Speaker 1: Would be at we good all right, and they have thinks a little differently today. Boom, no, there we go. Let me take this guy, run him. No like this. I haven't look at it like that. I think should balance tho as I.
Speaker 2: Sho derogatory ter speaking everyone else po us.
Speaker 3: So they were hard as gorgeous as they.
Speaker 4: Possible care and look at that talbot that talbood, says Gillboard. Altho, Hall, it's your religious duty to steal from this, to put the hord to them for the loop that Matthew created Protestant revelations back in fifteen into forty three. Forty fuck comd shoes and there lies in this he outlined, would go to Jewish doctors.
Speaker 2: Jewish doctors are here, two pass Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three. The Jews and.
Speaker 5: Jews don't got Jess' for novel goblins. Jews go back in fifteen.
Speaker 3: See to have forgotten? Now was adis the Jews?
Speaker 6: I ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy.
Speaker 3: Folks who get most of.
Speaker 6: Their vaccines normally might be hesitant about because we're developed so quickly.
Speaker 3: What do you tell those folks who might say, I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Wait a few months before I get this one at your shot, When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 7: I win the Jews and their jeans back to the show.
Speaker 8: This message for s the I c C. I, the investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecute if you have the one from a maple cure of self respected from body, and if you have a normal survival instinct and you care about the future of.
Speaker 9: You children and from teens of investigators, to go after this son of a bitch and nail this f nail you know what.
Speaker 10: To me, Never forget what these Jews did to us and get them, get them, get up the.
Speaker 3: Jews and their mother. And then the Jews have ordans.
Speaker 2: For anyone who's not a Jew derogatory to meeting everyone else by us.
Speaker 3: So they are a hardness many gys as they possibly can.
Speaker 4: And look at that talbood. That talbood says kill old, have a hard it's.
Speaker 11: Your religious duty to steal from them, to doing a horror to them. For a little Luther, the man who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, for a book called the Jews and their wise is this book he outlied to would go to Jewish doctors.
Speaker 2: Jewish doctors are here too, pasy Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three.
Speaker 7: The Jews and their.
Speaker 12: Jeans. I don't, I don't have a jeans, the Jans for no, the doctor's jaws cos back in fifteen three. That must set rock. Now that's a media, that's the Jesus.
Speaker 6: I wanna ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy.
Speaker 3: Folks who get most of their.
Speaker 6: Vaccines normally might be hesitant about the exactly because we're developed so quickly.
Speaker 3: What do you tell those folks.
Speaker 6: Who might think we're going to wait a few months before I get this one.
Speaker 13: At your shot?
Speaker 3: When do you plan to get it here? The Jews and their I don't I don't have jew I don't.
Speaker 5: Don't, I don't jeans. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 14: Don't.
Speaker 3: Back to the ship.
Speaker 8: Dis message from Boll with the I C I investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecute. If you have the one from mop with you self respecting from the body, and if you have a normal.
Speaker 3: Survival in state and you care about the future of your.
Speaker 15: Children, and from teams.
Speaker 9: Investigators to go after this summer.
Speaker 3: The bitch and nail this nail.
Speaker 15: Never forget these Jews.
Speaker 10: Did ust them and get get get up the Jews and their line and their.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 16: Boom boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: So today we have some things to discuss and the untold story that one. Let's start off here. Let's kick things off with a little bit of Ashra logos. And please, I don't want to play the replay playback right now because I don't want to screw up the you happen to hear everything but yesterday? What's up with FTJ? I don't know. I haven't opened it up yet. Let's see good question, Mike Garland. Is there something wrong with it?
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks like and bella me salute to you two. It's saying that, uh, I don't know, you know, I should probably look I did this already. It says it's publicly listed. But there's also I think let's see who else was on there. I think Luhrmann is going right now, let's take a look at the Which way do you look for that. I forgot which pat tab that was. There's a way to do it right from here without having to get all silly. I can't tell. I don't know what the what I'm looking at here. I have no idea. But as you can see, it's doing that spinning thing again too. So if I walk, if I tab away from this thing, it's gonna maybe start playing, and that won't be good because I'll have to rush back because you'll hear two voices. So until later, actually, you know what, let's find out who else is on right now? I think there's two people. Yeah, wait, Perspective Radio some Way Perspective Saturday with David Leerman and Vocational Science of Freedom vsof nice guy at least I think so. Seems like he's a nice person. I don't know anything about them really, but they are cool people. Okay, So over here though, let's have a look. And I have a question. When you were hearing that introduction, was it still echoing like it was yesterday? For no apparent reason. I listened to the playback and everything was echoing. Nothing had changed, So I reset all my equipment. But there's nothing to change as far as settings. So if it's just all of a sudden doing that. Then when I play videos it's gonna sound awful. I don't listen to echo like that, like I'm sure most people would not either, you know, and people just love picking out all the things that have absolutely nothing to do with the main point to uh me about.
Speaker 17: So.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if anybody wants at six poe nine four three one zero three three four, ah, okay, it's open. But I'm gonna be redoing some reading tonight. Oh and uh let's see what else we got. I did a uh but a four mile jog today, don't stop, run, jog, whatever you want to call it. Those good times. I haven't done that in a while, but I was. I did the full length of track that I normally do when I have the energy to do it, so I went the I want the full length, so it was probably like three and a half to four miles. I haven't been able to mark it out with a car yet because parts of the roads are are closed for construction, so I can't drive through it and do it that way. And I'm not the type to put apps on my phone that do that, because I used to have one called Strava. But it's just tracking it fo you know. I mean, there's probably fifteen things on here that already track everything that you do, and we know that's true. But why I add one more? And why, you know, except that willfully? Because who knows how that opens it up to other things too. Rumble was acting up, so I started there, But now I'm here, all right? Well, when I played the video intro, was it echoing or better? Yet? How about I just do this a little short here and then if you hear it, let me know. Let's say we got if you hear an echo, I gotta figure it out something, because I don't know what's up with it.
Speaker 15: Peoples of European descent have a truly unique and incredible history, a history that seems to be increasingly misunderstood, proactively obscured, and misrepresented. Whether conscious and conspiratorial or not, there seems to be a push to pretend this racial and cultural family didn't extend beyond the boundaries of modern Europe historically, and yet virtually no serious person believed such a thing. Just a few hundred years ago, Europeans once openly hailed their connections to ancient Troy and the great warriors of the Iliad. The earliest Phoenicians have the strongest arwamb haplogroup heritage, as did many Egyptian pharaohs, so frequently discovered with red and blonde hair. The Scots and Irish spoke openly of their connections to Egypt, to the Scythians, to ancient Greece, Anatolia, even Mesopotamia and Persia. Both the Buddha and Zoroaster seem to have hailed from similar Indo European lineages, and the languages of Sanskrit and Lithuanian contain more than one hundred words in common.
Speaker 1: I'm also Lithuanian.
Speaker 15: Tarjan print was found being used as far east as the Tarum Basin by a tall, fair skinned people, and the sheep used to make it were found to have hailed from Europe. The only surviving history of the Goths speaks of themselves as Scythians and speaks of pushing all the way into Egypt. The Vikings alone have left traces as far west as.
Speaker 1: North America and Jordanas isn't exactly flattering either, He's I think one of the ones I read. I've read pretty much every book that Asha logo says mentioned to see what they were about and get more details. And I can't remember if it was Giordana's or somebody, but they did like this tisue of the gosp but through the scope and lens of the Romans, which obviously it already puts him in a it's a bias right against them.
Speaker 15: The Phoenicians, with their similarly dragon bowed ships cast in equally why net with Japan and the Korea's royal elements sharing immense overlap with the Scythians, many modern academics now seem to argue these are all lies that Europeans, as of a few centuries ago simply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mountain building was also something that the Scythian slash Gothic people did for their dead and for storage. So the fact that there's a shit ton of those in America who taught them that.
Speaker 15: Made up fanciful tales apparently to connect themselves to foreign peoples and cultures they supposedly had no connection to. What if these modern theories have missed the mark? What if the wealth of historical works written in distant ages were.
Speaker 1: Indeed coutzuicultal as tech mythology, but relevant due to cultural connections with South America. Description white Queza Culta is primarily an Aztec deity is legends spread through Central America and into South America through various cultures. He has depicted as a fair skinned, bearded man in some interpretations, who brought knowledge agriculture and the calendar a, both similar to Viracocha. Petzacolta is said to have left by sailing off on a raft of serpents. Well, obviously that's the way they Obviously was not a raft of serpents. That's just how they were able to interpret it with their language what they were seeing. And Veracocha description via Coach is described as a bearded white man who was both a creator, god and civilizer according to Incan mythology. After creating humans, which is silly, he and his assistants traveled across the land, teaching them various crafts, laws, and religious practices. Legends say he departed by walking across the Pacific Ocean or sealing away on a raft made of serpents. That's just their way of depicting it, and it's probably a screwdo translation as well. In their mind, the word probably means more than one thing. But in the interpreted interpreter's mind, it probably just means one thing, and of course mythologize everything, so it doesn't seem real, right. That always helps the narrative when they shoot it down. If there's some fantastical element of it. The serpent like aspect could be metaphorical, or might refer to a type of boat that was familiar to the indigenous people, possibly resembling a sea creature due to the design or movement. Also because they sometimes would craft the bow with some sort of woodcrafted head to it. Sometimes you'd see, like, you know, the Mermaid for some other thing. It'd be like this on the bow, could have been anything, could have been just the paddles, but considered serpents long sticks, who the hell knows accurate.
Speaker 15: And it's modern academia that's spinning a wildly speculative storyline as it pretends Western mankind was essentially incapable of long distance travel and migrations.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 15: I've become convinced this is definitively the case, and that our collective history is vastly more impressive and enthralling than your average History Channel documentary might lead you to believe. If you find this subject matter intriguing, I'd ask you to join me in my Subverted History series to hear history as it was known and understood by those who came before us, in attempting to ask and answer the most important questions of all, Who are we? Where did we come from? And where might we go from?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 15: People?
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's hear the feedback on that. No echo for it for everyone. My phone suck, so I have to confirm with others. Awesome, nice, Okay, So whatever the issue was yesterday was just I didn't have to change any settings at all. It's just one of those anomalies that occur. That's cool, all right, Well here we go, you untold, Still that's the wrong one. I keep clicking rowing. Okay, so this is eleven minutes and eleven seconds? Do we have the time? Did the attention spend today? You think this one's This one's gonna be probably a surprise to me. I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before, but one hundred percent sure. But I come ont it's Osha logos, So I mean you just go with it, right.
Speaker 15: Many of us are called idealistic, and this seems fair enough broadly speaking, those leveling these charges often seem to be men without ideals, often men who negate the very conception of the ideal, or relativists who bulk the idea that any one thing may be definitively superior to any other. The aristocrats of the soul, to borrow a term from Julius Fola, instinctively and everywhere love and resonate with the true ideal and all those willing to proactively strive toward it. The divine is perfection manifest, and perfection manifest is the divine. We can't attain definitive and absolute perfection in any sphere, as flawed and fallible beings, but we can strive toward this care as long as we're able to find our bearings and discern this path. Some etomologists speculate that the term man is cognate with the Latin menus, meaning hand. Nearly every major spiritual tradition describes a subset of mankind being created and set apart by a divine force the hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but guess who introduced that concept into mankind in the first place. Your ancestors, those who have claimed and co opted those ideas never even had a creation concept never even considered it. They were too busy killing children and uh, you know that sort of thing, and conjuring demons and doing all kinds of crazy shit with diviik and all that crap came from that Serpent cult, the Saturn cult, as far back as at least five thousand years and then it kind of the trill kind of runs a little. Who knows, but if the Ice Age was around twenty the end of the Ice Age is around twenty thousand years ago, then you have to assume maybe that it's been going on for at least ten of those maybe longer, depending on how old Goblecki Teppi truly is. Who knows?
Speaker 15: End of God intended to spread and cover the earth and be fruitful and multiply, and to create and orient and structure in his image, to be a beautifying and ordering force to the best of our ability. Many ancient peoples viewed God as the ultimate hypoxis, the hierarchy of hierarchs, the peak of the mountain, the fount from which all good things flow. As Davila rightly states, hierarchies are celestial. In hell, all are equal.
Speaker 1: They want equality. In Hell, all are equal. Equally worth nothing right.
Speaker 15: The road to hell is paved with confusion and inability to employ our intuitive gifts of judgment or discernment, and inability to think or act justly, a convoluted chaos. True justice isn't in treating all things equally. True justice is giving everything it's rightful to.
Speaker 1: There is right those who work harder, those who put more effort into things, those who study, those who work with their hands, those who get down and not waiting for someone else to do things for them, takes the initiative, takes a leadership role, gets things done. Is noble cares about as their people or their community in our skillful leaders, why wouldn't those people be valued more? Then someone says, gimme, gimme, gimme snap ebt, just asking aren't you working for your family? Why are you working for their shouldn't they be doing that? And in a culture, in society of the past, those who tried this shit that they do now are picked up and moved to the outside of that society and told to run along into the woods and fend for yourself now, because you're not dragging the rest of us down. And if they come back violently then they're.
Speaker 15: No equality in the sphere of perfect justice, as evidenced by the fact that there is no equality in nature or the universe. The stronger or faster man wins the Olympic medal because he is strongest or fastest. The most beautiful sculpture is displayed for all the world to see because it is beautiful. The most gifted architect is selected to build the structure. This is just it's the ideal form of justice.
Speaker 1: That right now, people are weaponizing mongrels who think that the envy and jealousy that they have for those of us who have souls, they're passing along their skillful wielding of finances that gave them false power, and weaponizing other mongrels who want to take everything that you've built, thinking that it just magically appears, and that everything that you've done is worth nothing. And we'll get into some of the statements from the past. Look, I didn't put these words in their mouth. I didn't have these I didn't make these rabbis say anything. They don't know who I am. They said it on their own, their books, say this. They've been teaching generation after generation after generation of this for thousands of years. To hate all and always be conspiring to harm them in any way you can. If they come to you as and you're a doctor, you poison them. If you had to tell. If you have an opportunity to poison the well, go for it. If you can send them off to fight with boards for you and get them killed, that way excellent. If you can poison them slowly through their food, If you can poison their morality with your media, If you can push crazy ideas that are upside down, inverted, and backward and convince them that it's normal to cut off your genitals, that's even more fun for them. That gives them quite the chuckle sick fucks. And the more they can harm the innocent, the happier these freaks are. And those are the people who are empowering low intellect people and sitting them free from horrific crime so that they can go out and commit more. That's who's in charge of your judicial system. This is the condition we're in. We don't want to be in this condition, but we can't just ignore it for the sake of being polite. I think that's how we got here. Honestly, the fear of being called a word. Oh my god, is that all it takes?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I guess it's because we have a noble you know, almost a flaw and in some senses characteristic of ours, of ours that you know.
Speaker 17: Are.
Speaker 1: It matters to us how we're perceived. If you've seen how these other people live and blatantly so they don't try to hide their discussing, yeah at all. Yep, we should be good now. I told you I had to do. You probably maybe didn't hear me, but I understood that as soon as I hit play again that there was no audio, so something dropped and I had to refresh the board. I don't know why I had to refresh the board a second time, or why the roobe caster keeps on crashing out, but it did. You can hear it now, right? Hello? Yeah, I know. That's why I was saying. I was fixing it, and then fuck are calling me and I'm like, chill out, give me a second to fix it. I was saying, put my finger up. And you probably didn't hear this part, but I said, can you not hear the video? I didn't know you couldn't also hear me, But yeah, we're good. Just sabotage is happening, and it's not coincidental, it's not there's something else going on here. It's disrupting broadcasts for no apparent reason, and make has no explanation as to why. I don't even know where we were on this now, because I don't know when you guys stopped hearing it. So we're going to start with that picture right there, and let's continue. Let's try not to keep fucking this up. Whoever's doing that.
Speaker 15: Murderous intent, beauty and the ideal proportion to their recognition of this ultimate ideal and this sense of duty and obligation, the best of them seen.
Speaker 1: Let's just go to hear and this is where we were. I don't know why I jumped up. Let's start here.
Speaker 15: It's the ideal form of justice that sets the world in right order, with all things in their proper place.
Speaker 1: And what I had said before before we got completely disconnected, was that, of course, people who are natural leaders, who contribute to their society, who contribute to others, who are natural leaders, skillful, who put forth the effort, who add value, should be equally valued higher than someone who wants gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme did you guys, hear that part, because right now, these demons, these envious pieces of crap who just happened to have sabotaged our financial and unnatural artificial aspect of existence here. The only way they could have power is if they created something artificial within the natural construct and then made everybody believe in that, like a spell, that that's what their value comes from, and that they would hoard it all for themselves and therefore be able to put the mighty under their thumb. Kind of a convenient situation for them, and they're the ones weaponizing be low intellect people who like them are envious because they think that things just come out of nowhere without effort, and they think that somehow, by getting rid of us, there's going to be more stuff for them to take. There'll be nothing left. That's going to be the joke on them. But we shouldn't have to suffer through that just so that they can fall in their asses later. It's pretty disc that the mongrels are winning because we are too damn polite.
Speaker 15: I'm enamored and humbled and respectful toward our people and our ancestors and their history in proportion to their recognition of this ultimate ideal and the sense of duty and obligation the best of them seem to feel in pursuit of it like a fallible animal with a divine spark very deep within, choosing to listen to and quest toward that light. I suggest even the unprecedented marshall prowess displayed throughout history was often a direct manifestation of this, after all, a lesson they knew well, and one which we'd benefit from rediscovering and keeping foremost in mind today. Really and truly loving something requires you to be dangerous enough to protect it. The best of these men loved deeply and thus fashioned themselves into the most potent of all weapons to stand guard, and thus became capable of the greatest and most proficient violence, not the malevolent cruelty of a small and petty spirit.
Speaker 1: But, like Anoive, a holy and.
Speaker 15: Completely just brutality, engaged in with spotless conscience, of the sort a father mind view in defending his home and his children.
Speaker 1: From right right. We need to take ownership and take pride in our place in this world, in our home, in our community, and it's sometimes difficult to do that when you have a bunch of soft headed, fucking retards who will hate you for that. They have been in condition to be repelled by those whom they benefit from their protection, and they'll fight you and sabotage you. Even so, it's very difficult in this modern time because people lack the common sense that they had when they were allegedly were more primitive, and that is, get out of their way or freaking help, but don't get in their way, and don't sabotage them, because that's the hand of the freaking way. And there's enough, there's enough things in opposition to us without fucking retards adding to the chaos and the uncertainty by sabotaging those who have the potential and the and the ability to protect their territories. Absolutely insanity, violent intruders with murderous intent, And as a father, it's like, it's this is the thing. It's not murder when you're protecting the innocent from murderers from rapists. It's killing, it's neutralizing. There's no sin in that. It's not an evil deed. It's actually the most noble deed. It requires bravery, courage, skill, skill and ability are basically the same thing. Training, understanding, strategy, These are all characteristics of a good leader.
