Speaker 1: I think we can all definitively say mac and cheese is the best side, and hopefully are ready because it's time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna weird.
Speaker 1: It's about to get weird.
Speaker 2: He's prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 1: Things are gonna get weird. It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where where get? Where?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, listener because you listened to the two hundred and thirty aka The thanks Giving an episode of.
Speaker 2: Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 1: Hi, hold on, my name's Hodi, And every week we come together and give you the weird stories from our lives. The streets, the sheets, the upside downs, the all arounds, the stuffings, the stuff in between, and the gizzards and uranus and that turkey ass that's from Norbit. Oh God, I'm I showed more Norbit. But she watched two weeks ago. I was like, yeah, it's a Sundi Murphy movie we watched all the time when we were kids. Like this explains so much.
Speaker 2: He played everyone in that one as well too, just.
Speaker 1: Him and the main lady, Respusha I think it was the character's name.
Speaker 2: Really, I thought it was like three other characters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that movie is kind of problematic. Why he plays his the adopted dad. Yeah, that's all. That's fine, you know a million. I really mainly made more watch it as a joke more than anything. Looked it on right now Netflix, right, I think it was a Netflix. But the funny thing was, like the soundtrack for that movie pretty good. That's like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight hip hop got the whole movie, so.
Speaker 2: You can actually understand rappers and jibs.
Speaker 1: With chainehang Low was playing. I was like, hell yeah, but you know, the funny thing was it wasn't playing in the movie. It was like playing through someone's car radio in the movie. So it was low and I was like, I hear that. I know what that is. I know that that's prime Hod right there.
Speaker 2: That is how old are you? Two thousand and seven, fourteen Jesus prime Hie to a haystack there son?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, what was that? I don't know? Okay, cool saying, but uh yeah, you know it's Thanksgiving week, having a good time. You know, you have to get a turkey today we're going to get a turkey turkey. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I gotta figure when to get my dad because we deep fraught. My brother in law likes to defray one and last year we had a little mishap, but the year before it came out really good. And then we get a regular turkey to put in the oven. So I don't know if we're doing two. We're gonna go pick up two. It's called the farmers called show Enough Farms in Fulton, Maryland.
Speaker 1: This is the normal place you go to, right, this is the normal place.
Speaker 2: They changed the name a couple of years ago from Fulton Farms to show Enough.
Speaker 1: Far I thought you have to go on Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: The tradition was on Wednesday. Yeah, we went on Wednesday, but we have to work tomorrow. And old man forgot to get the email, so he's nervous that they're not going to have any.
Speaker 1: Like any email to get a reservation.
Speaker 2: But they just have a crapl turkeys. But with that reservation, you can pick from the bigger turkey because one year he bought a fifty pound turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah massive. See here's the thing. My family always gets that ten pound turkey. It's never finished.
Speaker 2: We never eat it all, buddy, twenty four pounds. The last four years, we've never finished the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I think anybody eats a whole turkey, like, that's why there's so many leftovers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, turkey's mostly leftover.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Thanksgiving it's a side meal. You're not there for the turkey, you're there for the sides.
Speaker 2: Have you had a deep fried turkey?
Speaker 1: I have not. I haven't been turkey. No, try it. I can't turkey because I'm responsible for macacheese this year, so I ain't getting involved with that turkey.
Speaker 2: Try a deep fried turkey and then come talk to me, sweetheart. It's super tight, right wound up?
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I've been trying to get them. Has it been weird that I've been trying to get ahead lately at work with getting stuff done faster, like get moved, get things done faster once? Really? Is it weird? No?
Speaker 1: Because you try to get as something that.
Speaker 2: Screws me and you know it's gonna screw me. We are two weeks without food drops in the first week of December, second week of December.
Speaker 1: If you have a restaurant or someone who likes to cook please DM Eric mister Eric V M R E R I C k V. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you know restaurants or any locations or any PR companies that work.
Speaker 1: Like your business on the show, yeah, and try your food. Yeah, and then also probably repeat customers, which has happened a lot happen here. I'm gonna go there, go there, usually after the show.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, so that's that's gonna be the little caveat there at the time, like, hey, buddy, I've been working.
Speaker 1: On this, that's okay, that's okay Chick fil A for like a week and a half. Did you buy your hum jingle ball sweater?
