Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking head cuts though I got PTSD.
Speaker 2: Welcome the hardest soft where men speak.
Speaker 1: So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, you're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Serious?
Speaker 6: Yet, spider Man, I ain't spider that's venom.
Speaker 2: Just lost uncle Ben, Uncle, great, great.
Speaker 7: Responsibility talking about which like.
Speaker 5: Any of them, it was uncle.
Speaker 4: Remember the first fider Man who told me his.
Speaker 5: Uncle doctor was on the rest one. Yeah, we'll watch it.
Speaker 1: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 5: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but yeah, I mean I was in the mood this week. I got so. First of all, how are you doing today? Everybody?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: I gotta asked a question?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: I gotta ask a question this week, and it was why didn't you come? I had no idea how am I supposed to answer that question? Some of you forgot right, Like what do you say when the person asks you why didn't you come?
Speaker 4: Because this was for you I'm trying to go to bed.
Speaker 1: I'm so but okay, so you just was pussy not fantastic enough? Was like what am I supposed to say? Oh? But what is there to say? Over see? What exactly you say?
Speaker 5: What it is like why you didn't come?
Speaker 2: What's a good? What's the real reason that's why.
Speaker 1: You didn't come?
Speaker 7: To tell you crazy? I derk off too much?
Speaker 2: You tell her that I doke off too much.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I'm not gonna come off for you.
Speaker 4: Damn you say it just like that.
Speaker 5: Well you don't say it like that. Don't many times I.
Speaker 7: Do it too much? We done it too much?
Speaker 2: What's too much?
Speaker 7: Like maybe to day?
Speaker 4: Do you have like a real job?
Speaker 8: How do you do?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 4: But how do you have time to do a to day?
Speaker 7: Is because because because the hand is used to it like if you like my hand, it wasn't used to that's so as soon as he touched he gone like, especially I gotta look at you know some lesbians or.
Speaker 4: Something like that.
Speaker 1: It's a rap rap it's a rap day.
Speaker 7: But I mean like yeah, because she gotta go through it. So she gets long, like you don't you're not coming.
Speaker 5: So it's like what happened what I want to finish? Like I'm just sitting in shock because you dethrowned.
Speaker 4: He's not. He's not even in the same round.
Speaker 2: It wasn't nowhere near that.
Speaker 1: Eight a day's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, right, I slowed down six, go like to like five.
Speaker 1: Wait do you do it?
Speaker 2: You want to work?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: You go into the garden and.
Speaker 7: Just like the plants is mad toall got approt of fertilez. They very tall, starky.
Speaker 1: So you you feel do you feel cheated when he does it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: I just feel like I've been satisfied, and I wanted you to be satisfied.
Speaker 5: But he says he is satisfied even if he doesn't come. But I don't know.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't you feel like that if your man's not coming like ever?
Speaker 7: It just takes I have a pause button, so it's like we could go for like five or six hours and it be.
Speaker 4: Like mics is fucked up, he said.
Speaker 6: He said, I heard five or six hours.
Speaker 7: We fall asleep five hours like straight like then it's it's like a tap out. It's like, all right, we're good because I know she came like five whatever many times.
Speaker 4: And then it's like that's the whole first season.
Speaker 7: But I'm enjoying, like every stroke, every moment of it.
Speaker 4: I enjoy it.
Speaker 5: And your your dick never goes plastid now it stays up. What are you taking before? Nothing?
Speaker 7: I eat beats kill spinach.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's look thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, things like that. You know, red grapes is good for the blood cells, keep the blood separated.
Speaker 4: Red grape.
Speaker 1: Blood grapes.
Speaker 7: Ship like that.
Speaker 1: We throw them green grapes.
Speaker 7: Out, wal nuts, a lot of mixed nuts, almonds, and do like you do many squats. Put the blood fill come from your legs, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, ship like that.
Speaker 1: But the blood flow comes to your legs from your legs up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it comes from your feet, your feet when I'm not for real, you're from my toes. Yeah, so it's coming from there. So the blood is always coming up. So if you're doing squats, you know you're keeping that all blood vessels going, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I've also seen an exercise. I've seen something where they was like doing this like this growing.
Speaker 4: In the gym.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So basically, the people who aren't watching us on Patreon because you haven't signed up to our Patreon, knowing that we've taken all the video from YouTube and put it on our Patreon. All you. What I'm doing right now is just opening my legs to the widest and closing. Just keep doing that opening, closing. Apparently that's like a drawing a growing exercise.
Speaker 6: Okay, a lot of horny workers in the gym, be math funny. You have a sold of ship where you hit.
Speaker 4: Them with this.
Speaker 7: I was doing that left put the weight on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was in the gym like, nah, I'm fucking the wings. This is crazy. Beat my ship.
Speaker 1: So what is another I didn't come excuse reason?
Speaker 5: Well, I did like if a man was to give me an excuse of why they didn't come. I did like Moon's response, which was this was for you. That would be like, oh, okay, okay, so selflessless? Could it be bullshit?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 5: But it sounds good, but it sounds good, right.
Speaker 1: I think I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't say it, but I would feel like he did. As long as she got her ship off. As long as I know you got your ship off, sometimes I be good. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Like sometimes I'll be good because I could just go forever for whatever reason. It could be jerking off, could be I was drinking.
Speaker 7: It could be it could be a couple of things, right.
Speaker 4: It could be chocolate thoughts.
Speaker 1: It could be your pussy.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, nigga, not.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're still not combient pussy.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's because just.
Speaker 4: Talking to be hot garbage that I ain't gonna laugh. Have you had like twice in my life?
Speaker 1: What made it hot garbage?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: One women often asked that question, what makes pussy trash?
Speaker 4: I can't. I'm not gonna start. You're not about to catch to me slipping. No, What I would say is, well, when I had a condom on, so that doesn't help you, feel me. I do promote safe sex, though you call them. And second of all, I don't know. It's just I just wasn't really into it like that. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I might have been tired, but it just didn't do nothing for me, and I never wanted to fuck it again. Really, I had to finik, I fake nothing through the condom ship before a condom on?
Speaker 7: What about like the woman reactions if she's not reacting like you're not seeing her do anything. She's just looking around like that ain't Yeah.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I'm like you, I'm looking for reactions and noises. But certain girls that's just they bopped. They just be chilling until they're ready. Then they just let it.
Speaker 1: Challenge For me, My thing is to get you turned like and that's how I get off. So if I'm not if you're not doing it, that's that's a challenge.
Speaker 4: Except but what if.
Speaker 1: You're bothering me?
Speaker 6: I was like, all right, what I kept saying, are you good? Like you're enjoying this? And she's like, I'm loving it, But you keep stopping to ask me. It's annoying.
Speaker 1: Just keep going, oh no, I'm not asking. I'm waiting for her body to tell you that she's You don't have the same word. Yeah. I mean I may ask like if I'm going too hard or something like that, you know, boom, But if she tells me the paint thresholders getting twisted.
Speaker 4: Behind your head. I'm talking about eating box. I was about I'm about eating box.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just can't see someone being quiet during sex.
Speaker 7: It's like reading a book.
Speaker 4: What's the wildest thing you did with having sex?
Speaker 7: Oh wow, well, okay, I call it. You just set a box, right, So I got this thing called juice box. And you make a woman come with a straw, what I can make you come with a straw?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: So like a pink strawberry lemonade type ship.
Speaker 7: So you take a straw and make sure it's a straw with a like either a windy straw or a starbox straw. Don't use your regular straw because a woman clit is you know, you gotta be able to fit it on there. So you take the straw, you put it on the clip and you know you don't have to cut it if you don't want. And then you could use the saliva as it goes down in the hole and you suck it up and the clip pops up into the straw.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, finish finished.
Speaker 7: So when you when she says she's coming, you take the straw and put at the bottom of her vagina, don't put it inside, and then you slurp up her juice.
Speaker 4: Sea maws milkshake. That's what.
Speaker 5: Something is this for?
Speaker 1: People that like are massacres because what about the straw?
Speaker 7: No, this is your regular person anyone.
Speaker 5: That's when he told me that. I was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, So you haven't done this.
Speaker 7: I haven't done.
Speaker 1: The skin on the straw that doesn't like.
Speaker 4: No, this is why.
Speaker 7: No, it pops right into the straw. Get a nice hole, because it will cut her if she has a big clip, right, So you gotta make sure you have Like I see, they got these straws, like got a nice like you just put it on there. The hood gonna come back atactically when you suck it the clip you can see literally it popped, like we got to see through straws. She can see her clip pop into the straw.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? All right?
Speaker 1: So hold on, are you is your whole mouth on it? Are you just blowing like either way through it? Because I feel like once the ships stuck in there, it's just you.
Speaker 7: Can go back and forth, like you can play with it up and then up and the upper there.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying shadow boxing, So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So because I think the best part of it is like when you get ready to drink it. That's why I call it juice box.
