Speaker 1: You project the dominant energy and he will pick up on it. I promise, shoulders back, head high, don't reason with it, don't argue with it, just dominate it.
Speaker 2: I am your son, and you will listen to me.
Speaker 3: You have no rights. Knock it up. I'm not gonna stinking right.
Speaker 4: Smash yeah, kick ass.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Going down to South Park, the podcast where we always have our sales of time and hang on a second we hear the reviews.
Speaker 4: I'm Dando, and I'm gonna you'll notice, if you're watching this on video, I am not acknowledging Dando. I am not reinforcing Dando. I'm just establishing dominance. I'm just establishing dominance. By the way, sorry, folks, I'm gonna be doing the accent. Gotta do it, you have to do it, you gotta do it.
Speaker 5: The thing of this episode here, This was so much more fun to watch because I feel like the parody of Caesar was done in a more loving way. It wasn't really I feel like he was more of a hero in this episode. He didn't. He wasn't a villain in any way. They weren't taking a piss out of him, they weren't taking the piss out of his techniques. His techniques work right. Comparing it to the previous episodes we've done recently with a million Little fibers with Oprah just completely takedown Oprah. We also have the Man Bear Pig with al Gore just taking him down and belittling his character. Really, oh yeah, this one here felt like a loving tribute to Caesar and bringing him to the South Park universe.
Speaker 4: So Zara's got good points. Yeah, yeah, I will not hear a word against a the dog whisper right now, Yeah, use those techniques on your child. Yes, he drops the ball at the very very end, but even that's not really his fault.
Speaker 5: Now, that's not his fault. That's that's that's Liam problem of course. Yeah, which is I thought, a really ettizable problem, a really interesting way to end the episode, because it's just as much the leanderisod as it is a Cartman episode. Sure is, because we don't get that much short of besides Carton's on to dirty Slut, but never really dolved into Leanne's personal life or just her person nuality all that much.
Speaker 4: No really, I mean, yeah, there's a lot going on behind the scenes or underneath the surface. Or whatever. But yeah, we tend to get the very easy joke is that, well, Leanne is easy. Yeah, but yeah, it'd be interesting to sort of learn a bit more about her motivation and how it informs everything in her life, especially a relationship with her son. This does a little bit of that in a very interesting and funny way and a slightly sad way.
Speaker 5: Sad, yeah, because Leanne the character, I feel like no one in the show the character wise takes her seriously, So as a viewer, you don't really take her seriously either. She's just as you said, she's the whore of the town's that's pretty much. She's a punchline. Yeah, and she's never never really duved into the character. But here she is a woman who is clearly lonely and in search of a friend, and she finds that friend in her son. Cartman has a.
Speaker 4: Great desire for love. She's almost like a bottomless pit of love. You can throw as much in there as you want. Yeah, but yeah, that hole is never going to be filmed.
Speaker 5: One might say, yeah, for better or for worse, what I did that Cartman? Cartman and Leanne need each other so independence, Yeah, it is, except he's taking advantage of I guess, but Cartman's only said the thing. Cartman's only he's We had the discussion like in real life, Nikola, my wife and I with some of Holly's friends, and I'm saying, I know they're not doing these things because they're trying to be malicious, or they're saying things like, for example, the thing that keeps coming up at the moment is if you don't do this, Holy, I'm not going to be your friend anymore. And I know the kid doesn't really mean that, but the kid has learned, Oh, if I say this, Holly will do what I have an effect.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a shortcut, and everybody likes you short yet, especially a child.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as you're saying, Cartman's a child here. So he's just doing what he knows to get what he wants. He there's a element of cart he does feel like you do feel like he does.
Speaker 4: He does know what, yeah, what he's doing, but at the same time, it's also learned to behave.
Speaker 5: But we've seen elements of Cartman in the past where there is a good kid in there somewhere, but he knows the evil side of him is what gets him. He wants more so than not.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good point. So but with with Leanne, I think it's more of a respect thing. He can get what he wants from her and be polite about it, but he doesn't. So that's the horrible side of Cartman. Yeah, but I just watched this going She is clearly in search of a friend, and there's a line at the end which I thought was so sad when she goes, I may have lost a friend, but I've gained a son. I was like, that's really sad. Oh yeah, yeah, you know, it's just well.
Speaker 4: It's oh, you're so close. Yes, you know. Cizzarre, to his credit, says and lenn On, he can be your best friend, Tom, Yes, honestly. I mean, look, I'm not a parent, but viewing it from the outside, it's like, I think that's how it should work. I think, you know, the first eighteen years or maybe twenty five years or so, I was like, no, I'm the parent. I'm here to sort of provide you with guidance and advice and boundaries and rules and a role model. Essentially, I'm not going to be hey, buddy, let's go see a mountain butterfly. And later on get some KC and I'll buy you a maybe two mega.
Speaker 5: Mega range the.
Speaker 4: Music building at the end. No, that's not what you know. Yeah, I mean it's like we're doing it this way, saying I've been doing it all wrong. Essentially, what's that sounds it's the Apartment of Human Services. We're taking Elliott from it. Yeah. But then you know, once they're adults and you have done your job in shaping them into you know, fully formed, responsible human beings, it's.
Speaker 5: Like, cool, what's it's finding that balance of But you want to be friends in a sense of you want them to respect you and want to be around you and look up to you. But I always said, nicolar, you got to make sure they're aware that you're You're the boss, You're in charge. And the thing that you find at the moment we're finding trouble with is we'll say something and they'll go, well, here's my thoughts as to why I don't agree with that. I'm like, no, no, you don't get that choice. We're not we're not asking you. We're not asking for your opinion. If we say go put your shoes on it, it's not Oh, but I feel like no, no, no, no, it's just go put your shoes on. We're telling you to do these things, and they're sort of starting to learn, oh, I'm not being and being told true and this.