Speaker 2: By the way, No, I'm gonna ah so now that I got a good friend girlfriend, no no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no, I'm gonna I'm gonna be like, do I do this outfit or do I do that off I kind of mentioned about the bomber jacket thing and the ugly sweater. She likes the ugly sweater, but she needs to see an example of the ugly sweater.
Speaker 1: You have like Getty images of you and an ugly sweater, and yeah, we got Getty image right now. Really Getty images So this is if you have a Getty Images account through work or anything, you can actually look at Lucie. All right again, I'm gonna tell you that I put Eric in his last name. That's Creative Images, that's not Boom. Look you got one, two, three, four, five, five images on Getty Images. Oh this is the best one though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, that's a horrible picture of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Getty Images got people. They don't pick the best images people. There's like, hey, we're just gonna put whatever images we got. You know, wow, that one, there's that one. That one's okay, that's from Tampa. Damn. You decided to go. You decided to go pack son Vans for this jingle Ball purple checkered flannel shirt. It wasn't flannel, but yeah button.
Speaker 2: Me and John trying to kissed that day you try to choke each other?
Speaker 1: Baby, Yeah, get it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what year is that?
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen? Baby? What that's all I can do?
Speaker 2: What typing?
Speaker 1: Eric jingle Ball? Actually, let's just do Hot nine. All right. Let's see where you at. Oh, there's you and I right there. Everyone's got a bad Getty Image photo.
Speaker 2: You look yeah, but you don't even look like it's focused.
Speaker 1: I don't know who it's focused on. John's hair looks good in this. Actually, why do I have a microphone in my hand? Because it was the one year where everybody had a baby, and so we got the microphone and we were remember no, we got the microphone that year. Really, yeah, so we got to.
Speaker 2: Do here is that twenty two two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty twenty two? What I don't remember this at all? Hoodies, See let's see. Oh, John might be the easiest way. Let me do that way because he intering John. Okay, well this might not be the John hot nine nine five. Try that John.
Speaker 2: This is fun. Listen watching us look. Listen to us try to find that one John. Oh my god, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: I did not He did not look good. Why did he do that? He loved that look of the bald hair. Not a good look.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't a good look for him. His head was too big.
Speaker 1: It was so funny to see hit these photos. And then he's got too much.
Speaker 2: Hair now right, that's why it looks like hair plugs, because look at it.
Speaker 1: That's you wonder why I say these things? That's why he still got the same hair pattern there, right, but it's just like it's weird John. Okay, it's the same ones that gonna go around. Oh there you go, there you go that one. You got this one too, that's the pre show. Huh oh where do you go?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Oh I hate That's that's why I was sweating so much in that Santa sweater.
Speaker 1: Oh that snowman sweater. This was last year. That's a hoodie's look was hood He's gonna be doing that, but read this year.
Speaker 2: I you know what, I think you should stay with that look.
Speaker 1: I think I need to get up. That's what That's what I'm doing. I think I need to do the ugly sweater. There's another hoodie looking. I always get dumbfounded looks in it, and I'm just gonna I just gotta smile. They smile wherever I'm looking. It's so big. Got him, good, bud, you've been losing weight.
Speaker 2: That's good. Good.
Speaker 1: And then I think that's it for us. Okay, all right, little getty image.
Speaker 2: Good to know.
Speaker 1: Put that in the show. Props.
Speaker 2: Also, the I do have to apologize to the girlfriend too. I kept her up all night with my snoring last night.
Speaker 1: So I'm very sorry. Allowed to sleep on your back more doesn't let me sleep in my back.
Speaker 2: Stomach stomach inside tells.
Speaker 1: Me to sleep. The snore really bad, I think my back and so I wish I could, but I can't. I'm like, it's more comfany to be on my but I can't.
Speaker 2: No. Last night, I remember falling asleep on my tumtum side and it and I think that's what caused the snore.
Speaker 1: Snores.
Speaker 2: So sorry.
Speaker 1: It also depends on how high up I am on the pillow, so like, if my neck is like this or if I'm like, oh, let me adjust it, then I'm good. Mm hmm lock that airflow. Do you see the thing where it's like, uh, I don't know if it's a TikTok. I've seen on TikTok, but you get magnets or it's like something you can buy over the counter. That's magnets that pull your nostrils like further open.
Speaker 2: I've seen the nostrils. I've seen the tape, I've seen a bunch of other I've seen.
Speaker 1: Those are gonna knock off real quick soon because.
Speaker 2: The magnets are supposed to hold it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I'm gonna like move around, you know, and then they fall off.
