parked at an outside financial institution by the Biden EPA. This scheme was the first of its kind in EPA history, and it was purposefully designed to obligate all of the money in a rush job with reduced oversight. Even further, this pot of twenty billion dollars was awarded to just eight entities that were then responsible for doling out your money to NGOs and others at their discretion with far less transparency. Just under seven billion dollars was sent to one entity called the Climate United Fund. I'm sure you and I now have some of the same questions. How do these organizations decide how to allocate funding? How much money have they given out so far? Into whom? Are there any former Biden EPA staffers who are now working at these entities. Let me make one thing abundantly clear. At this point, there is zero reason to suspect any wrongdoing by the bank. Here's my position as EPA administrator. The financial agent agreement with the bank needs to be instantly terminated, and the bank must immediately return all of the gold bars that the Biden administration tossed off the Titanic. EPA needs to reassume responsibility for all of these funds. We will review every penny that has gone out the door. I will be referring this matter to the Inspector General's Office and will work with the Justice Department as well. The days of irresponsibly shoveling boatloads of cash to far left activist groups in the name of environmental justice and climate equity are over. The American public deserves a more transparent and accountable government than what transpired these past four years. We take our obligations under the law as seriously as it gets. I've directed my team to find your gold bars, and they found them. Now we will get them back inside of control of government as we pursue next steps. As President Trump has vowed, we are going to usher in a new golden age of American success for the citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed.
Speaker 3: All right, Randy J, if you're still with us, I'll take any comments you have. I know you got a bounce, or you can just say I gotta go by and he has already bounced. So thanks for being here with us tonight, Randy Jay. That was great. Yeah, another infuriating amount of money there. Thirty billion dollars.
Speaker 5: Wow, twenty twenty billion dollars? What was ten billion? I mean different? Yeah, twenty to thirty what the hell? Still an insanely high number of money. Again, not the five hundred billion dollars that were giving to Larry Ellison and Sam Altman for Project Stargate.
Speaker 3: No, we're told that's their own money, so they're gonna have to come up with that on their own. Okay, so we'll see how that works out, because he's not even worth that much. He's the fourth richest or second richest man and he's not even worth that much. So he's gonna have to bring a lot of friends to the party.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now you know who is worth a lot. Apparently we just found out Samantha Powers. Oh that was that was the big one with the USAID thing they discovered. Oh shit, that's kind of weird. She had an annual salary less than like a quarter of a million dollars, but her net worth went up to thirty million dollars. Nancy Pelosi, head of the us AID.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, let's let's do them all. Let's figure out how all their salaries got so big. I mean, we know in any case, Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, let's see here. Fleety once again kicks in with an article here about what we were talking about. There. This out of Responsible Statecraft dot org. The F thirty five. This is an article from last year. F thirty five fighter will now cost more than two trillion dollars. The eye popping price tag has not fixed the maintenance issues plaguing the program, A government watchdogs says, so the F thirty five fighter jet program will cost taxpayers more than two trillion. We make that nice and big there, that text, nice and big so that you can see this nice and big number that we're paying two trillion over its lifetime, cementing its place as one of the most expensive weapons programs in US history, according to new estimates from the Government Accountability Office. So if you're don't like Elon Musk, you're thinking, ah, that's just more doge garbage. No, this is straight from the GAO.
Speaker 5: Which is a unless the US dead again, thirty something trillion, thirty six trillion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty second counting. I mean it's you know, it's going up as we speak pretty fast, if.
Speaker 5: You like, are they going to start measuring the debt clock now in the number of f eighteens?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: The new price tag. The new price tag represents a dramatic jump from a twenty eighteen estimate that set the program's total cost at one point seven trillion. Most of the bump comes from projected sustainment costs, which increased by forty four percent to a cool one point five to eight trillion over the lifetime of the program. The Pentagon also extended the project life of the plane to twenty eighty eight rather than the previous goal of twenty seventy seven.
Speaker 5: So I misspoke on this.
Speaker 3: What's the third, right, Yeah, F thirty five.
Speaker 5: Got to lose track of these things, No, I know.
