Speaker 1: Now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of a guy in.
Speaker 2: The world of the day. I gotta remind our listeners on Friday, what are we having, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Tournament of the Day.
Speaker 2: Do you want to win a chance to come play the game with me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna let five listeners come in and we have a fabulous prize that we're not telling you about. But you gotta be here Tuesday, Q thirty. But first you gotta be chosen Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday, Friday. First you gotta be chosen. How do they get for chosen?
Speaker 3: A we email me in the next twenty four hours a rod at iHeartMedia dot com talk trash, talk about how much you love the show. Whatever it is you think will get me to say, I want you to be one of our guys or girls. Email me a Rod at iHeartMedia dot com with a subject line of the day in the next twenty four hours and I will let you know if you're chosen to come compete in one of our five contestants. There you go.
Speaker 1: But Ryan Edwards and I got compete. Now, what is our dad joke of the day.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that viruses in bacteria would have the audacity to invade my without my permission. That makes me sick.
Speaker 2: It's good, that's funny. Today's word of the day. Please.
Speaker 3: It is an adjective projective.
Speaker 2: It is improvident, improvident.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say unexpected, something that was surprising.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ryan, Yeah, the ball. Yeah, I'll just say that. I don't know a formal word used to describe something that does not foresee or provide for the future. There you go, especially with regard to money's work.
Speaker 1: All right, what night sky constellation includes an Terry's, a red super giant star that is among the brightest stars in the sky. I have no idea. I don't know my constellation's belt. I don't know fatal one of the dippers. No, neither Scorpius, which is associated with the Scorpio astrological soign There you go.
Speaker 2: We are in Scorpio right now, by the way. Yep, all right, what is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 3: Not of the fifty year variety? The category is mortgagees mortgage okayes, yeah, not bad mortgages fifty years not on here. This is the initial sum of money you borrow from a lender. To buy home. Correct. The term fixed rate mortgage means your interest rate?
Speaker 2: Does it stays the same? What it stays the same?
Speaker 3: That is correct? Before closing on a home?
Speaker 2: You have, Ryan?
Speaker 3: Do you have? You? Do you have?
Speaker 1: You've gone through this process? I have, Okay, I just want to make sure. We're just just making sure you didn't throw something at.
Speaker 3: You, Okay, before closing on a home. I mean, Ryan, I could have her wait until they ended it. Ryan was the inspection? No, I threw them off. I threw him off. That was finished? About this? Lean, finish it Before closing on a home. Lenders often require this inspection to ensure the property's value matches the loan amount. I mean, questions kind of worded weird.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like the answer is in the question, but that Ryan kind of got it right.
Speaker 3: So you have to do with this to figure out the value of a home.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe what's an appraisal?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The government sponsored enterprise nicknamed Freddie Mack, buys and guarantees mortgages to help stabilize the housing market. What is the government sponsored enterprise? What is the name of it? No, it's nicknamed Freddy Mack. Is the Bank, the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation. Oh, that's when a homeowner owes more on their mortgage than the home is worth. Upside down What is upside down? So close?
Speaker 2: What is underwater?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Would say, you're not upside downs, more like a car loan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right here underwater. All these terms didn't make any sense today because the fifty year nonsense throw us off today.
Speaker 2: Ye, it's all crazy