Speaker 4: Where did you figure how did you figure this out? Look in his bag.
Speaker 1: First of all, today, First of all, today, right before you go over, before you go, I just want to let y'all know we're gonna have an interesting episode today. We are here with Pleasure creator over fiend. I met him at I met him and his India at Exotica maybe.
Speaker 2: Last year months ago.
Speaker 1: Last year, it was in October, right, and we have been communicating about them coming on the show. He actually they actually came to one of our play parties. I've never seen anything like this before. The toys, the instruments that he uses are out of this world. Right. So again, as I told y'all, you might want to go to Patreon and watch this video, because what he's going to show us, He's going to do a demonstration, or at least show us all of his toys. And we have a special little thing.
Speaker 8: Heavy has agreed to be his.
Speaker 1: It was a bottom Yeah, muse for the day.
Speaker 7: Or my assistant pleasure exactly.
Speaker 1: Ap. So what's up with you in these toys? How did you start getting into using all of these?
Speaker 7: It started because of condoms back in the days when condoms were supposed to put them on.
Speaker 4: Wait what you mean?
Speaker 7: Okay, they changed.
Speaker 4: I'm forty seven, they changed turn forty seven.
Speaker 7: So in then like the early two thousand and maybe late nineties, that's when age was like, you know, really like in the hood, like all right, you gotta protect yourself. So they didn't make condoms for everybody, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it was like, let's see what he's doing.
Speaker 7: So it was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was made for like one person. So I would struggle when they put time to put it on and look at you and then fing my mental for the future. You know what I'm saying, was catching their hair they wasn't going on right, and then like it will fucking my mental. So if I even made a phone call to get ready to do something, I'm already like, yeah, my shitt coming up, and then it wouldn't come up. So now I got to figure out how to keep her going and please her. So that's when all this creativity shit started happening. So I was like, even though I can't do this, I'm gonna do this. That's how the straw shit happened. I was like, oh, yeah, I ain't come up like let me do this, you know what I'm saying. I was already before I knew it was the thing. I was ready tying girls up and can't do wax. Yeah, I was doing this ship early, early, before you knew a title for Yeah. So I mean, my moms might kill me now, but I'm gonna throw something out there. I got here when I was six six what six years old?
Speaker 4: Oh right?
Speaker 7: So but remember but think about the gap from that to whatever the next time and happened. And then I had a three soome like eleven, no penetration, just us playing with each other, two females people age yeah, they was it was all like the same age twelve thirteen, you know what I'm saying. And then but then again that was a big gap between that until I got like eighteen, didn't have like my next one, so just uh, like damn, when I want two girls, I want head.
Speaker 4: The build up, Yeah, it was like crazy creation.
Speaker 7: So now like I wanted was head because I felt how that felt.
Speaker 1: He was introduced.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was warm, crazy like it was in daycare. What that's what happened? So I said my mom, I said, my moms, don't ever see.
Speaker 2: That I can't breeze pastor right.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to with the person at six was the age they was older, the old there was somewhat an abuse thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would. I would say that because she came from after school program. Like it was like I was in a daycare. She'll come from after you know, elementary, and now they got the cots on the yeah, and she was like from my boom she did that and she said to me and then I remember going with the cover it's white, yep, going, going, going, It's like boom, oh ship, what's that? And she was like tasted. She was I tasted it and it wasn't too bad.
Speaker 5: Crazy. She was young and she did that means somebody had to do.
Speaker 7: It to her, yeah, or she's seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean if she came from after school, I mean, she wasn't that much older, So I don't know if I can really say it was abuse per se.
Speaker 1: It was if he's sick and she like first like na.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's not. Let's not try to flip that around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that was so I can see, like that's when I was and that's kind of what started him on his path because he always wanted that feeling.
Speaker 1: That introduced him into that early. So he just always when he thought about it. He thought that, and he kept chasing that feeling, kept chasing that feelings he could possibly go And it turns up that sexual thing in your mind, right because now he's doing threesomes, like he's totally into it now, like.
Speaker 7: Full you know what I'm saying, because like you hear stories of men talking about in their thirties or at the time when I was like a team, like I want to do that, and I did like three already.
Speaker 4: So it's like, god, damn.
Speaker 1: You know, one second before we go, I want to fix his mic? Yes, house his mic? Is it too far away from me? You can hear him? Good? All right? Cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what about if you don't mind, can I ask yourself a question? Yeah, I'll be scared with with I'll be scared with tops, bottoms, with subs, yeah, and doms because.
Speaker 5: You don't want to disrespect, right, they have their own differently.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: How long have you been into that? Like when did you know? Not even how long back? When did you know that you liked being topped?
Speaker 5: MM?
Speaker 9: I would say I always kind of had it in me M, but didn't have the partner to bring it out.
Speaker 5: MM.
Speaker 9: So when him and I got together. We don't need other since we were teenager mm. But when we reconnected a few years ago, I was like, wow, I never knew I needed this until you know you need it. So yeah, kind of like if you don't know what you don't know, right mm yeah, I.
Speaker 5: I can relate to that, like you don't know that you are open to certain things until you have a partner that brings it out of you. Right, and I feel shit, m yes, the feeling safe thing and it's like, oh yeah, I I could fuck with.
Speaker 9: This, right and the fact that we wasn't he wasn't penetrating me and I was still able to come and feel satisfied and feel also kind of things.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, this is nice like this now he worked her at the play party for oh my god, right, how long was that?
Speaker 2: It was about three four hours?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we do it for we do hours. I say, I still have more that I don't use, right, I could go five. Like when I play that party, they had to tap me and say you'll be closing.
Speaker 1: I've been.
Speaker 7: I've been somewhere where the owners got they cover and went to sleep and you can hear them snoring.
Speaker 1: Still working has it ever gotten to a point where it's too much.
Speaker 9: No, sometimes I do get tired because it's so relaxing. Some of the things he does get you in the state of like this trance, so you want to kind of fall asleep. So we'll take a break, and then that's usually when somebody else will come like, hey, what's that? And then you can work on somebody else like oh great, and I can sit down and I find it.
Speaker 1: Yo, the most unorthodox things that I've seen, like, okay, you straws right, what the hell is that on my wall?
Speaker 5: Show the good people?
Speaker 7: This is a cultivator or what? So you use this to putting holes in the dirt.
Speaker 1: You found this in the garden and brought a home.
Speaker 7: No, no, I'm a gardener. I brought this. I saw this home depot.
Speaker 4: So you being home people getting horny.
Speaker 7: So what I do is I go to pet stores, Michael's, five Below's, anywhere, discount stores, and I literally go down every hour. I woke down every hour to take me like a hour whatever whatever the time is, and I see what I can use. And I don't know if it's gonna work as far as like the response, but I you know, I'd be like, where could I put this? I could put this here, I can do this, and then I always test myself like I'll be in there. I always use my arm, see how I feel, and then nah, you're a different.
Speaker 1: Type of guy.
Speaker 5: Then he comes home, I was like, look what I got.
Speaker 4: I wish you guys could see this.
Speaker 5: Well, let me tell you how it looked. When he was coming down the block, I knew it was for us because I saw something called.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so I take it. That's what That's what my name is, Obaphene. I take I do like God overdo everything, and I fiend for it after so this is why I like take it to the extreme.
Speaker 5: No, seriously, when he was walking down the street, I was like, that's our guest because I saw that and it scared me. And I was like, he literally came to the gate and I said, oh, ship.
Speaker 4: Bro, I walked up the who do you think is doing construction? Renovating?
Speaker 7: And that's what I like. That's what I like because you don't have no idea like what he's going to do with that?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 7: Is he gonna put that? I want you to think all of.
Speaker 1: That, What is the what is the all Right, you meet somebody, right, you meet them like at a bar or something. Okay, how does it get from hey, how are you to let me rub this tractor on your backs?
Speaker 7: Crazy?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: You, first of all, I say who I am, what I do, and then I'll just ask them like consent, you know what I'm saying. I'll bring it up and say and I'll show them to That helps. So once I show them my page, they'll be like, oh yeah, okay. Because you got to be willing. Without them being you know, the will to do it, it won't work, you know, but then you could decide after the fact if I like it or not.
Speaker 1: So yeah, do you ever have you ever turned somebody up to the point where they like get addicted to you? Or is it too much? Has itself ever done too much? No?
Speaker 7: No, they enjoy it. I've seen women, Drew, they see a lot of women they either like fall asleep. See like women they go into this where their arms go.
Speaker 4: Down and just cancel out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they just go into this slump because they're so comfortable. And I like that part because they out now they feel safe. I feel like they feel safe.
Speaker 5: For me, and my head is on the swivel. You ain't doing a goddamn.