Speaker 3: So people they say that our two trillion dollar investment between whenever this program started and twenty eighty eight will be a worthy investment for US. I guess, I guess we're supposed to assume that that's a great two trillion to have mixed in with our current thirty six trillion in counting.
Speaker 5: We're protecting the monkeys in Sri Lanka?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, are we? Yeah? Okay, I thought we'd protect the people from the monkeys, but I like your idea better.
Speaker 5: Got to save them from the companion boughts before it's too late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the companion bought revolution is gonna be lit. It is gonna be lit for sure. Okay, here's this one. We talked about this. You can see this on YouTube. Elon and Xei or whatever his kid's name is in the Oval Office Dose investigating feds whose net worths have exploded loaded after Samantha Power bombshell, doge had Elon Musk said on Tuesday that dog is going to investigate federal employees whose net worths have exploded despite their comparatively low pay. The announcement, which came after President Trump signed an executive order calling on federal agencies to work with JOJ Doje, follows a bombshell report that Samantha Power, former head of us AID, saw her net worth explode to thirty million dollars despite an annual salary of under two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So, yeah, I thought.
Speaker 5: She was getting stock investment tips from Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, Yeah, that's that's a deep, deep rabbit hole for big balls in the crew. Huh. All right, well I've exhausted. I've exhausted anything I had rockets. Do you got any more you want to throw in there?
Speaker 5: Oh, there's tons of these things. I mean, there's just their.
Speaker 3: Just keep coming speed.
Speaker 5: I know, insane. I don't know, there's just gonna the hits are just going to keep on coming. And well all the news outlets are covering it. That's what's weird too. Yeah, we don't have we don't have the it's very rarely. I mean they're still out there where they're like these hit pieces again like debunking or saying, oh no, this is just no, they're just NBC is just like yeah, so yeah, it looks like Samantha Powers made a lot more money than she should have. And Elon Musk's doing Elon Musk is bad. He's so bad. But yeah, and they just report the news because it's news, because it's really happening and it's just so so surreal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they don't go if they were doing their job, they'd like they wouldn't have had her on the news in the first place back in the day. But they could go through their own files and pick up like the archives of her speaking on their platform to their employees, uh, dishing out propaganda, you know. And it's like Jesus like side note, you know, oh yeah, there's some whatever, you know, some inefficiency blah blah blah. No, no, no, no, this needs to be a judical This needs to be understood, like these amounts of money. If there's that much money being squirreled away by the EPA, then every single organization was doing something similar and right now is probably quaking in their fucking boots.
Speaker 5: Yep. And and it's been politicized because we have to pretend like only one side of American politics does this and the other side as clean as a fucking whistle.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I saw h never no way. You know, I've seen Mike Ben's running around talking about this a lot. He's sort of the big voice talking about it, and he's he's not wrong in what he's saying for the most part, but he's he's framing it as though it's just something that the Democrats and and Biden and Harris did almost I mean, at least that's the Maybe I haven't washed enough of it, but that's kind of the vibe I'm getting, is like I see this a lot where and it's like, wait a minute, these things have been going on for a long long time. Yes, there were particularly agreedious in the last four years, and that's coming to head. And I'm fine with, you know, going backwards in time. But I just wanted, you know, people to be caution cautious about accepting the politicization of it. You can accept the short term politicization of it if we get the receipts, but you need to stay open minded about the longer term collusion between the two sides. And you know from from whence all this comes above them?
Speaker 5: And then we have the wild child, not the not the wild child of the wild child, but the big wild child, the big boy, jumping up and down on the stage. Elon us, you're the news. Why why why does it take Elon Musk and his doge to do this? How come Trump couldn't have done this the last time he made America great again? The bloat and the waist and the fraud existed, then, didn't it? Did he bitch about it during his campaign? All this stuff? Was he going to start walking people up back then? No? No, we owe them a great big debt of gratitude.
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, yeah, well you know, you get another shot. You get another shot now. And we're impressed in many swim lanes here. So I will see how it goes. I want to see the audits. I want to see these these people held accountable, and I want to see it all happen in public. That would please me very much. So yeah, we shall see. But again back to that great rebranding.