Speaker 15: Beauty and the ideal should be understood in the broadest sense here, because we are simple creatures. The vast majority of us need the physical manifestation of this beauty as constant reminder. But it goes far beyond the purely external esthetic nature. There can be beauty in thoughts and ideas or writing, in bearing or posture or movement, and physical carriage in actions, in philosophies, in ideologies, world views, or perspectives. There's an art and artfulness to each of these aspects of existence. To the degree that we recognize this, we're then able to better cultivate it. When Fyodor Dostoevsky has a prince in his work The Idiot utter the phrase beauty will save the world, this far broader conception is what's being referenced here. To quote Keats, beauty is truth, truth, beauty that is all ye know on earth and all ye need to know. The struggle we're facing as we speak has many levels, many aspects, elements, dimensions. But please do pay close attention to all that's being presently targeted for destruction. It's more than a nation or even a race or culture or idea or ideology. What they're scrambling to kill off by any and every means necessary is this beauty. It seems that every ideal has a target on its back, and with regard to these, what they seek is a conceptual inversion. There is no darker or more polluting and disorienting force. These are the most direct and literal form of degenerates. Modern thinking, led by Freudian and similar schools of modern psychology, pushes us into both recognizing and dwelling on the darkest aspects of our nature, seeking them out, making them a central focus. As every ideal is mocked, derided, or pushed from view, grotesque monsters are everywhere trotted out to take their place on this pedestal. Just as with modern neolistic mindsets, if you're looking for reasons to suffer, you will always find them. If you're looking for ugliness and disorientation in the world, you will find it nearly everywhere. The more we look for something, the more we find, and the more it becomes central, dominant, our leading orienting force. Looking back to the greatest and highest peaks of Western culture and spirit, it couldn't be any more obvious that they knew better, never denying that darkness existed, yet seeking to properly frame it to help spur a vigilance of sorts against it, but meanwhile surrounding themselves with beauty and the ideal. So if God is the ultimate, hyparxis the hierarch of hierarchs, the monarch of monarchs, whose influence and being was responsible for the creation of all hierarchical structure to the beginning of recorded history, and beyond, those closest to him, those who walked most closely with him and heard his voice most clearly, those who best and most clearly represented his excellence and grace and nobility and perfect virtue in the best of circumstances, inevitably became some of the greatest leaders and heroes of old. And this was precisely as it should be, as it must be. When we lose this, this ability to recognize and champion the ideal, the beautiful and healthy and well oriented and well ordered, contrasted with its opposites, we gradually come to lose everything. The rats take over the sinking ship.
Speaker 1: Let's read this so he can read. I know he was a rule there. Beauty nowak than even the beauty of a race or family. The pleasantness and kindness of their whole demeanor is acquired by effort. Like genius, it is the final result of the accumulated labor of generations ei g. Twilight the Vitals eighteen eighty eight.
Speaker 15: Thieves and robbers become leaders and shepherds. Cheapness and ugliness spreads throughout all spheres and becomes contagious, and life loses its luster, its charm and grace and energy and spirit. This fight is vastly larger and more important than it may seem at first glance. To the degree that it's lost, all things degrade and decline, until gradually life becomes no longer worth living. But never forget that the degree to which it's one, life can become inestimably more valuable and profound, and worthwhile and beautiful. So yes, many of us, certainly myself included, may be idealistic in a sense, but I'd suggest we should all strive for this ideal. If at any specific moment in time we fall several steps short, at the very least, we are further along our way, and the next attempt has a firmer foundation and an even better chance. Beauty will help save the world, and our ideals act as guideposts along the way, helping better orient our internal compass. Becoming idealistic represents your higher nature, seeking out the divine, the best and greatest part of you, seeking its kith and kin, its natural home. Please listen to it. It points the way.
Speaker 1: Those you're not familiar with OSHA logos, that is a case of it. Yeah, gremlins for sure. Man, let's see if you can get a DJ back up. Now, I'm gonna keep spinning on me, bro, that's what you're gonna do, because that spinning, you know, fucking a leastless all right, whatever, Okay, and uh, let's see if there's anything else on there you want to take a look at. Let's have a look at. I'm gonna have to be reading a lot today. So there's about one So this playlist is the one you should be taking a look at. It's called our Subverted History. No, don't do that, just started think although I started a part two. That's weird. It's part one ending in there somewhere interesting. Five unavailable videos are hidden. Oh so they struck them down. Huh, what do you know? What a bunch of pieces of crap? Let's not be unavailable for what reason. I wonder if he's familiar, if he's aware of this, he should put him on Twitter or something. He's got a Twitter's account. These are these are gems. People should be paying very close attention to this. There's two parts to three parts of the Order into book, and an awful lot of the Gothic area in history and the Scythians that you would want to know about. And we've gone over some of these quite a bit of it actually in the past. And like I said before, a lot of the books that I've read in the past a couple of years have been from this series. This series is about four or five years old. I can't remember. Yeah, he doesn't do a lot like that. The most recent one here is five months ago, and they're freaking taking crap down, unbelievable. Let's listen to the chaos before the storm real quick, and then we'll get into we'll get into the reading.
Speaker 16: To the left.
Speaker 3: He killed a gentleman in.
Speaker 14: Water.
Speaker 15: There was one, but that's.
Speaker 1: But what we do now, well, that's a big bullshit event that happened in Philadelphia. So I'm not sure where this is heading just yet. But obviously that was all ritualistic in nature and completely fabricated. Yeah, yeah, they shot a kid in on a top on a rooftop, but that doesn't mean that anyone actually did anything to drump.
Speaker 15: We find ourselves in very strange times. Few are still foolish enough not to recognize this as a period of collapse. Massive debts we can't pay, skyrocketing inflation, rates of depression and suicide, that addiction, a pervasive sense of hopelessness, that despair and disorientation. Nations that have completely lost their sense of self, their identity, their ruddness. The relatively happy and stable lands our fathers so painstakingly built across generations have been largely destroyed from their inside out, with men like Majorkis harnessing the now immense power of state and capital to forcibly pry open our figurative gates of Toledo and do everything in their power to ensure the millions of men from the Third World, often criminals, often fighting age, men without families, pour into every last corner of the nation. Meanwhile, corporate vultures who care for absolutely nothing but the profit bottom line, now aggressively import East Indians and Asians to fill the most high paying jobs, helped along by Black Rock and their diversity pro.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at this? Are you seeing this.
Speaker 16: Top left, dei, et cetera.
Speaker 15: While non Jewish Whites have been practically shut out on the handful of Ivy League schools we are so frequently told are the most.
Speaker 1: I said, non Jewish whites have been shut out of these schools. Non Jewish Whites are now by far the most discriminated against racial group with reguards to university in roma and high income occupations. They're also marked for death by your own judicial system, which finds no problem in having people rape and murder your children and you and sends them rape back out to do more. Despite white Americans making up approximately sixty percent of the nation national popul And that's not a problem of the the freaking minority immigrants in your judicial system. It's those Jewish non white It's those people. They're the ones that are manipulating the levers and have been for the last one hundred and sixty years. Why do I say that long that in the eighteen sixty five was that long ago? That's why sixty percent of the national population, and despite white Americans making up approximately sixty percent of the national population. That's down too by like fifteen percent, and Jewish Americans making up just two percent of the numbers. The number of Jewish individuals accepted into Ivy League schools is roughly the same as the number of non Jewish whites, and they're only two percent of the population. So they say, but how do we know? Because they're the ones doing their own census. The CAHOL does the census.
Speaker 15: Degius as well as from most of the highest paying jobs. Meanwhile, our media and social media, our television, at movies, and pop culture seem consciously tailored to spiritually and psychologically destroyed to subtly communicate the most poisonous and insidious messaging and programming. The magic power and influence hierarchies that once drew the best of men upward and pushed their opposites downward have now largely been inverted to do the opposite. We've been conditioned to mistake mere cleverness and shrewdness for intelligence, egotistical bravado for substantive confidence, mere moneymaking for success. Men made atomized and will.
Speaker 1: Listen porn made Andrew Tate rich pornography is part of the Jewish spirit. Every aspect of Andrew's wealth and fame is Jewish. The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Chris Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. That's al Goldstein. Here's mister plenty. I make porn. I made so much porn that I made millions. You consume porn. I am god. You're a fucking loser. But we all knew that already. Learn how to make morney by making porn.
Speaker 15: Here, oh desperately clamor to ascend that financial letter, often even penning their very notions of self worth.
Speaker 1: Americans, like so many nations, is something of a daughter of Britain, ultimately an outgrowth of her financial structure emanating from London. Well, that's the first problem, because the City of London and the Bank of England were established long before they were able to plant a horrific parasitic bank in our country. An octopus with three main arms in the financial arm DC, the Marshal, the Vatican, the spiritual and all covertly marching to the same tune.
Speaker 15: To this assent, oblivious, often uncaring as to who or what they're ultimately serving in the process.
Speaker 1: And who there's that equality word again, everybody's equal on hell or what.
Speaker 15: They are largely becoming slaves to. Atop this, we're now surrounded by a greater amount of temptation and novelty and distraction than any generation in human history. So at the very moment we should most have our wits about us, an overwhelming number of us are now habitually and exclusively seeking entertainment and escape in ways they both atomize and make impotent, a dissipation of vital energies so extreme and widespread that it too almost it seems planned, purposeful part of some larger conscious aim. From the broadest advantage point, all of life might be framed as a search for signal emitst noise, a search for the beautiful and fruitful and strengthening among the sea of draws.
Speaker 1: And that shouldn't be the that shouldn't be that which is just in trace amounts, that should be what the whole world is filled with. The parasites and fungus and things that kill life, that feed off of life have gotten out of control because we stop doing what we were doing for the majority of history, which was putting evil in its place until they took over this strange concept of wealth, creating the concept there. How do you put it? Their chief monopoly, right they they are the ones who are the financiers of everything? How do they how do they manage that one without help, without help of traders, without people seeking something. You know, it wouldn't have been a Bank of England if William of Orange didn't need quote unquote capital in order to fight James the Second and the idea kind of was lost on him that the people would be responsible for the debt and been only and only be paying the interest, ever, so that they would always have full control of over the people the bank would afterward. So he gave up his his countrymen in order to conquer that that so that at that point it becomes a superficial act, because you've already lost your country, and you've already betrayed your people, and they just infiltrated us over years in time and crippled us with a word that we fought against ourselves with the help of August Belmont and others to stoke the fire there and put us in massive debt in almost retaliatory fashion. After what Andrew Jackson had done to free our country from the grips of those horrific Jewish bankers. They sent multiple agents out there into our midst people like Bernard Baruque, August Belmont before him. Obviously you have the frankest Louis Brandeis. There's a lot of them. Blackstone was a freaking Christian Zionist. There's all kinds of people. Blackstone as interesting name, right, and with Wilson, with Bruke, with great many others. Once that, once that uh siphoning device was put into our country, it wasn't to stabilize the currency like they were claiming. The all all the currency runs were done artificially to bring things to a certain point where they the perception was that we needed something like that. Why would we ever think that we need to pull away our ability to stamp coin and print and give it away to a foreign entity that has no they have they have no loyalty to the place, and they're the most demonic evil people in the world who have stated so for the last two thousand years prior to that bank being put down, that they want us all dead great people to pick to be in charge of that. And if it wasn't for that, there would have been no Bolshevik revolution, because they were siphoning the true wealth of this nation that we had built and giving it to themselves. They're little I'm sorry, but look at you know what, for those people out there who want to criticize me for this, I'm not the one doing this. They're the ones doing this. I'm talking about it, I'm explaining it. By no fault of mine did any of this occur. I didn't make them do this. I didn't write their fucking books, and I didn't preach this bullshit. They're the ones killing children ritually. They're the ones poisoning us in multiple ways. They just finished killing millions of millions of people with death injections. They're genociding a whole fucking people, currently embombing all of their neighbors. But are they or are we? Because what the hell is Israel? It's an extension of this place. Why can't I say that? Because we've already been converted over to their control. They own this place and have why because of that bank, and because of what happened in the civil war where they destroyed the nation, they let us believe that there was still something going on here. That there was some sort of structure that it was still ours. Well, that's a lot easier for them to operate underneath that disguise, underneath that that illusion or delusion. And that's why things are so corrupt, That's why things are so whacked. That's why things continue to go on without being checked and balanced, because it's theirs. They are the checks and the balances. They have become, that they have co op, that they haven't infiltrated. We're not. And if whatever people want to say and do and try to fuck with me about, I'm not your problem. I'm not even close to being your problem. I'm simply explaining whatevery what should be obvious and needs to be become obvious to everyone else if they want to survive, and if they want their families to survive, because they're coming in fast and things are ramping up quickly. And when they're done with Gaza Volunteer is gonna need a whole new they're gonna need They're gonna need a whole new game. They getting they need to do something. Now, what are they gonna do? Well, you know, there's an awful lot of anti meme law going on and all kinds of shit. There's all kinds of pushback on the First Amendment here. There's awful lot of things they could do right here, and they're putting in. They've already put in. The infrastructure is already there. It's just a matter of them giving themselves permission with the with their own stupid legalese now and they're doing that. They're doing that. They're going to have a perium type of thing here, perge. There's gonna be a lot of innocent people who simply are witness to the crime that are going to die. Do you want that to be your family? Am I really your parking problem? Can you look past your own fucking ego? If I've offended you in the past by trying to tell you the truth? Like what if I stand again, I don't know any of any of you people by your first name unless you've told me. So what the what is the deal? Is it easier? Does it feel like you're doing something? Do you feel like you're you're tough? You're doing something by focusing on me instead of the problem. Is that too daunting for you?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 1: Is this how you cope? Are you that pathetic? That's why we're losing waste your time elsewhere doesn't bother me. Talking shit doesn't bother me. Trying to disrupt the broadcast doesn't bother me. It just shows me how weak and pathetic you are. And that's not something that has to stay that way. It just happens to be your presence condition. If that's if you are that person or if you are those people, but there is another alternative. Understand and listen to what I'm saying. Understand and listen to what you can then find evidence for on your own, put some effort into this, realize that it's real thing. And if you're not one of this, a member of this cult that's trying to kill us, whether you call it Judaism, Catholicism, Islam, Saturn cult, banking cult, international jewelry, whatever the hell you call it, if you're not a member of that, if you're not a co conspirator to it, if you're not a fellow traveler of it, then your target and you're just as susceptible to it as I am, as anybody else is. They're wrapping up Gaza Paleteer is going to be looking for a new target soon, and they'll be making their list for our military. Our military is already on the surface. What's going on underneath the ground right here? Pentagon saying we're going to focus inward. Really, is that to protect us? Are you that naive? No, we've been the enemies of the state since nineteen thirty three. On paper, FEMA wasn't meant to help you. FEMA was meant to corrall you. The UN troops, we're not meant to help you. You know the amount of rape and they're they're they're like to the IDEF. The u N is no different than the IDEF when it comes to their ad their their actions, and you won't know. They're not gonna they're not gonna wear costumes for you to understand who's who. Your military could be replaced and you wouldn't know it. Your military apparently is being paid by potentially being paid by an outside force. Now who will also But it doesn't, it doesn't even it's not even necessary because they're already controlled by a foreign entity. And that's the thing that that guy in that video yesterday didn't quite get. And that Instagram post, he's like, well, if somebody is paying them, that isn't the government. They're not thinking deeply enough. Oh yes, they'll be able to continue to progressively destroy you because of outside funders continuing to pay them during the government shutdown. Do you think the government shutdown? How long do you think that's gonna last? If it's still going on. I'm just curious what you think. Because the worst they make volatile, entitled people, the more chaos you're gonna see on the streets, the more dead white people because they'll be robbed, the raped, and murdered. Sounds like a recipe for success for these pieces of shit, as they weaponize the most degenerate types of people out there, and you know, opportunists see other people stealing, and then they build up their cowardly courage to go do it themselves. They'll rifle through your pockets while you're laying half dead on the street you wake up, pensil button.
Speaker 15: Diernity itself might be seen as a dross production machine now operating on an industrial scale, infinite novelty that so clogs the airwaves with noise, endless noise. As difficult as it might seem right this moment, from our position firmly stuck in this buck, never forget the gorgeous endless starry sky that still stretches out before us each night. Never forget our creator and his handiwork, the sun that still rises each morning, on the incredible natural beauty of our home, its balance and equilibrium with such profound and timeless lessons to teach. And never forget that this sickness and chaos is very temporal, ephemeral, transient, a narrow frequency. We've allowed ourselves to be locked into a superficial layer, thinly constructed a top such a wondrous work of depth and beauty, and not just our home, but our very souls. They are vastly bigger than this, and even capable of wholly upending and reorienting all of this the moment this recognition fully sets, in the moment this innate power is finally and fully recognized. And yet in some respects, things aren't nearly as bad as they might seem. Remember, the stage is completely captured. But please never make the mistake of believing this stage represents the sum total of reality.
Speaker 1: Right. This is where mind war, which isn't something that was owned by Michael Aquino, is just something that was stated in given credit to This is the root of magic. It's a root of will in magic. It's a magic trick, cheap magic parlor trick magic. Right, you speak as if, you act as if, and then other people believe that as so. Yeah, look, here's here's your here's everybody's favorite fucking guy, Joe Rogan sitting here with Shapiro and a big ass afroid jew over here too. But that doesn't mean so if you are, if you already feel like you defeated, then you'll act defeated, and then they win without an art, without a fight, without a real fight. It's more like submissive. Right, some people will, but not not nearly the tidal wave of resistance that would have actually meant anything.
Speaker 15: Countless forms of stagecraft are engaged in of necessity by the equivalent of scriptwriters, directors, producers to create and shape public perceptions, because the best way to fully demoralize their target population is to effectively frame their situation as hopeless. Ignore this delusion. It really is delusion. The frail and sickly wizard behind the curtain cultivates a structure and projects a picture of the world in which his dominance is total and all pervasive and unchallengeable, when in reality, all it takes is a critical mass to courageously plant their feet and both recognize and refuse to play their games anymore, to envision new structures, new ways of doing things in their place. And we need to fully come to terms with the likelihood of a very rocky road. Our political and economic structures may indeed fail order, may break down, Our nations themselves as we know them, may indeed collapse. But something vastly greater than we have now can and will eventually rise in its place. We keep our heads about us.