Speaker 4: Sort of yeah runs Canada. What I was just saying that, Yeah, but those boundaries are sort of expanding, expanding, expanding all the time. You're going to have I mean, from what I understand, kids are always asking why why is this the case? Why why do I have to do this? Why do I have to do that? And as you pointed out in the past, sometimes the answer is because I said so. But sometimes you're going to have to have I get that you're asking this, here's the reason why. Sometimes it is because I said something. Sometimes because because this, this, this, this and this. Yeah, all right, and hopefully you're getting old enough to understand that. But yeah, I think that, Yeah, of course, there's going to be some stage I think in Elliot Hooley's life when they they will push back even more and say, I don't you know my.
Speaker 5: Real dad.
Speaker 4: Was like, shut up, A well we had a good ten uere. Yeah, but that's parenting's hard work. It's why I never do I don't like hard work.
Speaker 5: The thing with parenting is that when I'm yelling at the kids, I always promise it by saying, you kids do understand I don't enjoy growling at you. I don't growther at you because I want to. I'm only growling at you because you have done the wrong thing aboutely. If you're getting growded, that's on you. If you don't want to be groud at you. Guys can make the right decisions.
Speaker 4: And hopefully you're learning from this growling incident here that the reason I'm growling it is because I'm growling at you. You won't do that thing again, or you will think about it next time.
Speaker 5: I'm not a grump you make, but you make me grumpy, so your action, so think about it.
Speaker 4: That sounds a bit like victim blowing. That sounds like what a growl I might say.
Speaker 5: But at the end, we're getting back to the friendship side of things, right, She says, I've gained a lost a friend, but again the son, and then she's sort of replaced that friendship void with She thinks, yes, that's right, and then he's like, oh no, no, you're just a client. And then she goes, oh, oh okay, quickly, how do I feel that void again. Been here KFC toys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bizzar is very good with dogs and by extension children, needs a little work with the adults. As I've written in my notes here, it's like you should have done a little bit of aftercare. Cizarre. You know, you should have seen that would have been a bit of transparence with the client. She would have been projecting all that stuff that she was initially sort of putting towards her son onto you because she's a void, She's got that hole that needs to be filled. I feel like I'm going to keep run that joke into the ground.
Speaker 5: I feel like if you can put past the side, the AD's a bit of a catch. Sure, she's just there to please, she's DT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but at the same time, you got it's the package deal, you also get cut.
Speaker 5: She comes with a little burden, so.
Speaker 4: I think twice you play it. But all in all, there's a fun episode. Yeah, good stuff and very of its time as well. I mean, I know, if we have this many shows these days, certainly something that.
Speaker 5: I'm not watching I had that as well. It's more in job. If you lived through the era of the Super Nannie's and then that kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but all those shows that were kind of like instructed you on various things like, oh, this family dynamic or whatever it is fucked up. We're going to send in an expert and she's going to be a colorful, sort of Mary Poppin style character. Oh, you know, a cool Latino gentleman who's good with dogs or something like.
Speaker 5: That, or queer. After the Strake I was a similar thing very much.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I mean you you have good and ramsay know that some degree all yeah, you know, it's like I'm coming to fix your kitchen. Well, you're an idiot. Sandwich was the rest of the Boss one, where it's like the undercover back of a boss. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Ah No, that was more spying on his work.
Speaker 4: I think that was more just an HR issue disguise as a TV show. But certainly the whole Nanny thing, and I mean, yeah, Nanny and My Mom was a real show, and I would certainly remember Super Nanny.
Speaker 5: We used to watch Super Nannie for a yeah, complicated.
Speaker 4: I had like a minor crush on Super Nanny. She's kind of like you might be I'm a naughty bye yeah you go. As Joe Throstling was over. Yeah, yeah, a bad boy at the time that I did touch at the start, how they don't take people down. They did take that Nanny nine one one and all that down pretty badly.
Speaker 5: Well they did particular eating her own extrement.
Speaker 4: Well correct, I mean apparently the think with Nanny Stella, you know who gets a real sort of like gets he's a real she's a real person. Yeah, actually married with a child. I think that was sort of some good restraint or some good sort of work around on Parker and Stones' point, because if Nanny Stella was actually a woman who had no children, and then doing this on it to Nanny Stellar like lying in bed later and no, go do they have a point? But yeah, not actually the.
Speaker 5: Case, yes, but but yeah, so I just thought, yeah, overall the cesar cizarre, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I thought his parody what you can say depiction depiction, Yeah, because it's not really it was pretty spoted and he thinks it was spot on too. He's done a reaction video to it.
Speaker 4: Great, he pulled in the space.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Cizzarre reacts to his South Park episode and he was just like he goes even the way he goes. They clearly watched the show because he goes as soon as I enter the house, I'm in dog whisperer mode. I don't sort of say, hey, hey, you going on whatever, It's just I enter and the dog's apps whatever, and he goes. That's what happened. I entered the house and straight away I'm just ignoring cartmen, I'm doing it, and he goes and my my outfits exactly right he has. It was just completely spot on.
Speaker 4: No, he's doing the lord's work, man. I mean, sometimes he've got an unruly dog that just needs the help of Sazar.
Speaker 5: I love that he keeps referring to cartment as it as opposed to heat.
Speaker 4: Well. Again, one reason I'm not a parent, but I've spoken to actual parents about this, And when a child is very very young, you are raising a person, but you're also sort of you've got a wild animal in your house. I'm not saying put it on a leash or anything like that, but yeah, there are certain techniques that may be valuable that they could cross over.
Speaker 5: Oh definitely. Yeah, just when it comes to just I'm in charge, yeah, very much. So I don't ignore your children. I mean make eye contact with I think, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 4: I think when it comes to raising children, if you are you've got sort of polar extremes, right, I think if you're someone who smothers them with too much love, say the way that Leand does, or you're an absolute asshole who legitimately hits their kids as opposed to and I'm not one hundredercent pro spanking a little swat on the butt every now and again. If like your kid is trying to put a fork in a what he called electrical outlet or whatever, it's like you more swat to say, you know, you don't you don't do? Is that what you do?
Speaker 5: So Lean Louise spanks you very h.
Speaker 4: The lovely Lean. There is only one lovely lawyers. And but I'm constantly walking around with I'm a bad bad boy. I'm a bad little boy.
Speaker 5: Who I'm a bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah? These are behavior like this towards a child, examples of a poor or flawed character. Something wrong with you, Aura, Yeah, something wrong with you.