Speaker 2: I do have to say, though, for Thanksgiving that her mom was wondering if I was going to be over for Thanksgiving to make a visit. Kind know, I asked her last night and she said not to. So I'm gonna respect the wishes. I'm going to be local. I'm gonna be in the area because you know, I grew up in this area in the DMV. So we'll see what happens. But we got football on Thursday, and the more I don't know what time anything starts at, I gotta text my siblings and be like, what time is things happening at people? Because uh, I need to know. Gonna be maxless. My son's gonna be that's okay, which sucks because he doesn't want to play football, and he says that I don't pay attention.
Speaker 1: To You can be you can be a little rougher. You know it could tackle more people. If you want to tackle anybody, I might hurt somebody. Yeah, you know, now you can.
Speaker 2: I don't want to everyone gets hurt.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that around to see his father kill someone.
Speaker 2: Finally, no, I feel like the last two years my brother in law got you hurt year before the knee injury. My brother got hurt last year with the knee injury. So this year I'm gonna be like, let's just play it safe.
Speaker 1: Let's play it safe, Let's do some air touch. If you have, I feel a gust of winning. From the age of twenty, you rush through flashlight football. If he flashlight hits me, I'm down. I'll just throw flashlights at Yeah. What are the traditions you got? So for us, normally not a lot. We used to make turkey nachos a lot on Black Friday or if we had edy on Thursday because we used to eat early. But this is the first time where more is one coming down for Thanksgiving, so that's great. Not the first time she's coming back. But we'll get to that a second. Uh. My brother's working for the news broadcast Thanksgiving Day, which is fine. I mean he's pround to do it. So we're eating at actual dinner time instead of at like two o'clock, which is great.
Speaker 2: This is why are we doing it at dinner time?
Speaker 1: Because he works till like five or whatever. So we're just gonna So then that's great because we could usually what happens with us Thanksgiving is wake up, have to eat early, ass breakfast, and then everything has to be ready by two o'clock. But now it's like, oh, we can wake up, then you can start the turkey because noting the need to be ready till six. And so we're not making armac and cheese until Thursday. And we get to our grandparents at like three o'clock, three hours before we're spos to eat. So, oh, you're making it up down there. You're not gonna make it. Oh yeah, because we don't want to bring like a cooler and all that stuff. Plus we get fresher ingredients.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they have a Wegman's down there, and they do.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna check it out? We might just go to Coo. They've always said that the Wegmans there for a while, but you know, are you a Wegman's guy? I like it, but is gonna be last thing we're going tomorrow when we get down there, and I'm like, I thought we should buy it today, but more is like, oh, buy it tomorrow definitely, because if we buy it today, we have to bring it down with us.
Speaker 2: Oh, then you got to put in the old and then bring the clue no matter what. Then it just makes more space to car.
Speaker 1: My family wants to play Mario Party because we got that for one of our wedding gifts. And I think it's good on the switch on the switch and it's not. You have four controllers, I have two? Well I do have four? Yeah, And I'm like, this is gonna cause some tension.
Speaker 2: Probably you think, now you and your brother aren't that competitive that.
Speaker 1: In Catan, which I get real competitive. You get competitive that ditch. I'm also bringing down baby.
Speaker 2: I saw an expansion pack or something. There's a bunch of exper them.
Speaker 1: I got three D one. Baby, what the hell's the three hundred dollars one? What's a three D Expand so so instead of being like cardboard, it's like made out of like plastic resident or something by yourself. No, well, you have to put the board together every time, but every time the history what's the boy going to be?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because it's a shuffle the cards up that tell you what specific land area is and then you put them out randomly sort of to a degree. I never want to play this game. Oh dude, you'll love it. You'll love it. I think you will. I won't And here's the thing. I like to make it fun, even though I also make it competitive. I always go for longest road, which gives like two bonus points. But also I like to be the sheep king because they can go ship king. If you play Catan, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, well play Catan this weekend. It's on sale for Black Friday. So are we done with the Cantan talk? This is Catan talk? With it? Wait?
Speaker 2: What's okay? So what's the thing with more In The Vegetarian this week.
Speaker 1: She has said that she is away seriously considering eating chicken because she really wants to. But she said the first thing she wants to eat with is a Popeye chicken sandwich. So the other day I went to Popeyes because I was meetings and stuff. So I grab food and she's like, why would you bring that in here? You know that's the one thing I want. I was like, well, it's a test do you really want this or not? And so who knows. Soon maybe she'll be eating chicken.