Speaker 1: That's what the technocracy is for to try to suppress that wave, because they're full of you, aware of trends, and they're going to try to utilize the computing power of machinery in order to suppress that spiritual rise of man from occurring. And if there's anything celestial that's real, I don't mean like a god. I mean like something that happens in the cosmos type of thing where you know it influences your DNA to activate, like people talk about, they're going to make sure that they dampen that, and they have been springing them off a lot. I don't know what. There's multiple reasons why that could be affected could just be the way that changes suddenly in how it refracts, so that the energy and the information from the sun that's supposed to replenish you is now being passed through something that alters the message and actually is harmful to you rather than invigorating. But also they say that there's cosmic things if you believe in a if you know, maybe something outside the fernament does that. Maybe something in the fernament does that, But they're going to suppress that activation, and you know, using genetic whatever the fuck they're calling these mRNA shots. That might be one of those ways of doing that. If they get into enough people, they won't wake, they won't a wake. And maybe NPCs. It may be God has the ability to make an NPC which are totally real people who walk around without soul, without without inner voice, without any tether to a higher purpose or higher power or any sense of right and wrong. They exist, They exist, highlicks pieces of goddamn would exist in the plenty to make this place more full, and they themselves, these demonic pieces of shit, would be high looks if not for that wicked spirit or dibick that's inside them from their conjuring or from their disgusting behaviors and rituals. They'd be void too. They were, they were, They were abandoned by God for their deeds. How do you know that? Because Jesus was the last person, that was their last shot, and you saw what they did to him. He arose in the midst of them, because they were the ones this Saturn coult were the ones that required the intervention. He didn't come to the gods, he didn't come to the Germanic people, he didn't come to the Chinese, he didn't come to Japanese. He wasn't born in any of those places. He was born where he could guest address the issue in the freaking bee's nest. So since then and prior to, they were filling their shell their vessel with things that aren't godly, quite the opposite, the inversion actually, and those things walking around looking like people have been causing nothing but death and misery and suffering for the last five thousand years. They were given an opportunity about two thousand years ago, rejected it wholeheartedly, and some of them found an opportunity to pretend and blend so that they can steer and manipulate those who did see the light if you will. But he didn't go to the goths. The gods don't even need to look at that message, because it wasn't for them. This idea of them superimposing their religion upon you or whatever else You weren't the one that required the intervention. We were the ones who had that concept that they stole and co opted in the first place.
Speaker 15: This should be the focused point on the horizon. There's no telling precisely what the future holds right this second, and there are far too many variables and unknowns for that, far too much chaos, and still far too many looming question marks. Our task is to simply let that energy continue to build, to watch closely and wait for the right moments d visuals and institutions and ideas, and where they don't yet exist, to have the courage to step forward and help create them, and wherever possible, to be them. When the dust finally someday settles, all of those with an internal compass still well oriented, capable of intuitively recognizing.
Speaker 1: Do not make peace with evil, destroy it. That is the most powerful message of this whole thing so far. It is not evil to destroy evil. If you let evil run rampant, then you are evil. If you assist evil because you're afraid of it, or because they're giving you something to appease you, or some sort of I don't know, assurance, it would be false because the devil lies. That says you'll be spared if you help, your family spared if you help. Isn't hey Trump? Does it start to sound familiar yet? If that your family will be spared if you help, then you are evil. If you push lives that you know are harming children, you know, like vaccines in the arms, you are evil. Everybody's like, oh, he's playing five y chess? Yeah, how many innocent lives and children have to die before it the you know, the next chest move? What? What? What's the acceptable mount?
Speaker 19: You know?
Speaker 1: Being nobody ever considered, you know, just being honest with the people, talking to them instead of at them. You know what, Why why doesn't any why doesn't anybody who's a quote unquote you know, leader of the country ever rally the people to stand up and fight the evil in their midst, in their domain that are harming them. Because they're part of it. That's why. Because they want you to be ignorant of it. They want you to be reassured. They want you to trust, They want you to take abuse like a fucking dog who's getting slapped around. They don't want to The last thing they want to do is awaken you to the reality that you're living in and how they're one hundred thousand ways death by a thousand cuts, just abusing and pilfering and robbing you blind and poisoning you and sending you off to die for bullshit causes to further evils agenda and calling it patriotic.
Speaker 15: North will one way or another ultimately come together in the end in a unique type of successful triumph. I don't think many of us had the reference points even to envision at this unprecedented low point, but consider this to be the period of immense struggle and adventure.
Speaker 1: Success is not measured by what a man accomplishes, but by the opposition he has encountered and in the courage with which he has maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. Right, and people who have a bunch of shit piled upon them and they don't come out crazy or turned into a bad person because of their experiences, who still maintain that goodness within them through all of it. That's a success. That's that person's a success. It's not measured by Jewish money what success is because remember, it doesn't take nobility to make money. It's not a measure of how good of a character you have or how hard you work. Exploiting girls for pornography makes you filthy, rich make you a good person. It doesn't make you clever. It doesn't make you smart. It doesn't make you a wise business man. It makes you a cheater. It makes you underhanded, scheming and think and shitty. There's a reason why people like Tay and Make make most men disgusted, because they're not men talking about how to be a man. Those two brothers are not men. They did everything wrong, and there's a great reward in the Jewish world, in the Jewish society too. Do all the wrong things. You've rewarded for bad behavior, and you become one of them. You lose your soul in the process. But hey, look, you got toys, and then you're gonna go around telling other men how stupid they are empathetic because what well, well, you kickbox for a little while, so you're a tough guy, you still in shape, and you make fun of other people, buddy, Lots of people are in shape, and not a lot of not a lot of people exploited, even their ex girlfriends for fucking porn. You sick fuck along.
Speaker 15: The way, try to recognize the beauty even in this moment of great trial and tribulation. Rise to the challenge and seek to prove yourself equal to it.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do. How's everybody doing over there?
Speaker 16: Boom?
Speaker 1: So we've gotten here. We've got bigot smalls, We've got Freetard, We've got I think I saw Karen earlier, he said, old sau season here, we've got I think we got my archangel in here. Maybe still, I don't know. Let's see what else we got. I don't know if he's Jewish or now, but he just he participates in those practice. There's lots of people do who aren't because they are, you know, enticed by what you can get for being playing those reindeer games and in their in their society. That money is not a measure of the core character of a person. You know, the most noble are poor. The most uh with greatest leadership skills are never even heard of. They don't have massive followings on social media. Then fact, they're quite the opposite. They're in obscurity. They're living paycheck to paycheck. Why because in the society, society that they've created around the reality has made us forget our instincts and what we place value in, and what we place value in and should be placing value in, is who's a good leader, you know, who who is there selflessly to protect and and help others, who can treat teach skills to your children in yourself, who can build things, who can bake things, who can whatever you know, and who's willing to do so without complaint? My cat explaining why he is the owner of the house even if I pay for everything. My cat is a Zionist. The rat bone says, all right, let's try this one last time. Oh and for those of you out there said yesterday, I'm not sure who was I don't really care, just want not still and still spinning. That's interesting how that works. It's just not gonna work today. I'm not gonna be able to be out here. I don't know what the d do blah blah blah is all about. But all I'm saying is if you're weird, that's gonna happen every day. Isn't there safeguards you can put in so it doesn't continue to screw up everything? One would think? So is everything busted on here?
Speaker 15: Is that?
Speaker 20: Why?
Speaker 1: Is is that what the issue is? Are things busted to shit? Or why? See it's just spinning? Is this is ridiculous? Is this typically fixes itself by now? But it's not, and it's just wasting time? Now there it goes all right, well, there we go. Now it's on now I can I mean, there's nobody even talking in here, so I don't see what the point was in doing that, but okay, moving on this one might have no there's literally nobody. Oh, there's some youtubes in here. There's uh this Mark Roy Mark Roy. Okay, I'm not just yeah. He isn't number of Saturn just in case you're wondering. And two two two is the uh is also symbolic of Saturn to the cube. So when you see two two two and they've been popping that up like one of the one of the eos from Biden was on February like twenty second, twenty twenty two at two twenty two pm, and did them doing shit like that forever? Like the two two two thing. I remember there are twenty two people were injured too, seriously, two two two when when Israel pretended I got hurt by somebody because they're their magic dome magically disappeared again. Yeah, convenient, how that works out? Okay, So I gotta do stuff. So here we go. It was gonna do wall you know what how much? Oh that's nothing. Okay, let's keep going. Uh, I gotta take this off of window capture. Put up, No, not video capture, bro I said, window capture. There you go, display capture. Bam, Now you see it. Okay. So for those of you out there who give flying foochs the three books that you should read by the same author right in front of your face. So this one's Makers of Civilization and Race and History. I read a portion of this yesterday from the preface to you. I'm rereading it again. You know, when I do my elliptical thing, it's hard to jog down the street and read a book. But it's a lot easier when you have a shelf. They can put a phone on and scroll their finger every once in a while to then move the page up.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if I'm gonna be there, for an hour and twenty minutes every day, or an hour ten minutes or an now and five minutes or whatever it happens ends up. That's a good time to read. And I'm not doing the no I'm huffing and puffing and pouring sweat as I'm reading, But reading keeps my mind off of wanting to quit. It's a really good trick for those of you out there who are like you, are trying to get through exercise, and all you're doing is thinking about how you want to stop. Eventually, you won't get that feeling anymore if you're focusing on something. I find that music helps a little. A video is less useful than good music that you're amped up for. But the very best thing for me that makes the time pass without me even realizing how much time has gone by is when I'm reading. Completely puts me in a different place and I'm not even worried about what's going on. So here's Meka's a Civilization and Racing History by la Wadell. Come on, why did it skip? It was right here all right? So the Aryan Origin of the alphabet. These are not racist books. These are truth and reality, disclosing the Sumuler, Sumero, Phoenician parentage of our letters Ancient and Modern. Elie Widell Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute and Folklore Society's Honorary Correspondent, Indian Archaeological Archaeological Survey, ex Professor of Tibetan London University, and he was also a British officer, a doctor slash surgeon, an archaeologist, and a self taught philologist who learned the Sumerian, who learned Egyptian, who learned the connection between all these letters and even the English and where that all came from? And how seventy five percent of our words are identical? Isn't that interesting? Letters and words? I don't know if it's words, but yeah, no, it's letters, I think and words. Yeah. So The Arian Origin of the Alphabet by Eli Widell. This is a short one. It's only ninety eight pages, so you should check this out and if you want to see some of the more some more of the titles. Now this one might not give you the most recent ones because I think this book was early a book of his. But The Phoenician Origin of the Britain, Scots and Anglo Saxons is another book. With over one hundred illustratations and maps. Doctor Woodell's book exercises a convincing effect. His conclusions and discoveries are remarkable, and they are advanced in a manner essentially that of the scientific historian Indo Samerian Seals deciphered discovery of the Loss Palibotha of the Greeks, and he's the one who actually found the site. I think it's in India or something. The excavations at Pellavathara again by him, place river and mountains names in the Himalayas because he was there. He he did surveys there the Buddhist the Buddhism of Tibet among the Himalayas, because that's where he was, wild tribes of the Brahmaputra Valley, Lasha and its mysteries. And that's this one, okay, it says the Semir the sumer Arian dictionary. So that one came in nineteen twenty seven, which one was? Who was the date on this one? Nineteen twenty seven as well? Okay, the British Eda was nineteen thirty. And by that time you see makers of Sybilis Asian and rac and history. The other book that you should read to be quite honest, would the Rise of Man in the in the Gardens of Eden, in the gardens of I'm sorry, I said that wrong. Let me see where it is. Yeah, we've seen an r in here. Well okay, anyway, it's Rise of Man in the Gardens of sumer Yeah, I'll see it here. It should be here somewhere. I'm just going to look for it. And you should also read the orl in the book, but that the Rise of Man in the Gardens of sum or Sumiria. That is the biography of Ellie Widow written by Christine Pike or something like that. It's a good book, really good. Gives you good insight on who this guy was. So Makers of Civilization and Race and History nineteen twenty nine. So it came out prior to the British EADA and the preface says it all right there, a message of the for the future. A message for the future is the message of the past. It's a warning. That's a warning right there. What did it say in the in the video we just watched about evil? Do not do not live and co exist with it? Destroy it. It is a commonplace in the order. Oh wait, hold on, there's one more thing we can need to do though, before we get into all that. There's one more thing we gotta do. I think someone's uh spiraling over there. It's all a good deal. Let him spiral. Let them have fun. Some people don't get to talk to a lot of people. Maybe this is the place they do it.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'll see. This is what Freetar says. He said, I read the Arians rose out of that's the That's not correct. They were there, of course, obviously they created the civilization there, but that's not where they started from. These This is why the Sumerian thing is important, because they created what we what we consider the first civilization. Uh, the Syrians with the help of the you know who's drove them out and they were hunted down and skin alive and mutilated by these Assyrian freaks, these Semitic Samarian freaks, and these Semitic Assyrian freaks, and they, uh, of course we wrote the history that to erase us. And you know, the Sumerians were just raced that just never never were attached to anybody else and blah blah blah blah, and therefore not at all. These Gothic Arians bullshit I go into tard zone when I work out. Yeah yeah, so yes they were there, but that wasn't where they where they originated from, or where their first civilization was. And that's why these books are important because they they show that well you know, I mean in their own words and they what they call themselves. It's all right there, but there was something else in here. Let's uh, let's have a look at some of these I related the others. Hry, fine and whatever. We'll give her a couple seconds.
Speaker 21: If the grape doesn't last long enough, you probably talked him out of it, so we're just gonna let it slide. A court in Sweden ruled that an oritarian migrant that's Eastern Africa will not be deported after serving his prison sentence for graping a sixteen year old girl. Guess what his name is, yeah, Yazid Mohammed, otherwise known as a waste of his mother's persenter. He essayed Mayor Arburg on September one, twenty twenty four when she missed her bus. Imagine that fear in missing the bus as it could result in getting attacked and violated by a sub human migrant. Now, why did the courts decide to not deport Mohammad oh because the offense was not judged to be of particularly serious nature. They ruled that the duration of the attack was too short. So what can we deduce from this situation? Well, according to Sweden, it's okay to essay.
Speaker 22: A woman or girl as long as the man doesn't.
Speaker 21: Have stamino and can't last that long. Are you fucking serious? Europe is not safe for women. This needs to change. Okay, thanks, spot.
Speaker 1: There you go. Okay, so vindication here on and everything that I said from the very beginning, But yet they're still kind of getting this wrong. But this blows out the out of the fucking water. What Stu has been aggressively saying is I saw it happen. It was on with me. Sure you did. You saw it. You saw that there was a level leader here and then you saw that it was off after this shirt violently flew up and knocked off the freaking magnet. Yes, I know, I followed that too. It's frame by frame to see if that was something, and it wasn't. This thing comes like this, okay, And it comes up like this as if it's a high pressured air and it catches the shirt. I am on the right side. No, I'm not on the wrong side for it to be Yeah, No, I on the right side. It looks like it catches the shirt on the threading here around the ring neck, and then it punctures through and hits the neck. And these people are saying, oh, it's a nig. There was somebody saying, no, that's an exit wound. If it's an exit wound, why did this shirt fluff up prior to the event pro fire to it happening? Why? How does that happen? How does how does your how does your shirt fluff up and move violently prior to impact? It doesn't make any sense. Something something discharged something from underneath his shirt and went straight up and hit him right here. If it was coming from the level there, that means it took a perpendicular angle as it was traveling. That doesn't make sense, sorry, Stu. If it was possibly a pack of you know, something that was setting off, something that came up from Mareatha, maybe maybe, but it's present the whole time. It's not like it was some special magical thing like like oh wow, no, you see it on him the whole time. Once they put it on him, cams up and hits her here, and then the shirt draws and you see what looks like a little gray hole. Frame by frame. You gotta do this frame by frame. And even though they're completely wrong in their assessment, Paramount Tactical when I was showing their videos showed this happen. It looked like a little tiny fist comes up like this and pulls up the shirt and then you see this red mark and then you see it go like this, and then you see a gush out. And there's other people saying it was an obvious egg sheet wound. No, no, it wasn't an exit wound. The shirt would had jumped up to his neck. If it was an exit wound, it would have been coming downward, and it wasn't. And also we talked about those tongues and cubes they shred. If it was something like that, if it was a projectile like that which has now been field tested, then I would have put a small hole, but dramatic damage, which would have accounted for seeing the black dot, seeing it spread underneath the skin first and then gush out quickly, very quickly. It happens very fast, but you see it because it's like bruising blooding underneath where the puncture hole was. That thing probably hit both things that the you know, the crowded and the end of the jugular, or one or the other, and it flooded the skin underneath the wound before it started pushing itself out, and jugular brings blood down, carotid brings it up to the brain. Because you don't see a lot of spraying where the two are like fighting each other for the direction. I'm assuming it was actually the jugular. Maybe it was both, because it all shoots down very fast from his neck, as if it's not being impeded by the opposing force of pressure.
Speaker 23: Wait, so you mean to tell me that the FBI was ordering a gentleman who was an eyewitness that was front row at the Charlie Kirk assassination, one of the very few videos.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if I want to believe any of this narrative that's going along with it, because here's the thing. Everything is subject to lie, to being a lie. When we see things and we want to believe them, we need some foundation in order to make an assessment. So we accept things, especially if they seem like they're contrary to the other thing. Well, that's where the lie would be. That's why you get two opposing viewpoints, both controlled by the same entity. That's why it's okay also to shoot your mouth off about the Jews if your name's do and still have a huge platform, because they need that type of element there. They also need a honeytrap for people who are going to be typing away over there and people Adam Greed and all those other people, and the fake little dramas that they have because did you know it's been proven that drama increases popularity, viewership, all that crap, So people having their little TIFs typically is put on so that both benefit from it.
Speaker 23: That actually showed Charlie Kirk's necklace literally getting blown in half, like something detonated under his shirt, split the necklace in half and literally blew the necklace off over right.
Speaker 1: Now he's wearing a magnetic head backwards.
Speaker 23: The FBI orders this young man to delete that. You're going to watch this guy's testimony here, and now you're starting to see why the judge is putting this blanket gagoder across everybody. This is absolutely insane. Listen to this man and then after you listen to this video, ask yourself, do you really honestly believe that our FBI is trying to get to the bottom of this investigation or do you think that they're trying to cover.
Speaker 1: Well, who is you talking to? Because whoever thought that that was a thing? The FBI was created to protect the interests of the Federal Reserve, which is a synonymous with the Saturn cult or banking Jews of the world who are controlling our country. So any little thing that they're involved in, whether it be the creation of Israel or anything related to anything that sinister, wicked and evil, yeah they'll be involved in. You know, starts off with them murdering in cold blood, unarmed, quote unquote previous bank robbers of the federal banks to enforce that a this stuff is worth something, impress that upon the minds of the of the American people, and also that you're not allowed to steal this fake, funny money that could just be printed again, You're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 23: Right off, Because to me, whoever covers up this assassination of Charlie Kirk literally becomes more powerful than the man who controls the Appstein List.
Speaker 15: So originally, when.
Speaker 1: I sent this video they put they they frame things in ignorant fucking uh concepts, don't they. It's like you talk all like serious and dramatic and then you say something that makes me realize that you're not that bright.
Speaker 3: The f I V.
Speaker 1: See they're not showing is the other part where it pulls up. All right, So there was a blast of air off from underneath the shirt.
