Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'll let your tako one on one one w jrr.
Speaker 2: At your freaking idiots. All right, hey, fifteen more minutes. If you want to participate in you say we played this morning, you can do that until nine o'clock at the jar our Facebook page. Featured artists this morning Alice Cooper. Three song choices. Pick the one you'd prefer, the one with most votes. We'll play at nine and then all of you who have say will be qualified for concert tickets this week for the post Malone Jelly Roll show at Camping World Stadium.
Speaker 1: That's a treat, man, So get that vote in JR our facebook page.
Speaker 2: We have these all week. By the way, I would like to begin with this and applaud the fans of Final Destination Bloodlines. Not only did it come in number one on the opening weekend of its run at the box office, but far surpass the estimated thirty five to forty million they thought it would do on opening weekend.
Speaker 1: Can I guess go ahead if I'm gonna say seventy two million?
Speaker 2: No, that's no, that's just crazy. Sixty five, No. Fifty one million in the US one hundred and two million globally opening weekend. And I'll add this, Yeah, I'll add this with North the two hundred thousand people a welcome to Rockville probably preoccupied with that. I bet a good chunk of them, if they weren't at Rockville, might have gone to see that movie, which even would have boosted.
Speaker 1: The number higher. There's no doubt about that. Just looking around at the crowds. Not only had the crowds, but that the attire some people had on.
Speaker 2: Yes, they'll be going to see it next weekend. Which I was not dressed great either.
Speaker 1: I mean I was in my stained shorts and schlub shirt borderline eating shirts. Yeah, by the end of the day it wasn't eating shirt. I had to throw away my you know, every every year for birthday, Birthday or Rockville, I throw away my shoes, right because I have backups of that pair of shoes. I bought so many of them over the years, so I normally wear the worn out ones, but I wore my good ones, so them I didn't throw them out.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a big deal, because you for first world problems. They're so gross and dirty.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was going to hit you with this earlier this morning, but I thought i'd back off and let you get into the day before I address your fear of heights.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I had to deal with it all weeknd on my buddy's condo.
Speaker 2: Pull up the Facebook page, Taco, scroll down a little bit and check out the Chinese cliff bed. Won't do it extended. It's three hundred and thirty feet off the ground, extending off a cliff. For about ten bucks.
Speaker 1: You can trying to fight my fears and open it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for about thirteen fifty. Oh god, No, you can go up there. You don't actually fall asleep on it, and you're just supposed to relax. Three hundred and thirty feet up perched, extended off of a cliff.
Speaker 1: If you go up there and relax and fall asleep and you sleep, roll this it truly is the size.
Speaker 2: It's like a like a queen size mattress. Accommodates too.
Speaker 1: That's you know, the influencers influencers side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, loving, that's absolutely out of the question for for both of us. That's not something I would even entertain. Hell, I told you I won't even do those glass walkways man, No, there's too much of a chance. No, I had a chance to do that, the one at the Grand Canyon. I'll just stay back here and look off the side. I'm fine. I'm not even fine side.
Speaker 1: When I went to the Grand Canyon, I was not as afraid of heights back then, because it just it hit me one day. I told you that at O I a on that four story elevator or escalator. Sorry, that's where my fear of heights started. But since my do you know, back to back concussion stuff.
Speaker 2: It's gotten much worse. And they did that head check.
Speaker 1: That's all my list of things to do.
Speaker 2: It was a bad weekend for drummers. The Who fire drummer Zach Starkey again for the second time in two months, makes perfect sense, right after announcing their farewell tour. Seriously, just did the tour. That's a Ringo Starr's son, by the way, and by the way, then the Foo Fighters, no one saw this coming. They fired Josh Freese, who you know, was brought in to replace the late Taylor Hawkins. Never saw it coming. Josh posted about He's like, is you know, I've been a journeyman drummer, which is fine, but I've never actually been fired from a band. I've always just kind of do you think I think I'm hearing that Taylor Hawkins Son Shane's going to be the next guy. He's done it before, seventeen years. He's played like on one or two songs with him here and there. But did he could learn that easily? That's what I'm hearing. Whether or not that any Uh, if that pans out, we'll see, well, then that would be understandable. But otherwise, if you're firing that guy who came in to save your ass and he's a great drummer, I.
Speaker 1: Know it's gotta be because a tailor's kid speaking of kids, props again to that lead singer, a Sublime man, that guy he brings it.
Speaker 2: Did you oh you missed Sublime? Ah? That's right.
Speaker 1: Because Pat was at a CDC on Friday night. Somebody said Rockville greater than sign FD Priorities. Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I can see that. But what I'm saying is, if you weren't at Rockville, you probably would have gone to see that movie you sick.
Speaker 3: At sob As. I would have uh huh yeah, next weekend? Okay, all right, deal, and then there's this.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked this speaking of a CDC. Pat real quick, Yeah, somebody said, I just him. How does a CDC get it so loud your ears can bleed so crisp you can hear every note? Is there any inside tricks.
Speaker 2: That you know? You got somebody good at your board, that's the trick. I'd say, get somebody good at your board and knows the band and it's probably worked with them for years, and they they did have a hell of a sound system. It was pretty damn good. And then finally there's this. We talked on Friday about the separation between Tommy Lee and his wife Brittany Ferlin. In The rumor is she's just had enough of his drinking and partying. And okay, this is an understandable scenario that has presented itself in Tommy world before. I don't think anyone is completely Then over the weekends, here comes news from Brittany that she was seduced online by a Ronnie Radkey catfish Ronnie from Falling in Reverse.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, who is something might describe him as well, Dick no come volatile. Sorry it wasn't him, that somebody was posing as him catfishing her good and trying to swoop in and now he's sucked into this and apparently if this is accurate, like Tommy leek infronted Ronnie over it.
Speaker 2: He's like, wait a second, they make this up if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: That's harsh for me to just come right out as he's a dick. But that was a dick move, you know, doing that to our listener and Austin birthday, birthday, just pulling out with that at least explaining it. I still, that's gonna take a long time to get out.
Speaker 2: They explained it as they were motoring out of the parking lot on the quick social posts. Later we'll be back. We'll make it up to you, okay.
Speaker 1: Super comfortable for me to go up on stage. Okay, all right now our headliners, Breaking Benjamin, you just want to I was like, please, don't anything. Please, We love you listeners, thanks for being who you are. They were super cool.
Speaker 3: Falling Universe ducked out on that one, and hey, Breaking Benjamin, they killed they killed it, all right, Okay, anyway, enough of this. Wj r R Rock Station