Speaker 4: Thing rob me.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So it's like one time a woman said, you could do you know some hard you could use hard too's on me, you know whatever, And even she was bleeding. But then when I used a feather on her, she couldn't stop moving. So I found that very odd. Like I had like a cheese greater.
Speaker 5: She's greater.
Speaker 7: I scraped her skin lightly and I tapped her and she wouldn't move, she didn't budge. But when I pull out that feather and took my time with her slowly, she was all over the place.
Speaker 1: I was like that.
Speaker 7: I was like, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: At one of the exotic because I went to there was a young lady where she was a massacres okay, and you could spank her as hard as you wanted and she would just be jiggling. No problem. I'm talking about. They were taking turns. People's arms were hurting, trying to get like because she's like, give me more.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it doesn't hurt. Right afterwards, they.
Speaker 1: Try to give an aftercare, so they start giving the hugs and rubbing hind skin.
Speaker 2: She started crying and she was like oh wow.
Speaker 1: Like literally this soft sensation took her there. The hard sensation did absolutely nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that was deep because that was I didn't I didn't see that coming. Yeah yeah, so that was deep for me.
Speaker 4: That's a first. She must to be a scorpio affections.
Speaker 6: But I do want to ask you one quick thing, all right, So one thing that we happens with all these platforms we speak about, like the highs, you know, the highlights. What I want to know is, especially since you started so early in the nineties, there was no YouTube, there was no way to study you kind of like freestyling.
Speaker 4: Did you ever have any bad.
Speaker 6: Experiences or maybe myth taps or something that you learned from or like lessons learned from, like not maybe doing something correctly or something along the lines of that.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 7: I can't say that, no, but I regret doing some things, you know what I'm saying, Like I, you know, say I'm crazy too. I put a flashlight in a female to see what it would do when I turn it on, like in.
Speaker 4: Her bag, what you mean, right, So he put.
Speaker 7: Her cubic ye lit up way crazy through So you know, the old school flashlights back in the heavy duty screw the top I put, I put a rubber well, I put like a glove one not no kind of it was a glove, a nursing glove. Vasoline cut it on it glew up. We both laughed because we was just amazed that that lit up like that.
Speaker 6: Man, God, that's like a pussy hodd Like was it on the ceiling like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just like you know, you can it went through her hair. You know, back in the days, women wasn't well, girls was in cutting their hair. Was like we was a teen I was a teenager when this happened. Like fer back in the days, I was like, there was a lot of hair at least. But yeah, I haven't No, I haven't had no bad experiences.
Speaker 1: Really did you? I'm sorry I'm asked this, and I know that you do like toys a lot, so pardon me for asking. But if it's a flashlight going in it like did you fist her after?
Speaker 7: I've fished her too? Not not not that moment, but she's been fitting for me.
Speaker 1: Yes, what do you? What do you when? Did you have enough?
Speaker 5: Do you ever have enough?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I could I could go I want reactions all the time. I could go for hours and hours and hours. As long as you're giving me something, I could give you more.
Speaker 2: What what do you need to give you?
Speaker 1: Because if they's falling asleep, do you keep going?
Speaker 7: That's that's when, that's when it's Yeah. But as long as you could keep you up and you're showing me that you're enjoying yourself, I'll keep going. And I could use my hand. My hands are better than any tool than that.
Speaker 4: Oh what's a going for? And a session?
Speaker 2: What's the longest session you ever had?
Speaker 1: A good question?
Speaker 4: Punch in, punch out?
Speaker 7: Stealing time on the company to watch, I say five, like working with my tools, like five hours whatever whatever the club time is. So so let's say because let's say sushi, because circle.
Speaker 2: Is twelve o'clock.
Speaker 7: I literally start from twelve until whenever it's time to go. So you could say five, six, seven, right, I did to five.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So one night it was this is like nine in the morning.
Speaker 6: You know, me and Corney couldn't ball turn for four hours straight and you was fucking around for five hours.
Speaker 4: My feet were hurting, I was tired sitting down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, when I get home, it's a basketball game. Like my back arms wrists, but it's worth it because I don't feel ship and I like to show off and show off whoever I'm with. I want to show people that.
Speaker 5: This is what I did.
Speaker 7: You never gonna see nothing like this. But I want people to like mimic it. I want you to do that. I want others to do it, but you so.
Speaker 1: I was watching in the chat here shout out to the nut Navy there in the the live zoom that we do. You can also get that by watching the patreo. I'm trying to get you out.
Speaker 4: It's time, right.
Speaker 2: But somebody called them pervertibles.
Speaker 1: That means like when you go somewhere and get I think this is what they mean. When you go somewhere and get something regular that's meant for, like say, sheeese greater, but then you turn it into something else. I believe that's what it's called.
Speaker 7: Okay, I never heard that way. You never heard that term. Okay, okay, I never heard of that term.
Speaker 6: What's what's one thing you used? What's the most unorthodox sex toys?
Speaker 1: You used?
Speaker 4: Everybody? Everybody in his room except for you. You are cheat code. Gonna tell me he used the couch. I will find a way. I got.
Speaker 6: Rather use it on somebody else or yourself. The most unorthodox sex toys you have ever used?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I think about this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bottle of ship pain.
Speaker 4: Don't talk story.
Speaker 1: She had she had to get off. I wasn't there, but the bottle was right there about. I had to get it off. I wasn't gonna miss that.
Speaker 5: I have ever used anything unorthodox.
Speaker 1: I peeled the foil off, though.
Speaker 4: I hope that the court on the top, the foil on the top cut up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would cut off.
Speaker 2: Imagine if it was with the cork off and the ship bus.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I had to use it. U mas belt buckling in that what because it was cold, like you know the belt buckle a h is like it's like a piece of metal silver. So I put that on. You gotta build a sensation up.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever used any anything unorthodox.
Speaker 1: That's why you brought that damn cup with the holes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that fucking we had So we had a live We was on to We had a live show.
Speaker 6: One of the segments was household items used for sexual pleasure, man like.
Speaker 4: Bring something on orthodox. I bought a tool kit and an iron.
Speaker 5: No, you put a hammer and an iron, hammer and iron.
Speaker 7: You're gonna do the hammer?
Speaker 4: What you gonna do with the chill out? Chill out? Okay? It worked. Courtney bought like a shampool.
Speaker 5: Holder from it was a shower head and you can do impact play with it, okay, right? And then I bought something that looked like a canister that has had holes in them. Where is it by the way the bag and holding my actually, but it has big holes. So I was like, oh, maybe you could put.
Speaker 1: Like a okay you she ain't in the Pervertibles.
Speaker 4: But what you know what you do with the hammer? You know the part that you take the nails out, put the nipples in between that you couldect licking that. You know, mon, don't really be niggas. No mind, he's not really there like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: What is he talking about? When do you even get a hand? Like?
Speaker 4: Like, what do.
Speaker 7: You You can cut at the bottom of her feet with that? You just scraped the bottom of her I don't.
Speaker 4: Play with feet because you scraped the bottom might.
Speaker 7: Or you go or you can hook underneath her cheek, see now that you never do. But now my mom saying, okay, I'm like, I can't even know what the hammer, but now I can do something.
Speaker 1: Do you consider yourself will be a masker? No?
Speaker 2: No, you're not into pain.
Speaker 1: Like that, not at all. Okay, so I do part of me, y'all real quick. I want to ask India question, right, what are things? So let me not go there. What I'm gonna ask you? What are things that you do to him to get him off? Or is that not a thing? Is it just that he does.
Speaker 9: Like sending videos to him because you know, we live in different states, so I do a lot of like videos.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite get up?
Speaker 4: You keep the mask on the videos like this?
Speaker 6: Like, actually I don't that's why you got to wear a mask like Batman.
Speaker 5: Now, so what's your favorite? What was your favorite get up so far? What do I mean like role play, favorite.
Speaker 6: Character or something on situation or scenario?
Speaker 9: The one when when you had me dressed in feathers, I was like a bird.
Speaker 5: What do you call me?
Speaker 1: Little bird?
Speaker 4: Little bird?
Speaker 7: You was dead at night? He was dead at night.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: Marvelous.
Speaker 7: That's when we first seen that she was feather.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: He was feather, shaky tail, feather.
Speaker 5: And then I do like playing cat.
Speaker 10: Okay, I can see cat cat, I see cat all, not batman cat.
Speaker 4: She was soon around. It's tough.
Speaker 1: We already spoke about your hedge thing.
Speaker 11: What is that called cultivator, cultivator, cultivator, cultivator, cultivator.
Speaker 4: It was not the title the title.
Speaker 3: Cultivate the cultivator.
Speaker 1: What other type of things do you use? Like what you got in this bag? You I want to know, like, give me some of the tools that you use. Bro I've seen him pull some ship that the whole room was messurbized.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, can I can I give you your gifts?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You got gifts for us?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Man, I got gifts that even even tonight or whatever.
Speaker 4: You got a hammer in it.
