Speaker 1: What's good y'all. Hey, Hey, hey, welcome back to the Heartest Soft Show. Before we get started, I just wanna tell y'all a few things, or at least let y'all know what's going on in here today. Right. It is the day after the play party. It was an amazing night. It was a great night. Vibes everywhere. Kingston Drinks was crazy, and Eli, who was actually one of our dom tops at Kingston Drinks, decided to stop one buy and do an episode with me right to prepare us for Sex down South, a convention that's going on in Atlanta September fourth to September sixth, where Loun and I will be a part of. Right. So we came in and we spoke about a lot of things. There's gonna be some surprises in there. Oh, they were surprising to me. I don't know about y'all. Y'all have the whole king community. I'm not sure if y'all gonna be surprised, but it was uh yo, Eli's okay, he's he's that guy for real. But yeah, we spoke about it. But the episode only went by the a a hour and instead of giving y'all just an hour episode, I decided that it might be a good idea for you guys to get a snippet, maybe about twenty minutes of the For the Love of the Episode Yesterday episode that we did last week. So I'm putting in after the Hour with Eli, I'm giving y'all a twenty minute snippet of episode two of For the Love of Yesterday. Maybe I'll give y'all half hour. I don't know, y'all be good. I don't know if y'all good girls, good guys, But yeah, I'm gonna give y'all a half hour, you know what I'm saying. So enjoy that and if you really want to hear the full episode, because that episode was nuts, Okay nuts, It was actually really good. It was such a good sequel to the first episode. I'm hoping y'all enjoy that. But y'all can go listen to the full episode. It's out right now on Patreon. Y'all know Patreon dot com. Backslash the Heart or Soft Show For the Love of Episode Yesterday Episode two is up. Hm, what else do I have to say? Oh, we just released the date of our Halloween party. The Halloween party will be November first, Saturday, November first. All right, it's already paid for, it's booked, so get your flights going, get your Airbnb's. You know, we're still thinking of the theme. We don't know what the theme is yet. We came up with some ideas. We're gonna, you know, finalize that, so you know, stay tuned for that. But the play party date is Saturday, November first, here in New York City. Pull on up to the biggest party of the year. I think it's the biggest party night of the year. I think Halloween. But whatever, it's going to be the biggest Navy party of the year. So pull your ass on up and let's get it cracking, all right, I mean so now, yeah, without any further ado, here's me and Eli talking about sex down South and a bunch of other stuff. That's not what we're talking about. Bunch of other stuff. But if you come in to six outside, I'll see you that. That's September fourth through the sixth. I hope to see y'all there peace. Can I ask you a question why you don't never play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking the headcuts though, I got PTSD. Welcome the Heardest Soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky? What what do you mean by freaky? If I do this, you're not gonna tell your friends? Right all right, everybody, after a very eventful game day play party, very very eventful. Indeed, Eli the Naked Trumpet has come to bless the Hardest Soft show as he blessed several of our seamen or see women in the Nut Navy. As we were saying, behind the scenes, if you are not part of the Hardest Soft patreon, you miss a lot of behind the scenes action that goes on. But if you were at the game they play party, you were able to see some of the behind the city. I was about to say, somebody's name, my bad behind the scenes, my bad action that we.
Speaker 2: Have either oh man, I'm laughing at because I know exactly what you're talking about, and the people that's not part of the patreon, they can't see the feed, so they have no idea what we're laughing at. But this weekend was really good. It was a time of community to hold space. I liked that there was a fembody person given the consent speech and leading us into the play. The Kingston Drinks was dope. I feel a little perturbed though. Man, it was a whole. It was like seven or eight people showed up with an inn NBA jersey.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: They all had numbers that on the back.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: These niggas had a coach yo. And so I was like, Yo, where's my shirt? I was like, taholdn get one? And they was like nah. I'm like, what fuck you mean?
Speaker 1: They had a nut Navy basketball and we're gonna talk about this in the Mad episode this week, right. They had a Nut Navy Basketball Association group. They had a mascot, they had a cheerleader, they had their players, and they had a coach. Shout out to their coach. But if he coached, what am I? Because I had a Lakers jersey on you know what I'm saying. We had main players there. Eli was a matter of fact talk about playing. What were you doing at Kingston Drinks? What were you what was your experience at Kings and Drinks?
Speaker 2: So at Kingston Drinks, I was doing two things. Some people asked me to play a song for them, so I played, But I was doing electro play a sensation play. So I turned myself into the conductor while I was shocking people with my body and then using the wand and some people did it allow people to shock me with the wand and stuff. It was fun, but everybody was really warm, welcome, in a lot of good conversations.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: Bartender was nice and fun. She did not hold back on the drinks. They were really stuffed.
Speaker 1: Nice. So nice, good environment. When you said you played, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I played my trumpet. So I played on trumpet on a couple of people's volva and some people just wanted just to hear me place. I played for them. But that night at the actual party, because it was a conjunction, it was a continuation, they was like, well, how does it feel if I have no clothes on? So then I did it for two or three people and they left the bench white, so we had to clean it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's why I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean when I say played, it actually played the trumpet and because they were laying against the metal bench, the vibrations were magnified that she said, yeah, you know, yeah, it was you and a couple of other people. Yeah, thank you for my birthday song, You're Welcome. So yeah, they asked me to really, so.
Speaker 1: You actually put the trumpet on the vulva area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some they were laying doggy styles, so some people got it on the ass crack. Some people got it, you know, wherever they asked for. It was the ass crack, the volva where specifically they wanted it, but they had a good time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been drowned off off off the playing anybody ever like flooded your trumpet? Because when you when you hear about it, right, you don't you just think, okay, he's playing the a trumpet on somebody's ship, But.
Speaker 2: It really works vibrates, so it's just like a vibrator and each person is different. So my last show in Baltimore was July THIRTI July eleventh, a young lady got on stage and she almost busted my lip. She grabbed my trumpet and then she's like started to close her legs. I had to keep her legs open, so it was a lot. And then when she got up, her chair was messed up, but we were on stage performing. So yeah, it has happened before, not directly like in my face or anything but the trumpet, the bell of the trumpet to be wet, or a lot of times they start shaking and they have to back up so I don't bust my lips.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's wow. It's intense.
Speaker 2: It's intense, and because you don't, you don't really expect it, and it has as more than one effect. The first effect is like when Usher sings somebody like it's that, oh my god, you're singing to me, and then it's like, oh shit, you put it down here and I can then feel something. Right, So it is and then if someone is a fan of yours, it magnifies that that feeling they have.
Speaker 4: But it's amazing to watch out tons.
Speaker 2: Of videos of people well literally orgasming from it, and it's it's a beautiful experience for them and for me. And so now even though I don't want to always do it, people like they're kind of pissed if I don't do it at a show, right, just give the people they want. But it's definitely a dope time.
Speaker 1: Give me a pull, the pull of the mic closer to you right there? You go, all right, speaking about poll.
Speaker 4: But it's a lot of that man giving out.
Speaker 1: No can you do this. I know you're paying sexual I know you don't. You don't what is it called?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You deal with whoever you like, whoever you got to enerjury with. Have you ever done the trumpet on a guy?
Speaker 2: Oh listen all shit so at Folsom Street East last year and this year and it's sex down South. I've done it on male body people.
Speaker 4: They love it.
Speaker 2: So it's two ways you can do it. Well three it's the gooch your asshole, or it's the actual shaft.
Speaker 1: You can't play a trumpet into my ass bro'.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wasn't asking.
Speaker 1: I'm just not me. I'm this nigga, but I'm just like, you can't. What are you bent over and you just blowing like Lady sings the Blues.
Speaker 4: It can be It can be long enough, so it can be anything.
Speaker 2: What you have to remember is like, if you use a bidet that shit just feel good to say it. Don't And this is what dudes get real weird. I know you don't have this issue, but niggas get real weird. It's like, Yo, don't act like when you use a bidet, don't feel good if your girl if you if she if you're taking a shower with a woman, she washes your ass, the shit feels good. So it's the same principle of the vibration of the trumpet. So like you can blow on a woman and that shit feels good. So you can feel the air coming out of the trumpet, you can feel the vibration when the sound is coming out, and you can feel the vibration of the actual horn, so it feels good. Like for dudes, when we rub our gooch, that shit feels good. When a woman looks your taint, you know, that shit feels good. So it's the same thing. If she put a vibrator there or trumpet, it's the same. So one dude he actually put the put the head on the bell of the trumpet and I play, and this nigga was like, oh my god. Now I was just like just don't come and come ye horn.
Speaker 1: And nobody ever tried to like start stroking the trumpet.