Speaker 2: That's good, But is she gonna completely because she's been back in.
Speaker 1: Fun It'll be like moderate still, which is fine. Yeah, and I'll eat tofu still. But you know, I just you got to get a steak in there somehow, buddy. Yeah, that's the thing. And well, the other fun thing is found out she's actually more invested in this Disney trip than I thought. That's happening next year because we're trying to say, like the marriyout I told you about this, there's a Marriott hotel in Disney World, so we can use points all that good stuff. She told me yesterday. Hey, I didn't want to tell you this yet because I didn't sure how I was gonna feel about it. But you stay for four nights, you can get a fifth night three and that's at any Marriott property, including the MGM National Harbor and Disney World. So holy crap. And then on top of that, she has every year she gets a little like perk. It'd be sweet upgrades. So they upgrade you from a room to a suite. Now, mind you holidays, it will be available. It is what it is, but it could happen. When are you planning on going next year? Christmas? Or after Christmas? Right after Christmas? It's like January, No, like twenty seventh through the first, I think you do New Year's there we're not sure when we're leaving, like this week where you have to finalize it, More is like, why why didn't you finalize it over the from Like it's easy to talk about in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people hunt down people. What you're doing so much easier. Things get done better in person they do an emails, That's what I say.
Speaker 1: And it is funny because lo and behold many moons ago. More would chastise me for listening to all these Disney insider videos and now she's like, good, I'm glad you're listening to them again.
Speaker 2: What more is there new stuff going on?
Speaker 1: They're just like, oh, how to make take advantage of things and hack it? So like, there's the hotel we'd stay at has a slower bus than the hotel that's right next to us to the parks, so that she's the hack, says, just go to the other hotel because it's quicker. So just walk over to the hotels slow. How is it slower because it just it goes different areas. Yeah, like two stops where the one other hotel would just have one stop.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy that people realize that and are like.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's a Disney is a game. You really got to play the game right. If not, you're gonna lose real bad head. We've talked to people who complain the most and the people who didn't, who don't do that homework.
Speaker 2: In this pokt I want to take my son Max, but I also want to be like, hoodie, can you just come with me and and just guide me in Max around?
Speaker 1: That's all like if you're not another life or if I need a retirement job. It's really probably just like playing Disney trips for people from this area.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't there that one TikToker That one woman blonde, she lives in Florida. She has all the ears.
Speaker 1: She also sends she they all do that. They all do it. You can get trips through her or whatever. Yeah, and I didn't know that. Like it really just depends because like, uh, there's certain like through Disney, you can book a trip now. But if you want to piecemail it, like buy your hotel then your tickets in your flight separately, you have to wait certain amount of times to book it, like a year ahead of time essentially. Really, but if you booked it through the Disney package, you can get all knocked out now so.
Speaker 2: If I want to book for Max for say next August, I gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Now, do it now? Yeah? Yeah, oh we're not doing that now, or just buy I think the first thing you do is buy the hotel wherever we're staying, and then you can tickets and then the flight. I feel like the hardest thing to find is the flight if you do Southwest and Fine direct BWI Reagan.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, because I mean the tickets are what one hundred and ten dollars a person.
Speaker 1: Probably, but to the park for Max, yes, for you probably, I'm like that something like that. Now, can you tell Max to be pretend like he's five years old so it's cheaper now, that's like.
Speaker 2: So this weekend, I'm gonna go with the girlfriend and her kids and my kid to the Gaylord National Harbor, Ice and we find a group on that like slashed. The ticket price is basically in half because almost two hundred dollars, you got it for one fifty one sixty. So groupon still works. It's still out there. You gotta go at eight o'clock, you gotta go eight forty five pm. It's fine, it's fine, fine, no pm, not am pm, Oh okay, late we got all day to do nothing, eat dinner than goy you gun wanted to could go at nighttime though I don't know. Probably be the riff raff younger kids or like teenagers or maybe a couple of do you think couples do?
Speaker 1: Maybe a couples, maybe couples. It's smart too good for kids. But it is cool because there's the thing where they give you the jacket, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, you've.
Speaker 2: Never done it? Why not? It's two damn.
Speaker 1: But you know what's not expensive? Some it's where we read actual misconnections from Washington, DC at craigslist dot org figure out who's freaking? Is a DC, Maryland or Virginia Always kind of hit shuffle on the misconnections too, and see what happens. It is Thanksgiving week, so maybe these ones won't be as freaky yet, but the ones next week will definitely be freaky. So we're gonna start off.