Speaker 5: I'm not amo.
Speaker 8: That bag is huge, bro Ca, whoa oh what is that umbrother?
Speaker 5: Not an umbrella?
Speaker 1: What is not an unbro is umbros? No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Put those in people?
Speaker 7: No? No, sorry, She's doing exactly and you just use it anywhere. So let's just say before what is it actually German? Or after you could use it on her and say if you when you're stroking, you can put it on like give a different sensations why you're having sex. With getting received.
Speaker 5: This is different put game changing.
Speaker 7: What you call again, it's a pipe clean.
Speaker 5: A pipe cleaner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more get the what was the lashes got.
Speaker 5: Good reviews when you posted that video?
Speaker 4: Now with that, Oh, this is some ship right here.
Speaker 5: This is like a mini rate rate.
Speaker 4: Even use it. You can use it anywhere.
Speaker 7: Put it on your elbow like up and down slowly.
Speaker 1: This is not doing this.
Speaker 7: But okay, right, so you just start from down.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh no, the nipples about to be about to have no nipples left.
Speaker 6: He's you're talking about him and no, no, I mean he's just like everything because sometimes she's not gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Sometime we be sharing toy.
Speaker 5: And I'm not having sex right now, so this is all being used on me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: I appreciate this movie you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I appreciate y'all. This is from both of us.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get these little rakes and make them some sexy.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna stroke her body with this.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: So let's say when you behind you and Doug style and you right on her back and you just but do it slow, don't rush it, take your time. You get it everywhere.
Speaker 4: Before you pick up and get it from the back. Bring up you hit one of these? Yeah right, viol.
Speaker 7: A little scrubb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get right, love it, love it.
Speaker 4: My mom can't come back to my house.
Speaker 3: Yourself.
Speaker 4: What is really what type of you.
Speaker 7: To this is like the clean well you can clean, like clean the shades clean, you can clean the counter.
Speaker 1: You just went and picked these up from actually a tool.
Speaker 7: Spot, Like no, no, this is this store is? They said, a little bit of everything. They sold a bunch of different kind of brushes for the bathroom, singing and stuff. They also had closing there. But like I said, I just go anywhere and see anything and then be like, bro, this is why you didn't even smack as.
Speaker 1: To the store to get tools. I want my receipt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're facts back because I'm not paying. I'm not paying for you to be horny.
Speaker 1: You're not just going home with three pipe clean. I wanted you to do the door.
Speaker 5: I want my receipt.
Speaker 4: I don't know what home. People hate to see you coming home.
Speaker 7: Depot king telling now too.
Speaker 5: I can only take it on certain parts of my body.
Speaker 9: He did what he did my elbow, and I was freaking out.
Speaker 5: Because it just feels awkward to me. But it got great reviews.
Speaker 7: People love you know so too. This is unisex. If you I don't know if you're done it yet, but if you suck or lick on an elbow, it's amazing. What I mean, fucking amazing.
Speaker 5: You can't look your own elbows, that's just it's impossible.
Speaker 7: I mean the feeling.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say definitely.
Speaker 4: Try that, y'all.
Speaker 2: Look, is your elbow supposed to be bent or.
Speaker 7: Like, so you can it's better bent. But either way, do both really experiment? Yeah, like you can do at the same time.
Speaker 1: You can do what you could do.
Speaker 7: You could do at the same time, like a sixty nine both elbows, right, But but I mean, like, but sucking licked, blow on it after because you know it's a little wet, give another sensation. So yeah, it's dope.
Speaker 1: It's freaky. Yeah, how do you find an elbow? Like, how do you even get there? Like, well, I guess you're going on this side, then you go around the other side.
Speaker 7: Type of thing called skin surfing. This is how you find out what it's on the woman's body that she don't know what she do know? You find new spots, so you literally gotta start from unerneath her feet and you literally go over her and when she when she reacts, you stop and then you play it a little bit. See how then you continue on and then when then when you have intercourse but or whatever, you know exactly where to go.
Speaker 4: It's like pleasure mapping.
Speaker 7: Almost there you go, but you go through literally the whole body front and back sides with your face.
Speaker 1: So it's just like come on.
Speaker 4: So you're just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when she reacts.
Speaker 4: Here and you're like, oh, got it, shipt, then you move on.
Speaker 5: I don't even know. I was like, I didn't even know that I would feel like that.
Speaker 7: It's called skin surfing.
Speaker 1: How long did you take to skin surf? Under compa?
Speaker 7: Ten minutes just to go around, just to clipper m through the back front. Time. You gotta get you gotta get all the hair, get everywhere.
Speaker 4: And I hear she like five ten, he's gonna be he's gonna be searching.
Speaker 7: She don't mind, though, She don't mind because it's something that probably never been done to before. That's what you want, you know what I'm saying. You want to do things that she never felt before.
Speaker 1: You to step it up.
Speaker 4: I gotta go to home Depot for starters. I really gotta get right. I gotta get right.
Speaker 1: I might do that, bro, I might go to home depot just as like a thing like do a video. Yes, hold the camera and just walk through there and think.
Speaker 4: This might work. That's it, This might work. I mean that's what I do.
Speaker 1: What are some of the things that you've got in this bag? Though?
Speaker 2: I think I understand the ship was heavy.
Speaker 7: This is your bag.
Speaker 5: That's my bag.
Speaker 7: This is your bag.
Speaker 4: This is your bag.
Speaker 5: That bag is fun, though.
Speaker 2: What's in that bag?
Speaker 5: That bag has Mickey Mouse's hands. I love it. You didn't bring the Mickey Mouse hand.
Speaker 7: This is my all my soft stuff.
Speaker 5: That's my different I love that stuff.
Speaker 8: Claws, but.
Speaker 1: I got bones stones going go back towards the mic with these things on my fault?
Speaker 2: What do you Why do you have boones in your hands?
Speaker 7: Play for the ass?
Speaker 2: What made you say to make you some bones?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 7: Because it looked like you could do use it to hit something like drums. Remember back of the day they were k mans. Wow, let's go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like you know with spanking shorties were like dinosaur. This is what I'm saying for friends, stone type.
Speaker 7: And you can also do it.
Speaker 4: You can rubber.
Speaker 5: But the crazy thing is that some of the stuff is toys, right, So he uses.
Speaker 9: His stuff on me, and then I'm with someone at someone's house and their child has this little toy spie, and all I could think about.
Speaker 5: Like, right, that's what.
Speaker 4: Hell let me see that. How we'll call it nig You don't know what to do with to use the thing for real?
Speaker 1: Broomoom, nigga.
Speaker 7: All the things that we use. It could trigger any moment. You can be watching a commercial, you could be at work, you could be at a friend, you could be walking down the street and it was just triggered. So you know, we create moments, and moments create memories. So whenever they see it, they'll be like, oh ship, like somebody I was using something for a cat and remember it's like I got that at my house. You know what I'm saying. So now she knows, right, I use a plunge of the plunge of ass, and everybody almost got to play. You know, you don't her ass got stuff.
Speaker 5: In the closure that's fire.
Speaker 7: And it got me nervous too, because they winn't come off.
Speaker 4: To the y'all.
Speaker 7: Don't ask no question you can see in the video it was live. I was like, oh, ship like and then it came off that ruin.
Speaker 4: Did you go down? You get scared?
Speaker 7: No, that's that's the firir thing I don't. I don't get directions when I do this. I get mentally like turned.
Speaker 4: On a different type of freaking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I don't like I need to, Like I said everything, I feed up your reaction.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you don't have to play parties. Everyone's playing and I'm like, oh, he's making me horny with this stuff, but we don't play like getting so pushed.
Speaker 5: Like how do you not get hard? Like I'm ready to go? He's like, yeah, got weak in your hand.
Speaker 7: Oh so this is the like bust a chain if a dog is like some of you chained up? Oh right, you put in the ground you twisted.
Speaker 4: Is this a breaking and entering tool you got?
Speaker 7: So it's really for I use it for the belly button.
Speaker 5: The belly button.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I'm put in your belly button and I'll turn it. But now, just the other day I learned I could put it between your crack and your ass and then I turn it, and then I can also put it on your panage at his party. You put that on in on, but I could imagine if someone put it in. I can't even imagine how we feel. I did think of that, but I don't. I don't penetrate, penetrate. I don't let know no everything of an outside. You have to ask me and I'll use my hands.
Speaker 8: But I don't.
Speaker 7: And that's funny because I never used to. I've never done it. And if someone asked me to play with they prenage and I was like, oh okay, But then I opened up a new avenue for me. So now I'm looking for stuff to rub on the outside.
Speaker 2: Why don't you penetrate?
Speaker 7: Because I believe that pussy is their power, and I don't take their power. So what else can you give me if I'm not taking your panage?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So it's a little deeper than that. But I just prefer, like I was telling her, there's more to the body just the three holes that we penetrate, and we skip over a lot of their body. So I enjoy everything, So I don't need to penetrate to please you.