Speaker 5: I am glad when it ended. I was kind of happy because I thought they were going to go down the cliche route that they usually do with the common character, where you think he's turned to leave, but the whole time he was just pretending to get what he wants. And when he starts being submissive, I was like, is this gonna be him just pretending? And it's acted once he's like, ah, I fooled you. I'm glad he actually changed. And it wasn't he. He was becoming a good kid, he'd lost weight, he was doing his schoolwork. It was Leanne that needed him to be the way he was because that's the way she wants him. And then he's like, you know what, I think I prefer this too. Like they're just as bad as each other, which also makes it it's a tragedy on both their parts. And she had a chance to, you know, sort of a break containment from this toxic mother son relationship she's.
Speaker 4: Got going on. Shows that she could relate to Caesar. I mean, the end relates to a lot of men, but you know, find a legitimate, positive, nurturing relationship with an adult and carting chance to actually grow into a proper human being. But no, they just fucked each other up.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is, you often hear when you've got kids at school and whatnot, when you're dealing with kids who are a bit mean or naughty whatever, it's you don't know what's going on at home, you know, And that's the important message they portray here. It's it's Cartin's a shithead. But it's not all him. No, no, no, no, no, that's it's the relationship he has with his parents. It's the it's the environment he's growing up in. There're so many you so many times hear this about bullies at schoolers. Well, you know, they're probably being bullied by their dad or or something or whatever. Now, mainly you can't expect a child to go, well, okay, I'm going to turn near the chek because everyone is feeding the battle.
Speaker 4: Days Like I'm getting fucking swirling from this game. I don't give a ship. Yeah, about his home life.
Speaker 5: That's what I said that, Yeah, that's what because they said to us once Allott was being like bullied and they're like, yeah, you don't know what's going on at home, and I'm like, that's not Alliott's problem though.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, Elliot's in the blast. We should be trying to diffuse this bomb. Yes, yeah, favorite moments in this episode. I loved in the in the office with mister Mackie. It's mister Mackie at the start, yeah, yeah, yeah, and Billy into the throat pull of Jigsaw from or that's originally from Mad Max, the original Mad Max. You've seen that, haven't you? The first man in the first two, you know, at the very end with Johnny, the boy who's like who has been He's been responsible for the death of Max's Oh yeah, those handcuffs made a high tensile steel.
Speaker 5: That's right, you can cut through.
Speaker 4: And when there's saw in ten minutes where you can cut through your ankle in five minutes, it's meant to be doing Mel Gibbs there.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the hell is Russell Crowe generic Aussie act. Yes, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then Sort and then the guys who made Sort took that and ripped off. But yeah, he pulled the jigsaw on Billy turned. But the whole thing with mister Macki and yeah, the whole explanation thing going on and well done now, so you member mom crack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, always put the blame on someone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The funniest thing I thought was, you know, when Carmon starts doing this, who's get the best mum? And you will unless I sing it together. Don't fall for the song don't know as clearly as the song that had some of the past. Yeah, it's it's the start of this is what their relationship is like. It's is how it gets out of what he wants. It's their bit. Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 5: Just can't go into subissive state the first time because he's not sure what's going on. He's trying to fight.
Speaker 4: He's as mention before, that's got some good points. Yeah, just come and breaking down Nanny Stella. Who's the mom's bad? Never the mom. It's pretty harsh. The return of KFC to this to the South parkin I love it. And as you mentioned, you mentored I lost the best friend but again to son' oh no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the other focus can actually write great dialogue this Parker and Stone I do all right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: One might say that's a really emotional line. Sure, one might say they've burned their eight hundred million dollars much they have these.
Speaker 5: I love the way cartman he's pulling at all stops because he's run away from home. It hasn't worked for him, so he's like, gets back. I hope you've learn your lesson, ma'am. Still it's your fault, your fault. And also the Skexy is Nanny. Oh that's right, I know it's something that it's Skexy is Mare.
Speaker 4: What the hell? That's what we were talking about. Darker not longer than one of our other shows.
Speaker 5: It's a weird movie. Man. It's no wonder it flopped because kids aren't gonna watch.
Speaker 4: But it's hilarious that we all sort of and this is probably true to some degree, but you Jim hens is like, this is a durable man child in touch with his inner spirit and all this stuff, and you know, the muppets are fun and lovely and everything's a big warm Hog's visual Muppets weren't. Jim Henson's a freak. I mean, he's not a super free but yeah, that guy's got some freaky decky going.
Speaker 5: Yeah. He's on the original Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, yeah? Have you have you watched the movie Saturday Night about the Yeah, yeah there he is played by well, the guy who played Andy Kaufman and Jim Henson, same actor. Yeah, cousin Greg from Succession.
Speaker 5: They kept bumping him, didn't they, Jim Henson did?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I'm not sure exactly how it all worked out there. It doesn't Greg, but yeah, the only days of stand in my life are really interesting because yeah, they wanted to throw in all this stuff like, yeah, let's get some muppets in there, but let's also have John Belusian. Apparently everything was kind of.
Speaker 5: Like the ninety minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's us all them fighting, man, we get to talking about that. Yeah, yeah, Nanny ski yeah, anything else. I'm sure there's other stuff, but we'll talk about it as we go.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Speaker 5: My first question for you is I've spoiled of them and you've already discussed one of them. What are the other two nanny names? So skexys Stella.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's not Joe because its Supernanny is Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, think of Blondie.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, there's dead and can what's another band I can think of?
Speaker 5: This rhymes with schlong Evan does not rhyme with svon Schluvon von schlong Slom. Who says Shlong Shong shlong avon. There's no y v O N N E G on the end of shlong.
Speaker 4: But who says who says it?
Speaker 5: Though? It's a silent g who says what long shlong? Yeah, long long evon long. I guess it's different, it's similar, Jesus Christ, let's agree to anyway, John, is I got it wrong? I did I get it right?
Speaker 4: Two question? What is the name of the mental hospital to which Subernanni has been I guess interned?
Speaker 6: Yea?
Speaker 4: And which room Michigan A card or something close?