Speaker 4: You know, I've never been in that position. That's the one thing I can say. No one is ever.
Speaker 2: I mean ladies, but no one with the filus is like tried to stroke because the women will grind against the but no one with the penises trying, right that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: That would be fucking nuts. And your list is right there. That's that's nuts because you got to keep the notes going.
Speaker 2: So if I can find somebody has the perfect size to fit, I will do that ship for it.
Speaker 1: Trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll use my flui horn because it's a bigger bet and let them the horn. That might be dope, that might be something that fire. Have you ever had it done to you the trumpet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Actually I have not. I can play it on myself, but it's not the same. So I've done it to myself. I haven't had someone do it to me.
Speaker 1: How you played on your I don't.
Speaker 2: Look you just I saw you just put you know, hold it up like this, Yo?
Speaker 1: How did you? First of all, did you leave that ship downstairs? Thin? You can bring that weapon into my house?
Speaker 2: No, the trump is in there.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about that dick, this nigga nigga ship. Bro. I'm chilling on the couch minding my damn business. He's over here. I want to say, three women giving him neck at the same time.
Speaker 2: It was four and the other one was sitting in my face. She was she was like in my nipples, So it was technically five. It was the whole basketball team. That's why they said they had to reorganize their play. That's that's why they were in the zoom comments talking ship. Yeah, that's what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: The man stands up. Yo, stay away from my girl, that's all. I stay away from my fiance. That's nuts, bro. Do you get a lot of fetishizing when it comes to you? You know?
Speaker 2: So I want to go back to so I did talk to you, and let me tell you you what. No, listen, we have the best conversations about you because she'd be wanting to shock to shoot out you, so that we were talking about electro.
Speaker 4: Play and so she's like, did you bring your kid?
Speaker 2: And every time I say yes, I end up getting busy and she we never have a chance because like she wants to shock you in a way that I don't think y'all have the attachment. So I have the one where I can turn her into the conductor and she can touch you and shock you.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, the one that you put the plate on your skin. Yeah yeah, the only thing about that Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we were talking about that, but we just didn't get a chance but yeah, she wants to like she enjoys. But she was like, I want to shock that. I was like, you actually smiling. So I was laughing at it. At the party. She was talking about that, say, this's the thing.
Speaker 1: Is about the electro play. When I put the plate on my skin, right and I try to touch somebody, I get shocked too. Am I doing?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Am I doing wrong? Am I not? Because I kind of graized the skin? Should I actually know it needs to be?
Speaker 2: I can, well, yeah, it has to be fully flush to your skin because if it comes up and down, that's not what you want. You shouldn't be able to shock yourself when you're the conductor, so it has to be grounded to your skin. Everybody that touches you should receive a shock, but you should not be able to shock yourself, right.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's what's going on with me. Bro. When I put the plate on my skin and then I go touch somebody, it's a wap and I feel it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh shit, Yeah, you can feel some residual of the contact, but you shouldn't be like you can feel it going through you, but you shouldn't be like getting.
Speaker 1: Zapped like I'm getting zapped. Okay, super zap third rail? Do you have it turned up too high? Probably?
Speaker 2: So start always at the lowest and the front of your hand is not as conductive. You touch somebody with the back and you can feel the vibrations. As you turn the intensity up, it feels more like a shock. So as long as it's under a certain threshold, it feels like a vibration. Once you hit it past a certain threshold, then it starts to feel.
Speaker 4: Like an actual shock. Yeah, yeah, you know, you gotta fuck it. Yeah, you jump off.
Speaker 2: You definitely talking about fetishizing you and your body. It's or whatever about you. So it's interesting in this space. I will use black and white, and I will use like men and women because it is very important to have the dichotomy between the two. So with white people, because of the history of it, it feels differently like, it feels heavier, it feels more consumptive. You can tell they want to consume your body, your mind, your heart, all of that. So with white men and white women, it's very much that a lot of cucking like white men will like, you know, have sex with my partner while watch and the white women are like I'd rather fuck you than him, and they enjoy that degradation between the two. So that feels a little different because it's more like you know, the slavery slave of in America. With black men and women, they're just more like a size king or a size queen. So it even though it's about the same body parts and it's about my complexion, it's not the same because we still have the same lived and shared experience of being under the you know, living under colonization. So one when it's deal with white people, especially white men, it's more about their power and their money. They want to own and control you in that way. Well, white women, even though they say it in a way where it's like they're praising and worshiping our essence, it's still very consumptive. Like if you listen to or read the book That Delectable Negro, it gives a very clear picture of what.
Speaker 4: That is and how they do it.
Speaker 2: So it feels more of a weight for a delectable Negro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an interesting title.
Speaker 2: Well because it talks about cannibalism, and even though the white European said we were the cannibals, they were they were literally eating and boiling Black Americans like physically wow, and you know, consuming there so other things, so it wasn't just.
Speaker 1: Like in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would boil the ears and eat them like it's it's so many accounts from the actual slave owners and then different slaves, and that's what that book covers. So it when it's from them, it can feel that way, even though they can say it in love. But when it's from black and brown people or tossing this people, that's when it feels like love. Because we generally don't call ourselves big black cops. Like black people may say kiss my black ass, like that's that's the most black times we say we're black. Other than that, we just they don't move through the world like saying I'm black because we fucking can see that. So it doesn't feel the same. So I actually enjoy it more when it's from our people.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a scene where something was said or done in relation to fetishizing you or something that turned you off? This is what I want to ask you.
Speaker 2: The answer is yes. So recently I started working with all people and I was on we were on I have the video. I watched it back, and we were having sex. And I'm not going to say their name because whether they meant anything about it is neither he nor there.
Speaker 4: But I felt the way.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, I'm enjoying your big dick. And I was like, okay, it's like, oh my god, it feels so good.
Speaker 4: All your dick is so big.
Speaker 2: I was like, they're not going to say it's like, oh man, you're big dick. And I was like, okay, the he's big.
Speaker 4: It's like okay, it's like, oh your big cock.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, he's the last one they didn't throw black. And they's like, oh my god, I'm just enjoying your big black cock. And I was like, there we go. Oh fucke. I was like, you know what, I know, this is what it is like to be mad. I had to deal with it. I was upset and I talked to my therapist about it, and I was like, you know what, to be mad at what someone's attracted to me about is what is I just have to own that. It's like if you're if you're a human, you have certain body parts, people are going to be attracted to those. I'm like, it is what it is. But yeah, it turn me off. I was like, fuck, did you keep going?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, it was work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we was on set shooting the scene. I was just like, wow, but here we are. And you know, to that point, it's always a sensitive very and I recognized that the only people in the world that will always be protected and can cry wolf at any point in time are, though that particular, white women. So it's a it's a space that I, you know, somatically am like am I safer? Which is just real, like imant telling all the black men that that died from the South are a real thing. And even though we're past that point, technically, that's still a real thing.
Speaker 1: What is the after kid for you after something like that? Like, what do you do for yourself? You know, you do scenes, you fetishize, you service a lot of people. I'm gonna say at the party, man, you was highly sought after. Is there time a sense of decompression that you need to go through? Like what do you do after something like that?
Speaker 2: So to be directing, to be very candid, it's a couple of things. The irony or the serendipity of this is so full circle funny to me. So four years ago I went.
Speaker 1: To that's the biggest snort I've ever heard in these headphones.
Speaker 4: That's why you are headphone, So everything is magnified.
Speaker 2: Four years ago, I went to a conference name called Sextown like this season are wearing Sex down South. I met my teacher, Amina Peterson, and she gave me a lot of items on what I need to do for myself. I went to the school Consent for Wheeler Consent doctor Betty Martin. I took tick Trauma Informed Consensual Kink, and then I took authentic consent from Amina Peterson. And what I learned from those courses helped me learn to take what I need for myself. So after care for me is actually knowing what I want and asking for and getting it. So whether it's hugs, water, juice, drink, I require a day of solitude. I go to the spa. I take myself to eat like dungeness crabs and very specific things. So I give myself. I indulge myself in all of my vices, if you will, and that recharges me because when I am working, regardless of the situation, I am fully open to the persons that I'm working with, whatever their desire is.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about it. I'm gonna try my best to fulfill it.
Speaker 2: So I got dealt with the different people I dealt with through this weekend. I was with the young lady that I'm dating, and I told her. I was like, because I came up. I flew from Atlanta and I been staying with her for all week, but we haven't done anything. We just been chilling and I was like, yo, I really really want to do these things. I said with met bussy, like porn blank, and she was like shows. After the consented speech, we dipped upstairs. We had, we had, we did what we did, and we came back downstairs and she was like, I want to go again. So she got two rounds and then that's when I was like, shit, I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I'm about to go leave.