Speaker 1: Do you do you ever get like super honey, and you're like, yo, I need to be penetrated. I need to be penetrated.
Speaker 5: But it happens we're not in public.
Speaker 1: If we're in public, that makes yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't, we don't.
Speaker 8: We don't do it.
Speaker 4: Get the straw with something different, you know as.
Speaker 1: Toys and rush without a business because of you can I see, do you mind if I touch what course?
Speaker 4: I used to play with some ship?
Speaker 1: I had to pouse that.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: You do, you can.
Speaker 7: You can grab ass with it.
Speaker 1: Literally, I was.
Speaker 10: About beating off with that. I mean, I mean that's the first that I thought about. You can't have a different feel, different technique.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't sweat the technip somewhere else.
Speaker 1: She could grab your ship and get your head with it through.
Speaker 7: See that's the part. See that's good that you think like that. I don't get. I don't receive.
Speaker 1: I just get.
Speaker 4: I just give.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: See that's perfect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a good way to do.
Speaker 5: That is okay.
Speaker 4: So this is cool.
Speaker 7: This is like Halloween Garland and you use it, put it between the crack and you come up slowly, so everything and it's on the asshole like soft anal beats yea, and it takes a long time and then you can just wrap it between them and then go choke to like you're drying yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can get choked by one of my favorite right so that.
Speaker 4: Yo, yo, just back what the hour this is?
Speaker 9: But that's cool because it's sensory right there for the when you look at right frands like lights, then you just like you get in a field.
Speaker 7: Always always take your time. Yeah, so you get that full sensation of.
Speaker 2: Look my skin drives left marks.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that's crazy, bro, So you got to hit your.
Speaker 7: Little hard about Okay, so what I'm going like this on your.
Speaker 1: Impact play? This is nuts, bro. What I tell y'all imagine the play part. He keeps pulling this stuff out. I wish he had the Mickey Mouse here so you can see.
Speaker 5: I love those.
Speaker 7: This is the clean dogs, the hair when you put that on? Can you put this on the panache?
Speaker 1: What you rubbing box with a dog hair with a dog brush? And this is why I say I love him, bro, look at what he thinks of.
Speaker 5: What is it like five?
Speaker 4: Look at what he thinks of and.
Speaker 7: Want to put it on your neck area?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yo, na, because it got caught in my bearer.
Speaker 4: That's kind of tough.
Speaker 1: Can I touch you, let me see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeh see, that would have probably would pass out.
Speaker 1: There's two hundred spikes.
Speaker 7: And I don't I don't always go through the through the panties. It's not bear skin. I do it through whatever.
Speaker 5: Master tell me about that, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know this is like a mop head duster double headed. This is new to the team.
Speaker 2: Now what is this my pad thing? So it's an orange V on the stick?
Speaker 1: Yo? What?
Speaker 7: And I could make it go? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can make it, you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you ride it out.
Speaker 1: It seems to me, right, I would be post the nips.
Speaker 4: That's your nips. Yeah, that's the first thing I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: You know, So is everything ticklish that you have?
Speaker 7: No, I got some ship that will poke you.
Speaker 5: Hard stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Yes, that one, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Man, Okay, so these are cool.
Speaker 4: Not that's that's ship stick that I was thinking. It's well done.
Speaker 7: But Ninja turtles turtles, Yeah, he's a.
Speaker 5: Cool Yeah, that part. I don't mind those.
Speaker 1: That you don't you don't mind.
Speaker 9: I don't mind that one too much because he has this shopper and I can't do that.
Speaker 1: You can't do. He has sharper than these. So if y'all know, y'all ever watching Ninja Turtles, he has these what's it called katanas or something like that, right, is that what it is? Yes?
Speaker 5: Katana was a long sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these aren't.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know what those are those?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, well right these are sharp hell again, yeah to the pot. I need to see this. Take on dot com back last the Hard or Soft Show. You can actually I might just put a price on this video. You could just buy the video. You could just watch it. If you don't want to become a member, just go to Patreon dot com back slash the Hard Soft Show and you can see these toys. Because this is epic.
Speaker 5: I've been putting everything on my cleavage because I spot this is my spot.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, you keep one of these. Police pulled you over with this loan and.
Speaker 12: Your significantly pull that out ready, Okay the barbecue tongs, yeah, same thing, but it's a different material, plastic.
Speaker 5: You don't want touch any of these.
Speaker 4: I'm just putting these in my notes.
Speaker 1: Yo, this is fire. This is fire. So it's like a y she said, a barbecue tom. But I've never seen this one before it looks like a vampire, like.
Speaker 7: Like some kind of what they call it a dragon tongue dragon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, shout out to the Game of Thrones.
Speaker 7: That's my ship.
Speaker 1: What's he getting pulling out the north remembers?
Speaker 7: Is that a hot So this is a dryer that I used to bring pleasure to.
Speaker 4: No, you see my short, my ass?
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 4: I want to see what I had with the blow dryer.
Speaker 7: And it spins and it gives out like I could use your I could do your hair, but I don't do it for hair. I can't do it for her though, But what it's good all over the body plugging it.
Speaker 1: Let me see, hopefully say short the whole crew.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's supposed to time.
Speaker 7: You gotta go the way that you wanted to go and move.
Speaker 3: It overplayed quickly.
Speaker 7: My chains out, hold on, so go the way that you're pressing it, even go either way. Oh yeah, there you go, So imagine that on your ass.
Speaker 4: You're doing this on people's buttocks.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, when my videos is on on the page what page b.
Speaker 1: K overphe b k overphee on Instagram. Right right now, my nigga, my boy got the hair dryer now, let me see.
Speaker 4: Where were at washing sense not including y'all.
Speaker 1: I want to see some of this on somebody. But we're gonna wait. We're gonna wait till Courtney's ready. That don't get warmed up.
Speaker 7: So we all know what these are, ping ping pong paddles were going impact play, definitely impact. Yes, the sound that gives off is.
Speaker 1: A wonderful sound.
Speaker 5: I think somebody said that.
Speaker 7: Somebody told me at the end of the night. They was like, well, you're in a band because I had this woman with a beautiful ass and I couldn't I couldn't stay off.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 7: He word so much room working man, I mean I was putting like a rhythm that was really really good.
Speaker 4: Man was playing.
Speaker 5: The drums.
Speaker 4: Get a drummer some She was like, get a drummer.
Speaker 7: Some where are those impact play too? He's just an impact play, you know when you go.
Speaker 5: To a little kids concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he had some like furry balls on the edge of a.
Speaker 7: No, he's not the rubber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they rubber and he's playing.
Speaker 8: Everybody, Yeah, furry wolves.
Speaker 4: There's more.
Speaker 1: Yes, he said he has like thirty forty bags in here.
Speaker 5: Barty's imagination bag.
Speaker 3: This is what this is.
Speaker 4: This is Batman's utility belt.
Speaker 5: What about the grass?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is what I'm doing for you?
Speaker 4: What you bought the lawn?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: What this is really good? I can't wait? What can we?
Speaker 5: I think that's like your head.
Speaker 7: No, this is wheat grass. Your cat? Your cat eat it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for their teeth. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But what I what happened was I was watching a pono and a girl was playing with herself in the park and the grass tickled a leg and said. I was like, oh, ship, I could use grass.
Speaker 2: I'm doing that, man.
Speaker 6: So I went to look for and found this. I know, Captain Plannett, hate to see you come, but it's beautiful.
Speaker 7: Like I'm gonna show you what I could do with it, and I'm real it feels good.
Speaker 1: Y'all want to do it now?
Speaker 4: She might as well. What's that saying? The grass ain't always green on the other side? All right?
Speaker 1: So, so what do we need to do to set up?
Speaker 7: You want me to come over there having the cameras?
Speaker 1: Yeah she could, Yeah, we could throw throw Wilson and the guys in the room.
Speaker 4: He's gonna toss some of the room, huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he had the camera set up for that already found the matter of fact, do you mind coming sit over there? I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want it all I agree to.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're setting up. I want to see him. He's about to use some of these toys that. Yeah, he has a special.
Speaker 7: We got to negotiate before we started anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you get to wear a crowdle brother, you got it?
Speaker 1: God do y'all want to do negotiations on it? Or yeah? So I want to sit here India again, y'all already know I've said it a million times. Courtney is about to get topped, I believe, or at least right. And you can watch it on Patreon patreon dot com, the heart of social Sorry for plugging it, but I want you to see this and I also want you to join the discord. We'll be having fun in No, I did not.
Speaker 5: Know what I signed up for.
Speaker 7: Christina, You're good, okay, good? You have any like react like allergic reactions saying you have a safe work.
Speaker 5: I don't have a safe work, but we can.