Speaker 5: Now what is it?
Speaker 4: It's Slater Carey, Slater, Carey. I'm to see from Carrey. Yeah, and you but and she is a room twenty three A three eighteen her own pooh she is yeah gross, Yeah, I'm sure screaming it's from Hall or something or something like that. Yeah. My next question for you is a name of a place. What is the name of the cafe cizarre and the end? Oh it is I was going to say Cafe Milan?
Speaker 5: Is it Manet Monet?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah, because his last name is I don't know if his last name is Milana. That was Millian Millian. Oh, it's spelled m I l A N m A L l A N. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Should we look it up? Why not ask you the next question? Why I look it up? Sure?
Speaker 4: Uh? The kids playing monopoly butters get His first sort of victory is landing on.
Speaker 5: What is park Evenue? Yeah, I'm rich or whatever. It's Milan, so m I L l A n oh, okay, then let's add this spe Sasar Milan. I'd say middle names. Philippe is great names. Cizzar, you're right, but it says that million, so maybe it is pronounced differently. What's your four names? Cizzar, Philippe, Millian, Favela. Too many names?
Speaker 4: Narrow down.
Speaker 5: My next question for you is Cartman has offered a bite sized what snickers? Nickers? Yes, and he's not a fan of that at all.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's got a problem with the snickers. I think he's got a problem with the butt sized.
Speaker 3: I love cheesypoofs.
Speaker 4: You love cheesypoofs. Weeed din'ty cheesypoofs. Sweet?
Speaker 5: Be alright, it's time for cheesypoos. Oh speaking of bite sized, bite size well cheese poops. Oh yeah, they are deliciously bite sized.
Speaker 4: Who's not bite sized?
Speaker 5: Kenny G.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Her donation isn't anyway?
Speaker 4: No, that's abouthful.
Speaker 5: And we need to go. We're hungry, so thank you so much. KG. For your one hundred dollars support. Also the following people cheesepoops here at going down to South Park. We've got Glenn Gomez, Justin Parker, Zach Prut, Shannimcher, Elliott, j O'Neil, Isabella Murphy, Rach Beasley, Stephen Roberts, Sean DV, Pete Anderson, Timothy Belson, Andrew Davis, Kevin Dental, Planned flood Ballo Winderbank, Jack McFadden, Heath Appleby, Adrick McLeod, March Eleven Ginger and Pickle, Preston, Murray, Tillia, Enriquez, Declan Phoenix, Brian McCoy, Logan b James Shephard, Joe Redenseec, Dave Pretzels McNally, Gavin Lang, Danie Miller, Charlie Joe, Abigail b Sharpcater and Craig Alt Smash Glocester. We love it, one of those people, don't we missing it? I'm so full, so full indeed. All right, So the original air day of was May the third, two thousand and six. Now the next episode, right, make Love not Warcraft a fantastic episode of South Park. Sure I noticed when I was taking notes for it, because it canna be the next episode we review, it's like six months later. It was like a mid season gap. I can't work out why.
Speaker 4: Well, last the thing is, I mean I was looking at my version, shall we say, which I may have obtained from the internet, and yeah, you see, well, yeah, the credits for Make Love Not Warcraft. They've got that revamp thing about it. It's like we're showing stuff from the previous episodes of season ten. So it's like, oh, yeah, they've done a they had a recash. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but six months off, I've earned it. But May the third two thousand and six. The top three films at US box office when this aird were number three, Stick It, which is the dance movie, right, it's a gymnastics gymnastics vie. Yeah, but in the vein of Bring It On.
Speaker 5: Number two was United ninety three because we were still coming off of eleven.
Speaker 4: Very well made movie but incredibly depressing.
Speaker 5: And Robin Williams RV Movie, which number one the US box office because it was Robin Williams. Of course, yes, yes, but apparently not a great movie and people like For.
Speaker 4: The Australian market, it was retitled RV Colin Away Creational Vehicle runaway.
Speaker 5: Runaway vacation. That's right, yeah, because it was like, what was that V stand for RV recretion?
Speaker 4: Just in case V means unfortunately we've reached that AI artificial intelligence. Well back in two thousand and one, we weren't exactly.
Speaker 5: Sure it's actually called AI artificial intelligence. I just think the I think's just artificial intelligence, isn't it? But the poster said AI I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been a wile since I've revisited the movie.
Speaker 5: Look, I never watched it any good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, strange one yeah, yeah, right, yeah, I know it is AI artificial Yeah, but we talk about a little bit on our movie Guide episode, and we.
Speaker 5: Also touched up we did a Halloween special the Simpsons where they take off that as well. Boy yes, r b RB number one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but unfortunately it's a it's a bit of a modern trend that movie titles just kind of blend. There's some rom com that started on Netflix this weekend called Office Romance. It's like, wow that I'm reminded of great uh comedy bit by the late great comedian Bill Hicks, who was very provocative and not often asked to do sort of like product endorsements. But the English really like and they said, we'd love you to endorse this orange drink. It's just called orange drink. Jora loved to sell orange drink. Honey, do you want to watch arf as Romance? Like?
Speaker 5: What's it about?
Speaker 4: Strangely it happens about World War One?
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, but the episode kicks off with mister Mackie having a meeting. He's having a meeting with Leanne and Caupman because he has been, as you said, treating Billy Turner likes chicksaw, would treat his victims. Indeed, handcuffed his ankle to the flake pole, gave hack saw Tommy the antidotes in his leg. He's got ten minutes a little.
Speaker 4: Wit poison is what his milk? Something? What do? Why did you do it for?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 4: Chubby was he he's always got a justification.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I actually the other day Aliot said this kid was sort of like teasing his friend or whatever. And I tried to do the whole words can't hurt.
Speaker 4: You, but I was like, you know what words can hurt?
Speaker 5: Oh god? Yeah, yeah, So the whole sticking standing words never hurt me, Like, yeah, I'm bind that bullshit. Words can hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they often have a longer lingering they do.
Speaker 5: Indeed, so whoever created that line bullshit sticking scanning bake their beds, but words never hurt me. Do you remember that one?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's up to bullshit.