Speaker 2: I come upstairs and then you're like hey, and then I see the basketball team. So we go back DOWNSTAIRSS five on one and then I handle business and then I was like, well, I'm ready to go. I got into uber, I went back home and showered and fucking went to sleep, and then yesterday I spent the day in solitude. But I trained my body for this because Amana Peterson told me, you have to treat sex like the Olympics. And I was like, what the fuck does that mean? And she was like athletes trained every day for one event. They put everything into it every day for one event. And so I started looking at why men have, you know, issues with sex and.
Speaker 4: Like weak pelvic floor.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 2: So I literally go to the gym and I work on all the muscles that take you to get maintain erection, my heart, my physical Like I run, I do a one minute, I do on a mile and nine minutes to make sure that my heart is healthy, that I can breathe, like all those things. I got to make sure my hip flexes aren't tight because I ejaculated five times that night at the party, and I had six more than five times, but I had five ejaculatory experiences. And so it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of work, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: But because I treated like the Olympics, and I control my time in my day, I have the time to relax and go to the spa, and when I fly back to Atlanta, I'm gonna take two days and chill. So I have the ability to do those things. But can you worth it?
Speaker 1: Can you control when you ejaculate?
Speaker 2: Sometimes yes, the irony is when I'm concerned about ejaculated and I won't if I don't think about it's like, damn it, that's when you do this. So it really depends. But for the most part, what I've learned about coitus with volva owners, penetration is not the pend ultimate pleasure. So as long as you stay engaged, how long you last or don't last, it doesn't really matter. When they get their desired outcome right, they want to have mo orgasm, so it works out.
Speaker 1: You called yourself a whole. Ye, what is the meaning of w to you? You like that? You like that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: It In short, it means two things. So I'm a thought, which means I'm an ethic I ethically have fun with people. So that means I'm not gonna lie about who I'm having fun with and how and what configuration. So that's one way of being a whole. Another way is you know.
Speaker 1: So you just fuck people as much as you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not like that's ethical.
Speaker 1: Home Now you said it. You said it in black person, and tell you I said it in negro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I have sex with whomever I want, but I don't lie about it. The other side about being a whole is like you know, if there's something that you need or want, Like I ho in a way a lot of my clients. I go to the house and I clean like I clean, I put I put together the ika frontiture. One lady in underwear, another lady just like we just clean butt naked. So I do nude housemaid service. One lady, I wash her dishes, fold and dry, wash, dry and fold her clothes.
Speaker 4: Another lady.
Speaker 2: I literally I feed her cat. So haween is showing up in a way that people want to need. That's what I would call it. You feed her cat naked, feed the cat, change the little show.
Speaker 1: You show up, take my clothes off, you take off your clothes, you go get a box of kiddy food, and you bend over and feed the cat. Is she standing there, She's sitting there.
Speaker 2: Sometimes she's in the living room, Sometimes she's in her bread. I feed her cat. I make her tea like I don't talk to her. Like she has very specific instructions. I come in, I feed, I take off my clothes. I feed the cat. I make her her favorite tea. I set it on the table. I ring the bell when it's done. And then I get after I do all my chores, I get dressed, and she doesn't want me to say anything.
Speaker 4: So everyone has a different thing they want.
Speaker 1: You go to somebody's house, you get undressed and you clean. They crib butt ass naked and that's all they want. Yeah, does it ever, because I've seen these poems. No, no, no, that's what the men. I've seen it with the women do it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes there's other things. But when I tell you, like one lady, she specifically wanted me to whisper in her ear as I gave her a massage fully button neck, and that's all she wanted. And so because a lot of times what you have to remember is we that own the penis will be in a relationship and sometimes the actual coloring, the massage, and like, we always want to get something in return. So there's a power that you feel when you can say do exactly this and you get exactly that and the person's happy to do it. So that's my type of homing. One lady literally we was at the party she was she took my leash. Her girlfriend said, give you your leash and then get on your knees in front of her, and that's all I did.
Speaker 4: Her girlfriend was so happy. She's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: She was mad that she that she like made me do it in that configuration, but she was also happy and she had the best time. All I did was get on my knees for her and just didn't sit there, and she rubbed my head when she was happy.
Speaker 1: Is that puppy play?
Speaker 4: It's pet play?
Speaker 2: Pet play, yeah, because whatever animal they want you to be is That's why I'm not saying puppy play is more pet play, because that's what kind of animals.
Speaker 1: Can you be?
Speaker 2: I mean, I am a wolf, but I've been a dog, I've been a cow, I've been a horse. Like one lady rides me around her house. You like, I walk around and she gets on my back?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I get on all fours?
Speaker 1: Do you do? You do? You?
Speaker 5: Nay?
Speaker 2: When you're in a pet mode, you don't use words. You can't talk, so I do whatever the horse does not.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't come here and not give me a name.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's look, it's fun though, yo. It's it's like, you got to understand how much fun this is. People are getting there having their best pleasure in their most authentic way, and and they're doing it in a sense of sovereignty and autonomy, and that's what makes it special for them.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yo, you know what. I love having fun?
Speaker 4: Bro, No, I can tell you're always a big kid.
Speaker 1: That's what sex is, bro, It's fun. That's what role playing is. That's what kink is fun. Like, we got enough stress in our regular lives. We got enough stress every more we wake up, you think about what you gotta do. You might got kids, you gotta work, you got responsibilities. Being able to be your true self, let all of that shit go and just express and be who the fuck you wouldn't be. That shit is fied bro. So, although I laugh, that's an experience. Like maybe people might not want to be black beauty as far as the horse right, or might not want to be whatever, but there are things that we all might do. They say, like, Yo, I never thought I was gonna be get this off. I never thought I'd be free enough to you know what I'm saying to the fact that you're able to do.
Speaker 2: That service even like yes, so some of the things that they're saying in the chat, some of them felt good, just because they got what they asked for. They literally was like will you do this? And I was like sure with a smile, And so that's part of it. I feel bad for the dudes that stay fully dressed because like they missed all the action.
Speaker 1: I mean, I kind of think that's my fault a little bit, you know. I say, let me tell you why we think about the themes. Well, let me get this so real quick and then you can tell me why it's not. The themes kind of should lead put you in the space of something sensuality the themes right, And I in my mind was like, maybe this sports theme wasn't something that would get people into that mind space, into that you know, sensual space. People was wearing their shorts and their jerseys. That's not necessarily the sexiest outfit, right, So at what point do they go from that? Especially as a novice, because you hido, people who do this, y'all ain't given fuck. Y'all came about your jersey, y'all got right to it. It is what it is. But people who are more novice or a middle you know, on on a play scale, might have needed to be physically in something to be able to become that character and me as the person who is the I guess they calling me the general manager. Now since I'm not the coach, I should have foresaw that and either gave instruction or make sure that the theme was something that it would have been easier for them to fall into that.
Speaker 2: But what are you thinking? So I can I agree with your sentiment. I understand what you're saying. The reason why I give you a little a little bit of pushback, and I'll offer this everyone who listens to this podcast, they see.
Speaker 4: The maturation from where you started to.
Speaker 2: Where you are.
Speaker 4: They hear how you speak.
Speaker 2: And they come to the party because they're looking for freedom. Freedom is something that we have to get permission to self. So you've done, You've laid the groundwork, You've given the safe container, all the different things that vetting formed the process that people have to go through. But people, especially black men, have to give permission to themselves because we're coming to a space where it's not like outside. The women are already halfnked or neckd and they they're they're not even aggressive.
Speaker 4: They're inviting all these things that in New York.
Speaker 2: You know, that's not what we're used to outside, especially yet like like women will up here, like you can get stab like saying to a woman like I'm not no no no, no, no, no, no funny shit. And it's because it's because of some of the shit that men have done. But this is a violent place. So now you got niggas coming into a party where they're like, oh, ship, I can actually look at you and and there's nothing wrong with that. I can I can say you're fine. And so that's something that every dude that I've ever talked to they have to overcome. So that's something it's not you, they have to overcome that all. I now it's okay to look at you. I was told one dude, I said you can stare. He was like yeah, but I said you can actually watch. He's like yeah, I'm like and outside, I know you used to like it's like outside like yeah, nigga, don't like that's too much, like like you're being a creep now. And so a lot of dudes have to unlearn that where unlearning that in this space, the woman has consented, she took her clothes off willingly. It's a room full of people doing these things. They're okay with you watching and it's like dudes have to adjust to that and like unlearned some of the things that you know, we have have learned on the outside. And when I talk to some of the dudes, they had a good time and they're like, oh, like this is my first time. It was like I an't really think it's gonna be like this. I'm like, what the fuck did you think it was gonna be like? And they're like, oh, it's actually cool. So over time, the people that have come over time have gotten more interesting, even the women, So everybody is more open exactly. So it's it's that is what you said, but you've already done that. Then it's and the other part the people that participate in the discord. Those dudes don't have those issues, right, so it's a lot of different things. They have to come out more and thann they'll feel more comfortable. But it's a it's a good space.
