Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: You know whose birthday it is today, it's kind of a flashback name for you.
Speaker 1: Elizabeth Hasselback.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Was the super cutie on Survivor and then The View, and then she left to spend more time with her family. And she actually did yep. Remember boy, she had to fight some battles on that View.
Speaker 1: She did. Boy, she did do the.
Speaker 2: Miserable job that much, exhausting, absolutely horrific. Also for you old school rock and rollers out there, and you might want to let your mom know this. Tricia John Fogerty from Creden's clear Water Revival is eighty years old. And anytime a CCR song comes on and your mother is with an earshot, she tells the story she and your dad going to Louisiana cee CCR.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yep, every time, every time.
Speaker 2: He is eighty years old. Today, first thing made you laugh today.
Speaker 1: Give it to me.
Speaker 4: Imagine we go on a date and I get drunk and catch you a raccoon.
Speaker 3: How random is that?
Speaker 2: Oh man, this is an old school reference, I know, but you just made me think of the what was the good looking girl on the Beverly Hillbillies, Ellie Clamp it. What was her first Ellie, Ellie Ellie May right, Yeah, that's what Ellie May would have done, get drunk, go on a date, and bring home a raccoon.
Speaker 4: But then that also reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite with I caught you this delicious bass.
Speaker 1: Such a random, funny line in that movie.
Speaker 3: No, but I love it because there is a part.
Speaker 4: Of me that wants to domesticate a raccoon, So it could happen with me.
Speaker 1: It could has Has our daughter seen Napoleon yet?
Speaker 4: No, we just watched Anchorvan and I'm so happy that she loved it as much as we do. Yeah, oh so funny. So maybe Napoleon Dynamite is next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 2: The first time I watched it, I didn't really get it, and then the second time I watched it, I was like, oh, yeah, I get I've always been a little slow on the uptake with things I just have coming up on the show today. Well, let's just spoke on what we got coming up the next fifteen twenty minutes or so.
Speaker 1: The story we love. What do you have?
Speaker 4: All Right, We're going to talk about a thirteen year old girl who was attacked and what she did to handle the situation.
Speaker 3: And I mean she handled the situation shady boss girl.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, stay with us story we love coming up on one O three point one, Austin's eighties station. Sunscreen's a big deal right now, really really big deal. And wait till you hear what percentage of people say that if a perfect stranger walked up to them and asked them to apply sunscreen on them, if they would do it.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you. I'll also tell you what we would do in just a moment.
Speaker 2: But do you remember it was like late nineties, fact, like it was nineteen ninety nine that song that boz Lherman did called Everybody's Free, It's about sunscreen?
Speaker 1: Do you remember? Do you remember?
Speaker 3: I don't remember it being about sunscreen.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Listen, sorry, friends, but we can't play the song on the podcast.
Speaker 4: I remember all the stuff he says, well the music, explaining I did not recall. The opening line was where sunscreen? Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what percentage of people said that if a perfect stranger walked up to them and asked them to apply sunscreen?
Speaker 1: Said they would do it.
Speaker 3: Thirty six percent, thirty.
Speaker 4: Six percent, sixty four percent said that they would decline.
Speaker 3: I think I'm in the sixty four percent, Sandy.
Speaker 1: I'm in the thirty six percent.
Speaker 3: You'd say, yes, Yeah, I would. It doesn't bother me no.
Speaker 4: Matter how attractive or unattractive they were, because that's what a lot of the people who said no. That's what a lot of people. That's this reason they cited as to why they said no.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a much quicker yes, if it's a hard bodied bond if, of course, versus a Harry it's a yeah Harry back old man. Well, either way, I would do it. I mean, what's a big deal. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like that I would want to. In my brain, I'm the sixty four percent declining.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if I could figure out a light weight to decline and not have it be completely awkward and uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: So I probably would go ahead and do it too. I want to do it. I don't like when I go get a massage.
Speaker 4: I love getting a massage, but I'm constantly thinking I could never be a massuse because I would not want to rub my hands all over perfect stranger's bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you would never turn down a small child.
Speaker 3: No, I would never turn down a small child.
Speaker 4: You know what I would do if a total stranger asked me to put sunscreen on him, I would get one of my spray bottles.