Speaker 4: Well, they're filling the burden in the afterlife. It's like, but he's only famous for.
Speaker 5: That thing he was saying here as we're touching on earlier, mister Mackie says, the behavioral problems is starting at home. She just breaks down. She's like, I've tried everything. I don't know what to do. It's just he's crazy, gets worse and worse every day. He never listens to me. But also, you know there's an element of your allowing it.
Speaker 4: You made this rod before your own back. Yes, it's well, it's not all her fault, but she hasn't helped the situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what to do with you?
Speaker 3: Should you do? You're agreed? Mom? Who's got the greatest mom in? Well?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: My name is nambud in Maha. It's cheap.
Speaker 6: My mom's in the best, ma'am than.
Speaker 2: Your mom's sitting together.
Speaker 5: In harmony, Mackie suggests Nanny nine one one cue the trailer.
Speaker 4: By the way, is there anything worse for a child, particularly when you're sort of aware that you're the cause of this, than making your parents cry, making them angry, Sure, that's kind of part of the course you're going to do that, but actually letting down or frustrating your parents such as agree that they start crying.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, I fucked up, Yeah, because I I don't see you cry very often. I remember there was once in particular, like Nikola just broke down. She I just I don't know what to do anymore, and she just starts crying.
Speaker 4: The kids we're just kind of like, oh oh, and if you if the child has enough aware in this, they're like I did that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, yeah I remember that immediately whenever like hu and I was like, what the fucker is? Yes, yeah, that's you. He's on you.
Speaker 4: But just choos on. Clearly, shoes are a real issue, and they are an.
Speaker 5: Issue across the problem is you say to kids, get ready, and they do everything but the shoes and sock is this is this.
Speaker 4: Why your favorite Simpson's quote is just to put my shoes on. It isn't.
Speaker 5: But then Nanny Stellar Skexys deb Yvonne, and then we have the que the beginning of the Cartman's episode of Nanny nine one one, and Sala Stella has been sent to set him straight. She walks in Cartmen just sitting there playing his Xbox, but in nostalgia here for me watching him plays Xbox. The controler had a cable still this is this is still two thousand and six. Yeah, no wireless controllers yet, and he's he's happy there because the nanny's a ripe killer. I'm gonna be on TV now and it would be like that if you wanted the naughty kids, you like, bring it on, bitch, trying.
Speaker 4: To fix this. I'm gonna be the one you can't break.
Speaker 5: Stella then enters and Cartman asks for a twinkie from his mum, in in the cartman style way, there's no games. Do your chores are done? Cart just laughs at her and then he mocks her accents. It's always a British nanny, isn't It's always a British accent. Yeah, I'm wondering why that's Mary Poppins. It's the Mary Poppins things. Yeah, yeah, And because she's come from a magical world to come fix today, and she says he has to make his bed. He calls her a fat bitch and she sends him to the time out stool for five minutes, and Cartman's theory of No, I can't get up this store. You can tell me not to, but I'm just going to Your words are going to work with me. And then she gets down to his level, spits in her mouth horrific, and then again leanne here facilitated by saying it's just best to avoid his level. It's like, no, tell him off, he should be doing this. So she decides to use the psychology, and Cartman's.
Speaker 4: Which one I've written down here? Yeah, don't you psychology?
Speaker 5: I know he will outside you because he's playing these xbox in And she tries to pull the hole, you know, why are you angry? Blah blah blah, and he just turns it straight back on it, doesn't he Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what else are you feeling?
Speaker 4: Eric?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm feeling confused because I don't understand why.
Speaker 3: You became a nanny me. Well, because I love children like you?
Speaker 6: Right, But if you love children so much, how come you're not a money?
Speaker 3: Oh? I just never had kids. Why not, it just didn't happen. You're sterile? Is that it?
Speaker 6: No, that's too convenient of an excuse. The truth is nobody ever wanted to have babies with you.
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 6: It always the mom's maid. Never the mom must be hard on you, knowing that the years are taking away, your friends are getting married, and all the while your uter is slowly shriveling away, drying up, becoming totally worthless.
Speaker 3: You you, you little fastard? How dare you? Eric naughty? What kind of mom still drag me down?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: You can? But it won't make your dread of over He's anymore.
Speaker 5: He's probably right, And I know not in real reality here, but most people are doing this. There's probably an element of their feeling avoid in their life.
Speaker 4: Possibly everyone is.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you how many people try and tell us how to parent kids who don't have parents, our kids themselves. So I did not do that? Yes, so many of the why Yeah, because I don't care? So many, So many of the sleep nannies, the ones who say you have to do it night on, make sure they're sleep blah blah blah. I'm thinking none of these women have kids. None of them, I have lived through it, you know, like good a theory, not a practice.
Speaker 4: Pat.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Anyway, so it's now time for the Supernanny because the other ones lost their mind. She quits the Something I enjoyed.
Speaker 4: About the Supernanni introductions because this is something the Parker and Slone will do occasionally. They just when they're talking about I don't think Supernanni is necessarily a bad show, but if they're sort of talking about lowest common and stuff, they'll just eventually stop using words and just start using sounds. Are you over the super and anything like. It's like, enjoy this slop everybody. I thought that was really funny something. It's not the first time they've done it, but yeah, gusually it thinks y, Yeah, so funny.
Speaker 5: There is an episode of super Nanny that is an absolute all timer when it comes to just reality television. It's the child who he runs away from home in the end. Have you seen this one? He is very much Cartman in reality. I feel like I have to show you.
Speaker 4: But he says, he goes she thinks she can walk in here in a little hargh heels and tell me what to know.
Speaker 5: It's it's wife swap oh yeah, now you have told me about that. I like bacon. She's taken away my bacon. She thinks she can walk in here in a little high heels and tell me what to do God.
Speaker 4: And this is how we've ended up where we are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wife's ups another one where it's like I would never do. I'm not sending my wife to another person's house. It's not happening.
Speaker 4: It's more of a bull than I just not happening.
Speaker 5: I've created this bubble, she stayed within it.
Speaker 4: I'm saddle this one. This one sucks.
