Speaker 1: One in five nurses in Kentucky say, I'm sure a national problem, but Kentucky now is rearing their head and say no more than the assaults on nurses in Kentucky are out pacing those of assaults on assaults on police officers. Uh five seven one eight four eight four. If you are a nurse and have a story, share it with us while we do this, break this next to twenty minutes or so. So five seven one eight four eight four. It's a yem a nurse, Here's what happened, spit on, stabbed, what? What? Whatever? Stories? I can't imagine there might be some bodily fluid throne. Yeah, it's evidently possibility.
Speaker 2: It's horrible five seven one eighty four eighty four, five seven one eighty four eighty four. But let's just go to social media. I'm not gonna last name. Let's just call her Jessica. Since as a message said, so I had so I had a patient's family asked me what colored body bag I wanted. He was continually changing things and our pumps interfering with treatment. Administration had a meeting with him several times. One of the last times I took care of the patient I had to tell him that he was not allowed to visit. The family was not allowed to visit.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't know exactly what happened, but before my shift the next morning, he was allowed back. That's when he asked me, Hey, what color body bag do you want?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: I thought I had a decent relationship with the man. I also got kicked in the stomach when I was eight months pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, people, and this was in the ICU.
Speaker 3: Let's go to UH. I don't want to use again.
Speaker 1: If you want, if you want a four for, if you want to share your story.
Speaker 2: This is We're just call him Joe. I don't want to give out last names. My daughter's a nurse. She's been assaulted.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 2: We need loss to protect them. I don't know if that helps, though it's been a softened work in the er several Well.
Speaker 1: Well, no, the first story you said, the guy needs to be locked up. You can't threaten a nurse like that.
Speaker 3: Ask a nurse what kind of body back?
Speaker 1: That's emotional terrorism. You can't do that. It's terroristic threatening right, No lawyer, but I played one on the radio once, so it makes me a little bit of qualified.
Speaker 3: I think it makes you more than qualified.
Speaker 2: I mean I think, well, your journalistic integrity can never.
Speaker 1: Be questioned, that's true.
Speaker 3: So that makes you the best lawyer.
Speaker 1: Thank you? So all right? Uh okay, so shocker most involved in that idiotic all women's space travel fiasco fiasco fits has now Katy Perry's like, I regret. She's like, I just regret some of the stuff I did while I was up there in the backlash has been so swift on all of these girls.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fitting from you.
Speaker 2: You just had to drop in swift as in Taylor Swift, because that's her.
Speaker 1: It would hurt, It would hurt, it would hurt feelings.
Speaker 3: They're such a jerk.
Speaker 1: So Katy Perry's like, man, I just wish we wouldn't have done this. Did you see that it was a spectacle? And then when they got down there and said that they were inspiring girls from across the world to book on astronauts, And I'm like, you do realize there's been women astronauts for four decades.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, you more or less just won on a thrill ride. You're not an astronaut.
Speaker 1: And then the darn lady that works on CBS. What's the What's Oprah's friend? Oprah's lover is named Gail Gail King. Gail King is is a pretty good broadcaster. But then she compared herself to Alan Sheppard, an original seven Mercury astronaut, and I said, I said, this is You've now stepped in it again, because she was getting so much back Liise. She was trying to defend herself and she was like, I'm getting emails and phone calls. How we're aspiring an entire generation. There's been women for forty years.
Speaker 2: I often compare myself to Steve Austin, and I compared Jeff Bezo to the great Oscar Goldman.
Speaker 1: It was embarrassing, and other women are embarrassed for you because you kept doing your flips and taking selfies and you brought a daisy and you have a sticker that says love me, and you're floating the sticker.
Speaker 2: Well, then they did, they they did, let's make a heart where our hands symbol?
Speaker 1: Told them, did it upside down?
Speaker 4: Alan Shephard was doing that, wasn't he? Hey, I'm trying just to survive, so let me make that heart symbol up here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've tried just to not die. Yeah, I don't have time to do.
Speaker 1: You know, the process that you have to go through to become a NASA astronaut. It's ridiculous. And these girls got to go up because some rich guy's wife was like, pick who you want, I'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: Good. Look. I never know what to believe and what not to believe anymore.
Speaker 1: You believe me, I'm your I'm your truth teller.
Speaker 3: I believe you're a dumb ass.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Uh, now there's their conspiracy theories that they never even went up.