Speaker 1: I found myself in a weird had space right before before the party. I had a little disagreement with somebody close to me, not my lady, but just something that just threw off my energy, right, and so I'm coming I'm trying to get in the character my lady I didn't express what happened to her because I didn't want to throw her off or you know, I just kept doing what I was doing. I'm in CHARACTERM doing what I'm doing. As it got time to play, I felt the expectation for me to want to perform, but my mom wasn't in it. My mom was still somewhere. You know, I'm emotional, bro whatever, my mom wasn't in it. And do you ever feel as a man expected to perform and not want to? Because you you did five had five ejaculatory experiences? What you called them? I just said, I not five times, but you you used like seven syllables, but you had five ejaculatory experiences. Have you ever felt like, Jim, I don't really want to be here right now.
Speaker 4: I know you know the answer is yes.
Speaker 2: So there's this thing that you create, like I reckoned as I've put out into the world, and it has actually been an achilles hill in my personal relationships. Like when my ex she says something to me and it was so profound and now looking back at it, I'm like shit. She was like, I've seen you have sex hundreds of times, Like I know that you can put yourself into it, and she was commenting on like sometimes I would like come home and like give her like the B side sex. But at work, you know, you can see niggas getting the A game, and so yeah, there's there's a a feeling in my body sematically around that. And it's sometimes I'm like I don't want to I don't want to do anything, but it's like, no, they want to see the Niga trumpeter. They don't want to see Eli. I'm like, Nigga, I don't want to do nothing, but I wrestle with that, and you know, you adjust accordingly because then even in the world, there's expectations that you have as a father that you have as a like every time you put a label on something, that's an expectation when you're relating to someone. So those expectations they play out in the real world because people that are fans of mind see the neck a trumpeter, and then my partners are like, Nigga, I saw that video, why am I getting this bullshit? Or or they could tell like one of my partners that did a live porn saying everybody had their phones out there recording it and she was like, you've had sex with me, like that in a long time.
Speaker 4: Like, so, yeah, it can be. It can be performance and anxiety.
Speaker 2: It can be a lot, but it's compounded for me by it because of what I do for work.
Speaker 4: So yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Can how do men say no to women without hurting their feelings or feeling themselves like they're being a little bitchy? You know what I mean? Because throughout the night she was coaxing me and I didn't want to say no, and I'm kind of like, I ain't in the mood, but I'm trying, and she actually did turn my mood around. It actually worked over time, but shit, I would think it took about two hours.
Speaker 2: I think that it varies from person to person. But in your case, like she knows you, and I'm sure she picked up on that, but she didn't care, and that's why she continued to do what she did.
Speaker 4: It's just the way I mean, I know your girl.
Speaker 2: I know she was because I saw her, Like when I was leaving, y'all were in the room and I saw her talking to you and you was just like you on the bed like this, and if she said something and you just like put your head back, and I was like, I like, but that's my earlier. I was talking about we stow my electro play. She was excited, but I didn't know you were going through that. But part of it is when you the person knows you, they don't always have to say something that's going to keep being themselves. They stay consistent and gentle, and also I think that being honest. Like there are times when I'm in Atlanta one of my lad m Dayton, and I don't want to do anything, and I don't push upon her, I don't make any moves. I just but I'm there and I let her know I'm not in the space to connect in that way. I just want to talk, you know, because then they recognize they can hold space for me. But we got to be vulnerable with our volva owning people and let them know that we are just as emotion as they are and give them the chance to show up for us and hold space in the same way we asks of them. Right, because it's disingagmous when you don't tell them or you yeah, try to feel that way because they want to. It's a relating requires us to have trust, communication, power, control, safety and community safety and security, and not communicating can affect any of those things. I had an issue where I had an emergency come up. Instead of me calling or sending a message to the person I was supposed to see at eight thirty, I kept handling in an emergency and she was like, I know that about you. I know that you love me. I know that you want me to be happy, and also I know that if something come up, you're gonna focus on that and you're not.
Speaker 4: Going to multitask well.
Speaker 2: So she was like, I'm disappointed in that, but I do know you, so I'm not mad. I'm just a little hurt. I wish I wanted to see you at this time because I know you're about to leave the next day. So not communicating what we are going through can be problematic. When we could just say, hey, i'm a little off. We don't have to divulge, but at least they know and they can hold space for instead of saying, because the opposite is can be true why this nigga ain't let me touch and why he acting all weird, and then they could take it, and you know that's when they can internalize it. It can be harmful. So I think it's better to be upfront, even if you don't say all this. Hey, baby had a little rough day. I'm still here with you. But if I'm a little not present, just no, I'm going through something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have communicated better. I'm glad that it turned out better throughout the night, but you're right, I could have prepared her for those feelings better. I gotta work on that. You keep mentioning Atlanta? Did you? Why are you in Atlanta so much?
Speaker 2: So I lied to this person that I'm dating and I told her I didn't move to Atlanta for her, which is not the truth.
Speaker 1: I did move.
Speaker 2: I moved to Onlant for two reasons. One because I was getting away from DC, but I was like, where the fuck am I going to go? And then I work in Atlanta a lot. And then so because she is there, that's why I'm there now. But Atlanta's dope. So I keep mentioning Atlanta because that's why my heart is in this moment. So that's why I keep bringing it up.
Speaker 1: Fine, fire, do you have multiples? Is it one? No? I know that you am I doing too much? No?
Speaker 4: No, No, I just won't name names.
Speaker 2: So I have three people. Let me let me back up. Okay, I can go to the nickname I can, I can delete this. No no, no no. I got Sweet Potato, I got MJ, I got Goddess Q. And then the other person they just start We've known each other for like of each other for three years, but they just like started flirting with me. So I have four people in Atlanta that have my attention. Two people we have a loose agreement and then we're working out the other I'm working out the other details.
Speaker 4: But then in d C, I have my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I say that to people right home talking about I have someone that I just like, I'm relating to that lives in d C and we've been in connection for five years. So I have like four people that I am closely relating to, one in d C, two in Atlanta, and then two other people I'm figuring out the configuration in Atlanta. So my travel is attached to my connections as much as my work.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about what we have to do in Atlanta for a second, right, But first I want to ask the question, and I don't know what the answer is. Seriously, I'm not not leading towards anything. I'm genuinely curious as a pan sexual person who is poly right, PolyAm polyamorous. Yeah, have you ever dealt with a monogamous person?
Speaker 2: So yes, it's mhmm. So my long time my life partner was monogamous, but now they're not. And we were monogamous for a while and then we opened up our connection. But I have dated other people that they're like, they're okay with how I connect. They're not like restricting me connecting with other people, but they're like, I'm only going to date you.
Speaker 4: That's that's their choice, right, But.
Speaker 2: As long as they don't, you know, try to put a leash on me and say what I can't do?
Speaker 4: I don't mind how.
Speaker 1: People connect or not right? Right?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had that? Yeah? I had people try to put a leashes on I had a partner who was not monogamous try to put a leash on me, and I was like, yeah, we don't do that. They they they had all these rules that they call boundaries around who I could and could not talk to, and some of these people weren't even their friends. It was just like it was an exhaustive list of how I had to move and I was like, I don't feel comfortable in that. So we disconnected last year mm, because I'm not. I don't I don't restrict anyone's behavior. Well whatever we agree to. So like with all the people that I am intimate with, I share my results everywhere every time I get tested. Here you go, you can have them because it doesn't matter how we connect. We're doing something where we're skin and skin in some way, So you should know my status. I shouldn't hide it from you, and I asked the same of them. Beyond that, who you deal with is your business, but we shouldn't have we shouldn't lie about our results or you know, certain things that we've agreed upon.
Speaker 1: If if we're both open, I find myself having an issue with somebody, you don't think I should be able to tell you, Hey, that would make me feel weird if you mess with that person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's called like a messy list.