Speaker 5: Because it's with you watch why what right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And you watch it and you go, this is very much gonna ruin a lot of marriages because the men are always just like fresh meat and the women are always just like, oh, this was just like living in a nice, normal family. Men just like fresh meat.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, we don't have a spare room for you to sleep. We can create a little pillow for it between us, but it's gonna have to be us in the same bed.
Speaker 5: You're okay with that. But she arrives, he says, you know, in three days is gonna be a whole new cartman. Three days later, at Slaterer, care mental hospital. She's in a deep state of mental psychosis. Eating her own ship out of the toilet. Pretty terrific.
Speaker 4: It's heavy stuff.
Speaker 5: Then he suggests Saza Milan the dog. The dog, Well, how do we.
Speaker 4: Reach these kids? That's their look, that's probably the only jack they have. Yeah, Doug whisper.
Speaker 5: He arrives, and he says that she needs to learn, not that he needs to learn that he is not the most important person in this house, which is similar to what he would do with the dogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just letting the child know I'm not interested in him.
Speaker 5: Cool, calm demeanor, not acknowledging him.
Speaker 4: Just man, what a boss?
Speaker 5: I know right, he doesn't validate his bad behavior, doesn't acknowledge it. And he says, you know, look, he's fat, he's got a lot of panap energy. We're taking for a walk.
Speaker 4: I like this.
Speaker 5: You're going for a walk, and he is lucky to be coming with you. Correct, like this is you set the tone this ship works. We're not going for a walk. I'm not You're not walking me. Yeah, you're coming with me.
Speaker 4: I'm going for a very pleasant stroll, and you are fortunate enough to be coming along with.
Speaker 5: But Cartman doesn't like any of this, so he freaks out at first year. When he's walking, he gets tired, he's venting, he's yelling and scream he gets tired and does exactly what he's supposed to do. He walks behind them and she does it. He's like, very goodly, and you're learning. And he says that she needs to learn to be the pack leader. Keep ignoring him. She needs to express dominant energy. And then he brings out the KFC, but don't give any to him.
Speaker 3: What I've done is I have brought over some Kentuckti fried chicken. Kenna. I am going to eat first, because that is what the pack leader does. Give me the chicken. Give me some chicken. Are you doing? I like ticket, take it.
Speaker 1: I am not going to acknowledge the child's attempt at aggressive dominic behavior.
Speaker 3: Now you eat the chicken, not give me, give me some chicken.
Speaker 2: I like to kick in that.
Speaker 3: We won't reward him until he's in a calm, submissive behavior. God damn it, I am not a dog.
Speaker 6: Give me ticket.
Speaker 3: We need him to become relaxed and stop missive. Okay, I'm fine, I'm COONa.
Speaker 4: May I have some chicken please, Oh very good, sweetie.
Speaker 3: Oh no, now he's lying. You can tell from his stands. He's still aggresive, dominant, suck my asshole, taco benjar see.
Speaker 4: God, damn it.
Speaker 3: You can't stand here and.
Speaker 4: He can't see in front of me. You can't stop.
Speaker 3: Damn it. I'm city. Hey, Hey, I'm not being aggressive. I'm being dominant.
Speaker 2: Wow, I have a lot to learn.
Speaker 4: So it's something really a pinch, it's more like just a little yeah, just that. Yeah, so you're it's like you're mimicking a shock collar, making.
Speaker 5: The sense it wouldn't be hurting.
Speaker 4: No, but it's kind of.
Speaker 5: It's like I can't stop you from doing this TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not even necessarily demeaning. It's a little bit.
Speaker 5: If I was in the super micro Saw song gone.
Speaker 4: Like sound fan, have you're enjoyed going down? It sounds would you consider being a patriot?
Speaker 5: Because Cartman says he's running away, and then as he says to Leanne, because she's worried, you's go, oh my god, there's no good. No, it's a chance for you to relax and enjoy some of your favorite hobbies. Yeah, that's the other thing. She rediscovers herself when cartins around.
Speaker 4: Un't she react? Yeah, because she's focusing all this energy on this chart.
Speaker 5: But that's what happens when you're when you're a parent, is you put so much of your energy and time into your kids, you forget about who you are and what you enjoy and what you like. And it's you feel guilty for me personally, I've discussed on the podcast, I would feel guilty taking time for myself. Cal I'm thinking, Oh, I've left Nickola with the kids. I need to help her out. But Nicola would say, no, go play golf, go watch a movie, go do something. But I would feel such guilt doing it. Go record a podcast with this good guy. But it's funny, that's business. That's just the case of you don't give yourself any time, and when you do, you feel weird. Oh I should be cleaning the house or I could be doing this. It's like, no, No, you enjoy doing these things. Go and enjoy them again.
Speaker 4: Many times you have said that, you know, you and Nichola will go out and enjoy a nice steak dinner or something, and he'll end up talking about the kids all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It happens all the time. That's why we now to put the phones down, no phones, having dinner talking about us. Okay, yeah, and we've enough to talk about.
Speaker 4: What's going to happen. End movies lately, kids watch Robo Cop. Yeah, should see it, Kenny, Holy shit, sorry, Cover, that's laugh in the big City, so wonderful. We're gonna talk about it some stone, we.
Speaker 5: Are, indeed. So then he goes to see the boys. He's run away from home. They're all playing monopoly. It was important to I think that there weren't many characters in this episode because it's very much needs to be focused on the relationship with Leanne and Cartman and so the boys. I know, you have to you have to have the boys in the episode somehow. So this is probably the most minimalist way you could do it. Right. So he goes to see them. I love showed away. I'm run away from home, where to live, can't stay here? Carle's like me too, no staying at my house then, but his parents were let him bring homeless people black anymore. Even Kenny tells him to fuck because I'm not slipping at Nny's house. Poor people, all right, Kenny and fuck you.
Speaker 3: I guess now we see just how supportive friends can be. With the chips are down. You won't even let her hand. I just go to sleep on the streets.
Speaker 6: Somewhere and the coat probably get mugged and game rate by some minorities. You guys would be sorry when I turn up dead, were they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a rare road.
Speaker 5: I thought this was a pretty probably get mugged or gang rate by some minorities.