Speaker 7: We can. I can give you one, or you can make one up. Tornado okay, cool, So anywhere in the session you can say Tornado for any reason and real stop even if it's feeling too good. All right, there's no questions asks over If you don't like the tool, any tool that I pick, I'll explain it to you and you can say yes or no. Okay, okay, anyway, I can't touch.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: If we're going this area, this is just I don't want to take anything off. It's just like, yeah, you must keep everything, okay, And is this going to the Patreon?
Speaker 1: The video is only on I'm just going to say it like this. There's no way that we could have included this portion of the episode in the episode. Okay, this man, this exhibition went far beyond what any of us thought. Probably besides Overfeet he knew, I didn't know, Loom didn't know, but Overfeet did. This was crazy. Bro. Listen listen in the background right now, listen to what's going on. H Courtney is in here losing her mind. And the only player that you can see this is on Patreon. Oh ship, listen to that's crazy. Go to patreon dot com. Backslash the heart Soft show to see.
Speaker 4: The visuals was crazy. We we got hello, oh.
Speaker 2: M hm, oh wow, m hm.
Speaker 4: The lights back on.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 4: Is it safe to turn the lights back on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you questions. No, where'd you get the move flows?
Speaker 1: You just type your furry hands? Oh my god, I want to know.
Speaker 2: Is that that's what I was gonna say? Mem what just after?
Speaker 1: Kid looked like That's what I was gonna ask you? Vacation that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: I would like I would ask her you want me to rub you down? Or I can hold you, you know, and just massage you wherever I was working at, you know, and then you know, I can ask if any feedback, if she wants some water, if you want water, you know, you.
Speaker 4: Want a gatorade, Courtney, some electrolytes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sometimes people say no. Sometimes they say yeah, so we'll just you know, hug and hold you just hold them right, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Such an excellent show, bro, Such an excellent moment. Wow.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I was gonna try to include that into the audio.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cut up moments of it so that you can like hear the different things that he pulled out and things like that, and maybe some of court these reactions. How do you feel?
Speaker 5: Course, I am in like I'm in pure bliss, Like I'm ready to like, go home, take a shower, and go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Like that was just this.
Speaker 6: When you go to work tomorrow, you start doing everything at work tomorrow, making the copies man earlier ship good as girl, thank you.
Speaker 5: Tell you I don't even know where to shark. When I call my best friend tomorrow, should be like, girl, what I'm like? Listen, don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: They are actually very proud of you in the chat. What I'm saying, you did a good job. Such a girl, Definitely, I know.
Speaker 5: I love a praise king. Think you that navy.
Speaker 1: You knew that she's praising and he was, and he.
Speaker 5: Was praising me too, doing and I was like, hold up now, who told him?
Speaker 1: Yes, you give instructions a lot while you're it, you know, topping.
Speaker 7: I can't. I got once in a while. Usually I'm quiet, but once I see how you really feel in our start some shit.
Speaker 1: What about in the play party? Can it be distracted? Distracting when people around you is doing?
Speaker 4: Oh I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't see I don't hear anything.
Speaker 4: You're just in your own Oh yeah, I block it.
Speaker 7: I just see feet. I never look up, so I don't I can hear things like I've been in situations where someone's riding someone over here, somebody's giving head over here, but I don't see it. I can hear it, right, I never look at this pict in to the body.
Speaker 1: I think that's how I am too. Normally, once you're in your scene, the world around you kind of just disappears. Yeah, you're in your moment. You know what I'm saying, Right, I guess it's time to start the episode.
Speaker 5: Start the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's trying to start the show.
Speaker 4: That was the show.
Speaker 1: That's for a play.
Speaker 13: So for the first hours, oh ship, you go for hours and we go for hours. Hours over here we put hours into we go for hours.
Speaker 7: We're going to four hours, you tell me to and a half.
Speaker 1: Like we're at about one fifty right now. But being that we started so late and we got a lot of people, we got some things to ask. So are y'all ready to start the show?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: Who That was the warm up?
Speaker 2: That was intense.
Speaker 1: I was welcome to the hard or soft show, the show where we talk about things people like about sex and the things people don't like about sex, the things that make us hard and the things that make us soft. Now, what we just experienced. Here is something we have haven't done in years. I want to say any and I've never done anything to this intense.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I think Courtney almost lost it.
Speaker 4: He's lost right now.
Speaker 5: I lost it.
Speaker 1: It's not even courting no more, especially somebody who has said they were not interested in anything sexual for a while. Right, you've been on your Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I've been on like for the past three months. I haven't been any doing anything really sexually. I mean, I've been djaying, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: That intimate touch is somebody else's an.
Speaker 5: Intimate touch of somebody else has been since December twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Put that push in microwave, hot pocket.
Speaker 1: We're going to get into that. We're going to get into that. But of course, y'all know, I gotta do one thing. I'm here with my Montfrere Devon Air King Loon, the First aka Doctor.
Speaker 4: Actually, I actually I hate when they do this.
Speaker 8: Why it's not my name, it's a staple.
Speaker 1: You've been saying that your name for over a year and a half. Y'all. Don't listen.
Speaker 4: What he said, Tornado.
Speaker 1: Tornado No said, you should have said nothing, just quiet. I like that.
Speaker 7: That should sound.
Speaker 1: Chocolate thor himself. How you feeling today, my friend.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know I'm feeling after what I just seen. Damn, I feel I feel inadequate. Hold you, I feel incompetent. I feel not good enough. I gotta get my ship together.
Speaker 1: I would say ignorant. I would say that you and I both don't know. Like that was a holy experience before Dick pause. You know what I mean. That's a whole experience. She really went through a whole body thing before penetration, right, Like you know, I.
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Imagine taking that much time and then away from vibrators, away from flogger, away from the things that you you know she knows was coming. You got your little bag. You know she might you might use this might nigga, he come in there with a damn waffle maker. You put your head and.
Speaker 7: Then imagine all after that, like an hour, an hour and change. Now you penetrate.
Speaker 1: Then you penetrate like she's already gone. So amazing, But loom, what else you got? You want to introduce your co hosts.
Speaker 4: Oh man' oh my god, yo, we got Courtney get a cast with a ghost because she just disappeared aka the Motoroller two way page of the way she was vibrating aka the Horny Massousie. Because that's that's all I was hearing.
Speaker 1: A K.
Speaker 4: A the this tornado herself aka where you got wolf hands from?
Speaker 1: A K.
Speaker 4: I'm not even into that.
Speaker 1: A KA.
Speaker 4: Now I'm into that.
Speaker 3: AK.
Speaker 6: My next thing got to have a hammer, some wolf hands, some bubbles or steamer, some paper towel.
Speaker 4: And some cat yard. And he better not ask no questions that I don't ask no questions.
Speaker 3: That was no questions, a K.
Speaker 4: You better have a briefcase.
Speaker 5: First of all, I did not know coming into this that I would be I would like what I liked and I am now I'm like, okay, let me go. I had to put my Amazon list together and set it to the side for whenever I do start intimate connection with someone. But yeah, get this going real quick for a good thirty minutes show.
Speaker 1: Right, Sure, absolutely incredible. We are here with again. I've already introduced him early in the show, but I want to go further and say, like somebody who I've just been blown away by the experience when we just saw BK overphiend his name is over right, But if you want to find him on Instagram. It iss bk overfiend is his seventy seven Yeah, two D seventy seven two d's with seventy seven and his sub India. Right, how did you feel about what? First of all, let me let me go from I don't want to mess up the order here, bro? Who are you like? Man?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What are some of the responses that you get from people when they see you doing these things or when they have this experience with you?
Speaker 7: Like she said, I feel great. I can't believe that you use these things on me because they're so surprised. They don't know what they could do because we don't. We don't think about it like that. We look at it to use in the kitchen, bathroom, kids play. But they they be amazed, they be amazed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are definitely skillful. Pleasure okay?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that a pleasure I do?
Speaker 7: I like to say pleasure creator, pleasure creator, because I create pleasure from nothing.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, and using things that nobody would ever.
Speaker 4: Do you think of?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? Right?
Speaker 4: So that's what? Yeah, that's what you created?
Speaker 1: Thinking about it?
Speaker 13: What boom?
Speaker 2: What I do?
Speaker 1: We are also here with his India who I saw them at Exotica and they actually had this whole scene I don't want to say, five hours long, four five hours long at the play party. How did you feel watching this like watching it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It does? He always surprise you with new things?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it so it's like your bad just keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 9: Sometime I might see something on the table, I'm like, oh, what we're gonna do with this? And it might be nothing, like I'm not doing anything with them, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, came to the table.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's a bucket list item for y'all. I want to ask you maybe you go first and then the bucket list. I don't what you mean by that, something that you haven't done that you're excited about doing.