Speaker 2: So like, yes, I wouldn't date anybody's sister brother, like not knowingly, Like I'm not trying to date your cut like like your family members are off limits if I didn't know, and that's like that's like okay, we have to figure it out. But of like knowingly, there are certain people like your best friend, I'm not like we're friends, I wouldn't try to they mess with your fiancee, Like, I respect you that profoundly, and I also know that this is newer for you than it is for me. Right, So like I have some friends and like you can talk to my girl. They don't care. But I'm like, I know the boundaries for the people that I'm dealing with, and I respect the boundaries of our connection. So I have my own limits and then I can when I pay with people, we talk about a messy list, like who are you uncomfortable with me dealing with? Because some people don't think about that, but you it is a question that I think is neat.
Speaker 1: Do you respect people's messy lists even if you really wanted to mess with other persons? Like say, it's just like, say it's my my my ex co host, right, and I met you out, say I'm not in relationship and I met the girl out or whatever, and I'm telling my messy list and he's on the messy list. He's like, yeah, but I kind of really want to mess with him. Can I be offended by that?
Speaker 2: You can't be offended, And then you have to take stocking if you still want to be in connection with them, because that's really what it is. It matters, like messy lists are messy because there's like aught between or you recognize it would cause a problem. And it's not like I don't look at messy lists like jealousy or envy, like no, like this person is not going to steal you from me and they don't have something I want. It's just like, no, I don't fuck with them, and I would be hell uncomfortable if you did. And that's what it is to me. So yeah, such a valid concern. Yeah, that's real shit.
Speaker 1: A messy list I've never heard of that, I've never thought of. I've never heard of it, but it makes sense. Yeah, there's a list of people that you like if you could have your fun, but these people would specifically make me feel a way.
Speaker 2: It was like that has like like let's say, I'm sure like some of your lifelong friends if they came to the party but they didn't know your fiance, like yeah, don't like not her? Yeah no, I'm sure you you'd be like, yeah, not not her.
Speaker 1: I got to take this course.
Speaker 2: We were we uh, we were talking about Atlanta and then my.
Speaker 1: Loves right, we you seem very knowledgeable. You seem very experienced informed. What how have you gotten to that place within this this kink space that just you seem very grounded.
Speaker 4: Some of it is my mother.
Speaker 2: All the things that I'm doing within the world of kink I saw growing up in my household, so that part is not new to me. But then as I got older, it really was. It was my teachers. It's as much as I can say, it's just me, like I mean to Peterson, Betty Martin, they were really transformative Coach Feline.
Speaker 4: They helped me see.
Speaker 2: See the woman's perspective in a way that I couldn't without them Be and my teacher, so that really helped talk. I still talked about Mom about different things, and she she's the one to say, put the trumpet on the volver, Like we talk about how to approach women, and my mom.
Speaker 1: Your mother told her, told you I.
Speaker 4: Should put the trumpet on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom, because we talk about what I do and we talk about like she she talks about her trauma with men. So I'm I've been informed and it's helped me move differently with women, thinking about their their their trauma and how and why and understanding that women fond and they'll say yes to things they really don't want to do because they've been socialized too, and so it helped me see what those things could look like and ask different questions. And so in my personal life, the reason why I'm friends with the people before I started dating them is because I need to feel safe with them. I want them to feel safe with me. And it's not just predicated on sex. And a lot of that has come from, you know, having women to be my teacher and like ask profoundly unique questions that are that caused me to think about my actions. I'll only deal with therapists that are women. It's really important to have their perspective on some of the things that I'm doing or any action that I've taken. And that's what's really would help me to be more grounded because I think women came first and we came out of them instead of when we came first and then they came out, they changed it around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, misogyny strikes again. So patriarchy strikes again. Where they saying that the Adam was first, you think it was first.
Speaker 2: The evidence would make no sense that the man would come first. That's not how it would work. It just biologically, if the creation story is correct, the woman should have been the first thing and then birth. The man man is not missing the rib like all of those things make no, it's just it's a wild thing.
Speaker 1: I personally think I've never considered what you're saying. But I think if we are in his form, or the creator's form, he made a mistake, just like we do, and he made men and he was like, this is fucked. Hold on, give me a second, and he went and redesigned it to add women and just made them two point Oh.
Speaker 2: The funny thing about that if in one certain stories Lilith came first, Adam didn't come first. It was Lilith Adam. Lilith is the woman that Adam wouldn't submit to Adam so he had they had to make Eve out of Adam.
Speaker 4: So it's still she did what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, he's not my type.
Speaker 2: Lilith was like, so that she ended up being in some folklore, Lolith is a wife of Satan. It's a at the end of the day. Any any creation story that puts women as the cause of the fall of mankind and then denigrates them as not a belief that I want to believe me, because it's misogynistic in trade to say, like, God didn't do anything until Eve bit the apple.
Speaker 4: Then she gives to Adam.
Speaker 2: Then he's like all these all these weird constrive things. Then he magnifies her pain of birth.
Speaker 1: Got somebody in your throats to huh, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't identify with those things. And listening to women that have them be my teacher has helped me be more grounded because we don't understand the perspective of how they live. All we can see is our plight. So having listening to like Adrian Marie Brown and taking in more books around queer theory and decentralizing white masculinity in my life has been very helpful.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are weighing a sex down Self conference, and the only reason I am abruptly going to that is because that's really why we're here, right, and I want to give that conference the respect it deserves. I was at Exotica one year and one of the co founders here, Tya. I think I saw her right, I saw her there. She walked up to me and she just made me feel so welcome and so like she wanted me to be there. Or at least partake in the conference. I haven't. I don't really get out much, bro, I don't. I don't, But recently you called me to be a part of the Sex down South. You call us as hardest off to come be a part of the Sex down Self conference. I don't know much about it, and I also would like our listeners to know what is sex down Self.
Speaker 2: In short, Sex down South is a safe space that was created by two black women. So two black queer films created a conference about sexuality and wellness and health. And so think of it as like you go to school during the day, but at night you party just as hard as you go to school. And so over the years, they've like people that go there said we want to learn, but we want to have fun. So there's learn and an application of the things you learn. So let's say you're go there with your partner and y'all don't know anything about ethical non monogamy, you know anything about a play party. You can go there Thursday, take classes from different people. Some people are psychiatrist, psychologists, authors, doctors, all these things.
Speaker 4: You can learn all.
Speaker 2: About sexuality, learn about swinging, the lifestyle. And then on the last day, there'll be a play party, there's going to be a strip club, there's gonna be all these things, so you can learn about all these things about yourself and sexuality, and then actually there's someone that can take you through the process, you can explore. So in that way, it's really uniquely different from exotic or any other place. And then it's created by two black people, which is especially different. So it has a real it's like going to a family or union, but we all gonna talk about sex and nobody's worried about it, so you feel like you're at home, but we also going to have a great time. And this debauchery it's a place that you know, I learned a lot about myself. And so when people ask me why am I like this, I'm like, like I told you four years ago. I met a couple of teachers down there. I went to the conference and it was a great time for me. I met my tea your essex down South, know.
Speaker 1: You did it that at the one that you said, educated you so much about this? Wow.
Speaker 2: And then from meeting her, I met another teacher, doctor Betty Martin, and so it just I met so many people at the conference that professionally have helped me and so some of the work that I do now I work with therapists in different ways just because of this conference. So it's very expansive about sexuality in the self. It's just dope. And then this year, my company Black on Black Love, we're sponsoring a sex boat at the conference, and so that's going to help sex workers. So if you create content, if you are old school sex work, whatever however you fall into that realm, we're giving a stip into the people that are coming. That was supposed to be a surprise, but we're giving a stipe into the people that are coming to the concent creators that are coming to the sex bo We were we having a photo booth. We have photographers and videographers there so they can shoot content and no calls, and we are holding space for rooms and stuff. We're making it safe as possible. We're giving them access to tax plan and tax prep, retirement planning and saving so that they can take their earnings and you know, do something with it.
Speaker 1: As positive Jamina says, it's getting more and more interesting. She loves everyone that's coming this year. What are we to expect at Sex down South?
Speaker 2: So there's gonna be a show on Saturday called Big Bang, the Big Bank, Big Bang. So if you see me perform, y'all know I do a lot of crazy things, but this year I'll be doing things that no one has ever seen me do.
Speaker 4: So you have that. You have a strip club on Thursday, I'll be at the strip club, and then what else are we doing?