Speaker 5: Also also, yeah, I was going to say the rebranding thing. So it's like, so even though Elon was was a loved the left, loved that guy before he bought Twitter, right, and then he bought Twitter and things started falling going downhill for that guy ever since then. But it's like, there's no there's no arguments about the fact that it would appear anyways. Again, this could just be all about keeping up appearances, But the left leaning media seems less concerned about the the exposure of all the fraud and the waste and the bloke. They're more concerned about who's doing it. They don't seem to give a shit the fact that these people were robbing tax players, taxpayers blind. They're more upset that ECM on Musk and Trump. Who's exposing it? Like what like so off it was somebody from your side, you guys would have been like, oh, thank god Biden exposed all the corruption that Biden was.
Speaker 3: Doing, right, I mean, this stuff was sitting right there in front of you guys's faces, and and you didn't say shit. In fact, you promoted a lot of these you know, propaganda narratives. So uh would be jealous. I mean, what's what's the deal here? And and you have an open goal right now to go in and do real journalism and expose what we're talking about here that that this is not a phenomena that is strictly you know, set on the Democrat side. There there are tentacles, you know, this is this is the octopus thing. Watch watch the Octopus Murders on on Netflix, watch that documentary. That's that's what you're dealing with here. That the kind of level of things. And again it's an open goal for journalists, but mass media cartel journalists won't take it, can't take it. Their producers won't allow it, their owners won't allow it, the CEOs won't allow it. They have other interests in mind. And that's just that. But maybe these things are changing. They're certainly losing their audience quickly. They're hamorrhaging audience quickly. CNN may have to shut down, Like it'll be interesting to see, like two years from now, if we don't have a black Swan event of some sort, like how many of these you know, media rags hang around and are still around, Like can Politico survive without USAI D you know, and so many others Really interesting to see. If that would be amazing, if a bunch of propaganda funding was removed from the media, I would be very grateful for that, so that's on my Christmas list.
Speaker 5: Donald, all right, and then I guess we can cover real quick to two big nominations. So we got a we got the Corilla Deville here, what's up with that streak in our hair?
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's a branding thing. I think that everything comes down to branding these days. But she called it.
Speaker 5: She referred to it just recently as her signature. Look, So I guess.
Speaker 3: So, okay, I think I think it's Storm's signature look. But okay, I'm just X men nerd.
Speaker 5: Agree, like a comic book villain. I can't get that image out of my head. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's straight out of X Men. It looks like Storm. Okay. So she's been sworn in as Director of National Intelligence. Gabbartt said the intelligence community has been weaponized against the American people. Yep. She was confirmed by the Senate in a fifty two to forty eight vote. Useless senile Mitch McConnell was the lone Republican.
Speaker 5: You willed in in a wheelchair, by the way.
Speaker 3: Seriously, the guys falling down the stairs a couple of days before and glitching out. But yeah, he's there to cast a vote. That represents the American people. Like okay, dude, humiliation rituals against the American public via our supposed representatives, right there, perfect example. Anyway, going on, Mitch McConnell was a lone Republican to vote with the entire Democratic Caucus against Gabbard. Tulcy's the former Democratic representative and was vice chair of the d NC. Yeah, yeah, they go through her history here, but yeah, that's uh, here's something. Here's a comment she made. She said during this swinging ceremony. Unfortunately, the American people have very little trust in the intelligence community, largely because they've seen the weaponization and politicization of an entity that is supposed to be purely focused on ensuring art national security. So yeah, well more can you say true that?
Speaker 5: Yep, but she had to like she did a flip flop on the section seven oh two thing, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I did hear something about that. During her time in Congress, Tulsi was one of the most vocal critics of US foreign policy and domestic spying. She often argued against American wars in the Middle East that sought to overthrow secular dictators, such as in Syria. That's another long story for the side. Additionally, Tulsi supported legislation that would have repealed FIZA Section seven oh two, which allows for mass collection of American data without a warrant. So, yeah, that's the kind of thing that you'll see people go behind a closed door and come back out and say, you know what, I changed my mind, changed my mind. Someone took me behind the closed door, showed me some stuff. I changed my mind.