Speaker 1: No, they went up, and then there and then there's.
Speaker 3: You know this whole thing. Well, look at this door open up.
Speaker 1: And that's just stupid. That's well, usually I don't know what to believe. Don't believe that they went up.
Speaker 3: You don't know what to do. They went up, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm since you think they went up. Now I'm on the side that they don't went up. But they all didn't win. They made spectacles of themselves like this was. It was so stupid and uh and it was and there was a clear difference between men and women.
Speaker 1: When the all men group went up, it was William shatnon and all them they stared out the window. They could barely speak because of what was going on, and it was women were just they just and I think they're finally saying, yeah, we probably should have done that. This has been terrible. PR.
Speaker 2: I just wonder who their PR represented, what they're I guess non stop at this point, because all you see is people goofing it.
Speaker 1: I mean negative, every every comment is negative.
Speaker 2: But it won't go away because we live in something where generally mostly it's a twenty four hour news cycle.
Speaker 3: Say I goof up, it's gonna be on the news cycle for twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Give yourself more credit. Okay, let's say your goofs, your goose has his legs.
Speaker 3: Well, here they do.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, Like if an actor, if an actor or an actress's somehow steps in it. Yeah, it's usually like twenty four maybe forty eight hours every time I put on social media.
Speaker 3: There's something new about this.
Speaker 1: You're correct, it won't go away.
Speaker 4: But they won't back down from no. They're like, well no, no, we're double down a little bit more. If it wasn't for us, space travel's gonna end, we are Astronauts. I wanted to follow thirteen over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I've never seen it, you never.
Speaker 1: It's maybe one of the best movies ever been.
Speaker 4: Every time I watch it, I'm just glued to it. You know, I can't believe they got back. But I'm sitting there watching. I go, now, those are astronauts, yes, because when that went bad, it's like they're sitting there doing math and all this stuff and how do we make this work? And they knew all these things in their heads.
Speaker 1: His story, which is true, Lovel tells the story about he was in combat and he turned on his light so he could read the map, and it shorted out everything in his cockpit and he goes and my homing beacon. There was a Chinese homing beacon that was leading him away from the aircraft carrier. So the light shorts out and he's trying to get back to the aircraft carrying. All of a sudden he sees this green this green road underneath the water, and the aircraft carrier was chiming. I was cheering up that uh that algae that glows in the dark. So it was just a it was a path landing all the way to his landing on this boat. So he finishes it with you never know what's gonna happen to get you home.
Speaker 3: See that's not the way I thought the story was going.
Speaker 2: I know, you say, And they seize this green highway under the ocean, and then they discovered an underwater community known as the Neptunites.
Speaker 1: So, yes, compare yourself to those guys Lobbell, Alan Shepherd, I mean John Blenn. Come on, come on, Louis Armstrong and Bezo's new girlfriend or I don't know they married. I guess the new wife has that everything about her face is fake, so her lips have that fish thing going on.
Speaker 3: Understand, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You don't even look like a human.
Speaker 3: Understand the lip injections.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I saw the other day in the store, and I was I wanted to say, ma'am, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Show me on this mountain dew bottle where you got hurt so bad?
Speaker 3: You feel like you need to make your lips look like that.
Speaker 1: We have a call. I see a call online too.
Speaker 3: We might we're talking by the way, five seven eighty four eighty four.
Speaker 2: If you're a nurse or knowing nurse, yeah, it's I didn't realize it was this brutal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in Kentucky one in five and now they're talking legislation, we might get Jason nemus On. I think he is spearheading something to try to get this and these people need to be charged with something.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: And again I get the people out there driving around going, well, they're probably mentally ill or or you know, on drugs. That doesn't matter that that shouldn't play into it. We need to keep nurses safe and teachers, damn, teachers need to be safe. They're the most unsafe because schools that is like sovereign ground. School properties like sovereign ground used to be.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: They the cops don't like to come on that property, so they kind of handle.
Speaker 2: Them all because Jacps doesn't like police on their property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll take me and the caller hung up again. Well, I wanted to get a nurse story, and a good one. I'm not not a good one.
Speaker 3: Gus can be rude to call hers.
Speaker 1: So that's true.
Speaker 3: You know he's known for that.