Speaker 2: With art a seduction, go for it.
Speaker 1: Is there a white female twenty to forty years old who's in a seducing an older masculine white man discratching a shirt? If you're opening the idea and we are open to a plate oh man and oh and are open to a plateful early afternoon. No material exchange here, just the physical intimacy is craved baby. Oh baby, that's in DC.
Speaker 2: That's a befet.
Speaker 1: Oh that is d that is that's in DC. We've done chuncolate starfish. You can't do that?
Speaker 2: Do we do? Food delivery guy?
Speaker 1: No, we'll see what it is.
Speaker 2: Food delivery guy. You delivered my food to my apartment complex. I had to ask for my mountain dew drink. You a tall, handsome guy. Me a short, blue eyed guy with a sweat sured on wish. I asked for your digits or invited you in. If this is you, please confirm by saying where I ordered from.
Speaker 1: It Domino's probably no, but those probably caddies Southern bell four, Oh god, Oh, Washington, d C. Southeast. It's a cold Sunday and it's been a stressful week. Is it too much to ask for fun drinks and good vibes? What's invite me over?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: Who wants to invite me over for a drink? Black female, thirty four, corn bread fed, Washington, DC, Southeast. Please, if you answer my ad anything your request from me, you have to send it first. So if you want a nude, so you gotta send a nude. You want some food, send some food?
Speaker 2: Have we done chocolate starfish?
Speaker 1: Yes, I just said not to do that. Oh sorry, I know. I think there's something else personal, not personal. Yeah, you know, personal trainer needed. You know what personal training? What was the personal trainer needed?
Speaker 2: Male client hiring for male personal trainer for in home workout sessions my condo as a gym rate slash experience cash app. Please be local to the Rockville area. Okay, all right, all right, we're trying to work out. Alright, let's do go back up though the second one which one third third missing, missing, your missing.
Speaker 1: Missing your lips. There you go. This is Arlington, Arlington, Virginia. Remember me, your beautiful plus sized chocolate baby who loved your vanilla flavor. I'm fifty two now. We love getting lost and kissing. We were so good at it together. You always told me it takes two to make a thing go right, and you were right. I loved your smile, humor and solid personality. You loved my laugh, intelligence and realness. We always had a great time together. You adored my curvy, full figured body. Get it. We fit just right. It just perfectly the pieces.
Speaker 2: All right, really beautiful redhead of South Lake Starbucks resting.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: This is likely futile, but I was so taken by you that I compel.
Speaker 1: I'm compelled to send this out.
Speaker 2: You very pretty, fit walks with an air of confidence at Starbucks on Monday at eighteenth around one, wearing jeans that show your fit curves, a fleece type jacket over your top, shoulder length, reddish brown hair. Me sitting two tables from you, working, I was stunned by your beauty and presence as you walked in. I'm kind, attractive and easy to be around. I'd love to meet and perhaps have coffee together and conversation.
Speaker 1: You will be in my mind for a few days. What is that word?
Speaker 2: Visceral visual impression on me?
Speaker 1: I hope to somehow connect and our last one today it will be no noka. I went out and say anything. Let's do my Metro Red Line Queen. I ride the Red Line metrody this twin book, so this is close to us. Every day you get on the Red Line around Medical Center every afternoon. You always sit across from me. Recently, I think you realize that we ride the train together each day, as you sluwly began smiling at me with each successive time we ride together. I love your smile and would love to get to know you. Oh this is Phil by the way, No, my man, where did you guys?
Speaker 2: Do meet the metro Metro.
Speaker 1: She's my metro queen.
Speaker 2: She's my Metro queen.
Speaker 1: And that does it for this week's in case. Let's get let's get you there. You go too many podcasts in that brain, Seriously. You can follow us on social Media's at mister eric V. That's m r e r ic kV. You can follow yours truly Andrew Hoodie with Hawai at the end.
Speaker 2: And if you follow us, send us a DM so we can shout you out on this beautiful podcast. Let's get word and show you some support and some love like you're showing.
Speaker 1: Us important, sweet and nasty. Yeah, because you know you make us great. Will go around? Yes, yes you do.
Speaker 2: Mayby ring my bell tell all your friends about us, Ring my.
Speaker 1: Bell and ring your bell. Chicken, chicken, chicken, have a great day. I always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 2: It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,