Speaker 5: Oh, made her an offer she couldn't refuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or or right. Yeah, there's the whole Uh, there's an acronym for that whole coercion chain is h in play oftentimes. And we got this guy right here, uh the Nationalpolse dot Com. We've got Jack Montgomery. God sent me President Trump. RFK Juniors quote RFK Junior sworn in as HHS Secretary. Robert F. Nnedy Junior has been officially sworn in as Health and Human Services Secretary by Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsh in the Oval Office. RFKJ, the nephew of the late President JFK and the son of the late Attorney General Robert F. K. Robert F. Kennedy Senior described how for years he prayed to God to put him in a position to tackle the childhood chronic disease epidemic grip gripping America, and how quote God sent me President Trump. He's kept every promise that he's made to me. He's kept his word in every account and gone way beyond it. A lot of people told me that I couldn't trust President Trump, that I that I had better get it in writing. But we did a handshake deal, and everything he told me was going he was going to do, he has done. End quote. So there you go. Rfkj Amen.
Speaker 5: Handshakes are good enough for freemasons, they're good enough for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these fellow travelers shaking hands here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I watched his speech and he said the way he said it like they glossed over it there, but he emotionally was talking about it. He literally would wake up every day, and every single day for years, the first thing he would do after he got out of bed. He wouldn't get up, make coffee, he wouldn't take a piss. No, he would slam down on his knees and pray to God to put him in a position of power so that he could tackle childhood chronic disease. Wow, this guy's he's like a saint and that literally, and you did say that God sends him r K Junior, Donald Trump weird.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I'm sure there's good that he can do. I'll be interested to see what it is. I would just urge him to go back on what he said in the confirmation hearing with regards to the child jibby jab schedule. I think that would be a fantastic place to start. If you really want to show the American people that you mean that, then let's take a look at that. Let's let's not dismiss that particular topic.
Speaker 5: And he's still insisting he's not anti vax He's like, no, I'm not taking away anybody's vaccines. I just have questions about that other one. Right, Okay, all the other ones are good.
Speaker 3: Apparently weird, that's actually that's actually an okay foundation if what he's going to do is actually ask the questions that lead to the answers that people deserve. So I'll let him get slide by on that one for now. We'll have to wait and see. I have very high expectations. So uh, the ask is pie in the sky, some might say, but we shall see, we shall see. It'll be interesting. What's what's with uh, what's with the doge dog over here? Is it just Department of Doge or is there any crypto news that we need to cover before we bang out?
Speaker 5: No, that's just that's the Doge department dog dog. Harry Balls his name now or unless he changed it again, Harry He used to Harry Balls before. All Right, Well, I mean, like the guy has been ostensibly he's been placed in charge apparently of this doge thing. He's got like a pretty big role currently unofficially in this administration. But he's running around like I'm Harry Balls. I mean, dude, how serious can you take this guy? I mean, he's got a very serious job, don't you think I don't see RFK Junior or Tulsi Gabbard like I'm whatever. You know, he's so immature, it's so weird. But I guess he's on the spectrum and that's cool.
Speaker 1: That happened.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think we're Yeah. What a narrative, What an insane narrative? What a world of narratives we live in Rugus? This is crazy time, really interesting though, I'm at least this is more fun to watch go by than what was going by in the last four years. Hopefully it can remain pleasant. We shall see. We shall see, And that's a relative term considering the kind of stuff that we've seen in the doomstroll. All right, ruckus over? Do you say? Arounds? Final thoughts, let's call it a night.
Speaker 5: So Infidel dropped one that I wanted to mention too a little while back about Google.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah we did. I think we talked about that last week. That was why I didn't put it on screen. But yeah, go ahead for anyone that missed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I'm actually going to talk about this pretty as well and expand upon this on my own show. But yeah, Google walked back their decision about allowing AI to be used for weaponryes. So they're like, yeah, totally cool. Now, I think we did talk about this, but it all comes this week. The big thing was there was a summit going on. So we're past the point of like the pandemics and now we're concerned about AI. So they had this Giant AI summit meeting thing, and I guess Advance has made some comments. He's talking like he wants to They're turning where's Advanced from? Ohio is that it. Yeah, okay, so Ohio is getting to be a big player in the whole thing. But Paris, Paris had an AI summit. They made a declaration and the United States and the UK declined and the Paris AI summits declaration said AI needs to be more quote open, inclusive, transparent, ethical, safe, secure, and trustworthy end quote. So we have like the world world's elites coming together wanting to make like dei AI and Google wants to make weaponized AI. So I don't I don't see any good things coming out of this AI stuff anytime soon.