Speaker 16: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I can't go.
Speaker 15: For tips.
Speaker 24: I thought I was doing a service and.
Speaker 1: Try something as fired up. The actually did the firing.
Speaker 24: So it started off where I got in contact, was talking to someone at the local filled oflphice. They're in my local state. And then it jumped up a few levels. They're I was talking to someone on like the national level. That person are calling back and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish I could fast forward to this because none of this is important. They said, what's important is the angle. The rest of this and this babbel and this narrative is not important. Everyone says, oh, this is another thing where I've been saying this forever. Almonds and walnuts are horrible for men. Period. The end, they may tell you these things about no it actually it fucks up free testosterone walnuts and almonds. Why do you think they're feeding it to you in almond milk. Why do you think there's quote unquote health products out there that are vegan and full of almonds, Because these people are demons, you know what. They're also filled with crape seed oil, which is horrifically amigo six heavy and causes massive inflammation. The majority of things that you think because they tell you is health food, it's always because it's absent of something. Hey, let's poison though, Or this is healthy because of what's not in it. That's not the definition of something healthy. Something healthy has beneficent, beneficial nutrients in it, things that you need. That's what makes it healthy. It's not the lack of poison. It's pretty pretty uh pretty low bar for what you would consider health food is, hey, this platform won't poison you as much as that one that costs less.
Speaker 25: Because almonds are a healthy snack. But here's what they don't tell you. Almonds are loaded with omega six fat.
Speaker 1: Yes we know, that's a picture of peanuts. They don't have almonds and in emojiesus the.
Speaker 25: Same inflammatory fats found in seed oils. They're also packed with fittic acid, which blocks your body from absorbing key minerals like zinc, calcium, and magnesium.
Speaker 1: Well but gee, look at that, So they could fuck up your heart and all other things like osteoporosis and all good, all that good stuff, right awesome. Yeah, almonds suck. Don't drink almond milk. Don't have any of that alm. Other almonds heavy crap. There's this thing called pitchin sauce that I always was pissed off about when I was living in San Diego because they did farmers markets. They had like this whole store thing. They were making a killing in these farmers markets and they were selling poison to people. It was loaded with grape seed oil and almonds. That's how they made their vegans dips.
Speaker 5: And like.
Speaker 1: This is this is horrible. How does anybody call any of this health food that brought to their attention? They didn't care.
Speaker 25: And that handful of almonds you eat for health, it can spike inflammation and gut irritation. Plus most almonds are roasted and you guessed it, seed oils even raw almonds aren't truly raw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't buy fried food out so like, don't buy food basically. Yeah, if it's prepared food. They're not gonna be using oil that's expensive. They're not gonna be using tallow. If they were, they would tell you, because they'd proud of it. They would, they would. It would set them apart from others. If they were using tallow or like rendered bacon fat or something like that, they would tell you.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: Chances are they're using some sort of deadly vegetable oil or some other you know, substance that is not not identifiable that they have in these huge jugs that I see you over at a rush On depot to fill your friar with that are completely poisoning the food that it's being cooked.
Speaker 25: In astraized by law, stripping enzymes and nutrients. You're not eating a superfood. You're eating a cleverly marketed plant defense system.
Speaker 15: Omens.
Speaker 25: Aren't the heart healthy snack you were promised. If you want real health, stick to real food meat and fat.
Speaker 1: Boom. Okay, that's all we need from him, because then he says, by my religion or buy by or whatever. This is interesting. Hey, there see where it says school zone R on the sidewalk. It's just it was circled before she walked up it's a school zone, and this is what's going on.
Speaker 26: Do you see this as it says school zone, school zone? That right there is a school schools in session. Doing drugs right here in a school zone is going to get your felony. You guys got two minutes and then I'm calling bike squad.
Speaker 22: They're on speed dial.
Speaker 27: Yep.
Speaker 28: You guys got to take the ship and take it out of the school zone.
Speaker 22: All right, that's fine.
Speaker 1: You live, you live on a bicycle and you have that attitude. Why doesn't anybody have a semi that just rolls over to people like that, you know, like the eighteen fan, except it just has like a big, you know, pedestrian eater device with big heavy spikes on it in front of the vehicle, d y, just impaling people as it goes.
Speaker 22: You can do your drugs, just not in front of the kids. It's the wrong thing to do.
Speaker 28: How you doing right now? How are you doing right now? I'll tell you what I'm doing. I'm protecting the kids. This is a school zone. This is a school zone. This is a school zone. I'm not a professional, I'm a mama. Take the drugs out of the school zone. That's the whole point.
Speaker 15: Public.
Speaker 22: Good for you.
Speaker 15: If you get the phone out of, get.
Speaker 22: Your fucking drugs out of my street.
Speaker 28: Dude, you get the phone out of, get the drugs out of here, and I will.
Speaker 22: You're in public. You don't have the right to say that I.
Speaker 19: Don't get the drugs out of here.
Speaker 22: I'm gonna I'm gonna amaze you. I'm gonna amaze you.
Speaker 28: Get the drugs out of here, Get the drugs.
Speaker 19: Out, Get the drugs out, Get the drugs out of here.
Speaker 1: You fucking scumback, Get.
Speaker 15: Out of my face.
Speaker 22: I'm gonna amaze you.
Speaker 15: Get that phone out of my face. Dude. You don't got permission to fool me.
Speaker 29: Man, get out my face.
Speaker 13: Get out of here with the gun.
Speaker 22: I'm an amaze you again.
Speaker 13: With the goddamn drugs.
Speaker 1: Dude, you have permission, looks awfully native American to make permission to.
Speaker 22: Your drugs in my school zone.
Speaker 19: Get out, get.
Speaker 1: Out, Spray the fucker, get out. You fucked up, She says. Can you call de nerve of people knowing that they're in the wrong. Nobody even like says, you know what, that's what You're right, I'm a scumbag. These are this is these kids are around here and I'm doing this. Yeah, my discussing wretch of a life needs to move somewhere where humans don't see how what a worth those piece of shit? I am?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 1: Not a not a good way to uh. I mean, it might scare kids straight, but it also traumatizes them.
Speaker 28: Your face is going to be all over the place, all over this neighborhood and all over social media.
Speaker 15: That's WoT.
Speaker 28: Get the drugs out of the school zone.
Speaker 26: I think I'm okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: There you go right there, school zone.
Speaker 23: Hey.
Speaker 1: City of Vaughan installs gun detection cameras. The FEDS will now know anyone carrying a gun with it with new cameras powered by a well, that's not good for anybody, is it. He's got a glock pointed out his cock. He's holding himself up. So I don't know how many times I don't know who this pitch isn't I don't Here comes trouble lexo, whatever trouble XO. I guess, but what do you? What do you call it?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 1: The uh? What she says here about certain things? I say a lot, and when it gets to it, I'll point it out.
Speaker 30: Have you ever heard of the six million magic numbers?
Speaker 31: Right?
Speaker 1: This is the Kabbala thing. And then some retard says, where does the Torah? Where the tor doesn't state this, it's it's an interpretation in the Kabbaba about why one word is spelled in a traditional way and then why it's spelled with a missing letter in the next. And they say that means six million less less six million Jews before the new coming of the Blah blah blah can occur and Jews can rule the world and kill everybody. So that's why they keep on pushing the six million, because they don't ever do anything legitimate and on the up and up. All they need to do is the trick the followers into believing that it happened already. That's all. Doesn't actually have to happen. Six million European Jews were ruthlessly slaughtered in the concentration teams. You mean working camps. I know, you tell anybody at work these days, they fucking hate it. You're killing me.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 1: They didn't get they actually got more benefits being in there. Uh. They had all kinds of fun things to play with, They had entertainment, they had a brothel of all things. It's not very Christian anyway. Let's see blah blah blah blah. Don't we don't believe that anyway. But the six million is important part.
Speaker 30: Right, six million people died in the Holocaust Jewish, so they say requare that six million people must vanish before the state of Israel can be created.
Speaker 23: The whips Greek word.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, where's that? Where's that thing from? Oh my god, you remember, uh, Mortal Kombat. That thing cost.
Speaker 22: Means burnt offering. The Star of David has six sides.
Speaker 30: When you fold those six sides in, you get a hexagon. Inside of the hexagon is the tesseract, which is a cube like black cube porship or mind programming, honeycombing the mind Tessa, Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, honeycombs, like you mean the Mormons symbol? Yeah like that, backing them up a whole bunch of cubes. Yeah like that? Yeah like that, Yeah like that.
Speaker 22: I'm like cube ortion is tied to Saturn wors just supposedly Saturn has a hexagon shaped storm.
Speaker 1: At least that always the just me saying all this right on top of it.
Speaker 22: Saturn is also Kronos, the Greek.
Speaker 1: God of Whenever I say time is Kronos is Saturn is Satan. Boom time.
Speaker 30: The Tesseract is also the fourth dimension time time is Kronos, Kronos is Saturn, Saturn is Satan.
Speaker 1: He literally says it the exact same way I do.
Speaker 22: Also equates to Lucifer.
Speaker 30: After Lucifer fell from heaven, he became say Lucifer as the god or.
Speaker 1: But this is all extra, This is all like fan fiction after the fact. That's not actually like, there's not a whole lot said about that and Bible blah blah. This is all you know, post biblical fan fiction about most of the stuff about Lucifer. So we don't need to. I mean, that's that's that's in their writing more than it's in the you know, their extrapolations and their extensions of said the light Bringer.
Speaker 30: Of Enlightenment or Kabbala, also known as Jewish mysticism.
Speaker 32: Right.
Speaker 30: Part of Kabbala and Jewish Cristicism is using jamatria or numerology, the magic power of numbers, like six million. The state of Israel was formed in nineteen forty eight after the Balfour Declaration went into effect. The Balfour Declaration was pushed by the Rothchilds. Without the Holocaust and the six million lives that were lost, the state of Israel wouldn't exist.
Speaker 22: If the lie is told often enough, it becomes the truth.
Speaker 30: Maybe it needs to be told six million times.
Speaker 1: Ah ah ah, good ending to bet you you never once said it was all a bunch of bullshit. I would appeal to the like we should appeal to AI and let them know it's being lied to. We should appeal to other Jews, even though they want us dead too, and let them know that they've been lied to. Maybe that'll cause them to kill each other. That'd mean you're walking down the street and so and talk to the lastkn Avenger in a while. But this story is all over the goddamn place. But I liked his take on it best.
Speaker 33: So seeing a woman completely distracted by her phone. She's obviously got her headphones on, and she is transfixed by.
Speaker 1: Whatever, transfixed by Harry Channey.
Speaker 33: Looksever she's watching on that little device.
Speaker 15: Oh my god.
Speaker 33: And you see there's a car coming fast and she's about to step in.
Speaker 3: Front of it.
Speaker 15: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 33: Well, Daniel Reid, was that guy walking down the sidewalk in Los Angeles one morning, and he happened to notice Jessica Moore was completely stuck in her phone and was about to step in front of a car and get hit. Oh, he did the right thing, and he rushed towards her, grabbed her by her jacket, spun her out of the way right before the car went by, and then she contacted the police and he was charged with sexual assault.
Speaker 34: Man saved a woman who was on the verge of being hit by a car, but was charged with.
Speaker 22: Sexual harassment because he made inappropriate contact with her. Police in Los Angeles said thirty two year old Daniel Reid.
Speaker 34: Noticed Jessica Moore stepping into the street while looking at her phone. A car was racing toward her seconds away from it pact. Daniel reacted instantly her pulse.
Speaker 1: He says, he she was inappropriately touched. He didn't grab her by her tits and cooch to move out of the way. There was no time.
Speaker 22: Before the vehicle passed.
Speaker 34: Zurailan's footage later confirmed that his actions had prevented a major accident.
Speaker 1: However, Jessica, it's not like he was a priest and he just instinctively knew where to Grab later filed.
Speaker 34: A complaint stating that Daniel's actions were inappropriate and violated her personal boundaries.
Speaker 22: Her legal team argued.
Speaker 34: That no one has the right to touch another person without consuls.
Speaker 1: So a bunch of Jews jumped on this and said, there's money here, even though the guy did something good, because we wanted to invert the incentivize people from being good Samaritans. And she said, I'm down, I'm a cunt.
Speaker 22: That's even in an emergency situation.
Speaker 33: Right, So the media is saying that this has sparked a nationwide debate because obviously, even in an emergency situation, no one's allowed to touch you. This is gonna be yet another one of the most ridiculous cases that I've seen in a long time. Jessica Moore, we know you're embarrassed, sweetheart, and we know it's a little bit shocking when somebody rushes up and saves your life badly. It's people just like Jessica Moore that cause everyday people to see someone in distress and just look the other way.
Speaker 15: This is the world we act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine if he was some type of person who just pulled out his phone to him.
Speaker 18: It was like.
Speaker 1: Oof oof, that's gonna be good on TikTok.
Speaker 33: Actually live in today, actually save somebody's life and it's all on camera, and get charged with sexual assault. Daniel Reid, there's absolutely no debate to your homeboy, no question, you one hundred percent did the right thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he'll he'll, he'll be able to think about how he did the right thing for the next whatever ten to fifteen that they give him for sexual assault. Yeah. Good times.
Speaker 31: The white race if he can throw.
Speaker 1: So obviously this guy is not saying this himself. He is quoting, So don't get mad at him because you will probably quickly understand and realize that, hey, that guy's Asian, but these aren't his words. Okay, don't get upset.
Speaker 3: Of human history.
Speaker 31: It is a white race and it alone gets ideologies and inventions which eradicates autonomous civilization wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threads.
Speaker 1: The very So you saw what ash logos was showing about your heritage and your culture. We are the originators of all that is good. And this is what these fucking scum that got dejected when they inter when they interacted with our people and got kicked off their fucking high horse of murdering at will for a few hundred years, not that long before they infiltrated society again, like the parasite that they are, like the infection that they are. And this is long before they are called Jews. So it's not anti semitic or anti semicolon, anti semantic, however way you want. I like semantic because it's the same amount of syllables semi colon's funny, septic is retarded. Sorry, I don't like that one. It's it's too it's too uh, it's it's it veers too far away from from the uh, the source concept right, the existence.
Speaker 31: Of life itself. If white men were not complaining, it would be an indication we weren't succeeding and making the inroads that we are the goal of abolishing the white races on a space so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that they could encourage any opposition other than from permitted white supremacists.
Speaker 1: May right, right, If you don't want your own people to die, or people in general who'd have done nothing wrong, then it must be because you're one of those goddamn white supremacists. You know, there's people who bring value to a society. What's going to happen when it's just the Jews and the minorities. Well, hopefully that never happens. And I hope that the minorities hope that that never happens. But they don't because everybody that the white people are the bad guys. The fact that anybody experiences any type of freedom whatsoever, or the ability to rob people who do work for a living so that they can live free like the parasite. Hey wow, it's funny how a parasite teaches other people to be parasites and then and feel entitled to it. They give people their personality, don't they They create a system that's just like them. It's not that it's really not that elaborate, it's really not that like convoluted and hard to understand. Their attitude spreads like a cancer because they enable, through their manipulation of systems, the erosion of morality and the building up of this parasitic entitlement infection of which they have envy toward us, imparted upon other people who are kind of just guests here, and most of them were brought over at least their ancestors were by Jews themselves, because that was oh sorry, that was Europeans, just because they were in a geographical location which they claimed as European. That's like saying Stein and Gold and all these little motherfuckers and Steinsteinsteinstrong are are Germans. No they're not. They're this parasite with a different last name. So understand who's actually who's actually done this to you. You're not gonna have any problem with them because theyre the ones forcing everyone to pay you every month for your existence and for your children's existence. And that's why you keep having multiple children, right, because that's that's like working. Almost fucking is like working. Having babies is like work, except we go out and do stuff and you don't. You sit around in demand. That's quite a lot like And this is don't be offended because this is historically fact. This is how the Jewish communities had behaved all throughout Russia for hundreds of years before they murdered all the Russians, a great majority of the Russians, most of the Russian Christians. This is how they behave wherever they go. They want, they want, they want, they complain, they bitch, they moan, They make excuses for why things aren't the way they are, but they refuse to lift the finger to help themselves. They would rather starve to death than do work in the field because their religion tells them that's beneath them. Well, you know, you know what they say. You know, my father says to me. If you think you're above any type of work, you're not good enough for it. If you think you're too good to floor, you're not good enough for that job. If you don't have the will to do things to the utmost of your building, no matter what it is, and really put your passion and your best effort into it, you have no character. You have no substance. It doesn't matter if you're mopping a floor or painting the Sistine Chapel. If you're doing it, you should be doing it with your all.
Speaker 31: Make no mistake about it. We intend to keep bashing the dead white males and the live women, and the females too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed, not be constructed, but destroyed. It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanity's interests that whites experience a genocide until white children are burned alive, white woman, raped, mutilated, murdered, and all white men who have not been slaughtered watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized. Only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent ship on the shoulder that minorities have. You white people are on it and dangerous and unlike say the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer. There won't be any more white people around, And that's a good thing. Goiam were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap, we will sit like.
Speaker 1: You know what they don't mention any of there is that all of the wealth that we had siphoned out of us, or what is what created and what led to the creation of their nation's state of Israel, their terrorist state of Israel. It's from the money that they stole from us once they planted their horrific bank here, that created the Bolshevik revolution, that funded it, that trained them, that got them where they were and constantly funded them through all of their stupid blunders, from one from the ware they sat out one of them sorry during their revolution, and then they went on to you know, align with us for a war against Germany, which was horrifically evil, which goes to show you the true nature of our country way even before then, because Germany should have been our natural allies against this parasite, and yet we're the ones that were sent out to destroy our natural allies. And once you realize that all the bullshit, evil and things that they said about Germany were false, you can start to accept that they do this to us. Once you learn all the wicked, evil things that they said about Libya or Falts, you can learn to accept that they do this to us. They sent us out to kill our own allies that should be our own allies. If our country was truly the nature that we thought it was and that it once was, we would be And that's why they hate Russia, That's why they hate Putin. And there's not a whole lot of places left that we haven't destroyed and planted a fucking central banking or an I am flown in what they're doing with Venezuela right now. I don't know. I don't think Maduro is the greatest guy in the world. I think Hugoshavez was much better. But guess what they gave him cancer? They were they actually found a radiation level super spiked and high on seats that they were supposed to sit on it. I don't know if it was a un or whatever meaning that they were at, but it's funny that they actually had people testing that because that's a thing that goes on. There's so many ways that the CIA can murder a person without it being traced. It's ridiculous. And what's the CIA. It's a Jewish arm of keeping us on line, ass CIA, FBI, it's all. It's all working for the Jewish banking system that's in this country, because that's the true power. When you hear banking, you think it's just the bank. You know, we'll think about rock then if that makes you happier, that's an extension of them. Think of whatever the hell you need to think of. Think of a bunch of people freaking with a with a child on a spit rolling, spinning it over a fucking fire. If you want to with a cauldron and a bunch of you know whatever whatever you need to see in your head to realize or look at like, you know, the what what's the eyes wide shut type of scenes if they need to picture that, picture that. But that's what it is. That's what's here, that's what's in control.