Speaker 1: Uh, my daughter and my wife's shop at secondhand stores that they get they get the best dresses and designer stuff for nothing, that's what she does. Yeah. Yeah, So second hand stores are exploding right now. Yeah, either with sales and so these people are making big bucks selling their clothes online. So they take their they know they're not going to wear that dress again, so they sell it online and they make some money.
Speaker 3: But these cargo short it's only thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Tim.
Speaker 3: Why would I sell them? Hey? Tim, how you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm making it. I finally got on the show Welcome. Yes, yes, my uh, my daughter works for Baptists, and my well, both my sons worked for Baptists also, uh, one of them. My daughter works in administration. My one of my sons works for the uh like the chick in person at the front blood pressure and stuff to h yep. And then he's he's training to be an m A. And then my other son works in the maintenance department. And what what a lot of people don't know is if you do something to an employee at any hospital, any doctor's office, it goes in your charts and it follows you wherever you go. Yeah. So yeah, so if you know later, you'll immediately when you walk in the room, they open your chart. People come in the room, to make sure you're you're up to speed.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: I've got a spot on my rear end of the suspective text.
Speaker 1: You thank you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So, yes, but people are again, I think they have a lot of leeway there because their relative is sick and they're frustrated. Maybe they're getting two or three different answers from two or three different nurses and doctors, and they say things that they don't mean. Not threats. I'm not counting that. You should never threaten anybody in any situation. Uh, but you I think there is a frustration level with sometimes with relatives that they have their dad or their uncle that's that's dying, you know, and they they pop off, you know, they So these reports probably are for the only serious ones, but I get it. So it'll follow you, all right, Tim, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thanks for hanging out with it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a million stories like that. It's crazy because it is stressful. Hospitals, airports stress.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, she.
Speaker 2: Is hitting now on the head. The hospital environment, the waiting room is much like an airport. Oh, from the stress level, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 2: You shit there in your way and you're held hostage, so tempers are already high.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You can't take it out on the physicians. Well, you can't go in there. And you know, if you tell them I think I'm having a heart attack, they'll move you in there pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: You've been to the emergency room at university, right, Yes, it's crazy Number one. You have to go through at least it's been a few years since I've been down there. But you've got to go through a metal detector, yep. And then there is a think I know there's one maybe there's two padded rooms, yes, that are down there, or when I'm sure people coming in on drugs, oh yeah, high on anything and you can imagine, you know, and they're going to try to do harm to them and harm anybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They had a wife or a friend his wife that worked down there. She quit that job. She was a nurse at the E. R And University. She quit. She quit and went to work at a plastic surgeon. She quit that job because it was boring, because she was addicted to the adrenaline. Okay, that's where I was going in the emergency room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly where I was going.
Speaker 2: So because I've talked to a lot of r nurses and doctors and I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Will just move on.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, no, no, they liked the stress, they like the pressure, they like the excitement.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so think about some of those you get up in the morning, gus does this. We're all on news. We look at nine gunshots put people shots. That's nine going through university. So if you're on that shift at university, you have nine gsws. That's uh, what's wait?
Speaker 3: What in the world does the GSW mean? I'm baffled over him? Can you feel me?
Speaker 1: That's that's nurse and cop talk.
Speaker 3: What's what?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to keep you up with it. I'm not here to babies.
Speaker 3: No, what in the world does gs me?
Speaker 1: Don't you worry about it? No? He was a ten GS?
Speaker 3: What does hang on?
Speaker 1: Push? Push ten? EPI GF hang on push ten.
Speaker 2: Push shot one? Yes, it means gunshot wound. Wow, know that you're really in the No, dude, huh so think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nine gsws through the door in a couple of hours.
Speaker 3: Nine nine gsw's all right.
Speaker 1: You don't want that happening at your business. So you're gonna get a hold of Klin Brothers Locksmith's and commercial doors. Whether you need one commercial door or one hundred, they can take care of you. That's their specialty. Along with we talked about the access, the keyless access to your business. If you work somewhere where you're like, man, we need to really upgrade this thing. Talk to your boss and say get a hold of Klin Brothers. They'll take care of us. They'll come in there and there's no contracts. So once they sell you all the stuff and they install it to its perfection, then that's it. They just sell you the stuff. They don't do the contracts. Clin Brothers Locksmith's been around sad nineteen fourteen, So go to climb laws for free estimates. They do fire doors, which is really difficult because the specs on fire doors are crazy. So go to Klein Brothers Locksmiths and commercial doors. Get a hold of them again at kleinlock dot com for free estimates.