Speaker 3: And and open Ai shuttered their AI ethics board. Also yeah, I don't. I don't know where this all goes.
Speaker 5: And Elon musk What tried to buy out open Ai from Sam Altman, and Sam Altman counter offered him and said, I'll buy Twitter. So stupid stuff going on there.
Speaker 3: O great, wild right, It's like the the technocrat bro version of like, you know, gambling too much at the saloon. I'll put Twitter on the table.
Speaker 5: Oh here, it is what Dvance wants is he wants something he calls bias free and uncensored AI.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well.
Speaker 5: Can you handle it? Can you handle that kind of level of truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well sounds better than the alternative in some ways. Yeah. Well, okay, so there you go. Whatever that means, Google, And what all do you consider weapons? I think that was my main question after we talked about it last week, is like, what do you mean by weapon? Does that include weapons of mass disinformation, weapons of mass censorship? I mean there's weapons on board a quote unquote companion bought or ROBODJ I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And meanwhile, the climate change scares are reducing, but they're still ramping up the bird flu thing enough. So it's like, so we did talk about this briefly on the last episode about the egg shortage thing, but again I just thought if we didn't mention it or make the point. The point is that all of these animals have been culled, not because of the like, we're not having trouble because the chickens actually got sick. Now, it's because somebody piece yard a river stream five miles away and said, oh, you got to kill your flock, you know. So it's the culling that's the problem, it's not the actual disease.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. I mean, don't buy the hype folks, this stuff going on in the grocery stores right now. We saw that in one of our local stores the other night, totally cleared out signs on the doors no eggs, Sorry about that. There is a mass extermination of food supply farm animals that's been going on for years now. We've covered the exact numbers on it on multiple broadcasts in the past. It's alarming. It's shocking. It's as alarming and shocking as the amounts of money that we're talking about that are being funneled into, you know, causing us to be in cultural warfare against each other, disrupting you know, the fabric of family and education. It's all just so shocking and egregious.
Speaker 5: My friend, I have a prediction about where that's going to lead us since now or big tech bros. It's like back in the day, they were like, oh, food scarcity, food problems, food is harming the climate, yacht YadA, whatever, and they wanted us eat the bugs. Well, now we're gonna have the food shortage thanks to whatever reason. It doesn't matter, like, oh, we can't fix it now, folks, Sure we expose the fraud that they're like, but we killed too many of them. They're not coming back. It's the birds and the bees, the collapse whatever. You know, it's like too late to fix this. So but don't worry. We're not going to make you eat the bugs. Luckily, this big tech bro right here, pull whoever onto the stage just created the world's best lab created meat. You won't even tell the difference.
Speaker 3: It's Gill Baits. Gill Bates comes on the stage in his lilac colored v NEX sweater and there.
Speaker 5: He is, suddenly Republican. I think you're onto something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: He has been saying nice things about Trump lately in the news.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, got to keep the art of the deal going, got to keep those relationships up. Do your best, Gilly Bates. But I don't know about you guys, but we're on to Gil Bates. I think you probably are too. And yeah, I think we'll leave it there, Ruckus. Thanks so much. Man.
Speaker 5: Oh one last thing. I wish I had the video for this one. I was really looking for it, but I've just mentioned him brief. Zelinsky was on camera doing an interview with somebody and he's talking about resources, how important it is now we have to protect Rukrane so that Russia doesn't get its juicy resources. Well, so, wait a minute, this is no longer about democracy, says the guy who's suspended an election now for over a year. Yeah, but though this was really not about democracy at all. It's about protecting precious resources so that dirty bad putin don't get it. And then I guess Trump says he wants Keith to start paying them back with the precious resources all that aids that we gave them. Oh, you owe us. In fact, the Treasury Secretary, Scott Pissent, said he personally delivered the demand from the US president straight to the Vladimir Zelensky himself. He went to Scott Bessant, that's the Treasury secretary. He went to visit Ukraine. He hopped on a plane for free. Of course, it didn't cost the taxpayers a single dime. Anyways, he secured a deal ensuring that Washington gets a return on the billions of dollars it's invested in aid to Kiev. I'm reporting from Russia today. By the way, Trump recently demanded the equivalent of five hundred billion dollars worth of rare earths from Kiev in exchange for the more than three hundred billion that we gave them thanks to Biden. So I guess we're going to make it. We're going to make a two hundred billion dollar profit if Zelensky follows through with the president's demands, we'll see, man.