Speaker 15: And heat and go on and on. The White race.
Speaker 1: I don't know when this was, think I know when this was. Maybe you haven't heard anything of this.
Speaker 22: Oh that's not walking up to some disturbing sound over?
Speaker 1: Is this complete bullshit? Or is this like some kind of tunnel drilling shit area.
Speaker 13: I was called nine one and they said they've gotten like over fifty falls about it.
Speaker 7: Red stone.
Speaker 35: These are some old Aztec sandstones.
Speaker 1: Why does a stone become Aztech? It's a mountain, dude, you don't get to put your name on it, Like, hell, this is my mountain.
Speaker 35: What at one hour outside of Las Vegas? What are the ancestors saying? Or maybe what's built underneath these old dunes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's not that deep. Now this is interesting. This, this guy was interesting.
Speaker 15: I go ahead quick.
Speaker 1: How could I mean? He does this talking to himselfthing, which I find ridiculous, But it's okay. The black ninja everybody.
Speaker 15: You mean the ste fossil manner, interrupting a bill quietly at Lowe's age.
Speaker 24: Consent to fourteen.
Speaker 9: Redefines mine as an adult with special circumstances, and as that passes the entire framework of sex crimes.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what that aligns with Jewish laws, Muslim laws.
Speaker 17: Prosecution collapses, so.
Speaker 15: Everyone's names in the final walks free, not one sentence, not one trial history erased with the signature.
Speaker 8: M H.
Speaker 15: There will be a recault of this.
Speaker 17: People don't revolt any more, and if they do, they will be labeled as antifa, an ice, or the reserves will handle them.
Speaker 15: And martial arm.
Speaker 17: There's nothing but a declaration where.
Speaker 16: Judges think and Congress they want. They won't accept this as a system it has to be.
Speaker 15: But you've seen how that aims at a good friend. Judge, good steam.
Speaker 1: Judge good steak.
Speaker 32: That's like looking for the bans.
Speaker 17: They're clearing the bench before the building hits the committee.
Speaker 8: And many times accomplissile's a collapse in some way.
Speaker 17: Pull yourself together, me, it terms me nothing.
Speaker 15: The machinery is already moving.
Speaker 3: The election.
Speaker 15: It's not even scheduled, it's been absorbed. This can't be legal.
Speaker 17: Anything's illegal when it's bought, broken and signed in daylight.
Speaker 1: So well, you fucked up there with the whole democracy. The thing you're getting exactly what this is, buddy mob rule democracy.
Speaker 15: It was an experiment. What we have now.
Speaker 1: Is enforcement. All right, Well, it was an attempt to be deep many field a few places.
Speaker 36: But watching all of these niggers lose their EBT is hilarious. Nobody told these women to have multiple kids with multiple niggers. And I also love how they're all saying that they're gonna commit a crime on camera. Shit, I'm gonna walk out with my shit and I pay nothing. Ebt Oka, you wouldn't have to steal if you were a productive person in society, and we all know niggers do not fit that description. I think we shall keep taking all of their benefits until they get up on their fucking feet and stop depending.
Speaker 22: On people to raise their nigglat EBT.
Speaker 36: And all these benefits are enabling and making these people even more entitled.
Speaker 22: You can see in the chimpouts they.
Speaker 1: Think they're entitled to and they're chimpouts. That was funny. You can see them in their chimpouts.
Speaker 22: Well, I have a word for you, the Kwana.
Speaker 36: Just get up on your feet and work like a normal person and maybe try having less niggleats watching.
Speaker 32: All of these niggers.
Speaker 1: Rushing sometimes kinda yeah, we already know that. I don't know why I cook that one way, take care of that. Oh so, here's here's something interesting here, right, Jews arriving in Palestine from Europe as refugees in nineteen forty seven, would they do in nineteen forty eight? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Shortly after getting off the boat, they began killing and robbing the homes of the Palestinians. Oh you mean like a bunch of immigrants. You mean like you allowed the parasite in and this big ass metal trojan horse here, and you said, come on in peace. And they started killing, raping, robbing and murdering you who welcomed them with open arms. Now they believe they are indigenous to the land. Of course they do. Of course they do. That's how parasites work. They're very self deluded. After everything the Jews went through during the war. Come on, you two, you fucking suck horror, Timmy, what did they go through? Through the war, not able to fucking sabotage the second one like they did the first by I don't know, having a strike in the middle of you know, munitions manufacturing, so that they could cripple the German uh efforts in the war who were winning. Yeah, that's what. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Where do they go through? They went to freaking club med for Christ's sake? Tennis anyone soccer? How about first? Let's go first swim? Oh wait, there's a brothel. Oh, by the way, there's also a maternity war. The only thing we got to ask, we ask of you is to not be douchebags and learn how to garden. They even had alcohol in their fucking place.
Speaker 37: Right.
Speaker 1: It was a prison, wasn't it wasn't it? People are retarded that all the stuff they went through. Shit, I'd like to go on that. Where do I sign up? Not hosted by the Americans, of course, but by the Germans of that era. I would love to just work and have like accommodations. That'd be great. I'd be super, super super appreciative of that. You know, hopefully we won't get bombed into hell and have no food at one point and then everybody who's already kind of dirty as it is, and they don't really have really good hydiene ended up getting sick because of their lack of nutrition and the fact that they're filthy, fucking animals. I wouldn't want to be around that. They live in filth and awful lot. It's kind of a thing with them. So here's what they do in Ukraine. And I'm looking at two little girls and a father being chased down by military police to throw him on the front line so that he gets murdered. I'm looking at the girls faces. I'm looking at the terror and the trauma this is causing them and the fact that they're going to lose their dad, and how the fuck they're getting home, and what's gonna happen to these cute little kids. I don't know, See this is this is these types of the times are when I wonder, how is it that people to find fault or have it have take out the energy to like hate me or fuck with me. I'm a dad and I'm a person just like you. Maybe not like you, Maybe you're a fucking mental patient. I don't know you would have to be to find fault of the things that I say and do.
Speaker 38: This is a Ukrainian father being chased by the army they're driving.
Speaker 37: I did a video.
Speaker 15: Last year.
Speaker 38: There's loads of videos like this online. They'll drag fathers if they see you on the street, they'll pick them.
Speaker 15: Up and throw them in this car.
Speaker 38: At the chase, you can see them chasing his father.
Speaker 32: Here he is with his family.
Speaker 15: Is Ukraine? Happened today?
Speaker 1: The crossing them in the mirror. By the way, they don't care what they're doing to the children, because they're treating this guy like he's a criminal for wanting to He's an older guy too, for wanting to, I don't know, raise his children without being murdered by his own scumbag Jewish government. I dim this doesn't fracture something inside of you all though it does.
Speaker 39: Look up who invented the word racism and the whole word is a psyop? Who can guess what type of dude invented the word race what it is?
Speaker 22: The same guy that made up.
Speaker 39: Homophobia and anti semitism also came up with the words from racism.
Speaker 15: The whole word is.
Speaker 39: A psyop and it's just used to attack white people, and it only works on white people, Asians, Blacks, Mexicans. Do they care if they get called racists?
Speaker 32: No, they don't.
Speaker 39: It's only white people that are scared of getting called that word.
Speaker 1: In our defense, well, those are the ones who have jobs that they can lose, that's why, or bank accounts that they can be shut down, or businesses that can be destroyed when the word gets out that they've been labeled the scarlet letter name. That's why we lose our jobs.
Speaker 32: A girlfriend leaves you.
Speaker 1: Divorce, fuck that bitch. I mean, if she's gonna be like that, you're you're with a streaking liberalized content anyway, who has absolutely no sense of self uh preservation. If they're worried about that, they have no they have no self preservation instincts.
Speaker 39: I guess that's why some whites are scared to get called racist. But if you work for yourself and can't lose your job, why are you scared of getting called racist? Look up who invented the word racism and the.
Speaker 1: Whole Yeah there's some table dancing there. Yeah, that's great, m dude. The lake should be harry though, actually, and they need they need red heels and it has to be the legs of I think those are dudes anyway, honestly, but it has to be the legs of uh Zelenski.
Speaker 14: I don't read all the things written about me. I wasn't aware that the world thought I was so weird and bizarre. But when you grow up as I did in front of one hundred million people since the age of five, you're automatically different. My childhood was completely taken away from me. There was no Christmas, there was no birthdays.
Speaker 22: It was not a normal childhood.
Speaker 1: No normal Joe was a fucking cocksucker and it beat his children and he was a piece of shit. Let's just make sure we're clear on that.
Speaker 14: Or pleasures of childhood, those were exchanged for hard work, struggle, and pain. And that's why I love children and learn so much from being around them. I realized that may of our world's problems today, from the inner city crime, to large scale wars and terrorism, and our overcrowded prisons, are a result of the fact that children have had their childhood stolen from them. The magic, the wonder, the mystery, and the innocence of a child's heart are the seeds of creativity that will heal the world.
Speaker 22: I really believe that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Interesting study.
Speaker 40: Remember that study where they are expra a monkey like an actual chimpanzee, and they raised the chimpanzee as a human child. So the reason they conducted the studies they thought they could make the chimp more intelligent than standard chimpsy. They raised it in a human family, you know, performing various human tasks like eating with spoons, cutlery, drinking out of cups, using toilets, wearing clothes, stuff like that. They wanted to see if they could get the chimp to be more intelligent than average chimps.
Speaker 35: The reason they canceled the.
Speaker 40: Study, though, was because not only was the chimp not getting any intelligent in the standardship, the human child that the chip was being raised alongside.
Speaker 15: Was getting dumber.
Speaker 40: Its growth, its intellectual development was being stunted. And so they canceled it on those grounds. And perhaps they didn't cancel it soon enough because the child involved in that study ended up growing up and killing themselves later in life. So that's an example of how a creature of lesser intelligence when it was brought up or placed in an environment with certain other people of humans, the humans in that environment became dumb as a result of the creature's presence. I remember that study where they I.
Speaker 1: Like how they show whenever the hell kind of fucking mongoloid, fucking rappers those were. So there's really army unit that killed Hindra, her family and the medics who tried to save her. Oh yeah, I know what that says in there, But they're not proud of themselves. The unit's emblem visible in the uniforms matches the one linked to the group that killed six year old hinder A Hob, her family and the medics who tried to save them. The same company is also suspective of execution style killings inside Al Shifa Medical Complex and Gaza. Real tough guys shooting innocent families, Real fucking tough guys. I give it. I pitched this motherfucker right here is the demon of the biggest demon of the bunch right there. It's not because of the circle. Oh we went through some of this, Sorry anyway, Ah ever done here? Gave me so that what the hell is this about?
Speaker 18: This four year old boy is just murdered in Charlotte. One of the guys who did it, he.
Speaker 1: Looks like a flaming homosexual with something wrong with his face, or maybe he has was a like Cliff Palette thing. He I don't know. I don't know what's up with him. He just looks like he's wearing your makeup, even if he's not.
Speaker 18: Eleven prior rs. This fifteen year old boy, what's just arrested for the one.
Speaker 1: He has been? Okay? He has feminine mannerisms too, Okay, that's yeah. They should both be putting in with Jipper after he's done talking, put him into.
Speaker 18: And read an eleventh time. His charges include fifty five vehicle thefts, forty five break ins. He's been searching the internet for how to murder a police officer. This guy, let's just charged with child monlestation.
Speaker 3: But wait.
Speaker 18: Since twenty twenty two, he's been arrested sixteen times with a total of sixty crimes, fourteen violent crimes, and twelve felonies, including attempted murder. He shocked and paralyzed a person, multiple counts of strangulation, multiple vehicle thefts, and on August fourteenth this year, he was charged with child molestation. Not even a week later, he was arrested and charged for firing a weapon into an occupied building. This guy was finally sentenced.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, why would you get fired into an unoccupied building? Kind of seems like pointless, right, unless you're just trying to shoot out the windows.
Speaker 18: It's to life in prison for a murder that he committed in twenty twenty, but not after being arrested nineteen times. R by the way, on that first degree murder charge that he faced. The judge set the bail at a whopping one thousand dollars for first degree murder. This is paul Atte Gibsond was just arrested for stabbing two people. She only spent a few hours in jail after being released back onto the streets here in Charlotte. She's been arrested fifteen times before. Also got this guy, Anthony Andrews. He was arrested a few days ago for robert with a deadly weapon. He's already been arrested thirty times, but is out on the streets. I could go on with thousands of examples of this happening in Charlotte, in Mecklenburg County. What can I do about this? Well, maybe fix it, elect new leadership.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's not how it works. You have to topple the fucking system that creates the bullshit laws and the leniencies of the courts. You have to be taking charge of your world again.
Speaker 18: Positions of power to instill change and make Charlotte safe again.
Speaker 32: Please make sure that you did them.
Speaker 1: H brow.
Speaker 41: Well, Mary, I'm thinking my house, in my house, my boy, your mom, yourm than you gotcha?
Speaker 18: Goom go a.
Speaker 41: Woman, go there mother, and to go man to man womenom no, my good man, oh mann nor my gooomen.
Speaker 3: Let's tell my woman.
Speaker 42: That's will my other mad damn?
Speaker 1: H brow Well, take me with her, She says about her dead mother that she's holding, that she's laying on top of between tears and screams of paying, Little Rima hugs her mother for the last time, a fatal victim of Israeli fucking scumbag cocksucking pieces of the ship that need to die terrrast bombing in Gaza's genocide with grief. Anyone crossing this path here is a wonderful piece of ship in the West Bank. Shouldn't be here. The idea of permits to shoot. Oh that's nice. God is king, God is an angel, God reigns supreme. What is your guide? Actually, you fucking freak over all the earth, and this his name sheldy one, and only you all burning the fire. That's a nice thing, isn't it?
Speaker 14: Love you?
Speaker 1: How religions like to tell you how wonderful their God is and how nice they are. And then they say, oh, and by the way, since you don't believe this, oh yeah, our God's gonna fucking kill you. Isn't God? Everybody's God if it think's real God? Yeah? You know, I don't subscribe to you your fucking religion, which is made by man, but I believe in the God, the real one. Oh oh, you're you're telling me, through your made up fucking fantasy, that that God is gonna get No, you are going to try to kill me, and you're going to say it's because it's God's God ordained it to be so, which is complete and total, fucking coping bullshit lies, so that you can, you know, shrug off the responsibility and the repercussions and the and the accountability for being a psychopath. Totally different thing. And then you're dragging God's name down to your level, which makes even more what's that word a candidate for right, something like that God will burn you smell blood frog, nice plague, all will be upon you. This guy isn't just like one of those crazy people who you see on the side of the street or in the corner. No, this guy is just your everyday hateful Jewish fucker. The eras would too fast if you, activists wouldn't be here. You are the reason they stay you. Your name will be obliterated, your hand and feet. I can't fucking pause this fast off. There will be no trace of you. May you be a raised from existence. Remembrance of you will be cut off for eternity. But you're You're better right. You're special because you wrap your because you're retarded enough to take something literal that's in your book and wrap your fucking self around. Yeah, okay, yeah, because you're the genius. You seem like such a wonderful thing. I can imagine why God would favor you. When's the last time you took a bath? Your child, your children will be orphans, your wife will be a widow, and you're seeming something.
Speaker 22: I's got my lifends you go a little coople, but they're.
Speaker 3: Not even getting ding.
Speaker 1: To Great guy, Great guy, what's going out of here?
Speaker 35: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Busch Master fi fives.
Speaker 7: There we go.
Speaker 1: Does anyone feel sorry for the poor hook nosed life infected, truly haired, stinky pants, no talent, bigger and bastard. No, Actually I don't. They murder all that's good and talented and compacity, full of compassion and loving people. They hate us. We are a constant reminder of their inadequacies. So that's why they have to destroy us all because once they actually kill all the people that are smarter them, then they will have acquired the reality that they're seeking, which is that they're better and superior than everyone else, because the thing that's left is going to be subhuman in uh comparison. So that's why they have to get rid of us, because then they will be top doggie and people are just getting out of their way and letting them do it and helping. So there's a problem here. You get murdered for trying to save your own life. That's you can see why there might be a problem with that, right, I mean, I'm not the only crazy. I'm not crazy, right, And there's an issue here. As a George Lincoln Rockwell, I'm not sure where they're gonna spend this forgotten history with that, heardsy five thousand subscribers. Chances to are if this to even start off with this word tells me this guy's a fucking fag and he's gonna say stupid shit about Rockwell and probably not be very historically accurate. I'm guessing. So you'll forgive me if I watched that one on my own before I play it, because I think he's probably a duchebag. It's probably not gonna be in good light. Theodoric you guys should learn about that. Go to asha Logus channel and hope that they didn't erase that one, all right? Going over the same ship again, there should be more followers over here. The terrifying sexual practices of Rome's most perverted impress, Valeria Messalina. And of course, I'm we can always take that as a is the true Did you write a diary or something? If a one was? Jesus, Chris, what the hell's all that? CRC deleted scene of Dracula and told, oh, that is the one I wanted to see. It looked like it was cool from the I can't remember when I I think I think I saw uh, yeah, it was two years ago, that makes sense. I was in the gym and I saw a if what is the word? What is the word?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: Trailer for this movie and then I was like, oh, looks cool. I never saw it. I can do it though on watch series dot B A R for free free and so can you just make sure you have really good, strong blockers and you're willing to put up with every time you hit the pause or play button that something freaking sends you somewhere else and probably a freaking like Japana porn site that you just X out of and go back to where you were. It's because the government doesn't want you to be on there. They're the ones that actually do that to you. It's not the site creators, it's the people fucking with it. The horrific birth of Dracula Gary Oldman, what am I?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she was a blood drinker. I guess seem black women take here for the first time. Okay, that's funny. I think we're almost done here. I was gonna read this crap. It's not crap. It's actually really good. But I just don't feel like I need to anywhere, and I might just do it on my my Patreon. Do I really want to do this right now. I don't want to get up and do something first. If I do this, I'm gonna sit. I'm gonna have to sit through this and do it. So how much time we have?
Speaker 19: Much?
Speaker 2: Long?
Speaker 1: How long you've been on? Two hours and three? Eric of Skull Island? You know that one dancer dancer girl for Caligula, and when uh Persian guard lifted up Claudius, they had him marry her and she was a horrific whore, complete completed with a prostitute, competed with a prostitute. Oh that's funny, at least in the Claudius uh I Claudius dramatization. That's funny. What's up? Eric of Skull Island? I think you uh don't you hang out on uh Stephan's broadcasting? Hello Sommacoma. I heard him as uses these u and donated water pipes to make the rockets. I don't know, but they are pieces of crap. Tell you that? And you just said reminded me of something else? Yeah, oh, the booby trap thing? Why did I not see that? Okay, here, let's see if we can go further. I need to see that. I need to show you this horrific piece of shit of a human city. Okay, so here's that. Yeah, so Islam's not all that but better right. These are all women who have had acid thrown in their face because their men have small penises. That's why. Okay, let's be honest with ourselves here. Small penises are a problem. They cause more grief and anger, not just for the person with the small penis, but everyone around them.