Speaker 2: Jefferson Animal Hospital, is your dog over fifty pounds, there's cat over ten pounds.
Speaker 3: Good news.
Speaker 2: They could be become They could be blood donors for other animals.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Animals can give blood just like you and I, but listen to this. Every time your pet gives blood doesn't save just one life, It saves up to four to six other lives. But there's more benefits than just helping out your neighbor's pets. When you become a blood donor, your pet becomes a blood donor. There's advantages for you and your pet as well, like regular examinations, vaccines, and more. To find out if your pet qualifies to be a pet blood donor, contact Jefferson Animal Hospital at nine hundred pets. That's five zero two, nine hundred pets. Stick around News at the boom the out, and then we played Reeling in the Years at its new time at ten thirty five. It's all on the way. Gus Allen, Dwight Witting, Tony Venetti News Radio eight forty w HS. Well if they at least to another, yeah, every song, or make it better? Who's radio eight forty w HS. That's Tony Vinetti. I'm Dwight Witten, Gus Allen steering the ship today.
Speaker 1: We have moved. Yes, we have the Reeling in the Years to after the break, Dard Ton't we did?
Speaker 3: I think our.
Speaker 1: Listeners are smart enough to understand what after the break means.
Speaker 2: That means, let's that after the break is the GSW.
Speaker 1: Talk of radio. Take it from three Chins.
Speaker 3: Go on, man enough with that.
Speaker 2: It's starting to catch on and people are starting to call me three Chins winning on the social media mansions.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, I know what, I kind of want Manami to come in and explain why you have three chunes. Apparently somebody's not doing their job.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a hypothetical question. If you're listening, spell it hypothetically.
Speaker 2: Let's say you work with a stupid jerk Italian idiot, and this stupid idiot.
Speaker 3: He makes your three hours a day just miserable.
Speaker 1: Who is this jerk?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, you need a vacation from this Cuban Italian idiot that you work with.
Speaker 3: You deserve a break.
Speaker 2: That's where you get a vacation right there in your own backyard with the Southern comfort hot tubs.
Speaker 1: Well, was he you have to put less water in?
Speaker 2: Okay, Southern covered hot tubs. They're a vacation right there in your own backyard. Escape the reality of having to work with an idiot right there in your own backyard. Maybe you're thinking. You know what I'd like to, but I can't afford one.
Speaker 3: Think again.
Speaker 2: In hot tubs is low as sixty five dollars a month and plus they have twelve months same as cash. You're gonna love your Southern cover hot tops seventy five oh one Presston Highway. Tell the crew we said high stick around at the news at the bottom of the hour, then after news reeling in the Years News ready to wait forty w h A.
Speaker 1: S all right, it's time for reeling in the years. We have moved this segment to after the break for all you radio heads out there, means after the break?
Speaker 3: Oh is that? What?
Speaker 1: That? After the breaking got me so confused?
Speaker 3: Super a good looking Tom Sanders in the studio.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to him in a minute, but right now we'll talk about you're ready for the challenge, stuff like that. You're ready for the challenge, focused dude, al Right, here we go.
Speaker 4: I believe you will get this.
Speaker 3: I scured it up yesterday.
Speaker 4: Kid, Yeah, that never happens. All right, let's start. I'm gonna give you some something's got extra time now, how about extra song?
Speaker 3: Okay, I hate everything, but you ugly kid.
Speaker 4: Joe pretty good that's like naming the tune and two songs.
Speaker 2: Ugly Kid Joe this has four No, maybe, no, it's younger than that.
Speaker 1: I had him in studio. They were they were not nice people.
Speaker 3: This is uh.
Speaker 4: They weren't.
Speaker 1: No, they were. There was a couple of the nineties grunge bands that were little fool themselves.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, well, they had this.
Speaker 1: This was a huge hit, by the way, for early six months it was okay, so you're thinking earlier later, Yeah, okay, because it's still eighties feel too like poisons.
Speaker 2: But I'm not committing yet. I know I'm not committing yet.
Speaker 1: Wow, I want to find though, where did you? We don't have that in our system.
Speaker 4: Do we?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I bet I hadn't heard it in years.
Speaker 1: I know I haven't about it. Haven't either.
Speaker 4: Did they have any more hits?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, have for a little pillow talk Now. I moved this forward so you'll get this.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson, what is this?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Is it Michael one of the brothers? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm wrongly?