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, I do want to interact at a play party, Like I've been really thinking about it, Like I want to do something. I don't know what that is, but I want to like do something besides play with my back.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been getting to that point where I'm like, I want to try something because she'd definitely be like, you know, pushing up on me, and I'd be like, you know, nah, nah, you know, we good. But this is let's get to that point where I feel like I need to do something. Why you say need because I want to come up my shell, like just try something different because I've always got her doing something different. You know, I'm very like closed in, don't try nothing new. Like I said, I don't receive.
Speaker 4: I just love to give.
Speaker 7: So I'm like I need to break that, you know. So I'm like maybe one day, no, one day, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, So you would think that you're being a pleasure creator is kind of your sick space.
Speaker 7: Oh, big time, big time. Like I said, it gives me a time to like go out and you know, to these stores and things and look for what I could do and stuff like that. So it takes a lot of mental It helps fill in that gaps.
Speaker 1: Well. So what I mean is like when I go into a play party, right, if I'm not with my muse, if I'm not with my girl, it's awkward as fuck for me. Okay, and even trying to interact somebody, I don't really feel comfortable when I interact with her. Though the world disappears, God, the world disappears, so I can imagine that that's you when you're creating pleasure at a party. Oh yeah, it's just your bag. It's where you feel most comfortable. You ain't even thinking about what else is going on at all. You know your spots, you know, you know what I mean, you know your vibe. So I can definitely, but.
Speaker 7: I do struggle with that a little bit too. I'm trying to come out of that as approach people and tell them, you know how, my name is Old Feend.
Speaker 1: We like to have some sensory play.
Speaker 7: So I literally work on that, like talk to myself to build up that courage. A lot of times now they just come to me, so I don't have to do that, and I'd be happy because because I would sit there all night like this, just like this and his watch and don't say shit. So it's more like if they don't come to me, I don't play.
Speaker 1: Okay. So to the people out there, if you see him as Sucia, if you see him at play parties, don't be scared to introduce. You know, he has a thing. Introduce yourself. He actually most likely would love to participate, but he's just you know, not the social battery person. Go up to people like I you know what I mean. And I think this part of this charm as well, you know India, Yes, what is some things that are on your pleasure bucket list?
Speaker 9: That's actually his mind really for him to interact to the party. Yeah, I've been asking for a while now just give it to me. But he's just like, no, we're not not right now. So yeah, that would be on my list.
Speaker 1: That's far I think. I think it's gonna happen. I actually think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, so listen to me and my lady have had things on our bucket list for a while. It just has to get to the point where y'all comfortable doing it right. It's like it's not a nor's I.
Speaker 5: Think we found like a little corner, like one of those chants in the corner. I can do that and then ease my way up to maybe in the open.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask you, because I already know Lois. I don't know if he has bucket lists? Do you have any bucket list items? Still?
Speaker 5: Bucket list? Let's see, Oh, come back to me, come back. My head is a little I'm a little cloudy.
Speaker 1: I'm a little cloudy book you knocked out.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna pass itself to loon. I'm a little cloudy right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, bucket list items, no, not really an item but pleasure.
Speaker 4: I will say that.
Speaker 6: After experiencing this whole situation scenario, I'm in my head. I'm honestly in my head, Like I'm so quiet. I'm just like, yo, I gotta like do some ship now, you know what I'm saying. It's almost like I'm in my head like because you know, for me, like we always say, like sex is all about, you know, for the most part, her pleasure. And you know, so I'm like, yo, how could I find new ways to maximize or maybe even up and show her different levels of like pleasure that she probably didn't even really existed type ship?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: So I'm looking, I'm thinking about all the stuff that he used. I'm trying to blend in with her personality. What can I maybe that that? So right now I'm just my bucket listen is now, how can I give her supreme pleasure? When she's at work and she's looking at the print she think about me? You know what I'm saying, Like damn like spray income, which is gonna print me like that.
Speaker 7: See that's what my mind was.
Speaker 4: See my dumb is likena come up my.
Speaker 5: Sheets coloring coloring, Yeah, water based.
Speaker 6: So I'm thinking about you know, temperatures, you know, like when you brought out heat. I know ice is like something cold, like you know, cold nipples.
Speaker 4: Like I know that's the thing.
Speaker 6: So like right now I'm really in my bag, like I want have to be on this ride home looking all these corner stores, Like what can I do with a bag of Doritos? I mean, this hot soul is coming with me.
Speaker 7: That's what I want because, like I said, this penetration, satisfaction without penetration. That's my big ky.
Speaker 1: Can you take that one down too? You do it? Send that into the chat. Satisfaction without penetration. Yeah, I like that too. Ship. I ain't gonna lie. I'm kind of selfish, y'all.
Speaker 4: You selfish?
Speaker 1: No way, I don't like when you said that. I like you, but I should. I'm wanting a lady to walk up to my house with that bag.
Speaker 4: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: That bag was fire. Imagine like yo, remember I was talking about slept me out two weeks ago, but imagine she come with all of these different things that she want to do to you before or you get some pussy.
Speaker 4: I don't want the pussy after laying there.
Speaker 1: She's in a subspace right now, she gone. She her eyes have not opened open since like she's gone.
Speaker 2: Lights came in.
Speaker 1: She don't even see.
Speaker 4: She thinking about that Chinese food right now. Bro, I want you.
Speaker 1: I want to feel like that too, like I want to do it. Of course, I'm definitely like turned up right on these toys, but ship, I like for that to be done to me too.
Speaker 5: Like like I said, would you like her to hit you with stuff?
Speaker 1: Because but I don't think he impacts.
Speaker 6: But somebody, some of the girl come to you your crib with this bag. Nigga, you will be driving that garbage truck at eighty miles per hour less than.
Speaker 10: The brain's gonna they're gonna run everything life.
Speaker 4: Nigga will have that ship neutral for seven blocks. Why is she not working? Came, I'm still thinking about it.
Speaker 1: You know when you say that, like the day after an experience like this, even cought tomorrow she got we got work tomorrow, not answered no, just at work, just happy and just going back to that feeling and like, yo, that's fire.
Speaker 4: Can nobody piss you off tomorrow, nobody, what did you say? Okay?
Speaker 1: Man really really enjoy that. And I also like creating that experience, those experiences when we were like the next day, you're thinking about it, like.
Speaker 7: And then the thing about it too. It could be a year later and she'll see something, she'll see something that I.
Speaker 5: Used, because when I see that circus light.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be like, yeah, you know, you can never go back to the circus. Oh my god, you see it.
Speaker 5: You're like barklays like you watch a man going to be doing that.
Speaker 7: It's going to bring it. That's what That's what I want.
Speaker 5: So how did you like that? And you had it was it's so cool where the lights were in my eyes. I was just kind of like in a daze and I was just like, what the fuck is happening right now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: It was like, what's it cooled?
Speaker 5: Hypnotize? Yes, I feel hypnotized. Yes, I felt hypnotized.
Speaker 7: Because you want to cover all the senses. So that's visual, you know, taste, even though we didn't taste, touch, smell, and hearing, you know what I'm saying. So I try to hit all of those. So that's why I don't want to miss nothing. So that's why I do the ears so you can feel that and you can hear the sounds whatever's going on, you know. So I got this thing I want to do. I wanta try with honey. You just close your eyes and then you just let them taste or smell when you like, let's say like a nice scenter candle. Then you just blow it in their face so they could just inhale it so while even touching them, you know what I'm saying. Or incense, so you can burn an incense in front of him, blow it and they could just smell it.
Speaker 14: Doing that test when he does his vabe, it's sour watermelon drop relaxed.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to get to the to the main the meat.
Speaker 4: I know, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. And yesterday yesterday over you're like, oh I rerafed, the basketball came today?
Speaker 4: Oh you you them?
Speaker 1: Yes, the hard I'm going to ask you too, right to come up with things you like about sex or the bedroom, things you like in the bedroom, things that make you hard, now go off. Do you think it could be just you? It could just it could be about men, It could be whatever, something that you personally like about sex or the bedroom.
Speaker 7: Oh man, seeing faces her kind of faces. Motion. I love motion, any kind of movements, like them moving sexually and showing that they're enjoying themselves. Rock instant, instant, Like even in something that she's wearing, she can have like freaking like. I love clothes, like I really love clothes. So she could have a sports bra on in sweatpants. That turns me on, especially how she taking it off.
Speaker 2: What about a move?
Speaker 1: Move?
Speaker 5: A move, it's kind of just like a long sub dress. We're usually wearing nothing underneath it.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, you see stuff like that get me going quick? Love sun dresses.
Speaker 5: A move was like a sun dress, but like more covered.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, cool, Yeah, I want to see that booty hanging out. Okay, so you don't like those.
Speaker 2: I don't like move they do it.
Speaker 4: You can see the ship bou through the it's like a pillow cage.
Speaker 2: I need to see that undercut of that booty under there to see that.
Speaker 1: But you get to take it off. Yeah, I need to see it first.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, Yeah, that's my big thing right there.