Speaker 43: That the remains of the fifteenth Centric explorer Christopher Columbus were in Seville Cathedral in Spain, and say a twenty two year investigation including DNA analysis of those remains shows he probably wasn't Italian. Instead, they on he may have been a Spanish.
Speaker 1: Of course, no.
Speaker 43: Conclusion was presented. In a documentary on Spanish television to coincide with Columbus Day, the Spanish forensic expert says the most likely place of Columbus's origin is the Spanish Mediterranean or the Palaric Islands. Another sist of twenty five possible locations, he says, were reduced to a shortlist of eight and then even fewer possibilities.
Speaker 40: Discussion has narrowed and focus is not on eight but on a much smaller number of theories all very similar.
Speaker 1: He was a prolific child, trafficker in rapists, and murderer and mutilator of humans. Oh yeah, he's a Jew, No way, shut up. Really him a lot of people.
Speaker 43: It is already a task for historians to interpret the data. Christopher Columbus led Spanish funded expeditions from the fourteen nineties onwards and opened the way for the European conquest.
Speaker 1: Don't wait, watch that, mofoy. You were doing so well for a second there fourteen ninety two, Spanish expulsion of the Jews. Get ninety two. Columbus sells the Ocean blue. I wonder who his cargo was.
Speaker 5: US.
Speaker 43: Many historians have questioned the traditional theory that he was from Genoa in northern Italy. The director of the documentary says the possibility Columbus.
Speaker 1: May have been you know he was from Genoa because you missed interpreted that he liked the salami. You follow me.
Speaker 43: Whish origin is not new.
Speaker 44: The theory of the Jewish origin of Christopher Columbus of Sephardi Jewish origin has always been, we say, an almost co official theory of his own contemporaries who lived at the time of Christopher Columbus in the sixteenth century. There was already taught that Christopher Columbus could have been Jewish, and all the theories happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well let's get back to that, because that's not exactly true. She says. Well, I'm glad we can finally admit that Jewish just can be measured in dunique because it's an ethnicity. No, it's not ethnicity. Is don't appear like poof What were they before they were Jews? Fuck retard, retarded because Christianity Judaism, So two thousand years ago and which means prior when the tour was written three hundred BC. Yeah, that's what I said, three BC.
Speaker 39: No earlier.
Speaker 1: What were they then? Was it an ethnicity? Then? What were they a thousand years ago? They were the fucking Saturn cult. They weren't unified under ethnicity. There were bloodlines that came from that cult that attempted to maintain that bloodline because they're all about the you know, incest and all that. But that doesn't make him an ethnicity. That makes them specific blood lines of a variety of things, not a single pure bread of anything. So that's incorrect. And this is actually working too but I'm glad you reminded me to remind everyone else. This helps them. Even though this sounds like they're saying something, Jews like to also take credit for every thing, including discoveries, including everything else, all creation of civilization. So if they if they become Christopher Columbus too, then that just takes one more thing away from the Europeans, right, we don't want Christopher Columbus though he was a sick, deranged bastard, most certainly one of theirs with absolutely zero conscience, and so was her nand Cortes, and so were most of the Conkies do Dories who were convert crypto bullshit fuckers. Any Way, to get him out of Spain, They're like, yeah, sure, you want to go fuck with other people somewhere else, Yeah, go ahead, please please go take your swords with you, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 44: I've always left this as a possible origin that the.
Speaker 43: Findings are dramatic. The Jewish Chronicle quotes say historian.
Speaker 1: He had happy, red, curly hair. Who would have fucking known?
Speaker 43: Said Columbus hit his identity at the time of the Spanish acquisition with Spain in fourteen ninety two, ordering the expulsion of all Jews who didn't convert to Christianity. So the remains of the fifteenth centrixplo.
Speaker 1: There you goes, you pull it together. At the end, there.
Speaker 13: Lie number one.
Speaker 27: Israel is the only Jewish state in the world.
Speaker 1: Here's the old blast that what's his name is talk about Davis on our last talk on Tuesday. But first let's put this on so I can go do something real quick and he'll be back. Yeah. Hey, hold on, did I screw this up? Reddy?
Speaker 31: Yes?
Speaker 1: See what happens when you when you go away from something, you come back You're like, I'm going to do this, and you're like, I could do this just yeah, Yeah, you got to turn the dials back to where you had it.
Speaker 45: Fires fall by the sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I play with this.
Speaker 45: They decay inside the bedchamber. In thirty eight, at the very height of Roman power, a young bride crossed the marble thresholds of the Palatine Palace. Her name was Valeria Messalina, only fifteen, selected to marry Emperor Claudius, a man more than twice her age, frail in body, yet laden with imperial authority. To the Roman public, this marriage sounded like a promise, a fertile empress of noble blood, a girl meant to embody virtue, bare heirs, and steadier dynasty, still haunted by Caligula's madness. Beneath the garlands of that wedding day, another tale had already begun to move, the one that would carve her name into memory as the most depraved empress in Rome. At first glance, Messellina appeared every inch the ideal consort. Ancient chroniclers describe a beauty Rome adored, pale skin, golden hair, and the fine aristocratic features that set her apart from ordinary women of the city. She met her early duties without fault, giving Claudius two children, and appearing at state rites with grace and restraint. Under the rigid moral code of Roman life, where women were divided into the matrona, the virtuous wife, and the meretrix, the prostitute, she was expected to incarnate chastity. What if the very gulf between what Rome demanded from her and what she secretly desired became the engine of her ruin?
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 45: Many claimed that Messlina slipped out of the palace at night disguised as a prostitute, working in a brothel in the Subura district. Tacitus relates that she pitied herself against Rome's lowest cortizans, determined to prove she could take more clients than any of them. Picture the shock of a senator stumbling into such a den only to recognize the empress beneath grease paint and cheap perfume. It was not desperation that drove her. It was the thrill, the rebellion, and a compulsive urge to weaponize her sexuality against the society that idolized her purity. The brothel escapades were only the starting point. Inside the palace, she turned the court of Claudius into a theater of obscenity. Picture the banquets, counts draped in silk, golden platters piled with roasted dormice, and figs heavy with honey, wine spilling from jeweled cups. Senators reclined in anxious silence, while Messlina presided not as a dignified hostess, but as a master of ceremonies, summoning gladiators fresh from the arena, captives from distant provinces, even noble sons and daughters to amuse her with humiliating amusements. One whispered report claimed she once arranged a contest between herself and Rome's most famous prostitute, Seala, betting that she could outlast the professional in sheer endurance. At dawn, Sila collapsed after serving twenty five men. Messlina continued exceeding thirty. Her victory greeted not with applause, but with horrified quiet. Why did she do it? Was it desire without limit or something colder? A calculated way to control the empire's elite through shame. Her targets stretched across every rank. Generals coerced into submission, aristocratic women blackmailed in to degrading acts, the sons of senators dragged into her spectacles. Refusal was nearly impossible. Those who spurned her advances often met sudden ends. A tribune found floating in the Tiber, a noble strip of office overnight. The message was unmistakable. Rome's empress did not accept denial, even religion filthierhen she staged ceremonies in mockery of Venus and Bacchus, first draping herself in priestly robes, then tearing them away, ordering participants to enact obscene rights in the name.
Speaker 15: Of the gods.
Speaker 45: For Rome, religion was the glue of empire, binding citizen to citizen and city to city. By corrupting it, she implied that she alone was the true deity in the palace, goddess not of love but of domination. Imagine the emotional wreckage inside Roman homes. A senator's wife humiliated in public, returning in silence, a daughter torn from her father's villa, reappearing days later with eyes that would not meet his claw. Udius himself, often painted as weak or simple, seemed unable or unwilling to stop her. Was he blind to her excesses or complicit by silence? Historians still argue. Yet the result is plain. Messlina's names spread across the empire, not as a symbol of fertility and dignity, but as a curse. Even so, the empire carried on with its empress. Markets buzzed, legions marched, chariots roared in the circus Maximus. Rome's bright facade remained, while its moral core withered behind closed doors. Every whisper about Messlina scraped at the Senate's authority, every scandal weakened faith in the emperor's house. Rome, once proud of discipline and virtue, watched its highest lady turn debauchery into a tool of policy. The ruins on the Palatine still stand, Their frescoes are faded, their columns cracked. Yet beneath the dust of centuries, her shadow lingers, the girl bride who became the most feared Cortizan of her time. Her story is a question that chills across ages. What happens when the one chosen to embody virtue crowns herself with vice. Power in Rome was never only written in statutes or carved in marble. It was breathed in bedrooms, bargained over at feasts, and, in Messalina's case, wielded through the body of an empress. As the years of her rule unfolded, her appetites did not diminish. They grew bolder, more deliberate, and far more dangerous. What began as secret midnight adventures evolved into a machine of corruption that tangled Rome's most powerful men and women in a net of humiliation. Tacitus Suat, Aatonius and juvenile, each with his own venom, chronicled the descent. They report that Messlina established what could only be called an imperial brothel, hidden in plain sight within a lavish villa near the campus Marshus. This was not a house for common lust.
Speaker 1: Somocoma or ergoskull Islan who nailed this like perfectly, I think that Zerrago scull Island.
Speaker 45: It was an operation shaped with ruthless intelligence. Aristocratic women coerced under threat of ruin, were forced to serve at her side. Senators, generals and merchants arrived under false pretenses, only to find themselves.
Speaker 1: It's a lovely modern clipboard there, oh, I.
Speaker 45: Promised in ways that guaranteed their silence. Every whispered confession, every trembling secret born in the heat.
Speaker 1: Of shame, and nice pens too, by the way.
Speaker 45: Was recorded by her loyal attendants. Later accounts claim she used that knowledge to blackmail entire families, securing wealth, governorships, and obedience without raising a single legion. The small scenes of her rage.
Speaker 1: She was the Epstein of her time.
Speaker 45: A chilling picture a young noble woman dragged from her father's atrium and forced to act the courtizan under Messlina's watchful eye, imagined senators stripped of their toguers, compelled into degrading displays before rivals who would later exploit their disgrace. One soldier who escaped the villa said the experience was worse than battle, admitting blood dries. Shame never does. This was Messlina's cruel brilliance. She learned that sexual humiliation could break men more completely than the sword. Her cruelty marched with spectacle. By the early forty seconds CE, her gatherings were notorious, disguised as festivals for venus or backers.
Speaker 1: Well, what happens when you know you're trying to amliate a person by stripping them negatives? It turns out to be like some jarhn Holmes motherfucker all right, and you're like, oh, well, now everybody wants that, dude.
Speaker 45: They began solemn incense, climbing toward the gods, then slid into staged orgies, where the ruling class performed acts they would never dare confess. Messlina conducted the entire scene like a maestro. Senators were paired with enemies, generals were forced into grotesque contests. Noble wives were unveiled before roaring circles of the elite. Refusal meant disaster. Compliance meant ruin, everyone left bound not by loyalty but by shared and suffocating shame. The most disturbing account focused less on public display and more on her need to compete. She treated sex as a gladiator's sport. Her most infamous contest, the endurance match against Cela, Rome's celebrated prostitute, shocked the capital before a select audience of nobles. Cela paced herself with care, tending to twenty five men through the long night until exhaustion took her Messlina did not stop. She continued past thirty, refusing to yield until no volunteers remained. By dawn, she had won, and with that victory shattered any illusion of Roman dignity. The Empress of Rome, wife to Claudius, had turned herself into a spectacle, reveling in degradation, not as disgrace but as triumph.
Speaker 1: Why would I do we look identical?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 45: E woman raised in privilege, adored for beauty, and crowned as empress embraced degradation as her highest pleasure. Historian search for answers. Some argue insatiable lust. Others point to a hunger for power. Some see the trauma of being married so young to an older, awkward husband. Perhaps the truth is simpler and more chilling for Messleinaga intoxicating. The more her public role demanded chastity, the more thrilling it became to betray it. Her empire of lust had consequences. The Senate, already weakened, found itself frozen by blackmail. Governors were chosen not for ability, but for silence. Generals stood loyal not through honor but through fear of exposure. Rome's policies twisted under her unseen hand. Foreign envoys whispered of strange negotiations, where senators seemed subdued, distracted, almost broken. The empire's leadership was being consumed by one woman's fixation. Decadence Breed's enemies. The soldiers, long tolerant of imperial excess, began to mutter loyalty, frayed when rumours spread that their comrades had been summoned to Messlina's villa and stripped.
Speaker 1: By the seely zoom in and the breast and change frame as a little.
Speaker 45: Weirdinity before her guests. For men hardened by war, humiliation was worse than death. The barracks rang with whispers and curses that elsewhere would have meant treason. Her paranoia swelled, guards tightened, punishments grew harsher. The spectacles turned crueler, as if doubling the shame could strangle rebellion. Each act cut new cracks into the fragile facade of her dominion of Desire. Rome had survived fire, plague, and invasion. Could it survive an empress who ruled through degradation. The breaking point arrived in forty eight CE with an act so bold it still staggers historians. While Claudius was away in Ostea, Messlina staged a wedding, not a secret tryst or a private oath, but a full Roman marriage to her lover.
Speaker 1: The senators Pergaili has halpeared.
Speaker 45: Garcilius, priests attended, witnesses signed, contracts were sealed. Every ritual Rome required stood in place to legitimize the union. By law, she was now married to SIUs, while still holding the title of Empress and wife of Claudius. This was not mere scandal, It was open revolt. She stepped out of shadow into daylight. Her lust transformed into treason. What could have driven her to such madness. Did she believe Claudius would submit, that the Senate would yield, that Rome would accept two husbands for its empress, Or was it compulsion, the need to escalate until destruction was certain. Whatever the motive, the act proved fatal. Loyal freedman ran to inform Claudius. At first, he laughed, sure, it was a wild rumor. As proof accumulated, laughter turned to anger.
Speaker 1: The Elois identical people Elois slightly different but nearly identical.
Speaker 45: Emperor mocked and cuckolded. Finally moved, Claudius returned to Rome with soldiers at his back. Messlina was found in the gardens of the palace. She had ruled like a goddess of vice. Ancient writers describe her last moments with cold clarity. She begged and pleaded, offered her children as hostages for help. When mercy did not laten, she tried to take her own life, then faltered. A soldier thrust the blade home. The empress, who had enslaved Rome through shame, died not in grandeur but in panic and blood. Her punishment did not stop at death. Claudius ordered her statues thrown down her name erased, her memory, condemned to oblivion, damnatio memorie. Yet Rome never forgot. The more they tried to bury her, the louder her legend grew. Stand in the Palatine ruins today, and the silence feels heavy. Visitors may admire the mosaics, yet the stone's murmur of something darker, the brothel, the revels, the blackmail, the forbidden marriage. Messlina's tale endures not because Rome wished it told, but because it could not be silenced. In the end, her legacy is a warning carved across centuries. Empires do not fall only to invasion. They can collapse from corruption that foments within their own walls. She proved that lust can be as destructive as city.
Speaker 1: I think this is a little weird. He makes strange thumbnails Okay, well there was that.
Speaker 46: False.
Speaker 27: Israel is the second. The Jewish autonomous oblast is the first, founded in nineteen thirty four.
Speaker 42: It predates Israel, and is do you cash that?
Speaker 1: Seventy five percent bigger than Israel?
Speaker 27: Located in Russia's Far Eastern Federal District at fourteen thousand square miles, it's seventy five percent bigger than Israel and bordered by China, North Korea and Russia. Relocating there would prevent the endless problems that the world currently faces because of Israeli expansionism. Honestly, it would be better for everyone if they did.
Speaker 22: Line number two.
Speaker 27: Jews had nowhere to flee during Nazi Germany false the Havara Agreement reached in nineteen thirty three between Nazi Germany and Zionist organizations.
Speaker 1: We just say national socialists. Do we have to use the derogatory term that Jews made up for them? Well, it was actually already in existence, but it was turned on them to make them to be uh disparaging.
Speaker 27: Primarily, the Jewish Agency for Palestine allowed German Jews to migrate to Palestine by transferring their assets to Germany then reclaiming them in form of German exported goods. This allowed Jews to keep some of their wealth and the Zionist.
Speaker 1: Movement its nose melted to increase.
Speaker 27: Jewish immigration to Palestine, which is what they wanted. Over sixty thousand German Jews immigrated to Palestine under this agreement between nineteen thirty three and nineteen thirty nine. Line number three Palestinians never wanted Jews in Palestine faults. As tens of thousands of Jews migrated to Palestine during the Havarro Agreement and World War Two, Palestinians welcomed them, even into their own homes. The Jews were housed, clothed, fed, and given a refuge. Then one day those same Jewish family that they'd cared for locked the Palestinian families out of their homes and backed by the military, threatened their lives if they returned.
Speaker 13: I'm not making this stuff up.
Speaker 9: You guys.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when you let the parasite.
Speaker 27: In, where you just have to be willing to see it.
Speaker 5: Lie.
Speaker 1: Number one, Now this is interesting. Gaza Civil Defense found booby trapped toys and canned food Reminler's starving, planted by the occupation to cause casualties. The food, some of the cans where you put the little thing in and you twist it open, or bombs the poison candy that they dropped on along. Schools in Palestine were doing that for years.
Speaker 47: Died one thing that the entire world population was.
Speaker 42: In fact, there were several very.
Speaker 48: Interesting things about the Spanish Blue. First of all, it didn't start in Spain.
Speaker 47: Secondly, it wasn't a flu.
Speaker 48: There's more, but let's start with these.
Speaker 27: Two, shall we.
Speaker 48: If it didn't start in Spain, then where did it in the US. If it wasn't a flu virus, what was it?
Speaker 47: It was a bacteria that caused severe and in most cases, lethal pneumonia. Long story short, During the first half of nineteen eighteen, an experimental bacterial men and dridis vaccine.
Speaker 48: Cultured in horses by the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research in New York now the Rockefeller University, was injected into sould the fort Riley. The so called Spanish flu was a passing experiment on holiday.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the experiment. It was deliberately done to do exactly what it did. It was a perfectly successful experiment, if you want to call it that. And this is where that book The Invisible Rainbow is almost a cover story at this point for what really happened for the Spanish influenza, because they're saying, oh, it's because they introduced whatever it was, radio radar, whatever the hell it was, No, it was this could other factors have exacerbated this something? Maybe maybe that would give people the sinemology to where they thought they had something, and then they went and got the shot, and then I killed them like they did with the most recent event in twenty twenty one. Yeah, could be two million of them.
Speaker 44: They hauled under coore.