Speaker 4: Okay, is it just me or they? There were some aspects of the pace was like they were pushing it just a bit much in terms of this felt a bit much, Yeah, there was a whole It also seemed a little later on it's like, are you going overboard with the Hitler and Holocaust games? You really are sort of pushing it.
Speaker 5: Yes, there was one where he just kept saying Hitler hit and mentioned that in not walk Off as well. It's like, what was in the air this particular time that you were doing it. Then he arrives at Jimmy's house. He says he needs to port of his best friend. He doesn't even know his last name, so he leave. He goes to Craigs. Craigs, but I hate you and then a cust The cartman is sitting in an alleyway with a cardboard over his head. He's sitting in the rain, and he's like, mumble, break soon I can outlast her, custing him just arriving home. But nothing's happened. Well, been out for four hours, hopefully you learn the old lesson. And actually what she's been doing. She's been painting, and she forgot how artistic she was. She's like, oh my god, I've been enjoying myself, time to myself. It's been great. This has been out of the house for four hours. And you want some food and says, let's let's feed it.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 5: Then there at the kitchen table, cartman's ranting about the healthy food that has been dished up.
Speaker 4: Well, he gets what steam is it? Steam?
Speaker 5: Chicken chicken without skin?
Speaker 4: Yeah, without skin, steam, vegetables and salad, yes, vegetables or salad. Now he compares it to well, it's like the holocaustswitzewitz. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And he says he's going to call CPS because he's got bite sized snickers. And he tells you're doing well to get leave him a little treat. I know, you get rewarded your little ship head and then.
Speaker 4: I mean, oddly with s tri inflation, your little bite size one of these days, like this is not even bite size. There's like an M and M.
Speaker 5: Did anything, Hello, sweetness. So Sizzar tells Leanne to project her dominant behavior shoulders back head, Hi, don't reason with him, don't argue with him, just dominate it. And then she does it until he submits, and yeah, she's doing the good You're doing the right thing. Cartman then enters his submissive state and cuddles in. He's just like and she gives him a snack for rewarding his good behavior. He says, to try a command. She says, go brush your teeth and she'll read him a story before bed, and he just leaves. She can't believe, Oh my god, this is working. This is great.
Speaker 4: Now in a perfect world, you have set up enough of a nice relationship and respectful relationship between you and your child, and it's like, okay, yeah, it is time for bed, and I'll do this to keep them happy, and they'll do things to keep me happy. You know. It's a nice balance of things, but you know they're leading the way.
Speaker 5: Kind of the thing is, though, when you have a dog. We've got a couple of friends who had dogs and they're fass away now. Locking My dog, Jets passed away. And you know, Jet used to sleep on the bed with this, you know, and he was a good dog. If we said go to you makee go sit on his mat, that kind of thing. He was always excited to see people. But you know, he's a good dog. But their dogs were very much they sleep in the cage in the laundry, you know, we take them for walks. It just felt very just didn't feel like there was a loving connection there. And I said to Nick, like, because when we first got Jet, he was what he was a puppy. He was wild, and the person's like cage trainers, what you need to put him in a cage? SIPs and the come like I didn't get a dog from to sleep in a cage. So I'm sort of I have elements of leand to me where it's like, you know, I want to have a relationship with them, and I want to be just very much I'm the boss and you're the servant and as fair as I feel like, I'm like that with the kids, where I go above and beyond sometimes but also I know when to rein it in as well. I can see when ah, you know what I'm probably going I'm probably giving you too many treats.
Speaker 4: That's the eternal balance of parenthood. Yeah, it's a full time job.
Speaker 5: Because you cop it in the morning, let the kids step later, and you watched one more episode of your TV show in bed, or you can do this all this and then it's like the next morning you're.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I'm tired.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, this is my fault. Yes, but this is where Katman. He's gone into the bathroom to brush's tape and looks into the mirror and he's like, oh shit, what have I become? LeAnn and Sazza. I'm now at a cafe having some tea, and she says, Caman's got an Aoni's spelling test, you go to B plus in history. He's losing weight. He does what she tells him.
Speaker 4: I'm treating it. I'm treating like a son, not a friend. And it's like yeah.
Speaker 5: When she said that, I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: So how is your son doing, Miss Cartman.
Speaker 2: Oh he's been amazing Caesar. He got an A on his last spelling test and a B plus in history. He's losing weight and he's doing what I tell him.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: The best part is I'm not letting him boss me around anymore. I could have never come out and had a nice lunch on a Saturday afternoon with a friend before good.
Speaker 3: Miss Gartman sounds like you're treating her son like.
Speaker 4: A son and not like a friend.
Speaker 3: There's just one problem.
Speaker 2: He still fights me every step of the way. I feel like he's doing what I tell him, but that inside he's still the same angry, spoiled child.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: When you correct the behavior bene, you will see a change in the personality.
Speaker 2: Oh, Susan, I'm so happy to have you in my life.
Speaker 4: And she says she's glad to have Sizar in her life, and she touched his hand. I was like, ooh, oh, my behavior.
Speaker 5: Then Cartman tells the boys he has to kill his mom like Hitler with all the demands she makes. That's what she is. And this is where they got really falling with the Hitler stuff. So he says it was like to be a Jew in the Holocaust. She's Hitler. Would you do? Would you do if you had the chance to kill hit would you kill Hitler the other chance. They go on about that in the next of hisode as well.
Speaker 4: If you could kill Hitler, would you?
Speaker 5: Would you kill Hitler? And he reveals his plan, but they refuse to do it, and he's like, I can't do it. I'm not too obvious a suspect. I can't kill her.
Speaker 4: Put a pillow over her face, and you you shoot her in the face.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 4: In the meantime, they say, dude, if you lost more weight, because he's he's not dressed the way he's normally dressed. Yeah, you'd see that he has lost a little bit and he's not wearing his hand actually better now, yeah, shouldn't you be happy? But he says, final enough to do it myself. Leanne's a sleep. He walks in, not with a gun and a pillow, He walk him with a knife and a paper a paper towel.
Speaker 5: What was that the clean up?
Speaker 4: The blood up?