Speaker 2: And then on Saturday, there's gonna be a play party after the Big Bank. So it's all these things. You can learn, you can come, you can play. So there's play all three days and there's learning all three days, and it's just a it's gonna be black as fuck, so you can come out. You can be yourself. There's nudity allowed in the hotel where we're gonna be. There's gonna be a live podcast with Tahoe.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Now just live Pa Hove Paho. This is great. That was just what am I? What am I doing this?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna take you around and we're gonna go to different classes. We're gonna go to different workshops so you can get the full experience. Caveat So if you all do come and all the people that buy a ticket. We're shooting a live porn this year again. So on Thursday, I'll be shooting the scene and everybody be able to have their phone out of record no way, Yeah, it's gonna be It's an MMF so to be two guys and one girl. That's gonna happen Thursday during the morning. We'll have the trailer up by Friday so people can watch. Well, we're gonna go through classes, go through courses, you'll bitness, You're gonna basically you're gonna be shadow on me. You're gonna get to see some other people shoot porn like, you're gonna do all the different things.
Speaker 4: You'll be introduced to it.
Speaker 2: And then Saturday we'll do a podcast so we can talk about experience.
Speaker 1: This is nuts.
Speaker 4: No, it's gonna be dope, though.
Speaker 1: This is nuts video while I'm shadowing you because like in the port, like everything on their phone.
Speaker 4: Everywhere that there's a phone allowed, you can have your phone out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can bring my gimbal. Oh. This is gonna be fucking sick because.
Speaker 2: We want you because basically you got to think about it. You're a New York street niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, and.
Speaker 2: I mean not that like, it's real shit, And so this is what we want more and more dudes to come and see, like because as you see, as you've been going to the play parties that you've been throwing this maturation within yourself, you're more able to articulate your There's so many things that have changed about you from just being in a play space. So we're trying to show people that it's not just about sex. Sovereignty and autonomy is something as black people we don't always feel because you you alluded to. Damn sometimes I want to do it and I kind of I don't want to do it, But how do I say? You know, we're used to someone else having power and control.
Speaker 4: Of our bodies.
Speaker 2: But you know, because through through being there and the way we do the consent, everybody has the choice and they are autonomous and it feels differently. So that's something we want to we want to bring to people and I know you'll get that same feeling that I got because it's an eye opener to see so many different people living in their truth and you can ask questions, you can understand, like why you like certain things. You're like, oh, that's why I like that shit. Okay, that's dope. That's why my girl is saying this. That's what this ship means because there are things that we just don't know until we know.
Speaker 4: And for me, it was like what in the fuck?
Speaker 2: And so I want as many people to ga have that experience as possible so they can like change their life in.
Speaker 4: A better way.
Speaker 1: You said this was started by two black women Tiya and.
Speaker 2: So Tim Marie and then Martha Stewart Marla Stewart, Marla Stewart Stewart and then.
Speaker 1: Are they both going to be there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do I interview them as well?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Oh so I can find out what got them into this space, how much they portrayed in the space, like where they started versus where they are now? And will that be live?
Speaker 4: We can do a lot more recorded.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be be both because there'll be people watching, but it'll be recorded.
Speaker 1: It'll be recorded also, and then I can release it here. Okay, dope. So if you aren't able to make it, which I hope you can. You hope you do, you will still be able to hear it on the Heart Store stream. Yeah, it's gonna be a hard soci show. Yeah, this is fucking great. Are there classes that people can sit and do? Do you know any of them?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: The people will be teaching classes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what what is the class? What do you know any of them? Offhand? I know I didn't ask you for this.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, So I know some of the base. I can give you the basic just so we're always gonna explore sexuality. Were always gonna talk about kink, why you like it, What kinks are They're gonna be So there's a dungeon space. There'll be people that can take you if you've never been in the dungeon space. The people that can show you how to use the equipment, what equipment is the safe way to do the different things. So there are demos for there's there was a pegging class.
Speaker 4: There was there a pet How do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: So the pegging class is for the top end the bottom. So people that want to be you have to know how to clean out. There's all these things. So when you don't know, you feel like I don't want to do it. So there's classes that teach you from from A to Z all the things you got to do at the bottom. As the top it's like how to buy a deal though. There's so many things that we don't know that we think we know, and then when you get to the store and you like the deal doo, it feels like shit. Like a lot of women don't like them. But they have this. They have a double a double dipped, plashed like silicone thing that feels like the real thing.
Speaker 4: But if you don't know it exists, you wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: So they teach you how to buy dial thos, what chemicals are not safe for your body. It's a lot of things, like some women are giving themselves BV through their fucking loobe. So it's like a lot of those things will be taught down there. Like there's people selling the better loobs, different things, and it's just like, uh, it's like when you buy some bootlegs, you think it's the best and you find out I should just pay the extra hundred dollars. It's like all those different things, and there's a lot of sex toys you can try, so it's I think, think of a Walmart of sex.
Speaker 1: And kink and can't Yeah, what was it gonna ask you? Are they going to be the vendors everything? How many can you. First of all, can you still be a vendor? Is it? Is it still open?
Speaker 2: If you're trying to vent I think we can make that happen, but I don't. I think the vending application may be closed.
Speaker 1: I can check. Okay, Well, no, I'm not. I was just trying to see I'm here for everybody. You know what I'm saying. Somebody like, yo, I want to be there. The didn't know what's coming because I've never know whitty y'all promote that. Do y'all get you know you've lost a million pages, you've lost I don't, yo, I don't. Even trying to stay on Eli's line is hard because Instagram be on your ass. They literally be like, oh that's him, all right, he's out of here, He's out of here, and you always go viral, but then they come and take your ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so interesting does.
Speaker 1: Sex down South being as sex is in the name.
Speaker 2: So their at their Instagram is just SDS con to that point, But it does make it hard to advertise in traditional spaces when your your name is sex, even if it's helpful, like their website is Sex down South, So it makes it hard to be on the billboard.
Speaker 4: And things of that nature. So a lot of it's just word of mouth.
Speaker 2: It really is Instagram, uh, Facebook, Twitter, and that's just like people passing it around.
Speaker 4: That's how most things in our community get started.
Speaker 1: Really right, word of mouth. Right, it's still it's still a railroad at some point. We still got to do the underground railroad at some point because the powers that be try to, I mean, hut you down.
Speaker 2: The list of words that you can no longer say in the metaverse.
Speaker 1: Is not it's crazy, it's nuts. It is.
Speaker 4: It changes.
Speaker 2: So now you can't use the egg plant emoji. You can't use because the emojis that even signify.
Speaker 1: Sex or are there are you can't use it.
Speaker 2: You're not if you use the egg planetmoje, you're gonna be shuttle band I promise, I promise you. Water cat is because they're keeping up with the langueb right, and it is always evolving, but it's it's wild.
Speaker 1: Right. Where do we see sex down South? So? Wait, the Instagram or social media? Where are they on social media?
Speaker 2: So on Instagram is sds co o n so sds CON On Twitter is sex down South atl. I think Facebook is the same thing as sds CON and their website is Sex down South dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay dot com, and you can go to the website and you can sign up. They'll buy tickets or whatever on the website. Okay, Well, there's still a couple of things I want to ask you. I think I have you for two more minutes. Where does Sex down South go from here? What is it? What is the goal at the end? Is it staying in atl Do they travel? You know Exotica does, like all of these different states. Are they trying to do that in a black form?
Speaker 2: So yes, Sex down South has been in Houston. We're going to be up here in New York at some point.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it's already trying to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're trying to, Like it's gonna be a pop up. It'll be a small pop up. We're gonna do New York. We did Houston. Someone is trying to get us in Cleveland, and I know we're supposed to do DC in Philly. But they'll just be pop ups. They won't be a three day event. We'll be like a one day workshop. But I know that in the works.
Speaker 1: Right, how did you get involved with Sex down self? And like, what is your role now?
Speaker 4: So that actually I don't work for Sex down South.
Speaker 2: I am working with them because we have similar goals and because they help sex workers.
Speaker 4: What I did is this year, I.
Speaker 2: Think i've donated so far, I've given around three thousand and I played another So I played about six thousand dollars of my own money to Sex down South to help them, you know, fill their mission. Because they help sex workers. They helped me when I first went there. They like, come onto the conference, they allowed me to come, they put me in classes.
Speaker 4: I met a lot of people there. So they help people that are doing the work.
Speaker 2: Whether you call yourself a content creator, they help you get the resources you need so that you can legitimize what you're doing and be on.
Speaker 4: The right side of the law if you will.
Speaker 2: So for all the people that are sex workers that I want to understand more about sexuality, it's a safe space to learn and grow.
Speaker 4: And so that's how I got there.
Speaker 2: And so what I did is I partner with them this year to give money to them, and I'm also doing fundraising for them.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I believe in.
Speaker 2: Their mission and what they're doing, so I decided to help them with money and also my support in any way that I can.
Speaker 1: That's really dope. I want to know how I can help.