Speaker 3: I'll be like sure, turned on. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't never believe in the spray sunscreen. I just don't feel like it works.
Speaker 2: I don't think it works as well. It's rubbing that it can't work as well.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: When you're taking and glopping it in your hand then rubbing it on your body, you're covering everything.
Speaker 4: Right, But then the problem with that is that you're going to miss spots and then you're gonna have weird shaped burns where you didn't quite get it rubbed in and cover all the spots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I read that some people take it so seriously that some woman in China had such a severe vitamin D deficient from lobbing so much sunscreen on herself. Feel like she broke a bone laying in bed, rolling over in bed or something like that. She's a little bit of brotte moone syndrome. I mean, he's from them in deep.
Speaker 1: It's a good.
Speaker 2: Reminder to put that sunscreen on. It is important. Yep, Skin's your biggest organ take care of it. Stick around. We got more coming out on Austin's eighties station. What O three point one? Ay, Trish, would you like to know who our latest air gongers are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 2: Deb picked up thirty eight. I was officially thirty eight. Bernie picked up thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Bernie with an inn or Bertie with a d Bernie.
Speaker 2: Like weekend at Bernie and Mick picked up forty.
Speaker 3: You don't hear a lot of mix, No really does. Elementary school with the boy named Mick.
Speaker 2: Buddy of mine growing up. His name was Sean Carr and his dad was Mick Carr. Mick Carr is a good dude too, the old school Irish guy from Boston. Yeah, he was great. I loved hanging out with him. He's a lot of fun. So Mick, Sean, if you're out there somewhere, I think he was mixed. Was cool because he well, he would like take us out on Let's say I was staying the night of this house on Friday or Saturday night, and he'd take us to Darby's tavern and we'd just shoot pool and he'd sent the bar and then he'd said, don't tell your parents about this. And then when one time when we got home, he was like, Hey, what'd you guys go down the street. So and so has got some really good looking tomatoes. Just go down there and grab like a dozen of the merchants.
Speaker 3: You to steal her tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so we thought we were just being so sneaky, and you know that fun exciting feeling when you feel like you're being sneaky.
Speaker 1: And so we got the tomatoes.
Speaker 2: We came back and then like a week later he told us that he had told the owner that we were going to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was like, up, already missed.
Speaker 4: It's our first time, yeah, his first time. Sorry, Bernie David Micmail, grin what you got?
Speaker 3: All right, Sandy?
Speaker 4: First of all, you care, don't care to get an update on the Weeni five hundred that happened.
Speaker 2: All the Indian Applis of course know the answer, but I'll pretune like I care.
Speaker 4: All right, So at the Motor Speedway, the Indian Appis Motor Speedway, this past weekend they had the inaugural Weeni five hundred that's where all six of the Wiener mobiles in the Oscar Meyer fleet competed and raced. All right, here's what happened. The Sonora in Dog overheated and had to drop out.
Speaker 3: Okay, the slaw.
Speaker 4: Dog Wiener Mobile passed the Shy Dog to take the checkered flag by a bun length. So the slaw Dog Wienermobile won the race. The Weeni five hundred Cup trophy was presented in the Wiener's circle and it was filled with hot dog buns.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm a tad embarrassed that we're talking about I love the Wienermobile and we're talking about the race when we should be talking about the coolest pace lab ever.
Speaker 3: Ah. That was incredible.
Speaker 2: They had black Hawk helicopters leading as the pace cars for the Indianapolis five or three of them, two or three, two or three that were driving or flying at low altitude just above the cars and then went around the whole lap with them and then went up.
Speaker 3: It was so cool, so incredibly cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, when they were celebrating the Army's two hundred and fiftieth birthday, which was an awesome thing they did that.
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you I think. I think I like a helicopter more than a jet. Something about a black Hawk helicopter. Really, yeah, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: My cousin Bob flew those, the helicopters, the Blackhawks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a badass.
Speaker 4: I mean, those are so cool. And then when guys werepeled down out of them. Stop in the world?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 3: All right? Sandy? Do you care?
Speaker 4: Don't care to find out a random fact about lava lamps?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because I craved a lava lamp.