Speaker 3: I remember talking with people on TNT about the resources there, and you know how people like Elon Musk would benefit from some of the resources there, and people that want to control the food supply benefit.
Speaker 5: What are the resources I want to know? He doesn't say.
Speaker 3: I believe they have deposits of lithium over there, and also grain. Yeah, grain and lithium are the two that I can And titanium.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they do that. What do you use titanium for?
Speaker 3: All kinds of stuff you build?
Speaker 5: F thirty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, weapons F thirty five, computer chip boards, all kinds of fun.
Speaker 5: Stuff, computer chips really neat?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 3: How about that? How about that as we enter the age of quantum computing? All right? Cool? Well, yeah, that's a good one. We'll put that on the show page if we can pull it up as a supplemental So yep, all right, ruckus save rounds. Final thoughts. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try to record a new Daily Ruckus tomorrow. It might not get out tomorrow, might be over the weekend. I might push it up till Monday. But it is coming and it's huge. It's technically it's kind of like twelve episodes in one episode, so bear with me trying to make it all fit in at least three hours back, so I don't want it to be too long.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, excellent check out the Daily Ruckus.
Speaker 5: I do have a special announcement. I will be guest hosting Weaponized News with Sam Cheney on Monday, so first time ever being on Weaponized News. Very much looking forward to that. They have a great weekly news program, I mean weekday news program. It's at nighttime, so they're on every day Monday through Friday. So if you miss the news throughout the day, I promise you all you have to do is tune into Weaponized News and you are caught up and then some and then if you stick around after the news, he always plays a really great, highly entertaining and informative old school documentary or conference speech. Good shit, he's been playing Money Masters, Remember the documentary Money Masters?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he played that last night and tonight, so that's essential Weaponized News.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check them out one yep, totally all right, excellent, Yeah, shout out to Weaponized News. Love that program. It's got such a great vibe. You know, I love coming into it and getting by this day in history and you know, kind of the overhead. It's a it's a cool show. So we'll look forward to seeing you on the Ruckus. That'll be great, yep.
Speaker 5: And then I'll see you guys around for either a Sunday Wire or boiler room next time. So thanks for having me, all right. May God bless each and every one of you, and God saved this republic.
Speaker 3: All right, Thanks Ruckus, and thank you for being here with us tonight. Everybody hanging out in the discord, in the Rumble, in the rock fin and the YouTube chats, listening to the podcast after the fact, Thanks for being here. We really appreciate your time listening to the show, watching the show. Yeah, thinking about you know, what we learned earlier in the program, or what was stated earlier in the program by mister Beauvard in that article up there at Big League Politics on substack. Let's think about that for just a second before we go, I'm going to read that quote again, based Boulevart stated in two thousand and nine for an article at Future of Freedom Foundation that NED quote, based on the notion that it's meddling in foreign elections, is automatically pro democracy because the US government is the incarnation of democracy. A NED has always operated on the principle that what's good for the US government is good for democracy. That, my friends, is what they were talking about when they were saying that is the very definition of what they were saying about protecting democracy in Ukraine. That not what you might think it meant. You know, the ability to vote, the ability to speak, the ability to you know, do your own religious stuff the way you want. No, none of that, all that has been taken away quite frankly under Zelensky. So this is gonna be very interesting to see how this one turns out. All right, This is hesher On, behalf of Alternate Current Radio and the boy of the room. Alternate Current Radio dot com is where you find us. Join our patreon please, this stuff is expensive and time consuming to do. We appreciate your support. If you're one of those patrons, you're making this happen. Same with our swear Jar donors. We really appreciate you. Hesh, you're out, see you later. Peace. That's it.
Speaker 8: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.