Speaker 2: You being there like this right now we're doing the segment you're gonna come. That is a big help. Your presence and then talking about your experience. So you may not recognize the footprint that you have, but a lot of people men, especially because you know, real real niggas respect for real niggas.
Speaker 4: This is just nigga shit. They respect you and they hear.
Speaker 2: How you like one nigga you podcast, you said, what's the worst show this motherfucker said? Nigga said, sucks a little dick.
Speaker 4: He was like you talking about Eli.
Speaker 2: Because you have this open reaction around people being themselves, it gives a lot of niggas pause and that's real shit, Like that is actually something I can tangribly say that it's happening.
Speaker 4: When I would say, have you seen the harder stung? Like, yeah, the niggata o crazy, but I fuck I respect them.
Speaker 2: So a lot of you are doing a work in your own way, and so having more people like you come and experiencing and talking about it, that's a big help. But yeah, you're doing all you you You have done everything that I've asked you to do in conjunction with this, So I'm satisfied.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I could do more, and I'll try to do more. I love what I do. I love our life, you know what I'm saying. I love where I am now. I love the journey that I've been on, you know what I'm saying. So I'm excited to see where it takes me. What are the dates of Sex Down.
Speaker 4: South September fourth, fifth and sixth.
Speaker 1: September fourth, fifth, and six If you are out there, join me in Atlanta at Sex Down South September, fourth, fifth and sixth. And also, what is your new Instagram?
Speaker 2: Eli Daniel seven eleven?
Speaker 1: No dot, no nothing, no doubt, no nothing, Eli Daniel seven eleven. Right. Has anybody ever asked you to play a specific song on nave Ova?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anytime any plays Happy Birthday, ROBERTA. Flack, a whole bunch of different things. But on my Instagram, I'm only doing music. If you want to hear porn, go to Twitter. On Instagram, I only do music. I'm not doing anything sex related. Yeah, niggas can't even tag me that I work with them if they are sex worker. I don't even do.
Speaker 1: That thank you so much on here. This is a great episode. By the way, I don't even think I'm gonna put I was gonna do this as a short. I think I'm just gonna release this as it. Do it, Iel what I'm saying, because this has been such an amazing moment. We will see you in Atlanta the fourth, September fourth, September fifth, and September sixth. Sex, Love, Relationships and Accountability. This is the hardest so show with the naked trumpeter.
Speaker 2: Eli did Yes, thank you man, I appreciate your brother show. Are you still adjusting your breast?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I have to do.
Speaker 1: You have that problem a lot.
Speaker 5: Like oh women have of titties women.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering if it's like you're not used to by now?
Speaker 5: No, I mean I am, but like you know, like.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're mad at the right one, like you or mad at the left one, but you mad at.
Speaker 5: One of them. This one's bigger.
Speaker 1: Left the left one, So do you like it bigger or.
Speaker 5: Like if this bitch could cooperate, So.
Speaker 1: You're mad at the right one for not being as big right?
Speaker 5: No, because if it was, if it was smaller, I think it would have looked better.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well they look great. Think you look great? Definitely? Yes? All right, So here we are on our second edition. Yes, for the oh you're talking today, Relax you relax, you have to relax. I don't even I am. I am here with my cousin, Sir Yesterday Slim Jones side quest. Yes, on our second edition for the love of Yesterday. Show. Very exciting. The first show was pretty good. It's pretty good. You got a lot of good reviews.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, I definitely appreciate everybody supporting that for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure. Yeah, we have an internet sensation. Yes, oh I like that sensation. Yeah, sensation here with us as our second contestant, right, probably our best contestant, hopefully our best contestant. We'll see our first contestant. Our first contestant wasn't nothing to sneeze at. So we're going to see what you got to offer. My cousin on his quest for a partner in the game. What your name is, Crystally, Crystally, Yes, tell us about yourself, Christally.
Speaker 5: I'm just like girl.
Speaker 1: Like that. This is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Confidence, you know early, you know early confidence.
Speaker 5: Is like for real, I am that girl. But how y'all when I was crystally thirty years old. No kids, I don't smoke. I drink a little bit. Content creator slash business women. M that's really it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you actually looking for a relationship You're just playing around? Do you? Are you monogamous? Are you?
Speaker 5: I want love like I want to. I don't have no holes. I really don't have a roster like. I have low tolerance for people in general, and that goes for men too. But I want to be people. Men are people, but like everybody, like everybody can get it.
Speaker 1: Everybody get the smoke, equal opportunity.
Speaker 5: It just straight because I think people will be like, you know, men are in a different boat.
Speaker 1: And it's like, no, I like that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I just I want to be married, you know. I want to have kids one day. I want to be in love.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever been in love before?
Speaker 5: I think it was puppy love.
Speaker 1: You had a dog?
Speaker 5: Pretty much? Yeah, pretty much. I have the babysit, feed him once a day, walk him.
Speaker 1: He was cute When you said everybody could get it, obviously for me we very lgbt Q friendly. I'm straight, Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I tried it.
Speaker 1: Clean it up?
Speaker 5: What did you do I don't know. Gruh you knowycky ca memorium.
Speaker 1: Wait was it a mutral?
Speaker 3: That's yeah, mutual, that's I love it. I love a person that recipics. Yet, no fairness, I don't like stingy lesbians.
Speaker 5: Oh was it a pillow princess?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't, they don't. They would love you to do it, but they like they but.
Speaker 5: Some women don't want it to be done to them.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like like the studs or this regular woman that like eating pussy that don't want you to eat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm one of those about that you like get ahead, but you don't want that back.
Speaker 5: That's kind of like, wait, you don't like give ahead. I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I could be a pillow princess, I would be okay, just have your feet up, just do your you know what I'm saying. I pay the bills around here, Okay, I didn't start the timer. It's very like me so crystally. Yes, this is a show where we really are trying to see what what the energy is like between y'all right, We're gonna ask you a bunch of questions. I'm going to ask the questions, but don't. I'm not here when you answer the question. Y'all talk to each other exactly, y'all talk to each other, don't talk to me. I'm whatever. You know what I'm saying. I'm just a voice here. Y'all are the personality. Yeah, hello, look, thank you, appreciate it. Wait to y'all booze already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's no competition, shut it down.
Speaker 3: Feeling about how you're feeling about crystally, and I'm feeling good. I'm feeling really good like she. I'm first of all, I'm happy that you came, very very appreciative of you. So and I'm so excited to do this because I feel like I could just kind of sense that this is going to be it's going to be good.
Speaker 1: So I'm just looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I appreciated yourself.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh why so which one? Black? Okay? Look crazy little tea. You had to you know, I had to have to come right because you know, I know what was in the building. You know what I'm saying. You know, it's been a nice summer. It's midsummer in summer. How you doing out there? You're still single, you're taking you're dating.
Speaker 3: Very much still single. I've just been in grid mode. Yeah, been in grind old roster. It's been finny throat, no roster, no roster. So you haven't got no box. Oh summer now, hello, hello, relaxing. All right, you're asking different questions now. Oh so you're saying, how is my summer?
Speaker 1: Right? So there's no right, so let's clean it up, clean it up.
Speaker 3: So yes, I have had sex this summer, but very early in the summer because like it's almost non.
Speaker 1: Existent at this point.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, But as far as like my dating and like you know, the whole ship bang, very minimums.
Speaker 1: Nothing right if she were openly dating with that bother you like dating other people, No.
Speaker 3: Not at all, because I feel like eventually they'll just fall off anyway, that's just how it goes. Yeah, once I show up, it's kind of just like a you that girl too, technically, come on, come on. But yeah, it wouldn't bought me, not at all.
Speaker 1: Christly, what about what about you? If he were dating other people with that bother you, yeah, it would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm greedy because it's me or.
Speaker 1: Nothing from the door from inception from the men I meet you drop them.
Speaker 5: Host, figure it out, figure it out, figure it out? You like her? Like her? Or do you are you like single? Or are you looking for something different? You know what I'm saying. So I feel like for me, it's like, yeah, like figure it out, learn how to figure it out.
Speaker 1: So is it like a time period for that or you just feel like.
Speaker 5: As soon as I mean, I mean, there is like a low key time period, like don't you know not honestly not, I mean, I'm not delusional some time, but like you know, I guess, as we get to know each other, ask yourself like, Okay, do I want to continue getting to know her or do I want to continue getting to know the other person? You know what I mean? So if you pick one, I don't think there's really like.
Speaker 1: A generally generally two weeks, four weeks, some change.
Speaker 5: Because I think like during the month where it'll be like, you know, getting to know each other, talking to each other, probably went on a date or two, but I guess, depending how fast is going or I think.