Speaker 1: Give you zip your face. Maybe we can listen to the song. I've never heard this song in my life before.
Speaker 4: It's a great song, is it?
Speaker 3: It's is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Played it for my girlfriend at the time. Oh did you is this one of the boy bands dump? I don't know who sings the damn song?
Speaker 1: Gus?
Speaker 4: This is Atlantic Star, Atlantic Star masterpiece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a star masterpiece. Uh they didn't they say.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Now I'm thinking it's eighties.
Speaker 3: It's eighty nine.
Speaker 1: It's not it's eighty nine.
Speaker 3: It's eighty nine, Okay, And I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I think Ugly Kid Joe did a horrible rendition of That's in the Cradle, didn't they because we had to play that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 3: It's such a tird song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, now this might you're gonna get this.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 3: They we're never going to get it.
Speaker 1: No, you're never going to get it now, never going to get it nineteen ninety, it's eighty nine or ninety. I think, yeah, we never I go, I get it. Whatever happened to these girls?
Speaker 3: Uh they're working at Applebee's.
Speaker 1: It's a good restaurant. I think there's some still open.
Speaker 3: You want a biggie size that it's.
Speaker 1: Not a biggie I'm in eighty nine or ninety bro.
Speaker 3: Me too was in Vogue right in Vogue.
Speaker 1: Yes, we didn't play this at w Caripean, Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: We didn't play this on QMF. It seemed like Gould fit the format at the time.
Speaker 1: You would think it's.
Speaker 3: Eighty nine or ninety.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know ninety two this this might give it away.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's ninety two because you were ninety three.
Speaker 2: No, because the resurgence of this Songwayne.
Speaker 1: Wayne's world. That's right. Everyone had the damn hat when we used to get movie merchandise at the station.
Speaker 2: You know, I could honestly never ever hear this song again and it would be too soon.
Speaker 1: If you can get a wave, I get it. For a while. It ruined it for me, but it's still such a perfect song.
Speaker 4: I realized that it charted again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh damn Wayne, Yeah it did because of the movie.
Speaker 3: I like ninety two.
Speaker 1: It is close to a perfect song as you can get it. This is make your Raspberry No.
Speaker 2: If you want to find out more about Bohemian Rhapsody, log on to www dot.
Speaker 1: Dot com.
Speaker 4: I trademark that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's no Saxton's Saxon.
Speaker 3: There's no ta in Saxon, and you know.
Speaker 1: That mother come okay.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, now, yeah, let's see this will also I think give it away?
Speaker 1: Oh is it ninety three?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: This thing was the number one album for the entire year. I said ninety two or three Tears in Heaven. His four year old son fell out of a window, and he did this acoustic album unplugged or unplugged. He started the unplugged thing. He started it, and every band did unplugged afterwards. So I'm a ninety two, I'm a ninety two.
Speaker 3: I'm in two or three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm at ninety two. It's a sad song.
Speaker 4: It is a sad song.
Speaker 1: And then he sold his soul to the Michelo commercials. Remember no, he did it before that. Oh was it before that? Yeah? Make that's like eighty eight or once clapped in sold his soul to a Michelo commercial. Then it was baby John.
Speaker 4: Is to be against. He'd get mad at people that would sell the songs.
Speaker 3: I hate Dad.
Speaker 4: He got mad at Bob Siegert, And what did he do? They came along and they offered him lots and lots of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm old now, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah money was that?
Speaker 4: No, one's all no, no, it wasn't really, it wasn't it this week at least. All right, there's two more before that.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, come on with it.
Speaker 3: You know this is.
Speaker 4: Oh no, she's very attractive. In fact, I think she had a little bit of an issue back in the middle of the eighties. Oh you know I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About Oh yes, she was playboy, Yeah and yes.
Speaker 3: Pout.
Speaker 1: Vaness Williams was well she yeah, she but she won and picture.
Speaker 3: Just because firm. Let me look over her picture.
Speaker 1: She was married to the basketball player Rick Fox. Rick Fox. It was like two of the most beautiful people on planet having babies. Wow, she was a He was a really good basketball player, but he was a He did that. He was also an actor, he did that. That is a series oz. Yeah, I'm in ninety two. Vanessa Williams. Save the best for last.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Number one song, Oh boy, this will be great this. You want to listen to this some more of the smooth tone.
Speaker 3: No, she is she's good.