Speaker 1: Me and you are the same in the faces thing though. I literally love seeing sex faces. I will that. In my day eons ago, I would literally just I would literally just take I would look at a girl and just imagine her sex faces, Like before even getting to that point, I was just looking. I know, she got some fire ass sex faces. You know what I'm saying. That's that's really was my bag, bro, really looking at that like oh ship. And then also body movement like you said, watching the hands grip the bed, that ship when I see grabbing the sheets crazy, that ship does it for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm talking about. Them sex faces. I need that. I need that. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The damn And that's like you ship, or see her head when I'm hitting, seeing her head move like this, I like to see.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is feet just dang.
Speaker 7: It just makes you in charge, enhances everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, I need get me up to do more. And that's no. And that's why I said earlier when you said somebody said, uh, when they don't respond or like oh no, we gotta get to it. I'm gonna make sure that you at least know you have some accidents. Not gonna be quite flong, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I was curious to hear what should you don't like?
Speaker 1: No way, We're gonna go to your then we go to the right. So my turn on the bedroom, the things you like in the bedroom, things that make you with you was hard.
Speaker 9: The full play, all the different stuff that he uses, the choking, choking kids, the talking like talking my aid, telling me what to do?
Speaker 5: You good girl, you're a bad girl. Give me commands. Yeah, I love that she's speaking my language. Tell me what to do?
Speaker 1: Are you good at giving directions?
Speaker 4: Giving? Yes, receiving, I'm working.
Speaker 1: What you mean? I thought you were supposed to be in charge while you.
Speaker 6: Receiving, because bro not always about so for me, I'm more so I look at so I look at like I like, I look at it like how can I create the supreme pleasure space? And the reference to doing that? Sometimes I would like feedback on what it is that you like, you know what I'm saying, so like, maybe I'm doing it this way, but if you s you'll go left and this will be better for you.
Speaker 4: You know, do that.
Speaker 6: So a lot of people they get so caught up and just you know, giving orders and just you know, trying to be responsible for the atmosphere instead of maybe sometimes a CAZy teaming up and creating what it is that she looks for.
Speaker 4: So, you know, my my, my biggest thing is I'm trying to like swallow my ego and.
Speaker 5: Reference to doing that because my question to y'all would be, like you don't like when a woman's like, YO, come in and eat my pussy, Come and put your.
Speaker 7: Face in the pussy like you don't like that?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I like that?
Speaker 3: Like that? Yes, I take that.
Speaker 1: No, come put your face in my pussy, face his pussy.
Speaker 7: Something like that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go second.
Speaker 1: That on with that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't come in to put.
Speaker 1: You want to do this?
Speaker 7: Yeah it is not.
Speaker 1: Is that the problem?
Speaker 7: Like them telling you.
Speaker 1: What to do?
Speaker 2: I just don't mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can we go back to the movie.
Speaker 6: So my thing is this, right, we so me and we have conversations about other things outside of like section right, And one thing that you say is, yo, you don't have to like as a man, you don't necessarily have to like wear your masculinity. You don't have to like exude toughness or this that and the third So my whole thing is what about why why can't you put your masculinity aside, or you're ego and pride aside if it comes to contribute into your maximizing your lady's pleasure?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: So maybe if her you know what I mean, Like everybody listening, you were a nigger in your relationship. She knows that.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 4: So what about her telling you what to do makes you feel like you're not that? Why does that take away out?
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about the feeling I get. I don't ain't. I don't feel less of a man or nothing like that. I don't think it has nothing to do with masculinity. I just it just don't hit me the same as it might hit somebody else. I don't know. But do you do it though? Do you still?
Speaker 4: Would you still participate and do it though? Like Grant? Do you do you compromise that aspect of your relationship with her? Because you don't? Relationship? We all sometimes do shit. We don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: There is not that.
Speaker 1: I don't really say. No, Okay, you know what I'm saying. So, nah, I'm willing to do whatever. Y'all ask me how it made me feel, and I said, nah, that wouldn't really turn me up like that that This is not going to turn me on when you say that it would, I do it most likely, you know what I'm saying, right, and probably do my best job at it. You know what I'm saying, i'ven be like me like that. I do like that, but they don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's really not.
Speaker 1: Maybe something I need to think about. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You still doing it, no matter as long as you do it.
Speaker 1: But it was more to me about the feeling raking yourself to me, it's more about the feeling, and it's something I need to think about. Maybe I'll come back with a better answer next time. But the soft the soft things men don't like in the bedroom, things that make you soft.
Speaker 7: Like that, I know you know my answer, man, don't don't squeeze my eyes, don't touch.
Speaker 1: My ass like I don't like.
Speaker 4: I don't like that at all.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, dude, that would turn me off immediately. Why I just don't like that feeling.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't want no touching back there at all. Yeah, that's just a big note.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's a Brooklyn thing. It's just yeah, you do that. I'm like, I turned like what you know, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: It makes you a little awkward?
Speaker 1: You just spanky.
Speaker 3: Show you.
Speaker 8: I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Because you know what happened. I was I told you about the Valentine's Day situation. I don't know. You wasn't here for that. Actually I had cop you.
Speaker 6: Was here when I caught when I had the flogger right, so I was using it round. I put it down for a second to do some ship that. I looked and she was gone.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, she's like whatever, we look for them something eating box, eat this pussy niggad.
Speaker 1: It's very it could be very shocking. Somebody just slapping in your asses. Man, I don't know, It's just it's weird, very yes, very you know what I'm saying. Why you can't put your masculine to the side.
Speaker 4: It's not but it's not about masculine should just feel funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a weird area.
Speaker 4: So weird.
Speaker 1: It's a weird area.
Speaker 7: And you know, because I'll be goes on back there, like you just go to the bathroom, can.
Speaker 1: Yeah for that maximized strong you don't just do it for her. I'm maximized and his back like, yeah, looking, what did she's like show me that art? She wasn't getting command? When does she start talking you like, yo, show spread it? What do you mean that I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: Like what you mean.
Speaker 1: To five? Yeah? Yeah? Give me your soft things you don't don't like in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: I don't like liquids. I don't like wete stuff. Yeah, I don't like spit.
Speaker 1: No fluid, none of that. Are you big on come? Well?
Speaker 9: Yeah that's something different. Come I could have on me I don't want on my face. Yeah, but I would rather.
Speaker 1: Be in me.
Speaker 4: That I'm working on it.
Speaker 5: I know that's right. You're going around on the floor walking.
Speaker 1: Like a snail, like, well, this has been an amazing episode, y'all. I really appreciate y'all pulling up and coming through. Hopefully I'll see you over as Socia Now, if y'all don't know, Socia is one of the play party communities out here in Brooklyn. I believe they just opened a new spot. Yeah, they just open a new spot.
Speaker 7: It's cool.
Speaker 1: It's very yeah, cool, dope again, where can people find you? What do you have coming up?
Speaker 7: Oh? No, I'm just on Instagram. B k ober fiend and that's about it. Can if it's a play Paul, Yeah, Sushia you most like you can see me there. Besides that, do people book you?
Speaker 4: No, not yet?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Would you like it?
Speaker 7: I put that out there already, Yeah, I put that out there.
Speaker 1: So if you're interested in having an experience with him, maybe follow him and you know, he'll let you know what it would take for him to come to create pleasure for you to.
Speaker 4: Do that and bring with y'all. Yeah, juice box straw so separate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, figure, you gotta find the straw that fits you. I like.
Speaker 4: It's like a fitted hat, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Give it to him like a collar.
Speaker 8: Its entry ticket.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Mother called out my three people. If you can check out Mercy Porter, that's my son. He's an artist.
Speaker 5: Sexy drill right.
Speaker 7: Uh iz page Warret Warret w O R e I T and centual chef Central Central chef. She does it does censory for the inside of your body. She makes food, but it's like the way she does like a bosky picture, like she's she's really dope.
Speaker 1: The layout or it's the way it tastes you mean.
Speaker 7: I haven't tasted her food. It's like the way she prepared it. And she does other things too, so she covered like all the senses. Like her food I guess will definitely smell good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: The way she talks, she's very sexy when she's cooking, you know, central and she takes her time. But her voice like she's like a poet too, so she's very deep. She's just not about the food, but she's like she has something to say. Definitely check out.
Speaker 1: Okay cool, Yeah, y'all already know. Hit us on Patreon. I really don't know what else to say. We're gonna have a really good talk about this tomorrow in the Discord six point thirty in the morning. Y'all already know. We're in the Discord every morning and until next time. It is the show, the show, the.
Speaker 7: Show, the show. Yeah, let me pick that up.
Speaker 1: Wow wow wow wow wow.
Speaker 4: Appreciate y'all. Man, M
Speaker 3: Talk Talk talk to orcho talk you talk and talk to the RJU Talk Do Talk