Speaker 1: Everything is situational, so it kind of depends on So.
Speaker 5: It's not like a time period, but in a timely man yeah, like we're like.
Speaker 1: Hurry up right very very time. You guys actually know each other, do you guys or just on Instagram? Christy, I have a question for you.
Speaker 5: It's like I want to like, look you look.
Speaker 1: How long after expressing interest on Instagram do you expect the guy to like ask for your number?
Speaker 5: I don't know, like depending on what we're talking about, Like if he's on something like you know, I want to go, you know, go out, or I want to like talk to you and get to know you better. So to get to know me better, you have to have a number.
Speaker 1: Like if you ever get turned off if a guy just stays for yeah, you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because not for like we pampals, like please leave me alone. I have a lot.
Speaker 1: So it's like, what is it two weeks? Three weeks? Maybe it could be three months, Like.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: It's like two weeks, Like I'll give it like two weeks. If you take more than two weeks of even trying to plan anything or seeing if anything is go go any further, then cool. I'm gonna just suggest that you're you know, I want to be friends, and that's as far as it goes. And if you later on like a month later or two months later, be like you know, I want to I want to know you had that time done?
Speaker 1: No more time. Do you can see yourself to be possessive?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Because you was like yeah on inception dropped him home, So I just wanted to. People might be like, yeah, I'm possessive, Like like I guess.
Speaker 5: If he I need the energy to be reciprocated at all times. So it's like if you're not giving me that, I'm not going to give it to you either, So I will drop you as fast.
Speaker 3: As you break up with people quick ques just for anything tolebrate or you're not going for nothing?
Speaker 1: What's your sign.
Speaker 5: Around to find out? Capricorn.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's a good sign. Capricorns don't like people though we don't know.
Speaker 5: I think we like some people, and then the people that we like, we want them like all in our world, like we want them invested in everything. We want to invest in you, like we're in there, like yeah, like you ever hear like one of them girls, but like, oh my god, I want to be in your skin yes, yeah, like your back pocket under you fit it, like I want to be everywhere like a crackhead.
Speaker 1: I never heard that one.
Speaker 5: I just want to be in there. But it's like and then if a man like does something or say something just slightly fucking wrong, or just if the energy doesn't feel like I said, if it's just not a two way street, then I'm out of there.
Speaker 1: And it would be like immediately up to that challenge, like it seems kind of strict. Do you think she's strict?
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say strict. I would say that she's very, very matter of fact. And I feel like, you know exactly what you're not going for. So I feel like I respect that. I feel like when people present that initially, I feel like I can. I can get with the program.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: I like that. You good, yeah, straight. Anytime I'm listening to you, yo, you you really y'all are both of y'all are really good at this. I would not be that good at this. It's almost like, y'all do this, you know what I mean. I'm sitting here like I got great ye got great energy. You have great energy. Okay, letus get into the show a little bit right. The first thing I want to do, I'm gonna go kinky first. This is a segment of the show called the two hards and the soft. Now the show that the home the network, right, it's called the hard or Soft show. So that's where this comes from, right, And we talk about things we like in the bedroom versus things we don't like in the bedroom, things that make us hard versus things that make us soft. Are you comfortable like with this line of question, I don't want to hard your pussy get hard?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: I'm bugging and you are soft? I would think, well, you're supposed to be a little tough. Yeah yeah, So we could do the wet and drive for you. But the idea of this is for the person to kind of guess what you're telling the truth about versus what you're not telling the truth about. So I would ask you to come up with three things. Two of them are your things, one of them is not right, and he would have to answer at He would have to figure out which ones are the truth by just you know, your energy, looking at you, whatever, which one is the truth and which one he thinks is a lie? And you would do the same after that, All right, that.
Speaker 5: You have such a radio voice, you yeah, just the headphones.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing headphones today because Yesterday's normally our engineer, but he's in front of the camera today, so I'm just making sure that our sound is right and everything. You know, two wets and the dry.
Speaker 5: Wait, I go first, mm hmm. Ok I like my feet being stucked to one. I like the coach, and I like a summer My ass.
Speaker 1: Damn hold on. One of them is a lot. Yeah, that's tough. That's really good. That is really good. It's gonna be tough. Yes, what are you feeling over there? How you what are you thinking? I don't know.
Speaker 3: There was all convincing, like, hmm okay, I'm gonna go. Yes to the toes. Mm hmm, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's tough. These other two, which one isn't she with because both of those could be it no for somebody exactly right. But what are you getting from her, she asked, either or you're plugging her? No, she said, right, yeah, but her nose is somewhere nice. Well depends on which way she's going. I'm gonna go. You like the THUMBI ass no, guc.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's what crystally, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Correct? I do not like no fucking you, Please do not put your leg up.
Speaker 3: That's exactly see, that's the energy that I because I was like, I don't know, okay.
Speaker 5: I was not thinking anybody was gonna get it because I was like, I don't want to say I look ass because then I'm like that sounds like I'm joking.
Speaker 1: It was hard. It was hard because it was like it's either one or the other, like for sure, but the Gucca is not even that ass, so it's like it's under the nuts. I'm not like, okay, I didn't mean to say it like that.
Speaker 5: Like your legs, No, don't be up your legs.
Speaker 1: Why are you looking at me like your legs be up? Why you did that?
Speaker 5: You disappointed?
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not listen, my gucci gets licked and more. But my thing is like that's not even like a forbidden planet, like it's it's under the nuts. What's wrong with that? It's not that butthole, it's gooch. It's literally a piece of skin. There's no hole or nothing. It's just like a skin patch. It's a I think sex thing, period. But this ain't about me. This is about y'all. I just confused. Why is that?
Speaker 3: That's like, you know, so I'm gonna say that you're so that's completely off the that whole region is all yeah.
Speaker 5: A yeah, I get the I don't understand. Look by all means do you're a big one like you say to.
Speaker 1: You like you know anything to you no, like women like you know if you want to do that?
Speaker 5: It me personally, I do cross the lines something like insects something. Some lines gotta be crossed, Like we can't just just be doing anything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got to have some parameters on this, some rules.
Speaker 5: I mean to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm glad this year's show. I'll be looking at the door.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot, I'm freaky. I'm sorry, but this ain't about me my bad? Are you? Are you good? Are you good with that? You could go forever without.
Speaker 3: Getting that's not a make a break for me. Yeah, yeah, totally okay.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like there's other things it's am not willing to try.
Speaker 3: Always it always depends because you can't listen because I'm not going to try just anything.
Speaker 1: I get that. Like, so I feel like people got to be able to have their right the lines where they draw them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I feel like if a man is too freaky then you just.
Speaker 1: You just it's just what's too freaky? Too much for me?
Speaker 5: Like we schedule ahead. I just I feel like, damn, I'm not that Like okay, a lot of should be too freaky to me.
Speaker 1: So do you consider yourself like vanilla?
Speaker 5: What's that? Like?
Speaker 3: Very like plain sexually, so like you're like you know, you're with like regular sex, but like you're not with like.
Speaker 5: The extra toys and no, like that's the thing, like I'm with the toys, like the full play gets down outside, you know what I mean. So it's like I'm cool with certain things if we get down. Getting down is not the problem.
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 5: What's your experience of getting down? Because I might be too boring, like me being trying to be you know, different might be too boring for you because you've done everything in the book. You know what I'm saying. So it's like not satisfying.
Speaker 1: No, I get that, not for me, but okay, I like boring. You like boring when they look like this, Yeah, thanks s interesting, very very interesting. You could tone yourself down forever. It's not really she's gorgeous. No, no, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: I feel like once I like somebody, then I can kind of adjust and also to that stuff is not that important.
Speaker 1: To me where I feel like it's sex is not that important.
Speaker 3: I mean it's important, but it's not like I can't you know, live or breathe if I'm not like, you know, going to that earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's see if she can guess you're two hearts and yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, make it good because she wouldn't play. I know that was the age that was yours was really good. Like, okay, so I like to be smothered. I like to be bound and gagged, and.
Speaker 1: I like, you're not going to do that. Gonna do that.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: You're not even gonna do that because there's no way she's gonna think that she's like being bound and gagged? What do you think?
Speaker 5: What do you think of?
Speaker 1: What you're not? Come on, go funk up my gig man, keep it, let's keep let's come on, let's make it. Get that off. What's you going for that? No, not even a little bit. Come on, now, you gotta both of them is off the board. You can't do that. You hit the bell was.
Speaker 2: Good on?
Speaker 1: Okay? Fuck all right, all right,