Speaker 4: Where can you find this at Dwight?
Speaker 3: Can you find the iHeartRadio app?
Speaker 4: That's a better answer than what I thought I was gonna get.
Speaker 1: Not on our podcast.
Speaker 3: That's true, all right.
Speaker 2: Number one song right here, Ah, Chris Cross Jump were at nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: I'm in for ninety two or ninety three, but I'll no, I think we go ninety two. I think it's because you.
Speaker 3: One to Why why the Meganti Maco make you jump? Last?
Speaker 1: Last call? Here, Gus, we're going to say nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 4: All of these songs were number one this week in nineteen.
Speaker 2: Ninety Yeah, that's what I'm spraying right.
Speaker 1: It was a total guess no waste world.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: That was a very eclectic group of songs. Gooss Well.
Speaker 2: Passengers freaked out on the flight from It was a Delta fly from Atlanta to Chicago last week. That's when the cabin ceiling started to fall apart. There's a social media sign. I don't understand that because I'll see people I know in their job description says digital content creator, and.
Speaker 3: I know they work in like a bank or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but evidently this guy was a digital content creator.
Speaker 3: His name's Lucas Michael Payne.
Speaker 1: We have a very good one named Mario comes in coming in to marrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he actually does that like all the people's pages.
Speaker 2: I'm like what, Yeah, Anyway, Lucas Michael Payne. He's a content creator, and he posted a picture of him and his friends, as he said on social media, holding the plane together as the roof started to collapse. It wasn't that serious though. Delta says that a panel did fly down from the from the ceiling and they were just putting that back together. No passengers were in any danger, but all passengers were given ten thousand sky miles for their whole.
Speaker 1: Bankis that'll get you? You can move your seat up to one row.
Speaker 2: I would take that ten thousand sky miles. It doesn't get I don't even know what it means.
Speaker 1: I went and got a card I think it was, uh it's United Airlines, and I used that card alone to kind of get some mileage. I got nothing. I mean I used it for two years and it was do you wanna? Do you want an aisle? See? Do you wanna? You know? It was nothing. A checked bag. Oh thank you, my checked bag is good. I have two hundred thousand miles and I get nothing. You would think you would get a free flight at some point.
Speaker 2: I gotta research this. I can't remember who, but I'm pretty sure it's Mark Cuban. When he started to make money. He bought a lifetime Oh I saw this. I think it was something like something they want to revoke it. It was like two hundred grand. And here's the thing. So he's got this lifetime ticket and it's good for him and a guest. Yes, to go anywhere anytime, right, a certain airline. Yes, And here's the kicker. You would think it was something like that, like I'm sorry, we're full, so you can't use this bargain. Da da da, No, it's quite the opposite. If there's a soked out plane, he gets what's on, he gets on. I think it was like two hundred grand and for But now he's got a private jet.
Speaker 1: So all right, we teas this story very creepy and bashard manner. Louisville Police are conducting a death investigation after human remains were found in the Bachelard Manor neighborhood. Officers were called to the thirty four hundred block of Gladden Drive off Baschard man Or Lane around one forty five a call for human remains were found. LMPD spokesman Aaron Ellis said upon her arrival, officers found a man's severely decomposed remains.
Speaker 2: Uh cepy or they did the thing where they take the vic's vapor rub and they put it on their upper lip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like in Silence of the Lamb.
Speaker 3: Yes seven.
Speaker 1: The remains were sent to Jefferson County Corners Office and Testing to determine the cause of death. But that neighborhood is certainly over the last twenty years. The mall closed within reason. It was not I blame Chee Cheese.
Speaker 2: Everything was flourishing at Bachelor man Or Mall until Chee Chee's pulled out.
Speaker 1: There's some truth to that, right, there's some truth to we knew. I worked out with a cop L and PD cop that said they were He worked that Walmart, Oh yeah, and he said we just pick and choose which ones are going to run down. Like he's like, do I feel like running? And what's the item they're stealing?
Speaker 2: I wonder if the fat people on the scooters, I wonder if they ever try to shop lift. No, And then you just got to wait for the battery to run out. You know, you just kind of slowly dry behind him. You don't have the battery runs out.
Speaker 1: You don't need to have a fast pace like you could run him down with.
Speaker 3: It's okay, super dup.