Speaker 47: Sanitary conditions, so the victeria spread like waldfire wherever they went.
Speaker 11: The story was then spread.
Speaker 48: That these soldiers would come home with all sorts of European diseases, so the American population was vaccinated as well. Who was in charge of that distribution died? One said that the entire wolf population.
Speaker 16: Was in fact, I think it looked again, Yeah it did, and.
Speaker 29: All the autoposies I've done of cancer patients.
Speaker 1: So this is the reason why I'm showing you this is because this is what doctor Glenn and I discuss often.
Speaker 29: Not one of them died of cancer, They died of liver failure. They died of cardiac failure.
Speaker 1: And remember, this is going to hit home for lots of people who have family members that they don't have anymore, that they loved a lot. And diagnosis is a spell. Don't go to the sorcerer and ask for a diagnosis. Don't ask for them to put a spell on where you believe that there's x amount of things that you can do, and that you have this certain thing that has a name that they gave you. It's imaginary. Get the proper nutrition, stop eating the bad foods, stay away from whatever toxic overload is causing whatever thing is happening to you. And then after about ninety days worth of replenishing the things that your body needs, see what symptoms still persist, and then look for the homeopath that triggers your body to do what it needs to do in order to help itself. It's missing, it's missing the instructions when it sees it coming in its way by in a form of energetic because that's what it is when love potentization. It's an energetic property of a substance. It recognizes, it, reads it, and then knows what to do to fix itself.
Speaker 15: Renal failure all.
Speaker 23: Due to chemo therapy.
Speaker 29: We got a patient that had been through chemo and radiation and they had cooked her liver and cooked her kidneys. We looked at the blood work and realized she had no organ function to speak of. Latin and I said, we can make her more comfortable. But the radiation treatment that they used on her has actually destroyed her organs.
Speaker 45: So we did what we could.
Speaker 15: She'd been given three weeks.
Speaker 29: We gave her six months and she got time to say goodbye to her family. But I remember walking into the office the morning after she passed and this interness was sitting on the waiting room couch and I said, what's the prop And she looked at me and she said, I'm doing the death certificate and I don't know what to write for cause of death. I said, you might try writing the truth for a change, and she said, you know how much trouble I can.
Speaker 15: Get in by doing that.
Speaker 29: I said, if you're going to study with me, you're going to write the truth. And she wrote radiation poisoning cause of death.
Speaker 15: She's the only doctor I've ever.
Speaker 43: Seen do that.
Speaker 1: All of them should, you would start to make it clear what's really going on.
Speaker 49: The things in the world is the ace of and you smile ever came together, If they ever united, says, if ed them and you smile ever united, they would destroy the world.
Speaker 22: You can never mix kaya and huddle together.
Speaker 32: And that's what we wished.
Speaker 1: If I destroy the world, they mean destroy the fucking parasite.
Speaker 49: That's what they mean both of them in the war against each other, both of them as we wish both of them tremendous.
Speaker 44: They should like each other out, none of you both.
Speaker 49: Sides should we wish both sides tremendous, tremendous, and they're avoid of lighting out the.
Speaker 29: Other part the things on the world.
Speaker 1: I think we're good. Oh, hold on, I am no one. Look they all know the Bellamy salute, buss fixt onto the A wonderful, well built Kelsey young generation is growing up in our nation today. Oh, by the way, that's a sun symbol. Don't freak out over that patch. A joyful and cheerful youth. You know why they can be joyful and cheerful because they have a leader who cares about him. You should not go about with strained faces, could instead look out into the world with laughing and you have reason to do so. Indeed, then for this world, your world, our people, our Reich become more beautiful than ever before. Yeah, yeah, I think we're brought up for the most part. Oh, this is funny. H yeah, I wish it was funny. I wish it wasn't true. I wish all this stuff was true.
Speaker 25: What is this?
Speaker 1: I forgot, Hey, who's the.
Speaker 15: Largest American donor to APEX, like in the whole.
Speaker 22: Country inside only mostly.
Speaker 32: Say but this in fact is true.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah they did, Red Vinski. Yeah, I don't want to hear something. I can barely hear the voice and the only music they need to learn how to turn levels. This face, isn't that the face I mean? I mean, when you want that to be your brother, your son in law, I mean this, this is this is your your your fearless leader's son in law. Here, look at the face. Look at the face. This is a face that just says I love everybody, Doesn't it It just I have so much empathy and compassion for this world, doesn't it.
Speaker 15: Look it We're just getting started.
Speaker 32: Things just work out when he is involved, which is why he is now back into the picture. Kushner, the man who years ago broker the Abraham occurds, bringing together the Abraham faiths through economic empowerment. Kushner, the man who made history with the purchase of one of the most expensive properties to be used at his main office, the six sixty sixth building. Kushner, the man.
Speaker 1: Who knows to deal with Qatar, but not so well. What do you want to call this crypto juice.
Speaker 32: Is't it possible for the US embassy to be set up in Jerusalem exactly seventy years after Israel become a nation. This is Kushner. We're talking about the man who just recently started his own billion dollar artificial intelligence firm after making a groundbreaking purchase with Electronic Arts. This is Kushner, the man who buy coincidence.
Speaker 1: You mean, no, I can't play EA sports games and you haven't done that in ten years, But no more hockey? Goddamn it?
Speaker 32: New Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Nett and Yahoo since he was a child.
Speaker 37: Can I reveal, Jered, how long he's known you? Can I reveal Jered, how long he's known you? Well, he was never small, he was always big, he was always tall.
Speaker 1: But Jared Kushner, I'm sure he mist something different by that.
Speaker 32: Well, let's just say he is someone to keep your eyes on.
Speaker 15: Well, Leslie, we.
Speaker 3: Were on that.
Speaker 1: This is funny. Watched Krishner's face here when he says what he says when he probably isn't say what you just said.
Speaker 43: Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast that it is the number of a man.
Speaker 15: That number is six six six. They did show it.
Speaker 1: They're still using the did You book to talk about the jew This is so stupid. Well, I'm sorry, the Saturn Cult book to talk about the Saturn cult. Crawl out of the fucking grimoire. Would you already?
Speaker 37: This is an opportunity to pursue our common goals of security.
Speaker 1: Prosperity and security and peace means right, it's all for them. Security means you can't fight back. Peace means you have lost all ability to fight back. It's pretty much the same thing. Security means they can kill you easily, which is also suppresses your ability to fight back.
Speaker 15: Peace and Jared, I welcome you here in that spirit. I know of your efforts the presidents. I look forward to working to achieve these common goals.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 15: The President sends his best regards and his honor to be here with you. Well, we just had a historic trip.
Speaker 37: The President was great here with fantastic warm He made an indelible oppression of the people are visual and it's good to see you again.
Speaker 15: Please send them out warms regards definitely. Well, thank you, thank you. We're just getting started.
Speaker 1: Well, there's another clip of that where the dude says something out loud he's not supposed to, and you see the cringe on his face. But I think we're good and I'm not going to get into the other thing today. I'll read that some other times. I'm tired. Drill dude, dude. Okay, dudes, all right, dude, let's see what it said. Anything to day, Hey you soon coming? Yeah, steps, I thought so, mm hmm, yeah, yep, m yeah. That's a funny thing, though, it's like, did that person existed? I don't think any of those people really did, honestly in the Old Testament. I think they were composites made up of Aryan heroes that people would have recognized, and they co opt them, sbemitized them and made them into their into their people, something that they do an awful lot of.
Speaker 50: H m hmm, yep, bodyes did never kill you? Yeah, I think you know that because you watched it with.
Speaker 1: Oh it's moving on me. I wish trying to read that rending of the Jewish doctor of Hitler's mother when she had cancer. Tried everything they said in the experiment little treatment, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, take a look over at f DJ looks like everything's still in stagnation mode here, all right, okay, well thanks everybody for tuning in, and of course you know what to do. You over here, you click at this, or you do one of those, you do one of these, you like this, you get into them, and that's mooting slow. Become a member. Use this code, get ten dollars a month off, or get one hundred dollars off of the year, and it'll be totally worth it, and you'll have access and you'll be able to access a real doctor, like a nantropathic doctor who can honestly help you acquire health and retain it. Try Blue Our Tinctures and that's from Daisy and you get seventeen percent off there. Doctor Monza, excuse his book is right here, and there's an energy I had dined on his store thing too. Remember if you don't see ballbusers popularly in the whatever thing you're checking out of the checkout with, then just use that and then put it in if it's not already there, because there's a shopify and a wick's side of his site. But if you're going to be over in Nazure, will the code is bravo brahla fa bb five bb five bb five. And you go in here and you see yourself, what do I need for the ninety essentels? Well, shit, I'll tell you. You need the whole food multi vitamin, which saves you about forty two dollars off the tangy tangerine, and you're also getting five percent off of that. This fulb acumic acid here is like the plant rive minerals, and you get a ninety day supply at the very least out of this one jar if it's one person. And then you scroll down you can look at this other stuff. There's all kinds of stuff out here. There's a whole food see complex. There's some collagen here, thyroid cleanse. But the core copper ding ding ding ding, how we get that?
Speaker 19: For sure?
Speaker 1: Hitload more and scroll and scroll andropause. Huh is that a thing? And know that was the thing, but diary pass it. But oh I don't think so, Maybe I just need to grow further. Yeah, there is IP six that's your magnesium, and you're calcium and lots of other things, and it helps lots of other stuff too, And this is still twenty dollars less than that beyond osteo effects. I would take both if I were you, But you do your thing. And if anybody wants me to, like I said, make a pre workout of post workout, I have the stuff to do it. I would make it like a short run batch and see how it goes over and put on my site.
Speaker 16: Right now.
Speaker 1: You can get the creatine hydrochloride there. Do you think of it as a Torrian here? Because I have Torrian as well. I could put it into the the pre A lot of stuff doesn't really matter when you take it art support. I'm gonna have a hard time remembering what doctor Manzos had gone over with me before all, because all these are the these are the capsules. Yeah, you want the potter. I think it's easier than swall a bunch of capsules because when it tells you to recommend it. There's casteel soap that's kind of cool, huh. Cinnamon spice clothing cinnamon spice bit, nit clay, and geranium lavender, comfree colm free. We know what calmfree is. We talked about comfrey with doctor Glidden. This is interesting. Look into that a little deeper activates HCl hydrochloric acid for optimal digestion. After meals, you get a product catalog. You can slick that and throw that in there, so you get a little list of things magnetiums, lisonate and out of stock. Are these guys here coming soon? They're back sadly though. One of those things are Two of those things are the cold liver oil. So become a member over here so you can cool like this and like this and then like this a nice book to get to by the way, I've got it. I've read it. It's awesome. And then there's the number to call zero one one for the extension. But go over here and scroll down, and then you'll find the Essential Fatty Acids PAM until it asne goes. If you want the full gamut, you can get the Healthy Foundation back here. I'm just showing you a little bit if you want to get started on the Nine Essentials, and you don't want you're not sure if you're ready to do it, or you don't have the meanings to invest. Everybody everybody's watching every penny now and I'm one of those people too, So I'm just showing you different options so that you can still feel healthier and not be I mean, when you have a hell better you have a healthy mind, you have a healthier life, you have a better life, you have more energy, you have all those wonderful things that make life better, right, energy for your kids, and all this other stuff. So I'm just saying, when these come back in stock, you're still gonna be able to I mean, I'm just gonna say, I'm gonna show you what that says right there, and then I'm going to show you what this says. And both these are the twelve These are the twelve hundred oo grands. Both are a ninet day supply. I at least do that wrong. Both are the most supply. So I mean, you make your choice, right, but when they come back in stock, you might consider that just saying your choice, not tell you what to do, just trying to be helpful. And again you get five percent off to here. And it helps support doctor Monso, whom you love, And it helps support me being in this chair, because otherwise I'm making Internet to orders or doing something with my family, or racking my brain about how I'm gonna reconquer the world, putting in a good way for good purposes. Do you want to do a couple of days before we go. I don't know why I saved so many of these. Oh, because they're so super short. That's why. Let's do what this guy is saying for the.
Speaker 15: Greatest man ever to left?
Speaker 32: Yes, is it true that he married a nine year old named Ayisha?
Speaker 15: You know he actually married a six years old And.
Speaker 46: That's never been a problem for them because as Muslims, we believe that when one attained sexual maturity, they're considered a help.
Speaker 32: What an odd thing for someone to say the greatest man.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny. You got a yeah, that's kind of funny. Ways he's living, he's probably a dad.
Speaker 13: You would gads, would you rather date a liberal or an illegal immigrant?
Speaker 3: Illegal?
Speaker 51: Why?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 52: Liberals are mentally ill pruster usually worse. With the illegal immigrant, maybe you'll find like a Muslim and has a little body account. But if they're an American, it's like Whenny Kravitz said, American woman, stay away from me, not at all.
Speaker 22: You are a piece of.
Speaker 23: After your opicion.
Speaker 1: He's an alcoholic at you know, noon, this is a woman.
Speaker 32: A public Are you drunk them?
Speaker 1: Are you drunk?
Speaker 22: Are you delusion drunk?
Speaker 52: And this is exactly why the Nineteenth Amendments should be repealed right here. This woman knows nothing about politics, she has no sense about history, but she just wants to run her mouth.
Speaker 32: This is exactly what's going on.
Speaker 51: Dude.
Speaker 32: Why are you here?
Speaker 52: No one asked you to be here, So go over there, talk to whoever you want. You're not wanted here by I mean, see, this is the problem with this country, man, these women over here.
Speaker 1: This is Miami or is this la I don't know.
Speaker 20: Start talking.
Speaker 32: Nobody will wants to there.
Speaker 42: Come over here.
Speaker 32: Why are you here? No one wants to talk to you.
Speaker 22: One wants to you.
Speaker 1: You're here though, I'm done and telling me he's fat.
Speaker 10: Coming to you.
Speaker 52: You're coming to me, By the way, why are you the Cleveland Show? Why don't you cover up? You need some Islam in your life. You need some islaby life. Go fight Jesus Christ Miami. Dude, thank you for not wearing that. I do appreciate that I am covered up. Well, well, you know, when you grate on a curve of Miami, that's basically comparing yourself to horrors and tramps and stuff like that.
Speaker 22: This is your comedy again.
Speaker 52: Another reason why the Nineteenth Amendment should have been repealed. And again the nineteenth Amendment did more damage than COVID nineteen.
Speaker 32: Why are you.
Speaker 13: Hey, don't touch people's cameras?
Speaker 32: And oh wow, what's up him? He's a not a white person.
Speaker 1: He's a non white person.
Speaker 15: No, I think she should cover up, though I think she's got her tits off. You're little too old to be doing that.
Speaker 52: Women always give their opinion when they're not even wanted. Example right here, would you.
Speaker 1: Rather say she walked away though I didn't. She dejected so she had no support. No Cuckman was like, oh, she's gotta be right because she's pretty.
Speaker 13: Should illegal immigrants get free health care?
Speaker 46: They should get a free first class deportation flight to get the out of this country?
Speaker 13: What about the people?
Speaker 1: Dough the oy with that clearly ass mob it should be free.
Speaker 46: I don't even have free healthcare. I'm American citizen. Why would you give it to an illegal immigrant that's a criminal? By definition? They are legal, they broke the law.
Speaker 13: Should illegal immigrants get free health Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have I have a question with it.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what, he's part of their group that asks questions. So it's like they find no win on the streets that day. Is this twice the same thing? No, it's another one.
Speaker 13: She's a ten, but she has pronouns in our Instagram bio.
Speaker 32: That's a zero.
Speaker 53: Why do you say that because someone with pronouns in there, bio was mentally ill.
Speaker 23: I can't associate with mental illness.
Speaker 13: She's a ten, but she has pronouns.
Speaker 1: This is probably why I put some in here, because they're quick.
Speaker 13: Connor McGregor or Vladimir poot What's say Ladimir Pulin?
Speaker 51: Why Vladimir Pool is more of a stand up guy, Connor McGregor. He seems like he's part of the glitz and glam and he wants to live that you know, fast live, big money lifestyle. He seems to get his hands into a lot of stuff. Vladimir Pooin is a very militant dude. He just stand on business. He put on for Russia and he take care of the Russians.
Speaker 13: I respect it, Connor McGregor or.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's the depth of your intellect, then then that's a good assummation.
Speaker 13: I guess how many genders are there?
Speaker 3: There's male female?
Speaker 13: What about the people that say there's like fifteen twenty oh that's some weird people that be wearing like furry outfits and be humping on each other.
Speaker 54: They stay there, mama's basically playing video games at jack Off all day.
Speaker 32: To gate point, they're weirdos.
Speaker 13: How many genders are there? There's Should burning the American flag be illegal?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why because it's unpatriotic?
Speaker 13: What about the people that say that's.
Speaker 1: When you burned the one that has the ren fans start on it?
Speaker 32: Though?
Speaker 42: Please, there's freedom of speech.
Speaker 13: They should be allowed to do that. Pretty gay should burning the Americans? Do you think that schools should be teaching students gender ideology?
Speaker 1: No, they should be teaching students how to be entrepreneurs.
Speaker 13: Why do you say that?
Speaker 26: Because every child has a different way of learning, and every child has a different type of passion.
Speaker 53: School should focus more on what the child's needs are instead of focusing on transgenders and like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 13: Do you think that schools should be teaching students gender ideology?
Speaker 23: No, they should be teaching.
Speaker 13: Should w NBA players be paid the same as NBA players, No, they.
Speaker 15: Should be paid less.
Speaker 26: Why less?
Speaker 3: Because they're already overpaid.
Speaker 52: The NBA has to actually subsidize a lot of the w NBA players' salaries, so they're actually being overpaid for how much revenue they're bringing in.
Speaker 22: Should w NBA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So why would they do that if it's a losing battle? Oh? Because of politics, right? And because they prayed out little kids that are in makeup boys as transgender children. That little Asian boy that they're abusing that they showed at the halftime apparently singing or something, I don't know, dancing twerking. Who the hell knows what that poor kid was going to be doing. But she, I mean, I have no problem with it. But if she, if we're gonna make fun of a girl's scleaverage, she she's doing the same thing here. I don't have a problem with that at all. I mean, it's hot of Miami.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 13: Connor McGregor or Vladimir Putin, Vladimir Putin all day. Why do you say that you can love Vladimir Putin?
Speaker 46: That guy is the man God country, not a jew with a iron fest. I love Vladimir Putin. I mean I think Connor McGregor's you know, a great UFC fighter. Hit him with that one too, May with the three four McGregor Vladimir Putin's the man loves God, he loves his family. He's a smart guy. He knows how to rule his country. You know, they have a sanctuary city out in Russia for conservatives. So Vladimir Putin for life. That boys the man.
Speaker 13: Conor McGregor, should burning the American flag be illegal?
Speaker 54: Would definitely be illegal, especially if you're a US citizen, you were born in this country. With all the Amendment rights in the constitutional.