Speaker 2: I was a young, small Sandy, but my parents wouldn't let me get one because they said, in their words, that's what hippies have.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: It wasn't allowed to have one because my mom was afraid it was going to burst into the flames.
Speaker 3: Terrified of flame, I know, terrified of flames.
Speaker 4: No two lava lamps will ever be able to produce the exact same flow pattern, even if they're manufactured in the same way, in the same batch from the same plant. It's like a fingerprint. Yeah, it's like, it's just physics. It's just physics. Finally, care or don't care to find out where anybody who loves Chick fil a would like to go to this place. It's the only place in the world like it. Regarding Chick fil A, Yeah, University of Oklahoma Dining Hall is home to the only all you care to eat Chick fil A in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the whole world. Wow.
Speaker 4: I will urge our child to go to the University of Oklahoma, and I will visit often.
Speaker 2: I'll discourage her and give her an unlimited, limited spending account at another school from the Duck dynasty family never cut off their beards. You're gonna find out in our Daily Audiophile in just a sec Trisa Tellyboddy.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, everybody, that's all you got. Hey, everybody, what's up? What's going on?
Speaker 1: That's too much? He's your daily audio file.
Speaker 2: This guy in the UK for the unwashed. That means United Kingdom, Great Britain, England, Wales, Ireland.
Speaker 1: You get the idea, right.
Speaker 2: He got fired after he did a virtual work call without wearing any pants.
Speaker 3: Can't do that.
Speaker 2: What's even worse is he wasn't wearing any underpants either. He accidentally flashed his private parts when he partially closed his laptop screen.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Not a good day, but it reminds me of the guy, Jeffrey Tuban, that name ring of Bear.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, God, don't we shouldn't talk about that.
Speaker 1: He got fired from his job at the New York.
Speaker 3: Times, and it is it for just not having pants on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all just go ahead and google that. Okay.
Speaker 2: A YouTuber made a video that looks like a retro TV newscast, but it appears like the anchors and reporters are just all they're doing is talking about all the horrible things that are happening in the world. Right, Okay, done retro style, but here it is breaking news.
Speaker 5: Everything is bad. It's just as terrible as you imagined, and probably worse with more. We go to Tom Lee, Cruise, Tom Ley, we're all endangered.
Speaker 1: What can we do? Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 5: It was good knowing you, Tom.
Speaker 1: I can't say the same.
Speaker 5: That was unnecessary. We're just now getting in reports that all the children have exploded.
Speaker 1: They will be missed.
Speaker 5: Let's check in with Ilibally Ron Rigo, Alibally.
Speaker 6: Where are you?
Speaker 3: That's none of your business. Do you hear that? Cut the music? Do you hear that?
Speaker 1: What do you hear?
Speaker 3: That's the sound of us slowly dying? Can you hear it?
Speaker 5: I can't hear it.
Speaker 1: It's louder in my left ear. Hey, scaring people. The news is big business.
Speaker 3: All the children have explored, all the.
Speaker 2: Children to dead. Exploded. This exploded. That's what happened, exploding children. Look out. Okay, So Phil Robertson he passed away. He was the guy from Duck Dynasty. I just remember that. It was on A and E. It ran for like five years. They did all kinds of different spin offs from it. Their rich family from Louisiana. They're they're and I say this in a complimentary or the Rednecks.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They hunt, they fish, they do all the things, but they never cut off their beards. And here is Phil on the Today Show back in twenty thirteen on why they have them and why they'll never save them off.
Speaker 6: See, you came out of your mother's womb, you reached a certain majority of years, and hair started coming forth from your face.
Speaker 1: So we usually remind.
Speaker 6: People that the only two people who do not have whiskers are women and children, and we are in either of those.
Speaker 1: They're weird, right.
Speaker 3: Got the whiskers?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 1: You would if you didn't get the treatment.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm constantly combating unwanted hair and random places on my body.
Speaker 3: And I'm winning. I'm not lying. I'm winning.
Speaker 1: Phil Robertson never met my great aunt Mary fins to all she.
Speaker 3: Had right, white the beard, white the beard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it hung down about six inches from her chin.
Speaker 3: Oh cheese.
Speaker 1: That's our daily audio file.