Speaker 2: A good look at Tom Sanders is in here, and you're making me look even more dumber man with all the fat chins. Okay, okay, let's do this right now, this, right now. I didn't get any sleep last night because of all the fat shaming I took on, so I was up.
Speaker 3: You know what I was doing last night till two in the morning.
Speaker 2: What looking for a double chin exercise machine?
Speaker 1: Well, no, you need to look for the three chin exercise machine. I'm trying to help you, man, public shame works. Okay, are you feeling better?
Speaker 3: No? My mother listens to this show.
Speaker 1: Well, she told she's the one that called into they bug him about his three chins.
Speaker 2: Do you think my mom likes showing up to the Silver Sneakers Club and here, Hey, how many chins your kid got today?
Speaker 3: Miss Whitten? You think she likes that a bit?
Speaker 1: A little bit. Tony's breaking alignment.
Speaker 3: Tony's breaking alignment. Listen.
Speaker 2: Finally a place that you can trust when it comes to maintenance. Prevented Maiden is on your vehicle.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: Tony's breaks in alignment much more than just breaks in alignment. They do just about anything on just about any type of vehicle, family owned and operated for three generations.
Speaker 3: Why is that important.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you family owned businesses, they just care more about their product for customers that name on the building. And that's what you get with Tony's break in alignment so much to the point they're not going to give you just a warranty, Oh contray bonjoor. They're going to give you a three year, thirty six thousand my warranty. And that's on every single job they do. Folks, put your mind at rest. Go with Louisville's best. That's Tony's break and Alignment. All right, stick around more on the Way News Radio eight forty w h as.
Speaker 1: You're in an eighties mood today, dude feeling it?
Speaker 4: I had the nineties. I had ninety two for realing in the years you did?
Speaker 1: You did? You're going to be at this event tonight, Gus.
Speaker 3: I will be.
Speaker 4: It's always a good event.
Speaker 1: So if you have any thoughts you know about this show, share them to Gus tonight. Over a fish sandwich. We have the best in handicappers.
Speaker 4: And my fish sandwich and the onion rings.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have their tartar sauce you do ye as they dropped off a whole box of them. I took it home and it's it's just better.
Speaker 4: Mike Linnox for Derby Betting preview night, you mentioned it's gonna be really nice outside seventy five and seven perfect.
Speaker 1: I think they've they got almost one hundred tickets sold something like that, so it sells out every year. And these guys are the ones that are going to tell you what horses to bet for sure, and not just the Oaks and Derby, but they'll ask him any question. The Q and A is really good, So get on out there tonight. You will be out there Tony Cruz even though he's on vacation or nohow okay, I got you, okay.
Speaker 4: Jody Dimmling, Joe christ Epheck, James Scully from Inspires.
Speaker 1: We had Joe on and the metallical horse. Yeah, the Gray is gonna get bet down. Uh so it is a great one at thirty it don't mind us. We'll just do some radio and then you can come back. Are you just yacking it up? Who am I talking to?
Speaker 3: I know I thought you were after you're talking to Nil.
Speaker 1: Out they're eating some cupcakes.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm self conscious the on air. Quit doing the thing with the chick.
Speaker 3: Quit stop.
Speaker 1: Maps security. We're talking about drug addicts, thieves. They're brazen like I've never seen it before in my life. You know what brazen means.
Speaker 2: Right, that's when you take a nice glaze and you put it on the meat, you know, and you braise it.
Speaker 1: I tell the story of the time fifteen years ago we got broken into and we just moved into this neighborhood and I asked the cop, I said, man, is this something that happens all the time? He goes, tell you truth, I can't remember there was ever a break in on the street. And fifteen years later, now we have one a week. I've had four cars in our street. Are two streets there stolen out of the driveway and they're all within ten houses.
Speaker 3: Probably your punk kids.
Speaker 1: The uh, it's changed and you need to have a security system hooked to the police. The pop PO will be there faster, EMS will be there faster, the fire department be there faster. And if you go with Maps security, go to maps residential dot com m aps like you read a map, get them. They're gonna give you if you get the system. They're gonna give you the Alexa, which is gonna make it even faster because you can just run through house goll call call ems and Alex will be on it. So get to Maps Residential. Get the system. You deserve, your family deserves something better, get it done, and whatever you want, the cameras and everything else, because these guys, these drug addicts, you know't want them in your house. Dude, protect your family, Maps Security. Go to maps residential dot com. Back after this on news radio eight forty eight, wh as