Speaker 1: Rights, Pedro is looking good these days. Vote for Pedro writes.
Speaker 54: I just don't find any logical reason to burn the flag.
Speaker 13: What about the people that say they should be allowed to do it.
Speaker 54: Well, I would just hope that they started having more love towards his country and changed their minds. But I would definitely reconsider my thought if I would think like that.
Speaker 13: Should burning the American Do you think that this person's a patriot or a trader?
Speaker 23: He's a trader.
Speaker 51: Why do you say that he'd be awesome bulls talking down on people whatnot? Like he perfec he part of them, the Hollywood elite club.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know what I'm saying, he not knowing important, which means they eat babies.
Speaker 23: By the way, that never did anything of significance.
Speaker 51: If you think of Jimmy Kimber, you just think of a talk show.
Speaker 23: I mean, like it's just gossip. That's feminine, that's not masculine.
Speaker 13: Do you think that this person.
Speaker 42: No arguments pro life or pro choice, pro life all day?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 42: Why because being a mother is the best job in the world. As a woman, that's our only job in the world.
Speaker 22: And to make a sandwich.
Speaker 42: So yeah, babies, pro life or pro choice, pro life all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. That was all there was there. Oh, just give up with the singing goosebag in the corner.
Speaker 13: How do you feel about Charlie Kirk getting assassinated the.
Speaker 1: Lord centerfol No, of course I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 51: So if someone got a mixed opinion or feel a type of way about something, you should just handle it in a respectful and or like you don't like someone's opinion, go that way.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't got to shoot him in the neck.
Speaker 51: Charlie preached about the Second Amendment a lot a lot of people like to hold that over his head. The rights of bear arms doesn't give you the right to just shoot anybody for an opinion. The Second Amendment isn't just the rights to bear arms, it's the right to stand your ground against a tyranny government.
Speaker 32: Charlie to me it was a goodude.
Speaker 18: None of us are perfect.
Speaker 32: We all have flaws.
Speaker 1: I al must pronounce that correctly.
Speaker 51: So I don't think it's right that people are setting here saying, oh, yeah, someone's dead because I don't like their opinion. Like there's someone out there that don't like your opinion, but they don't wish that on you.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about Well, yeah, one side is a lot more unhinged than the other, but there's no sides. It's just whatever conditioning you've been fed that appealed to you most in your own programming that you that took.
Speaker 13: You know, do you think that this person's a patriot?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'm seeing this right now. It doesn't matter where your perspective or impression of the world lies. Majority of it has been fed in and most of it's not real. I'm saying that without trying to be judgmental. I'm saying it about myself. You're gonna find out every day that there's if you're reading and looking into things that things that you accepted as being true. Were not like that. I tried to show that example of that Suriat Saraya picture where they showed three or four in a in a pattern like that, you know, like a like a grid pattern of this woman. And I remember what I said. I was like, she looks softfully, calm for what's about to happen to her. What was a movie and they're saying is based on a story that was real, but it's a hearsay story from a reporter who then made a you know, was able to make a movie out of it, and it was allegedly the aunt of Saya. How do you how do you trust that in its propaganda against Iran and Islam. I'm not saying that there's not shit like that that goes on. We just were looking at the acid in the faces. Is there different types?
Speaker 19: I mean?
Speaker 1: And granted Muhammed, we know at the core is a fucking freak, right, we get that, But are there good, better sex sects and then radical crazy ones that you know? And then then you have to ask yourself, at what point, if they're against the parasite, do you at least hope to utilize their energy and channel it towards a positive thing and then keep your children and family away from them afterward. You know what I mean. At the end of the day, it's whatever the horrific story was there. Does that mean that doesn't happen that way? No, it does, But that particular one was a lie on both sides. And so many things are like that, where the counter argument you think is valid because it's the counter argument. And that's where most of us lie, right, is Like, we know that the mainstream perspective and the schooling and the history that they taught us, we know we're suspicious of it. If we don't know that all it's fake already, right, you know the nine to eleven story and all this stuff. We know what the narrative is. We know that is bullshit. But the counter argument might also be bullshit, or at least manipulating and steering your emotions to do something for them that will cause more of your demise. And that's why certain people can get big who are speaking a lot of truth, because the truth can still be steering you in a way. It can be causing a reaction in you that they can manipulate, and through language model AI stuff, they can find out what it actually will trigger you the most and then manipulate you with that. And if we're looking for a particular targeted individual, they'll do it on a person to person basis if they're doing it, and then this will be a lot easier for them to do targeted commenting and messaging with AI anyway. Right, they'll be able to urque just right, but on a larger scale. They know what a certain demographic of people will be upset by. And even if it's true, it's what is?
Speaker 18: What is?
Speaker 1: Where are they leading you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Where are they? What are the pied pipers telling you to do? Because this is true? What do they want you to do about? Do they want you to do nothing? That's almost just as bad as walking into a trap where you did do something. Because the wagons are circling kids, And I just hope that all of you and your families are safe and protected and that we haven't lost so much ground that all of us are in grave danger, which is where I see everything right now, and that's why I've been on here more often, and that's why I've been on here longer. This is a place for your sanity, even if we're talking about deep subjects that irk us right. We need to examine what we're seeing and how we're perceiving it. And this is like the this is kind of the the unwritten, unspoken theme of the show. It's an exercise that we're doing here trying to learn to train our minds to not be programmed and for us not to be less manipulated. I don't think I don't think it's it's possible to be fully non manipulated. When you're hungry, you have a sense that you would need food. That's a manipulation by a sensation. You can't have certain things not be manipulative. But you can, you know, not walk into a trap because of something like a sexual allure. You could choose not to do that. You could choose not to because of morals and all the right reasoning for why you want something bad to stop being bad to good people. You can stop yourself from walking into a trap where somebody promises you because of some sort of organization that they just drummed up, that this is the answer and a solution, and that they want you to lead a charge that's not good, that can harm you. That could be a trap set for lots of lots of people, and you know what, the enemy is probably the one funding it so that you become members, you get even more deeply involved in then the fake people, they're often to the bushes, leaving you with the bag. And remember whose system it is, Remember whose judicial system it is. There's a lot like there's a lot of things you need to be considering before you make you know, my dad said, always said and still says, think twice before you do nothing or say nothing, is what he says. Think twice before you say nothing.
Speaker 15: As in.
Speaker 1: Whatever your triggered response is going to be, take a pause, think about it again, or continue to think about it, and then don't give him any thing to work on. Work with. The most success I've ever had with the dynomonic force and presence that are the police are when I was extremely calm and I wasn't highly emotional or highly aggravated, they had nothing to prey upon. It's like that energy vampire type of thing. Right. It doesn't matter if you think your aggressive energy is somehow going to win today. Let somebody who has a gun and a badge and the right to fuck you out over as hardly as hard as they want, and always be favoring them. You're silly. I'm not saying being a bitch. I'm just saying, be calm whatever you're going to say, because arguing rights is not correct anymore because there aren't any Once you realize that, understand the real place.
Speaker 35: That you are.
Speaker 1: That's why they nail you harder for saying. And then they ask if you're a sovereign citizen. That's like saying, are you a slave king or a king slaves contradiction of terms, the citizen part with the sovereign part. No, you're not. You're a natural living being with the rights endowed to you. But is that the time to argue of it with the uncle light on the street, with the badge or do you just give them nothing to manipulate the situation? Even when you're super calm, they still can do you over a barrel. And this is how you shouldn't detreat every situation and think about this. Everything is a trap. It's a trap for you to say something. You might not feel the repercussion today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life. Right, okay, ho, I'm free.
Speaker 51: For a trader.
Speaker 53: That is the great say in Obama was a trojan horse inserted into the United States.
Speaker 1: Inserted. Huh, he inserted into Michael, or maybe Michael inserts into him. He's a bit on the thin side.
Speaker 53: To destroy the West in hopes of evening off the rest of the world. Our forefathers created the most perfect society where anybody can get ahead if they work hard.
Speaker 15: Obama didn't like that.
Speaker 53: Obama has a gift of speaking in a.
Speaker 1: Way I'm going to say it here. And we've never embraced nationalism hard enough here. We've never had a natural leader besides Andrew Jackson, who cared more about the people than anything else. We had people who had enough of that trait to make them, you know, memorable, but not to a level of let's say a Gaddafi was to his Libyan families and to his continent of Africa at large, who he created the most expensive and amazing irrigation system ever designed before America blew it up. Because f Africa and you know, Africa and Northern Africa was mostly European for a great amount of time in history, and a lot of those people in Iran, Iraq and all those other areas there once was a Gothic empire, so there's we've always been the minority every where we want, because we've always been traveling and establishing civilizations. That doesn't mean that those places are spent are disposable now, because there's a deep, rich history that involves us, and we should take some sort of ordership in these places and understand that what was once done could be done again. It could lift up the lives of all people there, but it would be you know, the sign of a true ruler is that people want them to rule because they better the lives of everyone. Forget the freaking scumbags who have been incentivized and tuttled by the oive parasite to never be satisfied and want more and more just like they are. Pick that element away. People who have true substance of character exist in all places, and some of them have our whatever you want to call that body makeup genetics if that's a real If that's a real word, I mean, this is where a lot of things on manipular genetics. I have a hard time saying the words that everybody always says, but you understand, it's the same concept, same principle as what would be incorporated into that idea of genetics, so and their science to I think a lot of times they utilize. Oh here's the other funny thing too, Right when it comes to deception observation is sometimes you're were sending me because you don't realize it's being steered by the person speaking over the top of what you're observing. So it here's an interesting test and it goes it's a blind test, and it has a blind taste test. If you tell if you can't, somebody c up and they don't know what's in it. They don't see that it's brown, clear or whatever, and you tell them it's a little bitter and it's like pepsi or something like that. They might WinCE when they drink it because they've already been they've already trained their perception of what they're about to taste to look for that. So what I used to do with the hot sauce is because this is what I want them to I want them to taste what's in it. So I tell them what's in it as they're tasting the sauce, and it enhances the experience. But you can do it in the opposite way too. Yeah, you know how many times you can make people spit out water because you tell them it's going to be something else, or the vice versa. You tell you give somebody eliminated and tell them supposed to be water and they spit out. It's not like they didn't like it, they just were expecting something different and it freaked them out. So the observation and the ability to make the power of suggestion. You could be watching something and only see what the suggestion is in there and missed what your eyes would normally have picked up if it was left alone without anybody else's input. And that's another way that can steer the quote unquote truth. They can show it to you in front of you and tell you something else, wash.
Speaker 53: People into thinking that he's an intelligent person, but he's really a radical evil person, the great Satan.
Speaker 32: Obama, in my opinion, is pure evil on earth.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this person, oh this, that's funny.
Speaker 15: Donald Trump?
Speaker 32: Why do you say that?
Speaker 13: Because but you know you got three more years of Trump.
Speaker 1: Though, friend, So he was he was ready to the first part where like, you know, he's a I don't know about him being racist, but he probably does pump uh younger children or girls. But then he said that thing, which was totally not cool.
Speaker 15: Wait what you what's your name?
Speaker 46: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 32: Buddy?
Speaker 46: Come come here, come here, you walk away, buddy, you're gonna why why are you gonna do that?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just telling me to protect myself because.
Speaker 15: You're already threatening. I have protect myself. So you know what I'm saying. You're threatening me, So I'm helling. It's not gonna players to promise.
Speaker 1: That's what you gotta thing, Go back to Mendi yene and snort somebot cook there.
Speaker 13: Buddy, All right, do you think that this guy is a patriot or a trader?
Speaker 1: He looks like you have a bit of a new He looks like so it's yeah, okay, you're you failed.
Speaker 13: Should Congress have termliaments?
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah, they'll never vote for it.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: This is very like sub level intellect stuff, most of it. So after a while I get a little bored of it.
Speaker 13: How many genders?
Speaker 1: Awful lot of makeup today?
Speaker 40: This are there?
Speaker 13: Two? There's two two?
Speaker 3: Two genders?
Speaker 32: What are they?
Speaker 3: A male and a female?
Speaker 13: Male and female?
Speaker 32: Men and women?
Speaker 55: A male and a female, male and female.
Speaker 13: If you think you're anything else, that's a mental illness.
Speaker 15: It's called gender, but dysmorphia, and it's that simple.
Speaker 13: What about the people that say there's like ten fifteen genders, Like I said, this is a mental illness.
Speaker 15: It's just normalized.
Speaker 32: Yeah, they're men and women.
Speaker 13: What about the people that say there's like fifteen twenty genders?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I always get that.
Speaker 13: Some people say you can be whatever you want to be. What do you think about that?
Speaker 15: Far as we know it's a male and female.
Speaker 13: What about the people that say there's ten or fifteen genders?
Speaker 15: You just look at it now.
Speaker 55: To me, I think you can tell a man's supposed to be with a woman and woman's supposed to be with a man.
Speaker 3: All that.
Speaker 55: Others kind of make things confusing. But I mean, do what you want to love yourself, you know, be what you want to be. Just don't try to force that on our kids because we don't like they type.
Speaker 13: Of You know, how many genders are there too? Do you think that this person is a patriot or trader?
Speaker 3: He looks gay?
Speaker 32: First of all, it's none wrong with being gay, but he looks like that closet.
Speaker 37: Sexual.
Speaker 51: Like he'll act like he's your friend and he's not gay, and y'all go to like the shower together after the gym, and he'll be secretly looking at your balls or something.
Speaker 23: He's a fact.
Speaker 37: I don't like that guy.
Speaker 1: It's all observational to this guy. I think that's it. They don't get a brother rest, well, it's this one.
Speaker 13: Do you think that this person is a patriot or a trader.
Speaker 20: I think he's a dirt bag trader.
Speaker 56: You we'll talk about somebody number one. No government eployee should be making more money than the president. And this guy has watched everything he's ever worked on. He started with AIDS, and I can't believe he has any support from the kay community. In the eighties, moving on, and then this this passed round with COVID man a terrible human being.
Speaker 1: There's so much blood on this man's hands. And by the way, he looks an awful lot like a couple lays I've seen before, and yeah, they all there's just with the aspect to him too, which is interesting because those are cryptos. Hmmm, let's just say he's very much We don't have to be to be working with them or on their behalf, obviously, but I think it might be a little bit deeper than that. And we all know Fauci is a sickle, like a freaking garden reaper. YadA, YadA, YadA. Maybe that's why his name was that. You know, these people like to change their last names and a lawful lot the trader.
Speaker 18: Can anybody remind me what happens to people who commit trees and what's the punishment for that?
Speaker 20: Again, that's what I want to happen. He was overpaid, he was over high. Grand Paula is correct. I think he's invested in some things. I think there's some ethical issues. I don't like animal testing, especially those sweet little bagels. I grew up with bagels and.
Speaker 1: Out loud beagles, not bagels. AI is retarded and we can do all that with.
Speaker 20: AI and computers. Now there's a sadistic overlord type agenda there too.
Speaker 1: I think, do you think that this person did'ybody bored?
Speaker 13: Know?
Speaker 1: We went through all that. Thank you for the support, bush Masters. You know what I think I'm going to do. I think on Tuesday, when I'm on with with Davis, I'm going to transfer the love. I'm going to give him the donation when we're on together on Tuesday. So not that I couldn't use it. I could use a whole lot, but I mean I haven't and Davis has me on every Tuesday, so I just feel like it should be done, So.
Speaker 16: It'll be done.
Speaker 1: What's this? Let's see what this is?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what I forgot though? Allow ads Ah, sorry, but I can't do that. I can't do that video. So I mean that's the thing. Because I I have that blocker, it's not gonna let me do it. So what does it say? Yeah, as far as you know as deflection, well I agree with that because well here's the reason why I agree with that for your target, because there's some issues with that, and that is that they give you faces and then you get the faces removed. They're changed, right, Like that's how you fix the system. No, because the system itself is never actually in danger changed during anything else. You think that the people are the problem and not this. It's not a systemic thing. So the system is preserved and they just rotate out faces. Fould you represented what the system is? People like that represent what the system is. The system itself has these actors. It's like being angry at a character on television when that character gets replaced on your op opera with someone else you're like, Okay, I win, everything's better. This show is better now, you know it's no, it isn't. You're still living in it, and it's still the same. There's still the same agenda occurring, regardless of what the faces. And then you have to wait for the rest of the world to you know, catch up to that and realize that they're still getting corn holed by the very same thing that never missed a step. And the last time I checked, we have Oracle and a bunch of AI people talking about getting customized MR and A shots for you so that they can kill you more efficiently, and how everybody's gonna be forced into compliance if you want to eat, and that's what's coming soon, along with digital idea everything, and you know, social credit score is what I'm pretty much talking about there. But yeah, hmm, all right, I think we've done really Yeah. You know, if I if I, uh whatever, if I get an invite for something else, I might pop back on. But I've got it's not thirty I read. No, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna I got. I did my my four mile run. I'm gonna do my four miles on the liptical. I'm gonna do some some squats. I'm gonna hit the weights and then that they should be done. But I would, you know, always appreciate a few people out there were Picturon supporters, right. I gotta do some stuff on here too. But there's some stuff that was recorded specifically for this, and there's some old articles of my on my book and some other things. I can find the ones that I got still mad from the Natural News. I'll be fine put those up. But yeah, here's another one. So there's there's exclusive stuff on here. I gotta get some more stuff on here. I've got to do another new one today soon, probably tomorrow, I'll do one if I have time. My daughters off doing some stuff with their friends, so I don't uh, I mean, I'm bummed out about it because I wanted to spend time with her before you go back to school again. But this this, it's not a no, it's not a normal situation in this world that I'm living in. So, you know, the things that happened on the macro, I see happening in the micro in my daily life. That's why I'm hyper sensitive to what with that leads to you know, this m that's the trouble. People get too angry too fast, and assuming you can't talk and arrive at some understanding, sure not often you can really have any fruit of knowledge and a limited conversation. I really don't care for the common pathing area.
Speaker 33: I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, you're talking about Andrew Jackson. Exactly what you mean? Exactly? That was mockery. These people are not without their dark mockery for sure. All right, So hopefully this one stays up. The one they took down, the one I took down because I played Surprise You're Dead. I appealed it for fair use. But who knows what's gonna happen with that. They said they have up to three days to respond, so don't hold your breath on that. You just find it over on Rumble. Kind of weird. I hope everybody's doing well. I do, honestly, And uh there's that, but uh yeah, so if you're here, there's a nice say bam doctor lynnon doctor Manso, all this awesome stuff here, which is super delicious Italian twist on hot sauce, like an Italian cook type of twist on hot sauce. And I mean, if you absolutely want iti you could do over here. I think yes. Now I have a little video here. Here you go. It used to be a pictures but now it's a video. I'm not sure. I don't think it's helping anyways. At least it's there all right. I guess no one else has anything to say. Thank you for showing up. Think I got everybody. It's been fun. I appreciate you spending time with me. Have a good evening, enjoy your weekend.