Speaker 5: Maybe? Yeah, And he stops because he thinks because he has the evil and the good side of him, saying, you know, she's she's an object to her own she's a human being. The other one's like, no, do it. The world doesn't revolve around Oh wait, yeah, the world doesn't revolve around me.
Speaker 4: Apparently. That's a visual shout out to the movie Contact. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I never watched it read I was like, I'm gonna watch Contact Contacts really good? Is that?
Speaker 4: Okay? I've got a lot of time for Contact.
Speaker 5: I always thought it was the Australia.
Speaker 4: But the Dish, that's yeah, different difference space a similar poster, right, well dish, Yeah, but one is actually called the dish Contacts good?
Speaker 5: Is the dish any good?
Speaker 4: This is great fun from the mac? Is the cashle?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It's yeah, it was bro like that bush. You ever seen cracker Jack? I have cracker Jack good stuff. Yeah, if you every want to show anyone what it's like to be like an old Aussie, cracker Jack's the one. But then he throws up and he has I thought it was a seizure, but as you say, it's the Contact, so that yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: They got two more of your shout outs in the space of just a minute or so. He O, what's the first one?
Speaker 5: The other one?
Speaker 4: Well, the first one is Contact, where it's like I'm trying to recall from the actual film, there's a lot going on in Contact. But then later on, as he's sort of going down the hall and his bodies changing conces that's a movie called Altered States from the late from the early eighties.
Speaker 5: A lot of sci fi and horror references, and this isn't there. Yeah, they don't knock. This is a fellow classic Simpson's kind of references where it's if you know, you know exactly well, that'st the thing is because Olden States was not even like really big back in the day, but they clearly like it. Yeah, there's enough sort of memorable stuff in there that you kind of, if you see it or you're just aware of it at a certain age, you kind of go.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's that's a bit trippy. And Older States is very trippy. So yeah, no shout out to Parker and Stone for shouting out other things.
Speaker 5: Then then wakes up to see Cartman has made breakfast, he's done his homework before school. She says she's proud of him, and he's like, thank you, and arrives and she mentions, here, thank you so much. I've lost the best friend, but I've gained a son, and she says she's brought two tickets for Madam Butterfly, but he says, my work is done. You're just a client. It's a pretty pretty brutal.
Speaker 4: That's that's cool Blue, As I said, he should have done just a bit of aftercare. It's like, my work here is done, but your work is just continue. Go find someone who also likes art and go find new friendships. Yeah, he's got his eyes too much on the price, so to speak. He's like, no, no, I work with dogs slash children. Sometimes sometimes the problem is the owner.
Speaker 5: Yep. Then he invites, she invites Cartman, but he wants to go to do some homework at the boy's house insteads some science project or something. She changes his plans to happen. We're going to KFC instead and to the toy store again. Mega Ranger two and it's just the close up he said, it's the Omen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our pals Wikipedia saying it's sort of Omen esque. It's a little bit not really, Okay, it was the Omen, the original Omen.
Speaker 5: I have seen elements of it. Okay, my see Michael Darren Patron Saint Darren right used to have back when we used to watch DVD's and he couldn't do streaming right and had like the best horror movies of all time. Like Best Moments DVD went two hours and it was just show you like the best bits of the horror movies I remember, Like the Damien. Is that one that the woman the nanny hangs out the window. Yes, yeah, it's all for you Damien.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The Omen is one of those movies like to say, it's not a good movie, but it's a great movie. Yeah, there's a lot of good stuff in it. But yeah, basically, yeah, the gist of it is it's very powerful American family. It's like, we wait it so how long to have a baby. Now we've got our baby son. It's like, I regret to inform you your child is dared in childbirth. But guess what, what a startling coincidence. This young mother she also died in childbirth and she got this young son.
Speaker 5: We can do it.
Speaker 4: We can do a bit of a swamp and you can raise this. Ah.
Speaker 5: Guess what turns out that baby the devil?
Speaker 4: So to say what but yeah, the very interesting sort of looking around and looking at the camera and gives a big smart and say oh no, the horror continued. What's the Omen?
Speaker 5: It's great, that's a good thing about like seventies eighties horrors like you knew there's always gonna be a sequel.
Speaker 4: Well that's yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean these things cost funck Ord to make. They make money.
Speaker 4: True, but it's like we could do a sequel, but we're all because they're just saying spooking is continues, like with Halloween. The end of Halloween, it's like you could have a sequel up there, but also just ends pretty well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you walk it goo. We was spooky and Halloween two is not as good but enjoyable.
Speaker 4: It's so bad. Yes, Halloween three awesome, three super rare.
Speaker 5: But that is our review of as.
Speaker 4: You're saying, the omen not a good movie, but a great movie. This is just a great episode, it is. Yeah, and it's a good episode and a great episode A lot of ways. Yeah, a lot of fun to be had with this one. We went a lot about Cizzarre, we went a lot about Cartmont, a lot about Leanne, a lot about you know, parenting, parenting.
Speaker 5: I think this is one I enjoyed a lot. I think I jo because I'm a parent.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that's why I want. Yeah, if I there are reasons why I wanted to talk about it with you, mainly because this is a show that we do. It's kind of work. But also you're probably one of the best parents I know.
Speaker 5: Okay, besides Margaret Mary, I don't know that many. It's me and Nikola. You're good at the parenting. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying you have to admit it, but you just know that. No that I know.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you appreciate it. But thank you guys again for all of your support he had going down to South Park. I remember, if you want early and add free access to the show, you can be listening right now if you want a two two hour of you of Make Love Not Warcraft.
Speaker 4: If you're a supporter of ours on Patreon, don't don't ask the end to will be patrons. You must be a patron. A cerdominance touching you through the microphones. Yes, support us, support us? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: You listen to us for years now free? Come on, guys, you're going too far. Yes, Make Love Not Warcraft is available right now on our patreons. If you want to be a supported do that and you get access to over one hundred and fifty hours of exclusive podcast. Why would you not do so? Continue to send your questions and messages through to South mailback at gmail dot com. We had a mail back episode coming up in the coming weeks, but for hours the day, it's any final words for those incredible listeners